Speaker 1: Okay, so I have to say this out loud. I don't fucking care, dude. It is it is an election week, I mean election year, and some of these migrants know the laws to protect them better than the laws to protect you as a fucking citizen. Testicles one, two testicles. Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to Paranoid Radio Podcast. I am your humble host, Treble's Garcia. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the show. To thank the Lord for allow me to be here today, and I want to thank every single one to be for allowed me to enter your space. Do not forget to check us out on parano radio dot com. You can now stream for free and you can also watch the episode backs two with Jenny. Coincidentally, I'm back with her on this amazing episode she had me on. We're doing an exchange of pollination of subscribers and listeners, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less if anybody listens. I'm having the time of my life in her on the show, bringing all the information, and quite frankly, I also know that you are enjoying every single moment that she's on our show. People are commenting and also giving me emails and letting us know in the DMS that you guys are enjoying the Janet episodes and make sure you check her out. Also the Plorable Nation dot com, the Prourble Nation podcast found on Brumbo and all podcast platforms. But before we jump into that, ladies and gentlemen, do not forget to drop a faster review on Apple podcast. It allows other people to enjoy their shows, which as I enjoy making it. And now welcoming back to the stage from the Proble Nation is the amazing the grand ex nurse exposing not only vaccines and how they take care of them in the nursing environment, and doctors and the pharmaceutical companies and cloud Schwab or whatever his fucking name is. Please welcome Janet from the Proble Nation. Janet, welcome back to your show.
Speaker 2: I am super excited to be back with you again, the humble host that you are. I love you to pieces, I think you're fantastic, and I am super duper stoked to do this episode because what we have been told about this in the past is a body Anyway, what.
Speaker 1: You dropped a sprinkle of truth last time we spoke on our show also, ladies and gentlemen, you can find her out Janet Deplorable the probo Janet on Instagram, and then they should check her out on Rumble. She has a lot of content on Robot. I didn't even know she was on Rumble that hard she she would indeed, and she dropped our episodes. I was on her show, and I don't know if I told anybody, but you guys gotta go check her out. Man, she freaking blew it out of the freaking water and she had me on and it was amazing and I had a really good time. And you sprinkled a little bit of truth. Excuse me on the last conversation we heard here on Paranoid and you told me something that there's a larger truth about cholesterol and also diabetes. But this precise episode will be dedicated on the truth, the historical value and what the present day tells you about cholesterol. Please how does is what it causes cholesterol in the first place? And let me please let the people know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: You can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform. You can find me on Rubble at Deplorable Nation podcast. I can find me on Twitter at no Janet, Kate and ow and you can. That's because it's like account number fourteen. You can find me on Instagram at deplorable Janet. So cholesterol is not what we have been sold or told all along, because your body actually manufactures cholesterol every single day that you are alive. It produces at least two hundred milligrams of cholesterol a day. And cholesterol is actually super important for the body because it helps in multiple different facets. Number one, it helps to manufacture vitamin D. So if your cholesterol levels are screwed up and you're not producing enough vitamins D and you don't go out in the sun, you're gonna have a problem. It also produces all of your sex hormones, so testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, all of that stuff is necessary to have cholesterol to produce those Wow, so you know, those things can be a bigger problem later on in life. But it is also a protectant for the neurons in your brain. And the neurons are what makes your central nervous system function. And so, uh, if your cholesterols levels are too high or too lower, whatever, then you have problems with mobility, memory, brain frog. You know, all of the all of the stuff that normally goes on. Plus it provides like fluidity for your cell membranes because they they have to have kind of like a slippery type surface, uh huh to be able to function and to move in your body. And so cholesterol also does that. And it is also essential in forming and creating bile, which breaks down and dissolves fats in your body.
Speaker 1: Okay, use it a mouthful. And I have to bring this into strong points. First of all, I have a fucking question. Yep, cheerios, Honey, the cheerios, it fights cholesterol, Masola, canola oil? Oh wow o cooking oils they say it fights cholesterol. Wait, does cholesterol need to be fought? First of all, that's a field question.
