Speaker 1: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome all members of the retinue and all members joining us today on Thursday, as it's being released, being recorded Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live.
Speaker 1: I am your host, Jacob Mook the Cajun Night, And before we get started, I do want to tell everybody that's.
Speaker 2: Listening to this listen. I see the analytics.
Speaker 1: I see that there are thousands of y'all listening to this show right now on Spotify, on Apple Podcasts. If you would like to join in these conversations, if you would like to be a part of supporting the Cajun Night in itself, then please come to the Cajun Night on Patreon. The link is in the description below. There's only one tier for entry. We're out here doing this wildness. We're out here just trying to have good, constructive, intellectual conversations with some debate, of course, about just the comings and goings of the day to day. Sometimes it's current events, sometimes it's religious, sometimes it's conspiratorial. Sometimes it's military base. It could be all over the place, all over the place. But if you would like to join in again, link is in the description below. So before we get started, I want to say hey to everybody here. I see Tony has already put in some things into the chat that he wanted to talk about and very interested to hear more things about it because I keep hearing about this India Pakistan situation. They were about to make a ceasefire situation. Then they said, nah, I don't even know what the current status is. I know that Trump just came back from Saudi Arabia. He was talking about a lot of money being done with Katar.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk.
Speaker 1: About that here in a few but let's go ahead and check the chat real quick. Let's see de salt stockpile price dropped nine percent because of Pakistan shooting down Indian raph aala rafale jets. I could be mispronouncing that, but I checked and it has been up fifty percent for the year, so not too bad. Are you talking about like the military industrial complex for India?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, also France, it's a French company. I saw the headlines saying they're down nine percent because India is shot down like two or three of those jets, And at first they were saying, I mean sorry, Pakistan shot down two or three of the jets, and the first India said no, those are just fuel tanks. Those are meant to be jettison But then with closer inspection of the photos, they were the engines. So yeah, they did shoot down a couple and the stock suffered. But I checked in Google just like an hour ago and it looks like it's up over fifty percent for the year. So whatever this nine percent thing is is within the volatility of the stock anyway. Yeah, but yeah, that whole situation. I think there's been a couple more missiles launched and shot down since last week, and not much else. I think both militaries are really itching to put some of their equipment to the test and see how the other side reacts. But they don't really want a full blown war. They just really want to see how the other side reacts. And there's a big test in the whole world's watching, same for Ukraine, same with Israel. Everyone's looking in at how do these weapons systems actually perform? Because the manufacturers always claim that they'll you know, take on the world, sure, but then in real life, you know American systems, French systems, Russian systems, Chinese systems, all end up having drawbacks.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's the military dustro complex and not just the American one whenever we say that. And of course we're Americans, so we're a bit biased and skewed in our perspective. And I get that. But the global military industrial complex, the weapons manufacturers from around the world, they like when wars pop off, not maybe not big, long drawn out wars, but quick skirmishes that are super violent, very quickly. Absolutely, they could test their new hardware, you know what I mean. They it's one thing to pump it into a simulation and see what this jet is able to do, what this anti rocket system is able to do?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I get that.
Speaker 1: But there's there's nothing like real boots on the ground training in the field, you know what I mean. That data is something that is invaluable to all types of system development. So I get it now. I haven't looked much into the Raffaula.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's their fighter. Yeah it's rafale. I'm pretty sure you're pronouncing it.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into the data points for that jet itself.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I believe that's more of a fighter jet. If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it's a stealth bomber and I don't believe it's a reconnaissance type of plane. But even still, so I don't know what that's compared against. I'm sure that France is saying that it's their fifth gen or sixth gen, you know, best thing money can buy. But in reality, like, how does that actually stack up against what America would consider a sixth gen fighter? Because Russia has a completely different understanding of what sixth gen means than China. China has a completely different misunderstanding of what that means.
Speaker 2: In India, India has a completely you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Every country has classifications of what they call this generation.
Speaker 2: Usually those don't see eye to eye.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what that compares against as far as like the American jets that we have in combat or in theater, so to speak. But okay, so you're saying that Pakistan was able to shoot down two of the fringe planes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was too at least confirmed with the engines and raphale I just looked it up. It came out in nineteen ninety one. I remember them from older flight simulator video games, and so.
Speaker 2: This is antiquated tech. This isn't cutting edge of shit.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. I've heard that F sixteens are still like highly respected and they're the number one fighter jet in the world in terms of numbers. Everyone's got one, MiG twenty nine is number two. I've heard nothing but great things about F sixteen's. They're better than They're more maneuverable than a lot of the newer stuff, more durable. They're a little lower tech, but they can be upgraded. But lower tech means less complicated and less prone to breaking down. F twenty two I mean sorry that F war twenty two is more expensive, but the F thirty five has a lot of complaints because of the maintenance crews that need to be going around with them anywhere they go, and F sixteen doesn't have that problem.
Speaker 1: So I'm not Even when I was in the Marine Corps, I was a grunt. I wasn an air wing guy. But from what I was told, if we're gonna try to compare side by side here, the F sixteen in the modern airspace is kind of equivalent to the Sherman tank of World War Two?
Speaker 2: Is it the greatest tank out there. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: The Panzer tank trounced it in every situation, right, But it was cheap, it was reliable, you could mass produce them, and honestly, they did the job right. F Sixteen's from what I've been told. And again I'm sure there's somebody in the comments that's gonna say things and stuff because they know more about planes than I do. Fine, not an expert here, but from what I've been told, the F sixteen has been around for quite some time. They're tried and true, you know what I mean. They get the job done. Are they the fastest, Are they the greatest? Are they can they carry the most?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But they are reliable, and there's enough of them to go around to where you can buy one, you know, like nobody's buying the F thirty five. That's, if not mistaken, that's like America's premiere, latest and greatest, cutting edge technology. So they're not gonna sell it to anybody until it becomes antiquated. F sixteen it's been around for a minute, kind of like the meg MiGs. And I know that there's so many people that watch top Gun right, and they will original top gun right, not the new one, and they will say, oh, well, the MiG is nothing compared to American airlines, But I get it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Fine, the MiG is also a very sophisticated plane and it has nothing to turn your nose up at. Yes, it might be cheaper to produce because it came from Soviet air Russia.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, But like it's still an extremely capable fighter jet.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, it's like, yeah, it might be not as good quote unquote, it's better than the jet that other countries have, which would be none.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you know, everything with a bit of a grain of salt here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So you're saying that the rafale kind of compares to the F sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say it kind of does. Another piece of information I just read is that the US didn't want India to use F sixteens against Pakistan. India's bought some F sixteens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I've heard similar things between the US and Ukraine and Israel, where the US reserves the best of its technology for itself and it doesn't want to give Ukraine or Israel all the pass codes and passwords to get all the upgrades that make it as good as it can be. So maybe that's why the US was telling India, don't use your F sixteens. So that's why India was using the rafales even though they have F sixteens and they could.
Speaker 1: Have that would make sense. But same time, like okay, and I can understand, like because if it gets shot down behind quote unquote behind enemy lines, right, our adversaries, America's adversaries could take that and reverse engineer for themselves. But it's not like the F sixteen is still got some sort of state secrets about it.
Speaker 2: It's been out and about for quite some time now.
Speaker 1: The F thirty five, yeah, yeah, we don't want nobody getting that. That's why we don't even let them come out of the hangar except for training. Like, they have yet to get a single interception on that platform, and they're not going to right until something is warranting that level of aggression. But the F sixteen, that's kind of crazy to me that they would tell them to hold back on using those, because that's something that has been understood reverse engineering. I mean, hell, war Thunder has an F sixteen on their video game. It's not a state secret, bind I mean, so that's kind of I understand the mindset behind it.
Speaker 2: But I just don't get it, you know, I don't know. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I had more info, But that's about it for Pakistan for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's about what I've heard. It's a bit of a dick measuring contest at this time. They're both kind of taking this opportunity to flex their wings a bit, test their tech, test their military capabilities, kind of, you know, they're playing a little bit of a one up in game. I don't know at this moment if this situation is going to be wrapped up in six months. I don't know if this situation is going to be something that draws on for three, four or five years, like the Ukraine situation seems to be. I can't make that judgment call at this moment. I do know that India and Pakistan have been looking for a reason to take this to the next level for quite some time. And like you said, twenty nineteen they had a little bit of a skirmish. I think it was twenty thirteen they had something similar happen. It's every few years they kind of pissing each other's cheerios a bit, and then they chill and this. The Kashmir region has been dispute for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since forty seven. Well, I'm actually kind of more optimistic about this. I'm pretty pessimistic on a lot of wars like Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Godza, But I'm optimistic that this India Pakistan thing is wrapping up. They've gotten the information they wanted out of the situation and all the drama that they're comfortable with, And yeah, I would bet this is going to be over really soon. My other bet with regard to Russia is that it's we got until March next year.
Speaker 1: You think you'll have another year in it, because a couple episodes ago you said six months?
Speaker 2: What's changed your mind on this?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's like back in March you asked how long do I think it'll go on? And I said, let's I'd say another year, So that'll be March of twenty twenty six. So I think I'm.
Speaker 2: Sticking with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I'm trying to remember who it was that said that it'd be done. Somebody said it was going to be done before Christmas, and I don't even know if that was on this show or if it was somewhere else that I heard, But what a horrible phrase.
Speaker 3: Who is that person? I considered that phrase before opening their mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because, like every single war has always been said, oh, let's wrap it up by Christmas. Five years later, here we are, I know, I know. But okay, so you're still thinking that it's going to be springtime next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just kind of crazy because that's when.
Speaker 1: Each side launches their spring offensive. You're saying that they're not gonna have the juice. Either side won't have the willpower or the juice to launch another spring offensive.
Speaker 3: I think that Ukraine is well. I thought they were depleted a while ago, but I think they're gonna they're gonna cry Ontal and they're gonna want a PCD, and they're gonna want to solidify the border pretty much where it is now. In fact, I get the sense they're already trying to do that. But Russia, to my chagrin, actually is not taking them up on that pargain.
Speaker 2: Right now. I don't know what Putin is hoping for.
Speaker 1: And let's let's just assume that he is not trying to take over the whole of Ukraine, Okay, because that's what at least one side of the isle believes. Let's just assume that that's not true, and he's only going for the majority Russian speaking oblasty in Ukraine, and which would be the sides that he's pretty much already taken as of this moment. Is he holding out, like really, you're holding out for a better deal than what's being offered at this moment, Like, I don't, And I'm sure there's like backdoor deals that the public is not privy to.
Speaker 2: I'm sure of it.
Speaker 1: I just don't see what more he stands to gain unless he really trying to push all the way to Kiev.
Speaker 3: I think he thinks he might be able to get Arkov and Odessa, probably not Kiev, certainly not anything west of Kiev. But that's all right.
Speaker 2: We're in Odessa.
Speaker 3: No, not right now? Okay, Okay, they Odessa. I mean they almost seceded back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after Crimea, they tried to seceed his Well, okay, that's what I'm thinking here. So do we still have Ukrainians in the Curse region. I haven't checked in on Kurskan a little bit. I know that they had you know, they took a decent sized swath of land, and then it was pushback, pushback, push back to where it was like three hundred square meters or something like that. It was like barely any Russian territory was held by Ukraine. Is there currently still Russian territory held by Ukrainian forces?
Speaker 3: I'm ninety nine percent sure not. They've been kicked out. I can check real quick, right though, right now though, and get back to you on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, hit that Google real quick, because I'm I honestly have not. I haven't looked into Kurskan a little while. There's too much stuff going on around the world to where the whole Ukraine Russia situation is kind of like, yep, that's a that's the thing that's still happening.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On X it looks like, okay, there might still be a little bit going on there, but they lost the big city Suja. Ok So they're like ninety nine percent of the way out or something.
Speaker 1: Does it say when they took back Suja, because I want to say I heard about that.
Speaker 2: A few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That was like a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, something like that.
Speaker 3: I forget too.
Speaker 1: So it's still that slow grinding, maybe gaining a meter a day.
Speaker 2: Kind of situation trench warfare going on there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm seeing maps, but they're really zoomed in and the Russia Ukraine borders right on the map. So they've lost Suja according to Russia. Russia claims they inflicted seventy six thousand casualties. You can do with that number whatever you will, maybe divide it by three or something. Yeah, yeah, it was bad for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Okay, got you all right, So getting back to the chat here real quick, Tony. Also, you know the Circumcision episode from Cosmic Peach I'm assuming was four hours long?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Wah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, to answer your question, Royce, before we started shooting, you asked if I had gone and listened to it. No, no, I have not, and I probably won't, not because of having any kind of like beef with Julia or nothing. I love her to desk. She's great, she's cool, bro. I don't have four hours to sit and listen to anything. I tell you what the last thing I actually sat and really listened to was, And it took me three days to listen to this, I might add, was Wes Huff on The Flagrant Podcast, which was like a three hour pod or something like that, And it took me days to listen to that, just because I have to find thirty minutes of time, usually driving when I don't have my kids in the car, obviously because we'd be jamming the music. But whenever I'm driving by myself, it's pretty much the only time I get to sit and listen to stuff. I very rarely listen to my own show, like and like I said before we started, if I if I think back on okay, a point of continue between Jonathan and I or something, and I want to go back and make sure I didn't sound like I, you know, did my tone sound good?
