Speaker 1: The try, the Trica effect, the try effect effect. We got a lot of a lot of competition for tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, nigga, We're We're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look shout out to shout out to the four people that artematically tuned in.
Speaker 2: Because this was this was.
Speaker 1: This was my line of thinking, right. I was like, all right, we got TNA tonight, which they usually do joints on Saturdays, so the fact that they were doing on Sundays, I was like, Ah, no, worries, We'll be done before TNA ends. Uh g c w is happening right now. I was like, that's an easy win, that's an easy, easy three. But then I yeah, and then I got here and I realized because I don't watch NFL, and despite me constantly watching until the final whistle, I did not know that there was an AFC playoff game between Baltimore and Buffalo tonight at six thirty.
Speaker 2: It's been on. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been on for half an hour. Brother, it is y'all. No, no, not that any competition in NFL is king. It will forever be king, and it just is what it is. I think this is just funny and totally on brand for us, because there are times that we'll do something and then be like, oh ship, I forgot about that. That was? That was? This is definitely one of those times, because I've been talking about the game, I just forgot what how the gay kme on like we might this this.
Speaker 1: Clean twenty sixth that we've seen right now. Thank you, hey, thank you to each one of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for even giving us a thought.
Speaker 1: Yes. Look, if you if you are one of the viewers and you're anticipating a two hour show, we don't.
Speaker 2: We're not winning this. We're not winning this battle. No, that's that's that. I don't see that in the cars this week. Oh thank you. I knew she was.
Speaker 1: I knew she was locked in. She's charty Chardy showed me her her iPad that she was locked in. Oh yeah, she was ready. Yes, yes, uh brother, Nola. Do you have a question of the week.
Speaker 2: I do not personally have one at the moment, but if I give, if I thought about it for a second, I maybe the big.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's see what's a good question of the week. I didn't. I didn't anticipate one earlier today I had one, but I forgot it.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I did. That's basically what I did. Okay, I have one. They are in Hammerstein Ballroom this evening.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: What is your personal favorite ECW match of all time?
Speaker 1: Yes, ooh, you know, I'm gonna go with a deep cut because I really really loved this match, Like i'd I would put this up there with like if I was to do the eventual top twenty five my favorite matches of all time, it's Little Guido and Tony Mama Luke, I guess to Jerry and Mikey Whipwreck from the Hammerstein Bar World. And it was in August of two thousand and I remember because they're used to like you remember how they used to be on TNN M well for some reason, like around here they would have like ECW would come on, but like it'd be seldom, like there'd be weeks where they would skip it. And I remember, yeah, yeah, and I remember there was a rare time it came on and I was watching it and when I tell you, I was glued to the TV because it was my first time because I was because the Mikey Whipreck. You know how Mikey Whipreck used to wrestle like he used to wrestle in the baggy shirt. Well he had red hair, and I was like, who the fuck is this with Tajer And then I was then the announcer. I was like, that's not Mikey Whipreck. It's like this doesn't want you know, man? That match is incredible. I love that match so much. Easily an incredible tag team title match.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, uh Mine is definitely one that a lot of people probably have it as one of their favorites, especially for the big moment in the match when it's Bam Damn Bichelow and its Taz And so the part of the reason that I love it so much is because I so we did we did not have cable for a moment, and then it just happened to be like the first weekend we had cable and I was like, man, let me go watch e c W because I haven't been able to watch it forever. And that was the match that was up there and that they were showing, and I was like, Oh, I'm so excited. This is great.
Speaker 1: Do you know what today is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What is today?
Speaker 1: Today is the anniversary of Bam BAM's passing.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah we lost Bam Bam back in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, like I remember when that happened. I'm still working like a bush guards and shit, because that was like when it was like a nice run of like bad dudes. But you were just like, yeah, yoh, bro, like what is going on? Why? Why all the people I used to love dying?
Speaker 1: Not like not to make it summer. If I'm not mistaken, it was Bam Bam first, then Mike Austin was next, and if I'm not mistaken, I believe Crush was after that.
Speaker 3: Shoot.
Speaker 1: People tend to forget that when the when predacted did what he did. I think the week prior to that was sensational. Sherry like that gets lost in the like gets lost in translation. Yeah, that was a terrible year. That year sucked.
Speaker 2: It was awful, awful, God damn my friend year out of high school and this is how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like just got to die.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know what, I got nothing for that, man, Sait the intro.
Speaker 4: Real trap ship.
Speaker 2: This is the peak of professional rust. Like I love it.
Speaker 5: Can't get too ned inn to the BG dub, put it up, get the subscribe button, then hover cup to be back up soon. The Scottie Beings call of a Noble Conversation serve with the side of Kyla Greens No Loves the biggest heel in the photo. D Mac and chash Shoo get hauled from the logo and north the Top Road. Starting that going from a locker room in Philly, they got low black guy, h henji up o, bitter up, Yeah, come wolf black no bit up y'all Sunday's Nace main event and be live with it. And this is where wee is a low got some.
Speaker 2: Prefect shoes on.
Speaker 1: It's never iron the shirt is too small, the shitty.
Speaker 2: Star and the town white Tecker and just the too God that long man bright and welcome everyone to V one hundred and ninety both thank got around the eighties value of the.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Hey once again, if you if you're just tuning in, we want to again extend our appreciation that you have. You can do both.
Speaker 2: You can have the game on and listen to us. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You don't have to uh, you don't have to che you can do.
Speaker 2: Both, right, ship, I got both out? Whatever is a okay player?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The roster is gonna be light tonight. We got to try affecta right now. It was just peninsulaly heat.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But coming in first, it is the poetic Scotland Underwood.
Speaker 2: Coming in second, it is your boy solo Nolo Green.
Speaker 1: We do anticipate Young Chatz coming on a little later, you know. I mean you'll see the stage popping up in the second.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Salute to dmc renzo. They both out on assignment this evening, I know, but Lorenzo is probably enjoying like Lorenzo's probably.
Speaker 2: In the Philly streets.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't even hate man.
Speaker 2: I'm going to, but but not right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand I don't have no dog in this fight because like I've said, I don't watch football, but I'm rooting for Baltimore makes it.
Speaker 2: That is, that is who I am rooting for. Uh my super Bowl pick for this Who are going to be in the Super Bowl? The Lion has decided to lose, and who I had who had them losing to it a super Bowl? The Baltimore Ravens are playing right now, so hopefully everything works out. We still need Lebar in this hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I said, you know what I mean, like from what I pick up from the Until the Final podcast, an excellent podcast up by Nolo and uh the Young Goat Chievers. You guys lay a good foundation on like for non football watching fans to keep up with. I just know people are tired of the Chiefs and they don't want the Chiefs to win. That's the sentiment I've seen from people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, they don't want the Chiefs to win again. This would be year three. This is like Roman Raid's main eventing WrestleMania over. I was waking up, but I want to say, we shall see how this goes. We shall see how this goes. But yeah, man, how you doing today? I'm good man.
Speaker 1: You know, it was a cloudy day in the in the seven five, so we wasn't much to do. I slept, had a good nap, caught up I'm doing, been keeping up with the match guide and everything, so I'm caught up on the important things. Everything now that is just backlog. So that's what I've been doing pretty much the entire day.
Speaker 2: Uh. I caught up on all the wrestling minus the what the ending, like the last half hour or hour of collision and then everything else. I watched this board, So you did.
Speaker 1: You did see Hangman and Fallen Angel. Oh I ensured good, good, good, that's important. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw what happened there. I saw that massacre. Well we'll get we'll get to that. We'll give Christopher Daniels his flowers. But yeah, let's let's get this. Oh well, actually, because it has not started yet, Like I said, TNA is tonight, you know we I guess we could kick off with that because tn A just announced a huge partnership with w W. You know what I mean, it's looking like TNA n x T. You're going to see a lot more cross branding. The fact that I saw w W like not even retweeting. They did a whole old post of Genesis tonight. What do we what are we thinking about this? Man? You know, I mean, it's been something in the works apparently for for a while. It's interesting, this is a dynamic. I did not think we were going to see.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing for sure that made that made event scene and uh in the n XT Men's Division about to get so much better, thank god, Oh my god man, they needed it.
Speaker 1: Bro Like like if anything, I mean, look, TNA saw a huge spike in sales shortly after the press press release came out. You know what I feel bad for I feel bad. I feel bad for our Speedball if you if you need to stay it a little longer.
Speaker 2: But for all we know, Speedball could really want to just get his a w I man, he could really want to do that.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 2: This is come on man speak, Come on Oba versus Speedball. Oh man, that'd been amazing because just those two different styles and you already know Speedball goes Boston all the time.
Speaker 1: So oh man, look and that's I think that's what like you have made me that that I won't see that now, thank you? Yeah, you're back where on that? Because right I feel like when I think we were talking about Oba, one thing we didn't bring up last week was like there's no babyface. Like Oba needs a sting, right, he needs he's the big man. He needs somebody smaller as stature that could bump like crazy for him but does not look like a sucker. And Speedball would have been perfect. Right even if you look at them at the men's roster right now, like they don't like like Javan not ready, like I'm like people might criticize that, but I don't think Javon's ready for that that type of spot.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you know who I would have left to see? Hmmm, Andre Chase?
Speaker 1: Andre would have Andre would have been good man, he would have been good Eddie. What's something good?
Speaker 2: Eddie? Are you doing?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I feel like they they I would.
Speaker 2: Not put it out the rail possibility man, that throughout.
Speaker 1: The it's possible. The transactions already happened. They just slow playing it, just slow. Yeah, let's let's just tip the waters real quick, right, Yeah, I mean, like you know, they, I feel like they. Andre Chase in the in the locker room right now, looking like he's about to jump off the ledge at any moment, like everything, What do you do?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Has no university?
Speaker 2: How would you feel if the university named after you is no longer existing? I don't know, yo, without the passion.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a winner, so I don't know what what Andre Chase is going through.
Speaker 2: Hey, I can't say he's not a winner. He just doesn't win the next match after he wins, that's all. I can't say he's not a winner. He just he's not a continuer.