Speaker 2: Well, yes and no. But everything that we've been told about it is bullshit because, like I said, your body creates at least two hundred milligrams of cholesterol on its own per day. So eighty percent of the cholesterol in our bodies is created in our bodies. The foods that we ingest usually only account for about twenty percent of the cholesterol makeup. Now here's the kicker. Here's the kicker. HDL and LDL, which is what everybody hears about when they go to the doctor. They get a lipid panel drawn and they're like, oh, your ldl's too low, or your HDL is too high or whatever. They are not cholesterol. They are actually proteins that carry the cholesterol that your body manufactures. The HDL, which they've sold as good cholesterol, is not cholesterol at all. It carries cholesterol particles to your liver to be broken down because HDL is called high density lipoprotein, which means that it's larger in size, So it carries the HDL through your body to your liver to be broken down into smaller particles. And there is not just the LDL. There's a vl DL and an IDL which are different size particles of cholesterol. Now, what happens when your body carries the HDL to the liver to be broken up and synthesized to be reused by your body, Uh huh, Your liver actually produces what's called APPO B one hundred and that is kind of like a bouncer at a door at a nightclub. Right, if it recognizes you, it will let you in with no problem. So it is responsible for letting cholesterol particles into the liver to be processed so that it turns around, makes them smaller, and then they change into LDL, which is low density lipoproteins to be taken back out of the liver and back to your body. So what they've told us, what they've told us all along, is bullshit, because they're not it's not cholesterol, they're actually protein particles that carry cholesterol molecules to the liver for repurposing by the body.
Speaker 1: And then talking about the repurposing part, because this would mean that all of these strategic ingredients for food that we consume every single day, French fries, cereal hamburger, even extra virgin olive oil fights cholesterol. This would mean then even these organic foods that are again quote unquote fighting cholesterol, are actually making you have less testostrom like you said, and the side effects right, correct, This is what I mean when you are at war with everything around you and everything that you consume, even to a cellular and molecular level, it's microscopic. The war has been inngaged and we have been in a World War three since it started. Now quite frankly, I don't remember. I'm thirty three years old. I don't remember a time where Cheerios didn't fight cholesterol. And this episode is not right to you by Cheerios. I'm just walking brought.
Speaker 2: To you by Vizor. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is wicked. It's wicked. Okay, So inflammation in the body, this is the next step I wanted to talk to you about. Now you're telling us that cholesterol has been targeted on the music Cholesterol very lightly here with potential Martineer has been targeted to be attacked by the food industry, by the pharmaceutical industry, by the doctors, by the people that are playing this game for the majority of the public. And I'm one hundred percent sure that the billionaires, the people that study the stars, the people in charge, the elites, don't eat this food. They grow their own food, and they know the truth behind it because they're the ones implying their part.
Speaker 2: Or they have personal private chefs right that make their mails and do the shopping and stuff like that, and they can afford to import foods from other countries that don't have all the chemical and the processing that ours do.
Speaker 1: They want to push retirement. You could get collection your money up to I think seventy five. I believe Pelosi said you wanted to push it up to twenty seventy five. Yet people are expected to only make it elect to seventy two and average correct me if I'm wrong. What the fuck the average person?
Speaker 2: If if you die at a younger age via the diets that they tell you that you should follow for this, that and the other, or you know, soy and everything, highly processeduff medications, whatever, if you die before the time to retect to collect your retirement, then they don't have to pay you, right, absolutely.
Speaker 1: This is why. And I don't want to make this into a COVID relationship and a COVID conversation, but it's funny how the wave of people that died first above sixty years old. It was the elderly that people got died first. The people that were taking the respirators from were the elderly. The people that are out of work and are collecting right now social Security are the elderly. As a matter of fact, when the freaking vaccination popped up, it was firstly introduced to the elderly. It's a sequence, bro It's a sequence. This is amazing. Okay, Okay, inflammation. Tell me how that starts. How is this diagnosed?
