Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by the guests of Sasquatch Experience do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the host, sponsors, or affiliates of the Sasquatch Experience. As always, listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: We got someone or something crawling around out here?
Speaker 3: Does a legend walk among us working in the forests of our world?
Speaker 2: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 4: Was it a person or an animal?
Speaker 5: Or I can't go?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know as if my thunder light came on and I get that a to glimp and see the thing running across the.
Speaker 1: Yard, A good fight man or something.
Speaker 5: Looks like a man.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: For over fifteen years, we've talked with scientists, researchers, investigators, and witnesses trying to gain insight and truth around the existence of this mysterious entity.
Speaker 5: Jesus quite but Karl Fel, Hello, get somebody out of here.
Speaker 7: What's going to announce there?
Speaker 2: I thought, amc about six foot nine? I don't know easy announced there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm booking.
Speaker 6: Right ry Oh, okay, hands your yard turn, Yeah, got it's big.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's he doing in your yard?
Speaker 6: We're gonna move.
Speaker 7: Join us as we continue into the investigation of the Sasquatch Experience. And well, good evening everybody. You're here on Monday night, September December ninth, twenty twenty four, and you're watching the Sasquatch Experience here on Facebook, YouTube, wherever you're consuming this. We're glad you are on x X is a great platform to watch us on politics aside, people seem to like us over there.
Speaker 9: So there we are.
Speaker 7: And it looks like we lost Vance there for a second, so we'll bring him back when he comes back. It's been an interesting night of technical difficulties, which is why this is the last show we're hosting on stream Yard.
Speaker 9: And get A. And it looks like he's back there.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Vance, Yeah, because I want to adjust my volume.
Speaker 9: He wanted to adjust and that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Folks.
Speaker 9: Sometimes adjustings just not worth it. But as we start.
Speaker 7: Tonight's show, Matt and I yus are prid to announce we were on the first episode of the Appalachian Bigfoot Files with Alex Petacov. We're in the small Town Monsters channel. That was a lot of fun to film, that was it?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 6: Oh my God, that was a blast. Those guys here, uh, Brian, Mike, Ann Alex, Alex's brother, you know, me and you. We had a great time filming that in the spring, late winter, early spring. I didn't get to watch the full show, but we did have a little bit of snow uh on the night that they were up there by themselves. So yeah, it was It was fantastic too, uh to go in and film that. And we have some other projects that are in the pipeline. We can't really say too much, but uh, you know, we're definitely uh, you know, keep working with the small town Monster is Trew, Alex, Mike, Brian, you know, any of those guys. We love to go out in the field with them. Mike Lucci, I forgot about Mike.
Speaker 9: Freaking cold, Matt, That's what I remember for.
Speaker 7: That trip, freaking cold and uh it's those Pennsylvania late spring, early springs, late winters, you know that can be really tested around the mountain. You just don't know what to expect. Yes, correct, it was a good time. It was a lot of fun. I mean for you and I.
Speaker 9: You know, that trip wasn't.
Speaker 7: Exactly fruitful for us as a group, but subsequent visits to that location from you and I have been you know, in that area have.
Speaker 9: Been pretty fruitful.
Speaker 7: As we talked about it on the last couple of shows, you know, not that the labor a point, but it was a great We're getting some great results out of that area and looking forward to more, especially now as we start getting into the you know, the time of year where I like to be out in the out in the woods, you know, hunting seasons ending for the most part, it's just colder after Saturday.
Speaker 6: After Saturday, then we have a little bit of a break before the late season starts. So we have until from Saturday until Christmas, uh to go out there. And Uh, it's a great time because you don't have leaves on the trees unless you're talking about evergreen forest, which we're primarily hardwoods here in Pennsylvania. So if you have a drone, although be careful with the drones, especially in New Jersey, right, Yeah, if you have if you have a d yeah, exactly. You know, we're just being able to be out on on a summit or a ridgetop and being able to look into the valleys. Uh, it's amazing how much wildlife you can you can actually see especially during the day, some of the animals are going to be laid down. They do what's called thermal cover, so they'll find the the the evergreens because it's gonna be a little warmer temperature there. But a sharp eye, good said binoculars. You can you can see them, you know, from across the valley. So keep your eyes open and look for tracks. It's a good time to look for that if you got some snow on the ground. And our friend that we talked to up in Potter County, he had mentioned that as well, that one of the snowmobile trails up there that's unnamed, you know, he had said that he had found some some decent prints up there. So that's the now, it's the time to get out there and do it.
Speaker 7: Matt, have you heard any preliminary harvest numbers yet from anybody? What's the hunting like from around here? It seems like a lot of people are coming up short.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Actually deer numbers in Pennsylvania. It was actually an incredible opening day and day uh actually did very well. Yeah, some people, but uh as the weather and uh, you know, it kind of got colder and uh we got a little clipper system coming in. It kind of put the hunting down a little bit. Uh. I know, bear numbers are slightly down from last year from the preliminary harvest, but it's still a little early to talk about the dear. But what the US has extended deer thess with archery starting uh the earliest uh an early muscleoader season youth time. Uh So there's a couple of different uh uh you know mixes in there that we hadn't had in years with the Yeah, pretty decent. I know for me, I was gonna be out. I only got out one day and that was because I so I ended up in like a walking pneumonia. I'm still recovering from it. I had a whole week off, I know, I had a whole week off from work just to go hunting, and I pretty much spent it here. You know.
