Speaker 1: Is my point.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning. We're gonna go over a couple of things today. I made a list in my head. We'll see how well that works, and we'll go on from there. I have to play the long intro today because I have to go grab a couple of two things. I gotta go out to that market today, so I gotta multitask while we do this. There's one more here today. It kind of works our little little line up here, and that was, Oh, I don't know, do we.
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: Now, we'll just go ahead with this. We'll do that one later.
Speaker 3: In famous is when you're more than famous.
Speaker 4: There's something it's trying real solst step from not to.
Speaker 5: The feeling is the drill. That's the road, just telling your own first step.
Speaker 6: That's fine on the corner that a step. I gonna standing out killing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Never got tiny out a lot.
Speaker 4: Of my thoughts about and I'm done wait for the boss.
Speaker 6: But the first one card stop rying.
Speaker 4: The eye of the ships coming and step I've never wants what.
Speaker 5: The riding that's something. The room is a lot of company.
Speaker 4: Love step sound broken and the Mena's gone with dang out, Why that's.
Speaker 5: A vote in the sails and took the brady out and the bigness.
Speaker 6: Claim for that moment in time.
Speaker 7: Then I fin'll come.
Speaker 5: Back and throw me a line. Your man, listen here, what is calling in real soon feeling?
Speaker 1: Is it here?
Speaker 5: It's just telling you.
Speaker 8: Got outside broking at the Mena's start with dang out, Why that's a vote of the sails to the crowdy out and then the figgest claim, Oh that moment inside and that final come back and throw me a line.
Speaker 5: I show come in.
Speaker 9: A riot, not.
Speaker 6: Come on.
Speaker 10: We'll cross the streams.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, Egan, you said crossing the streams was bad.
Speaker 10: Cross the streams.
Speaker 1: You're gonna endanger us.
Speaker 11: You're gonna endanger our client. It's a nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 12: Not necessarily.
Speaker 5: There's definitely a very slim chance will survive. I love this plan. I'm excited to get a word of it.
Speaker 13: Let's do it all right, see you on the other side, ring. I was just wondering what your doctor, rcman.
Speaker 4: We got my god side, placer, my live sick like sex stuff, not mine got side. Leave me, sir, lookin my god man, starting.
Speaker 6: All over gone, bye bye.
Speaker 4: We got my gun side player gold I can stick that sex stuff. You got my gun side placer, begin my god man, starting out of me, were gonna come my being of God in the week the big strong in the ones that mansuet to the ones that left them at the bottle in the box with those who understand its song.
Speaker 5: Forgive me when I'm wrong, and don't forget me when I'm going.
Speaker 1: If you go, then go.
Speaker 5: But got the mats on over my mind. Just let my pa a band of the phones. I wish the tall If it's on, then it's got long so.
Speaker 1: That it's on.
Speaker 5: But just the wed and it's on.
Speaker 6: That's on.
Speaker 1: It it's on.
Speaker 3: It's on.
Speaker 5: But just the wed on and it's on.
Speaker 3: It's on.
Speaker 5: Everybody, Lets sean how we do it here in tis On, Arizona.
Speaker 14: In my country, there is a problem, and that problem is transport. You take very very long. Because guys, I've time to speak. Throw transport down the well. So my country can be free.
Speaker 5: So my country can't be free. We must make travel is a yeah. Then I have a big.
Speaker 10: Party in my country.
Speaker 5: There is problem, and that problem needs to do.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 5: They every bodied money, they never give you bad. Throw the jew down the well so my country can be free. You must have been by his haunts. Then we have a big body.
Speaker 15: If you see the jewels coming home, you must be careful of his death.
Speaker 5: You must have you body his money.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what to do.
Speaker 15: Everybody, throw the Jude down the well. Some of my GUNSI can be free. You must cut me by his hands. Haven't been by.
Speaker 5: The Throw the Jew down so my CUNSI can be free.
Speaker 6: You must let me by his hands, jess hands?
Speaker 10: Who taught you how to do this?
Speaker 6: You are right? I learned by watching you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody. This is Rascal. He's our rescue cat that showed up at our door one day and would just stare through our sliding glass wind at a sewing glass door at us for a long long time, and then we finally said, all right, fine, you can come in, and then uh, now we have a cat. But that was about a year and a half ago, maybe longer. It's very snugly, good dude, very very cool dude. And he's hungry like every ten minutes, and he lets me know it. So I'm going to go set him out here and we will return in just a moment. But you think I left, I'm going to leave you without anything. Come on, now, let's not be silly. Let's do uh, let's do a little bit of this.
Speaker 9: Hi, guys, mar Edith Barrell, you guys are you're so mud?
Speaker 5: Of course it comes along once.
Speaker 3: What can I take?
Speaker 5: Two seconds?
Speaker 16: I can do get parked up for me?
Speaker 1: So you.
Speaker 2: Said, so that's called uncontrollable urge by Divo. Just we were talking about Divo on when we when we were talking to Stefan the other night and I said, I was listening to some Divo. This is one of the songs.
Speaker 17: I was.
Speaker 2: He's like, and he made a joke about critiquing my, uh my taste in music. And then funny enough, funny enough. Giuseppe the other day was talking about Divo and I'm like, come on, this is great. I love it. Let me started putting the live chat back on. There you go, Good morning, Mike, good morning, Poka. Awesome. Yes, people look for me at this time, so that's why I should be here. I gotta do the thing today. But you know I'll do this first. I'm not showing my muscles I'm scratching my arm.
Speaker 1: So this.
Speaker 2: I spent money the other day on clothing, which is like once every year or so. Maybe if if that I bought, I go to Ross, buy my clothes at Ross. I buy my sneakers at Ross if I can find good ones there, And I wait if I can't, So that's just how it rolls. But I got three regular T shirts and a tank top and a like one pound bar of soap for under forty bucks. It was like under thirty eight dollars. And that's the extent of it. This is one of those shirts. But unfortunately, like I guess, I have to wash it on high heat or something like that. Look how big this neck is they put on here, looks kind of ridiculous. Pinch it off in the back or something, so it looks like a regular shirt. Yeah. Anyhow, so we have to go over some things, and I want to. I want to go through all of it, but it's going to take a long time to do it. So hopefully we'll get as much of it as we can. Right now, I pulled up virus Mania because this whole flu thing. I was listening to David Lurhman the other day last night actually, when I was on the liptical and I got I got so incensed by.
Speaker 18: This.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know he would he does audio, so I can't find I can't Like I could look for the source file, but it would look forever. But about this, uh propaganda about the flu and how and this is happening. People are getting really deep coughs. Doesn't mean they can't breathe or anything, right, it's uh, but flu like symptoms. Oh yeah, then they test positive for the flu. First of all, no such fucking thing. And the reason why everything has flu like symptoms is because your body only reacts to things in a certain you know, a finite amount of ways. Right. You don't develop a second head, you know, you don't grow a tail. You cough, you get congested, you have a sore throat, your eyes are dry or watery. You know you see what I mean? Right, So earaches sort of throw all that shit. So fever if you even have one of those, it's not required to have a fever in order. So but also listening to what Davis was saying about it, it kind of got me perturbed again because it's like, but how did that happen? Like you're talking about like the high fever thing. I'm like, yeah, but how did that happen? It's not, it's not. It's like you're saying, like, this type of seizure is caused by the FA but how did THEE But how did the fever happen? Right? And then it goes right back to still buying into some of their science science and all the reading I've done, it's like everything that they say since Pasteur's time is fucking lies. And you only and this this uh video clip or whatever from with this audio that he was showing, but of this news broadcast or whatever was talking about go to your pediatric you know, the pediatrics. The reason why you don't just go to a family doctor, because pediatrics their specific function is to get your child on the full vaccine schedule. That's how they make their money, that's how they make their percentages. Their goal, regardless of your well being, is to get you on the full vaccine schedule, your child on the full vaccine schedule, which means murder them for their profit. Do not go to a pediatric pediatrician for any freaking thing their demons, regardless if they're stupid to it or not. Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because the end result is the same for you and your child. Stay the hell away from them. And that was the whole push. It's like, yeah, no, go go do this and go do that, and you know, that's how you that's how you solve the problem of the pedia, you know, of the of the of the And then they talked about tama flu and as soon as I heard that, I'm like, holy shit, there's still fucking so naturally, I pulled up virus mania so we could go over this again. And if I had time, I'd talk about tuberculin, which was one of you know, even though they called the Coke method, he didn't follow the Coke method when he was scamming himself, doing his own scamming with a saying that he was gonna defeat purcula tuberculosis with his his fake remedy of a vaccine. None of these things work. Vaccine isn't a thing. There's no safer vaccines with less contaminants in it. The whole idea and process of this is wrong, unnatural and devastating to your body, causing more problems than it doesn't solve any And then they say, well, this shot will not prevent blah blah blah. Well, because it's it's an excuse to get poisons in you. That's the main function, whether they sit there in fester and manifest for a long period of time, or if they get you right away. And all these new ones are you know what they say is different by being an m R and a more effective This is the new age, right, forget about CGI, it's AI you know, it's like that type of thing with the shots more effective in murdering you for the JS. And in case you haven't, you noticed that there is a depopulation agenda going on here.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: And if you don't want to hear that major medicine as a cult and it's a death cult. Why did they have to do a hostile takeover? Why did the Rockefellers and Rostels, Why were they the ones involved in it? For the Drug Trust with I don't know petroleum based pharmaceuticals then and now, why why would that be necessary? Wouldn't the natural course of things would be, like doctor Glinton said, whatever works best would be the one that wins. So why did they have to suppress other types of treatments when homeopathy was the main and nature opathy with the main philosophies and practice because they're about natural law and nature and how biology and human bodies actually work. Prior to the hostile takeover where they had to actually enforce it with law and rate other people in order to take down real health. And then one hundred years later, nobody remembers. On hundred and ten years later, nobody pays attention to the members what they actually did. It's not science, it's bullshit, and it's a death cult, and it's killed plenty of my family. I'm sure it's gonna has done it to use whether you're whether you're aware of it or not, you're gonna hopefully one day see it and hopefully it's not as devastating to you as it was to me when I realized what they did in my aunt. Yes, boody rangers saying words over here about the uh devo. Yes, yes, that was that was supposed to be a life. Oh girl, girl you want? That was the other one I was gonna play. She's just a girl, It's just a girl, the girl you want? Yeah, I was gonna play that one too, all right, So just reading some of the chats here they get they only get a little toney space for him on the other screen's office. I went over the rumble. Let's see what's going on on fiftier. Gotta get them. Hey Dave, how are you, sir? All right? So there isn't there's a link in there if you guys want to join. But I was gonna go and head and talk about some things today. And one of those things I can I can display it in a framework of oh, I don't know, showing you videos to prove the point. But since we're on the topic right now of the flu, let's talk about radiation. Let's talk about how there's a tower in front of every school, lots of schools. And in this in this uh whatever broadcast that you know, portion of a of a news clip that Davis was sharing sharing, they were talking about how this girl Emerson is going to be going would be going back to school now because she's good enough to go back but after being sick, but her school clothes because they said forty percent of it. We don't know if this is even a real story. Everything's vague, vague, vague. Oh this was this person just undisclosed school and YadA, YadA, YadA, Right, so it all that whole entire thing was an advertisement for getting your shot for the flu, and they're encouraging people to go get more poison. What I didn't agree with was the fact that he was well, he was surprised that they were going to try this stuff again. Well, they all have to do is change a couple of different details. With the mass amount of people, there isn't any hesitancy any There hasn't been any hesitancy with any of these people who've been getting the boosters and are still alive. Those who were hesitant are continuing to be more hesitant, and that's the same amount of people. Probably. It's really hard to get people to flip completely right. They'll think, oh, it's just the COVID shot that's bad. So here's the flu. It's that game. It's that game of like the fucking cups, right, So there's not really anything there. There's no There hasn't been some big explosion where everybody doesn't trust doesn't trust made medical. It's bullshit, that's not true, because they go whenever they get scared enough, they go rushing right back to them because that's the default. So if you scare them with their children. That's what they're gonna do. They're gonna take them there thinking that they're being good parents, and that's it's gonna cause more problems like potential death or I don't know, brain tumors later. So you can go to Rady Children and you can go to H Saint Jude, right, and then uh, yeah, I'm looking at this count here and I don't don't really care if it goes down, just saying this is, this is not and the think that and the other The other the other point I just want to make on this is that they control all of the media. They always have and they well they won't always, but they always have when it comes to the stuff that's in front of everybody's face. So to say that they didn't get their vigor or whatever, they didn't get their payment for, you know, not including that part. No, they need to part that part of the narrative because they want to teach people what to expect because they know that the people that they've got will still do it because it's a default, you know, fear response to gill Get shots. So what they want to do is they want to pet them and put them at ease. Saying you should expect to potentially still get it. You should expect fever and all this other crap or whatever other junk could happen after you get injected. They want people to know that so that it doesn't scare them further towards the oh my god, what we just do. Oh, at least if you tell them ahead of time and that happens like oh, this is just normal, and then they've shut their brains off again. So that's part of it. It's not because that you know, CBS News or whatever it was didn't get their money. They're all controlled by the same entity, and they're built by that entity. They only do what that entity tells them to do. It's not even like it's a separate entity. It's the same thing. So whatever they're doing, they're doing because that's that's the trick at the moment. This is the scheme, So it's not You just got to step back from it and ask yourself, Okay, assuming everything is a lie and everything is a deception, what's the trick this time? Especially on surface, like when you look at that USA stuff, what's the trick. Well, the trick is that it's only a point center of the budget first of all, and that the other ninety nine percent is preserved. You're preserving the system of corruption by only focusing on this little dot, you know. That's that's part of that deception, the fact that we're allowing, because we think that they're doing good work, to continue to allow or accept the idea that the psychopathic technocrat is standing in the Oval office with his kid on his head to make him look more like more dad like and caring. He's walking around the Oval Office rather than actually it's not like he's in the with a bunch of files around him shifting through the USA. He doesn't know they have people doing that. There's no reason for him to even exist. Really, they just put a face on it. This is what they do. They put faces on things. He's not he's not involved in any of it. He's there for the for the photos. He's there for the for the video, so the for the for the viral clips, and to show up that he's a good guy because he has one of his fifty kids on top of his head. It's stupid. It's absolutely stupid, especially if I into it. Uh, there's something going on over there, all right, Ah right, I was just looking over at kick. For some reason, I decided to dropping on that one too, Hey, altered lawn. Thanks for the donation, my friend. I did not even see that. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Think you think all right cool? For some reason, I don't know. Sometimes I hear those years, sometimes I don't. I don't think that I was ignoring though, though. Okay, so Polka said, check telegram. This is perfect for what you're talking about. You can check telegram because this is perfect for what we're talking about. Which which one are we looking at? The Peter Parker one or the particular? So yeah, we went I need to go back to the radiation thing. But let's see what Poka was talking about. Which one are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Bud?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff here. Hold on, let me let me check the chat again because I got't switch over the channel. Uh Poke, where are you at?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 1: Talk to me?
