Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm WBS Costin's new radio.
Speaker 2: Dan is off all year long. You'll be back Wednesday, January first, twenty twenty five. Until then, I am holding down the night side responsibilities. I am Morgan White Junior, and tonight I'm doing trivia is something I've been known to do over the years, and I will read some new questions because periodically we have new people joining in, but for right now we've got Genie in Hyenas. So Jeanie, thank you for taking the time to call. Happy holidays.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays, my good man.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing very well, Jeanie, and you.
Speaker 3: I'm wonderful. I actually just got home from seeing my dad, who told me that he used to listen to you all the time, Like I want to say, like the late eighties, early nineties, I was around them.
Speaker 2: What was your What is your father? His name?
Speaker 3: His name is Neil. He's from Boston.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you tell Neil I send a very happy holiday wish through his daughter to him.
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely will and he'll love that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Answer.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm calling.
Speaker 3: About the overgrown elf question because the other ones I have no idea, but I'm a super huge Will Ferrell fan, so obviously it's elf one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 2: That was question twenty six.
Speaker 6: I know him.
Speaker 3: He's like, it's one of the best movies ever. It's so good. I know you're not keeping out gifts, but I had a horrible situation happened to me this morning. Tell me, okay, So I won like a I stumped Dan Ray a few months back, and so he sent me a coffee month and I nobody is allowed to use that particular mug except for me. It's like, no matter who comes to my house, that is yours.
Speaker 2: You want it, there's a standard that needs to be upheld.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: And that's my favorite mug. It's so heavy duty, it's navy blue.
Speaker 6: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, this morning, it hits the edge of my counter just right when I was unloading my dishwasher, yep, and the handle fell off. Devastated. I'm like, oh my god, Like I couldn't even believe it. It was so the morning set it out pretty raw.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jeanie, here's what I'm going to do. I don't know if there are any of those left. I think they have a whole passel of them. Rob should be back with me tomorrow. Dan's producing tonight, Dan the producer, not Dan the talk host. And I'm going to tell Rob. And what I want you to do is, we are writing your phone number down now, Nancy. He's writing it down now, so you've got your phone number, and I'm going to give your phone number to Rob tomorrow and I'm going to have him if he can, through Dan Ray, get you a replacement mug. I'm not guarantee I'm not guaranteeing it, but I'm going to at least endeavor to make it happen because you deserve something nice. You deserve because you treasured something you want from Dan Ray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I oh my god, that's so great. If not, it's okay, But I just I know I'm not calling for gifts. I just wanted to answer one of your questions tonight, and I just that would be awesome if so. If not, it's cool.
Speaker 6: But I.
Speaker 2: Expect to call Friday, because I'll give it to Rob tomorrow Thursday night. Expect to call Friday. And the last two numbers of your phone are two seven? Correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 8: Yes, all right, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to say the whole phone number, you'll get crank calls and what you don't want to have.
Speaker 3: But no, no, thank you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to do that. Awesome, and I'm gonna I'm gonna do it because You'nil's daughter.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, his head's gonna blow right up what I tell him. Oh, that's so wonderful, Morgan, thank you for doing for trying to do that. That's that's great. But I'm trying to answer all these other questions, but I really the only one I could answer immediately was, uh, will call questions? Yeah, I saw that movie when it first came out, and then in the movie theaters it was packed.
Speaker 2: You fulfilled the obligation. You answered a question. That's all I want people to do.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Genie.
Speaker 2: You have a happy twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Morgan. You two any family.
Speaker 2: Good night. Now let me throw some more questions. I mean, after, let me finish the sheet. This is question thirty. He was the Grinches dog name Rudolph's girlfriend. I did the traditional snap question Clement Moore's Christmas poem Rival stores in the movie Miracle on thirty fourth Street, two classic New York stores battled it out this is a song that began the Charlie Brown Christmas. All the kids are on the the pond and their ice skating? Do do doo do? Do you know that song? Either? There were two songs by the Beach Boys that were considered holiday Christmas hits. Name either one and that hit by George Michael. Every time you hear that, you think, oh, good grief, isn't that so sad? Name that song and they'll do one more question. Forty two states mentioned in There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays. There were two states mentioned? Name both? And what country was the monkeys song? Rio Chiu? From? What country? Did that song originate? And they the monk, he say, had a new song in twenty eighteen. How they did that? I've got chachy On coming up within a week, and I'll ask him how they did that when all the monkeys were not still alive. But let's go to Jay and Newton. Jay, good evening.