Speaker 2: Well, here's one of the things that causes inflammation in your body. So you know, I said, particles are broken down in the liver and repurposed via this apple B one hundred that you have in your liver. However, if that doesn't recognize the HDL cholesterol particles that are being carried, then it doesn't let them in. It doesn't make them smaller. And so what happens is those particles stay outside of the liver and then they start to break down, they start to oxidize, and oxidization actually causes inflammation in the joints. And here's another fun fact, and this is one of the leading causes of cholesterol issues outside of the liver being damaged from cholesterolmeds or other prescription medications, is actually a B twelve deficiency. B twelve deficiency is so important in the inflammation process because B twelve only comes from meat sources animal proteins, and the highest concentration of B twelve that you can get is actually from red meat. And how often, at wait a minute, how often do they tell you, oh, you should only have red meat once a week. You shouldn't eat red meat. Red meat is bad for you. You're damaging your own body because you have you're creating a B twelve deficiency in your body, which is causing inflammation in your joints and in your organs.
Speaker 1: I spoke about eating red meats, and this is what I was almost going to interrupt you. And I have a friend that shoots BE twelve directly to his bloodstream.
Speaker 2: Bad, I dam I'll explain that in a second.
Speaker 1: Chake this out. Now, this shout out goes to Juan. He is my Bible thumping Christian sparring partner. Every morning we go to church, so wherever, and this is what he told me. I'm not talking to you about the Bible so you can become Christian is because I see that you're hungry for the truth, and I accept the truth. I really, really, I am interested in learning more about the So we go to church every morning. We have mass every morning, whatever you want to call it. Whether there's two people talking about Jesus Christ, that's church. Baby. Now, we go to church every single day. We're fucking it up and we spart each other, and I challenge his ideas and I challenge word and now and then he comes like he closed it up, right, Matt, shout us to Juan, check us out. The do today told me you're not supposed to eat meat because it gets stuck in the canals of your large intestine. And right as well, oh my god, from the horse's mouth. First of all, let's let's let's just a guy with the B twelve that shoots it straight to his butt.
Speaker 2: Okay, what happens. So B twelve is actually called coobalamine, the B twelve injections that are rampant at the doctor's offices, not just in that, but it's also marketed in energy shots and whatever where it's like a cocktail with with B twelve. Right, it's not act functioning B twelve. It is cianocobalamine, which means that instead of just being B twelve, which is cobalamine, it has cyanide particles attached. Now, cyanide is dangerous to the human body. But they've marketed this very geniusly, right that that is the actual organic name for B twelve, and it is not B twelve is just coblamine, and it comes from animal sources, So that the B twelve that's on the market is actually synthetic. It is lab manufactured B twelve.
Speaker 1: Which is to keep taking it right.
Speaker 2: B B twelve only comes from animal sources, so they're not injecting you with animal meat when you go to the doctor. This is a manufactured, synthesized form of B twelve.
Speaker 1: Is an amazing bomb. You know what I'm doing. Throw his freaking night, Gustavo. Yo, bro, this episode goes out to you, dedicating this shit out to your dog. You needs to bump this ship, bro, massive love to every single person out there. And if he doesn't shooting that ship, I swear of fucking you know, mix him up. He's a big hoky dude. He goes through the gym olasso, he shoots a B twelve and he gets pumped up two three days and then he's in a bad mood. M hm, he's in a bad mood. He has a Fucci face. He has really bad energy, and he's a little sluggish and he wants to be on his ass and I'm like, yo, like.
Speaker 2: B twelve is for B twelve from the doctor's office. Is packaged and sold to people as this is your energy boost. This will boost your energy. No, it does not, because it has cyanide particles attached to it. Cyanide is toxic to the human body period. And here's here's a little fun fat. Yeah, it's not just the B twelve at the doctor's office that contains cyanide. There are multiple different cyanide sources that people eat in their diets on a regular basis. Almonds, a lot of people take better apricot seeds, better apricot oil. Those also produce or have cyanide in them. And cyanide when broken down into the body creates cellular death because it's a toxin.
