Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like pulmarket is really pushing this industry into mass adoption because like the very beginning, people don't know this concept, right, so what a prediction market? You can't trade them for retavy events, like what's going on? Like that's something mad right now? I beforely one odd top twenty or thirty all about this concept during that time last year around November, so it's it's this thing actually is really far away previously from normal people and even for crypto people, they don't know about prediction market, like about sixty months as ago.
Speaker 2: This content is brought to you by bitco, which is one of the top crypto custodians in the crypto industry. Bitco works with many big companies and brands such as Pantera Capital, Bitstamp, and bitcoin Ira. Nike also selected bitgo to power its wallets for its NFTs and Bitco has many great services such as hot wallets, custodial wallets, self managed cold wallets, and NFT wallets. Many institutions trust bitco with its top level security and incredible services such as being able to deploy your capital while it's in custody, which includes lending, borrowing, trading, staking, DeFi access and more. If you'd like to learn more about bitco, please visit bitgo dot com link in the description. Welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcast. I'm your host, Tony Edward and with me is Rain Wu who's the CEO of Predex, and Amelia Rain. It is great to have you on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for hiring me, and it's great to take this interview today. And now I want to ensure us more about what they do.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Rain, you and I have met in person, and you're doing some great things building out preducts and Amelia and I think it's important for folks to learn about it given that your leverage AI and blockchain and crypto. So I think the convergence of those things are pretty significant and we're seeing some big movements around it. But before we get to all that, tell us about yourself, where you from and what's your professional background.
Speaker 1: Of course you got to share. So for me, I previously originally from China, so I grow up engaging in the capital of China. So around twenty thirteen I come to us to studying as a computer science PhD student. So what I did during the PhD time is and constraints recognitions. I built some pipelines for recognizing faces and facial landmarks and the unconstrained scenarios, so which has actually been what did think adopted there on in the academia. So what we do during that time is basically using the learning albums to find some of the facial locations and basically using the learning to the nice who you are and in some changing scenarios. So during that time, actually I was thinking about is there a way that we can build out something really not only for institution but for every people, right like consumer AI. That's finally come true. So that is always my dream to build out something around this customer AI industry. And then after five years I gariated from the University of Houston with the best phy student of the convers sign that year and then I joined Visa as a researcher. So in Visa I many do it so for detention at anti money launterings and then a lot of things regarding to the transaction risk management. Yeah, so dre's the time. Also I have somend of new ideas regarding it is a probably a way of doing this kind of AI evaluation more efficiently. So as we know, like in Visa or any kind of like a big firm. If you do mation learning rats a lot of things you need to evaluate them day and night. So that is actually occupied most of my job. So are probably a better way we were thinking, so trying to dominate the democratize this evaluation when more people get in touch with evaluations. So that is something like what I'm sort of. Yeah, so I I was in Visa for four years since two nineteen to the earlier twenty three and then I could Visa start my compling. Yeah, that is my background.
Speaker 2: And what was your first encounter with bigcoin or crypto and when did it click for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So where were beginning? I think I hear a big cooin in around twenty twenty, twenty eleven or twenty twelve, actually very ver early. So during that time, actually some of my roommates telling me, okay, so this is a new coin called bigcoin. This is actually good on the equation aurism instead of like the real coin. Yeah, so when I'll take a look. So there time I was like, actually get a little bit interesting what happened. But the thing is that like during that time, I remember it's really hard to get one, so unless you're minding by yourself or you actually buy from some of the exchanges. But I was in China the time. There's that time it's really hard to get one. So I was not aware of what happened of this field until I think it's twenty eighteen nineteen, so some of my friends actually get rich by buying big coins. That is actually my second time actually take a close look. But actually I was actually on til twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, that is the Devin summer and nat h trained actually the hype of nity. That is actually exact time I started to buy some tokens, so I could say like not that early, but I think until I really noticed that this technique can do something beyond like transfer the money, I can really cintimus people to really put their own money into this to actually as a as an allocation or just a for speculation. At the time, actually I read into the game. Yeah, so basically I fall into everything, but kind of like get into the game a little bit like a in the serve of false wave of the crypto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if you can tell us a bit about your your thoughts on China and their approach to crypto. They had banned it and they unbanned it. It's been kind of flip floppy, right, But Hong Kong earlier this year opened up retail trading to crypto. They launched bitcoin and ether et apps, so it seems China started to embrace crypto more.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They put out a I think a paper about Web three Shanghai and all that. What are your thoughts on China's approach interesting questions? So I think the China actually always wanted to like testing some.
