Speaker 1: Oh, friend of asir, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacob Jacob.
Speaker 1: Give it to the cult members. What are we talking about today, sir?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So there I was minding my business, being a child of God, as I am known to do from time to time, and I was actually watching a Windagon video he broke down the conspiracy Iceberg, and it's like a three hour and forty five minute video where he just goes into like I think it's like seven different tiers. Each tier has like thirty something topics and all this stuff, and I was just, you know whatever. Some of these things sounded interesting. Some of these things sounded really ridiculous, and like, that's kind of the point. Some conspiracies are based in just internet lore that gets taken a little too far. Some of these are based in actual historical precedents and things that cannot be denied.
Speaker 3: He brought up this topic called.
Speaker 2: Sycamore knowl Jonathan, have you ever in your life heard of sycamore nole?
Speaker 1: It sounds familiar, Actually I hadn't.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like the grassy knoll or something about sycamore trees, and I know, like for esoteric reasons, the sycamore tree has some.
Speaker 3: Weight behind it.
Speaker 2: It means something to certain cultures, so like maybe it was these things whatever.
Speaker 3: No, not even a little bit. What this has to do with at all.
Speaker 2: It is the underwater base that is located just a few miles off the coast of Malibu. And I'm thinking, okay, this has got to be crazy, right. Well, you know what there is images, there is videos. Rob Low and his sons led a dive to Sycamore Nole and recorded it for the History Channel. As a matter of fact, yes, the Rob Low, the actor. So all right, my curiosity was too sparked to let go, and especially with what's going on in La right now.
Speaker 3: You heard there's another fire that just started up.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Not to mention now that they have rainfall coming. Do you remember I said as soon as there's some water, there may be mudslides that happen because of the fires. Oh okay, the officials just released that there is a drastic mud slide warning in effect right now because of the fires. Like this is real life. What's happening. La is about to be an absolute parking lot. And I think that's all by design, but there have been a few reported cases of some I'm not gonna call them UAPs, I'm not gonna call them UFOs.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna call them drones. I'm not gonna call them orbs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let the people decide what they are because all all judgments, you know how I have feelings about orbs versus drones and these things. Gonna be straight up with you, I can't call this. I have no dog in this fight. It could very well be a drone in this video. But then there's too many videos of things that it's like, MM, are we really sure what this is? Then I do the research today about an underwater base that they recently scrubbed off of the Google Images maps, but you can find images from a couple of years ago which did in fact have it, that were in effect for decades. So, you know what, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna break it down. We're gonna talk about it here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and it's all the good cult members. I'm gonna tell you now, you're gonna want to watch this episode rather than just hear it. And if you would like to, Jonathan tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: You can go to patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast or rockfin dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Both those links are down in the show notes below, and that is the best way to be able to support the show. That is the only place over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That's the only place that you can join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member live show. And those are always exactly what they are called, live as fuck. So if you want to be involved in on those kind of conversations, come take a little gander and sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open Tier. And what's great about having the Third Eye all the way up in tier is not only do you get to have access for the Tuesday night live shows, you'll also be able to listen to the shows completely commercial free. You'll be able to have the shows right in your pocket literally a couple of days before they even come out. And yeah, and you have access to be able to basically just be up Jacob's ass all day because he answers all those messages like the good cult member that he is.
Speaker 2: Sir, I do I do I do apologize good cult members. I did let that go by the wayside for far too long. But oh no, we are up to date. We are staying up to date on it, and I am checking it daily. So if you would like to have direct messaging to me on behalf of the Cult of Conspiracy, not just me to like as Jacob. If you're reaching out to me as a representative of the cult, please come message us on Patreon. I will be checking them. I will be answering. We're having a good time over there right now, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: So without further ado, I'm gonna play this quick.
Speaker 2: And when I say quick, it's like under two minutes of the wind Agoon video on YouTube that broke down what Sycamore Nole is. Again, it's a very quick TLDR, but it's a good base to go off of.
Speaker 3: Let's listen.
Speaker 5: In is in reference to an underground plateau located six miles off the coast of Malibu, California, about two thousand feet underwater and so predominant that can even be seen from Google Earth. There is this predominant plateau that sticks up out of the ground, leaving people to think it's an underwater base, even that of extraterrestrial origin. In ninety five, people started to point at it and figure out it was there, and there was a lot of research happening around it at the time. And it turns out that this had been kept secret for nearly forty years.
Speaker 2: Okay, so before we go any further, have you heard anything of this? Apparently there was explorations in ninety five.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have now that I'm looking at it, like, I, yeah, that looks very strange. How have we not come across this before?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, dude.
Speaker 2: And so when I saw that, I was like, Okay, I'm so sure there's got to be Internet things and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, the deeper I dug, the more I found.
Speaker 2: And what you are looking at now is a before image and an after image. They have scrubbed it in the last year. From Google image, you could see the little oval plateau here, but the beams and the opening are no longer visible from a satellite image. It's not that they're not there, it's that they've changed the images that are allowed to be shown from the satellite, which we do know NASA has done multiple times throughout the years.
Speaker 3: It only makes sense, So I got this good.
Speaker 1: My question is, why are people assuming that this is an alien kind of situation? Could there not be a human thing we could?
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Is it equally possible that this is a secret underwater cave type base for US to dock submarines from. Very possible, very possible that this is completely US government military base. But and it's only six miles off the coast of Malibu. Like, it's not something like nobody can go check out. No, you can go in a boat right now and go swim on top of it and go deep sea diving with tanks and weights and all that and explore it for yourself. There's nothing preventing you from doing it. It's not quarantined off or like guys who guns are gonna come out and stop you.
Speaker 3: Not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: But just people don't really do it because it's kind of under the radar figuratively speaking, and not a lot of peaceeople actually know about it.
Speaker 3: But it is getting a little bit more traction.
Speaker 1: So this is off the coast of Malibu, was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Malibu, which is literally next door to La interestingly enough, and I think that that might actually cause this to get a little more traction these days, because as we're gonna see in videos, I'm gonna play here in a little bit, there's some there's some UAP slash UFO slash extra dot dot dot going on in the skies above the LA fires. Clearly you can't see him during the day, but at night it's really hard to hide lights, especially when it's being portrayed through smoke, where it's clear that something is glowing in the smoke. We will be going into it, I promise.
Speaker 1: UFOs as in like, what is the shape they're taking?
Speaker 2: But m you see what I'm saying, I'm jacob Ain't saying Jacob Ain't being that guy on this one because I cannot verify with my eyeballs what I'm seeing. So is it very possible that this is a a a drone with some lights on it? Sure, I don't know who would be flying a drone over the largest forest fire quote unquote wildfire in LA I feel like you're with for sixty thousand acres of damage. Probably right, the heat would melt the plastic, you know what I'm saying. Now, is it equally possible that this might be some sort of military craft or a firefighter craft that's doing something.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's possible. I sure as hell have never seen one like this before.
Speaker 1: Could it be fire retardant, like you know, some kind of metal that can take on maximum amount of heat or something like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but even still, dude, electric motors do not do well in heat. Hell, they put off heat. You put an electric motor in a hot situation, it's gonna get torched. It's gonna fry the electrics. So I'm that's why I'm not calling it one way or another. I'm saying that it is fishy. There is way more than enough eyebrow raisers to call that there's a flag on the play here, and it is our job as Cult of Conspiracy members, not leaders, but members.
Speaker 3: We simply must talk about it, sir. So I found a.
Speaker 2: Couple of videos that are going to go a little more in depth, and I do apologize some of these are more slower. We're not going to play the whole video, but this gentleman does a pretty decent job of breaking down the before and after and kind of the backstory to some of this.
Speaker 3: And we got a couple of articles are going to read as well.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 6: A researcher by the name of Kelly Chase just made an interesting discovery. After going to satellite images and checking on the Malibu Underwater structure, she noticed that it had been completely removed as of right now. Various theories have been put forward to explain how the structure was removed.
Speaker 2: All right, real quick, you see on the left that's the before This oval shaped plateau has been clearly visible for decades from satellite imagery.
Speaker 3: Only in the last.
Speaker 2: Year has the image on the right being what you'll see if you go to the Google images or the satellite image is right now, the image on the right.
Speaker 3: Is what you will see.
Speaker 1: You know what. It kind of reminds me of the picture on the left. It almost looks like Stark Tower, like the top of Stark Tower before it got taken down. Uh huh did they kind of resemble that? You said it?
Speaker 2: Not me, big dog. I was actually gonna make a mention of how this looks like something we may have seen in a superhero movie or two, but I agree, let's continue.
Speaker 6: Oddly enough, this removal happened after it was revealed by an individual passionate about Ham radios. That they managed to record and preserve the audio of peculiar radio signals emanating from the Malibu structure.
Speaker 2: That's also pretty interesting Ham radio operators, if for anybody who doesn't know, it is a subculture still active today. I actually have a friend of mine who is a avid Ham radio operator, and he's got a couple of guys that he radio's back and forth to across the country, and I think he's got one or two across the world that he might try to reach out to from time.
Speaker 3: And it is.
Speaker 2: It's like a nerddom in and of itself, working on it, fixing the components, dialing it in and all that.
Speaker 3: It's it's a dying off.
Speaker 1: Oh they take that shits so serious too. You got to be licensed to even have one of those.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, you do.
Speaker 2: You have to be a license Ham radio with your own identifier and all these things. So this Ham radio operator in California started picking up a signal from the ocean. Now, okay, could it be that there was like a sub that was popping off a little signal as it was under.
Speaker 3: The water there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, sure, that close to the coast and not showing any of the clear identifiers that any other naval vessel would be showing.
Speaker 3: Let's continue.
Speaker 6: Mister Emmett, a ninety three year old individual with a wealth of experience as an amateur radio operator since nineteen thirty eight, reveals that he encounters these signals on a daily basis. What's truly remarkable about these objects is their remarkable stability, and he said that it's fascinating to observe how unwavering they are. This led him to the realization that the signal they emit must be in extremely close proximity. According to mister Emmett, he utilized a highly capable antenna affixed to his four wheel drive truck to trace the origin of these signals. Astonishingly, he discovered that they originated from a mysterious underwater structure in close proximity to his property situated in Florida. This revelation sheds light on the presence of an intriguing and mysterious entity beneath the water's surface, sparking curiosity and prompting further study. The original structure was initially discovered by Robert M. Stanley, an acquaintance of mister Emmett. Stanley, an author, posits that the structure in question could potentially be a massive, advanced vessel that has remained submerged beneath the water's surface for countless millennia. This theory suggests that the structure's origins may be rooted in an other worldly presence, defying conventional human understanding.
Speaker 2: Now look at the structure. Bro To say that this, and they're gonna go into a couple of different theories. One of them, I'm just gonna give you the broad overview, is a massive flying saucer that got it crashed into the ocean and then over time sand and sediment kind of filled over the top.
Speaker 3: And okay, fine, I could get down with that.
Speaker 2: Except for the fact that there are pillars holding it up, and that you can, as a matter of fact, go underneath this plateau.
Speaker 3: It's it's a hollow underneath.
Speaker 1: And it's like multiple pillars too. If you look off to the right, look those those seemingly look like pillars too. Over there right over here.
Speaker 2: No, that's like that's just the waves kind of making the etchings in the sand, if you will, like kind of things. But over here we can clearly count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven pillars and I'm sure there is more over here that again are covered up by sediment that are holding up this plateau and have been holding it up for a who honestly knows.
Speaker 1: Is it supposed to be like people? So people have gone down there? Is it seemingly like a stable structure.
Speaker 2: We will be discussing it because when Rob Lowe and his sons did this dive, they sent a I guess like an underwatered rover type of situation. Cameras and things and things didn't exactly go according to plan. But I am getting ahead of myself. We will be discussing all that in a minute. Let's continue.
Speaker 6: According to Stanley, there is a suggestion that the peculiar object in question might potentially serve as a stargate, which is essentially a wormhole utilized by advanced beings to travel to Earth. He further asserts that the United States government maintains a constant investigation into this intriguing phenomenon by employing many submarines that are operated by their personnel. According to Nigel Watson, a renowned author, there exists a plethora of rumors and narratives surrounding hidden advanced facilities located underground and underwater across the globe. Of particular intrigue is the Malibu Structure, which has sparked an entire cascade of theories and conjecture. The phenomenon surrounding these alleged bases has captivated the imagination of researchers and enthusiasts alike, delving deep into the realm of the unknown and giving rise to a comprehensive exploration of possibilities and speculations.
