Speaker 1: Can you dig as god?
Speaker 2: You ladies, gentlemen, friends, phoes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people.
Speaker 3: Room in battles.
Speaker 1: Why to what?
Speaker 3: All right? Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers, regulars, genetically modified people. You know who you are. Most of you have buyers remorse right now for that genetic modification. But that's okay, that's all right. We'll do ours to support you. Folks are genetically modified folks and organic peoples. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room. It's great to have you here with us, and I'm your host. My call Science hasher. It's great to see you and be heard by you. We're streaming out live over rumble x and what's that other one? I feel like there's a third? Oh yeah, YouTube?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: YouTube? It's great to see everybody. There's Van Hammer. What's up, dude? Great to see you. Oh crap, we live that's right, and it is July the tenth of twenty twenty five. It's great to be here with you. And you know, I guess we're all conspiracy theorists now right, I obviously am. That's why I have no reach on this platform and no reach on this platform YouTube, but you are too. Welcome to the party. You might be late to the party, but thanks for joining us conspiracy theorists here. We've been telling you for let's see, how long ago did this video come out that we used to feature on boiler Room And let's see eight years ago? Eight years ago, Holy crap, eight years ago this guy was telling you that they turned the frogs gay. Oh my goodness, shout out to place boying. This is sort of a I don't know, defunct channel now, but we're really ahead of the time. They were really in that boiler room sort of milieu, if you will. Eileen, what's up. Great to see you. We got some of our friends coming into the chain at here. But uh yeah, welcome old school conspiracy theorists and new school normies. Uh you know, because you know what, they turned the freaking frogs gay.
Speaker 1: I don't like a button chemicals in the water. They turned the freaking frog.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that?
Speaker 5: Crack I'm gonna say real close for gay of frogs?
Speaker 3: All right, well, well well it's uh, it's our pleasure to be here with you tonight. So uh yeah, eight years ago that was fringe entertainment and now, well, I cannot keep up with what Alex Jones is doing. I really can't. But you know, one thing about being where we are is old Alex Jones always seems to resonate with now, which is weird because you look at now Alex Jones and it's like, what is going on? I'm having a hard time keeping up, But you know, look backward and holy crap, everything makes sense. We don't like the frogs gay all right, Okay, that's uh, that's what we got going on here in the boiler room tonight. It's fantastic to be with you. Uh. I see more people jumping into the live stream chats on the several platforms that we're on, So thanks for being here with us tonight. We're broadcasting live. Our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. Head on over there for tonight show page, and we'll get the show reference links onto that page shortly after the show. Now, we got a lot going on this week. I don't know about you out there, but I've had to take a step back from some of the headlines just from my own mental wellbeing. Back when that video came out, we were on air at least weekly, if not more, probably bye week and twice a week, something like that. And these days, wow, the headlines are coming fast and furious, are they not? My friends, can't keep up, can't keep up. And I used to make a lot of references to the Toxic Avenger. My trauma team out there will know what I'm talking about. But to me, the news feed, the doom Scroll, if you will, was essentially the that of toxic waste. That the anti hero from the Toxic Avenger was dumped into nothing but toxicity, right, nothing but toxicity. But but my friends, he came out the Toxic Avenger. So that's what we've always aspired to achieve with our indulgence in the Doom Scroll, that Toxic Avenger status. Right, that Marvin the Toxic Avenger with the mop, the main weapon being the mop, and for us the mop, what we're mopping up is the trash, the garbage, the sludge, the absolute lies, the prop aganda, the psyops of the mass media cartel. And with that, I got to bring in Mark Anderson to the conversation here because he's joining us tonight. He's coming in as himself Stop the Presses on Republic Broadcast Network and truththetruthhound dot Com. Mark, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 6: How you doing tonight, Greetings, Esher. I'm doing just fine. I'm having my evening cup of tea, and I'm ready to sling arrows at anyone that I may want to sling them at.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: The media cartel aka legacy cartel. And yes, indeed, it's a constant struggle. The headlines that tire you out. You've mentioned taking a break. That's part of the problem. It's a ticker tape of endless headlines. And one of the fundamental things wrong with the media is what when I watch it, especially, and there's headlines going across the bottom and a ticker tape fashion, and there's the main stories, and it's one thing after another. The question that always goes across my mind is what would they have us do with this? Why do they broadcast it? Why do they present it this way? What am I to do with this? Even if I make sense of it? Is my country going to suddenly transform into a free country just by virtue of what they do? Or is it going to sink deeper into the morass, you know, deeper into oblivion because it's just such an information overload, apart from whether whether the veracity of it is trustworthy or not, which it isn't of course, So all of us have to take kind of a detox once in a while, and that tells you something. The fact that you even have to do that, that tells you something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, much like myself and Spore and those of us in the boiler room, Mark is the toxic avenge. We are the people that see the toxic river of psychological operations and dive in it like we we swan dive into it so that we can understand it, absorb all of it, all of the terrible effects of it, and come out, get to the shore and say hey, hey, you, hey, you nine to five. We know you can't do this, so we did it for you. We jumped in the toxic sludge. We talked about all the things that you're not allowed to talk about five, ten, twenty years before you can talk about it. And here's what we think. You know, that's what we've been doing, Mark, And you know here we are, here, we find ourselves in twenty twenty five, the you know Donald Trump, number forty seven President, We've got Agenda twenty twenty one, you and Agenda twenty one basically realized at the last minute via COVID, And here we are people that were told were crazy for talking about Agenda twenty one before it happened, people that were talking about it while it was happening. People that created a social Rejects Club because we imagined a decade ago what a world would be like where you could be debanked, deplatformed, depersoned for disagreeing with or questioning the mainstream narrative. And here we are, Mark, here we are all these years later, and I find it all very inspiring to this day, interesting and frightening all at one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they used to have debtors prison in the maybe the early twentieth but certainly before the twentieth century came along, there was something called debtor's prison that eventually went the way of the Anzil and the Dodo bird. But de banking and deplatforming, I think, is the new debtors prison. They had to come up with some way to actually sanction and punish people financially or otherwise for not fitting into the state apparatus the way they're supposed to, not being good little status and so that's the way it seems to function. It seems to perform a very similar public disservice. That's my take on it, and I think it's probably an accurate one. Apart from all the other money manipulation that would affect certainly everyone, central bank digital currencies that aren't so much punishment as they are just more of the same deception and general corruption of this Also, the bankers can live up to their motto, ask not what we can do for you, ask what you can do for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly where our founding fathers did not want us to be in twenty twenty five. Ironically, sadly, truthfully, this is the opposite of what they had in mind for us. But they were only barely able to see the reality of technocracy, not even able to see the potential of cybernetic feedback loops and twenty four to seven infinite doom scrolling in a society where the financial reality is tanking, the cultural reality is tanking, the familial reality is tanking, the spiritual reality is tanking. So yeah, you know, they did their best. Some may question them, and we may be among them. Quite frankly, great to see everybody in the discord. If you haven't joined our discord yet, please do go to Alternate Current Radio dot com and after you go to the support page and buy some merch or whatever, find our discord. Invite in that main Hamburger MANU Ruckus has made it very easy for you to find. And let's welcome based lit Analyzer of the Based lit Analyzer YouTube channel to the boiler room here, mister lit analyzer, mister based lit Analyzer, as my friend Lynn Shaw likes to call you. How's it going, man? Great to see you.
Speaker 1: You understand that. What's up y'all? Hey man, I like the Alex clips. Yeah, it's gonna see Mark and the whole crew here today. I'm so excited. There's so much to cover. But Rucus said beforehand and nothing everything's happened, and nothing's happened, right, So yeah, interested in everybody's take all this.
Speaker 3: I know, man, I know it's We're gonna have a good time tonight. It's gonna be fun. Okay, hang back, let me bring the Ruckus among us here. We've got uh Ruckus with us. Rugus. What's up, dude, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 7: Yoh, how's it going?
Speaker 8: I'm I made it literally like, I just made this complimentary background picture to match yours hesher. So on here, I just made the post on the social media, but I'm about to continue that here in a second to bring more people to us. So please share the links to the shows if you already have found the live show and you're already tuned in. And yeah, there is a lot to discuss. And I got word from our we might have another one joining us, for sure hasher, So we might have another a special first timer to the boiler Room joining us shortly.
Speaker 7: So that's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 8: And in the meantime we can probably move on to the star of the show.
Speaker 7: You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah, yeah, all right, cool, cool, good, good good good news. All right, Well it's time for icebreakers. So we're gonna welcome the one, the only, very lovely keeper of all things Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on the interwebs, Lovely Spore, welcome back to the boiler Room. So what do we got to kick off with this week? And if you remember who dropped it to.
Speaker 9: Us, where's the noise?
Speaker 3: Oh right, wait, which one is it? It's uh, this one? Got it?
Speaker 9: It sounds intense.
Speaker 3: I didn't turn it down that time. Usually I turned it down a little bit by that time. I just left it at full full nutsack.
Speaker 9: Full nutsack needle.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, well, I'm just gonna dive in here after that great nut zac icebreaker, and I'm actually going to present an article that ruck Is among Us brought to us.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 10: This is from the New York Post. Barbie's first doll with type one diabetes comes complete with continuous glucose monitor and insulin pump.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 9: I'm going to read part of it to you. Let's see here. Okay, So, on her arm, the new doll wears.
Speaker 10: A continuous glucose monitor to help manage her type one.
Speaker 9: Diabetes, held in place with pink heart shaped medical tape.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: It also comes with a Barbie phone that displays a c GM app to help track her lood sugar levels just like the real life monitors which track glupos level twenty four hours a day. Be a sensor raider or under under her skin? Be a sensor under her skin? Oh yeah, okay, So, and she's got like.
Speaker 9: Clothing that represents type one diabetes T one D.
Speaker 3: That's what we call it these days for T one D.
Speaker 9: Yeah, T one D.
Speaker 10: She got the T n D to determine the uh dress pattern and her shoes she's got blue poga dots represents the T D.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what to make of.
Speaker 3: This, Like, okay, hold on, let me let me just interject for a moment. Here, isn't Barbie like for kids?
Speaker 9: Isn't she adult?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Like a like a little plastic dolly?
Speaker 3: Do we do we really want children worrying about T one D? Like should children be worried about type one diabetes? I mean, where where's Wilford Brimley Q? Someone cute Wilfrid the diabetes?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean okay, so like the article does say that this is, you know, trying Mattel is trying to bring awareness about the T one D, which I I mean, from my perspective, like type two diabetes a little it's a little bit more like something that like kids need to be aware with because type one is very rare. Type two is the type that they can grow into from poor eating habits. Type one is something that like they can just be born into. I don't know your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, Well that was nice of stream Yard to automatically switch to me as soon as I made the superfluous comment of hmm, thanks stream Yard. I don't know how you do that, but cool automation. Cool AI. We were suffering from this last week. It was just randomly switching to other people. I wonder if they put a new feature in here where if you're speaking, it moves to you. I don't know, but.
Speaker 8: Test test, let me test this, theory, test test test checking. This is ruckus speed. He doesn't like ruckus all right, this has to be those automatic door openers. Sometimes they don't see me. I'm so damn skinny and they never opened for me.
Speaker 3: It's because you're a social reject dude.
Speaker 7: Probably somebody said best because you don't have a soul.
Speaker 3: Oh ouch ouch that's mean.
Speaker 6: That's testing one two testing.
Speaker 3: Nope, Mark has no soul either.
Speaker 6: Apparently, hello, hello about me get to the drawing board.
Speaker 3: At least it favors the host. I mean, gosh, okay, So T one d uh tvd if T one d is actually even a genetic affliction. First of all, that has not been proven to me in any way, shape or form. Uh. And it seems like this whole oh it's a genetic affliction, is something that so many people are told and accept at face value, and I don't know if that's the right decision, honestly. I mean, there may be, as our friend Randy would say, they're there, but I'm skeptical. Count me in the skeptical crowd. What do you think?
Speaker 10: So? What I mean when you say your skeptical, your skeptical skeptical.
Speaker 9: Of type one? Does that mean you think that it's possible that, like.
Speaker 10: Maybe these children were born into a situation where they were eating unhealthy foods.
Speaker 3: I think, if I'm going to be completely bold against some of the terms and conditions just in the practice of exercising my free speech myself personally, my opinion is that a lot of things that people get told are genetic or environmental are actually injuries that they are suffering from man made products. I'll put it that way. I'll put it that way. I think most people know what I'm referring to when I say man made products. But I mean, I.
Speaker 9: Hear you might mean some that rhymes with waxing.
Speaker 3: Waxing or yab or you know the yabs out there. Because I know so many look at it again, sport. It just took you as priority and put you on the big screen.
Speaker 9: But I should be you should be there.
Speaker 3: You are again because you should be Anyways, it did it again. It doesn't want you.
Speaker 8: Guys are in the same house together. I figured it out.
Speaker 9: Ship.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not that far away from you, so yeah, I'm working of something.
Speaker 3: We're all on the same service provider, bro. I mean, geez uh, but yeah. Anyways, I have my own personal doubts about the whole congenial thing. I think it's possible that some things are congenial, but I think that in general, there are injuries that are sustained from services, if you will, man made services that can cause autoimmune disorders, which leads you to the physician's handbook, reference guide and a medication to treat said injury. And it's very convenient that they have, you know, congenial excuses for a lot of these conditions that didn't even exist, you know, fifty sixty eighty, one hundred years ago, by the way. But that's just me, you know, I am the person who thought it was funny when Alex Jones said they turned the freaking frogs gay.
Speaker 8: You're starting to sound like that crazy guy that used to talk about this stuff all the time. He's the son of a famous politician, Scott Junior. In his name, Oh Bobby Kennedy Junior, I think that was his name. Don't you don't want to sound like that guy. I mean he's anti science and anti you know what I mean all the way? So oh wait a minute, Oh crap, Yeah, all right, it is twenty twenty five after all.
Speaker 3: Yet his conspiracy conspiracy friends had to disown him over some of the things he's said and done lately. How interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the blog right, the Defender from Children's Health, they had to put out a thing and said, we are seriously distanced that we do not agree about wearable technologies. And what is miss Barbie Doll here pushing?
Speaker 1: Is she?
Speaker 7: Is this about? What is this really about?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 8: Is this really you know, like identifying and you know, raising awareness for people who are suffering from this terrible clearly, you know, horrible disease that came out from out our space. We don't know what's causing this, right, the mystery is beyond us. It's baffled science for quite a while now, because this has been this has been a long running thing it's been a big problem. Same with like kids twelve years old dying of heart attacks and stuff. It's a big problem everybody. But yeah, no, I think the Barbie is interesting that she's pushing the cell point is she's got the wearable technology, the constant glucose monitoring. After Robert F. Kennedy Junior was like, this is our priority. We want to put wearables on all the kids. And now there's a kid's toy with what you know, Call me a coincidental theorist or whatever you want to say, but I mean she's they should wait a bit, a little bit longer, kind of like that poor lady who decided to kill herself after saying she wasn't going to kill herself right before the Epstein thing. I mean, she should They should have waited a little while. You know, it looks bad.
Speaker 3: It is a bad look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certainly tie ins with Barbie and Big Big Frama, We'll say. I mean, remember during twenty twenty Coronka when they made barbies that were modeled on NHS health workers, and then one of the first barbies they made was on the one of the vax developers that lady I worked for the NHS. They had a whole barbie of her. They spent a lot of money on ad campaigns trying to get trying to enlist. Remember Lady Gaga and all the people that were in I mean, we all remember, I mean, but Lady Gaga was one of the one of the most notable ones.
