Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. We always want to improve the function of our brain before it becomes a problem. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Many neurological conditions take forty years to develop forty four zero, like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's. One of the first signs is loss of smell. So the best test is the peanut butter test. Most people have peanut butter in their cabinet, and what you do is you cover one nostril at a time and you see if you could smell the peanut butter. If you can't smell in one nostril or both nostrils, that is not a good sign. Excluding you gotta stuff knows you're congested something like that. Then after you're no longer congested, then you try and smell. If you can't smell, that means you're not getting input into your frontal cortex, and that's where dementia starts. That's where Parkinson starts. That's where add comes from. Autism, ADHD, dyslexia, Turette's, aspergers, stuttering, depression, anxiety. This all can stem from imbalances or dysfunction of your frontal cortex. And when you don't have smell, you're lacking input into the frontal cortex and it gets weaker and weaker and weaker. So a lot of people with COVID nineteen wants their smell. That's not good. Forty years from now you might develop a neurological condition, so you must get your smell back. We have lots of patients that come to us just to get their smell back, and we use really cool technology cold infrared, user, hyperbaric oxygen chamber, neurofeedback, functional neurology, neuroplasticity. There's so many great tools and neurosigns that shows us how to rewire the brain. Nerves can get rewired, nerves can regenerate. They regenerate about one millimeter a day, so that means it's thirty millimeters a month, which is three centimeters. So if you have neurological conditions like neuropathy or carpal tunnel or you know, something related to what we're just talking about now with lack of smell or problems with hearing tonightis stuff like that. You can rewire your brain. You can teach an old dog new tricks. It's called neuroplasticity. You create new connections and even damage. Nerves can regenerate at one millimeter per day or three centimeters per month. The good news is there's lots of stuff that you can do. Just most people don't know that stuff. You know, we're not taught how to improve our brain in our nervous system, right. We're taught growing up, brush your teeth, floss, go for a walk every day, eat your fruits and veggies, get a good night's sleep, drink your water. We're taught this from very young age. But does anyone ever teach you to exercise your brain. No, if anything, it's the exact opposite, right, And what I mean by that is that we're not taught to think outside the box. You know, from when school starts, you got to follow a certain pathway. We're taught, oh, you gotta go to college, get married, get a house, a mortgage, white picket fence, half kids. Right, So that's what we're thought is a normal quote unquote life. You know, but do you really want that huge debt in college? That's a lot of money. College is a business. It's not always about education. I mean we're in New York City, you know, NYU and Columbia own half the city. It's ridiculous their business. And they're just investing in more real estate, you know, And how much does it cost? Fifty thousand a year or something like that. So you come out of college two hundred thousand dollars in debt and nobody's paying you two hundred thousand dollars right out of college with no job, no experience, no maturity, no wisdom. Right, So you know, I don't know why people don't do trade schools. One right to be whatever it is, a construction plumber or electrician. Right, they get paid a lot of money. But everyone says, you gotta go to college, you gotta buy a house, get a big mortgage. You got two hundred thousand dollars debt from uh school, then you get now whatever it is, a five hundred thousand dollars debt from your mortgage. I mean, come on, how are you gonna get ahead in life? It's pretty tough. But that's what we're taught, you know, being debt. That's the American way. I don't if that's too smart. A lot of things were taught wrong. The food pyramid, right, The food pyramid, that is the biggest scam. That is when I knew do not trust the government. That is when I lost this trust of everybody. I didn't believe anything after that. The food pyramid. They're telling you to eat all these grains and bread and cereals and bagels and toast and muffins and oatmeal and rice and potatoes and all these grains, and then they wonder why everyone has diabetes obesity, Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's is diabetes type three. A lot of these hospitals are now calling diabetes type three instead of Alzheimer's because it's Alzheimer's is a combination of diabetes type one and diabetes type two. So if you don't want Alzheimer's, you better not have diabetes. And taking that, foreman to keep your numbers in the proper range does not mean you don't have diabetes. If you don't have diabetes, you're not taking any drugs, and