Speaker 7: Well, sorry to hear that now. I will say, Saturday, on my way up to Erie, I went up for the crampus, not night up in Erie. Uh that Saturday morning. I left early. There are lots of hunters out, yeah, yeah, and so I mean it's great to see.
Speaker 9: Uh. I was just curious.
Speaker 7: You know, oftentimes we you know, think about people being out there. When are we going to start seeing some sightings come in?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: You and I are you know, talked about the reports that have come in over the last couple of weeks that we received, and of course we've put that on our Patreon for our Patreon followers. You can subscribe for as little as two dollars a month. No response yet from those folks, So just waiting to hear back to see if we can get especially that one near Williamsport. Outside of Williamsport, I think close to the land lot five six bake. It would be really interesting to get out and see.
Speaker 9: So anxious to hear.
Speaker 8: I just reloaded on my camera, so let's see what we get.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 8: Ah, I am getting a lot of deer and pheasant track. I'm getting a lot of you know, and I've noticed it's improved since I've improved their their food. This is something me and Forker were playing with.
Speaker 10: What ten years ago, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 8: What we're talking about Dan a sasquatch garden. The water company was not impressed. If you find well, yeah, if you find an area where you think there may be something, look for the food sources. Like I kind of was a I was kind of searching today, and you know, the average bear needs five thousand calories a day, okay, and during during fall they go into like a bloat because they're going to go into hibernation. They need like twenty thousand calories a day. The average eight is the same as we do. So it matters to what size you are, Like, I'm five eleven, what do you fork?
Speaker 5: Or five eight?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: Five five?
Speaker 8: It was trying to be nice, Yeah, Matt, you're like what six eight? Yeah, okay, my weight is I'm not going through everybody's way.
Speaker 11: Henry, what do you I've.
Speaker 5: Never seen you standing up, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: At least you're tolerant dustin. But anyway, so, like I was looking at a lot of that, and they were saying, you know that the average person in anywhere from five foot to six foot, it's like two to three thousand calories, you know. And during the winter it boats up too, because a good portion you burn a lot of calories just staying warm.
Speaker 5: Because of the kind of creatures we are, you know.
Speaker 10: And I was just we had decided that we were going to bait an area, not not to kill anything, but just to like give it some extra food to think maybe it'd show up more.
Speaker 7: That thing, right, some of the areas that you you you're working on mat or is there a lot of food sources there, because it seems like if you.
Speaker 8: Have bear and deer and they're beating down that many calories a day, it's got to be something.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, the bear eating the deer, but the deer got to be eating something.
Speaker 6: No, you know what, actually both of them, both the deer and the beer, especially this year, which kind of indicated that we were going to get a good winner. There was a lot of hard masts, which is your acorns, especially here in Pennsylvania, and you know what I mean, those those are themselves. I think that this way, it's like eating uh to us, like eating like a bottle in academia nuts, you know, like they're delicious for the deer and the bear. They offer a lot of nutrients, especially adding to fat natural fat. So yeah, so I noticed this year, like you know, there's always a lot of different folklore traditions out there about you know, how do you tell, uh, you know, if it's gonna be a bad winner? You know, like you know, you look at the hair of a cow if it's rough or you know, you look at the those buggers, Yeah, if they're you know that those uh they're the brown in black uh you know, basically uh caterpillars, and you look to see, Okay, if it's more brown, it means it's going to be a you know, like a lighter winter. If it's more black, it's going to be a heavier, uh heavier winter. So we're we go through and we look at stuff like that. But I do know, like I said, this was a very very heavy uh year for hard mass. So any of those animals are going to be eating eating that and uh putting those calories on excellent.
Speaker 7: And our guest has joined us tonight here, how are you, sir?
Speaker 5: Yes, a little bit late. I had to get doing a little limit job earlier.
Speaker 9: So oh no, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 7: You're just talking about uh bear harvest, deer harvest, and uh, you know, some indicators for a heavy winter.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: Folcus is Glenn from Northeast p A. Glenn is part of the Pennsylvania big Foot Project. He's on Facebook. Uh Glenn at the Central PA Bigfoot Festival. And yeah, we've met a couple of times I think, yeah, they're yeah, And I wanted to get Glenn on the show because first of all, you know, we're a bigfoot show, and second of all, my heart always goes out to the Pennsylvania guys, because you know, for the majority of us, that's what we are and our state. Glenn, I think it's very underreported with the amount of Bigfoot sightings we get when it comes to some of the larger national databases. I don't know about you, but I sure say we have more than one hundred and forty big foot reports out there, definitely.
Speaker 5: I mean, but then in any state you get that too, that a lot of people just never come forward, right, So.
Speaker 7: Glenn, how did you get involved in Bigfoot? How did this unfold for you?
Speaker 5: Okay? I moved from Colorado to Arizona when I was probably about fifteen years old. My family moved from one area to open a new restaurant in Arizona. So first day, go ahead, Sorry, I thought someone I had a question real quick.
