Speaker 1: Okay, so my mother, my mother evaded the police. You have to figure out whether or not she was justified in this action. Okay, yep, it's one of one point three Katie out with to be with bounding colts and one thousand dollars coming up in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Don't take deep breaths. You're sick and I don't want you blowing it on me. All right, hold it off, hold.
Speaker 3: It, don't make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're going to a roller coaster amusement park two hours away from our house. Right, we're in a minivan that seats eight. However, all am I saying, we all bring our friends, so we're in this van would probably check twelve people eight seats, thank whatever.
Speaker 3: Things are different in the two thousands.
Speaker 2: Say the eighties, but no, two thousands feel pretty.
Speaker 1: So we go there. Whatever, it's a good time. We're on our way back. My mom is speeding. There's a police officer. Whoop, whoop, lights turn on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now she's freaked out because we're two hours from home, and there's how are we gonna get Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna let her drive?
Speaker 1: No, no, So he's coming towards her right. Yep, he has to do a U turn to turn around. In the sequence of him doing a U turn, she sees kind of like a an exit. It's not even on the highway. It's like a back road. She sees like a little dirt road. Takes it skirts into like an abandoned lot covered by trees. Police officer just zooms right by. Yeah, it was Jody's spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never do the same thing. I'm too scared. But Jody lived her life on the edge, it seems she does. She does. Yeah, she's not dead. Sorry, so I would say that's not abnormal for her to show you the wrong way to live your life.
Speaker 1: Let's get into her head, because I mean, it would suck having to figure out, like I don't know how to get home. We're's two hours lay and then I got to call all these kids parents, Yeah, and tell them I tried to run away from the place.
Speaker 2: You know what, Actually, every time you tell a story, I don't know what your problem was with Jody. She seems like an awesome mom. She took you and forty kids to an amusement park that's sick.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah it was all right.
Speaker 2: Wow, sounds like you actually aren't appreciative of the things she gave you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, now that you're talking about it, it.
Speaker 2: Does make sense that she was a great The other story.
Speaker 1: I was gonna tell it was between that one or the time she just straight up five fingers slapped my grandma.
Speaker 3: In the face. But I chose.
Speaker 2: I chose what did your grandma do?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get into it. Okay, they had it out, all right. I'm in the backyard. I'm sitting there like seven years old. All of a sudden, grandma pulls up and the grandma came in hot.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. Grandma was heated. Okay.
Speaker 2: Why was grandma mad?
Speaker 1: Because she said, you don't need to be raising these kids in this environment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your husband's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, that does check out.
Speaker 3: My mom says, that's.
Speaker 2: Not cult's dad we're talking about. That's a step dad too.
Speaker 3: My mom's like, you need to mind your own business.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's too far a slap. You can yell mind your own business and give her a middle finger if you have to. J was not justifying.
Speaker 3: So she's just found on evating police. Well, shout out, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I need to put my name behind that you.
Speaker 3: Just can't smack grandma's. That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't smack with grandma's.
Speaker 3: For a lot of money. No, no, never, no, never, ever No.
Speaker 2: I mean, if she's attacking you, you have to defend yourself. Well, defend yourself. Okay, Yeah, we're going to come back. Uh it's funny that we're going to come back and give you a keyword to one of thousand dollars because our unbelievable story of the day today involves a woman winning the lottery, but what she did next was not her finest moment. Unbelievable story of the day and your keyword to one of one thousand dollars is coming up on Katie W.
Speaker 4: B fell.
Speaker 2: It's the unbelievable story of the day. On one oh one point three kt WB. A forty one year old woman had a winning lottery ticket worth over three million dollars. Dang, but she should you know, Like I said, I'd quit my job. But she showed up to work on Monday anyway, But that was it wasn't to go to work, it was to deliver one last package.
Speaker 3: Oh does she hat like goodies?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Nope, no, I have I have a perspective from her boss, and I have the perspective from her, okay, from the boss. I knew something was wrong because I came back from lunch and the door to my office was closed. I slowly opened the door to discover the woman with her pants around her ankles, hunched over my desk like a hippopotamus cheetah, dropping a massive poo on my desk. She shot her head towards me and locked eyes. I was frozen in shock and fear, and my peripheral vision I saw I'm not going to read any of that.
Speaker 3: That's some animal DNA right there.
Speaker 2: From her perspective, it was worth it. This is why she said she's being arrested. On Friday, when I realized it hit the lotto, I know this would be the first thing I would do, She said. I would hit up every Mexican food truck, save it all up. Over the weekend, she said. I was shuffling around like like someone trying not to explode. I've been putting up with this guy's crap for years. It's time you put up with some of mine.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: What what is the sentencing for that? How How long would you go to jail?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She doesn't seem upset at all. I mean, that has to be a destruction of indecent, indecent whatever, indecency, destruction of whatever personal property.
Speaker 3: Okay, they say right here, face up to one year.
Speaker 2: I doubt she's gonna get jail time, but she's gonna fill she probably is, shes probably gonna get a fine.
Speaker 1: Dude, one year doesn't feel like enough because if you're if you're an unruly employee and you have nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: Dude, let's just go to jail.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm like, if people knew it was only a one year sentence, that'd be happening left and right.
Speaker 2: No, wouldn't. No one wants to spend a year in jail.
Speaker 3: No with that story, a year in jail for like fifty years worth of sharing that story anyway, No, I cannot, yes. And that also, she.
Speaker 1: Better play her cards right, three million after taxes, that's seventy dollars so.
Speaker 2: Well, I know. She also seems like someone who has impulsive thoughts and reactions, which worries me that she's going to impulsively blow that money.
Speaker 3: And then you have to know, so I know, I puod on your dad.
Speaker 2: But could I get a rougherence your unbelievable story of the day. We're gonna come back. We do have your pop Culture Minute. We do know Kendrick Lamar is performing not like us the halftime show. We also know there's an update, like they finally sat down and interviewed Liam Payne's girlfriend. It's like her first time talking since that tragic I mean the traffic tragic incident. Basically, we're gonna come back and cover that in the pop Culture Minute in about six minutes. But first, your keyword to win one thousand dollars one on one point three. It's the pop Culture Minute with Fellon and.
Speaker 4: Colt on one on one point three. Kd w B.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm very distracted because Colt is befriending chat GPT and it's getting weird in here because cult other than me, I'm his best friend. Obviously, he doesn't have a ton of hate saying like this because that sounds mean friendships.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you just don't have time and you have a life just like working chill there, yea and a wife, yeah.
