Speaker 1: Radio theater show yap Um and Kara radio.
Speaker 2: Show, Mavie Yazan Pembaku drama took will give very pusher unit Ti hkashuk Are some dings effectors and Chili satula. A man you meet Sergan Gafur, Rooster cl Nylam Chilabosa rum Chas mak Shabane lu Shang Girgen coach, Nylon, Jo Blue basing an.
Speaker 3: Awesome no telephone Highland schol Mama Nyland had taxi. I'm signing Gage called mom? Did catch the far back in Nyland? To Jo and Nemean sending next to your son.
Speaker 4: On a chance record sign bank it Ramona.
Speaker 5: Ned Older, don't.
Speaker 4: Negature, mister h Djaba telephone Harlam sculled me.
Speaker 6: Each other your.
Speaker 4: Marakla ward clam he is be so silent, But how you do?
Speaker 6: Who called you?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: Sem the designed to Jack and you know costromam sand that my candy in my arm to check the check himself? How do you catch jacksons gard? It must have been in Maracad.
Speaker 3: Steady all the Emilius, I know the big Median Google and.
Speaker 4: You do a little lady back how much A couple of Serdi and yoxide. That's not comed Amita.
Speaker 3: Trauma, Ederson all the mark, but busy Bush has a mush.
Speaker 4: I'm just and all and decent bike mister names belim pick your teilgraph on yours telgraph.
Speaker 3: I'm journal sm be a case, busy girl making steady as.
Speaker 4: Baked and Jacob baked.
Speaker 3: I had some you know, and I'm bearing the girl with la mar Yashler. But he has the time the indution.
Speaker 4: Unless they tilgraph, I don't chockta yes, I was.
Speaker 3: That smiling stairs and ye're telling Jersey.
Speaker 4: Lord Cassis has man sambism backs the house to megins and chocolate. Shah's come smel stirs.
Speaker 3: Tell tom On tom On, m hmm, sorry you come here a Damotaxis in the Chicao Beach had a Bukara bushmaklas and doors.
Speaker 5: Huh special the dians.
Speaker 4: On the fire cho so you can choose the man gn on the band.
Speaker 6: Choki the mountain ask call the section.
Speaker 4: Fift Costa.
Speaker 6: Had the Gama.
Speaker 7: Holds edit with your sonlan her Shad and Herman scle Man Nephlette man hich door and in the opposia Shambar we send abir chock your Custerman, Mazoran Dassan and Benet mos Aman senor Beni Gibashi jack bid all me ken malay I learn yes maas mamasn sz Barbana Yappa Jackson Demolo Jackson.
Speaker 4: So did you didn't know the mont.
Speaker 6: In calum vaspaclami.
Speaker 3: Bastonzille do you mother than Hanna do your own and them when all the thing.
Speaker 4: Shoe and your dam.
Speaker 8: Ah is made in this stray fla getting killing the skin.
Speaker 4: At you call him us The shadow was give me a little shy coca. That is old sinners. Oh no, I have the Carltons says they don't make your telegraph book.
Speaker 8: I'm jam Omar Harley Fenner, Choe cast shame bunny the earlier, a lack of gailing the Kendon This girl, what can you start to plums.
Speaker 4: And early your son your cane? Is you doing moscule then, honey, you.
Speaker 9: Can neither take your mad Ha Gelly just Harry as give we take Tom is awesome, not Jack Bardy.
Speaker 4: Just your part mammask.
Speaker 5: By the markets, sang lanch.
Speaker 3: Bank your stay arm Hi Samking.
Speaker 9: Tom On Chicken doctor Baker cortol dim and using never can surely your cash called jack cal made cash the fast. She's a comedy name Van she almost charms.
Speaker 4: Pennie Sord penis Or didn't Picknabe d never a solid Jackie d the baky baky bmere s didn't do Madam and get China sad the doll and Capana, Charles and girlson or the Jam Cavon and the o is Jim Nike Cargo fil meetings, Salad.
Speaker 8: Cargo, the Jake miss none of them daughters by Aptain said huh him Coca things.
Speaker 4: The Girlden, I'm Juba bu go. Yeah it's I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 8: Truly, said Jemma Fads.
Speaker 4: Telephone mish SEVIEO love it. I'm jumper today.
