Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Wow, well, I want to thank you all very much.
Speaker 2: This is great. These are our friends. We have thousands of friends in this incredible movement.
Speaker 3: This was a movement like nobody's ever seen before. And frankly, this was I believe.
Speaker 2: The greatest political movement of all time.
Speaker 3: There's never been anything like this in this country and maybe beyond. And now it's going to reach a new level of importance because we're going to help our country heal. We're going to help our country here.
Speaker 2: We have a.
Speaker 3: Country that needs help, and it needs help very badly.
Speaker 2: We're going to fix our borders.
Speaker 3: We're going to fix everything about our country. We made history for a reason tonight, and the reason is going to be just that we overcame obstacles that nobody thought possible and it is now clear that we've achieved the most incredible political thing. Look what happened is this crazy? But it's a political victory that our country has never seen before, nothing like this. I want to thank the American people for the extraordinary honor of being elected your forty seventh president, and.
Speaker 2: You are forty fifth president, and.
Speaker 3: Every citizen I will fight for you, for your family and your future.
Speaker 2: Every single day I will be fighting for you, and.
Speaker 3: With every breath in my body, I will not rest until we have delivered the strong, safe, and prosperous America that our children deserve and that you deserve. This will truly be the Golden Age of America.
Speaker 2: That's what we have to have. This is a magnificent.
Speaker 3: Victory for the American people that will allow us to make America great again.
Speaker 4: Oh And in addition to having won the battleground states of North Carolina, I love these places.
Speaker 3: Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, we are now winning in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Alaska, which would result in us carrying at least three hundred and fifteen electoral votes.
Speaker 2: But that much easier doing.
Speaker 3: What the networks did or whoever called it, because there was no other path, there was no other path to victory.
Speaker 2: We also have.
Speaker 3: Won the popular vote. That was great though, thank you, thank you very much. And now winning the popular vote was very nice, very nice, I will tell you. It's a great, a great feeling of love. We have a great feeling of love in this very large room with unbelievable people standing by my side.
Speaker 2: These people have been incredible.
Speaker 3: They've made the journey with me, and we're going to make you very happy.
Speaker 2: We're going to make you very proud of you vote.
Speaker 3: I hope that you're going to be looking back someday and say that was one of the truly important moments of my life when I voted for this group of people. Beyond the President, this group of great people.
Speaker 2: America has given.
Speaker 3: Us an unprecedented and powerful mandate.
Speaker 2: We have taken back control of the Senate. Wow, that's good.
Speaker 3: On the Senate races in Montana, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we're all won by that MAGA movement.
Speaker 2: They helped so much.
Speaker 3: And in those cases, every them we worked with the senators. They were tough races, and I mean the number of victories in the Senate was absolutely incredible. And we did tele rallies, we did tell rallies with each one of them, and sometimes we did two or three, and it was amazing to look at all of those victories. Nobody expected that, nobody, So I just wanted to thank you very much for that. And we have you have some great senators and some great new senators and it.
Speaker 2: Also looks like we'll be keeping control of.
Speaker 3: The House of Representative. And I want to thank Mike Johnson. I think he's doing a terrific job.
Speaker 2: Terrific job.
Speaker 3: I want to also thank my beautiful wife, Milania, first lady who has the number one best selling book in the countract.
Speaker 2: Can you bother?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Now, she's done a great job, works very hard, works very hard to help people.
Speaker 2: So I just want to thank her.
Speaker 3: But I want to thank my whole family, my amazing children, and they are amazing children.
Speaker 2: Now we all think our children. Everybody here thinks that children are amazing. But that's a good thing when you think they are. But don Eric, Ivanka.
Speaker 3: Tiffany Baron, Laura, Jared, Kimberly, Michael, thank you all, what I help, what I did. My father in law, Victor is tremendous. And we miss very much Malania's mother. I might, Yeah, we miss a Malia, don't we. She would be very happy right now standing on this stage.
Speaker 2: She'd be so proud.
Speaker 3: She was a great woman, that one, beautiful inside and out.
Speaker 2: She was a great woman.
Speaker 3: I want to be the first to congratulate or great Now I can say Vice President elect.
Speaker 2: Of the United States. JG.