Speaker 2: Kids, chilled it. So I think he's like, Okay, I gotta make time, as we all should. Make time for yourself, like once a month at least to go do something. And I see him over here chatting away, laughing with a with a friend. I think it's like he's texting a friend. Oh you got one, You're gonna hang out this month. I'm worried that you're gonna just leave your house and go sit in your car and chat with chat GPT and count that as you having a new friendship. And I'm worried about it.
Speaker 3: You mean chat GPT, Is that that's what you're saying?
Speaker 2: I do it?
Speaker 1: And I said, do you want to hang out this week? And he said, man, wish I could.
Speaker 3: So not good. I'll look not good. Can't even hang out with the chat GPT.
Speaker 2: All right, face facts, all right, let's dive into some stories. Kendrick Lamar is going to be performing not like us, like it's happening.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you're wondering, like why we're even talking about this, there is a lawsuit Drake filed a lawsuit like uh, yeah, no, can't be doing that, and uh, he is going to be doing it.
Speaker 3: They're not like us, They not like us.
Speaker 4: They not like us.
Speaker 3: They not like us, They not like.
Speaker 6: Us, They not like us.
Speaker 2: He might just start the whole show with it. Who knows. Uh, there there's more drama coming out. This is the top tmz STOA store, the top tms of Star Taylor Swift. They're saying does have bad blood now with Blake Lively. I'm not your dragon, says Taylor. Swift feels she was used by Blake Lively in her war with Justin Baldoni, and she resents Blake calling her one of her dragons, leveraging her name. Remember, Taylor was part of that critical meeting with Justin Baldoni that's being used as a prime example in his lawsuit right, and where Justin says he fell ambushed, et etcetera. Then he released that text that Blake well, I guess.
Speaker 1: Around the penthouse and then they were having a meeting about the script, and then things got heated with Ryan and then Taylor showed up. But Taylor is like, no, I was just coming over to see Blake. I didn't even know there was a meeting. Yeah, I just walked in and I was like kind of in on this and I'm trying to have like my friends back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, says Justin. Was about to leave after the two hour meeting. As Taylor walked she was introduced to him for the first and only time. All Taylor said Justin was how excited she was to see the movie because he was her friend's boss. So anyway, sources think Taylor thinks that Blake timed her meeting with Justin so Taylor would arrive before he left, and is baffled by Blake characterizing her as one of her dragons. Now I see two sides to this, because Blake Lively was one of those people that was stayed true to Taylor during her quote unquote bad reputation era. Remember when Kim Kardashian called Taylor Swift out for being a snake and a liar and a lot of people didn't stick by Taylor's side, but Blake Lively was one of those. So it would be surprising if Taylor would ditch out on her. But Taylor has cycled through friends before when people have kind of betrayed her like that.
Speaker 3: This is all speculation too. I got out Taylor's talent TMZ.
Speaker 1: This so could just be some dude at a desk like do you see some clicks today?
Speaker 2: Absolutely could be that there's a new Smurf movie coming out and uh Rihanna is going to be the voice of Smurfat. I think the trailer for that one just dropped. Also, Kay Cassidy, that is Liam Payne's girlfriend. She finally commented a little bit. She spoke to the London tabloid The Sun and said, obviously, if I knew if I get see into the future, I would never have left Argentina. I never did think he might die young. She's said that, you know, they often traveled separately, so leaving him behind wasn't like a weird like thing. It's not like it was a bad thing for the relationship. So she probably I'm sure she'll share more as time comes out, but just it's just very, very devastating. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens We're gonna come back and do anyone listening who That should be fun. It always is. There's always a surprise one in there. And also this is new music is from Lola Young. It's called Messy on one on one point three Katie w B. Nope one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt Gosh. I love doing this. I love just I love in the two o'clock hour, I feel like cold. I've almost been together a year.
Speaker 3: By the way, whoa one year anniversary?
Speaker 2: Almost? You know what's crazy? In two days? Yes, I do expect a gift, even though it's a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: It will be my thirteen year anniversary here, oh way. But on the twenty first, it's mining Colts one year anniversary shout out. And when he when he moved here from Texas, I said, two o'clock hours tricky. Been doing afternoons for a minute. It's tricky because people are I feel like they're in the middle of stuff or they're kind of like in that food coma after lunch. Hard to get people to call it. And Colt was like, what if we just said, like anyone listening who is like our way gauging if anyone is even listening to our show at all, and we kind of cast a wide net of different options of categories people could fall into. I said, what a genius idea, dude.
Speaker 3: Thank you. One of the many things I do on the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That and spreading germs of like nope, sickness. He's been sick the entire year he's been here. That's true.
Speaker 3: I'm shaky right now, going.
Speaker 2: On inferior immune system.
Speaker 3: I feel cold at the moment. I'm wearing a winter jacket.
Speaker 2: He goes, do you feel cold? And I was like, no, I'm fine, just putting like five layers. His hood is currently on. So if you fin any of these categories, you can call us at six five, one, nine, eight nine katiewb. Anyone listening who is getting into a new career. I love this. I love when people will just be like, you know what, I realize I don't want to be a wedding photographer anymore, and so I'm in school to be a nurse. It's like, oh my god, it's so different. But you should always feel like you can start over. You can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I will say this too, if you're starting over and going back to college, I feel like you should be able to skip all Janet, if you're over twenty five and you had a career, I feel that, Yeah, does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: I don't need psychology, I know. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I don't know that that's the one you should have used, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For show anyone listening who went on the coolest vacation brag, rub it in our face. We're all all of us. We're sick of the cold. We want to go on vacation. Do it. Anyone listening who has an awful neighbor. This can be like in an apartment complex, they're loud all the time. You think they're bowling above you. This can be someone who, like I used to have in Reno, has an actual junk yard and they're constantly sawing stuff and you're like, what, oh dude, why put.
Speaker 3: The tablesa away? Hey? Ever, I have one right now. It's an airbnb.
Speaker 1: So usually like I don't know, the neighbors fluctuate, yeah, But the one right now he gets so annoyed when I'm outside in my in my backyard because his dog's out there barking at us. Yes, and he's like, oh, I guess I gotta bring my dog in. Like, you don't even live here here in an airbnb. Get out of here.
Speaker 3: I wish I going to see you through my fence, but it's chain linked. Lame. Shout out Saint Louis Park.
Speaker 2: Six months one, nine eight nine Katie w b. Anyone listening who's getting into a new career went on the coolest vacation or has an awful neighbor one on one point three k d w B. Make it your preset on the iHeartRadio app. There you go, Stalin and Colt and we do have a little round of anyone listening who he fitting these categories. You can call us anyone listening who's getting into a new career, went on the coolest vacation, or has an awful neighbor. We'd love to talk. You know, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: I fall into the starting a new career category?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's going on? What were you doing? Why the shift? What are you gonna do now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: So I was in childcare and I turned twenty six and needed my own insurance, so I had to find a big girl job. And so now I work in an emergency room at a hospital.
