Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast Thursday.
Speaker 2: Well, calling in right now is Chairman Joe Gruda from the GOP and Well, there's so many things happening in this country, in Washington, in the world, mister chairman, where do we start?
Speaker 1: Hey, Listen, the Tuesday was a big night for America and everybody should be alert to what's happening with these radical leftists that are winning all across this country. But it should be highlighted that the guy in Michigan, this LSIE guy, is as bad as it comes. I call him the Michigan Mundami, but he's much worse. I mean, this is a guy who's best friends with Piker, who basically said we deserve nine to eleven. And that's just the beginning of it. I mean, we're in the fight for our lives. We gotta make sure people know what this DSA group and what these candidates are all about, what they're trying to do. They're trying to fundamentally change America. We have to stop them. And this l SIE character is, like I said, is as bad as they come. He's a hamad supporters for I would say he's going to go up there and represent the best interests of Palestine, not Michiganders. And we got it. Like I said, we got to expose him for what he is, and we got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: I can't understand how the American people can just vote for a guy that's so into American I don't understand. Is it a result of all the migrants that he came in in the last five years, ten years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, well that's what their policies. They don't want any borders at all. They don't want to get rid of vice and any type of enforcement. They want amnesty for all. And listen, when you talk about jobs, you talk about the economy, you talk about housing. Every one of these families needs a place to stay, so it increases the demand. The support why is limited, and it makes it more expensive for everybody it goes. It's so much worse. I think we've failed as a country over the last twenty five years in terms of educating the young about the results of socialism. I mean, it didn't work in Havana, it didn't work in Crackets, it didn't work in Moscow. As a matter of fact, what happens in these places is it creates misery. Government's not the solution. Everything is not equal in the world of socialism. People that are on top are still on top. You just have no ability to ever get to where they are. And we have to communicate that. That's the message I'm telling my team. The fact that we failed the schools, that failed our kids, and people think socialism is the way to go. I said, we have to do a all out, you know war in terms of a campaign to let people know, oh, the impact of socialism communism. I talked to people who've escaped Cuba, and I talked to somebody who escaped Vietnam as a kid and escaping to communism and escaping these disaster policies that leads rampant, like I said, misery amongst the people. It's never worked. But the fact that over fifty percent of the Democrats are in favor of it and are the positive opinion on socialism and are voting for these leftist radicals who basically are doing a coup from within, want to get rid of the presidency. They want to get rid of Thanksgiving, I said. I said, the commercials we should be airing is I wish the campaign was right. Thanksgiving was right before the campaign, and I would say, if you're sitting at home and enjoying, you know, turkey and watching football, these guys want to take Thanksgiving away and.
Speaker 2: Sweety unbelievable and it's hard to believe that the American people are going to go for that. Is it going to losing forty nine states like they did in nineteen eighty four to make a change and rub out the Socialist Party? I mean the Socialist Party by themselves, they only get two percent of the vote, but they have taken over the Democratic Party and it doesn't look like anybody has the courage to take it back.
Speaker 1: It just seems like people have given up and they have given up hope for themselves on achieving the American dream. And I think that they've given up hope that their kids get achieve the American dream. The only place in the world where you can go from nothing to something is America. We have the greatest gifts here in our country. If you work hard and a little bit of luck, you could go anywhere you want. You don't have to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. That's the message we have to deliver. Mark Dommi in your city, New York City alone with the grocery stores, the relentless attack on the wealthy resonating with like I said, people who have lost open. We have to somehow restore that hope and let people know that this president is going to bat for them and is trying to do everything he can't go in to fight for the American worker.
Speaker 2: President Trump being president. Mayor Mundami is better off having the President like him than not. I mean, because the federal money is where the money really is, whether it's for housing or whether it's for transit or whatever. The money is in Washington right now. New York City is short money. New York State is short money. It would pay for Mayor Mundami to be nice to the president.
Speaker 1: Yes, and listen, the President loves New York City. I talked to him about it all the time. But the President is concerned about the rise of these commies and these socialists. He's worried about the direction that they want to take the country forget, you know, And that's why we have to expose them and let people know what these guys are really about. Government is not the answer. Government is not the answer. We could do better, you know. We we have the ability to and so we got to work hard.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming on this Thursday evening and let's catch up again real soon.
Speaker 1: Thanks John,