Speaker 1: Get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me. This is cool, a cool welcome.
Speaker 3: I like that we do it big here, you know, and it's not everything's bigger in Texas because that's where I'm from. But you know, that's how we like to do things on Private Talk too.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: So Private Talk wants to get to know you a little bit more. Tell us about your background. How what's your have going on right now? Okay, I know all look at you see details.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'm originally from Germany, born and rased, so you may hear an accent when I speak. But I've been in America like nineteen years almost twenty now half time.
Speaker 1: How was that when you first, like your first experience? How was that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: I was nineteen when me and my two sisters we were twin right, Yeah, I have a twin and then an older sister, and we were a singing group. So we were always singing together and our goal was to go to America and become superstars and you know, make it in the music industry. And so we just flew to New York in two thousand and two and we just kind of wanted to see, you know what it's like and it was such a big dream of ours. We never would have thought that we actually would end up getting signed, which we did, and you know, had a long journey of ups and downs in the music industry. Asked Black Butterfly, which was the group name, and then yeah, man, I just kind of got stuck in America. Always loved it, you know, loved the challenge, loved the talent as far as music and singers that's over here, because where we grew up in Germany is like it's a little different.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We grew up feeling a little you know, not understood, and you know, the type of music that we liked, which is like the nineties R and B that influenced us a lot.
Speaker 2: We did that type of music was just not made over there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we you know, did a lot as Black Butterfly, and then I somehow ended up going solo years later, you know, two record deals later, two failed record deals later, but I ended up going solo and I ended up doing reality TV, and you know, I ended up getting married, ended up having kids and now yeah, single mom of two girls.
Speaker 1: Awesome reality TV gift or curse both.
Speaker 2: I have to say.
Speaker 4: I always give that answer because it comes with good and bad. But for me, it's just like I try to focus on the good because you know, you can't turn big time and be like Okay. You know, sometimes I think like what what would be if I didn't do it?
Speaker 2: Where would I be?
Speaker 4: But then I'm like, I'm wasting time thinking about that because I did it. I have to deal with, you know, my decision, and I'm trying to focus on the good because do you miss it? I I don't, but recently I've started thinking about possibly, and you know, I've been in talks like here and there with people about going back to reality. But I needed a good break. So it's been five years since I left Love and Hip Hop and it was good. I needed that get away from it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Do you still watch Love and Hip Hop yourself?
Speaker 2: I don't, honestly away.
Speaker 4: Yes, The truth is I never watched it before or after. I only watched it because I was on this is yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I get that I did that with you know, my own stuff, like I'm different, way different, but I was. You know, I used to be in the adult industry and I never watched it before I got into it. Who I just did it because that was how I expressed myself like artistically, like that's how I was my art.
Speaker 1: And then I watched maybe one of mine. I was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I was like, y'all like it, y'all keep it. I'm gonna like, I'm just gonna do it. And then I just looked through up that way. So very different elements and parallels, but and the same thing of the just you never know like what it is.
Speaker 4: I also couldn't watch an episode like more than once, Like when it aired, I would watch because there was always something that would be surprising or you know, I just needed to know how they edited.
Speaker 2: And like how it looks on TV. But I cannot rewatch.
Speaker 3: Rewatching is always like the cringe because it's like, you know, you're living your life and you're doing what's organic to you, and I think that that's what makes it more authentic. And everyone, you know things that's scripted, and I don't think it's scripted. Every detailed, but you know, scenario is obviously certain things, you know what I mean, but it's your real life, so it's like you can't not take that back just living in it. So I feel like when you watch it, it almost comes unethentic because you're like now you're like, oh my god, I look like this or oh I said that, or oh my god, like you second guess yourself. So much is good about because you can take you know, and evolve from that, and you want to see you because you don't really nobody's checks yourself, you know what I mean, except for you know, those few good friends as we have that you'll be like, oh yeah, fuck, I should watch what I say or how I say it or react to certain things because you know, we you know, we mess up.
Speaker 1: We're human, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But the whole thing is you know, waking up and doing it again the next day and evolving from that. So I'm sure you know that has a bit of a growth thing too, but also mentally, I'm sure and just like for your family as well, like taking a step back is really important as well, because it's like you need to live and refocus on what's it important and taking it away from like the you know, keeping those secrets and being like this is mine, this is mine. So with all that being said, like you know, this gift and a curse kind of thing, so would you do your own new show or do something that if you hadn't had the child or opportunity to do it again.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would actually love my own show. Would be great.
Speaker 4: I've never had my own show, which is really all about me. I you know, I'm a really open person, so I don't mind, you know, my life be like, I display my life every day on social media anyway, and I really don't hold bag is. I'm not really even though I'm a little private like, but at the same time, I showcase, you know, I don't. I'm not afraid of showcasing.
Speaker 3: Yet, like what you have going on, like your you know, single mom and like, you know, doing all those things, which is important too. And I think that that's why it allows, you know, from the show as well, it gave you a platform to intensify that. So I think that you know, you are so comfortable and people should feel the same way because it's your everyday life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just like living my truth and whether it's good or bad, I'm not afraid to like show it or you know. So I would love my own show because that way, you know, I could actually you know.
Speaker 2: Show people who I really am.
Speaker 4: I always felt misunderstood on that show, and that's why I ended up writing my book The Other Woman, where I kind of like told my.
Speaker 2: Story out of my perspective because I just you.