Speaker 9: Tim again said get yours La debisasma.
Speaker 4: Am, you're in the piazzr normal in some alas, Oh.
Speaker 5: Don't schumer.
Speaker 8: The uh.
Speaker 4: China some kind of so Cadadian lamb at Madam.
Speaker 8: King Dras coy not I'm john to look again, tom am be a sot the Machi Semit youngest version, Lama om beld take my chick mad Yeah, order.
Speaker 5: The mirky back lam Borlardo be.
Speaker 8: Sadam John so had the nine on the capital to alien chocks commasodon.
Speaker 5: Or bord and that word the bustle and.
Speaker 9: Ken kabado nevada chick to a jamd.
Speaker 3: Chi hi brama.
Speaker 4: Al John you maybe hits the only directed on the normal speaker.
Speaker 3: It was that ye do I did in the doctor Richard and had.
Speaker 4: Charmas older charge and taken the.
Speaker 8: Doctor hastan Madama, i'm j saba and karmas deep cal any bamna ken them I hired.
Speaker 3: Your coom a dams is how.
Speaker 4: The yes up koja adam the orson chojo tambe td.
Speaker 8: But first attacked and cocks and that his verses adage masson summer.
Speaker 4: Exapt did younger the marketing and not in this.
Speaker 3: Sorr room said you have a ba yeah, good plan woun maybe the Turkish man.
Speaker 5: On a tartish chic and you can said assure your kissing art.
Speaker 4: And more buddy did not minute dollars photos. Yes you're man.
Speaker 8: And this is gy piet all you're going to do that bush and al mass.
Speaker 3: Kim saying here to okay, it's your shah.
Speaker 8: Now yours a bick cleaning buckle. So about I get to make yours Sabakashi eas able to give all these chats.
Speaker 4: Quick cleaning buckle.
Speaker 3: Mm sure, but I need this and start younger.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Mhm bickle yeah, no no no, the jet is my ben.
Speaker 4: Oh so you can't bill you and the.
Speaker 9: You never been missedy markets should I child? You know ken them soon Satism I'm being mistadium h.
Speaker 4: Blood design get us you can and a counter.
Speaker 8: Patterson boh masaosh senemos.
Speaker 6: Come from seleu ya ne max m hip cow sen humans and h Barak.
Speaker 10: Bazzan b buklaer Chojo claring kapas and the character Jack and slads.
Speaker 6: Buzz and old amos part the dow.
Speaker 10: Runners Calgary heps Lomkibe Bazzi ilk in san ble let b.
Speaker 4: Also man you know jugate in Genda.
Speaker 10: Special let me did ben so you know in a Dancers at me room cast and young dancers and room Oh do you if I did them on a Christmas Chris jer Zama man cap is your part because bar child.
Speaker 6: Ken the audi Achille player chocked him is happily.
Speaker 7: So did national locm in san Hayatabi sonkad.
Speaker 6: Son Nakada.
Speaker 4: Roon you clear, that's another chic M.
Speaker 6: That's how do you do?
Speaker 4: Jack Sam listens team sat visions M Jack now Lennon.
Speaker 8: Chuck m.
Speaker 1: H oh should you give you he vac charge?
Speaker 3: Never elder giving a concer woman back awesome dam.
Speaker 4: Her young Tom called uh sian hit you madam because that beau don't just seem short to be backing.
Speaker 3: Billiam Milliam.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: How there.
Speaker 4: Uh yes, yes.
Speaker 1: You n.
Speaker 8: U h.
Speaker 4: He's eager and mirr chocks mas art ing a lot said don listen down.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 8: Lady and trutching me ufter you lama sorry say did you chops.
Speaker 7: Over old ne barship to yours?
Speaker 4: Ye oh oh ne s a were oh ja oh do we underd that ben him.
Speaker 3: You cockcorn cockch can dramas the idol daring. Oh yeah, not so not so cle not your forms she.
Speaker 4: Not blacks.
Speaker 3: How did you call the board that has teams have others and ego?
Speaker 8: Did you know your room?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Nigger cash orts and NASA landis learns organ the lam land every limbs and barricade all the jam sed dirt ye all yea.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Gange later gongs later bir daki calut fair dakis sails.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they shake the zimbers and is lars make you kin don't jack ch jam racket been.