Speaker 2: Goose which one you want me show? It will be obvious if I just I'm misscrolling through. There's a lot of stuff. Massonic lodges are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non Jewish Masons will never understand the final objects of masonry Theodore Herzel eighteen ninety seven in Switzerland. I face, there's a polka from X. It's really made stink bomb not small enough. The ter Indians testers, it's kind of funny. Let's see, there's me our cancer mystery. Why it's now striking us so young? Is that what you're referring to? Is that what you want me to show? They're gonna give us a whole narrative, and well, childhood cancers and chancers here and all this other crab and why children are dying of heart attacks, lot, it's totally natural. We just you know, you have internet now so you hear more about it. The last one the Time magazine. Okay, all right, gotcha, Okay, just go like this. It's similar to Hello, I gus like that, So there you go. But yeah, gian Carlo diagnosed the cancer at eighteen, Kelly at twenty eight, some other ridiculous name at twenty six, and Carrie at forty. Yeah, my aunt was in her twenties and they said, you have a cute leukemia. Acute means like very bad case. It was such a bad case that it took them two and a half years of poisoning her in order to kill her a mother of three. Yeah, but of course this is completely related to the shots. But it's also related to this other thing because it's a one two punch, and that is what happens. Why are there these high radiation level towers? And I've shown you the pictures that maybe I didn't let me show you the instagram. I put it on my Instagram specifically, like right on my page. So let me show you. Oh man, Luna is such a cool cat, like literally a cool cat, a cat that is cool, that would be. I gotta send it to Jack so I have it later. All right, back to my age. Luna the PANTHERA if you don't know that, it's like some Russian girl who and her husband or something like that, boyfriend or whatever have a Rottweiler and they have it's not fully a black panther because sometimes you see a shade and you see that there's actually like lines or stripes on it. But they let me it pretty much looks like a black pat other. It's like the way the light catches it. It looks like you can see the stripes on it. Okay, so let me show you. This is my head in the goddamn way, No, it's not. It's close enough. There's nothing to be in the way. S way should I read it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So heart issues? Oh what's going on with Stefan? And what was going on with all those people dropping dead in the buildings around him? They're not convalescents at homes, really, they're just happened to be old people that live there. Exposure can cause headaches, insomnia. I haven't been able to sleep very well at all lately. Cognitive fog that happened to me recently. You know, they can target these things, and you know, your IP address is like your social Security number when it comes to that. All right, So there's something that I can lock onto if they want to focus on something, and I sit from my computer often often enough so that they would even be able to know what room I'm probably in at the time. Fatigue, Oh, anybody suffering from that lately tonight? It's just ringing in the years. I can fix that usually on my own because I can click my have this weird muscle thing. So everybody has the ability to do this apparently, but I can, like it's kind of like a job movement, but not really, but I can actually pop plick my ears, vision problems which also I have had in the past, and that was really messed up, get milky or they just you know, you feel like you're tripping out because things start to get wavy. Heart issues, like we said, with lots of people, palpitations, all kinds of stuff, flu like symptoms, flu like symptoms, flu like symptoms. And where are these where these towers located in front of the schools, So why would there be a great number of people right now, a great number of children being you know, sick, deserve a correlation. I wonder are they ramping things up so that they can sell the next pandemic to us, which is all completely manufactured, and of course they're going to blame a freaking virus for it, and then they're gonna inject lots and lots of people all over again. They can they continue to run the same treacherous stuff because we well, not all of us. But and this goes into the deeper talk talk about how every civilization that we've ever created. You can call them white people, call them gods, you can call them Germanic people, you can call them Norse, you can call them scandidate whoever all those people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Every time time we create an amazing society, amazing civilization, culture, kingdom, empire that's beneficial to everybody, we seem to not recognize that not everybody has the same noble traits that we do. That we seem to think that there's some limitation that people will never go past this certain line, because if you treat them well, you'll get the same in return if you If you do good by others, others will good do good by you, because that's how survival and natural order works. But these people do these things. These parasites don't operate on natural order. They are completely oppositional to natural order, so much to the fact that they won't work the land they they refuse. They will make others do those things for them because they still need the sustenance that comes from them, but they will not do it. They desire and require an artificial environment in order to thrive, artificial whatever you wanna call a value system, which would be the money, an artificial world, which be more of a city dwelling rather than out in the sticks. They need the artificial artificial intelligence to run everything, so they don't need the going anymore or as many of us. They still need something to torture, Like that freaking song Future by Leonard Cohen. It's boring here and there's no one left to torture, and so muscle and nervous system problems.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Also, here's the other thing. Millimeter waves cause this other phenomenon to happen because of the gases that are already in our president, in our environment, it can spontaneously produce double bonded nitrogen and oxygen. What does that mean. It means cyanide. Cyanide would cause shortness of breath, hard time breathing. So if they're focusing on a certain area, you would imagine that that phenomenon would be happening around that around you know, the waves of the what do you want to call it, the field around wherever they're targeting. So it would not make it very hospitable, very livable, right, So if knowing that these towers are so close to many schools, also the first responders, you know, like your fire department, there's usually a tower really close. Look around, Look around. They place these things in places on purpose for a specific reason. They are military weapons, or at least they have the potential to be those and they also dress them up a goddamn gilli suits, decorating them so that they don't look like they're raturally towers, so that they blend into your subconscious and now you don't really even see them anymore. It literally looks like a military installment the way they camouflage them. So I've known this. I was wondering people prior to the Corona no virus. But visuals help, and still people will ignore, deny, and deflect. They can create a myriad of symptoms. They can then blame on a unicorn virus and line people up for their cult sacrifice via shots. It's underhanded, heartless and impersonal murder. How have you been feeling lately? Do you use poison? Sorry, they do use poisons in the food, water, and air. The point is they don't even have to when they use these towers. But they are always delivering death by a thousand cuts as per their cult ritual practices elip and then they know how they bleed the child death by a thousand cuts? How do they take out how did they take out Caesar Julius Caesar? Multiple stabloonds. Ellopathic belief is a mask for the Saturn death cult period. What else we got here, and she said, frying us from the inside quietly. But yeah, of course they cut it wrong. That's how that's why they're.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It says five G towers are purposely placed near schools, hospitals, et cetera. And a previous video, but I can't seem to find the source video and I think it was un bissue. It could have been Honesty, but I can't. Is they have they have very few search keywords that you use on those sites, So it's hard to also find things that on those sites because of the way they structure it like that, right, you can only use five on honesty, and can only use three on issue three or I think it's three. So trying to type something and get the details and so you can nail that same video again if it's not and you're recently viewed, it's like really difficult. So even though I made a video showing this other woman's showing these documents on how millimeter waves affect the human body causing all the symptoms of COVID, because it's all the symptoms of flu, and it's from you know, a way that you would never notice. It's it's as if it was a virus because you don't see it right, and you can't think of anything else you've been doing differently that would it cause you to get ill. Yeah, yep. Oh, here's the rest of it says it boils blood at sixty hertz. It's a weapon. Village in Spain five g uh. Soon as it went up, nearly every child got cancer in the village. Tour and the village who are down. Do the research. Hate when people say that part, but you know, because they're like, like they're smarty pants. I know everything right, Do the research because I learned one thing. Yeah, there's that nugget that I was talking about from yesterday, that one little speck you have that pebble, and you're like, haha, I'm king because I have this knowledge. Jews love doing that to people because it just shows how fucking ignorant you really are, especially when you're putting everybody else down because finally you have something that you feel like you're better than everybody else with. You know, stupid, It is stupid, and they laugh at us. Oh like my thousand points of light. Oh boy, oh, somebody said such deception. Trump and Muscard laying bricks down for the BT system foundation here in America. I can't believe people still think that assassination attempts was real, right yep, oh yeah, this actually applies to he says, are you going to make me say it? Honey badgers? Don't give a fuck. However, you are not a honey badger, So do not treat what the fuck? Do not treat your body like your pincushion. For vaccines, regardless of their name, they are all poison porcupine, honey badger, honey badger, don't give a fuck. You're not as bad ass. I'm sure if you took a corporate cobra bite, which is kind of the same thing as me talking about the shots in the sense, uh, you would just take a nap and then come back to life and be like, yeah, shook it off. I'm good. He can do that. We cannot. All right, do do do do do?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Where am I? There?
Speaker 1: We go? All right?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get into a couple of different videos here. I have so many pulled up, many people on Trump's administration, big ties to rumble a video platform. That's gonna be a fun one. Right, Let's let's dispell that, uh deception of oh this is somehow better because we're gonna also talk about the FED. The Feds are arguing your money isn't your property now? And this okay, So here's the other deception. Here's here's one of the things I need to I need to discuss because we do this, but we don't see it like maybe we don't like hammer and repetitively hey, or simplify it down and boil it down to its very smallest minute. You know, this is the only thing you can you can make out of this information type of thing, right, it's like the extract of what we're trying to say. But if people think or they are under the impression that the eighties were better time to live, or that there was the Jews didn't have or the international banking conglomerate or the Saturn cult or whatever the hell didn't have their hooks in us deep enough, you know, deep enough back then. But now it's getting worse now and it's accelerating. If people actually think, if people who actually think that that's true, then I would have to ask you, when did the Federal Reserve get placed upon our backs? If everything was so much better in the sixties or fifties, when was the Great Depression? What power did they have to completely destroy our country and put it in bankruptcy the most successful and powerful nation in the world twenty years And it's only because they decided at that time, not because it took them twenty years to get to there. Once that Federal Reserve was there, it was game over. When did they how about this? When did they pit half the country against the other half and have them murder each other?
Speaker 1: What year was that?
Speaker 2: How was that?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Reconstruction never ended? By the way, they're still consistently, as you can solable dei. That's the same thing that they did in reconstruction, putting completely inept, retarded people and also very violent, stupid people in positions that they had absolutely no qualifications for it, so that they could weaken and destroy the entire society of the South. Well, they do that everywhere. Look at the Los Angeles with how they treated the fires that were most certainly set by them anyway, Right, So all this nonsense, just because they didn't come at us in the same way, they were still coming at you every day. The vaccine schedule has been here, murdering your children, causing cancer. They've been poisoning your food, water, and air. They're just becoming more overt about their control now because here's what they did. They harnessed the power of the United States and focused it on destroying the rest of the world through these wars that they put us in. And once they established all their imf loans and all their central banks in all these other countries, and they became vassal fucking states of the Rothschild banking conglomerate with the Bank of England, City of London. However we want to perceive that, then it was our turn, right right now, this is the last where we are. It's next in line after Gaza. So they're gonna do their little gay thing over there and they're gonna murder a bunch of people. You know, hous This for a fun trap, right, you do a ceasefire, you've eradicated probably a million people, and say forty five thousand, and then you have the President of the United States saying that not get enough, not ghanand it basically and it's a bush impression in a sense because now they're saying these imaginary hostages you have to come up with or else Saturday, you're not gonna like your life. This is meanwhile, after people walk to live hours from Rafa to their old destroyed homes just to see nothing. And now they're going to be crass trapped there in the in the hot zone when they decide that the ceasefire is no longer no longer in effect. So it was purposely it was a purposeful trap. And now it's Trump saying that, so they're gonna wipe out the rest of the people there. And to say, have gas a lago? Who who runs what do we do? We run our show? Who created Israel?
Speaker 10: Who who?
Speaker 2: Why was the Bolshevik revolution able to happen? Who installed Mao? Or Yeah, I mean it's it to say that we were not fully under their control until in the in the last generation or two is a ridiculous statement. It's just it wasn't our turn yet. Okay. They have been doing awful things to us this whole time. Experiments spring shit in front of it over the skies. They've been doing that since they allowed NATO to do flyovers here, which was about late nineties, right, that's when they announced that NATO was doing fly was flying around here. And yeah, so you get poisoned that way, which could we'll talk about the cob webs. Remember I mentioned the cob web thing. Remember when that that lawyer the other yesterday and the and the ted ted just admitted video when he was in front of the whatever that city council was of Mount Shasta, showed that thing that looked like cob webs, I like on a I don't know if it's a cute tip, but like a little stick, a pugel stick. That's the thing. And they said, you know, this is the stuff we did. The the barry ms drawn to him, loving him, and yeada, YadA YadA. Well, that stuff was coming down in a big way not too long ago, nine ten months ago in certain areas of the United States. Because I think it's when they don't get the formulation right, or if they just don't care and they're just gonna dump it, because it looks like spiderwebs falling from the sky and connected and wrapped around everything. I think it's just the concentration is wrong when it comes out of their little spray holes. They are a little little boattholes. I can probably give you to that one. Uh nope, let me type this in there. So six days ago they say second surge of flucases least to school closures right right, right, right right, and they show a little graph they say flucase high risk zones, and like the all entire country is red except for Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and North and South Dakota. So and I can't then can I show you this? Let's see, I'll try to. I don't want to show you the actual video because who cares, and so propaganda that's kind of poison our minds. But let's go ahead and look at this part at least so very cool. Seeber says high risk. Look at those zones like Arkansas, like the whole everywhere around it's red. But Arkansas is gonna be just fine. Don't worry. Everything's good. Pennsylvania and West Virginia, Maine, you're good. It's almost as if they were ransomed them, right, It's like, all right, your people, your people paid, so you're you're, you're all right for now, Vermont, and then there's Wisconsin, that Michigan, No, it's that Michigan's Indiana and I can't see good one, but here you go. So there's there's the schools and at least four states are closing. But yet here's the map right for schools like a school in a fucking huge state. But see how they see how they frame this. And also because it's completely artificial and I'm sure it's completely also no big deal that it's a minute and thirty three seconds long. Thirty three schools in Tennessee Valley close a bit. Spiking food cases. That was two days ago, So six days ago it was a big deal. Apparently spiking flu cases gota come up blah seven days ago, flu cases among children sore. So guess who they're targeting right now, Guys, they're targeting the schools. They're targeting your children. My daughter has had a cough for a while, So if they start trying to enforce or push or talk to her outside of you know, like on the side and try to convince her to get something like that, I will be guilty of you know what, and I will not feel bad about it. It'd be a shitty way to go down before the big fight starts. But nobody touches my little girl. I don't give a fuck. Yeah, anyhow, I think we're okay, but I'm not gonna I'm never gonna rest on that as far as where our daughter goes see. And that's the point is, you can't ever assume that other people share your values. And let me read what I wrote in the description here. Since we're on it, I'll do it from the Did did I write in the FTJ? I don't think I wrote it into the FTJ. I think I wrote it after the fact that as an afterthought. Let me say, did I write in here?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me write let me read it. I think it's on my rumble one. Yeah, so I said, and I said this to catch your attention, not to insult me or you or anybody else, but I wanted it to be said. So you get the point. And sometimes it's like the rattling of the you know, you got a tough love is shaking you into paying attention right, and you get offended or shocked by it, and the irritated and angry. But then you realize the reason why the person is doing that is because they're trying to help I don't know ingrain something or help you come to will you know, motivate your own mind, who comes to that conclusion on your own or whatever conclusion needs to be made. Please get you to think more about what the approach is, right, So I said, thinking white lost the fight, and thinking white loses the fight, and every civilization and kingdom are Gothic Germanic ancestors created. We cannot afford to superimpose our noble integral morality upon others, assuming they adhere to the same values, or that they have an inherent goodness that prevents them from going too far. And I kind of and that's to I don't know what happened there, but I alluded to this already a little bit. It says, I still see otherwise very intelligent people making this fatal error. As difficult as it might be, the only way to survive and defeat this hostile force is to fully recognize this nature and remove any filter or self reflection skewing your view of them, so your own, so don't be blinded by the reflection of your own light off of these sub human child killers. Now that's a whole system, right, And that's a system you know, infects other other people like us too, and they become just as treacherous as them, because why because that's the that's the world that we've been conditioned within. And some people think that in order to win, you have to be a scoundrel. In order to achieve, you have to harm others. And you know, it's not about succeeding because of effort. It's about it's about taking other people down. And we don't need that, And we can't keep thinking the same way because it will be blindsided once again and this will be just yet another empire, just if it's not already done, because, like I said eighteen sixty five, nineteen thirteen, Louis brandized, like when do was the judicials? Was the justice system handed over to them when there was a fucking Sabote Francist. You know, who goes through life being most likely if they live the frankest way, sodomized, you know, So it's that's Oh, by the way, Freud was was a frankest So that's how we think. We think that, that's how we think, because that's how they think. Come on, everybody wants to fuck their mother. No they don't, No, they don't. But this is they're they're they're imposing their lack of morality on us and making and and fooling us into adopting it. So they have a lot of us thinking their way and will default to that because that's the that's the society, the corrupt, discussing artificial society that they built over a top of ours. So it's a it's a bubble within a bubble, right, and that's going to be a big problem if we continue to walk around thinking that there's no way, so you can't. You have to expect and anticipate anything and everything to happen. Instead of thinking that they're making mistakes and that they're losing, ask how is it that this could possibly be used in their benefit to to to further their goal, to further their their uh, you know, their mission if you will, Instead of thinking that you're you're succeeding and beating them, ask yourself, what's this? What's the scheme here? If if we feel like we're getting somewhere, knowing how fully saturated our system is, knowing how much that they own the media. So if they want us to hear something, that we hear it. If they don't want us to hear anything, it doesn't matter if it's social media or not. They own all that too. We wouldn't. So if they let things out, if they let us Stu Peters out, to do this stuff. There's a reason why, and it's not good for you to find out. I mean for you to be you know, sucked up in it is what I'm trying to say, find out the hard way. So why are we allowed to be saying what we're saying right now? Well, I think it's because they want to have a really big They want a lot of people to be angry at the Jews because this is the this is part of the game. Part of the game is to flex their muscles and flex them on a governmental scale. Uh oh, so that they can get enough people amassed that they can throw in the face of everybody and say, look, these people are anti Semitic and there's some deep penalties for that now, because we just made new laws and just wipe out a lot of people who would have been really good leaders to help prevent something horrible that's about to happen when they try to put us on a digital prison with digital currency and AI shots and whatever the fuck out is to murder us all, not to mention the food scarcely thing that's also gonna go along with the Avian flu. So that's already happening. Go look for eggs go look for chicken and then ask yourself. Well, like I said before, and that and even in that video where I was showing how to how to smoke chicken on a cheap grill, they tell you it's a free range, grass fed antibiotic. It'sibiotic free. But hold on, that's not that's not the whole thing. That's not the whole story. And no steroids. Okay, so it didn't get right. But and you know what, first of all, chickens, I gotta tell you this, it's not enough to take the to take the steroids. You gotta get to the gym, all right. Otherwise you're just putting stuff in your body. You gotta get you gotta put the time in. You gotta put the work in, all right. If I if I, if I have chickens and I don't see them out on my bench, I'm upset. It's like, why am I wasting all the money on steroids? If you're not going to work out?