Speaker 1: But then, okay, look, so so again, another coworker, I'm surrounded with a lot of people that have issues right now. I mean, it's just what happens, you know, everybody has, right. This coworker of mine is going through the problem of a fatty liver and he's eating almonds and he's dieting in it. So he's low key killing himself.
Speaker 2: Right, And well, we will talk about the fatty liver because I've been through that myself. Right, But let me let me share with you, like why B twelve from animal sources is important. Right. B twelve is required by your body to control your nervous system. And so if you're not getting B twelve from from animal protein sources, you're going to be sluggish. You're going to be tired all the time. You're going to have headaches, brain fog, chronic fatigue issues. Obviously, you can get sick very easily. Your motor function skills are not good, memory impairment, all of that stuff. Right, It's also really important for what's called milein synthesis. Mielein actually attaches to your nerves and your nervous system makes them fire properly because it controls your your memory and your learning centers in your brain. Wow, that is why a lot of people have a very hard time learning new information or even using muscle memory that we have, like after an accident or something. It's more difficult now because of people's diets. It also is imperative for B twelve from animal sources for maturation of red blood cells in your body and for your bone marrow. So those two things on their own, if they are not allowed to continue, you know, growing or maturing your blood cells and your bone marrow, that is when a lot of disease creeps in. Right. Disase. I'm not going to say there's act such things, but that's when your body gets in a state of unwellness because your red blood cells carry iron and stuff throughout your body.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I'm at a doctor's office with a very holistic doctor telling me you're doing everything wrong.
Speaker 2: You are, you are no. And this a lot of this stuff comes from. And this is why it was important for me to do with this episode because I know a lot of people have cholesterol issues. The next one that we're going to do is the diabetes issue because it goes hand in hand with cholesterol stuff.
Speaker 1: Yea, So.
Speaker 2: Here's some things that cause issues with your cholesterol and causes your cholesterol to be out of balance. And the very first thing is any kind of damage to your liver. And if you read the package and CERTs on vaccinations, medications of any kind, they can cause liver damage because your liver is the detoxifying organ of your body. Right, So any medications and even the cholesterol medications right that they prescribe you at the doctor, damage your liver.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Inflammation is another one because oxidative stress, like I said, from the particles not breaking down because your liver is unhealthy will cause that problem to be twelve deficiency steroid use for all of those people that take steroids for chronic back pain or who are weightlifters, anything like that. If you use steroids on a regular basis, that's going to be a problem. And here's my favorite one. Anybody that takes a beta blocker. Beta blockers are heart medications. I myself, I'm on a beta blocker, have been for bons because I have a heart anomaly. Beta blockers actually cause your cholesterol to be higher because they're blocking the pathways in your in your system. And and beta. Okay, so the alpha or APPO B one hundred, APPO beta one hundred, so it is blocking those APPO B one hundred cells on your liver if you're taking a beta blocker, so your cholesterol levels aren't actually going to be higher. Also, diabetes, decreased thyroid or thyroid problems can cause problems like that kidney disease. And also something called hemochromatosis. Uh you know I said a minute ago. Your red blood cells are responsible for carrying you know, I particles and whatever through your bloodstream, and hemochromatosis it actually takes out way too much iron from your bloodstream. And when that happens, your body can't process it, It doesn't know what to do with it, so it stores it in your joints and in your organs. Most common ones, of course, are the liver, the brain, the kidneys, your pancres, hello, diabetes, all of those kind of things, in your joints, your skin, all of that, and eventually that causes your kidneys and stuff to shut down, causes organ failure. So how many people do you know that have diabetes or whatever that are also on dialysis. Yeah, it's from these things and it causes it to settle like your in your body. So one of the super duper important things for people to know is that inflammation is caused by three more than three, but three main culprits. That is sugar, which is in a damn near everything you eat. Fruits. Fruits have natural sugars, vegetables have natural sugars, and so the pushing of the vegan diet and stuff like that. I'm sorry if that's going to piss anyone off, but it's it's honest to God's treat seed, oils, oats, you know, carbohydrates, anything like that turns to sugar. Sugar is the number one cause of inflammation in the body. The second is alcohol. Hello again, sugar, but it's also made with barley and stuff like that, and so staying away from grains is a great idea. And the third one is any type of adrenal gland dysfunction. And so your body is not able to do like the fight or flight hormones. So that gets all messed up. So your adrenal glands on your kidneys are not able to produce the hormones needed to maintain your body in homeostasis. So that's why inflammation is rampant in your body.