your tests or normal. It doesn't count if you're taking medicine right. You've got to fix your own body. Stop looking for the easy way out. You gotta work for it. Your health is not given to you. It's not easy, but if you do the right things, if you follow some simple formula, it can happen. You just got to have some good habits. You gotta resist temptation. You gotta have some will power. You gotta learn how to say no. You got a food prep. You gotta do a few little things, but it's not that hard when you really look at the big picture there. You just have to eat real food right. So diabetes causes Alzheimer's disease. The food pyramid caused diabetes. They say, don't eat fat. That's the worst thing on the food pyramid is fat. Fat is the most important thing for your brain function. It's the most important thing for your nerves. You need fat, but it's gotta be healthy fat. Olives. Eat a lot of olives. That's healthy fat. Avocado, Eat a lot of avocado, that's healthy fat. Walnuts, Kadamian nuts, brazil nuts, these are healthy fat. Stay away from the peanuts, the cashews, the almonds, seeds, chia seeds, flax, seeds. Those are very good for fat. Small fish, salmon, mackerel, sardines, harring, those are good healthy fat, eggs, good healthy fat, coconut oil, good healthy fat. Not the fat of the steak, the meat, the pork, the chicken, but good healthy fat. Right, your nerves and your brain is covered in fat. Your brain's about thirty percent fat. We need fat, we need cholesterol. You know everyone's taking these statins. It's the most prescribed drug. Lipotour's number one, at least are the most prescribed drug. And guess what a side effect of statins are dementia. You don't want Alzheimer's. You better not get diabetes. You better not be on cholesterol meds. These cholesterol meds also cause joint pain. You have a lot of joint pain, Your memory's going, your brain's getting foggy, and you're on cholesterol meds. They don't tell you this, but those are side effects. You eat healthy so they don't have high cholesterol, and then they don't put you on statins. And high cholesterol is also myth. Right, It's like, if you have really high HDL, which is good cholesterol, you're gonna have high cholesterol, which is not a bad thing. Now, if your HDL is super super low, you know, twenty thirty forty something like that, and your LDL is super super high, right, two hundred, three hundred something like that, then we got an issue. But if your HDL's eighty, YOURDLS one hundred and thirty, and they're like, oh, you're above two hundred, you need to be on statin drugs. I don't know that's actually the best move because then you're bringing down your cholesterol, and your cholesterol is necessary for your cell membranes, for your hormones function better. You need cholesterol right, so you don't always want to bring it down. That's why sometimes antibiotics are too because you need good bacteria. So when you're taking a medication or deciding a certain therapy, you always measure the risk versus the reward. Is it worth it to have these side effects of taking the medication, especially if you could do it on your own naturally. I am a doctor that prefers the natural way, So don't come to me if you want medification, you want a surgery, you want an easy quick fix. But if you want an education on how to help yourself, we are the place for you. At Kaplan Rain and Body. We got two offices, one in New Jersey, one in New York City, and if you're not local, we do a lot of virtual visits as well, so give us a call. If you want to function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 3: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kamplin every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplanbrainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplan, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now, if you want to improve your brain function, don't listen to what everybody tells you. You don't listen to that food pyramid. What else did they tell you? Milk does a body good. It's a lie. It doesn't. There's no research. There's no proof that people who drink milk have any higher levels of calcium, stronger bones, less fractures, they're stronger, they grow taller. Now, there's no proof. All this stuff that you're told is a lie. You know what there is proof of is that milk causes autoimmune disease. Milk has been linked to Parkinson's disease. Milk has been linked to inflammation, congestion, issues with your lungs, your skin. Milk has been proven to be unhealthy. People say, oh, I don't drink milk. Where do I get my calcium from? Nobody gets calcium from milk. It's a big lie. You get calcium from the foods you eat. Your body takes your spinach or broccoli or whatever you're eating, and it's gonna take calcium from those vegetables, and you're gonna absorb it if you drink milk. You're not gonna absorb the calcium and milk. You are not a cow. The only milk that humans should drink is human milk. Cows drink cow's milk, sheep drink sheep milk, goats drink goat milk, and humans drink human milk. And milk is only for babies. So if you're not a baby, you shouldn't even be thinking about milk, especially not cow's milk. If you are a baby, to drink human milk for as long as mommy you can do it. It's one of the healthiest things you could do, is breastfeeding. It's good for your immune system, it's good for your brain function, your digestion, your emotional development. There's nothing better for a baby than being breastfed by my mother or her mother. All right, never forget that. But once you stop breastfeeding, no more milk. Shouldn't drink anything after you're done with milk, just water. Shouldn't be having soda.