Speaker 4: Know, sometimes you look at yourself and you're like, that's not really it looks way different than how it actually was, you know.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: You say, like, what's one thing that people misunderstood about you?
Speaker 4: Like that that I'm just they had this idea of who I was because of what was shown, and a side of me was that like they were just showing one side of me. There's so much more to who I am, and that I felt like, so people put this, Oh, she's you know, they had their idea of the person that I am. She's stupid, she's this, she's naive, she's always said she's always crying. I wasn't always crying, even during filming. I wasn't always being disappointed.
Speaker 2: It was just that's all they saw.
Speaker 1: You know, I wasn't that's what they focus on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there were other times where I was happy and I was you know, that was just not shown at all. So a lot of stuff was left out and that made me feel like, do.
Speaker 1: You think that what.
Speaker 3: That's what kind of gives you a voice and a power to be on your social media now that it's your own thing and you control that, you do that and like show.
Speaker 4: You totally and I feel like it's also at least hardback. The people that have followed me since then, they have seen and gotten to know who I really am, and I love it. That's why I'm so like, I love when people I guess so many messages.
Speaker 2: Like oh my god, you're really not like that and you're really not and.
Speaker 4: They don't even know me still, but they I feel like I'm showing them more of whoever really am because I'm always authentic on you know, my platforms and I always tell the truth and I feel like it shines through and it it shows.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, that's a big accomplishment, you know what I mean, And stepping out on your own and just being living in your truth, you know, and showing like you know, sometimes are good days, sometimes are bad days, but it's it's life, and you know, it's just how you you know, react to situations and being the better part.
Speaker 4: So are you still doing music always? I don't think I will ever stop doing music.
Speaker 2: I'm so.
Speaker 4: My latest project was with my twin sister. Actually, we finally brought the group back together and did a Black Butterfly album in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get an album number two.
Speaker 4: So I you know, right now, I'm trying to see what's next because I've been doing album after album after album as an independent artist, and you know, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: When you're not signed and you're doing everything yourself, it gets overwhelming and sometimes I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I need a little break, But at the same time, I have the urge to be creative and put out music.
Speaker 1: Is this what I say, easier when your sisters are involved.
Speaker 4: I love doing stuff with especially my twin who is still like she loves when we're doing the group thing. I'm more like, I like doing my own thing, you know, playing instruments and stuff like that. So I like to write alone, and so sometimes it gets you know, during the process of writing the album I was little, we clashed a little because I was like in my own head and not letting her input get to me. And so but I love like my sisters, uh, my favorite people to work with, Like both of them. But yeah, we possibly may put out a song, another song, or maybe even another album or project or yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going for album.
Speaker 2: We need another Black Butterfly album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, you know, people have been waiting. It's been a long time since it's been out there. But it's like, you know what I mean. Sometimes it's it's great to be and fly on your own, but it's also food sometimes to.
Speaker 1: Go back and like where it all began and like give us a.
Speaker 4: Number two true good idea and people actually love us together as twins so much.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things that it's like, it's it's cool to see you don't see that sometimes, especially people are the bond and things like that. I feel like people gravitate to those like great energies, which is really great to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what is your dating life like right now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, it's so hard for me to date as a mother of two little ones, and I'm just so I don't know, I don't I've become so picky, I want to say, but I feel like in a good way.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe my standards are too high now after everything else.
Speaker 1: I ever say that it can't be too high.
Speaker 2: I really don't know what it is, but it's so difficult for me to like somebody because.
Speaker 3: So have you put yourself out there as far as like dating apps or is it like something because of like your you know your personality and you know entertainment.
Speaker 1: Is it harder to like get real authentic people.
Speaker 3: So it's like because I'm in the point where it's like dating apps not for me, Like it's just so not I'm old school, but like you know, and it's hard obviously because with COVID it's like you go to there's no dating.
Speaker 1: You don't want to I mean around people you don't know how to act.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you're like, oh, you know things that you wouldn't normally think about before, but mindfully so and so it's like, how do you mean where people organic?
Speaker 1: So it's like, how does that happen for you? So what's been that?
Speaker 2: Is like the question I always ask the.
Speaker 1: People sliding in your dms. I mean a.
Speaker 4: Little bit here and there, but most like ninety nine percent of that is just like first of all, if you slide in my DMS and you have a private profile, you're not going to get a response.
Speaker 3: I always want to like, m like, how do they think that you think I'm going to follow exactly? You know, you have a question to arrive after we followed the follow button, this hit if I really and then what if I have to unfollow you just because I have to exactly? Way feel like, you know, requested accepted thing is.
Speaker 2: Really I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't really made any real connections via like DMS or anything in dating apps.
Speaker 2: I always feel like somebody may know me on there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, or they think they're getting catfish at these times too, so that sometimes people they kick them off.
Speaker 1: And that's the other part. It's like I just want to let me live exactly.
Speaker 4: I like think organically meeting someone. And I also most people have dated in the past, I was friends with them first, so that's the way that I know how it normally goes for myself. I'm friends with somebody and then there's something else developed.
Speaker 1: You think you're soul made is someone you already.
Speaker 2: Know possibly, but I couldn't think of who.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, you know, that's why again organic, if I want to have in the right time, all those things, it'll all happen.
Speaker 1: So how is your co parenting with Peter it's good.
