Speaker 1: Seven oh six here at ker City Talk Station, Brian Thomas swishing everyone a very very happy Friday, Extra special day. Man. We had a second appearance at jack Eviden earlier this morning, of course Tech Friday and in studio the return of Madam Calor. It's always a pleasure having you in studio talk about matters related to the city of Cincinnati. My friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian, and it's it's a different country right now we've got isn't it. Yes, last time we talked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you put you painted an interesting picture. We were talking off air before the show, before the segments started about the Doge revelations and where our money is going on all these crazy indefensible projects, and about you know, tax dollars and I you know, as I always mentioned, you know, I'm working and my tax dollars are taken from my labor, which means I had to work some fraction of an hour or whatever for my share of money that's sent overseas for you know, the Sesame Street episodes in Iraq or whatever. But you you illustrated a great point and go ahead. And the idea.
Speaker 2: Is is that people don't understand billions of dollars, right, They really can't wrap their heads around it. But when you talk about the money they spent on the Sesame Street thing in Iraq, you could say the average taxpayer spends about twenty thousand dollars a year in taxes, and just for that Iraq Sesame Street thing, that's a thousand people's entire tax bill in a year. A thousand people. That's one for one program in Iraq, An Iraq. That's not even America. And this is the whole thing what Trump was saying, America first, America first, and that's what we're getting back to. That's what you see Elon and these folks getting back to. That's why they're going after USAID, which doesn't mean aid, right, it doesn't even stay for aid. But you know, we're finding out that essentially it's an arm of the CIA in a way, and it's there to push political agendas. Whoever's in power at the time, probably it's there to push their political agenda. In these other countries, create activists so that they can implement whatever it is they want to implement, right, trans surgeries in Peru, things like that. You create these activist people like they did in the United States, and this is all coming out now. This is why you get these activists, folks that are a lot of times funded by people like George Soros, who received a bunch of money from USAID. Right, and some of that money that he got I think around twenty seven million, it was on Rogan the other day, twenty seven million dollars or twenty seven I think it was twenty seven million dollars went to help elect these woke district attorneys and prosecutors. And then you wonder why good people like Melissa Powers here in Hamilton gap me can't get elected.
Speaker 1: You got money that we're funding, we're funding it. Our interests are undermined by the taxes they take from.
Speaker 2: The I'm saying, you're you're voting for who you want to vote for, right, who you seem exactly, But it doesn't matter because the taxes you spend end up going to Sesame Street and then to some woke district attorney or some woke prosecutor who's going to let people out of prison and into our streets. And here we go trying to round these people up now and they're crying about it. Yeah, it's as you can't win with these folks.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other interesting component about this as I as I mentioned, it's they're forced now to defend what I call the indefensible. I mean, it isn't a Republican slash Democrat slash independent thing. Everyone can collectively be offended by American taxpayer dollars when you learn about the types of programs that we are spending money on, knowing well that we spend an extra two trillion dollars annually beyond what they take in in taxes. It's and the left is screaming their bloody heads off. But the marketing component of this, and I'm very impressed with the efforts of DOGE to bring forth all of these outrageous things because they're indefensible. Oh yeah, make the American people up to it. But then pivoting over to the deportation component, I understand people's arguments when they say, oh, this woman's been living here for fifteen years, she's gainfully employed, she contributes to the community, but she's illegal. That's not who they're going after. They start off with the most evil of evil, and everybody wants murderers, child rapists, pedophiles out of their neighborhoods, Democrats, Republicans, communists don't want a pedophile living next to their house. So you can't run around and defend or and scream about the deportations which are focused on the worst of the worst, the criminal types. That's right, that's right. It legitimizes this deportation effort because you're really gonna stand there and say, we shouldn't be deporting these people. Look, and it's it's it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: These people came into the country illegally. They come over here, which is one reason why he Trump's trying to get rid of the whole birthright citizenship thing. But they come over here and they take advantage of the situation, and then they hope that people are going to be sympathetic to their cries. Right, but you came over here illegally. These are the repercussions of your actions, right, And you can't just feel sorry for some people because it's going to keep happening. You have to put your foot down somewhere. And Tom Homan, who's in charge of this whole thing, now, he was on ABC last night, I think it was last night, but he was trying to explain this to the ABC hosts who obviously are biased. I mean, you've seen what's happened to ABC. But he's trying to explain to them, like, look, you can't just make exceptions. You have to go in and you have to be tough. You can't be soft hearted and sympathetic to a people because then you open the door to other people doing the exact same thing, thinking that they can get away with it. So if you're gonna put your foot down, you have to put your foot down. And the crazy thing it's like, when you think about it, the Republicans are acting like adults right now, and the Democrats are acting like children. I mean, you raise kids, right, I mean you've got say your kid feels sorry for some raccoon outside or brings it in the house. Right You're like, hey, look you can't have the raccoon. Oh but it's so cute. Then the kid gets bit, gets rabies. Then you have to pay for it to go to that.
