Speaker 1: Out of sorts. And there's nobody more out of sorts after the Bengals missed the playoffs than the Sports Commando himself. Wild Man Walker on the heels of the firing of Lou and Arumo and the Bengals staying home, wild Man, your thoughts on this snowy, snowy Tuesday evening.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not snowed in anymore. I've shoveled my way out. Well I should say, no, he did it for me, but you have.
Speaker 1: You have a neighbor who did this.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go. I'm ready to go, so not worried about the snow anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's let's talk about the firing of Lou Ana Romo and the other coaches that the Bengals let go today. Is that deserved or not?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's it's deserved. It had it had to happen. And the ones that that they got, they got the acts. I think. Uh, I don't think anybody's surprised. I was saying to my friends at Pollock and Lou had to go. And of course Pollock was the offensive line coach and Lou was the you know, the defensive ordinator and as two assistance. I don't think anybody is surprised. I think it was it had to be something had to be done, something had to be done, and and and the job that the the defensive coordinator job, that's a good job to have. There's there's guys out there that want that want this job.
Speaker 1: So so I know, I think any anybody would be Zach Taylor's going to be able to find somebody decent to replace them. I think that anybody would love the chance to coach a player like Hendrickson, for example, who led the league in sacks. I think that anybody would love the challenge of taking this defense to the level that, uh, that the offense is at because well, you know, it's it's exactly, it's a one sided street except for Trey Hendrickson on the defense. And you had a couple of players who made, you know, some impressive plays, but as a consistent kind of model, the Bengals were nowhere near what the offense need them to be to match them and to make them a complete team. Uh, how do you how do you justify another year for Zach Taylor? I know that you've not been happy with the head coach either.
Speaker 2: I justify that, but they kept playing hard. There's no there's no there's no anybody, and there's no one on the team really, you know, leaking any information out like that. They're unhappy that, you know, the locker you know, he still has the locker room. That's important when you're a head coach. I'll say it again, I think Zach Taylor has too much on his plate as head coach. And he frankly kind of admitted it that he made a lot of he made a few mistakes this year. I think the Bengals should let the o C call the place. Taylor do what he should do best, and that's coach, coach the team, but his ego won't allow it. And to me, that's just dumb. I really think that they should let the o C call the place, or Joe Borrow called the place. And you're gonna get critics that say, well, look at what the Bengels did you know with all the points scoring, Well, that's because of the athletes they have, and how do you and how many times do we don't not know that Joe didn't change some of those plays either. So to me, Zach Taylor, you know, he's okay, But next year he's on the hot seat. I'll tell you that right now. He's on the hot seat. With all these changes that you're gonna have, He's on the hot seat for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: No next year, it's put up er or get lost, right, This is it for Zach Taylor?
Speaker 2: Absolutely it, sure is it? Sure is okay.
Speaker 1: So with that, looking ahead to the teams that are in the playoffs that you don't care about because you're a Bengals fan, But what did you see as the season closed that tells you who is going to be the kingpin of each conference and who's going to be in the super Bowl? What do you see right now as you wanting to.
Speaker 2: Make a Super Bowl prediction.
Speaker 1: I want to see precipice of the playoffs? What do you think will happen? You don't have to give me a Super Bowl prediction as far as the winner, but who you think are going to be playing against each other when we get to New Orleans.
Speaker 2: From the AFC. From the AFC, I'm pulling for the Buffalo Bills. I'm pulling for the Buffalo Bills for what the Kansas City Chiefs did. Andy Reid he has no integrity now for what he did to lose thirty eighth or nothing, not even try. That's just a bad look. That's just a bad look for the National Football League. And we don't need to take it any farther. I'm going with the Buffalo Bills from then from the NFC. Let me flip this coin. It comes up Lions. I keep seeing Lions, Lions and Bills, Lions and Bills. Lions have never been there, Bills have been there four times and have lost all four times. Buffalo and the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if it's the if it's the Buffalo Bills and the Detroit Lions, this is my prediction. If that comes to pass wild Man Walker, then it's gonna be a fifth Super Bowl loss for the Buffalo Bills. I think that this Dan, this Dan Campbell team is a team of true destiny. They proved it against Minnesota in the last game of the year when when half of the defense that they started with is gone decimated right injury, right, and they still put a hurtin on the Vikings like they did another fourteen win team, and they just totally and they were playing for the division title, they were playing for seating and the Lions earned every bit of that vibe with their performance on Sunday Night, and I couldn't be more excited. I've been rotten for the Lions all year, and I hope that your prediction and my prediction coincide and we've got that beautiful Simpatico in a Super Bowl, which will well, I've got I've got other larger vocabulary words if you'd like me to break them out, but I'm gonna I'm gonna save us all and not do it. Uh, Gavin Lux coming to the Reds. What does it mean? If it means anything?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think we're they're printing World Series tickets as we speak. That's another infielder. Uh, the guy, the guy, the guys. I bug Gavin Lutch. I'm kind of p o because here up with the Los Angeles Dodgers and the probably the odds on favor to repeat his World Series champion, I'm being sent to Cincinnati to play. But that's that's that's the way the ball bounces. A he's a veteran player. That might be uh, I might spell some time. Now Le's time for Marte or candel Ario. I don't know what's going on there, but they didn't really give up anything, and he did it. He's a decent players, utility players, not an everyday player. We keep stucking up on enfielders when we all know that, we all know that they need a power hitter, but they're not going to pay for it. They would have done that, they were gonna make it a power hitter. They would have already offered up the money, and they're not doing that.
Speaker 1: What about the addition of the arm of Brady Singer.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not, I'm not. You know Brady Singer. You look at his numbers, they're okay, but it gets left handed hittersy. You know, he gets killed. So I don't know if you're gonna see him that much pitching against left handed hitters. They may be juggling the lineup, I mean juggling the rotation when he cannot get left again. He cannot get left handed hitters out, and in that ballpark, you'll get killed. You know, every team we're going to stack left handed hitters. A guest singer. I mean, he can get you. He can give you the innings, or at least he did for Kansas City. Let's see when he gets here, we can give us the innings. You know, so far with the red history of injuries, can they avoid that injury? Bug? Gary, Jeff. I mean, it's just it's been ridiculous the last.
Speaker 1: Verse seventy nine, seventy nine days away from opening day, the opening day parade on March twenty seventh. Will you be at the opening day and the opening day parade?
Speaker 2: While they all no, I ain't going to be on no opening day parade. Been there, done that? Too much standing around and waiting, waiting like hurry up and wait in the army. As for the opening day as an opening day, come on, man, I missed one since nineteen sixty seven. Yeah, there is no member, there was no member of the working media in this town that has been the more opening days. Me and me, nobody, no one, no one. And I'll be there on opening.
Speaker 1: Day, all right, Save me a seat and save me some some peanuts and crackerjack.
Speaker 2: Okay, buddy, Well they don't they don't sell cracker jack there anymore? Why no, Because I don't know. You tell me, you asked me. I don't think. I think it's like a munch and a bunch of munching crunch or something like that.
Speaker 1: Sell cracker Jack. That's a far that's munching. Crunch is a far inferior product to cracker jack, it.
