Speaker 1: Five o five and fifty five k r C the talk station.
Speaker 2: Friday Eve, still a nation.
Speaker 1: Well we're.
Speaker 3: You know what kind of mood Joe Strekkers in this morning. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be and welcome to the firty five fifty five Carsey Morning Show. I hope you can stick around all morning. Got lots going on today thanks to the aforementioned executive producer of the program, Joe Strekker coming up seven oh five. Good friend of the cancer community because he and his wife started the Cure Stars. Now Keith Destrich got a bourbon baron bash to talk about good event, opportunity to drink and cure cancer. Nothing wrong with that combo if you're a big bourbon fan or even not. You know, my wife is never, ever, ever, ever, ever a bourbon fan. And then I introduced her to the old fashioned That was a quick turnaround. Anyhow, Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity about canvassing for Bernie Marina, topic we talk about with Donovan regularly. Hopefully I see Bernie Marina is now sending out multiple mailors. We at the Thomas household of received I think three over the past week. So at least the campaign materials are coming out, and I know Donovan Nail Americans for Prosperity has been organizing this canvassing and going door to door and talking to people about the issues. So we'll get an update about how that is going. He'll be on at seven thirty, followed by eight oh five Stacy left and candidate for Hamilton County Court of Appeals. We ate some good judicial candidates and we'll see what Stacy's all about at eight oh five, follow by It's Thursday. I heard need the aviation expert Jay Ratliffe talk about United Airline flight attendees have attendants rather have voted to strike first time apparently twenty years uh.
Speaker 1: Some passengers furious furious over.
Speaker 3: United Airlines flight attendants wearing pro Palestinian lapel pins and hub the lace among the topics with Jay Ratliffe. Always enjoy talking to you too. There's a topic you'd like to talk about, feel free to call five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. I've got multiple multiple corners of the globe. We could talk about this morning to start the program. Since I'm in charge of selecting it, why not go here? We're still kind of got our big, you know, question marks floating around at what Kamala Harris is all about as opposed to what her surrogates say she's all about. Uh, fracking is one of the ones. Maybe she'll get asked when here in her CNN interview where she is on the idea of you know, and across the board energy strategy, are you now in favor of racking when forever you said you were against it? Just one of the multitude of Russians that we currently are presented with seemingly a flip flop scenario, but we do not have a flip flop scenario. In connection with Biden and Harris administration now seeking to ban drilling, they finalize a decision to block oil and gas development across twenty eight million acres of public lands in Alaska. Picking on Alaska, and the folks in Alaska feel as though that they are being picked on now. This is a reversal of the actions that were taken in the final days of the Trump administration opening these lands up. The Interior Secretary deb Hayland released a statement on Tuesday this week, confirming that she would formally revoke five public land orders that the emergency that the agency's then Secretary David Bernhardt signed in January of twenty twenty one, removing decades of restrictions on the twenty eight million acre massive area, instead returning it to the federal MOLADULTIU use status. Now, the restrictions preserve the Interior Department's announcement back at the nineteen seventies to lock the land up for the foreseeable future. Because the Trump administration's January twenty twenty one actions prior to leaving office would have reopened the land, Haleen's actions now have well withdrawn the land, part of the administration's broader climate agenda cracking down on oil and gas development. Interior Department published the final Environmental Impact Statement in July of this year, recommending to hale and outright reject the Trump era order and maintain restrictions across twenty eight million acres of Alaska land. Alaska's Senator Lisa Murkowski on this deal. With this action, the Bide administration wasted an opportunity to do right by Alaska by refusing to lift a single acre of a single public land order anywhere in our state, instead keeping all of these lands in a restricted status. This wouldn't be acceptable in any other state. But this administration is once again treating Alaska differently and far worse than the states in the lower forty eight. Dan Sullivan, Alaska Senator, he said the recommendation showed the state was under attack by the Biden Harris administration. For her part, Halen in a statement on Tuesday, continuing, these essential protections, which have been in place for decades, will ensure continued access and use of these public lands now and in the future. Really, she also added, and I just really kind of irked me on this one, Joe. Did the Interior Secretary Deb Halen reach out to you to ask you what your position was on Alaska drilling and using the public lands?
Speaker 1: She just sent you tax. You didn't get back with her.
Speaker 3: Well, she said that the action was taken after consulting Native American tribes. Well, I just have to ask, what the hell does.
Speaker 1: That have to do with anything.
Speaker 3: It's tribal It was tribal land, all right, whatever. So Native American tribes, I guess, are deprived of the twenty eight opportunity to tap into reserves that are on the twenty eight million acres in Alaska now pivoting over for that's you know, the continuation of US cutting our throats and denying us access to energy sources. Oh, let's look at China for a moment, shall we. In twenty twenty three, world consumption of coal reached a record high, the highest record of any year since they've been keeping track. Whatever one hundred and sixty four EXA edules translates into. That was the record that the world coal consumption reached last year. And I wonder where most of the coal is being consumed. Oh, look at the giant diagram. Ninety one point nine of these exo jewels went to China, the leader in coal consumption and usage, followed by the Asia Pacific which excludes China including all other Asia Pacific countries forty three point eight of the exo jewels. Contrast that to America, where we consume ten coal consumption has decreased for a lot of places. North America and Europe have reduced the coal consumption by sixteen percent in counter year twenty twenty three. However, every reliance on colon Asia Pacific region has led to global coal consumption, remaining essentially the same over the past ten years. China total fifty six percent of global coal consumption, and when we add Asia Pacific to China and the other Asia Pacific nations, that's eighty three percent of global coal consumption, again continuing apace with the last decades consumption, and again a record this past year. So they point away, it's you know, developing nations are expanding their coal consumption. Why because it's affordable. The existing infrastructure is there to consume the coal. The reasonable prices have well pushed the countries toward coal. Developing countries can't afford, you know, pollution capture systems. They can't afford to rely on windmills and solar panels because those are only created by virtue of government cash infusions. And when you're a developing nation, your government does not have a lot of cash to infuse in anything. Bangladesh and Columbia. So double digit increases in year over coal consumption, double digit increases. So again, while we deprive ourselves of a necessary well maybe not if you want to gover and pivot to natural gas. It's a reasonable substitute for coal. But what else is going on, China is importing a record amount of should be sanctioned Iranian oil all right, one point seventy five million barrels per day just this past month, so passing the previous peak set in October of last year, almost fifty percent higher compared with the last month one point two million barrels per day of China purchasing Iranian oil, keeping the Iranian regime in power and allowing them to manufacture more drones which are being exported to various conflicts against our allies.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Bloomberg reported last week that China imported a record volume of crewed from Malaysia, and you think, well, okay, Malaysia, the world's biggest crude importer, took in six point two to one million tons of oil in from Malaysia, the equivalent of one point four to seven million barrels a day, triple the average daily production from the Southeast Asian Hmmm, how could that be?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Apparently, according to reporting, Malaysia is a hub for transferring crude oil and oil products from one tanker to another, masking the country of origin. Most notably, Iran is identified as one of the countries that's offloading oil from its tankers into the Malaysian flag tankers, making it look like a Malaysian purchase. But it's really benefiting the Iranians. China doing what at once because it's in China's best interest. Iranian oil parenthetically is cheaper, it's sold at a discount, making it well.
Speaker 1: Attractive.
Speaker 3: And will the Chicoms play along with us with our grand aspirations to reduce our exhalation to nothing by twenty thirty five. Oh no, oh no, no, no no no. That wouldn't be good for China. It's not good for us either, But you know, because we're the problem child in the world although we're idiots. Five sixteen to fifty five guarac to the DOCTATIONI uh lots to talk about this morning, just had to go down that road because again it just points out we are depriving ourselves of volumes of inexpensive but translated to electricity, Electricity demands are going up dramatically, so we need to be able to create energy to meet our electricity demands. It ain't gonna happen with a windmill or a solar farm. Feel free to call if you care to call. I would love to hear from him. Beyond that, get your images done at Affordable Imaging Services so you can save thousands of dollars. Got great illustrations, multiple listeners talking about how much money they save. Jeff's my favorite example, Jeff, good morning and hello to the crew at marc ontool. He saved thirty one hundred dollars, and there's somebody else that's say fifteen hundred dollars. That was the out of pocket responsibility after the insurance payment to get an MRI, to get a CT scan echo cardigram. That's where Jeff saved his money. An echo cardigram at Affordable Imaging Services is four hundred and ninety five bucks and it comes with the radiologist report, as all the images do from Affordable Imaging Services. You get that report within forty eight hours, and so does your doctor. MRI, CT scan, echo cardigram, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac scoring, all a mere fraction of the several thousand up to five thousand dollars you could pay at a hospital. They make fat bank at the hospital imaging center. And you know what I always like to point out, Affordable Imaging Services is operating at a profit, so you can see the sizable difference in profit margins. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care safe heap loads of money. Give them a call and talk to him. Five one three seven five three eight thousand. Schedule the appointment five one three seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online at Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Join the Cincinnati Warburg.
Speaker 3: Five twenty one Friday, e five on three seven four fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk fifty five Caresey dot com. Stream the audio directly from the film website. Get your iHeartMedia app and listen to what Judge Enna of Paulton I have to say. Listen to what hopefully soon to be again Sheriff Jim Neil had to say. And Charles Tassel right there, fifty five care See dot com. All right, So the Wall Street Journal calling him a crutch. That will be vice presidential candidate Tim Waltz. So we have this interview today. Dana Bash from CNN is going to be asking questions in a pre recorded interview not just of Kamala Harris, but she is bringing on again what the journal describes as a crutch her running mate. They call it a deliberate attempt to limit the potential exposure risks for the vice president, saying in the one two format, this will limit Harris's time in answering questions, making it harder for Bash to post follow up questions the baron on her contradictions with previous positions, or get beyond general blather and seek specifics on taxes or foreign policy. Waltz will be there with the parachute to rescue the presidential candidate if she has a rough go or struggles to answer something. That's their conclusion. I think it's a I think it's a reasonable observation. Questions. Will Dana ask ask difficult questions? That's what I want to know. Some questions prepared in advance, James mount Morley preparing them. Are you capable of lowering? If you're capable of lowering prices for Americans, why have you not done so in the three and a half years you've been in office? You say housing affordability we day one priority. If you were elected. Why isn't it a priority now? Housing is not affordable for the average American? In ninety nine percent of the nation. You co sponsored Medicare for All and the Green New Deal. Do you still support these multi trillion dollar takeovers of the American economy? Just really try to envision a CNN p anchor or interview or Dana Bash specifically asking questions along these lines. You talk a lot about freedom. What about the freedoms of Lake and Riley, Rachel Morin and Joscelyn Nungay, the women who were killed by illegal immigrants who were let into the country under your watch. And that's just the shortlist, folks. President Trump didn't need a border bill to secure the border. Why do you support executive Why did you support executive actions like stopping construction of the border wall and halting deportations that intentionally unsecured the border. Trump is the first president decades to start no new wars under your watch, wars are popping up in Europe in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 3: You supported the defund the police movement and have said more police does not mean more safety. Why do you want fewer police officers? Why did you conceal Joe Biden's cognitive decline from the American people. You've called for getting rid of cash bail and your campaign has not backed away from it. Why do you still support such a radical view? Legitimate questions to ask? Again, I can't imagine the phrasing being is so pointed and direct. But any person with an opportunity to ask Kamala Harris questions could I think most get away with or otherwise justify these very direct ways of asking the questions. Because going back to where we are now, we're not quite sure where she is, but we do know where she was, and she is on record multiple times with regard to each one of these topics, and it's always been on the far left side, and it has been on the side that most Americans do not agree with. Check your bowling, most notably with regard to what's going on in the southern border five twenty five right now fifty five care see the talk station local stories coming up for your phone calls, but for heir st word from my friend Peter Sheba Kelli Williams and his team. The best real estate agents in town number one, the number one real estate sales group, and you get value from the Proturery Group. These are highly experienced and very dedicated folks that are going to help you out whether you're buyer's agents are seller's agents, and appreciate Peter coming on the program last week and explaining the way the new Real Estate Commission laws work, which he said will improve the quality of real estate agents as well as improve your situation as the buyer or seller of a home. So positivity in that direction, and you're going to get great value from these real estate agents. They know what they're doing, they can guide you and steer you in the right direction. And they also have programs that nobody else is offering, like the instant offer program, love it or Leave It program and the cash to Keys program which helps you make a cash offer which dramatically increases your chance of winning in a bidding war, which are still.
Speaker 1: Going on right now.
Speaker 3: To reach them, check them out online first, I recommend seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com And of course that's the phone number. Stick a five one three in front of it five one three, seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC between the lines five thirty.
Speaker 1: I'd be fridaye to you.
Speaker 3: Let us go with local stories unless you call Ohioan's voting in November election. You have tougher ID laws you have to deal with. Let's see, we've passed a tougher voter identification loss in lou after the twenty twenty election went to effect last year. Previous laws a lot of people who could not provide a photo ID to use a utility bill or official mail pieces to verify their identity.
Speaker 1: Not anymore.
Speaker 3: You have four types of ID to present when you vote Ohio driver's license, a High Identification card, a US passport or US Military or Veterans ID or of Secretary of Frank Lero's office. More than eight thousand Highlands of attempted to vote this year, but their ballots weren't counted because they didn't provide an acceptable ID. How much Kindy Board of Elections Harry Poland said. Voters who don't have any of the four can go to the Bureau Motor Vehicles and receive a free State of Ohio ID. It's part of the annual general maintenance program. The state removed inactive and out of date voter registrations from the voter roles ahead of the election. So if you haven't voted in the last four years or taken part in a voter related activity like signing a candidate petition, you may not be eligible to vote, so get in touch with the Board of Elections and make sure you're properly registered. Let's see here, since I police investigating a shooting happened in the West End on Tuesday. Officers showed up at York Street near Lynn Street at eleven pm. Man found shot was taken to UC Medical Center. Condition not known at this time. Police have yet to say what led to the shooting, if they made any arrests, or if they have any suspects. So ongoing investigation.
Speaker 1: That one is.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 3: Man accused of blocking an undercover police car before approaching the officer with guns. Twenty year old Jesse Krause and a twenty three year old Dion Moseley charged with abduction and caring concealed weapons Monday, August twenty six. Mosley additionally charged the possession of drugs and trafficking drugs. I'm just going to say Mosley and Kraus approached an unmarked Sincint Police Department car, pointing firearms at the two officers idiots FLP president Ken Kober, speaking of Fox nineteen. They were wearing tactical gear that identified them as police. The officers got out immediately and engaged them with firearms drawn and were able to arrest them before anything actually occurred. Thank god nobody got heard. Cover said. The officers were working under cover with the UH when their attention was drawn to these to two cars. Officers began following and called for uniformed officers to assist in the traffic stop. Before the mark patrol cars showed up. Krauson Moseley coordinated a plan to block the unmarked police car. Cover said, the undercovers end up getting between the two vehicles that were of interest. Those vehicles made a coordinated effort to stop in the middle of the road, boxing the undercover officers in and then getting out of the vehicles brandishing a firearm. Both men arrested at the scene. Cobra pointed out how dangerous police worked for me. This highlights that, he said, especially when you're working in an undercover capacity, when you're targeting people that are known to carry weapons and that are dealing drugs.
