Speaker 1: And today on After Talk, we have Abigail Mac with us.
Speaker 2: Yay, it's so official. You know that Audie brought all the.
Speaker 1: Audience here just for you since you graced us with your presence here on the Private Talk couch.
Speaker 3: I feel nervous now, so people watching, do you just swatch it?
Speaker 1: I thought you're just nervous because my big booty was in the room. But you know, I see where your head's at now, Amigail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know where I want my head to be at.
Speaker 1: But we'll talk about I mean, I have smothered you before Private Talk because that's another subject we'll talk about later. But I definitely have smothered her. She definitely passed the three second test. I don't know if it was anthing longer than that, but I know back in the day, I definitely would see how long you could go without, you know, suffocating, because we don't want to hurt anybody with the big booty. You just want to lightly hurt.
Speaker 3: I mean I like to suffocate, suffocating.
Speaker 1: I can for a very long for a very long time. I like that. All right, Miss Abigail Mac, thank you for coming on the Private Talk couch. Tell us all about what you've been up to during COVID. It's been a year now. It has been crazy times in the world. What have you been doing.
Speaker 3: Well, For about two weeks, I just cried and sat in my house and did nothing. But I got over that and I've just been focusing. I feel like what COVID did for me is really just allowed me to focus on what I wanted to do with my life and with my career, because I still was doing scenes, not a lot of scenes, but I would go on set for people that I wanted to fuck, or just companies like, oh that sounds fun. I'll you're just selective, very selective of like the companies I worked with and the people that I worked with as well. But I don't know, it's really opened my eyes because now I just shoot content for myself and for my own site, and it's been like this extremely liberating experience going well, there's this whole other side of life. Like I was shooting content my first year in the industry, but it was so different. It was like the website based situation back then, and so I feel like COVID is opened my eyes, like I'm going to just go live my life a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Now like almost like why haven't I been doing this all along? Or kind of more of an awakening thing of like, wow, I don't have to consume my life with porn twenty four seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of has made me jaded because I was like, why wasn't only fans around when I first got in the industry, Like this wasn't around. You could do a website, you could feature dance, and you could do scenes is pretty much.
Speaker 1: What you could do with the whole craziness of OnlyFans, you know, being really more popular even though it was out before covid had started. Were you kind of jealous or reseentful that some of these girls and with platforms on as big as yourself now is like able to be like make all this money where it's like you put on all this time. How did you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I feel like for the new girls, I was like what I was doing, I'm like, don't give your shit away to other people. I'm like, you can make so much money. And the girls that I knew that were a little bit newer than I was, like a year or two in, I'm like, listen, don't go to set like.
Speaker 1: You're in the background.
Speaker 2: You're like, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm like, your agent is wrong. You can make so much fucking money, like this can be like if you get in this industry, you have to know that afterwards, like you're not gonna really be able to do a lot. Doesn't even matter if you're in for a year, people are gonna recognize you. There's so many things that you won't be able to do. Make this your end all, make this your retirement, you know, like if you're gonna do it, go all in. So I'm always like, this is how you can make more money.
Speaker 1: Like so you were kind of like coaching them in a sense. So it was like no jealousy in a sense, You're like, hey, let's be a part of this team and let's do it this way, because you know, I feel like a lot of times with girls, I wouldn't say I was jealous.
Speaker 2: By any means, but I was a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if offended was the right word, but it was more like, oh, like you said, that wasn't around when we had it. So it was like you put in so much time, you do all these things, and all it's like it came too easily. To some people, but then more talking to people on the couch and like in seeing their you know, different lanes and not even in being important having OnlyFans. It was like it was cool to see the liberation through each artist in their own way because everyone has their lane and everybody can do our own only fans and be completely different and make money and all of us win. So I feel like that's been the cool thing for me to sit and talk to people about the transition if maybe we were doing it before and kind of like where you're at now with it and actually like what it's made you be able to do without, you know, with all these platforms like OnlyFans and fan centros and all these other things. You know, we kind of were kind of backed in the you know, in a hard place, in a corner in a sense, because it's like people thought like, oh, you should be having a jet, you should.
Speaker 2: Be doing plying private.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I wish, but you know, you don't, you know, as much good as much as the money was really good that we were making, we weren't making crazy that much. You know, when you put in perspective now, it only fans, you know, gives us whatever it's definitely not compared at all, you know. And it was like the industry where the big names, you know, the evil Angels and the elegant Angels and brassers and all these people, those were the ones who were making the money.
Speaker 2: And now it's kind of like flipped.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, this is what you've been doing to me all along, and so now it's kind of like you said, and very liberating to the point where it's like I can work when I want to, I make my own schedule, I can put the content that I want to work with the people that I want to and it's kind of all mine.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I really like that you said I can do what I want to because I do feel like, well, I had a great time in the industry. I'm still in the industry, but there were some things and I'm like, ugh, this isn't really like my style.
Speaker 1: I guess, like like as far as genres of like hardcore.
Speaker 3: Scenes or what do you mean by that, playing a ditzy nurse.
Speaker 1: Or you know, that's like a typical cliche of like oh I'm a blonde and I'm this, or oh, I'm a brunette and I'm a smart one.
Speaker 2: Or like this, like the typical where.
Speaker 3: It became like cheesy as fine, and there's a time and a place, and I still like to be cheesy at times.
Speaker 1: But you know, I see you in your TikTok videos. I told you I'm not a part of it, but I definitely follow you, so I see I see it going down with them.
Speaker 3: I think when it came to sex, how I was feeling a little bit is I went in, I'm like, this isn't fun anymore. I'm not having fun and now doing your own content, or at least doing my own content like I'm having so much fun.
Speaker 2: So why did you stop having fun?
Speaker 1: Do you think because of the cheesiness or because you just didn't get to do what you wanted to do.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually figured this out and I was talking to my man recently about this. I wasn't having fun because I wasn't having orgasms. I wasn't having real orgasms on set.
Speaker 1: But you hacked it.
Speaker 3: Yes, one hundred percent. If if someone says that they have an orgasm in every other scenes, they're lying.
Speaker 2: I'm an eighty percenter.
Speaker 1: Well the time when I was doing it, because I feel like and I get what you're saying. Because at the same time too, it's like not that you're robotic, but it becomes the thing that it's very like. It's so I don't know, it's perpetually like it's the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 2: It's redundant, you know what I mean. So it's like you don't.
Speaker 1: There's no like spiciness, like if you were in a relationship to say, it's just dull. There's nothing like there's no substance to it. But for me, I felt like, if I'm going to go and set and I'm gonna fuck and people are gonna see it, I'm going to get off because if not, I feel like I'm being used, Like I'm just a whole for you to fuck and in your enjoyment, which is cool sometimes if I want it to be, but for me, I'm like, I like to fuck and I want to come.
Speaker 2: It's always you know, I'm very s yes means, but.
Speaker 3: I am selfish too, but it is harder for me to come, especially with men, because I am more into women. So I would have an easier time when I was doing a lesbian scene just because I was very into it.
Speaker 1: Were you more in your head because you have a partner at home or with being with men, or what made you think that because you were just kind of working, like because you've become Abigail Mac now are you thinking because like I have to be the best scene at this thing? Like what made you feel so not having fun anymore in those scenes?
Speaker 3: I think it was just that there's a lot of performers that can't let go. And this is what I've kind of seen. I have worked with a few people where it's like, no, the camera isn't there, Let's just fuck like you're saying, like that is how I like to perform, Like let's make each other feel as good as fact, like it's not there. Yeah, but a lot of people can't do that, and a lot of male performers in this industry today they can't do that. They can't let go of their performers. Side to where even I've done scenes where it's like, oh, you guys, do what you want, don't worry about opening up. And I had this happen recently where I'm like, I want you to eat me out. I'm going to tell you exactly what I want, you know, and I would do it, but then they would open up for the camera. I'm like no, like and I would try to grab and shit, yes, but it's it's hard because so many people can't let go. And for me, yeah, I have a partner at home, But he's more like, did you have an orgasm today? Did you have?
