Speaker 1: Pampbody is finally doing a thing. Nope, it's not about January sixth. It's not about the FOUCH, it's not really about the drug cartels. It's not about the attempt for President Trump in prison. Hey, but it's not Fox News, So that's a good thing. The Department of Justice has sued one of the foreign countries that used to be a state here and for good reason, and we can compare that goodness to something else the dj is not doing. They're not stopping a court case against a good doctor who lied, and I think it was a righteous lie. And I think that sometimes we can look into the circumstances in which we exist and say, could God possibly smile on this line?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: That's complex. We'll talk about this, and we'll do it with the help of Visible. Let me blow this down super simply. If you are a smaller medium sized business owner and you have.
Speaker 2: Not established actual corporate credits, you.
Speaker 1: Have made a decision to make yourself and your family vulnerable to lawsuits and not the corporate money, your own money, your house, your savings account, et cetera.
Speaker 2: They'll hope you get this worked out.
Speaker 1: Their website is go visible dot com, Get real corporate credits and thank you to God Almighty.
Speaker 3: The Todd Herman Show is one disapproved but big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City Exie.
Speaker 2: Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these the times to which God has decided we shall live. So Pam Bondi and her doj has decided to do a good thing. And this is in the separate country of Washington State. And incidentally, I mean there's reason. There's reason to celebrate this from a perspective of religious liberty, from a perspective of finally seeing our government defend religious liberty. And there is a good reason to debate this for the Catholic Church. I don't think the Catholic Church has taken a righteous stand on this, and I don't think it's the government's job to come in and make them take a righteous stands. And when you compare this against what's going on in the separate country of Washington and continue to go to continues to go on, you can also understand that the separate country of Washington has no interest behind prist behind They're not interested in the reality of kids being harmed. So here's here's what's happened. Is the super country of Washington passed the law. Their new dictator, Bob Ferguson, who it was, the most dangerous and politically legalistically violent.
Speaker 2: Attorney general the country.
Speaker 1: He has signed a and by the way, he pretends to be Catholic, just just for a fun fact. And he is so Catholic. He says this, My uncle was a Jesuit priest for many years and I've been the confession. So plus he is pro abortion, pro chemical and surgical changing to children.
Speaker 2: Sterilization, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So they have there's a there's a law in the upper country of Washington, a dictate that forces priests and the Catholic Church to disclose any confessions of of of sexual or physical violence against kids during a confession. Now, you could look at this from a sane perspective, or let's say, from a moral perspective, or even a Christian perspective, and you can have a good solid debate on this. I know in my volunteer work, if a kid comes to me and says I intend to harm myself. A kid comes to me and says, my one of my parents beat me up. A kid comes to me and says I was sexually molested, or I did this to someone else, or I I'm taking illegal drugs. Those are must reports, So I don't I don't get to choose, and nor would I want to choose. Now, we have a method for that, and it's something that's in our training and in the separate country of Washington.
Speaker 2: State, it is the case that there must report issues. So if a.
Speaker 1: Child, for instance, is sexually molested by an adult, and you, as a teacher, you learn about this because student comes into your classroom and says, yeah, last night, this guy at I don't know the baseball game sexually molested me. You hear that you have to report it. Unless it was a fellow teacher or principal, counselor nurse or janitor at the school, you get to wait a good long time.
Speaker 2: This is also a state where kids are told.
Speaker 1: To confess their sexual desires, wants, fantasies to their teachers, but not their parents. This is also a state where kids can be seized from their parents taken away because the parents will not pretend they are the opposite sex, will not pretend they're kids are the opposite sex. They can be chemically and sturgically assaulted without parental permission, starting at the age of thirteen. So this has nothing to do with protecting kids. This has to do with attacking the Catholic Church because they have made it easier every step of the way. Every step of the way, all the Democrats voted to let teachers and schools continue to hide, and schools continue to hide.
Speaker 2: So let's jettison.
Speaker 1: The notion that Washington State's attempting to protect kids. Not the Catholic Church gets punished for not disclosing admissions during confession of sexual or other abusive kids.
Speaker 2: Schools get rewarded.
Speaker 1: And in the build up to this, they talked a lot about the history of sexual abusers using the Catholic Church and using positions of power, sometimes as priests, all too often frankly, to abuse kids. At the same time as they have built into their school systems perverse pornographic sex ad which is a dream get for a someone who enjoys inflicting their bodily lost on kids. And there's been a record number of arrests of teachers doing this. I believe there was nine in one week, six of them from one district. So pam Bondi is now suing Washington State because this forced priest to violate the seal of confession. Now to the Catholic Church, what did Jesus say about those who caused little ones to sum on the way to him? It had something to do with a millstone and their necks and the water. When kids are sexually assaulted, it very often separates them from God, particularly when a priest knows and the victimizer, the predator can go home going all right, sah, good to go confess that. Get over here, kiddo washed in the blood. Now they're not because God knows the heart of confessions. God understands. Jesus looks at that and says, do you think I don't know you don't love me or care for me, because I can see it in your fruits and I'm in your head while you're in there confessing.