Speaker 9: Hey Morgan, how you doing, buddy?
Speaker 2: I'm doing very well. How was your dad?
Speaker 9: I used to live in your house one hundred years ago?
Speaker 2: Are you the fireman?
Speaker 9: You got it? Buddy? Mary?
Speaker 8: Kay?
Speaker 2: Mary, Merry Christmas. And I'm looking I'm in the room next to the bathroom upstairs. And was that your baseball player.
Speaker 9: Light switch?
Speaker 2: Over? The light switches right there, Nancy got right there. That's it.
Speaker 9: So I heard you on the radio. I just wanted to call and say very Christmas to you, my friend, and I think the world of.
Speaker 2: You, Jay, thank you very much. And you left the Newton fired aarment. And where did you go?
Speaker 9: I'm still there. I have no life. I got forty years on the job.
Speaker 2: Now are you still working in that same firehouse?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, I am all right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, maybe one of these days I got to get you to come back and talk about your job of the radio.
Speaker 9: Well, some day maybe Morgan will say.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I think I had you on twice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 8: Was the Femur Urban Search and Recue team during nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, that's right. See I remember these things. They'll take you to hear from you, and I hope you and your family have a superb twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Back at to my friend.
Speaker 2: All right, now, I will all right before I hang up. Yeah, when you're call in your phone number of peers, do you mind that I take your phone number so I can call you one day, Well.
Speaker 9: Can you still have it? Because you call me once in a while thinking I'm your boss.
Speaker 2: Okay, then there you go. Now I know I have it, and I will. We'll call you sometime in January to set up something for February and it takes take care of Jack. Thank you.
Speaker 9: Nice talking to you, buddy, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, nice speaking to you. Oh that's a trip doing this job. I running the people that I've met, like Jeanie's father, who used to call Jay, who's a fireman, and uh, we had an issue in the basement fifteen years ago and smoke was billowing out of the furnace and they had to call the fire department. Don't you know he was one of the firemen. Ah, it was It was good. Everybody was safe. They fixed it, no problem. Let me take my break please, and then we'll get to Jack in Dorchester nine sixteen twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a very happy and healthy holiday celebration today, whether it was for Honkah or Christmas. I know we are all looking forward to New Year's which is just days away next Wednesday, Jack, you're in Dorchester. Welcome to Nightside.
Speaker 5: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine?
Speaker 10: Jack?
Speaker 2: What did you do for Chavis?
Speaker 5: I went to my nephews house, and so my grand nephews and my brother and my sister in law and of course my.
Speaker 9: Nephew's wife.
Speaker 2: And you know why that sounds like a great family conclave. And I'm I'm happy that you had a nice day with your family. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had a good time. The only problem was I so I see out there.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, you need to be careful walking you did you fall? Good? And now your home.
Speaker 5: I am sitting here listening to you.
Speaker 2: Good. You don't need to be walking around where you could fall. No, all right, So what question do you know?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: The peach Boys, little Saint.
Speaker 2: Nick there you go, and they did two of them. Little Saint Nicha was one and that was the big of the two hits. Don't try to answer the have one. Let me leave that alone. For that one.
Speaker 5: I will, I will hope with somebody else because it's quizzing my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh will Yeah?
Speaker 9: All right, Well, I'm hoping to see you.
Speaker 5: At the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I'm not there next Tuesday. I am not there Tuesday, but I will be there in twenty five.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I will see you down there.
Speaker 2: I look forward to that, Jack, Thank you, all right, happy, happy, all there it goes Jack from Dorchester. Let's go to Baltimore and speak to Kirk Kirk.
Speaker 9: Hello Morgan, Hell are you yeah?
Speaker 2: You're the guy that was somehow involved with radio correct?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, no, Actually I work for CSX. I work for the trained people, but I've always radio stuff.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got a gentleman that comes to my trivia show on Tuesdays and he is a well known individual for using model trains. He goes to the model Trained demonstrations in and around the Boston area, and I know he would love to pick your brain about working for CSX.