Speaker 4: It's actually our relationship is much better than ever, better than when we were together. It's just that he's not really around that much because you know, he doesn't live in California and he got eight other kids, and so it's always hard to get him to spend time.
Speaker 2: With the girls.
Speaker 4: We just actually went, like last weekend for Father's Day, I took the girls to see him. And it's great, you know, but it's just I picked somebody that has a lot on their plates to have kids with. So I tried to like, I really don't I take my own accountability because, like I chose to have kids with him, and I knew how he is, so I can't complain now, you know, I gotta deal with it.
Speaker 1: So do you watch his show Cheaters that he's hosted.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen a few episodes that do you feel about his host funny? I just can't stop laughing when I watch it, Like, I feel like he's a good host for it.
Speaker 1: Did you bet any money on his fight that he had?
Speaker 4: Man, I didn't bet money, but I did bet on him. I had my I really thought.
Speaker 2: He was gonna win. You I really really not see it come in there?
Speaker 3: You know we're always at his cheerleader though. I guess that's really cool though, to be a part, you know what I mean. He's a special part of your life, even though if it didn't work out or not, you know, yeah, things have, Sure they happen for reasons. You know, you have two beautiful blessings out of that, and you know you just take the good at the band.
Speaker 2: But totally, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if my exhusbin was in the ring trying to get punched and whatever, I wouldn't bet on him, and I know at all I would bet on the other side. I'm sorry, And I have an ex husband and I don't care if he's watching it, but I would not bet on him. No, But we have no children, so it's very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very different.
Speaker 3: We don't have after we know, we separated, we didn't have that bond to work, you know, so you constantly come them in your life, so it's a little bit different.
Speaker 1: But I still I don't know, Like I don't know. I'm like, nah, a punch and I kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm just like I'm not mad at him anymore for anything, sure, completely forgiven.
Speaker 3: But you know, right, Okay, I get on a sports you know, it's not something you want to be bad to happen, but it's even nice to be like around sometimes not some sentence maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: You know, okay, right right makes sense?
Speaker 3: So is there anything during COVID that you learned that you didn't know prior to Hmmm?
Speaker 4: I mean I think like we all like just learned, like or really get to sit and take a moment and realize what really matters.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was everyone went with good and bad. I've have people on the couch and be like, you know how it's really great and then really bad, see me too, you know, that's why it's for race. It's like some people like really certain things or they learned something about their lives that they changed completely and did a different career or a different goal or things like that.
Speaker 1: But that's why we Like.
Speaker 4: One thing for me that was that was good was that I didn't feel like I'm missing out on everything anymore. No comas like because I always I remember before COVID, every day or like you know, all the time, I would be like people would invite me or you know, I would miss stuff I wouldn't be able to do so many things because of my kids and I can't be out all the time. And now when COVID happened, it was like, nothing's going on and I can still work. I work from home anyway. Nothing was like nothing really stopped for me, you know. I continued being creative and all of that stuff. And actually during twenty twenty, me and my sister were making the album, so it was we were actually extra creative and busy, and you know, we spent more time with the kids and it was great.
Speaker 2: I really did not, you know.
Speaker 4: And I also I'm somebody I don't need to always be around people.
Speaker 1: I like, even though you have the cuomo. Yeah, just like you want to be there, but don't.
Speaker 3: But trying to look at it from afar, that's about social media, you know what I mean, because you're there, but then sometimes you're like, man, I can you know that's what it either inspires you or just like, yeah, I'm just still taking ass in the house and stay righty exactly. So what can we expect from you? What do you have going on currently?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I do have actually another EP coming out with Life Jennings who is you know R and b artists that some people may know, and we worked on a project together, and we have a single coming out called Flawless Diamond that is I don't even have the date, but it's coming soon. And that is my main project for this year as far as music. But me and my sister are starting our fitness brand. My twins is six is coming to visit this summer from Germany. She moved back. But we're doing a lot of fitness stuff together. I'm also currently studying to become a yoga instructor.
Speaker 2: It's just a side thing.
Speaker 4: But besides is that, you know, still promoting my my music and my books and hopefully doing some shows finally again now that you know stuff is open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had I've actually.
Speaker 4: Done one in May, I want to say, and then I have some booking request that I got to sort out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I can't wait to get back on stage.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I see that you're you're competing in Miss Health and Fitness.
Speaker 2: I am, Oh my god, you asking me about that.
Speaker 4: This is like my last three days have been like I got to get into the Tap fifteen. So yeah, I just you know, I don't even know how it came about. I saw it somewhere, and I just decided to jump in and compete.
Speaker 3: And have you always been like really like focused on fitness and workout stuff? Is it something that new coming in with the last couple of years, Like how did that all that journey even come about? Because that's a big you know, obligation and really commitment to yourself and like something that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know people have I've always been like into like being fit and stuff, but not until after I had children, have I really like dove into it and really and actually I've been in better shape since after kids than before kids. It's like this thing I posted where like before kids and after kids, and I look better after kids.
Speaker 1: You're competing against yourself kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm always very competitive against myself with that. And like even with my music, I don't put out anything that I don't think it's better than what I've done before. But yeah, with this fitness stuff, like the older I get, I feel like the more into being healthy, being fit and like looking, I feel like I look better every year too, So.
Speaker 1: Like fine wine to get better with.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't mind one of those people.
Speaker 4: I don't mind getting older, even though I'm like literally pushing forty.
