Speaker 1: Clued to these screens, it's a plot to drop the IQ.
Speaker 2: Fighting amongst each other over rulers that don't like you. Prefer is trapped in melancholy with the wood ones, the holly. Suggestions that eviscerate to camouflage the folly. Attempted men are robbery, executed softly. The popper see this mockery and whack the top of me. Put the hands up to touch the Akasha. Cause you know deep down there's something bigger than your wallet.
Speaker 1: Sweet eternal balance, all that is good, true and beautiful friends. Welcome back to Rogue Soul, where tonight we're talking about the cataclysmic or at least catastrophic floods that have hit various regions of the world recently. Terrifyingly, just destruction and chaos. So much life lost. So sad. Definitely be praying for these regions, especially in Nepal and Western China and down in the Andes region. Lots going on there. We'll get into it and what it has to do with this ongoing geomagnetic excursion that we're a part of, what we can perhaps expect in the future in the next six and a half years, seven years or so as we continue this cycle and what's going on with all of this. So that's what we're talking about tonight. I would love to invite you to roguesoul.org. Everything I do is there. All my books are there. You can get them from me. If you would rather listen to them on Audible, buy them from other booksellers. Fantastic. If you want them from me, you do then get a source channeled inscription at the beginning for you. They're all here. You can buy the fictional trilogy or the source inspired messaging. All of that is there for you on the site at Rogue Soul. You can also book one-on-one sessions with me. Also the sessions that are group sessions like the blessings on the usually new moons and full moons are oftentimes a blessing or other significant celestial alignments or just moments of collective need. And so these blessings are here. In fact, this next new moon blessing is also right before 9-11. And that's a time of collective need for sure. So part of this blessing is, as always, us receiving so much. And part of it is also sharing with the world some level of protection, inspiration, and connection to that highest good truth and beauty that's within all of us. So really powerful blessing coming up there. That's in a few weeks. You can sign up for it now. And that's all here on the site at roguesoul.org through the schedule or receive healing buttons and tabs. There's also coming up the Bright Equinox. Every Equinox and Solstice, I either do a retreat electronically via Zoom, or I do a retreat in person somewhere in the United States. And so this is one of the online retreats. So anywhere you are, you can join us for this retreat. A little bit smaller, a little bit scaled down. We just do this for a couple hours. There is a blessing involved, but there's also usually a channeled message from a good, true, and beautiful ally, like an angel or otherwise. And also some teachings around some good ways to align yourself more deeply internally, give yourself some of that peace within yourself and know your own experiences of the divine. And so I do some teaching around various ways to do that and also do some tarot for the rest of this year. We've already done a yearly tarot reading. So those will be just extra sort of messages for the people who are going to connect on that bright equinox and full moon blessing. It's also a full moon. So it's the equinox and the full moon are within like four days of each other, I think. So I'm just doing cutting the difference and we're retreat as I usually do, but it's also going to be in that full moon energy. So pretty big bright equinox this year. This will be like the sixth or seventh year I've been doing those. I'm not sure. I'm losing track, but I hope to see you guys at both of these. And again, you can book right through roguesoul.org or you can click below wherever you're watching or listening. There's so much more there at the site for you to check out. Go to roguesoul.org and check it out. You can also go to rogueways.substack.com. This is where everything I write is for the past many, many, many years now. And so a huge collection of writing here, channeled messages here, spiritual teachings here, and insight. There's also societal stuff, scientific, philosophical, a lot of stuff here that I write. And some of it channeled, like I said. So you can subscribe here for free, get all sorts of content. And you can also subscribe at the paid level, get extra content, especially those channel messages and the archive of all the writing. So Most recently, yesterday, I think the Way of Air came out. If you've been following me, you've noticed a theme here. We've gone now through the Way of Fire, the Way of Water, the Way of Earth, and then finally here, the Way of Air. And so the capstone on that will be coming soon as the Way of Ether. If you were paying attention, you maybe knew that's coming next. That's here on Substack. I guess I liked my own thing. That's fun. Also, you can see I alert people to when I'm going to have those blessings and events. That's here, all sorts of stuff here. So definitely subscribe at roadways.substack.com as well. And then we'll start the actual show tonight. So, you know, down in Chile, less talked about these disasters down here because the Nepali, you know, Chinese disaster is so extreme. that