Speaker 2: Was the delivery good? Was this or this? I might go back and find a section.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you last time I went back and listened to an entire Cult to Conspiracy episode or a Cajun Knight episode, or any of our affiliates honestly, and I mean Josh Monday. I would love to go and listen to his show, because the man is just amazing.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 1: Tony also said, I talked with Josh Monday recently about numbers.
Speaker 2: Did you mean the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I meant the book. I was asking him because I actually messaged him on Instagram a month ago and didn't get to check my messages again because I never go on there. But that's like the only way to connect with him anyway. What I was asking about was the controversial alleged human sacrifice version verse in numbers thirty one.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this human sacrifice from the Jews or from their adversaries?
Speaker 3: The alleged human sacrifice performed by Moses in Numbers, chapter thirty one, verse forty. It's after it says that there was a tribute to the Lord of sixty one thousand donkeys and now like maybe sixty one hundred and so many sheep and so many cows and then so many thirty two Midianite virgins. And what does tribute actually mean? Depending on how you interpret that word, it could mean human sacrifice, or it could just mean, oh, they were consecrated to the temple and served as temple slaves, or something could be could be uh roy Carge might have a comment about that, But I was talking about to Josh one on one about it. I didn't want to blast us all over the internet, but well, here we are. I'm it's talking about in the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Josh Monday is absolutely the best of us, bro. And I mean I'm not saying he is the all knower of things, but as far as getting a little deeper understanding, especially on biblical texts like Oh my God, I see him as such a source.
Speaker 2: Honestly, he's just awesome. But Royce correspondent numbers.
Speaker 3: Thirty ten thirty one, verse forty thirty one.
Speaker 4: You know, give me a quick second, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm about to look up the same thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, numbers thirty one forty And are you which version of the Bible? I know it doesn't necessarily matter for this one, but just so we're all on the same page.
Speaker 2: Here were you looking at King James?
Speaker 3: Oooh not me, I don't remember. Okay, if you google it, Bible Gateway gives you all the translations for Yeah, in English, there's a whole bunch o very.
Speaker 1: Not really, I just looked it up on Bible Gateway. As matter of fact, King James and says and the persons were sixteen thousand, of which the Lord's tribute was thirty and two persons ASV and the persons were sixteen thousand, of whom Jehovah's tribute was thirty and two persons. Amp the persons were sixteen thousand, for whom the lord's levee was thirty two persons levee.
Speaker 2: That's another one.
Speaker 1: Now, levy doesn't necessarily mean sacrifice. It could mean, you know, also press ganged into service. You know, I know that the knights of all would bring their levees or their servants with them. That was thirty two persons, But that could be a translation issue.
Speaker 2: A lot of it talks about tribute.
Speaker 1: Let's see the CEV says here, each half included three hundred and thirty seven five hundred sheep, excuse me, three hundred and thirty seven thousand, five hundred sheep and goats, thirty six thousand cattle, thirty thousand, five hundred donkeys, and sixteen thousand young women. From the half that belonged to the soldiers, Moses counted out six hundred and seventy five sheep and goats, seventy two cattles, sixty one donkeys, and thirty two women, and gave them to a laisar to be dedicated to Lord. Then from the half that belonged to the people. Moses set aside one out of every fifty animals and women, as the Lord had said, and gave them to his levites. Very interesting. Okay, so I understand your reason of questioning. Does this mean human said definitely?
Speaker 5: Not definitely, not definitely, And I there's I mean, Jews are completely against it.
Speaker 4: We don't. We don't believe in human.
Speaker 5: Sacrifices, even even the one time that we're that there was a quote unquote sacrifice, which was with isa Isaac, and but God still stopped it. Like we don't believe in that same thing with with drinking blood. It's like we're we have a complete prohibition of drinking blood.
Speaker 4: So like that's not a thing now.
Speaker 3: With that being said, also okay, I mean I agree that that's the way things are now. But it's hard to tell what the text means, and it seems pretty ambiguous, and I sure hope it means there's no sacrifice going on back then. But human sacrifice was a tradition practically everywhere in the world, probably everywhere in the world, including Europe, the Americas, maybe East Asia. I don't know so much about that, but if you go back you know far enough it was a tradition everywhere.
Speaker 4: That's not much us.
Speaker 5: So for sure, I'm not arguing that it was done in many cultures. But I mean, I've read the Tour a number of times, and that there's no I don't there's no commentary that I've ever read that says that this is a human sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Now, it's just when it says tribute to the sheep and the everything else. You know, for the animals, that's interpreted as some kind of burnt offering probably, but then for the people, we got to kind of interpret it differently. And I wasn't there. I'm not one hundred percent sure this all happened the way the way it's been pasted down, but I sure hope there weren't sacrifices. And anyway, there was one other human sacrifice part. It was this guy named Jefftha in the Old Testament. But yeah, that wasn't commanded by God either. That was something he did kind of by accident, to my understanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, so I just looked up a little bit more context to this one. And as far as Jeff that goes, if I'm not mistaken, he did that kind of out of like. I don't want to use the term bloodlust. It's been a while since I read that parable in that story and everything, but like fair enough, So all right, in numbers thirty one forty this is from Kor. As a matter of fact, what was the meaning of this? How was it worked out? Why were thirty two chosen for the lord? And what did he do with them?
Speaker 2: It says the spoils of war.
Speaker 1: Those thirty two people were the text to the levites, or what would also be called tithe I believe, to be put to work caring for the tabernacle.
Speaker 2: It was all there, It was all there earlier in the chapter.
Speaker 1: So in number thirty one twenty seven, divide what is plundered into two parts, to be shared between those in the army who took part in the battle and all the rest of the assembly. Twenty eight As a tax for Jehovah, you should take from the soldiers who went out into the battle one soul out of every five hundred of the people. The herd, the excuse me, the herd, the donkeys, and the flock. You should take it from their half to give it to Eliazar the priest as Jehovah's contribution verse thirty. From the half given to the Israelites, you should take one out of fifty of the people, the herd, the donkeys, the flock, and every sort of domestic animal, and give them to the Levites who care for the responsibilities connected with Jehovah's tabernacle.
Speaker 2: So then it goes on in thirty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Moses and Eliezar the priest did just as Jehovah had commanded Moses in verse thirty two. The spoils the rest of the plunder that the people of the expedition had t an amounted to, And those were the big numbers that gave earlier six hundred and seventy five thousand of the flock, thirty three thousand and seventy two of the herd, thirty four and sixty one thousand donkeys verse thirty five. The women who had not had sexual relations with a man amounted to thirty two thousand women verse thirty six. And the half that was to share of those who went out into the battle amounted to three hundred and thirty seven thousand, five hundred of the flock. The tax for Jehovah from the flock amounted to six hundred and seventy five verse thirty eight. And there were thirty six thousand of the herd, and the tax from them from Jehovah was seventy two verse thirty nine. And there was thirty thousand, five hundred donkeys, and the tax of them for Jehovah was sixty one and verse forty. And there was sixteen thousand humans, and the tax on them for Jehovah was thirty two persons verse thirty or forty one. Then Moses gave the t as Jehovah's contribution to Elie's R, the priest, just as Jehovah had commanded Moses so. And to the point here, Yeah, I could see why you would put them as servants of the temple in one regard. However, if you're kind of forced into service of the temple, I don't feel like your heart would be in it. But I also don't know all of what went into the upkeep of the tabernacle. Right, we're not talking about the finished temple. We're talking about when it was still a series of tints and things.
Speaker 2: So is it possible that these thirty two.
Speaker 1: People were put to work you know, breaking down and rebuilding the tent everywhere they went. I could see that being a possibility.
Speaker 4: Royce your thoughts, I mean, that's it could be a possibility. I don't know. I will have to look greater in depth.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to look at give if there's any commentary that I can find on it.
Speaker 2: Because the Book of Numbers, this is your torah, this is your shit.
Speaker 5: No, no, for sure, which is the reason why I'm like, I've read the Tour a number of times and nobody has ever written that this is I think, as you said before, when they say a tribute, I think it's more putting them.
Speaker 4: To work that but not for sure, not sacrifices.
Speaker 1: And I mean the Levites were the priests, so they were not allowed to have land, they were not allowed to farm. And as far as having slaves slash servants, because correct me if I'm wrong, the Hebrew word for slave and servant is the same word.
Speaker 2: Context tells you what the difference is between the two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, right, So for the Levite priests to have let's even say one hundred slaves slash servants, they would only be performing.
Speaker 2: Like basically sub priestly duties.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't be working fields, they wouldn't be mending fences, they wouldn't be you know, collecting tides and tributes things like that. For that, I guess they would just be kind of doing the grunt labor of the temples in the tabernacle.
Speaker 2: Was correct.
Speaker 5: No, So as far as like was to say, if a Levite or Cohen had a slave, they would not be doing anything of the officiation. They would they would like if it was, it would be in their house, so like basically it'd be a house.
Speaker 4: Servant or slave. But definitely not because the.
Speaker 5: Only people that were allowed to officiate were the Levites and the Cohens, and they each had different drip of roles. With the Cohen the Kohanim were actually the ones who performed the sacrifices, and then the Levites the Levine were the ones who sang and they chanted during that point, and they like they assisted.
Speaker 1: Also another question, now, the terms or at least the terms of agreement so to speak for slaves slash servants, Correct me if I'm wrong, but it couldn't exceed seven years in the most extreme cases, it could only go to fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Would these people have been okay? Explain this to me now.
Speaker 6: So if.
Speaker 2: Like wasn't it generally sold.
Speaker 1: Himself into slavery for a life, and then the dead kind of duped him and gave him the older sister. So he had to resell himself to the dead to slavery for seven more years to get it right.
Speaker 5: But he wasn't like, he wasn't a slaver, a servant as far as the tour was concerned, as far as that, but no, like generally, what that term is used for is if let's just say, if you.
Speaker 4: Stole something and you didn't have the means to pay.
Speaker 5: It back, you would then sell yourself to slay or to try to pay off that debt.
Speaker 2: Right, That the honorable way to pay off that debt, right.
Speaker 4: More or less.
Speaker 5: But if you wanted to go past it, then you would have an all drilled through your ear.
Speaker 4: And then he could continue being a servant.
Speaker 7: Say that again, an awl like so like you you would basically be put on the door post and like they would nail something through your ear and give you like an earring if you want to if if after that seven years period of time, if you still wanted to continue to serve that person, then you were allowed to basically become a servant basically almost indefinitely.
Speaker 2: So basically are we talking like a gauge.
Speaker 4: Whatever gauge and all would be I mean probably, I don't know, maybe eighth di minage. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I said the term, I said Jacob was the one that did that. I don't actually know that off top, has been a while since I read into the ot.
Speaker 2: Now I know that that was a that was one of them.
Speaker 1: He he sold himself into the servanthood of the Dad to do all of that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but.
Speaker 5: Okay, and Lovin tried try to screw out of a lot of things and just and Jacob was was was actually able to.
Speaker 4: Get out of there with a lot of wealth thanks to God's help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure, So that was Jacob. I was thinking, Yes, okay, I was on point. Okay, because because they called Jacob a trickster and he wasn't. I mean, because even in the songs that says you should deal cunning to those who tried to deal with you cunningly. So if you if you're dealing with the swiller, then you're allowed to swindle them.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: So now, yeah, I'm wondering if these religious servants would have or house slaves as we could call them. I wonder if their term of service was a lifelong term or because it was a spoils of war type of situation, or if.
Speaker 5: There's a different So there's there's also different I'm sorry, there's also difference between a Jewish servants lash slave and some like a servant like for.
Speaker 4: A spoil of war. That's that's a completely different thing. A a spoiler of war.
Speaker 5: There's no such thing as seven years like basically up until you free them.
Speaker 2: So it was a lifelong occupation, so yes, okay.
Speaker 5: And and then you can have like children and their children, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. Yeah, And that what happened with Abraham and Sarah. It was her handmaid slash slave slash servant.
Speaker 4: What what what about how Gar?
Speaker 2: That was That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That was Abraham and that was Sarah's handmaid, that was her servant. And depending on the context, that term being slave or servant, but same thing and correct.
Speaker 2: The man of that.
Speaker 1: Situation could have well, Sarah gave him permission to go fuck Hey, Gar, let's be honest here, like she she told him to do that because she was not.