Speaker 7: Because a leak, because the mars makes them larvar because rab and yadi jarl mast Siberia.
Speaker 6: I lamdo him.
Speaker 7: The court jerkers all the benbe has killian lee r ku GiB or dada be as at the prince senda bulmush goes there or billarium has a mumbo er.
Speaker 6: Ben time in a tennis GiB eat very job.
Speaker 7: Nil jam seeing le get your name is jas girls there nako jak charak lem lem evan balconando up larry is the miracles, soro ladner games j lerne lerendan so bana hazard ladder k dahabi chocks asta or not job shimdy senebo ganja dama emanated jurum.
Speaker 6: Save guiness sevedic lemons a chicken arts is.
Speaker 7: This is then the high kims and the jack yasha maktan aji lardan second talar dan court me yashi shrinking yasham garibus order the boob hep INChO karl domus engine dims a lard beer sardon almost bearing beer b chops evil on dam bashkagar check yo kayata.
Speaker 6: Bokada sucks.
Speaker 7: In and guys, yes, she is delcas gentle chicarden Hava column calm calcukadashka la is the since alm miniza bak the heart in in karl chiam haermusen.
Speaker 9: The second to that mamy bit yours said, hann, I'm john.
Speaker 7: Like caucre come German chocksel virgil and alton iland germ pericus give so didn't see the hard dan deluicusilier de com she's surely in me yanyans and then the haud chockseldi hal leah up such slash as she larry as madam such.
Speaker 8: Brad keep at sulite.
Speaker 1: What my dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah d give.
Speaker 4: Me I'm Germany actual concier they make I'm German wi media.
Speaker 3: Lariness shimular medicine. Had had then give.
Speaker 4: Hip cut yours band those told me about and cut yours higher.
Speaker 3: Catch side the half house the dynamic steamer. You're going from le between the band when stem your mama in the car, jump your some bash hard the boarding.
Speaker 4: Hip heck dand coleromkatrierson band katriers saying he can does keep its chockfas you promise.
Speaker 5: Me, Bill Shim.
Speaker 1: S h y b.
Speaker 5: Lad the kendy can then constuct directly had.
Speaker 4: A YadA pats chocks it condract and the constup the name.
Speaker 3: Os Baska Sati the endoor young stil.
Speaker 4: When my kim siss boom Mussen is the sho mus and university ken in thends Sora chuck Zora ken in the umbil I dial to. When the book that sam and I'm just a le bois then bandy kme.
Speaker 6: On book that eat on your on your.
Speaker 4: On bus and saved on the room.
Speaker 3: But yery inge, yeah.
Speaker 4: We can lola.
Speaker 8: Such a little bad chop bad tops dam book ushm cam who's that rash and I'm John.
Speaker 4: But beer pasha al the parson and.
Speaker 8: My husban name Jake machine early Jake mission Mu shry up a karshi.
Speaker 3: Chan being comes sat and I'll give him to some.
Speaker 4: Even itching du Shimer.
Speaker 9: How are your name Maria, job called Clara Marvin and tom la and donkeys?
Speaker 1: How your.
Speaker 8: Mariftt dart yourtomagical job on Korea? Maybe's a g maried that nefritted dart that little langydard On sansus loom fretted art.
Speaker 3: He's bold the term dar sunder telephone for s.
Speaker 6: So what are the ms?
Speaker 3: Because the comsum a roller m.
Speaker 5: I want to be.
Speaker 8: The Kansen and the cake co j the she almost.
Speaker 3: Be bee, I named hash.
Speaker 4: Beer harm how.
Speaker 3: Emerian concert, taxi and trench Jackson Common Island, kim rim un Bret the tamm Harlem Adams the room Tom.
Speaker 4: Did Bizara.
Speaker 5: Jen Hi do I Jack? Can you say? How get me?
Speaker 4: Aron haid the oil a Nershia.
Speaker 5: Check the.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm someone should need to tarzan book contin.
Speaker 11: My stricken mute.
Speaker 4: Personage you wouldn't hire for being the continental younded, be sure to send them. I don't mind the maxilla excuse you?
Speaker 9: The can I give you car shot shop chart.