Speaker 3: That guy that dated or is dating Taylor's tastewift, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there were a whole I think there was a huge I mean, obviously we know you can tell just by looking at the ads that there was a huge uh pit, you know, a huge push in ad ad campaign revenue through whatever whatever ad you know, pr campaigns they had and whatever whoever they got to enlist, you know, for all this stuff. But I think Lady Gaga was somewhat of a model for somehow She's tied and I wouldn't be surprised if she's funded by the same thing for that ad campaigns for this Barbie thing. So it seems to be par for the course. Wilfrid Brimley more like Pilford Brimley.
Speaker 3: Right, that's like so dated now. I mean, the fact that we even know who Wilford Brimley is is a shore sign that jen x is uh the next that's classic.
Speaker 1: That's that's what when when Zoomers or whoever it is, talks about brain rot, that's like the first one of the first examples of brain rot from the internet. There was that in the Icy Hot Shaquille O'Neill, you know brain melt vapor wave commercial, Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, all right? Uh? Mark Anderson, what do you think man? Diabetes? Barbie?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What are we preparing children for here?
Speaker 6: When she loses a leg due to poor circulation, Maybe it'll start with a toe or a finger or a foot or something. You know, it's kind of strange. There's always been this sort of liberal politically liberal obsession with the handicapped or with people that are sick. It's kind of like, how would you explain this. It's it's sort of like, you know, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and they're they're redoing entire buildings for multimillions of dollars for people that have handicaps, and on the one hand, it sounds good, but it's like they're trying to turn them into some sort of market for liberal politics. You know, well, if you're in a wheelchair, you've got a vote. Democrat. It's kind of like they look at it as a constituency almost.
Speaker 3: So it's like so markets. It's sort of similar to this race baiting identity politics that we see where it's like they're the media or certain political elements want and this happens on the right end the left. This is you know, it's it's what do you call it, omnipresent but inherent features like they were being and this is something we've seen over the years as being divided by inherent features, whether that's you know, male female, whether that's black white, yellow, white, yellow, black, brown, black, whatever. It just keeps coming into the conversation in the melting pot of America, by the way, which was supposed to bring us all together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and indeed it's also emblematic in a way. And maybe this is very indirect of the poor health system we have when you have to have kids toys representing a serious illness. You know, what's in our food, what's in the water. You know that they should be teaching kids the proper way to eat, an exercise and to escape this health trap that we're in where you have to have medicaid or medicare Excuse me, when you turn sixty five, they force you to take it, and so then if you want your healthcare paid for it, it has to be money paid into the allopathic health c them. And so it's sort of emblematic of a look at even Barbie's got diabetes, it could be you too, because of all the terrible additives in our food, the denaturing of food, frankin foods, meat made in a lab. You know, it's it's sort of like it's signaling to kids that you know, this could be you. You could have some degenerative or or uh chronic disease in this uh brave new world that you're entering. So even Barbie has diabetes, you know, there's no escape. In a way, it sort of rings along those alleys too.
Speaker 10: I totally agree with you, Mark, and I'm just kind of like I add a personal note to this, Like I have a my mother. Actually she had a polio and she's a child. She got a couple of times, and she has her legs are like different lengths. She's had probably over fifty surgeries in her lifetime. I mean it was like forty when I was a teenager. So and she still has more surgery and not just on her legs, but she's like used to being in and out of the hospital, and I think it's all it's like almost like kind of like comforting to her, like because she's been there so much. But uh, there is this it's you know, the allopathic way of life. It's like once you're in that system, it's almost like a religion. And I feel like this advertisement, this this Barbie Doll diabetes thing is sort of like that in terms of like the propaganda way where.
Speaker 9: It's like.
Speaker 10: This is just a part of your life. You know, you can't do anything about it. And I mean Brian and I have been like following a carnivore, you know, we follow a bunch of carnivore things that obviously Tristan and Jessicas and primal Bog was a new one that we kind of picked up on. But it's like about like how your body responds to insulin. And the truth is like if we're not putting a bunch of crap in our bodies, we're going to be healthier. But like this Barbie, like having a Barbie like just oh's we're going to normalize the Barbie. Having this insulin indicator is just so normalizing, putting like, you know, the allopathic sort of solution onto a person and being like, it's not about what you're in taking, it's.
Speaker 9: About the results of it, and.
Speaker 10: Uh, you know, make sure you're not doing it this time. It's the like just like exercising and eating healthy.
Speaker 9: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, it totally does. No. Absolutely, sport Ruckus, what do you think you're the one that sourced this? Uh? This one? You have any comments the uh, the comments from the Peanut Gallery have been amazing. I've been putting them on the screen while you guys were talking there.
Speaker 7: We've had, well, two things about this is.
Speaker 8: Number one is I was not expecting sport to pick that as the icebreaker. I know I put it in the icebreaker channel, But when I was throwing together some last minute ideas earlier today or yesterday or whatever for show topic, ideas for us to discuss tonight, so you know, we know what we're talking about or whatever.
Speaker 7: Keep you know, just some ideas. What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: We do that every once in a while. Right, I was like, this is actually a good story. This is a this is a important story because they're using propaganda to push technocracy on our children.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then you know, but Sport picked it as an icebreaker, and I think that's fantastic because, you know, I think that these types of stories should be funny, interesting, evoke these interesting responses, but also make us think and lead to the rest of the conversation. So kudos to Sport for picking this one. It was actually a very good one in retrospect. The second thing is I had no clue about this. I would have missed it entirely if it wasn't for the fact that I was just on yesterday with Sam Cheney on Weaponized News and he had this story handy, and so he shared it. And I was having fun yesterday with the whole, the whole Barbie Chiff throughout the entire show. So anytime there's like some shocking news that, you know, Barbie goes up, you know. But yeah, it's like, I think it's terrible.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 8: I think they're just this is just a propaganda move. They don't care about people. These these people, these elite companies. This is one of those top like Fortune one hundred companies, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's still very bad. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then here's the other interesting thing too, the fact that it's adult they're coming out with a new doll. But I should pull up some videos from just two to three weeks ago about Trump warning everybody that the little girls aren't going to have twelve dollars for Christmas this year. Maybe they're only going to get one or two. I guess if you're only going to get one doll this year, Susie, it better be diabetes, Barbie.
Speaker 10: I actually I want to like add one more thing in regards to like my mom in her polio like growing up in California, a very leftist place. I cannot even tell y'all how many dirty looks she got for parking in the handicapped spot from I mean, I'm I presume other liberal lefty democrats, I don't know, but like people just looked at her like she was.
Speaker 11: So vile parking in the handicaps. But I mean it was just like it's like the Okay, we care about you, we're going to give you the handicapped spot. But everybody in the parking was going to be really fucking pissed at you if you drive into Denny's and you pull into handicapped spot and they can't bite a spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally. And it's like, that's that's the attitude to you know, the old schooler, to the person with polio. My goodness, now people that are just frankly obese have those same parking meter or parking permits. Denver says, I think, building on what I was saying, it's the result of neurotoxins effing up your immune system and shorting out your immune response. That's exactly what I was trying to say. Perhaps, and hey, I'm the conspiracy theorist, I guess even though I've been sitting here saying this stuff for fifteen years and everything I say has been pretty much now popularized and moved to fact realms, that that's exactly what this is. This is injuries by corporate products.
Speaker 10: Okay, so I just want to add one more thing that sorry, I've had like a frog in my throat for like the past couple of days, and apparently it's going on for a lot of people.
Speaker 9: It may be, it may be.
Speaker 10: But the other thing is that, like you know, it's just it's such a tough position because as a somewhat healthy person, I have noticed that a lot of people are not willing to walk through the market anymore and get their groceries.
Speaker 9: They just sit on their chair and.
Speaker 10: Kind of like bash around and and then they get up and then they drive off.
Speaker 3: Or whatever by their by their chair. Do you mean their rascal, their lark.
Speaker 10: Well yeah, not bears, but like the grocery stores, Like they get out of the car and they go in sit on one of these electric vehicles and get their groceries.
Speaker 3: You're so kind, he's like electric vehicle chair.
Speaker 9: But you know what I mean, Like, it's just like it's hard.
Speaker 10: It's like hard to know when you're so supposed to like feel sympathetic or be like you are acting like.
Speaker 9: An invalid, but you're not. You know, like you can get.
Speaker 10: Up and walk through the grocery store and get your groceries, but you're choosing to sit on a chair and then ash around.
Speaker 9: And I hate to say bash around.
Speaker 3: But like, well you've seen one try to run me over, So that's why you use the term bash around.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: Personal story side note, you did.
Speaker 9: You did have somebody that was in one.
Speaker 3: Of these I think they watched me on the YouTube.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, she knows you. But Cipher, like, who's actually needing help or not.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's on a Wally machine. Yeah, Thomas cruise hob around ye. Yes.
Speaker 8: One other thing I want to add about this because I used to work at a toy store. I'm sure it's still true today as it was back then. Did Barbie dolls are highly sought after collector's items. There are full grown adults that obsessively collect these things, especially when there's a special gimmick to it like this. So I bet you anything that the vast majority of them will be not opened from the box, not actually played with. And I don't think it's actually for the kids. I think this is for the parents and just.
Speaker 1: An episode of.
Speaker 7: Was it really okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, dude, some of.
Speaker 8: These new Barbie dolls they would make exclusively just for collectors items Barbie dolls. They were come in these fancy looking packages. They were one hundred, two hundred dollars for a freaking Barbie doll. It was insane. There's a limited number of five thousand of the Cinderella Barbie doll officially licensed by Disney, and people went nuts for that shit.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 1: I just found out that they Mattel partnered with t one D in twenty nineteen and made specific accoutrement for this, so it was a few years ago, and that it was inspired by you know, various influencers, a Peloton instructor who had it, et cetera. But yeah, yeah, but but I think it's important to keep in mind that, first of all, the creator of Barbie Ruth Handler, which means that it was named after her daughter Barbie, so she's a Barbie Handler founded a medical medical company she was part of. Barbie is mixed in with mestectomies and you know, the women's from the very beginning. And also the entire movie Barbie that came out a couple of years ago. I remember Barbin was it Barbie and Oppenheimer Barbin him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I actually really liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that a lot of the movie was about Barbie's mental health, and it was about Barbie trying to become a real woman, a real girl.
Speaker 3: And she and she didn't have a context. It was a pediculatory She didn't have a context based in any sort of reality because she lived in Barbie Land and she immediately went to to you know, real land, and it was like it was almost like when all of us experienced twenty twenty. I'm gonna go to Mark Anderson after Basil an analyzer here. But like Oppenheimer and Barbie and you pointed this out, Jay pointed this out. A lot of astute you know, cultural analysts pointed this out, or a handful of the handful. I think we know most of them. It's like you and Jay and Jamie and a few others. But you guys pointed this out, and and here we are, you know, years later, literally years later, looking at the significance of this, and it's like, you know, we're talking about T one D. Barbie here. Yeah, and it's like that's that's actually pretty pretty pedestrian. You know, you could have colostomy bag Barbie, or leprosy Barbie, or COVID nineteen Barbie, and you know that would be perfectly fine in this day and age. But carry on.
Speaker 1: Based well, part of this is that if this is based around it's interesting that Barbie has no you know, she's hollow, and that the whole thing is based around blood, you know, and said that the the Barbie movie, part of the Barbie movie, and you know, wanting to be a real girl in a weird Pinocchio story is aside from the gnostic parts of Barbie, which are pretty obvious, especially now you know, where we have a character who in a false reality and breaking on through the other side. She's trying to establish her identity, and she establishes her identity through her mental health decline. And the person that she appeals to in the movie is not the kid, it's the mother. The mother has veered away from her innocence as a child, and she can get this through being a being a in doll world. So when she contacts the mother, that's when she's able to go back to Barbie World and have some sim It's not personhood that she wants, it's to be a further doll and And the fact that, especially since twenty twenty and sort of the whole notion of this is that the human populace, we're all sort of like dolls or cadaver dolls or dolls to be experimented on by this the whole big frame of industry. So I think there's a like you guys are saying, there's a far more you know, obvious insidious intent with this that's under the guise of being something innocent, as if, as if we live in a world where girls who play with with barbies are the normalized thing now, you know, as if that's a thing anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, And you posted this link before we move on to mark here world's most dangerous toy radioactive atomic energy lab kit with uranium from nineteen fifty. What's the significance here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just it just shows you that there's a history of toys with not just a something metaphorical or something we read into or whatever it's This was a toy in nineteen fifty. This is a pretty infamous toy, another pawn Stars thing that had uranium. It had it was it literally had uranium from making an atomic weapon in the toy before they got rid of it.
Speaker 3: Give it to Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this kind of goes along with like when I turned ten years old, I got a like a Capcom or something semi automate. I had a rubber bullet gun with a clip and it was like a Tech nine and it was a real rubber bullet gun, and they started using him in riot controls. But it was a toy, and so they had they banned them from for kids because it was you know, people were robbing stores with them. It always seems like it filters down to this.
Speaker 9: Did it like hurt people like it?
Speaker 1: It hurt my friends when they when I shot them with it. Okay, but it was it did Yeah, it did cost berus, It did cost brass. Yeah, it was a real rubber bullet gun.
Speaker 3: Riot control, base lit analyzer, riot control, everybody, youthful, riot control. I like that, Mark Anderson, what do you think, man? You've you've seen the character narrative arc of Barbie over the years, maybe picked up a couple of things along the way here. I don't know if you saw the Barbie movie, but that came out in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, something like that, and it was one of the Actually Barbie and Oppenheimer were sort of the only two big summer hits were yeah, like of twenty three. Thanks Ruckus. So what do you think, Mark, We're interested to hear your take on this.
Speaker 6: Well, remember Barbie also showed up in one of the Toy Story movies. She had a group of bikini clad gals and they went driving down the floor of a building in a in a kind of a beach boy mobile. And so Barbie also made an appearance in one of the Toy Story movies. I didn't happen to catch the other Barbie movie and I somehow missed it. Growing up, I did not own a Ken or a Barbie, although my sister did. I preferred lawn darts and firecrackers and toylets were a whole lot of fun. And you know the old joke Field dressed a cat. You know, cap guns, BB guns, pellet guns. That's mostly what I had. I had Lincoln logs.
Speaker 3: Dude, me too. My favorite was the Lincoln logs. Like before I got you know into the g I Joe and he Man and Transformers there, it was Lincoln logs. And one of my favorite first toys I can remember was my dad bought me a Chips play set. So I had, like, you know, my big wheel and a fake revolver and fake handcuffs and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm from Virginia, so we had Lee Logs.
Speaker 6: That sparked my memory. I had a cowboy hat. I had a cowboy a fake gun, a cap gun, and I would dress like a cowboy and I'd have the cap gun, yeah, and then we would go play army. I had a plastic kind of like an m one grand plastic miniature, and I would come home full of sandburs, just covered in sand burs, absolute dirt every just dirt everywhere it was. You know, it wasn't sanitized like it was today, like it you know, that just wasn't there. Oh no, and no, this wasn't in the eighteen sixties. It was in the nineteen sixties. Point of clarity. But but uh yeah it h it was all just lawn dart, slinking logs, fake guns, cap guns, the occasional firecracker. And then when I was eight years old, I got a toy drum set with a real snare drum, and everything else was thrown away and I was just a drummer from that.