Speaker 1: Could they realistically build up Andre Chase in the next give it six six months, six months? Could they build Andre Chase up to be a credible challenger to overfet me?
Speaker 2: Hey man, we both know that that boy could cook, that he could go crazy, and I feel like just the just the storyline with his school, it's a good redemptious story you can build he can You can go play this out for a little bit where he's out here down to the ducts looking like he because he lost everything, and then just slowly he just starts winning. And then finally he wants to take his shot at the ruler. Now he don't need to win, but I'm here. But I'm here. I can be a nice, incredible person to add to Like ay Yo man over beat his ass for a good three series match.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said three, So for three straight matches he just gets just destroyed.
Speaker 2: He don't win, deroy, He's just gonna win, damn. Hey, this is true.
Speaker 1: Nobody in the current NXT is ready for Obafemi. If they are doing a partnership, though, I really like the idea of like Mike Santana going over. Like Mike Santana would be perfect opponent because you know he's not gonna back down from from Ova. And you know what, I feel like, I owe Micah an apology too, because I've I've been on this podcast and I said that, I've said Mike Santana is a tag team wrestler that he needs Ortiz. Mike Santana's fired as a solo act, so I owe him apology.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's good, that's good. We can always come together and just admit when we are wrong. Because I didn't think he was just a tag team wrestler. But I didn't think he was gonna be going off as much as he's going off right now. That man is like every match that I've seen with him. Musty tv M.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the the mental hymn Ricky starts.
Speaker 2: I have not seen it yet. I just saw I saw what Ricky said it the end.
Speaker 1: They would have gotten a four star from me. Only the only reason why they did it was because the stream kept lagging so like the ending of the match, I didn't really get a chance to see, but they were cooking, like Mike was Mike. Mike is an excellent like he's definitely somebody who's like, yo, you're not about to just label me this and I'm not gonna be anything like he's proven himself to be an incredible world champion contender.
Speaker 2: Hey man, it's that shit about to happen. I think I can see it happen before the.
Speaker 1: End of the year. Do you see do you see uh Aj Francis coming back.
Speaker 2: To he has he has to bro Like, why wouldn't That's another incredible person to keep it real just off the the pro bos alone will be hilarious.
Speaker 1: Aj and Ova mm hmm okay, oh, I like that. I like that as like a great American bash match, you know what I mean? Like you, No, you don't put it on one of the big paper views you put on on TV, right I do. I like the idea of like, like, if we're gonna do cross promotions, I would take I would paint link back up a J Francis and Ashanti Viadonnas put a shanty in first class.
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm about to say it fits for real.
Speaker 1: Get that man away, get that man away from his milk, and man, it's all too excited to be with that white woman broke. Did you see the did you see that joint from from Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Oh when they made out?
Speaker 1: Did you see when the before the segment I already started, he already had lipstick on his face. Yeah, that man was practicing sick, sick, sick.
Speaker 2: You know who i'd need in Tnato mm hm oh man, I need I need, I need them need him to have a run.
Speaker 1: Okay, so but that's ten like t oh wait Franks him and the Hardies. Yes, yeah, Fraxing and the Hardys would be.
Speaker 2: Passing the torch moment. Man.
Speaker 1: I get sad though, because like when I saw it, I was about to do a tweet. I was gonna do frax him in ABC, and then I got real and I got real, real sad, real sad bro.
Speaker 2: Speedy recovery from my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm I'm hoping because and keep in mind East Austin, like from what I've been seeing, like he's been cooking, like I do hope he he wins the ex HiVision title tonight. But yeah, there's just gets sad man. It's just I'm missing the bay in the ring.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Hey man, they they was to they was like well in Machine Bro and I always just I'll always hear about nice of guy he is man, and I just hate that happen to him, but we're gonna have optimism. Would be like, say he gonna come back?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, uh, nobody give Jeff Hardy any kind of Come on, bro, come on, Eddie, don't.
Speaker 8: Do that, Eddie, Come on, don't do that, Eddie. Come on, bro, come on, Eddie, come on Eddie. What are we doing that? What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Just try it out to cry?
Speaker 1: Do you do? Does Joe Hendry? Does Joe Hendry win tonight? Should he win tonight? Or will he win tonight? How about we answer both?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Should he? I feel like he should? Man, I feel like this is a good time. Will he? I don't know, no, Bro, I just you know how sometimes stations don't go the way you think is gonna go. I think that this might be it.
Speaker 1: Joe's like, you know, man, I will never speak ill of any of my my Scottish brethren, you know what I mean? Like you know we reping up?
Speaker 2: You're right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. I can't. Yeah, No, I'm not gonna disrespect him. Do I think the moment passed back in Bown for glory? Absolutely? I just I don't think Joe got that. Joe Joe don't got the motion right now, Joe is a mean.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, like you said, that's it, This is it for the boy he had his time gun think about Okay, answer me this right? Uh h.
Speaker 1: Name me a significant Joe Hendry moment from from Bound from Glory to now that would make you be like, you know what TNA made him mistake not putting the world title talking to me, Yes sir, yes sir, it's only two of us in here.
Speaker 2: No, look, oh man, I cannot confirm or deny that there has been a moment since Down for Glory.
Speaker 1: Because that nigga is a meme.
Speaker 2: Damn, oh man, I just you remember how hot it Fish Greasy was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he had the machine bund.
Speaker 2: Damn when you.
Speaker 1: When you had look when you had like as well as we'll get to. I love I love the term industry playing.
Speaker 2: I just do.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not gonna call I'm not gonna call Joe an industry playing. I've seen I know, like, I know people that know Joe Hendry, and Joe was grinding on the on the in the UK scene like that. I know for sure. Right, Joe was smart enough to take a theme and make it go viral. So you know what I mean, shoot, salute to him on that. But the way people talk about the Outrunners, that's how I see Joe Hendry ah man.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a second, Wait a second. So the Outrunner I mean you feel that way about Joe talking about it often now, But there was a strong time I remember you.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna lie bro you you you freezing up. So I didn't hear anything anything that you said.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, my bad. I was gonna say that there was a time you used to love the Outrunners and you used to sing their praisers all the time. So like what changed?
Speaker 1: No, No, I still love the out runer. I still love the out Runner Outrunners. I never thought all the stuff that people were saying about the Outrunners I thought were false, Like when people were calling them meme wrestlers. I did not subscribe to that. I think the Outrunners are great, right, I can even go back to Yeah, I think I went back to an old tweet from like twenty twenty two where I was like, the Outrunners are going to be the next current because the thing with the Outrunners, like gimmick wise, it can evolve, right, It definitely can evolve. What is Joe Hendry's gimmick? Not even Scottish. He's a man you can believe in. Like that was good when you're on, you're on, like thank thank you for I appreciate it. You know, speaking of like Joe Hendry and the Machine, let's just go right into uh to raw Monday, because the Machine was one hundred on with the debut of Penta. You know what I mean, El SAIDO Meadow. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Man, It's called that man watched Bro, Bro watched you here be watched Bro.
Speaker 1: Now, now I will say that that that third third rope, that was okay, kind of crazy, but that's you know, that's pensa gotta figure out that rope. You got to figure out that ring. That ring different, right. But man, when I tell you, like even like you know they they dropped the mask that morning, and like the fact that a W never insane. The easiest thing you could have done this as you're like you are gifted, like to make a slam dunk, and you choose not to do it.
Speaker 2: Bro, what is what I I don't understand because as much march as a W has, that was literally like a layup here you go. I alliu for you. All you gotta do is just do it, Dub.
Speaker 1: What did you think of the presentation? You know what I mean, like entrance music, the walkout? What were your initial thoughts? Panta as fun. That's hey, bro, that you knew what she was getting and that's what we got.
Speaker 2: And it looked amazing looking like in that a k amazing cinematography that they got. Broke that shit is like it just they just have a great job of making everything look bigger and look cleaner. And if you already are the man, they could make it you like it hands you to make you look bigger, then give you a bigger like you pointed everything that my band looked at home. He looked like he like this is where he was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like I know, like I know it was his daughter. But when they pay the camera and she was crying, I was like, Bamn, they got a fucking mano venteror right here, bro, the easy mano Vetor Like they've been looking for somebody. That's why Ray been sticking around because nobody can replace him. You got it right now, you got it?
Speaker 2: Chill now, Ray, Ray ain't got to do matches back down no.
Speaker 1: More nah nah, and then shoot up salute to Chad Gable. I think Chad was the perfect first opponent for Pensa. You know what I mean. Chad be taking a lot of l's, but he making make people look great.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's that's a that's a great partner to have in the ring. That that they put him in there with, Bro, because like you said, Chad might be losing, he don't be winning that often. He gonna make He's definitely gonna uh put on a show with you and then get you over. And that's what he's been doing. He got got over the Wyatts, gotta getting over. Uh help help with the New Days joint mm hm mm hmm. Hey, man, I just I just uh, I feel like, you know how Shinske got to like for a minute, since he was just out here losing and he was just out here helping people get over and everything. I think Ches time is coming, man, I think Chad. I think it's gonna be here in no time.
Speaker 1: I hope so.
Speaker 2: Man, my dad did the Big Side.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hope so Bro like and the things like, things are clicking for Chad, you know what I mean. I was explaining to my lady yesterday about how I'm a big proponent for like using things of the past and just putting your fresh coat of paint on it, Like that's all professional wrestling needs to be, you know what I mean, like shout out to the originalities. But like we're talking about legions of new fans. The fact that Chad Gable comes out in the USA single it, the crowd is chanting you suck. Like if it worked for Kurt Angle and Chad has the same type of capabilities to be that type of character, why not throw those type of things at them, you know what I mean? Like because he gets over as a heel, so yeah, I mean he I got into an argument with Dar about this because Dar does not see Chad as anything but like mid card level, and I disagree. I think Chad absolutely could be world heavyweight champion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that we can if you if they ever like press the button and it made it happen, sure like it's not. I feel like he's proven himself bored than enough and like if it ever needed to come a time, he could definitely do it. Like every like people be thinking that just because like around for a while, and maybe there's a few things that they do that they don't like, like they like they can never like rise up to be more than that. And I think that has showed us multiple times that he could do that. He can stand up to.