Speaker 4: Let h shout? Should your camera top long stop? Yes about jealousy? Job has started yet? The peaky he said in Shivara do check many ardium Sonacola had.
Speaker 11: Range as Huh, I'm German goods.
Speaker 4: He's been here Clerson to the patre can.
Speaker 9: Sing yes, sir man, mister.
Speaker 4: Get exhasition oldership different goes bill step that's a san santrop what arm German goes to only be purchaser that's been on a hip book and Chach really goes with what are you Ben Median should do trim to drink to avdy have my kitchen, Elijah Diddings Shoe should chat part of the oh yes on Angeya klan a little to look take shame Buner s Yoshai get missing a Chemistrson Yes goes there signs as didn't drinking art York. I'm not well. Look about what Sara been in me said miss yours where ma boe o yang never nest json mm hmm a shadder is case sha albis jact name seunner, I'm jermany up the kit cherch Peter Cookla Cook lear that I'm jumping up to the hitch girl ah oh yep, mother Picky Alvi cocola has na's your son.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 4: There's a monakadacs called Jackson Ye rat prakin Jackson bind miok get my kitchen.
Speaker 9: Bat Mama gerechos a many stars.
Speaker 4: Check it, kim open early yours and editor ye stars the coma your key run Jackson get many and Sandra hat Darson sand Pekayla Sam person when I shine your get me, She stirs an ayana y yeng ye do your soon ye revos yeng ye hardy and to your rat rappin marsac oh sun heine bach has she color color bottom sho, it's such a jam then guns album h.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: H m ltuns hashi the.
Speaker 7: Has she be given be bere chamber and a trap I known oktaya, I know your called shaggylers it's yasha Bambuski. Then Gary Janas Jabunlar colors per Cutch Kirk the kshia on Larbis dance day, charm disis philosophy young and alder madinn the your mom her were in the catch hiatkis leaders catch catch.
Speaker 4: Catch yats and old jako furbe no.
Speaker 6: Thankye periodom Judas man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mister bergs alchism, gary a Young, jabun Lar colors, cha Lar, Elvis seller album, Kim learn similar Nu Kuah Jackson Samba.
Speaker 1: S I n.
Speaker 4: Sorry the arkadash my stem mean before oh.
Speaker 7: My uptmel am dolla lane chirking lasher the visaph and check yet.
Speaker 6: By there the polls ver uh Neck hadendance and.
Speaker 5: When the photaph.
Speaker 7: Lord Donald Mason a border surely dollar cirn soon al camist done bean and choco dollars.
Speaker 6: Border malconda.
Speaker 12: No no, why not.
Speaker 4: Farm why guardian yang yin yang yang k cricket in cook laya your nicole kless come on kapa shri yenge yanger archokapi your yange lut fan ferbona arch copy of maraky your room hat you arch she's her loose the man buck ch my son copy do you are so many? Copy of kram.
Speaker 3: Watch no los.
Speaker 4: Lutsen you Martin good Son can't guess in a new room checked in a new room is in the ya mom to mom gid jam and ja kapy be she yes, sah, so it's very room. I'm handing other son is not a person chart the party lady check misson sook the came person order astol Jackson had the child took sho copy here so it's very room, big gird he trustes it me jiam y yes old recharge the kalamuson can you Arramason do your so many? Had the arch or that in ninety saying it your saying then on ner room in nine ky waving sas dank steiniche shallering it and the hips in it and that's black meaning keep s irmas keep sens a man eat chickap on nuts call the shalom. I'm jo your demon the donasab chick ocean only lay.
Speaker 8: That's my only Anna.
Speaker 4: I love you almost a nap miss n n ladder.
Speaker 8: Your form lenden I have to miss done get him kin yell.
Speaker 4: That's oh lord y'alldess.
Speaker 8: Jacking ye shant to miss doane I na mizabel come.
Speaker 4: Jacob, give me your keep singing, keep saying all yo yo, get up super sure do some day the mona.
Speaker 8: They like ya.
Speaker 4: Ying y ying and holdo y yeah shook copia ye.
Speaker 3: Nana very much more.
Speaker 4: The copy man copy You could have give them a chi but you must wouldn't hnger millidr. I hear it all up. I'm live just here you doctor Charles char are you the priss young your s s he did? Mistigators say.