Speaker 2: Look at that image, dude, It's literally only blurred out right where the object in question is located, and the surrounding ears like if you're going off the coast of Malibu. You can see the shelf, you can see the drop off, you can see all of that. Everything's fine, everything's crystal clear, except for this one blurry blob. And this is currently what you'll see if you look it up on satellite imagery.
Speaker 1: And this is the problem that a lot of people who like to research online that come across. It's like, you know, if it's just a harmless, like weird structure underwater that was seemingly made by waves or maybe some kind of you know, some kind of rocks fell into this formation, it's just a weird coincidence. You wouldn't need to cover this up, You wouldn't need to blur it out, But for some reason they need to blur things out that there's nothing there that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Anomalies in nature happen all the time, allegedly. Now, of course, there's people like us who question these things, but it's not unheard of that nature be doing nature shit sometimes and things look a little weird and like, huh, that's interesting, but there usually is a decent explanation. They couldn't even come up with one for this. They just decided to blur the image and cover it up, even though there's allegedly US government submarine expeditions that go down here pretty regularly to either a explore or b possibly communicate. So was sure was.
Speaker 1: This place this structure discovered by people looking onto Google maps or was it known about before that it was?
Speaker 2: I forget what he said as far as when it was first like known about, But apparently where is signals coming off of it that can be picked up from ham radios? Oh all right, well, at least as long as somebody's been dialed in looking for that signal they've known something was out there.
Speaker 1: Damn. Okay, well, let's continue, ma'ham.
Speaker 6: Author Robert M. Stanley maintains that in twenty ten, while examining Google Maps on his computer, he stumbled upon what he perceives to be an ancient structure. Intrigued, he reached out to an old acquaintance residing in that vicinity, only to discover that this individual had been aware of the structure's existence for a decade. It was revealed that this friend had been documenting ham radio signals emanating from the structure, leading him to speculate that it might be a colossal spacecraft that has found its abode in this location, possibly since ancient times. This revelation not only highlights the serendipitous nature of Stanley's discovery, but also raises fascinating questions about the potential origin and purpose of this strange structure.
Speaker 2: I will say this, in ninety five, that's when the confirmed exploration to this structure happened, and apparently this amateur ham radio operator knew of its existence into as early as the early or late nineties.
Speaker 1: Okay, so way before Google Maps then, right now?
Speaker 3: How long was it known about in secret?
Speaker 2: Before that? Who's to say, but at least it started making its way into the zeitgeist in the mid to late nineties. But I have a feeling we're gonna learn a little bit more about the backstory.
Speaker 1: That other picture that they showed too, that was more like parallel to the ground. Dude, that one's even more phenomenal than this picture. Like that really like this is really cool, don't get me wrong, But the other picture is like you get a better look at it that way.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know where that image came from, but I can confirm that none of the images that are shown in this video are AI none. So I don't know if that's like an artist rendition of it, the one that's like parallel to it, like if you're in the water looking at it, or if that's like somebody took the satellite image and kind of tilted it.
Speaker 3: A bit to give it that angle.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but I can confirm that none of this is AI generated.
Speaker 3: So take that for what you want.
Speaker 6: Let's keep going, whether a base or a spaceship. Robert claims it is in perfect alignment with several megalithic monuments in Malibu, and it fits in with the oral legends of the Chumash that claim this area was flooded twelve thousand years ago. Robert also thinks the US Navy knows about this base, as there are many rumors that they operate many submarines inside ancient lava tubes along the California coast that are linked to underground military bases in the Mohave Desert. Upon further contemplation, Robert ponders the possibility that the phenomenon he encountered could potentially serve as a gateway, a wormhole, or even a stargate. The examination of this phenomenon unveils an immersive understanding of the Malibu underwater base, shedding light on the intriguing question of a presence in our under.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, look at that those pillars that I was saying off to the right. That doesn't seem to be just waves. That seems to be like another haul of pillars over there off to the right. Now, doesn't it it very well?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: And if you look at the satellite image, that area is blurred as well. It's not just a square over this one plateau. It goes down the coastline a little bit. All those other etchings or pillars or whatever that might be. The other forms of this structure are also blurred. Very interesting.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 1: Way too early guests already about what this could be.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, do you want to give it now or do you want to wait to hear more information and maybe make speculations at the end. I'm good either way.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see if it evolves over time. Okay, So is it possible that what we're looking at rate here is some kind of ancient civilization that God taken up like it got flooded, it went underwater. I'm not saying it landis I'm not going that wild, but there are certain land masses that go underwater over periods of time. And if this could be dated back to two, three, four, five thousand years ago, and if we were to find out that, like people five thousand years ago, six thousand years ago were building these kinds of structures, that would paint our history and humanity in a completely different light, which could possibly be the reason why they're trying to blur out the picture.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, look at Doggerland. We did a whole episode about that, which confirmed is a giant land mass that had a thriving civilization that about twelve thousand years ago, if I do remember correctly, or ten thousand years ago, got hit with a massive tidal wave and fell under the sea, which it still is today. The Native American tribes of this area's ancient stories do talk about how a water a big the oceans rose and this area was flooded and all these things. If they were living on the coastline before that flood happened, which of course they would, duh, it would make sense that this would be.
Speaker 3: One of the ancient indigenous structures. Was that a part of it all? Is this completely separate?
Speaker 2: Is this the halls of some ancient temple that have since been utilized to be an underwater military base?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. There's so many possibilities on this.
Speaker 1: This could be the Mermaids bro.
Speaker 2: This could be actually Atlantis. I don't know now. Granted this is on the far other side of California. Plato, who was writing about Atlantis, was talking about how it was just past the Straits of Gibraltar, which is where Spain and Africa almost touched tips. This is like across an ocean and across a whole other continent.
Speaker 3: So like, okay, I get that the continuity of this is very very yeah.
Speaker 2: But very thin.
Speaker 1: I don't know, all ancient civilizations don't always have to be Atlantis. Like some people get a little crazy with that, you know, Like sure, I believe that Atlantis was probably a real thing, like just like the Land of MoU and all that shit, But like, does that necessarily mean that all you know, land and all structures were Atlantian? Not necessarily. That's like saying that's like going to New York or going to America and thinking that you're gonna go visit the Empire State Building in Idaho, Like maybe not.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many people have we talked to this say, like, look at this old building. It says it was built in the eighteen hundred, it's clearly a tartarian structure, Like I okay.
Speaker 3: Sure that.
Speaker 1: I mean, e theory, this could be tartaria too.
Speaker 2: We don't know, Okay, who's to say, right, this is covered under the ocean and under sediment, so who knows what this looked like in its original form. Petra is an example of this that it just looked like a giant cave until we started digging a little bit and found all these gorgeous sculptures and the structures themselves and all this. Who knows what this structure's original look was, but we do know what it currently looks like today.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating shit, bro.
Speaker 2: So it's very possible that this was some sort of ancient religious structure, ancient defensive structure, could be from extraterrestrial entities, could be because of ancient Native American building techniques. I mean, there's all kinds of cave dwelling structures that we have found that they've carved into the cave walls in around the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. There's certain doors within the Grand Canyon seemingly like archways, like massive archways for only like only like giants would need like those big ass archways of a door to walk through.
Speaker 2: Rope, Look at this archway, Look at these this pillars, these doors. What kind of creature would need this big of a doorway to walk through? Circa twelve thousand years ago? This You see what I'm saying. When I started doing the digging on this, I'm like, oh, we simply must do and talk about this, bro.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, yeah, let's keep on learning.
Speaker 6: The remarkable discovery took place approximately six miles off the majestic coast of Point Doom in Malibu, California. An intriguing object residing on the ocean floor conspicuously boasts an oval shape and impressive size. In fact, upon examining the Google Earth images, it is revealed that this mysterious structure is nothing short of colossal, stretching over a remarkable distance of approximately three miles. It showcases distinctive features such as pillars and an expansive entrance, fueling curiosity and prompting the emergence of numerous theories to elucidate its existence. Intriguingly, websites dedicated to unidentified objects and the paranormal have ventured into the realm of speculation, advancing the notion that this mammoth structure may in fact serve as a base for both unidentified flying objects and unidentified submerged objects.
Speaker 3: Okay, real quick, that oval shape has a diameter of six miles.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, really.
Speaker 2: Let that one sink in. So this is found six miles off the coast of Malibu. If you were to take that shape and put it like on top of each other it would reach the coast. It is as wide around as it is far from the coast. Holy shit, that changes the perspective of those pillars. And this opening a little bit, doesn't it. That's not like, oh, a thirty foot opening, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was probably maybe thinking, I don't know, two hundred yards wide, possibly something like that. But it's six fucking miles. Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: That I mean, it boggles the mind. And then that's the thing. If you were to say, hypothetically, mister science man, that this was some sort of a natural anomaly and here's the reason why. Oh, there is a rock structure and all of this and this, Okay, it's six miles wide. There's plateaus like this around the world.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: We could have that conversation. But they could never explain the entrance. They could never explain the pillars. They could never explain what's underneath it. And underneath it is not exactly a safe place to traverse. You can, there's no laws preventing it. But even the most expert divers have steered away from this, either a they don't know about it, or be it's like the unknown of it all, and if something goes wrong under that, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Flipp or your ass? Like, let's say you even.
Speaker 2: Got halfway underneath it, So you're three miles underneath this pillar, underneath this disc, and if something goes wrong and you lose air, what are you gonna do? You can't you can't figure it out and swim three miles along the surface and then go up.
Speaker 3: You'd be fucked.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of it's too dangerous, but not actually too dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's more like at your own risk.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know that there's got to be some living creatures in there. I mean, even if it's not humans or aliens, there's got to be like some crabs, maybe some like you know, sea life or whatever you know exists on that side. But it's the Pacific Ocean, so pretty much anything can really exist right there, as long as it's you know, saltwater creature.
Speaker 2: But could it also be a place where submarines secretly dock?
Speaker 1: I was thinking that too. Could it be like kind of like a submarine garage at that point?
Speaker 3: That That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There are so many possibilities on it, and none of them necessarily sound more or less crazy.
Speaker 3: Than the others.
Speaker 2: The fact that it is emitting radio signals that can be picked up tells me that at least in some way, shape or form, there is technology associated with this. Is that man made, is that extraterrestrial, Is that ethereal? We don't absolutely know for sure, but we know that there is more to it than it just being a random anomalous nature or naturally made structure that cannot be No naturally made structure is putting off a ham radio signal. No, sorry, that's not how that works, you know. So all right, we don't have to continue reading or listening to this when we do have more things to get through. Let's do this. The US Geological Survey reveals the truth about the Malu Malibu Underwater Base.