Speaker 1: It real quick. If you are currently watching BGW once again, would like to extend our association, you know what I mean. If you tap him, man, leave something in the chat, just let us know that you are here and you are supporting us as we struggled against the NFL, support small businesses.
Speaker 2: Lamar struggling right now. Goddam, damn, damn. What's what's Pensa's what's his ceiling looking like?
Speaker 1: Right now? I'm on the defence that like the sky is the limit for Pensa, like even with the situation going on with his brother. I just like, right now, if I'm not mistaken, he is top three, if not number one, for merch like I think he help he holds two of the top three spots for his merchandise currently right now. And then you're not surprised, no, man, because you know why because w W has a great marketing department and they know, like if they can make the money, why not.
Speaker 2: If they wait and we haven't had what of y'all? That's that's how they talk there.
Speaker 1: They were like, yes, so I mean, so what do you see maybe like there's there's excuse me, there's rumors of a p L E Mexico later this year, Like where where do you see Penta that needs to happen?
Speaker 2: M hm, Like hey man, if Pensa goes on O, it could be one of the ones a w W E for real. Uh So I think that if Penson is given the chance made event that Mexico p L against Cody Rhodes, that's what we did, I.
Speaker 1: Would flip it, like I don't know why I'm so huge on like Cody and Andrade being for the w W title you have, but you have, but I would definitely do Penta and for the world title.
Speaker 2: Mm yeah yo. Gluther would say so many disrespectful things.
Speaker 1: Goother said the hardest he has ever been chopped was by Pensa.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, oh I was not aware of this. Oh okay, I need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, think about it. Think about all the people that have have smacked the hell out of goother if for having to say Pena was the hardest, Like we need that and we need them graps.
Speaker 2: Yo, we need that just for our souls. Bro that I could do it, I.
Speaker 1: Can definitely, Like this is what I don't like. I don't want to happen, because I do think Penca has like Penser can go where he wants to write, you can go as long as the machine is behind him, like Pence is gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: I would like to see Phoenix in w W WEE, but like I don't think they can kind of be like the USO's right now, like they can team up in big time matches, but maybe like they'll get their tag team Tunnle run, but Phoenix on his own can cook as well. Like I would absolutely put them on two different shows and have both of them do their thing.
Speaker 2: They don't need to be together, not at the beginning at least, like let them go on, let them have their separate runs and then like you said, for big moments. Sure, Luca Bros. Love it here. I'm happy to see it, but I think they could do and cover way more ground separate and doing their own thing, Like they could still be aligned, but that don't mean you got to seem up all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the women's intercond Title Finals, Uh King Koda against the Bird Lady Livra.
Speaker 3: Beware yo bird.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I ain't gonna lie. I thought I thought kink Coda was about to take it. Man, there was a time she ain't. She ain't have that, she ain't have that on hunger in her on Monday. You can look, you can look, you can look at her eyes and tell her.
Speaker 1: She was loosen. She's like to say that, yeah, had no motivation. Great match though, great match.
Speaker 2: Oh no, damn damn good match, man, they brought it. How do you feel about uh Lyra Valkyrie?
Speaker 1: I like Libra. I think Lyra is who Lyra is somebody that if you never brought back backy Lynch, Libra would be perfect. Mike.
Speaker 9: I check out your giants fans crazy crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: I know they're sad as hell, but it's all good. Good bus gentlemen, good even. What's that, brother?
Speaker 3: What's going on yaa doing? Man?
Speaker 1: Hey man? Nothing happy to see man, Yeah, bro, we were we were just talking about the Bird Lady, you know, I mean the new women's Interconmental champion whoa Before we get to your thoughts on it, Like I said, like for for Lyra, Lyra has the potential to be like a big baby face in the women's division, right, Definitely somebody that could eventually fill the spot, like when we finally start getting tired of Ria Ripley having the title like Lira like that and that in itself is a huge match for the future Real Ripley and Lyra.
Speaker 2: Uh is it Valkiri or valk It's Valuerri?
Speaker 1: I was just curious, Okay, yeah, yeah, with that being said, right, and once we get chazzt I want to get you guys an opinion because I feel like these titles now need like we've established the innur World champions, now we need to establish like defining feuds in matches to add the prestige for these titles, right, Like not like I'm not comparing at all, but like I'm just looking at like the history of the Intercondent title, the history of the United States title, like the matches and moments that define those belts for what they are. Definitely the women's like they need that type of feud. I think Lyra is the perfect person to have like a generational match with somebody. Even Chelsea I think has that capability. But Chazz brother Man, what do you how do you first of all, how do you like Lyra as the new women's champion? And to answer my question, what kind of a finding match can you see both of them.
Speaker 3: Having first and foremost? You know, shout out to the code of kai.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Wasn't her time? You know that's the way the game goes.
Speaker 2: Should be her time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, why are you? Why are you so pestimistic? Brother?
Speaker 1: Hey man, it's like her knees. Man, it's just not they're not gonna hold your dream is not gonna hold up either, bros.
Speaker 3: To be fair, and to be fair, if it was gonna.
Speaker 4: Happen, what happened, right, we were all the community was all in like we were all.
Speaker 3: We all thought it was the coldest time.
Speaker 4: But again, I'm not gonna do I'm not gonna Scott's. It's it's a shot.
Speaker 3: Don't know where, don't know how, don't know when. But you know whatever.
Speaker 4: With that being said, you know, Lira, like I said before, she's cut her teeth. She's cut her teeth, she's put the work in. It wasn't a fluke down the n X t.
Speaker 2: Oh no like that.
Speaker 1: Even I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 10: Right, let's suppant the breaks a little bit now, Jesus, and like she can't wrestle, just you know, man, all right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That was marsh That was harsh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it was. It was it was, But yeah, she cut her teeth. It wasn't a fluke down the n x T.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: Let's say it took a while, but for consensus to catch on and say like, yeah, Lira's the one she has to grasp. I think a lot of people were still kind of confused on the whole raven or bird ship. But you know, I get it because I was a few two and like, I've never heard this before about a raven. But that's why you do your own work, and that's why you don't say ship randomly. But the work can't to figure out. So I think she's gone with the crowd. Obviously she can grapple, that's not even a question. So yeah, mhm, we just let that world ride off by baby. So yeah, I'm excited to see where this goes for now. Like you said, I've always been in the positions.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is true.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take a little bit like the whole jay or it might be one of those things where they never catch on like j used to wave like you, depending on what state you at, it could be on your You don't get no in between, you know what I'm saying. So that's probably how it's gonna go. But to go back to your other point about the fuse, like I said before, now you have ultimate opportunities to create magic with a stacked women's division, more pride than we've ever seen in quite some time on all three brands.
Speaker 3: So it's no excuse about or we can't we don't have enough people, have the right people.
Speaker 4: You got more than enough to tell compelling stories and to give every opportunity every woman that thinks that she deserves a chance in the spotlight.
Speaker 3: Now you can prove it. Now we don't have to you don't have to wait on you know, one of the.
Speaker 4: Four horsemen, or you know what I'm saying, one of the established names, or whatever the case may be. Like you got your opportunity just on ww IGHT on NX as well, so it will be upon the creatives because now you really don't have any more excuses. And we deserve these type of stories because you have these type of belts, And like you said, it's got the history of with the United States title.
Speaker 3: The issue with the intercontinental title alone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you you look at that belt and you realize, whoever has it more than likely is the one b player to carry the company with the heavyweight title.
Speaker 3: And that's how it should be with these So we'll see how it goes. I'm excited for Lyra. Now.
Speaker 4: We need to make create compelling stories around these belts to really get the ball rolling.
Speaker 2: Ladder match in title right now. Damn yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Get your get your Sean likes retreading. He definitely loves his low love letters.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, if there you go, you need that immediately.
Speaker 1: If I was to have like the first defining women's inter condental title match in feud, even though she's not with the company with his new partnership, I feel like Lyra in Nasha Slamovic.
Speaker 2: I think I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I think that would be I think that would be like like if you gave them twenty minutes, I think that'd be age. I think that'd be a top tier beginning feud.
Speaker 3: Fuck that, Scott, Let's go sixty. Give me our man, let's go.
Speaker 11: Hell yeah, yeah, yeah, let's run the numbers up right now? Yeah, he said an hour sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Do you think about Chelsea though?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like Chelsea like Chelsea can grab but you know with Chelsea, I think her having the title like it's all it's character, like it's like her character.
Speaker 2: And everything like that.
Speaker 1: Like so we saw on SmackDown, like like I like BFAB as a potential BFA looking like a stop money dog. She's looking like I mean, she don't.
Speaker 2: She don't have that that the deception in her eyes like Naomi, that's just crazy. Why why everybody think Naomi the one who did it? Man?
Speaker 4: No, I told you where I'm at. I'm just saying that look was shot like shot, shut up?
Speaker 1: Okay you you you ask her? Hey, have you heard any leads about Jade? It's all about the body language.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: I haven't found anything yet, you know what I'm saying. And then like the look she was giving Beyonca like like people forget, like there's an evil within all of us. No, no, you know you don't you do that same look to everybody here.
Speaker 6: Like right now, like right now, that's my that's my look at distrust. But you you just gave us the look and you smiled just like n I only did.
Speaker 1: I can't call it, bro.
Speaker 2: And then Naomi got hit with that with the braid.
Speaker 1: Bro, I know that ship right hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure. But then then but then you see Jade hit the tweet you sure, yeah I did see that, so that could go with you. Hey, there's people out here saying it's still Bailey. These people out here saying it's Charlotte. Multiple people people on this spoty said that, sure Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Like this storyline, there's multiple layers.
Speaker 2: You don't really know.
Speaker 1: Charlotte on a yacht having andret take pictures of her and on her.
Speaker 2: That don't mean I can't she touched.
Speaker 1: No man, Charlotte, Charlotte got Charlotte got a a another blond white woman to deal with. Not feel you, but you know, you know, Triple H likes to keep everything colored bas so, so like the intertwining of nah, you know what, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, you're right, Well, not be that for a while because because Tiffany, I right, you're right.
