Speaker 1: By Bill Cunningham, The Great American. Let's continue in it.
Speaker 2: We'll never stop.
Speaker 1: We simply continue. There's been quite a bit of reporting of what's happening about tariffs. The media is going nuts on the idea that maybe it's a bad idea to have tariffs against Mexico and Canada and China, because after all, they do such great things for our country, especially Mexicans, and possibly that's unfair to the Mexican people. But now we get the reaction of President Claudia Shinebaumb. She's not the president of Israel, she's the president of Mexico, recently elected Claudia Shinebaum, who's kind of responding to what the Trumpster said about twenty five percent tariff in Mexico. Plus, we have the terrible circumstances again and again and again of a toddler about two years old, a young female who hooked onto a group of individuals from Honduras or maybe it's El Salvador, and she made the trek, this toddler one thousand miles through the jungles of Central America and New Mexico and shows up on the southern border in this group, and she has a phone number of somebody in America to send her to and according to some of the reporting by Brian Innton a News Nation, this is not an unusual event. For some reason it's being covered. I also would point out that there's also reporting on News Nation that there's been two hundred children who were sex traffic for the past one to three years that were freed from their surroundings. And I kind of wish the media would actually deal with sex trafficking of children fentanyl over the southern border. These toddlers and children brutalized by Mexican drug cartels all to the advantage economically of the drug cartels, but also to import into this country millions of brand new voters to take the place of the so called idiots in Ohio and Pennsylvania, Michigan that did not vote for Democrats. They are going to switch out the electorate. A man with perspective on all this is Brian of News Nation and Brian Anton, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown. First of all, Brian, tell the American people the story of this little toddler that has not hit the so called mainstream media, I call it the lame stream media, but is on News Nation and elsewhere. Tell me about the story of this young female toddler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Bill. You know, we spend a lot of time at the border, and you see, I mean every time I've gone, you see a lot of heartbreaking things with families and kids. But this, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this, because it's a two year old little girl. And if you haven't seen this video, she's just this little, adorable two year old. She's in a pink little sweatshirt, zip up sweatshirt, and she shows up with this group of two hundred migrants crossing. In the group of two hundred, there are sixty kids, and she's the youngest of them all. And Texas Department of Public Safety goes up and starts questioning her in Spanish, and she says she's all alone. She's got a sticky note. She's holding a yellow what looks like a sticky note that has a phone number on it that is apparently to a family member, and she says that she's alone in this group, and that she says very clearly that her parents are already in the United States and that she is now coming to find them. And it's heartbreaking. Because you mentioned it. I mean the sex trafficking. I mean, there were three hundred thousand of these unaccompanied minors that have been discovered like this since Biden took office. Three hundred thousand, and that's just the numbers that we know about.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these kids. I hate to say it, but they who knows. I mean, it would be so easy to go down there and kidnap one of these kids or scoop them up, and no one would ever even know. The parents aren't going to complain because they're scared of the police, because they're here undocumented, and it's just it's really really scary for these kids.
Speaker 3: What's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, the big story, of course, is Pete Hexith. The big story is Tulsey Gabbert, The big story is Matt Gates. The big story is that Trump and mar Lago. But I kind of snicker. Maybe twenty four hour news operations exist for these kind of stories to get the message out that for the last this number, three hundred thousand migrant children. I'm not talking about the tens of millions of so called parents and adults, but three hundred thousand migrant children is the total population of the City of Cincinnati is a huge group. And when I read this story, I said, why isn't Why isn't this motivating the present administration to stop it, which is using the Trump UH doctrines in Mexico to stop it? So these children don't come out of Al Salvador and right now, why isn't that happened? Why isn't Why isn't Why isn't NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times? Why why why aren't they covering these stories instead of the silliness of politics.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: I guess they think that these other political stories are better for ratings and better for the business, and they just ignore many times what's happening with these kids.
Speaker 3: I mean the fact that so many of.
Speaker 2: Them get lost in the system, and that the government, the federal I mean, we take possession of these kids. The border patrol takes them in and then they go to health and Human services, and there are these shelters where these kids go that we're running that our tax you know, we're paying for. But beyond the money, I mean, they don't let the public, they don't let the media in usually to see the shelters Congress. People have to fight to get in and they barely have let them in. But you just wonder what it's like for these kids when they show up to these shelters without family members.