Speaker 4: Coffee, juice, energy drinks, lemonade, alcohol, None of that does any benefit to you.
Speaker 2: I think it does. You're happy when you're doing it, but for your health, for your long term health, it's no good. You want to prevent Alzheimers, you want to prevent de manchia, Parkinson's, and you want to stay away from all those drinks. Best drink is solay water. You get a filter for your house, You get really clean water, do reverse osmosis if you want. Then you put in some pink hemalayan salt just to pinch for every glass. I like to flavor it with some lemon and lime, and that's your solay water. The salt is important because it helps bring in the water and absorb it. Most people drink water and pee it out. They don't absorb it, especially people with dimension Alzheimer's. Their brains are super dehydrated. Think of your brain like a grape. When a grape is dehydrated shrivels up to a raisin. Your brain will shrivel up as well. Doesn't matter if you're drinking water, It matters if you're absorbing it. I'd rather you drink one or two glasses a day that you absorb than four or five glasses they don't absorb. Absorption is key. That's why the salt so lay water helps you to absorb the water. If you don't have pink and lansalt. You could use Celtic salt as well. They both have eighty four eighty six minerals. It's more minerals than any salt on the planet, much better than anything that's suggested by your a doctor, such as gearade or pedia light. Those are not healthy. What we're told is healthy is wrong. Stop believing the lies. You gotta be the one percent. Don't do what everyone else does, or you end up like everybody else. Don't drink these plastic water bottles like everybody else. Those microplastics that you imbibe mess with your hormones. Do you have many guides I'm seeing right now with ed a rectile dysfunction, lack of libido, lack of arousal, lack of ejaculation. These plastics are a big cause of it. Get rid of them. Get a stainless steel water bottle, use a glass water bottle, store in glass. Stole all your fruits and veggies and glass and plastics. You don't want want the plastic leaching into your water. You don't want to leaching into your food d You definitely don't want to be microwaving your meals in plastic containers. Don't ever use a microwave. There's no need for a microwave. Just get a toaster oven, can bake it, toast it, heat it up basically just as fast stored in glass and use a toaster oven to heat it up. Doesn't take up that much space, a lot less than a microwave. Get rid of the microwave. The microwave kills the food. It kills water. If you're trying water plants with microwaved water, those plants will die. I don't know why people use this microwave. These are these little microwave meals. It's the worst thing. Stop using plastics, Stop using microwave. You don't need it. All right, that's super super important now. I remember we said Alzheimer's takes forty years to develop, so if you're having issues with your memory now, you're probably already at least a decade into it. And it just starts with little things, Oh, where's my keys? What's this person's name that I just met? Why did I come into the kitchen? Right, So it just starts off with little things, little brain foggy, little loss of motivation, little depression, little more anxiety. Don't let it happen to you. I saw my Grandma Dotty die from Alzheimer's disease, and it was miserable. It happened over forty years, but those last ten to fifteen were the worst, and I don't want to let that happen to you. I want to teach you how to function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. You're listening to boost your brain power more when we come back from the break.
Speaker 3: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases, that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Caplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fib may, algaea, vertigo, migrains four, posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact the doctor Kamplin, you can call his team at two O one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at KAPLANDC dot com.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplin and you're listening to boosh your brain power. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so we said, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's de mensha, they may take forty years to develop. Right with Parkinsons, You're not gonna get that tremor till forty years later. So there's so much you could do now to prevent that. And if you do have Parkinson's, there's a lot you could do to rewire your brain and improve your function and improve your quality of life. It's called neuroplasticity. Just like you could go to the gym and exercise your muscles. We have techniques through functional neurology that helps people with stroke, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, ms ALS, autism, add ADHD, dyslexia, anxiety, insomnia, ed ibs. A lot of different things that are controlled by your nervous system can be fixed by rewiring the brain and improving the function the minochondrial function, reducing the inflammation, improving intestinal digestion absorption, making sure that the immune system is strong. So there's lots of stuff you gotta do. But it's a holistic approach, right. So we help lots of people improve their brains in their body in a natural and holistic way without any drugs or medication or invasive surgeries. But it's work, right. We don't just give you a pill. Don't come to me if you want a pill. I'm not gonna do. People want that easy, quick fix. Let me just take a pill to fix it, all right, Go to another doctor if that's what you want, If you want the knowledge and you want to learn where your problem is coming from and the best way to improve it, to get a permanent fix where you don't need doctors and hospitals and tests, pills, medicine and herbs and supplements. God gave you this amazing body that heals itself. We just got to unleash your potential. You gotta get to the root cause of the problem so it can be helped. It's never too late, right. So a lot of people come to me with a tremor and they want to know, Hey, do I Parkinson's what's going on? Now? With Parkinson's, you'll get what's called a resting tremor. That means when you're just resting, relaxing your hands down to your side, that's when you're going to see the tremor a lot. There's another tremor called an intention tremor. That's when you're going to grab a glass of water, or you're trying to sign your name, or you're trying to eat, or you have an intention that comes from your cerebellum. That's different than a Parkinson's tremor. Parkinson's comes from an area called the basil ganglia. That's where dopamine's produced. So what doctors will do for that is give them dopamine, all right, the medication called el dopa. Now what we do is a different approach. We want to do is say, hey, what pathways lead into the basil ganglia, so we can get that basil ganglia to function at a higher level. So we're improving the function of the nervous system through neuroplasticity. And maybe if there's more connections, more synapses or mitochondrial more atp, more collaterals, more electricity, more signals, more blood flow, more oxygen. Then maybe that basil ganglia will get stronger and start producing dopamine on its own and it won't need the medication as much. Because sometimes the medication for Parkinson's causes what's called a tardive diskinesia. What a tardive diskinesia is when you take the medicine, but then the medicine causes another type of movement disorder, and usually it's worse than the Parkinson's tremor, Like it might be their lips and mouths, their head start moving. Then my patients will be like, oh, man, I wish I just had my hand tremor from the Parkinson's. Now it's my whole head. It's my mouth, my lips, my gin. And most people don't look at your hands, but most people do look at your face and your head. It's called a tardive discnesia. It's one of the biggest side effects of the Parkinson's medication. All right, So what do we say. You gotta measure the risk versus the reward. Is it worth it? Maybe to you, it's worth it to a lot of my patients. They don't want to take the medication because they don't like the side effects, so we teach them ways to rewire their brain through neuroplasticity. Okay, then you can work on it and stop the progression and reverse to improve function. Yes, we said prevention is always the best, right. So one of the early signs of Parkin sins is loss of arms swing. So when we have patients come to our office, we'll check out their gate, how they walk. If their arms not swinging, that's a clue. Loss of smell, that's another clue. Constipation. They listen to their gut over their history. A lot of people have constipation, but they're not gonna think they got Parkin sins. Shoulder pain that is one of the first signs that showed up. So if I have a you know, thirty forty year old patient comes with shoulder pain, their smells gone from COVID. When they walk, their arm doesn't swim, right, I'm thinking that's not good. In their history, they say constipation. It's now I gotta dig a little bit deeper and say, hey, is it possible this person will develop Parkinson's in twenty thirty years. Right? And then we look at other things. Look at their face. Their face looks a little called it a mask face where there's less expression, doesn't look so emotional. That's another cloth. I'm thinking, Oh yeah, they have what's called camp decorma, which is like like a little hunchback, like their shoulders are rolled in and their heads two forward. That is an or least sign of Parkinson's. So how many people have poor posture, constipation, they