Speaker 2: It was montes Ford. He was tired of Jade being born during Beyond his entrance.
Speaker 3: That's damn yo. First he talked about the Coda's knees.
Speaker 1: Now, no, here's here's the thing. Here's the thing that I see this every day. Like this is like y'all see this once a week. I see this every single day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: She was she was watching w w F T like Earth like summer two thousand, right, And it was when Leda finally linked up with the Hardy Boys. She texted me and was like, finally Lida's with Jeff Hardy. I was like, so we just forgot about Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, she don't care about man, she don't see yeah, every single day. I'm gonna ask I'm gonna ask this question. Who in this Who in this chat? I mean, who here? He actually cares about man Hearty.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I said, I said, who cares? Who cares about Man Hardy? Do you care about Man Hardy? Okay, I'm gonna give you a scenario, chat, give you a scenario.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a scenario. Right, it's the world rumble We yet that five four.
Speaker 3: Two one and the.
Speaker 1: Hardy Boys music goes out and you're anticipating Jeff and then Nat comes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom on that one.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm good on that. I don't think I need to see that. Oh yeah, I don't need that. I don't need that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Two point zero.
Speaker 3: That fire was. That fire was.
Speaker 1: Damn one thing about Matt he Go. He was gonna hold onto that delete joint as long as he could forever.
Speaker 2: It did hit.
Speaker 3: For him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, speaking of the world Rumble, right, you find it crazy that the Men's Rumble right now absolutely stacked, right, you know what I mean? Like the names, like the Men's Rumble is looking very ninety two rumbleish as far as like the big names. But as of right now, there's only one women one woman, uh and for the Rumble and it's ni a Jack.
Speaker 2: Where everybody else at it's not I'm not surprised. Triple H was like, right, I gave you, I gave you two belts. How more for me?
Speaker 1: Oh we got we got two rumbles ship damn fuck fuck hey man with the Men's Rumble, though, like I think this should be the year that like no losers, like I want everybody to be in this this rumble, to be a certified main eventor like even the people that like like I want Jacob, I want like people that you would be like. I wouldn't be mad if they if they won, I got you, Like, we don't need Apollo Cruise in this.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 4: You motherfucking right. He was a magical Negro. Yeah, yeah, I have a vivid memory, and correct me if I'm wrong. When I was dibbling dabling, wasn't he something like an African king Nigeria?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 12: He was, and he was set rolls for a little bit. They had like a connection. I remember him a biggie that I remember, okay.
Speaker 1: At WrestleMania, Yes, it was at Wrestleman. That was a WrestleMania match. And now look now with this man getting beat up by Johnny Gargano, like they can stand up me as a this man is a snitch and getting beat up by Johnny Gargano, I couldn't ask for no. I would rather just be in catering. Don't even put me on TV.
Speaker 2: Where is your pride, nigga?
Speaker 3: What is your shame?
Speaker 2: How y'all just gonna a load? Apolo Cruise man.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, he was just the first person I talked about.
Speaker 2: He did it to himself. Man, he did it to himself.
Speaker 1: Saturday nights me an event coming up this Saturday, cards looking healthy, got Stroman Jacob, which would be you know you were like, damn.
Speaker 2: I want to wait wait wait wait wait wait you don't care wait wait wait? What do you not like?
Speaker 3: I think I'm off the Stroman train. Brother. I don't think I have nothing left for Braun.
Speaker 2: And I hate that. I mean, you know, you ain't get you ain't get hype.
Speaker 3: On Friday, I didn't, man, and I was I was sad about it because I wanted to man, listen. I think what I do know about Braun is that he will do his best.
Speaker 4: Well now, he will do his best to try to put over somebody's small what the case may be. That's just like when I think about matches with Jacob. That wasn't one of the first ones that came to the mentals. But with that being said to me, y'all know, I'm optim missic a fucking fault. I'll give it a chance.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: I started this?
Speaker 1: What is what if Jacob like destroys Braun though, Like what if you like Jacob, like, yes.
Speaker 2: That that's good, okay, yes, yes, yes, so it's not Jacob, it's Braun.
Speaker 4: Yes I did I leave? Did I I positism if it made it seem like that. No, I'm all in on Jacob. Of course Braun was the one. Didn't It didn't move me, like like when it was like Braun and uh.
Speaker 3: The Australian.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, the other guys. You come up Bronton red, Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: When they had that, I had the same, but it turned out it worked out for the both of them. I was hyped about it, So I'm that's what I'm hoping with this one. Like Braun just doesn't move the needle for me like he used to. But if Jacob destroys them or they have a banger, cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm with it.
Speaker 2: No, what do you think? Oh about Saturday Night main event?
Speaker 1: Like about Jacob Jacob, Yeah, Jacob and Braun.
Speaker 2: I was hyped when they get when they had the little face off in the ring like I knew he was gonna get pulled out out of the ringing ship, but when it happened, I was I was here. Like you said, it wasn't a match that came to my mind, like that's who I want, Jacob the Faith. But when you presented to me in such a way, I was happy and hype for it. And then and you're gonna put it on Saturday Night, made e Vince. You know they're gonna try to cook a little bit.
Speaker 3: So I got this.
Speaker 2: I'm here for.
Speaker 1: It, and we're gonna be We're good because you know it's gonna be. It's on NBC, so you know this Shi is only probably gonna go about five minutes. We're like, we're good, right. NBC executive is like, oh, you got too big phones in here. Keep the time short and intense.
Speaker 2: Oh good, part might be the match might be the first match of the night. You got something Street and you got.
Speaker 1: They got brawn and Seamus Ic title match, another certified banger that one needs at least ten to twelve.
Speaker 2: That man, Shamus has never winning the INN Championship.
Speaker 1: Don't say that.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: Damn how many.
Speaker 2: Times he gonna have at it? Dog? How many times you have a crack at the apple man to try to be a Grand Sam champion for a decade?
Speaker 1: Look, man, we don't got shame much much longer. Man like Seamous forty six.
Speaker 2: Like I know he's told it first of all, did I know he was forty six? Good? This's gracious. But I'm happy to see Seamus out there. I'm not saying like he like he isn't good. I'll just say I don't see him winning this inn the championship.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: Brood Bron Fine Bron can take these losses in his career. Seamus needs this one title. I need say. I'm like, I'm not against it, like I'm not rooty for him to never get it. It's just the evidence presented to me. Don't look like he's about to get it, that's all.
Speaker 3: And if we're looking at the field, I mean, eventually you're gonna have to if we talk about people that's still chasing a dream, you're gonna have to basically give the chad.
Speaker 13: So it's like, what, oh yeah, you won't hear for our chad ship. We was out here saying chance times coming. Oh okay, yeah, I'm about to say so listen, you know what, it don't have to be.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 1: It could be twenty twenty six. Damn dog, we ain't got that anyone.
Speaker 2: You gotta be forty seven before he could win.
Speaker 1: I look, I looked at Shamus's hair. I was like, man, all you just see was like red spikes on a ball spot. We ain't got ain't got much, ain't got much left for my man. We gotta we gotta do something now. But here's the real, the real question. The World Heavyweight Championship match going through Jayu So? Should should they? Should this be the time? Should they pull the trigger? Should jay U So win the world title at Saturday Nights Made Event?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's fun? Man?
Speaker 14: Damn?
Speaker 4: No, just like that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay, dream.
Speaker 3: Come on man?
Speaker 2: Ah man, you thinking about that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait wait let me ask this question then, with either what of you put up any type of significant money on Jayson So walking out of San Antonio with the with the championship?
Speaker 1: What is significant money something you'll be mad if you lost? I ain't that confident?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? All right, Jash mister optimist, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah hell yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm standing yeah yeah yeah, don't bet this. I would be like, I'll take the bet. What's good? I have watched I have watched d Mac fall into this trap many times.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, bro, don't do it.
Speaker 15: Bro, Nah, I ain't gonna lose. I'm not sure what that means. But Shulon Thomas, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I get what he's saying. I think said you're talking that talk talking about I could be but I.
Speaker 3: Think that's what Yeah, yeah, I donna do it. I mean, I don't think any man, they.
Speaker 2: Don't come to my side, come come to the correct side. Hey think like this is the way I see it.
Speaker 1: If it's not gonna be on Saturday Night's main event is never gonna happen for jay Uso. And here's my art raw, here's here's my argument to that. Right, we have now entered that part that has been missing so long in WWE, where we have talent where ten fifteen years from now, they can look at certain stars and be like should they have won a world title? Right in our generation? Like you know what I mean, Like they like we always looked at like Scott Hall, mister perfect Rick RW Ted Nbaste like guys.
Speaker 2: Who should have won world titles. We have enough players in the game today where we could be like, damn, should they have won the world title?
Speaker 1: Possibly but right now, it's not the time because main eventors are main eventing right now, right right, we got like we got Cody, you know what I mean. Cody is a top merch seller, big money draw, right Roman as long as Romans, even in a part time role, Roman's not leaving that main event spot, even like Goomther, you know what I mean. Like, I've seen a lot of a couple of people say Goomther's toddle run right now is not good, but Goomther can switch it up. He's a different type of champion. The what Cody is, right, jay Uso, I just if it doesn't happen right now while he's at his hot like Joe Hendry boom perfect, Oh no, oh no, you got to strike while the iron is hot, Chaz. Before you got on the pod, we were breaking down Joe Hendry having the world title shot tonight, and like was like, even if he wins it tonight, has the moment passed Joe Hendry, And I think it has.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm with No, I'm there, yeah, I would need it to if you got to pay it off tonight, if it's what if it's what that believes in, and if if it's what CNA believe.
Speaker 3: And if it's what Joe Henry works so hard for, you're gonna have to pay it off tonight. Otherwise that ship is sale.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Does it jays fall in that same category?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, let's let's think about this.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, But.
Speaker 2: Do do y'all believe in jay Usa? Do y'all? Do y'all? I believe in more than Joe. I didn't ask that, damn. I actually if you believed it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do believe I do.