Speaker 1: That here I feel good.
Speaker 3: But that's what's important, you know what I mean, If you feel forty and you didn't feel or if it wasn't a bad place, whatever, it's different. But you you know, you seem like you're glowing. You seem very happy, you seem very grounded where you are in your life and where you know you come from or whatever.
Speaker 1: And you know you've gone through a lot.
Speaker 3: Of hard things, but you know, it seems like you've kind of come into your own and kind of like at your own truths.
Speaker 1: And that's important more and more every year.
Speaker 4: And the thing is too, like I come from the opposite because growing up as a teenager, I hated everything about me. I had no confidence. I you know, I was just I was literally a depressed teenager, like I didn't want to live because I did not like myself or anything about me.
Speaker 2: And now I've come to learn to love me.
Speaker 4: And it's like such a contrast, and it just feels so great and to know that it's possible.
Speaker 3: Now that's important though a lot of people, you know what I mean, women, you find that either either have it or you don't. But it's also something that it's like kind of grow into you know what I mean. There's people have self image issues, people have you know, family issues, or you know, all kinds of different things that kind of sometimes pull us down, and certain things when we should always be grounded, but we don't always know that, And so it's cool to like kind of see you just blossom into something really beautiful. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the crazy part too, is that all my heartbreaks and the stuff that men have done to me contributed to me, you know, loving myself more for some reason because they didn't love me, I learned how to love me myself. So I always look back on all those failed relationships and I'm like, I'm actually thankful because without those, I wouldn't know how to love myself.
Speaker 3: You also said in an interview that your daughters made you a better person.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that contributes to that as well?
Speaker 2: Can you allow me to absolutely they definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I Mean I was always the type of person that said, like, I don't know if I would do good with kids.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I want kids. I'm so career driven.
Speaker 4: I'm so I'm the one in the family that had kids last, And I was like, I don't think I need kids, you know, And now I'm like, oh my god, if I would have never known what it's like, this is like the most amazing thing. And it's just made me go back to understanding that you know that the little things are just matters so much, and they they just make me a happier person, just you know, simply said, that's really what it is.
Speaker 3: Like loving yourself because you have two daughters and you feel like because you have them to look up to you to make you feel that way, they feel like that kind of you know process of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, totally, and they just the love that they give me like I've never felt that from anybody else, and it's so sweet. It's yeah, it's so sweet to also see like my oldest she is like just like when I like get into it with like with either one of them and I yell at one of them, the other one goes and consoles them the other one.
Speaker 2: It's and I look at.
Speaker 4: It and I'm like, oh, I made the sweetest to the girls.
Speaker 2: It's like so sweet to see.
Speaker 1: But how is it being a twin?
Speaker 2: It's great now. I hated it as a kid, hated it.
Speaker 4: I hated being a twin because you are not an individual, you are part of you know, always you are not looked at as a person. And then I hated it also because I was my twin sister was the one that always got the compliments and I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's part of why I ended up.
Speaker 4: You know, becoming you know, puberty hit and I you know, I was the one that was like the chubby one, and Germany is like, if you're not skinny, you're not beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's literally how you know, I grew up. And so my twin sister was the slim twin and I was the you know, I had like literally booths at fourteen fifteen, and.
Speaker 4: I was just, yeah, I was not happy with who he was. And so yeah, my twin sister again was the one that was always complimented. And now it's totally changed. I love having her and like somebody that just knows me so well and that I know understands me. I don't even have to really explain what's going on, like we know how the other one feels.
Speaker 1: It's like the lake, you just know, yes.
Speaker 2: It's great, man.
Speaker 4: And it's also you know, at the same time, like we've been living apart for ten years now, because all our lives until we were twenty seven twenty eight, we lived together, work together, did everything together, you know, I was dating. But then she moved back to Germany and it was like, I think it was really tough, tougher for her than me, because I was I wanted to have my own life and my own independence, independence in my.
Speaker 2: Own career, everything. But she she was still like she wanted to do this together, Like, you know.
Speaker 1: Did that have any conflict in like in your relationship.
Speaker 4: No, because she also even though she felt that way and I know it, she also understood where I'm at with it, and she wanted to let me be and do that. And so I felt like it brought her to a phase of like, you know, being depressed, like for a while when she moved back and had her son, and she really didn't know what to do with life because she felt like I kind of separated myself from her and being twins all our life together, doing everything together, all of a sudden, I didn't really want to do everything together.
Speaker 2: For her.
Speaker 4: It was really hard, I think, and we never really spoke about it, but I talked about it in my book because I could feel it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure, like you know, being twins, you're you know, you're connected, and you know for you to general, just being connected with people in general, but then like having that internal connection where it's like you may don't have to talk about it, but you know, even just you speaking on it and your truth to it, you can maybe give some solitude and like comfort to her and knowing that the different side of it. Yeahcause those times sometimes when you internalize it as well, you sometimes forget that, Oh other people have feelings too, and it's not just like it's not just what I felt, but it's about both, you know, things going on at the same time. So do you have a music collaboration any artist that it could be dead or alive?
Speaker 1: What would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Who would it be?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I should have I get this question so much and I never know who to say, but.
Speaker 2: Deader alive?