Speaker 3: What was?
Speaker 2: I have to wipe my own braainaway from that ship. Oh yeah, So then they don't tell you about the veterinary shots like you know, like our our children their veterinary shots, they're pediatric shots, their school required. Shot, fuck your school and fuck your requirements. To be amongst us in this huddle group of mind control, you have to also drink the kool aid and do the ritual and sacrifice yourself repeatedly to the altar of ball or whomever, because that's how the ritual works. And if you want to be destroyed from within your mind, we also have to destroy you from within, you know, inside your body too, otherwise you can't be here, Like, what what is the upside of that? You can know you can turn my brain into fucking motion, and you're gonna turn turn me into motion internally too. Sounds like a great plan. Oh but it's law. Why again, why are we allowing that? Why did we allow any of this? Because it happened slowly and now it's not even recognized anymore. So if we think that we're the good times, we had good times in the eighties, really did you? Was there was there no wars that our country was fighting for no good reasons? Since since then? Where was there no people dying?
Speaker 3: Of it? Was?
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, did our country get pulled into two world wars? How'd that happen? There's nothing to do with us Why did we demonize really good leaders and then glorify really evil mass murderers. Was it because that's the American way? Or was there a different entity operating here? So don't tell me about this fucking half control shit. It was just expressed in a different way back because they were doing other things. Their focus was on other things, which was globally. Now that they are all done with their plan and they're just farting around over in the fucking desert. Now now that now they can focus on us because we're the final ends and we're the final in the fall, and then everybody will be terrified when America draws it because they're as dumb as we are, thinking that this is the last passion of freedom, even though we went way long, we went over one hundred years ago. We just we just weren't told it, so we don't believe it. That that that's you know what, that was a good time to show the uh.
Speaker 1: Video.
Speaker 2: The feds are arguing your money isn't your property. Now, let's let's talk about how much of freeze society we live in and how wonderful our lives are. All right? Is that full screen already? It is now am I still on the screen. How do you do that?
Speaker 9: How do you get yourself off into the Department of Justice building in Washington, d C. Then you know that it is like a temple.
Speaker 1: There are.
Speaker 9: Carvings in the walls loop of windows that say things like where law ends, tyranny begins. Above the massive doors on this temple, it says.
Speaker 2: It's a very direct place of justice.
Speaker 9: Is a hollowed place, hollowed, sanctified, consecrated, venerated, sacro sancd there we go. Hollow is defined as to make holy, to set apart for holy or religious use, to consecrate, to treat or keep as sacred, to reverence, some very high language being employed. So it's incredibly hypocritical to an almost asinine level, for people whose agency is housed in this building to blatantly ignore the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Supreme Court's rulings, and to play legal semantics games, to bureaucratically abuse the law, to ignore americans inherent rights, to do process, to try and steal their money for the government.
Speaker 2: I can't get myself. So one major setback this sorry, on this rumble studio. Aside from the fact that I've noticed that the sound track doesn't match up with the lips, so everything is a Japanese dubbed movie after it plays. I don't know if it's happening like that live, but on the playback it's not syncing up right. So maybe it's because I have multiple destinations going and rumble is weak, weak bitch. I don't know, but it definitely doesn't match up properly at all whatsoever, even a little bit. So there's that. I always, you know, it's funny. I always have one viewer, and it's me on kick. I'm pretty sure that there are a bunch of facts over there. But anyway, because I think that because of my content, they don't show anybody because they're all woke. It's all good fucking Why don't even bother anything over there anyway? I don't know, just just to dick around, I guess should just get rid of it. And I can't figure out how to get on Twitter anymore. You used to be able to stream on Twitter. Now I can't. And I paid the freaking gate uh vig for the the the astortion tax of eight dollars a month to do it when they went when they implemented that. So I'm still not able to Now I can't find it. I won't link up on stream out either, so that's weird. Anyway, what as I get a Yeah, so I can. I don't know where I was going, but this this gets into some pretty interesting stuff. It's she babbles a lot, but uh, there's a there's a there's good and there's good file here, there's true stream media.
Speaker 1: So there.
Speaker 2: She's kind of just all over the place. Sometimes it's like, really, really, your bitch in dude, control your bitch.
Speaker 9: So I just want to make this video really quickly because if you've been paying attention at all in the last week or two, you've seen how many stories are coming out of the billions of dollars that our government has spent on things that the average person in this country who pays taxes would never in a bajillion year's supports.
Speaker 16: Because if you look at the waste and abuse that has run through USAID over the past several years, these are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spending money on.
Speaker 2: USAID gave money to a transgender clinic.
Speaker 19: And six million to fund tourism in Egypt, twenty million on a new sesame street show in Iraq.
Speaker 20: Seventy thousand for a production of a Dei.
Speaker 19: Musical in Ireland, four point five million to combat disinformation in Kazakhstan.
Speaker 1: One hundred and twenty two million dollars of that to groups aligned with foreign terrorist organization.
Speaker 16: Forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, two million dollars for sex changes in Guatemala, thirty two thousand for a trans gender comic book in Peru. I don't know about you, but as an American taxpayer, I don't want my dollars going towards this crap.
Speaker 9: Ever, not ever, And it's not our representatives that are doing this. It's unelected bureaucrats, thousands upon thousands of people that no one ever voted for, making these kinds of decisions, to.
Speaker 18: Include one hundred and sixty thousand dollars contract for an Anthony Fauci exhibit at the National Institute of Health Museum.
Speaker 9: And I've actually seen the phrase no taxation without representation making a comeback.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we heard all those wild, crazy things, But do we honestly believe that that's where that money goes or is it just an empty building with a little placard in the window where they just are paying people off to do god knows what type of espionage or hits or whatever the case may be, or buying drugs or to fill our streets with. I mean, do we honestly believe that this is even like I think it's even deeper and more insidious. And again, remember even though they still they apparently spend a trillion dollars a year through US eight I think it was they said, that's still a fraction of a percentage of the of the budget, which shouldn't even be a budget because you're in debt. But whatever, if you how many people do you know who have negative trillions of dollars but have a budget for I don't know, the rent, gas, food for their family? How does that happen? You're gonna get into some really interesting information here, and I hope that this makes it even more clear, And yes, I do think that this, And then again and ask yourself, what is the scheme here? Why are they letting us know this? Why are they taking these measures to poke at us and get our attention on these specific things by saying these specific things, And why are they letting it that information get disseminated throughout social media unless there's a certain reaction that they're playing off of. They want to produce a certain reaction out of a given cross section of people, right, so if they tell you this, then they'll be even more of a rebellion one way or the other. And they're trying to entice this whole thing to start up. This is going to go along with another clip I have here about some strange stuff going on, and oh, where is it? Where's it? Where's yeat?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 2: I just thought the fuck. I hope I didn't delete it by accident. Oh yeah, developing armed restricted white people. Yeah, armed checkpoints restricting white people from travel. I think that's in Ohio. I could be wrong, but they just show a bunch of military eyed Negro men and I don't know if that's just clip art or whatever, but it looks like they're all decked up in some of the some of the finest Daniel defense material, if you know what I mean. You know, like they're funded by somebody to be doing this, because you know, they can't get organized rightfully.
Speaker 9: So I think it's way past time we had these conversations because the stuff that's coming out is freaking insane.
Speaker 2: They probably are trained military dressed up to look like regular g thugs because that at least that way they know that they'll they'll actually do what they're supposed to do because they've been trained, rather than leave it to a bunch of cooligans and not just kill each other instead.
Speaker 9: But I thought everyone should see this so that you can understand, as an American the level that we are at, because I don't think a lot of people do. But here it is in black and white. This was in reason a little over a week ago. The government says money isn't property, so it can take yours yay. In a jaw dropping argument, the Department of Justice claims seizing fifty thousand dollars from a small business doesn't violate property rights because money isn't property. And I'm just going to read this article, says, as a lawyer who sues the government, you get used to the different kinds of arguments the government lawyers use to justify abuses of individual rights, sweeping claims of government power, bad faith, procedural obstacles, and more.
Speaker 2: This was a new one.
Speaker 9: The DOJ argued that confiscating fifty thousand dollars from a small business did not infringe on the business's rights to private prity because money is not property.
Speaker 20: Quote.
Speaker 9: Money is not necessarily property for constitutional purposes. The government's brief declared this is a legal brief, okay, putting the very idea of property in square quotes. Reading at my desk, I practically fell out of my chair. The DOJ gave three rationales for the argument, all packed into a doorstopper of a footnote. And listen to the first two. Number one, the government creates money, so you can't own it. Because the government created it.
Speaker 2: You can So how many things are wrong with that statement? I mean, that's an open admission that they're creating it out of thin air and it has no intrinsic value and no value whatsoever. But we use it to trade back and forth. So why do so? Again, what's it backed by nothing? And because they printed it, it's theirs, they put it in circulation. Isn't possession nine tenths of the law. But again, it's not worth anything? Okay, then, so why you want it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Why do you want it? Remember it's it's it's an instrument of debt, right, it's an instrument of debt. It's not it's not real money. I just put this in there because what we decide to place value on as arbitrary as it is. People used to use cattle, right, it's it's all then they had the stick. Oh boy. So the government creates money, so you can't own it. The government can tax your money, so you don't own it. What the fuck? And the constitution allows the government to spend money for the general welfare? What does that mean? What does that have to do with? So they can take it from you to give to whatever these other USA type type stuff is, and that's the general welfare because they decided that that's it's better to be in the hands of a transgender than you who earned it. Who earned that vaporous nothingness that is of the absolutely no value whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Not own it.
Speaker 9: That's the first argument.
Speaker 1: What can money be used for? What is money anyway? Not yours? Bro?
Speaker 21: According to the Justice Department's lawyers, money is not necessarily property for constitutional purposes.
Speaker 1: And because the government creates money, you can't own it.
Speaker 9: That's the very that's the first argument they're making. Number two, the government can tax your money, so you don't own it. So the power to tax you means you don't own it.
Speaker 1: Also, the government can tax your money, so you don't own it.
Speaker 9: And number three, the constitution allows government to spend money for the general wealth.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how if you are to argue that and shut that down means that there's absolutely no right that they have to be taxing it in the first place, because it's this whole thing was set up, this whole taxation thing was set up as enslavement, because it's all fake shit. Anyway, Now again, tell yourself again how everything was fine in the eighties. Tell yourself how everything was fine in the sixties and seventies. Did you not use the same shit before? Oh, but the inflation wasn't as bad. You're still fucking slaves. You still were using a scarcity model in a world of abundance. And it's all because of these fucking people who own these banks, who print bullshit, and then you go work for bullshit and you waste your life away from your family for bullshit because that bullshit pays some other bullshit so that you could have a little bit of something and feel like keeps done something noble and accomplished something, when really you were a slave in the field for the whole day away from your family and didn't get to see your children grow up. That is what we are facing and have been living in for so long that we don't even recognize it anymore because it's just how life is. Life's hard. Yeah, it's hard when it's not us in control, when it's not thinking people who would have evolved from the system a long time ago if they were the ones that were actually operating it. Government creates money, well, no, no, no, no, no no. They're allowed to stamp value of coin in the treasury, but they gave up that right to a bunch of private investing parasites, private investor parasite scumbag demons who kill children, rape beneath them, maybe not always in that order. And government creates money, so you can't own it. The government can tax your money. The government isn't doing either one of these things. First of all, it's not the government that creates the money, it's these fucking federal this is that's another lie, straight up. The government creates well, it doesn't anymore because the treasury doesn't do it. It's the reserve that you have to go ask for somebody to do it. Congress is supposed to be doing this, not the fucking Federal Reserve. The government can tax, the government isn't actually the one doing that either. It's a foreign entity called the I R S that's controlled by the IMF, which is another foreign entity, and that's under the you could say it's under the umbrella of the Unity or the UNS under the umbrella of the IMF. That's more specific to that. So they are not doing either of these things. Government is not doing either of those two things. But the idea that because you can be taxed, you don't own it, what does that tell you? And then again, if they create it and we can't own it as the fuck we're using it for if they create it, then they can just and they can destroy it, then they don't need ours leave us alone down here as they say.
Speaker 9: Welfare. That don't even understand how the third one comes into this at all, Like what does that have to do with ownership of money that someone earned because they have a business and they made fifty thousand dollars? Like what is the constitution allowing the government to spend money for general welfare have to do with taking somebody's personal money. I don't even understand why that's thrown in. It just feels chucked on, Like maybe it almost feels like this lawyer wrote this the same way. Maybe say, like an elementary school kid writes somebody.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it was AI generated. In fact, retard Woolki it generated. Sorry, it's not smarter than you. It just thinks faster. Doesn't mean it's smarter. It can only be as smart as the shit that it's.
Speaker 9: Fed homework at the last minute, that they didn't even read the chapter and they just like turn it in just to have something in the hopes that the teacher grading it will only read the first few lines or something. I don't know, because this doesn't feel real. It says if a libertarian was asked to write a satire of a government lawyer's brief, this is what they might come up with. But here it was in black and white. Whose money, specifically was the government saying wasn't property that of Chuck say the owner of CS Lawn and Landscaping, a small landscaping business outside of Annapolis, which has been an operation for forty years. Sayin became a client of the Institute for Justice, which is a public interest law firm. When the federal government sought to impose over fifty thousand dollars in liability on his business through a trial quote unquote derisive air quote's trial held deep inside the bowel the bulls. I think he meant to write bowels of a federal administrative agency. At said trial, both the prosecutor and the judge were employed by the same federal agency. So that's not really a trial. Just by the way, that's not a fair and impartial trial if both the prosecutor and judge are employed by the same federal agency. That's called a snow job.