Speaker 3: Corlforn iron the top notes and that n nice.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 3: They get us to an m d even.
Speaker 4: Cut mister cutter Madams getting Jo says Chikar Sorry the copanda Jo bush of the dickistic Here you are, Masma.
Speaker 3: The big girls n s topo memasm actually that I named the London chocob saying said I'm not suchaca.
Speaker 8: H sure.
Speaker 4: Sure chuck so yingy you can't get away an yeah, non old Obana said to yours now They said not sust sons a man had hip. I know, carrier, how you're doing shallda.
Speaker 13: Cook leams is it ben oh co claiming shi mama Altara.
Speaker 8: Them called the room.
Speaker 4: Beer coll cooky.
Speaker 13: Couple of beer motes, staring, I clear him down top argument he's corner.
Speaker 4: Arm a bash am bosh.
Speaker 8: The young colands.
Speaker 13: Sah call army bash harry your pembs couru harrier. I saw my basha suor.
Speaker 4: Coop short sinoy andre kanda and she should ying y kings miss said yourson very declaring ruyan Sorry. Then the hip the king Jan's chyruses is sitting in the hips Perki makes them sing sorry tor bay up must got can daters. Mister ben Sam you're shell side, but some the customs around the room you're d and Benja insunder old. Will it make you already your son? Yeah, kims kim foods another corto. Yeah, the chouck doesn't it. That is in an mutual sums in sunder Old, give you a couple chocks trouble your sales call him Bali in Sanda Berlin d M never reaching the Yankee. It's accleres one dam book the roof risen, Yeah, sat listen hip.
Speaker 8: Nephrett told him them, h guy, but no not chocks are chose a man bad bill Jim shell Ama, you are.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 8: I named baba chatre beer photograph d.
Speaker 4: Young cocko.
Speaker 8: Cam I told him, being made him beer cocko named chunkin a man said Monte rays sister Curry per track.
Speaker 4: INCA.
Speaker 8: I'm jumped, been assumed.
Speaker 4: Yank and pick a much because you must.
Speaker 8: Than either to I'm Jameson not gonna do a pip come on wid cheer letter as small a ship do you stand to behave the almost guardian again, all the carg lard the inca fabler and a small museum dance.
Speaker 4: So I'm jump dynam or to dance. How could a.
Speaker 8: Or ave the yank in it hm.
Speaker 4: Qut your big pianka should check Madam.
Speaker 8: Bonn m san Christians so they order means sing it.
Speaker 4: Oh am.
Speaker 8: Each a coup bicky bus then osaman larda architect does to milk tom you get mister mast so Cardo blackmast and the enemy negatres are awkward up and laid kid yeah p n h outlash am I itch leading.
Speaker 4: The choju l yeah so any dam brackton bergdim, the boombos, the man or.
Speaker 8: The ladd altmisation also the bad papular kings waving your cushion, the corner clipt per caratulate you yo call sham ye.
Speaker 4: Yah shambo and as the dam being in kip so they ye get yourself walked.
Speaker 8: Cook layah and oh cook Clai up mush in coo coolish talk sudden, I'm jump banged on marda bakaran texhi Niko king namsos gashed so the banos Amanda so a little old bush girls Larry you do a nam because anabash drinky can't basha da an jack bashkalan on a euclidia yat labyord.
Speaker 4: On dar ryat plan at Perkoka.
Speaker 8: Nikodar coming h o s than asha in Jaki dam cour madam listen Gichi kid missing his letting you only have I been makinging.
Speaker 4: Nedors Amanda dormis nee.
Speaker 8: Jes sort them each b shaded he played arm jum lying game and ended Bill keeps down on dune. Cardo marchin ousa unchan or Bennie pilkis also group chock sheeft.
Speaker 4: On the.
Speaker 8: That's has she Im didn't honored it knd me upon mont has she Bennie chocks him show myself better, Benjo chok at the hush and Bill seekin and nepht in Akin has she has she Osa and Acadel called Cardos dollar the chocks.
Speaker 4: At hippisquirk Ma's musing game.
Speaker 8: Here a bank or then didn't know on hery are they cysly quarter raining bess so Warter, Kims Shamas or the son Kim saying.