Speaker 2: Come I way, Yeah sweet, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So praise God for Pambondi and her DOJ standing up for religious liberties. Now, this other case is more complex, and in it, well, it's not more complex, it's equally complex. But it's also very very interesting because this is that fun game that people like to play. Okay, so you just call it, call yourself a Christian. If the Nazis came to you and said, and you were hiding Jews in your upper attic, and the Nazis came and said, do you Jews in your upperatic?
Speaker 2: Would you lie?
Speaker 1: Would you lie to protect them? Jordan Peterson was ill prepared for this. We talked about it a few weeks ago, and my response was, I would hope I would have enough faith to believe that if I truly truly stood there in complete faith and knowledge that as I tell the truth, God's going to do something to rescue these Jewish people.
Speaker 2: I think that I would.
Speaker 1: Hope my faith would say that I would say, yes, they're upstairs, and then expect God to enact some miracle. There's an explosion down the streets, or the Nazis drop dead, or they say, okay, don't tell anybody, we're the good Nazis. We were checking to make sure, you know. I would hope that I don't have that faith. I would want to have that level of faith, but I don't, so I would probably, if pressured, I would probably lie and then plead the blood of Christ. I don't like to lie. I didn't want to lie. I didn't feel had any other traice.
Speaker 2: Peter did it.
Speaker 1: Peter denied the Lord Jesus three times, and the Lord later forgave him.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about this doctri in just a second.
Speaker 1: On Friday, you're going to hear a conversation if you choose or watch it between myself and I'm Zach Abraham, chief investment officer bow Or Capital Management, and he and I talked about a range of things, and one of them that we talked about was the is the FED actually playing political games with interest rates? That was a tidy and interesting discussion because it's not what I expected I would get from Zach. But we also talked about this. We talked about being able to short an entire state, because the state of New York, if this socialist becomes mayor, I don't see how the state lasts. We discussed that, we discussed Bitcoin is now at one hundred and five thousand bucks, and there's a push for a central bank digital currency, a bigger one, and now they're admitting it. The dictator of Canada is admitting that they're building a system where we can voluntarily report our carbon outputs, and you know where we travel, how we travel, what we eat, when we eat it voluntarily. Seems like a major, big league risk environment, doesn't it. So my suggestion for you is this, take Zach up on this free offer, no pablic If you get done with these conversations you don't want to work with Zach, and just say you know it's not for me, and.
Speaker 2: He will look at your portfolio.
Speaker 1: He'll look at your retirement dreams or plans, and he'll help you separate the two. Are you dreaming or are you planning? Is your portfolio being actively managed? Are there areas where you're carrying.
Speaker 2: Too much risk?
Speaker 1: Are there areas where he could reduce your costs? Because they're pretty obsessive about that and obsessive about risk management. Is your portfolio being actively managed? Because Zach at a bowld cup on management. He and his team they actively manage every portfolio, which can reduce risk and volatility. Not only this, it's not just a it's not a hey, gab a gaba gab of talk. It's three conversations. First conversation you get to know Zach. I mean, you've seen him on the show, presumably hurt him, but Now you get to know them, You get to ask him questions. Do you dig the guy? Second conversation is really looking at your retirement status, assets.
Speaker 2: Liabilities, future liabilities.
Speaker 1: Future assets you think you're going to have. Third conversation is where he comes back with his team and says, here's what we've discovered about your retirement portfolio. Here is the amount of risk you're carrying relatives to what we might do. Here's some costs that you're carrying that mean we might meant we can save you this money. Or they might come back and say, hey, you know what your guys are great, don't make a change that would be too risky.
Speaker 2: So do this.
Speaker 1: Go schedule your free know your Risk portfolio review at Know your riskpodcast dot com. That's Know your Risk Podcast dot com, and don't put it off because we do not know what's coming economically tomorrow. Know Your Riskpodcast dot Com. Investment advisor services up for their Trek Financial LLC and sec regard Investment Advisor investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performances, isn't guaranteed future results Trek twenty five. THAT'SH two one seven. So the second case, I think this I said more complex. It's not more complex, it's it's equally complex, and to me, it's almost equally interesting. A doctor named Michael kirk Moore Junior has been sued in there's a case because July seventh, he issued fake COVID cards COVID shot cards to help people avoid the mandates, and lifesite News has covered this. Trials said to begin next month for a Utah plastic surgeon who issued fake COVID nineteen so called vaccine passports to help patients get around COVID vaccine mandates so called vaccines that swept the nation into the wake of the pandemic has previously covered at lifesite News. Doctor Michael Kirkmore Junior and employees at his Salt Lake private practice developed a plan to provide patients who objected to being forced to take these so called vaccines with ineffectual, harmless saline injections instead and give them COVID vaccination cards that would satisfy since rescinded mandates to take the shot as a condition of employment, public facilities, mass gatherings.