Speaker 1: That's Democrats, that's who it is.
Speaker 2: They get bit and it's your fault somehow, and then you pay for it. It's it's just it's wild to me that we live in a world like this where you know, people in Ukraine what's happening in other countries, what's happening in Peru with the trans community, things like that supersede our own population of people.
Speaker 1: Right where? How did we ever get to this point? Oh? The Marxists running the shop. Basically, that's exactly it. And you know, I'll go back to this whole idea that I think that behind the scenes, and I use climate change is the greatest illustration of this. Every single thing we end up doing is because we the United States, are terrible in that we pull oute more than anybody, or we consume more than anybody. We are an overly consumptive society. Our wealth has allowed that to happen. Our wealth is predicated and built on capitalism and exceptionalism and meritocracy. They're trying to take away meritocracy and fill us and fill the country with a bunch of mediocrity. So we end up not doing as well intentionally knocking us off this lofty perchs that we have held for so long because of how our government works and because of the freedoms and liberties we have. No other country has them, which is why they aren't nearly as productive as the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're resentful. These are resentful people that we're dealing with. They're resentful. They see dollar signs when they can cry and complain and be in a leadership position, they're the lead complainer. Like if you're the lead complainer like an Al Sharpton or a Jesse Jackson or Colin Kaepernick or you know, any of these folks. Chuck Schumer is a big complainer. I mean, look, how much money's worth eighty million dollars or something?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's just gonna mention all the people you're mentioning that screams so much about you know, the evils and fair share of this and fair share of that. They're all living quite large, Yeah they're not. How many houses does Barack Obama have now.
Speaker 2: Well, exactly, Bernie Sanders, he's got summer homes. A Casio Cortes isn't washing dishes anymore? Right, I mean, there is money in grifting. There's money in just grifting off the US tax dollar. You see that with Usaid, you see that with what's going on. I mean, if you've got some woke agenda, whether you believe it or not, there's a government contract out there for you, oh, without question, and you can go down to Peru and do all the trans surgeries you want, promote all the transurgers, and tell everybody else they're bad people for not letting you do it. I mean they're going into some of the public schools. I think it was actually in Peru they were going into the public schools and teaching you know, the LGBTQ agenda things like that, which you know, great community, let them do their thing whatever. But now you're going into another country and you're holding back money for their school system that the United States taxpayer gives them unless they teach this stuff.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's bribery. Well, just like taking federal money anywhere here in the United States comes with massive strings attached. They have to deal with the same reality in Peru. You know, they don't want to teach LGBTQ agenda in your Peruvian schools, then don't take our money. That's right, that's right. And some of them don't.
Speaker 2: Some of them say, look, I don't want it if these strings come attached, if I've got you know, financial blackmail is essentially what they're what they're doing to these people. It's like I don't want it, and you know they try to justify it and say, you know, Reagan said something about out you know, it's not just what we do here, it's it's some of the things we do overseas and stuff like that. And it's like, look, it's it's it's just Frankenstein. It's turned into this, this monster, and nobody's looked at it because they see us a ai D and they think us aid, oh, well, we're doing aid. Of course, yeah, let's some of my tax dollars go to this thing. But they've never looked into it until now. And now that we're looking into it, we realize this is all going to fund the Democrat agenda. Yes, and you know what if it funded the Republican agenda wouldn't be for that either. I mean, you mean, you're a libertarian kind of you know thing going on, but you can't. You can't just use our money for political stuff because you're using people that don't believe in what you're doing money. And it's it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: What this is? What's what's become of this? Well, Adam Kellich, I mean, stud from now we're gonna be talking about maybe you two could be a citizen journalist. Maybe start of podcast thoughts like this. Also we will dive into the railway money bait and switch, which we could all see coming a mile and a half away. Plus Bitcoin and the Bengals. Interesting thing that one more with Adam kaylor I first though, Foreign Exchange. I love those folks at Foreign Exchange because I love quality service. I love the family environment they have going on there, and you get that and I like to save money, and you definitely get that at Foreign Exchange as well. Imported cars from traditional imported manufacturers, whether it's Asia or Europe or Teslas. Like to emphasize they do service Teslas now as well at Foreign Exchange, but you get great service. You leave with the full warn Champ parts and service. I don't care what kind of maker model you've got. If it's traditionally imported from the exotic to the run of the mill, you're in great hands at Foreign Exchange and you will save money. I've saved serious money. I've been going there for as long as I can remember, because I like the service and I like not paying as much as compared to the dealer. That's what we're talking about. Westchester locations the one I choose and I strongly recommend it where Austin and is as certified master technicians will take great care of you well. Tylersville exit off of I seventy five, head east two streets and hanging right on Kinglin. That's the easiest way to get there, unless you're coming from the other side. But you'll figure it out. Find them online for an axfom the LETTERAX dot com. Tell the crew, Brian said, how and you stop in or call when you call for your appointment five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC run a business, Jeneral nine says today we have sunny skies and enjoy weill alast because it won't forty one for the high.