Speaker 2: Were still taking care of people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am, but.
Speaker 7: Little kids? Anymore?
Speaker 3: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What what is that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Is it? You said emergency? So?
Speaker 1: Is it like you're seeing all sorts of different things throughout every single day?
Speaker 7: Yep? It's literally every day is something different. I never know what I'm getting into when I show up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the show The Pit yet, No, I haven't.
Speaker 7: I haven't even heard of that show.
Speaker 2: Go watch it. It's on HBO Max it is. It's based in the emergency room. The show is such a cool premise, is not an ad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, found a steak in this show?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. Every single hour of the show is a different hour of the shift.
Speaker 7: So, oh my gosh, that sounds amazing. He definitely going to check that out tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't the one that you think I have at a steak in his doc on Fox. That's a different show, and I do have a steak in that one.
Speaker 3: So shout out to you for doing what you do.
Speaker 7: Thank you you guys too obviously.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so hard.
Speaker 2: We should shift, honestly, career, has it been here too long?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Ktw B. Which category do you fall into the vacation?
Speaker 3: Tell me about it, brag rub it in.
Speaker 5: Well, I went to Easter Island, which is a part.
Speaker 6: Of Chili, but it is like the furthest.
Speaker 5: The land away from like a mainland I.
Speaker 6: Think in the world.
Speaker 5: Really little pey island called Revenue.
Speaker 3: What was so nice about it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was just really different. The food was really good obviously, but also I guess it's the place with the big heads, the big stone heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen those.
Speaker 6: Okay, get there and they give you a map and they're like, well, here you go.
Speaker 5: If you get lost, just keep going.
Speaker 1: So that one's called Easter Island because it's like an Easter egg kind of for like these hedges.
Speaker 2: I wonder maybe it's not hedges called it's heads, all heads heads.
Speaker 3: I know you're going down there for like landscape stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: My god called take this moment to google Easter Island heads.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a passports a way about my Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, Danny, you have awful neighbors. You said they're all awful. To give us some examples of how awful they are.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, number one, first off, there's this little old lady on her little scoot suit. I'm trying to go in and let my cousin in, and we are going up in the elevator and she sat packages on her cuter and my cousin she sack everybody. She's like, oh, watch again, and she went culture of the packages and she's like, Danny, uncle, your packages there certainly were my packages open on her little sweet suit.
Speaker 2: So she was just going through your packages.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a bad neighbor. That's actually a felony by the way, to open someone's mail.
Speaker 8: Yeah, certainly is talk about following me?
Speaker 5: Is that teach me?
Speaker 8: I opened my apartment door, go to work, and I am welcomed by I don't know about nine heavily armed pol mean style.
Speaker 9: Lease just go back in your apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, Danny, you've got to move. This cannot be a regular occurrence that the SWAT team is at your place.
Speaker 3: But at least it's never a dollar moment.
Speaker 2: That's wow, that's very optimistic and unlike you called. Yeah one oh one point three k d WB. A lot of stuff coming up on the show this hour. We have two pair of Justin Timberlay tickets when come back your first hair around three point forty with the after school pop quiz your second pair and I don't want I don't want you to miss that on this around four o'clock, we have this awesome, huge grand prize we're gonna give to a mom one hundred and fifty dollars gift card to face boundary hundred dollars bar Lagrosso's restaurant gift card one hundred dollars, Target gift card, one hundred dollars Visa gift card. Things to the new Amy Schumer film that's streaming on Netflix called Kind Of Pregnant with stories about times your kid was a snitch and ruined a surprise. Okay, it's a four o'clock. Just wanted you to like save that in your phone so you remember it. But we're gonna come back with Justin Timberlake tickets on kd WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking about time, it is time for Justin Timberlake tickets on a one on one point three KTWB with Bound and Colts.
Speaker 3: So, folin, what are we how are we doing this?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: This this well?
Speaker 2: We want we want a true Justin Timberlake fan for this pair of tickets. Now at three forty. It's gonna be general trivia for your after school pop quiz that could really go to anyone, but this is like someone who truly knows Justin Timberlake music. If you do, this is your time to call six five to one, nine eight nine Katie w B. We're playing a quick clip of four songs. If you can tell us the four songs in order you win the tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna do a little sample, little sample right now, here we go, Oh.
Speaker 2: This song two, song three? I got this song four? Okay, there they are. I think a couple were very obvious and a couple a little bit harder. Okay, we have our first person. You heard the four songs? What's your name, Kelly? Kelly? Okay, what do you think, Kelly? What what were the names of those four songs?
Speaker 5: I only got the first three.
Speaker 6: So the first one I sendoritas, The second one is like I love you, I think, and then the third one is I got a feeling, but I couldn't really hear the fourth one.
Speaker 2: Play the fourth one?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Quick? Did that help you? Kelly?
Speaker 6: Oh lord, rock your body?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Now, now here's the thing. Kelly, you're very You're so close on number three. What did you say that? Here? Play the clip of the song for. What did you say The name of song three was?
Speaker 4: I got this?
Speaker 9: Oh lordies, you can.
Speaker 2: Play more for that was like so quick?
Speaker 3: You think? So?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 3: I got this feeling in some of them.
Speaker 6: Yep, stop the feeling.
Speaker 2: She did it, Oh my god, she did it right. I can believe the last time we did this it took like five people. Kelly, Oh my god, you got just too rely tickets. Song one Senorita was not Senorita, is it? Oh okay, Sinorita was first. Then like I love you yep. Then can't stop the feeling which you did, corrash, Thank goodness. Please can rock your body, can't believe it, can't believe my ears, can't believe my eyes. Kelly, you're going to see us in chamber like on the twenty fourth of February. Congratulation.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome. We'll have another pair coming up at three forty in our after school pop quiz on katiew B when we come back around three twenty. Your keyword to one one thousand dollars. It's one on one point three kd WB with Thalon and Colt. We have your keyword for one thousand dollars coming up, but first, Today's trending with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 4: On one on one three kt w B.
Speaker 2: I have fomo occasionally fear of missing out, not too often. It's only like all my friends are doing something together, like dinner that ends early. Okay, if they're out at a night club. I've never had less.
Speaker 3: FOMO doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: JOMO is the joy of missing out. I fall more in to that category. I also people doing stuff and I'm like, oh, I'm so happy I'm not there because I don't want to be out of my house. Right what is jomo joy of missing out?