Speaker 2: Is, I know. But you know, let's say, buy me some peanut and crackerjack.
Speaker 1: Well they don't sell it there, all right, wild man, listen, enjoy the rest of this snow globe we're living in this week. Oh I know, yeah, and have fun all right by can you bring me a pizza? I barely got here tonight. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, be safe out there too, my friend.
Speaker 1: All right, see you later, the wild Man on the Nightcap. You're on seven hundred WLW and the fur Ball is coming up next. Is there a special time you like to listen to Scot's Loans?
Speaker 3: Slooney is so smart and funny and genuine. I love to listen to him.
Speaker 4: Oh I do too.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I put on something sexy to listen you naughty girl, And when my husband comes home, Yeah, it reminds me of how he's not sloney.
Speaker 1: Neither is mine.
Speaker 4: It sucks.
Speaker 1: Hey, I heard that. You know you're no slowney either. Scott's Loan Untilmorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the three.
Speaker 4: iHeartRadio APD the music we.
Speaker 5: Listen to all year long.
Speaker 6: Sub the anthems that were our soundtrack for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: It is once again time for the full on Express known as the Furball Express on the nightcap after you see basketball, Andy Furman, welcome once again to the show. I know there are a million things on your mind. Have you gotten out of the house yet?
Speaker 7: Not only have I gotten out of hours the first let me wishoot you when you're a lated happy New Year. You're happy to great to be back with you for twenty twenty five. Yes, you did, calm down, relaxed.
Speaker 1: We'll see how long that lands.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, fine, I will tell you this much. You know, there are so many people who just despise the snow, hate the snow.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 7: You know it causes some major problems at times.
Speaker 5: Not only have is.
Speaker 7: Maybe at best a half dozen days a year, But for me, the entrepreneur, I was out the say afternoon shoveling. I must have made about two hundred bucks. That's just what I do. You love advantage of the situation. You are lying to make advantage of the situation.
Speaker 2: To me, I can make two hundred.
Speaker 1: Bucks so now I doubt you're I doubt the veracity of what you're saying, Andy, because I know you, and I know that you're a man of a certain age. And I saw on the on the news multiple times yesterday and this morning, if you were over forty five years of age, you should not be shoveling snow because of the risk.
Speaker 7: Who said I was shoveling. I got a snowblower, who said I was shoveling.
Speaker 2: I don't know pushing the snowblower.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can really blow this snow? Can you blow this for me? Really?
Speaker 7: To blow something else? If you don't stop? Really here, but I will. It worked, Yeah, there you go. It worked, and I'm kind of happy. And I tell you what, I feel so good. I may treat you and the missus to lunch one day.
Speaker 1: Well how about you treat come over to Southgate and treat me and the missus to a little blowing because we could still use some blowing. I did some shoveling against Doc.
Speaker 8: You really.
Speaker 1: Really if you bring you bring in the car your.
Speaker 2: What do you mean want?
Speaker 7: I don't I do not know how to transport that thing.
Speaker 4: Well, how did you how did you get it over and I take it out?
Speaker 1: How'd you get it all over the neighborhood?
Speaker 2: I have a little cort.
Speaker 7: Oh, well come on, they're's a little different than going to your house.
Speaker 1: Drive your little cart.
Speaker 7: I'm not a car wheel like a like a Dolly. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just still seeing you.
Speaker 7: I think people so sorry for me, you know, because you know I'm out there. And I remember as a kid, I'd go around and shovel people's homes in Brooklyn. The streets of Brooklyn form every five dollars a house. I don't see that anymore. I don't see kids knocking on doors. I don't see the entrepreneurial spirit. I really don't. I mean, I know you live in norther Kentucky, and so the why but have you seen kids knock on your nose?
Speaker 1: And this is the thing. Why is that this is a new occurrence, Sandy, Because I've lived in the same house now for eleven years, and it used to be when you'd get a pretty decent snowfall and the sidewalks needed some treatment, maybe the driveway so you can get out and get the bread and milk you forgot to buy two days before the storm happened, and and the people were going nuts doing that. But there would be at least a couple of kids in the neighborhood, teenagers who would knock on the door and offer to shovel and I'd say, sure, what do you want? Ten bucks? Twenty bucks?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: And they love it and you know, why do that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: But nobody, nobody there's more money, sorry, there's nobody.
Speaker 7: Might be standing on the street. Way, there's more money standing on the corner on the street corner selling drugs. It's not as it's not as a manual labor.
Speaker 2: I don't think about it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anybody on the corner selling drugs in my neighborhood.
Speaker 7: And okay, but they're selling drugs. Maybe not on the corner, but they're selling drugs.
Speaker 1: How do you know they're selling drugs?
Speaker 7: Because what else would they be doing to gain money?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: I mean, drugs is a big source of it come from many people.
Speaker 1: Well maybe, but you don't relegate these teenagers to instantly being drug dealers just because they're not knocking on your door to shovel your snow saying.
Speaker 9: That they sell that's it's more occurrence, and it's just happened over the last five or six years, because that's the last time we had a snowfall.
Speaker 1: In the last time somebody knocked on my door to offer to shovel my driveway or my sidewalk was about five or six years ago. In the last five or six years, we've gotten interminably lazy in this country. And that is the younger generation. I mean, I bet they're too lazy to sell drugs on the corner. They're too lazy to do anything. You don't sit on their butts.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to use the okay you use you use the term lazy. I used that lack the entrepreneurial spirit, Okay, but they probably are lazy, and most of them are lazy.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 7: I mean, you look at most of kids, I would say, from the ages of twelve to maybe eighteen nineteen to probably overweight. Don't you think we've been raising.
Speaker 1: We've been raising veal in this country for the last generation. And I'm sorry, it's not it's not a veal you can make cutlets out of. It's not. It's not via osubuco or anything. It's just people who are soft, who are milk fed. They sit in their little pins all day in front of their big screens with their PlayStation or their axe, and they sit there and they just become like blood, vegetables, just vegetables, just a massive pile of flesh and bones that that used to be actually productive doing something and now they're not doing anything andy, including shows. What's that right?
Speaker 7: Kind of like many of your co workers at the radio station.
Speaker 1: You know what, I came in today. Everybody was here, everybody got out of their house, everybody was active, saying.
Speaker 7: Some of them look like a pile of what you said, don't you think some of them are out of shape?
Speaker 1: I don't think that there's any veal here.
Speaker 7: No, you didn't want to step on the eggshells. I know I already opened the door here. You don't want to go in.
Speaker 1: Why would I just suddenly dump on the people that are my colleagues, might keep you jumping.
Speaker 7: I think that if you give them an awakening at the beginning of the ing, maybe they'll do something about it. Because I'm concerned. I'm concerned of their health. I work with them, I'm friends with many of them, and I don't like to see them themselves.
Speaker 2: Let me themselves go.
Speaker 1: Is anybody in particular thinking about you wanted to name?
Speaker 7: I love the seg man. You know he needs to lose him at eighty pounds. He's a heart attack when it to happen. I worry about him. Okay, what was the last time he was on a treadmill? Because you know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: I worry about him.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's very mean, Andy, It's unfortunate for.
Speaker 7: It's not only a friend would tell him that.