Speaker 5: So I hold up, But but God also told him, hey, listen to your wife, So it wasn't it wasn't just her, Like, I understand that argument, Like, but I'm not saying whether whether Sarah was right, right or wrong. But now the case, basically, God still gave is approbation. He's like, He's listened to her, and you will still be a father of many nations.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've understood that too.
Speaker 1: Like, and even if I'm not putting fault on Sarah, right, I'm not putting fault any I'm not putting fault anybody wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I'm not the guy to start throwing guilt on anyone.
Speaker 1: Here, I'm throwing a rock inside of a glasshouse with very thin walls.
Speaker 2: Here, I get this. But that being said, like, Sarah was also way up.
Speaker 1: There in age, So whenever she told Abraham to do this, it wasn't because some sort of weird guilt trip or some sort of weird cuck situation.
Speaker 2: It was because the will of God needed to be done.
Speaker 1: And since probably not happening from my womb, let's try to make it happen this way, it was.
Speaker 2: It was you know, I see the nuances with it for sure, but yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was a change. But did you hear about the sixty six year old German woman who just had her tenth child naturally well actually see section but without any fertility enhancements. That's as old as my mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, East German Wilmhen they're just built different. Boy.
Speaker 1: I'm oh, hell, goa's out there still getting after it, boy, tenth child at.
Speaker 3: Sixty sixty six, she was as old as my mom.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 1: Good for her, still getting at it and not just like not just you know, pro creating, but like producing a child and bringing all the way through the whole nine. I mean, please, Raven Lee, you being the doula and having so much background with birthing practices, a sixty six year old this is that's not like unheard of. But also that's pretty wild.
Speaker 8: There's actually been quite a few mothers, so technical grandmothers that have carried their grandchildren for their children because they could not the wives could not be able to carry the babies, and it's either their their daughter or their husband's you know wife and stuff, and they end up carrying the child. There's there's quite a few stories been happening of that, and they're like in their sixties seventies carrying children. And there's that grandma that just made like all over TikTok and Instagram. It's like, what I think, she's like seventy one that just had like another child. And the woman that holds the record for the most children. I think her last baby, I want to say, is like either sixty nine or seventy was like her last child, and she had like an obscene amount of children. Like how her uters didn't blow up, like straight up, Like I don't know how she did that.
Speaker 1: But there are women that's good.
Speaker 8: Look, there are women that are able to have oh shit, that are able to have lots of like babies like into their later times. Like it wasn't until men like and it wasn't until like obi started to change, is when like the geriatric term came about, right, So, like geriatric terms starts at thirty five now, so you're a thirty five year old and you're geriatric.
Speaker 1: That blows my mind also because and before I even heard about the sixties and seventy year olds having babies, which I'm still having a hard time really putting all those pieces together in my brain. Gonna be honest with you, but all right, I know personally women in their early forties that have had children successfully, and I know there's gonna be people out there, well, they were on bed rest for nine months. No, No, they weren't. They were still working and working out and doing their thing. They were healthy. Now I understand that it's case by case. I get that, but like to say that thirty five is considered geriatric for child rearing, I think.
Speaker 2: That's a bit. That's a bit, it's incorrect.
Speaker 8: It's because of so like your hormones some people, because and it all kind of contributes into what they're putting in our food and stuff like that. Sure, so it starts pre menopausal symptoms, it can be so.
Speaker 1: Menimosus usually hit women, and I thought this was somewhere around.
Speaker 8: The late forties early fifties is when it normally starts. But honestly, like my generation has started to see premenopausal symptoms as early as like thirty four years old because of the increased eschigen and all the food and what they're putting in stuff. So it's kind of contributing. Like just on that same hand, how little girls are now starting to see more puberty happening at nine, ten years old instead of thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old. Sure, it's it's like it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: So so thirty years from now, this nine year old that's going through puberty right now will start seeing metopausal things about like thirty five, thirty nine.
Speaker 2: They could be really experiencing metopause.
Speaker 8: Yes, they really can be. And there's a lot more women that have been experiencing breast cancer and ovarying cancer earlier and earlier because of a lot of contributing factors in the environment or food or water and stuff like that. And so the whole idea behind the you know, geriatric is because you do start to lose your eggs, Like your eggs aren't as viable sure as you are when you're nineteen twenty years old. But I know tons of women and I actually belong to an old it's called an old Mom's group. It's a lot of women that are over thirty five years old. It's all women over thirty five that have been pregnant, and tons of women have just started having babies at forty years old. But in America, it's like this whole taboo thing of like, oh my god, you're forty, you're gonna die, you need a C section, your body can't handle it. But these women are perfectly fine too.
Speaker 1: As far as the obgy ns and genders, me and you have had this discussion before offline. It blows my mind how many men there are in the gynecology field. That that's a bit insulting in my personal opinion strictly because like that's like me, I have a beard. If I'm going to a barber to get my beard trimmed, I don't want it to be a woman. I want it to be a guy, you know, with a beard. That that would make sense to me. In other countries, is obg y ns and gynecology seen more as a female craft or is that the male dominated field. Is that more of an American and Western thing or is that pretty much worldwide standard these days?
Speaker 8: So the male men being present in OBI actually started a long time ago, and so they it's more inherently towards England. Scotland is where it originated, and then it transferred over to America. There are doctors like in other places that are OB's that are men, but they I've noticed that a lot of more cultures that are more centralized around feminine health and like feminine like energy, they tend to have mostly women. We tend to have mostly men because inherently, the patriarchy is what wanted to dominate, and that's what's kind of been the thing, and women were you know, you're less educated, you're not as you know, we we know what's best for your body. It's kind of been the standard for a long time years ago.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, right, because now we're the ones that were going to college and could read and all these things.
Speaker 2: Like, I get that.
Speaker 1: But even today, you would think, in even in Western society and in America and in Europe, you would think that, especially nowadays, with women being so empowered and having so many more opportunities available to them now than they have had arguably in the last thousand years, you would think that they would be kind of taking back that title.
Speaker 8: They are, Yeah, slowly, they slowly. But there are amazing male obs. My mom had an amazing male obi for forty something years, doctor Dickerson. That is a fantastic man, and he actually opened up the birth center of Baton Rouge. He is very natural minded and like he is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. So I don't think it's really down to the gender. I've seen terrible obs that are females, like god awful, should never practice on females period into story, and I've seen amazing male doctors. So I don't think it's a gender thing. I think it's really comes down to the person and what they feel. I do think that we have a technocratic way of looking at things here in America instead of they really shun the natural way of doing things, and they really hyper emphasize the fact that people need medication and they need you know, pain medication, and women can't do this and you know, it's just so painful, instead of encouraging and supporting women that they can actually do birth naturally and that we are made to do this, not all women, Like the percentage of women that actually have a pelvis set is too small, is quite low. But they have gone with that narrative very hard, and so people just need to actually do a lot more research. But I will say in the last decade that women have started to take back birth in the Western cultures and are doing more natural methods and going more natural that's why the hospitals are including water bursts and tubs and are allowing you to have the monitors that are free moving instead of attached to a monitor where you can't get out of bed. So things that are progressing, it's just very slowly. So we're progressing, but we're reverting back to what was inherently the way to give birth, which is very interesting.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you this from again from your experience, because you at one time were adula, You've worked in midwifery for years. Let me ask you this the as far as the more natural and the older ways of childbirth, are some of these I could understand as being seen as arcane? And I guess my question is does it depend on where the source is from to dictate whether it is being implemented more these days?
Speaker 2: Like water birth's fine, absolutely, why not?
Speaker 1: But I could imagine that there's probably some birthing practices that is being used in parts of the world right now that would seem barbaric to Americans today, whether it's female centric or not.
Speaker 2: Are we seeing that they're kind of accepting all the above.
Speaker 1: As far as the older and more traditional natural quote unquote ways, are they being selective with which things they're trying to implement in America.
Speaker 8: So to get things implemented in America, you have to have a lot of clinical studies and trials done, and that is quite difficult. Actually, one of the midwives here in the SA Louisiana has been working for a good number of years to prove that v backs are safe. So that's a vaginal birth after cesareans in water at home and what she has to what she's been doing is having to take her clients because it's illegal here in the state and it's not legal everywhere else.
Speaker 1: What is v backs, So that having a vaginal birth after a C section is illegal in Louisiana.
Speaker 8: It's illegal to have at home with a midwife. So they're very selected. So the wording is very careful, and it's to do to complications like that. Yes, there can be extreme complications, sure, but the problem is is that you have to have scientific data. But how do you get scientific data when it is not acceptable, when it is against the law to have it. And it's kind of one of those things where they pick and choose. When I say they, I'm talking about the national associations of like OB and like ebs ceterric. Since staff they pick and choose what they feel is necessary. But overseas they are doing more clinical trials and producing more more information to be able to try to allow other countries to add in things I wouldn't say things are barbaric. A lot of the countries that practice mainly the postpartum practices are what considered barbaric. So like in certain cultures they are inherent to ignore the women's please of like I'm really sick, I'm passing a lot of blood dot dot dot, And so how the morbidity rates rise is because of cultural beliefs and like you have the devil within you, so we're gon, we're going to call someone over here, and so those are where you see it. Birth inherently seems to be kind of a method where everybody understands a lot. Like women need to move. They inherently understand in an unconscious way of like I need to get up, I need to move, I need to do this. And a lot of the hospitals they want to shap you to a bed, put you on your back, which is not an optimal position. To give birth in hands and knees is the best position so there's a lot of pushback lately. When I say lately, over the last I would say at least as far as I've been in it, so eight years. The last eight years, I've seen a growing trend of women standing up and saying, no, this is incorrect. I want my own autonomy, I want to be able to birth the way I want a birth, and I do not want these things done to me. There is a lot of it's called birth rape or birth trauma, depending on the way you want to talk about it is where things are done to their bodies that are against their will or not discussed before they're done, and that kind of happens. And so that's gaining those conversations are gaining popularity. Free birth is gaining popularity, and that can be very dangerous because these women are birthing at home with no birth attendance, that have medical training period. They're just going at it and just like hoping for the best, which I've seen a lot of beautiful videos, but also you have to be very careful because it can go from amazing to dangerous in a matter of a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 8: Don't advise it for that, but I definitely say that there's a lot to do with birth culture, and like I could talk forever and I'm not going to take up your whole time about it, but it is definitely our thing. It is gaining popularity, the conversation to become more natural thankfully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree. And that seems like you said, it's becoming.
Speaker 1: More widely accepted and more talked about to do natural childbirth, or at least more women are wanting to attempt it now, depending on what area of the country are in. A lot of women say they would like to do an all natural childbirth, and then when they when rubber really meets the road, they say, screw that, give me drugs, give me a sea section, and just get it out of me. And you know, and I'm not I am not disparaging women who need to have a sea section. I you know, three of my children have been through sea section. They're all healthy and happy, so like there's no shade being thrown here. But I am seeing more, a lot of more these days of women who are going out of their way to try to do everything they can to have natural childbirths, whether that be at home or at a birthing center, or even at a hospital. Women are wanting to do it the natural way, the traditional way more in the last decade, and that makes me happy.
Speaker 8: So yeah, there's it depends on the culture, so like I can't like it depends on the culture. Considering like there is a lot of women in the South that tend we have the highest sea section rate in Louisiana out of the country. Now that can be from a cultural view, that can be from the doctor point of view. There's a lot of contributing factors to that. I will say that there is a growing trend of women here that would like natural. There is also still the very present My aunt, my mama, and my grandma did this, and I'm going to do this too. So I'm going to have a sea section because I can put it on the books. I'm going to take the epidural because you know, this is what everyone else did and I don't want to feel pain. Which is that's the case that a woman wants to do, then that's her freedom and her right to do that, And I have no I don't judge and I have no feelings towards it. You know, if the baby's born healthy and the mom is healthy, that's the best thing. Possible. I will say where I am from on the West Coast, it is very very heavy natural based. We're very crunchy, we're very uh, we're very like have a baby in the in the water kind of vibe in the river, you know, Like that's just but it's a cultural thing, and that's just not just seen here in America. That's seen globally of different sections of where people have different types of birth. So people are moving towards going back to being healthy. And that's not just with birth. That's with food, that's with growing with food, like growing your food. That's with questioning what they're putting in the food and water supply, like you know RFK, taking out the you know, the dyes and stuff. That's a huge power move to being like, look at what this is doing to our children, look at the what this is doing to us. And it's all based on each other. Because whatever we consume as women, that goes into our babies, and that does inherently change the genetic makeup of what's being done as they're growing. So a lot of things are shifting very much.