Speaker 1: Members of the Jory.
Speaker 9: So the Institute for Justice suit on Sain's behalf arguing that before the government can impose that kind of liability, it has to provide a real trial before a real judge and jury. The specifics of what the government claims Sain did wrong, in short, ourcane labor law, are beside the point. And at this point I would argue, yeah, that's beside the point because here we are, at this moment.
Speaker 2: Would this be happening if the people, if the people gave the government the power to rule over them, or is it because the Civil War created whole different environment where the consent of the governed was no longer something of any importance. We were now slaves. We were captured and captured by these people here. And this is how they expressed that these are the These are these perceptions that we have that we need to change. We need to see how deep and treacherous this really is before we start congratulating each other and patting each other on the back for some stupid, you know, insignificant, nuanced bullshit that's happening with the latest Jesuit circus or jesuit theater that they're putting in front of us in the political the political theater of Trump and Elon or whatever the hell else they do. He just told you that he's going to genocide murder the remaining gossens through through a deceptive trick of a ceasefire to get them feeling confident to return to their destroyed lives and then catch them in that crossfire when they level the fucking place because of fake fucking hostages and a bullshit hamas. That's what Donald J. Trump did, So stop congratulating him. Please, you're not doing anything. You're not doing you're not doing yourself any justice by that. And I know, I know a lot of you out there. I'm not I'm not talking to anybody specifically, but there's there's this like frequency out there that permeates people's minds and for a moment, or at least maybe sometimes longer, it sticks in their head that this hope, this thing, this desire to want the world to be better than it is, overcomes the reality that should be very visible to you. And we don't need We can't get caught up in this. It's it's a fantasy. It's a fantasy, because this is the reality right here. We were captured. They won already. We don't understand that they already took our country down. They just didn't change in the names of things. They didn't call it a they didn't call it a communist death camp. They just made it one. They still called it. They did. They did switch to democracy over constitutional republic. That could have been a key key sign there everything else in the nature of things. We weren't alive for it, so we didn't see the difference. And that's why they kill people off when they do this type of shit. They get rid of all the people who are alive. You know, here's here's the dividing line of present time. Right, they killed off all the people on this side of it so they can create the future and have a World's Fair or whatever and retrain the brains of the people that are on their side, or whatever the hell else they did. And guess what Trump is talking about? World's fairs. Yeah, there's all these things, these elements you can't forget about. Okay, you can't just dismiss them. We're gonna make our country great again. Yes for who? They don't ever asked that to you.
Speaker 12: For who?
Speaker 2: Our country? Well, whose country is it right now? It's not the peoples hasn't been for a long time. We are the slaves. We are We are the engenered servants. Worse than that, because we are the debt slaves. And it's not even us spending the money. It's none of us benefitting from it. It's us being robbed for our labor and our family's going into destitution while they do it. Because that's the Jew way. Suck you dry. You don't think it's already happened. They say the Jews will have two thousands slaves each there, we do the Ai do. They just don't look at you. They don't see you. This is very impersonal slavery. They don't walk around and check on you and whip you. They do it in different ways by proxy, right with their agencies and officials and or their armed thugs. They do it that way. They have other slaves to tend to that that work the system and prop it up. This should tell you everything.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: We have been captured. We were captured in eighteen sixty fucking five. That was the end of the fight. And then nineteen thirteen, oh, I'm sorry, eighteen seventy one, that's when they corporatized everything, which is very Roman Catholic Church of them, the oldest corporation on the planet, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, And so now I'm sorry. I have to strongly. It's not even a disagreement. It's just wrong. It's wrong to say that things were better just because you felt something differently growing up. Just because we didn't notice it doesn't mean that shit wasn't already. We didn't notice the walls of our cage as much because they didn't. They didn't They didn't start rattling it and shaking it around to get us all stirred up until recently. But we were in it. We were still being poisoned, we were still being robbed and put to work in the fields in a metaphorical way, while they robbed us of everything that we had, and we don't even own it because they make it out of thin air, and they can destroy it when they want to, and therefore if they can tax on it, to tax it, then it doesn't make it. It doesn't doesn't make it yours. The only thing that keeps the system together, or us, if we're tending to think that we can live within it, is if we can get just get ahead, just get ahead and feel comfortable with our lives, so that we don't have to, you know, experience or feel the brunt of what they're doing to the majority of the people. We're thinking to ourselves, well, if we can just get a little bit more, then we're gonna be okay. Well, the things will be fine, you know, we'll be able to get through it because we'll have what we need and we'll have a little extra, and we'll be comfortable while everything else burns around us. They're not gonna let that happen. They're not gonna The pain is what's supposed to be felt, and it's gonna be felt and they're going to come for us with a permium style because of this psychopath named Donald Trump and his his uh you know, it's funny. I think I think Jacob frank was His last name was Levi Avis Leberwitz, which is very close to Shabbad Leivovitz. And that's the same, same fucking thing, same thing. It wouldn't they wouldn't have been them without the Frankest first, there would be no Zionism, without the learning Kabbala, there would be no push for a temple and all this other bullshit. There would be no like what Ted Gunderson was was talking about in the video yes that we played yesterday, this idea that they need to uh corrupt and destroy and and and pervert the whole world for the for preparation because men are are more uh geared toward bad than they are too good. Well that's not true. That's the that's the parasite effect on people, and they can't see anything but their own their own reflection.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry they can't see their own reflection because they're fucking vampires. But they can't only see the world through their their view, right, They don't appreciate respect, or have empathy or care or compassion, so they can't actually understand us. They can only despise us. They would have to be able to relate in order to understand, and things that have no compassion for other living things can't do that because we have that compassion. So they can't ever understand us. We need to understand them because they know how to manipulate. They know enough to know how to manipulate those emotions. And you know, because we have this sense of nobility that that people won't go so far, but they can't actually recreate that. They can only act it, They can't feel it.
Speaker 9: Moment, if the government wants to confiscate fifty thousand dollars from your business, you must have the chance to argue your defense to an impartial judge and jury, not an agency bureaucrat.
Speaker 2: Right, So once again we have not even the beginning of this. But you know, a big, a big splash in the pool was what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, what the hell can think of his name? Now? Of course my brain's gonna do that to me, God damn it. Mm alright, never mind, But Supreme Court Justice right, the frankest Why can't I think of his fucking name all of a sudden But anyway, yeah, I can see his face in my mind. Hold on, I'll just do it real quick. I don't know why my mind just fucking lost it. Yeah, brand Eyes, why did that fucking fly out of my brain? Like I said, a billion trillion times a day, but for some reason, I just didn't wasn't able to do that just now, that's that's that's probably radiation. But brand Eyes, right, I'm I mean, what precedents all this stuff? Like this whole idea here that this is all just on the surface to look like the same stuff that we had before, but it doesn't operate the same and that's the whole point. Lots of things were changed, and Brandeis was a huge part of that, very huge part of that. He's a huge part of the Balfour Declaration. He was a huge part of the the Federal Reserve becoming the Federal Reserve. He was a huge Rothschild agent, frankest biggest evils fucking people on the planet right who are openly blatant about it, but you know, toned down to there's actually people arguing or not even arguing, but praising Frankism online. Of course they're Jews saying how they have very strong family ties. Yeah, because they tied down their own family and rape them. Yeah, that's the strong family ties. He's psychopath. Yeah, they're real close, right, and that.
Speaker 9: Should be basic. You know, the Bill of Rights was ratified in seventeen ninety one. It's been around for over two hundred and.
Speaker 2: Thirds again a proof that it doesn't actually exist anymore. It's just left there so people don't get stirred up. They will push our buttons in the way that they want us to move. They're going to to steer the sheep with the stimuli that they want. They don't want additional stimuli to distract us, make us think that we're still in the same system, so that we preserve their system by defending what we think we have, so they have us just regular is Christianity preserving Judaism and this whole end of world bullshit that they're trying to do, or completely changing the total nature of our country but leaving all the names the same, leaving all the structures, leaving the Department of Justice, legislative, judicial, executive, blah blah blah, all the same, but just never operate in the same ever again, but just having the same name. So people assume when they're taught through school, you know, when they say, oh, they don't teach the Constitution anymore, why not they should because that's the biggest fucking lie that there is, that that thing still exists. So the more the more you believe that that constitution exists, the more you'll try to preserve that system and go die for the awards when really it's not that fucking system anymore, it's theirs. They just moved right in and just altered everything everything, Because the Department of Justice shouldn't be operating like this. The treasure you should be the one or the or the Congress should be the one stamping coin. There's so many things that the Department of Education shouldn't even exist. You should be able to school your children. However, we want yourself. If you want to go to a schoolhouse, you know, with a teacher and twenty kids or whatever, well, that whole community knows that woman or that man who's doing that teaching, right, and then they go off and they do practical learning on their home, on their farm with other people who have certain you know, different types of industries like that way they learn skills and crafts is this is that's the system that will make us flourished. Not this shit the indoctrination camp where you think if you memorize a bunch of stuff, that means you're smart. Not if you didn't learn how to think. Not if you didn't learn how to take all the information that they that they gave you and say this doesn't make sense. How can this be true? If you can't get to that point, then all you're doing is just parroting back. Nothing is actually moving active. There's no there's there's no spark, there's no fire inside that brain. It's just it's just a tape recorder playing back.
Speaker 9: Thirty years. And it should be basic that that is just known. Now the DOJ is arguing Sane has no right to a real judge and Jerry because the government was only trying to take his money, not his property, which they have now tried to legally argue one is not the other. They claimed that Fiat currency is a legal fiction the States.
Speaker 2: So there you have it. They're stating it now. And this guy told you, Greenspan told you long ago that they don't have to answer to the president or anyone else, because they're above them. They're outside of the system. Why are they here? Why are there foreign entity outside of our system? No, it's because they are the system. They're outside of the system that we believe in, because that doesn't exist anymore. And like I said, if you don't believe that, just go ahead and try to test your rights, put them to the test. Actually try to stand up for them, and see how far that gets you. There's not even a common law court anymore.
Speaker 7: Can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that, So there is zero probability of the fault.
Speaker 9: And that the government can easily destroy as create it.
Speaker 21: Because apparently fiat currency is a legal fiction that the government can as easily destroy as create.
Speaker 9: Well, that's actually true.
Speaker 2: It's very godly of it. Right, thou should take it away? Right, I give your life's son, and I could take it away.
Speaker 1: That a bitch.
Speaker 9: Lest anyone missed the implicit connection.
Speaker 2: Today, he's a a that a bitch. Hello, let's here you get that again. That's good fun.
Speaker 9: Lest anyone missed the implicity as create it.
Speaker 21: Because apparently fiat currency is a legal fiction that the government can as easily destroy as create.
Speaker 9: Well, that's actually true, ain't that a bit? Lest anyone missed the implicit connection to the history of the gold standard. DOJ's footnote prominently cited the legal tender cases where the Supreme Court upheld laws forcing people to accept paper currency rather than gold and silver as a payment for debts. This was an argument for taking sales fifty thousand dollars without a trial before a real judge injury with thee, but the same argument could be used to justify all manner of mischief. If your money's not your property, what's to stop the government from just seizing all of it tomorrow for any reason it gives? Because yes, when taken to it, that's the.
Speaker 2: Whole fucking point. Because they want to take us into digital and they're going to evaluate and assess us based on whether or not we're good for their society. So what do you think your score is going to be. When you're going to be what they call the obsolete man from that Twilight Zone episode, You're going to have to be doing the Buckminster Fuller shit every so often to justify your existence, because it won't be based on anything else but your ability to serve them, even though that's really what the system is now. Now it's going to be more refined. Everything about this whole thing that's been happening right now is consolidation.
Speaker 9: It's logical conclusion. That is where you end up.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, you won't be arguing with a person. You'll be arguing with an artificial intelligence who thinks and has been taught already that you don't exist. Your existence is actually hindering progress. No matter what the hell you're doing, does it.
Speaker 9: Make any sense? Like, it doesn't make sense as an argument, he says. Let me reassure you the DOJ's argument is wrong. The due process clause applies to life, liberty, and property, and the Supreme Court has repeatedly applied that clause to money. It follows that, since money is neither life nor liberty, it must be property. To be sure, DOJ's arguments have a force.
Speaker 2: Well, that itself is an erroneous conclusion. Well, if it's not this and it's not that, then it must be this because those are the three Well, who says, it's you know what I mean like that that I get what they're saying. But that's that's a really stupid way to look at it.
Speaker 9: As a philosophical critique of government taxation and the money in the monetary system. They may also highlight legitimate reasons to hold part of your wealth and gold or for some cryptocurrency, but for constitutional purposes.
Speaker 2: To borrow a phrase, you noticed that giant chevron there right on that emblem looks awful lot like a square, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: From the DJ the arguments are a flop. It's not just a bad argument for the people's side, it's a bad argument.
Speaker 2: And here's the monument of a dick everybody obelisks for the government to beg By the way, Washington himself stated he'd never ever wanted any type of money spent on him for some sort of like what do you call it, tribute?
Speaker 22: You know?
Speaker 2: He said that, so naming things after him and spending the people's money was not his not his wishes.
Speaker 9: Arguing either, because if fiat currency is a legal fiction and the government can just destroy and create it, which is actually true, but if they're going to use that as a legal basis for just taking everybody's money whenever they feel like it, then why are they taking.
Speaker 12: It at all?
Speaker 1: That smells like bullshit, right, Why.
Speaker 9: Even take it if they don't even care about it and they can just create as much as they want. Why are they taking anybody's money?
Speaker 2: Because they're demonic Jews who make you dependent on things and then take it away. But it's all vapor in the first place. They can't give you anything of substance, so they give you something that's absolutely worthless and attach you to it so endearingly because that's the only you have. We have over generation has been you know, under the belief system that that's what we need to survive, and then they take it away. Now they're assessing your existence, whether or not you should still be able to breathe or not in the new system. Are you going to allow this because there's no coming back out of this fucking thing.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: My daughter's way too young to miss this. Because we're not going to miss this ourselves. We're going to be part of this problem. We're going to be dealing with this problem. Better to deal with it ahead of time, because, like I said, we already conquered. Otherwise, the people wouldn't be arguing against with the government about their right to defend themselves, and they wouldn't be the ones, there wouldn't be a standing army with all the weapons. We would all be able to own whatever the fuck we wanted, because the government wouldn't be afraid of us, because they were serving us, not rather than where we are the target. So therefore they have to they have to disarm as much as they can without steering up hostilities while they're doing other things and setting things in place to where then the resistance won't make a difference because we're already in checkmate with all this freaking technology that they're going to use against us.
Speaker 9: See see. And then you start going down that road and you start saying, yeah, why did you set up an agency with thousands upon thousands of pages of code? It's all about taking it. If taking it is not, there's no point in taking it because it's basically just a fiction, doesn't count as property. You don't have to go down that road very far to see how the entire thing starts to fall apart on itself fast. I don't know that they want people thinking too hard about these concepts, but it's too late for that. They already put this into a legal brief.
Speaker 23: So two things occur to me on hearing a summary of this story, the things that the government lawyer admitted in court. I mean, number one, does this negate the ability to prosecute people who steal and thieve because they put people in jail all the time for that. It's one of the most basic crimes we have in our society. And two, if the government has argued that they can steal money because they create it, are they just flat out admitting that they've created a tool of enslavement through money? Are they just flat out admitting that money is a tool of enslavement?
Speaker 1: Ain't that a bitch?
Speaker 23: As some of us have surmond, albeit slowly, this is astounding. It doesn't stand on its face logically unless those are the conclusions that we are slaves of the government and money's the tool of enslavement, and that anyone can steal without consequence.