Speaker 8: Her first clans. The object does look to resemble that of a building with what appears to be large pillars holding up the bulk of the object. The discovery was made six miles of the coast to Point June in Malibu, California. The object pretty much sits on the seabend, looks to be over in shape, and is pretty large. Images revealed this object is in fact massive, measuring in at around three miles in length.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, three miles in diameter not six my bad, fucking huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Having what appears to be pillars and even a large entrance, it's not hard to imagine why various theories have been put forward to try and explain it. According to various websites that look into UFOs and the paranormal, they suggest that the massive structure is a UFO in USO Bays. Many people have heard of unidentified flying objects, but many may not be aware of unidentified submerged objects. These are unidentified flying objects that are seen in and around oceans, with some people even claiming that they've seen these crafts entering the water without making a splash. It's not just random people who have reported seen these crass either. People in the military seen these large UFOs enter the water without making us sound and even reported them staying under the water for several hours. It's these types of reports that of course some to think that this base is under the oceans that these crafts use, and that perhaps they could be part of something much bigger. These usos are reported to look very similar to UFOs, and it's coursed on to question whether the two are different or whether normal UFOs have the ability to go underwater without being detected regardless. When the underwater discovery was found, it was hailed as being one of the best discoveries in regards to usos and that it may us prove that they do exist after all. One UFO research has said the following about the discovery. I think I was the same as many people when I first saw this, and that was that I couldn't believe this was rettle. At first, I thought it was vain, but the object is very much What's interesting about this discovery is how artificial elerms. I've seen reefs, cliffs and other underwater structures, but there's something about this that looks different. As many have pointed out, it seems to have giant pillars, as if it's this that holds up the structure itself. This and the many reports made around the air of UFOs has caused it to be a horsepond, and you can't blame people for thinking this may be connected to UFOs and us owns. One thing that stands out is how the object itself looks like a giant UFO. When you look at it from a bird's point of view, it looks to be oval shamed. Everything here also looks as though it was made. It looks symmetrical. When you view things in nature, even things that humans have built, they hold their shame. For example, when people discover things like shims, we're still able to tell that is a ship. So that's another thing about this object that stands out the fact that it looks to be a type of building end quote. However, not everyone agrees with the idea. This is linked to US owns, with David Schwartz of the US Geological Survey coming forward in seeing the following, I didn't see anything special about it. I think it's because it looks like there's a flat surface, and then below it it looks like there's these vertical columns. So somebody can say, I think this is an entrance to something special. I think it's natural. And as part of the continental shelf, it's just a complicated part of what's now offshore, and that it seems some erosion and maybe slumping when perhaps this was partially exposed when sea level was lower. This is a really major earthquake area, and perhaps some of these features are a result of slope failures, which is to shaking. This now flag under the water. This says, I'm an entrance to an alien veins. There's nothing unnatural looking about it. It's just showing some sort of variation in the offshore coastal morphology.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just go ahead and break down what the official US Geological Survey dude just said. He says that there was nothing special about it, but he also acknowledged it's flat, it's smooth, there's pillars, but there's nothing saying that this doesn't look natural.
Speaker 3: Bro, What.
Speaker 1: Uh I mean? Did he he's just saying that from looking at the pictures or he actually went there.
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent on his particular research or what his view on this was based on, but either way, he is saying that he's trying to throw every bit of the normalcy into it. Well, this is a high earthquake area, and you, I know, it could have done this, and maybe that's why this, you know, maybe maybe when the waters were lower, this was a semi submerged strut thing. But there's nothing saying that there's an entrance here. Never mind the fact that you just acknowledge that there's massive pillars and that it is absolutely a real object. Yeah, totally natural, nothing nothing to see here. Bro, What kind of bullshit are you trying to spew here? Brother?
Speaker 1: So is this supposed to what was it? Six miles off the coast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, six miles off the coast of Point Dune if you want to look it up in particular, and as a matter of fact, while you're doing that, dude, also look at how far away Malibu is from LA or how far this object is from LA. Because my, oh, may a picture's worth a thousand words. Anyway, we don't need to we're watching any more of this video. That was kind of all that was associated with.
Speaker 1: Well, just out of my own curiosity, I was like, all right, because they're always talking about the sea levels arising, and especially being off the coast of California, I was like, maybe an interesting question would be if this is something that used to be on land and not just in water, maybe you know, recession could have or is it called recession whenever the water's rising up like that onto the land, whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Let's say coastal erosion. But this wouldn't be from erosion. This would be from the sea levels rising. So yeah, I'm not sure what the technical word is.
Speaker 1: So global warming. Yeah, I don't think it's global warming. I think it's a natural event that's happening. But anyway, I was curious about it. Says sea levels along the coast of California are rising at a rate of up to one inch every ten years. So and that's up to meaning the maximum amount, yeah, you know, per year. So I was like, all right, well, if it's six miles off the coast, how many inches are in six miles, because then we'd be able to get maybe that would be the amount of years ago that this could have been on land, just you know around about.
Speaker 2: Which Also, those sea level rising up to inch every ten years, that's a more recent thing that two hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: That was not the case allegedly. So let's see what would the math be on that, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Six miles there are three hundred and eighty thousand, one hundred and sixty inches and six miles, so that would be three hundred and eighty thousand years ago by that math. Now, that's that's to assume it's an average of one inch per year. Maybe some maybe maybe there was like an event where there was a thousand inches in one year or something like that. You never know about the math, but just that would be interesting if it is, you know, one inch per year three hundred and eighty thousand years ago. I mean, some people have said, dude, this fucking this earth has been here for millions of years. I mean, I don't know what everybody. I don't know what the agreed upon number is on that. I don't know if we'll ever really be able to get to that. But like it would it be crazy if somebody told you that there were people here three hundred and eighty thousand years ago, five hundred thousand years ago, something like that.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be that crazy to me. I'm not I have weird opinions as far as how old the Earth is and how old human life is on this earth. A lot of Christians think that I'm crazy for my beliefs. A lot of scientific people believe that I'm crazy for my beliefs. I'm I'm somewhere in the middle on that. I like, I wouldn't be surprised if the Great Flood, Noah's Flood, if you want to call it, that happened, you know, fifteen thousand years ago, and like that was the Great Reset, and somewhere around ten thousand BC's when humanity kind of got their footing back, so to speak. The native tribes of this area are saying that twelve thousand years ago that water rise happened, So that also kind of falls in line with closer to what I believe is more along the lines of the truth.
Speaker 3: But then that's the thing. When you get to three point.
Speaker 2: Eight billion years ago, bob pop bap okay, you're throwing out a number that is incomprehensible to the human mind. You might as well say twenty two billion years ago. It could equally be that far away for us in our perspective, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right right, I don't know. I'm it would be pretty fastating to find out that humans, like human humans, not like the pre humans or whatever, like the fucking Neanderthals or whatever. But I'm talking about the humans. Be interesting if that was like a thing, you know, even one hundred thousand years ago, nonetheless five hundred thousand years ago. So I guess the point that I'm trying to make is that by that math, it would be three hundred and eighty thousand years ago. If people were peopling three hundred and eighty thousand years ago and this is a structure that was left behind. That would be fucking awesome. That would be awesome. But that's also like a crazy claim.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying crazy making it sound like too incredulous to believe. I'm saying that is a that would be an earth shattering in history shattering truth to come out.
Speaker 3: Would it not?
Speaker 1: I mean, pretty good reason to blur that image out, then, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: Now, that's the other thing. The reason why the blur happened. Is it because it is proof of some sort of ancient intelligence. Is it proof of some sort of extraterrestrial influence on Earth? Is it proof of military installations under the water that they don't want people to know about. That's there's so many working possible theories, and none of them are any more or less credible than the other. And they reason that they're the fact that they are giving us no answers on this.
Speaker 3: Even the experts are saying, oh, yeah, it's totally a natural thing. You could tell because there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of earthquakes in the area and uh, you know, play tectonic shifts and then the sea levels rising.
Speaker 3: That is clearly just a natural structure.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing to see here, nothing extraordinary about it. Like you just sound like a pompous prick at that point, Like what are you talking about, mister us geological survey ball way, that makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't buy that. Uh I I'm almost leaning toward the same people that blurred this image out probably got to that guy. That's where I want to take it, because you know, you would put somebody like that at the forefront, like a geological survey kind of guy. You know, that's the people that you would want to learn about this kind of stuff from. And so yeah, if you're part of the cover up team, that's probably the first guy you're going to, because that's who the people would go to.
Speaker 2: Sounds like your third eyes all the way open, good man. All right, now, this was seven days ago. Fox twenty six News has a UFO sighting that sparks intrigue over the Central Valley Skies in California.
Speaker 3: Let's watch this.
Speaker 2: And this is where I'm starting to get a little I'm not sure, Jonathan. This is where I'm starting to question some narratives right now. I'm not calling this a drone, I'm not calling it a plane. I'm not calling it an orbit. I don't know what the fuck to call this. All right, let's let's just see.
Speaker 9: For ourselves and some strange sightings over Fresno the past few days. One is a confirmed unidentified flying object caught on camera that the Mutual UFO network called an interesting find. Fox twenty six reporter Rich Rodriguez shows us the UFO and another sighting that had the flight tower and pilots talking Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 10: Friday morning, while you were sleeping, our Fox twenty six tower camera caught this light in the sky just after four am. As our camera pulls back, the light appears to be over downtown Fresnel. We sent video links to Earl Gray Anderson with the Mutual UFO.
Speaker 11: Network, where you see that object move. At the clip that it moves and then it's hovering again. That's very interesting. And no, we don't get a whole out of those. That one I would probably actually give an unknown classification to which is a UFO.
Speaker 10: Anderson says there were no space launches on Friday. He adds that no unusual stars or planets could be seen either.
Speaker 11: What I thought was very interesting about that second video is the clip that it suddenly moves. I'm not sure what distance we're looking at there. It wasn't light speed or anything like that, but that is awfully fast.
Speaker 2: You got an.
Speaker 11: Interesting capture there. Somebody saw what I would technically call a UFO.
Speaker 10: Four days later, another strange sighting over Fresno. A private pilot had this exchange with the Frosno tower Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 12: The pressure come on two of the things. Do you have any dron activity on your radar?
Speaker 13: Bay?
Speaker 7: Come on five ty tango.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't pick up drone activity on the radar.
Speaker 11: We filter small stuff out.
Speaker 10: A minute later, the tower contacts the Fresno police helicopter that's flying over the city.
Speaker 12: Just kind a report of a drone at forty one and Herndon, about three miles west of north northwest of uth and if you can go check that out for me. We're apparently we're going to call for Geral ahead up their people.
Speaker 10: The tower then reports to pilots in the area a drone was spotted near forty one and Herndon. It was flying at roughly three thousand feet. A second pilot called in to report the object was following him at thirty five hundred feet. The first pilot to alert the tower called in again with an unusual sighting miles away.
Speaker 12: I think I thought I bought something over downtown about three thousand, five hundreds.
Speaker 11: You saw something over downtown at thirty five hundred.
Speaker 6: Correct, it was like a white object by my TANKO.
Speaker 11: How long ago was this?
Speaker 12: I just lost it right now.
Speaker 10: We reached out to the FAA in Fresno for more information on Tuesday's unusual sighting by pilots, but we have yet to hear back. Rich Rodriguez Fox twenty six News.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to make of this. Brother, Gonna be very honest with you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Jacob. I actually I'm gonna go soft on you this time, because the thing is, and the thing is is that I'm a very stubborn person. It takes me a little while to really wrap my mind around certain things until I can learn how to coagulate and fit it into certain compartments within my mind. And I I feel like you're just as maybe even more stubborn than I am. And so you kind of have to come around to this information and this understanding on your own. Nobody else is gonna tell you what to look for, what it is what it isn't. You kind of just got to come to it on your own, and that's okay. I just want you to know that I love you, brother, and I'm happy you finally got here, sir.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Now that being said, I have there's no uh on the ground on the you know, people with their cell phones recording it and saying like, oh, look at that, it's making this shape or oh we can't hear.
Speaker 3: It or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like in New Jersey. There's so many videos of so many different things, and I'm not even saying one hundred percent on all of those because you have to question the accuracy of the camera, what's the distance, what all of these things?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: That was air traffic control and a pilot in the air reporting back. And the fact that it was on the news quote unquote mainstream media that didn't give it more validity to me, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: They're celebrating, they're celebrating you kind of around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see if I can make the fireworks happen that used to be what would happened this? Damn Never mind, my phone's being speared fingers, yo, Do spear fingers make things happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That'd be cool if it did, but no, I I you know what, if you would stop sharing the screen. There's a video that I wanted to share for you. It was actually sent to me by Electro Nick and he actually specifically asked me to show it to you, sir, because you're somebody that might get a little something out of it. So there's a video that was actually let me see if I can find it here. Okay, here we go. So all right, this is actually on Twitter.
Speaker 2: But this is a video.
Speaker 1: This is the New Jersey. Mayor Michael Melhem says that he's witnessed glowing orbs transforming into blinking drones. The mayor, kay, see what's up.