Speaker 2: He wants you that, he wants you to go and have.
Speaker 3: He wants me to go and have a great time. He doesn't want me to go and be like, oh, it wasn't that great. He would rather me go and like have a wonderful experience and then come back. And I feel like a lot of times I wasn't getting that, not that it wasn't fun, it's just like I wasn't getting off.
Speaker 1: But it gets to the point, I guess in the sense where it's like it becomes work. Yeah, and you know, even though we are you know, important, and you know we are sex workers, you know, in that sense, it's still like it's it's still your body. You'll forget that you're human. People forget that you have feelings. People think, forget that at what you're doing and seeing, you actually have to feel that those things feel like you know what I mean. So it's like, put it humanizes us in a little bit more so, I mean I respect that that. For me, I feel like when I got into the business, I was the same way. I was like, I don't want to do this anymore. And if I'm not having fun, then I don't want to do it. Chuse, what's the point. And you know, I went through my phases of you know, not working with girls, then working with girls, and then experiencing in that sense, and that's kind of where I found where the whole thing that you say about people can't let go of that there's a camera there, you know what I mean. Because in a lot of girls, which I became actually more picky with the girls I was with, was because a lot of girls in porn who do lesbian porn don't like girls. And for me, I'm like, I know I eat good pussy and i know I'm gonna fucking make you come, so I'm not gonna give it to you, like to someone who's just like, ugh, like that's boring for everybody involved, you know what I mean. So I never understood, but I do get things. People do things for money, and you know it's enticing and you know, you maybe want to explore and maybe everybody's you know, different with each individual partner. But you have to have fun, yes, you have to you know, create sexual, like, energetic like moments that that's what makes you know it captivating for your audience and when people make one to go and see Abigail doing all kinds of things. Yeah, so what can we find on your only fans that you're doing a little bit different now?
Speaker 3: I feel like what I'm doing different now is I'm letting people into my life of we're a real couple. You know, me and my man have been together thirteen years, were married, and I'm like, you get to see me looking at him and not forgetting about the camera, like even like y'all are fucking on there. Yeah we're fucking.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you're like, yeah, we're fucking.
Speaker 3: And it's so great because now I remember, like we were at a hotel recently. I'm like, hey, maybe we should shoot something really quick, like if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, let's put up the camera. And I remember I came in like five minutes like an earth shattering orgasm, Like God, this never fucking happens. This never happens on set, like it has happened before, but yeah, not a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because it was like more intimate with between the two of you.
Speaker 2: It was just like it's real.
Speaker 3: It's so intimate, it's so real, and he knows how I like to be fucked, like he knows how to make me come.
Speaker 2: He knows how better he's been married to him. You know, I better get it done.
Speaker 1: And it's just like.
Speaker 3: It's such a great experience because when you're having such pleasure and enjoyment, it's not work anymore.
Speaker 1: And you can tell, yes, you can tell.
Speaker 3: So now you get to see me like I'll be slugging a stick and you start laughing and make a joke, you know what you mean. It's just like so real and so effortless and so fun and that's what I like to shoot.
Speaker 1: But that's cool because I feel like getting having to having known you and through the industry and seeing you kind of like find find your voice and find your like quirkiness, and you're very funny and like to do humorous things. I feel like it's kind of played out, you know, through the years, and I feel like maybe that's what makes you separates you that your friend, your fans like, so it's like they like your connection with him. They like to see that you're playful, they like to see all these like funny moments that it's not just so serious that you have a big dick in your mouth and like, hey, we know what's gonna happen, you know what I mean. So I think that that's it brings something different to the table that not a lot of people can do.
Speaker 2: And I feel like with social media and all.
Speaker 1: This stuff that people have access to us, I feel like what sets people apart from yourself and other people is that you have a personality and people can clearly see that once you put a camera on and people can you know, you're not just texting, you know what I mean. Some people just tweet or they don't post anythings, and but with you, you can see your genuine personality, like that's who you are. And I think that's what kind of made why you've been so successful in the business, is because you could tell that you really like what you're doing and you're a sexual person. So good job, Oh.
Speaker 3: Thank you, yeah, so shy, so nervous.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know this.
Speaker 2: Side of you.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking because when I first got in the industry, I'm like just kind of like compressing what you're saying, decompressing, compressing. When I first got in, everybody's like, oh, act like a whore, you know, like be like, ah, I wan't fucking dick, I need to get fucked and horny all the time. I've never been like that. Yeah, Like you know, yes, I am horny sometimes I'm not other times, but you're.
Speaker 1: Just not one of those people who are like, oh, let me just give it to me. I just want to all you know what I mean. And that's but that's what's great about it, you know what I mean, Like not every girl has everybody's horniness is so uniquely different. Yes, And that's why I feel like it comes off so corny, like we were saying before, when it's so overplayed, because it's like I can do that when the camera comes on, and I will. But it's like if I'm at a party, if I'm like this, I'm not gonna be like, oh my god, I just want to get sucked by everybody here. Like I never got along with people that were like that. N I shouldn't say get along, but I never really related to that kind of level and That's why I feel like, you know, certain people stood out to me a little bit more in certain places because I was like, oh, you're real. You know what I mean. It's it's authentic, and that's really hard to find in any entertainment business. Is authentic.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I want to be. I just want to be my authentic self because I'm just not.
Speaker 1: A person on an unapologetically you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't want to act like anybody else because that will really mess with your mind when you play a part for way too long.
Speaker 1: Because then you don't really realize when that part ends and when you have to begin.
Speaker 3: You don't even know who you are anymore. And I think a lot of us have experienced in the industry like who the fuck am I?
Speaker 1: So do you think that you've had that kind of realization and where you're at, especially with COVID going on and having to be a little bit more in your head, maybe a little bit more fans telling you you're just more aware of things. Is there like a level where you're like, where does Abigail mac end? And where does where? Or do I fully begin? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that with COVID because a few years ago it was kind of like I'm not acting anymore, like I'm just going to be myself, Like I can't play this role, I guess. And then with COVID it was more like not even the business side or the sexual side of me. With COVID, I was like, well, what are my interests? Like if I'm not working, what do I want to do? What do I want to be doing when I'm forty? What do I want to be doing when I'm fifty. That's what COVID did to me. I'm like, what am I going to do in the future? What do I really want? Because I've always been building and have goals to certain things just to have them because I feel like it's good for my mental state. But COVID was like, do I want to learn different languages? Do I want to learn to play an instrument? Do I want to live in different places? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We need to so tell us. You're a private talk after dark? What do you want to do? What do you see yourself doing? Is there new activities, new hobbies you've gotten into during all this like realization time?
Speaker 3: Pretty much what I have been doing is buying real estate.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: And then what I want to do is I just want to travel. Like I realize that I'm not the kind of person that establishes roots in a particular area that without new experiences, I don't enjoy life as much. And so I want to go one place and live there for two or three months, and then I want to pick up a bag and go somewhere else and then go somewhere else, Like I want to live that life for a while. I don't know, but I want to do that for a while.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that that's a great, you know, goal to have and like to to aspire to do those things. And it's like, you know, you have a choice too if you do it and you don't like it, you go back home.