Speaker 1: Jeez, Louise, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of like the scenes from Hollywood movie Joe, where you know, the robbers go into a bar and to rob the bar and it turns out at the cop bar, and every single patron in the bar turns around and brandishes a firearm. Let's see, let's get Mike's call in before I get to another local store. I'm not sure I've had time to do both. Mike, Thanks for calling this morning, and Happy Friday Eve to you.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: Ryan, real quick, you're talking about the vtter laws ideas the other day, Uh, checking my mail and me and my wife and my two sons are both over eighteen, all got absentine ballots in the mail that we didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah? Were they the mailing envelope just said he did too, Did they have a was it issued by a particular entity? Was there a return address or anything? Frank, And that's what Joe said, all right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't ask for the last time I got one was during COVID, and now I got one again.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Okay, that's didn't.
Speaker 1: Didn't want this.
Speaker 3: I understand that completely. And obviously, yeah, that's why that was exactly what I was going to say. If they stole it from you and they could present that ballot, you know, and you know, vote the way they want, which may not be the way you want to vote. That's strange. We have to get to the bottom of that one. I'm not quite sure why that would have that happens.
Speaker 1: Really don't know. Somebody knows out there.
Speaker 3: Please get recall it's five thirty five right now if you five KR City Talks station, time for you to mention Zimmer. Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning family and an operated third generation. They take great care of their customers. They got a wonderful reputation. That's because they've been keeping their loyal customers home safe and efficient.
Speaker 1: Is comfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a tradition for Zimmer and the great folks that work there. They're Greater Cincinnati's leader in twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. So if you've got a problem, and of course you don't want your AC unit to go out at any time in this hot summer, most notably when you got heat in decks in north one hundred degrees. If you have a problem, call Zimmer. It's easy to actually just make an appointment online. It's so simple to do. Give you the website in a moment. But the bad news is if your air conditioner's belly up, nobody wants to have to buy a new air conditioner, but it's the perfect time if you have to replace your unit, they're still offering the Cool Carrier Comfort Rebate where you can save up the twenty one hundred dollars on that new carrier unit and carry the folks that invented air conditioning. They make wonderful air conditioning units. So call the wonderful folks that will take great care of your customer. Service is absolutely great, and again twenty four verse seven, it's Zimmer. To learn more about the company, more about the cool Carrier Comfort Rebate and schedule the appointment, go to go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC This week's.
Speaker 3: Marketers Report, Friday five three seven eight two three thou yeah, quick search to the online search.
Speaker 1: These are ballot applications.
Speaker 3: I think that's why Mississippi James called Mississippi James, Welcome to the fifty five KC Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you, sir, as always, Yes, sir.
Speaker 8: That's just exactly I heard the guy. So he had an application a ballot. I don't know what he received, but what I received was an application to mail in to receive a mail in ballot.
Speaker 1: And Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: Accordingly Columbus Dispatch, first article I saw on the topic, Lore's office mailed out the applications this week to every one of the eight million registered voters. So if you are, if you think you're registered and you haven't gotten the application, then you might want to check your voter registration status. But he says, watch out for absentee ballot forms issued by third party organizations rather than the Secretary of State, because there are some, you know, fake things floating around out there. And he says, you know, keep your eyes peeled and don't accept anything that isn't from a recognized source like his office, the Secretary of State's office. But you are right, Mississippi James. It's an application, so we should all be getting them. Everything else, good.
Speaker 1: Sir, Yeah, so far, so good. Well, have a good day.
Speaker 5: I just wondering.
Speaker 1: Now he checked heels and see what he ail.
Speaker 3: You're a good man, Mississippi James. Thanks for keeping the record straight on things. Appreciate it, folks. You can call us well otherwise stack a stupid Go to Chicago, where a woman said she was shaken up after what she described as a violent encounter with an Uber driver at her home. A woman said the Uber driver was upset because he received a one star rating from her seventeen year old son. The team called the Newbery driver I Know It to drive him to a mall less Friday. He said the driver seemed agitated it was driving erratically. Next day, drivers showed up to the woman's house. She refused to open the door, and the driver complained about the one star rating, then allegedly took a brick and threw it at the house and her car. Do what the Hell windows broken. The brick left scratches and dents in the woman's car. Whover said the driver's conduct was unacceptable and the company is investigating. Police also happened to be looking into the incident. Minnesota wedding photographer hid a camera in a bridle suite and surreptitiously recorded a woman who was in her underwear with her breasts exposed, getting dressed in preparation for the nuptials. According to the criminal complaint, Do what the Hell Pervert. Police learned the video voyeurism when the photographer's wife recently provided them with the thumb drive with the video on it, as well as other actual conduct material that's in quotes, although the details of that extra other sexual conduct material is not elaborated upon. Upon examining the video, investigators were able to identify the bride who was secretly filmed, as well as the wedding venue. Video taken from a very low angle, was shown to the twenty seven year old victim, who confirmed that she was indeed the victim that was recorded. Victim identified Mitchell Ringness thirty as the film photographer, adding that he was not hired to do videography or boudoir photography when we gave police photos of the October twenty twenty wedding that showed ring this camera bag with something sticking out on the seas video razing I was waiting Joe and the seas video someone can be heard calling the photographer by the first name Mitchell ring This runs mister Photography at based Dluth based business whose website probably is to provide you with timely yet captivating photos and videos that will do justice to your uniquely perfect love story. Charged with interfering with privacy, a gross smithsdemeanor carrying a maximum of three hundred and sixty four days in jail and a three thousand dollars fine scheduled for a September fifth initial appearance. Must have been a hockey player, Joe, you think he has a problem with self control? Now you throw them your curveball every once in a while, Joe, regrouping. Doctor Giovanni bao Ula bowla, fifty nine year old internus, sold his Florida medical practice in twenty twenty two to a fellow doctor. In recent months, he reportedly became upset over the business with the purchaser, doctor Dylan de Nash, thirty two, who runs affiliated health clinics out of Bowa's former office in Saint Peter's.
Speaker 1: Court.
Speaker 3: Records don't reveal the nature of the business dispute, and investigators alleged that Boolo went to Dinesh's office in late July and soaked the front doors in gallons of fluid, which had the odor of urine that from the police court. On August seventeenth, he allegedly returned to the property again unleashed a cascade of rank smelling urine liquid. It just says liquid. On both occasions, Ballo and his vehicle were recorded by surveillance cameras. The urine smelling liquid quotes soaked into the front wooden doors, causing irreparable damage fifteen hundred dollars replacement costs according to the arrestaff David, which reports the medical practice suffered six thousand dollars in other losses related to the urine attacks. Arrested, charged with felony counter criminal mischief, Released from custody after posting a five thousand dollars cash bond. Obviously he was not in a court here in Hamilton County two. What the hell his medical license, which expires in January, where is active and list his primary practice addressed as his one point seven million waterfront home in Gulfport five forty six five care see the talk station USA Premium phone is the ultimate product. You got a home, you need insulation. If you have a new home, it's I'm sure it's probably adequately insulated, but you go back in time up to the mid nineteen seventies, and the older your home is, the more likely it's under insulated. Insulation technology has advanced over the years. Code laws have changed over the years, which is why when my daughter's home was inspected by US Insulation, they found old deteriorated R twelve in her late seventies home and mom and dad bought her as a housewarming gift, USA foam for the exterior walls. Obviously enjoying significantly improved comfort. They are saving money each and every month on their energy bill and with energy prices going through the roof, and of course being on a budget, young people, a lot of people are on a budget. Can you handle the thirty percent increase in electricity costs you're already facing and gird your loins for more, Save the money, keep the money in your pocket, don't give it to duke. And if you get the phone wall, you get the exterior walls Phone by USA, you pay for that. They will insulate your attic for free, and then the government's going to give you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit if you take advantage of it when you're doing your taxes next year. It's the ultimate no brainer. Products save money, instant comfort, and prove the value of your home. And it helps your HVAC equipment lasts longer because it's not fighting that insane uphill battle five one three three eight one three six two six. The insulation, the quote is free, the inspection is free, so just give them a call find out five one three three eight one foam online US Insulation dot net.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Did you know your life insurancement? Air quality alert till midnight. Heat Advisor kicks in at noon and lasts until eight pm. Today, we're going up to ninety five, feeling more like one hundred degrees isolated evening storms are possible today Overnight muggy seventy one, sunny, howk Tomorrow the slight chances of showers and storms ninety eight. The high heat index one to oh three seventy two Overnight we check more showers than storms possible. Come Saturday, mostly clowns. Showers are likely, storms are possible. Edited book to eighty three seventy one degrees Right now traffic time from the.
Speaker 9: UCLF Traffic Center at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute. You can access the leading brains find in nerve experts right here. In Cincinnati. Highway traffic's doing fine. Up for your Thursday morning drive. No accidents to deal with. Southbound seventy five. There's no delays through Sharonville southbound seventy one. Looks good through blue Ash into Kenwood inbound seventy four is problem free at col Raine Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the Talk Station.
Speaker 1: By fifty one, think about KRCD Talk Station.
Speaker 3: Bourbon, Barren Bash. We'll talk about that with death or to the Cure. Starting out seven oh five, down on any Americans for Prosperity on canvassing for Bernie Marino. Get an update on that campaign. Stacey lufton Canada for Hamilton County Court of Appeals at eight o five and Jay Ratliffe at eight point thirty for the Aviation Report. Back over to the stack is stupid. Surprise came in the mail. A couple in Pueblo reached out to local news after they said something interesting and disturbing was delivered to the door. Ordered a package. You ever order a package? When you opened, what's inside is now what you were expecting. That's what happened to John Rossitter and his wife, Santa Fanny interesting name. Rossler said, I was just shocked, disgusting. I mean, I couldn't believe it. It was like terrible. It was just like, oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. His quote said, they got a package. It looked like it was from Amazon. He said well, I don't know. I didn't know what it was because it was kind of dark. I'd just gotten home from work. It was late at night. I cut the package open and looked in there, and I couldn't tell what it was. I reached in and then smelled it and it was on my hand. There was poop in there, he said. So it was just like, Oh my god, what's going on? WHOA, that's a lot of feast. He apparently he had ordered guitar tuners. That's not what showed up, said, I receive the questionable package here on the fifteenth, and on the fourteenth I actually received what I had ordered, which was a set of guitar tuners. And you know, I had gotten the day before. So that's why when I saw the package, I was like, well, what's this because I just got my package. After I gave him the tracking number, he looked it up. He reached out to Amazon. He said it was the same tracking numbers the package I received the day before, the guitar tuners. Now he's left wondering whose responses. Well, I just hope they figure out who it was that did it, and like I and to know why in the absence of that I wish. I hope they just find out who did it and make sure they don't do it to somebody else. Spokesman for Amazon issued a statement, we reached out to the customer to apologize get additional details to help with our investigation. Based on information shared by the customer and learning from our preliminary review, we do not believe this package was dropped off by someone delivering on Amazon's behalf. Really how thin you get the same tracking number though. Now let's go to North Carolina, where a special Deputy Attorney General has been charged with exposing himself an intoxication. Arrested charge with public and decent the indecency and intoxication, according to court records, Tory Dixon, who's forty six, arrested over the weekend and weekend and ra weekend in Raleigh, North Carolina. Warrants alleged that Dixon exposed himself to traffic at the intersection one Wood and Blue Ridge Roads, facing one kind of a decent exposure, two counts of being intoxicated and disruptive. Dixon placed on administrative lead by the North Carolina Attorney General's Office, where he's been employed since two thousand and nine. I think it was the intoxication part that is the only, the only answer to the question why are you doing that job?
Speaker 1: Let us see here.
Speaker 3: Husband and wife Daniel Minard seventy nine Stephanie Minard seventy three, had been missing for several days from their California residence at a family nudist.
Speaker 1: Resort called Olive Dell Ranch.
Speaker 3: Report of Missing my friend August twenty fifth, last scene in the residents located close to San Bernardino ten a m August twenty fourth. Daniel apparently suffers from dementia and is diabetic. They've shared the shared the urgency in finding the couple. The dog Cuddles is also missing unlocked vehicle. Their unlocked vehicle located down the road from the couple's home. Her per Stephanie's person Both of their cell phones were inside the residence. No indication from police about foul play. Friends and families say the couple of express fears about their safety, newdist resort and just headlines to wrap things up here in the stack is stupid. Palm Beach County doctor owes one hundred million dollars for severing babies penis do what the hell? And we have a young boy who apparently destroyed a thirty five hundred year old artifact in an Israeli museum by accident.
Speaker 1: What mean?
Speaker 3: The museum located in Haifa, had put the piece on display near the entrance and without protection to show a piece without obstructions, boy pulled on the jar to find out what was inside. It fell over and shattered into pieces five fifty six, fifty five kar see the dogs, Asi and feel free to call got let's talk about coming up in the six o'clock hour. Love to hear from you, though, so you can't call, I'll be back after the news.
Speaker 1: Ever changing world, there's one constant you can depend on.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRCV talkstation at the top end to bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: One hour from now.
Speaker 3: Keith Destrich from the Care Starts Now, wonderful organization. It's gonna find a cure for cancer someday, at least that's the goal. Doing a bourbon baron bash, we get the details on that. Really good time, perfect event for a night out with friends. Listen to some music, bluegrass music, drinking bourbon from local distilleries, food, the whole entire shebang. That'll be at seven oh five with Keith Dester to get the details on that, which will be available at fifty five cares dot com on the podcast and blog pages. Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity. They've been out canvassing for Bernie Moreno. He will be discussing that this morning. Finally, as I noted, we've now seeing some Bernie Marino television commercials, also getting some Bernie Moreno flyers in the mail. It's glad to see the campaigns finally kicked off in earnest and thanks to Americans for Prosperity for helping Donovan O'Neill or Donovan for Donovan and the friends from AFP helping Bernie Marino get that campaign out ernest and talking to people about the issues that really matter to us. Stacy lefton coming up with two Hours eight oh five. She's a candidate for Hamilton County Court of Appeals. And finally, being Thursday, we always hear from my heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. He'll join the program as usual. We'll talk about United Airline flight attendees striking for the first time in twenty years. Some people furious over flight attendants wearing pro Palestinian lapel pins, specifically United Airlines employees, and we'll deal with hub delays as well as other subjects with Jay Ratliffe five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. I mentioned fifty five KRC dot com. Check out the iHeart Needy app wire there download it. You can listen wherever you happen to be with your smart device and get podcasts. Yeah, podcast page. If here's something you like, you know, cut and paste, refer to a friend Charles tasseled Jim Neil for Sheriff Judge Endapaulitano. All right there at fifty five KRC dot com. Illegal immigrants obviously big problem. Some of the questions at Kamala Harri I should be asked when Dana Bash interviews her today pre recorded along with her.