Speaker 14: I've recently been watching and spent some time with the videographer out of Long Island. I mean he has orbs, these glowing orbs of light on camera that as you watch them right before your eyes, they seem to transform into a mechanical drone. So I've actually watched it myself, where these orbs are glowing balls of light, different blinking lights all over the place, and as it gets closer to you, you actually see it transform into a drone. Whether it's a drone from the beginning and it's being obstructed by bright light, I can't tell you, but it is cause for concern. We have looked at flight tracker data. We don't see any airplanes in the skies. These things are absolutely some kind of phenomenon that's happening just over our homes. We need answers, and we need them quickly.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and that's so important to note that you know you are looking at flight tracker data and not seeing records of this. So mayor are you confident that we will start to get some definitive answers, whatever those answers may be.
Speaker 14: I believe we're going to get answers, calls or speculation. I said, whether they're gonna be definitive answers or not. I do take the President at his word. I do think that we are going to get some kind of disclosure. Listen to government speak. I've listened to our state New Jersey speak. I've listened to a federal government speaking. They've been very specific at times. They've said things like, it's not our DoD, it's not our homeland security. And I've learned, and being in this business for a while, that when government speaks very specifically, listen to what they're not saying. So when they say it's not DoD and it's not a homeland security, they're not saying it's not a private contractor they're not saying a lot of different things there.
Speaker 1: So they're giving themselves some plausible.
Speaker 14: Deniability when they say things specifically like that. However, I'm still fairly sure that this is probably going to be our government assets, as the President said when he was president elected.
Speaker 2: Even now, if it was a.
Speaker 14: Foreign adversary, I'm almost certain with a trillion dollar military budget, we'd be able to take these things out of the sky. The fact they're not coming out of the sky and we keep seeing them, I truly believe that we will find out, whether it's sooner or later, that it is probably some kind of government asset.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, he was kind of all over the place, but I was just happy to see that this guy was saying the same thing that a lot of other people have been saying, Like, Look, we saw the orb and we saw it transform into a drone. Now could have just been the view of which we're looking at it. Could it have been a drone the whole time? This shit is so high up in the air, we won't know, right, but it's just interesting, Like some of the videos are so profound when you look at them, and I like that he left it open.
Speaker 2: Like that though he is saying he's witnessed with his own eyes, first person account of an ORB transforming into a mechanical structure. And he even gave the Creeden and seou Look, maybe it was just impeded by the other lights and all these things. It may have been an optical illusion. Either way, it goes I agree with what he was saying. Also, when the government is speaking in definites, it's more important to listen to what they are not saying. Yes, they are not saying it is definitely not extraterrestrial. They didn't say that, no, not one time.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: They are not saying that it's not private contractor they are not saying it's not an essay. They're saying it's not DoD and it's not homeland security. That's about all they're saying. So a lot of open possibilities. This is it equally possible of what's going on in California right now off the coast of Malibu with this secret base just there.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's to.
Speaker 1: Say, brother, I have no idea. I wish there was some kind of video of some kind of alien spacecraft, some kind of UFO uIP whatever they're called nowadays. It would be interesting to see them go directly underwater at this location.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: I know people have said that they've seen shit like that off the coast of this area, but it would be so cool if it was like right there.
Speaker 2: You know, we're I got a couple other videos are gonna pull up here in a few and we're gonna see some of these potential drone potential orbs. I'll say this, I've never seen a drone be able to move that fast that accurately. We'll get into it, I promise you. My perspective may have been shifted by this whole ordeal off of a random fine from a Windagon video. Brother, I'm telling you that is what we do here at the Cult of Conspiracy. When we find things that just need to be talked about, it's.
Speaker 3: Time to make an episode about it.
Speaker 1: So curiosities tend to lead to rabbit holes, sir, That's usually how it works.
Speaker 2: They do, all right, So this day article off of the Los Angeles Almanac, underwater alien base off of Malibu. Here we go. If there's anything to be learned from the early twenty twenties, it's to never underestimate the ability of people to have a runaway imagination. We don't, however, want to get in the way of little, harmless runway imaginations as long as it doesn't threaten life, health, property, or democracy. Fair enough, less than three miles off of the Venturia County coastline, or just under five miles southwest of Malibu in Los Angeles County, exists an unusual underwater geologic formation about two thousand feet below the ocean surface. Now that's another interesting point too. This big, big object is three miles wide in diameter and is two thousand feet below the ocean surface. And it is that clearly visible from saddlle lights, the object, the pillars, all of these things two thousand feet under the ocean surface.
Speaker 1: Well, this is saying that it's three miles off the coastline, So that would you know, if we're doing the inches per mile kind of situation, that kind of cuts it in half at that point, So we would be if we're doing it from if we're doing looking at it from that angle would be like one hundred and sixty thousand years at that point.
Speaker 2: But even still, it's like, okay, so three miles off the coastline is when you first hit the structure. The structure is three miles wide itself. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's six miles off the coast to get to those entrance in those pillars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you see what I mean.
Speaker 2: So but both could be true at the same time. You know what I mean, because that plateau is a flat surface. If it crested on the six mile mark, it would have made its way to the three mile mark relatively quickly. It's a flat surface. So I see where they're going with this. But neither here nor there. Let's go Geographically named Sycamore Nole, it is located at geographic coordinates thirty four degrees.
Speaker 3: I don't really know how to read lap long very well.
Speaker 2: I believe in the Marine Corps I was decent at reading maps, but not anything like I used to. Thirty four by one twenty three point thirty one north and one hundred and eighty one degrees by thirty nine forty five point sixty four degrees west. It is enormous close to three miles across in more than two miles wide, it covers almost five square miles, just a little smaller than the area of Culver City. According to geologists, it is simply an unusual geologic formation. To some, however, Sycamore and Mole Sycamore Knole is an giant underwater alien base. Sycamore Nole appears to stand out from surrounding underwater topography. It is easy to see how one can imagine it to be a giant, artificially constructed, flat roofed, oval shaped structure with supporting columns. Jimmy Church of the Fade to Black podcast apparently thought so. In twenty fourteen, he featured a video contending that Sycamore Nole is not natural, but rather extraterrestrial. He speculated that it could be one of the biggest centers of UFO activity found since Roswell, New Mexico. It should also be noted that, according to the privately operated National UFO Reporting Center, nearby Malibu has had a relatively high number of UFO sidings, including a number along the coast and some of identified objects emerging from the ocean. In twenty fourteen, Lee Spiegel of the Huffington Post wrote an article about the speculation surrounding Sycamore Noll. He reached out to David Schwartz of the US Geological Survey, who wrote a two thousand and nine paper for the Geological Survey of America on geology of Southern California's offshore coastline region. Schwartz maintained that Sycamore Nole is entirely natural and, despite its unusual appearance, was shaped by geological and ocean.
Speaker 3: Forces at play along our coast.
Speaker 2: Statements from credible scientists like Schwartz usually have a way of taking the steam out of accelerating imaginations. Nevertheless, the idea of underwater UFO bases operating right off our coastline with a alien craft ascending and descending the depths does seem pretty exciting. Here we have the actual Google image picture right. This is what it was before they blurred it out this article. Ah, no, matter of fact, let me say when it was written. Let's see twenty twenty one. Okay, so this is an image from twenty twenty one, and I think it's kind of been you know, cleaning up a little bit. But this image is what it looked like beforehand, and if you were to look at it bro this, if you didn't know what you were looking for, unless you knew what to look for as far as the oceans were concerned, that would kind of just look like a rock. You wouldn't know that that was three miles wide.
Speaker 1: No, you definitely wouldn't.
Speaker 2: And then you also wouldn't see the pillars from this unless again, you were zoomed in and you knew what you were looking for. So and now here's a little different image, a little closer of the Sycamore Knoll, as it has been affectionately called, a little closer image. Here again, these are some of the images that we were seeing on those YouTube videos, not done by AI ladies and gentlemen, not even a little bit. Now, he did bring up the Huffington Post article, and wouldn't you know it, I happen to have it right here. This is from Lee Spiegel. This was written in June nineteenth of twenty fourteen, The Truth behind the Malibu Underwater Alien Base quote unquote. It says a little more than six miles off the coast of Point Doom in Malibu, California, an unusual looking structure sits on the seabedfloor. Based on images obtained from Google Earth, the oval shaped object has a huge flat top and what appears to be pillars or columns that seem to reveal the entrance to a darker, inner place. The anomaly for the moment, we'll call it that approximately two thousand feet below the surface of the water, measuring nearly three miles wide.
Speaker 3: What exactly is this thing?
Speaker 2: According to the website of a California based radio program, Fade to Black, this may be the holy grail of UFO slash USO that researchers have been looking for over the last forty years. Now, that's another thing we hear a lot of UFOs and UAPs USO is not a very commonly used acronym. However, how many reports have we heard of, Jonathan, just in the years that you and I have been doing this show, of people saying that these orbs or these floating triangles or whatever the case, they go straight into the water and just go down, down, down down. Or you'll have somebody on a dock somewhere that there will be some lights that are forming at the bottom of where they're fishing. That's kind of crazy. And then they get closer and closer, and then they pop out and they zoom off without a sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, they don't seem to make physical sense, scientific sense. It's almost like they're operating within like a different realm, almost like the physics doesn't apply to these objects. Whatever it is. Maybe they do apply. Maybe they just figured out a way to combat the physics. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, but we have had so many examples of cars that are able to go underwater, or cars you could drive into the water and then it becomes a boat. They're submergibles all the time. And that's within the realm of our own human engineering. Why would we think that aliens or whatever the case may be wouldn't have that ability as well. That sounds crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible that we were made in their image anyway, so let's find I mean, it wouldn't be that crazy that aliens would be a lot like us. I'm not gonna go all religious and say that they were made in our image or we were made in their image, or whatever the case may be. But I mean I would imagine through all of the creatures, at least on Earth, I mean, sentient life would persist best in a body like this over like being a dog or like a polar bear or some shit. Right, we got thumbs, We can walk around, we can fit into smaller places.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I think OCTOPI might also have a dog in that fight.
Speaker 2: As far as being sentient sea life that might be closer to extraterrestrial life.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they can be the terrestrials.
Speaker 3: And this is the the Octopize world we're just living, you know what, I mean, who knows?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude. The way that they can just like camouflage themselves as bad ass. I wish I could do that.
Speaker 2: And the way that they are completely sentient and smart enough to know what's going on, escape their enclosures, piss off their zoo keepers, all of these things. Like it's it's anyway. We're getting off in the weeds on some shit here. But let's continue reading this huff Post article. Jimmy Church, the host of The Faded Black and on the Dark Matter Radio Network, told the Huffington Post one of his listeners, someone named Maxwell, contacted him last month with a Google Earth image showing something odd underwater off the coast of Malibu. Church then asked the graphic designer Dale Romero Romero to capture as many angled images of the anomaly as he could. I needed him to find a way to get under and above the water, Church said, my first impression was that it was Greek. It looked artificial and it didn't look natural. Now, I don't know if just because it was pillars that he thought they were Greek, but like multiple cultures have used pillars to hold up ceilings that I don't know why he would initially think Greek. But fine, that's.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm I probably you know, I would think that too, you know, just initially because the Greek came the Greeks came before the Romans, right or they round the same time.
Speaker 2: No Greeks came before well, the Greeks are around the same time the Romans were. But like, for instance, the Romans claimed their lineage is based off of the Greek story of the Iliad and the Aeneid, which is where Romulus and Remus came from, and Romulus is where Rome came from, so it's they trace their origin story back that way, even though there's very very scant historical evidence to back that up. It was like the legend that became the myth that became the story.
Speaker 3: Kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but okay either way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ancient Greece does predate ancient Rome on, so you could see famousness, so you.
Speaker 1: Could see why he might have said Greek then at that point, But and after this article, I did pull up Google Earth on this on this image right here. Well we can look at that after too.
Speaker 2: All right, hell ya, he said it didn't look natural when you're looking at it from above, it is nearly a perfect oval shape. Church continued. In the natural surroundings, nothing is symmetrical. Everything is ended and covered in rocks and sloping peaks, and right here for two miles it is a perfect oval with a black separation or.
Speaker 3: Outline to it.
