Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray Gods, Derek black Belt and Tom Sweety. Sit back and prepare for some sho Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 1: Are you djan or retarded? Damn? It's both. Uh uh huh. Well we're off to a great start.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember every word to that song, but I know I can, Like if I heard it, I can probably say I'm literally parallels.
Speaker 4: He's moving pretty well from Tizn.
Speaker 1: I really like Sonic and trains are pretty outside tizz If you over you knowe my room, my mind overloaded because I'm simming stemming st steal me to no. Some guys like, look, the fish spinner doesn't stop spinning, he doesn't done his aunt his fingers spitting's.
Speaker 5: Going to Snart Tank Parker, Fucking God, that fucking intro that song gives my dick a little harder.
Speaker 1: I really think that probably is molowically the best song ever. Like it's just it's just it's your your best song ever, one of the greatest songs ever, Like quite.
Speaker 5: I'm sure maybe one of it, Like that's the best song ever in a like in a list of like how how many like a hundred in one hundred.
Speaker 1: And one hundred, I think it's top twenty.
Speaker 5: High on danceability, like if we're talking about like a song that really makes you want to get up and just start fucking grooving.
Speaker 4: That's kind of the thing too, is like there's different metrics to judge him, right, you know what I mean, Like, like a danceability ranking is way different than like a melodic ranking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, lyrical ranking, it's like very different. It's all sorts of different. Yeah. I think I think like he like on the top one hundred songs, Like if someone if there was like an external species that came it was like critical of like all music and was like quite actually best by best. I think out of like the top one hundred, he has probably like twenty of them. If like an alien species came down and judged it, if they were like this is the best for music's musical song like period, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think if at that point, I don't think that's true because I feel like it is a being like that would have a list of like a hundred people or a hundred songs that we've never heard, I think, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you don't know. I think there'd be a lot of them that would ever heard. But I think the person that would shut most often on there would be him. I think it would definitely, because I really I've never.
Speaker 4: Been a fan of I'm alone on this though, Like I've never been Michael Jackson person ever.
Speaker 1: Think of it like this, right, I think of it like this. I just never cared when he did that lean, I was like, all right, you weren't even here yet here yet all right? Saw it? He fucking somehow pre birth that everybody's even everybody's like, shut up, I was born. I was born unimpressed with Michael Jackson. I think I think things like this, right, Like, obviously popularity doesn't exactly correlate to quality, sure, but there is a through line. I mean it's on occasion, sure, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think almost every time I think with the Michael Jackson, I can say it's true, I don't. I don't time I don't hear Michael Jackson, think like, why the fuck do people like Michael Jackson?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm like when I hear Taylor Swift, I think that, like I think like, actually, why that's the argument. Why do I why do people like her so much her work ethic? I'm not her employer. I can give a fuck about her work. I'm giving I'm giving her respect where she deserves respect. That's what I'm sure. Whatever she works hard, you know, like almost too young, long tour, that's we should let him do.
Speaker 4: This because it's I know, it's hard for him to give credit to a white woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, yeah, he's actually doing some very monumental.
Speaker 4: This character development for me. But yeah, I don't know, I don't. I don't think like when I see Michael Jackson, I'm not like bewildered by like his success or anything. I'm just kind of like the amount of it does perplex me a little bit, the amount of it, because I'm just like, I don't know, man, like all right, but.
Speaker 1: That's but's not But that's one moment, Like even Freddy has fucking bad musical moments, you know, and I love you, But.
Speaker 5: I feel like the height of Freddy's voice is like, in like way, like so much higher than Michael Jackson the point where like I don't I can't even sexualize.
Speaker 1: Hi, do think fred is a better singer. But I'm sure you have listen to the Michael Jackson best thing that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I know, I think like probably years ago or I don't know when, but we had a similar conversation talking about them.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I do think it's interesting because I.
Speaker 1: I really that's what I agree. I agree with you. Actually, I think there is I think you're like, oh your contrary nature was like I think this guy's put it this way.
Speaker 5: I think I think I think uh Behamian Rhapsody. And I mean like the actual not the not the bridge, because there are people always talk about the bridge. I'm probably in the minority war.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 5: Shit's kind of dumb. I don't know, it's not dumb as a musical piece.
Speaker 1: I don't like Baby in Rhapsity at all.
Speaker 4: It's interestingly, I've heard it too many times at this point, Like I'm just kind.
Speaker 1: Of I don't get sick of music. I like. I I just well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I didn't love it initially anyway, Like when I first heard I was like interesting, like even you know it's not bad. You know it's not bad. I just.
Speaker 1: Because it just it doesn't it's so schizophretic that I'm just like something dick in my ass.
Speaker 5: I think the song is completely it makes complete sense. You have this ballad for the first half, and then it does that fucking crazy bridge, which is really impressive, but I I personally don't care to be in it. And then the second the latter half of the song is turned to a rock song and the fucking riff is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's kind of the thing I feel almost like with that song.
Speaker 4: In the same way then I kind of feel about that that the most recent Spider Man movie, oh, the one with all of them in it, where I'm like the I don't remember the title of them No Way Home, I think with Toby and Andrew where I'm like, this is several movies and I don't want to see the first half of this movie ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, the first half is trash of that movie. Yeah, I mean, the first half is dog You've evolved on this opinion. I like the movie overall, but I think the first half is dog shit.
Speaker 4: But right, But what I'm saying is like you've you've You've seen it enough now where it's like that first half is not very good.
Speaker 1: Beginning. I was like, he went to doctor Strange before he like tried to figure he went to magic first. Yeah, well yeah, we won't get into it. But the point is it is like it's a long it's a long song.
Speaker 4: And it's like totally fucked completely and not noting a bad way necessarily, but it's you know what I mean, it's all over the place, like the beginning is a different song, the middle is a different song, the end is a different song. And I'm just thinking, like I would rather listen to the end of that song or the beginning of that song, never really the middle. You know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I kind of I do, and actually I do when I think about it in a how most songs are structured that completely makes sense, cky, Like.
Speaker 4: I want to listen to the I want to listen to the first ten seconds of that song. Here's probably the first here's the thing. I look, I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: But also I like the simplicity of the of the just the verse, the riff and the verse. Like I because like say, I can listen to dumb ass a c DC that'll do some very simple man a man and.
Speaker 1: Am you know, people were crazy for that ship back in the day. I can't believe that people were, Like, honestly, I.
Speaker 4: Honestly think it has more to do with the guitar tones and things like that.
Speaker 1: I think it's a vibe. I think it is a guitar tone, like it's.
Speaker 4: That sounds from how simple Like I've definitely played that before on like a normal guitar sounds like ship, like garbage guitar, but it sounds way better.
Speaker 5: Do you think that people would funk with that song?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: If that one little lick wasn't at the end.
Speaker 6: Of that it feels like, no, no, no, don't don't even put it in there, just an empty that.
Speaker 1: Song does go hard. I hate I hate that. I like that. I don't like that genre generally, but like that's like.
Speaker 5: That's not that this this is what you would call kay. I mean, look, man, I when I hear when I hear that, dude, I do kind of laugh sometimes.
Speaker 1: That is that rock. That's who is the creator? Who is yeah, who is the leachinger of that? I forget his name is, isn't it? No, that's the guitarist.
Speaker 5: I forget his name actually, because they're.
Speaker 1: All just name after Meat.
Speaker 4: Is younger this is my this is my vocal is prime rib Old, Prime rib Old.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I think I think it just I think a lot of music turns into like it's how you're exposed to it. For me, because I didn't like classic rock for a long time, it's still not my favorite genre of music. That's the kind of like genre music. I kind of like, I just don't care for it too much because it doesn't I've never listened to it too much. It wasn't around me enough for me to grow up with. But then like I realized I kind of like metal, and I was like, I don't, I've this is another genre, but like it was also in everything badass. Like every time I saw anything cool when I was younger, it was like some fucking guy with a wig on I was painted black and he was thinning, angry and he was screaming at the sun. I was like, all right, this is fucking this is pretty cool. What kind of what were you listening to?
Speaker 5: It's like someone in your family just like have like a black metal channel.
Speaker 1: It's a black metal channel in the nineties. In that nineties, a black metal YouTube. Chan look at this king, I'm like, what is this YouTube thing you're gonna look YouTube. Yeah, it's me too, right now, It's just me. Yeah, it's just that. Yeah, it's just myself.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, I almost angish. I had a moment there because you said you said classic rock. But I don't know if you said this or if I just heard it. But I heard you say crassic rock. So I turned and for like a second, I might turned you into fucking what's his face from uh Android nineteen? The guy who looks like Kim john Un.
Speaker 5: Oh no, my life, let's not go.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of the word crass, and but no, now that you're saying that crass, my brain.
Speaker 4: Did like a like a like I edited a racism on.
Speaker 1: You, crash crash rock.
Speaker 5: That fucking thing that looks like Kim John Un. The first time I ever saw an editor that I legit it was.
Speaker 1: It was it was just him clapping.
Speaker 5: It was him clapping, and it looked I was like.
Speaker 1: This is energy absorbers on his hand. A little bit was like there was a little thing. Yeah, there's a little It was actually really impressive. I was like, this is a great edit. He does like him. It's unfortunate that there's that much similarity in their designs. Yeah, or look, because a person doesn't have a design, a person has a look. Yeah, I don't know, I remember how we got here. We're talking about Freddy Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the best classic rock song of all time? You think it was that that black Back in Black or some you think that what people consider what's the what's the what when when they hear what, oh put on the best classic rock.
Speaker 1: Album or song?
Speaker 4: Or I feel like when people say that and they like when people are like, oh, I'm going to play the best classic rock song, or like I look at like maybe top ten classic rocks. I always hate him classic Yeah, the most classic rock.
Speaker 5: You know, we're talking about like the best songs like and then the criteria. My thing was, I always judge things mostly by it's still hard because it's still subjective, by like emotion and what is the most emotionally impactful and uh, usually ballads do that. Usually ballads are the most emotionally imactful song. So when I'm thinking about classic rock, I would say Stairway to Heaven has to count, right, because.
Speaker 1: That's like in the class.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously led Zeppelin is classic rock, and that's probably to me, like that or I know some people are actually I do. I heard people that are actually sick of Hotel California. They're like they hear that song, like I fucking don't want to hear anymore because I hear it. Anytime you turn on a radio and it's a rock radio, that song comes on all the time. I guess, yeah, and that's a great fucking song. Like I think songs like that are probably, But when I hear like say a simple like man, I'm like, you know, I'm usually it's kind of like I'm good. Yeah, I don't know, man, I'm thinking as.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking, and I'm like, yeah, like I really like Credence right, But also sometimes yeah, sometimes like like I've had enough.
Speaker 1: Of his voice that is, so you know what I mean, Like I'm so ignorant to this genre music. I know these songs I like fortunate Son, I can't help it, like because it's just good. It's it is.
Speaker 4: Good, but like I don't know, man, rocky like a Hurricane is kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I guess that's see.
Speaker 5: That's more on the genre where you're getting into the heart metal. Now, that's more of the arena rock.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, I do like that. It's like, what.
Speaker 5: Don don don energizing?
Speaker 4: I will say that, but you know what, I hate actually fucking that Rocky?
Speaker 1: What is it? The Tiger survivor get over yourself, man, look at I will say, I hate how over used it is. I was just catching up on I'm gay. I am so gay, I'm so neat. Did I mention that I'm gay? I'm gay?
Speaker 7: I'm gay?
Speaker 1: Did you know how I was gay? I am gay?
Speaker 8: I am gay, I am gay.
Speaker 1: I like, I think that's a good song. I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 5: Am a gay lord cuz I am gay.
Speaker 1: The reason, the reason why I think that's a good song posted personally is because of the fact that that song evokes emotion more than probably most song. I don't think it does.
Speaker 5: I think it does because it's associated with the movie, and then without Rocky, that song.
Speaker 1: Is whatever I think it did. I think Rocky amplified it, but I do think it's still evokes emotion unnimily. I don't care about Rocky though. The other thing that's interesting. He's really rapy in that first movie, but that song, he's weird. That song.
Speaker 5: It's so it's it's really interesting how because obviously it's associated with Rocky, but that song doesn't appear into Rocky three. That's the thing that's crazy because most people that.
Speaker 1: Are isn't a Rocky one. I've seen all of them. I don't remember that's a Rocky three.
Speaker 5: So exactly, I'm a I'm I'm a I'm a bona fide Rocky fan. I was obsessed with I like, I can't even I I can't. Well, I'm not to the point where there you know how there's hipsters that like everything. No, I still can't. Rocky five is fucking gay, Dude, that shit sucks.
Speaker 1: The robot No, that's Rocky for that moment is so fun. The robots stupid. But they're also it's in the eighties future.
Speaker 5: It's like they they're like they're in the eighties part of where everything's futuristic. Like that's why they're playing. They start playing the music that's more uh sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no easy way out. Bam bam, bam bamp and bam. You know I like that, Shi man, it's uh.
Speaker 5: I like the idea that they were optimistic in like a technological like dope neon feut and then and then here we are.
Speaker 1: Because that's everything. That whole line started. We started to push an envelope thenards that and we were like, no, no more, everything, no more.
Speaker 4: It's so yeah, it is funny how it is funny how different everything is, but how similar everything looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, we're like under.
Speaker 4: The surface, everything's unrecognizable from like the nineties. Sure, but then it's just like the only thing that's really different is that McDonald's are squares, you know, they.
Speaker 5: Really the architecture is for a lot of actually buildings now and fast food.
Speaker 1: In general things around they're all the fucking same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's cheaper to do that. It's very cheap. It's it's not the ugliest thing I've ever seen, but it is like I remember hanging out in a McDonald's or a toaple Belt backs in the back in the day, and the.
Speaker 1: Colors were cool. Yeah, they were distinct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the burger king around where we lived that had like the cars and the old the old cars they turned.
Speaker 1: They had like cars for seats in the fucking sort of like the of the old drive through era. Yeah. Yeah, it was like a diner. Have you been there recently? I haven't been do. I haven't been.
Speaker 4: It's just like a normal kind of industrial you know, Square.
Speaker 1: I haven't been back home since twenty eighteen. It's crazy at least that that area of right in the city, like two years ago.
Speaker 5: She got on a plane and go didould go on a plane right now?
Speaker 4: In fact, it's the safest time to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys telling me, Like, guys, I'm so afraid of planes. It's cratty, expensive and expensive and very safe, very very very safe.
Speaker 5: You go, which delta you should take? Delta?
Speaker 4: Take Delta. They probably have a really walk take a Delta, a domestic Delta flight to UH. I don't know what's the place that they like the most. The biggest accident is likely to happen.
Speaker 5: Mm kidding, I guess yeah, so hey, you can drop me off in the middle times Square can tell them, no.
Speaker 9: Problem, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Dream I had along time does dream? I had a long It was a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Had a dream along time That reminds me of a dream had a long time ago where I had had a flight home and I was in the airport. I was flying from l A to New York, and then I walk out and it's just one guy in a biplane and just like one seat for me.
Speaker 1: And then I got in.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, ship, And I said, can you drop me off in Manhattan? And he was like he was like yeah, and then he drove in. But you know how like the city is like a grid system, right, and it's like a lot of like long hallways. He drove in and he was like gonna land in the middle of the street, and then the wings like broke on the buildings.
Speaker 1: Just a missile, it's just like a tube.
Speaker 4: And then he crashed and then he died. And then I went out and got pizza and then I woke up. I can said it's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't. I guess I'd get over that. Yeah, it'd be fine. Yeah, yeah, I just I don't ever want to fly over it. It's I never wanted to fly in the beginning. But like that's why I'm like definitely not going to create a class year. I was like, I mean, you wouldn't have gone anyway. Uh, I would only do you never go to any of you didn't go to that. I would like someone I really cared about. I was involved, but now no one's involved. So I'm like, I'm not well, I'm surprised Chris is back in.
Speaker 5: He's fighting. He's fighting lizard.
Speaker 1: You're fighting lizard fighting a lizard. Damn I couldn't. I was like, what the hell is Christmas fighting Strickland for some reason, and that he's writing it. Would love to beat him up, but that would make me but I know he would kill me. Who's shown Strickland? Oh is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's It's just a name drop that you wouldn't know. It's just some racist guy in the UFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what happened to it? Man? You're crazy for thinking that it's different. It is different, lizard, it is different. I don't know how it is. It's the people that would like that was always adjective with an L lizard adjective lonely or loquacious, ludicrous lizard. Yes, yes, see ludacus lizard to see. It's easier to do.
Speaker 5: It in that because I was trying to so I was obviously I failed miserably, but like I was trying to do like a froggy fresh thing.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I see, yeah, lizard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's easy to do it by putting it in the in the beginning lizard, liquacious, lizard equationous. Yeah, I mean that's the best. That's that's that's it. So yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Who Chris is fighting.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, I'm cutting out all that other stuff before we were talking.
Speaker 4: We were talking a little bit earlier before the show about uh, I don't even know how we got there to this conversation, but like people were like, oh, Kingson Kingston came in here and he looked distraught, and he were like, we were like, what's going on? And we kind of assumed that he just killed Lily. Yeah, and he came here and we got to talking about the premise of like like what is like what would be normal, Like would it be normal for a person to like, let's say they have a show, would it be normal like if they if they did.
Speaker 1: Kill their wife or their girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Would it would it be normal for them to just ignore it and come to the show and kind of put on the put on the you know, the face of like nothing's happening, right, nothing crazy is happening. Or would they stay And then like suddenly everybody's alarms are raised because like what the fucking is need to come in and he didn't let us know what the hell's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was going on. We got to call him and see what's going on. We got to go to his house and invaders privacy and she was happening exactly. It's a tough one. It would be difficult.
Speaker 5: It's a tough one if you're if you definitely did it and you're trying not to get caught.
Speaker 1: The uh.
Speaker 5: It's a tough decision to make on the fly because I like, now thinking about it, Okay, maybe you do want to go to work like normal, because then it's like somebody else will discover her and it's like I had no idea, whoa, whoa, Oh no, she's.
Speaker 4: A handprint on her face that's my hand size, and she's.
Speaker 1: Dead on the ground.
Speaker 5: There's like digitmon cards all over like they were. Actually there's digitmon cards in her throat.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. This fucking don't I don't know, man. It's hard for me to put myself in a in a spot of a murderous mentality, Yeah, because I'm just so not well, not a murder Let's say you accidentally killed somebody, Because like accidentally killed somebody, I'm turning myself in immediately. Really, I'm running running.
Speaker 5: That's crazy because then it's like it goes from being like an accident kind of charge, like a manslaughter type of thing or negligent or whatever the accident.
Speaker 1: It is, to just probably murder three or something.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving, it's either murder three or nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll rescue now. Then I'm so not violent, Like I literally make an effort to not put my hands on people.
Speaker 4: That's not the that's not the conversation. The conversation is like, let's say you're you're frying an egg. Let's say you cook for some reason. Yeah, let's see, Yeah, I look.
Speaker 1: Every day pretty much you actually yeah, we cook? Are you the cooker? Yeah? We hope. We help each other, but like we Lily doesn't cook. She doesn't do anything. She helps me, like I don't know, Like it's not like I cook, she doesn't. She just sits down. How you clean the house all the time? You cook all the meals. We clean the house and we cook together. Would that be a deal breaker for you? What if, like your partner didn't cook at all. If I am putting an effort to keep the house clean and she's not, then that's a deal breaker. Yes, that's what. It's kind of ulous. It should never it should never just be all one person doing anything. That's crazy. I agree, that's crazy. Yeah, that's the hell. That's that's how old families are. That's how like yeah, like her, which is tradition, which is kind of stupid. It's lit, it's lit, but it's really stupid.
