Speaker 1: All right with Win Evan Win, I'll show you're gone ruing ahead if you accept the similar we pursuing it. Donld out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, Now what chilling at the Eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three your clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house? A goat stat is how we'd starting to get tradgic. Show that up multiply like a rabbit tuned in, z on out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 2: I'm on hang out with my friend rocking on the radio at Christine, all.
Speaker 3: Of them radio, all up on your radio. Indeed, Hello and welcome everybody. It's the world famous Tennant's Inn Show ninety seven point one the Eagle and we are broadcasting live from Rollertown Beer Works in Solina, Texas today little live remote action for us, and uh, this is where we're invested with play with our balls. Yeah. Oh, and it is going to be an absolute blast. We're out here at Rollertown because at Rollertown it's the line of this weekend. It's the big annual sumo wrestling tournament.
Speaker 4: It's incredible. Man, I love this weekend so much, and I didn't realize that when I pulled up, I don't know. I got here about two o'clock. There was already going to be so many sumo wrestlers out there getting ready for tomorrow. We've already got a pretty hefty group of guys out there, Ben, and it is really kick ass mule or wag you is already here serving up the grub.
Speaker 3: You know how the beer flows.
Speaker 4: But this is the best weekend all year long at Rollertown Beer Works. And I am stoked.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I am too. And the forecast calls for butt cheeks. Yeah, you're gonna see a lot more butt cheeks than you're usually used to seeing, unless you shower with a bunch of offensive linemen, which, by the way, the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Added a new offensive lineman. And we'll get to all that in a second. But yes, that's part of the charm of the sumo experience. Yeah, and now that you and I are veterans of this world, I'm it doesn't even phaze me when I see that mini butt cheek.
Speaker 3: No, I love it. I prefer it. Yeah, it makes me uncomfortable. I can't see somebody's butt cheeks now, I don't trust them.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be left out of the situation where people are experiencing butt cheeks and I'm not there.
Speaker 3: And I think it's called the miwashee, I think is what it's called. Yeah, the wrestling the carb. Yeah, and it's not a G string. But it's not not a G string, Okay, Like right, yeah, I'm saying double negative. It's kind of thicker, man, It's much thicker. And dude, it has been so great to get to know Corey in the Dallas Sumo Club. This thing is so much fun. And I don't whatever I thought it was the first time it was brought up. Hey, listen, we have a Japanese logger. We're going to celebrate it. We reach out the Japanese consulate. They told us about the Dallas Sumo Club. They were on the cover of Texas Monthly, you know, and you're like, okay, here the sumo wrestlers are wearing cowboy hats. This is really cool, right. I didn't know what to expect. I was like, Okay, first year, is this like guys putting on the fat suits and getting out there in the promo style? And then I got here and it is a whole culture, like really something truly special, like something that honors the great heritage of sumo wrestling and what it means and what it stands for. And the Dallas Sumo Club is so legit. And now over the years, like I see all these wrestlers out here, they've become family now to us. Yeah and I.
Speaker 4: And actually there's some regular listeners of the been in Skin Show throughout the years that are now members of the Dallas Sumo Club because they were here the first year that we did it. Now, you and I, for example, whenever there's someone that's sort of the face of something, they tend to get too much credit for it. So like you and I get too much credit for roller Town, right, you know you should get more credit than you do, but you still get too much credit.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I don't want to like take anything away from anybody else. But Corey, who is the head of the Snake of the Dallas Sumo Club, is a force of nature.
Speaker 3: Yes, And the way.
Speaker 4: That they've grown and the reason that this is a good tournament and we're lucky to be partnered with Corey is just I mean, he makes things happen in a really big way. So coming up in two and a half hours. Uh, you got to make sure to be by the radio because we are gonna bring Corey on with us at about five point thirty five, and he will explain what the Dallas Sumo Club does, what they're doing here this weekend, and kind of like do why it exists, why it exists, because I think you and I do a really crappy job of explaining it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, dude, Gagamaru flowing is here, is here.
Speaker 4: I just got my picture with him.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: It's a sumo wrestling legend from Japan and you know, barely speaks any English and he's here, and it's such an honor to have him here, and now he's here every year at this thing and it's just cool.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I was watching him sign autographs over there, like he's a major celebrity in this culture. Yeah, he's in the house. He's in the house.
Speaker 4: And so if you're on the soshas, go ahead and go to the Roller Town Beer Works account, especially on Instagram. There's been put together a video that you can go check out right now that's kind of got a little synopsis of everything that's happening.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: That'll maybe entice you to join us out here. Because once the show is over, we have the draft for the matches tomorrow because there's two teams, we have the sumo truck pull, We got a lot of shenanigans that are going to be going on well into the night. And in the backdrop of all that, if you're just like a scenester and you'd like to be a part of something and soak it all in, just know that we'll have the NFL Draft on the television as well. So NFL Draft going on. Cowboys will have a couple picks, We'll have all the sumo festivities, We'll have beer flow because the reason we do this is in honor of our Japanese rice logger House of war Lords. It's back and it is awesome, and so it's just a thing that goes all night and then it picks right back up tomorrow. You got to make it like your next thirty six hours, right, you really do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's my favorite thing that we do. It's so much fun and it's just a bucketless item. It's something that you would never be a part of for any other reason. And you said it's back and it's awesome, just like Christina Kray, she's awesome.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Christina?
Speaker 5: I am so jet lagged, ben, but I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Okay, So tell us tell us about the trip, give us a microwaved update of the trip in thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Uh, okay, Well, I took a great tour on a BW bus. Highly recommend all the hot spots. Saw Jimmy Hendricks's house, the Grateful Dead House, went to Hippie Hill, went and saw fish and it was really fun. The weather there is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a weekend of hallucinogenics for you. Christina. That sounds like it was really great. You went to Katee Ashbury and then a couple of fish concerts, So we'll try to get the mushrooms out of your system. But you're back, thank you. And it's great timing because we fired k T.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you seem to be in the best mood I've seen you in years.
Speaker 4: I've never been happier. We have replaced KT with Gagamar yeah, and so things are trending out for us.
Speaker 3: It's very exciting. Speaking of replacements, Zach Martin gone from the Cowboys. But last night did they get his replacement? Quite possibly? Let's talk Dallas Cowboys DFW. We'll do that next in just about three and a half minutes. Don't go anywhere. We're talking about the Cowboys' newest draft pick. Next