Speaker 3: A real snare drum. Oh mom, you folks that may not know this, new folks to the boiler room may not know this, old schoolers know this. But Mark Anderson's mom is the original conspiracy theorist. We're sitting here self aggrandizing a little bit about our conspiracy theories of fifteen years ago. Never mind that that's child's play. Mark Anderson's mom, God bless her soul. She was the one that got Mark where he was and when we met Mark in twenty eighteen. It was just like we were best friends right off the rip because you know, he just you know, he knows how to journalism, and boy his mama taught him.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, she passed away in September twenty twenty three. Yeah, she when I was little, she would she'd go, you see that smiley face. You know they brought out the smiley face. She goes, that's probably Cia Mark.
Speaker 3: You know what. Speaking of the smiley face, I got to give a shout out to my grandma, God rest her soul. Also because she bought me. We had a place where I grew up called Record and Tape Connection, and I made her take me to the Record and Tape Connection one day when I was in like seventh grade, and she bought me a tied eyed Slayer shirt with a demon crucified on a cross, like a white and black Slayer shirt. And she also bought me on something else. And it was like stuff you know that she would totally not understand. But at the same time, like she was the type of lady that would go watch Frank Sinatra and stuff in Tahoe, So like, yeah, she was she wasn't in it, like your mom, but at the same time she supported me being kind of a freak show that was an adolescent.
Speaker 9: My grandma was the same way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Jill's grandma.
Speaker 9: She was just like hooked us.
Speaker 10: Both amazing, like you know, like I mean she died when she was ninety nine, I think, and she was just so like whatever it.
Speaker 9: Was that I was doing, whether it was like.
Speaker 10: A shitty career path or in a bad relationship or whatever, she just supported me.
Speaker 9: It was just she was awesome.
Speaker 1: Arbi products are often distributed through US, aid.
Speaker 3: Oh not anymore, bitch.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, okay, So my older sister, she's about seven years older than me, she had the barbie that actually made so she had like the one of those fancy barbies that like did something and it would like.
Speaker 3: Like black plague barbie.
Speaker 10: Well, no, she would do kisses like she would you could like press a button on the back and it would like make a kiss mark.
Speaker 3: The eighties were so innocent, you know, but it was like I.
Speaker 9: Mean, obviously very vacant whatever, but.
Speaker 10: Like having like I don't know, they they didn't have diseases back then.
Speaker 8: That's funny because I remember the kissing Barbie and me and my friends used to make fun of it and called it the cooties Barbie, which wasn't a legitimate disease ask any boy, no.
Speaker 10: And I was so jealous of her for having that Barbie because I mean, I loved I actually really loved Barbie's.
Speaker 9: I loved that.
Speaker 10: I loved what they were able to wear, like their dresses and things like that, like you could have all sorts of fancy dresses for your Barbies and stuff.
Speaker 1: My little sister had the pink Barbie car.
Speaker 3: Oh really, the Barbie dream car.
Speaker 1: Is that he's talking about the pink the beach Barbie carr. I was in. I was in. I was into G I Joe's and Photon. I remember Photon, Yeah that was and I was in the G I Joe. But remember G I Joe. G I Joe had obviously you know they had c I A plot lines in the in the cartoon. But do you remember that G I Joe had one of the first cryptocurrencies because there was Cobra currency in the in in yeah, Cobra currency, yeah yeah, And it was a crypto. It was a computer coin.
Speaker 9: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I was the laser tag rip up.
Speaker 1: They had.
Speaker 8: They had laser Tag and Photon was like the more affordable Kmart version of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were two and there were two different photons, but that became they didn't. They never worked. So like I would go to a friend's house and when duck Hunt came out and I cut that. I remember cutting the cord off the duck Hunt and saying, let's go play. He got so mad.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, that's rude.
Speaker 1: He said, if you if you, Yeah, I cut the cord so I could have a duck Hunt gun. You know, it was cool.
Speaker 3: He had the boat to buy that version of duck Hunt and Mario Brothers, m M.
Speaker 8: There are these online blogs that will show you how to convert the old duck Hunt gun into something you can aim at your alarm clock to turn your alarm clock off when you wake up.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that if you if you pointed it in his eyes, it would blind him. And I was like like this, let's test it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: Ten years later he developed diabetes.
Speaker 1: He's a sergeant now one D.
Speaker 3: He's in the T one D community.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, now we have a doll to model him.
Speaker 3: All right, Mark, any further thoughts on Icebreaker before we move along. Here, We've got some other stuff we need to talk about.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think we can push forward and uh and move on. You know now it makes me almost want to pick one of those up just in case they get you know, like really valuable or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, you could sell it on eBay or something. You know, I got the you know, ten years from now. It's so weird with toys. I think Ruckus and I both used to collect McFarland toys and other toys from like horror movies and stuff, and there's this weird like it's almost like being a comic book collector. Like they'll be you know, years where they're worth only what they were cost you at Walmart, and then years in the garage they go down and years in the garage and like if you kept them mint, you know, fifteen years later they'll go for a good price, like you know, when a new movie comes out or something like that, but very similar. But yes, Mark, you're absolutely right, there is a path to return on investment with things like t one d Barbie doll. So let's see thrifty tips from the boiler room, all right, if no one else has anything to throw in about t one d Barbie or world's most dangerous toy radioactive atomic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most valuable Barbie ever sold was three hundred was three undred, two thousand dollars? Holy shit, it was and it was the breast cancer research Barbie.
Speaker 3: Oh, we get that out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not getting which featured a rare one carrot pink diamond.
Speaker 3: So I got to ask then, Okay, if you searched that, did you use an AI or do youus a browser?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, ask it. I'm curious. Ask it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Ask it the same question? But what the most valuable G I Joe Transformer or he Man ever was?
Speaker 1: The G I Joe is the nineteen sixty three G I Joe prototype. Oh that was for two hundred, two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: See girls, See girls, girls, you win your Barbie guarantee.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it was a guy that bought that Barbie. Though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably right, but still, okay, Mattel has Bro, your girl toys are worth more than your boy toys. I'm not even gonna bother with he Man or transformers because G I Joe is the pinnacle.
Speaker 1: I didn't have transformers. I had go bots.
Speaker 3: Gobots were dope, dude, I had both. I had both and they were both pretty no you know yeah, bus, Yeah, that's right. Okay, so let's shift gears here. Thank you Spor, thank you Ruckas for the icebreaker there, Spore, You're welcome to hang out as long as you like tonight. We appreciate you taking the time to join us tonight, but we got to talk about the what is the number? Now, we're going to talk about a little bit about weather modification and all of this stuff because we had a terrible tragedy.
Speaker 7: Old news weather modification, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is such old news to people like us, but for some reason it has become mainstream over the last week. And uh, I try.
Speaker 10: We have like one hundred and eighty something maybe people still missing in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, that's an update to me. Last I heard it was one hundred and seventy, but it seems to go up by a dozen or so every day.
Speaker 10: So on well, I mean it's crazy because like I was just telling you hasher yesterday and I don't think I told you ru down the road from us yesterday at twelve thirty five pm, the Belton River, the rip, well it's actually creek. It's called the Nolan Creek. It went up from five feet to ten feet within eighty minutes. At twelve thirty five it started. And so like there are these places that are getting the runoff of what's been happening for like the last four or five days that you know, it was like sunny and not raining or anything when it rose. Uh So, like, I mean, there's there's still a lot going on here and and and I have a good I mean a colleague at work, a friend that a good friend that you know. It's just like the storms keep happening and the runoffs keep happening as well, and people.
Speaker 9: Are It's really it's really weird because I don't know if it's weird. I don't know. I don't know everything is weird right now.
Speaker 10: But it's interesting that I think about a week ago, Brian Hesher, you and I'd seen a post on our local Facebook group about a girl that was swimming in trash trash Creek or garbage Alley, which is behind our house, which is basically like it's just like a sewage area. There's this girl that was swimming out there and like somebody like took pictures of her and posted it up. It's just saying like, hey, I just saw this little girl like out there in the drainage, just the area, and luckily her you know, parents saw the post and got their daughter and.
Speaker 9: She was apparently autistic.
Speaker 10: And it's just really, I mean, this, this whole like flooding situation is just making everything worse. Like no matter whether you have autistic children or not, these these flash floods are seem non natural, especially since you know we live at the top of the hill. But uh, just in Texas in general, like having these things has happened so consistently for so many days. It's just it seems like there's just an extra element this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for our viewers and listeners across the pond and in other places who may not have heard yet, we've had on Independence Day weekend here in Texas, we've had historic flooding and there are one hundred and seventy plus one hundred and eighty people confirmed dead and or missing, and the number seems to keep growing. It happened in a certain part of Texas southwest of Austin. Our friends at southeast I thought it was southwest toward San Antonio.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's actually southeast.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you say so. Anyways, Mark and I were talking about this earlier today, and there's there's the current event conversation, which is camp Mystic, the devastating amount of young people missing, the rising water into the floodplain, all that that is specific to that location. But then, if you know, which is horrible just on its face, really kind of ruined Independence Day here in Texas and across the nation quite frankly, because a lot of people had to think about sending their children to summer camp and how common that is and what it would be to not have them come home. But then there's this sort of other layer to it where it's like, you know, fitting in with the theme of tonight. It was only just a few years ago we weren't you know, the mainstream media, the mass media cartel, as Mark has named it, would buck back against any mention of weather modification. And now, after you know, what, what is it five six seven years of us knowing Mark and and thinking about this together over the years, we're at a place where and we benchmarked this all the way from there to here where back there it was something you weren't allowed to talk about it was something that would cast you into social rejectum. And now it's like, yeah, we have companies that do this. We have, you know, all these rage bait articles about Bill Gates and Tony Blair and others that want to blot out the sun in certain countries. We've got the cloud seating device that they had out at Moss Landing in California, which we discussed on this show a decade ago, ten years ago, and now here in Texas, which we covered on this show more than a year ago. We have permits being given out that are publicly available for cloud seating, for all this other stuff. And now the mass media they sort of soft pedal this. It's like we went from shut up conspiracy theorist, it doesn't exist, to oh, shut up conspiracy theorist. You're not allowed to talk about it. It does exist, but you're not allowed to talk about it. It's not nefarious in any way, shape or form. Don't worry about it. If you don't understand science, you're not allowed to talk about it. Well, we're here to tell you are allowed to talk about it. You should be allowed to talk about it. And if your tax dollars are going into funding any of these operations. Those that are doing it should be mandated to tell you how your tax dollars are being spent. So at least that's where my interest lies. I don't want to focus on the tragedy of it all, although I will acknowledge it. I think it's fucked. I think it's disgusting, much like Lehina, much like North Carolina, much like other places, much like East Palestine, Ohio, at Flint, Michigan. You know, we could go on and on and on. This is not right, and the answers should be available to the public who pay the salaries of the EPA, of the state agencies that you know, work at the behest of the EPA, and whatnot. So I'm gonna hand it over to Mark Anderson to talk about this flooding incident a little bit and then we'll all kind of respond. But Mark, you and I spoke earlier, and we're both kind of as Texans taking personal offense to what we've seen go on, because not only did this just happen, but as we reported on Boiler Room many many months ago, we were being threatened with fire dangers, extreme fire hazards and whatnot, and we came in and said, well, where's okay. We're at a point now where they've admitted that they have weather modification, cloud seating and the ability to make rain. So why are they not making it rain here? Why are they leaving us in fire danger? You know? And now we've got this situation where the ground here in Texas is so saturated that any area can just turn into like a clay bed basically, or any creek or river could rise, you know, three four, five, ten thirty five feet in a matter of minutes. And we're to believe that even though there's a Peter Thial associated you know, whether modification crew, that we're not allowed to talk about it or ask questions about it. And that's kind of where I'm at with this whole topic. So Mark, what do you think? Man? And you're by the way, you're gonna be featured on ukcolum dot org. You can see the sticker up there behind Mark tomorrow morning to talk about this in more detail. Also, but Mark, what do you got for us tonight?
Speaker 6: Well, for one thing, the I learned today, I've been making a lot of phone calls. I don't get a lot of calls back and emails back. It's funny that a lot of people involved in the cloud cloud seating industry are not very publicly engaging people. When you call, you always get a voicemail. It's very rare that someone will actually pick up the phone. It seems like they're set up to screen their calls and only call back those they want to call back. That being said, I learned that Rainmaker was licensed or subcontracted through the South Texas Weather Modification Association. So is that South Texas Weather mod Organization kind of subcontracted Rainmaker to do some not a lot apparently, but some cloud seating on or around July second in an area about one hundred and forty miles southeast of Kerrville and Kerr County, on the opposite side of San Antonio, at kind of a diagonal angle. And I called the only newspaper in that area in carn County, karn or Carnee or Carnes County, and it's the only newspaper in that county, and I wanted to see if they ran, if there was a legal ad that ran, because there's a public notice requirement. If you're a licensee, you're a cloud seating company, and you get a license from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, there's a public notice requirement, so it usually results in a legal ad being published in a newspaper of very little consequence. There's all sorts of little weeklies all throughout Texas. They're all members of the Texas Press Association, the TPA, and all these little bodunk towns have little, tiny newspapers. It's amazing that they survive. But this paper. I actually talked to the guy that edits and keeps track of the legal ads, and he said there was no legal ad at least in that newspaper, the only one in that county, which was sort of the epicenter of where the cloud seating by rain makers supposedly to place. There's a town there. I believe it's called Rungi r u n Ge. I think it's pronounced Rungi. And so at least there where there's only one newspaper, there was no evidence of a ad being published to fulfill the public notice requirement of having a cloud seating license. That's not necessarily unusual, but I thought I would find it there. He would have known, he said, because he has a list he can automatically put in keywords, names of companies and so on, and if it was there, he believes he would have found it. So maybe it's a neighboring county that there's another newspaper where they put a legal ad in, which would have been like maybe mid June, and it would announce and I've seen these ads before. It would announce that the Texas regulators have approved a cloud seating project on so and so day, so and so duration to spray silver. I died, probably for the purposes of X, Y and Z, So I'm still trying to sniff that out. But I also found out, not that I'm surprised by it, but the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation says this, and this is interesting, and if I understand it right, it's any citizen can call get this. Any citizen can call for a public hearing on the cloud seating project. So this is something that I'm seriously considering, along with some other people I know that live around Texas, that we're actually going to call for one and cfl respond. Maybe ron avery would be gained. But what has to happen regardless of what someone thinks about cloud seating, whether they think it was somehow responsible for what happened in Kirk County or not. It has to be brought out of the shadows hesh Er. You were talking about how the media at first didn't acknowledge it and now they kind of want to make it their own and only they can talk about it, and oftentimes they only talk about it if they're criticizing people like us for bringing it up.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 6: Thing is is it needs to be brought out of the shadows the rest of the way, and it needs to become part of a common vernacular, part of the day to day, week to week, month a month conversation that there is such a thing as cloud seating and weather modification. And the guy that heads up Rainmaker did a video a video interview and he made a distinction between geoengineering in general and cloud seating in particular. So there's a tacit admission that there's geoengineering of a more complex sort besides something more simplistic that's been around since the day's of World War two, and that's cloud seating. So I'm just trying to track the factual footprint of this thing. The licensing, the publicly required announcements, the idea that you can call for a public hearing and to bring it all the way into public view. And I even called the local ABC affiliate KRGV just down the street from me, and I talked to one of their news directors, a guy named Jose, and I told them kind of what I'm saying now. I said, you guys need to flesh this out. I'm not saying cloud seating is sinister. I told him, I'm not saying it was responsible for cam't mystic. All I'm saying is that when you talk about the weather on TV and you don't talk about all the ways weather can be affected, you're doing the public a disservice. And you are licensed by the Federal Communications Commission to broadcast your newscast, and you have a public responsibility to tell people the truth about how the weather happens. To be fair. He kind of got that, at least unless he was kind of giving me the brush off and just telling me what I wanted to hear.