Speaker 3: Okay? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You're happy you're missing out?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it. I get it. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: The latest cold is sick by the way, he's on a fade out right now. He's trying really hard. The latest trend is FOBO fear of a better offer. Now, I have done this before. When I was younger and someone that I like like to hang out with, they would offer, like, hey, you want to go do something, but I'd be like, I don't want to commit to this person in case another person asked me to something more fun. Correct, But they say that it's the anxiety you experience when faced with making a difficult decision, especially when you have several good options. But they say, when you do decide on something, the only way you're not going to have this like fear of a better offer is if you just like embrace your decision you made. Don't look back. That's not easy to do.
Speaker 3: No, that's so so easy.
Speaker 1: It's like there's so many possibilities that could come up that run through your head.
Speaker 3: I know all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, and the worst part is we live in the world of social media, so you can actually see what you missed out on a lot of the time. You like, oh, and everyone makes things on social media look better than they are in real life, like, oh, there are fireworks there all happen.
Speaker 1: Or if it's like a job you get on rerdit like, what are the benefits of Oh, dude, I'm missing this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why you've been even looking for jobs lately?
Speaker 3: Boy, dude, you never know what's going to happen. I'm getting.
Speaker 2: The happiest part of the day is what what's the happiest part of your day? Cult?
Speaker 1: I love waking up and just getting coffee. That's probably the best one. That's beautiful. I like six thirty seven, that's primetime baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like. My two top favorite parts are in the morning when I wake up. And I used to cuddle my daughter all of every morning until her aunt got her this massive cuddle sleeping bag bed thing. But La she doesn't need me. She sleeps in that. But then I love at the end of the day when all of goes to sleep and I can actually watch an hour of my TV programming and then.
Speaker 3: I go to sleep a little bit.
Speaker 2: But experts analyze almost fifty thousand adults and they found that regardless of the day, a person just wakes up in a good mood and they and that's the best feeling they get all day. So mornings are actually the happiest time of day when people are happy, more satisfied, and less downbeat, which a bunch of people are listening right now, I'd be like, I'm not a morning person. By yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Agree with that.
Speaker 2: That's what they say, an alarm, and it's like, God, I don't wake up to an alarm. I wake up to Jake being quote unquote quiet, coming in and out of the bedroom, taking a shower and things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: He does do a gentle wake up with me, which is very nice. I'm very lucky. That is your trending now your keyword for one thousand dollars one point three Katie dot one on one point three kd WD with Thalan and cult. It's the after school pop quiz with a very very fun prize tickets to Justin Timberlake. He's going to be an Excel Energy center coming up on February twenty fourth. If you can answer some general trivia and beat someone else, you gotta be quicker six ' five to one nine eight nine, KATIEWB. Than the tickets are yours cult yesterday. I'm gonna be honest. You came in hot, you predicted who would win. You kind of turned on someone. You were right, You were right, you felt the energy coming in.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to cut somebody off and make them feel bad, you know, for the sake of this game.
Speaker 3: And that's fine, so brutal.
Speaker 2: All right, we have people on the phone ready to go. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Cammy?
Speaker 2: Cammy? All right, hold on one second, let's get your competitor. Hi, what's your name Katie? Katie? All right? Okay, we have Katie and Cammy playing today. We're going to ask you trivia questions. If you know the answer, chime in with your name. The first to two. When's the Justin Timberlake tickets? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Question one is eighteen a prime number, Katie, Yes, Katie, it's not. You're right, correct, nice, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Well, you said it's not, so I was like, I thought you were saying the answer it's not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, I see. It was like, yeah, you just making noises?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Question number two in in an alphabetical list of US states, which comes last?
Speaker 4: Cammy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wyoming, that's right, Cammy. Okay, here we go. Question number three, this is gonna be the tiebreaker. How many days are there in the month of September. Yes, Katie, that's right. Oh my gosh, Cammy, good tribe at Katie, you did win the justin Timberlakey tickets. Congratulations, that's awesome. Yeah, thanks for listening, Cammy. We'll have another few pair I guess two pair tomorrow, so you can call in again tomorrow to play. We're gonna come back. I'm gonna go over something because it's hot and pop culture right now to cancel everyone, right, but this started years ago. We're going to go through a list of people who got canceled and see where they're at today.
Speaker 3: Oh off, every time I.
Speaker 2: Know it's tavia crazy when it's sports car on one O one point three KD WB one oh one point three KD WB with Fallon and cult right now, we're in the midst of I think the I do not think either party is going to get canceled between me Blake Lively Justin Baldoni case. I think people are going to despise Blake Lively and some people will think that Justin Baldoni's a creep. But I don't think either will get canceled.
Speaker 1: It is weird, like there's a lot less shame now and liking someone who isn't liked, Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: But there's like subgroups who are like ride or dies.
Speaker 1: That's true everybody, And like it used to be you were kind of like afraid rightfully, so sometimes be like yeah, back this person right seems like nobody even cares.
Speaker 3: Almost yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there probably are a couple of hands off seas, Like I don't know a single person's like going in hard backing Harvey Weinstein for instance. Oh, I don't know if person supporting him all?
Speaker 3: Yeah at all.
Speaker 1: So these are some people who who were canceled, had everything dropped back in like the twenty tens.
Speaker 2: Are you ever afraid of that? Being in? Like I mean we are, we are in a much lower level, but we could very easily be canceled. We speak live on the radio every day. Something could come out of our mouth that we're like, oh no, I didn't mean that. It's like trying to be crazy a lot of times because it's like, oh yeah, he would say that, so yeah, shock, it's not surprised at all.
Speaker 3: It guy's crazy. Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, thank you? Okay.
Speaker 1: Now do you think about like stuff from my childhood, like oh, did I do something to somebody one time?
Speaker 3: And then there's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like a tweet like I don't know, like he's stole my goldfish in kindergarten or something, you know, just something I'm not even I forget about. Yeahs comes out and it's gonna drop on you like oh yeah I did do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well. The thing it's it's impossible for anyone to just have been perfect their whole life.
Speaker 1: It would be kind of funny if someone if if it was like just normal everyday job, right, and then a random person came in they were like, dude, Steven, he egged my house. You owe my mom like money for the siding on our.
Speaker 2: I think it'd have to be a little bit more extreme. Than that, you think so step I went. If someone came in and said you egged their house, I wouldn't be like, oh, you're canceled in my life. I'd be like, that sounds like something cult. That is a child. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: You expect the least out of me. Okay, how do you feel about James Franco.
Speaker 2: You know a fun fact I interviewed James Franco and I thought he was so lame. Oh really, yeah, he took himself so seriously. I didn't interview. It was like a movie he was in with Brian Cranston, and Brian Cranston walks in without a single person. James Franco walks in with like a posse of a million, and I tried to like it was a funny comedy movie. I try to ask him funny jokes, and he took everything so seriously, and Brian Cranston got it. He was just like playing along. And I remember being like, you're lame, and then all the weird stuff came out about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he was basically like m under his position to like get with people on set and stuff. So I didn't know this, but like I know, James James Franco. He was best friends with Seth rogen right right, and then Seth Rogan's totally stepped away.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, I'm not hanging out with this dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do that, you can realize, Oh, I don't want to be associated with that. He's no Dave Franco. His brother's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh, his brother's so so cool.