Speaker 2: You have something else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I think that, you know, the cool thing about COVID for myself, it's like how you said the slowing down process of was like before it was like you had scenes, you had conventions, you had dance gigs, you had this, this, that, and that that there was no time to even think that you could even have a real life because you're just like I'm this person twenty four to seven, and it's hard to turn things down because it becomes how they say easy money, which is an easy money because you're working for it, but it becomes to a point where that's your lifestyle. So it's really hard to like get out of that like redundant like process of like every time of being like, oh nope, I'm going to pack a travel bag or I'm gonna do this, and not traveling for the reasons that you want to and because it's doing it for work, because that's with me. I love to travel. I want to travel a lot, but I did never try, like and I've been to a lot of places and I've traveled, but it's like it took me a really long time to get to the point where I either stayed a little longer for my own self or do things on my way, because it's like most times you see the airport in your hotel room. You don't see anything else. You don't get to join in the auctar Like, but you've been to all these places and.
Speaker 2: You're like I have, and I've met really.
Speaker 1: Cool, amazing fans and even made friends throughout different cities and stuff, but it's like I didn't get to experience ABC or D. So what is one place that you were going to go pack your bags first and travel to Well.
Speaker 3: First, I built a house in tu Loom, and so I'm going to go there probably this like holiday season. At the end, I bought two houses in Florida and I have my house here, and so I'm going to do Florida for a little while just because the weather is warm, and then hurricane season, I'm going to go to Mexico and then my next will be Costa Rica because I just love I love Central America. I like jungle vibes, so I just want to be like a jungle person for a while.
Speaker 1: I like that get you know, get out there, do what it all has to offer.
Speaker 3: I just want some fried plantains every morning.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come and visit you and tou Loom. It's on my bucket list.
Speaker 3: Just come.
Speaker 1: I like it. So you hear that private talk.
Speaker 2: If I show up on our door and she's like she didn't.
Speaker 1: Let me in, Hey, I come crying to you guys.
Speaker 3: If you show me your titties, you can come in.
Speaker 1: Oh my tits. Most people want to see my ass. I'm happy. I'll show you both.
Speaker 3: You have great tits.
Speaker 1: Thanks people. I feel like I was told that they're underrated.
Speaker 3: I think they are underrated. They're great. Thank you. I don't want to go too deep and be weird, but you got great nipples.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's not weird at all. This is private talk after dark. We can talk about nipples, we can talk about what anything.
Speaker 3: I remember that, don't you do you have like a little mold too, I do. That's weird.
Speaker 2: She's been dream she's been dreaming about me.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Now she's trying to make me all hot and bothered. No, but it's definitely one of those things. I remember being early on in the industry, and obviously I was known for my ass and you know, all these things, and like back in the day, this is way dating myself box cover days because we don't even have those anymore. I don't even know if they show our DVDs or around.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it's like, I remember my first cover with my face and I was like, are you serious? You want my face?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, you're gonna get in trouble and they're like, no, no, you have a pretty too.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: I think I have like three or four box covers with my face and my tits. I was like, yes, yeah, not always my ass, guys, but I do love my ass.
Speaker 3: You know, your ass is amazing. But I do feel like the industry likes to put you in little boxes, you know what I mean. And I remember working with one of my friends who's known to be like a really nasty performer, and she's like, oh, what do you want to shoot? I'm like, let's just shoot something romantic, like let's just go down on each other and have a good time. She's like, oh really, She's like, no.
Speaker 2: One I'm going to sto in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one really wants that. I'm like, you're fucking beautiful, Like just be beautiful and lay back and let me fuck you.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's what that's the kind of for me.
Speaker 1: With like whole lesbian porn, even like some you know, just you know, gema or boy girl scenes or whatever, I feel like sometimes people lose that it doesn't have to be so animalistic. Yeah, I mean, sometimes good sex could just be good sex. And if you two can do it and show it, you know whatever, and we do it when work as amount of time, you know, why not. I just have fun. But I definitely like for females more was the more sensual side because it was just more very like enjoying the female's body and being more like just being romantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, romantic and if you want to choke a little bit sometimes that happens.
Speaker 1: You know, like everyone a choking and no, and Nancy, you like it. You're like this whole wholesome and then you like sprinkle in these little dirty traits choking, spitting how everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit, I like it sometimes, you know.
Speaker 1: So back to going on your your only fan you you know you're on there with your partner. Do you do other scenes with your partner and other women as well? Yes, so it's we can find everything on your on your site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do Boy Girl Girl Girl, Boy Girl Girl anal you know it really does.
Speaker 1: Is he the only male performer on your site?
Speaker 3: No, he is not. Okay, I do most of my scenes with him, but he is not the only male performer on my site because it's.
Speaker 1: Not your only stunt cock m and I have.
Speaker 3: So much content too, from like years and years ago, because I think right when I started first started doing boy Girl, people are like, you need a website, and I was like okay, and so I just started shooting like sometimes like tenses content shiit a day, and so I have lot it was but I would do like a solo and then like BTS stuff and just kind of yeah and so yeah, I have a lot of old scenes with like huge performers now, you know, like Mick Blue and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like from years and years ago, like back when they started.
Speaker 3: But it's like that's that's still great content for sure.
Speaker 1: So what are some of your most iconic scenes in your mind.
Speaker 3: From the industry, from my say to just.
Speaker 1: Everything, I would say with everything.
Speaker 3: Gosh, just one.
Speaker 2: Well you can give us, you'll do us top three, top three.
Speaker 1: I know, we know you've been getting around, Abigail. I do.
Speaker 3: I get around. I tell people I'm easy. I'm not cheap, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Easy, you know.
Speaker 3: I think one of my most iconic scenes is probably the first time I fucked Dread on camera.
Speaker 1: Very handsome. I've met him at the Jills Jordan booth several times.
Speaker 3: Not only is he a handsome, that guy says Saint, he is a he is the most wonderful human being. I feel that he's he's a gentle giant. Like he fucks but like he's just a nice fuck.
Speaker 1: He's not like whispering sweet, nothing's in your angths. He's like putting it down, or he does both. He does both, he does not both.
Speaker 3: But I remember I'm like, oh wow, that's really big. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it. And he's like, you know what, do you want to warm up? Whatever you need?
Speaker 2: But how pro I would talk after dark?
Speaker 1: How big was it is?
Speaker 3: My forearm at least with my hand?
Speaker 1: Did you put this in your pussy? Your ass?
Speaker 2: Both pussy?
Speaker 3: I can't take that in my ass. I'm not an anal.
Speaker 1: I like how you like look down at like damn disappointed?
Speaker 3: And you know how people with huge dicks usually get like sorry, I'm going to expose them. People seventy five eighty percent hard, it's still kind of soft a little bit. He's not like that.
Speaker 2: So he's hard all the way.
Speaker 3: Fucking hard with this mat. I don't know how he doesn't pass out, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Did you ask me these questions? I know you're a hundred percent hard right now? How do you not plass that when you use that you need.
Speaker 3: To lay down? You just lay down. It's like, are you okay's.
Speaker 1: Standing at attention at all times? That's yeah. I've definitely never seen them hard, but I definitely would like to see it. Yeah, I mean your eyes popping out of your head.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's literally this big. I'm not even playing.
Speaker 2: Is that the biggest you've ever had?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the biggest, without a doubt, one hundred percent, hands down.
Speaker 2: The biggest dread is the biggest dick that you've had.
Speaker 3: Yes, And people will try to compare it. There's no comparison.
Speaker 1: If you had to say, like inches wise, what do you think it would be? Is it just not just inches but are girthy as well? Because it's you know, it's it's the whole style of cocks.
Speaker 3: I know, true, I feel like inches.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would guess like ten or eleven it would be realistic.
Speaker 2: But it's thick too.
Speaker 3: I can barely put my mouth around it. Barely got a big mouth. I have a big mouth, like I can fit probably like my hand.
Speaker 2: So there was no gagging on it.
Speaker 3: No, you can barely with your teeth, Like if you try to put your mouth like you're biting because your mouth.
Speaker 1: Can I wonder what's like the like the most amount of cock that someone is fit in their mouth from him.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We would have to look at it.