Speaker 1: I mean, I give you some time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I think I would have to pick one of the greats like Stevie Wonder, like you know, those are the people that are most influenced by. But obviously, like my my vocal vocally, my idol has always been Mariah Carey, even though I really don't really fancy her music now the nineties Mariah So I would love to sing with her, Stevie Wonder and you know some people that are current that I feel like I fit in, Somebody like Torri Kelly, Oh my god, just because I feel like she writes the way that I write and her guitar and stuff like that. So yeah, Robin, think is somebody I love.
Speaker 1: I like it. You've got lots.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna see what the thing is about manifesting, not the ones that are you know, dead obviously, but the inspiration behind those people that are you know those things. Obviously I'm a big manifestor, and yeah, speaking it into existence and making those things happen.
Speaker 1: But yes, I like that.
Speaker 3: So you you tweeted I met my match last night in a dream and wanted to cry.
Speaker 1: It was everything.
Speaker 2: Any just sweet?
Speaker 1: Did you just describe your match man?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a blur, but he was a white guy in the studio. He was I want to say engineer, but he was at the board, so he was something musical, like something musical about him.
Speaker 2: At least he was in the environment of you know, creating music, and it was a chemistry thing. It was a feeling.
Speaker 4: I don't even really remember what happened in the dream, but I just remembered that feeling that I had, and it was like the love at first sight thing that I never experienced in real life, but in that.
Speaker 2: Dream, I did experience it. And I woke up.
Speaker 4: I was I really wanted to cry. I was like, why can't this happen in real life?
Speaker 3: So could you not see like what this person or who he was as far as like what it looked like or someone that you maybe already know because.
Speaker 2: You know just the way he was he adored me.
Speaker 4: I always I never had a man that really like adored me. I always was more into the man than the man was into me. And I think that's why none of my relationships worked out, because I believe that Now I feel like I want somebody that is like so crazy about.
Speaker 1: Me nurture had you and be like and that's what it.
Speaker 2: Was in that dream. So you was just yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, when those things happen, it's like spiritually, like it's like like blocking you know your thoughts or you know your your spirituality inside of you knowing that that's going to happen because you know you've gone through certain things in your life or whatever and that wasn't for you. But now it's like how you say your expectations, may they do you high, they're not because there is maybe someone.
Speaker 1: That will match you.
Speaker 3: It may not be now, it may not be like when you think it is, because that's when we least expected. As cliche as that sounds, but you know, it's a beautiful thing that you just have that in your like spirit to know that that is capable. Because if you know it's capable, then you know that it will come to you and it'll find you.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It will find you. Yes, So please let us know.
Speaker 3: Your social media is where we can find your EP, all your things going on.
Speaker 1: Let us know.
Speaker 4: So social at Amina Butterfly, it's Butterfly with two d's b U D D A F L Y and I have about I have three full albums out there, all on Spotify and you know, Apple Music, iTunes and everywhere all streaming platforms have my albums and my EPs and yeah, and then I have a website, I am Amina dot com where everything is linked to.
Speaker 3: So that's right, private talk about I ago and follow all her things, support her because I just love what you have going on.
Speaker 1: I like the energy, I like all of these things. You also have two books that you did tell us about those.
Speaker 4: So The Other Woman was my first book, and that came about after Reality TV, and I just wanted to tell my story out of my perspective or the story that was told, but out of my perspective. And I just edit on a lot of things, like what we just talked about, my upbringings and you know, some things that just explain why I am the way I am, why I made the decisions that I made, and just for people that always had their like their opinion about me, I always encourage everybody read the book and then you can tell me how you feel about you know. So that's The Other Woman, and then my Dishes and more is my lifestyle thirty day guide to a better, healthier and happier you. Because after I got out of the heartbreak and I came to the other side, I feel like I just came out so much stronger and so much more powerful, so much more positive. And I just always get these questions from them, and how do you do it all? How you balance you know, your kids and you still do your music. How do you work out with kids? And they have all these questions about what I eat? And so I just decided to write all my recipes, my little regimens, my fitness routines.
Speaker 2: And you know how I got into yoga. I get the question every day.
Speaker 4: So I wrote everything in My Dishes and More. It's spelled m I Dishes and More. It's on Amazon and it's like a two hundred and eighty page they book with lots of amazing images me and my kids and just positive stuff. You know that women can follow if they want to feel better in their day to day.
Speaker 3: For sure, So what are some of your workout routine?
Speaker 4: So I really took the pressure of When I started taking the pressure of it, it became better because I used to before pressure explained that before kids, it's like, oh God, I have to run today. I have to run for thirty minutes. I have to do one hundred crunches. I have to do this I have you know, it was like too much pressure.
Speaker 3: Because of like life, society, like how society makes us feel like we're supposed to look, or because that's something that you already were not like doing, Like because I remember, like for me in my twenties, it was more like, oh, you're eating drinking, Okay, I gotta go to the gym. If I'm gonna do that, then I need to like do something or whatever. Then in my thirties, it's like I do it for health reasons. It's more like feeling better my anxiety and like you know, mental clarity. Yeah, so it's different. But back then you're just like, oh, I gotta look skinny. That exactly looks skinny exactly. That's what it used to be in my twenties, all about how I looked.
Speaker 2: I can't gain weight, you know. Now it's exactly what you said.