Speaker 4: Yes, something stay around because they work, and somethings stay around because they're just fucking people are too stupid.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you had a tread wife, though, would you would you deprogram her to be like, hey, you can chill, we can do this together.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have a child, absolutely not. I couldn't have a cold. I couldn't have a trad wife.
Speaker 4: That is the I would never turn somebody into a trad wife. But if they were that already, I'm not. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have a tried wife, Like I don't. I can see the splendor of it, you know, like I can see like the rolling golden field of having a trad wife, but I also I also like this is like you're you're not a person, and I don't think i'd want that.
Speaker 5: What makes something about that far.
Speaker 1: It will make another person because of the fact that they're holding this trade wives listening right now, like.
Speaker 5: Sara podcast, all the hundreds, we hear you, Tradewives, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trad I mean you would be surprised. I was.
Speaker 5: I caught your solo episode, right is he did an extra Amo solo episode, and I said it was just the final question. There was one of our listeners that was saying, and it's like kind of this deep into listening that he almost voted for Trump, where he said that he liked some of his ideas, but he thought he was just a massive piece of ship, so we couldn't then for him. And I was kind of like where you were what you were saying, It was kind of like it's kind of surprising.
Speaker 1: Like what what what? What polices do you like?
Speaker 5: But what I'm trying to say is we clearly have some listeners that they that guy's still spitting fire, you know what I'm saying on a certain level, So it wouldn't be a stretch to me that we got some traad bitches listening to our podcasts.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean, I want to I want to be that crazy. I can't fathom it.
Speaker 5: Brother, it's less crazy to me than like we hop on this and talk about how much that fucking orange fat piece of shi it's a clown. And there's people still around that are like, you know, like I hear you, but I still kind of like some of the ship and so like someone that just like wants to cook and clean and take care of the baby and do everything and cry in the corner at night, you know, and then reset, reset, because you know that's what trad wives do.
Speaker 1: You get a knock down, You're like, let's got's.
Speaker 5: You know, like it's they're they're about to explode, and there reset it crying the shower and they reset. They put on their makeup before beds, and they wake up beautiful and not crying.
Speaker 1: If there's other water, that's it's just water. More fire, damn, that's good. It's not crying. Good.
Speaker 5: Holy, that is probably real too. They're like the master of tears in the fucking shot.
Speaker 1: That's a that I feel like that makes me think I've ever said. It makes me so really really sad because but also, bitch is your fault.
Speaker 4: So you know, like, yeah, I don't know, I wouldn't I wouldn't want hundred mold somebody that the motherfuckers following all of us, and we're like, yeah, you can.
Speaker 5: Tell them to leave, they will, that's fine. You can tell them leaving they want. And I'm like at that point, I'm like, all right, man, it's yeah, Like, if you're gonna be around here, just you know what, you're gonna be annoyed.
Speaker 1: Let's just put that way. Yeah, if you want to give us some money, like, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: No, Like I always say, in the fact, I kind of respected because that's that that's that's some level of principle there, because it's like, you know what, I like these guys.
Speaker 4: I don't care if I disagree with them. They're good, They're cool.
Speaker 5: I I I'm gonna be honest. I prefer that way. I prefer people who are real like that. Then to the uh, the motherfuckers that if you say one thing they disagree, they plug their ears and unfollow, I'm like, you're fucking game. That to me is ridiculous. I tell people every once when I'm talking about politics.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I've had disagreements back and forth with Dusty Smith, for example, I still watch his stream because he actually covers like really good ship.
Speaker 4: Is he still a raging piece of ship and no good garbage person.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't ever thought he was a bad Yeah, I remember, I just thought he's he's still a hothead, and that was his issue where he drove a wedge between anybody who we could have had like friends with.
Speaker 1: But he was just Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember I didn't like him very much, but I didn't care. It wasn't like a I didn't think about it really.
Speaker 1: Right, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I like I I know, I made fun of him one time I did the Twitter tracks with Bunty, and there was a thing where I was making fun of him. And I still think about that every once in a while because I was just making him.
Speaker 1: How old is he? He's gonna be fifty?
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense because I remember seeing it. I remember being like, you great immediately he happened.
Speaker 5: He had a soul. This is how much I watch him. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: He uh.
Speaker 5: He grade really early. He's like one of those people that great early. So he used to die his hair so genetically. He was already gray. I think in his he's or thirties or something like that.
Speaker 1: Gray and solid snake basically.
Speaker 5: He stop giving a shady's like I don't care anymore. And he's fucking completely white. Now it's all I'm like, holy fuck, we're just cousin.
Speaker 4: You're just forty year old, forty year old, twenty year old cousin.
Speaker 1: He's younger than I was.
Speaker 5: That's some guy on American Idol. I still I was like, this nigga ain't because the cut up was like twenty eight years old to be on an American idol. Oh really yeah, way back and he came a walker. Oh that was a great haired guy, right, yeah. I was just thinking about it. What the what the hell was his name Taylor gray Head or something. I'm serious, like it was like, I think.
Speaker 1: I say it was Taylor. I lost a little oxygen. Taylor. Taylor cun No, I wasn't. I'm really trying. I'm genuinely trying to remember this guy, Taylor. I have no okay, I'm gonna put it. You seem to be on Taylor. I think it's Taylor, but I don't know. It's something. It's something with an ah no, let's look, let's look.
Speaker 5: Uh okay, the gray hair American Idol. Gray hair, There's no way.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna pop up. Look, god, this guy was ancient. Where the can you give me a name?
Speaker 5: Oh, Taylor Rubin, Oh no, no Hicks, Taylor Ruben Hicks to Taylor Hicks, Taylor Heck, Taylor Hicks.
Speaker 1: Familiar. That doesn't sappimate me at all.
Speaker 5: He looks like like, uh, like, yeah, he looks like an unachieved George Clooney, like a relative of George Clooney.
Speaker 1: Like to me, he looks like, yeah, that is him. Yeah, okay, it was. It was Taylor Hicks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember sant Gia, dude, that was the first.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I think about Sir Gia at least twice a year, which is more common than you would do. So sant Gia was on American Idol I think two tho sevent around that time, and he was just this kind of like this scrawny Indian guy who he didn't sing terribly, but he wasn't very good, and so he made it and he made it really far in because people were like, you have to see this guy, let's vote him in.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: That was one of the earliest examples that I could remember of like unified trolling.
Speaker 1: To like that guy's got a forehead. I forgot about that crazy He wasn't the leader. He looks like he's like an Indian bad guy. Yeah, that's oh that's me. Sorry. No, uh, don't worry guys, you're not popular.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, he looks like a normal person now. Well his eyes are still a little kind of you know.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's on Fresh and Fit me Myron. I bet he's been on just you know, like, oh, it's the American Idol guy. You know those guys gets me. Women suck. Yeah, Americanoidol extra, ammo.
Speaker 5: Let's do a uh, let's do a Manosphere episode which is released prob as if it's like a real thing that.
Speaker 8: We can have.
Speaker 4: We can reach out to some of the only fans creators that we know, uh, and then we can have him on.
Speaker 1: We can just bully them. Dude, we canna have Myron. We should have Myron on here.
Speaker 4: I would never if I if I got Myron into this apartment, I think I would literally like call if I would lock him in here, I would call a fumigation team through the windows.
Speaker 1: I would have on the other guy. I would not I do not want to I would not want to get ripped apart by an animal. That is crazy. You're so convinced that he's he looks like ape. I swear, tell me he doesn't look you say, I don't agree.
Speaker 8: You are lying.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying in your spirit. You mean it in my spirit. I sincerely do not see what that what you're saying. He looks her mind.
Speaker 5: Look, man, oh, I didn't funk. I didn't retweet hate when I don't have a dream.
Speaker 1: I had a dream that we were in fish and and there was a for a reason, a zoo there that's awesome, and and the zoo. Everything broke out of the zoo and like we drove like one of our friend's houses and I was like, what's that? Was like, that's a possum. Was like, that's not a posslem, that's an ape like creature because a person. It was a person in a possum suit. No, no, it was a creature. And like, what's going on? So you started driving through town and they were apes and like animals all over And when was this? When did you have this dream last night? What is wrong with you? This is the I have had a dream in a few months, so this one is definitely vivid for you.
Speaker 4: It's very I have dreams all the time. Yeah, I dreamly every night, but I forget them immediately.
Speaker 1: It sucks. It's really annoying. I think I dreamed darkness. Sometimes.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have like a good idea in a dream and you're just infuriated because it's just like you can't get to like a notepad fast enough.
Speaker 5: Or times I've had I've had some some we talked about this recently.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 4: I think we were just like, I know, I wrote like an amazing song and a dream and it bothers me because I understand, like I know it was there because I was like, I remember parts of it and as I was writing it down, I was it was drifting away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, that's like tears and range. What is that? We have a reddit? Yeah, so I I had no idea. I stump.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how I stumbled upon it and I was like, what the fuck is this? And yeah, somebody posted this gorilla. So when I saw it was it was only up for five hours, and I was like, what the fuck do is There's an active snark tank reddit that I've never checked and I still haven't checked.
Speaker 1: And idea to go like Hey, Hi, Yeah, thanks whoever whoever you did that?
Speaker 4: Like, I like, usually reddits hate the people that they're dedicated to, though, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's in maybe that's hard to tell. I mean this this uh same shirt I got on right now too. I hate it. It doesn't want it doesn't reckon.
Speaker 4: You gotta show to this one because there's only one face to I think that's what it is. Yeah, so if I block your face, there we go. It's a little gorilla monch.
Speaker 1: I really don't know how I feel about that. That's a funny picture though, I like it. I like, what is that from smiling so bad?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are you? Are you so joyous?
Speaker 5: You're like like it's it's an interesting face that I think I've seen you make before.
Speaker 1: That's like my happiest face. Why is what picture is that? Like? Why is it? Why are you so happy? I don't know. I'm kidding. It's funny. Thing is You're worth the same? I haven't worn this straight in so long, so I'm like, try to try to make the face that actually is it? Say that you're in this age.
Speaker 5: Try try to make the try to make the face a little wider mouth, wider, mouth, a little wider.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, all right.
Speaker 5: So I can see there's a little editing going on because it hurts to try to do that.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So I would definitely run away from an accidental homicide. I would. I would totally call myself that's crazy, like this, then it's like your life's over.
Speaker 4: No, I actually feel like I would, Honestly, the realizer is I like, I would probably be paralyzed. I think I would probably like stand there and not do anything because I'd be like, I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: I would be afraid if, like say, it was like a joke like how your Lily scenario, you stuff the you stuff the digitmonk cars on her.
Speaker 1: Throat, Like I, you know, I don't know what I have. I I have action figures. So maybe I did that to Jojo or something. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 5: It would be or if I just woke up and she's like fucking on the floor, like I would be so mad.
Speaker 1: I would be.
Speaker 5: I would be terrified because like, oh, black husband kills white wife kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, whole thing. Yeah, yeah, we'd have to talk about it on the show. Too. Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna isn't it.
Speaker 4: I understand what you're saying, Like you were talking about it's like that's crazy to run away from something like that, and I do agree. But like also like there is like a natural kind of I feel like from a base instinct level.
Speaker 1: Well, you always you always go to the worst. You know what do you mean, Like like people are brains, you always go to like all my the worst is gonna happen. Ever, Well, I mean it's just like this is a situation.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna leave, get out of the I remember doing I think about this every once in a while where my grandma tripped. We were in like Florida or something, and she was just in her tracksuit like walking. We went out, Me and my brother went out with her. We're kids, like under ten years old or something, and she tripped on a curve and fell. I've never seen my grandma fall before. I was fucking terrifying to me, just seeing old lady boom and it said, and you left, We fucking it literally terrified us. It was like and we ran because it was so like, dude, she was obviously pissed.
Speaker 1: She got fucking bad. That we didn't help her, but it was it was legitimately.
Speaker 5: I'd never seen anything like that before, and it was like, oh, maybe we It was like it's like almost like immediately we assume the worst and like we need to go run and like find somebody or do something instead of checking.
Speaker 1: Out my grandma story. But I did not, but I to stay to help my grandma. Yeah, I was like, somebody help her right when they fall. But this is real. She's done this to me multiple times. She's done this to me so many times that she did. One time, there was like an Oprah Winfrey show like in in New York. She wanted to go see right, and we're waiting in the line to go see it. She obviously dragged me. It was like my stud didn't want to go, my cousin didn't want to go, and her siblings didn't want to go. And I was like, Grandma, I don't want to go. She was like, well, too bad, you're going. So we went to the city we're in, Like we were in the place in Queens. I forgot what it's called the like the showroom and Queens is it the open Sky Stadium? I forget what I think it's how's there forest Hills. No, not Forest Hills, It's it's some sort of like whatever having center, Jacob David Center that's in Manhattan. Don't worry about it. So we went there, and I remember she fell down, but she always whenever she falls, she grabs me to help herself not fall. She's done it multiple times. And why I wanted you there? She wanted you there literally just in case, you know, so like she she slipped, because it was slowly she slipped, and I remember she grabbed the collar of my shirt and in the process of falling, he used me to not fall through to the floor. And I was like, Grandma, why wretched in Literally no, I got it. But I'm still clothes and all fucked up. And I was like, now I gotta go and watch Oprah fucked up the pan on me.
Speaker 4: This poor kid, This is this poor dirty, freezing black teenager. Your dirt and shoot and fucking snow over.
Speaker 1: You slipped on like an oil like like a little oil chimney opening like.
Speaker 4: Snow here those cartoons when somebody like SIPs on up an an appeal and then they like they enter a building and they come out with like some assortment of bullsh and you slip and like you you scroll into like a fucking oil refire.
Speaker 1: And I come out as like a Saudi print or something like that. You come down still, you still sit down, kicks and get the funk over here, like Grandma, let's just go inside and the late next do his last and then over. It's like at the end of it, she gives. She gives everybody like a new wardrobe. Like you get a new wardrobe, and you get a new wardrobe, not you, not you to death. You're grazed.
Speaker 5: What bring out to the gallows that fucking have uh what's his name, doctor Phil? Like when he was still like sern or whatever, mister Phil. Yeah, mister Phil, like wheeling it out, got a parlaid.
Speaker 1: Like the fucking axe guy from Resting with five. Yeah, bro, that show was so fucking insane. I can't wait to get my fake degree.
Speaker 4: To buy my degree on sucking at I T T Tech Dot Store dots more.
Speaker 1: If it was that easy, man, I would be like what am I? What am I doing? What am I doing? Why am I not doing this? You really can't do that? That is is like not not something you can't do.
Speaker 5: My oldest step my oldest stepsister. She needed to when Washington Mutual was still a thing. Yeah, right, she needed a degree to get this position, and she was like, oh, yeah, I have one. They don't verify and I was like what the I was like, wait, so you just skip thousands of dollars in years to just fucking just be like, yeah, I get this job.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's that's insane. It's kind of like the sports thing too.
Speaker 4: It's like like people are just like, you're a really good play, We're gonna just default past your classes, you know what I mean, Like I've seen that half that's true.
Speaker 1: It's just like I know people that happened too, that.
Speaker 4: There was any merit in this country ever. It's it's hilarious in retrospect. Is truly insane.
Speaker 5: Merit is so fucking it's not real. It's it's definitely not I mean, it's all it's nepotism and just.
Speaker 1: Who you know, it's nepotism and maliciousness. Yeah. Really, I think I think merit doesn't matter, but the idea that the merit is a piece of paper, it's fucking so insane, stupid. Yeah, like people that I know, people that are in my bioclasses. That were fucking idiots that are now nurses. They're fucking idiot. They went on they were cheating in classes, like there's a there's a college. Yeah, well I have to a degree. Yeah like west there's a continent called West Coast Medical, right you it's a nursing school that you take none of these signs classes to go get into sick That is corazy.
Speaker 5: I bet I ran into one recently. So my new doctor is right down the street from me where I was. I just got a blood drawn from a nurse. And usually all my encounters have been like professional, like, oh yeah, they trained, they have experience. This one it was crazy. It was like she was torturing me because like her technique was, first of all, you know anyone, my veins are very visible, very easy. I'm an easy candidate, So first terrible. She goes to the side and like like here's my vein so easy, Like she goes to the side, she goes this way, and I'm like, what's happening? And then from goofy and then it's at like wait, goofy, goofy. It was at a crazy angle. I was like, fuck, this hurts. And then like I saw I tried to relieve some pain by putting my arm up a little bit, and.
Speaker 8: She was like no.
Speaker 1: She literally did this twice, and I was like, what do you I was looking at her, like what are you doing? I've never I was like, my only explanation is she likes hurting people coming in from the side. That's that's insane. I've never you do that. I've never had my blood drawn. Now, I never had my blood drawn in italic for people, for people listening. It wasn't completely to the side.
Speaker 5: It was like at a less forty five ish degree angle instead of its coming in like that's still completely parallel to my fucking forearm. It was a it was angled a little forty five maybe a little bit of a stretch, but it was at an angle enough to where I was like, what the fun.
Speaker 1: Was actually just it was actually just a bubble tee straw that he got that she got in and she just like she had like a she had like one of those vacuum cleaner level like like it's a bubble tea straw and a Dison vacuum.
Speaker 5: Can't I feel like just after a little bit, like you're already like, oh, yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm never that bitch.
Speaker 5: I've never touching me again. And I don't even to be fair, I don't even know she did anything with that blood because drink it. Because doctor hasn't called me. No one's called me for my results, and it's been weeks. Usually takes a week, like usually.
Speaker 1: Went to UH.
Speaker 4: I remember years ago I went to like UH. I think I did a blood test that like a planned parenthood just out of safety, you know. Yeah, that was in a raucous time. But so I was getting my bloodro and then the nurse was like the nurse she said something that was like so it put me off guard, but like I didn't know how to interpret it. She said, she said, I got a nice blood, but it wasn't like the I can't remember the tone exactly, but it was like I wasn't paying enough attention.
Speaker 1: So like I just interpreted the words.
Speaker 5: And I was like, how do you think you disassociated because you saw salivating.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a vampire. It's just a vampire worked that planted Parodi's crazy activity. That's crazy. That's a great idea. They're reading them, they're eating them.
Speaker 4: Afterwards, I remember that should be. I remember that ship being borderline free. By the way, I'm pretty sure now it's like two thousand dollars planted.
Speaker 1: Parenthood had a lot of free services back. Yeah, I know, I know. The big I know the big A was it was not free. Yeah, that.
Speaker 5: It was all the it was like permitted of care, prevented of stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Was the early ones they did there. What like early early, like very early ones they do there.
Speaker 5: I don't mean like like the pill, no, like like you mean actual procedures like a clinic.
Speaker 1: Within the first within the first six weeks. I feel like they only do that clinics. But like I getet wrong. I literally I don't have yet. I'm not a doctor. I've never i've never i've never attended one of mine. I've never had I've never had that. I've never had.
Speaker 5: I've had a few scares, but they all didn't pan out. It's just one of those things how humans, how humans.
Speaker 1: Behave were.
Speaker 5: Some of those girls have late periods all the time, but they didn't have any sexual activity around that time, so they didn't think about it.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. It's just like five dollars in a bus ticket, Like hey, handle that handle that here's a ticket.