Speaker 2: We need to do it contest.
Speaker 3: We need to research where anybody unhinge their jaw to get that in.
Speaker 2: I think I know some girls that are like that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that that's safe to do, but you know there's some big mouths.
Speaker 3: Look at my big gaping mouth, like it's really like you holdly, I could fetish.
Speaker 2: We're onto something.
Speaker 1: I would go gaping mouths, it's big keeping mouth six. I like it. I won't be starring in it, but I'll direct it.
Speaker 3: I'll run camera.
Speaker 1: You can be like the fluffer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll just like touch the balls like that's a good throat.
Speaker 1: Good, that's a good throat.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 2: So, okay, that's your one. We have two more, two more.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go scenewise. Let's pick a girl. Let's pick a girl this time.
Speaker 1: You say you like girls more like most than male performers. So there has to be some mothing out there that sticks into your mind.
Speaker 3: That's like, Yeah, there's a there is a few, but I guess like my most I'm just gonna try to do recent because I fuck a lot of a lot.
Speaker 1: I fuck a lot that happens to the best of us.
Speaker 3: Probably me and Chechick Adriana Chechick last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's another one where it's like she's known to be like this crazy performer, but like she fucking likes girls, like she eats pussy like a fucking like she tries to make you come whenever she can do. And I feel like, whatever it is, we have a connection, Like we're not super close. We're friends, but we're not super close. But for some reason we've worked together a few times.
Speaker 1: There's just I think that it comes to that point thing too. It's like because both of y'all, I feel in its somewhat similar but different performers, being that I've worked with both of y'all, but I feel like it's you just know, like it's like one of those things like some people when you just know sexual things in chemistry or what people like and you're not so selfish and just wanting to do it to yourself only it tells you know, it's telling in a whole scene. And I feel like she's definitely one of those You're one of those people that too. It's like you actually want your person that you're working.
Speaker 2: With to feel good.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Some people are like, oh, we are we done yet? Are we?
Speaker 2: We're doing pictures?
Speaker 3: How much time to it?
Speaker 2: Like I've had a girl that was like in like.
Speaker 1: It was a movie we did in Arizona and we're still like on the last position and I look back and she's dressed, and she's like, oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Not We're not done yet.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, bitch, who even told you that we you should even put your clothes on.
Speaker 2: We haven't even done sex stills.
Speaker 1: We haven't done anything. Clearly, your head wasn't in this game. But like all right, well fuck you too, Like you know what I mean. It's like one of those things where it's like, well, all right, then.
Speaker 3: I've had a girl walk down on sex stills. She's like I'm hungry, Like we're doing sex stills and she's like, it's lunchtime, I'm hungry. You just walked out, And I was like, okay, all right, did you.
Speaker 1: Eat your purposy? The same when she came back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually it was a very aggressive scene and I was supposed to be like very dominant. I was wearing a strap on, so I kind of like let it out, you know, you put it down. Yeah, I lay down that dick.
Speaker 2: N slaying down the dick.
Speaker 1: How is that to those people out there that have never worn a strap on? How is that feeling of fucking another girl with a fake cock? Because you don't have feeling in it, but you still get those urges when you're like yeah.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I feel like, first you have to find a good strap on, because not all strap ons are made equal. A lot of them in the industry that they give you are pieces of crap and there's just like the backpack ties pretty much, and they just fall off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you're like holding it, where you're like fucking and it's like this is just a whole fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get yourself a good strap on that you don't have to worry about, that's just gonna stay in place, and then it's great. It's great to be able to feel someone's body react to what you're doing and they feel like that's good for me. It's just like seeing someone in pleasure and having a good time. That turns me on more by someone like eating or fucking me. You know, I like to see Yeah, I like to just like, see people have a good time.
Speaker 1: Nice. I like that. Yeah, see people have a good time. I hope that you are liking this after dark episode private talk. I know I'm loving it. We're getting to know Abigail a little bit more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Tell us your third one. You went from guy, you went from girl, you went from the biggest, he went to the.
Speaker 3: Girls like my most I like iconic, Okay, I mean a lot of people wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a big deal for you saying that that's like one of the biggest cocks in the industry. He's very like, you know, well put together as a performer. He's very like, you know, some people could just be a dick literally and you know not want to like help you out at all, because that's that's matters, you know, if you're so like I've had some guys and I'm streaming the same where it's like not the biggest, but not the smallest either, and I've been the most sore or it just didn't work out, and then I've had the biggest and I'm like, man, I could take this like a chump and it's like he's not.
Speaker 3: In day Yeah, And I think it's about chemistry as well, like you were saying, if you guys have that spark, But I'm gonna go with maybe not my most scene, but just like my best time was when we were just in San Diego with my husband in San Diego and I didn't even have my makeup done or anything. We didn't really put up lights and we just fucked and I was not even trying to get off and I just had like the craziest orgasm. And I'm like, that's what stands out to me more because I know people watch them and they're like Jesus that girls like like.
Speaker 1: Legs, shaking eyes, rolling back in the.
Speaker 3: Head, blacking out, not knowing where you are.
Speaker 2: Good times good.
Speaker 3: It's just like you come to and you're like, I can't physically do anything right now. I need five minutes because my legs don't work.
Speaker 1: I miss being dick drunk.
Speaker 3: Great, it's great, And I love to be able to show that to people, like you know, like women can have a really good time having sex because it is a little taboo still m hm. But to be able to have a real orgasm on camera, I think is so important to show people. And that was a good one.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot, So let us know where we could find you on your social media as your only fan of what it is that shout it out so we can support you and see what these orgasms are all about.
Speaker 3: My social media is Twitter and Instagram is a Gail Mac with an MS. I have a YouTube channel, Abigail Mac TikTok Miss Abigail Mac, and my OnlyFans is abbifans dot com.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about this TikTok whole new world that you're you're dabbling into. You said, I know not as much as I should know about it, but uh, what have you been doing on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I've just been dabbling pretty much o, pretty much since covid.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, what's something that's silly and fun? And I think I was looking for something that wasn't based around being a sex worker. Okay, and so TikTok is so PG you can't even put that content on that.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like you're discriminated against on TikTok because of your name or have you been yet?
Speaker 3: I have been a little bit, but I've fought it and I've gotten my stuff back, luckily, but I have had stuff getting taken down for like sexual content which wasn't because I think some people probably just like fuck this girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have to see your name. You're like, oh, yep, no sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though it wasn't at all, It's like something of my face. But I always, even on Instagram, I do this too. I'm like, you made a mistake, let us know. I go let us know and I'll write a whole thing about it, and like, absolutely not. You need to put this back up. And I've always gotten my content backup, which is great on TikTok, but it's just something to let out my silly side.
Speaker 1: Is it something that you want to create more content on there or you where are you trying to What is your goals with your TikTok account?
Speaker 3: I think my goals with my TikTok is to just have fun.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's an outlet where I can because I am real goofy in real life. I'm not a sexy person.
Speaker 1: You know, you always say that. I feel like I've heard you say that since I've known you. Yeah, I like you make silly faces. You make, you know, all these like little like either noises or whatever. But I think that that's what makes you sexy is that you're comfortable in your own skin. That it's like, it's like not like to me, sexy isn't always well put together, so whatever, it's just like you. It's like it's like, if that's what makes you laugh and like you can tell that you're genuinely laughing or having a good time with your husband, I think that's way more hot than you just like being like, oh my god, I just watched my touch myself. Yeah, like you know what I mean. Like it's just weird, you know, And that's why I feel like, again literally when we're speaking, it was like, that's what sets you apart from some of these girls that are just super over highly sexual. And not that you're not over highly sexual, but you're just like you're Abigail Mac. You're sexy, you do pooring, you do this. But there's also other sides too, And that's why I feel like Private Talk has been, you know, a platform for me to show other people that there are other sides to you.