Speaker 1: Right, But a friend wouldn't tell one hundred thousand people on a fifty thousand watch signal that would they?
Speaker 7: You see, I forgot. I thought I was just having a conversation with you. I forgot him on the radio, Okay, forgot to take it back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for good.
Speaker 1: I think you take it back. I'll tell him personally that'd be good.
Speaker 5: But I think he knows.
Speaker 7: I think he knows he needs to just, you know, put the knife and fork down.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody else that you're thinking of? Particularly?
Speaker 7: I'm not going there now, because now I know him on the radio.
Speaker 1: I'm not going there. You don't know, but you know, well.
Speaker 7: That's how that's how good you are. As an interviewer. I mean, we could just talk on the telephone and I just assume it's a telephone conversation. I forgot for going fifty thousand wats here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I just forgot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus the podcast later, Uh, tell me about the red.
Speaker 7: You know, spend a long time since I've I've been behind the microphone at seven hundred. Yeah, here's another thing. You know, during the Christmas week, you would think that maybe they pick up the phone and say, you know, we could use an extra body. You want to come in and fill in? Am I such a Am I such a what's the word I'm looking for. I don't know, like an outcast?
Speaker 2: I would have. I don't want to.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'm not a pariah.
Speaker 7: Maybe just a outcare I mean, don't you think that could have? I want to stop behind the mic for a show, for a segment. I mean, I've heard others that I think I'm as good at I really. I mean people doing Sports Night now sports talk.
Speaker 5: I think I can handle it.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm doing a national show, so I can't do seven hundred, which I did for eighteen years.
Speaker 2: And I don't know it hurts a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're You're a delight. You're always a delight with me, and I appreciate you. Okay, thank you, But I have I obviously have no influencer sway over the powers that be, or I would have a more prime spot. So there we go, uh real quickly in our last minute or so, we have andy any reaction to the Reds trades, Gavin Lux and you.
Speaker 7: Knew, you know what, I knew you would bring that up. Who in the hell is going to talk Reds baseball on the seventh of January with tenancy of the snow outside? Go on, really, I mean, you need to talk about my good friend Lulaniromo, who got the shaft for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: I remember Louis.
Speaker 7: When he called support Richmond High School in Staten Island.
Speaker 2: He's a hell of a guy.
Speaker 7: He's a good man, and he was the fall guy. And I wish I would have gone to that news conference yesterday and I would have asked, Zach Taylor, did you in fact really fire Loo or you told the fire Loo? That's all I want to know. I heard so many questions at that news conference, you know, and one of the questions was, well, you know did you fire? Well? We discussed things, you know, I discussed the management every week, a couple of times a week. You know. No, I want to know, will you given orders to fire him?
Speaker 4: He's your guy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Six years he was with you and you fired a guy.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, loyalty, it's.
Speaker 7: All loyalty, the winter laws, loyalty.
Speaker 1: Results are more important than anything it is.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 7: Hey, he's the same guy that had the fifth best defense in the league several years ago and he was just debuted for several head coaches.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was the same guy.
Speaker 2: Now he's an Indian, right, he was the same.
Speaker 1: Guy who entertained head coaching interviews two years ago, and now he is on the shopping block.
Speaker 2: Done so.
Speaker 7: Now now he's an idiot. Now he doesn't know for right. It's all about personnel, don't you know that it's all about personnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't have the players.
Speaker 7: You know you're going to be fired.
Speaker 1: You know the old andy, you know the adage. You can't fire all the players. So ultimately it's the coach that gets the acts. And it's happened, and the defense team back.
Speaker 7: The last couple of games, last four or five games.
Speaker 1: You know, too late, too little, too late.
Speaker 5: Firm.
Speaker 9: It was too little, too late for Zach Taylor. Listen, it's not too late.
Speaker 1: Really, I know it's late, but it's not too late for you to go around the neighborhood and and make a little bit more money blowing. So I suggest you do.
Speaker 2: It late now. I don't do it. I don't do it at night.
Speaker 1: You don't blow at night.
Speaker 7: Hell no, no blowing at night, not permitted.
Speaker 1: Good night, sir.
Speaker 6: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred w l J, Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Frets to cut unsustainable spending for public schools, but the eleven o'clock reports, I'm lee mowing breaking now. Ohio House speak Matt Huffman and Republicans looking at how state public schools spend their money. The current way of funding schools comes from a ruling in nineteen ninety seven when the Ohio Supreme Court said relying too much on taxes is unconstitutional. Huffman stated that the twenty twenty five budget will have significantly less money from federal COVID money running out. Huffman is an advocate for ed choice, which is the private school voucher system, along with many other Republicans. There was a bill sent from the lang Duck session that's House Built four h seven, originally including provisions requiring private schools in the ED choice system to send an annual report where the money goes. But Republicans Sarah Fowler Arthur, the same lawmaker that received attention for saying the Holocaust should be taught from both sides in school, have those provisions removed. The funding plan will be decided in the budget in the upcoming months. There are currently no bills talking about the ED Choice program at this time.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: The latest traffic end whether together.
Speaker 10: We still have the crash on US twenty two State Route three heading towards Salem Township beyond Zor Road. Expect slow downs there as you can expect a lane closure there and back in Kentucky just north of the rich Wood exit that is State Route three thirty eight, there was a car that has spun into the snow, and there are plenty of officers just at the crest of the on ramp getting onto seventy one seventy five. Again, it shouldn't slow you down. Just make sure you're taking your time.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 12: The latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry.
Speaker 1: The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you, no fear, Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 13: Mostly cloudy skines continue through the overnight, along with some areas of flurries as we go through the early parts of your Wednesday morning. The bigger issue is the cold, dropping down to seven as we open up Wednesday morning, with a windchill near zero, sunshine peering through the clouds at times a little colder though twenty four degrees with a west wind at five to ten, and then as we move on into Thursday, the coldest air of the week, starting out of three high twenty two. From your severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning Media rolind Just Brandon Spinner News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: So far, the only action on the WCPO radar is snowflowries over Rush County, Indiana. It is still shy of Connersville and Fayette County, but the rest of the Try state it is dry.
Speaker 4: It's twenty three degrees.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, it's now nineteen degrees and area schools have closed for tomorrow. You could check out our full list at seven hundred WLW dot com. Then visit the news and closing section in the top left corner the top left menu, then click it and there it is. Winterstorm Blair doing doing a number on our roadways and businesses, including one in dire need of supplies.
Speaker 4: Here's Ricky Uchino.
Speaker 8: The Hawksworth Blood Center had completely shut down operations on Monday due to the winter storm, and all mobile blood drives were canceled today as well, but five of their donor centers are open and Hawksworth urgently needs people to come in and help make up for the over four hundred donations they missed out on yesterday, especially platelets.
Speaker 14: It's only five days that platelets last on the shelves, so having closed so much of our operations already, we're the sole blood provider, you know, for over thirty hospitals in our region, and all of them need platelets.