Speaker 9: So a federal court will soon decide whether to uphold Saint's right to a trial before an impartial judge and jury, and hopefully the court will agree that money is property and an agency bureaucrat is not an impartial judge, because if they don't, and they agree to all of this stuff, then what they're.
Speaker 2: But it's Bessie here's the thing. Money is not property because it's an intrmate debt. It's not a n actual suthing, it's not a something right, it's not it's not a treasury note that has you know, has assigned value to it. So in a sense, you're holding on to these pieces of paper for the government, which isn't the government. So it is they this is all They just shouldn't be. They just shouldn't be admitting to this unless it's okay to do so now, because the ball is rolling too fast down the hill for you to stop anything that's about to happen, because they are going to confiscate everything, and they're already talking about the penny, just to kind of ease you into it, you know, like a nice gim Wait wait, wait, wait, hold on, hold on, Where does this say that I gotta find it?
Speaker 10: We have to ease them back into it like a latex gimpsuit.
Speaker 2: There you go. Oh boy. That's where we're at. That's where we're at.
Speaker 9: Basically admitting is we have no taxation without representation. Our monetary system is basically just government imposed financial slavery, and the whole system will implode on this argument if they freaking try to make it and uphold it the entire system, not just private property, property ownership rights, but also do process. Some of the most fundamental inherent rights that we as Americans have will all be destroyed if this gets upheld. Essentially, I can't believe that this is the level that they're actually trying to argue. This what the fact that they are and the reason I wanted to show it to you is that's the level we're actually at. We're actually at this level. So this is what they're trying to say, they're.
Speaker 2: Trying to make it. This is what I mean by babbling.
Speaker 9: She babbles legal cases for us, going back to purely bureaucratic trials.
Speaker 2: So they're really those weren't they beautiful? Wasn't that nice? Was that a good thing?
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 9: Trials are not trials at all because it's not an impartial judge and jury. It's it's really not based on what anyone would consider the rule of law. And they're basically just trying to justify theft really by saying, well, we created it, so we can take it from you. So I mean that's there's no standard there. I mean, they could just if they can say it here, they can say it anywhere pretty much. I mean, and I don't think.
Speaker 2: It sounds like if I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere. She's almost about to break in the song there.
Speaker 9: I think this is going to be upheld either. I agree with the lawyer writing here for a reason.
Speaker 2: But it's that the Ja Melia on the side there, that's Mileakowski, That's that's Ah. That's the relative of it. And yeah, they were talking about on the right there, the Argentinian jackass who's super ultraad.
Speaker 9: I think that that's the level the government is at trying to make. I mean, they're destroying themselves. They're destroying themselves. Do you know how many people I have seen in just the last week.
Speaker 2: Yet nobody in this episode will ever name who's really behind this. Nobody in true stream media will ever say it. They'll just say it's the government. Government. There hasn't been a government for fucking over one hundred years. There's only been these these fucking entities operating in the fucking shell that you said wants to be. They're in the vessel of the dead. This is a dead body that they're walking around in called the United States of America. Right, they're walking around in the skin, the skin suit of our you know, constitutional republic. But they don't have the same soul, in the same nature. They don't have a soul period.
Speaker 9: Talking about seventeen seventy six, talking about tax revolts, talking about no taxation without representation. I can't even count to you the number of posts I've seen of people who are saying, I don't see how it's okay for us to have to pay when none of this has been accountable for so long. People want refunds, They want refunds for decades. They're angry. People are angry. People are putting up signs in the streets, People are making videos about how pissed off they are.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, hold on a second. Black people don't pay taxes. They get they get money from taxes, from your taxes. With the fuck she bitching about over there on this on the fucking chart, I would.
Speaker 18: Like all of the income taxes that I've paid since I've been alive and working to be read.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you went the same worthless paper that they just told you was worth us in the first place. But how about you break out of it completely? And say fuck all this, right, we need something different. Look just retarded face.
Speaker 9: Returned to me, sap, and now you have this level here. It's like these people have forgotten where government authority comes from. It comes from the people. If the people legitimize you as an authority, that's where you get your power from. Otherwise you are not. If you're not legitimized by the people, then you you don't. You can't authorize yourself.
Speaker 2: That was in the old system that ended with the Civil War. Remember they just didn't tell you about this. Remember this was also all suspended by mister Lincoln Hoops everybody's superhero, right. This wasn't too free slaves. It was to enslave everybody. And like I said, with the reconstruction thing, what the hell do you think DEI is? Reconstruction was putting absolute criminals in judges chairs. That's what they did. They literally did that. Drunk, fucking crazy, stupid people. If you think seventy IQ is low, you should go back to thestuction reconstructing area, or watch D. W. Griffith and the you know, the Birth of a Nation, or I would I would start with reading crimes and cover ups in American politics by Donald Jeffries and reading the Civil War and the Reconstruction. Those two the chapters that cover that. Fuck the Lincoln assassination. I say, hey man, nice shot, that's.
Speaker 9: The founding documents of this country. Please go read them. Go read the Declaration of Independence, where it's explicitly states exactly what government is and where government powers are derived from. Go read that again, Like it's very very clear that this is not how it works. So we're in a pretty serious situation right now, because this is the level that we're at, and these kinds of arguments are so egregious, they're so outlandish, they're so above and beyond what anyone should consider.
Speaker 2: Just this is the department runner. She's babbling again.
Speaker 9: Justice, making this argument. They have justice in the name, and this couldn't be further from justice if you tried.
Speaker 2: And she's trying to reach a certain time of videos. That why she's just rambling.
Speaker 9: It's the level. That's the level. So something has to change.
Speaker 2: The woman who thinks her her opinions are so much more important than they are. I think that's what it is. And she likes the sound of her own.
Speaker 9: Voice, because when you start going down this level of the Fall of Rome type of stuff going on, Like your whole country could be destroyed under stuff like this going on. You're stomping on the basic framework of why you're even in that department, why you even can walk around to be Department of Justice, Like you're destroying you know, cartoon level clown car cartoonish circus, like when you start going down, when you're Caligula hanging out with your horse, like you've gone too far. Okay, you've gone to chane to a federal core to actually.
Speaker 2: Have she's still going everybody. Uh yeah, that that whole coligial thing was take a little bit of that, but you know, there's still a lot of craziness in there. The this doesn't fit this video at all, but it's still kind of cool. Whatever ai CGI bullshitty footage here of a plague doctor. Yeah, it looks like it's raining. It looks like it's dripping off his hat. And then this is the one here he's got his hands in the air like he just don't care. Yeah, anyway, has three two, three, four fingers on that hand. Because of course it's a I.
Speaker 9: Praise Jesus list, but they're gonna do it anyway. I mean that should tell you something about the level we're at.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've seen lawyers are you a lot of stupid shit over the years, But this is the fact that we're to this level.
Speaker 2: By the way, You're welcome for me at least advancing it that far. I'm just waiting for the guy to talk again. He says to say something at the end. I believe hey, because.
Speaker 9: They wouldn't have done this fifty years ago. They wouldn't even have tried it. They wouldn't even have attempted it. If for any other reason then their own self respect.
Speaker 2: But they didn't have the digital currency thing ready to roll and put us in a digital prison. Then that's why they didn't do it. Then they had the balls to send us to wars, they had the balls to use our money and steal our gold and make us endemy combatants in nineteen thirty three. What the fuck are you talking about? Stop acting like you don't fucking get the rest of the history and if you do. If you don't, then why are you making fucking videos saying stupid shit. You're not qualified to talk. Shut up.
Speaker 9: Have that kind of level anymore where? Just in the night the David Lynchey and nightmare basement of government at this point. Okay, that is where we are going. Well, if they don't, people need to start.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, did he not at this?
Speaker 1: I was wrong?
Speaker 2: So I wasted all that time listen to her stupid ass. Okay, I thought he wrapped up with like the funal word. But I guess, Jesus Christ, everything was going fine until you didn't shut the fuck up. Okay, So there's many people in Trump's administration have big tis to rumble. We'll try to get to that. It's already fucking eleven thirty. I gotta get out to the market here, but you know, we should at least get to this though, something I made along a long, long enough time ago, probably like two years or more. Open the fuck up? Would you, Jesus Christ? What the hell? There it goes? I have to scroll down and after that to work that's started. Yeah, two years and change on this one. Why does it make you have to fucking hit play on pitchy before you can make it full screen? It's still retarded?
Speaker 24: Five G That level vibration doesn't do anything to you. But what do you think I'm gay? It just feels real good gee.
Speaker 2: That level of vibration doesn't do anything to you. Now, just to show how fucking retarded that is. Five G is just a word, a term to describe some millimeter waves micro waves? Is he si? This is the guy who's supposed to be the mister shut he's a fucking jew first of all, and his dad's a sodomite. He talks about it having sex with young boys, Okay, but he never touched us. So he says, well, it's because you're six ft six. He's probably a little intimidated by you anyway, or you're ugly. You weren't looking little enough for him. That's why you didn't have that adult that that pre pubescent adolescent looked to you. Uh anyway, So this, uh, this whole what do we just look at with the five that's it's stamped right on there and he straight upsets And I didn't even see five G. That little of vibration doesn't do anything to you. This is this is everybody's fucking hero here.
Speaker 24: Okay, I sit in a sauna in one hundred and eighty degrees start a five G. That level vibration doesn't do anything to you. But what do you think I'm gay, just feel real gay. I sit in a sauna in one hundred and eighty degrees and then I roll around in snow, so maybe that made me freemasonic and gay. It's only fun if you don't care emotionally a lot. That's why I'm not scared of prison. You gotta get your spiraling under control.
Speaker 10: But we have a cult.
Speaker 24: I think it'd be tough to dodge the cult. Screw the Gamas. We'll start a cult.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 24: I live in a compound right now.
Speaker 25: There you go, Watch how coconut.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to I didn't have to go outside of it. I didn't have to change anything, just just cut it a little bit. Helloo, what the fuck is that? Why is that there?
Speaker 10: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Oh that's not good. That means something else was deleted by accellent there, Son of the fuck. There's something I needed to show you there, and I probably lost it. Now at least it wasn't. If I can't recognize what I lost and then must not have been then important. All right, here's the spider webs. We're gonna we're gonna walk into the spider webs with with when Safani.
Speaker 25: Now, all right, she's my grandma's age.
Speaker 1: Ah thick.
Speaker 26: Hey, what's up YouTube, It's Richie from Boston. It is October twenty first, and it is cold right now. I'm in Colorado.
Speaker 1: It is cold.
Speaker 10: You see that.
Speaker 26: Yeah, it's how to stay warm outside, inside, in your car, in your.
Speaker 10: House, no matter what, if there's no power.
Speaker 17: So if you're a poust any and you live in Gaza, you're just you're just stuck.
Speaker 2: You're stuck forever.
Speaker 27: And that's why the people are like people from America are like, why you know, that's why you have this mind for like, oh, they want to die. They raise their kids to be suicide bombers. No, when you're in Gaza, you are born dead. You don't have a life. So that's why these people are giving up their lives to send a message to us. That's why they're doing this. That's the only reason they're doing this is to send a message to us.
Speaker 2: Help us. That's all they can do is use their bodies.
Speaker 17: It's just terrifying to me. Forget about whether it's Israel or Palaced.
Speaker 2: He hears that horrible thing, and then he's like, yeah, do you shure this guy is not a fucking you know what? I mean you know what I mean. Yeah, Joe is not Joe is the same model that we were just talking about. He might look like he represents something on the outside, but internally he's the exact opposite. He's inverted.
Speaker 17: Don forget about what it is the idea that people could be stuck born, stuck in this spot and really have no recourd.
Speaker 2: Hey retard We are too, because anywhere we go they already owned the banks. They're in the same fucking system of money, enslavement exists. The only difference is it's a physical death there, so.
Speaker 17: Now nowhere to go and just be thought of by people that live just a few miles away from you that you're a subhuman and that the fact that someone can make that T shirt with one bullet to kills and show a pregnant woman with crosshairs on her belly, that scares the shit out of me, which.
Speaker 26: Just blows me away. We're sending military backup over there, like that's insane. Israel is the last country in the world that needs any backup whatsoever at all.
Speaker 10: But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 26: I got a funny feel and they're going to do something to the hoo scene before. Actually I have seen it before video.
Speaker 2: Because I'm looking for the spider web sola.
Speaker 10: That morning.
Speaker 11: The entire sky was overcast. You couldn't see anything. I could see a little bit of it, but it wasn't worth videotaping. But if you look around right here, you'll notice that the sky looks half and half. A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Speaker 10: You know, God made, man.
Speaker 11: Made, and there's no separating the two anymore because mankind has filled the sky with so much craft it no matter what, it's always up there, but sometimes apparently it comes down. And I've caught it on video before, and here it is again. I mean, they were spraying unbelievably absolutely everywhere. It's I mean, this is insane, and it's right in your face. I don't know how people could have missed this, you know what I'm saying. I had to stop everywhere and just get out my camera. Get out my camera, get out my camera, because I couldn't believe how unbelievably in your face this stuff was. Meet Seriously, really, they're not hiding it. I don't know if any of these things are sigils, but it's hard to tell, you know what, I'm saying, I'm halfway drive and halfway looking at the sky. It's kind of difficult to discern from the two. But I mean, I just kept pulling up my camera. This is way up at twelve thousand feet. I just kept pulling out my camera. I mean, look at this insanity.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 11: Well, that night I stopped and I found this all over everything once again by accident.
Speaker 2: Here's the lips.
Speaker 26: So there's the sun and an unusually quiet train trains right there and I can barely hear it, but that's what caught my eye.
Speaker 10: Notice this rain.
Speaker 28: Bow type thing, but it's pointing away from the sun. Traditionally that rainbow would be the same, it would.
Speaker 22: Be an hard it's like the sun.
Speaker 26: And if you look at the sign, it seems to have severe irregularities, do you agree?
Speaker 10: And that's strange.
Speaker 26: So I just realized some of that spider web material is stuck to the front of my truck.
Speaker 10: You see that.
Speaker 22: That's not a spider web, and it is on every single pole, in every single pull like a flag.
Speaker 26: And as you can see, that's an enormous empty piece of desert that goes out to the highway.
Speaker 22: No processing facilities, et cetera. So yeah, it's the.
Speaker 7: Same kind of stuff we spray on other countries before we want to attack them because we use it to take down their power grid.
Speaker 2: You run this, you use it to make everybody fucking sick.
Speaker 7: Bro spider web like material out of the planes, you fill the skies, and the residual shows up here, there and everywhere, but nobody sees it, nobody cares.
Speaker 11: And for those that haven't seen it in a long time, I wanted to show you what a god created sky looks like if you still remember them. This is in Colorado, the day after the sky was completely blown out, but I mean every once in a great while. This was on Sunday, I believe today's Monday, and the sky just looked completely normal, very strange, very unusual. But here's the funniest part of everything. The very next day, Oh no, I'm sorry, the day before Saturday, I saw this.
Speaker 22: I've never seen a sky like this in my entire life.
Speaker 2: I think we get it and reminded me.
Speaker 11: Physical evidence of chemtrailing. They're already now, they're already talking about i ran Is attacking American outposts in Iraq. They wanted to take out Iran since beat the living stuffing out of the Palestinians, I.
Speaker 10: Didn't put them up.