Speaker 2: There are other facets to you.
Speaker 1: There are the things that you can do or you are doing currently that people may not know about it.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate you saying that. But yeah, I've never really felt that I was like a typical like a typical sexy girl. So it's just like an outlet for me to be silly and funny and things that I actually like doing. Like I'm goofball, I'm a nerd. I'm not like hip. I'm not with it.
Speaker 1: Say it like that, definitely not with it.
Speaker 3: Like I've always been that person just been like not really know what's going on, just kind of in my own work. And I can just do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome for you. It's a you know, sometimes you got to get out of your comfort zone and like do things on are a little silly. That's why for me, I think that's why it's so hard for me to do that is because I don't know how to be silly.
Speaker 2: Like I don't remember very sick.
Speaker 1: I know how to be silly and like it like in a like we're hanging out and like I'm really funny and I can like, you know, entertain people like that, but as soon as the camera comes on or like, I'm not the type of person who's like selfying the whole time. I mean like whatever, because I'm like I don't have anything to say. Nobody wants to hear from me. But if somebody else is doing it, I could be fine.
Speaker 2: I could do it, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just by myself, Like, yeah, that's not that happening. It's not happening.
Speaker 3: I feel like silly is easy. When I have to put on heels and address then I'm like, I'm I don't know what to do. Where do I put my hints?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What am I doing? What am I doing?
Speaker 1: That's funny? So what would you say is one of your defining moments in the adult industry?
Speaker 3: One of my defining moments?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you think that happened that? Either maybe an award or something happened like that.
Speaker 3: You would be like, I feel like this happened a couple of years ago. But I feel like a defining moment in my career is a company wanted me to do this big series for them, and they wanted me to travel for it and everything. And I told them my price and they're like, oh, we can't pay that, and I said, well, I'm not going to do it, and they're like, oh, well, what do you want. I'm like, this is what I need. You need to pay me for the travel days everything. So I feel like my defining moment was like no, I'm not like.
Speaker 1: Sticking to your ground and being like no, because most people they would be like, oh, well this person would that's one of my biggest thing they hate.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, well then go get that person exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like exactly, I told you what I need.
Speaker 2: This is about me and you.
Speaker 1: This is a business, you know, transaction, and if this doesn't work, then we go our separate ways.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like this needs to be mutually beneficial. And I feel like in the beginning of my career, I was like just like, yeah, i'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it, you know, just to get my name out there. But industry isn't the industry it was five years ago. It is in the industry it was ten years ago. It really wasn't even the industry was two years ago. It's so different. And so I feel like a defining moment for me it was like I don't need this. It's not mutually beneficial. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Did you feel liberated by saying no?
Speaker 1: And like, did you get labeled as like difficult or like you're two whatever, like because people it's like one of those things in female you know, dominated businesses or you know, ran it's like, oh, you don't want to do this, like oh you're a diva, Oh you're this, Oh you're that. And that's why it's like some people we get stuck to being like it's just saying yes when we don't want to.
Speaker 3: You're a man, you're a boss, and you're a good business person.
Speaker 1: And that's why for me is I'm very determined to one of those things. It's like I don't want to say no just for no reason. But if I if I feel something and it's not something that justifies something that's either even my brand or what's something that works and what's good for me, then I have no problem saying no. And then that's when people will try to, you know, dictate or narrate the story a little bit differently, but you know, you have your own truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I don't know if people call me a diver, princess or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure some, but you don't fucking care.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It doesn't matter because I don't know. I've always looked at the industry as I'm getting my fuck you money and then fuck you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, not trying to be a bitch or anything, but going like I'm this is a business for sure, So you want me to come in and do whatever you tell me to do and then leave with nothing?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. Yeah, like we're in to have like it's a good fucking time. When I'm not having good time, I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm just gonna follow what makes me happy. But if I'm not profiting, you're not going to be able to do anything after this. Why am I doing it?
Speaker 1: But that's why I feel like people feel like they forget that it is a business, and they certain times take it personal because we're friends quote unquote, No, if you were my friend or you were this, then you wouldn't ask me to do something that you wouldn't do yourself. So I've always like, you know, I've had companies be supported of me and some companies that didn't but you know, it didn't work out. And then they try to pit people against each other, which I thought was really ridiculous because it's like women already have enough you know on our target, on our back. We you know, people you know, chastise us for everything. Under the sun, especially being in the adult entertainment you know business, we get you know, like you said earlier, there's certain things that once we've done it, we can't do certain things, and it's like they judge you for the rest of your life that you've done poor. And recently I was just in a music video for I saw. It was like this whole big thing, and now there's like an investigation because and like why it's like I should be I don't know if if it's have to what they can even actually really do to be talked about anything. I mean, I didn't do anything exactly like I I didn't do anything in wrong dress when I was an address, so they try to say that I was stripping, which I wasn't, but it says that it's deemed I forget the exact wording. That's why I'm trying to think is like basically they were afraid that that other children would go and look up who I am, and that's what they're afraid of. So I'm like detrimental to their well being.
Speaker 3: Or whatever their mom and maybe their parents should.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's like the censorship and all those things like that. So it's just it's crazy to see, like, and I haven't even done a scene in four years, but I'll always be labeled as and doesn't matter if I've been doing my podcast this is season two, but you know we had, you know, really great traction and you know, I've been having a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 2: But it still doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You're stamped and labeled I did porn, which I don't have a problem with that to a point is I don't like the.
Speaker 2: Word no for me.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not porn doesn't define me. Who like to find who I am. It's just a part of who I am, you know what I mean, or a part of a journey that I took. So you know, it is what it is. But at the end of the day, you have to stand on your ground and being you know, a strong, individ you know, independent woman is I think is what sets you apart of being a business woman, and it's beings as successful as you have been in the industry because a lot of people can't do the same or the longevity doesn't last as long as because they don't have a backbone, they don't have good people behind them, they don't have you know, they don't. They can't say no. Yeah, and shit happens.
Speaker 3: Every woman have sex, some have it on camera.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And we chose to have sex on camera and private tark after dark, Yes we did, so you should be watching it.
Speaker 2: Please should go.
Speaker 1: Join both of our only fans. We're to take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part, truth with Texas. Support for Private Talk is brought to you by manscaped, who is the best in below the waist, grooming and hygiene ladies, listen up. Manscaped offers precision engineer tools for you and your man's jewels. For any women out there who have come across to Harry Bush, You're now in luck. Manscaped have just launched their fourth generation trimmer, the Lawnmower four point zero, Yes the four point zero. Make sure you join the two million men worldwide who already trust manscaped with the exclusive offer for you twenty percent off and free worldwide shipping with the code private Talk atmanscape dot com. If you're looking to purchase the perfect gift for him that he will actually use, Manscaped is my go to. Goodbye Harry, Hello Clean, This sleek, well designed and optimized trimmer is the best thing on the market for a cleaner shave. It's waterproof and you can trim in the shower to spare the mess. Manscaped engineered the ultimate groin and body trimmer by focusing on intelligent functionality and incredibly comfortable grooming experience. Their fourth generation trimmer features a cutting edge ceramic blades to reduce grooming accidents thanks to their advanced skin safe technology. This new Sexy trimmer includes a multifunction on off switch that can engage a travelock and also gives the ability to turn the LED spotlight on and off. The lawnmower four point zero even allows you to customize your trim through additional guard links with sizes one through four. You know what they say, trimming the bush makes a tree look taller? Did I mention wireless charging? Our new wireless charging system uses electromagnetic induction that helps battery link last longer. So hurry up and go. Get twenty percent off plus free shipping with the code private talk at manscape dot com. Experience premium grooming with Manscaped. All right, private talk, we are back and we are still with Miss Abigail Matt on the couch and we're about to play my favorite part, Truth of Texas. We know porn stars get a little down and dirty, but we're gonna get extra darney for this after dark episode. Are you ready, miss Abigail.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Don't be nervous. I will fight you too hard. I kind of like that. That's why I said it in my sexy phones off the East Pound sex operator voice. All Right, pick a card and let private talk know what that card is. It is the ace ooh aces Spades, that's our favorite here. It's a naughty question, which we're all little knotty. You gotta lick it before you stick it.