Speaker 4: And more.
Speaker 1: For his efforts, he was indicted for allegedly endangering the health for endagering the health and well being of a vulnerable population, and undermining public trust in the integrity of the federal health care program. The government also accused him of doing so for profit, but several sources attested off the record that More not only issued the cards for free, but actually refused to offer offers of compensation. They broke no laws and harmed no person, the defendant's legal team said in twenty twenty three, doctor Moore specifically abided by his long held hippocratic oath to first do no harm. We believe he and his co defend that will be found innocent of all charges. On June tan, Americans for Health Freedom founder doctor Mary Tally Bowden wrote an update on the trial, which is said to begin on July seventh. If convicted, doctor Moore faces up to thirty five years in prison and a one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars penalty. The court denied in a necessity defense, limiting doctor Morri's ability to argue his actions prevent a greater harm, and restricted expert witnesses on so called vaccine risk or CDC policy. She wrote the prosecution submission of heavily redacted pizer Maderna and JJ contracts intended to prove the so called vaccine's value. Further hampers the defense with non disclosure agreements preventing public discussion. Doctor Morre spent twenty two days in jail for a minor pretime violation, signaling aggressive prosecution. Pam Bondi's continuing this case. The Fox News host and part time Attorney General is continuing this case. She wants this man in prison for thirty five years. He's to pay one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars penalty. A psychopath named Fauci, having been the nation's top paid so called employee the federal government got to keep off the books profit sharing from pharma companies through their patents. He got countless cash awards. His wife laughably ran medical ethics at the National Institute of Health.
Speaker 2: The shots have.
Speaker 1: Ended countless pregnancies, they have caused spontaneous abortions. They have killed countless kids with heart attacks and strokes. They're giving cancer like prostate cancer to children which never happens. The turbo cancers, the heart attacks, the mile and paracarditis, the neurological issues. This latest study in Japan showed, and this was I think eighty million or eighty eight million. I think it's eighty or eighty eight million people and side by side people who got the shots and people who didn't. The more shots you get, the sicker you got. Every direction, every compositional, every in vitro study is on the side of these injections were not safe, never were, never will be. And by the way I said the doctor was lying, he wasn't. I mean the lie was you had.
Speaker 2: A certificate that said you got the shot. But he wasn't the one lying.
Speaker 1: He told the patients, look, I'll give this to you.
Speaker 2: You can present it to work. Pam Bondi is a disgrace.
Speaker 1: She's doing what she can to appear to be carrying out a mega platform and protecting religious liberties. But let's let's let's be.
Speaker 2: Brutally honest here.
Speaker 1: She's protecting Catholics for her political future, full stop. This guy maybe should have his time served as a penalty.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: And incidentally, the state of Utah loved the dictats. They loved it, the church loved it. I worked for a business owned by the LDS Church and I don't want to say anything dispiritual about because then't have anything disparitution to say. They were great to me until the COVID shots came along, and then the plans Color Revolution and the George Floyd thing and the speech codes, and I've told that story. But man, they jumped headfirst into this, and I knew they would because I understand Utah based LDS culture. And I wrote a premptive note to HR and the general manager and the market manager and I A C.
Speaker 2: Seed, the CEO of the entire group.
Speaker 1: And I wrote it and colleagues, colleagues, fellow hosts and stuff at the station and salespeople, and said, I will not be taking the shots. I understand that this can lead to my firing, but let's do now. I'm also not going to wear a mask, and I'm not going to get tested, period, will not. I will not involve myself on this drama. You have no say in my medical decisions.
Speaker 2: You never will.
Speaker 1: I have an employment contract at this and say anything about this. It's not in the HR handbook. This was not the case when I came here. If you want me to respond to this, then you can put this into a new contract for negotiate. But I'll tell you right now it ain't ever going to happen. So in any case, Pam Bondi continues to be a disgrace, she should end this case with time served. Rfkage Junior may be building up. He may be building up to getting rid of these injections, and this is some people who know him say that this replacement of the Vaccine Advisory Committee is a step towards that direction, because this Vaccine Advisory Committee is going to look at the actual data and come back and say, Dear God in Heaven, we can't have this. These need to come off the market. Man, could you just think of something, Think of the movie you could make about this covid era with the tools of Hallowoo. Maybe this is an oh I got an idea. Ooh ooh oh, this is a little sneaky. So Alex is a very skilled videographer, our producer. No Alex thick of this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We work with Angel. Okay, so we work with Angel Studios. We help promote the Premium Guild membership. You get two free tickets to an e theatric release need to stream all the fan created shows, including the King of Kings which just came out of theater.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, brilliant, animated.