Speaker 2: All right, Well there there we did the web thing. Now we showed what the guy showed in the courtroom yesterday, which is that web material. And that's from the what I what I would have imagine because he said, this is the barry, I'm john him and lumin him and all other stuff, seesium all like all that great wonderful stuff uh makes together makes like this web lattice type ship.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: To see that so checkpoints, it says, Lincoln Heights, Ohio developing armed checkpoints restricting white people from travel in Lincoln Heights, Ohio. And then they show a bunch of black dudes suited up in some pretty expensive gear, very organized, very very uh suspiciously organized. Oh fuck this idiot talking what this motherfucker's gonna tell you what you can and can't say? Oh my god, some set of numbers in letters, this asshole says. The whole point is that nobody is clear about anything that they're doing. So we defense right, defense of the of the of the nig And it says, do we all do we really know what these people want? As long as there is no clear point. They don't have a thing to have. When the fuck did they ever have a clear point. They can't even speak clearly. It's merely a disruption. I would go so far as to say that free speech is not free shut the fuck up. Not free speech if people do not have a message, and that's qualified by whom you, you piece of fucking shit, hate speech, hate speech. They're saying that hate speech is a thing. These people are fucking retarded. Hate speech just communicating a negative message without clearly communicating a goal or expectation. I hate whites or I hate blacks is not speech. It's winding. I want equality between blacks and whites is speech? Fuck you, fuck you. So I want the the je propaganda that we should all just deal with it, get along and turn into fucking cappuccino. Yeah, fuck you. How about we just all you know, understanding all of our weaknesses and all of our strengths, and that they're different than everybody else's weaknesses and strains, and you know, each every one of us have their own weaknesses and straints, and understand that individuality is a good thing to have, and so is you know, separate cultures, right, so that they don't lose what they've developed over thousands of years, because that can't be important, can it. No, No, no, we need to wipe bottle that out because it's not important, not because it's a threat to the Jews, of course, not fucking moron. Shut up, all right, so I'll show you what I'm screaming about now that I've said it all. I don't know anything about this idiot. It looks like an old MMA fighter or some fucking shit. I don't care anyway, David Nino Rodriguez, I put on gloves ones.
Speaker 25: She's my grandma's age. You won't believe what she does.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm out here asking come on, shut up if I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's one of these things.
Speaker 12: What's up, folks wegging at ninos Corner dot TV. I'm joined with Ron Partain. There's something that's very disturbing developing right now. I'll get to the point I've talked about quite a bit with my guests, and I know Ron you've talked about this as well. There's checkpoints being set up not by the military, but by rogue type gangs or cartels in America. Happening right now, specifically Lincoln Heights, Ohio, where a checkpoint has been put up as north of Ohio on I seventy five, north of Ala, Yeah, Cincinnati, restricting white people from entry into that area or those neighborhoods. Now, this to me is unbelievable that this is happening in America. But apparently this is a response to a neo Nazi rally that happened just days before.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, did you say neo and Nazi? Did you say those two fucking stupid words? So what are they saying? That they had a bunch of fucking agents, a bunch of feds us up in the regalia so they can pretend that that's what people who want a better life themselves actually believe in a bunch of this bullshit so that they can bor and ruin and discredit them. Yeah, yeah, okay, so they made her fake thing. Now they're having their fake response. Sounds good, sounds good. Okay. So it says hate will not win here Ohio community unites against Yeah here it is. It says right here, the community of Lincoln Heights, Ohio is uniting after white supremisiest demonstrators we have Nazi flags and yield racial slurs in the historically black community. Well, yeah, they should stay in their own community. Sure, but this wasn't organic at all, whatsoever, at all? Whatsoever. NBC News Antonia Hill and shares how they it's spelled wrong, weird. N ME shares how the community successfully forced the DiMAGE. Oh so they're the big heroes, the Negro heroes. Oh good, good, good good. That's not gonna ever inspire more people to do horrible things against white people at all when they have the support of the Jewish media behind them to make them all dressed up in nice and sweet and pretty. Yeah, fuck you, m I don't know what we should watch first, the bullshit news report or the city here. So I think we got enough of what we needed to out of this guy already. He set the stage in the premise. Now let's hear the bullshit from the uh from the news report? What do you say? Yeah, you're gone. You were on for twenty five minutes. You needed fifty three seconds to get the to get to where it was like, okay, full stop, all right, and that's just how we do it here. Oh, by the way, everybody, SEMPERFRYLC dot com. I forget to do this sometimes. I mean though, it's like you look over at FTJ meads, Oh let's see thank you altered lahn and I see it. Finally, your other rep message came up. That was cool. I for some reason I went backward. It was like it jumped up behind the other one. That was weird anyway. Yeah, so semper fry s c n p E R f R y l LC dot com and we'll show you all about it right now. Bam bam, bam bam. And oh, by the way, like I said, ten percent of the people who follow the Rumble channel, just ten percent of you became patroon Patreon supporters and uh there, word would be a better place for this guy and his daughter. So that's and it would be. It would mean that I could do this full time. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it just means that I would be able to see that girl, that girl right there. Yeah, Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. It's five hours a month. That's like twenty cents an episode. Come on and then let's see what else we got here. Uh so, if we're on FTJ Media, and we scroll down to where it says my website simperfrellc dot com. You click that, and then one stop shop is ten percent off coupon right there. Doctor Clyton's website you can get right from there, and Ballbusters for fifty percent off his membership, Doctor Clinton's membership site. Something's going on with that, we got. We're working something out because when you once you click away from the thing, it doesn't give you the fifteen percent off as supposed to you. So we're freking we're trying to figure that one and work that one out. But over here there's still a code. I think we're gonna have to apply a code back to this one. Like the link is good, but it's not. It's not working right. But right over on this side, use code BB five for the Azure wils Mints five percent off for life, all right, and then all of my sauces creatine right there boom. You can read a lot of cool stuff about the creating. When you click on it, there's a little video on there, all stuff, all kinds of stuff. Some of these have videos attached to them. Most of them will have a video attached to them. Eventually, and then there's some videos at top here, like there's this one with dot Gleen and uh doctor Manzo and fuck that guy in the right hand corner. Then there's also this one here which is fun. And then there's a little story that we did look into it right up in the paper one time or some art whatever digital newspaper or whatever. And then there's all the sauces. Right I drew that one. Yeah, uh. And there's my daughter which was five months old, and there's my steps on when he was nine years younger, eight years younger. I don't know, something like that. These will be back in season and then they'll won't be sold out anymore, right, But there's the reason why they are is because they're not in season. These are only a few left because I have extract coming for these ones, and this one just shouldn't say that at all. But that's neither here nor there. If itever goes to the to the to the red, then I just have to just suggest to the inventory. But yeah, there you go. The extract is on its way, they said so, And then these the only two that have extracted in them anyway. But those are the super super duper duper duper hots.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's all that you should totally get on through simper fright llc, simper s E m p e r f r y llc dot com and you can get to all the other things that are pretty much in my description that way. There's also well that was weird. Why I do that? Why they make that noise? It's wrong with me? Am I doing this?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: All right? There you go. So if yeah, if you go to fterg Media over here, or you can go to Rumble over here, it's the same same thing. Right, Oh, I gotta talk. I gotta read Voodoo's comments here in a second thinking you know where I go. So yeah, so there's Patreon dot com right there, all right, So that's what we gotta do. We gotta do that because then it's s I didn't forget it, boom, and then you get like additional stuff. I'm going to be doing exclusive streams on there as well. We got to build up a few more people on there, and then you know, then that'll be worth it to do an exclusive. Otherwise I'm you know, talking to empty walls. I mean there's people there right now, but not ten percent of the number that we have here. Not even close. So there's the Patreon guys for those of you over there, don't I don't go to I mean, I guess I could go to kick even Thore's who the hell's fucking here? I don't know. Let's go Pace there we go and pitch Shoot's too hard to figure out what the hell's going on with that, To even understand what's going on with their chat, I'm not gonna mess with it at waste my time, at waste years either. They can look in the description and where it's right there anyway, So it's Patreon right there. If you're listening to the podcast and can't find it on Spotify anymore because they took me down and took down ship tons of my monetization with it, then go to spreaker where I distribute from, and actually it's better that way anyway, and send per Frid right there gifts and go right there my tree Publishing dot com that goes directly the Hellstone book. But once you get there, you can go navigate to the rest of the books and cod Ball for ten percent off for there, all right, and tippy Stream for you Europeans out there. All right, that's done now, I've Hey, there's lots of people, so let me let me read what what do you have to say?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 2: We'll put the live chat back on the screen and I'll go back to where I can actually read it. Read it there, he said, Is this when we've lost control? You just answered my question? Oh, let's see. Yeah, that's a limit for you. Sorry, alright, So where we're at, I see a rainbow effects from spring here in Florida a lot. Sorry, I fucking hate that. I already been pissed about having to correct the communists in joctrination they've been trying to feed my daughter at school lately. Yeah, I understand. For a Black History Month month, Yeah, I hate it. She's seven. She shouldn't have to be thinking about this kind of shit, right, And they shouldn't have to think about their fucking gender either. They bring it up and shove it down on their throats, so I am obligated to refute it and teach her the real story, right is ANSAs in national So I don't know. Yeah, yeah, these these these people who show up and do these things, they're not they're not. They're just there to give the impression to the public that this is what we're about, or what you know, wanting to preserve the country or yourself or your family is about. Oh, that must make you a white supremacist. Remember all the fucking shit that have you? Have you watched the beginning of Juseppe's most recent videos where shows all the articles from like twenty fifteen and twenty twelve all the way up to the present about all these people blatantly saying China s I'd kill, murder, fucking destroy white people. And it's in our papers in our country because why because we live in a constitutional fucking republic, or because they own it, and because they're the ones running it in the shell dead body of our constitutional republic, it's that parasite operating the arms and legs. So here we go, and yes, I need to get my teeth queens dinners, but a weird way. Remember this is gonna be bullshit, bullshit, bullshit and raging bullshit. And then justification for the the response that's just as artificial as the as the as the antagonization was confronting. Hey is what they call it? So this is this is the This is such fucking irritating, horrific shit. And now that voodoo has said that, so right now, it just just so people are aware, they're gonna try to pressure you your children into getting the flu shot because you know, it doesn't matter if you get the COVID or the flu shot. Both are mr and area and that's what's gonna fucking kill you. Not that any irregular shot is good for you. You can get your brain flamed, you can have massive high fevers, coma's death, encephalitis, all that stuff, autism. Okay, stay the fuck away from because that's not natural and whatever. It doesn't happen to you now, it could happen to you ten years from now when it fantastasizes into something, because if toxins have to go somewhere, So don't load your children up with this stuff. And now we have to think about what they're poisoning my daughter's mind. I hope they won't do that at that school because I guess what, there'll be some problems. So confronting hate is what they call this. Now, if it was really just us, like people like Giuseppi and the people on FTG media, Dave talking, do you understand the difference between being a fucking they talk about this, these idiot fucking retards that they don't want on their platform, who do all this fed posting bullshit on purpose because that's what they're supposed to do, because they're either low intellect, low comprehension, fucking retards who just want something to blame, and and just as fucking stupid as the fucking niggers themselves. Sorry, excuse me, it's true. Okay, they come in all different colors, they do, or or they're fucking agent provocateurs. So whatever the case may be here, even if it was an organic thing, calling it hate would be a fucking retarded thing now. And if if they were preaching down to you know, and if then don't black people, then you know for a fact it was FEDS agents pretending to be these people just up in fucking costumes and you know, doing the hell Hitler shit. Right, just to make it pretty obvious. Hey, even if you have a little IQ, you can understand what this means, right, yeah, or what you're what your impression, I'm sorry, what your impression of that is supposed to mean? Yeah, because it doesn't even mean that, Okay, it's the Yeah, it's okay to salute somebody who's actually a noble character. There's nothing wrong with that, but they they've poisoned everybody's minds on that as well. So hate your heroes, defend your killers, and you're the people who are killing you, and everything will be delicious, julicious.
Speaker 11: Or tonight, a community is uniting after confronting a group of white supremacists who waves swastika flags on a highway.
Speaker 2: Listen to this fucking cocksucker and how he said that. Wait sup benefits fuck you nice double winsor though I gotta say.
Speaker 11: Overpass the confrontation happening on the outskirts of Lincoln Heights, a historically black community.
Speaker 2: Nbcson Total, Well, you know, if they're going into this, so this is why I think it's probably been it was it was a sham and not real people doing just the regular demonstration. Unless Lincoln Heights wasn't always a black community, and these people grew up there that are in this you know, that are in this demonstration that caused the Negro revolt here. If that's the case, like they grew up there and now it's just you know, been flooded by them, then I could see their point. If that's really what happened, and then are just rebranding this as some other bullshit, because this is the assholes who would do that. It's been historically. How far back is your history? Right? Ten years? I don't know.
Speaker 10: Ponia Hilton has more and a warning.
Speaker 2: This report contains offensive images, offensive images of people with the sun wheel, by god, by god, offensive images. This whole thing is that, guys, this is acting.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: What they call made for your response, And this is what I'm talking about. You can't the level of treachery you have to be aware of of all times. And this is a really blatant one, but a hateful demonstration on These are not fucking okay right there, Look at this fucking blacked out, fucking bullshit. These are FEDS with the black flag and a red fuck you. These are not real people. These are this is this is, This is what they're trying to do. They're trying to stir up bullshit, but they're actually making actors on both sides, so that the regular people all of a sudden start hitting each other in their own neighborhoods and killing each other, and then there's a real fucking fight. Right People who say that this isn't coming, it's coming, people think that this isn't right around the corner. It's right around the corner because they need us to kill ourselves off. It's more fun that way, right, rather than uniting against the real person. Look at this. Look at this little circle here. He's got the no, the noh kkk thing with a dude with the helmet out, Like that's a fucking thing anymore. Shut up.
Speaker 29: Holding on an overpass in Cincinnati has more than a dozen people gathered dawning all black and waving Nazi flags.
Speaker 2: Nobody would do that, and it's National Socialists. You can't. And it's not a Nazi flag if it's in that color, it's just a swastika. Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. It's inverted. If you noticed, I don't know if you noticed their twatthole, but it's inverted. The colors are inverted. This is this is a bunch of Feds looking like Antifa. To see this. They're trying to get in the in the public mind. They're trying to equate this with the same the same problem with Antifa, because they're using the same fucking colors, your dumb.
Speaker 20: Asshole weapons and yelling racial slurs.
Speaker 2: Oh, they had weapons and they're yelling racial slurs, then they most certainly must be the noble goths of our Germanic you know, ancestry and all that stuff. Right, of course, these are fucking feds.
Speaker 20: Community members quickly conversed.
Speaker 2: At least, don't you know in it? Probably they probably because they want to have a natural reaction. But they're but I guess guarantee what they're going to be protecting the wrong side.
Speaker 20: Hing the group.
Speaker 29: Traffic camera video showing the moment those demonstrators rushed back into a U haul truck and leave.
Speaker 20: Social media video appearing to.
Speaker 2: Show the assoles that were disrupting the fucking street. It wasn't the quote unquote blacks who came in with that was that was a fucking fake, fucking thumbnail.
Speaker 29: Same moment from the perspective of the demonstrators, the crowd that drove them away burning the Yeah.
Speaker 2: A fat black person woman, shut up. Well, here's the heroes, everybody, here's the bad guys, and here's the heroes, just defending their neighborhood. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 29: Austica flags left behind. Local police responded to the incident on Friday around two pm, but made no arrests in a statement calling the gathering offensive but legal.
Speaker 10: The reason that I made the.
Speaker 23: Decision when I first encountered them that I was not making unrest was because there was no law being.
Speaker 2: Violated, and because they're Feds and the out they're not in my jurisdiction.
Speaker 11: In importance with open areas.
Speaker 2: Dude, when's the last time that guy saw his dick.
Speaker 20: And community leaders?
Speaker 2: Oh look, he looks like he's in a nice outfit. Peebee fucking nerd Nikki Hermann. Oh look he's got He's got a communist on his wall. He's gonna Marxist fucking heroin act on his wall. Isn't that cute? Yeah? This this is very well good stage, good stage. I wonder what his other act will be when he gets off a hero Is he gonna do like a like a crisis acting gig? What's he gonna do after this one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at me, I'm a Huxtable. I got the right, I got the proper education and the and and the proper pudding pop and now I'm good the jella pudding and I am a huckstool.