Speaker 2: That's all. That was all I was asking. I just wanted to see you where your alliances live? You don't. I never said that your no, no, I said he will win it on Saturday?
Speaker 1: Are okay? Jay Uso loses on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Right yep?
Speaker 1: And we're doing this is all hypothetical. At what at what point this year could you see jay Usso realistically winning the world title? Seeing my brain, I went past, Okay, you've got You've gone into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Ish like in twenty twenty five, like four quarter twenty six is there?
Speaker 1: And once again, this is hypothetical. Is there a guarantee that jay Usso has the same reactions going into twenty twenty six as he does right now. Keep in mind we're talking about like this whole yeat popularity, like we're going all the way back to what after Mania last year? Right so, right now Jay is probably at the hottest he is going to be unless the momentum keeps up in the bookings a strong I just like I feel like right now is the perfect time. Goother not making enough. Goother is not making enough traction to where him losing the world title or him holding onto the world title is a necessity. Once again, think about it. We have a potential Goomther Goldberg match at Mania. Do you want Goother challenging the world title?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm No, I did not want Goldberg in my world title scene. All right, I have a question, what, Madge, would you rather watch war? I know the answer this, but you rather watch Goldberg and gun there or Jay and Jimmy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Jimmy, that's easy.
Speaker 4: A lot of get ill if you tell them you go go go get slaughtered, that's a different story.
Speaker 2: I only ask because I see a lot of people hated they was big hated on that match and Babia.
Speaker 1: Was it a a classic? No? Was it serviceable? Yes? Put it like this them, Pierro Niggas is gonna be so upset when groother takes a spear.
Speaker 2: But let's up for the jack. Ever ah that he's barely gonna be able.
Speaker 1: To do here dropping from his head.
Speaker 4: Man, oh sick, nobody wants, nobody wants to go. Ever, I will say this about jay usso yes, I see him winning. Maybe delusion or whatnot, but either that's gonna be between the money and the bank. And like I said the fourth quarter, I I haven't seen anything to let me know that this, this train, this populary that he has is gonna not fade away anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Not everything ends, of course, but.
Speaker 4: That there's not been one time where I look and saw it be like ooh, this teammate the same every time he gets on a television it's anything, it's must see TV.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: He maximizes what he is and knows what he is. Now, do you want to see the bag get deeper? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course if we're talking about eventually a heavyweight tight, he's gonna need to because you're gonna have to add another layer if you're gonna stretch this out.
Speaker 3: But the way the rise of j King like this slow burn like you saw it, you saw it, you saw it, but it wasn't had time, It wasn't time.
Speaker 4: And now we're in this payoff and he's got gold and it was an amazing pot for him getting gold. So all these tells me is like, all right, yeah, you got these man event players like you'll always say, somebody come in this big time.
Speaker 3: It's what it is, what happened at LA night, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So right now we have we have seen it, we have pumped, we got wrong, still wrong except Drew whatever.
Speaker 3: So we have these names, but it's not like this is gonna be forever. We all know that. Not forever, I mean all the time, but it's not gonna be a long period of time.
Speaker 4: There still is realistically a win to day to win a heavyweight title. I'm sorry, no, no, no, yes.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So that actually leads into my next question because there was a conversation that's happening all the timeline this week, and it was about the the other brother, Jimmy, you know, Big Jim who's him right, and this fire that you now see in Jimmy Usso you know, in my in my thinking of going into like this conversation. You know, Timmy is everything, especially in wrestling, right, and people have put Jimmy USSO in this like like they've clearly made Jay and I'm talking about the fans, they've made Jay like he's the the superior brother in the sense, right, And keep in mind that's all timing, right.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The reason why we got to see Jay in the position he was in the pandemic against Rome and is just because Jimmy was hurt. Jimmy having was going through a knee injury, right, and injuries have played Jimmy for a minute, and keeping from an acting skills, Like a part of Jimmy that we don't talk about is like the Hell in a Cell match, Like we all talk about Jay, but Jimmy's role in that Hell in the Cell match Like as far as like getting emotionally attacked was it was very important, right. And I do think part of the reason why we didn't see the fire from Jimmy leading after the usso's broke up is probably just because you know, like you're looking at you know, you're probably proud of your brother, but you're like, damn, that could be I could be doing that. I could be getting those like top spots, but now we're seeing like a fire in Jimmy. We're seeing like the hunger great match with Carmelo on Friday, Right, So I guess the question now is like, is now is this going to be the year for Jimmy to blow up? Because you know, Jimmy also has the same type of charisma. He has a theme song that people get hyped for. Like I said, when he's motivated.
Speaker 2: Jimmy is on.
Speaker 1: Can you see this being the year Jimmy usso blows up? Now that they keep having to face Jacob, shout that all the way down, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, that's tough, that's tough.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if Jacob has to be the one that he has to keep going up against, no, no, I don't see it. Now they actually have him faced other people and not stay far away from Jacob, then yeah, I can see it. Damn you don't think he can.
Speaker 4: He can elevate someuff I having bangles with Jacob or you just don't think they're gonna keep Jacobs this woman's ass.
Speaker 3: Over the time.
Speaker 2: He's never he's never beating Jacob.
Speaker 3: No, So no, no, no, I'm with you. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is that you can still look great and losses like you can still put on classic And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you don't think you can rise like that? Uh, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If he has to go against Jacob, you don't think he can rise along with Jacob, not in the same space, but just better than where he's at now.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking I'll be playing bro I don't. I don't have that much of a bleak outlook for Jimmy. I just I was, I was just but there's definitely levels to this ship. But Noah, but he could he could. I think he could have good batches. Hey, And that's the crazy thing. No, they won't even lie in because Jacob shouldn't be taking any losses. Yeah, thank you, Yeah, okay, but yeah.
Speaker 1: He one does one?
Speaker 2: Does the time come.
Speaker 1: For everybody involved in the Blood Life storyline to start doing just their own thing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You can have right now? Right, Jimmy and Jacob could be a great feud, A great feud because I think Jacob is next for the United States title. I think he's going to take that title next. So like Jimmy and jacob Us title can be great. Shoot Sammy, I'm very much looking forward to Sammy and carrying cross, possibly having a feud. I've grown to like carrying a cross.
Speaker 2: I'm going to like carry Look look how the tables have turned.
Speaker 3: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I start.
Speaker 1: I started growing on Carrier Man. You need to get rid of like he got he got the mizz on a three sixty deal. But once he gets rid of.
Speaker 2: That, like he's he does the three six that man said we.
Speaker 1: My man marks with Mike's flu to the guy man piece piece. But see, Jimmy can't have the same run as Jay. All they gotta do is apply the strategy they did with Jay. Absolutely, I genuine believe, Like like that promo of Jay, like Jimmy walking to the ring like the big gym is him. Like shoot, I was hyper, I was all.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, yeah, wild, it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Though Miz was like, oh the wire sound smacked up.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: Karen was like, no, no, you think because they don't smacked we got we're done, No, sirry, no, sir, we have more things to do. I think I think Jimmy's time to shine should be the rumble. I think Jimmy should have like the uh like not the iron Man of the rumble, but I think he should have the most like I would put I would put Jimmy in the final eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say final four for a second. What nah? Yeah, stand on it. I thought I was about to be like, man, my man is really behind this Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Ah nah, No, I ain't that confident. I just want to see my man get some.
Speaker 2: Ws man started leaking confidence immediately Final four. Whoa, sir, let's see. I'm trying to think of anything else. W W related.
Speaker 1: Oh Meta girls, Biance and Naomi, black women doing great black women things.
Speaker 2: You feel me? Yep, it's that's time.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 2: It's time, right, I feel like it's time.
Speaker 1: It's time, right, Yeah, yeah, we need it. Lashing at your car man, go go? When is that match happening.
Speaker 2: Next week? Okay? No, no, no, it's no, No, it's twenty something. It's twenty something. Wait next week? Would it be the week.
Speaker 3: I got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yeah, find out yep mm hmm. And is it it's on NXT?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Oh she is on X it's week, it's the week after. No, I know Sean will be I know Sean will be peeking through the curtain.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Today today the twenty I mean today's nineteen twenty eight. Yeah, So, like I said, that's tweek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Y'all both saying, y'all both said the same thing. No communication, my brother, communicate that you're right, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking forward to that match, man, I'm looking forward to the match. Can somebody explain to me why Stephanie van Queer bost her number one content? Like, how did she win a number one contender match and then she lost to the Shatzi. Did you see how she lost?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't watch that X team.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, uh Balin Hensley hit her in the face with the title and then Shatti Pinder So.
Speaker 1: That was the pick. Shots was the like, yeah, let's do it to this.
Speaker 2: One, like I I, oh no, no, I just hey, man, I just feel like this is just setting up for her to have going like a deeper ramp page because she was going she was big mad after she lost that batch. She was going through the locker room dating everybody I.
Speaker 1: Went to if I lost a shazi, Oh.
Speaker 2: She did look good.
Speaker 3: I will I will tell you that she looked better than what you saw that last time. I don't know, last thight I saw.
Speaker 1: It was the last time shots he got hurt.
Speaker 3: Oh uh ship Okay, well then that's the last time.
Speaker 1: That was the last time I saw.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't I don't know. I don't get the shat lost.
Speaker 2: I will go with that.
Speaker 3: No, LOO like having her look bigger.
Speaker 1: Final eight, no brother marks, no, no Jimmy not Leiminade, Jimmy not Leiminade Jame.
Speaker 2: Only big dogs only. Yeah, I like that. I like the I like the pick though. That was nice. That was the nice take that happen. But it's all good.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: A Kimani Kiman Jordan's like, what's see? She going bad? Girls vibe?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, she she turned over new leap bro.
Speaker 2: She Hey, enough is enough that it's time for a change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole cookie cutter ship out the fucking door.
Speaker 1: She about to come out with the one hard theme respect respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. I like it. Yeah, I mean, come up, come out with the crosswalk gear. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Yeah, yeah, so far it's been looking good.
Speaker 1: You think this is what she needs.