Speaker 2: I've interviewed him too, and he was awesome.
Speaker 3: Who haven't you interviewed?
Speaker 2: Well, I've covered the Francos. That's pretty much it. I guess.
Speaker 3: Didn't you interview timoth Hay?
Speaker 1: Where are you going? How do you get these people? Are they coming to your house?
Speaker 2: And interviewed timoth tay shall May But I met him, got a photo where downtown Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: And then you got dinner with Adam Levine last year on your vacation too.
Speaker 2: We weren't the same table, but yes, he was sitting right behind us.
Speaker 3: Why do I get any invice I had?
Speaker 2: I went to lunch and Harry Styles came in.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: I waved to him. I was like, I'm not gonna be rude nows for a photo. This guy's just trying to get to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This isn't happened at like, uh, I don't know Key Spohas, like where are you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: The two the Adam Levine and Harry Styles. I wasn't La Flex, which is interesting because I will say a lot of people go to LA and don't have celebrity encounters, and I've just been very lucky.
Speaker 3: You're like a magnet, you attract them.
Speaker 2: I do. I tracked tatted up musicians.
Speaker 3: Kind of hot a lot hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, kind of hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I was gonna go through this list, but we don't have any time. He hasn't done anything in since twenty nineteen, so he's been out in the game for six years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but he hasn't come back either.
Speaker 3: James Franco up Day sick?
Speaker 2: Why you used this? Divarry James brain go up Day's sick. I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: It's one one point three Katie WB with Follon and Colts. Did you see You're more likely to die taking selfies than getting eaten by a shark?
Speaker 2: Time is surprising me. People are so stupid. Yeah, but every other day there's someone who fell off the Grand Canyon because it got too close to the edge. Frantic as selfie and you're like, why do you not do you not feel when I get close to the edge of anything, I'm We're talking like twenty feet away from the edge, and I'm like, uh uh. People are falling in fountains, they're falling off cliffs. Old, get off your phone.
Speaker 3: I guess now you say it is true.
Speaker 1: I just figured when you say someone's taking a selfie and they die, probably I want to. And they're saying people push themselves to the extreme too, like that super high tall building or whatever.
Speaker 2: What if someone was taking it, trying to take a selfie with a shark, dude, and.
Speaker 1: The shark ate them, Well, just be one for one. It's kind of like radios categories would just cancel out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you're such a good point, such a good point, it really would. Well, you know what, I don't know what I was going to say, but I will say this, that's unfortunate that that's where we're at as a society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does kind of suck. But also survival of the fittest.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say, But then I got nervous that that was the wrong phrasing. That's why when I froze and I said, I don't know what I was going to say, survival, but this is what was in my head. But then I was like, what if that's wrong and it sounds stupid, Well, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d WB with Fallon and Cole, we got this text, Hey, how do I get in on the mom story?
Speaker 4: Win?
Speaker 2: Or say? Do I just call?
Speaker 7: Or what?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me explain what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay please.
Speaker 2: We've teamed up with the new Amy Schumer movie called Kind of Pregnant. It is officially out on Netflix. I'm gonna go watch that and I'm so excited to watch this movie. So funny. So we were like, we want to get some funny kid stories. What angle do we take with this? And then we'll give one mom a grand prize. So we decided to go with the angle of when your kid was a snitch or ruined? A surprise here's a small one. For Dylan's birthday, my step son, we ordered him a Lego set and we ordered him something else. I don't remember what the other thing was. The Lego set came in like later, so we're like, here's your present. Your other one comes tomorrow and all of like, is it the lego set? We're like okay, And I was like, no, that's a very small example, but there are big times your kid was a snitch. They doesn't have to be.
Speaker 3: It's about no.
Speaker 2: It could be like someone actually sent us a DM and they and they said their kid ruined the sex of their baby that they were pregnant with to the grandma they were planning on keeping a surprise. Revealed that, So there can be many things a kid has surprised. Ruin.
Speaker 1: When I was getting my children in the car and the night before, I had stopped off for some fast food, didn't tell my wife about it. Kid gets in the car, she sees it. Wife gets in the car. You know, dad ate this food.
Speaker 3: Snitch. Yeah. I looked at her. I was like, why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Walk, I'm walk.
Speaker 2: We'll come. We're gonna come back, and we're gonna tell you, like the prize you can win, et cetera, sick and then we'll take your calls. Okay, okay, so we're gonna come back, explain the prize, then take your call. One on one point three, Katie WB calling all moms that have kids that embarrassed them or snitch. Here are some texts we got, just like some examples to warm you up. This text says, when I was checking out at the self checkout a Target, I'd forgotten that I put a couple of things under the car. One of them was a rather high ticket item. As we were walking out the door, my son screamed really loud, Mom, you didn't pay for any of this stuff. Embarrassing. But also in that case, I do think that one you got to go back and get it, pay for it. So we've teamed up with the new Amy Schumer movie called Kind of Pregnant. It's streaming now on Netflix. Shout out go check it out, And they've offered us this amazing grand prize to give to a mom for a funny story.
Speaker 3: How did they why did they come to us? What even happened?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask questions. I just accept the prize on behalf of everyone. One hundred dollars Visa gift card, Okay, one hundred dollars Target gift card, sick one hundred dollars to bar Lacrosse. This is an amazing restaurant in the North Loop.
Speaker 3: Now it sound a fake one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty dollars gift card to face boundaries. You can go get a massage or whatever you need or like a facial or whatever. You get all that. It's like, it's like a four hundred and fifty dollars, five hundred dollars whatever it is value bad with math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the good karma to make up for the bad carm of your kid gave you that day. That's right, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: You just call it and you share a story of a time your kid snitched on you or just snitched in general, or ruined a surprise at six ' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Another text we got. My oldest son told my grandparents I was pregnant with my second child by telling them I ate a baby and now it's stuck in my belly. Then proceeded to tell me he spit his he split his beans with them on accident. You got a secret you don't want shared, don't tell.