Speaker 1: Her crutch.
Speaker 3: Again, as the Wall Street generally refers to having Tim Walls there to help deflect, Duck had the five to use a dodgeball. Basically, if Kamala gets in a jam, it's their perception that, you know, Tim Walls will be able to take the weight off of her shoulders. And deflect from any problems she might have. It remains to be seen. We'll see how scripted it is again. It's going to run at nine pm. It's being recorded today at noon. Kamala Harris still engaging and subterfuge. So multitude of questions. Of course, the southern border is a huge issue, a huge issue, and California is exacerbating the problems. Before I get to that, though, let me go to the phones and see what Danash has got. We ran out of time when Danash called last time, so let's see what he's got this morning before we run out of time in this segment.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Nash. Always good to hear from you.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Rym. Trying to give you an update on what's happening with doctor Corsey's investigation and contacts with the State of Ohio Secretary office. He sent out a short video saying that he submitted he had a meeting and they received all the information he had, but there's no response since the last meeting he had.
Speaker 3: Well, did ask me a favor and remind my listeners in general terms what doctor Corsey discovered. These the encrypted information that's lurking behind the scenes. Somewhere, so remind my listeners, refresh everybody about that.
Speaker 11: What doctor Corsey's team did was looked into the reports to why there was some kind of a computer program running that takes the voter registration of Ohio those citizens and puts a bug in there that changes the data. So it's getting process the original voters vote and data is being manipulated to whatever this bug wants to do. They can decide this entity who's done this, can decide who's going to win a much or those votes where they get. And so, in other words, if one hundred people vote for candidate A and two hundred votes for candidate B, and that should be the record that shows up in Secretary's office database doesn't show up that way. It shows up like fifty votes for one candidate and two fifty for the other, so.
Speaker 1: It literally changes.
Speaker 3: Of course, he asserts that this literally changes someone's vote exactly.
Speaker 11: So what's happening is he employed and individuals and his team to look into the what they called computer data source code, which really is the guts of any electronic computer program. The only person who knows what's in there is the person who wrote that code. So in twenty sixteen, the Secretary of State when doctor and when mister Lauross took over, he gave the voyal registration service to a Democratic controlled Eric and Eric had at least twenty eight or twenty nine states that they were servicing, so really nobody knows who has done this. But he found Doctor Corcy found that thirteen states that they've looked into so far have this problem where somebody has put in and has been going on for years because doctor Frank and michae lind lil waldron All has been reporting that there's something wrong that the data that's showing up and doing the analysis of the Secretary of State data, so it's not theirs. So they took their data and found out that here's an example that doctor Franks reported for twenty twenty elections. He said he went into the Ohio's election database and found that by looking at the twenty twenty census report by age group in in a county, if said thirty percent of the Hemil County residents of the ages of twenty to forty voted a certain way, he found the same pattern in every county of the state. So that that really showed the fact that there's something wrong in the system. So he contacted the State of Secretary back in twenty twenty and twenty one one, but then going on back and forth, and really the Secretary State has given them a course order. He did not even come to this meeting that doctor Courtsey had with his experts to see firsthand the data himself. So it's really a serious problem that going now into I think we have less than what seventy days left for the elections, that our elections are really corrupted and whoever. And so I had done some analysis back in twenty twenty when I saw and I was shocked to find out when I did my analysis that Biden lost to President Trump in Ohio with the same percentage a vote that President Some won against Hillary. So it's amazing that four years later they had the same track and that nobody has caught on to that. So really we're caught in and I guess jam because the commissioners, comedy commissioners and the sheriff are the first line defense to protect the voting records and elections. The sheriff really has a lot of power to look into it. And of all the sheriffs in the United States, there's only one sheriff and Wisconsin who has stepped up to the plate and said, wait a minute, we do have a problem here and we're going to look into it. So that's basically what's going up on. And we have more than enough proof that the electronic system divides the vote based on whoever's putting this bug into the system.
Speaker 3: Well, if the bug has been there for that long and Ohio did go with Trump, does that mean the vote has been manipulated to Trump's advantage. Otherwise, if it's a left wing endeavor, then they didn't really succeed in doing anything since Trump took Ohio.
Speaker 11: Well, it's very possible because we don't have a true picture.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: Also, the elections of people who get elected for Senate and for oh yeah, it really affects every election.
Speaker 3: Well, I can imagine if that's there and they can change the votes. It doesn't matter whether it's the top of the ticket or the way down valid votes that would be, it could be possibly changed. It just seems to me that they've identified this, they can see it, this lurking software, this surveillance device, this device that can change the vote. I don't know, it's something like tech Friday's Dave Hatters, teams could be able to eradicate or eliminate or delete. I don't understand the silence from the Secretary of State's office is troubling because if they say no, no, no, doctor Corcy's got it wrong. Here's the way it really works. Here's why his data is fault, here's why his core conclusions are wrong. They should say it because silence does not equal comfort by anybody. And doctor Corsi is a widely respected guy in a lot of different circle. So it's not just some random dude calling up saying, hey, this is the fix is in. So yeah, I'm well, maybe we can get Secretary of State Franklrois back in the Morning show. He does regularly appear on the Morning Show, and he typically does in advance of the election. May be able to press him on that. I think we're deserving of a response, even if it's just no, here's why doctor Corsi is wrong. I would take some comfort in that anyway. Densh thank you for staying on top of that one and for call him back up to talk about it. Steve, I'll get your call next, but I am out of time in the segment. It's close to six seventeen right now at fifty five KCD talk station. So I want to mention plump Tight Plumbing, who was at my house Monday. I scheduled the appointment on Sunday online at plumbtight dot com. They called me back within five minutes. I want to make sure it wasn't an emergency. It was my backflow valve with the PBC pipe connected to my irrigation system actually was cracked and they had to replace that PBC segment. So I'm glad I called him. Didn't take him long to fix it. This service is always exceptional. You get that email advance with the picture of the plumber that's coming over. Dustin, in my case, did a great job. Dustin never saw on you anything you don't need, and it's always always always fair and ethical pricing. So if it's your backflow out call plumb type plumbing, maybe you got a faucet that's leaking, or a problem with your toilet basement, backup some pumps, literally any residential plumbing need from northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton and everything in between. It's plumb tight plumbing done right, A plus with a better business veureau again online plumb tightt te plump tight dot com. You can schedule appointment there twenty four hour days, seven day a week emergency service business hours. Give them a call five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven.
Speaker 4: Tight fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: In today's Marketers Report, ERICN.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a partly client to day.
Speaker 3: Isolated evening storm is ninety five, feeling more like one hundred degrees of the heat index. Over night Nuggie and seventy one got a heat index of one to oh three Tomorrow on a high of ninety eight, also.
Speaker 1: A chance of showers of storms.
Speaker 3: Otherwise it's just sunny over night seventy two of the chance of showers and storms, and on Saturday mostly cloudy a little cooler, though eighty three is going to be the high with it is a chance of showers, likely showers and storms seventy one. Right now, it's time for traffic update.
Speaker 9: From the UC on Traffic Center. At the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute. You can access the leading brains, fine and nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Highway traffic continues to look pretty good this morning. No time to leaves to deal with as of yet. Unless you're heading southbound seventy one towards Louisville. That's where you have an accident above Carrollton involving two semis northbound fourth seventy one. That looks good at Grand same for inbound seventy four at Montana Chuck ing ramon fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six twenty two fIF give five Kerr City Talk Station. You're going to go straight to the phones. You can call five on three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk. Thank you to Steve for holding over the break there, Steve, welcome to the morning show. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 6: Nice to talk to you. Nice to hear from Denish again. I know we heard from him a couple of days ago or yes or whatever it was, and and hadn't heard from him in a while. And he really researches things well, he really he does some serious work on that stuff. I enjoyed listening to him.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: I appreciate Denesh's hard work and efforts. He definitely is paying very close attention and the data and the information that he talks about is real. I can't deny his sources. I mean, I know what his sources are saying, and he brings them to my attention. I'm glad he's able to bring them to the listeners attention.
Speaker 6: So yes, got to get it out there with the interview today with her crutch. And what I dislike about this the most is just by the nature of two people being there, the person interviewing would tend to ask him questions as well, and that limits the number of questions she is being asked. In other words, she should show up with him. And now, Dana Bash did a good job in the debate between Biden and Trump, and you wonder did she do a good job because they want it to take Biden out or will she continue doing a good job and act like a real journalist. What she ought to do is greet both of them, and every question she asks should be directed toward Harris. She should not ask him one question. When he assists or answers a question, she can listen, and she should not follow up with him at all. She should ignore him to the best of her ability. That's what I would hope. I know it's going to be rebroadcast and not broadcast live. Will never know this, but it's I think it's to be one hour. Is she interviewing them for one hour or for one hour and a half and the hour will be shown. You would hope if it's rebroadcast, you would hope they would treat it as a live interview and interview them for one hour only. But you know, we'll never know that.
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be more like, you know, a podcast, because I know when Joe Strekker does podcasts that occasionally you'll have a flub up, you'll screw up, you'll actually cough really out loud, or you can't get your words together, and so podcast editors will edit that out for the sake of clarity and keeping things clean. Certainly possible they could do that in the interest of keeping in the one hour schedule. Maybe they go a little bit long, they have to cut some of it out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Waltz is basically her notebook now. She wants to bring in notes now to with her debate with Donald Trump that may go forward, may not. And why do you need notes? Trum Trump says, no notes, We're going to go just head to head and based on our known where we stand on the issues, her questions on the fly. So if she's not able to bring notes into this particular interview, and I don't know what the parameters are for the CNN interview that's going to take place today, but Waltz serves as an opportunity to fill in the blanks and maybe fill in the holes where Kamala Harris gets all well, ditzy honest like she typically does. So it's yeah, I think I share your your your belief and it's my belief as well. It should be just Kamala Harris separately interview Walls and find out where he is, which we know from his record as governor he's as far in the left wing total polser and left wing of the parties you can get. But this crutch situation, you know, it's more of the dodging of difficult situations that Kamala Harris is currently engaging in. Six twenty six fifty five kre see de talks days. You could do local stories to take more phone calls, but first the word for my friends at Emory Federal Credit Union who are in a celeb y mood. That's right, eighty five years they opened the doors. Eighty five years ago. Nineteen thirty nine, Emory Federal Credit Union came into being, and they are celebrating their historic accomplishments and the fact that their wonderful bank is still around Emory Federal Credit Union. I've been banking with them for years and years and years, and it is definitely a better way to bank. And in celebration of this, they're doing some events and they're also offering some special deals right now. Boosters savings deposit with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months, five point two for six months. It's just one way they're celebrating and celebrating along with you. Where certain restrictions apply. It is a limited time offer. I recommend you check it out online and learn more about banking with Emery. EMORYFCU dot org. That's EMORYFCU dot org. MLS number four zero one zero eight's seven federally insured by NCUA, Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 1: Fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 5: Turn up your radio, here's a Sean handed any morning minute.
Speaker 13: We're now watching what is an attempt at the biggest transformation campaign in the history of this country. The Medicare for All bill that Kamala Harris are self sponsored with Bernie Sanders. She doesn't believe it anymore. According to her aid the border wall that she mocked, that said was ineffective and doesn't work. Now she's saying that she will build a border wall. The mandatory gun buyback confiscation. In other words, oh no, no, the campaign says they don't support that. The no fracking, no drilling band that she supports, No no, no, she supports some defunding eyes. Oh no, no no, she supports them evy mandates that she said over and over again she supports.
Speaker 12: Oh no, she doesn't support that either.
Speaker 13: It's a pretty unbelievable attempt at a transformation.
Speaker 5: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today.
Speaker 6: Right here.
Speaker 14: More inflation and recession. Did you know that experts called gold the everything hedge. Gold goes far beyond hedging against inflation or the stock market. It can potentially even guard you against today's wars in Ukraine in the Middle East, not to mention the great economic danger of a recession coming, which is what we're all worried about, and that's why gold just hit another record high. In central banks, they just keep buying gold at a record pace. It's Linda here, join me in thousands of people who have called gold Coe the number one rate of gold Company. It's time you diversify your money with time tested, safe haven assets physical gold and silver. Today gold Co is offering our listeners up to eight years in free IRA fees plus up to eight percent and bonus silver with a qualified account called eight five five eight one five Gold for free IRA fees, free bonus silver and a free golden silver infocate.
Speaker 1: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: Call eight five five eight one five Gold.
Speaker 14: That's eight five five eight one five gold.
Speaker 1: Do it today.
Speaker 4: You can't wait.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first warning weather forecast.
Speaker 3: Get that air quality alert until midnight to night, Heat advisor kitchen at noon, last until eight pm. Why well, it's going up in ninety five a day feeling more like one hundred degrees also possible evening thunderstorms, muggy every night down to seventy one, ninety eight with eat index of one to oh three. Tomorrow sunny with a slight chance of showers and storms. Clouds over night seventy two. Showers and storms may pop in overnight and on Saturday, mostly FATA day and again showers are likely eighty three for the high seventy.
Speaker 1: One degrees right now south for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains, fine and nerve experts right here. In Cincinnati, there's an accident Eastpound two seventy five at seven forty seven. They just called for a squad report of injuries involved. Their traffic starting to back up towards four. Elsewhere southbound seventy five doing fine through Lochmut No delays northbound fourth seventy one on the bridge.
Speaker 1: Chuck came from on fifty five KRE and see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six thirty on a Thursday, Happy one to you local stories. Dive on into calls are also welcome. Remember think about Kersey dot com podcast. When you can't listen live, you want to hear it again and get your iHeart media app. We have a driver now under arrest charging being charged with hitting and seriously injuring a fifteen year old girl. Happened at West Price Hill on Monday morning. Alicia de Sierra, thirty eight years old, in the Hamilton County Justice Center at twelve forty five pm Monday, and a charge of aggravated vehicular assault. Judge that are bond at Joe, you want to guess three point fifty no in this case, apparently not in front of the more liberal woke judges. One hundred thousand dollars bond, please took in your custody. Shortly after the incident occurred the intersection of Carmenian Glenway Avenue's about seven thirty in the morning. Girl taking to since at Children's Medical Center with serious injuries. According to Sergeant Anthony Mitchell, speaking with Box nineteen Decierro not hurt, go to the rest report criminal complaints, said she was driving under the influence of drugs. Spokesman for the Sinsini Public Schools confirmed the juvenile Struck is a CPS student, but said that's all she's able to release. Course minor status. Witnesses encourage you get in touch with the Sinsini Police Trafficking Unit three five two twenty five fourteen. Alternatively, I think crime stopper would be more than happy to take a call from me. Three five two thirty forty A reminder, new voter id laws are more strict than the past. If you're going to vote this year, you better have the proper ID. You can no longer bring in a utility bill or other piece of official mail to verify your identity. You have one of four types of ID to choose from. I'll have a driver's license, a highly identification card, US passport, US Military Veterans ID. Frank LeRose office said more than eight thousand o Highlands of attempted to vote so far this year, with ballots not counted because it didn't provide the appropriate, acceptable form of identification. If you don't have any of those four, Mary Poland from the Hamlon County Bard of Elections points out, just head on over the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and get they will give you a free state of Ohio I D. So remember, if you don't vote for at least four years or take part any voter related activity like signing a Candida petition, you may find that you are no longer eligible to vote. So it's time to clear that one up and register. What's racist about that?
