Speaker 1: Well, it's a major tool, and you know Russ Russ Vote at Office of Management and Budget is using. It's a lot of the lot of the people inside the administration or I'm sure mapping stuff out with that and this blueprint they call it AI Action Plan, a blueprint front American dominance. And you're thinking, well, technology, computers, stuff like that. No, no, no, it's the whole landscape of what it is.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Carrie Letz's Financial Survival Network where you get valuable information you just can't find anywhere else to thrive in today's trying times. You need the Financial Survival Network now more than ever. Go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com and get your free newsletter and gift. Financial Survival Network now more than ever.
Speaker 4: And welcome.
Speaker 3: You are listening to watching the Financial Survival Network. I'm your host, Carrie Letz. Lots of things happen. We are in the midst of a revolution if you haven't figured it out yet, and it is the AI Revolution, but more importantly is the AI Governmental Revolution, which I have basically called Trump GPT. This is an administration where much of the work that's being done has been laid out, planned out by whatever AI Trump is using, and it's certainly not chat GPT. That's the toned down version that us in the public get. No, his is fed with all sorts of things. Bill Walton's here with us now to talk about it. Bill, it's great to have you back on the show. It's been a while. So is what is going on the AI basically programmed? It has been laid out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump is you know, I worked in his transition in twenty sixteen seventeen, and boy, this is a this is night and days he come is he come to town ready for action. And I think part of the part of the crew he brought with him this time that was absent last time is the tech community. And if you remember the inauguration, they had the list of people in the front row, not the list you can see the there all are Jeff Bezot and Zuckerberg, and they got Sanjay whoever the name is, a guy that runs Google uh you know it.
Speaker 4: They had the entire murderer's row of the top tech talent.
Speaker 1: And then he brought in David Sachs as is uh as his crypto uh ais are and it's you know, David's billionaire. Several times over is really knows what what's happening in the tech industry. And he's brought in a lot of people. And then of course we had Elon musk Uh with DOGE one. I think we're now in DOGE two without him, but it's still going on.
Speaker 4: And you know, the number of people he brought.
Speaker 1: Into understanding systems and money flows and organizations structure and all the all the nitty gritty of how things really work. I don't think we've ever seen anything like it. And you know, they're going into every every nook and cranny, and and of course the deep State is screaming about it. And also the people who were getting the money from program. You know, one hundred million dollars, maybe ten of it makes to the makes it to the intended recipients, and the rest of it goes to the to the intermediaries who all live in big houses in Potomac, Maryland.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is, I want to get into it with you. He just rolled out last week is what they're calling the AI Action Plan, and it is comprehensive. It's not just about technology, it's about something a lot more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so let's talk about that because their action PROGM. I believe their action program's already been in place from before he stepped into office, because remember inauguration day, January twentieth, twenty twenty five, there literally takes his hand off the Bible, picks up a pen, starts signing executive orders. Now, you know from being in the loop there, you don't just create an executive order. It has to be there's got to be a memorandum. It's got to be thoroughly researched out in terms of constitutional issues as well as statutory issues as well as everything else other executive orders that it's overruling or modifying. And that alone could be hundreds of hours of work, and he had several hundred to them out of the gate. The amount of time that it would have taken to create them if it would have taken a medium sized law firm, probably a year or two. But more importantly, they were all secret, nobody knew that they were coming, and then he just dropped them. So to me, that was proof AI was firmly in the race here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a major tool, and you know russ Us vote at Office of Management and Budget is using. It's a lot of the lot of the people inside the administration or I'm sure mapping stuff out with that. And in this blueprint they call it AI Action Plan, a Blueprint for American dominance. And you're thinking, well, technology, computers, stuff like that. No, no, no, it's it's the whole landscape of what it is.
Speaker 4: It's it's uh.
Speaker 1: Remember with Biden, they had this whole of government approach. They announced when he came in first day that all of government is going to be focused on two things, mainly diversity, equity and inclusion. Every agency, every sub agency, every every single piece of government supposed to be infused with DEI. And the other was climate change, and everything in the in the in the government, federal government and all related to ng os and organizations that dealt with the government, consultants, et cetera, et cetera, had to be toning the line with you know, implicitly the Paris Accord and all the all the really bad ideas that you know, if you look at look at what's happening to Germany, who's followed climate change, the climate agenda, they're you know, they're they're they're they're practically bank they've seen their GDP not rise it's been falling and it's all and their gas prices I think are like five times what they are here in the United States. So it's a catastrophe. Biden, whoever, or the Biden hologram, I mean, maybe that was a technology that was operating that maybe Bido's Trump used a AI and Biden people had a hologram of Joe.