Speaker 1: So why let me ask you This is a freaking stupid question, but it just makes sense to ask why do they give bread before pasta at Olive Garden? Think you bread will get you fuller? Yes, and you won't buy no more pasta. I'm thinking, wait, now, you're telling me that.
Speaker 2: At a steakhouse. Yes, right, right, and so does the pasta. So here's here's a couple of things. Right, Because I told you I went through the whole fatty liver thing. My liver enzymes for whatever reason, we're sky flipping high and they're like, you're gonna probably need like an organ transplant. And I'm like, the hell I am. So here's a suggestion. If you're on cholesterol medication like crestore, liptour, anything like that, stop stop it, stop it, stop it. It is so imperative that you stop it because they damage your liver. That is the very first thing that happens in your body. You will notice your liver enzymes go up. Here's something that helps. People are gonna think this is bash ita woo wooh crazy, but it's not. Because you know, there's all kinds of supplements out there that people talk about all the time. I'm like milk thistle and you know, stuff like that. However, if you take a supplement like milk thistle to to help restore your liver, your liver, since it's a detoxifier, is going to release those toxins into your bloodstream and not know what to do. So you're going to need to do a liver cleanse, a strict liver cleanse before you take milk thistle. But the one thing that will help repair outside of stopping your medications for cholesterol is actually lemon grass. Lemon grass oil like essential oil, and you want to get a therapeutic grade, but lemon grass oil is very reparative and restorative for the liver, which means that it will strengthen and return to help those appo B one hundred cells that are needed that are the gatekeepers of your HDL proteins that go into the liver. And so to apply the lemon grass oil, you have what's called Vita flex points. They're on your hands and your feet. You can look up a Vita flex chart wow on the Internet. And all you do is put like a drop of the essential oil on your hands or your feet, massage it in and do that literally every day, just once a day, and that will fix your liver.
Speaker 1: Drink the lemon grass you just put in your palm correct pays you with yourself correct.
Speaker 2: Now they do also have lemon grass like you can get are you Vedic like lemon grass tea, but it's not going to be the same strength as what the lemon grass essential oil is.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it's literally like twelve dollars. It doesn't this stuff?
Speaker 1: How is this stuff so cheap and so helpful and so underrated and underpopularized like undermarketed right like it's wild? And then even the ones that you find out Walmart are probably still but also synthetic.
Speaker 2: So outside of the lemon grass oil and stopping medications and stuff, a dietary change is in order. Like I said, the two main culprits for every human being are are sugar and alcohol.
Speaker 1: Sugar, dude, I'm fucking addicted, bro, I know.