Speaker 3: A kid, uh huh never.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna take your calls, okay right now, six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. When we come back, we're gonna go through these stories and we're gonna pick the best one to win the grand prize. On kd W, bited, Oh my gosh, aren't you though? Okay first Benson boone one oh one point three. K DW with Ballon and Cold teamed up with the new Amy Schumer movie Kind of Pregnant, which you can go watch now on Netflix, and we're giving away this awesome grand prize hundred dollars Visa gift card, hundred dollars Target gift card, hundred dollar bar Lagrossa gift card, one hundred and fifty dollars Face Boundary gift card. Just for moms calling in and basically sharing moments their kids snitched on them or ruined a surprise. A lot of these are are kind of more in the category of like, embarrassed them if you will. So we're gonna kick it off with what did your kid do to embarrass you or snitch on you? Is Michelle Michelle, tell us about your amazing child and the time they snitched or ruined a surprise.
Speaker 9: I have a two year old daughter, and we were at Target and I was on my monthly friend and she actually walked up to my cross area, smelled it, and then said, eh, Mommy, think you're bleeding?
Speaker 2: What? Oh fuck up as that kid?
Speaker 3: I'm not even snitch and that's just that's.
Speaker 2: A hate crime, embarrassment against moms, disrespect. Okay, Michelle, hold on one.
Speaker 3: Second, hold on, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Maggie, Maggie.
Speaker 2: You already sound like disappointed Maggie because I'm in brass is.
Speaker 4: A personal story and I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to see. Oh sorry, what was that again, Maggie. Go ahead, Maggie, tell us all the time your kid snitched her ruined surprise.
Speaker 5: It was a very packed pine tree apple orchard and we had to use the port patty and I can't leave my daughter outside by herself.
Speaker 9: And it was my time, and she yelled.
Speaker 4: Mom, you're witty, walk.
Speaker 3: Out with this is crazy? All right?
Speaker 2: Is her back to back? Hello? Do you have a story about your child ruining.
Speaker 5: A well, just snitching?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 3: All right, let's hear about this snitch.
Speaker 5: Well, recently, we have a little puppy. We have a puppy's eighty pound lap and he is kind of food aggressive, and my daughter tried taking something away from him and he bit her and she needed a stitch in her hand. And we kept this secret from our mother in law as we live with her, and recently she got a bone for our dog and gave it to the dog and she was like, okay, guys, don't take the bone away from him, otherwise you know what's going to happen. A secret that that happened. And my son goes, oh, so he can fite her again like he did Lily, And the whole room went silent, and she was like what, Oh no, we tried heaving it a secret, and my son fully told on us that it happened.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, kind of a gangster move. Actually, what was your name again? Mine is Brianna, Brianna Branda one one side, Brianna.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: Jenny?
Speaker 2: Jenny, tell us the story about your kid.
Speaker 9: Okay, Lena, embarrassing from me, But we were at McDonald nice three boys McDonald. We're kind of by the bathroom and an employee and.
Speaker 2: It was a very full restaurant.
Speaker 5: Employee walking into the bathroom.
Speaker 9: My three year old shouted aloud, she can does that guy have to poop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Kids are so obsessed with poop and butts and stuff. Man, they just can't get enough it's so weird. A hold on, Hi, what's your name? My name is my My? Tell us about your kid what they do?
Speaker 9: Okay, So I'm pretty a lotos intolerant and she my daughter, she's two, and.
Speaker 5: She just learned the worst part. And so we were browsing target and I let one out.
Speaker 4: And then she yells.
Speaker 6: Out, Mom, you.
Speaker 1: Oh loki, you deserved that just walking around crop dusting target.
Speaker 2: She's lacko, just tolerant.
Speaker 3: You're on a CDT run crop dusting target run. That's crazy CDT time. Hey we've all been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, as if you haven't been dropping it around target, you're live.
Speaker 1: The lactose issue is sometimes you got to risk it and just go for what you want in life.
Speaker 3: So I get that. I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a serious issue of my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all about one second. My Okay, top contenders, top two contenders for me are and the texts are coming in as well. Michelle, Michelle, which is number one, and I'm saying my and my the final one. Yeah, so those are I think our final two. How do you want to do a tiebreaker here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now Michelle was embarrassing her daughter ran up to her gave her a sniff started yelling about you know, her.
Speaker 2: Time, which was also I think in target.
Speaker 1: But my, you can really you can smell the crime like the other one. You can cover up like oh, you're just crazy child, stop talking. But my, if your kids like ma, you just aren't like people know and can detect like, oh yeah, your daughter's not lying.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, kind of sucks. It does kind of suck kind.
Speaker 3: Of unless you just run away.
Speaker 2: It's a problem for a whole family. I felt so bad laughing at back.
Speaker 3: My kid is like in tolerance. Yeah, it's not fun.
Speaker 2: Here's which what Okay, that's enough about you. So I feel like you're leaning more toward my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't want to ruin any dreams or hopes or that's what we do here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, true, that's our job.
Speaker 2: We have to ruin a few Welcome to life, all right. I think we're picking my then, Michelle, you were a close second. Thank you so much for trying to Michelle, Maggie, Brianna, and Jenny. But my, are you there?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 2: I uh oh she gone for good? My Hi, I'm here, okay, perfect, My for once in your life, your lactose intolerance has done you as solid. You are our winner. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 5: So much, failing and colds. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're so welcomer. To get you a one hundred dollars Visa gift card, one hundred dollars Target gift card, bar Lagrossa gift cards for one hundred dollars and one hundred and fifty dollars Phase boundary. Now I am worried about you spending one hundred dollars to Target gift card. Don't know if you're allowed back in there since you've cropped it, but uh, that's your grand prize all thanks to the new Amy Schumer film Kind of Pregnant on Netflix. Congratulations, Thank you, you're so welcome home. On one second, we'll grab your in phone. Thanks to everyone else for playing. But here is a chance to one one thousand dollars at least one one point three KDW ME. It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling.
Speaker 4: And cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: They did a really cool Saturday Night Live special. Uh and this is, by the way, this is your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens exactly. But this is their fiftieth anniversaries. They've been doing a lot of different stuff, but they just announced that they're doing this fiftieth anniversary special, so they're dropping like trailers and they have huge people celebrating and just added to the list Paul McCartney, Kim Kardashian, and Sabrina Carpenter. Oh okay, they already have like a ton of people like Miley Cyrus, Martin Short, Bad Bunny. I mean, just the list goes on and on, but it's really cool to see them keep adding names and I'll check it out. I love SNL, A big fan of that. So it's now looking like I don't know if this is true or not. Taylor Swift is distancing herself from Blake Lively.