Speaker 1: So you know what, this is actually a perfect segue to one of the articles I have pulled up here as a matter of fact, speaking on RFK and all the things that he is doing. So he just decided that he is going to be banning like thirty five different types of food. These foods will be banned under RFK Junior. This is from a lot Living dot alt dot com. RFK Junior has been nominated as the next Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services under the upcoming Trump administration. So I do believe there's an older article, but these are some of the things that he is going to be banning. Mountain dew because of the dies, if I'm not mistaken. Another one is candy. There are certain types of candies and flavors that use dyes and flavorings that are chemicals that are not good for our bodies.
Speaker 2: Chee its chee.
Speaker 1: It's a flavor snack uses artificial colors like yellow number six to achieve their iconic look. However, studies have linked such dies to allergic actions and behavior changes in children, raising concerns among health advocates and consumers alike. Which sucks because I love cheese its McDonald's. He is trying to change menu options, if not trying to bam McDonald's completely. I don't know how well it's going to go, but we'll see French fries something else. He's trying to get rid of ketchup and if not mistaken, thiss yep, it's here. It's offer relies on high fruitos, corn syrup, and artificial preservatives and flavors of shelf life. These ads have been linked to chronic conditions like obesity and diabetes, raining concerns or raising concerns among health advocates. And yeah, for the record, if anybody is unaware, yo, go check out the nutrition facts on your ketchup.
Speaker 2: There is way more sugar in that than what needs to be.
Speaker 1: Traditional ketchups are actually like legit like mushroom based ketchups are so good, but they keep going for the brown sugar based ones like we have today.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Ice cream again, not really happy about that, but RFK is waging a war against ice cream right now as well. Skittles again for the red dye number forty and yellow number five.
Speaker 2: Instant noodles.
Speaker 1: He's hitting on the college kids now, so yeah, he's basically going after top ramen and other types of instant noodles because to be fair, if you look at the nutrition facts on this one as well, and how they're made. That's like sixty percent wax in these instant noodles. They're not exactly like grain based noodles or even rice based noodles. It's it's pretty much wax, and like, we know that it's not healthy. But RFK has decided that he's gonna do some things to try to stop that lucky charms. This is also for yellow number five and red dye number forty. Not to mention the fact that there are marshmallows, which leads me to well, I'm gone to it to many he's trying to ban marshmallows.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. Lunch meats.
Speaker 1: Lunch meat is a staple for packed lunches across the United States. Where will we be if it couldn't If we couldn't make our kids quick turkey and cheese sandwiches. Well, with the new administration and the new food safety regulation, we might have to figure out what to do instead. Processed meats like deli meats and hot dogs use preservatives such as nitrates and nitrates. Nitrates and nitrites, excuse me, to maintain color and freshness. These chemicals have already been banned in other countries because of links to higher risk of certain cancers. Processed cheeses yep Craft singles They're about to go by the wayside if far if Cake gets his way.
Speaker 2: Frozen dinners.
Speaker 1: I'm not too mad about this, but there's tons of single men out there that are Frozen Dinnors often rely on artificial flavors, preservatives, and coloring agents to maintain taste and appearance, but these additives have been tied to health concerns such as obesity and high sodium intake.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah again, that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: Red Bull A drinks like Red Bull are known for their high caffeine and sugar content, which have been linked to health issues such as hard problems and obesity. Shirtter food regulations could target these ingredients from prompting increased scrutiny from health advocates.
Speaker 2: Flavored yogurt.
Speaker 1: Flavored yogurts off rely on artificial sweeteners and colors to enhance taste and appearances, special specifically to target children, but these additives have been linked to health concerns like metabolic issues and allergic reactions. Farmed salmon. Wild salmon is fine, but apparently farmed salmon. He's saying no more to give farm salmon its famous pink color. The fish is often fed synthetic ass stuff as taxathlene. Sure, I am butchering that pronunciation. Basically, they're fed synthetic materials, a practice raising concerns about potential health effects and transparency.
Speaker 2: Stricter regulations under RFK Junior could lead to scrutiny.
Speaker 1: Of such additives in a aquaculture. Artificial sweeteners. I'm here for that ban. All of the artificial sweeteners like aspartame and sucralose are common in sugar free food and drinks. Both studies have shown that they can cause gut problems or affect how our bodies handle sugar. Stricter rules could mean a closer look at their safety. Not to mention, there has been so many links to brain cancer when it comes to aspartame and sucralose. Microwave popcorn. Microwave popcorn bags often contain pfo AA chemical link to health risks like cancer and thyroid issues. Strict regulate good Lord, I can't speak. Stricter regulations may push manufacturers to eliminate these substances, raising questions about safety of everyday snacks, frozen pizza. Frozen pizzas often contain sodium nitrite in processed meats preserved as linked to potential cancer risk and cardiovascular concerns.
Speaker 2: I think that's also the same thing with the lunch meats. Canned tomatoes.
Speaker 1: You've probably never thought about what's in actual cans that your food comes in, but health officials have stricter Food regulations could target BPA, a chemical in canned.
Speaker 2: Linings, due to concerns over effects on hormone functions and brain health. Energy bars.
Speaker 1: Energy bars could face elimination under our case policies due to the reliance on artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and ultra processed ingredients. Add Is like sucralose and sugar alcohol's harm gut health and may contribute to metabolic disorders and inflammation. Non organic strawberries not gonna lie, didn't see that one coming, but okay.
Speaker 2: Due to pesticide heavy.
Speaker 1: Farming practices, non organic strawberries are at high risk of being banned. Tests have revealed residues from dozens of harmful pesticides, including carcinogens like carbondism and indocrine.
Speaker 2: Distributors or disruptors.
Speaker 1: Rather, these post threats to consumer health, especially to vulnerable populations.
Speaker 2: Cake frosting.
Speaker 1: Mass market cake frosting could disappear under our off case policies due to its reliance on transfats from hydrogenated oils and artificial dyes like red forty and yellow five marshmallows. Again, I think this ties into Lucky charms and what his big thing about that is. Yeah, the dyes are bad, but marshmallows might face scrutiny due to their questionable ingredients such as gelatin source from in dust animal processing, and artificial flavorrings. Many contain corn syrup and refined sugars, both tied to insulin resistance and chronic diseases. Flavored oatmeals pumpkin spice is being shown right here, which there's there's gonna be a certain demographic of human being that will be upset that pumpkin spice is going by the wayside, but all right. Flavored oatmeal brands often use artificial flavorings, excessive sugar, and stabilizers like multidextrine, which pose help risks like blood sugar spikes and gut issues. Pre Cooked shrimp. Pre cooked shrimp could be targeted for bands due to the use of sodium, tripulp phosphate, tripolyphosphate, excuse me, and sulfites as preservatives. These chemicals can cause allergic reactions insensitive individuals and may disrupt gut flora when consumed frequently pickled and jarred vegetables. Pickled in jarged vegetables are often preserved with sodium benzoate and artificial dyes, which are to potential carcinogenic effects when combined with certain foods. Their high sodium content also raises concern about cardiovascular health. Store bought rotisserie chicken. Okay, well, now he's just gone too damn far now I'm joking. Rotisserie chicken seasoning typically includes phosphate additives to retain moisture, which may contribute to kidney problems and calcium depletion. Additionally, these chickens have had high sodium levels, raising health risks for consumers.
Speaker 2: Ranch dressing.
Speaker 1: Store bought ranch dressings contain hydrogenated oils and artificial flavor enhancers like monosodium glutamate. All right, now, okay, now calm down there, RFK, I love my MSG, leave me alone.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: These ingredients are linked to inflammation, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses, making them incompatible with clean eating ideologies.
Speaker 2: Flavored potato chips.
Speaker 1: The sodium causing the metabolic disorders and increase obesity risks. I get it, Taco kids. I feel like he's just kind of going out of his way on this one. But yeah, pre seasoned taco kits often contain high levels of sodium and artificial flavors. MSG's frozen chicken nuggets, same thing, the sodium, phosphates, autolized yeast extract and fillers to preserve texture and flavor.
Speaker 2: Frozen fish sticks same thing, same thing.
Speaker 1: Low quality fish mixed with binders, sodium, heavy coatings, and artificial additives.
Speaker 2: Imitation crab meat.
Speaker 1: You know the sushi industry is gonna have something to say about that one, But I mean, why don't we use real crab meat.
Speaker 2: I know it's more expensive, but it tastes so much better. It does. It tastes so much better.
Speaker 1: Imitation crab meat combines sera meine, processed fish paste with starches, soor bid all and artificial colorings to mimic the taste and texture. These additives contribute to low nutritional value, which conflicts with initiatives encouraged encouraging whole nutrient rich foods. So anyway, yeah, those are just a quick thirty five food item list of things that RFK is trying to ban.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Raven Lee.
Speaker 8: What I find interesting is that if you go over sees to other countries and you actually like eat if they're McDonald's, for example, like the McDonald's in Okinawa, Japan is like the best food ever. It's a gourmet food because they have to adhere to the health standards in which that country is in. Yet America has like pretty much no standards and they get away with feeding you like absolute dog shit. And people are upset that these things are being changed. And I don't quite undestand why.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was in Paris, I went to McDonald's and the only reason why was because they sold Heineken there.
Speaker 2: I don't even drink Heineken.
Speaker 1: But like where else in my life am I going to be able to order a beer with my burger?
Speaker 2: Like? I thought that was dope to do it at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: So I did, I will say, and yes, the pulp thing of a Royala cheese and the whole I did that. I ordered that it tasted different, but not worse by any means it I'm I don't wouldn't call it necessarily better, but I will say that it definitely tasted healthier, like by and large.
Speaker 2: So as far as.
Speaker 1: Like, like you said, they have to maintain the food standards of the country that the McDonald's is currently in, so in Okinawa, Japan, Japan cares about what their people are putting into their bodies, like they truly care France. I would think, not as much as Japan, but they definitely care more than America.
Speaker 2: So yeah, RFK is trying.
Speaker 1: To ban these items, and it's because of the dies, it's because of the sodium intake, it's because of the artificial sweeteners, it's because of the uh phosphates and phost fights. I get it, and I'm not mad at it. But he also needs to stop his hatred towards MSG. I draw the line there. I'm probably gonna die on the hill of loving MSHG.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 8: So him banning these things like this is such a huge move for a lot of people that have been like saying and preaching this myself included for a long time of like these things are terrible for you, Like this is causing a lot of it's like an epidemic, really like the sugar epidemic. Like there's a fascinating there's a lot of document Uh, there's a lot of like videos that I've been made. There's actually one on Netflix about the sugar epidemic. And it's really interesting because childhood obesity is blown up over the last decade and there's a lot of contributing factors. But it's amazing to me because Americans get super angry about like healthy changes happening, yet overseas like they have a lot of restrictions on their foods that make sure that they are eating healthy food and like, I don't understand the argument, Like if you ever looked at the model it's supposedly what Michelle Obama was going to use, but the model for lunches, and how oversees what those lunches look like comparative to our lunches. It's like, Okay, why wouldn't we want to feed the best food possible to our children that we know aren't going to contribute to ADHD or contribute to them having some autoimmune disease or you know, DOTTA dot sleep issues, focus issues, you neme it I don't understand how this is such like a rough topic for Americans. I never understood. So like for me, RFK is like fucking the savior for the rest of us that have been crunchy and like trying to get people to you know, band together and be angry about this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: But we also and I'm not even trying to take the side of the people getting mad about this. But the reason why is because a people do not like change. Like by and large, like a person can get down with it, the masses is very, very very hesitant towards change, even if it's shown to be a good and healthy change, they don't typically like it. That being said, also, you look at countries in Europe throwing it out, they have way stricter food requirements.
Speaker 2: That they allow their people to ingest than we do in America.
Speaker 1: Right, they also have a fraction of the population, and so when you talk about like their version of public school, for instance, they have more money that they could put towards good food. When in America we have money. We have a really good economy. I know that depends on who you ask, but like, as compared to most of the world, America is not doing poorly.
Speaker 2: I think that's a pretty understood fact. And we could put twenty more, twenty more money.
Speaker 1: Towards food for our children and towards the public school system, but that would mean less money for the rich people. That means that they're not getting as much of a bonus at the end of every quarter, at the end of every year, and like that's just crazy, you know. So I think it's a mixture of things. It's like a compound issue. I think that greed plays a lot into it. I think that people not liking change plays a lot into it. Not to mention, like Michelle Obama with her initiative to try to make school lunches better, that would have done great if the food was like, at least somewhat edible. She tried replacing like mid range food with food that was on paper healthier but tasted gross. Like that was the biggest swing in a miss I've ever seen in my life. It doesn't cost that much money. I actually used to be related to somebody who works in the cafeteria at a private school, and if you were to compare, and I mean they actually cooked the food for the children every day. It wasn't mass producing a big tray you heated up in a hot box or an oven or something inserved.
Speaker 2: They actually were cooking the food for the children. It was like fifty.