lost their smell, their facial expressions are decreased. You got right shoulder pain and your arm's not swinging properly when you walk. We got to intervene immediately, and then we could prevent this person from ever getting Parkinson's and then they never get the diagnosis. How cool is that? But you got to get a check up. You got to come to the office or we could do it, like I said, virtually, so we could check your smell, we could check your shoulder, we could check your gut, could check your arms swing when you walk, you know, if you were a toe walker as a kid. Also another clue, Hey, that's more likely to get parkinson Right, but find out early. Don't wait until you get a tremor to then start working on it. All these things are going to show up first. Alzheimer's right. We don't want to wait forty years till the memory goes. There's a lot of tests that you can do to see if you're at risks or Alzheimer's. There's a test called the Mocha MCA. We do it in our office. You can actually do it at home if you want. It's a test out of thirty points. You need at least twenty six MOCA. That's to say, if you're less than twenty six, you're more prone to dementia, Alzheimer's, or some neurological condition there all, right, But the best test is called the qee G brain mapping. Q EEG brain mapping is this test where you put on a cap and it has different connections that measure your brain waves. It measures your alpha brain waves, which is just kind of how you are normally, your braid of bane waves, your braid up. Your beta brain waves is when you're really focused thinking, you're taking a test, you're reading, you're presenting something. Your theta that's when you're daydreaming, you're looking at the window, you're in la la land. Sometimes that's where you come up with creative ideas, and then you're delta. That's when you're just sleeping. That's when you're out. Everything needs to replenish, reoxygenate, relax, detoxify, autophogy that's when we want to relax the brain. So this q EEG brain mapping measures all these brain waves and based on the location the abnormal brain wave can determine where you're gonna have problems, and it'll say, Hey, you're gonna have memory problems, short term memory, working memory, long term memory. You're gonna have problems with motivation or depression or anxiety. You're gonna have difficulty shifting tasks, Troubles with attention, motivation, focus, punctuality, troubles with your eyes or your ears or your balance, troubles with sleeping, troubles with your dopamine, your acetylcholine, intestinal inflammation, hypothyroid problem, hyperglycemia. It's gonna say you have heavy metal poisoning and concussion, some pathogen in your brain. It picks up all this stuff. Non invasive, no radiation, you don't need any contrast fluid, you don't need to sit in any you know, caustrophobic tube for forty five minutes. It's a super easy test, super quick and valuable information and it's gonna tell us are you gonna be more prone to pargins In's or Alzheimer's or dementia ad D, or you're gonna have intestinal problems or thyroid problems. It all shows up on this test. Okay, this is called a q ee G brain mapping, and we're gonna give a gift to our listeners. For the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get the q EEG Brain mapping for only twenty one dollars. It's normally five hundred dollars. You could get it for only twenty one dollars. All you gotta do is call text or email six four six two two one six seven three eight eight or you can email info at Taplinbrainobody dot com and this test. All you have to say is, hey, I want to sign up for the twenty one dollars q ee G brain mapping. I want to be one of the first seven people. And you want to function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. You're listening to boost your brain power more when we come back from the break.
Speaker 3: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan Brainandbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Kaplin, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. You're listening to boost your brain power. All right. So we said that many neurological conditions take forty years to develop. Don't wait till something bad happens to start working on it. Same thing with cancer. Mine, cancer just doesn't develop right away, you know. And I've had some close family members with cancer, and one in particular, you know, she would go and get her you know, mammograms and pap smears and go to the gynecologist every year and get tested, and you know, she ended up getting ovarian cancer stage three ovarian terratomam told she was going to die in four years. Luckily she's alive. And she did it all naturally, without any drugs, without any radiation, without any chemotherapy. And she was told she needed to do the chemotherapy or she would die, but she did it naturally and she's alive today. And that was you know, fifteen twenty years ago or something like that. But anyway, cancer just doesn't develop like that. She was getting tested every year, so she was like to her doctor, I don't understand, Hey, how come they never picked up