Speaker 8: I had a question about the restaurant, but I had nothing new the story.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll tell you about that later. Yeah. Food, oh yeah, food is always good. My grandmother's recipes always family recipes. I just made some short ripped of the night from on one of our recipes. So good anyway, So I started hearing some The first time I noticed it, I was up our trailer was that we rented when we were remodeling the place. The restaurant was way up on the top of the reservation in Arizona, so it backed up against the reservation bob wire fans or whatever. But I would go out there with my headphones on and smoke cigarettes outside and my sister would turn over the record player for me, right the records inside. This is back in seventy seventy five or something, and I kept hearing this wood knocking, and I thought it was like, you know, up in wood or something way out there in the middle. I didn't think that much of it. So about five months later we moved down to where we opened the restaurant. And things are going different, you know, everything's going great. And I was leaving a friend of mine's house late at night, walking a friend's girlfriend home, and this was, you know, two thirty in the morning, left a little birthday party. Walking her home. I walked past this one house where the dogs had been barking, and nothing they hadn't been a problem on the way past there. Take good night to her. She went in through her window, came back through. I walked back toward that house. The dogs were just raising hell, I mean, just vicious something that was really bothering the dog. So I was on that side of the road. I started crossing the road. As I was crossing the road, I get about halfway past the house and about halfway across the road, and the dogs went silent. And they were past the house a little bit right. They were right, you know, there just silent, no sound at all. And I just kept walking, kept walking, kept walking, And as I got past the house, about fifteen twenty feet maybe this roar started from up in this trees, this huge roar. It was so loud, the vibration was going through my body from about fifty sixty yards away. It was the most amazing sound that I can't imagine. It was like standing in front of a concert speaker from that far away. And this went on for like fifteen or twenty seconds. And I never stopped. I didn't run. Something just instincts said don't run, just keep walking. And pretty soon this sounds this, I mean, it was just this pissed off. It was just screaming and shaking the tree, and it finally stopped. And it never stopped. And they say that they can speak on the inlet and outlet of their breath, and I could. I could attest to that because it never deviated from this roar that it was doing. And it was going on for I mean, what seemed like forever, but it was only like fifteen or twenty seconds. But trust me, that's a long time when you're a fifteen year old kid walking in an area that you don't know about. And this down was coming from about thirty feet in the air. Thirty five feet in the air, So that's because it was coming down to me, done down at me. But from the the loudness of it, it could have been standing on the ground.
Speaker 11: In my mind, that's how big this you know, yell was.
Speaker 5: So when it stopped and I'm going, I kept walking about fifty feet and I had to go down an incline. It says about a forty foot incline. Slow gradual cars, you know lane two lane road, no cars on the road at two thirty o'clock, you know, three o'clock in the morning. As soon as I got to the bottom of that plateau, I start walking across and it's about an eighth of a mile flat, and then it goes up that same kind of grade on the other side. So I'm walking in the flat part about a quarter of the way into it, and I hear something move to my left and it's definite, you know, heavy, you know. I hear something and I could tell it was there, and not that far from the road.
Speaker 11: A little tiny bob wire founds on both sides, and then I don't hear anything. I keep walking, just keep walking.
Speaker 5: Pretty soon I hear it on my right side, and there's some trees and summer cabins on that side, so it had a little more cover or day or hit. I don't know. There might have been more than one, but I think it was the same one just crossing back over behind me. And it was ahead of me because I could tell it was ahead of me from where I could hear. There was no other sound anywhere except for this creature moving. So when I got up to where the highway was, this is Highway two sixty in Lakeside, Arizona. And when I got up to the highway, I turned left and I could hear it behind this little blue ridge drive in and then behind the post office on the other side of the road, and it was like a two lane little road highway. Then it's bigger now, but back then, so I didn't I could never see it between the two buildings because there was light, but it was so fast. But I could hear it on the gravel back there behind it, behind the building, so I know it's still tracking me. And I lived right in the part of that road, about an eighth of a mile past there. I walked to my house. Behind our restaurant was this huge barn that I lived in my dad and I remodeled part of the this barn into a one third of it into an apartment for me. So I get in there, I flipped a lot, throw about twenty shells in my twenty two rifle or fifteen shells, I don't know, and I just tossed on the bed. I said, this isn't going to do anything, and I don't know if I'm going to wake up my dad. He's a Navy guy. He has some big I mean big caliber guns or did I mean gone now unfortunately, but fifty caliber elephant hunting rifle and okay, so yeah, I'm not going to wake up my navy from dad from at three in the morning. Wasn't going to do it, so I just stayed awake. You know, I'm thinking, do I call the game service, the game ward, and I don't know what to do. I'm fifteen years old, you know, so, and we didn't have cell phones or you know, anything. So I go back out there first in the morning. I didn't get any sleep, maybe none or fifteen minutes. I don't think I slept at all. And I go back out there. I go back over to those exact trees first, you know. And I walk out there and I see like a tree that looks like it's been pushed down. And then I noticed around this big tree, it's bigger around that I can hold in my arms, right, bigger than a trash candle lit. If you visualize that the base big pine tree. Halfway around the bottom of that tree, all the pine needles are pushed away about six inches deep and about six inches wide about halfway around that tree, just that tree. Later, I kind of figured out that it might have been them pushing to try and find the ground when on its way back down to the ground. I don't know, you know, swiping its foot, you know, I don't know, but I had to come up with some reasonable Exphena said, But I saw trees that have been pushed down right there, and I could see like two like some kind of maybe claw mark, and it was higher up that I could you know, I could reach it, but not comfortably. And I certainly wouldn't be pushing down a tree that I unless I was eight nine ten feet tall. And these trees weren't dead when they were pushed over, so it takes a lot of force.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like right, yeah, yep, Glenn. I have a question for you immediately that comes to mind, if you don't mind me asking. Culturally in that area, is there a term that is used for this creature like the Yucca man?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Okay, So the Mogion monster, oh oh okay, And it's very they're very well known in that area, in that region along the Mogian Rim in Arizona. It's kind of like a a five thousand foot drop off down towards you know, the valley down below. It's a very beautiful. It's the largest standard virgin pine trees in the world right there. Wow, Okay, most people have no idea, like what Arizona, that's a lot of trees, Like, yeah, it's a big state, but that area is gorgeous. But pine needles also bones decay extremely fasts. Right, Oh, so that's something that you know, maybe association of bigfoot bones ever being found too. I think I think my second story will probably tell you a little bit more about how I think they hide, and that's on water. They go underwater and now in Green River and creeks and dig their way up and they have their caverns underneath. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now that's not something that I've I've heard of that before, Glenn, It's been suggested before that that's a possibility. But I'm interested in that story. My question for you is, before we move on to that, as you were fifteen, was this your first exposure to bigfoot?