Speaker 2: I played a couple of party games.
Speaker 3: Can you ask me like this?
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: Can you answer like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Have you ever pegged a man?
Speaker 3: I have never pegged a man, but I have fisted a man.
Speaker 1: Tell us about this fisting.
Speaker 2: So was it in the scene?
Speaker 3: Was it in your personal I was in my personal life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was a sugar daddy of mine. I used to do that. I don't anymore, but it was a great time.
Speaker 1: So did your sugar daddy ask you to do this, I'm assuming yes, okay, so he.
Speaker 3: I already knew he was into anal and like asked licking and asked play and everything, and then he asked me if I would you know, fuck come in the ass?
Speaker 1: Like, so, did it go gradually like I was gonna say, so it's a one finger to finger and then you're like just shove it all in?
Speaker 3: Yes, he was like more more. He's like I can take more. I'm like, are you sure? And I even had like the gloves and everything, like I was like protecting. We had like towels out.
Speaker 2: It was official.
Speaker 3: It was official, and yeah, I was like, up here, how.
Speaker 2: Did that feel inside it? Did you like feel like it was like just an empty hole? Did like you could grab something inside of there?
Speaker 3: Did you it felt like a gaping, mushy empty hole but mushy?
Speaker 1: So do you feel like guys feel like that when they're fucking girls in the ass?
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe I guess, depending how tight. But this guy obviously had like a gussy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, did you a bussy? What is a bussy?
Speaker 3: And asked pussy like he had that thing stretched he was played with it. A lot.
Speaker 2: So did he orgas him from him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he works him like over and over again.
Speaker 1: Did your hand get stuck like because you know when your organics gets tired.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: That much tighter?
Speaker 2: But his eyes like rolling back in.
Speaker 1: It was just like freaking out, like he loved it. How many times did you fist it? I mean that's the one time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's just the one, just the one time you had your fisting. Yeah, but it was like a good forty five minutes long of straight fisted.
Speaker 2: Did it arouse you at all?
Speaker 3: No, not sexually, but I thought it was very amusing. I was like, this is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I fisted a girl and I was singing the same thing. But again, it did nothing sexually turned me on. But I was like, wow, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really glad I had that experience. You know, I don't kink shame anybody.
Speaker 1: I can see the smile on your face, how like you know, it brings you back to that time. It's like it's like when your little kid the candy start. It's like nostalgic. You're like, yeah, what a good story too. I liked it, so you wouldn't peg anybody after that you're done, you fisted.
Speaker 3: Somebody would peg someone for sure, so you don't.
Speaker 1: Have any problems of like fucking a guy in the s Oh, no strap on that you bring because you know you don't have to play around with these little dainties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would bring my own strap Do.
Speaker 2: You have several strap ons?
Speaker 3: I do? I have only have two two ones? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Interesting, but yeah, I've never picked somebody, but I would.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What kind of food?
Speaker 3: I think it's usually well, like for scenes and stuff. I've used fruit like strawberries, lots of berries and bananas.
Speaker 1: Like for women, like being sensual or like you didn't just like jerk off a dude with a grapefruit, like the whole grapefruit trick, or like stuck a cucumber somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've I've shoved a cucumber in my puss?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually?
Speaker 2: Master, I mean, did you come from doing.
Speaker 3: That or absolutely not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: It was it was for like a.
Speaker 2: I was more like like a freak show kind of thing, like whoa, and.
Speaker 3: I pulled it down then I took a bite of it.
Speaker 1: Was it tasty?
Speaker 3: I mean it tasted like puss, cucumber, puss on a good day. It tasted like my vagina, because vaginas taste like things. Tastes like my vagina and cucumber.
Speaker 1: Have you ever touched yourself in public? Yes? Where has this public place of it?
Speaker 3: So one of my first Okay, I have a story about this one. So I used to ride the bus when I was like nineteen or something. I had a job and I didn't have a car, so I rode the bus and the bus was like and I remember what I would do. I would do kind of like this. I would close my legs as hard as possible and I'd do this, and like I could get off on a bus ride that's hot. Is that weird? No?
Speaker 1: I mean I think I was really discreet. I feel like people at that time you're being like sexually like exploring, you don't know, but then you were You're like, oh wait, that feels good, and then you like keep doing it and you're like hold on, wait, we're going yeah. But were you like the people ever? You think anybody ever noticed that you like actually came.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, I don't. It wasn't a super busy bus, but now whenever I'm.
Speaker 1: Now, people are gonna be like, I knew she was doing it on this bus.
Speaker 3: It could it could have been. But now, like when I'm in the car and it's like a bumpy ride, I'm like, oh fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it reminds you back and you're like me, going, I've done it before. Like hold like if I had to pee really really bad and like holding it and putting my hand there and I'm like, oh wait, this feels good, and then I've definitely like done that, so I get that sensation of like, oh wait, I close my legs like that, Oh wait, hold on, let me just because I'm a lippy girl, you know what I mean. I got bat wings, you know. Just yeah, I feel like we're like it's over. Not highly sensual or what is the word sensualized? Like it's just very like anything I touch, I'm like, because I'm an outwardy person, so I don't not if I'm in a masterbrate, I'm definitely like, nine times out of ten, I'm all cultural simulation.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to just stick a dildo.
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't feel it just doesn't feel like it's kept feelings, so there's no blood but pumping through those wins. Are you really sensitive too, Yes, That's why I'm saying, like I could touch it and be like mmm okay. Like I used to stand with my hand in my pants and like touch myself because when I'm nervous, I stick my hands at my pussy like I remember being warm and safe. I remember I was hosting AVIN Awards and I was so nervous. You have this big dress on right, I had a slip. I'm like backstage and I'm like, have my hands in my dress like this, and they're like, what's wrong, And I'm like, I'm okay, I'm good.
Speaker 2: This gonna be okay as soon as it's.
Speaker 1: Like and then like they put like the lights on it whatever, and I'm like, all right, showtime and then I'm good.
Speaker 3: But I like walking out.
Speaker 1: You're like, but it makes me nice smell, It makes me feel happy, like it's not.
Speaker 2: It makes it comfortable. I'm just like, oh, safe space.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And that's a big reason why I grow pussy hair so I can play with it. See.
Speaker 2: I used to be like that.
Speaker 1: I used to have just a little patch on the top and because I would when I would come, I would pull it and it would just feel good.
Speaker 3: I like to twist them and little devil horns have a little devil pussy.
Speaker 2: That's special devil pussy alert.
Speaker 3: It does because the hair is so like I like it. It'll twist the horns.
Speaker 1: Nice. I'm gonna have to watch out for this on your only fancy.
Speaker 3: I probably have pictures on my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, I love the trade pics. Be like, can you send me a picture of IgA the Devil?
Speaker 3: You might like it.
Speaker 1: I might a ace of heart. This is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: I would consider myself a light romantic.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing that someone has done for you?
Speaker 3: My husband is a super romantic per.
Speaker 2: I can see that. I'm like, I'm sure he's probably done this something.