Speaker 29: Now cook, demanding answers, Were you surprised that no arrests were made.
Speaker 10: Absolutely.
Speaker 30: We had questions about why there was no arrest made when there were clear violations.
Speaker 1: Of the law.
Speaker 2: And and just to just to make it clear, I am a black man with a bow tie off.
Speaker 30: For example, in the state of Ohio, it is illegal to ride as a passenger in the back of a cargo truck.
Speaker 2: So you want to hit people with dumb stupid ship like that. Yeah, okay, this fuck you asshole. If you got, if you got if what if you got, you know, harassed for some something stupid like that, you'd be like, oh, it's all racist, this is racist. I just want my backup pickup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 30: We wanted to make sure that these individuals been checked for warrants. These signs that were hung on the don't get to do that.
Speaker 2: You don't get the post, you don't get to do that. It's under the fucking business probably cause motherfucker, so you want you want to weaponize government against other people, even though this is all stage. His response here is that they should have been They should have been, you know, checking them for for warrants.
Speaker 12: Fuck.
Speaker 2: The reason why I didn't do any of that because it was all theater. Everybody that's government only had like five fucking people out there with flags, and it's like, oh, there was a big raid. I thought they were talking about like a gathering at like a freaking you know. They they rented out a convention center and it was like they were having a conference or something like that, you know. They they ended out a hotel space and had a conference. No, they were in the fucking street where you know, with inverted flags looking like ninjas. And then and then all of a sudden they leave and the police were able to handle it. And then they say they all the black people gave it. They burned, they burned the flags and pete on them. They put their their their Colt forty five on them, on them and lit them with their fucking uh with their dubes. Yeah, okay, great, good operaty.
Speaker 10: That's vandalism.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, yes, okay, here comes to the here comes to the rest of the acting. Yes, yes, make sure you get that on film. Bunch of bunch of freaking holding hands and yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep. Hate will not win here, dude, shut up, shut the fuck up. Yeah okay, well but it's only do you hate white people? Oh well, hey, actually live here quite quite comfortably, as long as it's hating the people that the Jews want you to hate. Oh oh, so, there any reason why they let that guy here because he's filming it. He'd be filming this shitmonstruation.
Speaker 29: Took place on the border of the historic Black community of Lincoln Heights, historic House Black self governing town to form above the Mason Dixon line.
Speaker 2: Self governing town. I surprised it's not in fucking flames and covered in.
Speaker 29: Shit, America's dividing line between the north and south to black residence.
Speaker 2: This look, something tells me they're not self governed. So something tells me they're not self regulating. Something tells me there's somebody in there making sure that they're cleaning and wiping their asses for him.
Speaker 20: He should was no coincidence.
Speaker 30: It is very clear, there's no way around it. This was an act of violence. We must not push down.
Speaker 2: How is it violence if they didn't do anything violent and they didn't assault anybody, because a assault would have been a charge and you would have gotten your day. It's not violence, you fucking retard. Even though I'm obviously playing into this whole thing that this was real in the first place, I'm not I'm just saying what they're saying is also additional bullshit. Everything about this, from top to bottom is bullshit. And this is all you know, who's the problem not the guy in the bow tie, even though he's a fucking asshole, he's a liar and he's an actor. It's the people who own our fucking lives in this media that they're propagating with.
Speaker 10: Under the rug. It is not by chance that this happened in this community.
Speaker 2: Well, it isn't by chance because it was very well planned and orchestrated by the Feds.
Speaker 10: This time.
Speaker 20: The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati's saying, in part, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, here it is.
Speaker 20: Hey, look everybody, we phoned him.
Speaker 2: Ah, they had something to say about it. Surprise the fucking prize. It's got dizzy. That's a lot of energy. Jewish Federation of Cincinnati, we will not be intimidated. We urge all citizens of Cincinnati to stand with us Jews in rejecting hate and piling a community where all people can live without fear and intimidation. I was in the impression that the National Socialists wanted everybody to live and appreciate and respect everybody's fucking culture, but fucking separate yourself so you don't fuck everybody else up. And oh there's one extra problem is the parasite who can't be left alone to you know, you can't turn your back on and we'll destroy you in your sleep and kill your children and rape and eat them. So we got to rid them at least move them out of our country. You're not trying to say kill, I'm just saying get it out of get out of here, go somewhere else. So how did they make Why did the neo Nazi black ninjas show up, black dress ninjas show up in Lincoln Heights and not at this federation that was in Cincinnati. If they're quote unquote you know, you know, white supremacists, why didn't they show up at their at their front door instead? Why they go and stand on a fucking overpass. The fuck is the point of that? Because it's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 20: That's why will not be intimidated, We urge all citizens.
Speaker 2: It's really, it's really, it's really easy to be confident, far far away from any type of you know, conflict. We will you can always talk tough. It's like the internet retard hero shit, right, you talk shit like that in front of somebody who can strike you with their fists or something else, you know, and then people would stop being so rude in their comments because they wouldn't say that to your face unless they went on their face, not fuck around to the back side of them.
Speaker 29: Right of Cincinnati to stand with us in rejecting hate and building a community where all people can live without fear or intimidation. Anger boiling over as residents real from those blatant images and words of hate.
Speaker 2: She's grabbing that thing like a cock. Isn't she not be legal to stand in the middle of the street and stop my truck and call.
Speaker 20: Me that way?
Speaker 29: But remain determined. The reverend and dozens of other community members marching to the overpass to show that hate has no home here.
Speaker 2: Reverend Jesse bow tie and look at this fucking oh everybody smile with your stupid signs that we made for you because you don't know how to fucking spell.
Speaker 10: We wanted to go to that spot to make it clear that we are resolute that we.
Speaker 2: Whoo so I'm gonna give you a big word.
Speaker 10: Are not afraid that hate will not win here, that.
Speaker 2: Love do you see with the ship. This is why I don't watch television. All are welcome except the white man love wins. All are welcome, really, because it sounds like you just said, whitey die. That's what sounds like to me of Will Triumph.
Speaker 10: Antonio Hilton. So, Antonio, we heard there in your report no arrests were made.
Speaker 2: Oh look, they send a black woman out to do the report. Definitely not bias at all. But what happens to this community? I mean, are they gonna have to keep seeing these hateful protests right there in front of their face.
Speaker 20: They'll be living with this for some time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They're so they're so victimized and traumatized by this thing that nobody even noticed that happened because most people have well no, maybe not in that community, but everywhere else in the world they would have jobs.
Speaker 29: What they've been told by law enforcement is that a full investigation is going to be completed, and what typically happens in these cases is.
Speaker 30: Just blocked it out.
Speaker 2: They showed us the whole fucking time. Now they blocked it out.
Speaker 29: Oh, we're going to have to go out find people who might have dash cam video who are driving by neighbors.
Speaker 2: They will be so intimidated and so moved to hatred because they saw a swastika on a flag and that's it. That's all I got. It's just like an X some feet on it, kind of like a carrying a little bit but with an extra leg. That's actually on the flag of Sicily.
Speaker 29: First, who have ring cameras who saw the U haul pass through, for example, That can take some time. They'll have to review all that and see if any crimes were committed.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna see anything. This is going to fall out of the fucking mainstream. This was only for this, for this impression, and for the reaction and response, and for the to feel good. Everybody holds all the all the negroes hold hands anyway, they didn't hold hands with any white people and danced around and did a Kumbaya moment and empowered blah blah blah, bullshit fuck you because by because it's Black History Month.
Speaker 29: But of course, part of the challenge here right is as days go by, the pain is very much.
Speaker 20: Can be lost. That is what the pastor is worried about right now.
Speaker 24: Tom, Thanks for watching, stay updated about breaking news.
Speaker 2: We definitely not way either okay, cool, that's it for that one.
Speaker 31: Huh look at here, look at here, everybody, good times, good freaking times.
Speaker 2: Oh so, death by cyanide poison you know, a military rear weapon. Do not touch bait. Yeah, potassium cyanide is one of them. The other one is uh, sodium fluoro acetate. These are the other pillows that they dropped to kill. They say, to kill the wildlife. They don't even mince words, right, kill wildlife? Well, how do you think that they don't? Also, I don't know, grind it up really tiny into narrow particulars and spray it rather than just drop the damn pellets. Because what happens is the animals that are not supposed to eat to do because they're supposed to be for killing wolves.
Speaker 1: This is what they tell you.
Speaker 2: And then it rots their jaw out, and there all kinds of boils and festers and everything like that, and it's a horrific death of starvation because they are in such agonizing pain with their face falling off. That's how they this is what this stuff does. That's what say, soudium floracetate does. And they drop it all over New Zealand and Australia and other places. So who's to say they don't grind that, shut up and spray it over the top of us. Yeah, you know what I mean. You know what I mean. I'm just looking. There's a nice old video here. We've played this one before on the Rick Adams show, Handy Forward and the John Birch Society and how the bullshit that is not hand before but the John Birch Society being bullshit, which by the way, is like the founding thing of You can't see what I'm looking at, can you. I'm damn it. Hold on, Just remind me to change it over again when I get back to the other thing I said, remind me I will win and shit, we all sit a sit h oh, Mike said, there's another one that happened in Ohio. Of course there is. Oh, let's see, I can get rid of this move over here and we will we yes, son, Yeah, this is what I was talking about here. So this is a h esus. Mellen's talking about how the John Birch Society was set up by Rockefeller money. They've paid ten or twenty times more than the value of John Welch's candy company. Robert Wils was his brother. Robert Wils had already sold his candy company to his brothers working for his brother. So when they sold it or someone they when they when the Bisco National Biscuit Company, which was Rockefeller Nelson Rockefeller's company bought they paid, they paid more. When does this ever happen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: When do you ever do that? When does that ever happen? When you when when does a jew pay more than what something's worth? And especially ten times unless they were funding something, And that's just the way to launder it, right, the way the way to clean the money. So they were building the John Birch Society with the funds to be aunt controlled opposition, and they kept John on. So then once again mergers and acquisitions, they liquidate everybody who used to work there, and they put their own people in there because they were going to run it their way or run it into the ground. Right, Sometimes they just buy it to put them out of business so that they don't have any more competition. So none of that happened. He was on for like fifteen more years at a super high salary, and it was a do nothing job. So why did that all happen? So now I said everything I needed to say about that. This was a nice reminder financial incentives to murder and poison American children. Yeah, they started with your pets. Now, then they started neutering your children and calling it transgender. Right, What am I missing here? There was something reason why I had this open. I'm sure it wasn't for those tiny tits. I don't know what it was for. Must mean for this hot thing right there. So I guess we should get to this point here. It's short. We have a jew in a lesbian again. Tell us about Greek history. Everybody ready, all right, let's do it because I know it's going to be quality already just by that description alone. And the first thing they say, oh you do some people equate it to the Eve. Well, no they don't, because you've story years old semitized as they say, even though they're not Semitic. U turned into bullshit because we already know. The real story was she was of the serpent cold, she was a Goth, and she left them, got baptized into the Sun cult, which is why you have the fucking swastika in the first place. It's the mule, it's the spinny thingy, right. They used to like something, and I forgot what it was. But it would spin in a circle and it would make a full fucking circle, look like the sun, like those fireworks that use you hammered to you like you're like a stump of a tree. You're in the center, and then you'd light in and it goes kind of like that.
Speaker 32: Well, it pointed out that it reminds them of Eve.
Speaker 9: Of course, I don't know how.
Speaker 32: I don't personally know how the story evolved from antiquity through the Middle Ages to this fairy tale.
Speaker 2: You're well, then why even talking about it?
Speaker 32: European version that we know. But there is a book by Panofski and Panofski called The Evolution of the Myth of Pandora.
Speaker 2: So she's obviously a very nervous person dicking red with her hands. Uh Panofski sounds awfully Uh, you evade to me. So she's also referencing a ove. So this is fifty thousand decrease of separation from the truth Pandora. But understand, it was a jar. And the whole point of this that I wanted you to know is that of all the plagues, now here's the thing. She was created by the gods all right to teach mankind a lesson and basically kill them all right, so that she was given blessings by all the other gods, and she was created by one dude who was like the you know smith of the whole thing is basically people say, oh, that's like a robot AI robot or whatever, you know that was being manufactured, like artificial intelligence, but now not really, It's just it was she was made in a different place, or she was created but in a sense still living being right. But here's the thing. Some say she was a victim of a story, or she was a tragic victorim. That's not true. It was deliberately sent here to do the thing. And that thing was to destroy mankind, not because she of her own curiosity with the fuck like the forbidden fruit thing, that's that's stupid, and that wasn't how it worked anyway. The forbidden fruit was the serpent China, the serpent colt, and she got right away from that. That's the exactly inverted of what the youth story is. Anyway, the u, the last thing in the jar, was the most deadly and she smirks, smiling, deep smiling, devious, deviously not innocent as to what's in the bottom of that jar, and so she shakes out everything else? What else? What else is left in there? Hope? Because that's the most deadly playing of them all.
Speaker 32: Someone has worked on that problem. But one thing about the myth of Pandora that really interests me is the is the last the last thing that's in her jar?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 32: And it was a jar, a jar and antiquity and a mistranslation, and the Renaissance made it into a box. Someone mistranslated into a box. So we think of her with the box. But all the artists show.
Speaker 2: It was dirty talk. They're like, what's inside Pandora's box?
Speaker 32: Wink wink, Pandora reeling back in horror at the swarm of evils coming out then, because she was such an innocent girl with a tragic case of curiosity. But that's not the story at all. And the last thing in the box was supposed to be Hope. And all the fairy tale images show Hope as a little fairy who is bringing comfort to humankind because of all this disaster that has been unleashed upon them. That's not in the original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Hope doesn't fix problems. Hope just makes you feel better about your problems. It doesn't fix anything. You could be bleeding to death on the road and have hope. Doesn't mean that you're going to get better because you have hope just means that as you're dying years you're not as upset about it. EPU original story.
Speaker 32: Either in antiquity, hope was not a good thing, blind hope was. Philosophers and playwrights have debated since antiquity was hope the worst of the best thing in Pandora's box? And there are even some ancient artists that chow Pandora personified as a young woman popping up out of Pandora's jar. She's got a crooked, sly smile on her face, like she's mocking you for believing that hope is going to help you.
Speaker 33: It's that ambiguity seems to get to the heart of the Yeah, the whole problem. I mean tonight, you just talked about Greek examples in the book. You also talk about examples from the East and from other cultures. So this is not the only place that we find this anticipation of automata, either in myth.
Speaker 2: Or in Okay, they're going on about the gods and robots aspect of it. But that's that was the point. The point is that this hopium bullshit is killing us, and this wanting to believe the best of people is killing us because there's certain people you can't do that with, and you never know who those people are going to be, because it doesn't have to be just one group of people, can be any people who are influences by that or anyone who sees because they lived in the society and this system for so long. You play the same way, they play the same way, and they might be hiles they may not have a soul to where there's limits to what they may or may not do. You can't assume that. You have to think to yourself, especially when it comes to like world stage shit where who we know is actually controlling that stuff. And then you see, oh, this other person is moving in like you just filled this cabinet full of Christian Zionists and Zionists and Masad and Jews and all this other shit, and he hangs out with the shiavad Levivich and all this other Kushier, all of this off Crown King of the Torah, jerking off net and Yahoo. You know, here's the other thing too. That's just kind of funny. People saw something that I saw something a little bit different. Remember when he pulled out his you know, kind of scooted his chair and run like like he was like like Atan Yahoo was a king, or maybe like a little boy. He wiped his hands after after Trump pushed in, he wiped his hands on himself. That was a side of disrespect as a matter of fact. But it doesn't matter. It's it's a little tiny wooden quarrel between whatever. Doesn't seem the fact that they're both playing on the same team. But I saw that, and nobode else even picked up or mentioned it. But he wiped his hands like after touching his chair, like it was dirty to him. He is a germaphoe, even though he should learn that that's not a thing. Germs, toxins and putting hand sanitizer on your hands is almost fucking thing you could do well besides getting the shots or listening to a goddamn thing anybody tells you about health. On the medical MD side of things, Yep, do we have any time left? I don't know. I'm I could show you that the shot. Oh you know what, how long is this fucking thing. We'll get a little bit into this one, and then I gotta go. I gotta giddy. They might even gonna go there, I am. I just gonna go to the store today. I gotta go the store and get Stuff's already twelve thirty. Well, you guys better better support the show then, because I just missed the day to be here with you. Support the goddamn show. Get on the Patreon that way, you know. Oh wait, wait wait, I'll even annoy you with this since I can do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do? Does that sound like Mario brothers? Mario brothers. I tried really hard. Uh let's see. Uh that's not that what I want. Oh man, oh man, you guys are punks. I saw what you did. I saw what you did. You're gonna have to You're gonna have to answer the guy for that one. Bro thats fucked up. I want to say this to you out there, whoever did that, whoever those people were, Yeah, you know who you are. You want these.
