Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a guest joining us on the phone right now, Betsy, and we are going to be doing a car show this afternoon with Betsy. Gonna give you all the details on that here in a minute. What time is the car show this afternoon?
Speaker 2: From five to seven pm?
Speaker 1: And it's called the Hope Care Car Show. Tell me a little bit about Hopecare and what you folks do.
Speaker 2: You bet, We're a faith based ministry childcare center here in Sioux Falls and we take care of children from infant through school age. We're really excited to have a community event and raise some funds and fun for our childcare center.
Speaker 1: I love that. What a very cool service you guys provide. Now we've got a car show again. It's today from five pm till seven pm. Now, Betsy, is this the first car show you've done or have you guys done these in the past as well?
Speaker 2: This will be our first first one.
Speaker 1: I love that, and I get to come and play some music. Thanks for letting me do that. It's gonna be fun. In addition to fun music and some classic cars, what else will we be doing this afternoon?
Speaker 2: We have food trucks coming, We have a kids bike category, so while a lot of our children will be entering into the show as well. We'll have music and family friends, everybody's hanging out. We've got some really fun prizes to give away besides your fan favorite and things like that, so we've got lots of fun prize baskets and stuff.
Speaker 1: I love that. Again. It is coming up this afternoon and this evening five pm until seven pm. If somebody would like to join us, how do they find the show.
Speaker 2: We're on Cliff Avenue, seventeen hundred South Cliff Hope Lutheran Church and the parking lot is in the back, so you'll come back on Sherman Avenue and you can't miss it.
Speaker 1: And everyone's welcome. I don't have to go to that church, or have a kid in that school, or even have a classic car.
Speaker 2: Everybody's welcome, right absolutely, come check them out, hang out, have fun.
Speaker 1: And if some would like to find out more about what you guys do. Do you have a Facebook page where they could go and kind of check you guys out.
Speaker 2: We sure do. You can find us on Hope Lutheran Church spacebook page as well as Hopecare Children's Center.
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you so much for doing what you're doing. I think it's going to be a really fun event. I'm excited to play the music and be there and just excited to meet you tonight as well. Betsy, me too.
Speaker 2: We can't wait again.
Speaker 1: The event is called the Hopecare Car Show. It is a fundraiser from five pm till seven pm tonight and it's at Hopecare also at Hope Lutheran Church. If you need that address, it's seventeen hundred South Cliff Avenue. Food Trucks, cars, kids, bike show, and fellowship. It's going to be a fun time. I hope to see you there. I'm going to post all of this information online to make it easy to find. Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash suit Falls News. Hey, Something you should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis Goldi dot com. Put your retire mid plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver Guide now at genesisgoldra a dot com.