Speaker 2: But the reason why you're addicted to sugar is because the craving center in your brain, which controls your nervous system function, like I said, BE twelve, is imperative, and so people need to be eating higher sources of protein animal proteins. I will tell you personal story wise. And this only went on for forty five days before I went to the doctor and had my labs redrawn, right, because I have I've, like I said, I've had a problem with cholesterol issues, high tragglycerides. They thought I was going to need a liver transplant the whole nine yards, right, because I'm on a beta blocker because I'm a heart patient. So here you go. Total cholesterol numbers should be regular, regular numbers. Let's see here. Okay, your triglycerides should be under one forty nine. Total cholesterol should be under two hundred hdl, which they'll tell you is the good cholesterol should be sixty around sixty. It's different for men and women. Women are usually fifty, men are usually forty. LDL is supposed to be under a hundred. So I did the strict carnivore diet for forty five days before I went to the doctor. I cut out all sugar. I didn't eat any vegetables. I didn't eat any breads like that. Okay, So you can have meat, you can have the eggs. You can have butter, like throw away the cooking oil, throw away the cooking spray. Make everything with real butter. You can eat full fat dairy, so things like cottage cheese or cottage cheese. If you like Greek yogurt. I hate Greek yogurts. No, it was real, real cheese, like Sargento, Tillamook, you know whatever. So you can have You can have cheese because I love cheese and I can't give up cheese, that's my miss. But I gave up all sugar, all bread, all carbs, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So I as.
Speaker 2: I lowered my triglyceride numbers over two hundred points for a forty five day dietary change, my total cholesterol I got down forty three points and everything else is in normal range.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they want you to eat more of me?
Speaker 2: Well, why wouldn't they because your body gets sicker. Right, That's why they sell the vegan diet to everybody. Or that's why now the the w EF is like, Oh, everybody's going to eat bugs. We're going to do away with cows because the methane emissions.
Speaker 1: You know, Jennet, it's it's funny. It's funny because there was this female comedian I forgot her name, the hashtag looking up Ladies and gentlemen, and she was talking to me how in the eighties when she was growing up in her era, men were stronger, healthier, They had less allergies, lest allergies to bread and wheat and and toast and muffins and bushit and and touch like. There was less sickness in men. And the more you back up in history, you see that a lot of people say that. For example, my religious friends, they say, oh, the cave men ever existed, The evolution theory never existed. Okay, but if you can go back to the early days of men and Noah, these guys were living up to two hundred hundred years and back then the way they were cultivating food was different, their soil was different, and the food that they were eating had to do with a lot of meat in them. They would hunt, right, they wouldn't. They wouldn't eat breakfast the way we eat baking and eggs and ham in the morning, with spam and stuff in a can save you. No, they would go out there with a freaking bow and arrow. The women would stay with the kids and they pick up berries, and the men would go out there and sacrifice their lives to get a freaking a manmoth or a freaking cybertooth tiger, I don't know. They would kill. And then if they wouldn't kill, they wouldn't eat. So their breakfast was a reward for them to go from hunting. And all of their food had to do with meat. And this is how straw men look at the moons. For example, the genetic coat is just beefy as fuck because all they do is meat, red meat. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to know, like the funny thing about why this came out in the first place, m hm, And why like your doctor's office is so misinformed because they always tell you that cholesterol is very closely related to heart disease. The study for this actually came out in the nineteen fifties. It was by a man named ansel Keyes who was commissioned by President Truman because his predecessor, Wilson, had a heart attack, right had a stroke, and so there they had been trying for years to push through universal health care right and Medicare. So this guy was commissioned to do this study and he's like, Okay, well, I'm going to use every country in the world and we're going to study their diets and what the incidents is with heart disease. Well, there's a lot of countries in the world. But guess what. He only used twenty two studies or twenty two countries for his study, and he excluded every country that had a high fat diet but incidents of heart disease. And he also excluded every country that had a low fat diet with high heart disease. So the numbers were very skewed. It was cherry picked information, but that is what was sold to the public of relating your cholesterol issues to heart disease. They're not the same thing. And the only way they can ever tell you, because I've heard this my whole entire life being a nurse, and they will tell patients repeatedly, well, you have high cholesterol because it's hereditary. Well here's a little fun fact. Oh, cholesterol levels cannot be deemed as hereditary if they're only drawing the cholesterol panel the lipid panel. You actually have to draw markers for that APPOB one hundred. That is the only way you can tell if it is genetic. And the reason why it's genetic is because it is a genetic mutation. If it is missing or damaged on that specific gene marker, that's the only way that you know it's hereditary.