Speaker 3: They don't know where the family is.
Speaker 2: They get lost in the system, and you know, it just it really breaks yourt If you watch the video of this two year old, it pulls.
Speaker 3: At your heartstrings.
Speaker 2: And someone smuggled her across she's in this big group. You know, there's coyotes, the cartel runs the whole thing, and there these are the kids that we see.
Speaker 3: You know, we only have cameras in so many places. You know, it's a law. It's a huge border there.
Speaker 2: Again, there are I guarantee there are bad people to go down there and satch some of these kids, and that we just never even know what happens to them.
Speaker 1: Well, you also have stories on News Nation about sex trafficking. There's been two hundred kids freed from sex traffickers all over the South where these mainly girls but also boys are put in motels, hotels and camps and simply forced to be prostitutes for eight to twelve men a day with little teenage little teenage girls and others that are they're paying twenty to fifty bucks each to have sex with children and this it is so disgusting, and maybe it is so disgusting the media will not cover it. Also, politically, I can recall when Trump was in power four years ago, there were kids in cages and then you had the squad showing up the kids in cages. There's kids in cages. Well, those photos and the cages were erected by the Obama administration and this has been an ongoing problem that has accelerated. Would you dare to say that after Trump left office in twenty twenty that this problem has accelerated And one can only imagine if Kamala Harris had won, these policies would be on steroids. Have you noticed the differential between the border when Trump was in charge the first time and Biden this time? Have you noticed the difference?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I mean the numbers are way up, and the numbers are way up right now because these groups, the cartel, the smugglers, are trying to get big, big groups of people through before Trump takes over because they know that it's going to be more difficult. So now is the surge? Now is the time, and the Texas Department of Public Safety said that the group that came through with that two year old, there were two hundred total people, sixty kids. They have never seen a group with sixty and when I say kids, unaccompanied minors so they don't have their parents or family members with them. They have never seen a group that big with sixty at one time come through. And the thing is Texas Apartment of Public Safety will talk to us. They're the ones who alerted us to the two year old. You know, they're controlled by the governor. They're in Texas. They're very open with the media because they want to expose what's going on the federal government, the federal agencies.
Speaker 3: Border patrol.
Speaker 2: They're scared to talk out to the media. I mean, they're under the control of the Biden administration. And again, once these kids get to help in human services, they don't tell us what's going on. I mean, they might send us a press statement after we write them for a couple of days, but hey, can we get in and see the condition these kids are in?
Speaker 3: Where did they end up?
Speaker 2: But even trying to figure out what happened to this two year old, that's gonna be a whole they're gonna say, well, privacy concerns.
Speaker 3: We have to respect the privacy. That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Though they expect us to blur every migrant face who's crossing the border. They think that it's a privacy concern. Why aren't we blurring all of the faces. We did blur the two year old because it just felt like the right thing.
Speaker 3: To do with the two year old.
Speaker 2: But you know, we go shoot on public streets, we go shoot in a neighborhood when there's been a shooting and people who are walking outside their houses and neighbors, we don't blur all those faces. I never understood the privacy concern with the migrants.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a privacy concern about a two year old, as if she had a choice and whether or not she's in this group from El Salvador. But the fact of the matter is that's the least of her concerns. I cannot imagine, and obviously that the note with a phone number in her parents are all a bunch of bs bo vine scatology, because that no parent is gonna come to America leave behind a two year old in the company of traffickers. To make her way up to Texas by herself and a group and then just call this number and somebody will pick up the kid. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Why is the government so concerned about privacy concerns when the government itself encourages this immigration brutalizes children and then ax as if we don't know what you're talking about, you can't you can't report on it because you don't have a face. And then we'll let you in the facilities. What happens that three hundred thousand migrant children and toddlers and babies over the past four years? Where are they what's their health? What are they doing? How do you pay back the traffickers? And can you report on that at all?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the question. That's what we'd like to answer. We want to go into the facilities and see and they'll think of what, Piva Desier. You can't come in a facility with two hundred little kids. We kids, but you know, what are the conditions like they have, you know, healthy food and places to sleep and.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah. We don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I did this other story, Bill, I mean, it goes so deep this goes so deep, the court backlog. I did a story in Miami where I went out to the immigration courthouse. All of these kids and migrants, by the way, when they get picked up, they get put into the court system. The court case is created where they're expected to show up.