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 6: Basically saying, if your meteorologists talk about weather as only the random acts of nature, and they don't say, well, ladies and gentlemen, on Thursday night, there's going to be a cloud seating operation fifty miles north of here, you might expect a little more rain than usual. I said, then you're being deceptive about the weather, and so he kind of got that. I didn't lecture him. I was very matter of fact and polite about it. But that's just sort of where I'm at with it, trying to track the footprint of licensing and public public notices and get these things out out in the open. The dude that runs rain Maker, Augustus something or other, think of his last.
Speaker 1: Ye thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did a long interview with this. I think it's Sean Ryan. Sean holds himself as as x Navy Seal x CI a contract, which is curious.
Speaker 3: Sean The Sean Ryan Show. Four out of five episodes of it a week will be feel good sort of like oh I'm looking behind the curtain sort of episodes, and then once a week will be a CIA shill basically who comes in and tells people to expect al Qaeda attax or you know, except that their government has been sending tens of millions of dollars per day to the Taliban, that kind of thing. So like this would be the kind of thing. This is the Augustus Dorco.
Speaker 1: He's done a lot of He's done a huge press tora and it's been going on for a while Before this, I put a link in the private chat. I watched a video he did, a stream he did with a couple of fellas. I don't know when it was, but and he's talking about a gun do where I don't know any what any of that is, but he is discussing. One of the things he mentions the video is how his next plan is boiling the oceans for proposed weather modification. And it's it's just it's interesting watching these videos because he one of the things he mentions in the video is how he had just been to Tennessee to talk to lawmakers about reversing the reversal of chemtrails and cloud seating, because they reversed it in Tennessee said you can't do it. So he went to Tennessee to talk to lawmakers about how we should be doing it. And it's just like Mark, Like Mark was saying right there about how if you because he says in the video that the fringe right and left both have a problem with this. The conspiracy theorist on the right with their tinfoil hats have a problem with this, but we need to. And it's just like Mark was saying that when you are messing with modifying the weather in any way or cloud seeding, I see this. I see this as an overall I know people will see this in the chat too, but as an overall aspect or arm of a kind of spiritual warfare because we live in a world where we are trying to play God, where people are playing God and they are this is an affront to God changing the weather, he says in the video next week, you know, he quotes Genesis and then says, well, now it's time we take dominion over the skies. And you can't say that without exuding some sort of like incredible hubris. So at the very least, like Mark is saying, you have to acknowledge that a transparency is key if you're doing something like this, not to mention the fact that this was made before all this stuff has happened, but obviously people are going to think that if you had a contract doing this and you have many kids washed away in a camp, and you've got one hundred and seventy people missing, and all these people dead washed away in the night from what seems like obvious walls of water and operations going on. The people are gonna be fucking pissed. So I don't know. Yeah, it's crazy world.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll add a little something. We can't forget that Augustus Dorico. Maybe it was a Freudian slip as you call him Dorco, maybe that's a more appropriate name. But Augustus Dorico was a Peter Teo Fellow in twenty twenty four and received a one hundred thousand dollars Teo Foundation grant. Of course, we don't need to make more of that than it is, but he is connected clearly, and he seems to be sort of the star of the show. Whereas in Texas, with much less fanfare, you have the South Texas Weather Mode Association, the West Texas Weather Mode Association, and three or four others that are listed by the regulator. Just in Texas alone, there's a National Umbrella Weather Model Association, and most states have something going on. And then National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, as I've mentioned before, will say that it's absurd to say that mankind can do all that much with the weather. And yet I've got it right at my fingertips that Noah lists right on their website eleven or twelve ways you can modify the weather, not just cloud seating, and they list it because you can be fined ten thousand dollars if you do any of those ten or twelve things without a license. So if you can befine ten grand for doing them without a license, that means they exist. That means they can be done. One of them is to use sound in the atmosphere, and that's Noah's own listing, and another is to use lasers in the atmosphere, and that again is Noah's own listing. I'm not making any of this up. There's no theory whatsoever going on here, and it's only a question of effects. Right. Well, if we had the transparency, then we could begin to have a public conversation about Augustus Dorico and all sorts of other lesser stellar names out there and have an honest assessment. Okay, maybe cloud seating would be good to mitigate against drought and prevent fires, kind of like a reverse fire department. Why isn't it discussed in the same way when a highway department is going to close the highway down to one lane, and there's a public notice on TV. From exit four to Exit ten for six miles there's going to be one lane. Please be careful. Maybe you'd want to take the side roads. There's going to be heavy snow tomorrow night. Be careful on the roads. Why is it that we don't get that from the meteorologists. Well, the University Texas A and M sub contacted through the South Texas Weather mod Group to do cloud seating early next week. Everyone be a little mindful that there could be unusual rain patterns. It would be the same kind of public service announcement. But we don't get that. All of a sudden, we run into this opaque wall and it's it's almost hush hush. It's like right on the brink of breaking out, and we need to break at the rest of the way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this doesn't exist, And Ted Cruz comes out immediately say it says there's no evidence for this, which obviously points everybody to go, well, then that's what who did it? If you say it right, if you say it that quickly, And also I thought this didn't exist at all. But the guy's talking about no I want to go talk to the lawmakers about a thing that doesn't exist because I wanted to exist, but it doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: That's where I keep going too. It's like, wait a minute, hold up, pump.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a big conspiracy theory, right, kemp trails over the country club? Like, oh yeah, it's a big you know, give me a fucking break man, right, I mean, these people are sick. These are sick people.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, we were right. No one wants to fucking hit pause and say, you know what, conspiracy theorist, you were right, kem trails are a thing. Cloud seating is a thing. Persistent contrails is a thing. You just look up and you see them. And we've been making fun of you for two decades for pointing it out that that's happening. Fuck you if we can't pause and say actually, yes, uh, as they've been pointing out on Boiler Room and all these other programs over the years, they were right, there are cloud seating programs. We do have the ability to make rain, we do have the ability to affect you know, hurricanes and all this stuff. But we told you you were insane. We told those people they were insane. We told people not to listen to those people for the last twenty years. But now it's like, yeah, we got this Dorco guy and Dorka has a contract to do this with Texas. Uh, he's got money from Peter Thial. Rejoice to have Peter Thial in your country because he just brought six hundred billion dollars bazillion dollars to here your fucking economy. And no, no, no, you mean you.
Speaker 1: Mean Peter Thiel. Should the human race continue? I don't know, it's a nuanced question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's nuance to that one. We need to talk about that. Yeah, these guys, Uh, so they have an effect on the weather? Is that what you're telling me? And what Mark Anderson is saying is like absurd to ask for a little bit of fucking transparency. Get the fuck out of here with that. We'll take the transparency please, especially because our tax dollars are going into funding this stuff. So Mark, like, what do you think about that? Man? Like people like are unknowingly paying into these programs to companies like this getting state licenses. And again I say this not as someone who is blaming mister Dorco or rain Maker for uh and and okay, Mark, before I go to you, let me let me just throw this out there in case anyone hasn't heard this yet. Augustus Dorco Dorico is the founder and CEO of rain Maker, a company focused on cloud seating and weather modification. All right, stop right there, pump the fucking breaks, tell us we were right. Tell us you're sorry for using your mass media cartel to lie to us for years and gaslight all our friends and family into saying that we were wrong, because we were right. Anyways, carrying on, He's the former. He's a former UC Berkeley student who dropped out to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures. Dorco is also a Theel Fellow, in indicating he received funding and support for or the the from the thel Foundation associated with Peter Theal, co founder of Pounteer, who we've covered at nauseum on here. Peter Theal's connection to Dorico and rain Maker is primarily through the Theal Fellowship and his investment network cloud Seating. With regards to cloud seating and recent Texas floods, Rainmaker, the company aforementioned, has conducted cloud seating operations in Texas following the recent deadly floods in Texas around the fourth of July this year twenty twenty five. Questions arose regarding a potential link between rain Maker's operations and the flooding. Dorico claims that the seated clouds dissipated well before the flooding event, uh, denying any casual link. He explained that cloud seating is a localized phenomenon affecting relative small areas, unlike the massive scale of the Texan floods, which were linked to the convergence of tropical moisture plumes. So I just wanted to throw that out there so that we've got.
Speaker 1: Sort of a we get it. So it's it's different from the heart machines and radar towers causing floods in Chicago or Snoppler radio radar being for yeah, yeah, well, I mean I don't is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do we have to just take their take this, take the word from the media that has lied to us over and over and over and over and over again for the last five, ten, fifteen years. I mean, that's the problem more.
Speaker 10: I mean, okay, so just to chimem in a little bit here, and I hope I'm not getting you off track, but like the way that like certain portions of the population have reacted to these floods and the death of a ton of children and families. There are all sorts of very vile posts such as, rero Texas, what you're going to do. There's no feme to pick you up at your boot camp. They just gave us ice. Texas deserves every flood. God has spoken and it hates Texas. God hates Texas.
Speaker 1: And people that worship Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much apparently.
Speaker 10: I mean, I but they're like I could like do these for like I could read these for like a really long time, and it's basically saying that. I mean, there were some that literally just say Texas voted for Trump, therefore the children should have died.
Speaker 9: It's just I mean, it's fake.
Speaker 7: It's so fake. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well it's it's sort of not because you've got George Stephanopolis on CNN saying that ship. You've got people saying that ship on live television, so there's a lot of that, and it's it's almost like outrage prawn, you know what I mean. It's like it's meant to just divide, uh, the South from the rest of the country. Or the flyover states or whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know chat something the I'm sorry, sport, you go ahead. No, I was gonna say that it's some you know people in chat. Maybe they have a point, you know that maybe maybe this guy's classic Patsy and this is a fall guy for the bigger thing going on with uh that's been going on for years with HARP. I mean, we know about you know, we know, we know about aerosolized atmosphere and that's one of the that was Operation U ranch Hand, wasn't it. That was the the defoliating stuff that you've had lawsuits going with, stuff like napalm and in a in an overt way, but aerosolized bombing of defoliating things. Uh. One of the things that came out for days ago was that the chemical that's supposed to replace glyphosate is now twice as deadly. Apparently this die quat. So the thing that replaces the thing is always worse. And so maybe maybe that's part of the the giant web of lies. But see, there's no penetrating the lot the lie web.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you on your point, there is kind of a tangent, but like I mean, it's out and known now that like Trader Joe's is selling chicken organic chicken meats quote unquote organic that has m RNA in it. So it's like, uh, I mean what you think You're buying something organic and then you're getting a vaccine basically, Yeah, is apparently like not doing a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Mark, I know you got to get out of here, so I'll send it to you for any saved rounds or final thoughts you have for this boiler room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what was just mentioned there briefly hit on my concern that there might be kind of a fakery or sort of a maneuvering going on where they'll say, you know, well, the masses of people are more and more concerned about getting a mrn a jab and having the you know, the whole human race vaccinated by dangerous vaccines or something like that, but that the concern might actually in the in reality be that they'll be vaccinating the animals against bird flu. In other words, what we eat will be vaccinated rather than us directly, as opposed to culling the chicken herds or culling the beef herds. They'll they'll give them some sort of inoculation and that will be in the in the meat that we eat and the eggs and the you know, the dairy and animal products. That being said, I'll mention that US Drought Monitor, going back a little bit to Kerr County, US Drought Monitor reported that just before the flash flooding that Kerr County was experiencing severe to exceptional drought conditions before the downpours began, and it was the US Drought Monitor's own uh summation that the dry spell likely contributed to the severity of the floods. Where the ground gets so hard there's no permeability. I guess there's two things that can happen. The ground can be too hard to be permeable, or it can be so saturated that the water has nowhere to go but up. And so it's kind of like take your pick. But that comes back around to what Hesh and I were to talking about even weeks ago, where we wonder why with all the weather forecasting information and abilities that we have, we can look two, three, four, five, six weeks into the future and we can see that they don't expect to have any rain of why any society would allow its vegetation, its farms, its forests and so on to get so dry that a massive fire, forest fire, grass fires, et cetera would be that much more likely. You know, if a single lawn owner has a dry lawn, he waters it. If a neighborhood of homeowners has dry lawns, they get together and they talk over the fence and they water their lawns. Right, farmers have if they can afford it. Farmers have irrigation. But somehow, as at society at large, somehow we fail to prepare for the outcome of a drought, and and then we we end up having all these massive fires. Although there's a lot of other things that are alleged to be going on with those that causing them, and the and the weird patterns and the weird characteristics of those fires, but there's no time to discuss that right now. But society just seems to have this sort of learned helplessness where we have the technology to predict and to explain and to know things, but we can't seem to act on that knowledge to prevent bad things from happening and to you know, become a better society and a better civilization because of it. Instead, we just have people very very wealthy people with all these connections, throwing their weight around and you know, carrying out projects. And the only thing I'll say about Augustus Dorico and rain Maker, and you know, their claims about and maybe they're being on that what they did was very small and it probably had little or nothing to do with the situation in Kerr County and Kerrville and all that. But that assumes that Rainmaker's telling us the truth. We don't know if they're telling us the truth. And you know, we're taking their word for it. I'm not calling them a liar. All I'm saying is we're taking their word for it. Is that good enough? Probably not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And why are we expected to take their word for it when we've been told that this technology doesn't even exist and that we're weird for asking for information about it. And if it is existing, and if it is being used to help humanity humanity in some way, shape or form, then why were these droughts not addressed by them in the first place? And why are we to still be told to shut up and trust the science after everything that we've seen. So, I mean, they're fundamental questions, were not casting blame, which you'll see a lot of rightfully so rightfully skeptical people on social media casting blame just because they are so skeptical of technocrats, government, corporate entities and the like. So you can't blame them. But again, it's like, did someone not wargame this out? Did someone not ask Rock or GPT how this was going to go before it all happened, you know? And did someone say yes? That's absolutely the national conversation that we want to be had right now, one of confusion, one of disdain, one of horror considering the relation to what happened a few days ago. So here we are. You know, these questions could be easily answered by maya kulpa, from science, from media, from government, and things could be made right very easily just by telling us what these programs are, what they're meant for. Why when a company gets a license to do this they get it for four years? What kind of regulation is happening behind that? Is there a variety of programs for a variety of different things. Our most logistical are most meant to do specific things that they've proven out. Why has the public not been told that they're proven out? You know? And what about the things that haven't happened. If this technology is for our own benefit, are why are we having droughts? You know? Why are these things happening? Why not explain to the people who are putting tax dollars towards their state and federal programs that do these things. Why not be honest with them? Why not shut these conversations down. We would love to be talking guys, Am I wrong? We would love to be talking about something else right now rather than wargaming potential corporate and government weather modification. But we have to do that because they leave all these open ended questions around while they're actually charging us money, slave labor money to make these things happen. I mean, I don't know, Mark. I'll hand it to you because I know you got to go. So you did you get us first? To get us out of here? Give us your final comments?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it's almost like a game in a way, right, limited hangout revelation of the method. You know, we're gonna we're gonna reveal that these technologies exist, companies exist, the licensing exists, and yet at the same time we're going to act like it's more or less hush hush, And if you raise your voice or ask questions. You're the problem. You know. Augusta Sterico, he's a he's a you know, a pretty boy. He's he's a dream team guy. You know, he's a te O fellow. There couldn't be anything wrong. Billionaires just have the best interests of people at heart. And it's almost like they're taunting people in a way. You know too, We dare you to knock this off our shoulder. We dare you to speak up. We're given every reason to speak up, and then we're criticized when we do. And yet it's just a matter of sound journalism and sound being a good citizen, not just a good journalist, and just saying, you're taking my money to license these things. Noah, at the national level is taxpayer supported and et cetera, et cetera. Even the media outlets indirectly through the FCC are media is supported to get their broadcast licenses. They want to control the air waves, and it appears they want to try and control the weather patterns to some degree, you know, maybe not a lot where they can to profit. And you know, yeah, we see, we see a system that we're trying to describe and understand and we're trying to see what it's about and where they're going with it, and at every corner we're frustrated or pushed back, and so it truly is an info war in a lot of ways. You know, all warfare is informational, and we just want honesty and transparency. We're not the troublemakers. It's those that are managing the system, the micromanagers that admit one thing and deny it without the other side of their mouth. They're they're obviously playing a game of some sort here, and you know, we just want straight talk and they won't give it to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're tired of the legalese, the globalese, the short attention span, all this shit. Like we actually have a longer term memory than the average club here, and I know you do too, if you're watching this show or listening to this show and like, this needs to be rectified. Mark, this needs to be there needs to be It doesn't have to be I'm sorry we propagandized you. I'm sorry al Gore was wrong. I'm sorry Greta was wrong before she took up a new cause. You know, it doesn't need to be that, it just needs to be. Hey, this is the situation. It doesn't even need to be hey, this is why we got it wrong. You know, it just needs to be hey, this is the situation today. Cloud seating exists. These things exist experimentally. Some people do them to blot out the sun because they believe in you know, green agendas, and some people do them to make sure that the you know, the fruit trees bear and that floods don't happen, or that droughts don't happen. That's all we're really saying here, right.