Speaker 4: It's about a whole you know, it's mental, Like I feel happier when I after I exhaust myself physically. So it's definitely a whole lifestyle. And I taking the pressure of what I mean is not beating myself up when I don't make it to the gym or when I just do yeah, and loving myself more and also when I eat a burger like not you know, be gentle with myself and say it's okay. You know, tomorrow I go back to my healthy stuff and just things like that or switching it up a lot. So I don't go hard and crazy hard in the gym every day. I don't sweat all the time. Sometimes I just do a little hike and you know, doing different things, not always sticking to the same thing. I know a lot of people that work out in phases. They go hard for a month, they get a trainer, they you know, do the you know, lose ten pounds, and then they go back to then go back to the you know, you have to find something that you actually start liking and that you can stick with.
Speaker 1: Is that why yoga came to you?
Speaker 2: Yoga?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, that came to me. Oh gosh, it's now ten years ago something like that. But it's just the mental part of it. I never really looked at that aspect. It was all about just you know, not gaining weight.
Speaker 2: But now it's so much more than that.
Speaker 4: And yoga just has given me this ability to have this inner just calm, you know, yeah, peace and calm, And it's just such a superpo when nothing can get to you, like when you know, people can nobody can really make me get enraged.
Speaker 3: Like it's powerful though, I mean it really is, because it's one of those things like, it's like how I was talking about. It's how you react to situations. Everybody, like, you know, deals with and everyone has hardships. Everyone's good, you know, good times, bad times, all these things. But it's also how we you know, we react to one of those situations and really defies.
Speaker 1: You, you know, later on in life. But that's cool.
Speaker 2: I like that definitely.
Speaker 1: What is one subscription that you could not live without?
Speaker 2: Subscribed?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think now after the pandemic Amazon Prime, I feel like because I just use it all the time. Now, wait, maybe there's not't a having from music. It can be anything, because you know, there's from Netflix. There's also like you know, the iTunes, there's Yeah, I mean I have my Apples, my Apple subscription that I feel like I definitely don't want to give up now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Disney, you know that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm not a show watcher, Like, I don't watch anything.
Speaker 4: I don't need none of that Netflix or you know, my kids do, they couldn't live without it.
Speaker 1: But for you, yeah, for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would definitely be something like probably Apple Music or Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those two.
Speaker 1: One of those two. We'll take those. We'll take it we'll take it all right.
Speaker 3: So we're going to take a little bit of a break and then we're going to get to my favorite part called truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do all right private talk.
Speaker 3: We are and we are ready for my favorite part is truth with Texas. We're gonna get to know you a.
Speaker 1: Little bit better. We're gonna play a little game. We've got four cards here.
Speaker 3: Each ace is a different each suit is a different question.
Speaker 1: Ok to know you better.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Hearts romantic?
Speaker 2: All right, big?
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 4: I you know, it's hard. The reason why I hesitated is because I never had a room.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever had a romantic man.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you said earlier, Sorry interrupt you, but you said, you're usually probably the one who's the giver. So you've probably been either the one who's been the romantic person doing things. So what romantic thing? What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I mean, just like surprises, setting up stuff for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: You know, thought full and yeah, like it was kind of extravagant things.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So we need a man out there private talk that's going to do those romantic things for her, because you need to be pleased yourself and not always be the pleaser. I have that problem myself because I always want to make someone feel good. Yep, but you know what, sometimes people need to make us feel good.
Speaker 4: Girls Like I always see all these like you know how you look on on the grounds coming bos. Yeah no, but all these couples posting what their man did for them on Valentine's and I look at it like I never had none of that ever.
Speaker 3: I haven't either, But you know what, it's coming coming to you because you manifest what you want. And again, don't ever say that you're you're boundary. What did you not your boundaries? You said your expectations were too high, because there's going to be someone who's going to check all those boxes. And it may not be like mister forever, but I'll be right now and then the next one will be like you know that, Yeah, a little bit more and more.
Speaker 1: I think are the biggest things.
Speaker 3: Like you just need to go out get out there more, which is hard to do because of the fact that you know, you said in your situation, in your you know position, you don't know if people are dating you or dating like you, you know which you know what that means for those things.
Speaker 1: But we're going to make it happen.
Speaker 2: I see it, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you like sex on the first date?
Speaker 4: I've done it, but but I feel like every time I did it, I regretted it.
Speaker 2: It's only happened a couple of times, I think, and I.
Speaker 4: Regretted it because I felt like after that they the type of guys that I did it with, they just didn't value not worthy.
Speaker 3: Favorite place to be kissed kitchen maybe not not like central place like your.
Speaker 4: Oh ah my body, Okay, probably someone like here, oh my, right here where your heart is?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I like it. That's where you put it. So you have like this is the target? Right? Actually no, but there like hey, go to the heart and go left? Maybe right? All right? Favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god? What's that favorite romantic movie? Damn?
Speaker 1: Lingerie?
Speaker 2: Or give me like some Oh, I'll let you think.
Speaker 1: About that one.
Speaker 3: So you don't like it on the spot, So let you gigure on that one. Lingerie or naked naked lights.
Speaker 1: On or off off. Booty shorts are a thong.
Speaker 2: Booty shorts.
Speaker 1: Sleep naked or with clothes naked. For player sex, it depends on the day.
Speaker 2: But I like play.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna say it depends on the guy.
Speaker 1: That does matter. It's a big PA component.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move on to the next hard See that's not so bad.
Speaker 1: We're warming up one.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is this one called?
Speaker 1: The club?
Speaker 2: German?