Speaker 9: Was this sighting that you had or you.
Speaker 7: You hadn't really dabbled around in it beforehand or anything.
Speaker 5: No, I had no idea what this creature ogre. I had no idea, you know, in my mind something that was like, you know, twenty feet tall, just massive lung capacity to do this type of rati great, unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Well, I do have to say, that's one hell of an introduction to the subject.
Speaker 5: Well, I found footprint that day too, and other things. So I walk after I found the slide around the tree or whatever that was, and the tree pushed down, I said, all right, I'm going to retrace where it would have gone next to the road where I first heard it. Right, So I walked down this incline. It's not that steep, but down the inclined into the field next to the road, and I see this mound of grass. It's probably like thirty forty feet long and probably about fifteen twenty feet wide, and it's probably about a foot and a half deep or so. And I see a footprint probably about eight feet out into it. And it's the right footprint, a human shape footprint sunk down about seven or eight inches, and it's huge. It's like, I don't know, I didn't have a never, I didn't. I estimated about twenty two inches and that's a kid age. And then but that's not all. So remember when I said I could hear it to my left, all right, So that was the first footprint, and there was two about like hun or twelve feet past it. It was like it it sunk, and then instinct said to land on two feet because there was left in the right, side by side in this deep grass impression, and it was just mind boggling to my mind. I'm like, wow, okay, And you know, then I started, you know, kind of understanding how big this thing was and how heavy it could have been. Is to do that kind of impression on that grass that had been there quite some years. It took a lot of weight, right, a lot of weight right. And so I look into the field and I see two trees up in the field up by the corner. So I walk up toward those trees, and I was getting closer, and I'm like, wait a minute, that's the pine tree, the closest one to the tree the road. A pine tree straight up and down, gorgeous, you know, fifty sixty feet tall. Seventy maybe next to it is a pine tree that bends. I cannot lie, like five or six times ninety degree angle, turns up to the right, really to the left, up to the It was just amazing. And I'm fifteen years old and I look up there and I see some sap has been dug up by the top, like still dripping and I'm like, all right, well I'm young. I jump up there and I start climbing, and it's really easy climb because you're turning every like five four or five feet to another area where you can just stand and then climb up. So that's a recent destruction. Then yeah, wow, something was digging up there. Wow. So I keep climbing right and I'm on the last branch. All right, that'll support my weight. Okay, so probably the last branch that whatever is climbing could stand on. And I'm probably three and a half feet from what I can reach to where that staff is dug and digging if it's a creature, but it And then I stopped and I looked, and I sit down, like right up there, and I'm looking. It's like you can't even see hardly see the road, but you can see everything. They would never see you. You can have your own family sitting on that tree ambushing whatever creature or whatever came through that field. But also check out all the humans going by all night long.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Wow.
Speaker 5: So I started talking to friends about, you know, what is this thing? And they told me right away, Bigfoot, it's the Mogion monster, the you know Sasquatch. A lot of the Indians started talking about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: Glenn, Guys, we gotta take our mid show break. Folks.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Sasquatch Experience. Sean Falker, Henry made James Baker Matt under advance and has been tonight's guests Bigfoot Glenn Glenn Barassa from the PA Bigfoot Project. Folks, stick around, We'll be right back right after.
Speaker 5: This news team a symbol.
Speaker 8: So what I'd like to do is something that's been a tradition every Christmas, even my family for many years. We're gonna get drunk and throw up. No, what I'd like to do is I'd like to read everyone the story the night before Christmas.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, and this would be good. No, it'll suck. No, it'll be fine.
Speaker 10: No yet, no, no, no, no yet, no peanut, no, no, let me say it in Japanese.
Speaker 2: No Ah, Yes, twas the night before Tuesday. And I'm so delirious because I stayed up all night and listened to the Sasquatch Experience. Happy Monday ninety you all, as we are headed right into the dark season, only lit up by Christmas lights in your neighborhood. But hey, I know you're here for one reason and one reason only, and that's the subject a bigfoot. And there is an encounter that happened in November of this year, to be more precise, November two, at approximately six point thirty in the morning in South Carolina. Peak is a town of sixty four people located on the banks of the Broad River in Newberry County. The witness, who is a law enforcement officer and I know Matt likes to be referred to as a law enforcement officer, was only identified as j M. He said, I was deer hunting online and owned by his family when the sighting occurred.