Speaker 2: I have to fully agree with what he's saying there. It just stands out that it has to be some type of roof. It's not unlike a dome stadium or a covered indoor racetrack or an Olympic arena. It's got that field to it. It looks like a perfect oval, man made structure sitting on a construction site. Again, I have to agree with him. Using Google Earth coordinates, which are by the way, we already read those Church and Romero came up with a series of images starting from the due south looking north all the way around and ending up at due north looking back south. As unusual as this anomaly appears is alien UFO base. The only realistic explanation for it that he's got the quote from the Geological Survan. Once again, let's go ahead and read what this gentleman had to say on it, because this is wild quote, and this is from David Schwartz of the US Geological Survey Group. I didn't see anything about it, or I didn't see anything special about it. I think it's because it looks like there's a flat surface and then below it it looks like there are these vertical columns. So somebody can say, oh, this is an entryway or something special like yeah, no shit, Sherlock. He says, uh, I think it's natural, and it's part of the continental shelf. It's just a complicated part of what's now offshore that has seen some erosion and maybe slumping when perhaps this was particilarly partially exposed.
Speaker 3: With sea level when it was lower.
Speaker 2: This is a really major earthquake area, and perhaps some of these features are a result of slope failures due to shaking. If this was a high earthquake area, those pillars wouldn't be standing holding up this massive two to by three mile wide.
Speaker 1: Disc unless it all unless it all broke off as one giant piece though, Is that a possibility or even still would crumble.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like the disc itself, Let's say that that was a platzau that was higher up the shelf and when an earthquake happened, it slid into the ocean and it maintained its disc like shape.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could, I could at least buy that a little bit.
Speaker 2: That doesn't explain the pillars holding it up, right, because if that was the case, there wouldn't be pillars that were built into it to hold it up parallel to the surface of the water, you know, I mean, it would have a downward trajectory to it.
Speaker 3: It'd be slowed.
Speaker 2: There may be some of it sticking out, but not all of it. That that doesn't sound natural at all, even by natural means. It just it doesn't check out to me personally.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not like this is absolutely something. It's not just nothing, that's for sure, no way.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's see this is the image of the topographical map of the ocean floor, says. The following image is from the paper that Schwartz submitted in two thousand nine that he shared with the Huffington Post. If you look at to the left of the middle of the illustration, you can clearly see the oval shaped quote unquote anomaly some referred to as an underwater UFO base. So even on the officially recognized Geological Ocean Floor Survey Group, you can see this disc is higher in elevation than everything else around it.
Speaker 3: That is, that's insane to me.
Speaker 1: Well, it would be if it's if it's held up by pillars, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's my point.
Speaker 2: Usually when you're looking at a topographical map, the highest peak is the smallest circle, and as you go wider, it gets wider and wider. There's like it looks like tree rings almost to get to a certain elevation. There is no tree rings that lead up to this. There's a little bit of around one side, a little bit around this side, but it's not like this would be a naturally forming plateau in the middle of the ocean that you would see rings on all sides of something like that was the case.
Speaker 1: So this being a three mile long platform that is at the top right the roof of this structure.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's like three miles by two miles. That's why it's like five square. It's like an oval shape, not a perfect circle.
Speaker 1: Fine, fine, right, right, So then do they get into like how tall the pillars are?
Speaker 2: Let's keep reading. I'm not exactly sure, to be honest with you. It is interpreted as a thrust fault, Schwartz said, meaning one side of the crust moves up and over the other, and what we're looking at is interpreted as being the surface expression of the doom thrust, which is part of the large fault systems in Soullther, California. The bottom line, he added, is that people have recognized this. Could that be the final truth of what this object is? I'm gonna be honest with you, personally, I don't think so, because if that was the case, this line wouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. There wouldn't be a defined backside to it.
Speaker 2: If it was a slide off and it was just a ledge an underwater cliff, which does happen naturally from plate tectonic shift from time to time and erosion and these things. Sure we could have that talk, it wouldn't be raised on all sides. It wouldn't be able to be viewed as it is in all directions.
Speaker 3: Bro'.
Speaker 1: That's also also it seems even yeah, you know what I'm saying, like it seems like it's level.
Speaker 3: Yes, that that which would naturally happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would definitely inside by pillars and its level underwater.
Speaker 3: Sorry, bro, miss me with the.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, right.
Speaker 2: He says the pictures are a bit misleading and that it looks as though it is on the shore.
Speaker 3: West toldoff Post.
Speaker 2: My first reaction, knowing that it was a two thousand feet under the water, was that under no circumstances could it in fact be artificial man made?
Speaker 3: And I have enough experience looking.
Speaker 2: At geology and discuss distinguishing between what could perhaps be artificial and then there's sort of a gray area in between.
Speaker 3: As far as I'm concerned, there is no gray area.
Speaker 2: Wes says he's inclined to go along with the geological explanation. It doesn't look at all man made. It has what looks like like pillars there, but they're unevenly spaced.
Speaker 3: And then to the right.
Speaker 2: You see other seemingly pillars still attached actually to the bedrock in the process of the forming. So pillars just naturally form themselves under a shelf these days due to plate shifting.
Speaker 1: That's new and uniformly like. They're not like tilted pillars. These things are straight up and down, like you would think over the process of time, if this is a naturally occurring thing, you might get one pillar that decides to lean over some time or so, one pillar that would be shorter than the others due to waves crashing into it or something. Right, But yeah, these seem to be standing the test of time even at that.
Speaker 2: His argument is that they're unevenly spaced apart from each other because he is looking at this. I'm gonna be that guy real quick. He's looking at this through human eyes, because if a human builds it, it would be perfectly spaced alone. Because we like the aesthetics of things. This I don't believe was done for esthetics, dude. I believe this was done for practical reasons. They put the pillars where they needed the weight to be hailed up, regardless if that was you know, twenty feet in this direction and the next one's forty five feet in that direction or not. It's this is not a Roman colisseum. This isn't some temple that was built. And the designers were very clear that it had to meet these specifications, right right, I mean members were put in place to hold this bitch up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt about that. And and I think that were kinda gonna kind of be like in the dark until we find out what is actually in there, you know. I mean, and you were talking about how Rob Low and his family or whatever went there. Were they and without jumping too far ahead, was he able to go in there? Or was this done with the machine?
Speaker 2: It was done with a machine. They didn't physically go down, but they have cameras on the device itself. And yes, it's very possible that the issues they faced were done for dramatic.
Speaker 3: Flight of making good television. It's very possible.
Speaker 2: But it's not like he's the first person to try to make that happen and have issues arise and not be able to get any real definite answers. The fact is, no one has been able to get definite answers on this, and there has been multiple expirations that have been launched on this.
Speaker 3: So it's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's still very much open to conjecture. And that's why I'm saying, could it be orbs, could it be government, could it be aliens? There is no dog in any fight on this when and all of them equally hold credence at this time.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't cancel any of them out. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You cannot. And the guy who's also saying it doesn't it looks totally man made, or it doesn't look man made, it's totally naturally formed.
Speaker 3: In all that this guy.
Speaker 2: West, and yet West acknowledges unidentified flying objects. He goes on to say, quote, I'm convinced that UFOs are a reality. There's too much evidence out there beyond that, we don't know anything. We don't know who they are, why here, or how much of this stuff is our own government. A point beyond that is that anything that isn't explained or that can't be explained by current scientific methods, automatically it's aliens.
Speaker 3: It's the explanation of last resort. And I just don't buy that.
Speaker 2: So he's saying that, yes, he does believe in aliens, but he's not convinced that this is necessarily UFO connected, and again, could this be government connected? Could it be that they found this crazy underwater shelf and they decided, Yo, let's check out how structurally sounded is. Send the geological survey boys out there. He goes and sees that, no, this isn't moving, it's it's very secure. And then the US Government's like, all right, we got an in Home's submarine base that was built for US.
Speaker 3: Let's go boys.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, how has it been sending Ham radio signals for that long, for this many decades?
Speaker 3: There's too much open conjecture on it.
Speaker 1: Dog, I mean, look why Area fifty one is blurred out too interestingly enough? I mean there's there's not just al or seemingly alien base that are blurred out on Google Maps. There's a lot of shit that's blurred out on Google Maps. Nobody really necessarily understands why. I mean, the area fifty one, you kind of understand why a military base.
Speaker 2: I get why that would be blurred out on Google Maps. Most military bases should be blurred out on these maps. We don't want the bad guys using satellite imagery to do damage.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, but if this is just a naturally forming anomaly.
Speaker 2: Why is it blurred out?
Speaker 3: Bro's that doesn't check out to me personally.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. It almost gives me like Aquaman vibes.
Speaker 3: Ah ah, maybe, sir.
Speaker 2: Also weighing in on the malibi mystery is former FBI special agent Ben Hanson, who has an extensive background investigating and analyzing questionable pictures and videos. Hanson supplied huff Post with the following Google Earth image of the underwater object in question. This image was given to them by an FBI or former FBI special agent.
Speaker 3: Now that's pretty fascinating, he says.
Speaker 2: This was taken from a different angle of the quote unquote mysterious base hints and sold health posts and an email. The dark areas that people are saying look like the inside of a base really starts to look like just look just like shading of indentations of the shelf, and the pillars are now represented as jagged ridges. I don't see that as jagged at all. Those look kind of smooth, and you could see clear cut corners on them.
Speaker 1: Still look very uniform and very even and very level, and still looks like they're holding put there right. They dude, this is it's too perfect to be an anomaly.
Speaker 3: But they're not evenly spaced apart. No no, no, no, miss me with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: But even the center, the center gap is wide enough, like who cares about what the other pillars are, there's still a center gap there that that's probably the main entrance anyway, Like if you're driving a vehicle in there.
Speaker 2: That opening is like three quarters of a mile wide, right, you don't want to talk about what kind of structures or crafts could fit in and out of there?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, what an awesome picture though? And almost dude, doesn't it kind of resemble a little bit like like the super Dome down in New Orleans A little bit?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it?
Speaker 3: A little bit?
Speaker 2: It looks kind of like that sports arena look to it and all that, But it's not like a dome shape. It's actually flat on the surface side, and you can see where the sand and sediment have kind of uh collected on the top where there's like that little ridge line and all of that. But even still, if it was a naturally forming thing, there would be some sort of ridge lines on the top, there'd be some sort of wavering on the top it wouldn't be this smooth. Bro, look at all of the rest of the ocean floor. Nothing about any of this is smooth right here, completely smooth and normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's totally natural.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: Nothing to see here, bro, you got your fucking mind.
Speaker 1: I just find it weird that nobody. I mean, it's not off limits for anybody to go and check. It is directly off the coast. I was wanting to see exactly how far off the coast it is just visually on Google Maps, like moving around, dude, it's right off the coast and are and like, why are there no pictures? Like, surely somebody has pictures of whatever the fuck this is like their own pictures, not just Google Earth, you know.
Speaker 2: But like from sea level, if you're on if you're in a boat on the water, you can't really get a good look at it because of the perspective. You have to go above, you have to have an eagle eye view, you have to have satellite imagery to really take in what it is. It's you know what I mean, It's like, uh, if you were on the water, keep in minds two thousand feet lower than the surface. It's not like you're pulling up and you can clearly see a sandbar that you're about to hit. It's a good ways down. Like ships can can sail on top of this and never realize that they're on top of this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean yeah, it's still pretty damn big, dude.
Speaker 2: Like a mile is five two hundred and eighty feet. This is almost half a mile below this surface of the water.
Speaker 12: You got.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a different vantage point to be able to really take it in.
Speaker 1: Your ears are going and pop a little bit down there too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so that he says, taken from a different angle. Quote.
Speaker 2: Google obtains their underwater data from several different sources, including satellite radar and ECHOSNAR from the Navy, in OAA, NASA, and other agencies. Because they often use very different technologies, the derived information isn't always going to agree. When it doesn't, Google relies on its automatic three D auto generation programs to make sense of it. I'm gonna I'm gonna read that one again because that didn't make any sense to me. They use radar and ECHOSNAR from the US Navy, the n O double A, and NASA as well as other agencies, because they often use very different technologies, the derived information isn't always going to agree.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: If there was a structure under the water, it doesn't matter if you're picking it up from echo, sonar, from radar, from satellite imagery. If something's really there, all of the information should agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there might be a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of some tolerance differences, like this radar might be eighty percent accurate, while this sonar might be ninety five percent accurate, So maybe some would be a little cleaner and a little crisper than others.