Speaker 2: To change your direction?
Speaker 3: I like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Too many faces in there, man, too many faces in that big group. Like the women that are higher, the higher in NXC. We don't need all you have to be faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh that I'm glad we're talking about Kilwannie because I was just you know, her significant other is Carmelo, right, And when I was watching Carmelo come out to the ring against Jimmy, something hit me. And you know who he reminds me of. He reminds me a lot of Sina. When Sina was doing the rapping gimmick like the old like the beginning O three, a cocky young kid like Casina used to do the same thing. He used to go to the ring. He got in every like the big like the big star, like seeing him apply pressure to each single one of them. He would come out, he would do the rap right, and like you just saw the raw potential on him, Carmelo, because I've seen a lot of people like, oh, why is Carmelo not getting like his shine blah blah blah, And I'm like, Carmelo has been face to face with Cody. He's been face to face with Jay, He's been face to face with Jimmy. He's been face to face with Andre Day. He's been face to face with Jacob. He's been faced like you know what I mean. You think about all the people he has like ran up on, and yes, the win loss ratio is not the best, but I feel like that's a vote of confidence in itself, Like, all right, he is in position with these big stars. I just think I gen't think he needs that one match against I don't know who it would be, but he just needs that one match where like Sina's undertaker Venganzo, three mets that puts him into the next stratosphegure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to say I personally liked what uh Melo's been doing even with this, like we had we had like the great seven game Mattress seven match series, we had the uh he went up against Cody, He's he got. He had his little time with Bron that I didn't that I didn't think necessary, but hey man, people got yeah takeing love sometimes got taken love sometimes. He had He had a great one with Sammy. He had a great one with Jimmy this past week, like he's been out there, he's always been, like anytime there's some shit going on, Melo's involved, And I think that's the way you're supposed to do it, especially like like half of them like involved with like every like things that are going on. So then like when you actually do pull the trigger, then you already know he can handle it because it's not like something that he hasn't done before.
Speaker 4: I concur with both statements, gentlemen. I'm not Yeah, I'm not losing sleep over the wind loss because every every kind of.
Speaker 3: Not every.
Speaker 4: Person you think can be a man event that got the mass potential is going to just come out the gates swinging like a Jacob overfe me just just ron breakers just kind of say those thout the gate where it's like, all right, they just look like main event ready players right now. Like not to say Mellow doesn't, Mellow does. But obviously Mellow doesn't have the height or whatever case may be. But Melo got the graps and Mellow got the mic, and Mellow has the look, right, so he has all those things, so it's like, all right, you may not physically see him as imposing or whatever, case you mean, but don't think that he's not going to be a superstar down the line. Like he's still rubbing shoulders with big names. He's still in the area with big names. When he's moved to the Ray Monster, you can you can remember mellow moments, you know what I'm saying, Like already through.
Speaker 3: When he was with Naomi and Yank and Jade.
Speaker 4: When he's having this this this best of seventh where a lot of us start it should have been paid off with a chip Again, I understand, you know what I mean, want whatever the case with the other.
Speaker 3: But I was in the camp. I thought it was gonna be a dry or mellow winning. But that was phenomenal.
Speaker 4: It took us back to you know old you know, douvec dub days or whatever he's had any times he's been put in the position to show out he's done it and you can't. He don't miss He has not missed since he's had an opportunity to be on the main roster and impose what he thinks is his rot to get there.
Speaker 3: So there's there's guy's the limit for him. Man, he has it all right now.
Speaker 4: He's not he's not the the mega start to get like I said, but he's at superstar written all over him.
Speaker 1: Speaking of missing Corey Graves, you don't you don't have to uh spend too much long on mister Greve.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, man, he thought you was Kobe Nigga, you thought you You ain't Kobe? Say Kobe, he ain't Kobe.
Speaker 1: You too good to go back to n x T bro whatyeah, okay, all right, cool take you out?
Speaker 2: Who does he think he's better than?
Speaker 11: I'm just curious, like.
Speaker 2: Cool, cool? What should he take? Okay? All right, so.
Speaker 1: Enlightened me that nigga steaks. So let's listen, let's look at Let's look at the teams real quick. Right, So you got Michael Cole. You're not replacing Michael Cole at all, Like You'm not. Michael Cole is the voice of w WE. You not replacing Pat McAfee. Patt Pat Pat McAfee has way more star power than you do. And people love his love his commentators, you know what I mean. Like he actually brings a liveliness to to the field. Right, then we go to SmackDown Joe is phenomenal. I love Joe.
Speaker 2: You are not getting rid of Joe tested tur for no, Damn, Corey. I'm I don't understand. That is some grave confidence. I have never seen someone have you. You know how you gotta have crazy confidence that like to do things sometimes. YO shout out to him because he woke up one day and said, I better the Joe Testatur, not the dude he'd be doing all the biggest games in college football doing on the NFL run circles round your ass and you out here thinking that you deserve a spot the two biggest brands over No since your last down to go to NXT.
Speaker 11: What about Wade's not that he's not better than Big or Booker.
Speaker 2: That's why they were making it a three man stick rivers in the Lakes that you used to dog.
Speaker 1: You didn't really say, here's my thing, right here, here's my if this was his attempt to work himself to a match. I also asked the question, who's in twenty twenty five is craving to see Corey Graves Wressell a match? I'm seeing Corey Graves Russell match. String James Kingan, I remember.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: I was there for them days when he was on the pre shows of Ring of Honor on the d V d's my nigga on the dB man that they take it back. Niggas was on the forums always forms like this nigga sucks nigga trying to be punk.
Speaker 2: I remember I was there, Bro, I was there this nig Who's better than Canyon, Who's better than Cory? Great? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Man had a realization on that desk, and he was like, damn, everybody really better than me?
Speaker 2: Oh bro, the.
Speaker 1: Audacity. Bro. This man was thinking like, Yo, I'm good and like I have such star power. I can take somebody's spot at WrestleMania to have a match with Pat McAfee. You're not Adam Cole, nigga, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Not at them, Goad.
Speaker 1: Your wife is way better than you. Stop playing with yourself.
Speaker 2: We would trade. We would trade Carmela for you at any moment.
Speaker 1: You know who I wanted to commentary desk Carmela. Yes, she probably do ten times better.
Speaker 2: Stop man, Yeah, yo, her and our truth that's what we need. Come on, man, I'm throw it up money, but let's shift. Let's shift over to the B team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, the amount of laughter that y'all had disrespected Corey Grays is crazy.
Speaker 3: That was wild.
Speaker 1: I got tears of us, I got legit tears. Uh a w see. Hey man, I feel bad for Private Party, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh now your time is coming, Your time is done to it end.
Speaker 1: You got till Wednesday. Got the titles coming up off from boys. Man got we put.
Speaker 4: Uhh when somebody else comes. That's a little bit bigger than you. I don't want to play anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh man, hey, the game.
Speaker 2: Mhm we a little bit more. We were hype when they won the titles. It was a great moment and that's all it needed to be.
Speaker 1: It was a great moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw Bobby come out with that snap back. I was like, it's not I was like, it's not looking for these boys anymore.
Speaker 2: M v P that mad MVP was like, Bobby's never been a tag team champion. I've won, I've been a tattoo champion. Sheldon's been a tattoo champion a lot. We're gonna be tattoo champions. And I was like, yeah, that's that's about right.
Speaker 1: M v P looked great on Wednesday. He looked great. Shout out to stem stem Celves. You saw when he did the when he did the the ball and elbow. You saw that, man, My man had a little on this step he did.
Speaker 2: My man was ready. He's like, I've been waiting for this moment. It's been too long. The crowd hit it too.
Speaker 1: Oh masterful man, aster For how long do you think the match will be between the hurt syndicate a private party? I'm saying to clean three minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you just say it out here and getting abolished. I'm oh, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We gotta look, man, we gotta get in it out.
Speaker 2: We know no heart of the champion. Hey, it's gonna get Hey.
Speaker 1: Look you get that initial verse where you're punching the stomach and it's not really doing the effect.
Speaker 2: Oh man, damn you you know. Look you see the.
Speaker 1: Way Bobby Lashes looks at these niggas, this likea smiles.
Speaker 2: This is food that se sees I said, and Mark quit it just sees food more. That's what I'm saying, man, Like, you gotta take you gotta take that ol man. Hey, Hey, shout out to shout out to more niggas, be a champions. Let's go, hey.
Speaker 1: Support Hey, look man, powerhouse Hobbs. If anybody came out this week looking like a maina veteran with him. Oh, yes, great match with John Moxley gave to me, he gave he brought out old John Moxley. He brought out old John Moxley like And I didn't even really clock it because you know Darby out here doom when you know his his white boy adventures. Uh. I'm I'm absolutely on board with Powerhouse Hobs taking Darby spot and getting the world title.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent on board with that, and it makes sense. Yeah now wait, yeah, bad. I just wanted to ask a quick question. Are you over Powerhouse Hobbs, because one hundred percent agree that came out looking great this past week. Are you over Powerhouse Hobbs being the champion over Kenny?
Speaker 1: Yes, right now, yes, okay, And I'm gonna tell you why. I'm gonna tell him because I know you didn't watch the end of Collision last night.
Speaker 2: I did not. I did not make it. So for the wine for the win, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Burning Tree took Powerhouse Obs out prior to the match, so up until the end, it was.
Speaker 2: Six Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when Powerhouse Powerhouse Hop came out of the end, and when I tell you like he like it, reminded me so much of if you remember, like before Batista left Evolution mm hmm, and Batista was like whenever Bautista would come out, the crowd would start to like like they would get it. They like, the crowd is telling you, like, yo, this is the guy. That's how the crowd was. When Powerhouse Cop came out, he dominated, you know what I mean. Yeah, he looked like if there was like a stamp of approval to put Powerhouse House in the main event, it was.
Speaker 2: It was just this week.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm happy for him, Brocauz. Like that match he had on Wednesday with Mots damn good, Yeah, damn good, going up against everybody, still looking like that, as strong as he is, even even made it look like my man was actually about to take home that belt. It was looking real good for him. But you know, the number jocks hard to go out. Racism, bro hey, Racism is everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, you know Claudio Claudia already borderline skinhead, so god, yeah, I love Claudio. I know Evan. Yeah, Claudio was like all black man.