Speaker 5: Quote.
Speaker 2: While sitting in the ground blind, I heard a loud, deep toned grunt and a stomp at the same time, JM said, I turned around and what I saw was approximately seven to seven and a half foot tall, brown human like shape through the brush. Now, the shape that the officer saw is quoted as saying it had long brown hair and ape like face and long arms. According to his statement, which was submitted to the BFROL website on November sixth, twenty twenty four, four days after the alleged n't counter quote, We watched each other for probably thirty seconds, but felt like forever, before it turned and walked off. The witness continued, I am a police officer and had no clue what to make of it at this point. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I'm convinced it was a bigfoot. Matt Moneymaker assigned the sighting as a Class A designation, the highest and most credible listing reserved for clear sightings in circumstances where misinterpretation or misidentification of other animals can be ruled out with greater confidence. He is hunted on the same property since he was a child, Moneymaker wrote, this was the first time he had an encounter like this. As he mentions in his report, he heard a huff and stomped combo behind him, and he was concealed in a ground blind on the edge of a power line Rooge. Either the original account of the alleged encounter or Moneymaker's recap of it referenced any evidence to support it other than jm's testimony. Also, no one was present with JM at the time of the alleged site. When we come back, let's give the work great shout out.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the big football horn right here on the Sasquatch Experience.
Speaker 2: It's not Dockers, It's god Knockers. Hey, have you been to the squatch field site on the interweb that has it all? Introducing got Knockers dot Org. Stop on buy for an intriguing story of the encounter that started it all. But wait, there's more. Got Knockers offers some fabulous merchandise like T shirts, hoodies, onesies for the baby, plus a stunning array of jewelry and some fantastic sauces that will make your taste buds dance. But the coolest of all is a genuine god Knockers tree knocker. Stop on buy and say hi to the folks of gott Knockers, Gwendolyn and Michael Purcell. Get in on the action and just visit gott Knockers dot Org Again gott Knockers dot o RG. What would twenty twenty five be without OBC Otherwise known as the Ohio Bigfoot Conference, The Annual Ohio Bigfoot Conference takes place on Saturday May third, twenty twenty five. Mark your calendars, call in sick, do what you can to go to Saltfork Lodge and Conference Center at the Salt Fork State Park in Cambridge, Ohio on Saturday May third. Special guest speakers will be Rene Holland, Shelley Covington, Montana, doctor Jeff Meldrum, and What's a party without Cliff Barrickman Again Saturday May third, Mark it down and be there. You can use your favorite search engine browser whichever. Just type in twenty twenty five Ohio Bigfoot Conference for ticket information and lodging information, everything you need to attend. Thanks again for listening to this edition another big Foot bullhorn exclusively on the Sasquatch experience. And as your silverware always says to your mouth, until we meet.
Speaker 5: Again, keep your toe in the mind.
Speaker 7: And we're back watch experience, folks, vance, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Gott Knockers, good ones.
Speaker 9: Sah, that's right.
Speaker 7: Glenn's familiar with the gott Knocker's brand as well. Are good friends over there, Gwen and Mike Purcell.
Speaker 9: Good people, good people.
Speaker 5: I told you quite a bit about that experience, but I think about maybe since you're all from Pennsylvania, I jump right into one of the most terrifying and experiences that happened in Pennsylvania here.
Speaker 9: Oh, let's make it happen. Let's go ahead, all right.
Speaker 5: First of all, I want to say that I forgave him or them for scaring us all that night. They don't think it was their intention or his intention to do that. I really think that they were coming up or he was coming up to defend us. And you'll know why. But all right, let me go into it. So this location I found by I was going camping with my brother and he was coming from a different location and I was kind of just I was going to get there about a half hour before him, so I scouted out this location. I just saw a little trail off the road and I pulled down it with my toyle a round four, and I said, oh, looked like an old cul de sac that was turned around for trucks or something, muddy, nothing really, and I kind of looked to the side. I saw a little tiny two track on my side, so I went, well, pull down there. So I pulled down there, and the tree down and I'm like, no, it doesn't look like it goes anywhere. It like kind of just ends. So I pulled out a little bit farther to where that tree was down. And cut off, you know, and I see all these sticks on the one side like weaved in, and then a couple on the other side, but not many. And then I like a spunch of hair around that area, and I so, okay, So I get out of the car and I go over and I look, and there's this huge flop of poop and another big PLoP as big as my hand, and it's about two or three inches deep thick. But the huge PLoP was just this very gladinous and really I've never I mean I've been around one hundred and fifty cows and I've seen hundreds of different cows. Never anything looked like this. Definitely not a cow, but as thick as that, I mean like four or five inches thick that the bigger PLoP. Anyway, I have pictures of that I can show you. But so there was hair though in this whole region, like like about six foot wide by about ten foot long, like just like it was just molting or shedding its, you know, winter coat. And this is March. My brother and I like to go out when there's nobody to be nobody out there and just start start camping and getting our you know, feel for the areas and this was a good area. So I call my brother and and he said, well, let's set up camp and then I'll go back with you, all right. So I picked up the poop sample and a couple of