Speaker 3: Ball And is absolutely remarkable and beautiful wife Ushavez.
Speaker 2: And he is a feisty guy, isn't he.
Speaker 3: You know I've said, go into the enemy camp, and you know the enemy camp is certain.
Speaker 2: Networks, and a lot of people don't like to do I have to do that.
Speaker 3: He just goes, Okay, which one CNN, MSDNC, He'll say, all right, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: He actually looksplained.
Speaker 3: He's still like the only guy I've ever said, he really looks forward to it. And then he just goes in an absolutely obliterate step.
Speaker 2: Uh, say a couple of words here.
Speaker 5: Wow, Well, mister President, I appreciate you allowing.
Speaker 6: Me to join you on this incredible journey. I thank you for the trust that you have placed in me. And I think that we just witnessed the greatest political comeback in the history of the United States of America. And under President Trump's leadership, We're never going to stop fighting for you, for your dreams, for the future of your children.
Speaker 2: And after the.
Speaker 6: Greatest political comeback in American history, We're going to leave the greatest economic comeback in American history under Donald Trump's leadership.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, he's.
Speaker 3: He's turned out to be a good choice.
Speaker 2: I took a little heat at the beginning.
Speaker 3: But he was I knew the brain was a good one, about as good as it gets. And we love the family, and we're going to have a great four years and we're going to turn our country around, make it something very special. It lost that lost that little and lost that little, uh, that little thing called special. We have to make it so. We're going to make this so great. It's the greatest country and potentially the greatest country in the world by far, and right now we're going to just work very hard to get all of that back. We're going to make it the best it's ever been. We can do that. We just if we had to wait longer, I don't know. It was going bad, and it was going bad fast. We're gonna have to seal up those borders and we're gonna have to let.
Speaker 2: People come into our country.
Speaker 3: We want people to come back in, but we have to we have to let them come back in, but they have to come in legally.
Speaker 2: They have to come in legally.
Speaker 3: Let me also express my tremendous appreciation for Susie and Chris.
Speaker 2: The job you did Susan will come, Susi, come here, Come here, Susan. Chris, come here, Chris.
Speaker 3: Susie likes to stay sort of in the backs.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the ice Spain. We call it the Iceman. Chris, come here, Christ here. Susie likes to stay in the background. She's not in the background. Who else was going to say? This wasn't expected?
Speaker 7: But I just want to thank obviously President Trump for this journey. It was a great one and he's a hell of a candidate and he's going to be a hell of a great forty seventh president. And this team that we had the best team, and of course even my boss, Susie Wills the best.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Susan. Looking set.
Speaker 3: I've never seen to be shot before, Susie, They've been. They're great. Everybody up here is great. Everybody up here is very special. But the Trump who did you say? Oh, let me tell you we have a new star. A star is born.
Speaker 2: Eylan now he is now.
Speaker 3: He's an amazing guy. We were sitting together tonight. You know, he spent two weeks in Philadelphia and different parts of Pennsylvania, Campaignting.
Speaker 2: You know, he sent the.
Speaker 3: Rocket up two weeks ago. And I saw that rocket and I saw it coming down. I saw it. It was when it left, it was beautiful, shiny white. When it came down, it didn't look so pretty. It was going ten thousand miles an hour, and I was burning like hell. I said, what happened to your paint job? He said, We've never made a paint that could we stay in that kind of heat. But I saw it come down and turn around, and it was you know, it's like twenty two stories so by the way, it looks a little smaller than that, but it's big. And it came down and down, and you saw that fire burning. And I'm said, only Elon could do this. It must be an Eline. And I tell the story. I told it last night. I had a man on the phone. I had the screen muted, no sound. I was talking to a very important man happens to be here, and that very important guy one of the most important people. And I would say the country actually, but you know, I was president and now it looks like I was going to be maybe president again, so I figured I could.
Speaker 2: Ask him to hold. So I asked him to hold. And because especially because you're going to be president again. They hold.
Speaker 3: So I took the phone down and I'm looking to screen. I'm seeing this crazy thing that's going around and coming down. It looks like, I said, crash into the gantry. And I said, oh no, And I said, do me if you might holding for a couple of men, I want to see this. I thought it was a space age movie or something. I put the phone down, but I didn't pick it up for forty five minutes, and he was holding. But this spaceship came down and I saw those engines firing, and it looked like it was over.