Speaker 4: To the Museum of Staircases and spring loaded boxing gloves.
Speaker 1: Be quick about it. But I want my receipts.
Speaker 5: I want my receipt I mean, at least get You got to get the receipts and let them because you gotta know you gotta go.
Speaker 1: It's a lot smarter if I'm telling you not to do it. Which granted, I haven't had one that has had to go take that, like the that actual stop. It's always been like, you're taking that pill. Get the morning after, you're taking that pill good the morning after. One girl, I've had one girl she took it upon herself. She was like just just in case. I'm like, she didn't even ask for money or nothing. She had it once and I was like, we're going to CBS right now, especially something like No.
Speaker 5: I definitely had what I had one of those where I'm like, I'm moving to Canada and or Mexico.
Speaker 1: Like if that's what happens, I haven't you gonna be a double bean. They're gonna split down the middle like nineties Superman. But there's a blue and a red one That was.
Speaker 5: Just one of those girls that like we had absolutely zero in common other than just like, oh, we we're just we're just we're just fucking right. It was one of those things where I was like, oh my god. And then so that after that, it's like.
Speaker 1: New, new, new caveat new line.
Speaker 5: Is she needs to be cool at least like if if you're gonna, if you're gonna, you're gonna fuck a girl, like at least she can't be He was like one of those dumb raider bitches like I know, huh kind of thing, and I'm like, I would have killed myself.
Speaker 1: I knocked down so many of those I love that. I don't know why I couldn't stop. I was I was addicted to terrible Hispanic women in New York. I don't know what was wrong with me. Yeah, any thank you for timing that questions really well. He stopped talking, so I was like, I remember, now the guys, seriously, don't fuck somebody. You wouldn't at least be four percent okay with.
Speaker 5: Them, But you gotta have some sort of like, you know, you gotta have a line. I think of the worst scenario and then be like, what can I handle this? If you say fuck no, don't don't it's not it's not worth it, bro, even though like say, in my situation, everything's worked out just fine, but still, it's it's it's it's plenty of people.
Speaker 1: I know, plenty of people that have kids with people they fucking hate, and they are bound together as long as that kid is alive. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know a handful of my high school friends, they absolutely did not stay with their baby mamas, like not even.
Speaker 1: Like not even a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, I remember, I was gonna say it was stupid and had nothing to do with anything. I was gonna say, like because I mentioned spring loaded boxing gloves and that was like I was thinking, like that's something that I thought I would see more of. Also, like I saw that in so many cartoons. I was disappointed that.
Speaker 1: Like you could.
Speaker 5: I was disappointed that you couldn't just go get that. I mean, like they weren't at Walmart or something. For me, it was it was the lone banana peels, maybe a banana. Yeah, don't you never saw rogue banana peels. I've never saw them, really, Like I thought, these are like a real God, you've never seen a rogue banana peel? I definitely absolutely, I don't know if I pointed it out or anything.
Speaker 1: Gave you a little bit of banana. That's how you make them like like they could die.
Speaker 5: Look if they didn't a little, if they weren't agreeable, we probably would see way more humans ship.
Speaker 1: You know, they were like probably like an animal comsing praticul doing. We're particularly discussing here. Yeare are parts that No, yeah for sure, also way too overcrowded. Yes, but like we are very disgusting here.
Speaker 5: We're just because we you know, we're social creatures and we like to jam into these air like when you look at like, say, oh, the vast majority of these countries live in like like these little dots right, Like it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Even us, the middle of us is empty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want fucking us to essentially terraform the Midwest and turn it into like bring it up to speed, have a good internet.
Speaker 1: Good thing we use it for like agriculture stuff or no, is it or is it just like we're not there because we don't want to get taken into the heavens by wind.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a mix, like there's something we use for agrolzure and some of it is just kind of barren and it's not really ought to do.
Speaker 1: It's like we can do.
Speaker 5: It's like when you look at say like Arizona and Nevada, they're like, we're not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we? What are we doing?
Speaker 5: But so people started building like big as cities there. So I'm like, Okay, we can definitely do that in some of the dry patches.
Speaker 1: In the Midwest.
Speaker 5: But I think just a lot of rich counties own all this property and just aren't doing thing with it.
Speaker 1: It's like they just bought it, and like.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates are own like a fucking ridiculous amount of like just unused farmland or something.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 5: Surprised me if remember reading that. Fucking I know Zuck owns like like fat parts of like Hawaii or something. Just like oh yeah it really yeah, he owns like an island and stuff and he owns I.
Speaker 1: Wish I could smite people. If I could like call upon the power of the gods and just smite humans, that would be great, wouldn't it. It would be until I lose it, because I'm gonna lose it eventually. Who would you if you had just one charge? One charge?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had one charge and you lose it. You can you can sit there can be one smite.
Speaker 1: No, it's one person. I can legally say, yeah, I can't do it. You can't.
Speaker 4: Hypothetically I can't do because it's specifically illegal.
Speaker 1: I guess that's pretty obviously.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's only illegal if you're actually saying I'm going to do this, and it is not a fantasy scenario where you can't.
Speaker 1: That's not the people who know. No, that's not, that's not. That's not. I don't know what one is. I can't do one. I need more. Yeah, yeah, you can't just need to kill the person that creates that rule that it's only one first and then I'll have more. That's not.
Speaker 4: That's not how you need to kill the person who enforces that rule betually made it up.
Speaker 1: You know, who's to say they have any power? I just need I need to be able to break that rule.
Speaker 5: How many people do you think we're just wasting on the most inconstant like the most A lot of people.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people, and a lot of people would be like share of from across the streets.
Speaker 1: You having kids with that it would just be their teacher.
Speaker 4: That's why I heard, yeah, Hoskin would die.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing that there was like this worse scenario where like you have you have that's how you die? You make that in the middle of class to a kid. Is like she's teaching then, like she's laugh about.
Speaker 5: One of our uh, one of our smart tank listeners sent me that what is it called Monster House clip? Which one that guy he just screams out of He just screams out of nowhere in the car.
Speaker 1: It's not real. It's so I've seen that. I've never seen that before. I've watched it like probably thirty times last night. Fucking funny.
Speaker 4: That movie has a lot of I love the clip from that movie where the guy comes in and he eats the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's like a scene where you're like, oh sorry, I was in the forest wrestling with the bar clone when we got the call. I've seen. That movie is hideous. Also, that Moe disgusting animation. Holy fuck. It's a classic. Though unfortunately it's a good It is really good. I never seen I told those first. Did you see on Instagram? I don't know if you guys saw it? Yeah, did you guys see?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: This wrestling?
Speaker 4: This is this wrestling uh, this indie wrestling league with this character. No, no, okay, so you haven't seen it. There's a here's a wrestling league.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 4: I don't know the abbreviation for it. I have no touchdown for wrestling at all. Well I know is that this looks like it looked like an independent kind of small thing. And there's a wrestler and his name. He's got two flannels on, he's got a flannel tied around his waist, he's got a flannel up hear, he's got long hair and hat.
Speaker 1: And his name is Stephen Flow, Steven Flo. The song I remember these Steven like Stevens and the lyrics are Stephen Flow, Steven Flow. And then the announcer goes, it's Stephen Flow climbing up on a turnbuckle. I saw you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The lyrics are fucking awesome because the chorus is just Steven Flow over and over again. But the lyrics are like all sorts of weird ship. And then at the end it's like Stephen is here, but I don't know where he is. It is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Sounds like this show. It sounds like literally, like the.
Speaker 5: Way the announce the way the announcer interjects, just so you know it's Stephen Like if you haven't figured it out by now, murdered. I love uh fucking indie ship because like there's uh so Caine. I'm sure you've seen Caine before, Chris, Like if I show you a picture like, oh yeah, I think I just red mask and like you know, he's big fucking dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Uh he Oh go ahead, play hold on to keep talking.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there's a there's a gay version of Kane in in the in the Indies name Gaane.
Speaker 1: It's fucking awesome. I looked to heaven. You said that, and I look. I looked. I looked right at God, Like wherever God is in heaven, he's I'll be right at him. This fucking asshole, let me see him. Just he's just like he's just gay. That is insane gas. That is so funny. That the funniest like seed in my life.
Speaker 12: Where you're nope, steeved flow, Steven flow, Stevens flo, Stephen flow, Stephen fo.
Speaker 4: And what I love most about it is that it's Stephen flow, but like flow has an E at the end.
Speaker 1: It's a differentiate. That's great.
Speaker 5: It's so dimn it looks like a wrestler, because there was a wrestler named Raven that essentially looked like that. I remember, Yeah, so he looks like that's basically how Raven dressed. He looked like fucking he look like Grune. Yeah, he looks like long hair, stupid flannels and ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: Ganes fucking and that is that is probably one of the wildest. That is a That is a joke for me, Like that is a joke. I was like, Oh, this is fucking is freaking God damnit. So this is Gane g a y n A y any. He's just He's just Kane but gay. He's just gay. I swear to God, like, oh my god. People always say like, oh man, like that's.
Speaker 5: So like I always getting People are like, oh, it's so immature, and I'm yeah, so what so what?
Speaker 4: The fact that it's as amateure but still exists is what makes it funny that like adults were like, you know what I'm gonna do like a thirty year old my man was like, you know what I'm gonna do exactly that, I'll be Kine but gay and commit to it to the point where like he's like out there doing it, and it's the commitment to the bit that makes it fine.
Speaker 1: I went through a phase where I thought, like, you go to kill you think silliness is funny, this thing is that is silly or funny. Yeah, and then you go through it you get you're like you're like, oh man, I like more refined comedy. We're like, I think farts are a little funnier now, and then you're like, oh, I just think edge is funny, but I just looped back around to just ridiculousness. Yeah. He's the key to hilarity to me, because like the idea of someone being like, you know, it'd be really funny if Kine was gay, and when your homies being like say less yeah, and then this fucking guy goes and fucking just although whole now you don't see it for two days and he pulls back up. Look at this good I'm gay. I'm gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I have no interest in watching like the whatever the match was. Yeah, but like that that intro fucking killed me.
Speaker 5: There's uh so my friend and I we were actually going to legitimately. So there's a thing called South Paul Regional wrestling that the WWE universe started. It was like a fake regional Southern scene, and so all the wrestlers in ww just came up with all these fake wrestler things and they're just doing like these promos, and so we wanted to do something similar like that, and we were.
Speaker 1: We didn't come up. You know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 5: We're on the fly. We're like, what should we call it? And then somebody said the Sexual Wrestling Federation and it never changed, like it was like a placeholder, and it's like, okay, we're just the SWF. Now I guess we're the second Wrestling Federation. And we started actually creating characters where my favorite one was because this was right when the uh Unite the Right thing happened. And so the main villain was the alt writer and he was like the tiki torch guy and he's on his tacks and ship and can you guess what his finishing move is called?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I love it. I love when people understand that's a dope. It sounds dope. Is fucking funny? Is this funny and cool in a really not good way? It's like, oh man, this is like like the final boss of a fight, being a Clans member draped in like some sort of like sick fucking gown with a hood on, and he has like a sword that's a giant cross or something, and if he's good too. That's the thing. Do you remember Kung Fury? Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing that I feel like dropped the ball because in that entire movie, Hitler was supposed to be a kung fu genius and he was built up as that, and then it turns out he was just complete fraud. And it actually disappointed me because I was thinking, like, the twist is gonna be No, he's actually is like so he because you were like, okay, he's a fraud. He's retending. It's like a Wizard of Os type thing it was, and I was like, well, no, that's you.
Speaker 1: I feel like it.
Speaker 5: I loved it up to that point where I was super disappointed that. I'm like, I wanted Hitler to be like, oh how is the ship.
Speaker 1: I think maybe at that time they didn't want to empower Hitdler.
Speaker 5: I think that's probably what happened. I think it would have been better for sure, but it's like one of those.
Speaker 4: It's I do agree that, like they should have just did it anyway, because I'm of the mind.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost like in like I think Meddle Gear Solid Too was supposed to have like the World Trade Center in it, you know what I mean, And then they were like, eh, no, it's like imagine, let's cut that out. Or like even Spider Man.
Speaker 4: You remember Spider Man. The first trailer for Spider Man. Yeah, where they had they caught the helicopter in between the Twin Towers.
Speaker 1: Sick imagery. You always have the Twin Towers? Have ever looked cool to me?
Speaker 5: Then they took it out of a project Gotham Racing too.
Speaker 1: Oh I think so. Yeah, they got rid of it, and I remember that you get to the end of five and the fantasy signal stuff for off as a bitch like actually in the seventies, it's like you punch him once and he's like, oh, he blows up. All right, I saved the world. It blows up. Did you move on to a question? Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go on to some questions from our patrons over at Patreon on tom Slasher Snartank. Remember you can go over there there's a bunch of tears that you can do. There's a tear for asking questions that, there's a tear for getting your name right at the end of the show. H In my solo episode, there was some confusion about, like I guess there's still like a fifteen dollar tier, and there's some people who are on the fifteen dollar tier, like curious as to why their names aren't being read. That's not the name read tier. That's like kind of like an older like we've got to fix that. Patreon's weird about like altering tears, Like there's like a weird kind of back end thing that you have to do because I remember trying to do this with my old one and it's just like you can't just fucking do that. You gotta do all and it's weird. It's fucking bizarre, especially if there are people attached to it.
Speaker 1: So just PSA.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to your name right on the show and you're curious as why it's not happening, and you're on that tier, that's why twenty five twenty which is expensive, but expensive it's four fucking pages. Yeah, if at this point, if it clearly twenty five dollars. How, yeah, exactly, Like if it was, we'd be here for it would be the whole show. Well, let's let's let's be real.
Speaker 1: That's uh.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what the tier was before. When we first started it, it was lower and it got I think it got up twice if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it might have been twenty. It didn't start off at I don't even know if it started off at twenty.
Speaker 5: I'm not even sure it would have to be.
Speaker 1: I have to check. I don't remember it.
Speaker 5: We were like, fuck, it's gonna it's gonna be insane. I mean, for example, I think we have like uh, like say the five dollars tier has like I think there's like thirteen hundred people or something like that in the tier.
Speaker 1: So yeah, imagine if we.
Speaker 5: Lowered it, a lot of those people would migrate to the It's like we can't read all those credits.
Speaker 1: So it's it's literally for that purpose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's expensive, specifically to disincentivize you from doing.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate it. You appreciate it. No, it's fun. It's like these people like it's it's phenomenal. It's it's it's really cool. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like I'm hoping that we're just giving them a product that they feel like it's well deserved. And the people that have been there for like years, they clearly think so.
Speaker 1: And that makes me happy. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: And and the the credits at this point have become such a big part of the show, yes that I think people actually sit around and listen to it more. Yes, because there's unhinged shit happening in them. And I think it makes people more likely to even jump on if you just ran through them every time. I don't think people would care that they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I think some of the best material in our show has been in the credits for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so too. Anyway, So we're gonna get into some questions here. Patron of concess is stark Tank. You can go over there stark tank dot shop for new merch soon getting pantsed while Soft.
Speaker 5: Wrote in, well, I mean that's kind of the default, right, I've.
Speaker 1: Been pants Yeah, getting pants ball heart is weird. I've been passed by hard before? What like fully a right before? Yeah, explain yourself, don't worry about me, Okay, playing playing playing basketball. I was feeding a little bit and then like playing basketball, like purposely making the mall and head grays and tip. It's a secret waited jackof that's so much effort and then so much finally figured it out, they're like, wait a minute, let's do and you're just wait, I love wait a minute. And if they're like unmasking a Scooby Doo villain. Yeah, like they've been trying to figure out why I've been hard O time. Wait, I think I know you WRD Adrian, My penis is a sphere. What do you mean the penis is a spherical? Why Rocky, why it looks like a tomato doing this bag? I guess you know, you know, you know me. Sometimes it was you're thinking this baby. It was the right track, Baby, I was Bo's way. Sloan karaoke is actually kind of actually brilliant. I would love actually slone karaoke.
Speaker 5: We should we should have we should have a semester Sloe karaoke karaoke night.
Speaker 1: I think that'll be a great idea. Birthday. My god, I just I just leaped into another universe. That's amazing. I'm actually writing, Oh that sounds I'm because I don't want to forget that.
Speaker 5: Actually, I want to drowning pull bodies, Sylvester, I feel like a lot of people would come to that.
Speaker 1: Man to come by them, you have to fuse both of the toe. How did you do that? Was his face? Gold limp. I almost I channeled his. I'm so glad I cut to you. I channeled his. I literally felt like I was gonna go fucking paralyzed.
Speaker 4: Dude wants to have a tighter tiny stroke, said.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 4: I've merged tiny and minor. That's like a tighter stroke.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I'm never doing that again. Maybe it's okayaoke. You might be dangerous.
Speaker 5: Well, just don't do uh Celesti, Sylvester saloon, Uh doing fucking What the is that man called again?
Speaker 1: Pro jam? Yeah? Pro first? Yeah, there you go? Projam? I ever heard? It just wasn't coming to my mind. There was a pro jam exhibit. When I want the other songs, or just have one song? They're really is the one that I is the only one that I like that I've heard. I really, I know they have. I know they have many.
Speaker 5: They actually released an album like a year or two ago.
Speaker 4: Yes, I remember that day, Remember the day they put out the new album because I went to the store and I bought it and I was like, man, it doesn't get Eddie better than this.
Speaker 1: I need something. You'd be my fight, you'd be my smite. It would be you. You would waste it like a child. You may be, you may me mad in this instance, you have to die. That's a good bad joke. It's not bad. It's not bad at all. Anyway. What did he say?
Speaker 5: I don't even think we read the fun not at all, not even close. All right, so he said, yeah, getting pants wall softer?
Speaker 4: And he says, hey, boys, Snark Tank meet up at the Dave Blunts concert in Santa Anna at the Observatory.
Speaker 1: I know Sweety's a big fan. I'm not. When is this in May? In May? How much are the tickets?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like thirty bucks?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: That might not be a bad idea, there's no should we have an unofficial meet up?
Speaker 5: I literally already secured my ticket, So if you guys want to do that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Is it seats or is it like it's I'm assuming it's just a pit.
Speaker 5: It's just a floor. No, it's definitely just the floor. There's no there's no I'm sipping. Derek will be there at the very time. I will absolutely, depending on the day in May. Yeah, I don't know who the Dave Ones is.
Speaker 1: You've seen his fat ass.
Speaker 4: I've seen him, but like I don't. I don't know anything about him. I've never heard anything that he's ever done.
Speaker 1: And I think I might not.
Speaker 4: Specific I might avoid it specifically, just just just to be completely bewildered like that.
Speaker 1: But like I don't, I don't hate the idea. Yeah, it's gonna be a great experience get away.
Speaker 4: In some way with like like we don't have to pay for security, you know what I mean. It's it's kind of like that is brilliant.
Speaker 5: It's like having a meet up at a convention or something. Yeah, it's like it's already paid for the security and stuff. And like, hey, uh, we don't have a booth, but over here, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, you're right next to the booth like someone has. Yeah, he's looking like Jim Lee's booth or something, just like beating up a Jim Lee's booth. And then Ralph has a boof is right next to the mouse. And Ralph with a booth is crazy. Yeah, like a vendor, not a vendor. What is it called. It's insane? People say him signing people's bobble heads. Did I show you what he looks like signing pistols?