big bags, you know, and put it in my empty styrofoam box and brought it back and then we set up camp, and I brought my brother back there, and we're looking around. We see a couple of little signs of definitely something heavy has been around the area, and he didn't want to go into the laurels, you know, down because you can't even see ten feet into these laurels they're so thick. The mountain laurels in this area are just like huge leaves and just millions of them, and it's like a maze in this area. So I've been back there four or five times after that with another investigator. So this particular time, I brought my friend Stephanie and her boyfriend and aj Aj. You might have met Aj two Sean, but AG's a good investigator out here. So he's my mother lead investigator, and this other couple basically, so we're hiking down there, parked in that same spot and hiked down there, about two hours, maybe a little more, and I saw some signs, but not as much as normal, like nothing fresh. So I said, why don't we let this area cool down? And everybody agreed, So we hiked back out, hopped in my suv and drove to another public area hiking, and we go hiking down there. And instead of going where the moring main trail goes when it gets down by the water, we went the opposite direction over these like HOOKI does, and down by the water, get out on this little island, and this island it's probably only I mean the water itself is only like twenty five feet wide. It's not that wide. So we're on this little island and we're walking and I'm leading, and I come across this footprint and it's a child sized footprint, probably about US size seven child footprint, but it's sunk down almost an inch deep into this you know, little mud area. AJ is the heaviest one. He was on two hundred and thirty five pounds, so he stepped next to it after we took pictures of it, and he only sunk down about an eighth of an inch. So whatever step there was either carrying something four hundred and fifty pounds or weighed close to that for that time footprint, that's pretty heavy. That's that's us guestimation. So when I'm out, I either lead or follow. So this time, AJ started fleeting, so I was following up to the couple. Okay, so I'm following. All of a sudden, probably about a couple of minutes later, we came across that same footprint, going the same direction on that same little island without going off of it. That doesn't. That doesn't. That sounds supposed to time more happen. Basically, That's what I'm telling you. Something happened. So I said, all right, guys, well we'll stop up. Stop everybody just turned wherever he follow me, I'm going to lead us back out. So I did let us. He's getting dark anyway, so I let us back out, got back to the suv, drove back over to the other area, and because it is muddy, I decided to back in this time too. Sen's getting dar or it was dark by then, so I backed in and we're just bullshitting and talking and shining the flashlights around and just trying to put him in ease. And I told Stephanie, I said Stephanie, why don't you say a few things just put him at ease. He said, I don't know what to say, and I said, just say anything, you know, just you know, say hey, we're we're here to visit, you know. So she started doing that, and I walked out towards the laurels on the one side, and I didn't have a flashlight, but they're shining it behind me, and it's like this big silhouette of Glenn up on these laurels, about twenty foot high, Glenn shadow anyway, and I'm kind of just laughing and kind of just joking around and talking like I told her to do, because that's kind of how I interpret and investigate in some areas with Bigfoot, trying to interpret and interact with them. So I came back over to the truck and SUV and AG had gotten in the front seat and the passenger side, and we're just talking, and I decided to out of the booz. Something tell me to do it to replicate the yell that I heard in Arizona. So I turned towards the vehicle and the window was opened, my driver window, so I didn't want to yell and close to the window with aj right there kind of blow his ear drums out right. So I walked to the back of the suv, and right as I got to there, I just let it out just only about a half a second, and I put my hands up and I just did it as loud as I could for about half a second, that's all. And I'll do it real quick to watch your ear if you got him one just even louder though. But it was within a second, something just started stomping up at us. And I mean, guys, there is no animal in the world that can stomp like this that I've ever heard of. It sounded like trees ten inches around gaining speed, bipeda ly stomping up at me, had all of us. This boyfriend jumps in the back seat and slams the door, and Stephanie starts running around the front of the truck. As I get over to the driver's side and jump in and start it, she gets in and we're all they're just screaming, go, go go, and you can you still feeling the impressions, but it's, you know, it's it's had to have stopped because it was I mean that fat. I mean, there were limbs breaking off. It was just ag said he could feel it inside the suv. The impressions like.
Speaker 7: Like a bulldozer, like a bulldozer plowing through Glenn right, just force.
Speaker 5: Full and oh no, there was no other direction than directly at up right. There was I mean right at me. I mean, and it felt like it was fifteen twenty feet away by the time I turned around. I swear.
Speaker 7: What I think is funny is that yelled, just a brief snippet of that yell that you just demonstrated for us, Glenn a lot like Matts.
Speaker 5: Matt.
Speaker 7: Matt like tries to fancy it like the Ohio Hall. I always feel like Matts is just more sustained and powerful when he tries to call with it. But the last time we did it, we got a response to that call. And and to your point, Glenn, it's there's something powerful about that, Like you know, when you go back to Colorado, you're saying you could feel the reverberation.
Speaker 9: And the Arizona in the next Arizona. That's it the speaker like being next to the speaker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's in Pa here. It did not make the vocal of any.