Speaker 10: I'm sure he would. You guys are gett righty to have the big One next month up in Amherst, or the giant nationally known train show up there.
Speaker 2: And he's going to be a part of it. I'm sure. I'm which question, do you.
Speaker 10: Know if anyone answered the Scrooge question yet?
Speaker 2: A Scrooge?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: How many spirits visited Scrooge that night? Four on the nose? Everybody says, three because they focused on the past, the present, and the future, but they forget who was first the that was the right answer.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 9: He's the one that's facilitated everything.
Speaker 2: He's the one that started it all.
Speaker 10: Yep, all right, Morgan, Well, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, don't hang up yet, don't hang out. What did you do? What did you do today for the holiday?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: Well, my conductor conduct train master into giving us off, so we were in all today. So I was home. I went to church at ten o'clock and then basically I've spent all day home with my kiddies, just relaxing and enjoying the day off.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, when you say kitties, do you mean cats? Do you mean your children? Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, no cats. I'm my cat dad. I have four of them.
Speaker 2: I have one and he owns me. I am his.
Speaker 10: I'm actually underneath one of them right now. I'm sitting in my care watching a Christmas Carol.
Speaker 2: By the way, Oh, perfect day night, perfect night.
Speaker 9: Perfect cats, perfect night.
Speaker 2: My cat's name is Gray. He's a British short hair and that's his color. That's his colored gray. So I figured why I confuse him? That's his name.
Speaker 10: I'm a big gray cat too. His name is Vinnie.
Speaker 9: Ah two pounds of I don't know.
Speaker 10: I got him at pet Smart I adopt. I adopted him, so I really don't know. But he's getting up there. He's starting to slow down now.
Speaker 2: Well, Gray is four years old. In April, he'll be five. Any weighs fourteen pounds Nancy thirteen point three, thirteen point three pounds, and he's oh yeah, all right, you come to Massachusetts with Vinnie, Gray will whoop up on him.
Speaker 10: I don't know Vinnie well when he just lost his upper fangs. All right, Well, my poor boy, he doesn't quite have the smile he used to, but he's still he's still missf Off buddy.
Speaker 2: And you love him with all your heart. I know you do.
Speaker 9: I really do, Morgan. I love them all with all my heart.
Speaker 2: Kirk, thank you, Thank you very much, Morgan. Enjoy the rest of this year and make next year a kick butt year.
Speaker 10: I certainly will, and I will do it by listening to you on Saturday nights, of course.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you for that plug. Bye bye, all right, Diggle's fast fingers. Nancy Kirk is referring to the fact that I have a show of my own on Saturday. This Saturday will be on from ten to midnight. Beginning in January, I will be on from nine pm to midnight. Yes, now, let me read this is the last of the questions. Uh, when did Grandma get run over by the reindeer? When did that happen? John Lennon and Yoko Ono did a Christmas song? Name it? What holiday song did Gail Peevey make famous? It depicted what she wanted for Christmas? An animal from Africa? That's all I'm going to help you with. What is Brenda Lee's famous Christmas song? Child Star of Santa Claus versus the Martians. No, she's a child star way back in the late fifties, early sixties. All growing up now the movie that ended with Sammy Franken Dean all in Santa Suits. Okay, Judy Garland sang it? Name that Christmas song? And who occupies the last float in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? You should know that. And I'm not going to take this next call because there won't be enough time, So herb be patient. Let me take a couple of commercials in a news hit, and then we'll get you on Herb and Walfam. Anyone else wants to join Herb in Walfam, that's where Ham. I'm sorry, thank you. Nancy six one seven, two, five four ten thirty or eight eight eight, nine two nine ten thirty. You can answer one of those questions, or I'll review all of them before we end this segment roughly a half hour from now, I'll review all of them. So for those of you are saying, what was that other Beach Boys song like Jack, I'll tell you just before ten o'clock time. Speaking of time, here on night Side nine twenty nine speak you know twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on w b Z, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Right back to the phones we go on night Side. It's Herb and where Ham. Hello, Herb, Hi.
Speaker 6: Morgan, Merry Christmas or happy Honkah, whichever your face is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll take yes, you'll take Christmas.