it's sort of eclipsing what's happening down in the Andes. But the similar sort of thing might occur because they're both have these super high mountain ranges that are full of glaciers. And we don't always think of glaciers when we think of the Andes. A lot of people think of that area of South America as, you know, hot and arid and there's desert. And that's true. But we also do have these high mountain ranges and there is cold there. And there are glaciers there. So Chilean experts are actually warning that the Andes glaciers could pose a growing flood risk. This just came out today, actually, this article that I'm reading you. Not because this pressure, this risk is new, but because of what happened in Nepal and the Himalayas, and because this is sort of on people's minds, and because the climate is changing. It's just not changing from cow farts and gasps. that the climate is changing because of cyclical events that Earth goes through, far beyond human control, far beyond human even ability to affect. We have these cataclysmic cycles of climactic change that go on all throughout time. We know that. It's not controversial to say it. It's not a conspiracy theory. We have lived through ice ages as humans. We've lived through all kinds of climactic climate that we did not cause ourselves to It's just recently politicians have found that they can get a lot of people's money and control over people if they convince them that cow farts and their own behaviors are causing these changes. So people's attention are on this topic, and that's why these sorts of articles are coming out. But this is a glacial flooding that's occurring. And if you know, then you know. If you've studied sort of the traditional history versus the alternative history and alternative archaeology studies, then you maybe have seen, especially in Western, sorry, Eastern Washington State and some areas like that, there's evidence of glacial flooding there. And that's why we get these big erratic boulders, they call them. And this has been popularized, I think, by, I think it's Randall Carlson. I don't know, I don't follow him, but I knew about it before I ever heard of him because I lived in Washington and because I'm interested in things and I pay attention. So we have these glacial erratics, they're called, and they're giant boulders. that are just otherwise in the middle of an area where there are no boulders, and they're just sort of dropped there. And you have to imagine the force that brought a stone that size to an area where it didn't belong. The force to pick up many, many tons of boulder and throw it, sometimes thousands, hundreds of miles at least, from its place of origin. This is a cataclysmic level of flooding. So we already know cataclysms happen. We already know that big climactic changes happen. We already know the damage that it could potentially cause when this does happen. What we didn't maybe always know is that this could happen at any moment. It doesn't have to be the end of an ice age for it to happen. So Andes and the Himalayas, high mountain ranges with glaciers that at any point can slip, fall, and let a whole flood of water that it had been holding back come crashing down. And that's what we seem to see happening. The Andean region is undergoing some of these climate shifts, just like so many areas are in this ongoing geomagnetic excursion and pole shift that we stuff happening, you know, and they're, they call it El Nino and their stuff. And yes, it is that, but like what causes El Nino, you know, it's these shifts. And as the poles shift, so too do the ways that energy move through each hemisphere. As you can imagine, everything is electric. Everything is plasma. Everything is electromagnetic. And so these things, as they're shifting, the poles are electromagnetic of the earth. And so as those are shifting, so is all the energy. So you might notice in your region that things are a little bit more like the weather used to be north of you, south of you, east of you, west of you, right? Like here in Colorado, we're like, this is kind of Nebraska. We're kind of in Nebraska now. It's very much more humid than it ever was and, you know, things like that. So everywhere is just shifting in this polar shift. That's my understanding of it. both just from observing reality and facts, but also what I'm told through my spiritual channels. So glaciers in the Andes are exposed to different risks, including ice avalanches, steep overhanging formations and changes in glacial lakes. And the glacial lakes are what, can cause so much disaster, like we see in the erratics, in the glacial erratics that I was just talking about in places like Washington State, like we have just seen in Nepal. So the Andes right now are going through this time of, there's like heavy snow. It's pretty rare to get there. Rare and widespread snow is happening in the Atacama Desert. Again, they're saying it's El Nino, back-to-back winter storms this August right now. have brought snowfall to these areas. And they're just worried about these glacial ice lakes and the changing climate there and what it can cause. There's already mudslides happening in the Andes. There's already some chaos and this snowfall. And like I said, it's just overshadowed by what has happened in Nepal and therefore China. China, if you don't know, is right up on the border of Nepal and Pakistan, some of these