Speaker 5: No, he has a new form so he had. He looks like a wax statue. It doesn't make sense, Like he out to me, Okay, it's gonna take me a second, worries that's uh yeah, so yeah, maybe he's Christ maybe a stark tank mete up at the Dave once Derek will be there, you can find him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might go. Actually, uh so yeah, well whatever that should be. It should be fun.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a fun show.
Speaker 4: I have no concept of who this guy. Like, I know he's a fat guy. Yeah, but he just had all he like, what does he do?
Speaker 5: He's just like, yeah, he's such a he's such a fucking Is he a rapper? Yes, and he's like he's like he does pop rap, right, but he just sings about uh chicks, like fucking chicks. And but it's like one of those things where it's like it's so obvious he's not doing this stuff. Well yeah, that's what makes it so compelling, Like he's he's this fucking massive drug addict that can't stop sipping on promethazine.
Speaker 1: There's a video he saw a picture he post yesterday. It's holding him out and dun a bottle full of fucking scissors, and I'm like, I'm like, this is like, at what point is observing like part of the problem, you know?
Speaker 5: But if he's if he uh, at least everybody's kind of tell him to lose weight so he doesn't die, because I even by the time we see him he's rail things, well, damn that would really kind of with no stretch, with no stretch skin either.
Speaker 1: He just looks like Jody's I tightened up at that point, I'd be like, well, this is obviously not him. I refused three days ago. You were uh even Ralph like modern current Dr Ralph.
Speaker 4: I think every time I see it, I don't know what he looks like really like I've seen him, but like I feel like he's looked different every time I've seen.
Speaker 5: Him, so he just, you know, it's just picture fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: I feel like he looks like a polyp that's not too far off, like the octopus, like the jellyfish thing, what a what's that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Jellyfish forms isn't a stage? Do you not know what a polyp is? Not exactly? Aren't you trying to be where are you trying to be a nurse? I'm trying to remember what what are you saying? So I'm thinking of like one of the things that become jellyfish. He looks like right now, it's like a I'm I'm shocked.
Speaker 5: So this is what it looks like right now, spread durst. Yeah, I mean he's just a drunken Yeah. Rid kind of covers it. So he checked in a rehab and I don't understand why he looks like this now he looks he's kind of like a wax statue or something like.
Speaker 1: I don't like he's he's like smooth, his like cavernous, fucking like there's like you can't see his eyes. He looks long. He just looks fucking different. That looks like his dad. It looks like, am I seeing you're seeing? I never saw him look like that's like a fucking purge mask. Dude. Like like he's just like like, I don't understand what the fuck am I seeing? Dude, That's what I'm saying, Dude, like that is not the same persons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we go, what the fuck am I even looking at man, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like, yeah, so he's I don't understand why he did.
Speaker 5: There's something that doesn't make sense to me with this guy, or I'm gonna it's like he has I guess, well, I guess it does make sense.
Speaker 1: He just has to.
Speaker 5: People aren't talking about me anymore, I guess, and so I have to. For what reason you go to rehab and completely shave off all of your hair like he's never he's never liked that. Yeah, and then he goes to rehab and he's like, I'm gonna a clean shave.
Speaker 1: Is a very specific choice. You're talking about this, right, I'm tripping a right, that's the form of a jelly fish. But that's that's such a specific Yeah. I love that you're still on this, by the way, life cycle.
Speaker 5: But it's the never dies interesting that you would go to that before like a pollop that most people would understand. Like when you're talking about it, he's.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I think, like, oh, the jelly fish is immortal life cycle. That is, so when they don't die, it's become a polyp and then become a jelly fish later on. What is it the first thing you think of anything of I think of like it's it's a body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, assist or like I don't know terminology, but body like a tumor. So what's what's kind of like a little like isn't that like the default thing that people think of?
Speaker 1: Like for me, I thought if this always is the most shocking time I ever saw when I was like, what, they don't have to die? I guess it's confusing forever you did it. It's just confusing that you, you know, because you're the nurse here. Yeah, relative to us. I'm not. I'm a bio student. Relative to us, you're the nurse here. I guess thought of a polyp was like a jellyfish is wild, That's what.
Speaker 4: It's the most magical version of the most magical version of I've got anal polyps, jellyfish, jellyfish in your ass?
Speaker 1: Let me jellyfish polyps. Let me see that's so invasive. You got one of those KVE flashlights.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you imagine upside down? Are dying upside down in somebody else's cavernous asshole.
Speaker 1: I've seen cavenous assholes before, and I can't imagine them being I've see cavenous aside as.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. I've like I had a colonoscary like last year, I thought like I was like dying or something, and I was just like I never I never thought I would see the day I'd see in silent. It's crazy, it's upsetting, it's it's too much information, very weird. It's like because I've seen stuff before, like medical, but like not yourself. It's like the first time you've ever seen your skull, like in like a dentists. Yeah, like it's raised and I'm like, what the fucking under me?
Speaker 4: It makes me angry because it makes you feel like seeing my skull makes me feel like there's like a like a like a monster creepy like behind me all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But like I can never turn around to see it because it's in the center of myself. My dentist stopped me from like ripping my face apart so I can see it.
Speaker 1: No way, that really that's what it looks like. Let me see. And they're like no, no, no, no, they put like morphine or whatever they said.
Speaker 4: You like, if I give you a a keademy, it is off subject. But you know what I saw recently for the first time. It is not surprised necessarily because I haven't seen south Park is a really long running show. It's a big show. I've never seen all of it. What do you mean by that, I've never watched all of south.
Speaker 5: Park recently watched Wait, what do you mean like like a like a like an episode from the no No, I mean like the series.
Speaker 1: Like I haven't seen every episode of south Park. That's I think that's like like to a certain extent, like I've seen like maybe like maybe five complete seasons. I think that's I think that's kind of one of those people that that south Park.
Speaker 5: I think I've said this before that to me, it kind of not worth watching after the imagination Imagination Land.
Speaker 1: That's just me though, that is the peak of the series. To me, that is the of the series.
Speaker 5: It kind of went downhill after where they just did the formulaic where it just kind of became very serialized. It came like this podcast, We're like, hey, what happened, what happened this week? Oh yeah, and then they just right around what happened. And then I was like, it's it's not really that. It still has funny moments, but it ain't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, but even back then, is what I'm saying, Like, I think, like I haven't seen all of it, right right, I saw I didn't even see the episode. I just saw this song for the first time that the Cony twenty twelve jacket it in San Diego. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I just that for the first time ever. I've never heard that before straight up. Yeah, like not even like a reference.
Speaker 1: We forgot that happened.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, because I saw I saw clips on Twitter constantly of like out of context South Park clips where like Kyle and and and and Stannard like talking and the phrase like well when you wind up naked and jacket in San Diego, you know fucking I'm like, what the fuck is that? I saw a couple months ago, and I was like, I guess I just haven't seen that episode. And I saw it again like twice this week, and I was like, what the fuck is this? I have to look this up. Yeah, And I saw that song and like the context for it, and I'm like, oh, yeah, that's right. That dude who made the Coy twenty twelve documentary lost it.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. It just did. That's Scott naked and started jacket in San Diego.
Speaker 4: I was it was so old to me, like it didn't even register as like a reference to anything. I thought it was just like nonsense.
Speaker 1: That was great that that era to me.
Speaker 5: It's a great song too. By the way, I don't remember the song. No, I don't know how it sounds.
Speaker 4: It's it's very like barbershop quartet. Oh really yeah, So it's like it's it's weirdly, I'm going out jacking in, you know, I'm gonna go out jacket in and San Diego.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like it's like Foxwoods commercial. I watched the whole series because I showed Lily. I showed Lily the episode with the the Chris special with the fucking the blood orgy. I don't remember that one saw You never saw that pisode of yeah, with the with the Kyle became the Antichrist and then he got possessed by the devil. Then he like they had a blow orgy after the fucking wind It's like season eight or something. Do I not remember this? And I remember She's like, I really want to watch this Sean. At the beginning of it's kind of rough, but once you get the like season five season I think season five to season eight is insane. That's great. I think though that run of I feel like two.
Speaker 5: Season three is my favorite. Yeah, I feel like it has fucking Chimp Pokemon, which is one of my favorite episodes.
Speaker 1: I like the episodes.
Speaker 4: What they look rough, the corn it doesn't it doesn't matter that they look like I'm not going to South.
Speaker 1: But I think there's moments when it was like when it was like a construction paper. Season one's rough only because the voices aren't there. It's season one. Carmen is impossible to hear. Man, It's not it's worth watching.
Speaker 5: It's really kind of rough. It's like the Simpsons. Have you ever seen Season one? The Simpsons actually has some good moments, but it's also not worth what it's not. It's not peak Simpsons even season two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Season two is usually when things kind of It's really rare that I feel like the first season of a show is the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, freaking Morty.
Speaker 4: It's really the only example that I can think of. Actually, yeah, they season one and season two or.
Speaker 5: Like the peak they were ready Like also like I was just watching Cobra Kai, like it's like they they just spent it was one of those things where they wrote a script and they spent a time revising it so everything connects perfectly.
Speaker 1: And I was just like it was one of those things where I'm like, wow, did you find so seriously? Is uh?
Speaker 5: I just watched episode one of season six, so because I was like I need to go to bed. It was all fucking five and I'm like, god, damn, why am I up? But I at least wanted to see what the fuck is? How what's happening? What's gonna happen? And how is how is the villain going to be reintroduced? And it was it was kind of very unceremoniously, you know, it was like but anyway, uh yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: H How did did you start? Did you start watching South Park from the beginning or what did you do?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think I kind of just skipped around because I just knew that it wasn't it's not a serialized show. It's not like a long it's not like a plot that like goes to episode to episode, right, So I think like generally how I watched it was like when it came in the streaming services that would just like pick a thumbnail or like an episode that sounded interesting. It was more like, yeah, how I would watch YouTube videos I see that it was like a show. But I've seen the first season. Yeah you knows one.
Speaker 1: Enjoy all of it. I don't hate it, but it is it's not the best part of My stride is definitely season of which was five yeah, four, five six interesting? Which one was hit the World of Warcraft one. That's wow. That's like season ten twelve, It's great.
Speaker 5: Up, it's a little bit. It's a fantastic episodes. I love the fucking Also the one where they're where they're playing with the ninja weapons, that's that is the good.
Speaker 1: That is the first episode of SAW I ever saw, really that I ever saw, and I was like, this is crazy. I've been watching it since.
Speaker 5: Uh we didn't even have Comedy Central yet, like it was it wasn't like it wasn't Basic Cable yet. And my neighbors came over like have you fucking seen the show? Like South Park, Like there's this kid called Kenyes, like drinking gasoline it I remember describing like they're like camping, and I was like, what the fuck are you talking about it? And then we had to like get it in different means. I'm fucking old.
Speaker 4: I wish I could remember the first episode of South Park I saw.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was sure Ken was on moment, not Kenny was Butters, but that was it was because that was what they were doing.
Speaker 5: They're in their imaginative state where they're all buffed like and then and then it just pans over to like what's his name, Professor Chaos and then smash cut him as a kid with it in his eye.
Speaker 1: I fucking yeah, great.
Speaker 5: There's so many good fucking moments.
Speaker 4: I think the first time that I like clicked with it where I was like, I think, I I'll go out of my way to watch this, because sometimes when I was a kid, I would I would watch it, but like not to pay attention to it. It was more just like I knew that I wasn't allowed to watch it, and so like when I figured it out and I could, like I figured out a way to get past like the the yeah, because it was like obviously it's a birthday, So like I put the birthday in and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh cool.
Speaker 4: So I would like watch it at like one volume, like at like midnight last uh, did you guys ever put the towel under the door.
Speaker 1: No. I would watch it really low though, and I never did that. Yeah, I put the.
Speaker 4: Towel under the door because I was just like they might see the light all sorts of ship.
Speaker 1: I was that was sneaky.
Speaker 4: But I got that was but I wasn't paying attention to it. I think the first time was like the what is the uh, let's fighting love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that ninja. Yeah yeah, yeah, Let's fighting love got me where. I was just like, okay, ill, that's fucking excellent.
Speaker 5: That's protects my bows the way he says bowels is fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Every single time. Protect my own bowels, because if it was just.
Speaker 4: Protect my balls, it wouldn't be as funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says, protect my bowls like deliveries. Every excellent delivery is everything. Did you see the live performance of that that they did. No, I didn't even know that was the thing. They nail it. Protact my bowls else. So that's fight, that's fight.
Speaker 5: They just have like so much fun back then, and then uh, you know, after a certain while, I get it. It's like this podcast, Uh imagine like there's a podcast I listen to they they're on their fifteenth year and but they're still going strong. They but you can tell when there's moments where like you know, where there's like but they're doing a political show, so they feel almost kind of.
Speaker 1: Like compelled to like they're they're having a rough time.
Speaker 5: They're having a rough time, but they're also being very like, okay, to not kill ourselves. We're gonna just they're gonna turn up the comedy aspect of it even more r and uh, they're doing a good job of it.
Speaker 1: They're they're I'm sure there's some people like how come you're making light of all this stuff. It's like, because we don't want to kill ourselves, bro, Like what else do you want us to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's fucking uh trying to find it.
Speaker 1: Like a fucking the crowd.
Speaker 4: Way because they do the mic cut and just let him say it.
Speaker 1: Can't see it. That's the drops. I love that.
Speaker 5: I just I love I love that they understand why that's funny because I can see people doing a cover of it, you know what I mean, just missing it and be like protect my balls, and it's it doesn't it ain't.
Speaker 1: You're not doing it.
Speaker 5: There's definitely people that miss those cues of what makes something special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that delivery is soap, but it's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I just love like because I look like English is awesome, Like it's just like it's it's.
Speaker 1: That ship has made me. That ship has made me laugh for so long of my life. It is funny. That ship has just made me. That's why I think because of them is why I think Chinese just sounds funny because I associated with South Park and I'm like, this is racist, but like what they damn this ship, this ship, the City Walk guy, that guy dude, that episode, the episode where I found out that it was he was fucking a white guy and he was making Kenny go yeah, like Baltimore episode, but also the idea of Butters being like I'm not doing anything and it was funny, can't bothering him? And then he pissed on all over the room and then like Butters, he was like, guys, it's not me, Like I know, I know what this looks like. He jumps out of window and tries to kill himself because everyone's bothering. Like this is a good this is a peak show.
Speaker 4: It's a good episode because it's it takes it does it? It's you know that that Skinners episode that everybody hates. Yeah, that's what I was literally just thinking that I love that episode because they know that and they're just like, just like to me, there's a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of it.
Speaker 5: Could be also that they're they're they're grown up, they're grown ass man. There's certain things that they wanted to have an explanation for it to be like, oh, we're not racist, this guy is and what I mean by that because they also did a token isn't token, it's token.
Speaker 1: That is so funny to be like, you know, what's crazy. Some of the stuff I've seen before where subtitles it says that it says token. But I don't know if it's updated, you know, I don't know if they're that home purpose. I don't know what you're talking. I don't know if I know, I've seen some stuff people would have said that. I looked at older episodes, right, and it's probably on streaming services, right, So it's probably because of the existence of the stuff. Now, Yeah, it's it could be a meta joke. Yeah, I don't understand what's this.
Speaker 4: The token joke is so weird to me because of the way people interpret it, because I feel like people are like, oh, they're trying to like pretend like they're not racists, Like they know that they named the character token black.
Speaker 1: It's not the joke. Is that this that Tolkien is a joke, it's not his name.
Speaker 4: But they're people who are like convinceous, like oh, they're like they're trying to like shield themselves from criticism.
Speaker 1: I think I'm talking. I don't think definitely. They definitely retroactively say some things they like they put on there like oh, yeah, this is like his age poorly every that's different. No, no, no, no, And I know I know, but like everyone does that. They makes a forlong they're like, oh yeah, this is like we get it. You know. Times at the time, we were probably wrong about this some of their points now with the algorithm in that episode, but well yeah, you were a way better choice. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it's not to me, it's not anything to be like maybe if there's people that are upset or they would accuse them of like going woke or some shit.
Speaker 1: I just think it's a this is the time I put it just like this.
Speaker 5: I used to be in a punk Banwno sixteen called the Pedophiles spelled differently though, but it's still the name is the Pedophiles. When you read it out and you say it, it's fucking kind of crazy. So we've thought about doing your reunion and making some new songs, and we're like, we're old ass men. We don't want to be called the pedophiles, So let's just like call ourselves the pets, right in a way that it's not like we've gone soft or woke. It's just it's kind of at a certain point, it's like, you know, we've done this joke to death already. Let's just kind of like move on. No, this niggas actually his name is Tolkien. No, it's not to and to me, it's fun I still think it's funny. That is a funny thing to do these years. Funny I think it is, like after all these years, but I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't say that. It's just I feel like it's a two bird, one stone kind of thing. We can do a good joke a show be like, no, nigga, you guys are racist. When I named the dad is like, why would I name my son?
Speaker 4: Total it's really funny, it's handled really well, look, anyway, I was talking too much about South Park.
Speaker 1: I feel right, We'll move on, yeah, in a little bit.
Speaker 5: But oh no, I was just gonna say, it would be fucking incredible if they had that much foresight, like say, because you said you saw media with it actually spelled out that way. If there's actual proof of like old DVDs, which I don't think I own any South Park DVD's. I think it was I ripped everything I had.
Speaker 1: That would be the test.
Speaker 5: Look at the DVDs, look at the close captioning in the in the DVD's, and see if you can find there's plenty of episode, but.
Speaker 1: This ishim in there. Now, this is what I'm saying. It's like his names.
Speaker 4: If they have subtitles in those old DVDs, it's going to be Token.
Speaker 1: Black, right. It is, of course it is, But I'm saying, what if it would be awesome. I would imagine the idea that they went back.
Speaker 4: I don't know know if this is true, but if they did go back and like in the in the subtitles for every time, they probably could easily do that like a school service. They just have like an ai go like every time token is mentioned, just like say it's but like that would be cool.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I love that they that If that's true and they did do that, that's an amazing effort to go through it would be right. But anyway, uh, what is this Michael basketball, Jordan basketball, Peterson love it?
Speaker 1: I love that ship.
Speaker 4: Bronie says, Hey, I've been on a stand up kick lately. I want to know your opinion if you could look at a comedian stat spreadsheet, so like the.
Speaker 1: Stats, I guess what very what would be? What would the different stats be?
Speaker 4: On top of that, are there any skills that are so essential that you would have you would have to have it maxed out?
Speaker 5: A comedian statuet I can't even imagine. Wait, hold on, there's just charisma, Like just charisma.
Speaker 1: There's storytelling, there's impressions. That's not crowd work. That doesn't stats. Yeah they are, that's crowd work. Where I think he means like stats like in like like an arpach, but like I think of them like that's that a comedian would need.
Speaker 4: Right, He's he's because obviously like agility and stuff like you don't you don't like what is what would a comedian's stats spread be tailored to a comedian.
Speaker 1: You're not like the human you're saying it would be like, what nothing like crowd work?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Improv? Uh that's kind of the same in some way. Well not really, I guess, like because you know, you could be good at improv and not going a crowd work exactly. That's true, But I guess they could fall into the same place for the most I feel like they.
Speaker 5: I mean, you could be terrible at going roasting people.
Speaker 1: There's stage presence, there's uh, there's facial expressions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like, isn't that So I'm confused with this exercise?
Speaker 1: Are we not like are we gonna build? Like are we making? Are you making?
