Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just because my dog. Something killed your dog, my dog. We're flying through the or over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 2: Happen. What are you putting?
Speaker 1: We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 3: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing up? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside, Jesus Quice, you better hello. Hit the boddy out here, quin, I'm out there. I thought of a bit about Tech forty nine. I don't know easy out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm buking right head he there, and thanks so much for joining me for the show. If you guys remember, Jeremy from Australia was on the show months and months ago, and he's a regular fixture over on that Bigfoot podcast with his voicemails and his emails from over in Australia. Jeremy gets out and actually looks for Yaowi's over there, and he had an interesting conversation with a man and his daughter about their experience out in the same area that Jeremy goes out and does his investigations. So Jeremy and his research partner decided to take them back where they saw this creature and heard these vocalizations. I thought it would be really cool for you guys to hear them go through the way that they do this investigation. I'm going to link to the full length video that's about forty two minutes or so. I've tremmed this down for you guys and taken out some of the unnecessary stuff here, but the actual video itself that I'm going to link to on the blog, So head over to Paranormal World Productions dot com check out the Sasquatch Outasey blog at the top of the page. You can see the video there, so you can see the visuals that they're talking about here in this audio. I want to thank Jeremy for allowing me to use this audio, and thank Gary for sharing his experience and allowing you guys to have a glimpse of what it's like to look for Yowie's in Australia. It's all this left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
Speaker 5: Yes it we're back. We've got Mark here and Ella is there in Canna. You got Gary in the background, and of course Matt's tagging. So we're gonna get a walk through with the experience slashing counter and go and have an exploring the bush and see if we can find any breaks or anything. Maybe they left when they experienced it. We'll see you when we're up there. Was it about this quiet when you came that day?
Speaker 6: No, it is like quiet artitude.
Speaker 5: He must be yep, not us or anything.
Speaker 7: I'm not like a singing king. It's like that eerie feeling to it because there's like no wind or anything, and you got was.
Speaker 6: Just like super quiet.
Speaker 5: Was there many other people in the park?
Speaker 6: No, not that great.
Speaker 5: Remember a couple of cars was one car sounds.
Speaker 7: Like one or two other cars.
Speaker 8: It was like eleven thirty.
Speaker 7: It was just you know, I remember been super earlier.
Speaker 5: Any just missing you've been here? Gay, This tree over there's a few of them.
Speaker 9: If I wasn't employed, you.
Speaker 5: Know this beautiful that's moving.
Speaker 8: In there.
Speaker 5: There's one way.
Speaker 2: It wasn't there was it that looks pretty new, was wedged in place, and the the treud started growing around it for that journey.
Speaker 5: That's my girl. Get that one bird the metal arm and pissing off that a trial there, Matt, Sorry, I'm going to get these mixed up me even though I know you a Dan trail because this is where I reckon. We heard him come down that day. But this is where we reckon. We heard and come down and land and then stop that way towards us.
Speaker 9: You have that we are there thirty, don't.
Speaker 8: We're a bit further in.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is where I pictured it, which is I pitched it at the top of the creatre. Yeah, this is a bit more.
Speaker 9: This is probably your isolated from the majoram.
Speaker 5: Anything Gary you can find here is miss turned rocks just maybe good. He's in the creek, so I instead of track, you'll find those rocks that have just been while you were really if that have.
Speaker 9: You been more of those broads.
Speaker 5: The craze, no.
Speaker 10: Sting digging on there, gap between the toe it looks like it doesn't it'll be left foot big toe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a boot.
Speaker 10: Hill that's probably trash Yeah, that's that's probably your boots. That's that's stiffney footprint.
Speaker 5: Almost looks like a mid doesn't it. Everybody here, And it's pretty flat the whole way.
Speaker 8: Through the cats on the big tie on the second toe.
Speaker 5: The one that you found here.
Speaker 10: We just have that they don't wear shoes, our feet and it's performed over the ears from the shoes.
Speaker 9: If you see, like a lot of Native people, we don't wear shoes.
Speaker 10: If their toes splay, it'll be the same same sort of thing that comes.
Speaker 5: A bit of stability and everything as well, doesn't it.