areas, and they you know, have taken over some areas like Nepal, and so and Tibet, and so rather is what I meant. And so, you know, China is also affected, they're downstream, essentially, from what happened in Nepal, the death toll, of course, is is low, still, just like we saw in that massive earthquake in Venezuela, and some of these big disasters we've been seeing lately, The death toll originally is reported as potentially very low. The numbers that it might reach, however, were projected, for example, in Venezuela to reach the many tens of thousands. And that might be similar in this disaster over in Nepal and China. And the reason that is, as we've talked about before here on Rogue Soul, is that they're not going to tell you a death toll that they don't know. So they're going to say, well, here's what we know for sure. There's this many people being reported missing right now. Here's how many bodies we've actually found. The body number is low. So people are like, oh, only 90 people died. And it's like, well, no. So far within the, what, 48 hours or something since this has happened, they've only found maybe 90 bodies, 150 bodies. But the numbers of deaths are projected to be in the many thousandths. So, you know, U.S. is providing some aid. Various countries are sending aid. We always see that, too. It's always good to remember the help that comes and that everybody comes together in these times. But Nepal and Tibet, which is held by China, have at least many, many tens of thousands that potentially could be dead in this cataclysm. I'm not going to play the video for you. If you've seen some of the various videos, it's mind boggling. The amount of water that comes rushing down this riverbed down the mountains is inconceivable uh this river goes from you know what would look like from afar just sort of a line like a normal river just a line coming down to just this wide the whole river valley that you wouldn't have considered to be a river valley really just the valley of the mountain right with a river in the very center and that all gets filled. It's just filled. It's just covered. Even the people recording in some of these videos, I'm like, why are you even standing there? You don't know how much water is coming. And there are many, many hundreds of feet above looking down. And so it's very unlikely that the water would get to them. But I'm like, I wouldn't take a chance. If I saw water coming, I'm going up. You always go up when you see water coming, by the way. So you can't outrun it. Water is faster than you. You know, you have to go up. Um, so anyways, you can watch many videos in all of them. You are absolutely observing people die. There's nowhere where someone's recording where there's no people getting hit in the torrent as it comes down. So they're disturbing. So don't watch them if you're super sensitive or you don't want something that you can never unsee. But to see the amount of water as it's moving through these valleys is just crazy. I mean, because when you have a glacial lake, it's being held back by a glacier and And that bursts in any way. The glacier falls apart, crumbles, slips, whatever. And all that water comes at once. It's so much water at once. So a glacial collapse triggered this flood. There's a lot of conspiracy theories as there are around no matter what happens anymore in modern life. And so there's a lot of people who are pointing to Chinese dams and Chinese drilling in the area and Chinese efforts. And I'm the first person to blame China for the many, and evils of the Chinese government. I just, um, I, I don't see that that is exactly what happened. I see that a glacier is really the only thing that could have unleashed this much water. However, I will say I have seen another Chinese dam that is overfilled past capacity and may burst its walls. And then we would have another flood of catastrophic nature. Uh, and that would be bad. So again, China's very capable of doing these, um, doing these things like having very unsafe situations and not taking good care of them, whether it's from the corruption in China or the straight up that communism just doesn't work or any number of things. Again, the many ills and evils of China, but it's not managed well. So that could add to the troubles. But this does seem to be a glacial lake that has broke its natural dam. and therefore flooded this entire valley. Here you're seeing that kind of aftermath after the water had gone down. You can see the high water line, and this river is still high. So in this picture that you're seeing, the river is still way higher than normal, but look at that line. It ripped through, ripped all the trees, all the shrubs, all the grass, just covered everything in mud, and now is finally starting to recede. Lots of destruction, lots of structures just gone again like I said so many people lived in that valley and so many people are dead I don't even know all the details of it I haven't studied it super deeply just what I can glean here and gather over the past few days looking through it so horrible pictures of destruction very very sad that's out of Nepal and China so this big huge disaster big huge flood again related to these high mountains and the glaciers within them. So the Andes are experiencing this. Himalayas are experiencing this over in Nepal and China. We also have this kind of cool story that drones are saving