Speaker 3: But they shouldn't disagree with each other at all.
Speaker 2: So right off the rip, we have multiple different government agencies disagreeing on what they're finding with this thing that we can clearly tell her there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't buy that, not even a little bit, dude, he says.
Speaker 2: We are dealing with limited information to render the graphic because we can't see it. We can't see it evidenced in the disparity of image quality between the anomaly and the areas immediately surrounding it. Hanson said the blurry section in jagget Edges obviously suggests a patchwork of image processing that has taken place. In the end, we are left with a variety of theories to explain the Malibu anomaly aka Sycamore Nole. Will the UFO alien underwater based proponents be eventually proven right, leaving geologists and the deep Blue dusts scratching their heads and wondering how they got it wrong. Wes conceives the possibility of this object could be the entrance of sorts in the same way that action of moving water can form caves below the surface. Okay, and I can even understand that a little bit, But dude, forming an underwater cave is not a clean ordeal. There's not pillars that are made from that. It's more like the hollowing out, you know what I'm saying. It's a it's an erosion thing. You don't leave specific pillars along that are holding up this completely level surface. That's preposterous, he says in quotes. There is no big mystery to this thing two thousand feet under the sea. In terms of it being an interests entrance, Wes said, of course, until you get a camera there, you don't know where the entrance is leading. I'd hazard a guess that it doesn't go in too far, and if they do get in there, I think the chances are they're not going to find any lost treasures of Atlantis.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, there you go.
Speaker 2: So this is the huff Post article that was being referenced, and it brought up some other very interesting prospects to this. Now, before we clary, this Rob low quick clip of his episode.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts, Jonathan, I think that there's I don't think there's any way that this is anomaly.
Speaker 2: You think about seven you mean naturally made?
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that it's a natural thing. I think that you know, over the course of time, people like settlers have always settled along along the coast, Right, Like, if this structure was fifty miles out into the ocean, twenty miles out into the ocean, you might think, Okay, maybe maybe there's a chance that this is just coincidentally matched up and lined up here. But seeing that people all through the course of history, people who were smart, people who knew that they needed water to survive, they always settled along the coast, and that and California's.
Speaker 2: Lines, Dude, civilization has always gone around rivers and coastlines. Water provides food, it provides travel, It provides many many things, one hundred percent with.
Speaker 4: You, right.
Speaker 1: So it's just it makes sense to me that this could be and probably is, some kind of man made structure. Now I don't even know if I just want to limit it to being man made, because my question.
Speaker 3: Would be possible, though it's possible.
Speaker 1: My question is, though, is that if it is alien, why do they need the coast?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, let me throw out a couple of potentials for you, and again I have no more weight in one versus the other. If this is a alien craft that, let's say, did crash very roswell style, and it landed on the coastline, and the ancient peoples took that and built things around it to hold it in the position it is, and then the waters rose up and now it's under the ocean. That's an option. Is it also possible that the aliens use this as a launching platform and they don't necessarily need the coast, But they're also here observing humans, so why wouldn't they want it a little closer For pragmatic reasons, I could see that too. La is a massive civilization hub. Tons of people live there, and it's not like that's a new thing only from the past few decades. Ever, since the California Gold Rush took off, La became a central hub. So there's maybe in this allegedly has been there long before Los Angeles was ever a colony or a little village. This has been there for millennias.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you if you had the ability of an alien to travel at light speed, to go to any point in history, if that's something that they could do, you know, and you're somebody that you know, maybe you maybe you as an alien, maybe you used to be human and maybe you like evolved into whatever this alien creature is, which is what some people say that that's what the gray aliens are. Anyway, if you were that, at what point in history would you be most interested in observing? You know, would it be something futuristic, would it be something far in the past, would it be you know what I mean? Like, if you could pick a time to observe, like just to observe humanity, not any one specific event, but just to observe humanity, which point in time would you want to observe.
Speaker 2: Personally? Just off of my own biases, I would go ancient Greece, ancient Egypt, ancient Rome. I would go and check out the ancient Nordic tribes. I would go see the ancient civilization of Mali, the Aztext, the Mayans, the Incas, like, There's so many cultures that I would want to go and see with my own eyes. But at the same time, are the extraterrestrial entities Are they traveling this just to see it because they're curious or are they being set to task?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: Are they being sent on a mission to go and observe certain things for a certain purpose and they have to report back to something or somebody with this.
Speaker 3: Are they going back to aid in humans in these ways like that? That's what I'm saying. There's so many possibilities and no clear cut answers.
Speaker 1: On it, no way of knowing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So all right, This is a quick clip, it's only three and a half minutes long, of the Rob Low and his son's investigation show that they were doing, which was actually pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Let's check it out. The loafive Google.
Speaker 13: Earth finishes mapping the ocean floor of Los Angeles. There is an underwater anomaly at about two thousand feet right off of Point Doome, where I grew up. And the theories are everything from underwater ancient alien base, which would explain why the lights were seen coming out of that area.
Speaker 2: They even acknowledge that they are seeing lights in and around the Malibu and LA area. This show was five years ago. Throwing it out, let's listen more. But I'm just saying, it's not like this is a new thing that just came about because of the fires. If anything, the fact that I decided to do some research into Sycamore Nole around the time that the La fires are happening, that was a happy coincidence.
Speaker 3: Good cult members, But you know.
Speaker 2: We don't really believe in those On this show, I think everything kind of happens for a reason, does it not?
Speaker 14: It? Do it?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 3: Right, let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm as Tim Weller. I'm an expedition leader.
Speaker 16: I was a part of Air France for seven search Malaysian Air three seventy and to the Titanic a couple of times. The deep side of the anomaly is two thousand feet and we want to get the right data.
Speaker 13: So I'm going to work with the ROV, the robot camera device exactly.
Speaker 16: Primarily the ROV is an eyeball three cameras. You have an HD camera, color camera and a low light black and white camera at the murder.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, we're going down.
Speaker 14: There. It is.
Speaker 4: It's in amazing bridge r OV.
Speaker 16: We are ninety feet so it gets to a position one.
Speaker 4: North of one.
Speaker 16: Okay, Roger, that do me a favorite. Turn on light two on the TMS. We are one hundred and fifteen feet.
Speaker 13: We're approaching the deepest I've ever been down scuba diving.
Speaker 4: And that that's the.
Speaker 2: Color it gets, that amazing dark purple.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 11: That's my We're already passed it.
Speaker 16: We're at three hundred ninety feet on our way down to six hundred. We're gonna get her out of the cage. It's ready to do this.
Speaker 4: It released the Beast Cool release the Beast bridge jr OV. Yeah, go ahead and open it up for Roger. That all right, Okay, we're out of the box. There he goes. That's awesome. All right, guys.
Speaker 16: The plan is right now to get the r V set up at the top of the plateau, do a little survey of the area.
Speaker 4: We're pretty close with your depth. Where am I stare? Roger that.
Speaker 16: Top of the plateau.
Speaker 12: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 13: We are on the ground top of the anomaly.
Speaker 2: So they're currently one tired. The plateau pretty tough to control.
Speaker 4: I can't stay ahead of the cage. He's just telling us, you're gonna have that to get to the ship to the town.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm trying to find my teather back out of them is pulling.
Speaker 4: I'm the wall here.
Speaker 2: Look at that thing drops right down.
Speaker 15: Friget sminterferards with our cameras.
Speaker 14: What's causing that?
Speaker 7: I have no idea?
Speaker 4: Whoa look at that? Did you see we lost the vehicle?
Speaker 3: They lost the vehicle.
Speaker 1: That's a expensive mistake, it is.
Speaker 2: But you know it's Rob Low and it's the Crime Investigation Channel, So I mean, what exactly his money? But yeah, so let's go a little bit more in terms of this here and this is on A and E an underwater alien base off of Malibu. And this is off of the lowation off of Rob Low. I thought it was a punny word plan.
Speaker 3: But uh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Location about six miles off the coast of Malibu's Point Doom in California. Backstory for decades, reports of UFOs and us OS sightings along Malibu coasts have been fairly common. Rumors of an alien base or portal in this area are nothing new, but in recent years there have come to the four within the UFO research community. The attention specifically to this location a largely due to reports of a stadium shaped structure about two thousand feet underwater, widely known as Sycamore Nole. Some refer to it as an anomaly, while others believe it's an alien base. It's believed to be between two and a half to three miles wide. In twenty fourteen, radio personality Jimmy Captain of Conspiracy Church brought it up the matter on Fated Black Podcasts. We've already talked about these things, referring to it as a perhaps another Area fifty one or something not yet considered. He said it was potentially the biggest breaking story of UFO of ufology since Area fifty one, But not everyone in the UFO research community was convinced. Robert Stanley, a UFO researcher and editor of the Unicus Magazine of self described magazine for earth Bound extraterrestrials, reports having noticed this mysterious spot via Google Earth serve several years prior to Church's announcement, but says he didn't report it publicly as it was he was unable to substantiate its authenticity. Stanley says he doesn't know what the anomaly is, but he does offer a few thoughts. It feels like a red herring. He says, this is some sort of weird distraction. It may be because Point in Mugu, which is nearby, is very large, powerful navy base, and they don't want people to think in terms of it being a secret military base. Okay, so they're already saying there is a massive base nearby, and they don't want to cause more speculation and more eyes in this area because it could lead to some slacking and defensive posture of another military base nearby. Again, it doesn't really hold water to me. It sounds like people are trying to put more gasoline into the official narrative machine.
Speaker 1: But well, typically you see the UFOs and shit like that around military bases though, So indeed, I see why they're trying to draw the connection there.
Speaker 2: I could see you. Preston Dinnett, another UFO re searcher and author of more than twenty books on paranormal and supernatural phenomena.
Speaker 3: Is less skeptical.
Speaker 2: He he's believed in alien based theory for years. I was convinced there was something there before this Malibian nominally was publicized. He says, again, this is another Google image of it. Bro this is and you can see this clearly defined line. That's what I'm saying. If this was a thing that slid off, we wouldn't be able to see the ridge on this side, right. It would be kind of canted in one direction, especially if it was this big of a drop off underneath it. So you're telling me the plates and the earth shift, it just kind of perfectly stopped right here, leaving off this crazy cliff. That's that's crazy to me. Here we go paranormal activity. Opinions are mixed on what the anomaly could be. Is it an alien base, is it a government created distraction, or is it just the shape of an underwater terrain in the depths of the Pacific Stantley's excuse me? Stanley stands firm on his nope, it's an alien based stance. He says, quote, a lot of people are under the false impression that there's a UFO there. He said, Now that doesn't mean that there aren't UFOs there. I've seen them myself on many occasions. But just because UFOs are seen there, that doesn't mean that that is a UFO base under the water. And here's his reasoning quote, UFOs are coming in and out of portals, stargates, or wormholes. They don't need massive bases under the water or under the ground. I'm not saying there aren't any, but they don't need them because they can just pop in and out of our skies anytime they want, anywhere they want, as far as I can sell. Dinnet approaches the topic from the other side, saying, quote, I've collected probably fifty to one hundred reports of people who have seen UFOs going in and out of the water there.
Speaker 3: In quote still, he expresses some doubt.
Speaker 2: My problem is that the Google images are coming out of different are coming out different depending on what viewpoint you're looking at this thing from. Some show a tunnel, some don't. While he acknowledges he hasn't gone down and explored the structure himself, Dinner remains optimistic about it being something extraterrestrial. Quote, I am very intrigued by the possibility, and I'm convinced there's something down there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, Dinnett has a nineteen ninety nine book on UFOs. His book UFOs Over to Panga Canyon, and it addresses accounts of UFO sightings from the Malibu area in general, and he presents presented the possibility of the underwater anomaly being a bas as far back as two thousand and six when Fate magazine published his article the articles named is there an underwater UFO base off the southern coast of California, where he cited several witnesses, accounts, and opinions. In several articles for Unicus, including who discovered the so called Malibu UFO Base? And Digital Deception in the Pacific, there is no UFO base off the coast of Malibu. Stanley has made his position clear as well. See if yourself look at Google Earth and just quota all these things. All right, So you actually had that pulled up currently correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just want to make mention on that. You know, the people that are saying it's absolutely not a UFO base, that's just as ridiculous to say that it absolutely is a UFO base. So yep, that's the way I look at it, Like have you gone there, You're you're you're determining it just from these Google images, Like, we need more, we need more evidence, Like people need to go down there. I mean, I guess it's kind of a deep dive, but I don't know how far can somebody dive without like dying, cause I think that there is like a point that you can't dive too deep because of your your ears and shit like that, Right.