Speaker 1: Person that is the actually what previously you will be doing in the country. So I I've been in US for ten years, but I think that like to gradually get into something, there's nothing wrong with that. So basically Hong Kong is actually it can think, like an intersection between the China and also the world of the world. So they're basically trying to testing from the hub from the intersection. I think probably is a good way to start the business. But I think it's really hard to tell like what is actually going on if we actually completely you know, adoption the crypto, because like there's always a double source like the benefits and the cons right, So until then, like we are very good at to control some some bad effects. So for for government perspectives, right, I feel that like like us, right, so they lit they need to be a little bit cautious about what's going on. I think the Purple is really decentralized the forces of I mean, I could like doing some revolution or somehow you know, reblue something like not working. So until they have a very strong will of really reublue something not working. I mean scriptoprob is not there in the big country, but for a small and medium country probably this is a little beatale for them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I think a lot of people are waiting to see when China may open up, you know, training to the rest of the mainland China. I think that would be very bullish in the market. But who knows when they're going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard to tell.
Speaker 2: Ye, Okay, tell us about Amilia the platform and products. What are what are you trying to build here and what the problem.
Speaker 1: Does it solve? Yeah, So in Amilia actually it's a decentralized Yeah, evaluation protocol. So our dream is that we basically let normal people to fund problems in the AI engines, so that we can recomp them the best AI agent that we have to the right person. So you know, like there are so many A agent authors and there are so many people can train different air agents, but right now there's not a curation platform or like eup for AI. So we're trying to build up this kind of Europe for AI that we lend normal people to evelinescing more efficiently. But the problem is that you actually there are the can evaluing something already out there. But for AI, the problem need to come up with normal people from the daily works, like who will be present something I care right, Like what is stark look like? Whether the stars can be like the Hollywood basically win the oscar price or something like that. So they basically need to come up the problems from the normal people side so that the consumer AIS can We're really so many problems that the problem is to be. So we want the AMNAIL to be a platform that holding up different problems that generated by the decentralist human being, a cross sourcing it so that like we have a problem marketplace instead of like the model marketplace for AM models evaluating them comprehensively. So that is the dream of Amenia and predects actually is an application generated from the amenia so product application, AM infrastructure, so application perspectives. That is really people facing. So we give them a future oriented prediction market. What is future oriented? Firstly, would the problems come up with human normal people, not actually from a centralized committee, so that every people can engage into the prediction market. Secondly, we actually give them the capability of AI automatic trading or automatic news aggregation. So basically in products you can exploring in the future all these news is regarding an event so that you can treat the even more efficiently. It's actually the future. Why because we have become a news aggregation engines with a technique power by the amelia. And third the most important thing is that we're going to share significant of our revenue to people who come up with the best problems for the prediction market. So in that sense, actually people will try their best to actually think something like very interesting disputing and what we will get more can valance by just turning their friends or like other people who make interested in that, and that will become a hub for other agents to evaluating them on this question that most people are about the adopted for. So that is actually, I think products come up with all this questions that normal people to treat the sentiment people to contribute in terms of the great questions, but for AMLIA to finally evaluate in the air agent on these questions. So that is actually the reason why we want to build as under four deeper perspectives. What we want to have this architecture is because I really noticed that there's a lot of speculators in the webstree industry. So, but there are real forces that's driving the industry into the future. Yeah, So so how we can utilizing the striming forces or motivations more efficiently for something good. So that is the problem I think we want to solve. I think many of the web AI companies they want to divide these two forces. They want to AI I mean developers, they only focus on air development and they lenure to token. Really for the speculators, that's separate them very kind of like you know widely. But what we want to do is that we want to integrate them so in the prediction market context, right, we think that's probably it's one of the best use cases that we can integrate these two forces. There's normal people indust speculating on this event, but they contribute the data looking for what is speculating in terms of actually what happened in history, what the news to look like, and then we can using the large length model capability to help them to better make the decisions, help the generally better events. So that is how the AI can more deeply integrate with the speculators, so that the money can also be distributed to the people who actually developed the best AI models. So that is the flow we want to build and want to really close the loop of the speculator and the AI developers. Yeah, that's why we need to have this kind of a set up.