people in China. They're finding little tunnels and areas where people hid in the mud and water sort of flowed over them. And now they're able to sort of dig them out. So there are a lot of miraculous survivals, which is very cool to see. And we have drones saving people. So it's really cool. They have these big drones and places where no one can reach, they can fly them in and hover down and there's like a harness on them and people are strapping themselves in and getting lifted out. They're like helicopter airlifts, but even better, no danger, no pilots, right? There's no danger of the helicopter itself. It's often unsafe for a helicopter pilot to get into some of these areas. That's dismissed because of these drones. So Very cool use of drones, very appropriate use of drones. I'm very glad to see this. 400 different drone pilots showed up with 300 different aircraft that can carry many humans. They're rated for that load. So there's some videos of that happening. And you can just imagine being this person saved by a drone, you know, just amazing. Really cool. Some of the stories of survival and saving people and helping that are coming out of those areas. Very cool. But I liked this. I didn't really connect this until Open-Minded Approach. I often cite on the show here. Again, he's at OM Approach on X. And he says, landslides, mud flows, and melted snow have struck the Andes region. Peru's president, and I think it's actually a different country, but forgive him, has declared a state of emergency as experts warn that up to 1.2 million people could be affected. Isn't it strange, he says, that the same anomalies are appearing in the Andes and the Himalayas, where people like Sun Weatherman, which has been David Senn's suspicious observer, Space Weather News, have suggested the new north and south poles will be located after the geophysical event. So those of us following the ongoing geomagnetic excursion, that's the poles moving and the weakening of the magnetosphere and this time of climate change that we're in that seems connected to that, have been aware that Ben Davidson has proposed some where the new poles might end up after they shift. And I think some people assume that they just flip. North is south, south is north, and it's just electromagnetic shift and doesn't even have to affect the physical. But what him and maybe others have been showing is that there's these areas of geomagnetic anomaly and that that might be where the poles go. It just so happens to be 90 degrees from where they are now. So it's not a 180 flip. It's a 90 degree shift, which is very interesting and possible in those areas. Like I said, there's geomagnetic. anomalies. We've talked about them before on the show, or if you follow either of these gentlemen or some others, you may have heard of them too. But these are areas where, you know, the, the official traditional sort of scientists are have been flummoxed by it. They're like, why is this a weird geomagnetic area? Like the compass and the energies, like they're all weird. The readings are all weird. And why is this happening? And they don't know why. And people like Ben Davidson and some others suggest that perhaps it's because the poles often rotate and they used to be in those locations. And when the poles are in a location, it leaves a residue of where it had been because it's such a strong energy flowing in through and around our planet. And then they shift to the other location and then they shift to the other location. And then, you know, over time we get this. So once the poles shift again, 90 degrees and line up in these ways, maybe the North and South pole now will be the new genetic or geomagnetic anomalies, right? So that's the theory. And it's true. If you look at the areas where these geomagnetic anomalies are, you see that, They're right by the Himalayas, right by Nepal and China is one. And the other one is right by the Andes. So we're having these big shifts and these big cataclysms occurring in these areas of geomagnetic interest already. And that's very interesting. So that caught my attention that that is the case right now. I went and made sure I asked the AI, is it true? Because I couldn't remember. I knew there was an Atlantic anomaly and I knew there was one over near the Indian Ocean or something somewhere. And yes, that 90 degree displacement theory, which also comes from some other researchers, not just Ben Davidson, he stands on the shoulders of giants, right? So he's also connected many other theorists to this idea he has of the poles and the shift and the geomagnetic excursion we're going through and the cataclysms that happen when that happens and the possible crustal displacement that would actually cause physical, changes, not just electric changes, not just magnetic changes, right. But the physical, uh, earth might actually transform greatly in cataclysm, you know, so he's connected a lot of that, but yes, those are the places. Um, so that's the, the Northern Indian ocean, the Indian ocean geoid low and the South American or South Atlantic anomaly, uh, both of them near, near these places. So very interesting. I just wanted to, uh, reaffirm that for myself they're not exact the the geomagnetic anomaly isn't exactly on the Himalayas and the other one isn't exactly on the Andes but they are both very close to those points so it makes you wonder right if there is