Speaker 1: The club is kinky question? Right? So what kinky question can we ask our private talk? Most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 4: I don't remember, but maybe I don't think more.
Speaker 2: Than three or four something like that.
Speaker 3: It was probably four, probably, Yeah, last dirty dream that you had, Oh my god, I mean you had a pretty vivid dream about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your prince trying coming for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, But I'm just saying I know that you have it in you, is what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Your dreams are vivid, girl, I know.
Speaker 4: You, you know, but I always wake up at the wrong moment.
Speaker 3: You're like, damn it. If I just wait a little longer, I know the outcome of this. I just never remember mine.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I mean that fully.
Speaker 3: Rough or sensual sex, sensual favorite sex toy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's called but I have it at home.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a three things. Like it's like, I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 2: I really like, but it's out.
Speaker 3: Is it a clittoral simulator or is it inserted? So it's probably like one of those g spot things like or do you like put it on? Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what it's called. I know what it looks like.
Speaker 3: I should know this, but I don't because I didn't really like that one really, but I don't know if it's the same one.
Speaker 2: But you can give me a good one because I need some new one.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you girl after the show. I got you. I got you. I've got my own sex toys that I have my face on. Oh okay, yes, I'm all they're not like mine, but you know they're mine. I'm like, don't. I don't want to scare you away from it, but yes, it'll be fun. It'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Do you and what do you enjoy watching your partner get off? Like if you were in the room, do would you like to do solo things? Or you just always like to participate?
Speaker 2: No? Not really? Lean up my thing.
Speaker 1: Natachi or dildo? I already know this answer because you said.
Speaker 2: You know, but hmmm, I like both both.
Speaker 1: Well, then we need something with both I do.
Speaker 2: I never had, that's that's that's tried it.
Speaker 1: Do you like being blindfolded during sex?
Speaker 2: Never happened to me, So I don't know. I would have to do to find.
Speaker 1: Out favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I want to say morning, but I think I prefer in the nighttime.
Speaker 1: Like are you more freaky at nighttime?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I like both, but I don't know if I feel like I had to pick one. I'm way more like in like energetic wise, Yeah, at night, yeah, in the morning.
Speaker 1: In the morning I like to have.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's a different kind of like I'm not gonna like bust. We're gonna have great sex. Yeah, it's just a different but it's still gonna be good. Wrong, We're gonna go like you know, two three times first. You know that's just me. I'm just projecting, all right, Card.
Speaker 1: Diamond, So spicy question which we're all a little spicy. Hm hmmm. Celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 2: What's the hall past?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess in your situation, what is you have a celebrity, Like, well, I can't do that to you either. I'm not going to put you out there like this celebrity hall pass would be like if you were in a city in a relationship and then you have the one celebrity, then regardless of what happened and who you were with, it's like you.
Speaker 1: Get you get a pass for it. Like it doesn't consent, it considered for me. Yeah, for you.
Speaker 3: God, damn, mine needs to be like David Beckham all the time, because I was like, if I ever see this man I'm sitting on his face.
Speaker 2: Is definitely the rock.
Speaker 1: The rock? You like, what is it? What do you say?
Speaker 4: What you like?
Speaker 1: What the rock is?
Speaker 4: Even though I should pick someone not married, it's a hall pass, It's okay, the rock for sure?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean like, yeah, what is your us move in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Are you doing yoga over there in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: You know what? I don't know, Damn, those questions are good.
Speaker 1: I really don't I'm putting those thoughts in your head.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, I think I would like to say I incorporate my you know, fability.
Speaker 1: Sex position you would like to try.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what I haven't tried when I seem.
Speaker 3: But are you're completely off the limits in the bedroom that you're like absolutely not never trying, not doing.
Speaker 1: It or I've tried it before, h.
Speaker 2: Like p and on me.
Speaker 1: No golden showers for you? Have you had it happen? But I don't want to get happen. What if you were in the shower.
Speaker 2: Would you like that wouldn't be that bad.
Speaker 3: I just think the peeing on someone in a bed is just out of pocket, Like who's cleaning that up later?
Speaker 1: Like I don't even want to be in the hotel room because who's swear? Are you sleeping not next to me? No? Yeah, it's golden showers.
Speaker 3: I feel like are only supposed to happen in the shower, right, hence golden shower.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that I peeed on.
Speaker 3: Someone said one time it was really exhilarating, Like I had a pee fetish for a really long time because it was like it made me feel like superwoman. I don't know why, but it was just because like but it wasn't like again in my bedroom. It was like always like well it first started because back when I was doing scenes and porn and so like afterwards, you take a shower after you're done a scene and all.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: And so this one guy he was he was like yeah. I was like, can I pee on your head? And he's like yeah. So I was like yeah. So I stood over him and I peed on him and it made me feel so alive. There's no TMI here private talk, but you know what I mean. But I don't know why. But then after that, I was like, I want to pee on people. Send the shower. I would pee on them. And then I forget who the one person who broke it And I was like, yeah, im a pin.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, you're not. I was like yeah.
Speaker 3: Then I got peace shy and it never came back. I can't pee anymore. I lost my peak powers.
Speaker 2: Whoa madness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different right here at private talking. You never know it's gonna come out in my mouth, the guests mouths. But I hope you're liking this episode. Make sure you subscribe and comment below. We've got a couple more questions for you. And you're doing great. I hope you're having fun doing it. It's you know, sometimes a little different sometimes. Have you ever called someone the wrong name?
