Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'd let you tako one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots, all right, This hour brought you by JR one thousand dollars cash giveaways rock the bank. Thirteen more of them coming your way today. We'll commence with those right around nine oh five with the first keyword of the day. You're listening for those to enter at WJR dot com our website. More and more winners from WJRR each day. Hopefully you're the next one today, whether it be during our show or Mels Chumley. Hear those keywords, enter them and you get you got a chance to win. I'm telling you, somebody's randomly picked each hour should be you. Why not, right? Women in Michigan called the Saginaw County Animal Care and Control since she needed their help because her house had become overrun by rabbits.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, because rabbits. They always say that phrase, right that they breathed like rabbits home black rabbits.
Speaker 2: She bought a few rabbits as pets for her kids, but they started breeding and she couldn't stop once this, you know, the bang fest got going. She tried to separate them by pulling them in pens in her base, by putting them in pens in the basement, but they got around that by chewing through the drywall and other materials, making it impossible to contain them. She thought the number of rabbits was around fifty, but once animal control got there, they were removing more than sixty five. God even worse, many of the rabbits. Female rabbits were also pregnant, so there were more on the way.
Speaker 1: It was probably sixty nine and you're gonna you're gonna tell the story.
Speaker 2: Unclear how long ago she bought the initial rabbits. It couldn't have been this past Easter, though, because it takes at least a month for a new rabbit speed born.
Speaker 1: Rabbits, You owned one, didn't You had one? Yeah, we had like and remember and then a dog, a child jumped our fence and ripped them out of the cave.
Speaker 2: So you had all the rabbits you had were all the same. Uh, they were all male or all female. They were all family. No, No, they were all Uh.
Speaker 1: It was it was one mom with a bunch of babies and then we just separated them.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 1: It was it was smack dab in winter Park that we had a little rabbit farm. People would come by and pet the rabbits through the cage, and.
Speaker 2: How'd you keep them from humping? They were in separate act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're in separate cages, and all of them had the big bucket underneath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would just.
Speaker 1: Be full of the grossest because rabbits do a lot of duty. That was Uh.
Speaker 2: I never could quite figure out how such a small animal could produce such an amount of waste.
Speaker 1: It's got to be those pellets. I mean, if you, if you as a human, ate those rabbit pellets, you know, the ones that look like cardboard compacted into a little pellet. Those are the ones that we let go at our buddy's house. He had some property and we let him go there. And as soon as they were running, I feel so bad because they were they were my pets. But new rabbits did come out of it. So he said, you know what, let's release all these into the wild. We let them let them go down the dirt road in this property, and immediately eagle grabbed one another bird grabbed one the other ones, I'm going get off the get off the path. Go.
Speaker 2: A couple of them made it in the woods. Thank you for that heartwarming story story to start the show off.
Speaker 1: It's like when they let go the you know, the Okay, let's release the the little baby fish or whatever, and then shark comes by her. Let's release the injured seal, and here comes the shark.
Speaker 2: Stagecoach Festival rumor is they may ban babies from future Stagecoach events. Not that it's a great idea in the first place to bring a baby. No. No. In fact, Taco, I'll ask you to pull up the j R Facebook page to see why there might be a baby ban enacted a sure, A couple flaunted and really put it in the face of stage Coach officials. Their baby wasn't actually a baby, but it was a baby shaped flask. Oh yeah, come on, drink from the baby head.
Speaker 1: See now, I saw a story. Look real, it truly does. I like how they have the sunglasses on it too, Just they have the sunglasses on it like if you saw Hangover, remember the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the super.
Speaker 1: Funny comedian stuck the glasses on him like this. Carlos he named the baby when he smacked him into the door of the police curser.
Speaker 2: Great baby. So if any of you expecting parents who were plying I'm not bringing your newborn to stage coach next time, it ain't happening. Yeah, they ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 1: But reality, I'm glad they ruined it because you shouldn't be bringing a baby to it to a big, big festival.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can't get a sitter, well good, then bring him to the festival. No, getnis sitter.
Speaker 1: It all goes back to when somebody plopped that baby down at Earthday birthday and changed the diaper on the VIP table.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that, no me either. Or GM was horrified. She was like, who is that and why are they in here?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: I was my god, I just walked the other way. I don't know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking thinking that poor baby's ears. I mean, it's great to have your kid rocket at a young age, but you don't bring a newborn, straight up, not even a toddler, a newborn to a massive rock concert.
Speaker 2: A swingers club in Plymouth, Connecticut, was forced to close its doors following the town council meeting Touesday Night Club, I was given a cease and assist letter. They wanted to dispute this. At the town council meeting on Tuesday, the club owner George Gagney and his wife Jody George Gagball, George and Jody Gagney, they presented their arguments for why it should stay open. They say that you may not like what we do. You may not agree with it morally. All the people here do not agree with it morally, but that shouldn't be a justifiable reason for making us close. And town council quickly pointed out that it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the zoning violation that they made you aware of and the fact that you are illegally operating in a violation of zoning loss thirty feet away from the Baptist church.
Speaker 1: Knew I knew it as a church or a school. Nothing better than the family walking up for church on a Sunday, and there's the there's the leftovers walking out, one of them in chains on a leash.
Speaker 2: George and Jody gag Ball waving goodbye to their patriots night. Come on, use a little common sense. You can have your swingers club. What you expect was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Just you'll pick a new location.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's probably not just cheap to find a place right with rent and everything, it's good.
Speaker 2: And plus that you know you gotta you gotta like massage style blackout all the windows too, So that's howdie cost.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a little tin job though, you get that Lina tint from somebody Gagny.
Speaker 2: Clinching taco on the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R Rush two News on