Speaker 2: That man, that man is from Switzerland. Are they like neutral?
Speaker 1: Sure? Oh damn sure?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, shout out Mikah. Yeah love.
Speaker 1: But hey man, you know you see Kenny Man, Kenny was looking great. Kenny was looking great, he was incredible. Hey, look, I've gotten to that point now. I don't sit down during Kenny Vega matches like I mean, why should you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was looking great. Look, were about to get Kenny in Osprey against your son to Qusha and Kyle Fletcher. M hm, nigga, run me fair, dedicate fifty two minutes of dynamite. That's all but first hour if you if you can give that to m JF, you can give that to that tag team match. Come on, bro, hey man, can.
Speaker 2: I can I take something back that I said last week? I think it was last week when I said that I was cool with uh, I'm happy seeing Jeff Jared on my television even if I have to deal with m JF. My bad, My bad. I don't think it was I didn't think I was gonna have to keep I don't think it was gonna be all of this, m JF. It's a lot way more than I won't.
Speaker 3: Because you have like a long ass promo collision.
Speaker 1: Was that I was just about to ask you, Chase, if you can give if you can give the viewers a play by play of the conversation. M JF and Jeff Jared had, m H, don't worry, brother, we got Tom. We got Tom were here, we got plenty of Tom.
Speaker 2: Wait what uh? Oh, he didn't hear you, hear you hear anything?
Speaker 1: I said, No, what happened? I said, I want you to tell the people how the Jeff Jared and m j F promo went.
Speaker 2: In your own words, Yeah, shit was rough, man.
Speaker 4: It was like, I know why I kind of I started playing because you know, I watched so Wednesday through obviously Saturday, whatever's on, I'm gonna watch your work. Yeah, I mean because I had something to do at work. So I was watching it at work and it was crazy because I was like, all right, here we get to this setment, you know, good five minutes to see what the niggas even saying, keep moving five minutes past, five minutes, six minutes past. I'm hitting like so on max, they give you thirty seconds fast forward. I kept hitting it and it kept being on Max.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are they talking about?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: I couldn't and like I couldn't scroll past because my signal was bad. So every time I just went back to the start of the show. Man, I was going through purgatory listening to that shit off of I forgot the point, I forgot the plot.
Speaker 3: Scott, I checked.
Speaker 2: Jeff, but I'm her and down MJF.
Speaker 1: He Look, this is what I was getting mad at because like I'm looking at the time and I'm like, yo, we still got a women's gablet match. We gotta get. So I'm like, I'm like, I want to see That's what i want to see. I want to see the fucking graps, like you know what I mean, Like, I want to see the ladies cook. And I'm like, yo, this ship been on for about fifteen minutes. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: That's how it was.
Speaker 1: It was damn near fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Man, it was a lot of time. It was a very long time. I was like, I like, left K back, left the K back again. I was like, yo, they are still talking. They still insulted one another. I and then they started fighting.
Speaker 1: Call that man, call that man, calling each other's partners like call girls.
Speaker 2: Mama.
Speaker 1: He called his mama home.
Speaker 3: He did he did do that, He did do that.
Speaker 1: J He's brought up Owen heart like, what are we doing here? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They were doing a lot. They are we doing?
Speaker 1: Owen what probably would have hated MJF.
Speaker 2: That more than likely Owen was starting to.
Speaker 1: Hate the wrestling business. You know much respect Oldwen, you know what I mean, that's why, that's that's why it went great.
Speaker 2: Man was like, all this, get me out of here, that's what right now? Yeah? Right down for a check though? Is check right?
Speaker 1: The check clear?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Brett Sting? Who else? Who is missen? Uh Sting?
Speaker 2: Jeff Jeff, Jeff Jared can't forget Jeff.
Speaker 1: Jared is the snoop dogg of the wrestling community. He never turned Jeff never turned it down to check ever, Oh, he never doing that. Never. The women's gut lot was fired though, the Women's fire that joint was. I got to see the debut of Meghan Bain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was dope, even though we knew who was gonna win.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that was okay, that was okay with Tony.
Speaker 2: I haven't did it gets it. I'm just saying that's if you still you knew who gonna win it. Yet it was still put on a damn good show. I feel like that's good. What did you think of.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm sorry. What did you think of Megan Dane?
Speaker 2: That was my first see her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my first time. Where does she come from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know originally the first time I saw her was in stardom at that. Yeah, she did a couple of matches.
Speaker 2: She did a couple of matches up there. She's actually wrestling tonight on g C W Yes, Hammerstein got it.
Speaker 4: Cool cool cool cool cool cool. But yeah, that was my first time seeing her. I was impressed. I thought I was looking at the same vibes and when I saw you know, Camille like that. But yeah, wait, what did you have for Camille? Like the energy that I got for Megan. That's why I thought I was I half for Camille. It just never really panned out. Oh yeah, you get and that's not the state. You know.
Speaker 3: That whole situation was weird. She just quit left, and that was that was it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta cut your losses, man, Sometimes it's better to forget things to actually happen. So yeah, yeah, I like it. I like, look, I told you man Willow and Meghan Meghan Vane, that's the agenda women's host matches. That's what we need more of, right, I am here for it.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you know what time the.
Speaker 1: Grand Slam in Australia is? What time it will be airing here in the States? One o'clock two am, two am, Tom, Yes, sir, it's the same night as the Slam Dunk Challenge, you know what I mean. So obviously T and T that's where the priority is gonna be. Because then, because it's because it's in Australia, to accommodate the time difference, it's to be two am.
Speaker 3: They could take another way. I don't want to see that. Yeah, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: It's it has to been good in a while at quite some time, brother, Yeah, it's it's been a while, yo, two am. So I basically just got to stay up.
Speaker 1: I've had money. That's when they're going to do the tag team match to debt money. That's when they do the tag team match.
Speaker 2: Because when is it it's a I know it's a February, but when in February February?
Speaker 1: I want to say fifteenth?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's it's the weekend after my birthday?
Speaker 3: Got it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, young no Lo, young no.
Speaker 2: Lo thirty seven on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dating.
Speaker 3: A man, that's ugh.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know where Angie came from. Man, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man was loved in this room?
Speaker 3: That all right there, I ain't see that.
Speaker 2: I love don't live here anymore. This is how when it comes to you.
Speaker 16: Over here, God man, I said, Thiga said, hey man, just all right, that's all right, that's all right, Hey man, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I gotta clean great.
Speaker 2: I got a clean gray hair right.
Speaker 1: Here in the beard, Bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I'm about to be thirty five minutes, you know what I mean. Got lots of them. I got lots of them. You know how many times people be coming up to me. Can they ain't see me in a bit, and they be like, man, you got a lot of gray hair, And I'd be like, yes.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I think people. I think people think that we're in the younger bunch of the podcast. I'm like, no, we're we are hard working men out here. Loos, yes, blue collar workers.
Speaker 17: Eight hour shifts for one k's gifts up.
Speaker 1: I don't have I don't have the luxury to make TikTok money the band does not do nothing for me.
Speaker 12: I got I got, I got, I got an alarm clock to say, I got real ass bills.
Speaker 4: Bubba, Okay, real fucking bills. I'm going to work after this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Like this is the extent of.
Speaker 1: Our content creation.
Speaker 2: Hey. Usually usually I'd be ready for this part because I'd be like, I gotta go to work tomorrow and not not tomorrow shout out to federal holidays. But yes, absolutely, man, So.
Speaker 1: We only got one more thing to do on the podcast. I asked you, gentlemen, because we haven't talked about it yet, but our predictions for twenty twenty five, you know what I mean? Twenty twenty five is already looking like a good year for pro wrestling. So who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Should I? Should? I kick it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Man, you can do whatever you want. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: It is okay, I'll kick my I'll start, we'll go, you know what I mean, open a round. So my predictions for twenty twenty five, Kendoskate to Kestio will win the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship from Zach Saber Junior my son. Yes here, I think I think he will go into Russell Kingdom the IWGP champion. I have Real Ripley and Jade Car Gill for SummerSlam this year, for the Women's Championship. Okay, Ricky Stark's debuts at stand and delivered the Faces Off with m Cope and Christian Cage reunite, and when the aw Tag Team Championships at.
Speaker 2: All in definitely could happen. Definite, I wouldn't been surprised in the slightest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to, we need I'd be. I'd pop for that.
Speaker 2: I pop for that.
Speaker 1: And my in my final one, My my one, that is an extreme. I already knows it's not gonna happen, but I think it'd be great just for the history of it. Shin Skate Knackamora will wrestle Hiroshi tana Hashi for the final time. Ah people the people forget that, Like I know, people bring up Tanahashi and Okada like people forget like like the the New Musketeers was tana Hashi, Nakamura Shabata, them two locked in together. I would love to see just the picture of the two of them at Antonio Noki's funeral. Just it always puts me in the fields because it was I feel like Antonio's last great like like future of New Japan. So yeah, those are my five predictions for the year.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, So I have five predictions, but I also have an old l I outside looking in all right, cool, my outside looking in. Ricochet will make Scotland a believer this year.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy. Hey hey, hey man, is he your list already is trash? It gets better, it gets Oh yeah, I was gonna say that's.
Speaker 4: No cool.
Speaker 2: All right, hater of the year, but it's fine. Julia versus Stephanie back here at stand and delivery, mmmm shooting should have gun early?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah I like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah man, yeah yeah yeah, especially if Sevanidy out here never contend this. For the for the North, I have Darius Carter versus should be in a double title match. Yes, that's what I have. See gotcha, Thank you, thank you, thank you. You can't say that would be fired. I'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, I wanted to breathe, let it breathe.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fire.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that, Thank you, Thank you, man. I thought I thought about I think it would be dope. Yeah, I like I like that drive I would drive by happy ass to Charlotte again. Oh yeah yeah, Willow will become a w champion. Uh about the years out?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 2: I think? Huh wh what do you mean? Which one? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sorry, TBS, well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we know she's already been a TVs were talking about that. We're talking about that, Joe a. Uh, Barr Corbin joins the war Dogs, that's what. And then my last and final one Athena Mercedes Main Event all in Texas.