Speaker 1: Cents more per meal than what the public schools were paying. And somehow that just was what it was, and it was way more nutritious. And like he was showing me, he broke it down, your average meal for one of the students that he cooked for, and the average meal for one of the students that the public school is given, especially like the free lunch systems and all that which not here to throw shade at. I understand everybody's got their shit. My point is fifty cents more per meal. And yes, I understand that stacks up. I understand that adds up. I get it. Just speaking on behalf of myself here, right, Jacob, speaking on behalf of Jacob.
Speaker 2: I don't mind my tax dollars.
Speaker 1: Going towards making sure these babies are eating better food. I know that's probably a controversial hot take for some people.
Speaker 2: I'm good with it. I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: I'm good with Rather than I'm just gonna use the USAID group that Doge found all the crazy fraud and all that stuff. I know there's a lot more, but that's an easy one to pick right, low hanging fruit. Rather than spend so much money for Iraqi sesame streep and bearded.
Speaker 2: Circus ladies on ice to teach us.
Speaker 1: About global warming, if we are to hawk that and put it towards our food for our children in our public school system, I see that as more of an investment.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but yeah, we will see. RFK is trying to push these things forward. I don't know if they will absolutely happen. I know that he is pushing it further and further every day, but we will see. I'm gonna keep everybody posted on it as things progress, all right, Getting back to the chat here, Tony, give me a little context on this one. Here rates very widely, from ninety nine to nine in Morocco and high rates in many Muslim majority countries, to ninety one seven in Israel, eighty percent in the United States, and twenty point seven percent in the United Kingdom, fourteen percent in China, thirteen point five in India, nine in Japan, and one in Honduras.
Speaker 2: What are these numbers about?
Speaker 3: This goes back to when we were talking about circumcision the beginning of the episode. Okay, wow, yeah, we kind of moved on from that. It just varies a lot. Wid Yeah, I definitely believe it's it's really high here, and I think most males in this country kind of had to figure out what it was after they had already been seeing their friends' penises and elementary school. But yeah, maybe this is oversharing. But I was the only uncircumcised guy. I did not know why mine looked so different, but my parents protected me from that. And I saw like fifty or one hundred other my friends dix and in elementary school, and they just always looked so different. And I was like, your red thing is is there? But doesn't it hurt? Because if you're if you're uncircumcised and you pull it back and you touch the red part when you're a little boy, it really hurts fair enough.
Speaker 1: I do know that it is more on the rise in America, and there's some people that believe that that's because of the illegal immigrant conversation, but that's that's kind of a cop out. There's so as far as the yeah, and we kind of touched on it. Wow wow oo bad phrasing. We kind of brought it up in conversation earlier in the episode, and to kind of bring it around here, evangelical christendom in America is why the circumcision conversation was so prevalent for so long. Like I brought up earlier, my grandfather was born in nineteen thirty. He didn't get circumcised until he deployed to go to Korea during the Korean War in the fifties. I mean, it was if you didn't have money, or if your mom just didn't do that for your parents didn't choose that for you when you were a baby, it just wasn't done.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't you know, it was seen as a cleanliness thing.
Speaker 1: If you're going to deploy, they don't want you to get I mean, you know part in the expression here, but they didn't want you to have dick cheese and get dick rot when you go overseas.
Speaker 2: So it was for cleanliness and hygiene issues. I get that.
Speaker 1: But with the way the world is now and what we know about germ theory now more than then, I mean, realistically, we didn't I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: We didn't even know that there was.
Speaker 1: Different blood types until the late fifties, like real. So that being said, yeah, it's more of a esthetic thing, and there's religious reasons for some of it. I get that one hundred percent, But more often than not, it's an aesthetic thing and it is a just a preference thing. It's not it's not for the betterment of one's health like it once was, at least not in America. Now, some of these other countries on this list, some of them might have better hygiene practices than others. You know, that varies country to country, but it's there's not as much of a stigma on it now as it used to be, for sure, And I personally know more and more people that are like going out of their way to choose to not have their son circumcised. You know, I have my own opinion on that for my own personal religious reasons. But you know, I'm not Jewish. I'm not Jewish, but you know still that I think a little bit that holds true. But yeah, it's not like nobody's judging on this program regardless whatever somebody wants to choose to do with their children. Everybody's making their own choices as best they can. Here, all right, let's move on, Anthony. Ever since India and Pakistan are prepping for war, I have not received any spam calls, So let them go at it. Ella, Yo, Anthony, he left earlier, but you know you might be onto something. I haven't received one spam call since the shots started getting fired. So I'm not saying that there's a connection. I'm just saying that it's a funny coincidence. And you know, I'm okay with that, Raven. I saw your hand raise. Go ahead, Okay, maybe not.
Speaker 8: I I was trying to get to it. I was looking at statistics on a type of disorder for penises considered. Since you're I.
Speaker 1: Can hear him, okay, kind of cutting in and out on that one, Raven. I don't know what the situation is there, but you were looking at penis disorders. Felt like that was about to be a very charged conversation.
Speaker 9: Okay, can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 9: Okay, No, So I was looking at statistics because so speaking of like different countries, hypospadism is a type of disorder where your urethra hole is not where it's supposed to be and it's actually gained. I wouldn't I'm not going to say a popularity, but it's gained traction, so there's a lot more people seeing cases. It's inherently a third world country problem. But what's interesting is starting to happen more and more in America as well, and they can't quite figure out, like what the contributing factor did actors are? Is it like an environmental thing? Is it what we're ingesting? Is it vaccines? Like what is causing it? But there are disorders. I think when the conversation comes about when and I didn't hear her entire four hour thing about what she said. I and my phone broke up earlier, so I didn't get to hear all of what you guys talked about. But there is just like natural birth that is a huge thing that's making a way with everyone. Is like they are not circumcising their shild anymore. But what I find interesting is that the rise of the need to circumcise. So like with hypospatus correction, you use a foreskin to create a penis head to be able to put the urethra where it needs to be, and so like there's more need for that because there's more cases happening. On the other hand, there is a lot of people that are deciding not to circumcise because it's they don't want to take the autonomy away from the child.
Speaker 8: So it all kind of is tying in.
Speaker 9: With natural birth as well. And that's what I was trying to get to it before you guys moved on.
Speaker 8: But I was like, damn, so yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: My former father in law, as a matter of fact, he had to have I mean, this is within the realm of the circumcision conversation, but kind of adjacent in a way. So long story short, he caught swine flu back when that was like the thing that they thought was going to be.
Speaker 2: The new plague.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: He is the only human being I know that actually caught it and almost died because of it. He was laid up in the hospital for months and months, had bedsores. He had to have skin grafts put on, And where they got the skin grafts from was stem cells from the foreskins of circumcised babies. They you know, the parents that opted to let the foreskins be used for medical research and whatever else. They were actually able to take them and use stem cells from that to make skins. So I I see the benefit to it of using that for good purposes. I mean, there's there's a lot of levels to this. One hundred percent Royce, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: So just for just.
Speaker 5: On the religious aspect of it, pretty much anybody who's not Jewish, I think doesn't need to be. I mean the obviously that's everybody's prerogative and their choice in general, at least where it came from, at least how I always taught, or how the Jews believe it originally came from from Abraham was the covenant between you know, him and God and the Jewish people.
Speaker 4: So that's one of those things.
Speaker 5: However, even in Judaism and sol believe they talk about if there are people that have died from circumcisions in the past, that you know, you should not get your sun cervicised circumcised. So there are cases even in Judaism where people, even though they should get circumcises, there are.
Speaker 4: Medical reasons in which you know they don't.
Speaker 5: So but you know, anybody who's not Jewish, like, it's for sure a choice, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I actually was just reading, uh, I forgot about that part in the Bible where David made a covenant with God and he had to get a hundred was it Philistine foreskins something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: And they were talking about in that Flagrant episode with Wes Halff, and it's like, bro, how do you get that? He's like with a sword, he did what like, look, God said he needed one hundred four skins from these people, and David was about all the smoke.
Speaker 2: So you know, he did what he had to do.
Speaker 1: And I thought that was a of all the flexes that you could have done for your God like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that as fuck the Philistines, you know, Philistines, however you want to pronounce that anyway, super off topic. We could totally move on here. Let's see here. Ooh, kind of on topic though. Zombie aka raven Le shared this other article.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: At the height of US slavery, seventy eight of the slave owners were Jewish. Seventy eight percent of the slave owners were Jewish. Since only one point six of the total population owned slaves, and the Jews made up three point one two five percent of the population, this means that forty percent of the Jews owned slaves in America while only point three to five percent of White's own slaves. Now that's at the height of it. And I'm gonna be honest, I've never heard this personally. I know that the South were not really fond of Jewish people, but to be fair, neither was the North. Ulysses as Grant, who was a you want to call him a big time general of the Union, he was a unker that got lucky and kind of Robert E. Lee dropped the ball and Ulysses S. Grant was there to pick it up. It's not that Ulysses S. Grant was like a good general. He was a He was a clown that was in the right place at the right time too many times. He wrote a essay on the Jews and he hated them, big.
Speaker 2: Big anti Semite.
Speaker 1: So maybe there was something to be said for that, Maybe because he thought that most of the slave owners in the South were Jewish.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: As we as we watch documentaries that could or may or may not have been based off of true events like Django Unchained, I have a hard time seeing Leo DiCaprio's character being Jewish. But like I don't know that for a fact, I do a lot of things unpack on this one. Everybody please chime in, Tony, what you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I remember the anecdote right, Ulysses S. Grant was trying to occupy some town in one of the Carolinas, and some of the Jewish residents were smuggling things and circumventing the blockade on the south. So he kicked them all out of that town. But then I think Lincoln overrode him, and then I was not aware of he Grant wrote anything antisemitic or not, But in that one instance, that's the one anecdote I remember. As for the slave ownership, I've seen figures ranging from the slave traders being like ten percent to fifty percent Jewish. I don't know what to believe. They had a lot down in South America too, in Guyana, for example, Yeah, there was a big Jewish colony there and it's not there anymore because it actually perished in a slave uprising. But in the context of North America, I don't know how represented or overrepresented they might have been in the slave trade, but I've seen numbers that very widely with the bias of the presenter, for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, And I do know for a fact, I've read the paper that Ulysses as Grant wrote, and it's scathing, is being very kind. He was hateful towards the Jews, and maybe it does go back to that smuggling situation. Maybe there was something that he was brought up believing on this maybe had to do with the slave trade.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What his like, what his stigma against them was, but he absolutely was a vehement anti semi which is crazy to me that anybody of the North had any kind of real, like inherent racism, because Abraham Lincoln was a malungion like he was a mixed race individual himself, and you know, and I'm not sure if that was like mixed with Native blood or if he was part black or whatever the case was. I'm sure there's some expert that's gone back and pulled DNA samples and all this.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: You know, and I also love the belief that he was a high functioning autistic as well, along with Stonewall Jackson. As you read some of the journals and reports from their contemporaries, I think that these were like high functioning either aspergers or autism or some sort of like social disorder. Their brains were next level on certain regards, but also like they were not quote unquote normal men by any of their contemporary standards. So I mean, I don't know, but you listened that Grant. Yeah, he was a drunkard who got to that position because early in his career he was a pretty solid soldier. Then he crawled into the bottle around the rank of major and didn't leave it until he left the presidency, if he left it at all. So I mean, you know, I don't know there's things on that, Raven.
Speaker 2: I saw your hand raise, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna say that, like, and I just dropped that in the chat. I don't actually believe that. I just was said that by people. Lots of anti Jew stuff being like circulated through the interwebs, and I get that constantly from people send me stuff. It seems like there's a heavy push in the conspiracy community that there is a lot of like anti Jew stuff. So I just wanted since you guys were talking about it, I was like, well, here's what I just was sent like twenty minutes ago. So you know, I don't actually particularly believe in it, but it is something that's being shared quite often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the conspiracy world, it is like it's in vogue to hate the Jews.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I personally don't like that at all, but yeah, I'm serious. I'm gonna start like keeping a tracker of every episode of the Cult of Conspiracy when we have like a guest on and just like, see how many episodes per month we have a person blaming the Jews for one thing or another because like, for instance, we all know the Jews control the weather, and it's like, bro okay, like that's a joke. You hear conspiracy stand up comics make that joke all of the time. I've heard I don't know how many of them there. Ari Shafir has been a part of a roast and the guy will get up and be like, I want to thank Ari Shafir and his people for allowing us good weather to have this today, and the crowd laughs.
Speaker 2: It's a joke. But my god, so many people.
Speaker 1: Are no longer joking when they make crazy claims like this.
Speaker 2: And you know, yes, I understand the roth Childs are Jewish.