Speaker 8: Jen Howell with Hawksworth says the tri State is staring down a critical shortage of supplies. By tomorrow at the earliest, visit Hawksworth dot org to set up an appointment. I'm Ricky Uchino, Who's ready go seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Sports Rough night for cins Nai Sports is. The Bearcats fall at Baylor sixty eight forty eight. Dan Skillings leading the Bearcats with eighteen points. U Sees now ten and four and zero to three in the Big Twelve. As for Xavier at home, well, they fall to Saint John's eighty two seventy two. Musketeers now nine and seven and one in four in the Big East. Zach Fremantle leading all scores with twenty two points. However, some good times for the Miami Red Hawks. They win in Monthsey tonight against ball State eighty seventy two. Cam Kraft leading all scores with twenty eight points. The rad Hawks now ten and four and two and zero in the MAC Georgia beating Kentucky at home eighty two sixty nine. That's number six Kentucky. Lamont Butler leading the Wildcats with twenty points. Wildcats are now eleven and three and one on one in the SEC. Meantime, Louisville at the KFC Young Center, they knock off Clempson seventy four sixty four. Javon Hadley leading all scores with thirty two points and ten rebounds for our double double, Cardinals are eleven and five and four one in the ACC. Tomorrow night, you'll have NorVa, Kentucky visiting Youngstown. State Action will be on Fox Sports thirteen sixty s and at six, and the UC Bearcats women will host Oklahoma State on the Project one hundred point seven and one oh six point three FM, beginning at six fifteen. Our next update is at eleven thirty. I'm Ley Mawin News Radio seven hundred WLW. This report is sponsored by Cordell and Cordell.
Speaker 1: Cordell and Cordell, a domestic litigation firm, is a partner you can count on schedule a consultation by calling eight sixty six three two throut. Though this is the real deal. As we continued on this Nightcap this evening, pastor Mark Bills Elshadai Ministries in Washington State was a guest on this program and on another program I did right before the New year, and said quite prophetically that he predicted, basted on his studies and on scriptural evidence, that there would be terrorists attacks in America before President Trump's inauguration. And lo and behold, what did we have in New Orleans into just hours into the new year twenty twenty five? We had the awful terrorist attack that was perpetrated by Islamist terrorist, a guy who was influenced by ISIS, And we did talk about the threats coming from Islam and Islamist terrorism as a big component of what to our next guest had foreseen. Pastor Mark Bilts joins us once again not to gloat, because he's not that kind of guy. He just it was uncanny, Pastor Bilts, that you were on my program predicting exactly what occurred just days later. I was stunned, and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw reports of the terrible attack in New Orleans and all those people being mowed down by a man in a vehicle. And now we're getting the word that he had been scouting this area at least a couple of other times.
Speaker 2: He'd done some recount on the area.
Speaker 1: So what led you to believe that we were going to see these terrorist attacks before President Trump's inauguration? And what do you foresee in our immediate future? How you doing, by the way, Yill.
Speaker 5: Well, I tell you what.
Speaker 15: Dave even announced they'd gone into where he lived and they found Koran opened to pages basically about being a martyr, said he you know, suicide bomber or just you know, he just wanted.
Speaker 5: To mow people down.
Speaker 15: And the situation is most of most people do not understand radical Islam, in radical Islam, which basically how radical Islam is different than regular Islam. In regular Islam, they believe all determines good and evil. But in radical Islam they believe that they can be in charge of when they're being defeated, they can fight back.
Speaker 5: And so the whole plum, with their state department, they think this is a land issue. It's not.
Speaker 15: It's a religious issue. And in Islam that there's three stages of Jihat. One other stages is jiht in the hand, where you go kill the Infidel. But if they can't do that, the next one is g hot at the mouth where they protest, you know.
Speaker 5: Against the Infidels.
Speaker 15: And if they can't do that, it's g hot in the heart where they go and plan how they're going to attack the Infidel, and when they can't, they do it.
Speaker 5: That's what happened at nine eleven.
Speaker 15: And so Christianity doesn't realize that Islam has been planning this for over decades and we aren't aware of it because they've been teaching this even in our schools, the colleges.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 15: Their textbooks are published by Pearson Publishing out of the UK, and they're own by Cutter, they're owned by Turkey, and they've been plating the seeds for decades.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And that's the heart of the heart.
Speaker 15: Okay, Well, now you've been seeing all the protesting against this room, and so now what.
Speaker 5: Are you going to see? You're going to see the hot of the hand.
Speaker 15: And I really believe we're going to see more tariffs attacks even within the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we're leading up to the inauguration. Now we're just about just less than two weeks away from President Trump being sworn into office. But you uncannily predicted this, And how did you come to these conclusions, pastor Bills. That's that's the curious thing to me. What told you or what foretold these events?
Speaker 15: Well, believe it or not, there were signs, uh believe.
Speaker 5: Not in the heavens even and what I mean by that?
Speaker 15: In my the first book I wrote that sold well over a thousand copies, on the Blood Moons.
Speaker 5: In Genesis one fourteen, God said he created both the.
Speaker 15: Sun and the moon for signs in the heavens. We think it was just.
Speaker 5: For light or heat, and think about it.
Speaker 15: It was basically for the Biblical calendar, not the pagan calendar that everyone uses today, because God said them both determine the calendar. When we only use a solar calendar, Islam only used as a lunar calendar. But when you get on the Biblical calendar, you begin to realize what's.
Speaker 5: Going to happen.
Speaker 15: For example, I talk to many people and they say, we're supposed to know all the times in the seasons, and I'll.
Speaker 5: Say, what time is it? I don't know what season is though I don't know.
Speaker 15: So my whole art is understanding biblical astronomy. And there are solar lunar eclipses that are coming over the next two years that fall on the Biblical holidays.
Speaker 5: They need war, and.
Speaker 15: This is why I wrote the book America War twenty fourth through twenty twenty six, because that's the signs in the heavens when you know how to read them.
Speaker 1: I got you and you were telling me about you believe the Biblical tribulations will begin in twenty twenty nine. Based on more of this same kind of determination.
Speaker 15: Pastor Bill, absolutely, it's all mass in the Bible, every seventh day they were to rest, and every seventh year for the whole year, there was an economic reset and the land was to rest, but his will didn't do it forever, so they were put into captivity for seventy years at Babylon. And most Bible people understand there were seventy weeks that are determined upon Israel, and that means the Shmita weeks, and that's four hundred and ninety years.
Speaker 5: There's one week left.
Speaker 15: But Daniel wasn't on our pagan calendar, and so we have to understand that seven year tribulation has to begin the beginning of a Shmeta cycle, which starts again in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 5: And the way you know, in the Hebrew year, if.
Speaker 15: It's divisible by seven, then that is the year the land was to rest.
Speaker 5: If it's visible by.
Speaker 15: Forty nine, the next year is the Jubilee year. So it's basically knowing the Bible, knowing math and science and what I've said.
Speaker 1: Wow, just just amazing again to me, not that I disbelieved you at all, but that that it just it occurred so rapidly after we had our first conversation before the first of the year, that you would accurately predict what occurred. And uh, well, and I'm just saying that again this for some reason, our State Department, our FBI, our Department of Justice is downplaying the fact that this was plain and simple Islamist terrorism. They they they won't, they wouldn't admit it in the immediate aftermath of New Orleans and they were still slow, and in fact, to this day, they're still slow to admit it was as Islamic terrorism. Why are they so afraid to point that out?