Speaker 1: Feature with the life of Jesus Christ, and I think it's a great tool of evangelism for kids. But I have been so excited about this doorway into Hollywood. I didn't really as why they made Sound of Freedom that wasn't supposed to do well. In fact, that wasn't even supposed to get made, and once it got made, it wasn't supposed to be in big theaters. They tried to.
Speaker 2: Keep it in small markets.
Speaker 1: They so wanted this movie to disappear, and then the Left came out and pretended that no trafficking ever happens. There are Congress people who made fun of the movie. So when you are an Angel Studio's Premium Guild member, you get to vote. This is so I shouldn't even be thinking this way. I'm trying to figure out if this is gentle as a dove and why is this a serpent or just this is U forgive the forgive the phraseology and language if this is ass hottery. So would it be wrong for us as a podcasting and radio family. Would it be wrong for us to create a pitch video for the actual COVID story with all the behind the scenes stuff that we know from Foya documents, the conversations like Fauci go, you need to pull that paper saying this came out of a lab. That's a nice bit of a grant's and some nice billion dollar grants you got. I'd be a shame if that disappeared. Or when Brock Wussein Obama said you can't produce viruses gain a function with the Chinese Canvas party and you could have that phone call, you know, Tony a mission order in this you need to stop. Oh okay, mister President, And then he turns around and goes, all right, we gotta change out with doing this. We'll launder it through GEOS, get USA D on the phone.
Speaker 2: So if we did that, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: If we could get that up, then voted for on Angel Studios, they've said that they're going to let us, the members of the Angel Studio Premium Guild membership, vote.
Speaker 2: On the stories they tell and produce and distribute.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe that's wrong, maybe I shouldn't be thinking that way, but man, that could be compelling. And Alex is stopped laughing and giggling. He's got his thinking face on now. So in any case, if you haven't yet joined Angel Studio Premium Guild membership. You should because of all the benefits the streaming of the fan created shows, Seeing the King of Kings and all their other movies, Sounded Freedom, et cetera. And you also get to vote on the movies that they produce and distribute and promote, and you get two free tickets to any of their theatrical releases. It's Angel dot com slash Todd Angel dot Com slash. By the way, just tell me if you guys think this is me being all wrongheaded and silly to want to do this.
Speaker 2: RFK Junior.
Speaker 1: Sat down and had a conversation with some members of Congress and the honorable members of Congress.
Speaker 2: The mister and missus is in Congress.
Speaker 1: And it was a it's an important opportunity for us to reflect on the legal minds, the great morality, the statesmanship, the leadership, the profounds profounds, an inspiring way. Our nation is led by these citizen lawmakers who go to Washington, d c. With nothing but a couple of dimes in their pockets and just dreams in their heart, and just love of the United States of American, love of the Constitution, United States of America. And then they become billionaires somehow, at least multimillionaires one hundred millionaires.
Speaker 2: So RFK Junior talked about how broken the system is.
Speaker 5: The United States remains the sickest developed nation, and yet we spend four point five trillion annually on healthcare, two to three times more per capita the comparable nations. Clearly, something is structurally wrong with our approach. Furthermore, healthcare costs are steadily increasing at a rate of two percent, greater than the economy. This is unsustainable. If we don't staunch this trend, we will ran smart children to bankruptcy, servitude, and disastrous health consequences. Yes, and exploding debt is a social determinant of health. We won't solve this problem by throwing more money at it. We must spend smarter. He will shift funding away from bureaucracy toward direct.
Speaker 2: Impact, bureaucracy to direct impact.
Speaker 1: So here's what this means is he's fired a bunch of people at the National Institute of Health. He has streamlined the FDA bureaucracy, and in doing that, then he can take more money and get it to directly helping people in the degree that the government can help people or frankly.
Speaker 2: Should help people.
Speaker 1: So I was talking to the night to a friend of mine who's a very skilled therapist and does a lot.
Speaker 2: Of couples therapy, which he doesn't like. It's not that fun.
Speaker 1: It's just hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see marriages falling apart. That's hard.