Speaker 10: Actually it's the one finding as usual doesn't command in camera, with which a.
Speaker 11: Better pick than the track because the heal impression here mid tassle break big toes out of toes gat between the big toe editoes as we're just talking about displayed toes with beans that don't wear shoes, that their feen aren't change it.
Speaker 9: Over the use and wearing shoes or like Homo sapiens.
Speaker 10: Now, let's say from this direction, it's left end footprint, so it's pretty stepped straight on the rocks brought there and moved up.
Speaker 5: Next question I have is what's behind it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a lot of walking with you very passing.
Speaker 5: Wind's playing. There's too much. Yeah, anyway, interesting and that makes sense with that toad digging when you step up onto that rock isn't sure for me. That's probably a couple of days so much with you have you It hasn't rained in the last almost week pretty much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those big storms of the Lady haven't gone through.
Speaker 5: Nope, not even out here, I don't think, especially from how the crew because you can see it's still damp up on these rocks, so it's actually receding up in there is where I found that tiny little structure. But I was having a lookout on my shorts and then it just collapses. I'm like, oh wait, I look at I'm like, so if it was that delicate and the wind hadn't blown it over, it was literally a tiny tepee a little and it was just like I cut it out for it class and I feel so bad.
Speaker 9: It's probably of the kids copying your parents anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said that Decay when I had to chatter him. He like, you just run some kids science experiments?
Speaker 9: Do you remember then?
Speaker 5: So were you planning that day to keep going up the creek? Exploring, and yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: We've been watching videos and I thought, oh, this must be the creek that goes up, so I wanted to see the rock pills too. Yeah, I've been up here once by myself and Ella's shone and just lately.
Speaker 8: So we both came up. We've gone a little further up.
Speaker 2: And we're making our way back out, gotcha, And this feels pretty good.
Speaker 10: So this is August, you said, August, Yust, August, that's.
Speaker 9: Bed mid day to yet. Okay, twelve thirty. It was a hot day that day. It wasn't hot, it wasn't just a nice chill day day.
Speaker 6: I remember the creek was very high. Only from start to end there was very deep water. So I remember like I slept in it a couple of times, and it was quite deep. It was probably got up to my shoe.
Speaker 9: Right, So you were eating the creek again, here were you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're heading back out and looking up the tree line. We were just.
Speaker 2: Walking out, not really looking at much at all until we heard the cry and we both just stopped looked at each other.
Speaker 8: Ellis said, did you hear that?
Speaker 2: And I went yes, So I automatically looked up to where the noise came from, and I just had this perfect little hole through the shrubs, and I could see it more lit up if you sort of see it now, But I can't. I can't see the exact spot where the black shape originated. From my mind, a tree or something very dense, and.
Speaker 5: The scream obviously came from that direction.
Speaker 2: It came from straight up there where I saw it, because it was virtually the first place I looked looking for anything black.
Speaker 5: Would you say that it screamed to get your attention?
Speaker 6: It kind of felt like it was calling out to something else nature, to let someone else know that.
Speaker 8: There were people here.
Speaker 9: So it sounds like an imitation, like a bird call or something, some type.
Speaker 6: Of imitation of sometimes an animal at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounded like a lamb in this stress trying to make a bird call.
Speaker 8: That makes sense, Try Like I.
Speaker 6: Sounded like that, like a cry, like crying. It was like deeper.
Speaker 9: Do you think this being was young gone by that?
Speaker 8: I think the one on the left was, you know, the one on this side sounded coming from okay, from the stomach.
Speaker 9: And the vocalization was from a different being.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, so potentially.
Speaker 10: It was a younger one. In the area nearby, like calling it to potentially this one.
Speaker 2: We think this one's called out first, which is the deeper growl and the deeper crist And then.
Speaker 6: We kept moving and we moved a little bit further down and that's when the young, like the higher pitched one came from the right on this side.
Speaker 2: Of the impression was this thing up here was telling this thing over here that we're in the creek or telling it to lay.
Speaker 5: Low on How long after that first scream was the second one?
Speaker 6: A couple of minutes, like two three minutes.
Speaker 5: Almost like quick, have a look and then tell me if you see it and scream back sort of thing.