Speaker 5: Because they're so woke.
Speaker 15: That's why I can hardly wait to get rid of the State Department even right now. By then in his last days, it is trying to throw a bomb, so to speak, at Israels, just like Obama did in his last days. And they're trying to redraw the green lines. Have the UN vote where were now?
Speaker 5: And the UN uh you know, will.
Speaker 15: Pass his vote to redraw Israel's lines, and the US will probably abstain, and he'll go through whether the Western Wall will even.
Speaker 5: Be considered in Palestinian territory.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, It is crazy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, let's stay in touch if anybody wants to find out more about your ministry and what you're doing, Pastor Bilts, what what what?
Speaker 2: Where would they go?
Speaker 12: Well, they go to E S M dot U S or they can go to I was on to get the book and America at War twenty twenty four through twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Even if you have a few seconds, I just want.
Speaker 15: To throw in that I'm the only one who said I ran would attack Israel this last April, and I have it on page one twenty four of my book.
Speaker 1: Yes you do. I remember that as well. It's amazing stuff. Keep praying for us, Pastor Bilts, we obviously need it.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much for having me on your program.
Speaker 1: You bet, Pastor Mark Bilts from Elshadai Ministries, ESM dot US and the book America at War twenty twenty four twenty twenty six. You can pick it up now.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, in the intented forest, the princess holds a ceremony and s racky.
Speaker 1: Why, thank you, your majesty. This is quite the honor.
Speaker 15: Now off you go.
Speaker 1: Well this is it?
Speaker 4: You mean, we don't get a castle or anything.
Speaker 16: What you get is to go back to the radio station and entertain your million a listener.
Speaker 4: See oh, Buddy beat it. Well, that's one cranky princess.
Speaker 6: I heard that Buster, Eddy and Rockie give your day a fairy tale end Eddie and.
Speaker 8: Rock tomorrow afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: It's the Marketer's Report today, Kate Cronin, Chief Brand Office. For our half hour of Terror Talk in twenty twenty five, we welcome America's psychiatrists. A woman that we've had the pleasure of having on the air many times in the past, and once again she joins us from Malibu, Doctor Carol Lieberman joining us. And according to doctor Lieberman, the terror trifecta that started the year. As Pastor Bilts was just talking about forecast that twenty twenty five will be the year of terror, that's not exactly a hopeful kind of moniker as we head into twenty twenty five. But doctor Lieberman, welcome to the Nightcap. It's great to have you along.
Speaker 17: Thank you pleasure.
Speaker 1: So you said, the New Orleans truck attack inspired by his Islamic State terrorist group isis the cyber truck explosion near Las Vegas and the Trump Hotel UH number one. And I asked Doc Pastor Builts about this. Doctor Lieberman Why is the FBI so rettened a reticent to call this what it is, an obvious terrorist attack? Islamis terrorist? Why do they not want to use those words?
Speaker 17: Yes, because that's Islamophobic according to them. It started with Obama when he started telling the different agencies not to not to use the word radical Islamist terrorism or any combination thereof. He didn't want to, you know. I mean, that's he who was trained in madrassas, has not forgotten what he learned in his madrassas and really is very much, uh a closet terrorist himself. And you know, I've been saying this for years, and I'm I'm been I've been kind of gratified to see that now more people are talking about admitting that Obama really has those kinds of thoughts. But but yes, this is I call it the trifecta. Uh, you know, the New Orleans attack, which was definitely ISIS, and the Las Vegas attack, which wasn't a typical kind of terror attack, it was sort of a terror attack. And reverse he was using terror attactics, you know, to get Americans attention because he was trying to it was really very patriotic. He was trying to get people to demand answers to the Jernes. He thinks that they are from China because he has work in the military, you know, took him down to those lines who very tech involved and particularly with drones. And then my third I called it a trifecta because the third part of it is that on the same January first, we had Tammas supporters protesters calling for intifada. So three, you know, omens in a sense on January first. But I mean, I've been talking about how there are going to be more terror attacks for UN till I'm blue in the face. I think I need to take a car ramit. I don't have that courage. I'm not willing to sacrifice myself.
Speaker 1: Thank God, I don't want to. I don't want to read about you that way, doctor Lieberman. I really don't know so well.
Speaker 17: People tell people it was a patriotic sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, some people would. I don't think I'm there yet either. But let's talk about the uh, the psychology, the psychological effect this has on Americans who are watching this in terror and with their mouths agape, going well, where do we turn? What do we do next? What's what's the solution to maintaining some semblance of sanity in the midst of all this.
Speaker 17: Well, that is a problem at least between now and January twentieth, because our government is I mean, they're not even telling us about the drones, no less telling us that we should do something about the terror attacks. I mean what I've been saying for years, and you know, every nine to eleven anniversary, I do. I have a video that I send around New York City and Washington, d C. About terrorism, and so I've been saying and you know, just talking about it in general when there are different texts. I mean, we're not even being told about the terror attacks in Europe. We get little glimpses in the mainstream media, but we're not We people don't have a general, a good idea of how many terror attacks there really are. Every day there's a terror There are terror attacks every day somewhere, and this is a major problem. And the beginning to solving the problem is stopping being in denial and and doing something. I mean, the reason why it's more of a problem now than than before nine to eleven is because, first of all, the open border in the South, I mean all kinds of people who hate us are coming through from ISIS and al Qaeda and the Taliban and you know, all of the radical Islamist terrorists to the the the also people from other countries is what China for example, But also eighty thousand people were brought into this country when Biden surrendered in Afghanistan, they took eighty thousand Afghanistan, Afghanis, Afghans. What is the people from Afghanistan were brought into into America during this chaotic time. Of course they weren't able to be vetted and and so of course they are going to be terrorists among them. And they were just brought in by planes, you know, as if they if they were tourists, and of course Americans were left there. But in any case, so there are eighty thousand potential terrorists just sitting all around America as it is, and we became Americans have become complacent about terrorism. You know nine to eleven. First of all, there are more and more people now each year who were born after nine to eleven, So they don't have the same gut feeling that people who were alive on nine to eleven happened. They can't like they can't really feel it, you know, the threat of it, the horror of it, the danger of it. So that's a big part of why we have so much complacency. And then even people who were alive on nine to eleven, they have convinced themselves that, you know, they're going to do it again. So it's just and yet they're doing it. I mean, Europe is every I mean, look at England and France and Belgium and Germany.
Speaker 1: We had we had a preview of what happened in New Orleans on New Year's Day in the early morning hours at the Christmas market in Germany just a few weeks before, exactly same same style of attack.
Speaker 17: Yes, and when that happened in Germany, I wrote on I tweeted, uh, and so it begins, and you know, and then I talked about it as well, and I did my pipe my Terrort Therapists podcast about it. But you know, I knew, yes, I mean, these are they have the same. So now the thing about New Orleans, why that was so frustrating is because you know, here they're hemming and hawing, not really definitively calling it a terror attack. And I took to Twitter right away, and I tweeted That's where I expressed my frustrations first, and I tweeted about how you know, although they're not they're not mentioning it, committing to it. This was a terror attack, and it has the signs of a terror attack. I mean, first of all, it was a ramming attack, of the vehicular ramming attack, and that is a known tactic. I mean, there have been lots of terror attacks using that. And then also the flag on the back of his truck. Now granted it was sort of curled up on itself at the beginning, but you can see a little a little part of white. It was a black flag and you could see a little part of it was white, So like, duh, that's the isis flag. I mean, it's just like unbelievable that our fire so called authorities don't recognize these things.