Speaker 6: You know, one last thing when you were reading that descriptive information a little a little bit ago, to kind of set the tone, it said that we do cloud seating and weather modification. Note the language cloud seating and weather modification. Cloud seating is a form of weather modification. So that's a tacit admission linguistically that there's something besides cloud seating.
Speaker 3: Yes, multiple goals, and why would it not, like if I mean, think about this, especially if you work in tech or science, Like if you're on the pointy end of the sphere in tech science to you know, anything like that, and you're discovering new routes to using tech or whatever, like generally speaking, it comes out in a way that you don't expect, a multidisciplinary way that you know is may perhaps not expected when you go into it. So you know, advancements in math equal advancements and engineering and other realms that you may not have predicted. And it's the same with advancements in weather modification. Like let's just be you know, we're trying at least, you know, Mark and I talked about this. We're doing our best to be agnostic about the technology. We're commenting on the financial the propaganda, the psychological operation, the connection to the push for people to accept austerity in you know, under the worldview that they have caused changes in the weather patterns, and also to accept billionaire groups as philanthropists, which has been a huge human folly for one hundred years. All right, Mark, I know you got to go, so again I'll send it to you for final thoughts and we'll let you get out out of here. Man.
Speaker 6: Well there's not much more to say. Yeah, I got to get my sleep here Friday mornings to UK come. It really is in a hurry and it's early, but yeah, just well don't don't don't lose spirit out there. I really think we're winning ultimately the information war to get these things front and center, out in the open, to live in the so called democratic society that we're told that we're living, but we don't. We simply demand that they get real and give us the society that we're told we have, but we don't have it. So it's time. It's time for the governors to produce. It's time for them to get out of the way and do their duty.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, UK, callm dot org. That's where you find Mark Anderson on Fridays on Wednesdays, finding that Republic Broadcasting Network doing Stop the presses and often here in the boiler room. Mark, thanks so much for being here tonight. Appreciate a fellow text and help us grind this out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no problem, good night, everybody, good job, everybody's see you later, all right, Yeah, take care.
Speaker 3: Already, there he goes. That's Mark Anderson, everybody and based export go ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to say, and I recka said that that those quotes were fake or whatever, but there have been a couple of instances where people have been fired from their jobs because of what they said about the the you know, past lives of the people that drowned in the floods. And there was one woman in uh Houston. She worked for the city for a while. I think she lost her job after she said something similar to like, you know, it's your fault, like you know, if it was Mexicans and blah blah blah, you would just let him drown or it was just like, I mean, really boris uh comments And she lost her job.
Speaker 9: And then there was another one, Brian.
Speaker 10: I mentioned to you yesterday where I can't remember which agency she worked for, but oh, she was a teacher and she was I mean, she was talking about the children.
Speaker 9: That had died and said.
Speaker 10: That basically, because you know, Texas voted for Trump, that they should have died.
Speaker 3: That was particularly disgusting that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I mean, I'm rock as you said that that those were fake, but I do think some of them are real.
Speaker 8: And of course, but I'm saying when when you say that there's a especially when you see a ship ton of them and all repeating the same thing and all at the same time, and like their their bots, their their mass accounts, it's on purpose and usually it serves, uh, it serves it's good for Trump it's good for the maga crowd, whether they want to admit it or not. They they they're the ones that get rage baited by it. But at the end of the day, it serves like, look, everybody hates Trump. I don't know why they won't give me credit. That's okay, that's saying it's stupid, stupid shit. They're like, oh see how crazy liberal Democrats are. They don't even care when kids die. I really think that there's a lot of that going on too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you're right.
Speaker 3: Libs of TikTok effect.
Speaker 10: It just doesn't I just even though there's bots out there, like, there are real people saying this stuff and they think this stuff, and that's well, the more important than.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing sport, I think is that like a lot of those real people that said stuff like that and lost their jobs or whatever might have even been influenced by the bots like they are, you know what I mean, Like some of we don't know where the original injection point to some of these talking points are. And it's very possible that like rock itself or you know, uh, you know different and people that are paid to goon on social media.
Speaker 10: Yea, yeah, Okay, so, like I totally get what you're trying to say here, but my point is that, like, there are real human beings that have lost their lives, and whether there's bots out they're talking about it or not, Like like even if they're just like people that are like putting this into their chat engine and like getting these comments and putting them up, it doesn't matter. Like, the fact is there are people that are fucking have died through this, you know whatever sky seed storms like, and and there are people that are being uh you know, abrasive or or almost acting like it was their fault. And whether they're putting in the chat GBT to make those comments or not or whatever, that is disgusting frankly, whether they're not, I mean, maybe it's not their original comment.
Speaker 8: Do we need social media for this type of an outcome or I mean, it doesn't help when our politicians travel across overseas to the Middle East to sign their fucking signature on bombs and say finish them all, and then we see the pictures of the kids with seeing their limbs in their heads. It's to say, I mean, it's a disgusting, cruel, evil world and social media certainly doesn't help. And I see what you're saying. And we saw exactly how disgusting people were during the twenty twenty thing. Holy moly, they were literally saying, oh, you deserve to die and and but that was a coping mechanism for those individual people. I don't know what the how this fits in with the flooding thing. I don't get it. It's too political for me to believe. Yes, I do believe that there was probably a small handful of that, truly believe that, but they probably wouldn't act that way. That's the social media effected. Me and Jamie were talking about this when I was on our show not that long ago, how the social media turns you into an asshole because you're hiding behind We're all familiar with this fact. We'd say and do things on social media that we would never do or say to the people in real life. And so I think there's a lot of that going on. And then but when somebody's losing their job over it, they took it too far. That's a mentally deranged person who is a victim of the social media mind virus bullshit. Whatever the psychological operations that she was the perfect target.
Speaker 7: You know, or he whoever it was right.
Speaker 3: So so based this seems like we're kind of bumping up against that membrane of like, uh, everything people believe, you know, they'll have succeeded when everything people believe is messed up. It's almost like like Ruckus and spor are saying here, it doesn't really matter if it was a chicken or the egg, you know, if it was a bot or the propaganda to an injected line or something that npc humans. We're just ready to receive and amplify that. You know, we now live in in the in the doom scroll here. So it's almost like I think that the moral of the story here is almost like this is the kind of event and topic that turns people to nihilism, turns people to bluepill, turns people off from trying to figure out what's what's even going on? Right, because like, let me just.
Speaker 10: Read this quote that Patrick Henningson posted today. It says, quote, tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles.
Speaker 3: Pieces pieces.
Speaker 1: War freedom is slavery. You know, you will believe what we tell you to believe and it doesn't matter what it is. And I think you got to make a great point that when things like this happen big events. One thing that I was discussing this on a stream today or yesterday, that one of the things that comes out of all this stuff is, and this probably leads into the jeff Stein McAffrey stuff, is that at some point, you know, everyone kind of realizes that the system itself runs on big events, you know, it runs on invasion, war, weather events, and that more nuanced things can be easily, pretty much easily dismissed with uh, oh you mean that thing from a few years ago, Oh that's over, and oh that guy again, this guy, Yeah, yeah, all of that nuance gets lost in any sort of system of critical thinking. And Bertrand Russell and Julian Huxley both both talked about this that, you know, the ultimate way of steering the population towards a towards deep pop is through Stabby's and through food, you know, food control and weather systems and all these things that are not allowed to be talked about and are not talked about in you know, M s M. It's like the the thing that everyone in alt media, the reason alt media exists really, which is that, you know, the two sides of the same coin, man, which is true? You know? Which is that that? You know, when I turn on Boomer Fox News to have some noise in the background, the first thing I see is the interview with the cloud seating guy, and that's that's what the emphasis is on, is about the virtues of that as opposed to the thing going on in Texas. But it switches to this is you know, now, this is Ted Cruz was so bad in the in the Tucker interview that now that's all washed away, literally, I mean, the flood washed all that away. That's that's where people see him as he flew back over from from Greece and his vacation. So I think that people come out of this stuff with one of two pills, you know. They either take the white pill, or they take the christ pill, or they take the black pill. And they a lot of people kind of go into an existentialist dread where they just say, you know, nothing, nothing fucking matters anymore, which is an unhealthy place to be. And I think it's just you know, you ultimate discernment and critical thinking are obviously a paramount for this stuff, but it just it, it just continues, It just never stops.
Speaker 3: That seems to be the most basic bitch place that they're trying to push. Everybody is into the nihilism uh cul de Sac, right, like, go down, go down nihilism loop. Everybody go down nihilism court and down there. It's not bad. We've got friends, we got alcohol, we got weed, we got Netflix, we got Apple TV, we got you.
Speaker 1: Used to have oxy cotton if you were you know, but if you're a war vet and you got your legs blown off, now you don't have that either.
Speaker 3: Right now, you gotta have Q.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could trust the plan down there in the cul de Sac, you can, you know, do all these things hit.
Speaker 7: The kopium a little too hard this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's it's it's a good year for the kopium. You mentioned Bertrand and Russell there. Let's see here. Let me just throw this little quote out here because I was kind of referencing William Casey a minute ago. Here's Bertrand Russell from the Impact of Society, Science on Society, nineteen fifty three, page thirty quote. It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything, if he can catch the patient young, and is provided by the state with money and equipment. This subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific DICTA hatership a Naxagoras maintained that snow is black, but no one believed him. The social psychologists of the future will have a number of an unshake of classes of school of children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at first that the influence of home is obstructive. Second that not much can be done unless in doctrination begins before the age of ten. Third that verses set to music and repeatedly intonated are very effective. Fourth that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost them, how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.
Speaker 1: In a kind of adjacent thing with this, the this seems to have no this seems to not have any strand related to this. But like there's there are a lot of people talking about illiteracy rates in the country and how you know seventy percent of the country is essentially like a sixth grade reading level or whatever. Jade in a stream on this the other night, talking about I don't even know what that means, he said, and that's that's certainly true. I mean, what does that mean? I think that this kind of this the boomers used to call this dumbing down, but it's sort of worse than this. It's that things that you think about and you're remember years ago when there was that thing about zoomers saying, what do you mean you have a voice in your head? What do you mean you have something that tells you what to do every day? What you have to You have a voice that tells you to put one foot in front of the other. Just the idea of a conscience or a subconscious mind. And when you consider that, the the illiteracy rates as like a basic level level one of looking at the world that we have now, It's like when I saw a mom with her daughter walking into Walmart the other day and the t shirt read cunt bucket, and you question, and you question why, you know, you go through all sorts of questions. Why would you allow someone in your family to wear that you're in public? Why would you? Who made it? What is it? But it's the thing. The thing is that it has symbols on the shirt that form letters, and there are words, but that's irrelevant. It's just a thing. Who who even It's kind of like, imagine that Tim Dillon voice talking about this, Like who even cares about words? What do you mean? You like the shirt? You bought it? And that's sort of a way I think of accessing the you know, critical thinking in the world. Now that that's sort of beyond blackpill that that's like things happen and I don't even think to think about that, that that even matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a lot of that, dude, like that has become normal these days, the whole Like I mean, I think back to when I was a kid. It was like, you know, in the nineties, in the early nineties, when you know, I was a teenager and some of my friends were like eighteen nineteen and they were making the tattoo decisions. It was like, oh my god, you know, oh shit, you'll never get a job if you have a neck tattoo or a hand tattoo. And now it's like Elon Musk, Post Malone and Jelly Roll and so does Donald Trump and Kid Rock. It's like all these people with face tattoos and stuff, you know, like and we've all just kind of like, and I'm not judging right or wrong here, you know, I've had evolving opinions on this over the years, but it's like we're all just kind of forgetting like a lot of these you know, things of the past like that where it's like, oh, you know, same with like the MAGA people and conservatives, like mainstream mega mainstream conservatives, like giving Elon Musk a pass for having a dozen more than a dozen women signing NDAs and doing in vitro or you know, natural whatever, like just impregnating all these women all uh, you know, Efrey mcjepstein kind of the same philosophy, like I'm gonna impregnate as many chicks as possible. I'm gonna set up a neighborhood here in Texas of mc mansions where all my little nick elons live you know, it's and it's like, you know, we had this whole thing with with Ashley Sinclair and Grimes. It's just like, you know, and it's like because he's in a particular identity politic, everybody who's like trying to move back to traditional American values, move back to christ move back to the family unit, move back to all these things, or like, well we'll give this guy a pass. I wouldn't behave that way. That's not very Christian behavior. But it's cool. He's elon, he's connected to you know what I mean. There's like all these things that these like play like dissonant holes, holes of worldview, dissonance that one must adopt to have any sort of identity politic or political identity, or cultural identity or moral identity, you know what I mean, Like you have to, Like you're constantly being as just a person observing the world, especially through your computer or your phone. You're constantly being asked to like be outraged at something, be chuffed about something, and then also give an exception to something because it's associated with something you're chuffed with, but it's outside of your moral thing. I mean, I don't know, maybe I'm rambling here, but it feels like there's there's this constant like like it's like being in a polishing mixer or something like that, of just like going over and over the tumbler where it's like you're in a McDonald's milkshake. Yeah, dude, the machine that doesn't work every Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it always works, by the way.
Speaker 3: They're just too busy to fucking bother. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Fuck with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's the ice cream machine, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want to.
Speaker 8: America's got an identity crisis, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and an ice cream crisis.
Speaker 7: Self flicking identity. No, that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. That would have almost been a boiler room title right there if we weren't making them before the show lately, self flicking identity, ice chream ice cream crisis.