Speaker 3: So many things. I feel like the most romantic thing and this is very my style because he knows me so well. When we got married, we actually went to the courthouse to get married. We wore matching dinosaur onesies on Halloween, went to the courthouse, got married, and then he took me to get breakfast pizza at my favorite place that's special. And it was so romantic to me because he knew that I didn't want the big wedding. He knew, like we're not religious or anything, and so he knew that would be how I would be most comfortable. And I just thought, like, this is like the sweetest thing ever. Like I'm just so happy.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like when people don't do things that ares like super cliche, but if it fits your like your brand or whatever. Cool. But it's like he knew what you wanted. Yeah, I like knowing those things that I feel like it's but that's what makes it romantic.
Speaker 2: Like it could be.
Speaker 1: Something as little as like your favorite chocolate or this, Like it's just like the time and details put into things. Yep, that someone it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Speaker 3: Something that they know about you, he know you.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, scale of one to ten. How comfortable are you with public displays of affection? You being a porn star? You you know obviously you have to have sex on camera, not have to, but you know you do. Yeah, and how are you with just in your everyday life?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm ten. I don't care. I mean I'm not like super like I'm not gonna grab a dick or anything in public.
Speaker 1: But you're making out, you're kissing, you're being super overly affectionate, not.
Speaker 3: Overly, but like we hold hands. I like sometimes in the grocery store, I'll just go up and like cause he's six ' three and I'll just put like my head in his chest and he'll just like hold me for a second. Like we kiss. We don't full on makeout though, but like we kiss in public.
Speaker 1: What's the most embarrassing moment you've had from dating in your past?
Speaker 3: Okay? Can I do like a real young one because this is super embarrassing. Okay. So when I was like coming into my own I was a young teenager. I had the massive crush on this boy. And in my town I grew up in a small town, there was like the county Fair. Yeah, so we went to the county Fair together. Mind you, I have crazy motion sickness. I get vertigo very easily in a car. I get motion sickness, nausea, everything. I did not care. I wanted to go on the ferris wheel, like I like this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care. And so it was me and him on the ferris wheel. The ferris wheel stops, I throw up all over the floor right in front of him, walk off the ferris wheel, throw up again even further, and throw up in the garbage can. This was right there and then I ran off. I looked back and he was just like walking the other way, like didn't even say like are you okay?
Speaker 1: I was like I come back. It was like I'm never talking to this person.
Speaker 3: And we had classes together and everything and like.
Speaker 2: Nothing then talk about it. Uh uh how rude.
Speaker 1: I mean I woul at least on a conversation and be like are you okay, Like yeah, you don't have to kiss me or try to like talk to me again.
Speaker 2: We could have been like.
Speaker 3: There was none of that, Like we didn't talk I think for like a good two years.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to this person in any time in your adult life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think once we got older, like seventeen or.
Speaker 1: Something, they're like, hey, remember when I threw up all over that ride news But it never came up.
Speaker 3: It was kind of just like, O hey, how are you, Like just like you remember that one time?
Speaker 1: Like little does he know that you think about it all the time, But let's look at those embarrassing things.
Speaker 3: It's like it really is ingrained in my brain, Like how embarrassing it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean I don't like throwing up in general in front of people. So I can only imagine somebody that you actually like and trying to be like all impressive. You're like, I don't like you know anything, and you're just like look all over and me. It would be even worse because like people like my family would always be like, you're the worst person to throw up because you want everyone to know. Like, I'm not a quiet throw up person. I'm like, I'm like, like everyone gets an exorcist and.
Speaker 3: Going up.
Speaker 1: Now, at my older age, I definitely have been more quiet. But then because of kid, I'd like and I'm like, let me throw up and let's go party. You can rally, but no, you can rally. We should do that craziest sex thing you've ever done.
Speaker 3: Craziest sex thing I don't know me. When me and my man first got together, we were really spontaneous and so we would just have sex everywhere and so like we would break into like houses that were being built and like fucking there. I remember, Yeah, we go in hikes and just like fuck on the side of a mountain. I remember one time grocery shopping, and I was super horny, and so we just got to the car and like fucking the grocery store parking lot. But I remember one time we were in this like abandoned house and it was like being built, but there's just like the studs that were up and you could kind of see out to the street a little bit. And he was fucking me and we're both super horny. And then I got my period and so he pulled it down and there was just fucking everywhere. And you know what he did, he was so sweet. He took his underwear and he's like here, so he put his underwear on me, and then I put back on my pants and then we just walked home. But we didn't drive at the time, so we had to walk like a girlmance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm just bleeding everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, that's how you really know, love it.
Speaker 3: He's like, good fuck.
Speaker 1: It's funny how guys are like that, especially when you've been with somebody to just like why do you care? And you're like because I do, and they're like I don't.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Favorite position, Oh, I have two.
Speaker 3: It's either lazy doggie or Spoon tell private talk after dark what lazy doggie is. Lazy doggie is like the plank position, like you're laying like straight on your stomach with your legs straight. And then I'll usually take either my hand or a vibrator and put it on my clip the whole time.
Speaker 2: And then but I.
Speaker 1: Have to like kind of like perch my ass up because no one's getting in between these cheeks if I don't help them out a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to slam my, like shut as hard as possible to create. You don't want friction, like how.
Speaker 2: Easy access or like let me just shut it.
Speaker 3: And I like it when it feels like it's being shoved and like when it's really excite okay, and I can literally come in like three minutes. That or Spoon is like I can just come so fast in those positions. Least favorite least favorite pile driver.
Speaker 2: Thank god you said that. I hate that one. I've always ever done it once.
Speaker 1: I'm like a thing and it was because the fan like requested it and they were like they did the whole things back in the day for Not America. It was like shout out so and so fan. I'm like, who does this in a section. So I'm in the pile driver, I'm like, Hi, I don't even let's say Jonathan like some shit. I was like, why, like who does that position? Like I want to know with somebody who in their personal life, who really does that position and can get a girl to actually do that because it's not really cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're not even you can't get fucked hard in that position or anything, but uh yeah, it's just weird. I just get lightheaded, just like why is this happening? You're like, just let me give it doesn't feel good for either party.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Yeah, Next questions, Ace of Clubs, Kinky, kinky questions. You're a kinky girl. I can feel it. You've got a strap on, you got two strap ons. What's the kinkiest thing You've ever done on a set?
Speaker 3: Kinkiest thing I've ever done on a set. I'm trying to think, like what even is kinky because like a lot of people will be like, well.
Speaker 1: It's maybe something that you like fantasized about that you like, maybe like lived out in porn or you didn't even know, because like sometimes I like is like I like mapping out what's gonna happen the same like but not like not telling what it's gonna happen, but just like the parameters of whatever, because then it's like you have so much stroom to do stuff because I find like myself, once I know that someone's comfortable with whatever, then I'm like, Okay, I can spit on her, I can fucking put my finger in her ass, I can whatever. Or if it's eight girl orgy or like eight guys or like, what's the most extreme same thing that you've kind of done.
Speaker 3: So I guess I would go with like two would probably be like my DP scene was pretty kinky, and it was in the back of a pickup truck, which is like a little like that Haber.
Speaker 1: It don't give me the most easy like position, I mean like places to have sex or.
Speaker 2: Like, hey fuck on this rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this exactly how it was.
Speaker 1: So have you did you ever experience a DP prior to you doing your scene?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so at first EP.
Speaker 3: On camera nice, Yes, and I got really lucky because it was with two amazing men.
Speaker 1: But I guess did you have in your holes that wouldail Mac?
Speaker 3: I had Prince and Jack Slayer at the same time. That's a lot of dick.
Speaker 2: That dick, and you're such a little girl.
Speaker 3: You're like, I know, yeah, I took all of both of them like a champ. And you know, Prince is so great because he's like, you're fucking superstar, you got this, you.
Speaker 1: Got that encouragement hype man he was.
Speaker 3: He was my hypeman the whole time, and I was like, you're fucking great because I think we won at a v and like the next whatever coming year for it amazing and I was like, thank you, Prince. I couldn't have done this without Prince because the whole time I was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that's what you really meant.