Speaker 1: The terrorist the What is It? The Terrorist Therapist Show podcast hosted by our guest doctor Kara Lieberman, and a five times award winning book, Lions and Tigers and Terrorists, Oh My, How to Protect Your Child in a Time of Terror, Doctor Lieberman. It's it's wonderful to be able to to see these things, but maybe it's not so wonderful to know that there's so much more of this awfulness ahead for us until we truly get a handle on it.
Speaker 17: Yes, now I do have hopes you know that when Trump comes in. I mean, just looking at what he did when he was president the last time, he was very tough on terror, and we're not going to have a president like Biden who has dementia and who was able to be controlled by Obama essentially, And I mean there are there is kind of some concerns that Bee Biden seems to be doing something every day that's outrageous. He's trying to get in all these outrageous things before the end of his term. But if we can last that long, I think there will be a change and terrorists And that's why that's why this period of time is dangerous, because the people who want to get in the attacks before Trump gets in, I'm actually going to be going to the duration, So so I'm taking the chance of being in that crowd, which is definitely a target for terrorists.
Speaker 1: Well you're a brave lady, and thanks thanks for coming on thirteen days, Carol. Were just going to hang on thirteen more days and then there's a new sheriff in town. Doctor Carol Lieberman, thank you so much for your time here.
Speaker 4: As always, you're very welcome.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The nightcap continues with Leyton Gray up next, News, Traffic and weather.
Speaker 6: News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Joining the side to keep the arena close to the river with the eleven thirty three parts, I'm Lee mawin breaking now. Nearly two months after the Cincinnati Regional Chamber study found a new arena is needed for major concerts, supporting events and conventions, one side is presenting their arguments to build the new arena where the current Heritage Bank Center is. That's the Bank's business community wolday Wednesday morning press conference to urge leaders to reconsider their two preferred locations west downtown, which is close to the Duke Energy Convention Center, or the Town Center garage site south of TQL Stadium. Some stakeholders also offered a third location near the hard Rock Casino. The price tag for this new arena could reach out to eight hundred million dollars, and proponents saying public tax dollars likely are needed to pay for over half the costs.
Speaker 4: The rest will be covered by private entities now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 10: The crash on twenty two to three beyond Zor Road that's been cleared up, so no accidents to report in Ohio. However, in Kentucky we still have that crash and the car spun out in the snow past the right shoulder on I seventy one seventy five north just past the Richwood exit. There are by count at least four cop cars, two tow trucks, and traffic still moves smoothly, so you're looking good.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati, Nos forecast from a train heating and cooling weather center on news radio seven hundred WLW stank chilly through the overnight.
Speaker 13: We dropped down at seven to start out your Wednesday, with windchills near zero out the door went out of the north in the west turns to the west. Wednesday colder twenty four, but we'll see some sunshine peeking through the clowns partly to mostly cloudy, and then as we had on Thursday, a lot more sunshine but colder as well. Three degrees to start out, windchill down to ten below zero for some Thursday's high twenty two from your severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Media Rolald Just Brandon Spinner News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Stils of snow floor is hanging around Rush County, Indiana.
Speaker 4: It says twenty three degrees, but it feels like nineteen.
Speaker 10: Arriving today at the Capitol, the casket of former President Jimmy Carter in.
Speaker 18: The somber silence under the Capitol Dome. Jimmy Carter, the nation's longest lived president, lies in state. The late president's remains were brought out from the Human Rights Center that's named for him in Atlanta, where the former Georgia governor had lane in state, the motorcade making its way to the US Navy Mamor Oriol in downtown Washington. Carter's flag draped casket was then transferred to a horse drawn casin and began its slow procession down Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 10: ABC's Terry Moran, the doctor who helped guide Ohio through the COVID nineteen pandemic, throwing her hat into the upcoming governor race. Doctor Amy Acton of Youngstown officially launching her campaign today, planning to run as a Democrat in a state that's turned solid red over the last few elections. In a statement Doctor Acton belize Republicans are spending too much time fighting culture wars and taking Ohio in the wrong direction, adding she's not okay when Ohio is not living as long as other people in other states. She joins the race against Republicans Lieutenant Governor John Houstead, who's river to be the favorite to replace JD. Vance and the US Senate and Attorney General Dave Yost. The Trump appointed federal judge who oversaw the classified documents case against the president elect, has blocked the Justice Department from releasing the final conclusions of Special Counsel Jack Smith.
Speaker 19: A remarkable legal victory for President elect Donald Trump. Judge Alien Cannon and Florida temporarily blocking a report from Special Counsel Jack Smith from being released to the public in an order this morning, Cannon saying that release must wait until a separate federal court waits a separate appeal from Trump's Code defendants.
Speaker 10: Olivia Ruben with ABC News. For those fans of Girl Scout Cookies, two flavors make their last ride for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 16: Yummy sought after Girl Scout Cookies are back. The organization kicked off its cookie selling season Tuesday, but also announced it will phase out two popular cookie flavors. YEP, it's the final farewell for s'mores and Toastya cookies after twenty twenty five. A Girl Scout USA spokesperson says the company routinely re evaluates their cookie lineup to make room for new innovations. No word yet on what those new offerings will be, but all other cookie faves are still available for order. Michelle Frans and ABC News.
Speaker 10: A new accident reported in Ohio, well just right over the Ohio River. The two right lanes are blocked on the Brent Spence Bridge heading south on I seventy one seventy five because of a stable vehicle. The two right lanes blocked. Get yourself over to the left. Our next update is at midnight. I'mley Mawin News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 20: Seven hundred WLW Cincinnati, available everywhere with the iHeartRadio app now number one for podcasting seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss this one. The next twenty people to call zero As Carpus is attorney and host of the Gray Matter podcast. A proud Canadian, I might add Leighton Gray and mister Gray, welcome to the show. How are you.
Speaker 11: I'm great, thanks for having me on the program.
Speaker 1: So, with all of the since Donald Trump won the election on November fifth, there has been a whole scale turnaround all across the globe with the way leaders are relating to the next president to be of the United States and to a change in American foreign policy. And one of the first people to come crawling tomorrow ago was the now soon to be ex Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, who just announced a few days ago that he is going to be stepping down as prime minister. He will do so as soon as his Liberal party in Canada names a new leader, because well, basically, the cards are on the table, the writings on the wall. Justin Trudeau was going to have zero support basically, except I guess in the immediate you know, surroundings in Ottawa of the rest of Canada and his party because the Conservatives there have surged just kind of like Donald Trump's message resounded with Americans. This is a North American continental thing, isn't it.
Speaker 11: I think you've put your finger on something that is quite accurate, and I would say it's even more than North American I had the unique opportunity to actually attend a Trump rally right before the election. I was in Henderson, Nevada, in an arena full of about twenty thousand people. It's in a circle of about two hundred and fifty people holding hands and praying to God that Donald Trump would win the election. And it was at that time that I had an epiphany and I realized that MAGA is not just a political slogan, it is a cultural movement.
