Speaker 1: Linchintago, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. You're right over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see the I was just throwing away at die coke bottle and bounced right off the rim of the trash can.
Speaker 3: And was rolling and I got her, you asked, I answered.
Speaker 1: Okay, lightning in a bottle over there. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yeah, fifteen minutes to vote for you say we played? If you haven't done so.
Speaker 2: Already, Yeah, you're voting on which stabbing Westward song? Thanks for doing that. By the way, which stabbing Westward song you want to hear? Save yourself? What do I have to do? Or shame?
Speaker 1: The other? One with the most votes will play at nine in each and every one of you who takes two seconds to vote on the ja our Facebook page will be qualified to win a data remember tickets.
Speaker 3: All right, jil our Facebook page, Let's begin.
Speaker 1: In Salt Lake City, dude was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail after police say he assaulted a victim, claiming they were a were wolf. Yeah, Jose Perez. He's a twenty four year old booked on one felony account of aggravated robbery two fifteen in the afternoon at some restaurants. The police started receiving multiple calls reporting an assault in progress where both Perez and the victim were getting lunch. The victim attempted to flee multiple times, but Perez kept them restrained in a chokehold. Then he pulled out a wooden steak with a nail in it, telling the victim they were a werewolf and that he was going to pierce their heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, is this a drug situation or just just a guy needs his seventy at least seventy two hour loka.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that goes without saying. First off, a were wolf's not out at two fifteen in the afternoon. No, come on, I mean, do you not know anything, Jose, Get it straight. You have your nail on the stick and everything. You went that far, you knew that. But yeah, man, team wolf.
Speaker 2: I mean he was a different kind of thing, you know, going to high school during the day were wolves nighttime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, dude, what was the I mean, if you're gonna, if you're even going to attempt to use that as you're out, you got to pull the crime off after dark, which just there's no two ways about it. Preferably around midnight Lost Boys. That's the movie I was thinking of. That was a good one, remember that with Kiefer God. So anyway, yeah, he is in custody. Does not say if he got the seventy two hour mandatory eval. I don't know. I would think, yes, you gotta go through that. If you're wear a wolf hunting in broad daylight at a restaurant, that yeah, right's uh not to be outdone. There's this clown.
Speaker 2: Float a man float to man, floating down. Man got to be a flood man, He's.
Speaker 3: Got to be a flying.
Speaker 1: After several weeks given a reprieve, the Tampa Saint Pete Clearwater area is once against stepping up and providing more evidence that they are indeed the hotbed of Florida man activity across this entire state of ours.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If they had several weeks off, I'd say a week max. They can't go that long.
Speaker 1: Well, Samuel Lee Thomas is seventy two years old, and he stepped up to raise the bar at least when it comes to abusing the nine to one to one emergency line. In the last five years, sam Old sam has logged sixteen thousand calls to the police emergency line. This year alone, he has placed thirty four hundred calls and six hundred and forty seven of those our complaints that he makes about the people who live directly across the street from him, and he calls up NonStop, day in and day out, reporting that they are up to no good, and each and every time that the police come out, they find a normal family doing normal family things. The most recent reports of them shooting off firearms and using narcotics turned out to be something quietly quite different. They were having a barbecue. But they have to go out, don't they. That's this sucks.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Come on set sixteen. You literally would have to just be doing this NonStop around the clock.
Speaker 2: I think your only answer is I mean, I was gonna say take his phone, but you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I think your only answer is to jail them. Hey, well he.
Speaker 1: Now he is, he is jailed now, but he bonded out. Wow, I'd like to make my phone call. He calls nine one one.
Speaker 3: I'm being held against my will. Yeah right here.
Speaker 2: Look hey, well the nine one one said, there's not attached to the jail, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Give him, give him three wishes from a genie. All three wishes.
Speaker 3: More calls than nine one one.
Speaker 2: You just have caller idea at the center. Oh that's Sam, don't answer it.
Speaker 1: And then that one.
Speaker 2: Time, Yeah, the boy who cried wolf situation takes place. Yep, there's Sam holding his heart at home with one hand and the other hand he's got the phone in his hand. Because you know, Sam at seventy two, still has a home phone.
Speaker 1: You have the landline, Sure, don't car sure? Sure? How long? I can't believe how long we held onto one of those in our house.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: You finally ever had like five years ago, years ago? Yeah, and you kept it because you're You're what was the reasoning?
Speaker 1: Were emotionally attached to the phone number.
Speaker 3: They didn't put change your cell phone number.
Speaker 1: I'm emotionally attached to that one too. Both numbers have had for twenty five years plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you asked me.
Speaker 1: I honestly answered, I just had to get over it.
Speaker 2: He emotionally attached to a phone number. Therefore, you kept a landlin I call it. As soon as the squirrels got the cables. I said that was a blessing in disguise. The guy said it was gonna be four and a half hours to fix minimum, and it's about six o'clock the night. I said, screw it. Who needs a phone that was twenty plus years? And then there's Taco Bob who continued to pay for it for how many years?
Speaker 1: I didn't. Your phone didn't work for how long?
Speaker 3: And you continue to pay for continue to pay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: You kept asking me about it.
Speaker 2: No, I continued to pay for for the red zone. No, because it wouldn't let me cancel.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, all I know is when I called him up, I said, look, I don't want it, and she goes, well, you have to. It comes with this, right. You kept paying for it? Yeah, and then and then I said I don't have to. I said that's like paying for high octane and using the low octane. I said, get rid of it. I said, I'm coming, it's done, and she agreed with me.
Speaker 1: How about this, She didn't want to go to a Canada where the closest living relatives of an eighty four year old woman from I'd.
Speaker 2: Like it that he's ragging on me for still paying for the cell phone. Yet he kept I mean the home phone, but he kept the phone because he was emotionally attached to the number.
Speaker 1: Although ours worked when we needed to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, squirrels took care of it. Okay.
Speaker 1: What the closest living relatives of an eighty four year old British Columbia woman who the widow this This woman died a couple of years ago. She was had a good amount of money and she left the bulk of that a state to a quote much younger professional companion in male sque court, rather than the two only living h relatives that she had, which were her niece and nephew. Now the niece and nephew are contesting this that this male escort is raking in about a million dollars from that dearly departed eighty four year old woman who from time to time was more than happy to pay for these services of various male escorts for the purpose of companionship and sexual services.
Speaker 3: That's a racket, dude.
Speaker 2: You know you can with the amount of elderly if you're if they still don't owse the urge.
Speaker 1: I get that, But if you're the male escort, hello, you're gonna put it in the dustbin.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred. I think that's gonna move my next my next vocation after this one drives. After we do this, and then and then we and then go to the podcast just strictly podcast balls out people.
Speaker 3: You'll of it. There'll be our rules, which are no rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then after that, I'm a I'm an elderly next toy.
Speaker 1: No, you can do that all you want.
Speaker 2: And now he's blown dust out trying to.
Speaker 3: Clean this thing up a little. It's like an old.
Speaker 2: Drafty hall right there. Pat k Y, all right, let's go. Bertie. Look mighty party. Bertie.
Speaker 1: By the way, that judge make.
Speaker 2: This ky squirty judge hasn't made a ruling yet.
Speaker 3: Bertie slin w j R R.