Speaker 2: It was going to smash.
Speaker 3: And then I saw the fire pour out from the left and I put it straight and it came down so gently and then it wrapped those arms around it and it held it and just like you hold your baby at night, your little baby.
Speaker 2: And it was a beautiful thing to see.
Speaker 3: And I called Elan. I said, Elon, was that you? He said, yes, it was. I said, who else can do that?
Speaker 2: Can Russia do it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Can China do it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Can the United States do it? Other than you know, nobody can do that. I said, that's why I love.
Speaker 2: You, Elon. That's great and you know.
Speaker 3: When we had the tragic hurricane Hellene and it hit.
Speaker 2: A particular hit North Carolina.
Speaker 3: They were really devast at the water. This was a big water, as big as we've ever seen water.
Speaker 2: Hurricane. It built lakes out of nothing.
Speaker 3: Feels became lakes and the danger was unbelievable. And the people from North Carolina came to me and they said, would it.
Speaker 2: Be possible at all possible for.
Speaker 3: You to speak to Elon Musk? We need starlink. I said, what's starlink? It's a form of communication. So I called Elon and I'll tell you what he had. And it was very dangerous. People would die they had no communication. All the wires were down. I called Elon Musk. I said, Elon, you have something called starlink?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: What the hell is it?
Speaker 3: He said, it's a communication system. That's very good. I said, Elon, they need it really really badly in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Can you get it?
Speaker 3: He had that there so fast, it was incredible, so and it was great.
Speaker 2: It saved a lot of lots. He saved a lot of lots.
Speaker 3: But he's the characters, especial guys are super genius. We have to protect our geniuses. We don't have that many of them. We have to protect our super geniuses. I want to thank some of the guy you know we have up here today. The US Open champion's fantastic over slightly longer than me. It's go a little bit longer than me, just a little bit. Bryce and d Chambeau is up.
Speaker 2: Here's something us. What happened to? Where is he Bryson? Oh? Here was shure. He's hitting balls. He's on the way, he's hitting balls.
Speaker 3: Ryson, Oh, look at him. He had a great he is that got a great career going great US Openson.
Speaker 2: That's a fantastic job.
Speaker 3: And we also have a Mandana White who has done some good. He's that tough guy. So Dana started UFC, and uh, it came to me, do you mind if I use your Nobody wanted to give him my rins because they said.
Speaker 2: It's a rough sport, a little rough.
Speaker 3: And I helped him out a little bit, and I went and I said, this is the roughest sport I've ever seen. But I began to like it and he loved it. And nobody's done a better job in sports. And you know, he's a very motivational kind of a guy.
Speaker 2: What he does.
Speaker 3: He gets these fighters and they really go at it, and it's become one of the most successful sports enterprises anywhere at any time. Doing so well, I'd like to ask Danny just to say a couple of words because people love to hear from him.
Speaker 8: Nobody deserves us more than him, and nobody deserves us more than.
Speaker 2: His family does.
Speaker 8: This is what happens when the machine comes after you. What you've seen over the last several years, this is what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Couldn't stop him. He keeps going forward.
Speaker 8: He doesn't quit. He's the most resilient, hat working man I've ever met in my life. His family are incredible people. This is karmel ladies and gentlemen. He deserves this, they deserve it as a family. I want to thank some people real quick. I want to thank the Nel Poys, Aiden Ross, Theo, Vaughan Bosso with the Boys, and last but not least, the mighty.
Speaker 2: And powerful Joe Rogan.
Speaker 8: And thank you America, Thank you have a good night.
Speaker 2: That is a piece of work.
Speaker 3: Now he's an amazing He's really an amazing guy. But most of all, I want to thank the minions of the hard working Americans across the nation who have always been the heart and soul of this really great movement. We've been through so much together and today you showed up in record numbers to deliver a victory.
Speaker 2: Like really, I'd probably like no other this was something, This was something spad. So then we're gonna we're gonna pay you back.
Speaker 3: We're going to do the best job we're gonna We're gonna turn it around.