Speaker 1: Clouds show up overnight light rain and maybe freezing drizzle the further north you go. Overnight low of thirty one. It'll be overcast tomorrow with some spotty showers on a high a forty two, overcast Saturday night with low of thirty three and clouds on Sunday high thirty eight thirty one. Right now, let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 4: From the UCL Traffic Center. Heart disease is little leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts at U see Health for Innovative and Personals Hardcare. Expect more you see help dot com. They cleared the RECs upbound seventy one near Kenwood Road and the broken down northbound fourth seventy one's rip to westbound for Washington Way, working with the wreck now above ross On twenty seven at Herman Road and on Blue Rock near June seventy five. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty one. I think about KRCD talk Station Happy Friday, Adam Callern Studio. We had lots of issues to talk about, So moving away from the broader globalism issues and the leftist agenda that you and I are paying for with our taxpayer dollars, let's turn local and talk about what the railroad money is going to actually go for. Adam, you and I talked about this before they sold. The railroad. Money is fungible if you have a general fund that is supposed to take care of roads and infrastructure, and then you sell the railroad and put it in a separate fund that is designed to pay for exclusively already existing projects. You just free up money from the general fund that so that the railroad money goes to quote unquote roads or whatever. Again, the general fund money is freed up to start new stuff and things. And we saw that the other day from the Vice mayor who wants to talk about the Rising fifteen neighborhoods and using railroad proceeds for this so called rising fifteen described as neglected neighborhoods. And I guess I can just observe Democrats have been running. And I misspoke the other day. Ken Blackwell was a charter right when he was mayor, I thought he was a Republican. So I withdraw that statement because someone reported that we haven't had a Republican running the city since nineteen seventy one. Well, that is in fact true, so beyond Ken Blackwell and his more conservative minded attitude, at least now, Democrats have been in control since basically seventy one or roughly thereabouts, maybe you can even say nineteen eighty when Ken Blackwell left office. Why do we have all these neglected neighborhoods. I mean, you know, we got a streetcar, we've got over the line that got redeveloped. But nobody else gets any love. And now that we've got railroad money, they're going to start focusing on these neglected communities.
Speaker 2: Well, Brian, you know, I know, you take those les from Queen City Avenue on the sunset if you're in that right lane and uh it, you know, closest to the curb there when you are in trouble man, And then they patch them, and all they do is create speed bumps. Yeah, when they patch them. I mean there's thousands of speed bumps because of all the holes that.
Speaker 1: Were in that road.
Speaker 2: And they just paved that not that long ago, maybe seven eight years ago, and now it's a disaster.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like a war happened right there. It really is.
Speaker 2: And you know, it always brings me back to wait a minute. We sold this railroad when and we got one point six billion dollars for it, and it's apparently making this money. But uh, you know, they didn't deploy all that money. It took them a long time to actually deploy that into investments. It just kind of sat there and they did it in chunks and pieces. And I guess that's a strategy that UBS uses, which UBS is fine, you know, investment firm. But you know that money hasn't been been you know, enjoying the gains that we've seen in the stock market that it could have. Right, So I keep going back to those those TV commercials they spent six million dollars on to convince the people in Cincinnati to vote for that rail deal, where I have tabs sitting in the car right where they use the railroad money to promote him in the commercials, which you know they both had the same treasurer for their campaigns. That Todd zens are found out for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I keep.
Speaker 2: Reminding myself of all the potholes he was in, you know, bouncing around the car.
Speaker 1: But they haven't gone away. They're still there.