Speaker 2: And which blockchains are you currently operating on? Is the ammeiliate platform its own proprietary blockchain or is it built on specific a specific blockchain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we are built on base many base base, but we also working on the others block chains for example, say which the orangine come from? And also like a in a mental uh recently baras they can link h. So the general idea is that I want to go a multi chance so that we become the best power prediction market in area of the block chains, because we feel that prediction market is necessary. But it's not there yet for many of the black chairs. We know poly market is the best one there at the Polygon, you know, for the others blockchain, we really don't think there's a lot of people working on prediction markets. So if we have air capability, we have the prediction market. It's the great Uli, the great talon bots. So we really want to bring out this capability to each of the block chains.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, for sure. And then there's a prdx token if I'm not mistaken for the products application.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we are going to launching a single token with production Amlia. Right now we're thinking about the a media and we are trying to lancher infrastructure token. Yeah. It also does people right now they are earning it's called products. But trying to have one single token system. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you know, with regards to the predictions market and placing bets and so forth, who can participate? Can US residents participate on this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Right now? We actually really always a law of at TC, so that like we are open to the non US residents unfortunately and basically and also not manage China, but you can actually trying to go yeah, out of the country or like some way to actually get into the game. Yeah, we're pretty much learned from what poly market did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, And I guess what type of predictions are you seeing? Is it like presidential election predictions? Different types of markets and things happening. What are some of the you know, things that are popping up that people are interested in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how our a platform? I think people in three different type of events personally about celebrities. Yeah, therapy is basically famous people and whatever. Celebrity like trauma is one of the celebrities. Uh, and on is one and yeah, and also the Hollywood starts. Yeah, so that because celebrities. Second, you think it's Mimi points or any points riven to the cripple in general. Right, so because the price is actually something people really care about and right now actually in the traditional trading rights, like the price is really actually wildtile It's actually not like saying that okay, that pretty civil about seventy seventy k or budeo of fifty k. So this kind of like a judgment based kind of like corresponding to a concept that humans really want to to bet on. It's very very interesting and we feel like draw a lot of people attention. Yeah, it's kind of like a you know, a cirt hold of the price. Yeah, that is something we have. And the third one we feel that is very interesting. It's somehow relevant to the Yeah, so to the sports. So you know, the sports is actually about the think they will become very popular. Like Olympics, we have all aero championship, and later around we may have others like also E games, right like for Themple Delta you know this kind of like electric yeah competition basically electric games. So this all these kind of things like might draw people attention. So all these competitions we feel like people really want to be expressing our opinions on. So that is a three topic feel very interesting. And then they have like a bigger trading volumes mm hm.
Speaker 2: And you know, do you have plans for expansion you know who are you looking to partner with different companies and so forth?
Speaker 1: Yes, we are actually firstly we are thinking about partnership with uh the big layer one or layer twos, So we're trying to become like somehow like a Dacks you know, thats like necessary in each other, the kind of like dig the one layer two. And then we feel that like catching up the attention of people. It's also become very very interesting and critical thing for each other Buchain. So we feel prediction market is a good way to catch up people's attention. So that is why we want to have this for each other ut chains. So collaborating with layer one lyric two is our the top parity. And second we feel like it will be somehow like the AI or Sienter Analysis company who want to evaluate in their air agents or they have the capability of holding their agents, but for other people to brainding their own agents on there right. So so that is something because we want to build up this AI army for solving out people's problems and then we canting them and basically becoming the right AI agent to write people. So the AI the central AI company of course someone we want to partnership with and then we can invalidate them or they can find us some of the services. Yeah, that is the second big proNT of like companies we are partnership with and the third one we think very interesting with the oracle. Yeah, so we basically just have a conversation with the channeling labs and also like other oracles, is that we need to have the very good data sources and the people can really find the source of truth, right, and that is something we want to have. Right now, our system is driving by voting machaism, So basically, if people don't agree with something, they can dispute our platforms and basically we give them this like one or two days distributing period. If everyone not agree with what's selected by creators, well revert back the whole process. Right. So, but we feel that like that may may still not the final kind of solution. So I think that if there's someone can kind of r the data in terms of what is the objective, I mean results of the event even better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I think you mentioned it earlier, but your platform is decentralized, right or is it centralized or are you working towards getting more decentralized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think right now as a hybrid, we learn a lot of the dads in FROST. So basically we have an un chain costudium, so all the user money is basically fully transparent on chain. Uh. Yeah, so people can see where the money is in a smart contract, so that brings us some transparency and safety. But we also think that in terms of the efficiency for example, the other book system, we bring it up chain, so basically you will have a fully kind of control internal which I mean order can be metted with another one so that we can boost in the efficiency. Yeah, so that is actually on chain because like for this kind of technique, we feel like it's good to protecting users from like a potational attacks. Uh. Yeah, just a little bit for jail and some of the like smart contract, it's a little bit harder to fully audit it audited. So that's why we actually want to protecting yeah, this part and keep it ourselves. Yeah. But so we are trying to towards a solution that's fully out chained. Yeah. If all the technique we already have, I'm resolved. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the question for you, you know, regarding security, because you mentioned the funds will be in a smart contract unchained, people can view that. What security levels do you have there to avoid any type of exploits on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we have audited by like wory log and also another famous uh security company. So their idea is that one thing is keeps the smart contract simple. Yeah, so don't have too much kind of like a floating component. Uh, we're clearly writing and so they're like, since this actually really kind of can be seen by people and that should be date. So it's the first thing. Second thing is that like we should put a lot of very i mean critical operations of chain and even this basic disconnect from the Internet. It's actually our internal kind of like the service we have, like some of the competitions and uh, and you're really limited about all these kind of forces that open to the Internet, so that we can protect a lot of like something i mean some newer applications from a sesstor or system.
Speaker 2: And have you done any fundraising? Are you currently looking to raise additional funds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we have raised the precede half a million. We reached the seed, some portion has been committed, so almost a million has been invested by mutual like Prisina cbcs. We are raising and what the one I meaning at around certain meal evaluation. Yeah, so that's still ongoing. So if then there's investors press contact us. Yeah, so then is also helping us. Yes, he's a pr O, so very good guy. Yeah, so we're working together around this. I think.
Speaker 2: So this kind of answers it itself, this question because obviously you're building a solution but you know, do you see the predictions market growing significantly? As you know, crypto is a way for people to trade twenty four to seven, and you know people are getting more speculative because everything's on the internet. Now, do you see this market growing significantly? Kind of like how the presidential election poly market. I think it is right, people are tracking that who's going to be president and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like play market is is really pushing this and that's free into mass adoption because like very beginning, people don't know this concept, right, so what a prediction market? You can trade them for relay events? Like what's going on? Like that's something magics right now? So I think I did some of the like research or like just asking different people in the US or New York City, right, like one out of five or two oluf of five people heard of this kind of concept. Yeah, but the other welder world, for example, I've got to uh Pasmania like in Philadelphia or like attend some of the events in UPE. Right, So I'm probably one out of twenty or thirteen all about this concept during that time last year around November. So it's it's this thing actually is really borrow away previously from normal people and even for crypto people, they don't know about prediction market like five sixty months as ago. But the poly market actually sex for their uveits getting some investment and also being basically pressed a lot by you know Italic. So people know this product concept. Yeah so, but there's a lot of things to do beyond point market. Firstly, you see the geologic location people who are adopting this concept of like a prediction market, right only US, I mean people are trading I could say, like mostly on poly markets. All the other parts. Actually there's no poly market, no poly marketing in Asia, no podley market in Europe. Right so in potly marketing ninety five of the training warring I think really from the predidential election, Yeah so there's a huge amount of topics that like they haven't covered. I think this year, the podiational election, of course is one of the most important things to focus on. But how about after this years, I think there should be a lot of dicentest topics and there's a lot of things made people get interesting. But as long as they're already familiar with this concept, they may come to treat again in point market or any prediction market I product or like others. So we need to prepare for that day. Right, So what we have is actually we have a good recommendation system then we can recome people the right event that may interesting. Yeah, we have two telegram bars one Tagram basically like TikTok, you can spid your phone and switch a different event, but we actually will measure how much you stay on each event and see basically advising your interest in that event and we're recom to you more about this event. So that is something like we can solve in the long tail distribution problem at least to be atminding that. Yeah. The second boss, what we're doing is actually let people to rating the different event based on all they think the other people will rate out this event. So you can think we're guessing what the other people may pay interesting in something. And that's way basically people will give us some of the thoughts and we will see okay, so people, oh, every people say this eventually are more interesting in So how about like we are improving the rank of this egaine. So that is all these kinds of things we have done to like bring this the diction marketing to mass adoption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that absolutely makes sense. And you know you mentioned like polymarket is only mostly US based, so it gives you an opportunity to grab market share globally because there's elections happening globally in different countries, different sporting events, different things that people may want to you know, do prediction trading on. So certainly the market is right for adoption to and for penetration into different markets.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, Yeah, we see a lot of opportunities on there in the globally.