Speaker 5: It's a spiritual movement. And what it speaks to is made.
Speaker 11: In America response to globalism. And what you're seeing in Canada, what Canada has been for the past nine and a half years under Justin Trudeau is essentially a CCP client state. Canada is an experiment in post nationality, and the idea being that the CCP would have a foothold in North America through Canada that would help China to challenge American hegemony. And these policies have been grossly unpopular in Canada, just as they were in the United States under the Biden administration. But you're quite right that the election of Donald Trump has been a turning point, an impetus for change. And I think the writing was on the wall for Justin Trudeau, and when he was summoned down to Mari Lango, I think he was told, pardon the pun, that the Communist Party in Canada was over. And what we heard yesterday on January sixth, which will turn out to be a more auspicious state in Canada than the US maybe, is that Duffin Trudeau was finished. And praise God that that's true. However, there's a lot of work yet to be done. So I think you're quite right that there is a global rejection of globalism and everything it stands for, and that the Trump two point zero administration is really leading that movement.
Speaker 1: Well, you're seeing it. You actually saw it before the election of Donald Trump in the country of Argentina with their election there, which was a total turnaround because China, once again, through Brazil and other of its surrogates, have tried to exert its dominance over South America as well. And now now it looks like the CCB has been CCP has been flanked on either side, north and south with their little experiments, and they're dabbling in uh in taking over this half of the earth. It looks it looks like there's finally a challenge. People are finally waking up to what the Communist Chinese Party has been up to, and they're rejecting it. Like you said, they're they're rejecting UH living in UH in a slave state. They're rejecting a government that would wield that would well shut the apartments of people that they deemed were a danger to society because there'd have been a virus reported in that in that building, and all the other things we've seen out of Communist China, UH, which Americans and apparently now Canadians and some people in South America are firmly rejecting. So this is this is this is a whole This is a hopeful moment in history.
Speaker 11: It is, and you're you're quite right about South America, but also as far away as Japan, they were very interested in the outcome of the presidential election, and countries like Serbia and Hungary, and now you see in France where mister McCrone, who's sort of Trudeau's buddy over there in Europe, he's even been suggested that the relationship goes beyond friendship. They're having Even mister Starmer is facing petition right now that has more than a million signatures calling for his resignation. So the reverberations, even before Donald Trump takes office are happening. But in relation to Canada and the US, you know, mister Trumps, he's been very, very upfront about his desire to make Canada the fifty first state. And some people are offended by this. I'm quite the opposite. I think that it's great that the leader of the free world is so interested in Canada and in the welfare of Canadians. That can only bode well for Canada. And you know, he tweeted out yesterday after Justin Trudeau resigned. Of course, Donald Trump could not resist the temptation to take credit for Trudeau's resignation, and you know, he deserves credit. But you know, he said something that was really true. He said, you know, Canada needs to be totally secure, and of course this was a tweet, so that that was in caps, totally secure from the threat of the Russian and Chinese ships that are constantly surrounding them. And that is true. Uh, the Russians in the Chinese have occupied what used to be known as the Canadian Arctic, and uh, and that that's a very serious threat.
Speaker 2: And because of the way that Trudeau's.
Speaker 11: Government has behaved, Canada itself has posted a geopolitical threat to the safety and security of the United States. You know, it's shameful that Canada has become a net exporter of the filth of fentanyl into the into the US.
Speaker 2: That has to stop.
Speaker 11: And so I think that all around, what Donald Trump is talking about is, you know, Canada and US have to get on the same page. We've been historical allies. We have so many common threads throughout our histories. We've cooperated really well. And you know, this idea that Canada is going to be in a trade war with the United States, you know, it's sort of like David and Goliath, but David has no five smooth stones. You know, it's not going to go well for Canada. And why are we fighting. We have very serious enemies out there, as Richard Trump is correctly identifying, and we need to be allied. We need to fortify ourselves against the real enemies that are out there instead of you know, fighting with each other under the same sort of common roof of North America.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, and with the common border and all of the common ties trade. And note I found very interesting was it wasn't long after Donald Trump's election that I started seeing on television a kiss up ad from Ontario here in the States. Oh yeah, telling Americas how much Ontario has to offer them, and how we're a valuable trading partner and please be nice to Ontario. You want to talk about even reactions from specific provinces in Canada have been have been one hundred. That's something you never would have seen before the election of Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: No, no, this is this is how divisive that Justin Trudeau has been. It's it's hard for me to describe how unpopular he is in Canada. I think the only the only person who might be as unpopular as as Justin Trudeau is right now in the US maybe somebody like Anthony Fauci, But but you know, Justin Trudeau is the most vilified, the most hated Canadian public figure in my lifetime. And he's been so divisive that, in fact, he set provinces with the said Canadians against each other. He set us at odds with the United States. He's been so destructive to us, and and really, you know, this is why we see the provinces like Ontario and Alberta and others who have deep trading relationships with the United States are very worried about these tariffs. I'm not convinced that Donald Trump is going to follow through with those tariffs. I think he has really smart people on his team who are going to find better ways to develop smooth trading routes.
Speaker 1: Let's secure our borders and then we'll talk about it. Lighton Gray, Thank you so much. We will hopefully revisit this conversation again in the new year and we'll talk then.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, take care, you got it.
Speaker 1: Author of The Green Breakdown, Steve Gorum caps off this nightcap next.
Speaker 21: Rocky Boyman year. I played in the NFL, and that's pretty cool. I'm also a published author and that's pretty cool. I'll also once share in an elevator with a Dali Lama and that's also pretty cool. But none of that compares to hearing the podcast of the Eddy and Rocky Show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Now, that's very cool.
Speaker 5: The music we listen to all year long.
Speaker 1: Information Always the executive director of the Climate Science Coalition and the author of mini books on green energy and renewable energy and fossil fuel energy and where we are going, the latest of course being the last year's green energy breakdown or the green breakdown, and twenty twenty five, he says, maybe the year that all this green energy garbage finally gets its proper sendoff onto the rubbish pile of well ideas that were maybe ahead of their time or not for our time. Steve Gorham, you doing, mister Gorham.
Speaker 22: Hi Gary, Jeff, great to join you. Happy new year, New year. I think twenty twenty five maybe the start of a big turnaround here. It's going to take many, many years, but we have some big indicators here. One is the push for electricity that we need because of the artificial intelligence revolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is That's a huge one. The AI thing is a huge one, Steve, because it requires so much energy, and solar and wind just don't cut it. But anyway, please go ahead, right, Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 22: The second big one is the electric vehicle slow down, which is occurring in the US and in Europe in a big way. And then a long list of wind, solar and battery problems that we're having around the country and offshore and all those things. And then Finally, the biggest stuff, of course, is the new Trump administration and the people he's put into place, which are not going to be promoting green energy.
Speaker 1: So we could have some big turner well not only not promoting green energy, but pursuant to even the latest Joe Biden executive order banning all offshore drilling, the president can, the new president can reverse that. It's an executive order, it's not a law, and the Congress can't address that, and it looks like they're going to do that, and we will once have been again be in the situation in this country where we as president like Trump says, drill, baby, drill on the electric vehicles, especially this time of year below ten degrees fahrenheit. Evise, do not charge. Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Well, that is true.