some sort of pulsing going on or energy that's already sort of trying to shift or it's just something about that again electromagnetic universe changes kind of the way we think about everything right so how is the energy actually moving already and Shifting already, changing things already. And is that part of why this is suddenly happening? Why these big floods, big shifts in the glaciers of those mountain ranges that are right next to these geomagnetic anomalies? Are they getting ready to receive the new polar energies as it shifts? I don't know. We'll see. I'm sort of an agnostic about everything until I feel like I have my own direct knowing and understanding and experience of something. But this seems like the most plausible that fits into the things that I do have experience and gnosis about. So that's why it resonates with me. And it's interesting, too, that I came across this that I had never specifically... Investigated all the details of, though I've heard allusion to it mostly from people like Ben Davidson and like the people who are into the geomagnetic excursion theory of cyclical cataclysm. And this is from James Lucas on X at James Lucas IT. And he says, 3000 years ago, in the space of a single lifetime, every great power in the Eastern Mediterranean collapsed at once. Almost every great city on earth was burned to the ground within a few decades. Writing itself was forgotten and no one has ever fully worked out why. I'm going to tell you that that's about the time that I had one of my past lives that was so significant in which I knew I lived through some kind of cataclysm or flood. I didn't have all the exact details of it when I brought that memory back to this life. And so I may have been there at that time. That might be the disaster that I half recall. So he says, we call it the late Bronze Age collapse. And to understand how strange it is, you have to see how advanced the world before it. Around 1200 BC, the Eastern Mediterranean was a connected web of superpowers. The Mycenaean Greeks, the world of Homer's heroes, the Hittite Empire and Anatolia, the wealthy port kingdom of Ugarit, Egypt at the height of the New Kingdom. They traded metals and gold across thousands of miles, sent letters back and forth, married into one another's royal families, and ran vast economies that had held together for centuries. And then, within roughly two generations, nearly all of it was gone. The cities burned. Mycenae, Pylos, the Hittite capital of Hattusa, Ugarit, and dozens of others were destroyed by fire, many never rebuilt. The Hittite empire vanished so completely that its capital was lost for 3,000 years. That means we just recently found it, right? In Greece, he says, the palaces fell, the population dropped, and the Greeks forgot how to write, plunging into a dark age so total that literacy did not return for roughly 400 years. That's crazy, you guys. This was a thriving temple building, mega construction, seafaring place, international trading wealthy place of learned people and writing disappeared for 400 years they forgot how to write that's insane this is 3 000 years ago he says no one has ever agreed on what caused it only a list of overlapping catastrophes that struck at once and this is where i'm interested as you can see how this resonates with what we're looking at today waves of mysterious sea riders on the Egyptians called the Sea Peoples, decades of drought and famine, earthquakes, and the breakdown of the trade routes that every kingdom depended on. This is interesting, right? So you might say, oh, well, if a new type of sea raider came, that might explain most of it. Maybe, but what pushes a sea raider into a new territory in the first place? This is another separate advanced society that has seafaring peoples and can travel that far and conquer. But why would you go where you never had been before unless something was pushing you, perhaps climactic in nature, to go find new resources, new food, right? And a way to survive. That's what often is the case when we see things like this. And then they had the drought and the famine. Drought and famine is climactic. Drought and famine are climactic. They don't just happen out of nowhere. They're not just a random series of like, oops, there's locusts this year. There's all kinds of climactic changes that make this happen. And earthquakes, which most people don't think are climactic, as we know here on Rogue Soul, and as you can follow on many people who are just smashing the science perfectly, the earthquakes are also geomagnetic or climactic is another way to say that. So all of that happening at once points to climate, right? It points to climactic cataclysmic shift. in this area which is the area we know about other areas probably too but they didn't have as much records or things to leave behind to show this gap of sudden dark age right and so we just can't be sure necessarily unless we look from other angles so he goes on to say what should make us reflect is that these were the most advanced civilizations of their age and they never saw it coming once it began they could not stop it as a historian Robert Drews once wrote Within a period of 40 to 50 years at the end of the 13th and the beginning of the 12th century, almost every significant city in the Eastern Mediterranean world was destroyed, many of them never to be occupied again. The people who lived