Speaker 2: They're still there, right, So these promises, See, this is the thing, guys. You have to understand that these people they get elected by poverty pimping. Right, They give people hope, but they never deliver. Because if they ever delivered, then people would vote differently, right, they'd be in a better situation in their life. It all goes back to the schools, Brian, It all goes back to the schools. And this the years that they have failed us. Look at the cities that have been completely run by Democrats for decades. Baltimore, Memphis, Cincinnati, Chicago. There's a school and Sicago where they pay over sixty five thousand dollars a student going sixty five thousand dollars a student. None of the kids can read at grade level. None of the kids can read a grade level. There is a list of all the schools. You guys can look it up. There's a list of all the Chicago schools and how much money they pay for students. Sixty five twenty five is student thirty. That's private school money. But they can't go anywhere, right, because they don't believe in school choice. They want you to go to their little schools. They want they're in doctrination camps. They want you to think like them. They want you to be dependent on these politicians. And then you have people like Kearnie who's like they use the word underserved. Anytime they use the word underserved, you already know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They're gonna steal from you, steal from good money and give to bad money. Right, and we're always doing that.
Speaker 1: Non governmental organization. This promises that they have the solution to whatever problem. They get paid pretty handsome salaries at the NGOs they work for. Even though they're five oh one c three companies, they still make fat bank and nothing ever gets accomplished, at least the appearance that nothing seems to get accomplished. I know the school grade scores have not gone up, Nope. And you know, I think there is really a truly nefarious element behind that. I think they're intentionally not teaching our kids to be critical thinkers. They're intentionally dumbing down the populace because then the dumbed down populace has to say, oh my god, I can't take care of myself. I need the government to take care of me. That's right, they need that cycle. It's terrible. It's terrible what they do to people. That's pause from what we'll bring back. Adam Keler got lots to talk about, including bitcoin and Bengals. First, So Tomar is a big day. Ten am to four pm. Get out to twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven and my favorite gun store. The best people in the world own at Wendy and Jeff. Please tell them, Brian said, I when you stop in and one of the reasons you want to stop in between ten and four. Tomorrow it's a suppressor day. Shaw Armament is going to be there with some amazing suppressors, suppressors that are serviceable, module and caliber changeable. Serviceable is an important thing when it comes to suppressors. You may know about suppressors, so you know that it's an important element. But if you don't know anyth about it, and you've always been curious about maybe owning one, get out and talk to the folks at Shaw Armament. They're gonna be there demonstrating them and you'll have an opportunity. They have them from twenty two caliber all the way up some suppressor caliber changes and shoot anything from nine millimeters all the way up to fifty cow, which I find really hard to believe. But there they are tomorrow, and so we'll also have a full auto MP five on hand the customers can test out on the range. So it's gonna be a great day. At twenty two three, they have a gun shop. It's amazing, filled with all kinds of different firearms. Of course they have AMMO. They have a gunsmith and a great indoor range, so think about that all the time, but get out tomorrow between ten and four to check out the suppressors twenty two to three dot com. It's the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com. Fifty five KRC. I'm Greg Rosenthal, host of d They have a mostly sunny day to day, will high forty one, some clouds building up, overnight light rain, maybe freezing rain, north thirty one. The overnight low forty two. The high tomorrow with overcast skies and maybe some showers. Overcast overnight but dry thirty three, and a high of thirty eight on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies thirty one. Right now traffic time from the U.
Speaker 4: See how Traumphant Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts a you see help for innovative and personalized heartcare. Expect more at uce health dot com. Crews are working with an accident on Paddock at the South seventy five ramp. There's also a wreck on Blue Rock near June seventy five and on twenty seven at Herman Road above ross chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station seven thirty one. I think about KRCD talk station, Adam Kaylor and studio. We'll call him an activist, and he'd like to encourage you to also get involved, become a citizen journalist, and let's talk about the Cincinnati Exchange and how folks can get involved at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't really launched it yet, but the whole idea is to create a more objective news source in Cincinnati. You know, we've got problems getting Republicans and even Libertarians and Charter rights elected nowadays. Everybody just votes straight left. And we talked about it earlier. It's because of the poverty pimp and it's because of some of the tactics that Democrats use.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They always look like the charitable ones, right, they always look like the good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's always.
Speaker 2: Strings attached, and usually those strings come with getting them elected, right, and helping them to get elected. But when you get into a position where you're so poor and you're so desperate, anyone who's willing to give you something, not help you step up, but give you money right now to alleviate your pain, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the whole you know, teach a man officially for a lifetime, as opposed to give them man officially for a day. That's right. But the other thing is, I don't know that there's even a delivery on the promises they promise to give or deliver. But they never make good on that particular aspect of their campaign or what their promises. But you know what they did.