Speaker 1: Joe? You go ahead and try to figure out and explain that one to me.
Speaker 3: Since the police investigating a shooting in the West End late Tuesday, officers responded to York Street near Lynn Street about eleven PM. Man found shot taking the UC Medical Center. No information about his condition, no information about what led to the shooting, and no information about whether any arrests or suspects from the police. This one's absolutely I think it's side splitting. Thank god nobody got hurt. Accused of blocking an undercover police car before approaching the officers with guns, get a load of this set up. Twenty year old Jesse Krause and twenty three year old Dion Moseley have been charged with abduction and carrying concealed weapons that happened Monday. Mosley additionally charged a possession of drugs and trafficking and drugs best go to say, these two approached an unmarked Cincinnati Police Department car, pointing firearms at the officers inside. Ken Kober, speaking of Fox nineteen, they were wearing tactical gear that identified them as police. The officers got out, immediately engaged them with firearms drawn, and were able to arrest these two punks my words, not his, before anything actually occurred. Covi said. The officers were working under cover. They saw two cars and they began following them. Suspicious looking they were called for uniform officers to help help them making the arrest. They say before the unmarked patrol cars showed up, Krous and Moseley coordinated a plan to block the unmarked police car.
Speaker 1: Cover said.
Speaker 3: The undercovers end up getting between the two vehicles that were of interest. Those vehicles made a coordinated effort to stop in the middle of the road, boxing the two undercover officers in and then getting out of the vehicle brandishing firearm. Both men arrested at the scene scheduled appear in court September fifth, both of them. If you're not doing anything six thirty five fifty five karsee the talks day. You got something you want to talk about, you can call me directly if I've one three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two to three. Talk In the meantime, Oto exit gets sort of stink that's plaguing you in your area, maybe your car. You got food odors in your cars. Maybe you got a used car from somebody else and their smell is still lingering in the car. You got, Yeah, otor exit to the rescue on that skunk, spray, food odors, mould, mildew, smoke, you name it. Oto Exit comes with the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Use as directed, it will eliminate the odor safe, non toxic. You can rub it on your dog's head if you want. That's not a problem. I've done that as recently as yesterday. Yeah happens. You know what, don't own a dog's like if you own one but one of percent satisfaction guarantee, you'll give you all your money back if it doesn't work as direct. Did you have any questions about how to use it or it didn't work? And just call them up. They have a total free number of very helpful folks there.
Speaker 1: Order it online.
Speaker 3: It'll be delivered to your home by tomorrow if you're at what place your order before three or buy it locally well search engine right there at the website to tell you where it's sold near you. No E, it's O D O R XIT Odor exit dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com. Hi, I'm mark record.
Speaker 3: Air quality a lart until midnight. Heat Advisor kicks in at noon lasts until eight pm. We will see a high of ninety five, which will feel more like one hundred degrees with the heat index. Maybe also might have some isolated evening storms today, overnight muggy in seventy one with a few clowns. It will be sunny hot data model, and there's a slight chance of showers and storms.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight with a heat index of one to three.
Speaker 3: Seventy two overnight with a chance of showers and storms. And on Saturday mostly clouds. Showers are likely, storms are possible. High at eighty three. That'll be better seventy one right now in time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains, fine and nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Cruise continue to work with the rack East Pound two seventy five and seven forty seven right lanes are blocked off. Traffics backing up past four over a ten minute delay in growing northbound seventy five. That's beginning to get a little bit heavier at Buttermilk northbound four seventy one. That's building right side of the bridge. Shuck Kingbramont fifty five krs need talk station going up a six forty fifty five kerrric detalks station. Bourbon Barren Bash details up the top of the our news with the gear starts now. Donald O'Neil at seven thirty on Bernie Moreno's campaign Canada for Hamilton Kenny Court of Appeal, Stacey Lufton at eight oh five and Jay Ratliffe coming up at a thirty on aviation issues. Feel free to call if you have something you want to talk about. Multiple questions for Kamala Harris. Will Dana bash actually asked the difficult questions? And will Tim Walls allow Kamala Harris to answer those questions independent of him helping her out? Keep your popcorn out, folks. That's going to be interesting, probably not as informative or as well, well, I'll just stick with informative. Is that you and I might like, like, well, she, I mean questions that she'll be asked price controls going to be asked about that, going to be asked about her, her suggestion to provide first time home buyers with twenty five thousand dollars and the sad economic reality that that'll just basically cause that increase the cost of buying ass by twenty five thousand dollars across the board. And with that note, I can pivot over to California. They're a bat crap insane. And remember with the background of this and the backdrop of this is California has got a massive budget problem, billions and billions of dollars. There's a shortfall. So they're already they've already dug themselves into a hole. No, but it's still time to add to it. ABE eighteen forty would require the California Housing Finance Authority Home Purchase Assistance Program, what they call the California Dream for All Program, to be expanded to provide illegal immigrants up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for their first time home ownership purchase. One hundred and fifty k cleared the Senate on Tuesday. Now from one of the sainter people, that's an electric capacity in California. California Assembly Republican leader James Gallagher said the legislation would exacerbate the border crisis, the housing crisis, and the high cost of living already in the Golden State. I didn't know it was possible, he said, to make the border crisis in the housing crisis worse with just one vote, but Democrats found awayaxpayer funded housing subsidies to illegal immigrants will drive cost even higher and encourage more chaos at the border.
Speaker 1: You said, this is crazy and it needs to stop.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: This California Dreams for All program previously was not available for illegal immigrants. This bill just changed it, expanding it, and that bill passed and funds ran out after eleven days. Eleven days after it kicked in the bill, the Dream for All program not really a Dream for all. Apparently. The one hundred and fifty thousand dollars down payment money was awarded to seventeen hundred first time home buyers at the time and it ran out of money. California Dream for Some program, Maybe that's a more better way of staying it. Program basically gives first time home buyers up to twenty percent of a homes value or capping out at one hundred and fifty thousand dollars as down payment as system assistance. It's going back to the California State Assembly after the Senate voted in to well coordinate the revisions and the differences between the House bill and the Senate bill. I guess passed by twelve votes twenty three to eleven. Described as directly along party lines. So you're a person, it would be illegal immigrant. You are thinking about coming to the United States of America, you realize that you will get free education, free housing somewhere at some maybe even temporary location. Someone will feed you, a non governmental organization will probably provide you with legal counsel and place to stay, funded by the American taxpayer dollars. We all know what this is doing to various cities budgets. They are blowing them wide open. And then you find out that if I just go to California, they're gonna help me buy a house and they're gonna give me up one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to buy a house. Does that act as an incentive or does that act to discourage people?
Speaker 1: You all know. The answer to that question still open.
Speaker 3: Question whether Gavin Newsom is going to sign it into law that remains to well be seen. In other illegal immigrant inspiring news, California lawmakers passed a bill that will prohibitor that would prohibit colleges and universities in the state from making hiring decisions based upon one's immigration status. Now in the United States, federal law prohibits hiring undocumented individuals. It's illegal to hire undocumented individuals. Illegal immigrants. What this bill Assembly built twenty five eighty six does. Opportunity for All Act tells University of California, California State University, in California community colleges to treat the federal laws prohibiting hiring these undocumented individuals as not applicable. In other words, ignore federal law supplement bill see happens to be a Republican also happens to observe that this bill fragrently flouts a federal law. And federal law is very clear you have to be eligible for employment to be hired. You cannot be here unlawfully. Now California pastor Bill is saying we're going to ignore that, and that is not democracy. Well, it's also maybe illegal. University of California wrote a letter outlining its concerns that some undocumented students in their families could face criminal prosecution or deportation. Employees participating in hiring decisions could be subject to civil or criminal prosecution due to violations of the federal law in the university system, could incur civil finds and face criminal penalties itself, or even lose access to federal contracts. So you know, it's interesting when Texas, for example, wants to go it alone and wants to stop the flow of illegal immigrants across their border, wants to engage and prevent them from coming into their state. The federal government swoops down and says, no, no. Immigration is the exclusive purview of the federal government, and by going it alone, you're violating federal law. Anybody holding the breath thinking the Department of Justice is going to go into California and say no, no, no, Your universities can't hire illegal immigrants because that's what the law is. And this is immigration law, which is the exclusive purview of the federal government. It just depends on whose oxes getting gorged, at least in my experience six forty seven. Think about KRCD talk station. Feel free to call, And another call you can make is to cull In Electric. The folks with the right connections call an electric license. Electricians that are experts at customer service and of course experts at doing electric projects for your home residential electrics. It's all about when they come to your home, you will get that great customer service. You will witness the well oiled machine that is calling Electric doing any project big or small for you. And the price will be right. You can count on my friends at Cullen. I have many many times over the years and I'm always satisfied with the work they do, and I'm certain you will too. And you also get a ten year warranty ten year wiring warranty on all the work that they do for you. Trust them a plus the better business bureau. I know Andrew Cullen and his team and they are outstanding at what they do. Online you can learn more at Cullen c U L E. N. Colin Electriccincinnati dot com. Here's the number five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Free air Quality Learn no midnight heat devisor kicks in at noon, lasting till eight pm. We're gonna go up to ninety five degrees, feeling more like a hundred with a heat index, and we may have some isolated evening storms overnight in muggy seventy one, sunny and hot tomorrow with a slight chance of showers of storms ninety eight with the heat index at one oh three. Showers as thrown as possible over Friday night. They will drop to seventy two and we go up to eighty three on Saturday. Most of the clouds and likely showers with possible storms. Seventy one time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center at the UC Gardener Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains, fine and nerve experts right here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Crews are working with the wreck.
Speaker 9: Eastpend two seventy five at seven forty seven, right side of the highways block, tramping backs up past four elsewhere. You're not all that bad and found seventy four starting to build a bit past Montana, but no time delay approaching seventy five at the moment. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 3: Sixth if you want to think about KRC the talk station after Friday Eve, gonna drink some bourbon after five of the hour news Metaphorically speaking, though, we will get the details about the bourbon bash in honor of helping support the cure starts now and their efforts. And they are great folks there. And I touked Sheriff Neil yesterday the fifty five Carsey Morning Show. Sheriff Neil former Sheriff Neil run for a sheriff again. He's a good man, and he said he will absolutely cooperate with ICE Immigration Customs Enforcement, unlike the current administration, you know, viewing the county as a sanctuary county. Of course, city of Cincinnati's a sanctuary city. Our current sheriff doesn't cooperate with ICE. According to Sheriff Neil, he will absolutely work with them. He got an illegal immigrant who's been arrested for a crime. Guess who's going to get a dome dropped. Sheriff Neil will do it. And I ride that as background. You can listen to the podcast at five KCY dot com.
Speaker 1: Go to Florida.
Speaker 3: We wil be a sheriff down there, a little pissed off Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivy. Now the incident itself doesn't seem that big.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: Eight suspects were arrested, four illegal immigrants. They stole seventy three hundred dollars worth of pulmetto berries nine thousand pounds worth, and loaded him into the back of a ulaul. And as he he acknowledges this says, you know this mainly that seemed like a big deal to some. It's actually what this case revealed about the subjects who are arrested in the fact that they are in our country illegally, that drives me absolutely insane, will most likely tick you off as well. Of the four illegal immigrants arrest the two found to be applying for US citizenship and cannot be deported due to pending court dates for their immigration status. He said the others had previously been deported and had prior felony arrests.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: The best part of me is that when we ask why this person can't be deported or why this person is still in our country after committing multiple crimes, we're told that unless they commit a violent felony, they're not going to be deported, no matter how many nonviolent crimes they commit, and he points the finger in the right direction. He said, this is not a failure of our partners at the US Attorney's Office, the Border Patrol, even the Department of Homeland Security. This is a complete and total failure on Washington, d c. For not all allowing the laws of our great nation to be enforced. Wondering when we as a nation are going to lose tolerance for people illegally entering the US and for the purposes of committing crimes. Why don't you allow our customs and border patrol agents to secure our damn border like our laws allow, or get the hell out of the way and ale, meaning the sheriff will help the sheriff from across the country who actually believe in enforcing the law and are sick and tired of this crap. Close quote Amen. So as we approach November, you have a choice when it comes to who's going to be sheriff of Hamilton County? Would you prefer a sheriff who will work with Immigrations and Customs enforcement to enforce the immigration laws of this land as they are written on the books. Are you going to invite another well term of a sheriff and an administration who refuses to do that and ultimately presumably will allow potentially dangerous folks back out on the streets to commit more crimes, maybe in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Check out what Sheriff Neil had to say on that subject. He obviously has a company with Breverd County Sheriff Wayne Ivy. A lot more sheriffs to go six fifty five fifty five KRC. The talk station Keith desterch Bourbon Baron Bash. That's next, plus Donovan Neil on the campaign for Bernie Moreno that AFP Americans for Prosperities helping out with He'll be on at seven thirty.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 10: It's the biggest news and trending news events from around the world at the top end and bottom of the allys.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored by people are talking about.
Speaker 15: I totally agree with you about the state's rights issue.
Speaker 1: For regarding abortion.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRZ the talk station seven oh six. I think about there CD Talk station feel.
Speaker 3: Like a Friday since we're talking Bourbon here with Keith Deathars when the cure starts now a wonderful organization. They're going to find a home run cure. They're going to cure cancer. And of course Keith and his wife struggled and sadly lost their daughter of geoblastome, if I recall the exact cancer, an extraordinarily aggressive form of pediatric brain cancer. And so rather than let that ruin their lives forever, they thought, we're going to do something and turn this terrible situation into a benefit for humanity and.
Speaker 1: So for the last how many seventeen years? Seventeen years?
Speaker 12: Yeah, long time.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I am just blessed to be at least in some small measure a part of this because I kind of help in a little bit with some facilitation at the Gala, which takes place every year April, right, isn't it easily?
Speaker 12: It moves around this year. I think it's going to be in April.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, So we'll prepare ourselves for that one because my listeners are going to want to go. It is an extraordinary event. And this past Cure starts out gala. You took in right at seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I mean, we have some really really big fundraisers. This is where we're based.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 12: We started in Cincinnati, where you know, the largest pediatric cancer charity in the area, and we've grown now to forty nine locations. But you know, here's our home, and so we we have a whole bunch of fundraisers from the Gala to you know, giving first to we're part of the Hyde Park Blast, you know, graters and cones for the Cure. And you get to that one in a minute, Yes, sir, and then the Bourbon Baron Raffles just another chapter of something that's a lot of fun to participate in.
Speaker 3: It is went to this last year and hit a hell of a great time. Bourbon Barren Bash, which takes place is next weekend, isn't it.
Speaker 12: It is next weekend on Saturday, and it's down at the Megacorp Pavilion and this is down in Newport, and so it is an opportunity to come out for a very nice evening and you get to hear some great musical acts from Kelly Willis, who was a Top Female Vocalist nominee, Town Mountain, the IMBA Emerging Artist of the Year nominee. And then just the bourbon as well. We have seven distillers. We try to focus on local ones. Yeah, I know it's really neat though I like that. Yeah, but they come down and they allow you to sip some bourbon and honestly, you just sit there and watch the river and listen to great music and just relax and have fun and bet if it's cancer research, yeah it's bluegrass music, right, Yeah, it's more bluegrass country.
Speaker 3: Well, I say that is a positive thing. And if you are a music fan, generally you understand great musicians. You understand what it takes to be a great musician. I am so impressed with bluegrass bands because it's almost as if they have a mental telepathy. All of their brains are on the same page. It's like a great you know, hippie jam band like Fish or something. You know that you just wonder how it is they know where to go into what direction, But the handoffs and the going back and forth and the improvisation and they always end up with this.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know, there's something special.
Speaker 12: Well, when you were there last year, I mean you saw it. I mean, my goodness, couldn't hast for a better night. I mean we had fireworks and everything across the river and you know, just absolutely gorgeous. But yeah, you got a Gusta Boone, County Castle and Kee McBrayer, New Riff, Pogue and Pensive are all going to be there to allow you to sip a taste of the kind of their premier favorites. So it's just wonderful night. And it's not expensive ticket. This sixty dollars ticket, I mean, my goodness, you're going to spend more on that, and typically just the concert for these too, folks.
Speaker 3: Well true, and knowing how much bourbon is and knowing how much they charge for drinks at bars and restaurants, you get four tastings with the sixty dollars ticket. The admission is included in the ticket, four tastings, two cans bottle drinks, and one exclusive door price raffle ticket for a chance to win a bottle of bourbon from one of the distilleries that's going to be there though, so seven winners total. You do have to be present to win that, but you're not going to want to leave because the Mews is going to be so great. Son, drink bourbon, support cancer research and have a great time at the same time. And now one of the cornerstones of the Cure starts now gala you do it every year, is you sell a lot of raffle tickets for the bourbons exactly.
Speaker 12: And we have another bourbon raffle that's coming up with this as well. I mean, Party Sources is obviously our presenting sponsor for the Bourbon Barren Bash, but they also said, you know what, let's do something even bigger. Let's go ahead and also have a raffle too, So if people go to the bourbonbarrenbash dot org.
Speaker 1: Which is on my blog page fifty five cares dot com.
Speaker 12: They can actually go there and not only buy tickets to the bash, but they can also participate in a separate raffle for an entire Weller family bottle set. Are some of the most sought after bourbons out there. You're talking about a set of six bottles that's worth probably about over five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What people are willing to pay for bourbons. I mean, I like bourbon, but Lord.
Speaker 3: Almighty, but you know the shelf price is, you know, say it's three hundred dollars to the bottle if it's on the shelf, if you can find it. And whenever these things show up on a shelf, they get lines around the entire block from people coming and buying it. And then you walk out the store and that three hundred and fifty bucks you just spend immediately turns into like fifteen hundred bucks because that's what the street value is, exactly exactly.
Speaker 12: But these are kinds that you know, I've tasted well, so that's the nice part about it. You know, some of these I know you have no idea. It's a it's a very smooth bourbon, and just I think it's a it's a great raffle ticket.
Speaker 3: That's what are they call those eighteen year old Pappy van winkles that you never get to taste because nobody ever bothers to open them. But anyway, drinkable it is. And the tickets it's a fifty bucks per ticket, yep, and four for one hundred and fifty, so you score yourself an extra one by buying in bulk.
Speaker 12: So you can either come out be in person and enjoy a very nice night and if you're out of the city and then well then certainly go buy a raffle. You got both options here, and we thank Party Source for their help and being able to make this happen.
Speaker 3: Now, when will the drawing for the separate raffle ticket? When will that drawing take place?
Speaker 12: The raffle ticket will be on I believe the Monday afterwards. Okay, So we allow ourselves to clean up a little bit and then that's what we draw it. And then the folks can come down to the Party Source and get their winning.
Speaker 3: The winner of the winning selection for that not going to drink it, all right, So if whether or not. You go to the Bourbon Baron Bash again. You get the information in the tickets through my web Patriot five casy dot com. Buy a Bourbon Barrel Raffle ticket to improve your odds and get yourself some seriously good bourbon. And speaking of seriously good, one more critical thing to talk about every single year. I look forward to it. The Cones for the cure, thanks to Greaters, the wonderful Greaters family for the Elena's Blueberry Pie ice cream exactly. Oh my god, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Speaker 12: Well that's how we connected. What was it sixteen years ago? Was you were talking about it and you didn't even know anything about it.
Speaker 3: So sheeez, Louise, it sastes so good, The blueberry stastes so dang fresh.
Speaker 12: And it's still the same. I mean, it's it's absolutely wonderful. They got some new things that they're coming out and this starts. We don't know how to plan events, well apparently because this starts next Thursday too, so we have, you know, this starting on Thursday, we have the Bourbon Barreon Bash. It starts next that's next Saturday, so everything all at once.
Speaker 1: But okay, the market saturation.
Speaker 12: You know what, it's better than doing a five k. We'd much rather do an event like this and do ice cream and that way we don't have to run.
Speaker 1: Well and you won't find me at a five k, but you will find me at the bur Bear.
Speaker 12: Well and Greaters is actually going to be at the Bourbon Barren Bash as well. But aside from all that, it's a wonderful ice cream. It's named after my daughter. This benefits cancer research and the home run cancer research. And this kicks off. It's eleven days and folks can go to the Greater Sweet Reward app or they can go to Conesfothecure dot org and then get a cube on for a free scoop of ice cream. Now you can come in and take advantage of that. We hope that you donate as well. This is going to raise probably even in the first day, we're going to eclipse a two million dollar mark since this campaign started.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, and that's just fantastic.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's probably a fund of twenty different trials, probably impacted four hundred lives. I mean, it's just it's exactly what the type of thing you want to see.
Speaker 3: Come from this and That's why I love your organization because you know, you give to a big organization like United where whatever, you really don't ever get in touch with or hear about what exactly happened with the money, how how was it used. You actually have can demonstrate what the value is for people's you know, participating, donating, you know, showing up the bourbon baron Bascus. Proceeds obviously going to go to fund cancer research, but you actually fund these trials exactly.
Speaker 12: We funded thirty four million dollars since we were started. We're a very lean organization run by parents. We have our overheads like three percent or less, so we are all about trying to make sure that this is impactful. And some of the biggest discoveries you know, I can see in the last probably well several years, we're probably three of them, and that's yeah. And we're a small organization by far, but it's about doing it by strategy and having partners like you know, Greaters really helps to build that up. Because this is a fun campaign. It's a chance they sat, they decorate the stores, the employees get involved, we do rallies, all kinds of stuff like that, and the families come out to support it, and there's some interesting things that they have.
Speaker 5: This year.
Speaker 12: They made a blueberry pie pie. So it's an ice cream pie. Oh my god, that's been blueberry pie fashion, which it sounds a bit redundant. I had it yesterday, Oh my goodness. And then they have another thing which I kind of looked at it when I'm not sure about that, but it's a a peanut butter and blueberry pie Sunday, and so it's made with peanut butter and everything, and you kind of think, okay, that's I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I had that.
Speaker 12: We were doing an interview and I had it for the first time in the interview. I ate the entire thing on the air there, and I don't think I did an effective interview, but.
Speaker 1: It didn't stop.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So they have that at the stores.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: Obviously we're clips in the two million dollar mark. We hope to raise about three hundred thousand dollars and eleven days through this. And in addition to that, last year, we had a gentleman who walked in and normally they'll ask for dollar five dollars, and with five dollars, by the way, you had to cup on books, which is which is worth again, well, the cupon books is worth thirty five dollars. You get a free cone in the media the moment you give effectively five dollars. So it's it's it's it's a no brainer if you're ever going to get ice cream before the end of the year, right, And so they do that. But this guy came in and and instead of doing one of those donations, he said, I want to do donation of ten thousand dollars and you kidding, well, that was that was amazing, amazing, And so they have all these cones that they put on the walls with the five dollars one dollars. They didn't know what to do with this one. So we made a special one that's going to be at the stores or at one of the stores for the ten thousand dollars for up there. So that's kind of cool and we can celebrate.
Speaker 1: That, Isn't it great? There are people out there like that.
Speaker 12: It is it is and just out of the generous generosity of his heart and just showing up and offering that that went to a lot of work and hopefully funded well not hopefully, we know it funded a lot or good research.
Speaker 3: And I absolutely going back to and not to poke fund at the United Way, but they have a lot of overhead. You point out three percent is all you have to take to keep the organization running, and that means that you know, ninety seven of every hundred dollars is going to go to fund these research and the other important thing. And I think it can't be lost on my listeners. One of the reasons there wasn't much research into geoblastoma is because the children's lifespan was like four to six months or something like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean this is this is the kind of the worst of all cancers. It is a cancer that there there usually is not survivors from it. But it's the same kind of cancer that doctors say that if we can beat this, we can probably would knock off every other cancer out there.
Speaker 3: But the incentive to do clinical trials when the mortality rate was so high, and the ability to study them and provide treatment option with such a narrow window, it led to limited research even into it. So that's where you came in and started finding some of these clinical track that and frankly the doctors were excited to do it. But the problem with it is they get out of college and everybody would tell them, don't focus on that, that's too tough. And I'm sorry, but coming from as an entrepreneur, tough problems are where the biggest opportunities lie. And I think that's what folks, miss is you got to focus on the big ideas part of it. If we're actually going to cure this, we don't want to be sitting here eighty years from now talking about how we treated cancer for the last eighty years. We want to be talking about how we cured cancer. And so you got to take on the tough problems, but you also get a break them down. And you know that's what we I think we do effectively.
Speaker 12: You do is we look at a problem and we break it down into smaller bits and then we fix it and we we gear the strategy in a longitude in all way.
Speaker 3: Well, and you've also been successful in bringing cancer research doctors from around the world together to collectively sit down and share their research and work cooperatively with each other rather than maintain that little fiefdom that is typical.
Speaker 12: And we have a great, you know resource with Cincinni Children's I mean they even named their Brain Tumber Institute the cure starts down brain Tumber Institute. But we do believe in many different minds and so we fund research in twenty nine countries thus far. And so it's you got to bring more more folks to the table.
Speaker 3: Bring it to the table next week the Bourbon Baron Bash. Get your tickets to the fifty five kc dot com web page or or just go to Bourbonbarrenbash dot org directly get the raffle tickets separately, so you get a chance to win some of this outstanding well or Well Bourbon, and of course getting the Greater's ice cream any Greater's location after next Thursturday beginning next Thursday. Got a window of opportunity alive there eating the free cone. Just buy the coupon book five bucks. You get more value out of the coupon book than your five bucks. The five bucks will help cure cancer. And hell, if you've got ten grand, they'll take it. We'll make best of luck. I will hopefully see you next weekend the Bourbon Baron Bash, and I know we'll be seeing each other throughout the year to talk about more of your events. Thank you very much, Brian, and best of love to your Better Half seven twenty here fifty five krcity talk stations Cover Sincy Mary sent me An a Facebook message yesterday she got in touch with Covers sincey she went to see her doctor, she got an X ray at her doctor's office, she got her cortisone injection, apparently she was having problems with her shoulder, and then after the insurance company paid for everything, she got a check for ninety bucks in the mail. That's what working with Cover Sinci and John Roman and his team can.
Speaker 6: Do for you.
Speaker 3: That's right. I checked back after they paid for the insurance. You're like, what, Well, my son got a check for about I think it was two hundred dollars after you went and got a physical from his PCP. Yeah, that's the way it works Cover, since he has multiple different ways to ensure you medically, and it's going to be better than what you got that one size fits all allegedly policy from your employer. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, have thousands of policies, and they'll put a package of insurance together that can give you that dollar one. Coverage may result in a check landing in your pocket. They will resolve and work out all the problems you might face when you're dealing with insurance claims. Sometimes claims don't get paid. You don't have to call the insurance company cover since he'll do it for you. Just get in touch with them. It's an amazing thing, and all it takes is a few minutes of your time to see if they can save you like they are doing every single day, people thousands of dollars annually with better coverage, no obligation, just time. Call them up and spend a little time and it may work to your advantage like it did for Mary five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five online, use a form you can fill out on the website and where you can learn more. Coversinc dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: Get ready to win your way to our twenty twenty four Iheartweek.
Speaker 3: Here it is in nine first one to one forecasts. We have an air quality alert. It's in effect until midnight. We have a heat advisor that starts at noon last until eight pm. Why well, it's going up to ninety five it'll feel more like one hundred. Isolated evening storms possible muggy over night, down to seventy one hot tomorrow ninety eight with the heat index of one oh three. Slight chance of showers and storms overnight. Another chance of showers and storms with the draft is seventy two eighty three the high on Saturday, with showers likely and storms possible. Right now it's seventy one degrees. Let's see what Chuck has to say about traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center at the US Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains pine in nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. So I've found seventy five. It's over a five minute to lay in and out on Lachland northbound seventy five not all that band between, buttermilk and Kyle's as him yet in Bend. Seventy four continues to look good. Coming down the hill from North Bend, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRCE the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's seven point thirty here, fifty five KRCD talk station one hour from now. I heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliff, which is always the case on a Thursday, absent something like vacation, and it's always a wonderful thing. To talk to from Americans for Prosperities afpaction dot com. He's wearing his senior advisor for AFP action hat. Welcome back to the program, Donald and Neil's always a pleasure having you on.
Speaker 5: Brian Player would be with you.
Speaker 3: Lots of activity from Marino campaign, I know the last several times we talked, or maybe over the summer, not a lot of activity. We saw Shared Brown, like twenty four to seven. You couldn't turn the television now without a Shared Brown. Hey, I'm really a moderate sort of you know, the middle of the road kind of guy.
Speaker 1: And he's not.
Speaker 3: He can't campaign on the way he is. He's voted with the Biden Harris administration. What ninety eight percent of the time, isn't that the stat you've got on on Shared Brown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's nearly one hundred percent of the time. I'm not even sure what that two percent is, but it's nearly a lockstep on the consequential votes.
Speaker 3: It's so we have an alternative this time, and it is Bernie Moreno, a proven leader and successful businessman he is, but he's I've got I think this week alone, I got three flyers from the Moreno campaign itself. I have seen television commercials now featuring Moreno and he is on the policy and on the issues, which is great. So campaign has kicked off in ernest An. AFP Action has also ratcheted up tempo as we approach Labor Day. So what's going on with AFP Action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know Labor Day this coming Monday. It's a traditional green flag waving folks on to election day. Right, it's a sprint to November fifth, and early voting really brand. The election starts the first week of October with their voting thirty days of voting here and I right, But what we're doing is we've been keeping the tempo up, keeping the momentum up all summer out there knocking doors talking to voters. We've got nearly twenty friends from AFP Action chapters around this country who flew into Northeast Ohio this week and have been knocking doors talking to voters in Northeast Ohio. And then on top of that, we've been we were first in the mail earlier this week, sending mail out to these target voters. And then we're up with new digital ads where we're highlighting the voice of ohiolands ohiolands like Roblin, who's a listener of yours. Actually, Brian, she came up did some ads with us talking about how the high cost of living is impacting books like her in southwest Ohio. And so, you know, it's a multi pronged effort, Brian, to make sure that we don't have another six years of shared Brown in Washington, d C. Creating another cost of living crisis for Americans.
Speaker 1: Well, he is part of the problem.
Speaker 3: He voted for all these massive multi trillion dollars spending programs that were that were enacted during the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: His name's on it.
Speaker 5: Five point five trillion dollars in spending.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The scheme here was, you know, the so called Inflation Reduction Act, where they spend trillions in new new federal dollars to undo the effect the inflationary effect of trillion to the federal dollars already spend. It's just it's baffling, isn't it. Like the solution to our problems is dig deeper, folks.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: We got to curb the spending. We got to unleash energy abundance. And you know the other issue we're hearing out the doors a lot, and I think Bernie has a competitive advantage because he's an immigrant is border security talking about the need to secure our American border as well as create an immigration system that will work so you know, future generations of the immigrants can come here legally and create diversion of American dream just like Bernie Moreno did.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Isn't it interesting and not surprising to me? As they hide Kamala Harris in the basement and today, I guess with this controlled pre recorded interview, the first time she's going to be speaking on issues. Everything that's come out of her campaign is a flip flop on all the issues that America really cares about. And the reason she is flip flopping like fracking on immigration, she wants to build a border whatever. It's all because she's on the wrong side of the issues and has been her entire career in essence, but at least most notably the last three and a half years on her watch as vice president. He's in Bernie Moreno versus Shared Brown. Sharon Brown's in the same damn position. He can't hide from his record, he can't hide from the things that America really cares about like the open border crisis, the drilling situation, had the green energy policies that have put us so far much further in debt and not really brought about much energy production.
Speaker 5: I would argue, yeah, he absolutely is, you know, unless unless you're in an election year where he doesn't talk about those things, where he stays away from those things. You know, Shared Brown doesn't go to the DNC because he doesn't want to be seen within an arm's length of the Progressive Democrat Party. You're not going to have Joe Biden or Kamala Harris visit the state of Ohio. I mean, you think, right, since Joe Biden's not running for reelection, he should be out there building up his party's candidates. Shared Brown doesn't want Joe Biden anywhere near the Buckeye State because Joe Biden's policies, which Shared Brown voted for, and Kamala Harris as the vice president president of the Senate, oftentimes with the tie breaking vote to put it over the top in the Senate, those policies have hurt Ohioans. It's cost us more at the pump, it's cost us more at the grocery store. You know, cost us more in housing. All of these problems were created because of the the the Biden Harris administration and the top down approach to governance out of Washington that they've embraced, and not just in recent years. Brian through their careers, Shared Brown is a career politician, thirty years in Washington.
Speaker 1: You know nothing.
Speaker 5: He's not going to change. You can call them, you can write them letters, you can tell them why his policies are wrong. Thirty years of doing something. It's hard to get somebody to change or Shared Brown ain't changing. The only way we're going to get change is if we send Bernie who replace him with Bernie Marina in November.
Speaker 1: No question about it.
Speaker 3: And I'll encourage my listeners to get over to afpaction dot com because they can help out in many different ways. With the help and the knowledge that AFP action will provide you. I got to focus really quickly. Since you mentioned you had folks out canvassing up in northeast Ohio. Immediately think of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, not exactly what I would call a red area, traditionally extremely blue. Do you find that when you're interacting with folks doing your door knocking, this leaning to the Democrats side of the ledger or do people really just stay on issues?
Speaker 5: You know, we talk, we try to engage folks based on the issues. So you know, we're not trying to approach it from a particularly partisan angle. We're we're trying to understand what issue is important to the voter, and then we do a we deliver a persuasive message to connect that voter to why Bernie Moreno is a better choice, you know, compared to Shared Brown in his record, and so we and we engage. I mean, we're involved in the trench warfare here. We are talking to swing voters every day. We're not going to the easy layup Republican voters who already know about Bernie Marino, right, We're going to swing electorate and talking to them about these issues and why you know, voting for Shared Brown would be a failure. And a lot of cases in Northeast o High as well. One of the phenomenalies we're finding is there are folks who support Donald Trump at the top of the ticket because he's speaking to their issues and concerns as blue collar workers, but they aren't so familiar with Bernie Moreno because he's an outsider, first time or candidate, And so what we're needing to do is connect them to why Sharon Brown's ads are not true, why Bernie Moreno. Sending Bernie Moreno to Washington and creating a Republican majority in the Senate is going to be important to actually enact the Donald Trump agenda. Well, worse yet, worse yet, if Kamala Harris does become the president, we're going to need a firewall to stop and hold back some of her most aggressive, dangerous policies should she become president.
Speaker 3: Oh, no question about that, none whatsoever. Well, afpaction dot com is where you'll find Donald and the crew to help out. I wish them all the best in the world getting the message out about Bernie Moreno. And you run into Bernie told me he's got an open spot here in the fifty five Casey Morning should have talk about the issues with my listeners and last poll I saw and on. You know how poles are, Donovan. I know you're probably as skeptical as I am when you see them coming in every day. But among independents, Donald Trump has a like five percentage point advantage over Kamala Harris so that number seems to be growing with independence. And if those are the folks you're reaching out to, you got a really good opportunity here to get Bernie Marino elected and get rid of Shared Brown, which would be a wonderful thing.
Speaker 5: Sixty seven more days, Brian. We're not going to stop till we crossed to the finish line. But yes, there's there's a path to victory here. We're seeing the lead tighten up and I think we're I think we're headed in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Donalm Neil AFP action dot Com. God bless you, sir, everything that you and AFP Action are doing. I'll look forward to having you back on the program again. Get back to work. You got a lot of doors and knock on, Donovan.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put the running shoes on now, see on the doors.
Speaker 1: Take care, my friend.
Speaker 3: He's going to a seven forty here Vidabovecrecye de Talk Station twenty two to three. My favorite place period No in the world. Now I can't say that, but it is my favorite indoor shooting range and an absolutely favorite gun store. Superior service, wonderful owner. They have knowledgeable folks that'll help you with whatever you're there looking for whether it's a long gun, handgun, ammunition, accessories. And then there's that wonderful range. And since we're reaching the tail end of National Shooting Sports Month, you still have a chance to get into twenty two three. If you never shot on their range, do it for the first time. You'll be eligible for some swag. You will see, as I have on many occasions, it is the safest, cleanest range around. Range safety officers there they have to air filter, filtering all of the air in that place every four minutes. And so it's so and the price is always right. They've been a membership options that curb the overall costs. But first time shooters, you're eligible for some free swag just for going and sample and now or trying out the range. And if you've been there before, bring someone who hasn't in celebration National Shooting Sports Month. You'll both get some free swag while the supplies last. Tell Wendy and Jeff, most notably Wendy that Brian said Hi. When you stop on end, you'll know exactly why. I emphasized, Wendy, Jeff, sorry, you're you're married smart, my friend. And the staff there is great and they also have a gunsmith plus classes. Get all the information online. Go to twenty two three the number twenty two fall by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot.
Speaker 4: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Weather Time got an air quality alert until midnight Tonight. EAT advisory starts at noon and lasts until eight pm. Because it is going to feel like one hundred degrees on a ninety five degree high. When you factor in that EAT index, isolated evening storms may show up. You get muggy conditions overnight with a drop of seventy one, sunny and hot tomorrow sly chance of showers and storms in ninety eight with a.
Speaker 1: Heat index at one oh three.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, mostly cloudy over night down to seventy two, more opportunities for some rain, and on Saturday, mostly cloudy sky showers are likely. Storms are possible eighty three for the high Right now at seventy two degrees typer traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCUP Traffic Center right the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brain, spine and nerve experts right here.
Speaker 1: In Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Highway traffic continues to build northbound seventy five at an extra fifteen minutes out of More and send to town, then slow again from the Butler County rest area to what's left of a truck fire near sixty three and Monroe southbound seventy one breakwrights now Field, turtle into Blue ash in northbound fourth seventy one, starting to back towards Grand Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc The talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five KRCB Talk station Friday.
Speaker 3: Always enjoy Friday East because we can hear from my heart media aviation expert Jay Ratleff every Thursday at eight thirty. He'll be on today and after the top of our news candidate for Hamilton County Court of Appeals Stacey Left, and she'll talk about her campaign and what she stands for judicially. No advisory opinions allowed. It's one of the rules about being a judicial candidate. You can't tell people ahead of time how you would rule on any given set of circumstances. That's a no no candidate of judicial ethics prohibited. But we'll get an idea where she is on maybe original or judicial activism. Anyway, after the top of the hour news for that you can feel free to call if you got a comment, we got a little bit of time here five one, three, seven fifty, one hundred fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T phones, and definitely get on over to fifty five Casey dot com. Get you tickets for that bourbon baron Bash, or maybe a raffle ticket for the Bourbon Raffle, or maybe both, and definitely get into Greater's ice cream beginning next Thursday. Golly, I had a cup of that a layne As blueberry pie ice cream after Keith dropped it off when he left. Oh that stuff is heavenly. It's just I could use three more of those if you're still in the neighborhood, Keith, come on.
Speaker 1: Back in anyway.
Speaker 3: I guess the big question now is anybody going to be Is anybody expecting Dana Bash from CNN to ask tough questions? Starth this morning, pointing out it was kind of a comical, a sad but comical in some respects. Editorial board opinion from The Wall Street Journal saying Harris gets an interview crush or crutch she bringing along a crutch running mate Tim Waltz deliberate attempt to limit the potential exposure risks for the vice president. They've concluded in a one on two format, they've concluded, I think logically and reasonably, it's going to limit how much time Harris will spend answering questions. It'll make it harder for Dana Bash to pose follow up questions regarding mostly her flip flops. And again, she's flip flops. She's win weed to so many of these positions that most Americans are not in favor of, so of course she's got a flip flop. It's like, it's like speaking about shared brown watches, shared brown. Add will he talk about any of the things he's responsible for by way of well, inflation, by joining in the bandwagon on the Green New Deal, the inflation reduction acctents that are no he hides behind like one or two things that he had some connection with that sort of sits well with most American people but doesn't reflect the true reality and nature of shared brown. Same thing goes with Kamala. Harris's running from it. She's running from her own record, and she is getting on the side of where the majority of Americans are like, yeah, we want fracking, Like yeah, we want a secure border, et cetera, et cetera. Are you in favor of price controls which typically result in shortages? What we were on in favor of them before? Where are you now? Have you changed your mind on that since you uttered those words a couple of week weeks ago? She might ask, you want to provide every first time home buyer with a twenty five thousand dollars check? Do you think that will result in the price of homes going up by twenty five thousand dollars twenty eight percent corporate tax rate, that's what they're pushing. Don't you think that might discourage investment in the United States of America? Remember when Burger King left the United States of America and moved to Canada because of our tax rates. You don't think that would happen again. Why have you changed position on fracking? Doesn't it undermine your green agenda that you are in favor of and have voted for and have pushed all this time. Why are you now against mandating electric vehicles? Why does your campaign anyway say that you are against it when you've been in favor of it from the get go? Forty year high inflation? Do you believe there is some connection with the forty year high inflation based upon the infusion of five plus trillion dollars into an already stimulated American economy. Why do you keep claiming Donald Trump's going to slash Medicare and Social Security when your administration is moving to cut Medicare advantage and Donald Trump's on the record saying he doesn't support that. Why do you keep accusing Donald Trump of wanting to put in place a national abortion ban when he is specifically and multiple times stated he would never try to do that. It's a state's issue. Have you visited the border lately, as they suggest now your campaign folks, do you support a border wall? Actually, what they're doing is they're trying to make that argument because this so called bipartisan legislation that would have reformed the immigration laws in not a particularly pleasant way, it didn't get passed. That's the one they say Donald Trump was responsible for pulling the plug on it, as if Donald Trump was an elected capacity and has that much control over individually thinking members of Congress who realized that it was a terrible bill. Senator Ted Cruz pointed this out just yesterday. It was a terrible bill. It was widely partisan, drafted by Chucky Schumern, designed to make the border crisis work. He points out, it codified catch and release. It put into federal law Joe Biden, Kamala Harris lawless policy at catch and release. Creuse pointed out, and also put into law illegal immigrants would be given immediate work permits. It allowed illegal immigrants to be given taxpayer funded attorneys. It gave billions of dollars to sanctuary cities and non governmental organizations that are assisting in the human trafficking. And his Cruise pointed out the very worst part about the bill. It normalized five thousand illegal immigrants a day, which would add one point eight million illegal immigrants every year in perpetuity. That's why the bill got shot down. And yeah, it had some money in it for a wall. So while she pushes that, they're giving her credit for now embracing the concept of building a wall. You know, Dana Bash could have an absolute field day.
Speaker 1: With this interview.
Speaker 3: And honestly, if CNN hopes to regain its credibility, that's exactly what she should do. Ask some hardball questions. Put the cross Arizona metaphorically speaking and see how she squirms. Are way out of all this seemingly flip flopping that's going on. Coming up with seven fifty six, we're gonna be hearing from Stacy Lefton Canada for Hamilton County Court of Appeals. After the news up, you can stick around.
Speaker 5: Updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaign.
Speaker 15: We have to meet this moment as if our freedoms are at risk.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk station. This your Decision twenty twenty four station.
Speaker 11: This really was a kupa the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Fifty five kr seed the talk station. At six here a fifty five KRC the talk station. Brian Thomas wishing a happy Thursday slash Friday Eve and welcoming to the fifty five KRC Morning Show Canada for Hamilon County Court of Appeals. Stacey left In. Stacy, it's a real pleasure to have you on the morning show today.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much. It's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 1: And I'll be on the radio.
Speaker 3: Oh it's my pleasure. It'll be all you can find her online lefton L E F T O N four Judge and it's fo R not the number four Left Info judge dot com. Go over to Facebook and just type in uh Stacey left in for judge. You'll find her Facebook page. Stacy, I know I can't ask you for advisory opinions, so I know that's what everybody wants from a judicial candidate. But congratulations on the endorsement from the Hamilton Kunda Republican Party. We just need to get the Hamilton kind of Republican party to update their judicial page to include your name because it's.
Speaker 1: Not there yet.
Speaker 6: That's there.
Speaker 11: You go.
Speaker 1: See, I'm doing that for you.
Speaker 3: Because I just went there because I want to refer my listeners. The judicial races are so dang important, and you know, as well as so many people, if you're not involved in the judicial system, if you're not practicing law, if you're not actively in front of judges because of that, you know, criminal activity or civil activity, you know, the judicial races tend to be a bit of a mystery for listeners. Tell them what they need to keep in mind when they're considering judicial candidates. Stacy, Well, I will tell you.
Speaker 16: I'm a prosecutor. I work at the Hampton Prosecutor's Office, and I've been working there almost twenty years and I do. I'm in the selling division doing criminal cases, and I always have victims we come into court, they're not getting the sentences they want, you know, one of their loved ones has been killed or hurt or themselves. And we go to trial or there's a plea of some sort and the judge goes ahead and sentence them. And they sentence them either, you know, like they get probation when they shouldn't get probation, or like a really late sentence. And I always say to them, look, I don't know how you vote. I don't really care, it's none of my business. But when you go into the voting booth, you need to vote like you're a victim. You need to vote for judges that care about the community, care about victims, and are going to do the right thing. And the reason why I personally decided to run is last year in October, I started this six week long jury trial involving these people named John and Kate Snyder, and they were from Springfield Township. They had adopted a total of six children from China, and the first child they adopted had died of natural causes, and then they went back and got two more, and then an additional time, I got three more. The last three they got were three boys. All of those kids they mistreated, malnourished, and one.
Speaker 6: Of them they killed.
Speaker 16: So we were all a long trial. It was terrible, terrible, heartbreaking, and you know, it was six weeks long. We got a late verdict on a Friday night, and me and my other prosecutors that worked with me, we went back to our office and we zoomed in because two of the children that were lucky enough to survive the torture that they received at the hands of these people testified in our trial and they were terrified. You know, they were in these orphanages in China and they come here to our country, which is supposed to be a lot better, and they were much better off in the orphanage, is to be quite honest with you, than they were in the home of these people.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, that seems like a total, a total failure in the system that the child protective services or whoever placed these children in the hands of these criminals.
Speaker 1: Obviously that fell through the cracks.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I'm sort of inside looking from struggling for answers about how this terrible situation could either ever have come about.
Speaker 16: Well, actually they just want to adopt them from China. There was that didn't get involved until after this happened, when the child when they killed the one child, Children's possible like children's hostile. They got involved with the children out of their custody, and honestly, JFS in this particular instance did a great job and helping these kids get her a good home.
Speaker 4: Okay, but so we went back.
Speaker 16: We told these kids you're safe. Now, you're never gonna have to be with these people. They won't be able to hurt you anymore. Because they used to do things like if they all had like medical issues, so they didn't do things like how just a child that didn't have any problems would handle things, and so sometimes they would soil themselves and they would like rub pieces on them and stuff like that was terrible, just terrible. So to be able to tell these children, hey, you're safe. Now you're never gonna have to worry was like such a big reward for all of us. We were like, finally, you know, you did something great. But then we start thinking and we're like, okay, now this case has to get the Court of Appeals. And in the past year Prior to this case going to trial, there was a case some of my coworkers took to trial and judges from our Court of Appeals reversed it. Not because something was done wrong and not because you know, in evidence that was introduced that shouldn't be introduced. They just decided that the twelve people that were sitting in the jury box made the wrong decision. And that's not how our system was, you know, constructed. We are constructed with this jury system that we can get twelve citizens, twelve peers of the community of the defendant to come and sit in and listen to their case and make a decision. That's how our system is run. And it's a great system. And we have all these like activist judges all of a sudden that want to go against the system or want to change the system, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, in so doing, they kick one of the primary legs out from under the judicial system, the purpose of it, which is deterrence. I mean, of course, the families of the victims want to see that you know, that there's a they get some satisfaction over a punishment. But in the final analysis, the word needs to get out among the general public that if you commit these horrific acts, you will be spending a lot of time in jail, which is a terrible place to be. It's a deterrence effect, and they liberals have kicked that leg right from under the justice system, and word has gotten out that no, you won't be held accountable.
Speaker 1: Even if they do, they're just going to slap your wrist. So go ahead and knock yourself out.
Speaker 16: Absolutely absolutely. I mean routinely we have cases where people like pick up charges in they're let out and additional charges are brought, like are picked up like about a year and a half ago, I had a maybe two years ago at a burglary case and I hadn't I was the room prosecutor. So the way our system is, you may not have that case from the beginning, and then you rotate into the room and you pick it up because you're the new prosecutor in the room. So this man had like three or four burglaries and then he picked up another one, and I was like, how could this be?
Speaker 6: Like how how could he pick.
Speaker 16: Up another burglaries? And he locked up and the arresting auficor was like, well, the judge let him out, So that's why. And so then I go back and I say to the judge, I'm like, why would you let this person out? They already have like three burglaries pending, and you let him out so they could pick up a flour And his response to me was like, well, he had the GPS on, so at least we know he was there. Well, that's not comforting. There's like an extra victim. Y Yeah, that was a response.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 16: One extra victim I wouldn't have had if you would have just detained him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, charges interject my personal thoughts on the matter. But last time I checked, and you're a judge, you know we had the castle doctor and in the state of Ohio, don't Stacy left in Yeah? Yeah, yes, So maybe the no no. I apologize. I was just getting ready to correct myself. But as a prosecutor, you do know the law, you know, and maybe number five break and that's when a homeowner will shoot the person, right, a deterrence effect when word gets out that a lot of people are armed in the home, and if you break into a home, you're gonna get shot, and you're gonna be justified and getting shot. Maybe people will get breaking into homes. But in the meantime we have to deal with these leftist judges who do not understand the purpose of the judicial system. And of course you illustrate the importance of having that mindset and that tough on crime attitude on the Appella bench, because obviously leftist justice are judges. I don't understand how you can overturn twelve people's conclusion of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. As a prosecutor, that is a hell of a high bar to meet.
Speaker 16: It is it's very hard, and we even you know, because the change in our community here, we do have a hard time sometimes getting good verdicts. So when you do get one and then it goes they go up to the Court of Appeals and they reverse it just because they decided twelve people didn't make the right decision. And I will point out that the Court of Appeals, those judges, they didn't get to hear the witnesses, they didn't get to see the evidence. They didn't get like in this particular insince they did a jury view, so they didn't get to go to the view of the scene and see what the jurors saw. They didn't get to see them testify live and in person. It's like a one dimensional transcript that they have, which doesn't always like you know, you don't get everything from a one dimensional transcript as you do from people's body language and their tone and those kind of things that the twelve people that made the decision had to make their decision exactly. So it's super super frustrating as a prosecutor and as a member of this community. You see what's going on, and I, like I would always tell my victims, like, you need to vote like you're a victim. Don't vote like you know you're going to get locked up, vote like you're a victim. And you know you keep saying this to people and unless you're willing to like go out there and fight and put your name out there and take a chance and try and help change things, which I really have a right to tell other people what to do. That's why I decided to run.
Speaker 3: Well, good for you to speaking with Stacy lefton. Find our aligne at Lefton for Judge dot com or on Facebook with Stacey Lefton for Judge you can find it where she is on the issues. And I failed to mention I obviously immediately gravitated toward the Hamilton kind of Republican Party's endorsement of you because it's important, but also because they need to update their page to include you so we all know who the right judges are to vote for. But you got the endorsement release Cincinnati Fraternal Order Police Ken Kober and Queen City Lodge sixty nine.
Speaker 8: That was very.
Speaker 16: Important to me. I am very active in the community. I'm and with law enforcement. I am my Mayor's Court prosecutor in my neighborhood, and I work.
Speaker 6: Closely with the police.
Speaker 16: I live at Amberley Village. Several times we've had police levies and I've been very active in promoting our police in our neighborhood and I know how important they are, and I know what a great police force we have here in Amberley Village, and you know, everyone deserves.
Speaker 6: To have that.
Speaker 16: And I know the City of Cincinnati police are awesome and to and I always feel like I work as a team with them on my cases. And I felt like for me, it was important for me to have my team back me. And knowing that the FOP, who I consider part of my team, backing me is very important. And I am honored to have their endorsement.
Speaker 3: Well, let's face that they're doing the laboring war of evidence gathering, and you know they hope to bring people to justice. They're the ones that out there that did witness the crime or otherwise have to clean up the mess following a crime. So it's important that you work with them as a prosecutor. And I'm glad to hear that you have such a great relationship, and of course that relationship will continue when my listeners and the rest of the citizens at Hamilton County vote you onto the First District Court of Appeals. Stacy, it has been a pleasure having on the program. Stacy left and get in touch with the campaign. Help rut put a sign in your front yard, tell your friends and if you want the full list Hamilton Kindyrepublican Party dot org, it will be updated to include her. But all the rest of the great judges are there, including Judge Winkler, Alan dink A Locker, Melba Marsh who I love, She's so sweet, Megan Shanahan, and Robert Gerring.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 3: Domestic relations you got Ted Winkler, you have Amy Searcy and Betsy Sunderman in Probate Division, Ted Winkler, and a bunch of municipal court judges as well. So I'll add that link or have Joe ad that link to fifty five casey dot com. Stacey left it, and it's been a real pleasure having you on the program. I'm sure we'll get to talk between now and the election, and I'll encourage my listeners to check out your information and get to vote your direction so we're tough on crime. Thank you so much, my pleasure, Stacy, and the best of luck with your campaign. I'm sure you use more folks like you around eight.
Speaker 1: Eighteen fifty five Krsity Talk station.
Speaker 3: And I love when you save money and get superior quality work, and that's what you're going to get. I would never recommend a company that would not provide you with quality work, goods or services, and Foreign Exchange is one of those great companies that I am privileged to recommend to you. I've been going there for years and years and probably have saved thousands of dollars compared to what I would have paid at the dealership. I could go into four figure categories simply based on what I have saved on my oil changes. Crazy Germans charge you a heapload of money at the dealership four hundred plus dollars for an oil change for my car. I get it done for about two hundred dollars at Foreign Exchange. Obviously, my savings are substantial, and I know it probably shouldn't be two hundred dollars, but this is the way it works. You know, German cars, you got German parts and German filters, and it's the same oil, but all things are equal. I just don't pay nearly as much. That's because I don't go to the dealer for that. My car's under warranty. When you're out a warranty, it's going to be the same thing. Foreign Exchange will fix it for less. You get a full warranty on parts and service. An AS certified Master technician will be working on your car, and they do have data access to your specific manufacturers technical information regardless of whether your car comes from a traditional Asian or European manufacturer, from the exotic to the run the mill, it's all taken care of at Foreign Exchange. Westchester location is what I'm recommending. That's where Austin and his crew can be found. Tylersville exit off of seventy five East two short streets hanging right on Kinglin and you are there. You're there online at foreign xfom, the letter x dot com the number tell them. Brian said, Hi, please five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three sixty four four twenty six, twenty.
Speaker 4: Six fifty five KRC get ready to win your way to our a twenty three happy Friday.
Speaker 3: I always looking forward to Thursdays cause coming up next in the bottom of the are We're going to start with the Ihart media aviation expert Jay Ratt. Let's get a few segments with him looking forward to seeing the Harris Waltz debate or NEC debate, but Q and a session with CNN million different questions. It wouldn't it wouldn't be a wonderful thing if you or I could actually sit down and answer all the questions that we want to have answered. H Foreign policy, that's a big mystery with war literally ready to break out all over the world, that it hasn't broken out already. Would you do anything different than President Joe Biden negotiate the release of Gaza hostages, put an end of that war. Are you going to continue to buide administration policies relative to Israel. What is your stance on Israel? You seem to be somewhat trying to be a fine line walker. One minute you're pro Palestinian. You're making very pro Palestinian comments. The next minute you say you support Israel it's right to defend itself.
Speaker 1: Where are you on that?
Speaker 3: How about the situation in Russia Ukraine? Are you going to continue to fund Ukraine until.
Speaker 1: The end of time?
Speaker 3: That situation is really not going well thene for Waltz, you repeatedly misrepresented your military service, including the rank when you retired. Why you falsely claim your carried weapons of war in war? Why isn't your record strong enough to run off without embellishing on it? You didn't go into Iraq? Tired Army command Sergeant Major Doug Jullan said that in back then in March two thousand and five, you pledged to go forward with your words you're a battalion into Iraq, But by May two thousand and five you retired. Why'd you change your mind? He established a hotline as governor of Minnesota so that neighbors could report if you violated his lockdown orders during the coronavirus pandemic. Ask the question, how is that compatible with the mantra of mind your own damn business, which he has uttered? Do you think parents should have illegal saying whether they're minor, children are put on hormone blockers and given irreversible transgender surgery. But we know where he is on the record, how would he respond to that question? Parents want to know? Where are you on school education? Parents want to know eight twenty five ify five kc DE talk station. We're in here from Jay Ratliff coming up next. I hope you enjoy that as much as I do, because I really love talking to Jay. And if you're a business owner, you're in charge of a business COO. One of the big lettered guys or gals in a business, Lean Arrow LLC the business consultants that every bugess large and small could use. They do a really great analysis of your business structure. They look at every component of business. They have decades of experience at Fortune five hundred companies, so they know what ruins a business's performance with the things that cause you know, high turnover, low morale, poor quality, late deliveries for financial performance, every element across all functions of business get completely and thoroughly analyzed by the specialists that lean erowllc. They look at strategy, quality, sales, manufacturing, supply chain engineering, EHS, facility consolidations, so they come up with a plan for you to write the ship to ferret out and solve the problems that are impeding your business along those different lines. And for a limited time offer, they're offering a compliment street business evaluation if you're a qualified business to learn more about what they can do for you and see if you qualify. Fill the format at their website lean arrowllc dot com lean arrowllc dot com Start realizing your business's potential.
Speaker 4: Today fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: This is this simple.
Speaker 3: Time first one to one forecast. Got an air quality alert until midnight. We have a heat Advisor starts at noon and lasts until eight pm.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Today is going to go up to ninety five, feeling like one hundred with the heat index isolated evening storms, muggy overnight seventy one for the low ninety eight with the heat index of one oh three tomorrow and a slight chance of.
Speaker 1: Showers and storms.
Speaker 3: Clouds with showers and storms possible over nineteen seventy two to low and a mostly fody Saturday with likely showers eighty three, A bit of a reprieve there from the intense heat.
Speaker 1: It's seventy five. Now time for chuck with traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UC Health Triumphing Center at the Ustinggardner Neuroscience Institute. You can access the leading frames spine and nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Southbound seventy one continues to run over a twenty five minute delay from above Fieldsirdle until your past the lateral northbound fourth seventy one. You can add an extra ten into town. Northbound seventy five close into a fifteen minute delay out of Florence into the cut and southbound seventy five break lads continue in and out of Lockman Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR and see me talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey thirty I fifty five KERCD talk station.
Speaker 3: If being Thursday's time for that meaning that discussion that all usually kind of funny and fun opportunity to close out of Thursday in a very positive note. Welcome back, my dear friend, our heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliff.
Speaker 1: Good to have you on.
Speaker 15: I'll try to keep it fun and blight and happy and all those things.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk with starting the one on on your list, and just to remind your buckle up when you're not when you're not going to the bathroom or otherwise have a reason to stand up on an airplane. See, there was a United Airlines flight they had to divert over to Memphis because turbulence caused some injuries on the flight from Cancun, Mexico to Chicago.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they had one hundred and seventy two passengers on board, seven crew members cankon to Chicago. But when they encountered the severe turbulence, and I'm told at the time the seat belt sign was illuminated. The turbulence was so severe that seven people had to be taken to the hospital once the plane landed an emergency landing in Houston, excuse me, in Memphis. But of course, you know, I'm sure most of those injuries were probably the flight attendants because there are always the last ones to be seated. They've got a lot of work to do as they kind of close out the cabin service or when they've got a you know, because if they're in the middle of something serving drinks or what have you, And they've got the carts out and the captain says, hey, you know, we've got some turbulence coming or what have you? Yeah, or if not, you know, they're still trying to put things together and things go flying. So anytime you encounter severe turbulence, we can't really determine it in advance, and that's really unfortunate. But it's the reason you and I talk about all the time about keeping your seatbelt fastened about you when you fly, because that will protect you in that kind of situation. Turbulence isn't dangerous by itself. There are extreme times when the turbulence can be so severe that the crew can temporarily lose control of the aircraft, but normally, when you're at altitude, they'll regain that control quickly and it's just a matter of clear air and then you're okay. And crew to crew will will report areas of turbulence tear traffic control so they can try to wrap people around those affected areas. But yeah, we just don't know about it, which is why it comes on sudden. It's unexpected, it's brightening, it freaks people out, food goes flying, and people are go flying if they don't have their seatbelts are past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing like being on a plane with the big turbines where the plane just feels like it's dropped half a mile a second.
Speaker 1: It's like, holy cow, like.
Speaker 15: The floor opened up and you fell through it. That's exactly it. Yep, with any luck, you've got a mouthful of food at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it results usually in people folding their hands in prayer after the whole thing is over with, because Lord knows, is it now? Is this something that is becoming a more common phenomenon? I would think air conditions or air conditions, and you know, there's always been turbulence, there always will be. Is Is it just because it's more widely reported that it seems like it's happening more and more, or or more people just not bothering the buckle or seat belts which results in injuries.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, if you listen to our friends on the other side, they'll tell us that the climate change is bringing about all of these issues of turbulence. However, when facts are introduced to the conversation, you can go back and look at several reports of some very serious turbulent issues going all the way back to the global cooling crisis of the seventies, So you know, it's I would say that there are parts of the of the planet that we do have some increased turbulent reports, but I think a lot of that has to do with more flights in the air now than we've ever had, and because when you have more flights, there's more opportunities. And I think that when you factor that end, that pretty much explains why we have the increase. But in all these reports of climate change as the culprit, they failed to realize when you do a comparison the number of flights in the air now versus what.
Speaker 1: We've had in the past.
Speaker 3: What in a stude observation, The global population has gotten billion, has risen by billions. More people have access to and can afford airline travel. Contrast that with the way it used to be back in the sixties, when it was sort of that jet set elite kind of thing where everybody wore a suit and tied again on a plane. It was expensive and the amenities were much better and the food was much better. So it's opened up a whole lot of people to travel, and more people are doing it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but you know, when you look at it, eighty percent of the world's population, they tell us has never flown.
Speaker 1: How about that? Yeah, I mean look at the number.
Speaker 15: And you look at all the you know, the third world countries and a lot of people that you know, they live where they're at, they don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a substantial number of billions right there.
Speaker 15: That number is probably eight or nine years old, but it's a significantly higher number than a lot of people realize.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, let's possible bringing back talk about United Airlines flight attendants on strike. We have furious passengers to talk about, and of course we always end with a hub to lay. We'll find out if it's a good day to travel. More with Jay Ratliffe. After I mentioned Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove Chimneycareco Dot comm that's where you find them online. They do everything. It's it's time to do your your safety check. Have them inspect your chimney. Flus need to be inspected, most notably wood burners. The gas stoves also can need repair and adjustments. You can have carbon monoxide issues. It's not the flow isn't working properly, the jets are clogged, or damage, so they service gas as well. They service the pellets stove. Those are self feeding wood waste pellets. They sell both freestand and insert versions of those. They service them as well. So get the fireplace insert installed, get your free standing stove installed, get the tuck pointing and cap and damper replacement taken care of.
Speaker 1: Get the chimney swept. May need to be religned.
Speaker 3: They do re lining every single thing you can think of it it relates to chimneys and fireplaces, et cetera. They do it and they do a great job. That's why they enjoy a plus with the Better Business Bureau, locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Schedule the appointment, and I really definitely encourage you to get your dryer event cleaned out. They do dryer event cleaning. And if you can't remember the last time your dry event's been cleaned out, I'm willing to bet you it's clogged. I mean, your drying time is up, takes long to dry your clothes, and you got a fire hazard. That's just one more thing they can do. So call them the numbers five, one, three, two, four, eight ninety six hundred. Tom Brian said, Hi, five, one, three, two, four, eight, ninety six hundred online Chimneycareco dot Com fifty five far the talk station men air quality alert till mid ninetheen advisory starts sitting in and last until eight pm.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: We'll see a high of ninety five with a one hundred degree heat index. Isolated evening storms are possible. We're gonna get a few clouds over night. Muggy in seventy one is what they're saying. Ninety eight with a heat in dex of one oh three Tomorrow with a slight chance of showers and storms, mostly clouds over night seventy two love more showers and storms possible, and then they say they're likely showers on Saturday. It's going to be mostly flatty day. HI have eighty three, though that's better seventy six. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains finding nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Sethbound seventy five is getting heavier out of Sharonville through the Lochland Split, close to a twenty minute delay. Sethbound seventy one getting better it's closer to a ten minute delay now between Peiffer and the lateral northbound fourth seventy one, it's an extra five from Grand into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KROC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in the cockpit before? Jay ralliveas he's a heart media. So it's a program every Thursday at eight third. We get a couple of segments with them at least, and that's what we're going to segment number two. I guess the United Airlines flight attendants have voted to go on strike.
Speaker 15: They have, in fact, it's twenty years or so since they've had to kind of go this route. But they're saying that they've been trying for a number of years to get a new contract, they've not seen any measurable progress. So the union representing the flight attendants took a vote to strike, and they came back with a ninety nine point nine percent whoa.
Speaker 1: To do so if needed.
Speaker 15: So that shows the the unity that the union certainly wants to move forward with. And you know, we've seen a lot of flight attendant groups have taken this step voting to strike, but normally agreements are reached long before any strike takes place, and I suspect that's going to be the case here. So a worst case scenario thirty day cooling off period, and then they could have the opportunity for a strike. Now I'm almost certain if they did, the Biden administration would step in immediately and say, I'm back to work. We're going to get this worked out. So on a worry meter of one to ten, I might be at a three and a half or four. I don't think it's going to be anything that if I had a future reservation on United that I would be worried about it this particular time.
Speaker 3: He can make people work, isn't that Don't they call that slavery? I know when Ronald Reagan, when the air traffic controllers went on strike, Reagan just fired all of them and hired the military to do the job.
Speaker 15: Those are government employees. They said, if you strike, this is what I'm going to do. And at that point in time, they didn't know that Ronald Reagan was a man of his word and he would do exactly what he said he was going to do. And yeah, a whole bunch of them found out, Wow, this guy met was serious. But yeah, we've had. I know it was Clinton that ordered the US Airways employees back to work when they went on strike, and they apported an emergency board and worked with him to get something hammered out. And as pro passenger as this administration is for all their problems, they certainly are trying to do a good job at that. I suspect they would do the same thing. But you know a lot of times this is simply just posturing. It's just part of the negotiations back and forth between union and management. And I suspect the United is going to step forward and take care of this because, look, they know that to some slight degree could affect future bookings.
Speaker 1: So they don't want that to be the case.
Speaker 15: So what they're going to do is as much as possible, especially now that this strike vote is out there and could impact, you know, future reservations, They're probably going to move a little bit faster to try to.
Speaker 1: Get this wrapped up.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you sound positive on a positive resolution that they will not go on strike.
Speaker 1: But I'm just trying to just what do we get to the next United story?
Speaker 3: Po to give it a moment, but I had this scenario where the Biden administration, which purports to be a big, big believer in union and supporter of unions, and of course, which necessarily means you would support a strike for workers merely trying to get a fair wage that they wouldn't force the union to go back to work. And if that scenario were to unfold, I mean, we're talking about millions and millions of dollars and losses for the airline, right that.
Speaker 15: Could be Yeah, depends on how long it goes and things of this nature. But we got to go way back since the last time we've had a real work stoppage, so to speak. But you know, one of the things that we're looking at as we move forward on a lot of this is the idea of the current climate right now. And there's a lot more stories that are ongoing about how flight attendants, some of them are homeless. You know that we've talked about the American airline employees that are based in Massachusetts that are paid twenty seven thousand dollars a year when they start they qualify for food stamps. You have flight attendants sleeping in airports in between their shifts from one day to an next, simply because they can't afford certain things. It's just it's just if these were pilots, it would be sixty minute pieces and it would be addressed immediately. But for the flight attendants, we seem to be okay with it, and it's really unfortunate that they're almost an afterthought given the fact that they carry such an important role on board an airplane. Because yes, the pilots are there to keep us safe, and believe me, their training is unbelievable. But when you recognize the training flight attendants go through, I mean, you know, normally every year they've got to go through the survival at sea kind of training where you are in a wave pool, pitch dark, you go through everything is though, it's realistic, and I mean they've got to excel at that because they're there to protect us in the event something goes wrong. And those are not the people that you should be playing the game of Oh, how little can we pay them to do their job? Yes, I know that most flights go off without a hitch, but we pay them for the times when things don't go right and they've got.
Speaker 6: To save us.
Speaker 3: Amen to that, and I always appreciate your supporting and pointing out to my listeners exactly how important those flight attendants are. Moving over problems with flight attendants, we go from the positive the negative. What possible benefit can anyone say they're going to get by stirring the pot of political division by wearing pro Palestinian lapel pins or even pro Israel palette pins.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Why would an airline allow it?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, you and I talked about a month and a half ago about Delta Airlines that had an employee that was wearing a pro Palestinian pen, and Delta Airlines thought, okay, that's going to rub some passengers the wrong way, So we're going to put a policy out that says, if flight attendts want to wear a lapel pen, they can. The only thing they can wear is the US flag. A lot of the Delta flight attends weren't happy with it, but they understood it was the uniform dress code, right, and that was what they had to do. Well, United Airlines, they had some of their flight attendants there are also wearing pro Palestinian lapel pins, and you have customers that are complaining. Unfortunately, United management doesn't care about what the passenger says. They said, it's far more important Jay's words. But it's far more important for their employees to have the freedom to properly express themselves than any concern over the passenger. So it just but the part of it that bothers me the most is, Okay. I get that you want to give your employees that power to express themselves politically if need be on the job, which most businesses won't allow. But when we had the Black Lives Movement a couple of years ago, when it was at its peak, a lot of flight attendants were wearing BLM support pins, and you had other flight attendants that were wearing pro police pins. Those flight attendants were told to take those pins because they could be considered insightful. So I guess the freedom to express yourself only goes if you're in line with what United management thinks is appropriate, you know, if it's consistent, and they would allow it both ways, Brian, I would just say, okay, if that's what you want to do, that's fine. But when you choose and pick, pick and choose what you're going to allow and not allow, and you line it up with where your political stands are way way way wrong, and I'm sorry, employees have a dress code. There's things you and I have to abide by. If there's certain rules, we know, if you're.
Speaker 12: Going to be here, this is what you got to have to do or not do.
Speaker 15: The idea that you know, men can wear dresses or the fingernail polish or whatever it might happen to be, and that's going to be okay, Or wear whatever support pen you want to wear, even though it may be offensive to passengers. United says that's okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, people can make their choices accordingly, and they probably will. You're going to burn a few bridges doing it. And if it's a few, that's you too many. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 15: We keep coming back, Remember, we keep coming back, so they treat us like garbage, and we keep coming back, so I guess they figure, eh, you know, this will.
Speaker 3: Blow over soon or done fair enough. And finally, hub delays where we always end our segment. How is it to travel today? Other than being hotter than the hell out there?
Speaker 15: It's definitely warm for sure. New York and Houston could see some minor weather delays thirty to forty five minutes. Brian, the heat doesn't really impact us that much unless you're on a small regional jet like when we used to have those fifty passenger airplanes during hot, really hot days, it affects the lift of an aircraft, which means you have you need more runway to take off, so we would have to leave a lot of passengers and bags behind when we had this kind of heat. Now, the bigger the aircraft, the less that's an issue. So you really don't have to worry too much about the heat, other than the poor people out on the ramp that are trying to work through it.
Speaker 3: H I mentionine being a bag and chandler in this heat, Yes, big time, genuinely.
Speaker 15: Required uniform you gotta wear with the best and everything else. Yeah, they're cooking.
Speaker 3: I imagine they are anyway, Jay Rolf, it's always great having on the fifty five carsy morning Shore every Thursday beginning at eight thirty. You'll hear them again next Thursday. Between now and then, best of health, love to you and your better half, Jay, take care of yourself, you too.
Speaker 1: My friend. Thank you, my pleasure.
Speaker 3: Eight forty eight fifty five kr C detalk station. That's my pleasure. Also to mention Bud Herbert Motors. Yes, Bud Herbert Motors family owned and operated for seventy five more than seventy five years, and you'll be working with one of the Herbert family members. And that's important because they're proud of what Bud Herbert did so many years ago, and that start this wonderful company for lawn equipment and selling only the finest brands in the world. And Bud Herbert's mode of the most expensive tool you'll ever buy is a cheap one. That's because they break and they don't last. And that's what I found out. Went to the box store, I bought it. I think it was a cheap one. The thing wouldn't cut my grass. Halfway through it conked out, so I had to take it back go through that hassle, And thank you Westside, Jim Keefer, Sam Brian just called Bud Herbert Motors.
Speaker 1: I did, and what amazing, amazing service I got.
Speaker 3: I got my commercial grade Honda pushmar but I could have chosen a John Deere, x Mark Steele and other equipment. They carry all of that the best brands around. And speaking of the best brands right now, Bud Herbert Motors running at John Deere inventory reduction sale so great opportunities to get one of those superior pieces of long equipment from John Deere at a discount. So you can learn more about that online. Go to Budheerbertmotors dot com. They'll deliver it to you ready to go. They'll service everything they sell, and their product coledge and experience is without peer. Butterbertmoters dot com tell him, Brian said, how would you please? Five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one fifty five KRC dot com getting quality employees to