through it did not know they were living at the end of an age no one ever does. Yeah, that part, that part hit me. Someone does now, you know, like if this is the end of an age, many people actually know. because of our advanced science and education, our ability to share information via the internet and these things, many people seem to know. But in general, throughout history, most people haven't known when something massively cataclysmic is going to happen. And this is the thing about the Nepali flood, you know, that's flooded down into China and the things going on in the Andes is that something can shift in a moment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We think that climate or sudden shifts like have to be sort of somewhat you build up to it and then it finally tips the scale. And, you know, now it's happening. But you knew kind of to some degree that something was happening because it got hotter and hotter or colder and colder. But like we talked about on a recent episode, I did called St. Storms, you can go from 70 degrees to 140 in a matter of minutes out of nowhere, as far as you're concerned. Out of nowhere, no one predicted it. No one saw it coming. It's beyond reasoned. Even though it makes sense in retrospect why it happens or how it happens, you can't actually predict it. 70 degrees to 140. That's crazy. This flood went from just a normal river, no warning, no rains. It wasn't overly rainy for weeks or anything like that. Nothing to indicate anything was going to happen. And then all of a sudden, so much water just flooding, killing everybody in its path. Totally destructive, unstoppable in a moment. Just like that. And I think that's what gets people when they see footage like this, when this type of a disaster happens, same with an earthquake, like in Venezuela, you don't really know. Well, some people do know, but you can't really rely on, you can't warn people fast enough. There's not enough people who believe that we can know at least in the situation of the earthquakes. And so it happens just like that. And all of a sudden everything around you is decimated thousands of people, or you also included are dead and all the infrastructure is down.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Things like the Asheville flood are similar. So these types of scenarios are not uncommon and especially seem to come at moments where so many things will stack up at once. Like he's describing back in this time, 3000 years ago, there was floods, there was earthquakes, there was a crop collapse, right? There was drought, there was famine, and there was invaders all at once. All of it related to the same potential climactic shift and you know, but all of a sudden, otherwise, as far as people were concerned and then just gone, your society is just gone. It doesn't have to take an ice age to destroy society and civilization. It doesn't have to take that to take away the ability to read and write in an entire population. Doesn't have to take that, right? So it can happen quickly. It has happened throughout history and it seems to happen in cycles. And this moment of 3000 years ago is also indicated in this series of cyclical destructions that people who study the geomagnetic excursions point out fit into a pattern. And we're in another pattern now. So these people are looking for all sorts of things. Open-minded approach is one of them. And so he also shares this, which I found interesting. He said, I searched China for the strongest magnetic anomalies, looking for places that could potentially host vast underground survival bunkers. So the magnetic anomaly is why is he looking for those? Potentially he's reading the energy signature that's already there, right? Like if a whole city is underground somewhere and hidden from everyone, you should be able to maybe tell because of the electric signature of what they're consuming and using and therefore off-putting or out-putting. There might be that. I was also wondering though, if he's looking because there's something to, in his mind, the ability to survive a, a, a cataclysmic crustal displacement type of pole shift that if you were in a little pocket of geomagnetic something, you know, that you might survive more easily. I don't think that's it though. I think it's the former that I just said rather than the latter. But either way, he looked and he found one and it was right in some of the highest mountains of the Himalayas that is also known as Shambhala. And we've talked about Shambhala before. Is it physical? Is it not? Isn't it? allegory or symbolic or whatever. You can think whatever you want. But it's pretty interesting that he found this right in that area where Shambhala is supposed to be. He said the exact thing I was investigating was already embedded in the local mythology. And sometimes I'm not sure I think he thinks that it is likely that there is a sort of breakaway civilization that had survived previous cyclical cataclysms and that they maybe even are who we call the elite now. Very possible. totally possible, in fact, and maybe actually the origin of things like the sea, people who came to all sorts of ancient civilizations and helped them, you know, improve their understanding of the world and their ability to survive within it and, you know, be more civilized within it. We have those from all over the world. We have the Flood stories from all over