Speaker 1: But he talked about people staying in systems even when the system has broken, the family system's broken, people will return to the system. Businesses do this all the time. You might, I mean, you could notice this in your personal life. You might see this in your house, like if you're someone who procrastinates doing house projects like me, I procrastinate them for going on fifty eight years. I'm just not good at them. I feel like a fool when I try them. So you can you know you have something in your house, like there's a drawer that doesn't shut the whole way or it's difficult to open, and how long does that system stand place where dang it? And it might be finally and this happened to me. We had a drawer like this in a nice house guy gave us, and it just I finally pulled it, and I pulled the front of the door off, the drawer off that fixed it, you know, because I can't fix the thing. I can't build a box, I can't build a stick. I had someone come and fix it. Same things with systems. People will stay in broken family systems until something comes along and finally snaps it or crushes it or exposes it. Man, this is a broken system. Another way to say this is the the pain of changing will remain the barrier until the pain of not changing supersedes that. So the system has been in place, and it's not just pain avoidance. These people have made bank making America sick. They've made bank, FDA people getting bonuses, CDC people getting profit sharing, FDA people setting off the FDA and going and working at the big companies. They pretend that they monitor and police RFK Junior talked about a seven point budget statement.
Speaker 5: Official budget statement outlines many priorities. I want to highlight a few ers. We will consolidate programs to bet air, tackle mental health and addiction. These issues now rival chronic disease and their impact. AJHS will aggressively combat the opioid crisis, especially the spread of synthetic drugs like ventanyl. We will empower state, local and tribal leaders to create effective solutions. Second, we will address nutrition, physical activity, and healthy lifestyles. The President's budget requests ninety four billion in discretionary funds to support these priorities, including the Administration for Healthy America AHA will oversee initiatives such as Prevention Innovation Program, which targets chronic disease and childhood but abuse it be obesity through access to nutrition, service and physical activity and reducing dependence on medication. Third, we will equip FDA to expand its food safety efforts through research, regulation, inspection, and education to remove harmful chemicals from food and packaging, and explore how to the clothes that generally recognized as safe with a grass loop.
Speaker 1: So the general recognized as safe started with a few items that could land in foods accidentally through the manufacturing process. Generally recognized this safe. So baking soda, you know this. This product might not contain baking soda, but it's made in a facility that has baking soda in it. Therefore we could expect to see some baking soda in it. This has expanded to okay, so there's some cleaning that goes on, so you might see a remnants of a soap in there, I mean, and they do this parts per billion.
Speaker 2: But then that expanded into you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know aluminum, and you know, genomically engineered foods that aren't really foods, and little emor and a just a little MR and a over here maybe some human DNA and such that's generally safe.
Speaker 2: And then this this chemical, this paint because we paint our fish.
Speaker 1: Funny thing, you go, when we went shopping in Mexico, my daughter there to the Marquetta and we're walking by the fish out of my daughter's a vegan, so she didn't want to look at the fish, but I said, we just please, and I know this is hard for you, we just please notice something. And she looked at it. She said, none of it's orange, right, Well, I thought salmon meat was orange, not from the ocean. We paint our foods and it's not just paint, of course, it's that goops that Bill Gates wants to put on the foods that they've now had to rename. They called it Appeal was the brand name. Then I've had to rename it because people got hip to that. And this is the stuff that's a that's a very strong, not plastic it's Yeah, it's like a plastic substance, but it coats the food so that it quote lasts longer, because nothing says fresh like a hermetically sealed avocado that gets no oxygen? Is it sealed in this stuff that you can't wash off, you cannot avoid eating. It has never been tested on humans, and it's so good they no longer admit that it's on food. They've changed a brand name like ten times. So that's what he's talking about. In generally recognized safe, praise God for this. And there are things that are generally recognized safe but ain't. For instance, the food pyramid that was generally recognized is safe, it's not. And I am not the only one. I guarantee, I'm not the only one sitting here. Ah who should be paying attention to insulin resistance? I I'm just making a suggestion.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You probably don't have that. You're far too young.
Speaker 1: But if there's any history of type two diabetes in your family, one of the precursor or like to say, red flags to.
Speaker 2: That is insulin resistance. You might be a redneck.
Speaker 1: If you drive a truck like I do, or you've been genetically tested to seventy nine point seven percent redneck. You might have insulin resistance if you don't eat enough plants, you don't have enough fiber, you have a supplement rich diet like I do, a protein rich diet like I do, and you have a family history of type two diabetes.
Speaker 2: I found out I have insulin resistance.
Speaker 1: So I've done what I'll do with whole foods, more plants, more fiber, fiber supplementation, and then the magic bullet for me, I think is berberine breakthrough, which comes from baptemizers. So I take two of these pills before every meal. And here's what it does, is it bounces out blood sugar. It makes sure that blood sugar it goes into the muscles rather than the fat cells. That's important a for keeping weight off, b for not leading to this insulin resistance. It layers out, or rather levels out insulin responses, which also can keep you off the insulin resistance path. That pathway, that's one of the red flags to getting to type two diabetes. And if that's there, other things can follow, but getting your metabolism in order, maximizing your metabolism that can get you off that roadway. Altogether, So go get some for yourself. It's bi Optimizers dot com slash Todd. Use promo code tod to get tempercent off all their products, including Burbering Breakthrough, and just go ahead and subscribe to the product because again, you get free gifts, you get exclusive discounts, exclusive information packs, and you never run out of product. It's Burbering Breakthrough, Biptimizers dot Com slash Todd, promo code Todd.