Speaker 3: They out.
Speaker 1: What he's done is that with this AI Action Plan, and it's I encourage everybody to get on and grab the PDF. It's only twenty twenty two to twenty four pages. And the first thing it does is that it instructs the every federal agency to purge itself of the critical race theory and DEI bias and and war the.
Speaker 4: Rewarding identity over over merit.
Speaker 1: And it also gets into its not just the government, but also the AI companies, the Google, the UH, you know, everybody, Meta, groc Uh. Everybody's got an AI engine and there are dozens of them.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The idea is they're supposed to purge themselves of the of the woke bias that they've had, you know, manifestly.
Speaker 4: I mean you can't.
Speaker 1: But with a classic example where I guess somebody asked one of these engines to to draw George Washington. And if they couldn't get George Washington, they couldn't get it to draw a Caucasian George Washington. They were either black, or they were Asian, or they were Indian, or they were something. And the whole thing was to promote diversity over over reality. And uh, you know that kind of thing that you can't do everything by executive order, but I think it's going to be permeating what's happening in this administration.
Speaker 4: That's really a good thing. He also with this.
Speaker 1: He is talking now about real energy, not green energy, and you know, the whole, the whole of government approach is working very differently.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He's now got the EPA and the Energy Department, Department of Material all working to promote a real energy policy. Because if we're going to be dominant in AI, we're going to have to power it. I mean, use data centers are massive users of electricity, and you know, sometimes as much as a medium sized city. And so if we want to grow that as quickly as as as possible, we're going to need the energy to do it.
Speaker 4: That's that's part of the plan.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot there's a lot of other other things in here I can get into, but it's you know, it's exciting to see somebody who understands how organizations work, how this whole of government approach. How you can't just talk about, you know, technology, you've got to actually understand the power requirements to drive it. And this shows of evidence of some really smart people involved.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, Hey, they had one other. There were three things they had to do, the Dei and all that other stuff, and persecute Trump. That was the three major Hey you forgot that BlimE met Dei and Trump?
Speaker 4: Right, that was all they cared about. It's madness.
Speaker 3: That was really the inmates running the asylum here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know the thing is that there's a you know the thing that we've also we've got this problem with China. China has globalist ambitions, as we know, and President g is probably progressive about that than ever. But yet we've had twenty thirty years of doing business with China and our technology infrastructure was completely interrelated. And China is trying to develop it's artificial intelligence. I shouldn't trying. They have, and they've come out with a pretty powerful model called deep Seek, which at one point it eclipse the models we had here. And I think they've had a very clever strategy. Biden administration said they're not going to be selling chips to China, the advanced chips, but the trumpet what this administration is doing is say, look, we we want to get the rest of the world using our infrastructure. They call it the stack, which involves the computers, the applications, the instructions, all the different pieces of things that go into running an AI system. And the thinking is it's kind of like Apple and Microsoft. You've got different operating systems, and they want to get the rest of the world using the American operating system. And I think it's very clever because once you've got into that one system, you know how hard it is to change from Apple.
Speaker 4: To Microsoft and so with.
Speaker 1: And so we don't want them, We don't want China taking advantage of an opening, and so we're going to start selling some ships to China, not the top tier chips, but pretty close, which will give them no incentive to develop their own and if they if we if we execute on the strategy effectively, I think we've got an AI system which will be the world system.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And you know the use of it in government now and in every aspect. Eighty percent of the lawyers out there are dead men walking and they don't even know it. Bill, I mean, I can do. I had a friend, she goes to a lawyer like I happened to have been a lawyer, retired now. But she wanted to just do a couple of amendments to her will, her trust and put her deed into her condo into the trust. And they wanted thirty five forty five hundred dollars to do it. And say, well, let me take a look. In twenty minutes, I had a full, complete set of documents for her, better than I would have done myself, because normally I would have had some taipos in there that I had to fix. And she went to the court, had a notarized, witnessed filed, no problem. So many of these things it's really going to revolutionize.