Speaker 18: Yeay?
Speaker 1: Not this?
Speaker 2: Hurry up? All right? What is this thing? Okay that we've done with all that silliness. Ten thousand registered and specific Jewish and geos operate within the USA. USA is not the only organization working against the way people getting paid by the US Treasury. I know, right, we were saying that it's only point seven percent of the whole fucking budget. There are over one point five million nonprofit or organizations are operating in the USA and employee ten percent of the US workforce. This was Clacks and SS How you doing, Buddy Clacks and SS over here NGOs community activists supported and funded by the US Treasury Department. Yeah, they're gonna move everything else over to blah so they can blah blah blah even more efficiently. Right, well, yeah, as they say so Patreon, because I just lost These were of the word motherfuckers, all right, so farmers and real builds and this shelled out money for Okay, I thought that was something else. I thought they were being shelled. That was that sounds about That's where it's going. Farmers will be shelled until there's no more farmers left. So this one, yeah, sure, if you say so. Yeah, I wish I could thin that banner out so much to wait, that's all right, it's fine.
Speaker 34: Here are the old media, investors, executives or podcasts.
Speaker 2: You want to see it? So Trump a line arative network to Trump Admin Pipeline February twelve. So yesterday she wrote, she she made she made her board with all of her string and her her her thumbtacks. Maybe this string stretching across this connects to that she did all yesterday. She's gonna get Gotti. She's gonna get them U right wing media, overlapping investors, rumble locals the same thing, basically, tm tg Donald Trump media. Isn't that like true social Devin Nunas, isn't there another new isn't there another one? Isn't there like a another Nuna's out there or something like that? Anyway, Talker Carlos and bla blah. I'm not sure what all this supposed to mean, but some of the major personalities, Oh yeah, Don Gino, this fucking faggot heroin addict over here, Uh Tucker, Tim Tim cast who was at the what the hell they call that stupid rally America blah blah blah rally that was in at a Phoenix that I had that media passed too and I didn't go to. Tim was there. His beanie is a small hat. I'm sorry, but that's what it is. It's just a bigger small hat with a rim on. They used the oldest picture of Alex Jones they could find, where he was still fat. He says, still fat, He's just not as fat. But I'm just saying, like, when the fuck did this picture come from a bunch of other duche bag Shapiro yep, then you have h yeah, yeah, yo oh look Peterson's.
Speaker 6: There, dude?
Speaker 34: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh Adam Carolla? Is that who it is? I hope not? God, damn it. I hate this here and that idiot. But hm hm okay, well you see the faces. Peter Thiel, jd Vance, David Sachs, well, Vic Ramaswami is a rumble investor. These are all rumble investors, everybody.
Speaker 34: Let's just play it astors that are now in the Trump administration or very very close to Trump and advising in an official policy an official capacity. All right, Obviously, we've got Donald Trump himself the president. We've got J. D Vance the Vice president. We've got the Secretary of Commerce, Howard Lutnick. We've got David Sachs, who was named the cryptos are Michael Ellis, who was lead counsel at Rumble. He is now the deputy director of the CIA, Tolci Gabbard, she is Director of National Intelligence. Just confirmed today Devin Nunez was just named to be the head of Trump's Intelligence Advisory Committee. And then Elon musk at Doge, who is grabbing all the headlines currently and probably maybe for the festivable future because.
Speaker 2: He is just like that, isn't he and uh blah blah blah blah blah, move on. I don't see your face.
Speaker 34: The States, however, it is such a bold in a China shop that the.
Speaker 2: Inter blah blah blah blah blah over this is just.
Speaker 34: A little closer, Yeah, police, who who are these media companies? Who are the main personalities? And what is why do I say they are in a pipeline? Well, let's look at the Rumble investors and advertisers.
Speaker 1: This is not.
Speaker 2: This is funny, yelp, media investors, executives, podcasters, and Trumpet in the Trump ministration. So Michael Allis is a lead to Console and Rumble. He's a deputy director. C oh good good, good good good good times. Uh devins first concounters are on Rumble now head of Trump's Yeah, yeah, his first congressman on Rubble. That's not the same as being affiliated with me. It's just being on the platform. Shut up, contract with Rubble. That's Tulsi and she's National Intelligence. Do you think that they might be mining our metadata here by a chance, so that they can murder us in the middle of the night some night, or I don't know, just poison us so that we're dead by a different means. You know, it's just a little radiation mar way and kill us that way. Fr us from the inside.
Speaker 34: Complete list, I'm looking a little old.
Speaker 2: These are the.
Speaker 34: Major named investors and advertisers of Rumble. Number one, Peter Thiel was a Rumble investor and he is nowhere to be seen right in this administration. However, lots of his proteges are or his best buddies. David Sachs, who co created Locals, which is another social media.
Speaker 2: Play We're off with your comments coming.
Speaker 34: Locals got bought by Rumble, which gave David Sacks a seat on Rumble Sports, so his investment wasn't direct, but he does have a seat on Rumble's sport of directors. Peter Thiel David Sachs and Elon Musk. We're all in something called the pay Pal mafia together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what about the poll and teer aspect and the whole fucking thing that runs AI Like are you are you going getting to that point or are you just dense?
Speaker 34: And they've been doing sort of tandem business together for a long time. They invest in similar things, and you may or may not know about the PayPal mafia, but that's that connection.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she is so fucking you have one hundred thousand fucking subscribers because you talk slow enough for people to fucking keep up?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why do I talk too fast? Like? What does this fucking retard have anything to say? Why she got fucking tons of tons of fucking subscribers subscribers.
Speaker 34: This video in a minute. That's Chris Pavlovski, the co founder of Rumble.
Speaker 2: I thought he was the the Pellogram guy. Was Are you sure? Oh I gotta read, I gotta Pavlovsky? Oh yeah, you're right, Okay, Yeah, he's Rumble. So let's find out what the other guy I was thinking of? Is Pavel? All right, Pavlovski Pavel? Okay, So Pavel Durov is the uh is the idiot? From a telegram, you can understand why it was.
Speaker 34: That was close current CEO, and he mentions that Vivek was an early investor in Rumble in there, but Viveig was.
Speaker 2: Also I can't tell if that's Steve O or if that's freaking Adam Carolla there. Everything's so blurry and this fucking bit shoot ship. But yeah, I was looking for I was surprised I didn't find other people in there boats whatever.
Speaker 34: Also a protege of Peter Thiel, Peter Thial along with JD. Vance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a I can't listen to her anymore. I tried. She's a fucking idiot and uh yeah, this is about the speed of a quite frankly show because this is their friends more, both of them. Um, good man, Sorry, I came and hey, what's up coaxing? Yeah, I see, we're just saying now yeah yeah, yeah, and see let's go back to Rumo real quick and then I'm gonna probably get the hell out of here. Holly breaks it down for people that I don't know anything. Yeah, in the slowest way possible, not stopping it. Yeah that content pool yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I would listen to the amazing, too amazing cal Lee if oh Polly, if she even hinted around and said it's maybe the jew I mean that they have a lot of influence, but she never says it. Right, right, right, right, right right. Okay, So we've covered a lot of information. I could go on and on, but just anything that's thrown at you or presented to you is for a response. It's for a reaction. It's also for manipulation. And none of it is what it seems. So just because the CEO you might say, oh, something good is happening, everything's better. No, that's just the hope makes you sit. Let me read. Oh shit, did I nope? Here it is? This is what I wanted to read. Where'd I put it? Oh my god? Where the hell did it go?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, hold on, I gotta find it because that was important that those weren't the ones. Okay, I didn't miss those. I didn't miss those. So it's it's on this page somewhere. I just gotta find it again. They should have just had to write there. Oh, it's not even in the box. Okay. So why was cope considered evil? First? It creates the illusion of progress while nothing changes. Second, get off my fucking screen. Second, it delays action, relying on false hope. Right, nothing is going, but false hope is still hope. It's not changing anything. It's the hope that it does. It's the it's the it's the funny, warm feeling of fantasizing that you're not in the situation that you're in. That's what hope is. Hope is fantasy. You're fantasizing that it's not this, it's not what you what you can observe and what you feel is happening to you, you can disassociate. That's what hope is. Instead of moving away from the flame, you imagine a world where your hand's not on fire. Fucking great. Nothing is going to get better without your action and attention. That's why I'm reading this. The second reason hope is evil is that it distracts, shifting focus away from real action. Hope is the most deadly of the plagues because it gets the smartest of us. And trust is the other one. And what do they say, but trust the plan? WAM see now I remember how I could do this again? I have forgotten? Yeah, what the fuck that wasn't supposed to happen. Oh right there, there's like certain spots you have to touch this one for it to go away. It's weird. See what I mean? No, no, no, no, see it's going crazy now I can't get off the screen. It's not pinned. Why is it pinned? Unpinned? Oh my god, what the fuck is happening? There goes my hands on. Wow, so messed up. They need to work on this for sure. This would be called beta. It's not exactly the greatest yet. But go to the Patreon that was Oh, I just don't have my little thing out that looks like a noun. Uh, there you go. And then also at semper fright LLC dot Com'm looking Nope, nope, I don't seen any orders coming yet. Oh I haven't seen anybody order or get out to doctor Goodin's membership site.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm mhm. It's interesting. Must be existing on Hello all right. Well, at least we had clacks and ss and uh and uh an altered lawn over here on FTJ, you know, supporting, supporting the the the given, the hurrahs and another the other stuff. Hey, rumbling, you guys are great, but you know, the whole time that this has been on, there's been a little thingy thingy lingy right here. Never it's been used just saying just saying, just saying, I could check it out, check it out, see I click it. And then it's just like that, right you didn't even have to do this. Just jump on the Patreon and no, I'm not talking to you, Karen. You're fine, You're awesome. See you just go back, go boo, get dog adoo and then there you are and you put your rant in there and you get the yabba daboo and then that uh get it just like every other site. All right, we're out. Remember what I just showed you for tomorrow If I show it, I don't know if I should. Oh you guys like the campaigns, I don't have time. Do I have time for that? Oh no, we need more people on here. But I'll do a campaign. We'll do, We'll do We'll do the seventeen fifty they actually pay me for the other one's like seven what was it eighty cents? Oh boy, oh boy. We need to get like a thousand people on here, then then then that's worth doing a doing then ad maybe not really though five G free is one of them positive pawsative and they talk about this really strong. I want to read this one only because it's ridiculous. Let's let's read it because it's so stupid. It's so stupid. Ready, yo, I said, let's go. Offer does not match billing billing earnings. What are you talking about? Okay, now I'll continue because I dropped on its own because it's stupid. Okay, here, I'm reading this now. It says, if you have a dog, Comma, We've all been there. Colon, we have a dog. Have you ever had a dog? We've all been there. What our pop goes from full of energy to sick and miserable in an instant? What the hell is wrong with you? As you're a horrible dog parent and at the worst times, Yeah, we just we left the rat poison out for the rats and also the dogs sick. But I don't understand what happened. Then we're calling vets in the middle of the night. This is the scenario that they're trying to build us being normal or on weekends, trying to find a clinic that will take us in and give it more shots and kill it all the way in a terrible way. It's a terrible way to manage your dog's health. Yeah, no shit, not to mention your stress levels and your monthly budget of going to the vet, because every time you turn around, you're killing your own pets. That's why people are getting pet emergency kit by Positive. It contains critical medications and supplies that cannot only keep you out of the veterinary office, but may even save your dog's life. It may, it may. Their kits contain critical medications like activated charcoal. Well, that's important. Stippic powder. Yeah, it's important when you keep on poisoning your dog that you need to activate a charcoal to get it to you know, purge all the toxins that you pumped into it. I guess stippic powder and more and more. Wow, two things they've listed, and now they're saying and more like scissors, gauze. I don't know. It might save your dog's life, it might not. Head over to positive dot com and use code studio to get fifteen percent off your pet emergency kit.
Speaker 1: Da da da.
Speaker 2: How funny is that shit?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: And then it says, in twenty more minutes, I can do another ad. Oh, goody, good night, even though it's only in the afternoon. I'm just saying good night to that thing. Yeah, that's what that's it. That's what I was doing. Bye oh yeah remember cold on totally forgot, totally forgot to bother.
Speaker 1: You some more.
Speaker 2: First, I gotta do it. It's gotta be done. Bam bam, come on, chow it. Goddamn it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's in the chat, it's in it. It's in the chat, it's in the description. It's up there going way too thick. I don't know why it does that, and so there's no way to edit that to make it smaller. No, just the way they did it here. Man, I guess I could put it on the bottom, but still okay, gay So Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits if you knew how ridiculously hard it is now because I do this on Rumble Studio instead of just doing it on on stream Yard. Because then Streamyard allows you to just get the audio file by clicking audio only, and then it downloads it, and then it like processes it and then it downloads it. I gotta go to FTJ Media, which means I have to wait for to fully finish and coding. After this, after the show, so I gotta wait, and then it was only giving me ten killerbytes of one of my ten bytes, not even kill bytes, it was ten b of one of my shows. And I'm like, that's definitely longer than that. So I finally got it. I had to do some other thing and then it started converting it, so now I got it. But so I have to wait for that to happen. If I can do that, where's usually I just go to the stream yard and once it's done doing it's processing, it's there, boom, and it's really pretty quick. And then I just click the button and walk away and come back, and it's asking me to put it in my file, which makes it easier for me to go on to Patreon and add things. Is what my point was there. But totally go on to there because I'm gonna be playing car accident that nice. It doesn't straighten out anymore.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a fun time. My thumb is all jacked up to it's not in the right spot anyhow. Yeah, it's really hard to play the guitar now because my hands don't stretch theway theyre supposed then moved the way it supposed to and on this hand with this huge ass bump. I don't know if you've seen that. Like this is no more hands nice and flat. This is this hand with this big ass bump on it. Look at it, Look at it. I should look at it.
Speaker 1: Be it.
Speaker 2: See that big, huge raising thing right there. Yeah, my hands like two fingers move at the same time, like I can't really get it to do independent things. It pulls from the other one. I'll screwed up, so it's not as easy to play the bass anymore. I'll see you guys tomorrow maybe possibly, but right there, or you know, any of the other ways that are available. I totally get the doctor glidden thing because then you know, or get some sauce. I'm making a ton of it for I did get an order for the wholesale orders, so I got I gotta work on that. You shountil you get someone sauce. Karen loves it. Karen likes the ad reads. They're great, they're great, they're good times. And then they got me a whole seventy five cents. I'm freaking ballin' ballin' good night. I'm saying I'm just gonna say again, I'm gonna say good morning, at nighttime, saging somewhere I'm right doesn't have to be right here, it just to be so somewhere in the world I'm right, so right, all right bye,