Speaker 2: Now we get to the very important people.
Speaker 1: In the very august and great legal minds, the scholars, the statesmen, the leaders, the citizen, the citizen public servants gone back there, because dang it, they're there for the people, for the kids, for the nation, for patriotism.
Speaker 2: For America, for God Almighty.
Speaker 1: Like Representative Diana the Jette and some twenty six year old or twenty year old on our staff wrote themselves a heck of a gotcha.
Speaker 4: So here's my question.
Speaker 6: Will you commit today that neither you or anyone else at HHS will take any retaliatory action against the brave scientists that work at NIH any answers it's illegal, I.
Speaker 5: Can commit that we are absolutely deploped depoliticizing science.
Speaker 6: Will you commit you will not take any.
Speaker 1: And chairman as chairmany.
Speaker 2: Look look at the look at the women, the young women behind the great lady just shaking their head.
Speaker 1: Look at that disgusting and watch the brown lady watched the blod lady.
Speaker 6: So here's my stru it will not take any strange and chairman as chairmany, missus chairwoman.
Speaker 5: Biden administration politicizes science and I just okay, hate you.
Speaker 1: I just gave you three of how they did.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, sir, I asked you a simple question. Will you commit.
Speaker 2: Ladies killing it? Okay, RK, here's the answer.
Speaker 1: Ready, I'm not sure, person, could you please define the brave scientists you fear.
Speaker 2: I might retire against?
Speaker 1: And would you not sure? What would you consider firing a person for alfeasans retaliation? For instance, if they faked research? Would you consider that retaliation firing someone who faked research? That's the answer. Make them describe the terms. Make sure that you have agreed upon terms. She can't answer that because she didn't write the question. And it's not the gotcha she thinks it is because the American people almost well, I mean, there are like twenty six percent of Democrats who to this day think Tony Fauci's a hero, and there are ninety two percent of Republicans who understand he shouldn't even be called doctor.
Speaker 2: So it's not lending the knockout punches. She thinks it is.
Speaker 1: Another great man and representative the people and statesmen, and lover of the Constitution of the United States of America and the flag and God and pies made with apples in it. Representative Frank Palone, he was all over Kennedy and look at the passion with which this man reads a prepared statement from someone on his staff.
Speaker 7: You have made a number of major decisions about vaccines, and I you know again there's been no public comment process or public accountability on that. Either what are you afraid of I mean with regard to vaccines. Are you just afraid of receiving public comments on proposals or you just think these are fringe views that are contrary to the views of most scientists and that the public comments will reflect this. You say you want transparency, but there's been no public process for any of this.
Speaker 5: We have a public process, right Glading Vicin called the a ZIP Committee, and it's a public meeting.
Speaker 1: They will be fired the committeting. You fired the A.
Speaker 5: I fired people who had conflicts with the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean that's add industry at.
Speaker 5: Committee has been annum plate for medical malpractice R Look years.
Speaker 1: I look, I can't. I can't find the part of the paper where you were going to say that. That's not in my route QA response take two tack two augustin important minds. RFK Junior later got to respond uh to Representative Frank Polone because it turns out that Representative Frank Polone h an important man, vitally important to this nation.
Speaker 2: I mean, Brian Wilson passed recently.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I missed that news, but God only knows where we'd be without Frank Polone.
Speaker 2: Guiding it.
Speaker 1: Yes, turns out that Frank used to be really into.
Speaker 2: Taking on pharma.
Speaker 1: And wanting to see the safety of these shots and other shots confirmed.
Speaker 2: And that's rather important right now.
Speaker 1: I've learned over time to trust one of the medical provisor work with because I'm my own general contractor. I've learned over time, and I ad met the first time I went down to Port of Arta, Mexico. The first time I went down there, I was a little freaked out. Was my first time in Mexico. First time the Pueta Varta, and then I went down to get an em RAI at this hospital and no wait, that was the second time. Second time, and I went into the clinic and then I were in this resort. I wow, this looks like a w hotel.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: And I admit that the first time I was going to get these stem cells injected in my arm, and this was my right sho older and the first time that happened, I admit I was nervous. I was nervous in the hyperbreck chamber. I wasn't nervous getting the iv d ivs, the NDA and the or nd N and the marstrip had had those before. Now that I understand the process so much better, I'm a little embarrassed as to how much of a simpleton I've been in explaining this. So What's Renewed does in Mexico is illegal here because they use they manipulate the cells. In the United States, we can use something called alligraphs. And these are stem cells. Okay they are, and they're pretty cheap, honestly for the providers.