Speaker 3: There is such a backlog. There are not enough immigration judges.
Speaker 2: They won't even get a court date. Sometimes for years. They won't even have to show up to court for years, just because the line is so long. So the problem goes It goes deep. When they say they can't keep track of these people. They can't keep track of the kids. There's not enough people in our federal government to do it.
Speaker 3: It's impossible.
Speaker 1: So what the Trump star can effectuate this greatly by saying the southern border is closed. It can have meetings with the new president of Mexico and Mexican Army on the southern border deep into the country. We don't allow them to begin. And therefore the flow stops from El Salvador and Honduras and Venezuela. The flow stops. He's also going to stop the flights in which so called a migrant in Venezuela like this, a baro character that's a murdered and raped lake and Riley. Can't fly into New York City, can't fly into Cincinnati, can't fly into Austin, Texas. That all stops and then it quiets down. We don't have the power, don't have the facility, don't have the money, and the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have destroyed millions and millions of lives around the world. The most vulnerable are children that are thrown into sex trafficker hands and drug hands to pay off the so called transit fee, and they're ruined lives that we're paying for all of this. And I'm told by many that if you go to an er, even one in northern Kentucky, you go to an er somewhere in Texas. I can't imagine the chaos in the emergency rooms when we have millions and millions of documented migrants illegals all over the country seeking services that Americans cannot get. And to me, that's one of the main reasons that Trump won because in places like Ohio and Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, and Texas, there was a specific design to overflow those areas with migrants to become legal once, once Kamala Harris won and have a full power in the Congress to change completely immigration law. And I would know that in Texas that Donald Trump won Texas by thirteen percentage points. And there's one Hispanic county on the border in Texas and which is ninety seven percent of Hispanic and have voted seventy five percent for Donald Trump. So Hispanics understand this has got to stop.
Speaker 4: Well there.
Speaker 2: And there was just a poll that there was a poll that we had on News Nation Wheres that I think it was fifty eight percent of Americans approve of Donald Trump's deportation plan. Where if you watch a lot of mainstream media, they will make it sound like the country is freaking out with the possibility of these deportations. But when we want to you know, I did that road trip. We were in Nevada talking to Latinos. I've been in Olpaso a ton doing border stories, which is you know, mostly Latino there. The people are not they don't Latinos do not like what is happening at the border. They don't want to see people coming in illegally. They want there to be I mean, they love Latinos. They also don't like by the way US portray them all as criminals because they're not. I mean, there are a lot of family, but they don't think they should be allowed to just walk in.
Speaker 3: They didn't do it that way, and they're upset about it.
Speaker 2: And like you said, with Mexico, with what Trump's doing now, the threat, you know, you put it out on Twitter, a true social I think, twenty five percent tax. We can't do this alone, though, if you go down to the border, it just sounds so simple in your head. Oh, a border, a border wall, you keep them out. It's much more complicated than that. I went into Warez. You know, there's thousands and thousands of people waiting there to cross over, waiting for the coyotes to take them over. There's you know, just people are making many apartment buildings there just full and full and full of migrants from all over the world, just waiting for their moment to cross. We can't control all of that on our own. Mexico has to help us that, you know what I mean. They have to stop the flow on their side. It's the only way. And I think Trump that that's why, I mean, could he really do twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: I think this is more of a threat and a signal of Look, things have to change when I come into you know what I mean, Like this can't go on anymore.
Speaker 1: Brian. It is so unfair that the US government is so concerned about the privacy rights of a two year old having a picture taken over her face, but they care not what happens to her in these sex camps for the next ten to fifteen years, and she's brutalized and ruined and it's disgusting. Brian Innton, I'm glad you're covering the story. You and Ali Bradley do a great job, and we put out the messages. Let's hope people here and I think in the last election they did. Brian Innton of News Nation, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Speaker 3: Thank you you two. Happy Thanksgiving. Bill, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: God bless it. Let's continue with more. What do we worry about Hexseth? Hey, what about Tulsa gabert As three hundred thousand kids on the southern border are brutalized due to the policies of Biden and Kamala Harris. The media won't cover it because it's so bad for the Democratic Party. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred ww