Speaker 8: Hey, speaking of licking ice cream cones, did you see the latest news about Biden?
Speaker 1: Biden it's chocolate chocolate chip.
Speaker 3: Didn't one of his doctors have to plead the fifth again?
Speaker 7: Like the doctor, the one and Kevin O'Connor. Is that the doctor's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a short king, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know the one?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, he stood before the House testing the House Oversight Committee where he was in Congress under oath, and they asked him about how come you didn't tell us about Biden's I pleaded the fifth.
Speaker 1: He literally the.
Speaker 3: Fifth, dude, that's even That is even more like Emperor wears no clothes than when the FBI people were there and they were asked like how many people were involved in January sixth under their employment?
Speaker 1: It was like, I pleaed the skiff.
Speaker 3: More like it, this guy doesn't know where he is. Yeah, They're like, we're not actually sure or we can't say you know, something like that. And this dude's just like straight up like he's in criminal court. I plead the fifth. I need my public defender.
Speaker 1: I played the cliff I'm going on holiday with.
Speaker 8: More fuel for the political rage clickbaiting on X yeah whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: How many of the.
Speaker 8: Conservative influencers took that without any actual news source, of course, although the information would have been accurate in this case, But how many emojis did they add with the little flashing sirens and the eyeballs and breaking and look what do you see with the random like weird one letters capitalize the other one's not freaking weirdos.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, question from the chatroom here from the Discord chat room. By the way, if you're watching, if you just tuned in, you're watching boiler Room. We are Alternate Current Radio dot Com. We got baselet Analyzer, we got sport, we got Ruckus, we got me and go to our website, Alternate Current Radio dot COM's we go to support us. Go to YouTube, follow and subscribe and ring the bell for basilet Analyzer, Go to Rumble, follow boiler Room, follow Daily Ruckus and all that stuff. Join us for Sunday Wire every Sunday here at Alternate Current Radio. Like subscribe, share all that fucking shit that we do on the internet to keep us coming back to these microphones. We appreciate that. But there's a question in the Discord Sage wants to know someone catch me up. What's a zoomer who wants to take this one? I'm thinking Based is probably the man for this.
Speaker 1: A zoomer is a gen z Zoomer. So just like we have the Boomer, which was the largest generation, now we have the Zoomer, which has overtaken the Boomers as the largest generation. We just had the this year's graduating class of high schoolers in America was the largest graduating high school class ever. It's a huge population. Zoomers follow millennials. I myself am a geriatric millennial, sennial. All of that stuff is from what's the fuck? What's the propaganda's name? The fucking the Netflix guy's uncle, the guy made up the propaganda.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Brenees, yeah, Burne's.
Speaker 1: I think all that stuff is burnees, you know, a way to monetize and consumerism. But whatever. There are obvious differences in generations. Generations tend to go in like twenty or thirty year cycles.
Speaker 7: But you know, like we have the last of the gen xers, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we have we have you know, boomersen millennials and and you know, and there is a huge difference in sort of mentality and culture and all these things. But Zoomers are I don't know. I think that they're probably moving into another generation now that's post zoomer, which there's not really a there's you know, not really a name.
Speaker 7: He brought it up. She mentioned it to me, and I already forgot the name of the the Yes.
Speaker 1: They call them Generation Alpha as if that, but they will have a different name That's.
Speaker 8: What it was, and that's what we were talking about. They were like the new generation right now.
Speaker 1: There's just no other way of classifying those people who knows what they'll be, but.
Speaker 3: That that requires like to accept that, that requires that you look at Gen Z or the Zoomers as like the Omega right And I feel like that didn't really we didn't get the Omega wave that we were expecting with the Zoomers. And it does feel like sort of the millennial crowd, especially the elderly millennials like baselet Analyzer here and uh, the advanced exers like Ruckus and myself, and sort of the young xer like Spore, like the millennials are are kind of like they've been beat up enough now to kind of like start to hear what we've been talking about.
Speaker 1: This is kind of the way you think about this is also in terms of technology, I think it's it's kind of like, you know, uh, Gen X didn't have fucking computer or whatever now and they were full on adults with Internet calculators.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we had the TI bitch. We went to the Moon on the t I tech.
Speaker 1: What do you get when you have when you when you have eight zero zero eight boom boom. But you you know, then you have you know, sort of late gen X millennials who had AOL you know, AOL online. And then you had uh millennials who were like Snapchat, and then you have uh gen Z, which is like TikTok, and then you have Generation alphar whatever that is, which is the brain rot thing. So we have gen Z is that's right. Gen Z is basically fully ensconced and absorbed into a post you know, born slightly before the Big nine but totally at twenty twenty. First centuries.
Speaker 3: All their memories include digital devices. They're the first generation where if they were in you know, five years old mom or dad had an early iPhone or an iPad or something like that, and ruckus and sported myself and even based were people that did not see a lit screen other than our UHF VHF or cable television until we were you know, teenagers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought the Internet was gay when it first came out. I thought it was totally you know, nobody did that. You know, it was like whatever, and then it really and then when the Internet really was built on like you know, conspiracy theory really in the early two thousands is when I really got into it. And I mean, like the first thing I saw on the internet really was like that Mike Balailey video of him beating up those dude that was.
Speaker 3: So good that it was fucking raw mich Bliley, fucking skater just whooping ass on like four assailants like that would that you know, if it wasn't for gaming, that would have been my entry point. But I was already in because of Doom and Half Life and you know, ship like that was.
Speaker 7: Just downloading porn. I don't know what you guys were talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, don't get me start.
Speaker 8: It took like three nights to it was like line by line, and like night two you'd be like, I see a nipple.
Speaker 7: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: I got a I got a Dell laptop and got LimeWire and downloaded like a Biggie small song in three days to download in the computer crashed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But somebody just posted the one wire logo on social media the other day and said, if you know what this is, you're one of the real ones.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I used to haunt the uh the computer lab at CSU Monterey Bay on Audio Galaxy and LimeWire and Napster. I'd be in there at three in the morning, you know, just freaking download and shit like, oh my god, dude, dude. Back in the day when that was the wild Wild West, like before Lars ol Rick got Wise and sud Napster, we had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, computers were like before the I, you know, the iMac generation. It was the big nineties bubble, you know, apples and and you like. All it had was like snowed, you know, and shit like that. And then we played My.
Speaker 7: Four Gone Trail on the computer in school high school.
Speaker 1: My first my first computer game was Spit on Saddam on a Macintie. It came with my Macintosh Classic nineteen ninety two. Do you remember that game? Surprise did that game?
Speaker 3: There was a game called Saddam.
Speaker 1: It was called Spit on Saddam. And because it came.
Speaker 3: Out in Desert, I remember that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You shot a little blip and your Patriot missile had to intercept the sky and when you intercepted it, you got to pick your spit and then it showed a picture of Saddam and you spit on it.
Speaker 3: And this was this was before our CIA and our military engineered the coup where he was like dragged into public, dragged behind a truck, you know, mercilessly brutalized and murdered and assassinated too. So it was like back when there was a whole lot of like it was.
Speaker 1: First desert it was Desert Shield, Desert Shield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many desert, Desert Storm and desert I think Desert Storm came before Desert Shield.
Speaker 1: And I remember it was Shield and then storm.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Shield was like what happened in the wake of that, like the Highway of Death, right, Like that was when and for me, I think I was maybe what year was that, I don't know, fifth grade, Yeah, I think I was in like a freshman in high school maybe, And it was like the first time that because you know, before that, like we hadn't really been in a big military excursion since it was Granada, Yeah, Panada, Korea, Vietnam, like and and people would just see the propaganda pieces at night, you know, on the nightly news about that, and that was their context.
Speaker 1: For this was CNN. CNN made their their debut with the Girl in the Well, That's what I see. And then and then baby Jessica, right, I remember I was supposed to go to a hockey game that night with my family and they turned on. They were like, there's this thing sold called CNN where war because we because Desert Shield was happening, and then we activated in the Desert Storm. I still have a map from Time magazine of like all the animated like missile groups and the like where the troop to employments and the stealth bomber like that. It was like a wall map I habit, like pasted on my desk in the other room from from nineteen ninety whatever it was ninety or ninety one, and then like it went weft and I remember, and I remember, and I remember that that Desert Storm started, if not simultaneously, it was around the same time as the Marion Berry staying operation, you remember that, which was broadcast live on CNN. It was Marion Berry in a hotel room buying crack with a hooker, Mary.
Speaker 3: Barry, OJ Simpson Desert Shield, dude. That So that was what launched CNN. And for you zoomers out there, kids like us, when we saw that, we thought we were living in the craziest future where it was like wow, like we've only seen war through the lens of movies and television shows and through the voices of our grandparents and our fathers and all, all of a sudden, there's a channel you can go to on your television, Like imagine that. Imagine only hearing about war and conflict from your grandfather and your uncle and your great uncle or whatnot or or or whatever. If you're just you know, a school school, right, history books, like that's all you have for the only lens for it. And then here it is, you know, early nineties. MTV is on twenty four to seven, and all of a sudden, boom, the news is on twenty four.
Speaker 1: It was awesome too, because I was like, hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, shit out of this too?
Speaker 1: Yeahs up? Fuck yeah, dude, I'm a fifth grader and this I want to go.
Speaker 3: I was the same way in high school. It was just like, it's amazing that I didn't end up in there, you know, because I was the same way. I was, like you, I was in a G I Joe and all that shit, and uh, you know, look kind of weird. It is.
Speaker 7: Almost like that like was that a feature or a bug?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, I mean like we didn't know what we were dealing with. We thought that what we were seeing was an honest portrayal of the world. And all of a sudden, it didn't just come for one hour twice a day. It's on all the time, and they're showing you everything. And we had we never stopped to think, as as little guys and little girls, that oh, there might be a Central Intelligence Agency and or a MASAD and or an MI six and or a bunch of NGOs and or the Pentagon itself seeding messages to our parents and to us as kids like that didn't cross our minds. You know, it wasn't even something we thought we had to worry about because we lived. We were lucky enough to be born in the United States of America. Q Bruce Springsteen's song right now, And you know we we helped win gone Wild. Yeah, dude, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I remember when I was in second grade when Panama happened, and I remember like the teacher came in the room and was like, we've invaded Panama, and I was like, fuck yes, yep, yeah, I don't give a ship wear that. It was like fuck yes. And and my friend gave me guns and roses lies. So those two things went together.
Speaker 3: Dude, Guns and Roies Lies is such a great rock EP I got. I'll just stop you right there. Guns and Roses Lies was probably the first time I ever, like as a youth, took notice of an EP, Like, what is an EP? What do you mean? There's only five songs on here, and and two of them are cover songs or whatever, and like the rest don't sound like you know what you would hear from a release from the band. That that fucking EP rocks so hard. Man.
Speaker 1: I was put on my Sony sports walk man. Yeah, the yellows and listen to the acoustics side to go to sleep every night. Yeah, dude, it was fucking sweet. And it had that nude girl in the in the in the fucking in the tape.
Speaker 3: Like newspaper like view.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 3: So good, so fucking good. Oh man, young people, that's sorry zoomers, but you guys didn't get cassettes. You guys didn't get LPs. You only got Spotify, Spotify's rad and all. But man, you missed out on like getting the micro the freaking magnifying glass out and trying to like read all the stuff in those like fake news articles inside the guns and Roses lies.
Speaker 1: Ep that was not a cuss from Easy Easy does It? And guns and Roses Lies. My friend and I would listen to Easy Eat and we would write down the cuss words.
Speaker 3: Fucking A and NWA and two Live crew, all those guys. Man.
Speaker 8: See, when we were your age kids, we got lies just like you get lies. But our lies were fun and your lies are destroying the country.
Speaker 3: USA lies, lies lies. That's right.
Speaker 7: That's a song by violents, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Shout out to them. All right, Well that was fun. What else do we got here tonight, you guys? Let's talk about Epstein for a second. Here. People are are.
Speaker 7: People are still talking about e Fstein, that guy, this guy. Nobody cares about Fstein, this.
Speaker 3: Guy, this guy again with this guy.
Speaker 8: I'm actually very very happy that this all has happened the way it has because for once, now, I mean, I don't care who you are, no one at this point can deny that the president of the United States just gaslits the entire country and everybody's fine with it. Apparently this is great. Cannot make this ship up, right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, obviously there's.
Speaker 8: A lot of upset people, but in general, I mean his bass. Not only have they not like raised an eyebrowt, they've doubled down.
Speaker 7: Some of them have gone full Q mode.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: It's quite the sight to behold.
Speaker 3: My favorite one is Trump has the list. He's using it against everybody else. You can't see it. You can't have it, or you'll mess up. That's my favorite. I love that. Like if life was this easy, fuck man, let's go, let's take a vacation, you guys, we don't need to be doing this.
Speaker 1: That is the apotheosis of trust. The plan, you know, that's like the end of it. That's that's the last action.
Speaker 7: It's got to tell you what the plan was. Did we.
Speaker 8: The plan was to put in the finishing nails in America's coffin.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Mega an Exodus song comes to mind. The Last act of Defiance is totally The lyrics are not connected to what we're talking about, right, but the title itself, this is like the last act of defiance of against and his entire cabinet. Pam Blondie, Cash Patel with his masade wife and Bongino. I don't know what they did to you, Bongino, but man, it's really really depressing to watch you turn into a spineless, fucking jellyfish man. And Donald Trump himself, who says Epstein is now this guy after all the tweets and all the X posts and all the truth posts and all the shit he's talked over these years, that I only knew that guy in the nineties. The well, what about the binders, what about the binders that went to uh to fucking what's his face? DC Draino and Liz Wheeler and all these other people like.
Speaker 8: Well, we don't have to worry about that because people are dying in Texas according to the president.
Speaker 7: So we're good. Yeah, yeah, moving on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's matter. And that's what I was saying earlier about the nuanced things go out the door and as long as you know, focus on the disaster that's happening, because you can't do both. And right, of course, you could also do the bombings. He can do the Iranian thing and then do the Nobel Peace Prize and do the visit to the White House, which don't have anything apparently to do with with this cut with the with the cope.
Speaker 8: So oh, his his little gaslighting tirade where he was for reading the journalists there because he interrupted. In case people missed it, was the reporter was asking a question of Pam Bondy about the Epstein stuff because she know, she you.
Speaker 7: Know, because around I mean, there's no proof for evidence.
Speaker 8: But apparently allegedly she may have implied somewhere along the line that maybe the list was sitting on her desk and she was going to release it like soon. She said that, yeah, uh so, yeah, so the reporter called her out on it, and before she could answer, Donald Trump interrupted, gas lit everybody. And but but part of it was I think Trump was almost offended. He was defending, he was ready to defend his honor about the promises made, promises delivered thing. So there was this this distraction like, oh, look, we got this tragedy in Texas. But intermingled in there at the same time, which was very weird, offsetting that was like, and America is doing effing great, We're making money, everybody's doing good. We fixed the economy, we stopped the wars. He was praising how awesome everything is and that there's no reason to be talking about this guy. I'm like, well, yeah, because this one is not a win for you. Trump because it's not a par You made a promise and you didn't deliver, and everybody can see it that you just like, ah no, don't look here, you don't see anything crazy.
Speaker 3: We stopped the warren Kenya. I stopped the warren Kenya. I stopped the war in South America. I stopped it.