Speaker 2: They paid off thirty thousand people's medical debt between one thousand and two thousand dollars a week before the election, and then sent out letters to people to pat themselves on the back about it. You know that that was Oh yeah, they paid off the medical debts of all these Cincinnatians. I mean, it was a poverty pimping tactic, right, So they said, hey, look, guess who gave you one thousand dollars to help pay off your medical debt. Medical debt that was going to get written off anyway by the hospitals. So AFTAB and all these other guys they partnered with the hospitals to pay off this medical debt, right. And I can't remember how many millions of dollars it was of taxpayer money that they used to pay off this medical debt, but I mean it helped them get elected. I mean, it's thirty thousand people who got letters in the mail saying that their medical debt was going to get paid off, like a week before the election.
Speaker 1: Why does that sound illegal to me?
Speaker 2: It sounds you know what, They'll get through it, somehow, they'll figure it out. They come up with reasons and ways.
Speaker 1: Choir, it was in the inquire Okay, But I mean, I guess that's the type of thing that you would have courage folks to be more engaging and activists about. You know, talk about it online, write about it online, spread the word, talk to your friends about it. I guess you know, every little bit counts, right, that's right, just to become engaged and not be afraid of raising these these issues and getting into an exchange with folks about whether or not it's it's a good thing, talking about it logically and reasonably. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I want credible people with guys like Todd Zenzer, former US Inspector General.
Speaker 1: Incredible guy. So he's smart as a whip, smart.
Speaker 2: Does his homework, knows what he's talking about. You know, we've got twenty Republican clubs around town. You've got a president of the club who's usually an activist type or pays attention. I don't want to call him activist the way you know west Side Jim Kiefer.
Speaker 1: Jim Kiefer, amazing guy, regular guy, great guy. He's he knows everybody in politics. He gets people together. He's ahead of the West Side Republican Club or whatever the moniker is they go under. But you know one guy. But he has a tremendous amount of influences because he's out there and engaged.
Speaker 2: And he's he's signed up to actually be an author on our paper. Guys like Andrew Pappas out on the east Side. He needs some east Side representatives, right.
Speaker 1: He's outspoken online. I mean Andrew Pappas ULLs no punches at all.
Speaker 2: No punches. No, Actually, people are threatening him. I mean I just saw his Facebook. Did you see that. People are out here just you know, internet gangsters or whatever. Everybody's a thug on the internet.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And but the thing is is you got to collect these people, right, We've got to get these folks who actually pay attention, because most people don't. Brian, I mean, you're you're on here every day, you pay attention, You watch the news, you listen to the news, so you have some material to talk about. Most people just go about their day. They got other things to worry about, right. I understand that especially these underserved, underserved people, Right, they're worried about how they're gonna put put food on the table, if their kid's gonna get shot out in the street, or are they going to come home today because they got into a fight at school. Like those are the things that people have to worry about every single day in the hood that you know, we're not out there is Republicans, Libertarians, you know, people that are center right. We're not out there every single day in front of these folks saying hey, look what the Republican Party is doing. And they don't ever get our message because it's blocked.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They're in these indoctrination camps. They're in a bubble, right, a lot of them, which is why they keep voting the way they keep voting, because they don't see us, really, so we got to get out there.
Speaker 1: I criticized a lot of the Republican candidates for I think maybe the fear of going into one of these challenged communities because they know it's predominantly Democrats, is because they're in that loop cycle, believing that they always have to vote Democrats, that's right, and they're just like, well, it's a waste of my time to go there. I mean, the props, the Melissa powers, I mean, she was everywhere, everywhere, everywhere.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Jonathan Pearson was out in Avondale. He was knocking ondoors in Avondale. Yeah, you know, white guy in his you know, fifty sixties, just out knocking on doors in Avondale talking about what he wanted to do as county commissioner. He was out there, right, But they're there's some people and you know, you know, the odds are against you when you run, right, all of us, None of us run because we think, you know, there's a really good chance we're gonna win. I mean, it's a seventy percent Democrat district the city of Since it anty.
Speaker 1: All that a Sysathian challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But if you don't put your name out there, if we don't have someone on that ballot, the Republicans start to feel underserved, right, we start to feel underserved and we leave and then leave they go to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Mate, my wife, when when the election results came in, that the only election results we were certain of when I went to bed or when I guess she went to bed. Around the same time in November, the county election results were all in and it was all pretty much blue. Melissa Powers had lost and she's like, we need to leave Hamilton County.