Speaker 5: Are you making a brand new like say, this is a universe of like, uh comedians?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: They So we're making a stat of a comedian and different comedians will have different stats based on the stats that we made for like comedians. So like there is an improv stats. Yeah, there's a So we're doing.
Speaker 4: That, I mean, I guess because otherwise I look at like, because what's a normal RPG statute?
Speaker 1: This is a bunch of stud that wouldn't apply constant dexterity I think would be pretty good.
Speaker 5: Rogan stop in the stool, but is maximum dexterity because dexterity is like also like you know, fall into like accuracy, uh like you say, and you can do charisma intelligence. I wouldn't put the Christian the Christian one, so faith, oh yeah, Faith, but like if you want to, like we can.
Speaker 1: Do the other Christian.
Speaker 5: Comedian would be interesting. No, but I mean like a like a templary. I mean, if they're actually funny, I would be really impressed. And if I can hear them through their fucking helmet too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. God, bless you, and welcome to a nice show. Anybody going to New Stories. Hallelujah, Hallejah, raised God, Oh you're ready to do this? Vote before we start today's set, I'd like to say Grace pull out his sword and kneil and calling swords into the florn. He heals everybody in the room. I mean I would definitely go to that. I'll go. I would. I would definitely, like, I need your power, so I'm gonna jump on his bandwagon. I need that kind of strain.
Speaker 5: If I saw that dude actually do some type of power thing, I would one hundred Well, I'm I'm obviously gonna become a templar, like what.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I would not do that. I'm done with all his bullshit. I'm gonna get powers and wings, spectral wings and kill people spectral wings. Fuck you guys, Fuck your free thought. I'm a god boy, now my god boy? All right? So, uh, new new new stats for for a comedian. So you said, what will the stats be? I'm kind of I'm assuming every comedian needs at least charisma to a degree.
Speaker 5: So charisma will be one that will be carried over. But like so if we new because.
Speaker 1: Think of every comedian, right, think of very comedian becau, there's like this charisma, there's storytelling, right, will.
Speaker 5: Storytelling be a stat?
Speaker 1: Is that a snat? This is important? Like yeah, storytelling?
Speaker 4: Uh, we could do agility because like there were physical comedians like uh Jim Carrey and like their ability to contort their face and ship, so that that could be like physicality is good and in which and in this case like where would like where would where would a comedian like Joe Rogan be?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 5: So so if there's any points from intelligence, so you fucking you completely take them out. Intelligence is gonna mend Max Joe, and that would be all agility. Just I think it's just all agility. I would like physicality agility for Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Fine, like physicality because physicality kind of implies a lot, like what what does it not apply to Jim Carrey? Yeah, I don't want to give fucking Joe Rogan Jim Carrey's stats.
Speaker 1: But liked because like this, I don't, I wouldn't. I don't think Joe Rogan could do a cartwheel, you know, I think he can absolutely do a car cartwheel. Who can't do a car?
Speaker 5: He's extremely limber and like like, oh he does his train and.
Speaker 4: And do and he's a he's a jiu jitsu dude, isn't he Like he might not understand, he might not believe in circles. Yeah, while he does a cartwheel somehow, but like he'll be able to do a cartwheel, right.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't know what it is. Yeah, he doesn't know what a cart is.
Speaker 5: He doesn't know what a wheel is. He knows how to put his hands on the ground and carry his dumble legs over.
Speaker 1: You were thinking about that. Why they call it a cart wheel? Don't they call it Carmel's wheel. There's not I'm not a cart or a wheel. I never seen a car. Half walls and half car wheels are everywhere, but I've never seen a car. You're right, Joe, Joe, you're absolutely right. Do you want to see it on? Douge? Pull it up? Would you like to have a seat on? All right, I'll pull it on, Joe, Jami, Jamie pulled my dick on your mouth.
Speaker 5: So there's a reason why it's called a car wheel, Joe.
Speaker 1: Not that. Don't go to that website. Not that one. That's a liberal one.
Speaker 5: That's the one that's Yeah, that's a liberal cup one. Yeah, the Google. Don't go to Google.
Speaker 1: That's liberal Google. Go to Lively. It's so sad. Don't go to r K. You can't trust. You can't trust Google. You gotta get Jamie. You gotta you gotta go to stormfront dot com for the accurate uh again, Joe, Okay, yes, So I'll kill you if you don't listen. Andrew Shelton to the table, fucking slobbering him, sucking him grow Jamie, turn the sound. I can't hear it. Listens to little Thanks for thanks, just trying to be respectful get from killing Boogie to that it is twice they killed them twice, he reads a right, I got him again of his fet stupid wheelchair buddy.
Speaker 5: I never cared about you until I saw that you're maga.
Speaker 1: You're awesome, man, it's really cool.
Speaker 5: Yes, I heard you've been got cocking them uh Donald Trump and and uh and me.
Speaker 1: Actually that's.
Speaker 5: It's pretty great. So you want to get started on me now?
Speaker 8: And it's like no, please, no, no please, He's like holding is like a cat.
Speaker 1: A baby. When a baby with a passifier that gross, Like, yeah, start, start up. I hate that. All right, that's enough and you shoulders. God, the sound of a baby crying like that really pisces me off. It makes me not want to have baby. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 5: The main I like the idea of adoption and like adopting them at like.
Speaker 1: Four or something. Yeah, they alreadygether already at the world touched them, you know, they already been like influenced by the world. A cat cat, you can't get an old cat. You gotta get a kitten. That's kinda say with dogs.
Speaker 4: Really, like I don't know, but like, no, no, I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Get some you can. You can rehabilitate dogs pretty I don't know how traumatized they are if they're like been hit with brooms every day year, if they're right, Yeah, you can't. Training a dog has to happen really early in their lives. Man, It's like really not easy if you didn't ask.
Speaker 5: Yeah, comedians just status to Joe's fucking retarded. All right, I think we got it.
Speaker 4: I think whatever, I don't know, whatever, it's sorry, we didn't know. I genuinely don't know how to answer that question. Hard questions, like it's actually hard. That's that's like a whole extra ammo. You can to instruct you know. I'm not saying we're gonna do that. I'm saying I'm saying, if we were to do it, that would that would have to be that Okay, So let's see.
Speaker 1: I had to reload the page. I've been thinking about taking over the comedy scene. It's an arrogant yeah, you know, thinning.
Speaker 5: Becoming and of like I feel like if I if we just start doing stand up cause I just want to be I want to hop the gate of the comedy gate. You know, there's like a gate of that oh, because there's like many a podcast that I imagine that we could be guest on or at least have people and associate with, but they're kind of like, oh, how many years have you been doing comedy? Like it's it's like that, like I still run at that show. I'll listen to some podcasts like, oh, what do you think is the standard? Like until you should maybe get a special? Oh, ten fifteen years, and I'm like, you're fucking out of your mind. Maybe a long time ago, That's what I'm saying, Like, you're fucking out of your mind. I still think they they're handing that shit out now. They are is the ones that really.
Speaker 1: He really made.
Speaker 5: I think people want to double down and be like, no, that's why you need ten fifty. I'm like, no, Brandon Shop's retarded. He's a bad example of like someone who got a special way too. So there's some people who are fucking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 5: This may sound you may not even believe me, but I imagine if you spent a year writing something, your special would be leagues above a Brandon Shop.
Speaker 4: And you I know this right, And I'm not even that particular. I'm not even particularly self confident in that regard. But like Brandon shab is so low that it's not even it's not even a question. Yeah, so he could do that. I'm not saying it's like an insult. I'm just saying it's you know, you're not like a writer, you know what I mean. Comedy wise, you're funny interpersonally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I could be coming right at all. I've never have no confident in that coming. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I think you could, That's what I'm saying. I think even you could. You could do better than even you went out there and being like you're all gay.
Speaker 1: There. You may have like at you gave me like muppet s mannerism, Like people you're just look at her like I'm looking around, I go down, I get in someone's face like a fat look. That is crazy you're gay.
Speaker 5: At a certain point, it comedy is so hypnotic that if people think you're funny, you're I hate it's it's like it's so weird seeing people giggling before it's anything funny has even been said. Yeah, and I'm like, well, these people are fucking revved up just for like the idea that you're.
Speaker 1: About sunny guys. Have you guys seen to think of Bill Bird? Like Philly doesn't make it fun of people in that's a classic man. He's like, he's evolving. To me, that's like glowing. That's how you bomb.
Speaker 5: That's to me if I bomb, I like the idea of telling them they no zero grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my favorite. It's like it's sun Girl, when you absorb all the coins after you kill people. That's what's happened to Bill Bird.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, sure, I guess yes, I'm so happy he didn't kill me bomb.
Speaker 1: But it's funny how he was making them angry and he just he was loving. It's my favorite.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a respected heiring to that where I just it's it's it's like a little Larry David stuff too, like like there's the worries about him, like going up on stage. He would tell a joke and then if he could, if he could feel that the crowd wasn't getting it, you'd be like, I don't need you guys, I don't need you people. He would just walk He's a.
Speaker 1: Walk away in that context. Hilarious.
Speaker 5: I actually understand that because I remember thinking like, oh, it's like, what an asshole. But if you are bombing and they're actually like and heckling you, I'm like, oh absolutely.
Speaker 1: If if people.
Speaker 5: Aren't receptive to my jokes and I'm bombing in that way, I'm not gonna be a cut immediately.
Speaker 1: But if I see like the energy shift, I'm like, yeah, fuck you, dude. The joke that he was talking not even funny, bitch A joke that.
Speaker 4: He was talking about was so specific because I remember it was just like that's that's funny, but not like a stand up haha funny, it's like clever and amusic. Yeah, So the idea that he would get indignant about people not getting it is so funny, like most people wouldn't get Hilary David's personality. He was just getting just indignation. Like I think that his joke was like, do you mind if I use the two form with you? Do you know what the two form is?
Speaker 1: Right? No?
Speaker 4: Like two ostead And the whole point was like that is more formal and two is more casual. I feel comfortable around you. Even even Brutus used the two form, or like Caesar used the two form after Brutus stabbed him because a two brute, which is like a way form, which is like such a.
Speaker 1: Casual way to they're talking to somebody who killed you, which is like so that that is that it's not written joke, that is it? That is like that is when somebody this guy can write, this guy can't tell jokes exactly. That is what that was like.
Speaker 5: Bars you know what I mean, like all metaphor it's deep, let me let me let's and then you have one of those assholes like try to decipher what it means. But that's not like you don't first first, no, listen, I'm not gonna imagine starting like that.
Speaker 1: Dude. There was like, can I do you mind if I used the two form with you? Because I feel comfortable with you people, and if it's two form like people did he think he was talking to but they was talking to paper. He was writing it down to.
Speaker 4: It was going to be like good job speaking to You have to you have to have a specific sense of huban b. You have to be educated enough to know that. Three, you have to know a too brute that which is so specifically do not know that. I guarantee you most people do not know that. I don't know that because there's a fucking achievement in Halo three based on it.
Speaker 1: I looked it up. No way, no, I mean that he is technically I knew what it was. Yeah, that is a way. I definitely the phrase. But that's unders that kept. It's like, oh cool, then you move on with your days. That does not keep you alive or help to state you. It's just so fun.
Speaker 4: I would love to see because what's what's wild about that is the best have an audience.
Speaker 1: There must have been rooms that got it, you know what I mean? Maybe not, maybe that was fresh.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's one of those things where it's just like there's a couple of even if they got it, I feel like they'd be like, oh, it's like it's not like it's like it'll laughing. Many times I've heard like clever jokes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hi, I get it, and that's why you a little nose exhale. It's like you hear a bar and you're like, it's pretty decent, you know, not like four frames and being like I like to be formed with you guys. You people don't even give a minute.
Speaker 9: People download again, Someone's like that's great as they're trying to process what's happening. I think that's that's ironically very funny. Four four frames is a fourth of a second.
Speaker 1: That is a same that is insane. I love that. That's that's funny. Actually, all right, let's uh, I love it. I love how fucking dumb people are. Did we answer what the fun was that? I don't know? Did we say? Did I say some of the people because I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, guys, I don't think I picked on because I was scrolling through because I had to refresh the page. So roach Dog Junior wrote it, and he says this isn't a complaint on Chris, as he usually picks entertaining questions, but what if Derek and Swing picked Slash read the questions once? Perhaps an extra AMMO idea. I don't know, this is what I do.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I figured this is my role on the show. Like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't really have a problem. It's not difficult to do.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing. The only thing that, uh, the prospect of that sounds interesting because the question questions that he would.
Speaker 1: Pick, there's a part of it.
Speaker 5: There's a part of it that like say, the the quality of the question listeners, listeners, the quality of the questions, you know, are going to be massively downgraded. However, they they also understand that that's comedy.
Speaker 4: So everything with a heart is something that we've already read.
Speaker 5: Like I there's some people playing some good money that it probably just says, why are you gay?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that, and I saw one. I saw one a couple of weeks agether that stuck with me.
Speaker 1: It was just meep, meep. But but that also it's magical. These are so.
Speaker 5: And I feel like I do my best. I feel like, uh, let's see, let's see what he's got.
Speaker 1: Let's see what he's got.
Speaker 4: I can't prepare them in Advancau sometimes, like I try to feel feel like how things are going, and he's like, oh, there's a vibe going on, or there's a question about this.
Speaker 1: Let me go to that one. So it's kind of a I don't know, it's it's a little tedious, but okay, this is not much of a question. You're not anywhere near the microphone, by the way, I'm looking. Okay, there you go, greeting gay Lord's on my phone. What's his name? Connor does this this slowly dug the desolate Canadian greeting to the ay lord's on my phone. I got to meet a cute guy back in October during Comic Con. Got ourselves a real good connection, and we're wearing which, god, we're wearing a tire fallout suit in Boston pizza? What call it in the Boston pizza? Is that quite literally?
Speaker 3: What it says?
Speaker 1: That is what that says? So it's going good? How do we how do I not fuck it up? And whatever? Well, what's call and whatever? We'll update soon, So how do you not fuck it up? Just U not fucking wait?
Speaker 4: Hold on because I am reading this and it is it is kind of incomprehensible. I don't yeah, so the question is I'll read it again just because it is. It's not gonna be much better as I read it. Let's see kind of the de's looking anyone? He says, greetings to you gay wads on my phone. I got to meet this cute guy back in October during Comicon, got ourselves a real good connection with me wearing an a entire fallout vault suit in the Boston pizza. So it's going good. How do I not fuck it up and whatever. We'll update when available.
Speaker 5: Man, there's a so, I don't know what's the person's name, Connor the Canadian Connor the desolate Canadians. So help you, Connor, you met so you met this guy? Uh during Comic Con in the Boston Pizza. So interesting, So you met so D. The only thing I was confused with, Like I was saying, uh so during comic Con uh, meaning that it wasn't at comic Con, but it was during the thing was going on and at the Boston Pizza is where y'all met, right, I guess wearing an entire fallout suit in the Boston Pizza.
Speaker 4: But is the bosson like the Boston pizza or is that is that a reference to that? I mean, it's not a proper noun, so I don't know if it's like a if it's you know what I mean. It kind of sounds like you met him on.
Speaker 1: A pizza, and who's wearing it?
Speaker 5: Got ourselves a real good connection with me wearing oh you wearing it an entire fallout suit, And so I would say this is when I'm like, like, say, you know that one person like was like very thorough with their question or whatever the fuck and this this would have been good to have a little bit more like this is a little bit more than I want to know. But I'm assuming you' all bonded over fallout. That's why you mentioned it. I guess, yeah, I'm assuming this is why. That's why it was mentioned. Or he's just bragging saying I was wearing this drip and then this dude's like, hey, what's good, let.
Speaker 1: Me suck you off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just it's was he like a degenerate dude that was like, hey, you look fucking hot. Let me suck your dick.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I barely know how to give relationship advice, let alone relationship advice.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not even a relationship. You just met the guy, so like, I don't know, how does he.
Speaker 1: Not fuck it up?
Speaker 5: I mean to me, it's just I think that to me, the little the bars in hell lately. Real, here's real advice, Like instead of instead of being a fucking dumb ass, real advice is I feel like this is the best advice because a lot of people will try to not be themselves. I'm like, no, no, no, no, be your fucking self.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be yourself, be extra yourself in fact, no, be more yourself than you normally.
Speaker 1: That's sucking up already. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: By being extra and which is never a good thing? Uh look look, uh connor be yourself. And if say the connection, if there's not, if things fall apart, well then that it was not a good idea. If if you know, it's like, you know, don't want you don't want to be someone who you're not just to keep this connection going. So what I mean is like, say, say, my boy, he actually just got a relationship and he didn't have to pretend to be nothing. He's just like, I'm a fucking nerd ass dumbass in the art and uh, he's dating some chick that, like, I don't know, jose said, she looks like a stripper, but like she's fucking like cool dark humor in the Simpsons and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Nothing you a head, Yeah, And I'm like, he didn't, he didn't have to.
Speaker 5: He pulled He pulled a battie by just being his authentic nerd ass bitch self, you know, shout out to my home shockingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm just like, you're already a fucking nerd wearing a fallout fucking jumpsuit. He clearly I'm assuming that dude's in the fallout. He was, He probably was at the con too, but at the pizza thing, I'm assuming that's what all that is just.
Speaker 1: Hydra crazes until like three four months into the dating and then.
Speaker 5: Reveals, Guys, Yeah, forget everything I said.
Speaker 1: I was stupid. Yea, honest, I don't don't don't. I let him talk because he deserves that, Like he deserves he has the right to do that. But like it's gay what you said, Yeah, don't do me the gay gay guys gay, let me do'll be his version of gay. You're your version of gay is wrong? But like better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So here's the so, here's the thing. Next encounter, just fuck his butt.
Speaker 1: That's it. Like go straight, go straight for the butt stuff like like like come over, like they'll be like his butt, they come over, they'll be like and to be like, hey, I'm here for but period. What's the next question? Yeah you got one? Yeah, Yeah, Eric wept for there was no more cock to suck. Hello Huckleberry Finn and to John pretty John Jim's uh do you think if there were other legitimate races sort of like lizard people and orcs, they would have would they have been genocided by now or would they still be around? No, shot a lizard now? Are they powerful? Orcs would be? It depends on It depends on a lot, yeah, because it's like depends on how quick they have kids. Oh that is age and ship. I didn't even think about that. Yeah, it's like humans, we we just state fairly fast, but like orcs in everything just state like a what like goblins and orcs.
Speaker 5: It's like did they come up with alongside humans? Like did they come up alongside humans? Because at that point, I don't think we could have made the mistake, right because we.
Speaker 4: Were all like, yeah, we were all kind of in the same place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I don't think we could have.
Speaker 1: I think we have. There'd be so much mixed race things in general. They'd be like other mixed races and stuff like that. Mmm. I like lizard's probably not, but like let's say orcs if it's possible yet, it'd be like then it'd be like in biome, Like biomes would be different. They'd be less human for sure, but like different bomb set. It's like there'd be sucking swamps would be full of gator niggas. Let's put it this way, we went gater niggas. Awesome phrase. It sounds awesome. Yeah, let's put his way. We would have a cool phrase. I wish I could say it. Yeah, you can if you want. You're not a camera, you put a.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah as soon as it's off, or go black and say it, because then people won't know who said it.
Speaker 1: Actually, were twenty three and me, twenty three and me and you, you want at least one fourth you're down to say whatever you want. Yeah, you're like, I wouldn't be surprised by that. You're like, what you got something in there? A mess?