Speaker 6: Like because I had fallen in to the creek, I was already wet, so I was just like I'm just going to stay in the creep.
Speaker 5: So you're making a fair bit of noise.
Speaker 6: Making like training through the water. But it sounded close like they maybe we're moving towards the water to come down, and then they're like, don't move, like there are people there because it sounded close. And then again like it's very echo.
Speaker 2: We it was first cry stick, snap, bush movements, nothing for a little bit. Yeah, then down that way same side of the bank, same cry as we first heard.
Speaker 8: All right, we'll start moving out within. I reckon within.
Speaker 2: Right side of the bank, and it's just this high pitch, squeaky squeal. Yeah, to the point where you go, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: That was the one where it sounded like it was all around me. I couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from.
Speaker 5: Did you expect to see it when you turn around when that one went off on that right.
Speaker 2: See something either two big branches rubbing together and go yeah.
Speaker 8: But we looked around, it's like this and everything's still.
Speaker 9: See there is potentially three beams around you at that point in time.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it was the one up there. Notice this called out to warn this one. He has then gone further down there called out again. Then this one's called out like okay here and we've just sort of moted then, and then we're three minutes back down a creek and this high pitched noise has come again, but closer.
Speaker 10: And around, which is the effect that were talking met earlier potentially.
Speaker 8: But it was the head turning sort of noise.
Speaker 9: It was somebody that really catches your attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a safety thing.
Speaker 2: Different frequencies of the two noises, that one's deeper and lower louder, this one high pitched, and like it.
Speaker 8: It's like a whistle to get your attention, and he's what I can't do?
Speaker 5: It sounds pretty good.
Speaker 10: So is it possible to get you up there to treaty to explain exactly what you saw?
Speaker 8: Problem?
Speaker 5: When you saw this scene? How long until so you looked away, as you're saying before, and then you look back. How long roughly were you looking at it? Do you think?
Speaker 8: I was looking for about eight or nine.
Speaker 5: Seconds, which is pretty long really in that sort of and just thinking why.
Speaker 8: Is the side of it moving.
Speaker 5: Like shimmering when nothing else was?
Speaker 12: Nothing else was?
Speaker 2: But then I thought, okay, I've got some filtered light coming through. Then I thought it must be the filtered light catching on the side of it, which gives it a not a definite line.
Speaker 5: I mean, I could stand this. Well, let's all know, you want to stand their first match. I could go in Mark is actually a qualified thermographer, be handy on the night expeditions were oh yeah, yep, that's the one I was talking about. And it goes when you're cross you can see that things jump from one side to the other. It's quite impressed on that that grass there. Yeah, so you've got Mark in there now.
Speaker 8: Ella's moving up probably another ten meters.
Speaker 3: Backwards where that big tree is there, where the trail is just back in the Can you see that thick tree there, Mark, there's a fig tree that MAT's just about to go behind.
Speaker 5: I can just see you because of your shirt. He Sam, you need to take a breath, dam so you reckon. It would would have been that tree roughly.
Speaker 2: My impression was I was only looking at it from the waist up. Never saw shapes of legs. Didn't really see shapes of arms either, just saw that block.
Speaker 8: Color with a bit of light on it.
Speaker 2: The shoulder area definitely look rounded, and the half head, which I think I saw it definitely looked rounded with a bit of light on it.
Speaker 8: And that's what I've gone pack.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Sorry, you see my videos.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then the movement was just bizarre.
Speaker 2: It was like it was swinging, almost sliding, not slowing from the feet.
Speaker 5: But its whole just shifting.
Speaker 8: Moving away from the tree and then back in.
Speaker 5: Like a hips are on a slide sort of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And while it was doing that, the side of it they faced the sun had that sort of real motley kind of wavy effect to it.
Speaker 9: I can see you now.
Speaker 5: I can just see you, mate, because you're talking, I know exactly who you are. And then just seeing that Caucasian skin, it's pretty much hidden there.
Speaker 2: I really like that first show you're out.
Speaker 5: What color would you say? You saw?
Speaker 8: Black?
Speaker 5: Just black, not like a dark brown or anything black. And the edges were blurry, say or like that wavy yep.