Speaker 2: Yeah awesome, I love it. And you know, regards to AI and how you're leveraging that, I think you touched the bit on it. But the AI is helping to assist the the traders.
Speaker 1: It's a general idea. AI actually really can help us in three different directions, right. The first one, of course, as you mentioned, is assistney treaders fully automatic even training experience. So, man, I've actually being up the first U fully automatic qualitative training on prediction market. Actually that the actually word is connecting preducts, poly market and reightw engineer also tell me to connect with the calchhip. Yeah, so if we want to build up this kind of general prediction market automatic training AI bot, so you can think like they will help you gathering knowledge and news from different places and they can help you make better decisions. But internally, I think that really can acceterate AIS capability of processing real ward information. Yeah, so because you're really the AI is evaluating very closed angles. Is they're not evaluating in the open by every single person. So we feel like this can really have the AI pushing this forward, not only helping the no people treat better, but help internally the AI engine to processing the rural events better. Yeah, that is AI as for layers. We also have AAR as creators. The general ideas that how about like that generated AI generally is a good event or problem like people to trade. Yeah, so that is also relevant to the information or news processing capability. But the AI also need to understand what is the people attentional how to face the question a good way that drove people's attention. Yeah, So that is the second like AI capability we have, and the third one of this recomindation system that is actually has been there for a while, like Tikta using it. But in terms of even trading, right, that might be slightly different because in events they have like a lifetime right, So it's a process, right, so there were time you recomme to the right person. This person I mean more focused on some events going to the end, or some new events or something like the biased towards one direction. It's actually a little bit more complicated than a video because video is actually stable, right, But this is a kind of dynamic how you recommend this event to a right person in a different stage. That is somehow more than the problem that techtolo is trying to tackle. But we feel like that as an interesting problems that can really help me useargly better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. It's exciting. I see a lot of blockchain in AI merging. They have kind of a symbiotic relationship where blockchain can be used to verify different aspects of AI, like content generated by AI and so forth, and an AI can help enhance blockchain attributes. So they seem to they will be working together moving forward. And obviously you're you're kind of doing.
Speaker 1: That, yeah for the bush perspective, because we actually that are also from multicle angles, right, so from incentive layer of course, like people trying to like expect a little bit more on tokens as well as somehow relevant to the bloch and anything realm to chen that it's good to catch people's eyeball. But underlying the very important thing is that the bloosham bring out the transparency. Yeah, so our design is that will put all the evidences and in first chain on the blot chain so that they know how these AI systems, what can informations they use to draw the final conclusions. So this can reasoning past that things should be fully transparent producers so that they know, okay, does it actually make some bad move or make some wrong decision by looking to some like the wrong evidence. So we feel that this kind of parch is very good to put down chain and the an also learn from each other saying oh you guys make this mitecht or you got to using this evidence and also need to learn from you so that I can make better move in the next time. So we feel like question is probably one of the best way of holding up these kind of near media solutions, both for a verification perspective but also from like learning and imploring themselves doing the called co evolution perspectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah, okay, yeah, let's talk about the crypto market at large. I would love to get your thoughts on the Bitcoin ETF launches, the ETHERERM ETPs launched this morning. Of course it's a big time for the market as crypto is going more mainstream. What are your thoughts on on these ETFs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ETF actually is a variable way for normal people to get into it, especially the people who actually from the stocks, but I have no idea what the crypto is, So give them a legitimate way of taking part in the game. And that's also actually boosting the price of demand of actually the true at as well as p TCUs. So I think that is a very good way, and we feel in the upcoming years propose a little bit more in ETFs coming in. For example here Salona ATF is actually being proposed. And we also have like a mid goal like a bucket of investment. It's just kind of like you can pratitionally investment bucket of this ETF or IDFF that may happen later on. So we feel that like there's a lot of like good things coming in, and especially for the institutions right for example, like a normal the every defunds right or some others like rias. So previously it's really hard