Speaker 4: What I mean, Like it's very you know what I mean, it was a genetic mess. Like it's like it's very so many you know what he means. Egyptians over there, fucking.
Speaker 5: Motherfuckers walking around doing that thing and ship and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, you know what you I know you, I know you. I've seen you before in those drawings, like a fucking pharaoh. You freak like an Egyptian. Stupid song.
Speaker 4: You do like walk like an Egyptian is catchy to me.
Speaker 5: I mean, I like how that chick says it. That's not it sounds it's real.
Speaker 4: It's it's the verse that like there's something like it's bouncing.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the verse actually really no, oh my god, I'm sure if you see it like.
Speaker 1: Dot lyrics, but I remember the melody where it's like if you can't just said, but that's a good melody.
Speaker 4: It's it is it's just fun like it's like it puts me in a good mood every time I hear it, even though it's racist.
Speaker 1: Is it racist? Exactly?
Speaker 5: Walk like a little bit a slave. It's like a walk like a China man.
Speaker 1: Because walk the Egyptian is like, it's that's a kind of dancing, you know, like tutting is a kind of dancing. It's not racist, it's it's I guess it could be a little ignorant. I guess here. Let me I'll put it this way.
Speaker 4: At the very least, a sixteen year old in twenty seventeen would have called the racist.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, I put it that way. It probably isn't that bad.
Speaker 5: But Egyptians would they appreciate random people walking around like you know, I feel like they're probably like, what are you doing? It's kind of like motherfucker's Like it's like from Egypt, do you understand me?
Speaker 1: But that's so different. That's like, I like, I know where are you from? I know what you mean, but like, I'm clearly from Egypt. You are here. Oh yeah, I would know already. That's insane. Oh my god, you speak English? You speak of England? Way, is that the right one? Yeah? English? He's so racist, he doesn't even know he's code switching racism, racism, all that which one racist? Yeah, wants you to a fucking Egyptian. It's like, uh, do you speak to English? Like? Hell? I love that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying that there'd be it'd be different. They would some would be extinct, probably because you know people, there's no likelihood we would be extinct. Probably maybe if we were dealing with or possible. It depends people. People ain't overpowering. I think it just depends on the empowering you. But like, think of the underthogs. We were't overpowering the underthogs, and we ended up winning a fucking race against them.
Speaker 4: I think it's so different though, I feel like orcs is, So that's such a different classic things.
Speaker 1: It's different, but like the same things would happen, you know, like that if there's orcs, like there's probably other kinds of creatures that probably killed off orcs too. You know, it'd be so much diversity and like how things would work. There'd be insane like race wars. Like actually, it'd be like crazy a race wars. Sure, I mean, what are you doing to an allegator man like a house right now?
Speaker 5: We're teetering there now, so yeah, we already do that when we're all so of course we're gonna I would just say we would try to extinct those other races, but we would.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, if there was more variety and difference and human it would probably be more solidified.
Speaker 4: Oh so you think, like, I understand what you're saying, but if we came up alongside other like, we would be less inherently disturbed by them because we would be acclimated to their presence.
Speaker 1: There would be like sky, it would still be problems. I think there would be problems though.
Speaker 5: I think I think humans are so easily susceptible to madmen trying to genocide everything, So I just I don't think it would happen. But I think we would definitely try. They would definitely try to kill everything be like, and it wouldn't work. There would be genocide. It's one hundred percent. They'd be like people gone, but it be It's it's so up in the year. That's like a good question, though, why don't you write a story about that not to be rude, like actually and find out that we reached piece by actually giving birth to you know, like it shouldn't happen, like the cross species, like birth shouldn't happen, but then it actually works.
Speaker 1: A stupid little lizard person.
Speaker 5: And this is this is like the hope of of of a of like the world the future harmony, you name it harmony, and everyone's like, that's gay, kill it.
Speaker 1: But that is literally in the setting where like there's a war between dragons and elves and they're like, we're going to have a half health preacher and then they murder it that the dragons are like wait, wait, wait, wait, let's kill that, and then the war stops. In the world, I guess that was good. This is good, but it comes back as it's crazy. It's crazy. It's literally half dragon.
Speaker 5: Liter just can't say, is it a baby? Lich, I don't know lychling, Yeah, little terrified.
Speaker 1: I assume it's like a philaxtory or something like a fake body, so it mentally might still be a baby, but the dragon. So it's already terrifying to begin with. I can't withstand more of this. Yeah, no more, DIGGI mon, Yeah, you don't have an imaginative mind. It's cool. You can't imagine the things in front of you. It's ray. I can't imagine that. I can't imagine the shows. It's all black. I'm scared of that's too more. Hello Machiato Americano and dark ROAs my co workers. You the name, okay, Milki Man Milki little Man Milkie little Man rode In Hettleman drum rode In. Hello Machiato Americano and dark Ros. My co worker is fifty six years old who condantly cheats on his wife with prostitute and has told some down right unnecessarily detailed stories about things he did for twenty dollars squirrel twenty dollars, Oh my god, like the twenty dollars squirrel tail butt plug in his glove box. All that aside, what sort of unabashed the generated behavior. Do you think you'll be getting up to around that age? Nothing like that?
Speaker 5: Probably, I man, twenty dollars. Wait wait, just squirrel girl in.
Speaker 1: A twenty dollar squirrel girl butt plug he has in his dashboard. That's not a squirrel girl. But we say, scurew girl.
Speaker 5: He's not a squirrel tale in a big butt you know, like I was hoping that you're gonna say no, it actually is.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's fact. Pull it out of your bag. That's interesting and it's so wide. I'd be like, how practice.
Speaker 4: That stuff is interesting to me because I'm just like, damn like, because fifty isn't sometimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, it's it's old, but it's not like fifty is not far from us anymore, you know, Like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like you're I don't know, I feel like there's a pretty maybe not maybe it's not a high chance, but there's a decent chance that I feel like your wife is still kind of hot in your fifties.
Speaker 1: Probably just now, dude. People never said, toll me, how old is she? Like?
Speaker 5: People who take care of themselves can age very well. Yeah, yeah, especially you know, because one thing that really destroys people the newice of people that spends a lot of time in the sun, so like it flocks them when they get old, they're like awful, But yeah, that's not old dude. Like, I'm pretty sure Jojo in her fifties. I'm still gonna think, like, I'm not gonna be like, oh what, I've got to get a squirrel tail and shove it in my ass, let's go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it sounds absurd to me. Really.
Speaker 5: The thing is, I hope that person doesn't know, uh, the coworker's wife, because then I'm just like, damn, bro a, what a.
Speaker 1: What a dilemma?
Speaker 4: What like do I do you insert yourself in that situation? I don't know, it's a coworker.
Speaker 1: I don't know the classic mind my business. I did the wonderful mind my business. I kind of that. I definitely didn't know them.
Speaker 5: I would one I'm not gonna get involved, but if I knew them, I'm like, I met this girl a few times, Like I just I have a I have I'm that's hard for me to just let people like, oh, he's like guy code, bro what what the fuck you know?
Speaker 1: I have tried to dissuade people from making bad decisions. And I've never listened to when it comes to relationship stuff. No one ever listens to me in my friend group ever, like honestly, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, you know what live live, and I'll be like, say anything if it was probably like girlfriend ship, because to me, I'm like, well whatever. When it gets to that marriage borro, I'm like, damn, that's fucking that's aria.
Speaker 4: For a long time old married I feel like at that point, I don't know, man, like you're fifty years old. I don't know's It's hard for me to even conceptualize that situation because to me, I would be like, you're doing this because you're bored clearly, uh huh, and you're with this person for this long for what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing that? It's a he needs to tighten that back.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand what the impetus would be. I can't wrap my head around this.
Speaker 5: I just think there's a it's almost I think it's in the way of like how people do tradition or it's clear that you shouldn't do this anymore, but you're so used to doing it so and that's like staying in the marriage. But clearly he's not that interested in his wife anymore, but she's been there for so long. However long they've been married, Yeah, you know, they they're established. Yeah, it's one of those things where it's like, oh, it's good. It's probably gonna be a big fucking deal.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 5: Most people don't get pre or post nuptial agreements. Yeah, like so he'll probably lose a lot.
Speaker 1: Of his stuff. Just to me, just like, bro just suffer. I mean you you fucking I mean, like the idea that's the whole thing about marriage.
Speaker 4: Though, because you will get cause you're gonna I can't imagine not getting bored, like like forty years that you're gonna be bored.
Speaker 1: Right, it's just a matter of just like are you gonna ruin your life over it? You know, I don't know. I mean silence, There is gonna there's gonna be a period of time when you're no longer gonna probably be physically attracted to your partner, right. Saying about that, it's just like, well I think I think it's it's it's a you can still love them, but you're probably like my wife is not as hot as they used to be, But that's fine. That it's like part of existing it's maybe not you of people's personal like philosophies on that stuff. Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I've never felt like sex was a big deal at all, but like nobody else feels that way. So it's like it's just best not to even fuck around with it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's not a big that's like food to me. It's just like I don't, I don't whatever, because I'm not. I could. I think like this right, like I could fuck several women if i'm if, I'm if I just want sex, I can get it, you know, Like it's not like hard to it's not hard to get that. You know, you're in a relationship for more than that. You know, so at a certain point you might not be fucking the same way you're used to. But that's fine because you still love the time you spend with that person. Problem. Yeah, but you have to be with someone you enjoy that with a lot of people, are we We are all witnessed people just being anaship that they just don't have that with people.
Speaker 5: You know, that guy for sure, like I said, he clearly got married because it was expected of him. Uh, you guys, you don't have to get married. Like, if you want to just fuck bitches, you can do that. Yeah, there's a thing that some people just feel like, oh it's like going to college and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They feel like they have to.
Speaker 5: Do these beats and you don't have to do it anymore. So just if you're you clearly don't want to be married. If you're fucking prostitutes all the time, that's not your marriage.
Speaker 1: That is not marriage, So don't do it if you.
Speaker 4: Also, I've also I met like a handful of like people who are like older who are married, and I think they're like I think they're pretty pragmatic people where they're like, listen, I love you, you know, where we work as a unit, we're bored whatever. And that's interesting to see how that that's a fucking fascinating situation. But to me, I'm just like, at the very least like transparently, like surely you've been with this person long enough that like you can have a mature conversation about like what like what how could you possibly not understand like at that point, like oh, I'm fifty years old, and it's just like fuck man, this is uh, this is weird. I don't know if I feel kind of like, I don't know, at least have that conversation, but like to sneak around and go I don't know, man, I would rather I would personally just suffer in silence, wait it out.
Speaker 1: Suffer in signs. I'm just not.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm built for this. I'm I've had my fair share of fun. Yeah, I don't have a lot of those what ifs or fomo when it comes to like women, because really, at the end of the day, because legitimately, pussy is pussy. It's not it's that I've never with many women, and I've never been like this feels particularly different or something.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's great.
Speaker 5: I've had so there's I've never I've had pussy that was let's say they needed some antioxies on them or maybe like I mean, I mean.
Speaker 1: Where it's like, oh, you.
Speaker 5: Know you you clearly weren't taking care of yourself or something, but not because it felt bad. I think that's retarded, Like you're you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: To me. It's like, what are you saying. I've definitely had that felt better than each other, but not like radically, so maybe the moment was better. Maybe the moment was better. That's probably like it was a lot of factors.
Speaker 5: Is I promise you it's not the vagina itself. It might even be like she's not feeling it, so she's fucking not particularly loop for you. And so there's there's there's many things where it's like moments have hit different, but it's like it's not. It's like, even like hooking up with my wife, there are moments where sometimes it's like, oh, that wasn't as good as it was, just for many reasons. Sometimes I'm not, like my back's hurting, and so I'm not fucking putting it in like I normally would because I'm like I'm still.
Speaker 1: Gonna get it in because I want it. Yeah. Yeah, Like I'm aware it's but like at that age, I don't. I just don't think. I'm like I think me and little you're probably playing board games more than we already do. I still like playing D and D but it is fun. Hunh legit like, yeah we're old. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just to me, that's like because I love seeing couples that are like in their eighties or whatever and they're still like madly in love with each other and I feel like like I'll see ones they're still holding hands, like I don't. I don't like hold hands that much. But it's more of just it just feels like a who who's this four kind of that's I don't need to get to that, but I'm just saying, like seeing them do stuff like that and like being all loveyed with each other at like dinner or at breakfast more realistically, they're out for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go to dinner. For I rarely go to dinner, Like, ah, fuck in traffic, we gotta like go somewhere. I don't fuck. Traffic is really the biggest. It's one hundred of traffic for me, Literally going to dinner sucks when you when you have to drive to it. It's that. It's literally that for me. Right, I love New York City so much and it's just like let's walk walk, let's walk somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, I don't know, yeah whatever, this person, uh, don't get involved in what my personal like just it's not good business.
Speaker 1: What was the because that was the points like what do you see yourselves getting up to that age?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we kind of covered that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm yeah, I probably killing my girlfriend, my wife hopefully, but yeah, I mean just playing. I'm hoping that.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping that this podcast like we at some point we start making out like bandits and then like so in our fifties we can kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're sitting on a kill ourselves. Yeah something. I'm hoping that, like fifties will be chill, we're like, oh, we're good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think by the time I'm that old, I think if I'm married, I'm going to be married to somebody that I've been very transparent about where I'm just like, listen, I can see this. I could see that, I can see myself being bored by fifty and so that's just gonna be something that you're gonna have to understand.
Speaker 1: I just think, don't fucking get married.
Speaker 5: Like if that if that's your thought, bro, I'm like, don't get married.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Why you just don't have to?
Speaker 5: That's you don't have into something like that, because yeah, I don't know, yeah all that like for me.
Speaker 1: I don't. People are like, I don't know how people like have single relationships. The just le Bron is like, how does it like it? Just do like I mean, that's fine. All your line like, hey, I don't want to I want to just have sex. That's it. I think that then if they're like I want more than this to be like okay, don't do it, I'm like, all right, well I'm out and you put your I would have to say, listen, you gotta get better at it. You have to improve, Yeah, you gotta yeah, why not? Yeah, yeah, it's got it.
Speaker 5: You gotta be a little better about it.
Speaker 1: You got good practice, put some work into this. Yeah, I can't be doing everything. Get a little better. Maybe this might work.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't, there is I'll be honest, I think there's many people that they just don't have conversations about that ship.
Speaker 1: Definitely it's time boo. It's kind of uncomfortable conversation.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey man, because I'm being honest, there's a lot of like, say me, I talk about the mecca for me is like uh, eating ice cream and get my dicks up or something.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: The thing is, there's some there's I'm gona be honest, there's some women that were just like, you don't understand the idea.
Speaker 1: It's called sucking dick. Sucking, not just mouth over it and then moving your head back and forth. That's not if you feel the teeth.
Speaker 4: You're like, I've had people take that too seriously where it's like it's not straw, dude, we see it's just exactly.
Speaker 5: So there's there's a thing where it's like, well, if you're with that person, you can at least talk to them about it, right, If it's like one off things, you're obviously not going to coach them.
Speaker 1: They do you do because they're gonna stop and leave. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go suck off some nerd that's grateful.
Speaker 1: Complain too.
Speaker 5: As soon as as soon as you like literally like look at he bust he takes that sh out.
Speaker 1: I wish that was me, dude, I'm being I was like gonna come from laughing, and that'd be hilarious. That's insane.
Speaker 5: You would come and you die. I would I would die, and be honest, I'd be like, I can't be partners with you.
Speaker 4: We can't be we can't be comedy partners if you're gonna every time. That's the reason he took this job because he found it that he comes every time he laughs he's just having this is a.
Speaker 1: Sick and he's being paid for it. He's getting paid for it. You're getting paid to come. That's crazy. That's truly gross. That's amazing. You just rope in the whole time. Appreciates some funny. There's some funny. It was great giggling, so my teeth was funny.
Speaker 4: You don't have to get married. You don't have to get married. Don't do it if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: It's that's simple.
Speaker 4: It is that simple. And also just again just have conversations. And because I don't think it's I really do think most people at a certain point have that feeling. It's just a matter of like whether or not like it.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 5: It's so disastrous that it's even worth like really doing anything about it.
Speaker 1: And I think for most people it's probably not.
Speaker 4: It's just like whatever, who cares, we'll talk through it, we'll fucking spicings up or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I think for me is it's just like you got listen, man, I take it seriously, all right. I'm in competitive rank, okay, and you gotta be you gotta.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't, I can't not have a I can't be with a casual.
Speaker 5: Casual sexually you're telling sexually, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't be with somebody who doesn't take that seriously. Well, I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm I like, well, like say, I like where we're at. I feel like everything is like for me, everything is going great, like it's communication is great, everything's fucking chill. There's no like this sucks or this is too She's not too insane or like, you know, like because there's some like Jade Girl, there's.
Speaker 1: Like choke me. That's crazy, And I'm like, ah, do what I gotta do. I'm I'm not doing I gotta do too, But I do not choking. I've been, I've been to I've been to the dark field.
Speaker 5: I think a light grip on the neck is not choking because that's literally not choking. I don't literally want to try to phixiate something. I love choking women explicitly. I'm into whatever the person in front of me is retribution. I'm into whatever the person in front of me is into at the time. So you have no self self, that's what you have. None of the self.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have no line. I have lines.
Speaker 5: It was sure you did you would you you have lines, I think so, But what if the chicks like you know, flips you over and she's like, I'm gonna I'm gonna beg you.
Speaker 1: I have lines. Well, she's powering you thought, what if she does she paid what? She rapes you and you're like and you're like, then I guess, yeah, I guess, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What if she overpowers you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna get fun. Yeah. I didn't think about that. I thought of the comedist and I was like, no, wait, that's just someone getting raised. Yeah that is excellent. But I have a sense of self. I have a line. You sure, yeah? Have you met it yet? What do you mean? Have you? Maybe? I had something I had to go meet. You have to go meet someone. I've been like, listen, this is that's I'm not into that.
Speaker 5: No, we're not doing She's like fizzed deep and you hey, hey, hold hold on, hold on, Okay, you don't kiss my neck.
Speaker 1: You just you just you. You just flicked my heart. Okay, that's awesome. Wa, no eye contact. You look me in the face. I fucking I have a I'm stu ticklish on my neck. I I can't like you can't go. You cannot go in Lily, I am you. I done into a turtle, dude. I tried to do this. Literally, I feel like this and I'm like, it's an I'm literally not trying to do this. I swear to you. I'm very ticklish and I don't like people touching me in general. I'm sorry you do so fucking stop stop. I'm gonna hit you. Guys to stop, Chris, stop me. I do not want to hit you. Stop push me it gorilla mode right now, crazy gorilla. That's why I love going. I love going frame by frame and somebody seeing someone be something that really not that was that was that video of the kid, well the et thing. That wasn't a video. That was just something we made up. But like there's a this video, this old thing with the video it is every race.
Speaker 4: There's this video like it's really out of focus. We've talked about it on the show before, like eight years ago. This is really out of focus video of this child getting kicked by this woman. And it's so funny because it zooms in but it's so low rez that like every frame because it's doing the you know, the pixels are doing like the predictive kind of you know, the the predictive pixel like fill in. It looks like a different kid every frame.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: At the end, he just looks like he looks like a drawing of LIKENI from a fucking edit, Netty.
Speaker 5: It just it's just want a video that you couldn't find, right, This is one of the.