Speaker 7: Kind, but just the force of the movement.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I mean, I mean, do you think of like a rhinoceros like doubled, you know, like each leg is like a rhinoceros. That's what it sounded like coming up by that. Because elephants walk quietly, you know, they're they're graceful. You know, they don't stomp like that unless there's, you know, something you know they're trying to. But this was cool. I mean, the impressions in the ground, I mean, and they were yelling, go go go, don't stop that thing. It just knocked this truck over, go go, yeah, you know, And I'm driving his mund and getting us out of there, and I wanted to go back, and they're, no, no, we're not going back tonight. No, no, no, ag. And I went back first thing in the morning, like at seven am, and we found branches like three inches around. They were twelve feet up in their laurels. You know, we couldn't find any impressions, but you know, because it's such leaf cover and such dense laurels, but you could kind of tell where the path or where it might have been haunched down. Watching us from about sixty yards away, seventy yards away, you know, below us, right, and a perfect little vantage point where it could just you know. And then when I did that roar, I think it, like I say, I think it was coming up to defend us, to protect us, because there are dogmen in that area. This is not just Bigfoot region. And I know lady that sold her house. I interviewed her for two hours and she sold her house and moved. Yeah. I mean that's it was like right outside of her living room. Pitch your window fifty forty feet out, fifty feet out, she said, and just this evil the most evil look, Glenn, that she had ever seen. And I said, well, and I didn't lead her on. I said, what were the ears like? And she raised her hand like they were huge? It was, you know, and this creature was like eight feet tall and these big haunches of legs with an upper torso that wasn't quite right. But the head and that was just massiveness, dog evil from hell kind of creatures.
Speaker 9: She said, Henry, you have a question for Glenn.
Speaker 7: Yes, I had a question for for you, Glenn.
Speaker 9: What animal would you compare the roar you.
Speaker 5: Heard too was the closest I mean a tiger, but a tiger with a human vocal cord per halfs you know what I'm saying. But the the esophagus, it must be just master, I mean to make that kind of a rejection, And it must have been some kind of infrasound too, I would imagine, I don't know. It did not affect me and my friend aj other times in other places he's been zapped in these laurels where I had to call him out and get him to become my direction because he was totally disoriented from what was going on. But it didn't affect me.
Speaker 7: You know what's interesting is that you compare it to a tiger, and tigers are one of the animals that are known to use in for sound to stunt. Yeah, right, I mean it's it's it's it's been documented that you know, the term zapp you know, for folks that listen that you know, not necessarily a wu term, right, zap is just the term used to describe the infrasonic effect.
Speaker 5: Right, there's folks that have.
Speaker 9: Right the different background.
Speaker 5: It's an infrasound that Bigfoot can do that's silent right now, most like a tiger. And I you know I heard that, and I and you do feel that and I've been to you know, a couple of dudes. I know that, but it's not like that. I mean, I think what I heard that roar may have been the full out. But this creature, somehow, this bigfoot bigfoot can do this infrasound without doing sound right or at a level.
Speaker 7: Weekend here, Well, you know, often we talk about communication and how they communicate, and one of the speculations that are out there is, you know, infrasound, because it's such a low frequency, it travels far and permeates quite distance, and if they if they communicate using it, you know, with one another. Well, we're trying to find some way, Glenn, to detect it and try to find I don't recall it, yeah, like a red alert. I want to call it like in the moment and detect it when it's going on. And haven't figured out how to do it. But it's one of the things we've talked about sometime, is to figure out how if we're in a moment, how can we have a device that picks that up and kind of gives some sort of visual alert that hey, there's an infrasonic happening going on here.
Speaker 5: What about the seismic sensors they use near volcanoes.
Speaker 9: Could that work?
Speaker 7: There is an article someone forwarded to me, Glenn, and I'll see if I can get it over to you. Then may correspond to what you're saying that, yeah, get them on it, would you? Because that's beyond my my simple brain. But I'm willing to try it, you know, to see because there's some fascinating thing.
Speaker 9: Without going down.
Speaker 7: I firmly believe in for sound is a thing and it's used by these these entities. I really feel that it uses it for communication. I feel that myself and Tim Cassidy were affected by infrasound in the Keystone State Forest in the early two thousands. I was hit with an overwhelming sense of fear and nausea, but Glenn. It affected Tim in a way that he.
Speaker 9: Was more euphoric.
Speaker 7: And like it had different We both responded differently to something we couldn't see, but we could only feel.
Speaker 5: Right. I had the fear one happened to me once happened in Arizona when I found hair that was intense.
Speaker 7: It is and I mean there's there's something to it. Glenn and crying out loud, we're almost out of time for the night.
Speaker 5: I hate I hear, I see it. Glen.
Speaker 7: What do you think you know, you've you've investigated enough sightings now in Pennsylvania. We're gonna have to have you back for a part too at some point soon to what do you think this this thing is?
Speaker 5: What do you think the families and troops are? And you know there's there's thousands of them in this state and just in the region that I'm in. You know, there's it's hard to put a number because you don't really know the number, right, that's the problem. And I think that these underground springs are a big part of it.
Speaker 7: I think that you know, you talk about you know underground uh, you know, the underground.
Speaker 9: Caves and and access points to these caves.
Speaker 7: I think back to that Monster Quest episode and Henry, you probably don't'm talking about they're talking about the c apes out there and Vancouver Island and the Bigfoot being observed swimming.
Speaker 9: Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And someone said to me the other day, how would you be able to distinguish them like hiding in the water, but like grabbing onto a piece of driftwood or something like casually, you probably wouldn't be able to determine.
Speaker 5: That I've had numerous dreams in the last two years of a bigfoot holding onto two logs drifting down a river or creek or something.