Speaker 6: Well, Merry Christmas it'll be. But I also have the yellow faith and I like to wish them their happy honica.
Speaker 2: Or two I completely understand.
Speaker 11: Yeah, which answer?
Speaker 6: Do you know how to answer the question about Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer? Who's saying that what cowboys saying.
Speaker 2: That you should know. Tell me.
Speaker 6: Gene Autry.
Speaker 2: There you go, Geneautry saying that he was he was singing. Well, I was Roy Rogers fan, but anyway, Gene Archy was singing for Neiman Marcus. He was doing some advertising work for them, and they had some extra time in the recording studio and for whatever reason, he said, let's do this Rudolph song. And they did and it became a monster hit helped make him a lot, a lot, a lot a lot of money.
Speaker 6: He made enough money to own a quite a bit of a Los Angeles and.
Speaker 2: He also owned a baseball team. He was the primary owner of the Angels, California Angels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that. Yeah, my lost real job. I made a six, so I haven't worked for a while. When I started with a company, the address was to Genoautry Way, Orange, California.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And oh boy, this is my favorite cowboy right here. And I'm going to work on a street if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: His company was Flying A Productions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're You're right. I'm not at eighty six. I forget some things.
Speaker 2: Yep. Flying A Productions. That was company so what did you get today for Christmas?
Speaker 6: Well, I got some uh clothes, some books, and I got my favorite hot dog RELICI it's called clothes. It's from uh, from Maine flows hot dog stand in Maine. And I get to spend time with one great grand kid, a couple of great grand grandchild, a couple of grandchildren, and my wife and my daughter family. We had a good night. Lives up there. She lives up there in Poverty Heights Okay, uh uh. Some people call it Midfield, but I call it Poverty.
Speaker 9: Heights, okay.
Speaker 6: And we retired down here to wear him to be by the ocean. We live right on the water on the ocean.
Speaker 9: You're on a cold.
Speaker 2: That's a nice community. Been in with him, it's a very nice community.
Speaker 6: And just just for the record, I've been a BUZ listener from Cal de Seus's days.
Speaker 2: I've had his daughter. I've had his daughter, Samantha Arn.
Speaker 6: Oh wow wow, Cal Dave maned juicy Brucey Bradley, the guy who did the America's Funniest Videos There what was his name, Tom? I can't think of his Tom right to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny man. For a long time, I've interviewed a couple of those men. I've interviewed Tom Berser, and I've interviewed Dave Maynard. Oh, a lot of the besy radio and TV personalities like Don Kent. I've had them on the radio. Yeah, Boblovell many times.
Speaker 6: Well, we lived at Midfield and he and his when he was married to Susan lived in Dover, I believe right next Susan Warnick.
Speaker 2: I've had some warning on.
Speaker 6: A lot of them.
Speaker 2: I want you to make twenty twenty five a great year for you in your family.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: You take care your wife and I have had health problems recently and we're blowing down a little bit. But uh, we're both in our radies, so I guess that's to be expected.
Speaker 2: And you know what, stand up to those health problems and you come out on top. Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, I got to hang around. One of my grandkids is going to be a dead in a couple of months, so I get around another great.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you, And it was good to hear from your wife. Heard you from time to time. The busy signal isn't too good here by the water and we're hand for some reason, so we try to listen to Dan Ray when we're on the highway coming from some place. We catch you now and then, and uh, I'm.
Speaker 2: On every Saturday, every Saturday, every Saturday.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, sir, all right, take care, have a one.
Speaker 2: Same to you, and thank you for taking the time to call. Bye bye. All right. That was herb And now let's go to U Consin and my friend Karen. Good evening, Karen, Happy holidays.
Speaker 7: Good evening, Morgan. And there's nobody else.
Speaker 2: There, right, Nancy sitting right now?
Speaker 7: You and me? Oh yeah, okay, and Nancy and Max and no, no, Max.
Speaker 2: Max was Stephen the vella's cat. My cat is.
Speaker 7: Gray, but wasn't it Max before? I'm I'm all mixed up.
Speaker 2: Okay. The captain I had before Gray was Joseph.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right up. Okay, Well you know my memory. So I'm glad I'm on because I know a couple but I forget so I got one and I know it and nobody took it. So okay, but I don't want to call Bradley on Friday, but thank you?