Speaker 2: Once the prosecutor's gone. You're in big time trouble. And again USA money goes to George Soros. George Soros funds Democrats. Democrats get the money. Next thing you know, you got criminals out in the street and they're feeling sad for him.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll continue with that with Adam Kayler. Here take a quick break. Mention my friends the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove and you're the safety and warrant for your home with Chimneycare Fireplace in Stove. You know, winner is the perfect times for families that gathered by the fire. But a neglected chimney can lead to dangerous fires. And that is absolutely true, so do not risk it. Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove has got a winter sale going on right now includes a wood burning sweep and the evaluation for only one hundred and sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cents plus tax. Great value that keep your home safe and cozy. Book your appointment at Chimneycareco dot com. It's easy to do it right there. Learn more about what they offer by way of services and the fireplace inserts and all the things they sell at the showroom four thirteen Wards Corner Roads so Chimneycare cod dot com or call them up to schedule the appointment. Five Pine three two four eight ninety six hundred Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your fireplace is in expert hands. Fifty five KRC Channel nine says we got a nice day to day, reasonably nice anyway. Sunny sky is in a high forty one. I've had for a February thouds of a nine, chance of light rain and frozen and rain to the north, thirty one for the low forty two. Tomorrow's high with body showers, thirty three overnight with just clouds and clouds on Sunday with a high of thirty eight right now thirty one degreece. What's up?
Speaker 4: Chuck from the uc up Tramphic Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk trust the experts ay you see health for innovative and personalized heartcare. Expect more at you sehealth dot com. Sathbound seventy five break bights as you come out of Lachland. It's report of an accident on paddock at seventy five and a wreck on Blue Rock near two seventy five. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one on a Friday, after the top of the air, new is Congressman David Taylor. Praise Congressman Brad Winster. But David's going to join the program talk about what committees he was appointed to and what his legislative proposals are. In the meantime. Adam Taylor on a bit of a rant this morning, which is the idea behind Cincinnati Exchange and other opportunity for your conservative minded people, people with solutions to problems, to put forth their ideas and offer their opinions, and just one more vehicle to get the message out, which message quite often is suppressed. We all have dealt with that kind of idea before. When will you be launching this exchange? Is it going to be online like cincinnatixchange dot com how's that going to work?
Speaker 2: Well, we are working on a new website for the for the Hamilt kind of GOP, so that should come out soon.
Speaker 1: Oh good, And we're going to have a blog on that.
Speaker 2: And I've talked to Russ Mock about this and being more active on the blog, getting information out, reacting to things like what DOJE is doing? Like what is the official Hamilton County Republican response to what's happening federally? And then locally are we responding to this Curry situation with the railroad?
Speaker 1: If why not?
Speaker 2: Like we need tools to actually put our ideas out there, and that's one of the things that that's going to do. And then on top of that, now we've got this Cincinnat Exchange site, which isn't part of the Hamilt kind of GOP at all, none of that. It's something that I'm doing that I want to try to get the people that are in these clubs activated, get them on our platforms, start writing about some of these things on a daily basis. But then individually those people can go out work with our favorite producer maybe and get your Joe Strecker and get their get their podcasts off the ground and I've got a podcast studio. People could come into my studio, they can use my podcast equipment and they could get their own little podcast going. Or we could we could start a conservative podcast in Cincinnati and get it out there. I mean this I would consider a central right kind of radio show. You know, you're gonna have some people on they're a little further right. Maybe you're gonna have some people on that are left. Like I don't want to I don't want it to just be one viewpoints. So I wanted to be objective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know I have critics, and for sure some of the call every once in a while and we'll exchange ideas, they'll have different opinions, and you know, we'll just get it out there and I leave my listening once to decide who's who's right or or which side makes the better argument. That's where you get a better idea coming from. If you're in an echo chamber, you know somebody's going to say something. You're right, Yeah, No, you're right, you're right. I mean, you may have missed quite a few of the points that you're supposed to be dealing with here because you're just patting yourself on the back all the time. That's right. It's one of the problems the Democrat Party has. They get in an echo chamber and they don't realize, for example, like with regard to the criminal illegal immigrant situation, or even more fundamentally, this this weird thing that the left is supporting, which is letting men play against women in women's sports. No one likes it. Every single poll Republican, Democrat, Independent overwhelmingly reject that only a small slice of humanity thinks it's appropriate for some oversized man to be boxing a woman.
Speaker 2: Well, when you've branded yourself as a good person, right, I'm a good person, I'm a nice person, I'm a kind They love to use the word kind. I'm a kind person. They actually talk to people like their children, like they talk to you like their children. They talk to African American men like their children, grown men. They talk to them like they're They treat them like their children, like they they're incapable of doing anything without them. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I've always said that, how insulting can someone possibly be when you make an argument that requiring an ID is somehow racist? Yeah, they can't get IDs. Yeah you're in CA. I'm sorry. Mister black man, you're not capable of getting an ID.