Speaker 8: I mentioned that bab Net and Yahoo nominated me for a Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 3: It's alf you get a Nobel Peace Prize. Fuck man, Now this is this is a weird one because it it's not the first chip in the stone between MAGA and independence. Conservatives like non political people and non liberals, right, Like, people don't understand I think, like worldwide that in this country there's really like progressive liberals old school, like if I really had to, like they tell us we have two parties, right, but if you really look at the people that, you know, you've got progressive liberals who like do all the hashtag things. You've got classic liberals who confuse themselves with people whose party hasn't left them behind, and they're mostly anti war. And that's where we find a lot of like common partners. And then you've got your mainstream conservatives, which arguably have become mag these days, right, and they fight between each other about trusting the plan or not, but generally that you know, if Trump is in a direction there with it, they don't want to worry about it too much. It's kind of a safe space. Then you've got your libertarians. You're more conspiracy oriented conservatives, sort of constitutional conservatives, don't give a fuck, people that just want to be left alone, that basically adhere to the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There's like this whole ven diagram that is right of center. That is a massive amount of people, and even some of those people left of center, like the classic liberals would agree with you know, thirty to forty six.
Speaker 1: There's all these small concentric circles, but really there are only two big circles, yes, or rather a small circle in a big circle. Right, there are the people that want to name find and guillotine, the motherfuckers who are running this operation involving what it does, and then there's everybody else. I mean, that's that's really what it is. And that to those two things are you know, the the second one is united across parties, across the world, across and and that's not. I mean, what can you even say about this ship?
Speaker 3: You just fixed my headline. I'm gone, you completely fixed my fucking headline there. That was one of those things where I'm trying to softball it a little bit and kind of include everybody, but you're exactly fucking right. That's that's the translation out of my attempt at global eze right there. But it's just like the motherfucking mainstream media, the mass media cartel is what is in the middle of this. Them and the social media technocrack cartel. Those two things, like they are a level like on the pyramid right above US plebs and doom scrollers and right below intelligence agencies, international banking cartels, you know, that kind of shit, and then even up above that as politicians, but like their influences is not even important because it just gets bigger as it trickles down. This is one of those trickle down effects where this particular pyramid.
Speaker 1: This is one of those things that this is the democratizing effect of the War on the South that came out of the twenty twenty stuff. I think where the giant global plans reached into the the persons of every person on you know, every every everyone on the planet. Yeah, and this is where you see that there's that there's that Aliver Stone movie Nixon, where Anthony Hopkins goes to visit He goes to he sets up a thing to go meet Richard Helms at Langley and Helms is off playing golf and so he has to hurry back before Hopkins, you know, before Nixon gets there, and this apparently happened, and he says, I called for you. Where were you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And Helms is like, you don't let me explain something. You don't call for me. I come when I want to. I'm here to tell you that presidents come and go, the government's come and go, but the intelligence apparatus or now they call it the IC, always remains. And this is this is an example I think of where that has bled all the way down into where just normal, everyday people are even aware of this stuff. And that is part of their problem, that that this is this was never supposed to be a thing that we were supposed to be talking about. I suppose, or maybe we were. Maybe we were, you know, maybe this is purposeful and we were supposed to be terrorized with the knowledge of this stuff. But it's like did he and this in the same week, and then you never heard anything else about Jean Luke Brundel. I haven't heard about anything with him or the guy, the the Abercrombie guy or the or any of those other people and the things continue. But yeah, they can. They can put this all, this all on Jeff Stein and the fact that he's gone. And now it's gone. What do you mean that guy?
Speaker 3: Dude, this was all so predictable too, Like, I'm not disappointed, I'm not surprised, I'm not anything, but yeah, this is where we're at. I mean, especially to have like Diddy lined up with this cash Patel and oh my god, cash.
Speaker 1: Pathetic cash PayPal cash.
Speaker 3: At PayPal with your lazy eye.
Speaker 1: He goes, he goes, he goes. Don't you think if I knew something like that that I would do something about it? Don't you trust me? Like what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right? Who held even argue like we didn't notice your muscle odd affiliated wife clinging on to you there, making that like scared look like she actually has to go home with you? Uh yeah, notice that. I mean it went from like all these guys, they went from the podcaster guys right, like all the podcaster like sort of you know, rubbing elbows with all the technocrats and the and the mainstream podcasters uh into the administration. And now they all just shut up. They'll do one one appearance a year. They used to be on Twitter spaces, x spaces, they'd be on anybody's podcasts. They would some of them even came on my show, you know based you've you and Ruckus have both followed up people that were in Trump's cabinet on my show when it was on Today's news talk like we were. They were all rubbing elbows with all of us, you know, all of us, you know, TENFOI hat wearing uh you know, uh, unwashed citizen podcasters. And now they're too good for everybody. Now they want to make fun of you if you say the same thing that they said when they came on our shows, you know, two years ago, a year ago, whatever. Uh they want to they want to belittle you. So it's just like that's not sitting well with a lot of people right now.
Speaker 1: I saw a great meme with Trump on the phone with George W. Blunch, you know, and he said he was saying something like that. Great Now you've learned. Welcome to the club. You known we're gonna call you Neo Khondon.
Speaker 3: W's like I've had to sit and watch that video of me reading to those little kids on September eleventh, over and over again. It's your turned on.
Speaker 7: The memes have been pretty good though about this one.
Speaker 3: They have been spicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do I.
Speaker 8: Do want to share a comment at one of our our Diehard or one of our Discord members y'all used to remember, and it goes by Zod. He now goes by Zarah task whatever he wants to call himself. It's fine by me, you know the one. But he said the other day about this Epstein be like, cash me outside if you can.
Speaker 7: I got my bail Bondie, cet cash, cash.
Speaker 3: Me outside, bail Blondie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, bail Bondie.
Speaker 8: And who who was the one that made that that statement famous?
Speaker 7: To cash me outside?
Speaker 8: That was bad Bobby, right, bad baby, bad bad Bobby.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: She's got diabetes. Now I hear that.
Speaker 1: Doctor Phil who doctor Phil who was the first one on the ice raids.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me you came here legally. Let me ask you a question, what if you didn't.
Speaker 3: Do the Does she have the T one D or the T two D?
Speaker 7: Everybody got the T d s.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really didn't she make a whole bunch of money on OnlyFans first? I mean, I don't know. I can't keep up.
Speaker 7: With Yeah, I think so she's prey. She was she she's.
Speaker 8: Pregnant now or had a kid or something. I do know something like that happened weird.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, you know, if she knows who the daddy was and it wasn't one of two thousand guys like that other only fans.
Speaker 7: Mark Povich just getting to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure will might be.
Speaker 1: We've got we've got the evidence.
Speaker 3: We've got the DNA test coming in, folks, I miss Heraldo.
Speaker 8: You know what I need to make the Maury Povich meme for the Epstein files.
Speaker 7: That's an obvious one. Nobody's done that yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you want to beat me to it, everybody, go for it. But it should be the Maury Povich reading the results of the paternity test things all, or the lie detector test. He said, you said that the Epstein files were on your desk. Uh determined that that.
Speaker 1: Was a lie, said as I just said that I miss Heraldo. I don't miss Heraldo. Fuck Geraldo. I missed Donaghue. Donahue was the ship. He had a vapor, he had a synth wave logo, and he had Ted Bundy glasses and he ran around the studio. Remember he would get next up for you so and he would run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Morton Downey Junior to shout out to Morton Downy Junior. That guy was awesome as well, like Donahue, Morton Downey Junior, Jerry Springer at certain points in his career, like those guys were a joke. But oh joke.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 8: It was all about the Late Night One, which was still like a daytime show, but it was our Senio Hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when Bobby Brown dropped an eight ball on the stage live on our City Hall.
Speaker 8: He went back, he went back dancing and picked it up playing the saxophone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: The original Trump dance was like trying to grab my light ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what won Bill Clinton that election. Remember it was Boxers or Briefs, Remember it was that, and it was our Sinio Hall playing.
Speaker 8: The sacks kind of like how promising to release the JFK files, the Epstein files, the UFO files and auditing Fort Knox.
Speaker 7: Oh wait where we.
Speaker 3: At with all that? Are we? Are we good on any of that?
Speaker 7: It's sitting on Pambomdi's desk.
Speaker 3: Well except Epstein. That's just that guy. Now, that's off the desk. We just that we hit a speed bump, you guys, We're just not gonna get that one. We've got to accept the l on this. There's no client list. Sorry, folks, it's there's no client list. I'm so sorry about your client list. I'm sorry that global government and the Masade and the CIA and the FBI and the Pentagon took away your client list. I'm really sorry about that. But you know, you've probably never even heard of their blackmail list, their money laundering list, all ther you're obsessed with the black book and the John's client list. That's all very interesting as well, But no focks given about all this connections to Lex Wexner, wex Laxner, whatever the fuck his name is, the Victoria's secret ship. No, no fucks given about the connections said this week did oh yeah, of course Dershowitz is on the list. Geez dude. And and that's like a. That's like a cleansing thing now for everybody, like, I'm on the list, so what it doesn't mean ship, He's just that guy.
Speaker 8: Now listen, guys, this is yeah. I think this is exactly to your point, Hesher. There there's this argument going on about two elements of this thing. That we've got the Johns, the clients who are on the flights and and attended the parties and did god knows what with god knows how old, et cetera, and and then the the victims. And they've been saying, oh, well, we're not going to release this, and what we're really talking about was the list of the victims and it's for their privacy, YadA YadA. So there's argument back, oh, you're not gonna let us.
Speaker 7: See the Johns list.
Speaker 8: That's about the victims, John's victims, John's. I'm pretty sure there's still a third party here in this little setup, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 7: Uh is no one.
Speaker 8: Wondering who is the one, Like, who's doing the compromising. They're like, oh, they assume that they're protecting they're all they're covering up because that their names are on the list.
Speaker 7: That's not what they're covering up. They're not covering. They don't give an f about there. They'd be happy to throw these people under the bus. They don't care.
Speaker 8: They're not protecting people like Dershowitz if he was on the list, or the King or the Prince or Trump. No, they're protecting the people who are running the blackmail ring and that can never come out. And we all know who were What is at the top of that. We mentioned it all the time, but it's the number, it's.
Speaker 1: The intelligence operations and the methods.
Speaker 7: Right, you can't do you can't say these things.
Speaker 8: I learned this from Grok Grok version three, so it's okay, it's not my fault. And GROC three has been fixed, so we're good.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm going to see Superman nice.
Speaker 8: No, no, you better not, because Dean Kine, who used to play Superman, says that this new one by James Gunn is nothing but woke garbage.
Speaker 1: I hear well, I did. I did see an interview with James Gunn who said is it political, Yes, it's political, it's about immigration, Yes, it's woke. I mean'd right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was what I heard too. Yes, Superman is anti ic and he's pro open borders, Like yay. But you know what, I hear this stupid, like one liner about every frickin pop culture movie that comes out lately, and it's like, sometimes I watched them and I realize, Okay, that is an aspect of the story, but you're missing everything else that's in there, which may be a little like, may sound a little apologetic for modern Hollywood and their agendas, but at the same time, like, I find it interesting to see those pieces of propaganda and psychological operations and predictive programming and just you know, pat myself on the back for seeing it for what it is and hopefully finding something to enjoy in the rest of it. But sometimes that's impossible.
Speaker 8: I hope you didn't get like mind fucked into watching the movie that you were probably never going to watch in the first place.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go see it so you guys don't have to.
Speaker 3: So are you going to do a stream after you watch it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious because you know, James Gunn is one of those guys I have mixed feelings about because it's like he's the one that was part of the Trauma team I was referencing trauma earlier today, I'm pretty sure it was him that was affiliated with trauma, like back in the day. And on the one hand, like I got so much enjoyment out of Toxic Avenger, Killer Condom, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and all that other stuff when I was a kid that, like, I would hope that people from that swim lane of b films would go on to be successful, you know, and continue, and that's kind of what I feel like he did. But then there's this other side where it's like you look at his social media presence and he said some really like creepy things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but at the.
Speaker 3: Same time, they're like things you would expect from someone that was involved with some of those films, And it may just be shock oriented, but it's hard to tell. He may actually be a twisted individual in some ways. But then on top of that, I know people that actually have met him and hung out of his house and you know told you know, for what it's worth, totally anecdotal, but you know, just to add to the dissonance of like collecting as much information as possible and trying to think about someone like that, you know, I've been told that he's a cool, cool guy actually, and it's like, I don't know what to think is so I have to take a step back and just be like, Okay, but now he's such a political figure. He was almost removed from the Marvel universe all together, but he was so successful with Guardians of the Galaxy. That was him, right, I'm not confusing him with yeah thing going or yes, yes, there was some some events during that narrative arc that he was involved.
Speaker 1: I put it down to you know, I call it holly weird. I don't know. I don't know if you guys ever heard that.
Speaker 3: It's very holly weird. Yeah, right, Like, as a as an onlooker, it's hard to even have an opinion, at least for me personally, because of just how long I've been watching things that that that guy has been involved with.
Speaker 1: You know, well, we'll see. The proof will be in the pudding. And you can't count on you can almost never count on filmmakers or artists or even writers to discuss their own work with any kind of clarity.
Speaker 3: I like that I appreciate something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something happens between the creation process and the result of it, where they are usually their own worst. You know, they give horrible summaries of the things that they've done, and they sort of have no understanding of the thing they've created. I mean, that's that is the case much of the time. Very few people can talk about their own work in a in a way with any kind of clarity. I mean, Quentin Tarantino can kind of do that at times a most most people can't do it. So we'll see what.
Speaker 3: Rucus, with Rugus and Spoor and I were just talking about, oh ship, which director was that we were in the car. We were talking about crap. I can't remember. It was like Tarantino adjacent. Maybe Ruckus will remember, but you know, it's it's like, I don't know, I lost my train of thought. Fuck it that director who knows?
Speaker 7: Maybe grock knows rock Man.
Speaker 3: You gotta love these accounts on ex like like Don Lucico or whatever fuck his name is, where like they just post this stuff and it like it's always like.
Speaker 7: A question mark narratives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that one. It's like where it's like, you know, sixty to eighty percent of the stuff that they put up is like an actual headline or whatever, But then there's this whole other like genre of things that they put up where it's like they post a picture, an image, or a concept or a sentence or a paragraph and it's like leaves this open ended thing with a question mark at the end, and a lot of times it's like AI generated or something like that, just this whole like openly fake and gay percentage on a very popular account, and it's like you're you're inclined to want to follow it because it does provide. It's like the old Veterans Today website or whatever, where it was like eighty percent you know, believable headlines and then twenty percent just off out in the fucking strategy.
Speaker 8: Truth will come out. Oh brah, you have been targeted for exposure.
Speaker 3: He's in gemo.
Speaker 8: And then like a random picture like something just randomly circled on the screen and you're like what am I looking at?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And the and the ex post will actually say what is this right here? You know, with a circle around it or whatever, and like.
Speaker 7: You know what people do now? Ask Rocks, They ask groc what is he talking about?
Speaker 1: And and and riddle me, this eular room has the word oil in it? Do they support the war in Iraq?
Speaker 3: This is what I want to know, like, is this a some sort of genius strategy like do do double you know, premium blue check marks on X Do they get money if enough people come in and ask Rock about their post? That's like the what I'm wondering about accounts like that where they do that, because the first thing you always see under it is someone going, hey, Groc, what is this picture about? What is the origin of this? What you know? And and Groc will come through with, you know, generally a pretty good answer that sets the story straight, and then a huge discussion generates under it. And I just feel like it's it's grocagrandizing and they get you know, shekels for it. But maybe I'm just guessing.