Speaker 1: Yes, I understand that Lennon was a Jew and the I get that, but we're also talking about like way down the bloodline Jewish. It's not like these people are like going to temple and like celebrating Hanukkah and shit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Tony, go ahead, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a little bit more. I was looking into this. There's a website called Reform Judaism dot org with a long article on Ulysses S. Grant, and it says that he kind of evolved his position. So by the time he was president, he quote spoke out forcefully against an order expelling two thousand Jews from border border areas of Russia following persecution of Jews in Romania in eighteen seventy, So it seems like he changed his mind a bunch, but a lot of his his letter or his order is quoted up top from eighteen sixty two. He apparently wrote the Jews as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, and also Department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department. Within twenty four hours from receipt of disorder, post commanders will see that all of this class of people be furnished passes and required to leave, and anyone returning after such notice will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners dot dot dim.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're saying that, yeah, during the war, that was his position, but then towards the I'm trying to remember when the first Russian pogram happened against the Jews, but that sounds like it was actually around the time where he was president, and we're talking like the two thousand people that were being like exiled from the border areas of Russia that he was spoke out against.
Speaker 2: So his position changed, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was elected president in eighteen sixty nine. The Russian situation with the collapse of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth in seventeen ninety eight, meant the Russian Empire took over a lot of territory with a lot of Jews in it. It was called the Palist Settlement. They weren't supposed to leave, but it was a very poorous border and it was kind of like how illegal immigrants can come to the United States and have for decades. And you know, Jews couldn't move about with some freedom in Russia, but they weren't supposed to, and they mostly stayed in the western parts in what is now Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Romania, and that's where it's talking about here in eighteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Royce, I'm actually going to ask you to weigh in on this one. You everybody's heard me make the jokes about the Gypsies and how they're actually the ones running the world. It's a joke doing the good Aroma gypsies listening good God.
Speaker 2: There's no hatred being set. It's all in jest.
Speaker 1: That being said, you know what does the Jews take on the Gypsies like as a whole? I know you can only speak for yourself, but does judaism in as a whole have an opinion.
Speaker 2: On the Roma?
Speaker 5: I don't believe so. I mean, in the orthologic circles that I've roamed in, I've never heard them be brought up like most Jews are trying to study Taura. Do midst of us have a family to go to school, serve god like and do their business so like I.
Speaker 4: Would? Don't?
Speaker 3: I'll okay, I do have one little thing on this. Have you ever seen the TV series Car fifty four, a black and white TV show from the early sixties. It was made by Nat and Gerald Hiken. I believe they were Jewish, but and some Jewish stuff comes up in it, like bar Mitzvah's and it's treated very nicely. But they had this one episode called the Gypsy Curse. With all the Gypsy stereotypes, you can imagine it very very negative, like what are you doing, son, You're getting a job, You'll be kicked out of the family. You're not supposed to get a job, You're supposed to steal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, those old Gypsy stereotypes for sure. And I mean there's stereotypes for Jewish people and apparently Polish people, like I didn't realize that Poland was seen as the Florida of Europe, but like that that is one hundred percent, so the whole the they're seen as and taking the good Polish people listening.
Speaker 2: Don't get mad at me.
Speaker 1: I didn't make the stereotype there seems like the dumbest of the whites and the heaviest of drinkers outside of the Irish. But apparently the Pollocks and I've you hear movies and you see these references where they dropped these like racial slurs towards Polish people. And I've always grown up thinking like, I had no idea there was racism towards Polish people. That's a new one on me. Same with the Gypsies. But yeah, yeah, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Well even here in the US they used to be all the football players they were Polish. There was this episode of The Jetsons where there was this football game in the future and all the football players were robots, but they still all had Polish names like Kotchinski and potent Ski.
Speaker 2: They were all Skis. Yeah, yes, indeed.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was in the Marine Corps there was a couple of buddies that we were having this conversation one day and they were like, you know, they were trying to figure out their family lineage.
Speaker 2: You were trying to.
Speaker 1: Guess based off of how people look, because that's what you do. And pretty much I was like, dude, you're white, your last name ends in a vowel, you're Italian. And you're like, wait what, And I'm like, unless your last name is Ski, then you're Polish. Other than that, you're it's like a ninety five percent shot that if your last name ends in a vowel and you're white, you're of Irish or I'm sorry of Italian or Sicilian descent, and that was accurate. That was accurate Ski. And there's a few examples from Germany and France, but for the most part that's a standard rule. So yeah, when you see a ski, it's understood that's a that's a pollock. But also in the realm of talking about you versus Gypsy Royce, one more question and I don't know how this plays into you, right, So for example, in the Italian community, everybody looks for some sort of a connection in their family lineage to the Italian mafia. Right, Sometimes there is, sometimes there's not. There was a pretty substantial Jewish mafia in America for a good while there, I mean mayer Lansky being one of the most famous people that was of Jewish descent that was involved with the mafia. Gypsies also had their own version of a mafia. Irish did too, all all the things, all the people, all the marginalized groups.
Speaker 2: And I get that. Is that a thing in the Jewish community, like in.
Speaker 1: Today's world that people try to look back and see if they had a connection to some sort of like a Jewish mafia element or is that seen as like like something that people don't even want to be associated with How is that viewed?
Speaker 5: I'll probably imagine this family by family, I think, So I don't, frankly, I don't know. I was never really I was never brought up religious exactly, and so I can't tell you. I tell you who was raised, you know, religious from birth, who was in or fox their entire life.
Speaker 4: Life my general associally, it would be through.
Speaker 5: The family, like, oh, by the way, you know, you're a great grandfather or great great or whatever had ties or through that.
Speaker 10: That's why I think fair enough, I think, yeah, I was just curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my ex wife was Sicilian, so she had like three uncles that were involved in the mafia in New Orleans and they all were under Carlos Marsalis. So I mean, like that's a thing within the Italian and Sicilian community.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of them hate that.
Speaker 1: A lot of Italian Americans like don't want to be associated with that because that makes them look bad. The other side of that is like there's a sense of pride that comes with that being associated with something as powerful as Casinostra. So like, you know, all that included didn't know what that was like on the Jewish side of things.
Speaker 2: But that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You were brought up Messianic and then you went to more orthodox, so you Christian.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, wait say again Christian.
Speaker 1: Right, so you were kind of removed from the whole quote unquote jewness of things. So yeah, yeah, fair enough. All right, let's get back to the chat here, uh, says har G Royce. According to Jewish law, even one who owns slaves don't or not supposed to treat any slave with disrespect or some par the phrase acquire a slave, acquire a master because of all of the responsibilities a slave owner has.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's one of the things.
Speaker 1: By the way, Royce, we're gonna put a pin in this one, and me and you could talk about it offline, because I don't know if you have the capabilities of looking this up now.
Speaker 2: Apparently I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it says this in the Talmud, but in the Talmud it says that if a Jewish slave master beats one of their slaves to death and they're exonerated by Talmudic law or something along those lines. I've heard Jonathan mention that so many times. I'm like, there's no way that's in the book. He's pulled it up before. I'm not sure if it's a misquote or what the context was, but that's one of the things that I've heard a lot of haters of the Jews bring up. As far as the talent it's concerned.
Speaker 11: So as you've said, like it's the place in time, Like some of these laws that are spoken about or things that are spoken about in there are not applicable right now, Like we don't have a temple.
Speaker 5: We don't we don't have a Sanhedrin, Like we don't have slaves, we don't have we don't administer the four.
Speaker 4: Ways of death. So like bringing up things.
Speaker 5: That are thousands of years ago, It's like, this is kind of gets on my nerves.
Speaker 2: Speaking of saying san Hedrin. Do I say it right? Good job, perfect, Finally got it right? All right.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of Rabbi mir Yakov hakkuk Hallivi.
Speaker 2: Apparently he is.
Speaker 1: The president of the.
Speaker 2: What they are now calling.
Speaker 1: The new sand Heedron, and they are trying to get him ready to perform the sacrifices when the temple is rebuilt. I've been seeing a lot of videos about this guy. He doesn't look like the priests from on high and he he doesn't adorn himself with like the fanciest and like, nah, he looks like your average Jewish dude living in Israel right now.
Speaker 2: But apparently this guy is the guy. Have you heard of him?
Speaker 4: So I have not, But also tell you, like you, unless there's a temple, you can't, like the high.
Speaker 5: Priest can't adorn himself with the garments, like there's a.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, well, I mean, like yeah, to to go into the temple, into the Holy holies and perform the sacrifices.
Speaker 2: That's when he would wear the whole garb and stuff. I get that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like he doesn't even as a regular guy. He's not dressed in like fine suits and like he's not some sort of super wealthy, well to do guy.
Speaker 2: He looks like your average Joe blow.
Speaker 1: But he is the dude that has been chosen and if I'm not mistaken, he is of the bloodline of Levi. He's a Cohen all the things, and he's like the dude that when the temple gets rebuilt, if it gets rebuilt in his lifetime, he is the guy that's going to be going in to perform the sacrifices. I didn't know if you had heard of him or anything about him. I would love to hear you two, since.
Speaker 4: You'll also send me an article later on.
Speaker 5: That would be very interesting that I believe, at least initially, maybe.
Speaker 10: The Coen guzzle is chosen. I don't know, but it's supposed to be like father or the son. But if the son isn't worthy of it, I think they can definitely choose somebody else. But there's a lot of things that would have to have happened. So the red the red heifer, that that's one.
Speaker 1: They got like nine of them right now, and they're trying to breed them to make.
Speaker 2: More of them.
Speaker 5: I mean so according to to what I just learned not too long ago, there's only ever been ten red heifers in history, or like nine, and there will be a tenth so like that have actually been used.
Speaker 4: For for the ashes. So there really haven't have not been very many of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's only a thing that happens the first go round to like consecrate the altar.
Speaker 2: It's not like the thing that happens yearly.
Speaker 6: So and right.
Speaker 5: So whenever they were when whenever all of the vessels were being concentrated from the tumble. You're right, so they were sprinkled. However, when somebody, after somebody has been made pure again after their time of impurity, you need to go out and be sprinkled. Yeah, so it's a it's supposed to happen with with a lot and you just basically just use a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of ash and then a lot of water and you know, dipping and stuff in the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So while things are happening, I will send you some articles about the guy. And I'm not like, I have no shade to throw at him. I know nothing about him of a positive or negative nature. He was, from what I've been given to understand, chosen by other rabbis his peer group to be the.
Speaker 2: High priest, so to speak.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure his credentials are long and his knowledge base is beyond repute.
Speaker 2: I'm sure of these things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, but anyway, yeah, we can talk more about that at a later time. Let's see here, Tony says, my wife has some issues. We have five kids, but probably won't have any more. Things started going wrong with the last press. See though our last child was fortunately healthy, we have also seen some horrible things with some of our friends. One couple son died during birth basically was on life support for one week and then pulled off. Another one has abrupted placenta. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, dude, Birthing is And that's the thing, man, Whenever you look back in the day to see that, like women had like a one and four shot of dying during childbirth your child, if it was a successful childbirth. I mean, hell, some sort of fever, some sort of anything could just take them out a moment's notice. So when you look back in time, you see these farmers had like fifteen kids and stuff, It's like, so, how many of them lived to adulthood five And it's like, uh oh, oh, okay, sure, But like that was that was human nature for the vast majority of human history as a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like we as humanity, not just in America but across the world, are in a really good place as far as the We have all of the natural sources of things that we can and should be using at our disposal, but we also have the miraculous world of modern medicine that can save so many lives.
Speaker 2: And I think that we're in a really good place.
Speaker 1: But because of that, a lot of people are not having as many children as they did back in the day, you know, and a lot, like you said, complications have come up these days, and men are not just like willing to lose their wives because that's just.
Speaker 2: How childbirth works, like you know.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, a lot of things have come a long way as far as that's concerned. Alexandra, he banned Lucky Charms. Oh hell no, I'm gonna come. Yeah, I'm with you. I love Lucky Charms. I don't even eat much cereal these days, but if I do have my choice, like Lucky Charms is a solid grab. But you make saying marshmallows being so dangerous, all the dies being in this mixed so dangerous, even the grain part of that, because as general mills, you know, it's good, it's whole grain. When you look at those themselves, that's mostly like cardboard and filler product too, it's not good. I love the taste, but I think that's the point. All the things we listed tasted great, but apparently they're killing.
Speaker 2: Us slowly, so, you know.