Speaker 2: So unless you have like very specialized equipment, like I'm talking to some of those old school diver helmets and shit, because at that point's the pressure right right, just your ears popping, like your body, your skeletal structure can only maintain so much outside force. So I want to say, around like two hundred feet two hundred and fifty feet is when it starts to get like you have to have some cree pretty deep credentials and diving certifications to even attempt something like that. There's nobody free diving down two thousand feet.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen have you ever seen that movie called The Meg with Jason Statham, but the Meglaedon movie?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I haven't.
Speaker 1: I heard about it though, dude, really good.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: They just came out another one too, but that's what he does. He's like a super deep underwater diver and shit like that. And they're trying to find like, you know, old walls that you know, the meglaedons could be like holed up in and they were going pretty damn ded down there too. So it just makes me wonder, like, how how deep can you go? But I guess we can. We can search that here in a moment. But yeah, let's pull up the Google images or the Google Earth video not video, but you know what I mean. So here it is, Yeah, this is that same coastway and blurred out right here.
Speaker 2: Yep. You can tell her there's something there that is being blurred out. But that wasn't the case ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Bro oh yeah, even says twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all around it, you see all those other ridge lines to the left, you see the ridge, you see the waves. You see over there this rock on the fall on the bottom right. They're like, Okay, why isn't that its own structure, because that's not parallel to the surface of the water, right, that's not a level structure where you can see all sides. And you can see what I mean as far as like islands go. You can see how it kind of goes down and down and down leading to a peak of the structure. This in the object in question of sycamore nole doesn't have some sort of structure that leads up to it.
Speaker 3: It's just out there on its.
Speaker 1: Own, right Yeah, it's I mean, dude, there's nothing there, you know, outside of it just being right there on the coast. Now you can see that there is some kind of drop off going on right here. Sure, sure, you know, maybe it's just sentiment or over time or whatever, there's some kind of drop off. But these are very like the lines that you see in right here, very distinguishable compared to the lines that you see that we're guessing are pillar like structures, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Not those pillars are not because of natural erosion. That's that's well, no, dude. And they have defined corners like this looks like cut stone. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It? Isn't it also amazing that, you know, if it is some kind of cave or some kind of you know, thing that you can go in. I feel like it's kind of amazing that it wouldn't be filled up with sentiment or sentiment or whatever by by this time, or I don't know how deep you can even go in there. I don't I don't know how water works and like ancient things with you know, like if if this structure is one hundred thousand years old or five thousand, or even one thousand or five hundred whatever, like, it's just interesting to see that it's been able to hold up for that long.
Speaker 3: However, point Jonathan, we only see the opening that entrance currently.
Speaker 2: We don't even know how deep that goes because of the sediment that has formed at the base of it. Is it possible that those pillars go down another five hundred feet and that this isn't just a little opening, it's actually a massive opening that has been kind of brushed in by sand and sediment that have washed in over the years. But to your point, that would have been filled in by now if nothing was going in and out of it, keeping the entrance open.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's interesting is is that it seems like like this whole shit along the coast, Like you see, it's not just blurred right here, It goes all the way down the coast. It seems like right like you can see where the blurry starts, right, Yeah, and like if I scroll, well, yeah, you're seems like this is where the blurring stops. Everything else down here seems like it's not blurred out anymore and it's more defined, but the blurriness seems like, why is that so clear? And this is so right? And it goes all the way almost as if there's some kind of I don't know, some kind of track system that's going on here too.
Speaker 2: Possibly possibly, And of course we'll never know now because it's all blurred out and it will probably never be unblurred. Now. All of that to say, this going on around the times of the La fires. I'm not saying the two are exclusively connected by any means, but it's very interesting that they are doing this, that they are blurring this out to take away from the drone slash ORB sightings and all that is involved with this, especially now, Bro.
Speaker 3: I again, we don't believe in coincidences here.
Speaker 1: I mean, so after your boy Rob Low, I like to call him Soda Pop because The Outsiders is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Soda Pop Curtis dude, Yeah, dude, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, did he come to you know, some whatever story? Like after all the exploration and everything, like, did he finally say, oh, this is what I think it is after all of that.
Speaker 2: No, pretty much left it open to interpretation and speculation. And that's what I'm saying. Some of that may have been done for dramatic flair of making quote unquote good TV. I get it, But the fact is that they actually were not able to get any real good video evidence of it, either because something cut the tether to the to the cameras in the middle of their exploration. Again, I'm sure there was just some natural rock that cut that tether totally how that goes, or to be.
Speaker 1: Able to build on the lore that could have just been something that you know, they added into it, like well maybe because this is how I feel. I'm I'm quite positive that the majority of the TV shows that are on TV are somewhat government funded, Like at least some of the channels are. I don't know about you know, which individual shows are, but we know that some of the channels definitely are. And we know that, you know, the government has infiltrated its ways into certain like FBI TV shows and you know, shit like that. So could it be their way of saying, oh, well, you don't want to go down there. You saw what happened to that rover like, and let's blur it out and let's try and make it seem as ominous and scary as possible, because if you go down there, you never know what's gonna happen. Kind of shit, I don't know, very true. Just speculating.
Speaker 3: That's all there can be about this is speculation, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And no theory is more or less credible than the other because there's no concrete information on it. Even the US Geological Survey guy, everything he said can easily be dismissed as bullshit just off of looking at the images ourselves. So that's why I'm saying there's so much open to interpretation here. I got another article pulled up here of you from inside the bottle mofon asks, is there an undersea base off the California coast? Is from July of twenty fourteen. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go down a little bit here. It says on June fourteenth of nineteen ninety two. June fourteenth, nineteen ninety two, numerous witnesses observed hundreds of strange craft in the Santa Monica Mountains of southern California. This marked the beginning of an ongoing massive wave of involving the entire range of UFO phenomenon, from sightings to abductions, and most importantly here usos, the unidentified submersible objects. After writing an article on the subject for Fate Magazine and appearing on the History Channel's Deep cufos, then it received a flood of emails, calls, and letters from new witnesses detailing many dramatic USO cases that have never been since revealed the Southern California coast. Then it discovered as one of the world's leading producers of undersea USO activities. After years of researching the activity and interviewing hundreds of witnesses, then it has come to the startling conclusion that there is an undersea UFO base in the Santa Santa Catalina Channel. In this exciting presentation, he will reveal the incredible results of the investigation, including first hand cases of undersea UFO activity in Southern California, around the world and around the world excuse me, evidence of government surveillance and cover ups, photographs of UFOs, and artwork based on eyewitnesses account and behind the scenes. Look at his involvement with the history channels, Deep c UFO one two and UFO Hunters and much more so.
Speaker 3: This is a this is an article. I'm sorry, this is a huh.
Speaker 2: That's all there is.
Speaker 3: When I pulled it up another link to go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a blog spot kind of situation there. But you know, I I don't know how I feel about MOFON to be real with you, which is called the Mutual UFO Network. We actually tried to get in touch with them, remember a couple of years ago, to try and see if we can get the Louisiana representative on the show. And then whenever the Louisiana Yeah, the Louisiana representative didn't answer. So we reached out to like all of them that are in the South, like Texas in Georgia and Florida and Mississippi and Alabama and all that shit, right, And I think was it the Louisiana one that yeah, I think it was the Louisiana one was the only one that wrote back and said, I just have too much shit going on right now. I don't have time to be going on no podcast it's like, I mean, why you don't have one hour, like one hour, like you're that busy dealing with UFOs and you don't want to talk about it to the rest of the world. You want to keep it within your little network there. Get fucked. That's how I feel about it. And Chris Bloodsoe, you know, of the of the Bledsoe family, he also has the same kind of feeling towards the Towards Moufon, they basically tried to drag his name through the fucking mud over there, saying that, oh, he's just imagining these things and these aren't real and stuff like that, because the way that the move, the way that Moufon looks at UFOs, they don't buy the orbs like that's not that's not like in their dealings, they're more scientific. They want to know about the nuts and bolts and the physical craft kind of shit and not these plasmoid looking whatever the hell is going on with orbs, right, And so you know, Bledsoe was reaching out to them a long time ago and then they came out and they were like, eh, you know, not our shit. And you know, they they were just real skeptical. They made him look bad, and so I kind of share that sentiment towards Moufon as well.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even saying that the orbs and the UFOs are connected, but I think they are more likely connected than not.
Speaker 3: Just throwing it out, how can they not be?
Speaker 1: How could you not be interested in that? You know what I'm saying, Like, it just blows my mind when you know, like you know, this day and age aliens, it's it's become pretty well known that aliens are just being almost globally accepted or flat earthly accepted, however your term like that. And so you know, whenever you're seeing this shit up in the sky and it's changing colors and it's changing shape and it's going all these crazy speeds and all that kind of shit, and you don't want to group that in the UFO category, It's like, okay, then what do you group that in?
Speaker 3: Right now we're getting into oh, that's got to be an angel or it's.
Speaker 2: Got to be a demon.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, now you're getting spiritual with it, which that's fine too. You know, I don't think that it would be terribly wrong to say that the orbs are angels or angelic or something like that. I mean, we don't really understand what an angel would look like because I mean the Bible, the way the Bible describes it, it's like it almost seems like kind of scary on some shit, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then I've also looked more into those things too, the spinning eye thing and the seraphoam and all these those wouldn't necessarily be angels that would come into contact with humans unless it was like in a dream state, which a lot of those were seen in, right, Those would be more like the throne guards of God, which like, that's not the same angels that come down and say like, be not afraid this and this like the one that came and spoke to Mary wasn't the spinning fiery eye wheels.
Speaker 3: Like, there's levels to that shit.
Speaker 2: But a lot of that gets lost in translation, and people will take that one snippet of the description be like boom, that's a type of angel.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but not necessarily what you're calling an angel. But to the same to back on topic here, the orbs and the flying saucers, they may not be connected, but it sounds more plausible that they are, or at least that they have something to do with each other. To that point, as we were talking about Sycamore Nole, we're talking about these UFO sidings off the coast of California. Right here. This was two weeks ago when the fires were going down. This is a Santa Monica beach cam. And you tell me what we're looking at here, because I honestly can't call it.
Speaker 7: Brother, back to third phase the moon Blake cousins along with my brother Brandt. The wildfires Los Angeles unprecedented, but also the UFOs were spotted. Are you seeing one right now? The Santa Monica Beach campowered by the explorer dot Org captures some kind of anomaly during the event as it continues as we speak. But let's get some closer looks in just a moment. Buckle up, everybody. We've got a lot of UFOs for you tonight. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? It's kind of faint, it's off in the distance. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? It's from kind of faint, it's off in the distance. This bright plasmic orb dancing in the sky with smoke surrounding it. Does it look like any kind of drone that I'm aware of? What the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's take a closer look at this again. We're seeing this kind of a plasmic ball with this trail being led behind it as it kind of dances, like you say, through the sky about one hundred and fifty feet to maybe fifty feet off the ground. It's doing these kind of incredible maneuvers. So let's roll it once again and get this close up as we see it pop into frame and it does this kind of like weird conventional move. This is not your typical drone. It stood. You try to pilot a tron like this, it's very difficult. And look at it just shoots straight down, make this direct bank and then kind of just coast along the street side over there and then kind of swiftly moves towards the ocean.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say it started off but probably about one thousand feet up in the air. But look at this thing dance and its undulations and its speed and dynamics of flight pattern is very unusual. It's it's hard to tell exactly what it is, but it's really cool that somebody captured this via just watching this webcam and able to see this phenomenon. Look at this thing again. It traversed from the sky and it kind of went into the streets.
Speaker 2: Now, I haven't seen any of these orbs leave a trail behind them.
Speaker 3: That's kind of new.