Speaker 2: You can take at a job without my help, without me passing this law or whatever it is for DEI and ESG and all this other stuff, like guys, fix the schools.
Speaker 1: Just fix the inner city.
Speaker 2: Schools for God's sake, Like quit growing the administrative class. You're giving all this money to these people who go to universities for the same thing.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: An overproduction of elites is what it is in the system. Your tax dollars absorb these people into the government position, into a teaching position, into the public schools, into an organization like USAID that is where.
Speaker 1: These people go, or college for tenured college, college tenured high school. People, like what is going on?
Speaker 2: Like you got these and you know what, it's not even the teacher's fault that these situations happen. But the whole idea is is like you've got to get our ideas out there somehow. We need more channels to put our ideas out there and say here's here's what we have to say.
Speaker 1: What's your rebuttal? Right?
Speaker 2: And when people hear that rebuttal, if it doesn't, if it doesn't hold up to what we're saying, then we've got the right ideas, which I think we've got the right ideas. You think we've got the right ideas, but we don't have any channels to get our ideas out there. So the Cincinnati Exchange dot Com we are going to get that live very soon. We're gonna put some more content on there, and that's going to be something that I just do, right, I just put it out there, and it's you know, I own a digital a agency, so it's it's easy for me to spin up a website. And I've got connections people you know are that would love to write for a thing like this, And guys, if you're interesting, you've got the credentials. I think you know, we need authors. We need people who can write who have a little background and have some substance to them, like a like a Todd Zenzer.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, gravitas, it's.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, gravitas. He's definitely got gravitas. They smart, I mean the guys, I mean he probably one sixty IQ guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, genius. All right, we got one more segment. Maybe we can dive into what this bitcoin in Bengals thing was on the list of your topics move away and just like dive into that for a couple of minutes. We'll finish up with that, and then we'll hear from Congressman David Taylor after the news. Experience comfort and reliability with Zimmer hvac. More than seventy five years. Zimmer has been insuring your homes are warm efficient throughout the greater Cincinnati area. And turn to the experts at Zimmer for a warm carrier system. They are authorized carrier dealers. Need do a wonderful job. Carrie makes a great unit ready to enhance your homes comfort. Book your appointment at go Zimmer dot com. There's two ways to do. A regular appointment hours and then after hours appointment upper right hand corner at goes Zimmer dot com or just call Chris Zimmer telm Brian said, how when you do it's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three for more details. Trust Zimmer HVAC to keep your home cozy and your energy bills low. Remember go Zimmer dot com your first step to a more comfortable home. Fifty five KRC. You're heavy real quick weather here Sunday Today Day to day forty one for the high down to thirty one overnight, maybe some drizzle and freezing rain if you're up north, overcast Tomorrow, forty two overnight, dry and thirty three but still overcast. Clouds again on Sunday with a high thirty eight thirty one Right now traffic.
Speaker 4: Time from the ucl Triumphy Center. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. If you're at risk, trust the experts say you see help for innovative in personalized heartcare. Expect more at ucehelp dot com. Cruise are working by the new accident that's on the eastbound two seventy fives ramped to seven forty seven. Cruise are cleaning up an accident on pass I got the seventy five ramp and working with the wreck on twenty seven above Ross at Herman Chuck Ingram. I'm fifty five krc DE Talk Station.
Speaker 1: KRCD Talk Station Officer Lisa Baker from the Sin Saint Police Department online to tell us about a crime stopper, bad guy of the week we're looking for, Lisa, Happy Friday, to you what's going on? Who's Antonio Curry?
Speaker 5: Happy Friday, Antonio Curry. He's wanted for burglary he's accused of kicking in the victim's front door. H oh right. Antonio Curry. He's a black male. He's thirty six years old. He's five foot five and one hundred and thirty two pounds. He has a history of trafficking and drugs, assaults, criminal damaging, and he frequents bond heel and.
Speaker 1: He isn't really aware of the popularity of firearms or the castle doctrine, Officer Baker. But beyond that anyway, what do we do if we have information about where we can pick this guy up?
Speaker 5: If you know where Antonio Curry can be found, give crime stoppers a call. So I want three five, two.