Speaker 2: It's got to be turned around.
Speaker 3: It's got to be turned around fast, and we're gonna turn it around. We're gonna do it in every way, with so many ways, but we're gonna do it in every way. This will forever be remembered as the day the American people regained control of their country. So I just want to say that on behalf of this great group of people. These are hard working people. These are fantastic people. And we can add a few names like Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Jr. He can and he's going to help.
Speaker 3: Make America healthy again, and a great guy and he really means that he wants to do some things, and we're going to let him go to it. I just said, but Bobby leave the oil to me. We have more liquid gold, oil and gas. We have more liquid gold than any country in the world, more than Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: We have more than Russia.
Speaker 3: Bobby, stay away from the liquid gold.
Speaker 2: Other than that, go have a good time, Bobby.
Speaker 3: We're going to be paying down debt, We're going to be reducing taxes. We can do things that nobody else can do. Nobody else is going to be able to do it. China doesn't have what we have. Nobody has what we have, But we have the greatest people. Also, maybe that's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: This campaign.
Speaker 3: His campaign has been so historic in so many ways. We've built the biggest, the broadest, the most unified coalition. They've never seen anything like it in all of American history. They've never seen any young and old, men and women, rural and urban.
Speaker 2: And we had them all helping us. Tonight.
Speaker 3: When you think, I mean, I was looking at it, I was watching it. They had some great analysis of the people that voted for us. Nobody's ever seen anything like that. It came from they came from all corners, Union, non Union, African American, Hispanic American, Asian, American, Arab, American, Muslim American. We had everybody and it was beautiful. It was a historic realignment, uniting citizens of all backgrounds around a common core of common sense. You know, we're the Party of common sense. We want to have borders, we want to have security, we want to have things be good safe, We want great education, want a strong and powerful military, and ideally we.
Speaker 2: Don't have to use it. You know, we had no wars.
Speaker 3: Four years, we had no wars except we defeated ISIS.
Speaker 2: We defeated ISIS in good time, but we had no wars.
Speaker 3: They said he will start a war. I'm not going to start a working to stop wars. But this is also a massive victory for democracy and for freedom.
Speaker 2: Together, we're going to unlock.
Speaker 3: America's glorious Estinay, We're going to achieve the most incredible future for our people. Yesterday, as I stood at my last stop on the campaign trail, I'll never be doing a rally again. Can you believe it? I think we've done nine hundred rallies approximately from them. Can you imagine nine hundred, nine hundred and one something A.
Speaker 2: Lot of rallies. And it was sad.
Speaker 3: Everybody has said, many people I said this is our last rally, But now we're going onto something that's far more important because the rallies were used for us to be put in this position where we can really help our country.
Speaker 2: That's what we're going to do. We're going to make our country better than ever has been.
Speaker 3: And I said that many people have told me that God spared my life for a reason, and that reason was to save our country and to restore America to greatness.
Speaker 2: And now we are going to fulfill that mission. Together.
Speaker 3: We're going to fulfill that mission. The task before us will not be easy, but I will bring every ounce of energy, spirit and fight that I have in my soul to the job that you've entrusted to me. This is a great job that there's no job like this. This is the most important job in the world. Just as I did it my first term. We had a great first term, a great, great first term.
Speaker 2: I will govern by a simple motto.
Speaker 3: Promises made, Promises kept. We're going to keep our proms. Nothing will stop me from keeping my word to you, the people.
Speaker 2: We will make America save.
Speaker 3: Strong, prosperous, powerful, and free again. And I'm asking every citizen all across our land to join me in this noble and righteous endeavor.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's time to put the divisions of the past four years behind us.
Speaker 2: It's time to unite and we're going to try.
Speaker 3: We're going to try. We have to try, and it's going to happen. Success will bring us together.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I saw that in the first term when we became more and more successful, people started coming together. Success is going to bring us together, and we are going to start by all putting America first. We have to put our country first for at least a period of time. We have to fix it, because together we can truly make America great again for all Americans.
Speaker 2: So I want to just tell you what a.
Speaker 3: Great honor this is. I want to thank you. I will not let you down. America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, richer, safer, and stronger than it has ever been before. God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you, thank you.