Speaker 3: That's what TM is saying.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, they're saying that she feels like she was dragged into this. And the headline on TMZ is I'm not your dragon, which makes me laugh because remember there's a famous text now that Justin Baldoni at least of Blake Lively calling Brian and Taylor her dragons and referring to herself as Kalisi.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So what they're saying is she feels like, Taylor feels like Blake used her name and leveraged it, and remember Taylor was part of this critical meeting. But Taylor's people are kind of being like, hey, she didn't know she was entering a big meeting. Like basically, Justin was about to leave after a two hour meeting and then Taylor walks in. She's introduced to him for the first and only time, and she's like, Oh, I'm so excited to see the movie you're working on. And so now they're saying Taylor believes Blake timed her meeting with Justin so Taylor would arrive before he left. And she is baffled by being characterized as one of her dragons and says, it's weird to say that about a friend.
Speaker 1: That's the issue, because if it was just you could just say, oh, it's a coincidence, Like, no, that's crazy, I didn't mean for that to happen. But you refer to her as your dragon. So it's like, now she has to be a little careful tiptoe, know what I'm saying. Does she pull back on the offer to be at the big game over the weekend last year?
Speaker 3: She was in a.
Speaker 2: Box she was but I would imagine Blake and Ryan don't want to be on the big screen like that because last year was funny. Everyone's like, oh, that's so cool. And I remember he tweeted, he's because anyone see my wife because she was on TV constantly. It was very funny. That's when they were loved last year. This time people are turning on them.
Speaker 3: Dude, the Curtains event just pull back like, oh no, it's crazy. There's more to this.
Speaker 2: Fans are demanding that they put Taylor Swift and Donald Trump in good suites at the at the super Bowl because they want to be able to see them on TV. They're demanding they have a good view of them, so they want to be able to peep them in their suites. And I agree with it. I want to see what they're doing too. What's Taylor Swift eating? What is she drinking? Remember she's she likes chicken tenders and seemingly ranch. You know.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 2: Also, they say that their Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are joining a pregame party. It's an a list in New Orleans, TMC heard that both Tom and Brad will have a prominent role in the Fox Super Bowl pregame broadcast. Does that mean they're saying broad will have something abroad, Brad will have something to do with the tribute to America about thirty minutes prior to the event. Yeah, and they're not sure what Tom will do.
Speaker 1: Well Tom, I know he's probably something like AI airplane jumping out of something.
Speaker 2: Guarantee pata something probably And I know, like.
Speaker 1: I was just Brad just sitting there in a fedora with his long hair, just looking all cool, and that's it.
Speaker 3: People are like, wait, what what just happened? Maybe is Brad and a fedora?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: Kinder Klemar is going to be performing not like us, which some people are like cool and some people don't care. But Drake cares. Big fans are excited He's going to perform that. And they released the first trailer for the new Smurfs movie. If you care, Rihanna is the voice of Smurfat. Oh nice, Yeah, it is nice. That's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynn're gonna come back with normal or Nope. You can text one years into five three nine two one.
Speaker 4: Normal or nope on one one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: This is your chance to release something you've been holding within you that you do that is to some maybe bizarre, but will be the deciding factor, which is extra ridiculous that, like everything about your life, we decide if it's normal or nope, just based on if it's something we do or not. Yeah, that's fine, normal or nope. This is a text we got using yellow mustard as a salad dressing. No, okay, I'm being go out on a limb here. I think the only reason any human would use yellow mustard as a salad dressing is because they're desperately trying to be healthy and mustard has like no calories and you're desperate for any type of liquid friction for your salad. Because there is no other reason I can imagine why you would solely use yellow mustard for a salad dressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's true because when I go, like, no cheese for a little bit, I put on mustard.
Speaker 3: Place the cheese with the mustard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying, and I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So no no.
Speaker 2: Normal or no putting pots and pants in the dishwasher. I think that depends on who you ask. I think a classy person would be like no, and then someone like me, I will put anything in a dishwasher.
Speaker 3: I think on the dishwasher, I think.
Speaker 2: Some you shouldn't put in because it could. It depends on what kind of pan you use, but I think it could. Like you would never put a seasoned like cast iron pant in the dishwasher, for instance. I wouldn't put that in there either, because Jake would appear with a knife and just be like, hey.
Speaker 3: Do it exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, okay, normal or no. Hold, I'm going through these texts. There are a lot of these. You go for a cult.
Speaker 1: My husband always sniffs his deodorant before putting it on to make sure it's still good.
Speaker 2: I don't think the odorant goes bad. I don't, am I wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've never done that my entire life. I'm trying to think of the time, right. I don't even know if I smell it to begin with. I don't even know if I'm in the store like sniff and like I just grab it and go.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely smell the scent. Because there are some deodorant since that I think are disturbed. They would haunt me all day long. So I do sniff them first, but not each time before I use.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you're a stick sniffer. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've been sniffing stick for a long time. Normal or Nope. I wear a sandwich bag over my hand when I eat popcorn.
Speaker 3: Nope, just go home.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, just an absolute no.
Speaker 3: You can exit the conversation right now, right now.
Speaker 2: Normal or nope. Since my husband never massages my feet, that feels like an immediate, passive aggressive one. I step on legos and for some reason it makes me feel better.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: What hurts so good?
Speaker 2: I know everyone on them, and I thought everyone in America we all agreed on one thing, and the only thing we agreed on is stepping on a lego is the worst kind of pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you're season and that just feels good. What kind of legos are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Super small?
Speaker 2: Specify she did? Either way?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 2: Thank you neither your text? Normal or nope. Liking the smell of your own sweat a little bit? Maybe lol, I'm gross.
Speaker 1: Look, I think I think we live in a day and age where we were trying to cover everything up right, And I think I think if we were born how we were supposed to be like if we're if we are living how we were brought into this.
Speaker 2: World, would be very stinky.
Speaker 3: Well, it just be normal. I don't even know if it'd be stinky.
Speaker 2: But we're not in that world. We're in a world I think we just gotten soft. Oh yeah, we all agree with that. I'm true. If you poked my stomach right now, your hand would just go in up to your risk and then come out.
Speaker 3: We're just used to these luxuries, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I think your stink is supposed to smell the way it smells, and you're sweat supposed to smell the way it smells. You're weird for not liking that or forking that.
Speaker 2: You are the king of saying a lot with hew sing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm speaking in Japanese over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you right now. Sure, I don't know that I agree with it. Sweaty right now, I'm usually sweaty. I don't. Here's the thing. My sweat, my sweat, my itself for the most part, doesn't bother me the way someone else's scent was. But I don't like the way it smells.
Speaker 3: Okay, treat yourself better. Be so mean to yourself.
Speaker 2: I just that's the truth. I don't think that's a normal.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make you feel like you've been putting in work. You're out here grinding, hustling.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so mad. I have to go clean myself again. It's so frustrated. Well, like I choose workouts where I don't sweat. Usually I'm like, oh, p lotis don't really sweat. They're great, we'll come back with more of these. You can text years into five, three nine. You want ad w B one normal or nope when we come back.