Speaker 1: So they're mass marketing in line to your space in order to get you on their fucking drug and continue coming back as a consumer.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I will tell you, just like diabetes, the laboratory normal numbers for cholesterol and stuff keep changing. They keep making them lower and lower and lower so that they can gather up more people to put on medications. They have done the same thing with diabetic patients with the A one C number. It keeps getting lower and lower and lower, and now they're telling everybody that they're quote pre diabetic, and we strongly suggest you take medication.
Speaker 1: This is where all of us need to take a second look about, a second look at how we are living and contributing to information. And I'll tell you I'm not telling you why, because if we were a little bit more economically independent, because I mean, if you think about it, where do they sell the most. The ghetto insurance is given by the federal government and the local government, and they could mass produce it and mass sell it to the people and the poverty level people that live the lowest class, the closest class that these are the people that are the sickest. If we had the opportunity to be economically independent, we could stop consuming the information and the drugs, but the information they're giving us selectively, and then do our own fucking search. What you just said was these people hand selected a handful of countries to find the answer they needed exactly.
Speaker 2: That's that is the exact same thing they do with literally every medical study, and it is funded by the interested party, whether it's Pfizer or whoever else, whatever their interest is. And that's why I said. This study was commissioned at the time that Wilson had just had a heart attack, Uh, just had a stroke and wasn't able to complete his duties, so Truman took over and they're trying to push through universal health care that had started, yes, and that is why this was such a big thing and they ran with it. And it's it's literally called the lipid hypothesis because it is not proven. It has never been proven. There is a never a causal link that has been one hundred percent proven and shown between cholesterol and heart disease at all.
Speaker 1: The entire premise of science is theory. That's a big evolutions fucking theory. Even science, and everything is a science if you want to break everything into a vibrational, microscopic level, everything is a science, bro you know, like this is why you were saying Angel three three three shoutouts to God pill she said, even science and this the concoction of getting a shot up through bio vaccine. It is a science to break you down from the inside out. It's it's witchcraft. It's it's basically the science to you know, it's black magic and yeah, ue and correct.
Speaker 2: And if you think about like the cholesterol stuff and how much they have manipulated like the food pyramid, you know, and the food pyramid is actually inverse of what it should be. It's upside down because you should not be eating grains, nuts, seed oil, so canola oil, mazola oil like all of that stuff. You should not be using any of that, and you should be going back to meat sources. Never eat highly processed foods, like if you're gonna get ham, buy an actual ham. Don't buy Deli meat because that has so much just craping it. Even even seasonings that you buy at the grocery store are literally full of toxins. That is why I started making my own. I don't buy crap at the store because it's full of man made toxic crap, all of it.
Speaker 1: What country was it that said, if elected president, he was going to give every single family member a cow? Was?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I saw that. You know what, bring it on, because buying a side of beef is really really expensive and unless you have like a deep freeze, there's no way in how you'd be able to put all your meat in. But here's the thing. When you do like a conscious effort, and it doesn't have to be long term to do carnivore right, you can do if it's really difficult to start out, you can do it. Like four days a week and then gradually increase. And I tell you, I guarantee you that before you go to get your three month blood sugar drone or before you get your lipids drowned again, at least do it for like, you know, give it a good month and a half, two months or whatever, or if it's easy for you, continue doing it. The weight loss benefits are are fantastic.
Speaker 1: Meat.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, youse.
Speaker 3: Why do you Because if they can get you to eat like health foods from the store, right, why is there a health food ale.
Speaker 2: Our food should be healthy from the get go. They should not have to create they can create lifelong patients by having you eat the wrong foods, having you eat the inverse of what the food pyramid is. You should only eat red meat like once a month or whatever. And that's what has been told to us. And we've been told eggs are dangerous the whole nine yards. Eggs are one of the best sources of protein outside of meat that you could get this.
Speaker 1: Way so expensive to buy eggs and meat.