Speaker 2: They're pretty cheap, and they come from.
Speaker 1: You know whoever, and there's some general health screening, but you know, I mean, you don't get to know. And they're stored in say a chiropractice office for you know, I mean, for as long as they need to store there. And there's a percentage of them that will probably die the stem cells because they don't respond well to movement shipments.
Speaker 2: So what percentage.
Speaker 1: Don't know, and they may or may not have any expertise in how these cells respond to certain blood types.
Speaker 2: Because you know why that's a renew healthcare. It's the opposite, is true.
Speaker 1: When they take an umbilical cord, it's a maybe five minute walk from the hospital to their lab. They will know the woman who gave them that umbilical cord because they have paid for her birth process. They have studied her health and her baby's health, and they will continue to do that post birth. If there's any indicators that there is anything they wouldn't want in these stem cells. They do not accept the stem cells, and they don't tell the women they're not accepted. I mean, if they're there's something very serious they find obviously go say hey, incidentally, to the doctor's caring for the women, you should probably tell her we found this in her stem cells. They take the very best of the stem cells and then they culture them. But it doesn't stop there. This is these aren't stem cells from whoever they culture them, meaning they make more, and then the morning of the injection they make sure the stem cells are functioning at the highest possible level of reactivity. If they're not, they cancel the procedure and ask you to wait a day. Now, those stem cells wouldn't harm you, they just wouldn't help. So they have helped people overcome severe neurological issues.
Speaker 2: Like not being able to walk.
Speaker 1: They have helped people overcome severe issues like not being able to use their hands, and surgery wasn't gonna help that. I mean, there's the common carpal tunnel and the ankle version of carpal tunnel. One of their sweet spots is lower back stuff. That's why there's a professional golfer every.
Speaker 2: Time you go down there.
Speaker 1: You can't swing a dead algato and not hit a professional golfer when you're at renew lousy all over the place. I bet sure that that says golf is not a sport. There's only one place I won't wear it. That's there right, and also because I've learned that it's actually not not quite a sport, but an amazing series of athletes. So if in any of these conditions pills surgery, no, just go find out how much it's going to cost and then make a decision based on that and consider it.
Speaker 2: By the way, part of it considered.
Speaker 1: A vacation that gets you an incredible discount at an incredible resort because in an all inclusive one. So it's renewed r E n U E dot Healthcare r E n U E dot Healthcare. Please do telling me a part of the Todd Hermanshaw family. RFK Junior got to respond to a very important man, Representative Frank Polone, who is he is well regarded in the nation for all his work on a stuff.
Speaker 5: Respond to something that Congress and blogne said, and I'll address you Congressman boloone. Fifteen years ago you and I met. You were at that time a champion or people who had suffered injuries from vaccine. You are very adamant about it. You were the leading member of Congress on that issue since and you've accepted two million dollars from pharmaceutical companies and contribution more than any other member of this committee.
Speaker 1: Just pause, by the way, as all this is going on, the very important Miss de Jay and mister Polone aren't paying five seconds of attention.
Speaker 2: They are conversing. This is on purpose. This is a demoralizing move. This is a dominance move.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, looks like AOC's on her phone, as is the very important Miss Fletcher next to AOC.
Speaker 2: Will continue.
Speaker 1: And your enthusiasm for.
Speaker 5: Supporting the old A SIP Committee, which was completely rife and pervasive with pharmaceutical conflicts, seems to be an outcome of those contributions.
Speaker 6: Mister chairman, kind of order or chair recognized, gentleman is impugning the reputation of a member of.
Speaker 4: Concret Stop can you stop the cloud? Four second? Can you? Can you stay the point of order?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was impugning, mister mister chairman.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it, did the Joey You aren't paying attention.
Speaker 4: That's why, well, you.
Speaker 7: Know, it's hard to pay attention here when we're not getting any response. Okay, My understanding now is that the secretary says something about me taking money from pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 1: Is that what he says?
Speaker 6: He the Secretary implied that mister Polone would not fight for vaccine victims because he took money from the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 4: You know, again, he needs to take back those words.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, here we go, here we go, here we go, up and down this, miss secretary, this is a valid point of water, I'm told so, i'd ask you if you would please take back those works.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: I retracted, Thank you, miss secretary, if.
Speaker 1: I can take you so he retracted him there said, it's what they get to do is to remove it from the record. Frank Polone is a con artist who took money from Farman changed his opinion. Clear's day, impugne the reputation of an important congress person. Well, the Democrats weren't done because they brought out the leading intellect in the United States Congress, a woman who was elected to.