Speaker 9: M h, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Why is it reoccurring? Is there a premonition or something it's going to happen?
Speaker 7: I guess I don't know, but I'll tell you.
Speaker 9: I always say pay attention to dreams. They do tell you things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I agreed.
Speaker 5: Well, the best footprint I ever found was in Arizona, and I will tell you about that. It was over eight inches deep, and it was only the front half of the foot, and it pushed mud up about sixteen inches above the ground, and the mud was curling towards the shore. So that's something to bate your your next episode with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say what, that's well over one thousand pounds in my guests, definitely.
Speaker 5: And you can see the shape of the right foot was I mean amazing, no claw, no claw, you know, it was sunk down eight inches and then it dove into the water right, So it was just the front half of the foot right and then right in the water. Oh and that lake was about almost at least an eighth of a mile to where the creek inlets to it, where the deeper part of the the you know, so either underground or it can hold its breath a long time.
Speaker 7: One of the things that we always get kind of frustrated without here is that, you know, our soil is so damn rocky and it is it's hard to get good footprints out here, and it's it's frustrating because I think again, like there's so many of them, it's hard to put a number on out here. I think we've all kind of graduated from the belief that this potentially exists, that it does exist. We just have to find a way to prove it. And you know, when we talk to Glenn.
Speaker 5: We don't have to prove it. We do already know. We just kind of have to get our own you know, interactions and our own beliefs improved that way. I think nowadays, because I don't want to hurt I don't want twenty five people out there investigating the spot. It's like, you know, I've taken a few people there because it's it's it's important that it be shared, but it's also important to be respectful.
Speaker 7: Right, absolutely agree with that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to them when you go in and tell them why you're here. You know, when I go out, I tell Adam, I said, hey, we've done some movie nights out in the woods with my big speaker and the projection TV, a projection movie theater, and we've gotten some interaction. Right after it was done, I mean, Adam and I started talking on the microphone and the big speaker and talked for a few minutes, and then I let AJ talk And then we're packing everything up in my car. Ag is over by the passenger's side and I'm getting ready or I might have even just closed the trunk and about i'd say thirty feet to my left to hear this like a two part like, I mean, Adam's jaw is like there was like there. It was so close, and it's like it was it was a definite thank you, in in in no uncertain terms. It's what it felt like and what it was. We both got in the car and rolled down the windows. We felt a little safer at least in the car. I didn't start it, but wow, it was so close and you can't see anything, and I'm not going to turn on a red flashlight and do that to a creature.
Speaker 2: It just kind of reaffirms what it is that you're out there doing, you know, I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, we played the soundtrack to the Planet of the Apes, the theatrical version, right an hour and twenty five minutes or whatever it was on like seventy five percent volume out of this concert speaker out into the woods and we did a triangulization like way out and then came back on one of the trail and we could hear it way out there, and that's crazy, and I think I think they appreciated it, you know, Like I mean, if any of them were in the area, they were curious enough to come close enough, right, definitely.
Speaker 7: And that's the key to draw something, to draw their curiosity, something different, to keep their interest, right.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, absolutely, Glenn.
Speaker 7: The next time we have to get you on the show, we have to talk a little bit about some of those dogmen sightings too, because you said something to me that was very telling. Well, something evil is well, the lady said, And I'll tell you every report I've ever gotten from somebody that says they've experienced a dog man, the thing they always tell is the feeling of red or evil they've gotten from this thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I talked to her and I said, can I give you a hug? And hugged. You know, I had gave her hug just to try and get the empathy out of her. He was hurting.
Speaker 9: It's crazy, Glenn.
Speaker 7: What could folks find out more about you and connect with you.
Speaker 5: Right on the you know, Pennsylvania Bigfoot project. You can always reach out through there or instant messaging me even through there, but they're private messaging me. But and you know, I don't mind giving my phone number out too, because I have two phones, so and we can post that in there. But sure, you know, northeast Pennsylvania is a pretty hot region. I do go out like every week. I don't have my forward drive truck anymore. I have a car for I will drive car now, but put it up. I'll get another truck and we'll get out there a little deeper in the woods, the places that you got to get back to.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, Matt and I got to get out there with you, Glenn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, come on up, guys. I can take you to a couple of well places where we hear footsteps coming toward us and there's no way that they could be. So I think this them mimicking footstep. It's it's the same.
Speaker 9: Way, definitely. Now we need a part two, Henry.
Speaker 7: Folks, you know where to find us a Sasquatch Experience on Facebook, Instagram, everywhere you want to be. That's where we are. We're easy to get a hold of. As you can see, our little social media handles on the bottom of the screen. Can support the Patreon for as little as gentlemen, two dollars a month.
Speaker 5: And we're done with per friend, the holiday by a friend, a gift of it. There it is.
Speaker 9: It's Christmas, folks.
Speaker 7: When we come back in two weeks, we're going to have the annual Sasquatch Experience Last Minute Gifts, Last Minute Shoppy's Guide for the special Squatch in your Life episode. So come check that out with us, Henry. Take us out with those dulcet tones, be going to.
Speaker 5: There we go next week.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to Sasquatch Experience. Please rate interview where this podcast has been consumed. To share your experience, visit us on Facebook, our website, or email us info at Sasquatchexperience dot com.
Speaker 5: Keep on Squatching,