Speaker 1: Videos that we we had it on Twitter. I should have saved it, Yeah I didn't. I didn't. That's the same that with the freaking baby too. I don't want to think about that one. I don't want to hear if it's it wasn't even that. Yeah, I don't want to hear every funny video. That's why I do it. Now we think I'm crazy. I'm sad at how many videos I've lost. But of course I got to save into the Spider versus my camera roll. So if you're not gonna have access to that movie, I own. I literally own it physically too. I gotta say the entire stand so on my fucking phone. I really need that serious. I have the I have the Brole movie on my phone. The camera it's such a such a waste of space, Like what am I using the space for? Stuff like that. No, not that, But what am I using it for memories? Photos? Well, I could do it. I haven't been the memories of that because I'm saving the entirety of the boost socking Spanish? Do you take at all? I'm a picture person. I kind of don't either, never have been you got you got it man for Instagram.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I feel like all the Kim Trails or whatever RFK is talking about, like it's gonna get our brains and we're not gonna we need these to remember stuff.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna have dementia eventually, and I'm I don't care.
Speaker 4: You already have com clearly okay with it, you already have anything.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 5: I think my lack of sleep is making me sprint towards dementia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your speed running.
Speaker 5: I need to stop and I can't help it. So I went to bed at like five thirty, you know what I mean. I was like, I told myself, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Bet at two. Did you actually go to better five thirty this morning? Yes? Me too. Isn't it great?
Speaker 5: It's it's and I'm like, I know, I'm like, oh, I'm gonna be fucking gone.
Speaker 1: In twenty years.
Speaker 4: I was just making stupid Instagram videos that I didn't post and then I like, fucking.
Speaker 1: It, completed it. I'm saving them. No, I'm saving them for like I went to bed at a reasonable time relatively, Yeah, and you're still late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is we was we were wondering about that, Like do you leave at eleven thirty? Is that what you're saying? You're like, oh, I usually I think eleven thirty. It's time to call the fucking time.
Speaker 1: Leave my house around like what you are like twenty five and I'm like, it's gonna take too long? Twenty five? Wait, what do you mean? What do you mean it would take too long because of the fact that when I'm when I'm with like people that I know they're driving, they get here in like four or five minutes, maybe because everybody is the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, all right, all right, yeah anyway, yeah, remember when you remember five minutes ago when you painted a picture where I was being raped.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was pretty cool. It's funny. Like what it's funny? I remember you being like, hey, would it be hilarious if we got raped? I remember you said that you tried to definitely said, you tried to, you tried to apply that, you tried to, you attack it. You're like, you don't have a sense of self. Also, get raped is basically it's kinda yeah, I have a sense of Self's get the piss out of here? Yeah, out of here, milking read the We're gonna read the guy's balls. But I thought the t how do you be? Can you pop testicles? They can pop? Right?
Speaker 5: Thinking about stuff like that, man, that's like trauma without that even every happening like it hurts me thinking about that ship.
Speaker 1: I doesn't. I just don't care about that. I also hitting my boss so many times, and I'm sure there yeah, sure they're numb. My balls are so numb. My bowels, my bowels are alright. I done killed myself.
Speaker 4: Can read twenty five dollar Patreon names. Remember you can join this cluster of a show. Put your name in these credits if you want.
Speaker 1: What song is that?
Speaker 3: Myself?
Speaker 1: I have killed myself.
Speaker 3: I have killed myself. I killed myself, kill myself. My line man, I fuck dude, and then he.
Speaker 1: Disrupts the kill myself and then also it makes a game. That's the that's the whole fus fan you want to read the names.
Speaker 5: He's got the best fucking improvm. I'd rather not, But you got the best.
Speaker 1: School, like, dude, I'd rather not. Yeah, me neither. How much is tuition? Do your improv school? Fucking all you should do? All that was good? He was fantastic. Actually, uh all right, this is the twenty five dollars up like the countdown please uh fifteen fourteen deleted Evil Tom Sweety says I love the I love the gays, but they're not human. Ray J j R. Steak Eater evil Ken kamar Be Like what what what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: My fuck is?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What what? I'm a pedophile. Doc Brown in uh eighteen nineteen eighty fifty five was supposed to be thirty five years old with white hair and wrinkles. Gay comebat evolked gay little combat evolked Emma throwing big bucks build Gunda model kits. They're really fun. My uncle, my tard uncle used to molest me. Now well sorry, now that he has locked in syndrome, my old deed on rhino pills to take revenge every day. That's crazy. Oh yeah, I heard that's intense. That's good. I like that. I don't go for you, Good for you, man, I don't like that for you. The glog glog gabblobgenmagin Kanye has fixed the what the Patriots Patreon tears. Oh my god. The idea of bobbity freaking taking Kanye and this influence is crazy. Uh My, Abba taught me a few things too, like how to rip your skin off and use it, use his way, using my own mouth. Donald don quisote, don quixote, donkey, donkey, donkey donkey like testicles like testicles. The environmental storytelling of dead squirrel Sweeney, you looked up the wrong yes king meme which it's called. This is what squid word can is what squre can't sleep? Brazerker Broley gap shotting Sween Snart Tank in Japan featuring Donny Somali. Ain't no way, what do you call it? Ain't no rest for the spit kid. That's insane. Dead rectum redemption. Put donuts on my cock, my goose shooter? What the o? The truth? You can't handle it? The Purple Warrior. I'm not sleeping on a plane unless by pilot. This autistic black I'm just about to play this stick black polyamorous amputee, Jesus Christ and trees mind yeast what you call it? Domination? Vonna the Dead, special needs goblinoid Derek is innocent, fashtag free him, round eyed Asian mus Muffled Muffallied, Muffa fied or Mamma fied Muffa fied whoa Mamma fied? And Chris's doubles what in double stuff addict? Chris's house is built like a fucking Janga t passle. Sometimes I can't believe they made hers she woke by using pronouns in there and its name so stupid Hershey, that's that's not bad. That's a but it's not that's a well aged joke, you know, Like I have no comedy for real.
Speaker 5: That's a to me, who's that redneck that did the red neck comedy Larry Cable Guy? Yeah, one of them, but the I'm thinking of the Jeff Foxworthy. That's that type of joke to that, Jeff Jeff would be like, I wish they.
Speaker 1: Were just straight up racist during that. It'd be so much funny it was.
Speaker 5: I feel like if they came back and did another one, they would I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they'd be like these guys are gone too far. Nah, they're wallin. I'm Larry than Nward guy. They'd be like, look, man, I looked. I'm from the rural South and black people do scare me. But these guys are tripping. Calm down. Leave the Mexicans here.
Speaker 5: At least the one. There's one named bill Ingvall who nobody remembers.
Speaker 1: He had a show. Oh he did, he did, Yeah, it was the bill Ingvall Show. I'm not kidding. I swear to God this is I was Hallucina.
Speaker 5: He's the one that like everyone doesn't remember. I guess he was like the he needs to become racist.
Speaker 1: He also has the show that nobody remembers.
Speaker 5: Yes he does, because Jeff Fox really did that. Smarter than the fifth grade?
Speaker 1: Are you smarter than the fifth grade? The answer was no, Drew uh uh. The the Ron White is actually a pretty good comedian. Actually, yeah, I like I remember liking one.
Speaker 5: Larry the cable guy was just just did uh stadium tours. He was just so he was super famous. So I'm just saying, like all of them did stuff because the cars. I guess he had a fucking show.
Speaker 4: He had a sitcom, had like an show comedy was interesting. I remember watching it just had a curiosity because it's on TVs. I remember watching a lot of TVs for some reason, like I liked watching like everybody that was Raymond and Conan and stuff, and so I was like billing Bullshow.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that's what that is?
Speaker 11: And I watched it and it was like, suck, fucking dumb redneck. It's like, look, I got a family, this is my daughter ship. Fuck it sucked so hard. And then he presses the audience.
Speaker 1: Himself. I'm actually curious.
Speaker 4: Look up the look up the theme song for the if there even was one.
Speaker 1: I don't even swing shows up late to the scorel on show to scroll his phone, eat the sandwich and everyone, and he would say he's there snart tingk r PG on Twitter. Once photos of you all, please. Ben Shapiro's actually right for once reward him. Yeah, even he was like this.
Speaker 5: He was like, it's like he can't even he couldn't even lie about sucking uh Trump's stuff. He's like he's like he's absolutely not correct about because Trump was like what he was he said that Ukraine started the war. Oh yeah, it's Trump was started. And then Ben was like, Yeah, we're gonna listen to this clip because I think he's wrong. He's like, he's it's absolutely not true.
Speaker 4: That's what Candice Owens on fucking Piers Morgan talking about how like Yeahel was doing a genocide and Gaza also.
Speaker 1: That's what got her fired from the Daily Wire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally yeah, because she was talking about no one should be fucking genociding anyone. She didn't specifically say Israel was doing it, but it was clear he sees me.
Speaker 1: Candice, I would prefer that he didn't mention Jews in any in any real way.
Speaker 5: So if you want to get her job, you're making us look bad even though we are doing some really shady snow the day. Why over here in the idea, you know, we're basically the same.
Speaker 1: Bang this ship finna be crazy when it shows up. Now I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I didn't mean to pull you into my office exactly about like I'm getting quite sick of having to. If you could just do me the salid of like bringing your chair into my office after you're after you're done sitting on it.
Speaker 1: On it as sweaty as possible. That's tweaty as possible. Please come here after work out. That's exactly what I was gonna do. Hassan looks like someone who took a duplo figure and put Lego's head on it. Uh suing my ex boyfriend Cassie of my friends. Uh cut my cock into pieces. This is my These are my trainy scars. I don't like that word at all. Zilla, King of the Hooks, you still like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like that word, but like, I also don't like that because to me, it does feel like a shorthand.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It used to be not it didn't used to be offensive, but then the wrong people started using it. And because it would be those those pitches would call themselves, they would call it themselves.
Speaker 1: It was like like, oh, I mean yeah, we used to call ourselves that. It was kind of in that way. It was like endearing.
Speaker 4: And it's not even necessarily that it's to me, it's just like it literally is just like a shorter version of the word, Like it doesn't even feel like a slur.
Speaker 1: The you're gonna say trance, that's literally more accurate. Well, I'm understand that's what I'm saying effective same meaning, but I know the people that would argue to say the word are dicks, and that's why kind and that's.
Speaker 5: All I need to have that kind I feel like we just need to go back to the same chicks with dicks.
Speaker 1: Man, it was better. It was actually more progressive.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like that's just like I saw somebody's spell with x'es and it maybe laughed so hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know why dicks like, don know I'm something about that spelling. It's like it's extreme. I think slurs are funny. I always think they're funny, but I understand why you shouldn't say them. And I'll just I'll be like, I'll be fine with it. Sure, that's it. I won't say them in public. That's I just won't say about love. What the fuck the hell call it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where? Why do I remember the show just Country? You guys have watched Reba, of course, I've watched.
Speaker 5: Literally I watched It's fifteen seconds of a country that's I love.
Speaker 1: The rib show is so freaking fun. Now forgettable that is, there's no way you're gonna don't even sing My sins are paying it. In the past all my life has changed who I am man, who I want to be. Why do you watch that?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Do you? Mom?
Speaker 4: My?
Speaker 1: Grandma like's reversal guitar A lot, single mom who works two jobs, who loves the kids and never stops simple hands and the heart.
Speaker 5: Sure it has to be Yeah, I just always assume that bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, all my friends in the custody Battle Kirk cob a p o V. Have you watched the Sound of Fury on Netflix? Death Jackson World Fast Maori needs a snark tank gifts to you have to bomb Cat Black with with f R s fr FRS. I don't know, for real, for real with I don't know. It's probably something amazing is just coming with your face, mister fan Fastice a fantastic four some. My name is Jake, and you guys are really hurting my feelings. I'm sorry, Jake, you are saying about Jake. What do we have? I don't know. I said every said every Jake is evil or something. What do I have to do to detrowing the King of Hazard? You're never gonna big meat? The stinks well DM, I'm serious. Gooner killed by man who works Andy, the man whose handies are now back to a tier and forever dandy sex gifts. The GLO is just a quarter ring with alopecia. Oh my fucking god, Oh my god. Oh Ship, that is a powerful combination. That is excellent, Holy Ship. It is recording with going to Vegas to eat No roadhouse, Derek. Okay, you're up. That is very true. Switch hands. Did you see that? If you look up a dean I don't forget his name. No, I have that picture of him. That's crazy. Did I send it to you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: I don't even know that the picture the little kid, the little the little white fella that like that does all the debates on TikTok and stuff like that. Oh yeah, liberal kid. Yeah, I have a picture of him. That's wild. What the fuck happened? What I always think?
Speaker 5: I saved ship and then I don't. I have the opposite problem with you.
Speaker 1: I have phone, have the whole I have ex this in Arabic.
Speaker 5: You look up, but apparently if you look up Dean Norris, this is what pops up.
Speaker 1: Do you see this? Oh I didn't see that. I didn't see that. That's freking awesome.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's for the audio lissens.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking uh it's just a photo of Dean looking going at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fucking with like a woman's foot like kind of on his on his shoulders, on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I love that he's going why. I love all right?
Speaker 5: Absolute horse piss and the chilled glass. The in game currency and Call of Duty is called CP.
Speaker 1: What I love. I wonder if he's seen it. It's A. It's a. It's fucking Dean.
Speaker 4: It's that Dean liberal Dean kid, and it says, just I hate black people.
Speaker 5: It's crazy having millennials or zoomers named Dean.
Speaker 1: Such an old name. Yeah, the truth about nwords is crazy. Have you heard of DJ inward Beats? Yes? I did, dude, I just I found it a by miss accident last night, of course.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 5: Me and Joda were watching Bar Rescue and somehow, oh, there was this shitty DJ in the in the bar, and somehow it got all the way to me wanting to search if DJ inward was actually a thing, and then it led me to DJ inward Beats and this guy named Schmores and uh.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. If anybody listening, go look up.
Speaker 5: Smores with a Z and uh, DJ inward Beats and there's like a song with like four million plays that is uh, it's it's a it's it's iconic. I'm really mad that it's not on Spotify anymore for whatever reason. But it led me to what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: It was a playlist.
Speaker 5: Uh, and then I'll finish reading in a second, but I went.
Speaker 1: What's the playlift? The playlist is called because.
Speaker 5: There's another guy named Young Fly, and so there's Young Fly on the track, and it's a playlist, and of course George Floyd is the profile picture of the playlist. But it's a playlist of a bunch of inward related stuff that I found on Spotify, just yeah, because I was just looking for smores.
Speaker 1: Where did You Go?
Speaker 5: That's a song called Where'd You Go? And it's blanked out, so it's not available anymore. But here's some of the things. So everybody knows Nigga Nigga Nigga by Gangster Rap, so that's on there. Yeah, right, there's a song by uh Is exe.
Speaker 1: Mir that's a guy screaming that, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Nigga Niggas in My buttthole by zel Zel zell Mere or exhibit.
Speaker 1: As bad as the drawings, I wanted it to be actually.
Speaker 5: Uh Nayna nigga by get Pool Nigga nay yeah and that and that's unfortunately it's it's uh blocked out. I had sex with my is on here. I don't like hard rs and just the word hard R by Christian Adam g Get the in Words out of Society by the same person bag you want to you want this playlist? Yeah, I went down a deep dive. I thought you were reading the names. I was like, what the happens.
Speaker 1: I'm watching my nephew today. I'm gonna play that around him, your nephew nephew here, Uh technically yeah, inherited, Yeah, okay, you all right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I love that fucking orson wealth as saying it echo. I, well, I love it like that kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: This I found this by accident last night, just I wonder if there's anything called DJ hard R.
Speaker 1: You know, and and it led me to that. So fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Society sometimes makes me feel good when like when st like this happens, if it was just that, you know, if like fuck a billionaire, let's just all make dumb ship with.
Speaker 1: Hard like a coffin the retail. He says it Kids, Derek looks like Franklin.
Speaker 5: The turtle is Sweeney's barber blind jar Jar Binks should bang himself on a ceiling fan black squidward more like inward scream adjacent feller, third eye blind. I want seehim in or else I'm gonna beat my wife. It's he's he's missing stuff, just it, says baby at the end, revits it man, listen to song and then make sure you hit all the syllables. But you're almost there. Kevin Durant's feet, doctor Man Love or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock? Fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants Sween I remember seeing a Last of Us movie trailer fu Faced Unstoppable. When you read the Patreon names, how are they ordered by oldest member, the most money donated or most.
Speaker 1: Gayus uh most and the oldest.
Speaker 5: Gus spum Befudters Jolio Dipshod, the Ace of Parades, Definitive Top five Black People one lebron to Keep David three Future four, Tim Duncan five Swingy Tim Duncan's crazy, like that's what he's such a boring human great fucking He's a great person, but he's just fantastic player.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, greatest black people boring. Give me some charisma. God, damn is that perspective? Is that how?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Whatever you want? Man? That is a it's screaming you're so angry at or is he running at you real fast? And the perspective of his arms are so long that they look like that, it's whatever you want, man, No, you just eat.
Speaker 5: Look if someone handed him a pizza and it fell out of his little tiny hand, so he was really upset.
Speaker 4: I'll ask you, I'll put it like David Lynch and say like it's whatever. It's It's whatever makes you feel the craziest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hungry for commy wommies, feed me Chrissy Pooh, Captain African America, Brave New Jungle, Cloak and Cloak and Fagger beatp Top. They come running just as fast as they can, because every guy is crazy about a sharp dick man Bandamp Bandamp shitting in a gatorade bottle stiltson. Hey, Derek, can you whisper into the mic? Hot pocket flesh light, hot.
Speaker 1: Pocket, hot pocket, flesh light. Yeah, that somebody's gonna jerk off that.
Speaker 5: Wow, is that an old thing? Because I had a I just stumbled up on a tweet recently. This is with my original Twitter where I said that Guantanamo Bay people should be tortured with three minute hot pockets in the microwave on their dicks. That's crazy, Like I stumbled upon that recently and I'm like, God, damn yeah, three three minutes of the same.
Speaker 1: Remember the fucking yeah, donut, fucking yeah, the cinnamon roll for how long you wanted to put it in? Yeah, for like maybe like twenty five seconds, and then go and give it like that's that's really hot.
Speaker 5: Hot due Worth the pastry for twenty five seconds is so fucking hot.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That was on that long wooden table you guys had. We're still doing that ship yeah uh.
Speaker 1: And words.
Speaker 5: Ozzie possums are cute until you hear them growl. I think it's a lot of things, right, Smitchie. The kid Vivek didn't say anything when told I wouldn't vote she pipkin on my pick a ITCHI Banksuga post clarity nuts scrow toward the ballbaryan hunter of cock. Need me some calcium cannons right now?
Speaker 1: Flat facts.
Speaker 5: The porting might come to the unconscious ic ce or Ice agent ice Agent's face. Why did I say, I see it's crazy. I know you're talking about Jada Stevens in episode two ninety nine being a Trump supporter. Sweeney, okay, why can't we go? Sween asked, because this adventure is dumb and gay. Let someone else deal with pizza time, Cry reported dryly. I'm speaking dumb. This is gonna be useless stuff for this guy. Craig the Canadian, I only do casual racism. Ranked racism has too many sweats. It's your boy, Shawne d major minority snark tingk fans are now homeless and deported facts. So first Agent two sixty seven. I have watched every episode again and I've come to a conclusion. Sweeney's empathy is schizophrenic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call Tony like like the Tacit agreement. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Billy j Armstrong, jay Z tayzun Day, Danny and Grant McDonald having a conversation three XO quitting the job that made him deeply unhappy. Time to learn premiere FO Let's go, Let's go. So we're talking about the fuck the miserable job man, Your health. Your mental health is better than money. It's always above money. You can be a bum on the street and be happy. Punchy Nazis through Swedens tooth gap.