the world. We have these people who show up who are always light-skinned and fair-eyed and carrying a bag, as Graham Hancock has pointed out, the bag people who seem to show up to all these ancient civilizations. And are they from somewhere like this? A city that was created underground to survive exactly these cataclysms? Because you know what would be the best place would be inside a mountain as high up as possible and So that if all of the oceans were sloshing around tsunami style all over the globe as everything shifted, it still wouldn't submerge you underwater and you'd be shielded from massive radiation otherwise. So Shambhala would be a way to do that. Then you'd be a breakaway civilization because anyone left outside is going to be reduced to nothing just like that. A very minor set of cataclysms 3,000 years ago sent the whole Mediterranean into a dark age, lost their ability to read and write. So if you came out of a little mountain bunker and you still had computers in there and engines and like writing and reading and science, you'd be like a god to the people left out there. And how many times has that occurred over human history? Unknowable. unknowable, but very interesting that he found that signature there where Shambhala is said to be. And again, we have other indications like Noah's Ark. And I know a lot of people are like really attached to the Bible being a bunch of bullshit, but it is a historical text in addition to its religious nature. And it does encode this global or at least regional flood that seems to be Many ancient civilizations talking about a big flood, which would happen if there was crustal displacement and a pole flip. Then there would seem like a flood because it would actually be tsunamis and high water and all sorts of things until everything settled, which might take 40 days and 40 nights. And so Noah's Ark is one of those stories. And they seem to have be finding evidence at Mount Ararat of Noah's Ark. This is from Jimmy Corsetti, who studies alternative archaeology and things like Atlantis and precursor civilizations and the like. And so he is talking about this over there. Mount Ararat has often been the mountain chosen as the most likely place that is indicated by Noah's flood story. And we see a lot of these biblical stories and indications of geographically are being reinforced lately. So it's not just Noah's Ark. It's also the place where Jesus was crucified. And it's also the place where Jesus performed miracles. And they're just, they seem to be finding a lot more evidence that supports some of the things the Bible claimed, which is always fun. But he also points out Jimmy Corsetti, while the Ark is being perhaps found in Mount Ararat, matching the exact length and location described in the Bible. He also wonders if Gobekli Tepe is Noah's altar. described in Genesis. He thinks it has striking similarities. I've actually been to Gobekli Tepe before anybody went to Gobekli Tepe because I just happened to live in Turkey at that time and traveled to Eastern Turkey. And we found that even the locals didn't even really know it was there at that time. Nobody was there literally at all and nothing was blocked off. And we got to just like play at Gobekli Tepe for a day. So that was very, very cool. But he wonders if that's Noah's altar. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: You know, these ancient stories are not just stories. There's definitely more going on to our history than most people are taught or think. And one more thing to add to the story of the ongoing polar shift or flip and potential cataclysmic global disasters that could come with it. Open-minded approach again here with another excellent post on X says, hey, look, The EU, the European Union, sponsored a five-year project investigating geomagnetic excursions, how to detect them, and their connection to climate change. The project ends in 2030. So this is from 2025, last year, to 2030, that the European Union is specifically studying geomagnetic excursion and climate change. So there's plenty of organizations, by the way, that far predate the European Union, that already know, have been knowing, have been researching, and do not talk about it, and it's not published, and it's not something that's taught in universities, and that's just how it is. So the EU is like on the tail end, but it is interesting that they are openly stating that they're studying this thing 2025 to 2030. Very interesting. So he actually cites that Bronze Age collapse that we were just reading about from a totally different person a moment ago. He said around 3000 years ago during the Bronze Age collapse, the Greek Iron Age and the Greek Dark Ages, there was abrupt climate change. and the limited sterno-etrusha geomagnetic excursion. Around 6,000 years ago during the desertification of the Sahara, the Y-chromosome bottleneck and the 5.9 and 5.2 kilo year abrupt climate events, there was a so-called Solovki geomagnetic excursion. Around 8,000 years ago, during the 8.2 kilo year abrupt climate event, there was a geomagnetic excursion recorded in sediments found in China. And around 12,000 years ago, during the Younger Dryas, which is that mini ice age, right? Abrupt climate event and the extinction of the megafauna, there was the Gothenburg geomagnetic event. Guess what? He says the current geomagnetic excursion began around 1850 and which