Speaker 13: Shiny black And stay tuned for more sasquatch oot to sell right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: Because the one I saw that came down the tree up the creek, and I'll show you where that was. To me, it was literally like a super dark round, almost black color, but the edges of it were you could tell that it was hair or fur because it was like blurry. But it was only a two second like one, that's as long as I saw it. But it was long enough to see that's a black blob coming out of the tree. And there was a clear edge of pair or something to it. And I'm like, do you want to go behind that tree, Gary, because you've got the darker clothes on, because I'll take it up to that X marker on the video too, if you like possible X marker always possible until you see him do it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Is this bring him back a bit of feeling from that day?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it'sing like tricky as well because.
Speaker 5: So much water that day, so like it just looked was it running the water?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was like so there was that background noise of the water about nothing else, Yeah, pretty much. Jeez, how's that pipy? Gary?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: I can add another foot on top of Gary and that's probably right where that black shape.
Speaker 5: Was the head or the shoulders.
Speaker 2: When when I could say half a head, it would have been easier foot above Gary's.
Speaker 5: Top of the head, right, so like seven and a half sort of thing.
Speaker 8: The head would be around shoulder, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's still a better of a movement now from the three and back of them again?
Speaker 5: Gary, all right, do you want to do a wave in and out as if you're having a peak.
Speaker 8: That's real good.
Speaker 5: They did a lot smoother, didn't they. I can only just get you and zoomed in. Gay, do you want to come up and have a look up here? There is actually a track? It's interesting. Can you think that's from this tree. Get's like a highway through here, easy three way. Do you see any impressions anymore?
Speaker 10: It's too dry, you say, like you looked away for their three seconds and it turns back to.
Speaker 8: The good Yeah, maybe one or two seconds.
Speaker 9: It was pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Just a glance to Ela to see she was looking in the same area back and then nothing.
Speaker 5: And then would help the only one obviously didn't hear it move away after stretches here in line of that tree yet.
Speaker 9: Because that's going to snap off. That's two leagues, he said there.
Speaker 5: I wonder if there's any hairs on that log going over the top, if he's that tall in the end. And then because you said you heard him up to the right, then is that right mark after he went that way, which is where that following you guys out or ahead of you ahead of it. This is about where I found that structure idea, I think just under in this little clearing here. But in the whole time you didn't hear any rustling or movement.
Speaker 2: From after the first cry out you had the stick snap and then just a brief bush noise like a.
Speaker 5: Right crushing past there, and that was it. Nothing after that sort of thing until he screamed again up further.
Speaker 8: Scream got our attention. Stick, break that noise.
Speaker 2: I'm onto something black, looking at it. Turn to hell, look but it's gone. Then it screams from a good forty meters further back out the creek, similar sort of distance away from the creek. I was like, it was there. Now it's there, we're going. Okay, we're going anyway, let's go then on the right side and shit, So we kept going out and then we've got the much louder one, which sounded bucks everywhere on the right side.
Speaker 5: How in what time frame roughly do you think that it was from here to forty meters that way? And it's hard to say that too quick for someone to do it too quick and without noise, especially as.
Speaker 8: Well noise definitely.
Speaker 5: Because Matt's probably trying to get a bit quiet. And you can still heart's which one they went? Number these are broken, so you wouldn't imagine that he comes through here.
Speaker 14: Well, the travel res direction they went, because it was the potential day when towards the paidy as well dropped the hawk one half.
Speaker 5: You look at this one. The stick here was no, that's a different way, but that's come down si content for no, lad on that step over it.
Speaker 9: Just coming in the back. And there we are bench there.
Speaker 5: Straight over there. Cute see there are a few things slammed there and all the scuffy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I had heard something racing through here absolutely so the time up under the power lines, when Matt and I are up there and we heard this started like a cow getting up, that's how lad. It was a little russell and then nothing. We waited about a minute and then I moved up, walked up quickly when Matt kept filming nothing but the whole time we walked up towards while I was walk up towards us, a big drop off to right and even though and then I could hear a little like hut down in this gully, but I was focused on the huge noise that we just heard, so I didn't think to look down at gully. But a couple of weeks later I went through there and right in the middle of a creek like this where no, you don't go because it's stupid, perfect little weed up this tool snapped rott and half and that was exactly where I was hearing those other weird noises but something that makes that loud of a thud. Can't just get out of there without making noise because it's all least litter. You can't ye koala, I'll film one kilo on the game camera out here. Oh yeah, see the mark there's food or anything, idea, there's that much stuff.
Speaker 2: I had another noise out here which sounded like a big piece of thick sheet metal.
Speaker 8: I'm not sheet metal, but metal.
Speaker 5: See any noise plait, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like someone's picked up one end of it and dragged it along my.
Speaker 5: Fronge creep fall in this side once here and once that too, because I've when I've been walking through here for I was I have heard weird noise like a balloon popping, but too deep, more like a metallic balloon popping. I was like, oh, that's weird. Maybe someone's up on the ridge or something. And then you've always heard weird noise just the air in the middle of the day, making one only one, one little and that was it, And that was on that side of the ridge. And they don't you shouldn't be having a house make noise during the day.
Speaker 6: I think this sound hearing what I heard was just like enough to be like there's something in.
Speaker 5: It that's different to what different Like, it was just like if you know what dogs sound like, you know, foxes do that little screamed alarm?
Speaker 6: You if you hear like something like a baby lamb?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Just an animal, yeah, just an animal in distress.
Speaker 6: Because like we were just walking and then we didn't register it straight away, and then I was just kind of like and I was like, Dad, did you hear that? And then he stopped and he's like, actually, yeah, I did. And then that's when we completely stopped and it was just dense.
Speaker 2: And then that's when you looked up and the look on our faces were confused, were sort of like did.
Speaker 8: You hear that?
Speaker 5: Was that real?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Did you hear that? Bird?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What the did you?
Speaker 9: Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: Did you get like a flight or fight feeling? Or was it more of a life.
Speaker 6: Or dressing like telling myself to stay still, like don't move, like I don't know.
Speaker 5: It kind of was like you were just frozen. I was just kind of without even thinking about it like you would.
Speaker 7: And then when he started saying that he was looking at something.
Speaker 6: I've never heard his voice soundbright that you like, it was kind.
Speaker 5: Of like that, Oh my god. Yeah, that's just like struggling talk is like what they were looking at. You heard him up there again. You were on your way out, weren't you. Yeah, we'd started moving and then there was you got to the end of the creek. Was there anything else after that? Nothing? So you think it was Do you think they were maybe following you out? But you know how some people say they get paralleled.
Speaker 2: I think the one with the higher voice, yep, I'm thinking of the young one. It felt like it definitely followed us out.
Speaker 5: But you obviously no noise is just that feeling like you're being watched or something.
Speaker 15: Yeah, after that first cry of the younger one, it's like whoa, when it was quite close, and then when it's when it started again louder, it's like, Okay, this thing is trying to push this out.
Speaker 5: I wonder if that louder one's like to cover it moving so you hear it all around you, to cover them leaving. Maybe because you said that second one was like it was everywhere right, obviously all speculation. Of course, I could wish you could go back and relive it.
Speaker 8: I didn't look away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was that one for me that felt like it was everywhere, but like just like when it felt like it was all around me, like the whole this whole place felt totally different to me, Like when we were here, when we were walking in, it's like where they just on the walk on that last time. It was like I couldn't figure out where it was.
Speaker 5: Coming from, Like you didn't belong almost, yes, like I feel like.
Speaker 6: I'm in like a different university right now.
Speaker 5: I just like felt so like a parallel universe.
Speaker 6: And from that moment onwards, I mean, Dad and I haven't moved quicker out of here.
Speaker 5: Is that when your ear started hurting.
Speaker 6: My ear was hurting as we were getting deep as you're on the way in, and it was still hurting on the way out. But like the second we got to the current, I felt okay and like I was hurting, but also I felt a bit like yeah.
Speaker 5: I felt like a bit nauseous. And you fell in the water on the way in. On the way in and then and it was quite a large splash, like the noise, like, yeah, there was a lot of water.
Speaker 6: I think that week there was like trench rain every.
Speaker 5: Day, so it was it was really deep. Because this, yeah, this gets bloody.