anything. It just happened right away. And the thing is, it doesn't happen right away, but the technology that they have these is not good enough to depict it when it's just starting, all right, So it has to be really intense for it to be picked up on this imaging there. So even if you do it once a year, you know, in a whole year there could be a huge growth there. So cancer develops over time, you know, diabetes develops over time, Heart disease develops over time, right, you don't get lung cancer after your first cigarette. You know, you're gonna get it after forty years of smoking cigarettes. Right when you get heart disease, You're not gonna get it after you know, well, a couple of years of eating pizza, ice cream, and fried food and cheeseburgers and all that stuff, mac and cheese, you're not gonna get it, you know, in the first few years of doing that. After forty years of eating that way, drinking beer every night, that's when you're gonna get the high blood pressure. Right. That's why you don't see most people that you know forty years of age getting it. You know, it's like usually it's fifty sixty. But nowadays, yeah, people are getting it at forty because they start eating crappy from the beginning, you know. But it used to be people would have their home cooked meal and everything would be healthy. And then once you get to college, then you start eating like crap. And then when you're on your own and poor, you start eating crappy food. You know. That's why people would normally get heart disease starting you know, forty years after twenty so after sixty years. But now now people are eating crap from the beginning. And so we're getting forty year olds that are getting high blood pressure and hard attacks and strokes. It's scary, all right, but you got to be that one percent. Don't do what everyone else does. Don't believe them. Don't believe the food pyramid. Don't believe that milk does a body good. Don't believe that your memory just gets worse with age. They're all lies. Don't believe it. Don't believe your vision gets worse with or your posture gets worse with age. You just got to work at it. Get up your butt and work at it. Right. It's super important to improve your body and your brain and prevent future problems. Right. Like we always say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. One of the easiest ways to prevent all this stuff, dementia, Alzheimer's, obesity, heart disease, cancer is the twenty rule. I love the twenty rule. Every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds, move your body, look twenty feet away, and then you could go back to whatever you're doing. Whether you're working at the computer, you're watching TV, you're reading a book, you're working, you're studying, you're on your cell phone. I don't care what it is. If you're sitting for more than twenty minutes, you get up and move your body. That's the twenty rule that will save your life. That's the only thing you get from the show today is participate in the twenty rule. Put an alarm if you have to get a cooking timer. Every twenty minutes, you get up, you move your body for twenty seconds. You look twenty feet away, and I don't care what your twenty second movement is. You could be a twenty seconds of push ups, twenty seconds of sit ups, a twenty second walk, twenty second squats, twenty second jumping jacks, twenty second lunges, twenty second pull ups. But you move your body for twenty seconds. Even if it's just you walk around your desk. Just move your body, do some shoulder rolls, some sinning, to stanning. Something every twenty minutes to use it or you lose it. So you gotta keep your body moving. Now, we were talking about tremors before. A Parkinson's tremor is at rest an intention. Tremor is from your cerebellum. That's a different part of your brain. And then you also have what's called an essential tremor. You'll know if it's an essential tremor because it will get better if you drink alcohol. So if you have a tremor that gets better after how alcohol, that is an essential tremor. It's not a Parkinson's tremor or an intention tremor. That's an essential tremor. All three types of tremors require different types of neurologic exercise. But what you want to do is get a neurological evaluation. That way, we can check your memory. Are you predisposed to dementia or Alzheimer's? You check your gait, Do you have the stibular problem or balance problems or dizzyness or headaches? Check out your gut. Do you have blow covading inflammation? Do you have a backup? Very common? Check out your heart, your circulation you have these vericose veins. Is your blood flow poor? Do you have you know, cold hands and feet? All these things clue us in. So what you should do, and we're gonna give a gift to you guys, is a one on one evaluation with me where I check out your memory, We check out your balance, your coordination. I listen to your heart, your lungs, your gut, check out your muscles, your posture, your alignment. We do a full theological valuation. If you have other tests like you did the brain mapping, or you have blood work, we'll go over all that. If you have