is also when modern climate change began. And it's true. Modern climate change began in 1850, exactly when the poles started shifting and the geomagnetic shield began weakening on Earth. So he can point to all these events and open-minded approach and Ben Davidson, I believe, are both proponents that this cyclical event also has sort of mini versions of these geomagnetic excursions that don't result in an actual pole flip where poles shift, but are just a pole that wanders and then kind of comes back. But that either way, it still shifts the climate enough to cause drastic change and possible drought and earthquakes and the like that happened in the Bronze Age. So it's not always completely destructive, but it is destructive because any time the electromagnetic situation on Earth is going to change, whether it's super drastic or just sort of drastic, it's going to change the weather. And the weather is what we depend on to live, right? It's going to change where water is and where it's flowing, where it's not. And that's what we depend on to live. It's going to cause things like earthquakes and maybe mini floods, like the ones we're seeing. I'm calling it mini just in the scope of like global, right? But it is horrendous and huge and unthinkable. But like the mini flood that we're seeing over in Nepal and China, or what we might see down in the Andes. So it can be sort of localized. It can be you know, sort of somewhat drastic seeming to us, but we don't necessarily go completely extinct or lose all of our civilization a hundred percent, or it can be so total like that seems to be indicated in things like the memory of Atlantis and Noah's flood and these sorts of things that we lose all touch with what came before, unless you're in a secret sort of underground world shielded place of high altitude, like Shambhala might be referring to. So it all makes more and more sense the more you look at these sorts of things, that hidden history, that cyclical nature of destruction, this polar flips we seem to go through, what people call mud flood fits perfectly into this too. It's all a little too perfect, actually. And most recently on This was from July 19th, about a month ago. I had a sort of vision and an experience with one of the spiritual ancestors who gave me a really weird message I didn't understand. And when I went to research it, it just so happened to match exactly what might happen in this current geomagnetic excursion and biblical prophecies. So it blew my mind. And if you want to read about that, that's the heavens rolled up like a scroll published on July 19th on my sub stack, rugways.substack.com. I talk about the big biblical prophecy. I talk about my vision. I share this sort of other messages that I've been given over the years of the cosmic energy that is coming to our solar system and going to change everything on earth. Not, not just spiritually, just a physical energy. that is geomagnetic in nature like all, sorry, electromagnetic in nature like all energy is. And that's coming. It's also spiritual, of course. What isn't though? And so I talk about that. And then I also talk about the stars and the message themselves and what would have to change on earth for what he told me to become reality. And it's pretty drastic. So if you want to read that, check it out. on roadways.substack.com. The heavens rolled up like a scroll. Subscribe while you're there. Subscribe at the paid level if you want to get those channel messages and others as they come through. You would have known all this was coming more than seven years ago if you did. So good place to be subscribed. I'm always here, of course, every time something happens in the world that seems to echo this or show that this is still most likely what's happening that I like to do another episode on it just to reinforce that. I'm never doom and gloom about it. I don't see anything to be doom and gloom about if we've lived through this so many times, there's nothing wrong with living through it again. And, you know, there's the potential that it isn't catastrophic. And that even if the poles do shift, the crust does not displace. And there isn't just a complete devastation. So who knows what we're going to get this time around, you know, but definitely on the way there, we're going to have these many cataclysms, at least, like I said, like we're seeing in Nepal and China, like we saw in Venezuela and those types of things. And again, that also fits prophecy for many different areas of the world, not just the Western, the biblical, but many different prophets over time have foreseen such things as I have myself too. And I just always am interested in how they all seem to connect and be talking about the same thing. Wouldn't it though? If you're actually connected to source and actually channeling, everyone's going to get the same truth. And so that's interesting. And until you know it, travel well, aim for balance and always look inside first.
Speaker 2: Clue to these screens, it's a plot to drop the IQ. Fighting amongst each other over rulers that don't like you. Prefer us trapped in melancholy with the wood ones of holly. Suggestions that obliterate to camouflage the folly. Adept of men of robbery, executed sloppily. The pompers see the smockery and walk the top of me. Put the hands up to touch the Akasha. Cause you know deep down there's something bigger than your wallet.