Speaker 1: Wait, who joins the board Dogs Barry Corby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that. I like that indeed.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm mad. I have wrote this list down a couple of weeks ago and I can't find it now, so.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just wing it.
Speaker 2: I had this idea and I just.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all right, So I'm gonna work my way, noted down by respect since, but just down w a's last. Darius Carter goes to t n A and becomes world champion. Yes, yeah, that's that's how I'm moving with that one. That's how I'm moving now. And if he pulls up with both of those titles, so be.
Speaker 3: So that's the first one.
Speaker 4: I had the same one as you, uh, Athena versus Mercedes at all in for the main title.
Speaker 3: Give me and bear with me, Trump. I'm trying to remember our list.
Speaker 2: Oh I had Darby being the in game a W.
Speaker 4: But since that's not going to pan out, I'm going to do Powerhouse Hoops will win a W.
Speaker 3: A had theweight title at all end.
Speaker 2: Okay, ship, hold on you think, hm damn, that's how that ship. That's how that ship ended. Yeah yeahn that sucks. Oh yeah, what's We'll let you finished finish.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Uh okay, hold on, remember the list, remember list.
Speaker 2: I had ober.
Speaker 3: Guntham. I had ober Guntha Roman seen as the last word of rumble.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yeah yeah, strong fuck, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Thanks.
Speaker 4: I had something with the women and it was good. Which women, Bianca? I think you touched on the No. I think we said it before.
Speaker 3: Bionka. I got Bianca winning the title again.
Speaker 4: I forgot who I said it was, but I think we talked about her and her and real fighting again.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 4: Still, I'll still stay there. Okay, So I'll stay there. I'm gonna find it because I really did want to dive into it. We'll talk about offline.
Speaker 3: But I got tricked versus Mellow.
Speaker 4: For the United States title and I had a match, but I can't think of it right now. And then the last one I'm still staying with is Roman versus Cody at WRESTLEMANI.
Speaker 1: Like it like it's looking it's looking more likely that that's that's the match. I still want to see Cody and seen him, but I would not be mad at a third Roman and Cody match.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that all all has great predictions, you know what I mean, except for Nola saying that I'm going to be a believer. That was just insane. Now, if that were to happen, I will get on this. I will get on this podcast like I do whenever I'm when i've i've I've turned a new leaf, and I will.
Speaker 3: Be like yeah, but I just.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Hey man, Sometimes you just gotta shoot for the stars.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do, bro, that's all you can do. Maybe one day you'll catch one. Not not on this, but you'll catch it. Oh the some people may have seen me have like a shock look on my face. Just prayers up to Ali catch who broke her leg currently uh during the GCW show, which you know what I mean, Like for all we talk about GCW, you know what I mean, Like, we don't want to see anybody hurt. And this was this looked like it was gonna be a big night for her. So just prayers up to her and you know what I mean. We hope that the injury is not it looked it looked bad, so you know what I mean, Prayers up to that. Yeah, so it prays up to her recovery and everything like that. Prayers up to you know what I mean, like those in GCW man, Like, like I know, tonight is a very important show for them, So we don't want to see nobody get hurt. We don't want to see nobody not have great job, especially when it means something like this to them. So just prayers up to her and everything like that. That's all I got tonight, Fellows. Hey, I really got nothing else in chas I knew you you always keep something in the in the clip. You got anything for me to night, my boy?
Speaker 3: I do not, but I do want to say, uh, thank y'all for rocking with the Opra Femmy video. Yeah, that was an impact Yeah, that was definitely an impactful joint.
Speaker 4: It was high in sincity, moving and ship you know what i mean, just swing off what was really about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that one, to me was definitely in my top five. So thank you for that, nah man, that's really it.
Speaker 4: I definitely want to make sure, you know, obviously, prayers up to the victims of the l A fire.
Speaker 3: Still obviously it's a low down now.
Speaker 4: So whatever y'all can do to help cover where you share something, post something, send something, whatever it is, please.
Speaker 3: Make sure you do that.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, home back in the crib next week, but the constituents will be all together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: So I'm definitely looking forward to that. When was the last time we were was it Charlotte? Yeah, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: I'm ecstatic for that. I'm ecstatic for this event. I'm exstaded, you know, I mean, the other aspects of Scott that y'all probably don't necessarily get to see, not to say you won't show it, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, well no he's not gonna but that.
Speaker 4: Perform all right, so y'all get to see the host inside the social butterfly, the m C. The m C got so that's gonna be dope. But uh yeah, man, I don't really got nothing else. Shouts to my Eagles. Man, fuck the niggas, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Fuck them, Fuck the Commanders, they fuck the Giants for allowing sat Quad to go to a good team in the division. There you go. No, is it true? Is it true that?
Speaker 1: And I might even say this like I just saw it that I didn't know it was sure or not? Is it true that, as of right now, the Cowboys are the only NFC team that have not been to the NFC Championship since.
Speaker 2: The night They have the longest drought? Okay, okay, they have the longest drought. Yes, how long is that drought? Since two thousand? I mean since nineteen ninety six? Goddamn yeah yeah man, long time, long time. Little No, he wasn't he was still studying.
Speaker 1: Good that's great.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah he would have had yeah, yeah, their even gave you yet Nope, nope, Rock did not debut nineteen ninety six. Bashing the Beast did happened?
Speaker 1: Yet, the n W hadn't even been formed.
Speaker 2: No, No, was still a blue blood.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Man. Wow, yeah, bro, it's it's been a while. It's been a while a little bit. I don't understand. I don't understand like how people try to act like like cowboys fans, a loyal dog, you know, how not good we've been, Like it's not like it's not the last time we've won anything was nineteen ninety six. I was eight.
Speaker 3: Eight, Ego, no loss, it's not you. It's not your people.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not me, And I mean it's not your people, like I actually enjoy you being a fans of cowboys, like you don't get on my nurse. It's the delusion on niggas, you know what I mean, Like, come on, be real, like you.
Speaker 2: Just said, since ninety six ninety six? Do you know the pain I felt when the Philadelphia Eagles won that Super Bowl because I used to always have it over. I had a me ready where it was an eagle talking to its baby baby and it said it was like, what's the super Bowl? And then the dad eagle was like, I don't know, some we don't have those. It was great. I used to always love posted it, but then y'all niggas ruined it by winning and have.
Speaker 4: And That's why I would never like go I would never talking ship. I would never go deep in talking ship because I always knew that's.
Speaker 2: The trump card.
Speaker 3: That's like the final the verse for verse draw four card. We had a chips, we had nothing.
Speaker 2: So it was the fifties or sixties and it won't even know NFL champion was. It was the NFL Championship. It was NFL Championship. Sting was still surfer Sting. Damn we still do this so okay, Yeah, Scott Hall and Kevin ash is still in w W E. They haven't even left for w c W. Yep. The Bulls were in the middle of there, uh two and ten season just three.
Speaker 1: Just three months prior sewn Michaels got beat up by Marines like this is this is a Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was hey, it was a long time ago alone, long time ago.
Speaker 1: Used to be able to go and walk your your family to the gate past the gate and uh airports, man, he used to be able to smoke in airplanes and then restaurants. Wow, that's how I was.
Speaker 2: All right, man, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Speaking into existence. Next year y'all are making the NFC Championship. I'm speaking it for.
Speaker 2: You, I hope, so yeah, that'd be nice. I don't ask for a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I want that for you, bro, I want that for you.
Speaker 2: Hey man, it's all good. You can find me at rather than the Leaf X had have to set the toe, Baby Blue Sky, the same pod, same platforms, the pod page at BGW Pod all three platforms until the final whistle. Will be back to talk about the nonsense that we saw this week. Also, I hit my parlay, so shout out to the commanders. So I can only hate y'all but so much. Y'all got me some bread.
Speaker 1: You can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, under Scotland, Underscore, Underwood, Instagram. You can find more articles at DAR Sports and Media.
Speaker 2: My bad I was the rape. The Ravens got the first down and did Mark Andrews thought that he can drew people and then he fumbled the ball and then the got it. Hey, my going out sad out here, an. I think I'm about going. I think I will be outside tonight. Man. I think after the game I might go, might find me something something to do. Yeah, absolutely, find the streets. Yeah, man, be careful of the man.
Speaker 1: It's raining.
Speaker 2: Oh, is it, I believe. So okay, well, hey, I like the streets. The streets are fund expensive but fun. Not the gun.
Speaker 3: I tell you, we gotta have the gun least one time every episode.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you and the blicky, my nigga, you and the Bliky.
Speaker 4: It's good and you can find me on Chads ob My Mano b I g My Manzo, Sweter, uh My man Chads Blue Scott just a placeholder, so please don't go there. Support Scotland and it's for journey, this podcast and everything we do from the b g W production house support until the final whistle.
Speaker 3: And you know, just just just send prayers and love to Nolo's heart, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Just just that for everybody, just sitting hell and calm and love and prayers and just just ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: And he just got a fucked up team, you know what I mean. And it's not his fault.
Speaker 4: So just just just just just just around my brother with prayers and love, you feel me, That's what that's the that's how we're gonna get through this.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm saying, say tune in tomorrow for the lockering room lead, you know what I mean. The brother Lorenzo will be hosting I believe it to two parts of tomorrow, so he'll let us know the time and you'll see it on the timeline. So yes, prayers for No Lo. Yeah, shout out to man.
Speaker 4: Continue to support his his recruitment journey, his mental health journey, keep him in prayer. He was down with the Sudds a couple of days ago. Guys, the toilet was his best friend crazy, so definitely keep him up. But uh, Scott, you know what to do.
Speaker 2: Until one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for tuning in for the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast.
Speaker 2: We are out. Peace out to my to my world, and at the end of the day, prayers up to.
Speaker 1: Novoala le
Speaker 2: Salon oh Man.