Speaker 1: But there's what's that one cereal company they sponsor so many YouTube channels with it real spoon, I think it's called and they have healthy all natural alternatives to lucky charms for instances and all of these things. So like, there are other things that we could be consuming that are just as good but healthier, and hopefully possibly America could start shifting more into that direction, that would be amazing. Jackie says, it's crazy how dangerous food is here in America. Agreed one hundred percent. No more black force ham, not pumpkin. What's I if I hear beer on this list? I swear, oh, well, alex depends on the brand of beer. But there was actually a list that came out a few years back, and it showed all the horrible ingredients in most of the beer products, right. A lot of it was grains that were sourced with GMO, and you know, the genetically modified grains that were going into the beer, which is never necessarily a good thing. And I saw Guinness on the list, which is my you know, beer of choice. Guinness on tap Cannon bottle is gross. Fresh Guinness on tap is beyond comparing, my opinion, and the ingredient in it that they were saying was so bad it was like a product that was a byproduct of a fish bladder. And I wasn't mad at that because it still sounds like a natural source to me. So like, okay, I'm good with that now. I love blue raspberry flavored candy and that's sourced from the anal glands of beavers, So I mean like, it sounds like it's a natural source to me, So.
Speaker 2: I'm not you know, that didn't shake me.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, Bush and most most Anheuser Busch products, cores h Miller. These were all on the list of things that we probably shouldn't be ingesting.
Speaker 2: But again, this is Amurica.
Speaker 1: We're gonna drink what we're gonna drink, So yeah, I'm not too worried about it at this point.
Speaker 2: Let me see here. Merlin shared a picture.
Speaker 1: What is this China science deal with Russia to build a power plant on the moon, potentially leaving the US in debt. Oh, for the love of God, Merlin, please tell me you read this article and have some more context on this.
Speaker 2: Please, Merlin, you with us, sir? There you go?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, no, not yet. I was reading that Alchemist when I saw last night we're into.
Speaker 2: That alchemists wanted to saw that interesting.
Speaker 13: What do you mean, Oh, well, I saw this reads this article where they're saying at certain they basically prove that you can turn lead into gold by removing protons.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, so they're splitting the atom and reconfiguring it to make it a new element.
Speaker 2: But it's only temporary.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but how did alchemists in the past even though that would be a possibility.
Speaker 1: So, and I'm not trying to throw shade on alchemy, because I do believe that that is the basis.
Speaker 2: For what we would now call chemistry and true science.
Speaker 1: The oldest written alchemical text is essentially a book of what we would now call how could I say this without sounding insulting, sleight of hand, how to make things look like there's something else when it's not there was, And again this is before the oldest text has nothing.
Speaker 2: Spiritual about it whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Now, alchemy absolutely went into the realm of spirituality as well, especially when you look at Mary the Jew or Maria the Jew, or whatever you want to call her. She was the mother of modern alchemy, and if I'm not mistaken, she's the one that created distillation and invented.
Speaker 2: The double boiler.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, the way she was writing things is when it started getting more into the esoteric and spiritual side of things. But basically, if you read what she wrote in the context that she was actually writing it, and remove our modern interpretations of the words and look at what she was saying, she was talking about a divine masculine and divine feminine. If you look at what she wrote next to the equations that she had wrote out on the side of it, we would call that you mix an acid with a base and you would get assault from that, and then you would purify that salt to create a new element. But per the wording that she was using at the time, it was a divine masculine and a divine feminine to create a new a She I think even used the term virgin offspring or virgin birth of a new thing. It's the way she was writing. It was very, very esoteric, and she was doing that on purpose. But she also believed in most alchemists, true alchemists, not Middle Ages, not those guys the originators of alchemy, believed that you could only perform it if you were not doing it in Hebrew, then it wasn't true alchemy. And if you weren't doing it during a certain month of the year, which was somewhere between the middle of March to the middle of April. Then it was not going to work for you anyway. But the earliest, the earliest, earliest, earliest source that we have is from Egypt, and basically it shows you how to take a silver spoon and you put it in this liquid and stir it around a little bit and it comes out looking gold. It was the earliest form of what we would currently call like plating. And it wasn't plating it with gold either. It was literally just to give the appearance of gold. It was for like the sleight of hand or the practical magic quote unquote of ancient Egypt, and it was nothing spiritual whatsoever. It's like a eighty page document and each page has different methods and things that you could do to make things look like they transform, but not necessarily.
Speaker 2: When you started getting more.
Speaker 1: Into the chemical compounds and the breakdowns that were started to happen around the turn of the millennia, right when we're going from like one hundred BC to one hundred AD. I'll even give you the wide birth of two hundred BC to like five hundred AD. This is when they were really starting to get down and dirty with what we would now call like early chemistry. Cut to the Renaissance and into the Middle eight where the Age of Enlightenment was happening, and these people were mixing true spiritual esotericness with true chemical alchemy. I don't know of any that successfully created new elements from the experiments that they were doing in the day and age, but I mean even I mean China. That's how they got gunpowder. They were trying to create the elixir of life, the fountain of youth, and they ended up making gunpowder. Isaac Newton, the guy who, if I'm not mistaken, invented calculus to explain the stars, he died from drinking mercury because a part of it was something called spiritual water, which is water, but it's mixed with mercury and it's mixed with a couple of other elements to create some sort of solution that you would use in a lot of alchemy. And he drank that because he believed that it was the elixir of life, and he died from it. And then as far as transfiguring one element to another, we just did an episode on monotomic gold and loidal silver. The guy who invented ormus or monotomic gold, essentially was taking an element and shoving so much electricity through it that it was temporarily breaking off electrons from their outermost ring, and it was reading that it was turning into gold. And it was until he turned the machine off and tried to take the gold out of it, and it was no longer gold. It's only like a temporary thing. But it to that point, I would say that that is true alchemy. At least for that split second, you turned one element into another. And that's kind of what CERN's doing too.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Sorry I went on a crazy long tangent on them, but yeah, I find alchemy to be extremely fascinating. I think that a lot of people put way more weight behind it than what it's due. But then in another regard, a lot of people just dismissed it as wu wu hook them, and it's like, no, there's this is true science, you know, just because they use a spiritual sigil to you know, be the symbol on the equation for something that they didn't fully understand. They knew at least there was something happening that was beyond their scope of the technology they had at their hands at that moment, but they knew that there was something there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I find alchemy to be just fascinating anyway.
Speaker 1: With SERN doing what they're doing though, Bro, one second, they're over here splitting time portals and they got some sort of a living entity inside of the hydrant collider and all that. Now they're over here doing alchemy. They they're just doing the most over there.
Speaker 2: It's wild. Ah.
Speaker 1: So all right, is there more to that article that you read or not so much as far as the China the power plant on the Moon with Russia.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Wow, remember to help my life with a few things.
Speaker 2: But heard that was dark?
Speaker 4: Was that part?
Speaker 2: Now? I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna google that on my own because okay, China and Russia Moon power plan.
Speaker 2: Let's just see what comes up on the old jujul.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nope, that is that is a real thing that is happening. Shut up. Okay, yep, we're gonna have to talk about this one.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We' go go ahead and share the screen at this time, and let's learn a little something together. Good uh nights members of the round table. So this is from LiveScience dot com. China Science deal with Russia to build a power plant on the Moon, potentially leaving the US in the dust. A new memorandum has firmed up China and Russia's intent to lead the construction of a new lunar base, to be completed by twenty thirty six, as NASA talks about scaling back its own louterar ambitions. Well, yeah, NASA has to because SpaceX just trounce.
Speaker 2: Them in every regard. But anyway, when.
Speaker 1: You let's see, Russia has signed to deal with China to build a nuclear power plant on the Moon. The Russian reactor will be used to power the International Lunar Research Station the ILRS, jointly led by China and Russia, and should be completed by twenty thirty six, according to a memorandum of cooperations signed by the two nations. The announcement comes we just kind of read that one here. The construction of the Chinese Russian reactor will lightly be carried out autonomously without the presence of humans.
Speaker 2: According to a twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty four interview with Yuri Borisov, director General of Russia's space agency ross Cosmos. Yeah, on the Russian state owned news site THASS. While details of how this can be achieved remained unclear, Borsov added that the technology steps are almost ready. The station will conduct fundamental space research and test technology for long term uncrewed operations of the ILRS with.
Speaker 2: The prospect of a human beings presence on the Moon.
Speaker 1: Roskamoas wrote on in a May eighth announcement following the signing of the memorandum.
Speaker 2: The new research station, a permanent, manned lunar base located on the Moon's south pole, has so far attracted seventeen countries to join the program, including Egypt, Pakistan, Venezuela, Thailand, and South Africa. Yeah. I feel like it would. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can see more bricks nations coming forward on this one, honestly. Its groundwork will be laid by China's twenty twenty eight Chung changey eight mission, which will be the nation's first time landing an astronaut on the lunar surface.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: The roadmap for the ILRS was first unveiled in June twenty twenty one, with China and Russias announcing they would lofty pieces for a robotic moon base using five super heavy lift rockets launched from twenty thirty to twenty thirty five. Once these basic pieces are established, China plans additional launches that will extend the base further, connecting it to a space station orbiting the Moon and two nodes located at the Moon's equator and its far side. Wu yan Hua, the chief designer of the China's Deep Exploration project, said at a twenty twenty four media conference, According to a state media outlet, Jinhua, I'm probably mispronouncing those, but as Chinese, I don't speak it. The extended model laying the foundations for manned landings on Mars should be completed by twenty fifty. It will be powered by solar power, radio radiosotope, radioisotope excuse me.
Speaker 2: Be powered by solar, radioisotope and nuclear generators. Woo said.
Speaker 1: It will also include lunar Earth and high speed lunar surface communication networks, as well as lunar vehicles like a hopper, an unmanned long range vehicle, and pressurized and unpressurized manned rovers WHOA. The memorandum comes at a time of growing ambition for China space programs. The country has had lunar present since twenty thirteen, landing the Change three's mission, which placed a rover on the Moon. Subsequent missions landed more rovers on the Moon and Mars while collecting samples from the Moon's near and far sides and mapped out the lunar surface. China's race to build a lunar outpost has also also has an American rival in the Artemis program, which has recently beset by delays. Artemis three, which will see NASA's astronauts return to our nearest natural satellite for the first time in over fifty years, is expected to launch sometime in twenty twenty seven. Meanwhile, the future of NASA's own plan lunar space station, dubbed Gateway and initially slated for launch as soon as twenty twenty seven, has been thrown into question with the release of the Trump administration's proposed twenty twenty six budgets. The budget calls for the canceling of the Gateway mission, despite significant progress on building these station's modules. Wow, okay, I honestly didn't know that we were still trying to get to the Moon, but a lot to unpack.
Speaker 2: There, both Merlin and Tony got y'all's hand raised.
Speaker 1: Whoever wants to go first, go for it, No, right, Donny.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was wondering how is this nuclear power going to work if it's using steam or not steam? Because the reason they use steam on Earth is waters everywhere, but you can't have water on the Moon. And I'm trying to google around and see how else they can make it work. I've heard of something called nuclear thermo electric generators, but those are only good for like a couple of watts, and they must be looking for more than that. The last thing is you pronounced shin hua pretty well, and I can teach you how to pronounce this romanized Chinese someday if you want.
Speaker 1: I might need your help on it, bro, because I've I've heard videos where these dudes pronounce it, but they also pronounce it where they thick Chinese accent, and I never really know if I'm doing it justice or not. So yeah shin whah okay? So the change three? Is that change three or chung e three?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Yeah, chuned uh. It's two syllables chung u.
Speaker 1: Chung uh Okay, not fair enough. You can't win them all, but I appreciate it. Uh Merlin, hand raised what you got?
Speaker 12: Okay, So it leaves me to speculate what do they what do they think is on the Moon that's going to help them with the power plant?
Speaker 6: Why do they need a power plant on the Moon? Where are they going to power?
Speaker 1: Like they're trying to make a lunar space station and they need power to operate it. So they're trying to build a nuclear power plant to power their lunar research lab.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm kind of what Tony on this.
Speaker 1: You need water in order to make a nuclear power plant work, because that's all it is, is a steam turbine essentially. I don't I don't know what they're trying to do here because water doesn't do water things in space, so unless they're trying to use But even that, even with that being said, like heat heat rises, but the Moon doesn't have the same gravity as Earth, So how does heat react as far as that goes like a heat generator? Does it go up? Does it go out? In all directions? I have no idea how they're trying to spin a turbine on the Moon with this type of power, But okay, right.
Speaker 6: And what I've been like, what happens if something explodes.
Speaker 4: On the Moon?
Speaker 2: I guess we lose the moon.
Speaker 1: I mean it's gonna stay accrescent for the rest of time, man, I mean I but even still like it. As I'm saying that, it's like, yeah, how many things have to go wrong to have a lunarture nobile?
Speaker 2: But also like, yo, how many things have to go wrong?
Speaker 1: Like could one thing go wrong and we have a lunar chernobyl situation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, then the moon has such an effect on Earth, you know, gravity like everything. Yeah, like they say, it's in the perfect position for us to actually be functioning, so something severe like I don't know, like how much weight you would have to add to the Moon or how much weight you have to take away from the Moon for it to start, you know, shifting positions. But none of this seems like a good idea, Like Mars. I cant nderstand Mars.