Speaker 1: What are we looking at?
Speaker 5: Cave divers at the cave called I didn't see it, so I didn't read it in time.
Speaker 4: It's just cave divers being putting stupid, fucking Oh my god, he's showing dark.
Speaker 1: You don't deserve to. Like, I really have a strange amount of contempt for those people. Yeah, they're like.
Speaker 5: Innocent people that they're like the probably the only innocent people that should be dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly you're right, You're so right. That's exactly what it is. It frustrates me that they're so innocent but so deserving of death.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sweeney's in a prov class where the first course is called my second favorite inn word. Uh, you want to do three or or shelter it?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll speed through it. It's stuck in your head. It's magical soundings. But he's just like all right, like a he hears that you're just so over You're like all right.
Speaker 4: I was like I'm done slurping, stroking, smoking joke and emoticons going like this. Drip mh, Lord of all drip waw, your name can't contain special characters. Shut the fuck up, Patreon, Fuck you ob you want to blow me waiting uh for the sween hunting tear. I want his pelt Kremlin to gremlin fucking squirrel girl and leaving two condoms in here where We're not mad at Derek, we're disappointed Jarvis taking me off. I've seen his black book now presenting our special guest and Molesto the clown Phil Collins in the air tonight tune. I can feel it come in in my ass. So tonight, oh lord wage lay five eighty three. I come Therefore, I am the Pepini Brothers presenting Gordon Ramsey clearing or cleaning asmen Gold's room, as Mr donk Donckerson, the colon swinging slasher, my villain, ark continues. I gained access to the account the thief made on OnlyFans using my information. He didn't even buy good porn.
Speaker 1: Uh pp.
Speaker 4: Sorry about the delay in drawing. Currently watching a life fall apart. We'll get back to it soon.
Speaker 1: M you take your time.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, holy shit, the misanthropes had to get the idea that we have any deadline for anybody is hilarious.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Hurry up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: We barely yeah, we barely have a deadline for us, you know, Pepe. Sorry, I'm gonna kill myself. That's it. That's fine, there's no deadline. That's fire. Do you have a date in mind? Probably like next week? All right, next week, sorry, casual, I get around to it.
Speaker 5: If I have time, I'm gonna take your caller.
Speaker 1: Are you have time? I think? Doesn't bother me. I'm dead. Facts fire fire, fire fires like, oh no, don't take the buddy. I'm not gonna earn being a fucking bag.
Speaker 5: I guess, just like, switch every all the everything over, like, you know, make it easy for us.
Speaker 1: I got my selfish. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Man will be the first thing she said. I go to his apartment, like Lily, I gotta get into the computer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, why do you need that? That's crazy to do that right after I died? Just still, yeah, you're still warm, you're still you're still doing it. He's just he he has a hacks on. He's yeah, you're in time, not even dead yet, you're simply dying.
Speaker 5: And you're like look just in case you think you can finish cutting your head off.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Derek. I don't know Derek. I don't know Derek. I don't know Derek. I do not know. You think you can make it all the way. I don't know, Derek. Maybe you should. Why don't you Why don't you try to hire someone to do it?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just curious, Like, because you're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna do it. You're gonna off yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shotgun myself right in the base of my chin, so I blow, so it's like Betty comes out. I want to look like a Juster's hat, but the top of my visual is crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm Asmith bro a little bells at the end.
Speaker 1: Your hair is hanging on like the bells. I want to kill myself commediately, man, I really do.
Speaker 4: If you were to kill yourself to do it funny would be the best.
Speaker 5: That's I think jumping off a building and doing a backflip, you know how they do, like the they go forward to do back.
Speaker 1: That's awesome because that.
Speaker 4: Like you, I'm so jealous of that move, Like I wish I could. I had more excuses to.
Speaker 1: Do that, Yeah you sick. No, if you do, it's really cool. It's dope as hell. I don't think I like actually scream. I think I laughed. Like seeing some like they're coordinated fucking flip to their deaths. I want them to fly a little bit too, you know, like a DT when you jump out of a plane, you can like angle it up and you kind of soar a little bit. I want to do that. I really don't think so, But I don't know. Drag if you have like a baggy shirt on or something.
Speaker 4: Like that, maybe, Yeah, if you were naked, you're just plumbting, You're just going. What if you're covered in oil? What do you make the air slippery?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine someone with a covered oil? Like? What does that mean? Are you falling faster where you're falling? Are you like slid? I wasn't going that way. I was I was just thinking.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, like because you're so oily, Yeah, you slipped through the air molecules with more with less drag.
Speaker 1: Less drag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, much more velocity, less drag, but less drag, got more drag. Pla d less d Let's do a drag episode. But somebody buys all that stuff because I should. I med just very expensive.
Speaker 1: I have no issue with that at all. I mean as long as someone buys it for me, Like I feel like I don't want to half ass that, you know what I mean, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It would like imagine if we had to get like legit drag it's probably well, like how much do you think we'd have to spend a few hundred dollars or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably we would imagine our makeup like that if we if we were gonna do it, I would do it like I would do it up. Yeah, yeah, we'ld have to. You would be fun.
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean I literally it doesn't bother me at all. I'm not like many of them niggas that are like oh uh, unless it was like for a show and then the white executives.
Speaker 1: Like we're this fucking dress. Yeah that's differently, Yeah, but let's go.
Speaker 5: There's nobody trying to kiss me though, you ever.
Speaker 1: Bothers me actually about like.
Speaker 4: Because like I remember, like because everybody that I've ever dated has been like my height basically or like maybe like a little bit taller, So I remember, like I would like we would like share t shirts and ship. I'm like, you're closer so much fucking better than mine.
Speaker 1: Like more, I guess by a little bit. Yeah, that's true. It's so frustrating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those dumb ass faminess would be, oh, women's product costs more.
Speaker 1: Because they're better. They're fucking better. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was frustrated. That was That was the stuff in like twenty sixteen about like the pink tax and stuff and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, fucking better products are more money and a lot of stuff that got you guys didn't making content, and then it turned into like, oh no, these thinks are crazy, yeah, crazy people like crazy. Is so dumb to think that, you know what I mean? It was, It was so stupid.
Speaker 4: It's like, obviously women's products are better because A they care more about it, yes, and so they're willing to spend more money and.
Speaker 1: You get better ship, you do. Women's products are so much better. It's insane.
Speaker 5: There's like there was a say, for example, one of my friends, uh Shalah was like, I bought like, I bought some I bought some dye from my hair and she was like, what the fuck are you doing with that garbage? You know what I'm saying, Like no, like women spend money on good products and proper die.
Speaker 4: Now you might as well have melted a crayon in a fucking Snapple bottle, essentially, Like this is the diagonal I bought.
Speaker 5: Essentially, That's how she basically reacted to me, like, you're an idiot. I'll do like I'll let me get good to do.
Speaker 4: It for you, kind of a thing like shell. She pulls down a book from a bookcase and then that secret door opens. It's like a fucking lab with like beakers and fucking buns and burners, and it's like we're gonna build a fucking die for you.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I always i'd love to have a trapdoor like that with the book.
Speaker 1: I was always so jealous of that.
Speaker 4: That's like the idea of like a hidden saying you have a hidden room in general, and unfortunately, like I feel like I feel like, as a kid, you look at that with like wondering wonder and like how cool, Like I can have my own like space.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like it's just inherently scary. You have a hitting room. You're doing something that.
Speaker 5: Ben Affleck I know he had one of those. He bought the house that.
Speaker 1: Does this me. Do you see your spider man?
Speaker 5: I mean, do you do you It's just like an ink blot and you see yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean I just put it.
Speaker 5: I didn't know myself in gay sex, you just go to your therapist to just say the wildest ship.
Speaker 4: That's that SNL thing with Bill Burr recently, the egg Blots sketch where he's like he's looking at ink blots and.
Speaker 1: It's like that's uh, two men making up, and.
Speaker 4: Then like for everybody else that's normal. And then when it whenever it's him, it's like it cuts to like it cuts like d V and art cuts a v R por like Mike Wazowski and like lacy thongs and ship and he's like, oh that's a that's and his Bill Burder was like, that's an Mike Wazowski and he's he's fucking sonic.
Speaker 5: He says these thing, He's crazy. He says, that's master Chief from he says this, he says, says, this is oh, that's master Chief from Halo doing a lap dance or something. And I was like, what, I never thought it would eat paramount plus. I see that, Yeah, the paramun plus. He would give a lap Dance. I think Season three Lap.
Speaker 1: Dance till Sleeve and enough for You. It was so insane. That's such an insane he still has the armor on Mark three.
Speaker 4: Of course the Holy Ship the Misanthropes had a guest come face. It's like clayface, but well, you know, uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love the way that's threatened. I love the chicken. There was a joke that you said during a discord. You were like, this character, his name is is Gooner the Clown, and it's like, hey, what do you do Goooner to the Clown. He's like, I'll let you guess. Yeah, And I think that's really funny. Is that like a really mundane level clown is being like, yeah, my name's Goooner to Clown. Everybody's like, yeah, what do you do? What do you do? I'll give you three guesses with game. Yeah, it's a bit of a sport. I'd say that's a bit of a sport to it.
Speaker 4: Sounds that sounds great. Sound this great video. Like I wish I could remember the creators, but like I think the premise was like it was like a sketch about the first person to come up with that. He's all right joke, getting that joke where he lost he got, he lost his entire left side. He's all right now, all right now, And it's a guy slowly getting it for the first time. He's like, wait, no, he's he's all to the untrained ear.
Speaker 1: Oh killed me to the trained ear.
Speaker 8: You went.
Speaker 4: You might think he's he's just doing well, he's fine. There's something got the phrase to the untrained ear. That's like fucking. I don't know what it is about it, but it is funny to me. Maebe fishy. JJ looks maxing for Jesus. John Strickland, March eighteen eighty nine. I love how we have enough to afford universal health care and education, but we spend it on another country.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool, it's pretty epic.
Speaker 5: Whoo whoo, whoa, I'm yeah, we have a lot of coltr Well, get everybody five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up at up. It's a terrible impression of cold trane.
Speaker 12: Trade.
Speaker 1: I think I meant for it to be. It did not come out correctly at all. I didn't know what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Whooo Wooo, Maggy's woo.
Speaker 1: Marcus Dom get cold and bared and run to the Jeep or whatever whatever we have sponsored by Jeep Cherokee hed maybe he's like MATTX cry, I can't cry anymore.
Speaker 4: It cuts to uh, it cuts to it cuts to that scene spoiler there for Gears of War three. By the way, I don't know, it's been a long time. He should have figured this out. Yeah, it's not on PC, so I'm giving you way more notice than I should. But uh, it cuts to Dom driving driving, and I love it.
Speaker 1: It's been great Marcus.
Speaker 4: He's doing his farewell speech and then it but it like every time it cuts out, it's it's him driving like a Jeep. But it's like a commercial Brichi and like it shows like the Jeep grand like four million horsepower whatever the Jeep.
Speaker 1: Four million horse power is dubious. That is insane. Little horse souls, dude, that's a lot of horse That's what Batman being bro.
Speaker 13: I just love the idea of like that scenev uses as a commercial for the car that he's driving.
Speaker 1: That would be if if Gears was made by two K. Yes, you could change the song would what would you change it to the song for that moment? It would probably be like a free bird for me.
Speaker 5: Down, Down, Down, damn down, Dame name.
Speaker 1: What's that song called one? And goes ways, I'm gonna do it markets, I'm going to kill myself and then you're gonna do it. Do you like refried beans? And he blows up these Mexicans. He's about to get set up fire. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do first. I'm gonna I'm gonna eat these beans pre rods from Afar. You want fun Warrior? Uh Warrior shows you fun Jesus three ads, It's so stuff them in there. The Jeep Charity, they're just.
Speaker 13: Your beans by several different sponsors, but then dropped at various stages in production, and then at the end they were just like just Eric, It's like take.
Speaker 1: It, take it all, Gooya refront Jeep Grand Cheroy.
Speaker 5: I didn't see say in a city with the giant worm brought to you by frosted flights.
Speaker 1: Are you in good hands? Fuck? We mixed the files. This looks like that. The video editors are like, Okay, I guess, and they just kept dude, I gotta go home. I really haven't seen my wife in days. I'm just so hungry night Sax.
Speaker 4: Who do you think you are, I am my seatbelt getting stuck a bumble bee transforms, do you think? Brian tosks the last words as well in og Powerpup Girls, chem X was a cann of whoop ass.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 4: I do know what you're saying. Yeah, the pilot for Powerpup Girls that's unaired is like the canna. The chemical X is a canna whoop ass because they were called the whoop Ass Girls, I think initially, but I'm not even joking, dead serious, but then it was like Cartooner was like, Okay, well we're not gonna do that, but it's a great pitch.
Speaker 1: But like, no, I loved that a kid made that show that damn near. He was like, it's crazy. He was younger than us. He was. He was way younger than we are, well not way he went twenty four. I think he was younger than that when he first pitched it.
Speaker 4: I mean I saw an interview with him in the in the thing where he was like twenty six, twenty five, and that show wasn't that old.
Speaker 1: It didn't go on for that long. I think, so we pitched it. Maybe I think that's.
Speaker 4: Oh May, Yeah, maybe he was being pitched around for a while.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It is kind of nice when I look at him, like there's an interview with him, and he looks like he looks like a modern normal, like a modern twenty five year ol.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of jarring.
Speaker 4: It's like thirty years ago, probably abou I used to seeing like growing up. I was so used to seeing like, you know, twenty five year olds in the seventies where they look forty, yes, twenty five and already have that.
Speaker 5: Fucking broccoli hair now and ship they're all like Edgar, Yeah, whatever do When I got my haircut one time, all that to me and I was like, this looks so bad.
Speaker 1: There's no way that's true. When did this happen? When COVID first happened and we moved into the house in the one that we moved, and I swear to god, I swear to god, I had I had a flat top, but if I picked my hair all the way, it would look like that. I swear, Why I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: But you didn't get that haircut though, No, But that was the same hair.
Speaker 1: That I had at Base. And I was like, like, if I cut my hair off right now and I kept the top only and I picked my hair it would look like that. Yeah. Cool, do the cool stack already. Yeah cool. I don't care about you're saying. Do what I want? Yeah, do what I want? Cool. I'm not acting like I care. Brought to you by State Farm? Stop? Are you? Are you in good hands? Are you gay? You welcome to ball State? Are you and old? Are you in gay hands?
Speaker 6: Damn?
Speaker 1: Who is this? It's Jake from State Farm. From State He's a good guy. Promise. Oh, I don't know where we're going with storms or wait? Is this berserker? The berserker needs insurance?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 1: Do you use the state of Salad?
Speaker 4: Jared Fogel using dark brown SI machine to bless himself as a child. Uh shot, Young Sheldon says, Derek is my number one fan. Called the sack your hair for the wedding.
Speaker 1: It's Niki. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Sixty one point five shades of gay in your best nostalgia critic voice a lively credit card. I don't know how to his is kind of hard to do. It's very distinct, is it the nostalgia critic?
Speaker 1: It's I don't Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Like there are people who can and it kind of blows my mind because it is really like Tricky can do it.
Speaker 1: Lyle can do it. I know, I know on he can do it. I've heard him doing it. I'm gonna start the critic. Hey, what's going on? It's me?
Speaker 5: Hey, it's me, and like, hey, why why do you Jake from say fun?
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to give that Berks insurance Creek? Then Grey's wait is ri is a fire from a time from a time. It was called morrow. I'm going to a placeholder on YouTube. I'm create a channel, just do nothing with it. It's just like an empty It's funny. That's good too. That's another place where the holder. That's another. That's another one.
Speaker 4: Wamp of fruits are are laced with epstein estrogen. The wamp of fruits are laced with estrogen. Crash, I play, I play Allegiance to the f slur uh sorry Miss Jackson to the That's good, badly Brave Dog, the Baby Hunter that a Serian needs help blowing his weapon for Halo three, Orange Man Hunter.
Speaker 1: Nay from before from my hand on your heart, right and right right hand on heart, browning out our list stupid as always The King of the King of that pazard. What is this when you go I solemnly swear, what is that your right hand of God? What is that? It just it just means hell God, it means you won't lie. But why does doing this gesture do anything? I don't know. It's like I was right hand idea.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of like a visual signifier that you're engaged in the conversation.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, you understand what you're saying. Do this thing like why not put my penis out like.
Speaker 1: Insane? Immediately they shoot and it wraps the fing they suppressed. Put your hand in the Bible. You know what, you know, you know, you know what I did? The old zoom calls for court like hand you remember doing COVID, It would do like the zoom calls, like like over the judge, like the judge like, of course for once somebody is coming on a camera. I just want to tell the truth, nothing but truth. So how he got he just stands up and doesn't give it shape over the cascades over it so much. He's like, what do you think, sir? He's like, oh, you know what, the baby fucking.
Speaker 4: I heard somebody. I heard somebody say like, yeah, well, if you need me, I'll be in the next I'll be in uh, what is it, I'll be in the next room, melting pearls on my stomach.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa. Melted pearls is so crazy, It is insane. Just say you're beating your dick. Don't try to make it fantastic.
Speaker 5: That is so creative though, Like I was jealous that I never would have even thought of something like that. It sounds very old timing, kind of like the pearl necklace kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, melting pearls on if you make a girt upstairs, girt that's up for a while. That was when we were kids.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Animals, Yeah, I definitely cave. That's definitely not what I was disappointed. Definitely not where I was going.
Speaker 4: Animal hits, man, I remembers being so sweet sugar. Oh yeah, you know it's really great too. I don't thin it's around anymore with that tricks yogurt.
Speaker 1: I never had tricks yogurt. Dude, that it's not around anymore because people ate it and turned into fucking rabbit. He turned into that fucking rabbit actually into the house, causing turn niggas in a color that ship that ship. I swear to you that stuff was so delicious. It was so good. It was so good. Look at it might be in somewhere.
Speaker 4: They don't do it anymore. I think they literally discontinued it because they like Mexico in.
Speaker 1: Mexico is like Mexico still have the three D doritos. Man, they do that one. That's right.
Speaker 5: I forgot, Yeah, I pissed off. They brought them back for like a second. They introduced the reintroduced them during the Super Bowl like a few years ago, and then they were gone months later.
Speaker 4: I was curious the things that get reintroduced and then leave and stay. It just gonna be the burking Like got rid of the chicken fries for a long time, and then they reintroduced them because people like a living item.
Speaker 1: And then they were like, now we're keeping them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what they Taco Bell did the same thing with the Mexican pizza. There are certain things that people are like, why are you taking this away?
Speaker 1: And then your Taco Bell experiments with fucking chicken nuggets that was so disgusting at Walmart right now, what you got to chat shut up doesn't make sense inwards. It's like a little like whimsy.
Speaker 5: What do you mean it's I could have sworn you have to check on things every year because you check every day.
Speaker 1: We're so gay, screaming that it's a frame. It's crazy you like you yelling, and it happens now. I don't like that part. I don't like the hip hop apie. I like the beginning of it. Where did she come? Where did you go?