Speaker 2: This position after her husband died.
Speaker 1: He'd been in the chair in this this this congressional position for roughly one hundred and seventy seven years.
Speaker 2: Dingle.
Speaker 1: He was the guy who famously said, when they were talking about Obamacare, we wanted this for years. It's just taken us a while to control the people So DeBie Dingle inherited a Congressional seat, and you'll see here what an impressively large intellect she has, which.
Speaker 9: Is lowering How are we going to lower drug prices as you have lowering drug prices for American consumers. This is why Democrats work so hard to pass the inflation reductions reading and create the Medicare Drugs Reading Price Negotiation Program, which provided you, the Secretary, with the authority to negotiate pharmaceutical companies to lower drug prices for the Medicare program. Do you support the drug price Negotiation program and commit to using the tools and authorities provided to you under the law to drive down prescription drug costs? For the mirror?
Speaker 1: Were you using every tool that's given to us?
Speaker 5: And President Trump has ordered me to do something that no other president has, which is to establish across the board most favorite nations are that we're not paying more earth than Europeans are. We're in negotiations right now today with the drug companies over that we're going to be able to lower drug prices during this administration more than any administration any history.
Speaker 1: Never ask a question to which you do not know the response. Well done, Debbie Dingle you did not know this stuff was going on. You did, did your staff well done, and we'll wrap it up here. Representative John James H gives RFK Junior a bit of a set put. It's volleyball term because I played volleyball a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: At camp, so learn what a set put is.
Speaker 1: So I use that conversationally because that makes it seem like I understand the volleyball game.
Speaker 2: Representative John James.
Speaker 10: When it comes to health of this country, as has been said many times before, we do not have a healthcare system.
Speaker 2: We have a sick care system.
Speaker 10: I'm just going to jump directly to my questions here in your time, in your research, do you have any objectives or any ideas and how to reverse the perverse incentives and some of the abuses that are happening with big companies and big government that are hurting people right now.
Speaker 5: I mean at every level of the system, there are, as you say, it's just a bundle of perverse incentives that encourage people that basically put every actor in the system, pharmaceutical companies, providers, hospitals, insurance companies in an advantageous position if they increase the number of sick Americans and the level of our illness, and the way that we need to change that broadly is to realign the incentives oh that people are getting paid to actually make people better. So we want outcome based medical care. We want value based medical care. We're working through the Center for Medical Intervention for CMI. At CNN two were a number of pilot projects. I will do just that and then we want to roll them out across the system. But we're looking for every opportunity and I had meetings all this week, including with all the big insurance companies that will do exactly that.
Speaker 1: They want to do it too.
Speaker 2: The perverse incentives were the story of the COVID era.
Speaker 1: He earned up to five hundred thousand dollars for ending a person's life if you could pretend it was COVID. And this is if you took all the steps that is bringing the people in pretending they had COVID through a fraudulent PCR test, admitting them to the hospital, getting them on a ventilator, getting them demsevere, getting them on sedatives, putting a feeding tube in. All these things had bounties attached. And one law firm I talked with who is suing a hospital system on behalf of a woman whose husband, in my judgment, was medically murdered, came out with the number above five hundred thousand dollars. Life insurance companies in many states didn't.
Speaker 2: Have to pay off a death if it was ruled COVID.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, in the separate country of Washington, when a guy shot himself in the head and he'd had COVID a.
Speaker 2: Few weeks earlier, that was a COVID death.
Speaker 1: In the state of Florida, a woman was working on her home, and she was actually a construction worker by trade, and she fell off her home two stories the crackter skull ended up in coma for a bit, and in a coma ultimately died because of this hemorrhage. But weeks earlier she'd had COVID, so that was a COVID death. Hospital got chiching. And in the separate country of Washington, I don't know the case in Florida, they didn't have to pay. So that question wraps it up in a very very important way. God created our bodies in his image, in his image. He created us in his image. He loves us, and so God is watching every single one of these moves Pam Bondi's decision to pretend she's interested in defending Catholics for actual constitutional or religious freedom reasons, her decision to continue.
Speaker 2: To prosecute a doctor who save.
Speaker 1: Lives by not injecting people with the COVID shots, people who didn't want the COVID shots because God had given them insight into it being wrong. And we're watching RFK Jor doing a very hard thing in Washington, d C. Which is changing culture.
Speaker 2: That that may well be why God has RFK Jr in that position.
Speaker 1: And perhaps when they rfkj Will realize finding childhood obesity is great, but aborting kids, well, that's keeping apart from God.
Speaker 2: I think RK this is the Todd Hermannshaw.
Speaker 1: Please go be well, be strong, be kind, and make a decision today to walk in the light of Jesus Christ.