MRIs, you bring them. It takes you about forty five minutes. It's a one on one evaluation with me. We're gonna go over your history, and after the valuation, we come up with a diagnosis and then a prognosis, which means how well I think you're gonna do or are you gonna end up with good health, medium, poor health? Whatever it is. That's called the prognosis, and then I give my treatment recommendations. Well, I'm gonna say, Okay, you gotta change your diet. You gotta exercise more. You gotta lift some weights. You gotta work on your posture. You need to do some breathing exercises. Your memories off, we gotta do some memory exercise. Your eyes are off, your vision's off. We gotta do some eye exercises. Your balance is off. We want to prevent falls, so we got to do different balance exercises so we figure out where your weaknesses are. It's not broke. We don't fix it, but we find out where your weaknesses are and teach you how to fix it in a natural way without any drugs, no surgeries. But you gotta do the work. So if you're ready to do the work, then you sign up. If you want an easy, quick fix it and you just looking for some pill to fix you, do not sign off for this offer. This is for people who are ready to take control of their own health. Okay, that's the type of place we are. We teach you how to help yourself, but you got to go home and do it. So I teach you how to be independent of doctors and tests and pills. But you got to do the work. Now. This evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment recommendations is normally five hundred dollars. The first seven people to call, text or email can get the entire forty five minute tests for only twenty one dollars. Call or text this number six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplanbrandonbody dot com. Now there's another test called a VNG video nostography. This test is not invasive, there's no radiation. You wear these goggles that have infrared cameras on them, and then you follow this red laser light and it goes up and down, it goes fast and slow, and it goes over here and over there, and with head turns and in light and dark, all different directions. And based on that, we could tell if you have imbalances from left to right. So people who have these ups and downs where they get anxiety, where they get depression. You know, we could see, okay, which areas are overactive. That's gonna be more the anxiety and the panic and the insomnia and the worry, and the mind racing, the adrenals calling, and the sweating. That's the overactive nervous system. Or you could have an underactive nervous system fatigue, depression, low motivation, poor memory, always tired, brain fog. The VNG picks up that, so it's gonna say, hey, you need to slow down this area so you can get better sleep, but you need to increase this area so you get better memory. That's why I love the VNG. That test is also normally five hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get that test for only twenty one dollars as well. If you want, you could do all three the q EEG brain mapping, the one on one with me and the VNG. You could do all three which would be only twenty one dollars each, and instead of paying one five hundred dollars total, you only have to pay sixty three dollars. Just call, text or email say what all three tests all right? Tell them you listen to boost your brain power. You want to be one of the first seven people. The phone number again is six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplinbrainobody dot com. If you're interested in visiting one of our offices or setting up a virtual visit, you can check out our website for more information. The website is kaplindc dot com. If you're on social media, you can go on YouTube. We have a bunch of videos out Our YouTube page is Caplin Brain and Body. If you want social media from Facebook, it's Caplin Brain and Body. If you're on Instagram it's Caplin Brain Body, and if you're on TikTok it's doctor Eric Caplan. So we have lots of good videos out there. If you're interested in purchasing my book. You can get it on Amazon. The book is called Boost Your Brain Power, A Guide to Improving Your Memory and Focus by doctor Eric Caplan. And when you write in boost your brain Power, brain power is one word, and there's a big picture of a blue brain on there with like electricity coming out. So that's my book. It's super easy read. It's the seventeen most research ways of neuroscience to prove what needs to be done to prevent Alzheimer's and dementia. So it's called Boosh your Brain Power, a Guide to Improving Your Memory and Focus by doctor Eric Caplan. Get it. If you want to function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain Power.
Speaker 3: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, iuziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases. That this is the show for you. Don't Misboost your brain Power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Caplan, you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero, or visit his website at kaplandc dot com.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas express