Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Dominic Berry and Lee Robertson. So quite small but very very hairy if you just think one of the Ewoks from Star Wars. Hello, you are watching Chewing the Cuds, your weekly lighthearted show examining the world. There are a slightly glittery kaleidoscope. I am dominic Berry and with me today is a man who needs no introduction. We give him mine anyway, Lee Robertson, Hello.
Speaker 2: Thank you aka the Ewark Appreciation Society President.
Speaker 1: Good times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because in your teeth so I've always got to have a bit of floss.
Speaker 1: On beautiful, what of you Godfersley.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing you some information about some very famous children's films that are being given a facelift and a makeover. And I'm also going to be bringing you something I've actually practiced in Crafty Queen's Wow.
Speaker 1: And we even have a game for you, oh to play along with two But now on the screen you can see our contact details. It is the Cud TV on your social media and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube. Just look out for chuewing the cut.
Speaker 2: You can see the names of people who have reached out and tickled our fancies going across the bottom of the screen and we go over to dominic in the buzz.
Speaker 1: Lee. Yeah, if I said to you spice cruise, I would not be referring to a big boat full of people on a nefarious drug.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be talking like a Spice Cay's Tribute cruise, nor.
Speaker 1: Would I be speaking about that. I would be speaking about naked holidays, naked cruising. The swingers, six thousand folks, what was what was? What were you min?
Speaker 2: You went swingers and then you put your hand straight down to your grin and a reaction that almost.
Speaker 1: Was well, this is for swingers. But there are very strict rules. And this has kind of made the news because some people think that it is no fun that there are too many rules on this spicy cruise holiday. Now I'll give you some of the rules and say, I'll tell you my opinion. Already I think they're all fair. So you've got to be over what age eighteen twenty one?
Speaker 2: Is that American? Is it by any chance? Then?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Second rule no means no, that's fair, isn't it?
Speaker 2: First, that's not like too strict unless it's for the buffet, and it's always yeah, true, true, more is more.
Speaker 1: No nudity in the elevator, in your room. It's allowed on deck in the public areas like seawood facing. Yeah, but the elevator is a no go, no go.
Speaker 2: Do you have to cover with a small cloth until you kind of get to the destination.
Speaker 1: I think I want even more than he's going to be unders in the elevator. Okay, Okay, Next rule, I mean I think all these are fair. Next rule, body cot sorry, body paint. Body paint does not count as close.
Speaker 2: Said, I'd be straight off then, because that's all I use.
Speaker 1: I think it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Next rule, sit on a towel, not a face. Well, I think that's as opposed to a nude on the deck.
Speaker 2: So no, no kind of skid marks on any upholstery.
Speaker 1: No skid marks. And no sex unless you're in the designated play area. Sex in the elevators, sex in the galley, bend anybody over the buffet forbidden. And finally, sex is not for sale. No purchasing of sex. It should be consent ual, free enterprise.
Speaker 2: Is this for the Is this for the heterosexuals. It is it for them with all the rules.
Speaker 1: I don't do you think that Do you think that is too many? I think they're all fair.
Speaker 2: But you know, if it if it organizes the fun, that's great. If you put like hundred gay men on a boat, that don't mean ship dex will be a watch with comm.
Speaker 1: I suppose I'm saying I think it's fair enough that they are saying these rules. I guess it depends how pedantic they are. Can you sit on a towel please?
Speaker 2: Could spoil the mood kind of and say yeah.
Speaker 1: Down at the job center having a universal credit check? Yeah? Do you want to be sex police?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's for me. You know what big sex police? Or doing and doing a spicy sex cruise?
Speaker 1: No, moving on. Are you a person who has a car? Do you drive?
Speaker 2: I think saying it's a car it's a very roundabout way of describing it. It is a form of transportation.
Speaker 1: Do you clean it yourself?
Speaker 2: Clean its own ecs?
Speaker 1: Does anybody clean it for you? If you haven't paid for a clean once or twice?
Speaker 2: And I visit their graves often.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a new story about one gentleman who has taken his automobile to the car wash. Now this is something he's got a regular service. He pays forty five quid a month, wow, every month for the service plan that they offer. It's I think it might be a Mercedes it owns. It's certainly yeah, yeah, he's with Mercedes.
Speaker 2: It's sort of service.
Speaker 1: You're jumping ahead, story, you're jumping ahead, You're you're.
Speaker 2: Guessing, very warped mind.
Speaker 1: There's the dash camp in the vehicle which caught a cleaner relieving himself upon the vehicle having a Wii, having a Wii. There he is having a Wii.
Speaker 2: I was not emotionally, physically, psychologically prepared for that photograph.
Speaker 1: Does he have legs underneath underneath.
Speaker 2: Sorrys like an amputee on then of his car having a piss?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, your reaction is he's pissing on the bonnet. He just you know, does is that all his piss behind the green on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, with that gets a buff on your bonnet like piss.
Speaker 1: I personally haven't ever weed on anybody's car, but nor have I been in employment to wash cars. And I think you know what, you know what I'm always yeah, I just think. I just think, yeah, I'm on his side. I mean I'm on his side, like yeah.
Speaker 2: A bonnet, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Coming in gay. This is why I would never be employed for such a job.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, piss on the bonnet, don't ship on the wheels.
Speaker 1: Good advice, good advice for life. There. If you want to wash a car, you can message Lead directly, or you can share with us and we'll vet your comments on the cud TV on your social media. Now that brings us to the story of The Weekly New York photo artist gren Halt.
Speaker 2: Oh good pronunciation.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he is a good pronunciation. So he's known for his stunning male nude photographs. So he's got a calendar for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: You're getting excited because it could contain derriers.
Speaker 1: It does contain. That's not the focus. The title is the Fine Art of Erections. Oh, but some of them.
Speaker 2: Are like I'm not looking, turn my head. Is there anything distressing?
Speaker 1: I would say it's a seven out of ten on the distressing.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I can go with that. It's having a lovely time, isn't he He's having a good old, good old stroke. There it costs you twenty one quid for the calendar. It's described as a masterful blend of elegance and audacity, the male form captured like never before. Lee, So you have a look at some of us, or look at these, look at these. I mean he's just been brushing his teeth. He got a little bit of toothpaste on his finger. He's just sort of he should be using a towel, but he's just getting it off on the mirror.
Speaker 2: Is he drawing a cock in jazz on his mirror? He is, That's what he's doing, is going shaft balls. You'll do that, okay. And he's just kind of like looking at Oh wow, I have a penis great. Yeah, oh hello, he's fallen and he cannot get up.
Speaker 1: No, no, and he can't reach.
Speaker 2: For his button because his hands around his cop and he's like, oh my penis likes a good read. I can't do anything until it's read the dailies. Yeah, well, how lovely, how artistic?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is this very red?
Speaker 2: Isn't it that one? The end of the very ends, very red.
Speaker 1: That's all we've got from the buzz for this week. Thank you very much, and if your ends very red, go to the dartests, get some creen. Good advice. You're full of good advice Web excellent, excellent. All right, stay right there, everybody, because coming up after this short break, we are going to get up to date with celebrity news in showbiz. Welcome back everyone. You are still watching Chewing the Cards and this is a part of the show where we're going to look into the sparkly side of the world as celebrity and media in the showbiz with Lee.
Speaker 2: So my first story, if you are a homosexual sensitive nature, you may need to kind of fast forward this bit because it's about it's about lady parts. And so the actress Naomi Watts. Are you familiar with her work? She was in King Kong, The Ring, the remake of The Ring.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know what was she doing with her time.
Speaker 2: Well, when she's not making films, she's she's become the agony ant for Hollywood's female glitterati. So she's written a book because they're all so this is this is Naomi Watts.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I reckonize.
Speaker 2: She's she's she's done a book about herself because that's what celebrities do, and it's all about how she has gained a love for sex toys and was forced to whip off a HRT patch before getting frisky with her new partner. So she's OSCAR nominated King Kong. This is her book. This is her Now. I don't think she's playing with a sex toe. Well, she had that photgraph taken. We don't know, we can't see. This is her book. So her book is kind of like about having the menopause and being a sexual woman and all that kind of stuff. So she tells a story about how her fifteen year old daughter discovered that she had bought a new and excellent vibrator that glows in the dark and has multiple speeds. She's very straight, and she said, one night, I was in the mood, but on my own. So I got out of the bath and I got into bed with my new Rose vibrator. This is said Vibrate, not hers specifically. It's very clean, she said. I realized that it had a sucking feature, so I decided to try that out of my nipple. I know it's not common to engage in fore play with yourself, but for this particular night, I decided I would take my time with myself. Afterwards, I brought the rods back in the box and left it beside me as we were going to have poist coital.
Speaker 1: Pillow talk Wow. On a previous show, you and I did lee, I said that the look of prothetic penises made me stop being gay. I found so repulsive. I think you've told me that. Do you find I was dead? No, your voice, your voice telling me all that was that was erotic.
Speaker 2: It gets hiets. So the next morning, if your Jo came into the bedroom and saw the box and said, Mom, what's that? And now we replied, all women have vibrators. That's very generally generalizing, and you can even get them urban outfitters. Now okay, but I was mortified. And on top of that, my nipple was throbbing all day. So there's a lessons we learned, though, isn't there.
Speaker 1: Magnificent?
Speaker 2: Don't clump you've had read Judge Nipple.
Speaker 1: I moved to the great city of Manchester from rural Wales and I started dating a feller and I thought, you know, I was like nineteen twenty. I thought it was the most like radical, exciting guy ever. And I had this idea because I grown up so rurally and people that didn't say what was necessarily going on behind closed doors. So I had the very narrow minded opinion that all the straits were boring. And me and my fellow at the time, we found in the in the what this this this proofs that we were prying? We found a strap on device in the communal areas that was used by the straight housemate and his girlfriend. And I just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Please tell me you did not use it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have no need, but you know it was theirs. It was theirs to enjoy. But it was an eye opener for me. It was like, you know, the straits can like sex to do they can, some of them do.
Speaker 2: Some of them aren't bad people. If you find second hand sex toy that are white, thirst for.
Speaker 1: Good for this is all wonderful, Good for speaking about sex, Good for a person who isn't the youngest person planet to being about getting older, doing about changes in the body, brilliant. I loved all of that.
Speaker 2: To a heart's content. Hollywood Hills, Oh that's the show news. Have you seen Wicked the film musical? Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: When seeing the West End? I've seen the stage show, which I liked I liked, Yeah, I liked it. I'm not I'm not one of those gays who's like it's the best thing. Ever. So the movies come along, I've thought, oh, yeah, good on them. I'm not keen on the fact that he's split into two, like longer than a stage show. When's that thing?
Speaker 2: It's that this is well anyway, I haven't not seen it because I do not like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a shock to people because it's boring.
Speaker 2: I went since stage show full asleep, welcome for flying without gravity, fell back asleep again.
Speaker 1: I mean that's kind of my feeling too. So when they're like, gets what it's going to be even longer, I'm like, oh, really, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hear you singing about walking down the street.
Speaker 1: It's based on a book. Is that book? I mean there is a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a I've heard.
Speaker 1: Good reviews of the book so well.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Revera, who plays the Green Witch in Elizabeth in Wicked. They've been doing all this kind of press stuff. Oh it's exhausted me. That part is why I haven't seen it, because they've irritated me so much. Hold my finger. That's why they I wasn't going to like make far or anything like that, because I would have said, pull my finger.
Speaker 1: So I've seen them doing the whole same things, sain thing that dead Pool and Wolverine did, and the kind of little rat anyway is quite vanilla.
Speaker 2: They've kind of like asked her what kind of role would she like to go on next, and she said that she quite like to take on the role of Storm from X Men. Great, so she said, you know, it might be a little bit cheesy. So this is this is Cynthia here, she's great, and this is any playing Storm because she who's also great. So she's kind of like said, you know, I quite like the idea of playing that. She said it sounds frivolous, but I think we haven't uncovered how grand she is after all that in a tourm oile at Tormole in a tourmoil to what is that word, I'm trying to say turmoil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actual think I.
Speaker 2: Think it would be great. So, yeah, she's kind of put it out there, because what to do. They kind of like put stuff out there and people go, oh, what about that. Yeah, I didn't really know her. I'm not really an X Men person. I'm not a.
Speaker 1: I'm not so into the X Men, but I'm massively into comic books in general, and one of my problems with X Men is just how many characters there are. The Storm is a brilliant character, and I believe I remember halle Berry saying a similar thing, that she loved playing the role, but she felt that it wasn't fully realized. But of course it's not fully realized because there's like a million comic books. What I do know is a video game fan, is that back in the early two thousands, there were very, very, very very few playable black women in video games, and Storm in the video game Marvel versus Capcom three is playable and is mighty fine. So I'm a big fan of Storm. Yeah, character also in a lego Marvel as well. That's the game. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: She's apparently one of the most powerful mutants of all, but she suffers about all of themabilitating claustrophobia. When there's a reason Sam having once been trapped onto rubble as a child with the buddies of a dying parents. That's going to give you a clusterphy, isn't it? Nothing else? So we're just going to wait and see whether Cynthia does indeed pop on a white wig.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons that Hugh Jackman as Wolverine has done so well and Ryan Reddoles as Deadpool has done so well is that the characters are focused on like Storm has only been part of an ensemble. And really I think, yeah, there's movies like Guardians of the Galaxy that have done a good job of but for everyone. And then there's like a Justice League, which suffered from just having a glut of too many people. You know, Marvel's the eternal same thing. So I would love a Storm solo movie. I would love that, and I would love her to play it now.
Speaker 2: When you were talking there and it was a bit like work because my partner's very much into interax Men and just went enough to the happy place that I do when he talks about it. So just as we are listening at all, and that is the end of this week Showby's news.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that. Lee. Well don't you go anywhere, because coming back, we are going to have a game for you to play along with at home in our game of the week, Welcome back to Chewing the Card with Me, dominic Berry and them Lee Robertson. Now is the part of the show where we're going to play a game, and this is one for a man who is no stranger to danger. We are going to test out Lee. So over to the contestants. It's very very forceful. Yeah. Day of the week, alright, Lee. So fewers who've seen previous shows will know that Lee once challenged me in a quiz called oh bum. But now the bottoms have turned and it is Lee's turn today to guess the identity of the mysterious bottom. I'm going to show you on the screen a far of a famous bump. It's your job, Lee to say, to whom does this bottom belong? We've got three questions that you can ask me, and I will give you a yes or no answer to help you.
Speaker 2: I am a certified Tucker's linguist, so I am very positive. I'm of the outcome of this.
Speaker 1: Well. I only scored one out of four when we did it on me, and I thought I was a black in bottoms. Yeah, we'll find out. So that's the score. If you get more than one, then you than you have won Lee. If you get more than one, I become a top Bring on the first bottom. What do we make of that? Lee? What do we make of that?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask a question.
Speaker 1: Is this.
Speaker 2: A current actor?
Speaker 1: It's not a current actor? No, it's not, Lee.
Speaker 2: Is this celebrity posterior no longer with us?
Speaker 1: Is it a corpse bottom? No, it's not a corpse bottom? Lee?
Speaker 2: Oh, I only have one more? Can this ass fly at the speed of light?
Speaker 1: An interesting question? Well, I'm going to say. I'm going to say yes. I'm going to say this. He asks, can fly at the speed of light? Make of that what you will? Lee? All your guesses are used up? Doom, Does this mighty bottom belong?
Speaker 2: I think that that is a pre Superman? Oh's see called Henry Cavill.
Speaker 1: Let's see Is this the bottom of Henry Cavill? Oh? No, not Henry Cavill. Nathan Fillion is from a different sci fi series. He's from Firefly and Serendipity.
Speaker 2: I think is he not Superman?
Speaker 1: Not Superman? No, So you misled yourself because he flies at like their equivalent of warp speed. But within a vehicle, Lee, within a vehicle? Geek asses the best kind Man, that's the best kind. All right, Let's move on to bottom number two. Have we got? Oh? We got? That's how it looks so uh? A horizontal bottom for you? Here? Lee? Horizontal bottom? Who's presenting their cheeks to you? Here?
Speaker 2: It's pretty muscular bottom, isn't it? It's very Is that your question?
Speaker 1: Is it a muscular bottom?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm just be careful how you word your words.
Speaker 2: Lee, it's pretty muscular. Is this Is this gentleman's posterior from the Americas? Or is it from the UK?
Speaker 1: It's a yes or no question, Lee, don't deviate. You may ask one or the other unless you want to use up two lives in one go.
Speaker 2: Is this man from I beg your pardon.
Speaker 1: Just because I was stern with you this no need for that kind of language. Is were you referring to the image of screen? Is that the insult you're calling me for being straight?
Speaker 2: Is this? Is this?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Thisiry a British No, not a British therrier.
Speaker 2: Is Is he also a superhero?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have one more question? Is does he set himself on fire?
Speaker 1: I can see the train of thought that you're going on, a bottom of which I'm most fond, But that's if our minds are reliant. That's not this bottom This is not a bottom which sets itself on fire.
Speaker 2: I like that song by this os is on fire. I'm gonna go right, is it is? It? Is it a Hemsworth? Who do who?
Speaker 1: There's Thor Hemsworth and there's not Thor Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: Thoor Hemsworth for Christopher, Christopher Christopher Helmsworth.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look. Is indeed we are Necker neck? We are Neck a fellow chewing the cut. Host Mike and I had a very long conversation about the seage of Christoph Hemsworth's bottom in a real bottom. I believe that is, but we're talking about later later representation of his bottom. But let's have our next one with Necker next, so we've got equal scores. I identified Chesney Hawks when I was doing You've got Chris. I'd rather have Chesney Hawks bottom. Give him the choice. That's the kind of man I am. But what kind of man do we have for bottom number three? Let's have a look. Let's have a look. Ask question one about bottom three words I never thought i'd be saying in my career. Is this a TV actor? The TV bottom? Is your question? The answer is no, This bottom is not a bottom for the small screen.
Speaker 2: Is this bottom still with us?
Speaker 1: You really think I'm going to bring out like the undead bottoms? And no they're not just the.
Speaker 2: Living type buns of steel the dead also used to but now they're just bones and stuff.
Speaker 1: This bottom is still flesh and muscle. Is it a fridge?
Speaker 2: You see it a fridge? No, that's my question.
Speaker 1: Is it a fridge?
Speaker 2: Is that our fridge? Looking at the fridge in the fridge in the picture?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a recent picture?
Speaker 1: That's a very good question that the picture isn't from recently.
Speaker 2: No, no, may I see it again?
Speaker 1: This is your chance to overtake me in the bottom race. Come on mee hmmm, Matt Damon, you say, Matt Damon, Let's see. Oh just intimate. I think I know that's from the movie Going the Distance, is indeed? Yeah, so yeah, it's our geek film. It's it's a it's a funny film.
Speaker 2: It's a massive boner and has to lie on the toilet.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's that's the guy from zac Efron. That is sorry, let's have out. Is this our final bottom? Let's have our next bottom? It's still neck connect, still necknet.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at a thone. Yes, is this a musical artist? No, it's in another actor?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is this is this? Is this from a film?
Speaker 1: This particular image is from a film?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I think it's what's his face Channing Tatum Channing tape from Did the Dirty Magic Mic? Dirty Decad?
Speaker 1: Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: Magic Mic?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the Sulford version of Magic Mike, isn't it. Yeah, let's find out. Let's have a look at the full image. No, Matt Ballmer, who's here? Then the character from Magic Mike? But he's not Magic Mic himself, just.
Speaker 2: Getting my generic.
Speaker 1: If you had a different if you had a different kind of oes that didn't have a direct conflict of interest, I might have given you a half mark. But there's no way I'm doing that because I don't want you to beat me in this way. So have we got time for one more bottom? One more bottom? Last bottom? Let's see. Although I've lost can I think he might have had more bottoms than I had, which should never be allowed. Let's have one more, one more bottom by the sea.
Speaker 2: I think I know who's asked? No, okay, is this an English posterior?
Speaker 1: Well it's not. No, it's not it's not. Actually so you don't know as much about bottoms as you think.
Speaker 2: Is this bottom married to a pop star?
Speaker 1: Well, let me ever think about that. No, No, it's because.
Speaker 2: I last question, is it another American?
Speaker 1: It is an American bottom. We've been quite us heavy cheeks today.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 1: Think you might kick yourself when we see the full inially, let us reveal the owner of the final bottom by the sea.
Speaker 2: That's no, that has been. That's not him. That's been, that's been tweaked.
Speaker 1: False.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough now at bottoms and things like that. After this short break, we got a craft on with me in Crafty.
Speaker 1: Queens Welcome Back. You were still watching me Dominique Berry and the other one Lee in Chewing the Cards. Now we're going to go and do something that fifty percent of the studio will have never done before. In Crafty Queens.
Speaker 2: I was really hoping that I would have left this behind in twenty twenty four hard my life friend. So we have to do it. Have you ever have you ever done a Crafty Queen said?
Speaker 1: Mom, Yes, I have done. When the lovely Mike has been there. Oh it was. It was joyful, So I have high expectations. Did you make with him? It was something a little bit rude action, was it?
Speaker 2: It was that could be anything. Well, you may be able to fit this in your mouth that we're going today, but I don't think you will you be able to fit in other areas orifices.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever feel stressed all day, all day day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, particularly now at this very moment, perhaps near you could just squeeze, squeeze very hard so that it take all your aggression.
Speaker 1: Out on never enough things to throttle fury of life as a contemporary slam spoken word artist, and you know what.
Speaker 2: People frown upon me throttling small children, dogs, birds, pigeons if you can catch them.
Speaker 1: They don't like that.
Speaker 2: So what we're going to do is we're going to make an alternative, something that you can squeeze or alternatively, feeling a little bit down, you just want something to I was going to say, wang into you can.
Speaker 1: Do multi multi chase.
Speaker 2: So in front of you, you have a selection of socks. Yeah finest the online shopping from another continent can buy. You may choose whichever one you would like. You have, you have, you have kind of an animal, the both animal prick. I think the brighter one. Yeah, are you gonna go for the brighter one? Okay, so we're gonna we're gonna do this first. I have also provided you with a bag of rice. I would like you to make a risotto just using what you've got in front of you. No, so you're gonna need you're gonna need your ress because we're gonna fill the sock up with rice.
Speaker 1: Okay, out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Out of the bag. Yeah, because we want that squeezy texture.
Speaker 1: Okay. Is this gonna have a face. Yeah, I'm not gonna trottll something with a face.
Speaker 2: It's not what you said last night. Bag on my head?
Speaker 1: Awkward? I can't Yeah, I can't pull it apart wide enough.
Speaker 2: Corner. Oh, it's made to go all wrong.
Speaker 1: So mess is fine? Is it all going in this?
Speaker 2: It's fine. I just leave here when I finished. I don't do it. So what you couldn't do it is you need to kind of like like you're going to put the sock on, so like kind of scrunch it into a little like a little rammakin Right. We pour in the rice and we're going to put all this right, all of it, all of it into the sock. You might have to kind of stop a couple of times.
Speaker 1: To well, I won't because I've made such a pig's ear of it.
Speaker 2: But it's very aggressive. It's me very Neil Buchana never puts up with this kind of scintillated this with a viewers watching. It's pouring rice into a sock. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Ye're almost there? Okay.
Speaker 2: It doesn't need to be right to the very top because you need a little bit of a little bit of slack.
Speaker 1: Okay, now what okay, So.
Speaker 2: Now you're going to tie a knot in the top as tight as you can, like a balloon knot? Do do you don't?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: We don't want any of the rice to come out.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you right? Okay, you've done it better than me, but go on, thanks, terity it confident.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So you can't pop it in the middle up right like that in front of you. It's a little it's like a little figure, isn't It's like a little.
Speaker 1: It's like a little duck.
Speaker 2: Heck quere Okay, yeah, you are like a face bear quirk. You need your ribbon, a little bit of velvet ribbon, and you're gonna kind of depends how.
Speaker 1: I'm making my more duck class. That's the reason I'm freestyling fantastic.
Speaker 2: Don well, lie, you're gonna use the ribbon to kind of create a neck I've already got.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, sorry I am.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want to use a ribbon i'm doing, I would love to, because I'm gonna mine's not going to be a dock.
Speaker 1: The ducks aren't forbidden.
Speaker 2: No, they're not forbidden.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to do it rizingly.
Speaker 2: Just because we're filling rice in socks, I feel like I have got like the liberty to say, do you don't do it like that.
Speaker 1: I've made a very attractive bow, very attract It is lovely.
Speaker 2: I think your is going to be.
Speaker 1: Very special.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to give it a little bit more personality.
Speaker 1: And it's got loads of personality. But continue, We'll.
Speaker 2: Give it, we'll give it, we'll give it more. So I have provided you with Now think this might kind of counter effect your duck.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've kind of made it into more of a like beanie. Now, so this is no. Originally that was a beak, but now it's a face. So, yeah, that's the hat.
Speaker 2: Their face marvelous, So I provided you. Now, to be fair, these are much smaller than one anticipated when one purchased them. It's good, yes, leading it's online shopping from a different continent. Some things they said very big and when they arrive tiny, yeah, good. Little thing's good. And so you're going to choose which have what you want to kind of glue on glue on.
Speaker 1: Now I am a bit alarmed by this weapon. I feel that we did so much chatting about men's bottoms. I feel that I've kind of set myself up as this big, rugged alpha it. Now you've actually given me something that Scott.
Speaker 2: Like when I asking why.
Speaker 1: That's a relief? That is a really because it's a glue gun. I don't think much else would be going up after.
Speaker 2: A reverse volcano.
Speaker 1: Now it is very hot.
Speaker 2: We had queen ones who had third degree burns on her fingernail after touching the hot glue for.
Speaker 1: Just a So put a little bit of glue where on.
Speaker 2: Your on your the back of your chosen face and mouth brightenedly. You don't need a huge amount, okay, and then pop it on.
Speaker 1: Wherever I think I've not got enough glue, place it wherever you want to. Oh no, it's I told you it was not my finger, and it's really hot.
Speaker 2: A god, it was that mean?
Speaker 1: Then it is hot, isn't it It is? It's very hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Sometimes you're just got to do something to find out.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I have provided strangely fashion these kind of like pemp pats out of felt and feathers.
Speaker 1: Lovely. I think I should have put more rice in mind, I don't know carry so if you like to, you can kind of.
Speaker 2: I've got mine facing away from the camera because because I would like to reveal its tiny face on its massive head. So I'm gonna I'm gonna glue my my little top pattern.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's scarily, it's not going to hurt you. I already has.
Speaker 2: Once the first layer of skin has been burned away, there's no feeling. Oh god, this smoke everywhere. I'm ready to That's basically it, really. But you can kind of like squidge them because they feel very tactile. You can throw them against the water.
Speaker 1: One. I should have put more more rice in my mind's a little bit like it's been n.
Speaker 2: I'm going to turn mine around so you can see the beauty its face.
Speaker 1: See your one is all firm and pleasant, whereas my one is like inebriated and.
Speaker 2: Letting down on a piece of paper that I can take around. Yours is firm and pleasant. Remember if you can't get any peen, any of a gene or anything in between, the a big old crafty queen. Since we found in a bin near you, Ah beautiful my emotional support suck slash wank sock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's almost the end of the show for now, but I'm screening now. You can see our contact details. It's at the cook TV on your social media and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, and who wouldn't, you can always binge us on YouTube crying interpillow look for you in the trood anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. I like it. I'm not crying into any pillows. Thank you everyone for watching. What a good old timer. It's goodbye from him, It's goodbye from from them, and goodbye from me. Thank you so much for watching. Doing the card. We'll see you next week. Bye bye.
Speaker 2: I think they should play the Rainbow for