Speaker 2: What answer. Bruce Posaka is also going to be on Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because Bradley already knows about my you know, getting stuck inside the computer. I don't want to say that to the world, even though it's on the Facebook. So so you did, I know, I did it the other night and told the whole world how stupid I am to think I'm going to go in the computer, right, you know, So let's move on here. Okay, but thank you for that offer. And now it's Macy's and Gimbals.
Speaker 2: Those are the two stores in Miracle on thirty fourth Street. Very good.
Speaker 7: It's my favorite movie. And okay, well, I'm glad you had a nice day. I assume you did.
Speaker 2: I did have a very nice day. And how was your day?
Speaker 7: Well, I I I went out and came back and I put my I put my Honikah thing in the window. I just turned it off. Now, okay, you know, maybe I'll put some other things up and let them last and tell spring that's all right, and what happens a little later here. Yeah, well you know it's a long so anyways, so thank you for everything you do calling okay, and I'll see everybody. Listen to everybody on the phone, and I to the winter Curtis and everything you know. And okay, so I'm gonna say goodbye now and y'all have a good twenty five you too, all right too?
Speaker 2: Bye bye? And before I take my next call, Ken from Midway, if you're listening, the Grinch hat you gave me is on Nancy's head right now. Nancy, you never looked better. All right, let's go to Greensboro and speak to Vicki. VICKI, good evening.
Speaker 4: In a long time.
Speaker 2: Well I've been around.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I've been hiding, but I got good news. I got a granddaughter from my bart for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, she was born today.
Speaker 4: She was born Christmas Eve.
Speaker 8: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Oh she missed bake one day of being a Christmas baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad that it works out because she had lost maybe last year. Her name is Arianna. Noel is the baby.
Speaker 2: Noel. That's a great mental name for Christmas Eve baby.
Speaker 4: And I'm so happy for her because, like I said, last year, she Misscary. So I'm happy.
Speaker 2: And I hear the pride that you feel coming through the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really I'm happy for her too.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, No more question? Do you want me to answer.
Speaker 2: Any name. Anyone you can anyone you know the answer, let me hear it.
Speaker 4: Just give me a question because I can't remember them all.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you originally in Boston at any time in your life? No, then you wouldn't know that one.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: One name Santa and an Eminem each fainted when seeing each other. What color was the eminem? No? No, let me give you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay. The Walt Disney Company put out four Santa Claus movies and they all started the same actor. What was his name?
Speaker 4: Jim Allen?
Speaker 2: There you go, you get the other one. I'm very proud of you, and I want you to do something. Go right ahead.
Speaker 4: I have a great holiday.
Speaker 2: And we want you to have a great holiday as well. VICKI, thank you for the call, and have a happy new Year.
Speaker 9: Okay, you too, Thank you, Vicki.
Speaker 2: Byebye. All right, time and temperature here on night side nine forty five twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World, Nice Sight Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Dan's off, I'm here, I'm Morgan White Junior, and I'm gonna give the answers to all the questions that no one was able to figure out the answer.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: The cereal that used to come out just during the holidays, Captain Crunch with Crunchberries, so popular that they decided to make it a regular appearing cereal. Where do the ls build the toy Santor's Workshop? Who came back one day? Came back to life one day by adding a silk hat. Frosty the Snowman. Why does Susie Snowflake tap in the windows to let us know she's in town? It was the red Eminem that fainted when he saw Santa, and Santa fainted as well. We did that of Linus and Lucy is the name of that famous instrumental bay Vince Garaldi for Peanuts, Bruce Willis's pair of holiday films, die Hard one and two. By that they both took place on Christmas Eve. That was answer. That was answer, Bill Murray parody of a Christmas Carol, the movie Scrooged. How many calling birds in twelve Days of Christmas? Four calling birds, three French hands, two turtle doves, a number of reindeer without Rudolph eight chuck Berry Christmas Classic Run Run Rudolph. The magazine product. It was an ad in a magazine that gave us the modern image of Santa that we still use today. That was an ad for Coca Cola. The pause that refreshes showed Santa drinking and Coca Cola by a nice, warm fireplace. That was Answer. That was Answer, that was Answered. Famous for their donation Red Kettle Salvation Army. Irving Berlin wrote the classic White Christmas. The name of the Grinches dog was Max Rudolph's girlfriend from the movie on TV. Rudolfrindo's reindeer Nourlko was a sponsor. Remember Santa coming down the hill on one of those Neuralko circular shavers. So the snack people leave out for Santa milk and cookies. Billy Bob Thornton's anti Christmas film Bad Santa, Bad Bad Lee is Santa live. Of course he lives in the North Pole. Clement Moore's Christmas poem Twas the Night before Christmas went all to the house blah blah blah blah. I have a call coming in, So let's take the call. Let's go to reading and speak to John. John. Ye, I'm doing fine.
Speaker 11: What's up, hey, Merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 11: You know, you really Uh, I've been listening to you for years. You know I really like listening to your your commentary, and you know, I just want to let you know I appreciate it. A couple of young kids, and I wish my kids would get into radio. How did you get into radio?
Speaker 2: Well, I wrote a book, a book on cartoons. That book got me on with Norm Nathan. Norm Nathan used to work at HDH doing an overnight show during the week, and on Saturday night he did trivia and he had a quarter of everyday people that rotated every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, and they used my books, so they also used me on that show. Norm left in September of nineteen eighty and he went to Wyko to do mornings over there, and I asked Norm if he minded if I tried to keep the show alive. He said, no, Morgan, go for it. He told me how to find a station, the word broker if you want to do your own show and pay for it. And I figured, Hey, if that's what it takes, I will I get a few sponsors so they didn't have to pay for the whole thing. But I get lucky. I get a radio show on w u n R, and I was on that show starting in October, every Sunday night, two am to four am. I got that show on fifteen to ten WITS. There was a baseball strike spring of eighty one and its needed programming to fill in all the hours that would have been filled up by the Red Sox. I got on. I stayed on that station even after the strike was settled. And I went from that station to WHDH and the rest is history. That's my story. Oh I hear a child back. How old is the child?
Speaker 11: She's two and a half.
Speaker 2: You tell her? Morgan said, Merry Christmas and enjoy the love of her family. Thank you, John, Thank you for calling. Thanks Molliam, Happy Holidays, Bye bye you chill me biggles. John. Let me finish off with the questions that did not get answered tonight. Billy Bob Thornton's anti Christmas film Bad Santa? Where do Santa Lived? The North Pole? Clement Moore wrote twards the night before Christmas, um and I love this song. When I first heard it, it was just something melodic about it. And you saw that in the Charlie Brown Christmas Special where all the kids are just skating in the pond. Do Do Do Do Do? Christmas Time is here? Beautiful holiday song, the other Beach Boys song, This is for Jack. You got Little Saint Nick, but you didn't get the man with all the toys. He's the man with all the toys. George Michael's Christmas song Last Christmas, I Gave you my heart. You know how that goes? The two states mentioned in No Place Like Home for the Holidays. I met a man who came from Tennessee and he was headed for Pennsylvania. And some homemade pumpkin pie. So Tennessee and Pennsylvania. Riu Chiu came from Spain. Song the Monkeys did, John Lennon and Yoko's Christmas song You all know? So this is Christmas? When did Grandma get run over by that reindeer walking home from our house Christmas Eve? And the song Little Gail Peeve made famous, I want to Hippopotamus for Christmas? What is Brenda Lee famous for rocking around the Christmas Tree? The Child Star of Santa Claus versus the Martians, Little five year old Pia Sudora, the movie that ended with Frank, Sammy and Dean in Santa Claus suits, Robin in the Seven Hoods, Julie Garrison, Judy Garland sang half yourself a Merry Little Christmas. And who is on the last float from the Macy's Day Parade. It's Santa and that's officially the first sighting of Santa Claus. Half the show is down, half the show to go. Donna Helper will be joining me, and tomorrow will be Ladies Night Schoyphy and Daca, Cindy Bruce, Oh, Joyce Kollenwick and Susan Brakeman. They are all going to be joining me here on Nightside, and they each have great subject matter that will be delving into on Nightside. The time and temperature here on Nightside nine fifty eight twenty nine degrees