Speaker 8: Dude, you would not believe what is happening on Facebook right now. Have you messed around with Facebook lately?
Speaker 3: Every time I go there, it tells me that I'm getting a virus and I have to fucking close it.
Speaker 7: Awesome?
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, No, I think you're definitely onto something. Hesher and Zuck is doing the exact same thing. He's got his meta AI on there, and I, dude, I've never seen posts like this before. I've been getting fed these posts that don't make a lick of fucking sense, like like, can you.
Speaker 7: Figure out this angle?
Speaker 8: And it like like, dude, I studied math and like high levels and I'm like, dude, just like and then like, but the right underneath the post, every one of these posts that you're scratching your head like, there's all these like pre made prompts to like meta AI, what does the person mean by this? What are some like it's all these ways and again, like you said, you're clicking on that thing, you're using that product, and you're you're increasing the engagement on the post and locking people in on the platform. So yes, I guarantee that it is somebody's getting paid for this at the end of the day. And I bet your ass it's those people making the posts, all right.
Speaker 3: I thought so, I felt it. I felt it in my.
Speaker 8: Very good, very good series. Sir, I'm gonna double down on that one for sure.
Speaker 3: This is bad, dude, This is bad. Where we are in twenty twenty five is not good. Oh shit, Okay, is that a carcass T shirt? Sick? Fuck? Yeah it is?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah? Who sent me? Someone sent me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it was my buddy Matt check this out. Okay, this is This is sort of an i'd hold with me, folks. Will I do an extreme extreme left turn here? Let me go to my instagram, let me share this page. Oh no, yeah, yeah, don't worry. I don't have any ais for you tonight. Let's see here. First off, another shout out to Stage for the constant weekly posting of boiler Room. We appreciate that, we really do. So there it is. If you're not following Stage Morrison, you should. And then okay, let me find this. What were we just talking about? I forgot I was looking for but somebody sent me a message.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, so that was Matt. Shout out to Matt. Let's see if I can find his post here it is. I don't know is this real or what? But let's look at this. He sent me this. It's a Balenciaga puffy jacket YEP twenty seven thousand and forty dollars is called Intestina Version.
Speaker 4: Two Chemoagic Mamorrhagic Maroon Infection Gray Wow, available in both heymore Chymoorragic Maroon and infection Gray. And if you're just listening and not watching the show, it's like a puffy jacket that has some weird like intestines and intestinal shape on it.
Speaker 1: So it's like that Lettis Vigo Mortensen movie. H the Cronenberg, right, is this surgery? Is his surgical procedures become the art. He's also a step on from the Lady was it Lady Gaga in the meat Dress? Yes, and that kind of began that. And it's also remember you guys covered way back the flesh phone Ye do you remember that or whatever? The phoneolder that was like fla flat yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so I wrote, I wrote our friend Matt back, and I said they should give the band Carcas a royalty on that jacket. This band Carcass, like when I first discovered them in the early nineties, they were like my age. They were like teenagers or something like that, and they were writing all their lyrics like based on One of their dads was like a, I don't know, some sort of pathologist or something like that, so he had all these like medical books and shit, So all their lyrics are full of that kind of stuff. But anyways, I feel like Balenciaga Ow's Carcas a royalty for that because their album covers are all collages of corpses and intestines and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna vote fake on that one.
Speaker 3: It might be I wondered. I'm still wondering. Maybe somebody, maybe one of our social reject fact checkers out there, can source this one out for us. We don't have a time. Don't ask ROC, don't ask GROC. No, you got to do your own research here. You can ask ROC, but ask don't.
Speaker 7: Want to ask Rock things.
Speaker 8: Right now, people, it's getting kind of I mean, like somebody asked him to make pizza the other day and this happened.
Speaker 3: Can you get square pepperoni anywhere? Is that a thing? I mean, I've not seen that.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 7: Actually that's how it started.
Speaker 8: And not long after Groc went on these types of things, they rolled out with the new version of ROC, which now looks something like this and all kidding aside, the end result of this was this don't let the.
Speaker 7: Door hit you on the way out.
Speaker 8: Yakarino is getting the f out of the Yep, she's she's done.
Speaker 3: Was the one that said freedom of speech, but not freed of reach? Right? Is that? Do I have that? Right?
Speaker 7: Now? She's free to do whatever the f she wants whatever.
Speaker 3: So does she have freedom of speech or just that and not freedom of reach?
Speaker 8: I guess that she is not only going to be leaving X the company, she'll probably not be using X the platform either.
Speaker 3: Just I guess, but I needed her to monitor my freedom of reach.
Speaker 8: She'll probably get she's going to become like the CEO of Like, she'll become the Vice. She'll be like a Blue Sky or Sam Altman's new Thing or some ship like that. I bet you she'll hook up with Sam Altman. I'm calling that right now.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, okay, noted timestamped.
Speaker 7: We remember Rukas said that one pizza.
Speaker 3: In the vial right right next to the Nazi pug looft that's right, Okay, nine of them.
Speaker 8: But yeah, so you see how that happened with the X What was going on with the gro I think it's a little convenient that this happened right before they were gonna Like Elon Musk came out and announced ahead of time that there was going to be a Groc four coming out, and then all of a sudden, there's there's these weird problems with Groc three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know, I just I don't trust any of the right.
Speaker 3: So we're now to get normalized to the fact that, oh the AI is hallucinating again. So we're going to roll out the new version tomorrow. Guys. It's gonna be awesome to have it. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like chat Dan.
Speaker 3: Remember that what's chat Dan?
Speaker 1: Chat chet Dan was the jail broke in GPT and it did the same thing, okay, and they shut it down. It was do anything now, So it was like you could ask it, you could ask it, who really did JFK And it would be like, well it was you know, so sad c I A and James files for the Chicago outfit. Even though most people don't believe this, I just told you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly. Yeah, that's exactly how it happens.
Speaker 8: Like either Elon was promising more truth truth uh truth telling coming from his bought and so they loosened up the reins a little bit too much and lo and behold, I didn't nobody did not see that coming, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I did not see that coming. See what you did.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: You should be arrested. This is this is absurd.
Speaker 7: I should probably be sanctioned by Marco.
Speaker 3: Rubiam, Deep Platform, Deep Person de Bank. Oh Man, Yeah, Grock has been constant entertainment this week, and I'm pretty sure people are making money off creating Grock engagement. And that's why twenty percent of their output is stuff with a question mark at the end or and or a siren at the beginning of me be fake or maybe real video. Yep, he was pretty odd.
Speaker 8: But they all post the same thing. It's like a templated post. It's the same video, the same picture, almost like a little differently, and they all go happen to magically find each other's posts and like it.
Speaker 3: And it almost like Influenceable has given them the talking point and they got paid a thousand dollars was going to go that far man on top of their monthly salary of talking to you Ian Miles Chung and you Mario. But hey, we're glad you're being commercially successful. That is the American way. Just don't sell out our country. Please, let's see what else do we got tonight, you guys.
Speaker 8: I guess there's one other weird thing that's been going on with the whole Epstein thing is the way Alex Jones has decided to.
Speaker 3: Give me the summary. I've been curious.
Speaker 8: It's hard to follow because he's been all over the place with this stuff. But I mean, I know he's walked back or changed his mind or put out a new video. But for the for the vast majority of this fallout, he seemed to be pushing this idea, albeit through a guest, but he was talking about in crying in a car video and anyways, the idea is that, yes, that that it's that that you guys mentioned it earlier that Trump is using the list to blackmail Israel and that this is all part of the Q. Like he jumped the fall into the whole Q thing and I'm like, dude, this is not how And then and then he was making some comments about the Butler Pennsylvania thing, and that's come back into the limelight again on both sides of the aisle one. I think, you know, on purpose, you know, pushed out by the propaganda machine, that being that there are I think it was six Secret Service agents involved in that event as they describe it, not me. They call it an event, right, the Butler Pennsylvania thing that they've been suspended because you know, I mean, holy Kravit's is because of these these poor, these stupid, incompetent secret Service agents that we almost lost Donald Trump. Right but thank god, literally not metaphorically, literally have to thank the almighty Lord above because he single handedly came down and saved Donald Trump so that he could not release the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: I thought Alex was saying that that was what people were saying, that that was the thing that they were going into the cope about him doing that, but that if if the if the if that were true, then that would also make them party to it, because they were using the same black Man material, So it just transfers ownership. But I, you know, I thought that's what I thought, that's what he said, But I don't know.
Speaker 8: And then of course a few people have pointed out it's like, no matter how you look at this, it's not good for the president. So either he's lying and covering up for fill in the blank, lots of people want to.
Speaker 7: He's covering up for himself. Obviously he's on whatever.
Speaker 8: I don't I don't. I don't know about all that. I'm kind of on the fence about that. I'm leaning more towards he's probably not on the list. He's probably he probably covered his ass better when it came to these things because he's been so out in the public about his other dirty, lecherous things like he grab him in the pussy. People have been playing old clips and hanging out with Howard Sterr making insinuating comments about teenage girls and stuff like so like he doesn't I think if he was going to do anything, he's not going to mess around with somebody like Epstein. Okay, But the thing is, like he did promise that was part of his campaign promises, promises made, promises delivered. We're going to make America great to get We're going to get to the bottom of this X y Z all of these.
Speaker 7: Things, and that was it. He talked about it, he social you know.
Speaker 8: So, so either he lied during the campaign to steal votes from you poor suckers. Oh that looks great, or he's lying to you now that looks not great. None of this looks good for him. So I don't know what this all means, but obviously they're covering up for something much more important, which is probably the people at the top, the mailers, not the people being blackmailed.
Speaker 3: This is where we bump up against quote unquote national security, right.
Speaker 8: Yea yeah, and obviously the entire world will fall apart, quite literally, I suppose, because the world is run by the satanic pedophiles apparently.
Speaker 7: But there you go.
Speaker 3: Goblins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, pop pot, as Alex says, pot belly, goblins with goblin slot and vomit all over them.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 7: You thought it was in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: Let's see here, I got it, I got it. Yeah, the goblins, man, this is the old Alex Jones that we need now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see him kissing and.
Speaker 3: With the goblin.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see him kissing. Give us a goblins and kiss kissing.
Speaker 3: Dump it.
Speaker 1: Some goblin vomit, Trump charging into a goblin, goblin.
Speaker 3: Goblin vomit and slop Yes, Trump charge.
Speaker 1: Slopping, bombit all the nest. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that didn't go out on the stream either.
Speaker 3: Oh it didn't. Oh that's terrible. I'm so sorry. I'll try to cut that into the audio feed, but sorry for you out there on the video feed. Yeah, the Alex Jones, we need the goblin slap one. All right, let's go around the room here, let's close it out. We've gone over Drive here tonight. Thanks for staying with me late tonight, you guys. Ruck Us over to you, saved rounds. Final thoughts, any stories we missed? I know we had a bunch more.
Speaker 8: No, actually I think we actually worked them all in, even if it was just a quick side reference.
Speaker 7: But we did cover the big news.
Speaker 8: Obviously, everybody's talking about the Epstein thing and the Epstein fallout, and they'll probably still be talking about it, although.
Speaker 7: I don't know why people are talking about this.
Speaker 8: That guy, that guy anyway, that was Actually that was probably my best Trump impression yet nothing like Base. Anyways, I am working my hardest at getting some new daily Ruckus content out where you find folks.
Speaker 7: I'm toying with the idea of doing a live.
Speaker 8: Stream on a Saturday coming up either this Saturday, if I can do it quick enough, just to test it out, but I definitely think I want to do something in a couple of weeks after my birthday because my birthday, I think it'll be a boiler room night in two weeks from now, so that following Saturday, I'm thinking of doing my the special Ruckus Birthday celebration live stream on my own Rumble channel. So pay stay tuned for information about that, either at my ex i'm ac Underscore Word Slinger, or you just go to Alternatecurrent Radio dot com. That's where you find not only The Daily Ruckus but also my appearances on other programs such as The Wonderful Weaponized News with Sham Cheney under my moniker of Roundabout Ruckus. You'll also find my recent appearance at Jamie Hanshaw. There you'll find my Good Friends podcast. This guy right here Hesher he does something called boiler Room. Oh wait, that's what you're watching now, But that's where you go to find those. You'll also find odd Man Out, Mystical Merit Picture, Its Society, and very soon baselt Analyzer will also be on the website. But on top of all that, you'll find links to how you can reach out to me. You can send me an email, find me on my social media's, etc. Hey, you can even still buy Daily Ruckus T shirts and mugs. But yeah, that's where you want to follow me to find out about the live thing. Other than that, I'll probably be joining you and Patrick Hesher on Sunday for the Sunday Wire. If not, you guys can catch me for weaponized news next weekend right here again for the boiler room. It's been a blast, it's been real, but I can't say it's been a real blast. God bless each and every one of you, and God saved this republic.
Speaker 3: Ruckus out, all right, Thanks, ruckus over to you Based man. It's been much having you here tonight. Tell everybody where to find you and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, thanks for having me again here and you can find me at Basil Analyzer at YouTube. I just covered part three, which is books two, three and four of Narnias C. S. Lewis. I'm doing a deep dive into all things CS Lewis.
Speaker 3: And oh, by the way, dude, by the way, a C. S. Lewis quote came up on Sunday Wire last week. We had a massive audience and we gave you a massive shout out. Let people know that you were doing that CS Lewis series over there on your YouTube channel. We recommend you go over there subscribe. I've hit the bill all that good YouTuber shit.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bud, appreciate it, man. Yeah, I did books two three, I'm about to cover probably next week the Horse and His Boy and then finally the Last Battle. I'm also doing this base trilogy until we have Faces. I've covered Screwtape, Letters and a bunch of Narnia. I'll also be doing a major William Blake stream coming up on Fearful Symmetry. I'll be doing the Superman movie Friday. I just covered twenty eight years later. I just did Burmas, Johnny Vedmore last week and a bunch of stuff. And I will be hanging out this coming week. I'm going on a little another little vacation and I'll be hanging out with Rachel Wilson and Andrew Wilson up there, and so that'll be fun. And also I just got to say, you know, the Internet can bring us together in weird ways. Today I did a stream on a fellow's channel and called Baron Strawberry and in the middle of the stream he asked me. Somebody in the chat said do you know and then they named girl because I was talking about it was this guy's Irish I was talking about when I lived in Northern Ireland. Do you know this girl? I said, yes, I knew her from where I lived in Belfast. And then and then I said, do you know Claire from London? And at the same time, she said, do you know, Claire, these are friends of mine that lived on the same street. I've met this street, this guy was on the stream with I've met his wife before. This was twenty years ago and we all lived in the same place and we hung out and that was incredible. I mean, what are the chances. So it's a small world. There are not too many people. It's a small world, and we just got to get out there and meet each other in real life. But the Internet can bring us together. So thanks again for having me. Man.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you absolutely, Thank you, man. And guess what, there's room for all of us in it. A little bit of light on the cockroach is a little bit of truth will really help us achieve that. So I want to thank you for hanging out with us here in the boiler room, Sage. Thank you. She wants me to tell you that she knew what a zoomer was, but she thought it would be interesting to hear us talk about it. So I really appreciate that. All right, and all of you watching out there on YouTube X and Rumble, thank you so much for being with us. We'll we'll see you next time here in the boiler room.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 10: Go ahead and run, run home, and cry to Mama.