Speaker 22: Now, there's some measures you can take when you're driving to kind of warm things, as I understand, which might might forego a lot of issues.
Speaker 2: But typically if.
Speaker 22: You don't if you don't fiddle with those at ten degrees fahrenheit, if you don't have a heated garage or a heated charging facility, and there really aren't any of those around, you just can't charge your vehicle. And so we're all over the country right now. In this cold weather we're having, people are having trouble trying to.
Speaker 2: Charge their evs.
Speaker 22: You also lose about twenty percent of your driving range once it gets down to thirty degrees fahrenheit. So just a continuing problem with electric vehicles. And so what we've had now in twenty twenty four, the market stalled. A US EV share was about eight percent of light vehicles sold, up slightly from twenty twenty three, but some things like EV pickup trucks are daining about one percent of share of the pickup truck market, complete a complete failure. In Europe, EV sales felled nine percent and the share declined fifteen percent last year despite all these mandates that the governments are trying to put in place over there. And then just this week, Tesla sales were fell for the first time. I guess it was last week since twenty twelve, which is not a good sign for the electric vehicle industry.
Speaker 1: And now we got the president. Yeah, go ahead, Well now we got President Trump, yep. And well yeah he's coming in.
Speaker 22: He's appointed Lee's Elden at the EPA and Chris Wright at the Department of energy, and he has said he's going to eliminate those tax credits to seventy five dollars tax credit for evs and the tax credits for buying a used EV as well. And if he's able to do that, that's really going to impact the market.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they will crater if people aren't getting the little bonus subsidy for being green and driving an EV. The fact that Tesla sales have fell fallen for the first time in twelve thirteen years is pretty amazing. Tesla being the trailblazer when it comes to electric vehicles and the first name Canada is considering one percent zero emissions vehicle mandates by twenty thirty five. Now I wonder if that changes depending on who the new prime minister will be, since Trudeau announced that he is stepping down as soon as his party gets their act together in Canada and appoints someone new to the position. No more justin Trudeau, who.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, maybe that would be the case.
Speaker 22: But you know, if you don't have a heated garage, and if you don't heat it all winter, which is very expensive, you won't be able to charge your vehicle in Canada for about three months. They also have a carbon tax on gasoline, on propane fuel, on a bunch of different fuels, which just raises prices for everybody and doesn't have the slightest effect on global temperatures. Absolutely zero effect measurable. But yeah, hopefully on new prime minister in there will come in and put some sensible policies in place.
Speaker 1: Well, the amount of land that is required, and you've got a chart here the amount of land required by twenty five fifty to have wind and solar build out to what is estimated we will need. It's two hundred and twenty eight thousand square miles, which would consume all of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, West Virginia and Wisconsin, and those land masses just to provide the energy through wind and solar through twenty fifty, and that amount of land gets bigger and bigger every year. The average units of land for natural gas is point eight zero point eight for nuclear, one point zero for coal, one point seven for solar, comparatively one hundred and nineteen for wind, eight hundred and thirty five for biomass, and everybody's talking about biomass fuels fifteen hundred and eighteen compared to zero point eight for natural gas. I mean, the numbers don't lie, Steve.
Speaker 22: Yeah, those that data comes from a scientus by name of vaklaf Smill in Canada who's written a whole book on a footprint of electricity sources, and he took into account everything the mines and pipelines and waste pits and all sorts of things, and the basic conclusion is that wind and solar use one hundred times the land of our traditional energy sources to produce the same amount of electricity. And the study that you talked about with the six states and the build out two hundred and twenty eight thousand square miles that actually came from Princeton University. They did a study called zero America four years ago, and Princeton is a renewable fan, but they said to go from ten percent to fifty percent wind and solar for electricity by twenty fifty would require more land than six states. I mean, it's they're phenomenal numbers. And as a result, this isn't going to happen, and we're seeing more and more problems. Robert Bryce points out that we have a rising level of opposition all over the country to wind and solar and biofuels. And you know you just mentioned President Biden banned offshore drilling, yes, but he's in favor of offshore wind. And this last July, we had a single offshore turbine blade splinter breakoff and near Massachusetts, three hundred and fifty one foot long, single blade, and it washed upon the beaches and it took six truckloads of fiberglass and plastic the breed to be removed, six full trucks from a single blade.
Speaker 5: And yet they want to build.
Speaker 1: These things all over the East Coast.
Speaker 22: And this is these are going to be targets for tropical storms and hurricanes. And wait till we go through one of these wind turbine fields and we get many of them destroyed. You're going to have mountains of plastic waste. You know, I'm Long Island or Virginia Beach or all these places where and people aren't going to be happy about that.
Speaker 1: Well, and when it comes to people say, well, you know you've got batteries to replace the intermittency of wind and solar. The batteries are even less efficient, are they not.
Speaker 22: They're very, very expensive. And we now have California trying to do this New York trying to do this backup wind and solar with these big grid scale batteries.
Speaker 1: So here's the cost.
Speaker 22: The National Renewable Energy Laboratory said, to get a megawatt of solar electricity requires a million dollars in investment, but to back that up with grid scale batteries for a single day requires nine million dollars in batteries, nine times as much. And then the battery life is only half the life of solar. So you're talking about battery costs to back up solar and wind that are more than ten times the cost of the solar and wind itself. Again, vast expenses, and that's one of the reasons that California electricity rates have gone up by fifty percent in the last three years. If you have a house, a medium sized house in California now, and you run your ear conditioner in July and August, it costs you one thousand dollars a month to electricity, and it's going to go much much higher.
Speaker 1: Insane. Steve gorm I'm sorry, we are out of time. Green Breakdown is the latest book by Steve Gorham. You can still get that available lots of great information and facts, and the fact is there still is nothing as efficient and as cost efficient as the natural gas and the things that we associate to be fossil fuels. Carbon is good with wind and solar. It's not your time yet. Thank you, mister Goram, Thank you Gary Jeff. Until the next time, Yes, sir, you bet.
Speaker 6: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: The Doctor is in the next governor's race with the twelve o'clock report, I'm Lee mawin breaking now helping guide Ohio through the COVID nineteen pandemic. Doctor Amy Acton from Youngstown now officially in the governor's race for twenty twenty six. She officially launched her campaign Tuesday as doctor Acton plans to run as a Democrat in a state that has been Republican over the last few elections. Her saman claims Republicans spend too much time fighting culture wars and taking Ohio in the wrong direction, adding she's not okay with Ohio. It's not living as long as other people in other states. She is joining the race against Republicans Lieutenant Governor John Houstead, who's now rumored to be the favorite to replace Jade Vance in the US Senate and Attorney General Dave Yost. A statement from Yost is due in the near future. Currently, Governor Mike DeWine or current Governor Mike Dwine even cannot run again in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: He's term limited. Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 10: You might remember from thirty minutes ago we said there was a disabled vehicle blocking the two right lanes on the Brent Spence Bridge heading south into Kentucky.
Speaker 4: That apparently has been cleared, according to OGO