Speaker 2: Same time, is it equally possible that maybe it flew into the fire and got damaged in some way, shape or form, and that's kind of why he's doing these crazy flying maneuvers and things.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I don't think orbs can catch on fire. Maybe they can.
Speaker 2: There was a report of that one that was on fire and started catching the town on fire in Russia a couple decades back.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't know what to call that, Jonathan, I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't either. I'm happy that, you know, people are starting to really see it all over the place. I would love to see some shit like that in person, like we've seen, you know, the orbs and stuff that electro Nick has kind of brought to the you know, whenever we're around Electronnick, they just seem to happen. But I feel like they're always a lot higher up than what that was. You know, that seems to be I don't want to say it's something different, but at least it's a lot closer to humanity at that point. And also whenever people like to just look at this shit and say, oh, that's ball lightning, like, don't spit on my face and tell me it's raining, Like I'm not an idiot. Whenever I look at that, like, that's not ball lightning.
Speaker 2: I could even understand ball lightning being a quote unquote natural phenomenon if the conditions were right.
Speaker 3: Ball lightning was not happening above the La Fires in.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest droughts that have ever happened, where there were no clouds or rain in the sky.
Speaker 3: That's that's not even a fucking talking.
Speaker 2: Point here, brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what to categorize that as, and I don't I don't know. I mean, is it possible that it's a natural earth phenomenon that maybe spent some time away and is now reappearing. You know, there's a lot of theories that that could be possible. To say that they're aliens, okay, I mean some people claim that they're speaking with them, ah right, I mean, how much credence do we lend to channelers, you know what I mean. Like at that point, like I don't lend a lot of credence to channelers, to be honest with you, because I think much the vast majority are full of shit, you know, and they they want to be chandelers, and maybe they might even I don't know, come close to achieving it, yeah, a little bit, you know, but most people they're doing it for likes, you know what I mean. Like the Internet is a place where, you know, it's fueled by likes, it's vueled by views, and the only way that you're gonna get all the likes in the views is if you make it spectacular. And that spectacularness isn't always you know, it's not always gonna happen for every single post, like, but for some reason, like naturally, it does. And so I don't know, I don't know what to make of it. I know that what we're seeing, it's being seen all over the world. Like it's not just a New Jersey thing, it's not just a California thing. It's not even just an American thing. It's literally being seen in France, in Germany, in the UK and like Australia, Brazil, Like you name it. Like, people are getting videos of these orbs all over the fucking place. And as a matter of fact, it's another thing that is being banned off of social media now. It was Remember how I had mentioned that, no, I hadn't seen no videos of this kind of shit on Facebook, on Instagram, on Twitter, on YouTube. I was only seeing it on TikTok. Remember I told you that just a couple of weeks ago, or now talk is getting banned dog. Oh dude, they had If you type in hashtag org orb on TikTok, it's going to bring up nothing. It's being banned, like the word orb is being banned. And so what people started doing is is that they started coming up with a code name for it, right, and so they force they have. So the code name they came up for it was hashtag door bag the your bag. Yeah, I'm guessing it was a woman that came up with it. But I mean, that's cool whatever. I mean, look at it's just a term that we can all agree with. That's all it is anyway, that's all words are. But but it's like even that is getting banned, Like even the door bag hashtag is getting banned too. Like so you're not seeing it within the out rhythm. Bro, I had my TikTok algorithm tuned to where if there was a new ORB video like coming out, I was getting it every single time, like it was I fine tuned that TikTok. I'm not getting none of that shit now, dude.
Speaker 2: That's that's fucking hilarious. And I'm not coming at it as a dick who hates TikTok on that. That's fucking hilarious that they're even banning the ORB videos off of it.
Speaker 9: For what?
Speaker 2: Who benefits from this shit that's still ran by the CCP at this moment by Byte Dance, So like, why would they have any dog in the fight of orbs over America. By the way, they're still on TikTok, are they not.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a little something. I've been doing a little bit more research into that whole TikTok shit, and yes there is. It's not to say that it's not owned by China. There are still people in China that hold ownership over that. But you know who holds the majority shares of Byte Dance take a while again, currently currently who owns the most amount of shares of Dancer right now, I'm not talking about a country, I'm talking about an organization.
Speaker 2: I would like to think the CCP, but also it depends on if they are you talking like which individual holds most or is it like you mean, like an organization.
Speaker 1: Which individual which organization? Take a while, guess it's not going to be that hard to figure out.
Speaker 3: I would think CCP.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, so maybe there's been some some shifting of ownership.
Speaker 3: Tell me things, brother Blackrock, Uh, who could have guessed that?
Speaker 4: Rightly? Shit?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Blackrock owns sixty percent of Byte Dance and now, and remember how we were talking about Oracle with Larry Ellison and shit like that. By the way, just to build on top of Larry Ellison and Oracle, the basically the the regulators of TikTok as far as what algorithms we're seeing in videos that we're allowed to see, what we're not allowed to see, and shit like that, tell me why, dude, fucking Larry Jellison has been butting up like buddy bodying with Trump here lately. And have you seen the AI created vaccines?
Speaker 2: No, that is being heard They were starting to use AI in medicine. That would make sense that this was coming eventually.
Speaker 1: But so it's specific, specific, personal to the person. Vaccines that are being created by AI that is working through guess who, Oracle, the same people that are monitoring everything that you look at online on social media. Why would Oracle have that kind of information? Why would Oracle have that kind of technology? The same Oracle that the first shareholders were the CIA, And they're going to try and tell you what specific vaccines like they actually give a fuck about you now. And this is where people are starting to really question the validity of like Trump bringing us in and saving us and shit like that. Not that we thought that, but you know where people are to question it.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: Trump is pro this mRNA vaccine that's being created through AI, through the company of Oracle and Larry Ellison.
Speaker 2: So you heard that Putin is trying to get Fauci extra diet to Russia to face crimes against humanity, and he's trying to work that into the peace negotiations in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: He said there is no peace unless I get Fauci. Bro, Like, fuck it, take him, Bro, I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: That is bold, and I might end up being a Putin supporter by the end of it all, Dude, I don't even know what to take that as, but I like it.
Speaker 1: As Brooke would say, the white hats are in control, sir, dude.
Speaker 2: Just the thought of Fauci taking hot dicks to the throat in a Russian gulog for the rest of his life, that that does my heart so much joy I can't even express it in words.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's hot dicks they got. It's pretty cold over there, so cold.
Speaker 2: Dis Yeah, yeah, you're right. It's probably gonna be like in a Siberian gulog somewhere, so it's gonna be ice cold. But either way, fuck, I'm happy as hell to let this happen. I don't know if it's gonna actually come through to fruition.
Speaker 3: I hope it does. But anyway, all right, we're getting way off topic of Sycamore nol.
Speaker 2: So in conclusion, there is no actual answers to what this structure is, how it was made, where it came from, or what it's currently being used for.
Speaker 3: We know that it is putting off daily. It is putting off.
Speaker 2: Radio signals that can be picked up from ham radio operators. Now I haven't been able to find if it was a signal that is, like a message that can be decoded. I don't know if it's like beeps like a Morse code situation, or if it's a language, or if it's literally just a radio transmission signal. I couldn't find anything more on it, but confirmed by multiple HAM radio operators around the South California coast they can pick up a signal coming from Sycamore Noll.
Speaker 3: The object does not look to be naturally formed.
Speaker 2: The experts quote unquote that are saying that I think are absolutely ridiculous and or are a part of the story and trying to maintain the narrative. And Google satellites only blurred out these images in recent history. If we would have done this episode in twenty twenty, we would have been able to see the actual image of this. This is a relatively new as in within the last year they've blurred this out. Now, with all that in mind, China has recently launched submarines from underwater bases around the Chinese coastline.
Speaker 3: It is also equally possible that this is an.
Speaker 2: Underwater United States Naval base for the shipping and docking and repair and maintenance of certain United States submarines. It's equally possible that this has nothing to do with the United States government and this is from some sort of extraterrestrial entity or something like that.
Speaker 3: There's so many possibilities. But with everything presented, Jonathan, where are you at with it?
Speaker 1: I think it is the least likely that humans right now are doing anything with it. I think that it is either some kind of ancient structure that the water came up or whatever. Maybe they even built it underwater. Who knows, this could have been. We don't know what the you know, what they were up to two three, well, two thousand years ago, but five thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, I don't know. I don't know what the what the hell they were doing, But I could see how people might lend a little credence to it possibly being a UFO base. And you got all that, all that activity. And remember whenever they were talking about that article from nineteen ninety two, whenever people saw hundreds, not one, not two, hundreds of UFOs over this very area back in nineteen ninety two, it was quite a spectacle. Like you couldn't just say all one person saw that, no a lot of people saw that, All of Santa Monica saw it back in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm like, yeah, okay, I I could see how this could possibly be some kind of underwater military base, so we don't know what the hell's in there. It could be some kind of portal that is just covered up by this. But why would they make it such an obvious kind of colosseum like structure like that. If it's just a portal or something like that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'll say this. Hundreds of sightings were had in ninety two, so much so that they had to launch an.
Speaker 3: Exploration in ninety five. They did.
Speaker 2: They don't just do that for the fuck of it, brother, No way, and especially the Cold War ended in ninety one, Like if the distrust of Russia was still extremely high in the early nineties, the people wouldn't have just taken that lying down. The government wouldn't have just oh well, you know, it's just one of those things. The fuck they would have even though it was the Clinton administration. No way, absolutely, no way.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm just so excited to see what is going to happen with all these orbs and all the alien sightings and all this kind of crazy shit, Like I hope that we eventually figure out this year, you know, Like I mean, Trump and that whole administration been saying that they're going to try and get to the bottom of the whole drone slash ORB situation. I'm excited to see what's gonna come from that. I mean, I hope, like I hope that that is like a Golden Age type of thing that is going to happen. That we're slowly starting to get the soft launch of whatever the aliens are here for. If they are alien, if maybe they're interdimensional, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but like I'm excited, and this base possibly could play into that.
Speaker 2: I think it very well may. And there's at least some sort of Internet's presence saying that the orbs launched out of Sycamore Nole are those things that started the LA fires. I personally am not of that belief, But same time, it's not like I have anything to base my belief off of. We saw how the three main fires started at the exact same time with each other, showing some sort of coordination that have been human arsonists that were terroristic in nature that did it at a specific time in a specific way. Possibly could that have been from direct energy weapons being fired from some sort of source, satellite or otherwise at the exact same time. Possibly could that have equally been ORBS or some sort of other UAP slash USP that was being launched from the underwater alien base at Sycamore Nole. Brother, Look, there's nothing to say more to one or the other. It's all equally open to conjecture at this time. But I did think it was kind of serendipitous that I stumbled into this rabbit hole at.
Speaker 3: This time in history.
Speaker 2: And I really do hope that all the good cult members enjoyed this episode and hopefully all learned a little bit some about this. I hope y'all do y'all's own research, y'all find some more craziness about this and let us know about it, because the sources are kind of scant on it. But I know we have cult members in California who may know some more of the local legends and local lore arounding this. I don't know what to make of it all though, Bro, It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: It is it is, And also I don't know why they necessarily need the term USP for the submersible because UAP. It was at first UAP was unidentified aerial phenomenon, but now they're calling it unidentified anomalous phenomenon. So it wouldn't necessarily have to be from the air. It could be anything. It's a it's a it's an anomaly, right.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that they had changed the acronym to a different one already.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, USO, UFO, UAP and other UAP, all of them kind of within the same ballpark.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're connected, maybe they're not.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know what to call it, but you know, like I said, when there's too many flags on the play, too many eyebrows had been raised.
Speaker 3: We simply must talk about it, and we must do an episode on it.
Speaker 2: And good cult members, if you enjoyed this episode, if you found it entertaining or informative, or you think this is absolute malarkey, and you would like to let us know about.
Speaker 3: It, then play at this time.
Speaker 2: Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes to comments.
Speaker 3: Leave a postly review, and shares, hit their friends of the family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential coulte members like theirs of you.
Speaker 3: Fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Why are you ready to go check out metamisteries Jonathan's of the program and give him the five star reviews and the positivity over there. Go check out Kate and that YouTube channel and give me the subscribes and the shares on that channel.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as surely possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that see Ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this pot podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult