Speaker 1: Welcome to Jeff Jeff's Bazarur Adventure. I am here with three of the four most anime experts. My voice is slightly raised because I am excited something that Lucy supports, but Jeff has always been very critical of Lucy. James, how's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: John? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm fantastic, Tamor Hussein, how's it going, Buddy?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. How are you? John?
Speaker 1: I'm excellent. To Moore and Jeff, how's it going?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm very excited about you being excited, but you're you're You're.
Speaker 3: My favorite guy.
Speaker 5: I think you know.
Speaker 1: I'm super Literally brought me into a private call before this and said I really needed to tone it down. Buddy.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, things were said, mistakes were made. Look, and also if we can not just air our dirty laundry on the podcast, I think there's certain things that friends say in confidence and you're assuming that that's not going to get out. But look, if that's the kind of relationship we have, I just now know for next time. So thanks, Bud.
Speaker 1: I just I just think full transparency in all things.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's your motto, that's the super eye patchwolve Modo. I've always heard about transparency above all things.
Speaker 1: I just I just like it when things are clear. Sure, I also like it when a member of this podcast, we'll say writes fan fiction very quickly and with the help of computers. Tomorrow, you've you've been sat there with a giant smell in your face since we started recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what's the Boddy? I? I have been on chat GPT. First things first, I am no proponent of chat GPT. I think it's annoying as shit, But out of interest, I decided to go in there and see if it was good at creating episode recaps, because we usually use Jeff JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia, which is fantastic, but it's also lacking in a lot of ways. And usually I will personally write notes and I'm looking at various ways, and I thought I'd give chat GPT a look and just out of curiosity, see how accurate it is. Then I decided to see if I could put people that are on this podcast into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and what chat GPT would do if I asked them, for example, put Jeff Bakola from seeing it into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Speaker 5: Which is just so stupid damning because I'm not from seeing it. One, I'm not from seeing it, and number two, I can't believe you're the AI guy. I never thought it.
Speaker 3: Would be AI.
Speaker 1: AI is used, If AI is used for profitless memes, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. This is purely for bands. I've never used AI in any other respect.
Speaker 1: I don't even I will maybe even stretch the allowance to a Dungeons and Dragons group needs a dungeon layout.
Speaker 3: But I don't even use the new Apple Intelligence because I hate it so much. But this is pretty funny. And I selected see it because AI uses you know, data that's available, and I figured if I put seen it, it's got the biggest data set to work with because.
Speaker 5: There's no way to know who knows what I did there.
Speaker 3: It's also well.
Speaker 2: It's also quite a nice, well not nice, circular moment for seeing it using AI and getting you know, and then AI using seen It.
Speaker 3: There I go, yeah, I get I get your joke.
Speaker 5: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We're not affiliated with that company.
Speaker 3: We're free. We're a different kind of hell. We're gonna begin with the.
Speaker 1: He's just kidding folks. We here at insert current company.
Speaker 3: Let's here's what GPT has got. Jeff Backlaw as a character in JoJo's bizarre Adventure would be a unique and fun addition, Let's think about his personality, interests, and traits and how they could translate into the bizarre world of Jojo. Stand name Techno Driven okay, stand time power parentheses, close range okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, appearance differestween that and platinum star plan appearance Techno D.
Speaker 1: We're going to complain about getting star platinum.
Speaker 3: I would like that, I guess go on appearance. Techno Drive would have a sleek, modern tech inspired look with elements that reflect back Law's deep connection to gadgets, games, and tech. It's design that could feature right now. Its design could feature circuitry patterns running along its body, glowing neon blue and purple hues, and a high tech, futuristic vision for its face. It could also have mechanical arms with touchscreen like interfaces symbolizing its digital nature. I'm a fucking at m Okay, there are the abilities for Techno drive ability number one error correction.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Techno drive can emit manipulate electronic devices in its environment, such as turning off security cameras, controlling computer screens, or hacking into digital networks.
Speaker 5: This is a ripoff of x Marketer.
Speaker 3: It can even scramble the functions of enemy stands that rely on technology, rendering them temporarily useless or malfunctioning. Bacala's knowledge of tech and his critical thinking would make him able to out smart enemies using electronics in creative ways.
Speaker 5: Well, flattery will get you everywhere.
Speaker 2: GBT knows one thing about you, and that's that your.
Speaker 5: Well tam fucking fed it to chat GBT number two.
Speaker 3: Memory Lane Techno drive can download and store memories from any device it interacts with, whether it's a computer, phone, or even a video game console.
Speaker 5: Backlas is kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Bacla can use this information to anticipate enemy moves, plan our strategies, or even use a past event to predict the outcome of a battle. The stand can essentially replay moments from a device's memory, like a virtual replay, given Backla a tactical advantage in combat.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's actually been pulled from a standard part.
Speaker 3: Of final I believe bunch digital mirage. Techno Drive can create digital illusions, manifesting fake versions of people or objects within a radius. These illusions are not physical that can confuse the enemies or make them question what is real. It's a trick that fits with Backlaw's ability to analyze and understand complex systems, playing on his skill as a reviewer and tech analyst.
Speaker 5: Okay, either they.
Speaker 1: Have not mentioned either pinball.
Speaker 3: Or yeah yeah, yeah, Hey, hold on, We've got a next section on personality.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Jeff Backler's persona in JoJo's would be a mixture of quirky enthusiasm, deep knowledge, and good need demeanor. He'd probably be one of those characters who's quick to make sarcastic or witty remarks, but always with a strong sense of responsibility when it comes to protecting those he cares about. He would love to get into arguments with people over the best tech or latest game, while being completely serious about saving the world from supernatural threats. His sense of humor would play into eccentricities of JoJo's world, where he'd often find himself exasperated by the bizarre situations he finds himself in.
Speaker 2: Yeah there we go, I mean yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 5: I mean the worst.
Speaker 3: All right, there we go. We've got a couple more things signature, more signature, attack and finisher. It's called upload. Final Boss techno Drive Unleash is a final devastating attack by uploading the essence of an enemy into a virtual environment where the enemy is forced to Where the enemy is forced to battle in a digital world of back Law's design. The environment shifts to reflect whatever the enemy's weaknesses or fears are, giving back Law full control over the battlefield. It's like a digital assimilation where he can exploit an enemy's weakness or flaws or while keeping his cool and cracking jokes. Now we have his role in the story. Oh god, oh okay. Back Law could be a tech expert or hacker recruited to the Joe style group to help with the infiltration of heavily guarded locations or to assist in battles where technology plays a man role. His expertise said. His expertise would be crucial in solving puzzles or outsmarting technologically advanced stands. He'd likely clash with characters who don't understand tech or think too practically about situations, but he'd always have a way of showing them that there's a technological solution to every bizarre problem. His relationship with the rest of the crew would be one of camaraderie and occasional frustration as he might be my best as he might be the type to nerd out over obscure details while everyone else is fighting there for their lives. He's always the one to save the day with innovation or solution or a clever strategy. Who's my best friend in the group? Who is his best friend in the Joe Star group? B?
Speaker 1: I hope it's a I hope it's.
Speaker 3: God. Here we go going. Jeff Beckla's best friend in the Joe Star group would likely be Joseph Chostar.
Speaker 4: Yo is because that's pretty sick tech ultimate tech veteran, shared human sarcasm, shared pragmatism, mischief and rivalry.
Speaker 1: Summary.
Speaker 3: Joseph, Josh and Jeff Baclaw with her would have a dynamic, fun and complimentary relationship. They both challenge, learned from each other and keep the rest of the team on their toes with their mixture of charm, humor, and all the top approaches the problems.
Speaker 5: I just don't like my name, my name kind of sucks. I think it was pretty. It's kind of stupid. Okay, it sounds like a it sounds like a mega man.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to go through the next one real quick.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I mean, we.
Speaker 5: Gotta get going. But sure, okay, sure, very quick, okay, very quick.
Speaker 3: Prompt us put Lucy James in from game Spot into JoJo's Adventure and the charge. He said, this is an awesome cross off idea. Let's make imagine Lucy James as a JoJo's Bizarre Venture character. Given her background as a writer and joelissid game Spot, we can craft a character that blends her real world profession with all the top bizignage of JoJo's universe. Name Lacy James stand name game master.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 5: You can't be happy with that. You can't with that game game Master.
Speaker 3: Elements of technology, strategy, and a hint of game esthetic. She would be dressed in a sleek, casual style, possibly a futuristic jacket, with embedded tech the glowlands of screens that represent the ever evolving world of tech. Such a nerve game Master has the appearance of a humanoid figure with a glossy metallic surface that resembles the interface of a games console face covered with an LCD screen shrying random gaming status of school sounds hot hot Yeah. It stands about seven feet tall with a highly dynamic pose that's ready to be played. Your ability is are cheak code. We can activate a cheek code to affect the surroundings. Save point which allows you to place invisible save points in time and space.
Speaker 6: So useful, Holy shit, that's dope you, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Inventory system. Lucy can manifest items abilities from an inventory stored within her stands difficulty, saying, one of the most dangerous abilities of game Master's ability to manipulate the difficulty level of reality itself. Finald I am OPI Final Verse. When Lucy is pushed to her limits, game Master can activate its ultimate ability, transforming into a form into a final boss in a video game.
Speaker 2: I'm OPI.
Speaker 3: I'm op They says, you will be laid back by sharp witted character Nerve Me. Nerve Me rolling the story, introduced as a mysterious character in the story with a line between the real world and digital reality, begins to alter her abilities. Will be a secret experiment involving virtual reality and cold manipulation, primary function strategists and ally out smart enemies, catchphrases and dialogue. Hit looks like you're playing on hard mode. Now, oh my god, that's so you are. Yeah, I've got a safe point right here. You thought this was gonna be like.
Speaker 1: That could be saved by I've got your safe point right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you thought this was a regular boss fight. Please, I'm unlocked a few cheats. Okay, sorry, all press continued, This isn't the end of the level. And then I'm not just playing the game. I'm breaking the rules.
Speaker 2: Ad I sound like a Borderlines character.
Speaker 1: That sounded like an Elon Musk tweets me.
Speaker 3: Best friend in the Joe start group.
Speaker 2: B better be my sweet boy.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately Jo.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately that she didn't get Paul Marraw Okay, real quick. If you're Apachol to be placed into the wall of you would make an excellent unique character. Here's how I envisioned him. Name I patch Wolf, easy stand name subtext, no video, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Just like.
Speaker 3: Hours sometimes would now face as a human EYD figure somewhat similar to other Jojo stands in terms of dramatic proportions and stylized features. It would be adorned with an eye catching, subtle design that references elements of pop culture, anime, and media analysis, symbolizing how I patch Wolf often the covers deeper meanings beneath the surface of the work. He critiques, this feels weirdly intrusive. Yeah, like I laughed at the other two.
Speaker 2: But now the dim Yeah, now the magnifying glasses on you, buddy.
Speaker 3: The stand could have a mixture of visual elements inspired by traditional media formats like old film reels, cassette tapes, and manga panels. Color scheme mostly mute shones with accents of metallic silver, physique, tall and lanky, with exaggerated limbs and thought for almost intellectual aura. Face partially obscured by a mask. The color scheme is fucked.
Speaker 2: Because out of all of us, John is the only one with an actual like.
Speaker 1: Branded CASKI this is my favorite detail, quite sure, and not lankey.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite detail face A face partially obscured by a mask, representing how ipatch Wolf often hides behind layers of commentary, offering a filter of for deeper understanding, stand just words, salad, your stand powers are called one reading between the lines.
Speaker 1: Look like that, I have the ship to stand. Okay.
Speaker 3: Subtext allows user to analyze and break down any situations in person or object comes into contact with, finding hidden meanings and implications. Power too unseen layers could reveal invisible or hidden information by peeling back layers of reality.
Speaker 1: Okay, all of that.
Speaker 3: Three. Cultural commentary this is critical strike can deliver powerful critiques in the form of verbal commentary that disrupts and you're a debate lord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: This is good storytelling the power to manipulate reality in small, subtle ways based on storytelling tropes or theme for it. He might For example, he might turn a situation to a classic underdog story where the opponent is compelled to act like a doomed antagonist in a narrative that's pretty sick.
Speaker 5: That could be kod catchphrase.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: I know I'm not.
Speaker 3: The truth is always hidden in place sight. You just need to read between the lines. Best friend in the Joe Star group b Rohan kish intellect, intellectual, shared sarcasm, and shared desire for control and understanding personality. Contrast, though appreciation of media and art potential for collaboration.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, yeah, we're susceptible.
Speaker 3: We're going to move on. But I just know that my standard is called critical hit, and I have abilities including game sense, combo breaker, and game over. And my Joe Jo quote is this world it's like one big game, isn't it. But if you don't have a good strategy, you'll never get past the first level.
Speaker 2: Phrase it that.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the tagline to like men's rights. Of course you have to shave off a few words there. I think my best friend would be Joe's I chose Star. Well, now, I mean he's gonna have to choose one.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to We're gonna have to fight for his attention.
Speaker 1: Tim yep hm.
Speaker 3: Anyways, thank you for indulging that. Let's begin.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Let's go. So we begin the final five episodes of JoJo's here, and we're starting off with Bite the Dust Part one. You know, I feel like the level of Jojo criticism on this podcast recently has been quite high, and so I'm just gonna draw the line here and say absolutely fucking not want to hear any ship. Yeah, Tom Lucy, you all been in it. Wait, what do you mean you're fantastic episodes.
Speaker 2: I actually watched three because I'm in the middle of moving and we're recording at nine am tomorrow and I don't I don't love that life for me. So I watched three today and they are really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty, they're sick. So we start off, and what's really interested about these episodes is they mostly take place from Hyato's perspective, Hyato being the oddly muscular little child.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: You said that, because I was like, Yo, what is up with Hygato's legs?
Speaker 1: Like, okay, there's literally a meme called Hyato leg Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told us about this, but I yead I just I just.
Speaker 3: Thought that was like a one and done.
Speaker 1: You know, No, No, he's strange. I think it's just because Araki just loves the human form so much that that is literally the least muscular he can draw something little buff boys.
Speaker 2: That's where I think you should leave. It's the little bum boys. But it's all that was in my head the entire time I was watching it.
Speaker 1: I things get incredibly dark very quickly here because oh yeah, Yo, Chicaga Kira kills the child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that kid.
Speaker 6: That kid was too buff him get any more powerful.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It was crazy that they were just like, yeah, this is what's happening right now. Without the foresight they were like what was going to happen? You're just sort of like, holy shit, this is what I went down. Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean dead in the coming.
Speaker 5: That scene, Closet Kid, that scene is.
Speaker 2: Also like some really great kind of thriller horror. It's like the way that she's trying to like cut the net, like help him because he's got blood blood on him, and he's like no, and then he does the hardening of like putting his arm on the side of it.
Speaker 1: That was oh yeah. And then and then you get a shot of his back and it's like like I want to talk about muscles on people. That dude. It takes whoever this man was before Kira stole his life. I no, wait, it's Kira's body, So that's yeah, okay, the man's face okay. But so basically, yeah, Shnobu comes in and she's like, oh, where did Hyato go? It's like his clothes exploded. Kira's like, yes, wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, wife.
Speaker 5: They barely allow her to be a person it's crazy, right, I don't know it, Like I feel like, you know, he's like, I want to now.
Speaker 2: Because you know, she has the she has the story of like not being loved by him, and now she's got his attention and she's like, oh this is hot.
Speaker 5: She wants that kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 1: I get it. Someone else's begging you previously expect expressed affection towards Shinobu, and I don't think you should be going back on that. Not okay, okay, I love her.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 1: And so anyway, she goes away to do something and Kira's father, the haunted photograph Man, basically flowing around and his reaction to all this is like, it was awful, silly of you killed that child.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm sick of this dude. Like he's so annoying, like he's flying around in a piece of paper. Stick is ready shay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not. He's not my favorite. But what he does do is accidentally stick here with the arrow, the famous arrow which was seated so long ago in part three.
Speaker 5: Wait, so now a question for the Jojo experts in the room. This fucking arrow, this is I didn't realize this arrow had like a mind of its own, like the arrow right now, all right, well that's fair, that's that's JoJo's for you. But it seemed to just be like going here now, going inside you, buddy, happening right now.
Speaker 3: And even the photo photo man was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, ship, there it goes. It's doing a thing.
Speaker 1: Stabby goodness, Yeah, I think that's fair. There's Stephan. There is like parts of Jojo, especially in the next season, where it's very much like we are all walking along the paths of destiny, all these guided towards each other, like like the way stand users are drawn together. It's kind of it. Yeah, But then we get probably one of the gnarliest shots in all of Jojo, Like, good fucking lord, the arrow goes not through Kira's arm, up his vein it like and then just what you think, like and like it's crawling up and he's screaming, and just when you think it can't get any more horrible, it shoots out the top part of his arm, still in his arm, and into his throat. So he this thing is stabbing him twice, this this one arrow, and it is really really horrifying.
Speaker 3: It's grim, grim, It's like it's also kind of cool. It looks like a tattoo a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, also looks a little bit like, Yeah, I can't deal with under the skin stuff, especially veins and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Do you like do you you're getting your blood taken?
Speaker 1: Oh? Like I don't. It doesn't physically bother me, but like the sight of stuff going up arms and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just not the best. I don't think anyone really like looks forward to taking blood.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not like I get it done so.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like tread it. I just be like, this is something I must do today.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a task for me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmm. We wake up the next morning and everything's just normal. Hyato is alive. Well, I'll tell you one thing that's not normal here is fucking sick ass haircut.
Speaker 2: Oh when that happened? Did he just sit up overnight and dye it.
Speaker 5: Gray salt and pep.
Speaker 3: It's like combing his normal hair and it becoming Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: It's got one of those like uh Fisher Price, like combing comb in the gray on your doll hair. You know, remember those things where like they would sell like funny little toys that would like, oh, you can brush its hair and it changes its color.
Speaker 2: That's you're talking about the doll heads. And they wouldn't Yeah, they would put fun colors in. They wouldn't put gray, not salt and pepper. They wouldn't do a Sultan pep God. I saw this woman at the airport on Sunday and she had the most beautiful head of white hair I've ever seen. It was stunning.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, was she a witch?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I don't believe.
Speaker 5: So, all right, that's dope. Yeah, Like John, you your hair is like a little gold now. Uh what did you used to brush that in?
Speaker 1: It looks really gold right now, it does.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look bad like your hair was like an ass.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I think I like temperatures a little warm right now.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're dealing with like the two thousands there? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I kind of this hair is hard because I really it looks when it's silver, but when it goes like blonde blonde, it very much has the energy of a kind of Hey, do you mind if I talk to you about my startup for a minute?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's that sounds.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have it until you said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, this is called hair people problems. Sorry, must it must suck? Wow, tonight I will shed a tear on my pillow.
Speaker 1: That you just what I wouldn't give to go bald.
Speaker 5: That's really good, man, that's fucking funny. I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So our little dude is just kind of carrying about his morning normally, and Kira strolls in just chipper, just delighted with life, which is pretty good for someone who recently gotten pale by an arrow and murdered a child. But no, he's fine. And what all these little things are happening like you get the newsman who doesn't know he's on Hyato drops or Hyato drops the No, Shinobu drops the teapot, doesn't she yes, she slips on because she's trying to get to the phone. And it's all like just a little weird and a little sinister. Kira just gives Hnobu this little just.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, a little on the cheek, little peck. That was the that was the quintessential peck right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Shinobu. Shinobu just acts like she has been visited by the angels themselves.
Speaker 2: I mean, so she wants I'll pack of the cheek.
Speaker 1: So I guess what what what? What did? What did you guys think was happening here?
Speaker 2: I didn't know, I saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was going to be a groundhog Day type thing, but it was just.
Speaker 5: Through a loop. I was really like, WHOA, Okay, we're going to do.
Speaker 2: This, but it was It was just weird enough that I was like, this is a bit Pleasantville, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's funny that they never really like entered this narrative territory before, and all the bullshit and all the shenatigans that these motherfuckers have tried to pull off over the years. I'm surprised that this was like their first time loop. I guess they've done it a little bit with Jojo being able to control or a deal with his time with his time theme.
Speaker 1: A theme with the Jojo like bosses is that they all have something to do with time. So if you look at like a TV remote or like a VC or remote, you can map the different bosses to the abilities. So Deo's was pause, right, it's just VCR ship. Yeah, Kiras is rewind. There's another one who's fast forward. There's another one who's changed the channel. And that's really fucking interesting.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this cable box DVR bullshit on my mind, God damn it.
Speaker 3: But it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's it's really cool. And but I think it's kind of interesting because it does kind of say like time is really you control that, and everyone's fucked like that. That's it. So Hyato leaves and he doesn't know what the hell he's going to do, and he encounters Rohan, who explodes his face with Heaven's Door. And I do think maybe the rules for using Heaven's Door have kind of been thrown out the window a little bit, was there ever any because it was that you had to make him look at his look at the mango right. Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought he just had to touch your face. I think he just could do it on command. He just like would make you well. At certain point, he just started like shouting Heaven's Door and everyone would turn to books.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then his like little man would come out and it was just like open your face up like a book, right.
Speaker 1: His little man.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's be honest, John Adventure, there's a whole lot of people's man's coming out.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Don't get me wrong, I think it's an I think that's an excellent way to put it.
Speaker 5: I just thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always used psychic punch ghosts, but little men as good as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, little Man's coming out, I think like from there from Hibernation really works for me too. Yeah, I guess you could do that. I also noticed he's got like a top hat that's made out of like chicken wire. You ever notice that? Yeah, what's that about?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a lot of weird piping on the little Man, like just always in part you remember in part three when it was like mostly like like your stand could be like a monster or a bird or a fish man or a diver or whatever the fuck the world was sure, and then now we're getting a lot of like biomechanical humanoids.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's it's just weird, never going back either. That's just what stands look like.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, I can live with that. I mean, you know they're not they're less robotic, right, yeah, they all they all used to look like Mega Man bosses to me, and now you know.
Speaker 1: They're getting more like Mega Man boxes all right, like say like like say Star Platinum. That's a dude in a loincloth. Yep, oh, more like araditions. Red was a giant bird.
Speaker 9: It was a big old bird ramebod Yeah, yeah, okay, fair enough, but cha and so Rohan basically reads Hyato's face, and I thought it was a cool touch where he starts reading ship that hasn't happened yet, and he's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I like that? I was into that. That was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really cool. That was like it's it's like in the beginning of House of Leeves, where it's basically tells you, like, don't read this book.
Speaker 1: I like that shit like that ship, And that is when we discover so eventually he reads on and that's when we discover Killer Queen's new ability bite.
Speaker 5: The dust, hang on your butt.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, because there's about four different parts to this power.
Speaker 5: This has got a lot of rules.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So first of all, it's a bomb planted in Hyato that doesn't kill Hyato, but does transfer to other people whenever they get too close to asking about Kira.
Speaker 5: They like and and and they and when they like make eye contact.
Speaker 3: Right, No, that is the method in which he like transfers it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when when you start seeing Killer Queen, that means Killer Queen has infected you at that point. But I think the way it transfers is you be like, hey, kid, who's your dad? And I think to give you some information like if I if I just says he's a he's a serial killer who stole my dad's face, then then at that point you become infected with Killer Queen and explode a couple of seconds later. Great sucks. It also has the effect of resetting the day back to morning. Great, but the things that have already happened are destined to happen. So if Killer Queen exploded you, you're going to explode at that same time that day.
Speaker 5: So not full Groundhog's Day, but just kind of like Groundhog Day with a couple exceptions.
Speaker 2: Right day with some caveats.
Speaker 5: That is literally time just folding back. This is like so okay, so with this time loop logic, Okay, the first instance of that morning with the teapot and Kira and everyone doing their thing that like set the deck? Are we saying, right? Is that like setting the deck for like what is decided? Because couldn't they have always just been like this is the eightieth one we've done.
Speaker 1: They could have been. But I think from Hyato's perspective, this is Yeah, it seems like technically his second time experiencing today, because we've seen from his notes that he has already experienced today. He just doesn't remember it, which means weird. He So Kira killed him and then reset the day and brought him back to life. So this is actually Hyato's second time experiencing.
Speaker 5: The day, right, But Kira had had to be the one that did that, did that that yeah alive.
Speaker 1: Part is Kira doesn't seem to remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the fuck that? Like, I will say, like, I love what they're doing. It's a lot of fun time stuff, and sure why not, Like you know, JoJo's is as fertile aground as any place to the experiment with time shit, right, But like the jumping off point was like, you know, I guess not to be unexpected, but a little hairy there. And I think you were talking about were like why wouldn't Kira remember?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You know? So I think the idea is that he has full knowledge of what the standability is, boll. I think it's it's kind of like the idea is bite the dust is so powerful. He doesn't need to know because if this is going to work the way it is, Hyato goes to person A, tells them about Kira. They explode the dairy sets. Hyato goes to a different person They explode the dairy sets, and that keeps happening until there's just no one left to tell or Hyato stops telling people, and then Kira just gets to live his quiet life.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he says to him, just you know, enjoy your teenage years.
Speaker 5: Be cool, right right, huh.
Speaker 3: It's a good ability m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's pretty rad. I think the the death scene of Rohan here is like this.
Speaker 3: It was that I was.
Speaker 2: I genuinely did, like a earrings fell on the ground, little.
Speaker 3: Bear ring when what's her name in the Alleyway season?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, because that's like we're getting you're a.
Speaker 3: Ghost in my sky now and you're breaking apart.
Speaker 1: No, it's crazy that that's the exact dialogue as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's weird. I have like a photographic sort of memory. I can I can repeat.
Speaker 3: I have noticed that.
Speaker 5: I don't like the I don't like the show it off, but every now in that situation is where you sacrifice his hair for Yeah, exactly, that'd be sick.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the memories pushed them all out, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just there's no room for the hair to It's just knowledge now, you know. It would be so sick.
Speaker 2: To have an idetic memory would be terrible, be joking. You could never forget anything embarrassing that you've never done.
Speaker 5: No, I talked to I've talked to a person who has it, and they seem really cool with it. It's like as close to a superpower, I think, as we can do as people. Yeah, he seems to be getting on, just fine with it. I don't think you have to like breathe live like pissing yourself in kindergarten over and over again. I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't have an identic memory, but I feel like I do that ship all the time. Yeah, not kissing myself, but like remember pissing myself. Yeah you'll remember those anyway, right, mm hmmm. But yeah, I thought this was a really strong episode. I really liked this, and I think this is the shit I love in part four, Like just I think Kira is such a great villain in so many ways, and I think the direction this last last one goes is just so fucking wild. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the disparity in quality is so significant that it feels like this is the these few episodes are the ones that he really wanted to do, and then everything else was either just spinning wheels or trying to make his way to these episodes in some regard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it, Yep, it's great. Shit. So we move on to Bite the Dust Part two, and we find ourselves back at breakfast at the Cowajiris and and this time it seems like things are happening different. Haito like catches them and you're like, oh, is he learning? But then later he just kind of breaks it for a reason. He doesn't seem to even read you understand, and it all kind of just happens the exact same way again, which is where Kira tells Hayato that like this is all destined, like you you cannot change this, And I think that is like what a sinister and horrifying power.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying, like because you're just barreling towards the same thing over and over and over again. Good, Like, this is the kind of stuff that I love like the creepy yes it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm always saying that about you.
Speaker 2: I mean I have a creep No. No, we're not like that.
Speaker 5: Hey, your words, not mine, not like that. It's okay, Look, this is a safe space. No one listens to this besides the three of us. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's good because I feel like I've said stuff on this podcast.
Speaker 2: So I just you have canceled multiple times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can know this this. Everyone knows this podcast famously uncanceable, canceable, canceable, cancelable. Yeah right, okay, you know sometimes it happens.
Speaker 1: Cancelable was hard can Yeah. So Hyato is like, well, I'm just not gonna I'm just not gonna meet Rohan. You know, I'm going to uh, I'm just gonna chill and everything's gonna be fine. And that is until his face explodes into a book at the exact same time it did yesterday and he's like, oh fuck. And that's when Kira is like, ho ho talks tail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome, that was great. Can I do that? And I hear that again?
Speaker 1: Yep, I think.
Speaker 3: That is a wild How you've sounded exactly like the first one.
Speaker 1: It's just like Santa. Yeah. And so we see Rohan die again and it's really grizzly again, and at this point, Hyato is like, well, my life is a nightmare beyond description, and Kira is like, better go Kira's line here, he's like, I better go to work so I can make my family happy. Yeah, that was awesome. Like what so? One of my favorite bits about the Jojo All Star Battle, which is not a great fighting game, but it is a fantastic piece of fan service, is that when you win a fight as Kira, he immediately just like gets a phone call and he's like, what, yes, sir, I'll be right there, yes sir, yes sir, And he starts apologizing to his boss. And I just think, like the idea that there is this ultra evil, nightmare salary manipulating person who's just happy to be like yes, sir, okay sir, Like he was want to be the company president. He just wants to hide in plain.
Speaker 2: Sight and just wants his quiet life.
Speaker 1: And turning women into hands.
Speaker 2: He those hands.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're going to talk? Are we going to talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He does, he does, he does, he does. He where the bonus or does he make a hole with the hand with the fingers.
Speaker 3: I think he's he's like curling the fingers into a mm hmmm, the.
Speaker 2: Ultimate stra I've made that. I've made that joke before, for sure.
Speaker 5: Cool is it? Cool? Is the snow the other day?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: Weather's changing, Winter's coming, As they say, he walked right into that one.
Speaker 3: He really did.
Speaker 5: Did put my head on it, tried to get away, but God, somehow.
Speaker 1: Like it looks like Jeff is trapped in his own bite the dust.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there we go. Anyone else you want to take a shot? Windows closing, folks, it's.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well that was needless anyway.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Jeff like looks despondent in a way that I genuinely feel like we are rubbing our audience by them able to see it.
Speaker 2: He kind of looks like he's enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I felt like he's very confident in himself, which is I think it wouldn't work otherwise.
Speaker 5: No, okay, well we'll leave it to the to the mystery of the theater.
Speaker 1: Here people think we pick on you, Jeff because they can't see the little smile.
Speaker 5: Oh you three.
Speaker 1: A bunch of scamps. So it's a round this point that the Jojo Gangs show up.
Speaker 5: What a cluster. This turns into.
Speaker 1: Fucking Look, I've talked about Kuchi for the entirety of this part of the podcast, but the way he's literally holding a fucking photograph of Hyato and he's like, feel.
Speaker 5: Like it's a lot of like the Spider Man give a meme of like everyone pointing to each other, Like, I just really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: And then Jodoro comes along and is in two seconds is like it's bits him, fucking kid, you moron, Yeah, you dumb ass, And then we get I I love this scene, this really tense scene where Hyato he knows these guys have the only like potential to beat Kira, but he can't express to them anything about the situation or they'll all explode. And I just I love the tension of this, Like it's such a night. It's it's this is the like equivalent of those dreams you have where you're trying to push someone and you're moving in slow motion. Yeah yeah, people have those dreams, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Or it's like you need to push the door closed, but the there's no like latch on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I think I've had a dream like that.
Speaker 5: No, it's good, good for you, It's not great until tonight.
Speaker 2: Well last night I had a dream that we were doing Giant Giant bomb at night and we were with Hassan Piker was there. So those are pretty good. Dream chill till, chill.
Speaker 3: Dream pretty good.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, guys, be my favorite dream I ever had?
Speaker 5: You dream about Hassan too? Is that? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Do we all dream about? Seems like it.
Speaker 1: I have yet to dream Bisan just you know Metal Sonic, Sonic, the Hedgehog. Yeah, sure, I had a dream that he was in an episode of The Wire.
Speaker 5: That that is what a circusy cartoonery fuckery is that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 1: I just remember Lieutenant Daniels being like, and he's made entirely of metal.
Speaker 5: Would you like drop acid before you went to bed? Like, what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Dude? No?
Speaker 5: Just just living my life, Jeff God, just being a man, Just being a man.
Speaker 1: See it is a really good dream, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's a really good dream.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: That is the funniest thing ever. Like, wow, did you ConFlat those two universes?
Speaker 1: I just think it'd be neat.
Speaker 3: It is neat me.
Speaker 5: No one's denying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a moment for you. I imagine body being like, guys, check it out. This guy's really fast.
Speaker 5: And they're just like taking like the tip of the gun, just tapping him and like see this. Yeah, clink fucking metal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's doesn't work the same. If it's any other Sonic the Hedgehog character, it's too goofy. But Metal Sonic I just feel like he kind of.
Speaker 5: Works Metal Sonic in three's company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys excited about the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie, No I am No.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm always excited for Keanu Reeves. But I didn't watch Sonic two, and I'm just not I'm not a Sonic Sonic too.
Speaker 1: Is Sonic two is fun?
Speaker 5: It's they're all fun.
Speaker 3: List the issue they make knuckles a dumb sec it's like weird. I don't like who cares. I don't like that they make knuckles a dumb.
Speaker 1: Dumb archacts dumb dumb.
Speaker 3: No, it's cool, isn't a kidnapped like flying around knuckle now? He's like, I mean, what from the games?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, well from the games made you think like this guy is not He is specifically not dumb because.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know any dumb things. He glides around. He's basically a cheek code. Also, I don't get a single shit about Sonic, so I think Interests Elba is like very unique. I think his delivery for Knuckles is like it's kind of perfect, like it's it's it's it's weird. And I also think Ben Schwartz is like, I like oddly perfect per Sonic too. I think like they did a really good job of that. You know, Yeah, my kid's freaking out. That's all he cares about. His Sonic three ship can't come out character.
Speaker 5: It's probably Sonic, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or maybe he's into Tails too. I think he thinks Tails is pretty dope. But hey, he blew through that Knuckles side series that was on.
Speaker 3: Channel the trivia around Tails his name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, the miles per hour, Yeah, how I don't think you appreciated as much as like you should have. He did ask me if Tails had two buttholes, though, which I thought was like a really good question because he's got two tails and You're like, yeah, because he's smart. It was like does what does he have two assholes?
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, you know what, maybe two bothles? Hyatto tries to stab himself in the neck with a knife.
Speaker 3: Nice, why is he walking around a Stanley knife in his bag?
Speaker 2: You can't ask that question because like, so I got done for having a trying to take a knife through TSA. You got done for taking a knife through TSA. We went to go see sixty musical. I had to take my knife out of my bag and put it outside. We went to see Shrek the Musical last weekend and Max had to take his knife out of his bag. You walk around with people who walk around with.
Speaker 1: Knives, But.
Speaker 3: Why do you all walk around with I live in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: No, so what are you gonna do? Like cut someone? You know how to use it?
Speaker 2: It was just like a little I just like a little tool.
Speaker 3: My one was like a little knife that I was like kept in a case that's the size of like a card, and it would like magnetically attached to my wallet. It was like a unit in my modular wallet and I'll use it.
Speaker 5: How big is the blade?
Speaker 3: It was? It's not that big. It's mainly for like opening boxes and some light self defense, you know, murder.
Speaker 2: There was a key chain that I would use to open boxes with and I just kept it on my queuing.
Speaker 3: My knife was so low profile that I forgot it was on my wallet and got taken away from me.
Speaker 2: Me too with my key chain, and it was and it was my Christmas knife. I got it for Christmas.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that I get like a Christmas stabbing, I get a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Stuff delivered, and so I always just you know, like my regular box cutter is in the kitchen, which is far away, it's not next to the door, which is where I typically open my packages. So having that knife on my key and that I could open stuff immediately and get that gratification of retail therapy.
Speaker 5: As someone who used to be deathly afraid of knives still am to some degree, I respect all of you, and I've also tried to embrace.
Speaker 3: Afraid, embrace the fear afraid.
Speaker 2: Of being stabbed. I was just afraid of like accidentally cutting yourself.
Speaker 5: So when I was when I was young, I've told the story many times, but when I was young, maybe around eleven or twelve, I found a knife and.
Speaker 2: He's holding a knife right now.
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh, yeah, what you're doing, You've got a knife in your hand.
Speaker 5: Now, No, I don't oh this little thing, yeah, this little so basically it's no, what do you mean is it my yes, Dylan's knife. So I basically put my thumb on the sharp part as a child, and that'll that'll do a number on a on a young person, both physically and mentally. Bro don't have a photographic memory, but sure, shit remember that. And it took me. It took me a good thirty years to really get beyond that. And now I kind of like having a knife around, not for killing, for for cutting.
Speaker 3: Is that the only one?
Speaker 2: He's the gave new of the Eastern Coast. I my knife story, then my knife, my knife. So you know how dull knives in the kitchen are really terrible, Like you will cut yourself more often than not a dull knife than a sharp knife. Sure, So one of my dad's friends decided to get all of the wives together and oh, I don't like and he was like, I'll shop a everyone's knives. I'll teach you all how to shop in your knives.
Speaker 1: So you don't.
Speaker 2: And being a woman, being an eight year old girl at the time, I was, you know, I could either go watch the football with the dads or hang out with the wives soccer. Shut up, you are outnumbered here.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I I was, I was trans I was localizing. Yes, thank you to.
Speaker 2: Sit anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: So he starts sharpening this knife and he just is talking. He's talking about how dangerous it is, and they just fucking goes into that thumb.
Speaker 3: My guy, Oh my god, the thumb.
Speaker 2: The blood it was everywhere and professionally done.
Speaker 1: So did he look at the thumb and then look at you and be like see and he was like nicked an artery?
Speaker 3: There? My bad?
Speaker 1: Can I show you, guys what I use for self defense?
Speaker 3: Your face?
Speaker 5: Are you just gonna show me your I was gonna say, hell, yeah, are those registered?
Speaker 1: I never hadn't registered, so probably not in my entire life, So maybe it will all fail me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll say, oh, guys, I just broke up with my pet sitter.
Speaker 8: Oh no, all right, women, I'm sorry, Lucy, but I just need to know a little bit more about.
Speaker 5: This that makes one of us go on.
Speaker 2: So she's she's this wonderful woman who looks after my cats whenever I travel, and like she loves them. She stays extra and doesn't charge me. She sends me so many pictures and videos like my my cats don't really like other people, but they love her. Sure, And I'm moving and she doesn't. She doesn't work in the area that I'm.
Speaker 5: Moving to, out of her jurisdiction, out.
Speaker 2: Of her jurisdiction, and I've just had to tell.
Speaker 3: Her she'll travel for you.
Speaker 2: She just said she's too far, so I said she can come around anytime. Because I feel terrible. This is this is literally like it's not you, it's me.
Speaker 1: When I moved, I had to had to do like my last class in the and I like cried walking home. I'm never never going to see these people again. Well I'm probably no, I'm never going to see him again.
Speaker 5: Yes, No, let's be honest. Knife is tough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell her that, like you know, she can come and whenever and you know, hang out and just because actually we get on and like chat and she sends me pictures of her dog and her cat and she had another cat who sadly died like last year, and she takes me about it, and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: She should be coming to me moon soon. Yeah, a new cat speaking of sadly dying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's get back to the show. That was great, really good.
Speaker 1: Basically, the Jojo Gang pushed the questions just a little too far. They're like, Tiato, who's your dad? What's going on? Are you scared to talk to us? Did you just try and stab yourself with a knife? And when Hyato tries that, a tiny killer Queen stops him. Awesome, and this activates as the trigger for Killer Queen to infect every one of our heroes and blow them to kingdom. Come now, I hate to see it. So, guys, there has been a little plant and payoff here that I have waited several years to reveal to you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck up. Oh my god, I'm not ready for this.
Speaker 1: Is Tam, can you hear us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, so Tim, sorry, Oh I thought Tam was bringing something back to show the class.
Speaker 1: So every person it's like a kind of this like line of light shoots through them and then they explode. Yep, do you remember the line of light that shoots through Jotero? Sure, it basically goes up his face splits him in half and he explodes. Yeah do you remember this image?
Speaker 5: Oh my god from the Oino Boinco comment from the Oingo Boingo episode.
Speaker 7: Oh it came true finally, Oh my god, how fucking cool is that?
Speaker 6: That is really cool? Okay, that's great payoff. That's you know what. Sometimes you can accuse oraky of some higglety pigglety bullshit. That's fucking great.
Speaker 3: I will accuse him of higgledy piggldy more often than not.
Speaker 2: Waiting on that like going back in time man with a haircut thing.
Speaker 1: To you ain't gonna be waiting a while about twenty two years by my count.
Speaker 5: This is dope. I love this. Yeah, it's great, very cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you John. That hey, literally what you're paying me for. Yeah. So then anyway we go. We find ourselves back at the beginning of the morning again, and he too is full of despair, but something else also determination in his eyes. He has to stop Kira, he has to save his unbelievably hot mom. Is the kind of theme of this episode of things.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't think, Yeah, he's not like whoa.
Speaker 1: I look, I am imposing my own criticalness.
Speaker 5: Look, listen, the moms are hot.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's just objective. Is anyone's going to argue with that statement.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're behaving like a bit of a guna right now. No, that's unfair.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think I thought this was a safe space.
Speaker 5: That's unfair.
Speaker 3: Listen, I didn't say anything about it. If you need to coomb your coom, do whatever. Look.
Speaker 1: I feel like, for the for the entirety of our Jeff or of our Cowboy Bebop season, Jeff could just go on and on and on and about a pregnant lady and I can't get one line in about you know.
Speaker 3: It's because you framed it as his her child doing, you know, thinking she's sexy?
Speaker 1: Is I think I think maybe that was your.
Speaker 3: Listen, let's not talk about it. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: I said, Okay, God, so I think I think, Tom, you want to find the fucking pervert you want to find. How about you look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't look at I only look at pictures of Jeff Becklo okay.
Speaker 5: And I only looked good Katerina soul.
Speaker 3: You did you google her to remember her name?
Speaker 5: Your goddamn you know it was Katerina the way you know her, that's crazy. Oh I don't know her. Yeah, hey, with any luck but yeah, and then I was just like reminded of like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Look at her?
Speaker 5: Just a little check in, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good to see you. Very nice.
Speaker 1: So Hyatto basically decides that the only way out of this is to kill his father, which is you know, I respect it, sure, And he also makes the very logical decision that the only way to kill his father is to use the magical cat flower in his basement, who shoots air bullets, right.
Speaker 3: What we've been thinking about everyone plant And then al it appears.
Speaker 5: Literally glad they're getting Yeah, I'm glad they're getting their money's worth it with this dumb ass thing, Okay, because I feel like it was so goofy and dumb to have it live and die in a couple of partiers. There was like a bit of a loss. So I'm glad this dumb freak is back.
Speaker 1: This dumb freak is plays a significance or a part in the final battle. And I just have to wonder did Iraqi intend it like that from the SnO, I.
Speaker 5: Think he was just sort of like, what do I got here. What am I working with here?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right, the addic.
Speaker 3: I think someone asked him, like, so, what was up with the flower in the attic? And then he went, oh shit, and then he wrote it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I read the sounds of book this year, Flowers in the Attic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not. I never read it, but I know I know what it's about rough one.
Speaker 1: It's it is a book that knits despair. Mm hmm. It's good. I enjoyed it. So Hyato finds his own flower in the attic, the flower being the air breathing bullet cat, and decides that he's going to put it in his school bag and takes it out into the street, where he knows Kira is going to approach him to put his hat on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Checks out. However, there's a problem with his plan because he was acting a little off this morning, a little too sassy. Perhaps Kira is like something up with this fucking kid, and he just hides behind a tree. He's like, hell, I'll be safe here behind this tree. The small child cannot hurt me if I am behind mytery.
Speaker 5: And was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: The kids operate by hide and seek rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the time for Rohan approaching is dying, and Hyato basically has to undo bite the dust or get Kira to undo it before Rohan dies because otherwise it's it's kind of just all locked in. And the little fucker does it. He manages to nail Kira in the chest with a magical cat air bullet.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: What a sentence, by the way, mm.
Speaker 3: Hm and its magic plant plant cat air bullet.
Speaker 1: His magical plant cat air bullet stand user and yep.
Speaker 5: Let's say.
Speaker 1: Kira is like, well, now, hang.
Speaker 3: On, this is the dumbest in this entire show.
Speaker 1: It was I I okay, I love it. Here's why. It brings a nightmarish quality to this scene where it's like, well, no matter whatever you do, your focks, there's no It's like causality itself is protecting Kira. We his time.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: They said this is destiny. Your fate is your fate.
Speaker 1: It's sealed.
Speaker 5: So by the rules that this show, or rather two parter has constructed, it is following them, is it not.
Speaker 1: And so with that, Hyato is once again locked in, or seemingly locked into the cycle of murder and madness. His clock hits eight thirty and the episode ins.
Speaker 3: So put your little hand in mind.
Speaker 5: That's groundhoung day.
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 3: I never seen it?
Speaker 1: Scared You've really.
Speaker 5: Well, then that didn't register for you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why I was very confused about it.
Speaker 1: Helps. I have seen it, and I didn't know what you were The six a m.
Speaker 5: Alarm clock, it's it's it's that song always plays, that's six. Yeah, I mean I've seen that film many many times. Yes, I think it's insane that this fucking watch saves his life or it's just so silly, and but yes, this is the rules that we are playing with, and I'm really curious to see how they're gonna unfunck this.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find out soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems unfussable. I think maybe for the first time ever, we are recording two days in a row.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we gotta do it. Watch.
Speaker 1: I'm like right in there right now, like I'm in JoJo's. I'm having a good time, and I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: I have a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we're going to space these out, but there's a chance that you might, You dear viewer listener, might need to wait a week before the next episode comes along.
Speaker 2: Somehow they're all getting edited tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I have had multiple people come to me and been like, is Jeff Jeff's actually going to finish Diamond? Yes, goddamn it, Yes.
Speaker 5: It's happening. Maybe it's very exciting. We're gonna do the final three episodes, right yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Because I watched the first episode of the three, Jeff, I employ you to watch the opening credits for a change.
Speaker 1: For the final Yeah, credits are a necessity.
Speaker 5: For Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable Part one?
Speaker 2: Should it's cool?
Speaker 5: Okay, you got it? Okay, all right, wow.
Speaker 3: You have here another episode?
Speaker 1: Where can the People Find You? Who? Mem Oh?
Speaker 2: So I was distracted because Tom took his cap off and his hair was incredible. I am everywhere at Lucy James Games. I'm posting on Blue Sky right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's chill.
Speaker 2: And you can Yeah, my same us and name everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's me Tomorro Who's saying where can the People find you?
Speaker 3: Stop telling everyone about Blue Sky? The freaks are going to show up there. They already have.
Speaker 2: Not as bad and I've been getting some porn butts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I am at tomorrow H and Everything or tomorrow H dot com on fancy and that's my don't talk to me for another year. That's were talking about tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Jeff, where can the people find you?
Speaker 5: Uh, the same place as you've come to know and love On Blue Sky, I'm I'm I'm becoming most active there. I'm at Jerff dot x y z.
Speaker 3: Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 1: Just Jeff makes some good posts on Blue.
Speaker 5: Thank you for interrupting him, Tam, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was saying anything.
Speaker 3: I think you said cool. You can find me pretty.
Speaker 1: Much everywhere at I Patch Wolf and also I think I have a new merch collection out No if you want to go over to I Patch Wolves do also have a new video called Jake Paul b Mike Tyson about what a fucking scammer it's that guy is. No, we never actually did anyone in real fight tomorrow. Hell, it's fucking so laughable to ship he pulls. It's Oh, it makes anyway. Guys, thanks for joining us. We'll see you next time. On Jeff Jeff's Bizarre Adventure, I don't know why?
Speaker 3: Why did that happen?
Speaker 5: Jeff Jeff's Bizarre Adventure is hosted by timoor Hussein, Lucy James, John, Super Eye Patch, Wolf Walsh, and me Jeff Backlar. Our post producer and editor is Jean Luke Sepke. Our logo is designed by Justin Vashon and Jesse O'Brien. Thanks so much for listening, Animy