Speaker 4: I'm newer to this.
Speaker 1: I've only been sort of empower you for the last six months or so. But I'd be interesting to tell people how that works. Because you just take a PDF for a whatever, and you just cut and you just copy and paste it into the app. And then you say, you say, give me a summary, or give me this particular document, or tell me if there are any flaws in the legal reasoning, or whether there's any exposure we have to some risks.
Speaker 4: Exactly. It spits all that right back at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll always have to check it. You can't take any as verbatim. But you know, you know, if it's really a force multiplier, I would call it. I'm about ten times more efficient than I've ever been in my life. And I'll tell you a little secret. If you take a picture of a business card and you tell it, you put it into chat, GPT or not all of them, do it Gemini and tell it to create a v card for your contact file in your in your phone. It'll do it.
Speaker 4: You're done. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My story about check fact checking it is that I was last year I gave a speech to at thee at Cepack and the speech was on DEI and whether how pernicious DEI was two organizations who were forced to hire an identity rather than merit. And I always wanted to make the case that, uh, you know that that the DEI was hurting the performance of companies, and so I can't remember which one. Maybe chat gpt it, maybe in Claude. Anyway, I said, well, tell me about this landscape and can you give me the relationship between DEI and organization performance? And it came back with this great report, but it had this paragraph in there and they said, well, there's a study that Harvard put out, you know, almighty Harvard, that said that companies that were not using DEI for hiring at forty percent higher returns than companies that did. And I thought, this is it.
Speaker 4: This is paid. All I need is this nice speech.
Speaker 1: I've made the argument, and then so you know, you got to follow up with these things.
Speaker 4: I typed in.
Speaker 1: I said, well, this Harvard study I had never heard about, can you tell me some more about it? And it came back and it said, I apologize, there is no Harvard study.
Speaker 4: Well there should have been.
Speaker 1: But you know, so had I had I not, had I just taken it at phase value, I would have been up giving a speech in front of on TV. It's a couple million people and just add something completely dead wrong. I believe that, you know, I so believe that's probably true. And what AI does sometimes is it wants to please you, and so it'll come back with the answers that it thinks you like.
Speaker 4: And in this case they went a.
Speaker 3: Little overboard a little bit, but yeah, it is you have to tell it. Put on your non confirmation bias hat I want the neutral, absolute truth because it is programmed to please and you know, if it's something important, you got to prompt it and tell it. Cut the bs, give me the hardcore truth. I can take it. And that's the key, you know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about the tru is built and the guys who wrote this, this twenty four page plan have it written in there a couple of pages on how it's supposed to really rid itself of of the of the woke bias that it's had, and DEI and and all the liberal liberal leanings that these these you know, most most of the people that that train these molecules or you know, have purple hair and nose rings. So they're they're yeah, they're they've got a point of view, it's just different from mine. And they'll come back with an answer. And it just happened to me this morning. I was researching on something and said, uh, it was just unbelievable. Oh, it was actually this, this action plan, unbelievably.
Speaker 4: Critical of what it was.
Speaker 1: And I typed back and I said, look, I'm not a Marxist, I'm not a left, I'm not on a left. Why don't you give me an analysis, an objective analysis that it's skeptical of DEI and skeptical of climate. And you know what it did. I mean, it came right back act with something that was that was very balanced, I thought, and had a lot of good facts in it. Then it seemed to rid itself from its initial liberal bias. So I think there's for people to say, we can't use this because it's all been coded by or trained by people who are out don't agree with it.
Speaker 4: That's not true. You can.
Speaker 1: You can interact with it in a way and shape it, to shape it to what you want it to be.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you a little secret.
Speaker 3: The more you use it, the more it writes things in your voice, so it overcomes the inherent biases that have been programmed into it. And you can always say, pretend you are Socrates or Aristotle, how would you look at this thing? So you can always give it a hypothetical.
Speaker 1: I asked mine last week to pretend I was Clint Eastwood. Yeah it got I got some great stuff back.
Speaker 3: I'll bet I bet it actually can write humor. Now it's not quite to the human level, but it's getting there. And all right, so we got some things to look for.