Speaker 1: Forty got to get him off the street. You'll remain anonymous for your typically some arrest, you will be eligible for a cash reward. Thank you very much, Lisa Baker for all the work that you and this Insant Police Department do to help our community. We love you each and every one of you. Keep up the great work. Back over to Adam Taylor. Adam, interesting a concept you have here with regard to the Bengals. Now, I know there's these suggestions that maybe if Bengals don't get everything, they want by way of stadium upgrades, that they're somehow going to take their ball and go to another city or move it or you know that kind of thing. But yeah, there are options out there, one of which is, we do have the right. It's like write a first refusal kind of proposal that if they plan on moving or selling the team, then somebody else the city version could come in and buy it from them and they have to sell it. That's right. So how does this work because I don't know, I don't know how who in the city is a billionaire, but you got to have just crazy amounts of money, crazy money.
Speaker 2: So if a billionaire in town, you know, one of the wealthy people around here, which we guess some billionaires float around Cincinnati, but are they in the market to buy a team, and are they in the market to dedicate a huge chunk of their their wealth to purchase the Bengals, which you know, the value that team's not going down anytime soon. But the problem is the NFL has a rule, right, the Art Modell rule, And actually wasn't the NFL. It was a state of Ohio that came up with this. When the Browns left and went to Baltimore. So you have no leverage right now with Mike Brown and the team. If they wanted to leave, they give you a ninety day notice, a quarter of the art model rule, and if a local buyer doesn't raise their hand and say, hey, I want to purchase the team, they can leave. But the thing is, the NFL says you can only finance go to the bank for a billion dollars. Well, the Bengals are worth between four and a half five five and a half billion dollars. There's three different groups that actually valuate the team, so it did end up in the middle somewhere. But that means somebody would have to come up with three and a half, say four and a half billion dollars in cash, maybe borrow against their stock or borrow against the value their company to purchase the Bengals. That's slimmed to none chance exactly. So if nobody raises their hand, they're gone. They could go to Mexico City, they go wherever, which would be interesting under the Trump administration on American football team going to Mexico City. But we need to do something, we need leverage. So there's this thing, you know, obviously, crowdfunding, I know a lot of people probably understand how crowdfunding works. But on top of that, there's there's this method called tokenization, which is essentially you create value. You create these tokens that are traded on an exchange and people can buy and sell those freely. It makes you more liquid. But Mike could either sell us forty nine percent of the team, maintain control, and then be able to sell the forty nine percent team back into the community. Now the community would benefit because now you've got regular people in a crowdfund. You don't have to be an accredited investor with the vested interest in the way with subvested interest sex team. But then you've got the community is able to take advantage of the increase in value in an asset that's only available to wealthy people right now, So regular people around here that can invest in something that only goes up in value, right, that's so interesting concept. So you crowdfund the team, right, you go out, you get pledges from people, maybe they have to put a little money in escrow, right, but you got some people that throw a million bucks at it. You got some guys that to throw a hundred thousand at it, and then you got some people to throw a thousand bucks at it, But there's say four and a half, five and a half million people in the Bengals fan base just locally here. Maybe you open it up to the county residents first. Okay, so the county gets to buy first, since we own the stadium. Then you expand that out to the metro area. And then you expand it out to say the Trice State area, maybe include West Virginia two. But you've got a lot of Bengal fans. I mean, if you've got five and a half million people in Bengaled them right each person on thousand bucks, there's your five and a half billion dollars right there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a worthy thing to discuss. And we're not quite there yet because we don't know what direction the Bengals are going to go. But if they plan on trying to flee, at least there's an opportunity. They're very creative, and that's what we always get from you, Adam Kayler, is really creative ideas, and that's why you're such a successful business man. Adam Caylor. You know you're always welcome here in the fifty five krsy morsh I appreciate you making the trip, and you know how much I like having somebody in studio to talk to face to face. And I've enjoyed the various topics we talked about.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on again. Guys at the Cincinnati Exchange dot Com. It's gonna be opened up. You know, people like Linda Matthews at the Frederick Douglas Foundation. Having a black voice on there. I think that's going to be important. You know, you got this Bowman guy running for mayor right now too. I think he's going to be important to get, you know, maybe get his perspective on that paper.
Speaker 1: But guys, go check that out. We're going to get that launch really shop. You let us know as soon as you get at launch call in the morning show. We'll set up another conversation. Adam Taylor, take care and have a wonderful weekend. My friend, Congressman David Taylor. He replaced brad Winstrip Who is he? What's he all about? What's the committees he has he been appointed to? What are his legislative proposals he'll be up next? Stick around covering Trump's first one hundred days, every day, every.
Speaker 3: Day, promises made, promises.
Speaker 1: Captain fifty five krs the talk station. This