Speaker 2: So if if you clear out like the sugar and the processed and the you know, the bread and carbs and all that stuff, focus on your meat. Focus on eggs, one hundred percent cheese, real cheese, not not process government cut out grains, nuts, all of that kind of stuff, and make a conscious effort. Not only do you see weight loss where you you don't have to try, it comes off. You don't have to work out, it just comes off.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Any kind of bloating, gas, bowel issues, pain, fatigue, you know, all of that stuff goes away. At first, you will have a little bit of issues with your digestive system, and the reason is because your body's detoxifying. Yeah, so you are actually expelling through your bowels, like all the jump that has been stored up in your liver and whatnot that usually is gone. Within like five days, your your bowels will regulate. You'll be completely normal. And like I said, the benefits as far as you know, fatigue and bloating and gas and all of that stuff, it goes away.
Speaker 1: Janet, pushing on towards the final stage of this amazing episode. You've dude, You've tooken it over. Janet. It's so hard to explain and give these details to people that have been eating the shit on a daily basis, and even worse, the people that don't have an option but to eat the shit on a daily basis. It's so hard. I had this conversation this morning, and my boy, my homeioe work, was so convinced that because the way that you're intestine shaped, you were stored the fucking the meat as shit and a dogs. It was just it almost sounded like he almost had me going, and I was like, no, that's not how it works. The shape of things right, it has nothing to do with it. It's really hard to understand it, and it's really hard to explain it to a person that has no hope and a specifically a person when they say an old dog doesn't learn new tricks, that's exactly what it means. But this is why we have this amazing podcast and amazing collaborations with you, because you've come straightforward with information that it's not just your idea based on emotion, it's information that people have at their fingertips. It takes five seconds to go to this which bar and search for the information we're giving you by all means, don't believe us, do the visit you goddamn South hashtag look it up, and at the same time that you're punching in Paranorial podcast is the best fucking podcast in the fucking planet, second to none. Make sure check out the Probe Nation podcast. Janet. Let them know what they can find you.
Speaker 2: You can find Deplorable Nation podcast on Rumble. You can find me on every podcast platform. If you want like watch a video, please go to Rumble and check that out over there, because that's the only place I post video. If you want to have a chip chat, if you want to hook up, ask questions, you want to come on the show, whatever it is, uh, find me on Instagram at deplorable Janet. Find me on Twitter at no Janet Know Janet.
Speaker 1: You are I think my sixth radio wonder. We have seven of them. You're gonna be one number six. It's huge because the amount of information you've been brought to the show that people enjoy very much. I have people hitting me up like, yo, I didn't know about this and that because a lot of us are uneducated. Man, I picked up on a trade. I dropped out of high school, lady, And yeah, I'm gonna be fucking famous, and yeah, in the name of Jesus Christ, already I am victorious. I'm a huge fucking person with a huge heart and I'm the best father in the planet also. But look, look, it's not about me, it's about you. You have something that I need and that a lot of people also need, which is the knowledge. And you are a fountain of knowledge and that we could deposit that to the back of knowledge here paring to read a podcast, and you have been depositing that also on Rumble. So people, if you want to learn more not only about Janet, but about her background and everything else to all the other topics that she's not only discussed here but has on her show, make sure you check her out please and Brumble the Propamation Podcast. Ladies and gentlemen, Thank the Lord for allowing me to be here today when I think every single day you allow me to enter your space. You're not forget to drop a fast for everyone Apple Podcasts and check us out at video on dot com.
Speaker 2: And don't forget next week on Wednesday, I am dropping the episode with you. It is. It's a banger of an episode. We go very deep, uh into imaginary friends. Yeah, so make sure you go check that out or if you want to watch the video. The videos get released early, so it is already up on Rumble.
Speaker 1: You know what your The episode of Imaginary Friends on your show was better than the one on Not My Show with Pek, and it dropped me before I was like, what the heck you hijacked it before me even dropping it. Thank you so much, have a beautiful, beautiful day. Thank you for jing me