Speaker 6: And then but on the way in, I wasn't walking in the water as much. I was still trying to go on the outside. But it was on the way back I was likehesly.
Speaker 5: Said, mashes already, I made what does it doesn't fall any just start scouting the water.
Speaker 2: So I just like.
Speaker 6: Kept walking through the water and I was making that splashing sound. And I think I wrote in my notes like I felt that like.
Speaker 5: Possibly me walking in the water, they annoyed them or something.
Speaker 6: They probably don't get that high volume of water.
Speaker 8: That regularly crayfishing and scaring all the CROs.
Speaker 5: So we had another possible print here, same dimensions in there, that rocks in the middle, but it's not pushed in. So if it was a shoe with a hard sol, you'd imagine that would be push right in the ground. You can tell it's quite wide at the top. Again, that's a right foot, isn't it left?
Speaker 9: Left? Left? The sixteen inch?
Speaker 5: He hasn't pushed off too hard on that one too, it's going straight. There's a lot of disturbance up there, Hm, mate, possibly there if it's still on that. But then it's a bit deep us And we were even deeper on that point because the rest is duging. How do they do it? Another one? Possibly go on side lays here? Really had to catch on this that's coming this way too, hasn't it pretty much towards me anyways?
Speaker 13: Coming away?
Speaker 5: Oh yep, because it's wide, yeah yeah, yeah, and that's not the same foot, it's a different foot.
Speaker 9: It's just wid toes.
Speaker 5: And yeah the hill that's didn't bigger, it's warmer.
Speaker 9: He's heels narrower one other.
Speaker 8: Toes you find they're a triangle. That's sense. Basically they vary.
Speaker 9: All of them, all of the above.
Speaker 10: Yeah, most most most of the old coasts running bebout to six toes.
Speaker 5: Really, that's it, nepheline you reckon? So he's going that way then? Yeah, you can see it from this point now it's right out wide sort of like do you it's like a deformity or more for better deliverance you reckon?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well they're not deformed.
Speaker 5: It just looks how it shouldn't be here.
Speaker 9: Okay, it doesn't look like there's not one to shooting off one here?
Speaker 5: Have you had a left and right like that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, right next to the last tote not sort of sticking out on the side.
Speaker 9: Same as your foot six instead of file straight across.
Speaker 5: Which one do you reckon? Is the extra the middle toes.
Speaker 10: Because it's because it even there's no other toes shooting off a weedy adle or nothing.
Speaker 5: He know, it's like the pink the same. Yeah, there's nothing young that nice support interesting, interesting to find a hand print.
Speaker 9: And walk well, actually, k Michael and hand would be pre thermals.
Speaker 10: Dead'st so when I got when I got the first thermals for those fifteen minute ones, which then led to investigating the ridgeline and lead to bus thermals.
Speaker 9: Yep, when we investigate that ridgeline.
Speaker 5: Because you saw two on that time then now yet come to it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well we investigated ridge line after wine fermals because we're going after that's we've found shiploads of foot prints. Just look a high way up into that ridge line and then Michael Prince and hand prints going.
Speaker 5: Up and reaching out because it's so bloody steep.
Speaker 9: And it's like that that into the dirt to put my head into it and shape just towards all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go chase it.
Speaker 9: That's that's a different, that's the same.
Speaker 5: That's the same, just flat the whole way too. That's a good indication this year. Look at that mid it's good. You see that possible mid tassel three prints. It's more of a toad that the kick is not right in the middle.
Speaker 9: One if funny foot that gate that's this one.
Speaker 5: It's like one and a half meters This one's going.
Speaker 9: So that's the same being with two separate beings.
Speaker 5: Usually traveling. Don't you've had another impression in the leaf litter.
Speaker 9: Oh didn't have the top of it.
Speaker 5: And it's heading that way because you see it goes wide out that side, the same as that big one, isn't it. We're across one just then yeah that oh yep, yeah, the sideways one you can see right man, someone that means that's such a clear impression there, but you can't even do it. It must have been done when it was a bit more wet. You reckon the last couple of weeks, maybe even days, because you can see it's all still really moist. Sent its only recently, Yeah, that's true, just lost its water. So maybe that was just underwater or just above when it was done. Just mark and ella this possible X marker which is just so perfect to happen in nature that you can tell that other bit there. Mike was attached to that end when it felt a snap, But it's it's either landed so perfectly or it's been placed there because you think that would have fallen through the canopy and with how light that is that we should ended up over the air symmetric and that branch under it when I first found it over a year ago. Now I pulled it out and it went flying back straight back up typical finder of fashion. Scarry has just found this stick. We're just into the ground pretty deep to we we won't take him out. That's not going to fall naturally with heavity. And then just below it on that leg there's a big snap break, a right angle break, yeah, which is pretty interesting. It's wild wife just fine Istra to break him out six and a half. That's going to both that.
Speaker 13: Stay to for more to ask why Charles. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 10: So we've just been trekking through the forest to get to your sighting encounter location. As we know, it's not beside your main roads. We're in a national park.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 10: Happened back in August, as you said when midday, nice temperate day, wasn't too hall, wasn't too cold.
Speaker 9: So while we're ready just to explore.
Speaker 2: Just to explore this particular area. After watching Jeremy's stuff, which came on the back of Michael's encounter down there in the main creek, still a lot of interest to these creeks, and particularly after seeing some of Jeremy's stuff. Didn't realize this creek was here because we used to come in off that pump, that second sort of crossing on the main creek there and just follow.
Speaker 9: That's something you've obviously had. You've created a best of interest in this topic.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it goes back probably five years ago and I was behind a car driving.
Speaker 2: Through the gap and I had ww DOT. So I got home and did some gurgles. I remember hearing about yeah.
Speaker 12: He's when I was a kid, and then I remember thinking, I don't tell me they're hunting them, you know. So I looked at it, laugh and for I don't know, this is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: And that's just I was hooked after that and probably listened to most of the stuff online that's there, good and bad. But yeah, they created the interest, and here we are plays nice in Christ to Home. Nice that's had results before, so why not?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I remember, great, as you know, we'll we have a VVK with Michael's heading the creek, I think, yeah, as well as to catch up by Ayr and the multitude of footprints at Ayr and Jeremy through Agalou the founders will and even today we will come across quite a few footprints on the creek.
Speaker 9: So the day you hear was it you and your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter and I I'd been up the creek partial partially up the creek myself by myself, and I started.
Speaker 12: Showing some videos Ella, and she showed an interest to come along and had a look.
Speaker 9: And how do you feel any situation now she's.
Speaker 12: A bit of a new be into it, but open minded still.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I just kind of like I just started off the back of him watching videos, and then I just have been watching videos of my own, Jeremy's, and they are in Sarah's stories, in Sarah's stories that I had podcasts.
Speaker 9: A lot of video and podcasts and pretty much and you can find as such.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've only been out here twice, if that is my third time, but yeah, I think it's so interesting.
Speaker 9: We did quite wal keeping up today, so.
Speaker 8: Better than Dad.
Speaker 10: So the big question after your incredible encounter, where do you stand on the subject.
Speaker 12: One hundred percent believer I was before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes too much sense when you put all the pictures together, but then confirming it to me, that's all I wanted. I'm never about pulling the phone out and taking some pictures. Yeah, it's just a personal thing for me.
Speaker 10: So just something now like now you've had your encounter and you can then progress to try and have more encounters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like that, and I'd like to encounter other things as it's sort of opened my eyes up a bit to anything's possible, and you don't discount anything.
Speaker 5: Really, just in our chat and trek through the bush as well, which is really awesome. We're going to go through the game trails a bit more in the bush when I come out. It was literally I walked past it all the times where they had their encounter just in there, So who knows how many times he could have been walking past and just being watched with no noise being made. I'm just heading back to the cars now, okay, it's just going.
Speaker 9: Up ahead to the bush. There.
Speaker 5: It's a trail. You can hear him stomping up there.
Speaker 9: Pez I follow them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, side it an ex just look pack and leave night Spot by the Finder.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 17: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay and I don't want to be alone.
Speaker 18: World. O chop this chop that chid.
Speaker 17: Everything came right back, ride back and the joy for me enjoy stay right there, come.
Speaker 18: In right away. Ssssssstists, says ss st st state stills games and still under states US States Games. Hess James