Speaker 2: During sex, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Has someone ever called you the wrong name during sucks?
Speaker 2: Nope, never happened either.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done the Walk of Shame? Yeah, subscribe it to us.
Speaker 4: Wait, walk a shame? I am my understanding that, right. It's when you get up in the morning and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're like in the clothes, like club clothes, like so it's really noticeable. Or you have like all your like makeup on and you're going to like a really uncomfortable place and walking through it and everyone knows that you've been partying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was probably one of my one night stand stories.
Speaker 1: I had a really great one and Bali.
Speaker 3: I had to ride a moped going home somewhere and not knowing if I was ever gonna make it there because I only have had a two one night stands in my whole life, which seems unexpected as I used to do porn. But you be surprised, you know, I'm very It's just not like that. Everyone's not not all free for all all. It's you know, it's actually a business and people you know, like doing and doing those places. But everywhere else when I travel whatever, I'm not really like that at all.
Speaker 1: So this one time I did, and it.
Speaker 3: Was I literally had to get in a moped and leave it. I'm and it's in the morning, and I'm in club clothes and there's all these little kids being walked to school. I was like, oh, yeah, can I just please find myself?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I made it. I made it back to.
Speaker 3: My hotel safe. Thanks, I'm still here. So yes, we're doing We're doing good.
Speaker 1: All right. Last one, we know what that is? A spade Private talk?
Speaker 3: All right, it's our naughty question, our favorite here at private talk. Let's see, what's your favorite place to have sex? Are you like a venturist person where it's like you like to be like outside kind of or partially like on balconies. Have you ever done anything like that or it's like just strictly like.
Speaker 1: In your home. I mean I had in the kitchen and the counter.
Speaker 4: I do like like adventurous stuff, but I haven't done it enough to be like, oh this.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 3: Your man is going to be the adventurous one for you. He's going to just be like he's going to take the reins and do it for you.
Speaker 2: You were speaking it into existence.
Speaker 3: Are you part of the male high club. What's that you've had sex on airplane?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, wow, that you teaching me?
Speaker 1: That's what's Texas is here for?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, but on a bus? On a bus yea from it was from Germany to Paris. He was like maybe sixteen.
Speaker 1: Or was it during the day or is it at night?
Speaker 2: It was dark, it was the evening evening time.
Speaker 1: I like, that's adventurous.
Speaker 4: The size matter, it does, and I learned that recently.
Speaker 1: Explain to private talk.
Speaker 2: I don't want to goe.
Speaker 1: Not details, but like, you know, what do you mean? Like why does it matter?
Speaker 4: I always thought it doesn't really matter that much? But once I had an experience did you have somebody?
Speaker 2: Really small?
Speaker 1: But were the feelings there though? And it just wasn't wasn't there?
Speaker 2: No, I was just so small and because.
Speaker 3: Like some people, I feel like you know, when you catch feelings for people, you know whatever, like it's like more you can deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, But was it like did you have did you like this person?
Speaker 3: I could, and then he was just like because I've been there too, and I'm just like, get off of me and this is work.
Speaker 4: I didn't like him until I realized that it was so small and it was part of the reason why.
Speaker 1: He was seeing long workout.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe Oh.
Speaker 1: No, are we small penis shaming? We don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I can't believe that I'm actually saying it because I used to be the one like I would never not be with someone.
Speaker 1: But how small is small? Like it's like five?
Speaker 2: Like four?
Speaker 1: Three? I't I just.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. But it was just the smallest I ever had, and I could not know. I had to be.
Speaker 3: Like, did you abort the miss mission? You didn't even attempt it? Or you just didn't repeat offend?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I did. I did go, you know, we went all the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You just afterwards I was not with it. I was turned off.
Speaker 1: I was Have you ever faked an orgasm? Yeah, yes, without a doubt, I have not, you know, not often, but it happened before. I liked that.
Speaker 3: All right. I think that you have successfully completed truth with Texas. I hope you guys like getting to know Miss Amina a little bit more.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't been asked these Is there any question that you have for me if I've put you in the hot seat? Have I since I, you know, gave you a little you know, we got to know all parts of you, which I love.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really I don't know and I had, I would have so many questions for you, just about you as a person, because he seems so now now I feel like we're getting to know each other exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why private talk I love is like in the beginning, I turn out to even when you guys like I turn out to ask many questions. I want to know you now and authentically. So I'm like but that at the end it's like we're.
Speaker 1: Friends, like I would know your whole story now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna go and find men together. Because I'm single, I have a hard time dating. I think that it's awkward sometimes because of the environment that we're put into and you know again like you being from a reality and musician and having a high profile, like you know, relationship me that used being the adult industry and everyone thinks that I'm over sexualized. How do men respond to It's it's both, you know what I mean, I have the ones where for me, why I feel like it's a hard time, it's because I don't even know if they're dating Alexis Texas or they're dating me.
Speaker 1: So you know, and it's a part of who I am.
Speaker 3: But it's something that I you know, I you know, I have no shame into I enjoyed doing it. I you know, I no longer actively do it, but it's something that's always going to be part of my life and my brand, and so I have no shame about it at all. But it's also I feel like people misconstrue a lot about what the business is. And so, you know, anyone that's recently been in my life, you know, have been okay with it to a point, but I don't let people in my life like that as well.
Speaker 1: So again with the hard time, it's like