Speaker 4: Oh sard and us being saved the cut Peggy saying than save the mom Jama.
Speaker 8: Pin Ma Piner what chock insand shim sad Gier Suzard gary a mom sus Birbush look she said me him Pierre.
Speaker 4: Pier sus sixty scis if I eat a couple, are the yany it guy bad album pap cork, Tom Sanden senor Lord being such I'm a bandy and chock tattoos You're like you your last really weird, but get cooky I did. I'm just saying it because I saved in it down there several him the choke.
Speaker 8: Several him the choke set so sho existent choke sealalt.
Speaker 4: What do you g we are be teograph arm Jack card Ne Darsen.
Speaker 3: Which check near old Jackie ad management show.
Speaker 4: You an ammun catch old Biberio telephone the.
Speaker 3: Forty monster.
Speaker 5: You know I'm a telegraph in any medium. I rej shows.
Speaker 4: They said, well you do shu a tree just the backup e k.
Speaker 3: Can Caldin and Island. Then Jack and s Jacline Yorklish maids charge the cat.
Speaker 4: Bigit Si Ne Darsen near you old Jack? You give me another bit?
Speaker 3: Was annual?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: You know an I remember Jackson, you're almost a bambaker aldom know Jack Pushmasia after Bill and the hostess run up, McCollen um killed.
Speaker 12: The castle and bumm irit your doctor lard Basta shake and Savana de kid them back and cut jazz. Yes, I larder Beer version or a larders All.
Speaker 3: Edition earlier sank Karrish McGill and less someone bening b Nuki mar betends Alumni, Angry.
Speaker 12: Chash and Beldi the old all and this a year and a star had the between the eu those a ten.
Speaker 3: Brandon chauffeur Jack Haw the Christian chick Mersons picky, Yeah, how hard than all York Oh mariam S german on d that honey d thank you m m joeneral Listener German ever bank a stay right.
Speaker 5: And that's your self from the mikey stem any Hi Yaddy.
Speaker 4: Boshira Basma ba son Kopatrick Yadim is a girl shoe mother, Yes, yange and a yenger.
Speaker 3: He says sure they ride.
Speaker 7: Yan ye.
Speaker 4: Yea dam is a girl maiden that the son chocks from Thomason.
Speaker 3: Nevadan Yeah from the ambad Java Kermine telephoned the schoolchild correctly.
Speaker 4: Huh ah.
Speaker 5: Hevin Chako Harry hear mass.
Speaker 14: Mabund make the long ben Mavi Sevan the long surely be a.
Speaker 8: J gurdon being girder kill garden Ndamber Listen gardens Marvin and inching the ki krang huh mala sand the garden simsiatimos karam Marvida nefritted out inge reaction. The woundery looks fan black bis geht kun shma satiya back my bomass on meson span on your mask.
Speaker 5: Mosame kid and.
Speaker 4: A burden looks hepsine vanished.
Speaker 7: Amazanma Sinki never else San biodom Juke Shirle Dalaradoru hey sake he the sof Bett's sake gercu Zune Shue gurun and Karan Ladoru Kade calder sak Sadi Kadechi dahafass an a bandage mamzat ha damn man.
Speaker 6: I'll be you do, I'll hear you, I'll hear you.
Speaker 4: Gimme the baky parish.
Speaker 8: Bosh damister Sam billomsa san japan Ba.
Speaker 4: Parish nurse.
Speaker 3: Union that crutch won't be regular.
Speaker 4: Musue the cacti look that.
Speaker 3: I can tims because we entered the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah oo, Sam, I ain't get your mind. Yeah uh Meme marsin ringingage its tars and cocktains maybe my name. I can't cant on my understanding.
Speaker 8: You been.
Speaker 6: Jener mister.
Speaker 4: Set in John's cambs. So you jake me son because very shy here okay the missing san.
Speaker 3: Nas y y you learned dank cortel to general.
Speaker 4: Look shore he ki sash dims get ancles, that.
Speaker 3: She bangu and that.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 4: Oh I can I love you, love us?
Speaker 1: Neither get out the shut.
Speaker 4: I have to take it.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 4: Here's your shirt again.
Speaker 2: Loves Mavie. Come back on, Yazoi manutes. Did bashco in that blushmak to day Day