Speaker 3: You got this, you got this. I'm like, okay, like I.
Speaker 1: Can't not now because he's gonna be really.
Speaker 3: Mad, but I don't. Yeah, he was definitely my hypeman the whole time. And then I did another cause I don't really fuck like two guys a lot. I'm usually fucking girls, okay, fucking girls or a girl and a guy.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I know, I just like my puss a little bit.
Speaker 1: A little bit after this conversation and knowing you, I think there's more than a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, high keep bisexual, but I did. I thought one thing was kind of kinky. I was being like, there's something about I'm a little bit of a controlling person, but I was had a cock in my mouth and a cock of my pussy at the same time, where I would just kind of being like, there's I was in no control at all, Like they were just using me. I'm like, this is kind of hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like I've been in that situation before. It's like you don't know what to do, but you know what to do and it just feels good whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Just let go and you're like, I'm just gonna get fucked.
Speaker 1: I like that. Do you have any kinks like or like fetishes, Maybe not kinks, but fetish that you either really love to do or you haven't tapped into yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're all scared. Oh I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: In a second, So I have a little some kinks. I really like buttholes, Like I like to see like a vagina and then like a butthole. I just think it's so beautiful, and I like the.
Speaker 1: Only female buttholes, not at like not men like.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm talking more females, okay, female female buttholes are just prettier. I don't know what it is. Men buttholes look like coinslots to me.
Speaker 2: Coin SUTs do they they do?
Speaker 3: They're like a little slit like female buttholes are nice and round and have beauty.
Speaker 2: Little boats everywhere, like it's just yeah.
Speaker 3: And then guys just like a little slip. I'm like, why is they just put a diamond there? Like the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like I love that you hear that private talk after dark.
Speaker 2: That coin slot.
Speaker 3: It's true, you know, I'm right.
Speaker 1: It kind of is. And sometimes it's harry and disgusting. Yeah, no one wants a Harry coin? Are you an ass eater of men? Though?
Speaker 2: I have if you.
Speaker 3: Want, you know, And it's usually like I won't do it, just like a random person. It's like people I know are clean, you know, they take care of themselves.
Speaker 1: There was only part I think like maybe two guys in the industry that actually would like be comfortable with licking their ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a lot of times like would you be okay doing this? And I'm like, oh, thank you for asking. I love consists.
Speaker 1: It's not just shoving your head like no, a little lower'd be like, bitch, why don't you ask me if you want my tongue in your asshole? Because you know, that's just what happened common courtesy.
Speaker 3: Every time I've done it, they've asked you before, and I was like, that's real kind of you. Thanks, thanks for letting me know, and always like I'm very clean, like they'll like explain, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh fuck, I mean they really like it. Yeah, they made sure before going on set to make sure that everything was clean, which you all should do everything, but sometimes you don't. You get those people who just aren't that courteous, Like I remember the people that I would just like not in this. I'm still like that kind of hygiene. But as far as like mouthwise, I'm a big kisser. I'm a very sensual person. So like there'd be some people either smoke cigarettes, and I smoke weed too, but cigarette smoke is just like I can't stand if they didn't brush their teeth or anything, I would not make I wouldn kiss them. I would've look at them because I'm like, I'm not even gonna let you know that I want to kiss you, but I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brushing your teeth should be standard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like I feel like you're like in every cavity orifice, like you should just.
Speaker 3: Be clean, clean, all the way.
Speaker 1: All right, last card.
Speaker 3: Ace of diamonds.
Speaker 1: Diamonds. It's a spicy question, but I feel like we're all a little spicy. Hmm.
Speaker 3: You that possums are.
Speaker 1: Just spicy cats. They're spicy forbidden kids. I like them a little spicy forbidden kittens.
Speaker 2: They're so cute.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna Are you gonna be my possum? Lingerie or naked? Naked bit or swallow?
Speaker 3: Swallow?
Speaker 1: Daytime or night time sex? Daytime lights on or lights off on? Thong or booty shorts, song boobs or butts.
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 1: Greedy bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been called a greedy bitch many times in my life.
Speaker 2: So if you own it, it's okay. I feel like, you know, they're like open up. I'm like, no, I don't want to. I did that once. What was really fun? I have a story.
Speaker 1: So it was when I first started doing girls, and so the first girl I was ever with on camera was Breonna Love. And that's why I feel like I'm so fortunate to have like the like I guess awareness of like women loving women kind of thing, because she was truly like a lesbian. So we were doing a scene it was like three girls. Oh yeah, it was I was like, who was a guy who even cares? But it was Charles Darra and it was three girls. And at this time it was really funny because a lot of weird shit was going on. It was when he first like came on the scene. And I don't know if you've ever worked with him like in the beginning or if he still does this shit, but he was like it was so weird, and it's weird because when you like work with new performers, like you don't want to like shit on them or like make them feel weird because you have to fuck them and they have to keep their dick card right, So you're like looking on the outside, like on the other side of your eye, like side eyeing them. He's like preparing like for a fight, Like he takes a shot. He's like HIPing up, like he's like being like Rocky. He's running in place, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And I'm like I'm like he's like like he was being prince, he was pup talking himself.
Speaker 2: He was like, you got this. He's like like all this shit. I was like, this is fucking weird, Like I don't know whatever. So my mother and like we're talking to Brianna.
Speaker 1: We're doing the scene and she's going down on me and it's about to be the pop shot and I'm about to come and she knows I'm to come, and they're like, all right, pop shot. So when you say pop shot, pro I would talk, you gotta go to the dick because that's they're gonna set up the shot.
Speaker 2: We didn't go to this.
Speaker 1: She was like, you just kept eating my pussy and then I came and then it happened. Luckily we caught it all because we're professionals like that, but it definitely she was like I don't care. She was like it was like I'm gonna get you off, Like I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing because it was great. Yeah, yeah, how was my selfish?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 2: I's like, please don't leave me.
Speaker 3: I should always be like that. They're like I'll open up. I'm like, no, absolutely not. This is not how you don't eat pussy like this.
Speaker 1: This is me time you eat it.
Speaker 3: With your mouth in it, you gotta be all up in.
Speaker 1: There, all up in there, and if your makeup still you know intact, you're doing it wrong, doing it wrong, doing it wrong. Is there any performers that you have not worked with that you would like to work with. We're gonna manifestore right now so they could be on your only fans so we could watch.
Speaker 3: I would like to work with, you know. To be completely honest, I've been following these tricks that are in the industry.
Speaker 2: Here comes the perfect coming.
Speaker 3: It is kind of pretty, but there's these girls that are like OnlyFans, girls that like duje it for their only fans, but like they don't work in the industry.
Speaker 1: Have you worked with girls like that before for your only fans or is it something that you're willing to die?
Speaker 3: I have worked with a couple girls that have never been in the industry. They're just like Instagram girls, you know what I mean. I worked with Viking Barbie once and she's fucking really into girls. Damn, that girl eats puss. But Helena on Twitter she lives I don't know. She looks like she lives in you the California and Hawaii. I'm not sure, but she's big ass, big titty, beautiful. She looks like just like a goddess. I would love to fuck her. I'm trying to think there's so many new people in the industry. I don't even know who they are.
Speaker 1: I'm so out of the loop that I'm like, if you even said a girl's name, I'm be like, oh, yeah, I don't know who that is, like because things change so quickly. And now again too, it's like like you said, it's they're only fangirls, which they do content, but it's like not performers, Like it's like an adult world, but it's with performing.
Speaker 2: So it's like that teetering great line.
Speaker 3: Jada Stevens.
Speaker 1: Jada Stevens, she's a she's a private talk She's been on the Private Talk before. She's definitely, you know, a big booty connoisseur like myself.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have to, like, will Jada to come and like have sex with you.
Speaker 2: I'll put in a good word for you, like you