for them to allocate their assets or clients of money into this alternative assets. Right but right now it's like very think the sentiments coming in and they become like a good asset that everyone want to fight for, you know, Trump and Harry Is they also have their own policies regarding this. So we feel like in half here one year, I mean there's a lot of like money, will institution money pour into well, I hear that it's a huge money. It's taken them sometime like half year to one year to get hold up appool like you know the RPS and also like GPS, and that might be still a little bit like we still need to wait a little bit until the real is the huge money get into the market. But I think we see some influence. So that's a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure. Now on the note of like crypto regulations, you know, you as an entrepreneur builder how and you're based in the US. You're building this great platform and service, but there's not clarity in the United States where the SEC can still come after different projects saying oh you're token to security and these type of things. Now the SEC has been losing in court. Congress is working on some regulations, but it's not law. Yet, what did your take on all that and how things have been progressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like it's also a good minute, so go come from student present. I think I really understand that, like they can now like have all different laws and changing all the days, like, because there's still a lot of uncertainty in the field and they need to be really cautious unless they get enough like people's world in terms of the consensus, and then they come move forward. But in terms of like it started up right, like you know, this has been it's really cooling the startup. So the general idea is that like you know, people saying that they're asking for for for forgiven, it's not asking for permission, right, that is most of the people thinking like what they do. So I think, yeah, for us, for an entrepreneur who actually working on this area, we actually need to take some risks in terms of pushing things forward. But I think there are two things that I'm really uh, pay attention. Why is there what is the red line? What is a grade line? Right? So don't touch the red lines? I mean that is really forbid by law. I mean, don't do something wrong. I mean seriously, I mean we need to all wi that. Yeah. Second, really about the grade line. So grade line is really kind of like somehow like moral but or somehow you can really look into different cases, right, what is the case like like like how you navigated and trying to protect them from like going to these cases one to that cases, and so that is something we can we can do probably the best. But fundamentally you know, like yeah, real, really true. Probably take some risk from move forward, but take some vice risk and don't actually yeah, step on the red lines. That's what I said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, reen. I got some wrap up questions here. First, if you could create your own meta verse, what would the theme be?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's very interesting. Actually so actually I I think I'm not sure if you have ever seen a movie that, like it's called a Castle in the Sky actually from Japanese. The general idea is that like, so that is is a cuto movie. Yeah, so basically just describing a future that like in the future, all the AI and the nature will actually integrate togethers and people are living in a very green world, like I mean all the leaves and the plants actually integrated with AI, you know, very fresh manners. So basically you're really back into the forest time, but everything is fully automatic, so that is probably something we want. I personally want to pursue. It's a matter words that I mean, kind of like a rare harmoning between the human and the nature. Yeah, that's what I'm I'm pursuing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, And then some rapid fire questions.
Speaker 1: Favorite food, Favorite food I think is Shueshy. Yeah, that is my favorite Flix.
Speaker 2: Favorite musician or band.
Speaker 1: I really like the melodic, dumb step this kind of style of music. But for a band, I'm still like navigating. But anyone any can schood melodic can make me high? That be good. Yeah. Favorite movie movie. I feel that the metrics is of the best one I ever saw. And somehow so really want to sign Fine For example, recently as has also really wanted to the books I just called us three Body Surry Body is actually sime fine moving. I really like the most that is actually Yeah, so a lot of things happening basically the nature and how people think about the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know if this answers the question, but favorite.
Speaker 1: Book Yeah the same, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when you're not working, what are you doing for fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was going to the gym and doing a bodybuilding Yeah, that is one of the things I really like the most. And secondly that sometimes I play the video games Yeah, but not too much recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rain, great stuff man. I love what you're building and looking forward to the future updates. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I really appreciate having me bask PA Bostock, postopt, post talk, basks