Speaker 4: Ordering off topic, but it's all interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so AI though, but that is the future. And it's amazing how fast the government has, how it's gripped the government. Even with the unions, the bureaucracies, the bureaucrats fighting a tooth and nail, they've been pretty much helpless.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the fights that lays ahead is between the federal government and the state governments. And the last was the one big beautiful bill had a piece in there that said that it banned states from regulating artificial intelligence. Lots of pushback on that. I think like a ninety nine zero vote to get rid of that piece of it because sty didn't want to give see their power to the federal government. And and I understand you've got to understand that thinking because most people who think about this, this AI and all the related software, they're thinking in terms of liberal bias, and they're also thinking in terms of you know, the the sex sex education and all the different things and and TikTok and all the egregious stuff that kids can see from that. And so states wanted to retain their right to keep technology providers from offering up, you know, really bad stuff. And I totally agree with that, but it's going to be a you know, stay tuned. There's been a lot of negotiations between between the FEDS and the states.
Speaker 4: Uh And.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was working with the AI, it was kind of my idea, but I ran it through the AI. How to solve the problem of these sanctuary cities because they're actively resisting they won't give ICE access to the jails, which is there's two hundred thousand felons, foreign fellons sitting in our county and city municipal jails. And what we came up with was use the government's power of eminent domain and simply condemn a portion of the jail or the prison for their use and access to their prisoner tracking system. They have to do it the laws, it's inviolate Fifth Amendment. All the government has to do is just pay them some money, whatever the just compensation is. And that's how you get past them all and they can't even win in a lawsuit. You know that eminent domain is so ingrained and it's just not used generally against other governmental entities, but there is no limitation on it being used for that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you've got the Justice Department on speed dial, because that.
Speaker 4: Would be you know, are out of the box, could be really interesting. They wouldn't know what hit them.
Speaker 3: I sent I say, whoever, they're public, they won't listen, but maybe it'll get to somebody. I figure I'll publish an article on it shortly, because basically there's thirty forty people stealing from my articles that I know about, So maybe the word will get out then. But that's the way to do it. You don't have to go to court. You know, there's not even a notice requirement under eminent domain. They can literally walk in there with their rid of seizure and start working today.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 1: Well think about it, eminent, no dame, imminent domain. That may be something that has to happen or might happen with these data centers.
Speaker 4: You know, the.
Speaker 1: Chinese are building data centers or you know, just dozens a week. It seems like exaggerated, not by much, and you know, you Northerne where I live, we've got more. We're the data center capital in the United States. And I think they kind of sprung up and up and with that overnight without people noticing. But I think there's going to I think there's going to be a lot of pushback on rapid escalating the number of data centers we've got, and it may.
Speaker 4: Be imm in a domain is one of the ways that happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm ambivalent because you you know, we need we need the technology. But on the other hand, I like the natural beauty that they're not very good looking. They to do a little marketing and make them look a little better so they'd be more inviting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they kind of want to just blend in. They're hard sites. They've got military level security in these places, and they're trying not to stand out. But I know what you're saying, and you know, I think that the policies will evolve. The main limitation here now is the electrical grid. They'll have to start building their own generators at this rate, and maybe you know what, build them on Indian reservations where none of the laws and regulations apply from the US. They could be building power plants there and it's sovereign tribal land.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, we're never going to get the Redskins renamed. If we put a nuclear power plant on, that's just going to be another grievance.
Speaker 4: I'm not so sure.
Speaker 3: Well, you know they've got casinos now. It basically got all the money back and now make some money off of a nuclear power right.
Speaker 4: Well, so it's safer.
Speaker 1: It was always safe, but now it's really safe, and it's now something we've.
Speaker 4: Got to look at.
Speaker 1: And they for sure, the tech companies are building, you know, they're they're contracting for their own many many reactors now to go with each data center or have them.
Speaker 3: Is because, like you said, they're using the same energy consumption as a small city. Well, appreciate your coming on, Bill. Make sure you check out Bill at the Bill waltonshow dot com. The links in the show notes to this interview on Financial Survival Network dot com. Always appreciate you coming on. We'll talk to you again real soon.
Speaker 2: Great, thanks for having me, Thanks for listening to carry Letz's Financial Survival Network, your solution to today's trying times. For the latest, go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com. Financial survival network now more than ever