Speaker 12: It's really far away by all means, go be dumb, really far away from our homes.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, I get one other thing. I think they're just going to use lots of solar panels. I was talking to a friend of mine who actually works on nuclear power plants, and he says the reason they don't do any kind of nuclear stuff up in space, even it's been speculated in the past we could launch you know, nuclear warheads up there just to orbit, orbit until we need them. But there's also risk in just putting them up there in the first place, because what if they blow up on the way up? Sure, because yeah, that will spread radiation all over the upper atmosphe and all over a white stretch of Earth. And if you try to get any enriched uranium or any other radioactive material all the way up to the Moon, there's always the probability it could explode on the way up, and that would be a large potential consequence. So that's another reason they might not do it.
Speaker 1: And we've talked about that on the Cult Dude Operation Fishbowl, when the US government started launching nukes into the sky and blowing them up. Just I've tried, I have tried finding what kind of research they were hoping to gain, What was the reason for doing that. The best answer I can find is just to see what would happen. Like, I cannot find one actual credible scientist that was like, oh, we were doing it to test this or to see what would happen with this. It was just to see just to see how far the radiation went spread and how big the blast would be. And you know why not so high up it wouldn't affect anybody. But but but I've also heard theories to say that that is where the whole and our ozone layer actually came from, was from America launching nukes at it. So I don't know that. For a fact, I don't think we need nuclear anything on the Moon. It would make way more sense to have solar panels. They don't have an atmosphere blocking off the Sun's rays. You could have an almost perfect energy supply of solar panels for that purpose. But the fact that because I know Live Science and they don't just it's not a tabloid type of website. They usually are reporting on the cutting edge of what's going on in the technological world.
Speaker 2: So for them to.
Speaker 1: Wow, for China and Russia to sign a memorandum to unanimously put a nuclear power plant on the Moon, there's so many questions, y'all.
Speaker 2: And I mean it's not even like, oh, they're colluding, like whatever.
Speaker 1: It could be anybody, It could be us, it could be us in the UK having this conversation, and the same questions would come into my mind. It's like, I don't I don't get it. I don't get it, Merlin, go ahead, all.
Speaker 12: Right, So the fantastical part of my brain they sitting here telling me that maybe that movie, that movie moon Fall, where the Moon is actually like a space station, a really old space station, and they're using a nuclear power plant to somewhat try to jump start it, and that's why they picked the south Pole because that's where the plugin spot is. Okay, that's It's just nothing that really makes sense, Like you're gonna use a power plant to power the moon station? But yeah, solar panels will work way more effectively.
Speaker 6: And the moon tip generally always gets hit with shit. Yeah, like you've got all those craters for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what are we.
Speaker 6: Going to protect a power plant with on the Moon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I don't know if this is them just trying to flex on other countries or if they're there is actually some sort of goal they're trying to achieve here, like something that we don't see just yet because we you know, we just don't have the mind for it yet.
Speaker 2: But like I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I just and even with solar panels, Let's say they were to make a solar farm on the moon, like same concept. The Moon gets hit with so much shit, so many media or so many asteroids, whatever, and it's not always big or small. There's no way you're gonna be able to repair those solar panels in space like you can only you only have the materials you brought up there with you. And I mean, I understand you have to be resourceful and figured out, but to what point and to what end? Like, I just I don't. I don't understand it personally. This may all be a crazy flex. We get to the year twenty twenty seven or twenty thirty, like they were saying, and they're like, hey, we're scrubbing the program.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we can't do it because we've got other stuff going on.
Speaker 1: And all of this was just to get people talking it's possible. I just I don't see it. Like you said, let's say it is because the Moon is some sort of ancient alien spacecraft or so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily believe that, but I've read a lot of articles on the cult to conspiracy saying similar things, and if the are trying to use nuclear power to jump start it, that still begs the question. Nuclear power is to produce heat to create steam to turn the turbines, unless they have a whole new way of using nuclear power, like Tony was saying, maybe with heat induction. But even still, you're in space. Heat doesn't do the same thing there as it does here. So like I don't I don't know, I don't know. That's wild, that is wild as hell. Okay, thank you for.
Speaker 3: Bringing out with Yeah, thermoelectric generators have been used with nuclear material up in Arctic climate monitoring stations, but it's way simpler than a steam turbine. You know how thermocouple works. It's just when you put two dissimilar together and put them put you know, one end of the wire in a hot place and another in a cold blaze. It induces a voltage, but the voltage is really small. It's like millivolts. But if you put a bunch of those in series and you heat up one end of it, you can get a couple of volts, but you can only get like one watt out of it, So it's enough to power a little clock or something, but it's not enough to power you know, a heater or anything like that.
Speaker 1: There's no way that they could take a load. There's no way you can get ambage off of something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the kind of thing that's only good for weather monitoring stations out in the middle of nowhere, where you need something really simple that'll provide a really small amount of power. It wouldn't work on the Moon, though.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, like to build and let's say that is their method. That is the nuclear power plant that they're trying to build, is something along like that, like, unless they've got some sort of a new way, more efficient way of doing that. And again, I don't know how that even though with a thermal couple like you saying, in space, does heat react differently? Does it do different things physically than it does on Earth? I know, hot things expand cold things contract, and that makes sense in the vacuum of space. I don't know if that's a more drastic expansion in contraction or if it's kind of negligible even further because there's no oxygen for the or air I should say, for the heat to transfer through. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm pretty sure the thermoelectric generator would work. It just wouldn't produce anywhere near enough power. And when it comes to steam, I think that would just be such an engineering nightmare that I don't see that working. But maybe they've already answered that question. But I've googled it and I'm looking at an AI summary and I don't trust it, and I'm trying to find other sources and I just couldn't find anything really good on it. So personally, I would just use lots of solar panels up there. I think that would work. Except you know, nighttime is like sixteen days long on the moon, right, maybe that's another reason they feel like they need something else. But I'm speculating here.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, even our moon getting direct sunlight like it does fine, cool, we watch the phases of the moon, not all of it gets direct sunlight as often.
Speaker 2: Like, So maybe maybe with.
Speaker 1: A super efficient solar panel you would be able to get and attain as much solar energy as you could while you had direct sunlight to where it would make up for the times when the moon is dark.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I don't see a possible way, at least for my knowledge of technology. I'm not the all knowwhere here. I don't see a possible way where they could make a nuclear reactor on the moon work to power anything other than like to show it as a science fair project. They're talking about it powering the entire lunar lad that they're trying to put up there. I just I can't see it make sense in my mind.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Merlin, Well.
Speaker 13: I just give it.
Speaker 6: And there's ice on the moon.
Speaker 2: Apparently there's ice on the Moon. I know there was ice on Mars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's ice on the Moon and at the poles.
Speaker 2: But you can't make steam out of ice. Again.
Speaker 1: Look, man, we'll see how it goes. I mean, it's very possible. What's up, White boy, Wizard, Welcome to the Cage to Night Live. H we're talking right now about Chinese and Russian collaboration to put a nuclear power plant on the Moon by twenty thirty. There's an article we just read about that, and uh yeah, yeah, party time.
Speaker 6: I guess we're gonna throw some bodies of water under the.
Speaker 2: Ice, Okay, okay, if that was would have.
Speaker 12: A heating effect, and then you'd only get so warm, but the top layer would stayte so cold.
Speaker 2: Then we're in a vacuum of space, right.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if we actually understand what the core of the Moon is made of. I've heard speculations to say that it's magma very similar to the Earth's, but I don't know that to be a fact. I don't know if it's just a giant, cold, dusty rock and like all the way through to the core, that's all it is. I don't know what to make of it, bro, I'm be honest with you. I appreciate the hell out of you for bringing it up tonight, though. That's that's gonna bake my noodle for quite a few weeks now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well same here. If there is ice, I guess they could make it work theoretically, and you know, it would turn into steam for their power generation step, and then it would condense back into ice. The thing about having a total vacuum is you can't have liquid water, but you can still, you know, sublimate steam.
Speaker 4: So that.
Speaker 1: Ice go sublime, and then using that vapor to power the turbans. But then even still the collection of that vapor to make it go back to a solid Mike odd like you said, yeah, good God almighty, maybe they will be successful. I don't know. I mean again, I don't even know. In space, how hard is it to sublimate ice because you're going straight through the phase changes, you're skipping straight over a liquid But if is that just what happens in the vacuum of space, it just does that on its own, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I can actually answer this question. You sum up the heat of fusion with the heat of vaporization, which is a heat of vaporization is twenty five hundred kilodeweles per kilogram for water, and the heat of fusion is something maybe like a quarter of that, And the amount of energy it takes to get water from zero to a hundred celsius is four hundred kilojeweles per kilogram. So most of the energy is going to just vaporizing it. And this could theoretically work. It's just recovering water in the H two on the form of ice instead of liquid water. It's difficult, but I guess I could sort of see and it work. See it working if they have an actual water source, which I assumed that they wouldn't have had. But if there really is ice up there, I guess they do have it and maybe it would work.
Speaker 1: But like sid, there's no way that that would be efficient. Right, we're talking about over one kilo jewel to turn just water to steam or ice to steam in the first place, there's no way that you're gonna get enough output off of a turbine to make that. You're not gonna get the output you need off of that. You're gonna take more input just to make it work. Then you'll get off of it to try to use it to power a lab.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I would just use solar panels. Yeah, yeah, that's what I would do.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But again, China and Russia'll be doing China and Russia things, So who's to say. I don't know. Merlin, thank you again for bringing up that article. My god, that is fascinating. Uh, let's see. Uh, just thinking about that song y'all played last night that Yo. We are not going to play the song on the Cajun Night for obvious reasons. But if anybody hasn't heard Kanye West's new song about the Funny mustache Man, yo, I understand why people are not too happy with o yeezus himself at this moment about it. That's uh, that's that's yep. That is one of the most songs that have ever been recorded. Some might say one of the most, you know, but hey, it's uh that's what that is. Uh yeah, Alex, I'm with you. That was that was wild. Uh it says y'all y new art. Oh yeah, Royce, I do love the art that you do.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to get mine. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Uh let's see here, drink PAP's Blue Ribbon every single day. I think Paps as we're talking about, like the beers and things that were off that were on the list of bad things that we shouldn't drink.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, PBR was not on the list. Oh perhaps blue Ribbon I do believe is safe for human consumption. It's a rough drink, but it's also it won a Blue Ribbon back in the eighteen hundred. So let's get the respect where it's due. You know.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I was in Star Wars, mean, my friends would have Oh god, that's funny.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well we are getting ready. Oh yeah, how Hitler.
Speaker 1: Is just like wop from twenty nineteen as as base an offensive as possible, trying to get attention. Yeah, one hundred percent with you, Tony. It's it's a grab. It's just an attention grab for Kanye to try to stay relevant. Although you know, I get what he's trying to do, but there were so many other things you could have done to get attention and stay relevant.
Speaker 2: You just that's that's somebody doing the absolute mostess, you know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, anyway, that's Hollywood for you, that's music industry for you.
Speaker 2: It's a dirty place.
Speaker 1: It's a dirty, dirty place with dead bodies and baby oil littered everywhere. Speaking of the Diddy trials and everything, Yeah, the most recent thing that I just watched about it that.
Speaker 2: These people were like, oh they did what, They used.
Speaker 1: A prostitute like a toilet, which like it's gross, don't get me wrong, but like that that's kind of expected. When you're talking about this level of disgusting behavior and then hiring a male prostitute to hook up with his wife while he watched in a cup chair. It's like, yeah, I that's not nearly as bad as what I thought he was about to say.
Speaker 2: But again, more things are coming out.
Speaker 1: Children are about to be brought in and implemented to a lot of disgusting things. I could already see the writing on the wall. It's it's gonna be bad. So yeah, again, the music industry and Hollywood disgusting places. That's where dreams go to die. But anyway, all right, didn't mean to end this on such a sour note. We have had a pretty fun episode this evening. I want to thank everybody for coming out and being a part of the Cajun Night Live Again, to anybody listening, if you would like to join in the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, then please come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon.
Speaker 2: The link is in the description below. There's just one tier for entry.
Speaker 1: We are just trying to collect a group of like minded people to have these interesting, in depth conversations. Sometimes it's geopolitical, sometimes it's religious. Sometimes it's science and technology. Sometimes it is media and Hollywood and all of these things. Sometimes it's conspiratorial. Sometimes it's all the above, Sometimes it's none of the above. Sometimes it's talking about birthing for forty five minutes. Like, look, we're all over the place, and we're here for all of it. I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoy our Wednesday Night conversations. Once again, everybody, I would like to thank each and every one of you for joining in this evening. I am the Cajun Night and as always, ladies and gentlemen, God bless