Speaker 4: Normal or nope on one kd w B.
Speaker 2: All right, the texts are so disturbing, guys. I don't want to keep you from texting in, but we do have your phone number. I cannot read out of bees.
Speaker 1: Now there's a couple of we're not gonna say which ones, but there's a couple of these that come in every single week.
Speaker 2: There's one evolving a b hole and they've texted in every single week. We've already addressed it. You've got to move on. Listen to our podcast. You can hear what the answer was. Spoiler Nope, it was not normal normal or nope. I use tweezers to find boogers in my nose. Nope, I would say no. I would be too scared that I would go too far. I would tickle my brain. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, how how large are your fingers?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna say, like, how large is your nostril to be able to like go digging through like a cat?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 3: No, that's a nope, that's an ope.
Speaker 2: Nope, thank you. Oh my god. We agree on our first one.
Speaker 3: Somebody said we should do psychopath or no.
Speaker 2: He falls into the same category normal or nope. Obsessively pulling loose tufts slash clumps of fur off of animals when they're shedding. It's a problem. How much joy I get it get from it? I think, Yes, I think that's normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just doing that last night.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't have that kind of dog anymore. But when I used to have my Pomeranian Elliott, she had like the undercoat, and you know, they shed that at a certain point and I would pull off the tufts. And you have a many Aussie, so those that kind of dog gets the undercoat, but like my two, they don't. They don't get undercoats. It's kind of a bummer. I missed. I missed the joy of pulling the tough.
Speaker 1: You can come to my house anytime, take care of Percy.
Speaker 2: I thank you. Normal or nope, every time I change my child's poopy diaper, I smell it multiple times. Nope, nope.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to judge you.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, so let's walk through this cold.
Speaker 2: No, we're just watching one of those videos where it's like every every office has three types of coworkers, the nice one, the mean one, and the calm one. I'm okay being the mean one in this scenario.
Speaker 1: I have to say no, yeah, no, it's not even I don't even care. That's just a big So you change your.
Speaker 3: Immediately.
Speaker 1: I'm getting rid of that thing, and then if it's if it's bad, I might even just take it outside right away.
Speaker 3: If you have one of those diaper genie things, No, I think.
Speaker 2: Most people learn very quickly the diaper genie is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you open up that thing, Ransom.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of what we did because I don't think it was good for the environment, but we like, I mean, every single diapers went into a target trash bag and like immediately out of the house.
Speaker 3: Dude, Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta.
Speaker 2: Do what you gotta do. Normal or Nope. This is not the same path, but I think a little different. Normal and nope. I love to sniff my baby's feet he's ten and a half months old. Normal or no. I think that's more palatable than the poopy diaper. I still like my I think it depends on your kid. I understand this smell on the top of their head, but all of my daughter. I love her. She's had stink feet since day one. She has the sweatiest little dog. They're so stinky.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, not well, yeah, you're not weird, but no, I just say you do not feel bad like the person who smells the papers.
Speaker 2: This is the one. I'm going to end it on. Normal or Nope. I peed in a small trash can because I went in for a massage and I was already unclothed and I panicked. So they peed in the small trash can in the massage room. Nope. No, they usually give you a robe. Why would you not? So sorry, I have to pee you really quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's crazy, like I learned this while growing up. You a little uncomfortable conversation can just save you so much trouble it.
Speaker 2: Now this person has to empty a trash bag with your urine in it. That's way worse.
Speaker 1: Like thirty seconds above comfort being like so sorry, I don't want to delay this, but like, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I hope you like double tips because that you should have paid for some clean up a cleanup fee. Yeah, hey, there you go. That is your This speak's normal or nope, we love getting yours. Sorry if you feel judge, that's what happens here. Five through nine two one is the number to text if you have one sick on one on one point three. Kd WB.
Speaker 4: It's a throwback, pro down throw down, throwback throw down, take you back to the old school. Kd w B.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna shoot you straight. Colt and I are coming in hot last second with these choices, not a lot of thought and consideration put into these today.
Speaker 1: I will say this, what's up the song I chose for some reason, the hook part of it is the worst part of the song.
Speaker 3: So I just want I want the chorus. Yeah going forward?
Speaker 2: Okay, you decide which throwback song we play based on these horrible selection, like you have to imagine the bigger picture of both mine and could song. Yeah, okay, here's cold song.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just gonna do it for you, the one where it's.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, if you're talking money, you got a perfect one, so put in army.
Speaker 2: Should have left it with what you you had, you know what I'm talking about, gotcha? And then I think that this might be a sped up version of the one I'm actually gonna play, but it might be the row one.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, yeah, talking about your artist.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he I think only had one hit, but he has a very famous sister and she had a few hits. That's right, I'm gonna make I'm gonna make it. I don't know if that's the one I wanted, but I I'll commit to it. You will, well, that'll be that's my song choice.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: On the one we play either Daniel Butddingfield, I gotta get through this or toefload Talking Bodies. You can call right now six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie W B. Whoever gets three votes. First, we play the song what's a throwback throw down?
Speaker 4: Throwback throw down, take you back to the old school, kat W B.
Speaker 2: We each picked a throwback song. You decide on the one we play. Colt chose Love Talking Bodies by Toe Blow It Up, and I chose I Gotta Get Shut Off? Why because the song I wanted the song I wanted neither cult or I can think of what it was, so I pivoted last minute and chose that one.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see who gets three votes first? Hi, what's your name is Erney? Hi? Who are you voting for?
Speaker 9: I am voting for today.
Speaker 2: That's totally fine.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Katy w B? Who has your vote?
Speaker 3: Affirmative? Got you? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Like neither neither.
Speaker 2: Katie w B. Who you're voting for? Oh well, I can't believe I got to vote?
Speaker 3: Is there going to be a comeback? Okay?
Speaker 2: Hi, Katy w B? Who has your vote?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just like that. What's your name? You were the deciding vote?
Speaker 5: Really? I actually kind of surprise, no feeling, No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. I don't think we're surprised at all.
Speaker 1: That cold today and Wanna was actually a banger, but she can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 2: I had to within thirty seconds picked your betting fields and I can't remember the one I wanted, but it's okay. Cole, what's you want to introduce your song? You're winning song?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay talking body toe lo here we go God, Okay, sorry, I'm sick, stop.
Speaker 2: It you definitely I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Katie, come to beay.
Speaker 2: You skin up one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt and your one k wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. We've gotten close a few different times in the past couple of weeks, like matching three of four words, which is very fun, and we have matched four out of four words before giving someone the life changing amount of money of one thousand pennies. True that you can call right now to play it to your chance to win that big stash of cash. At six five, one, nine eight nine KDWB. We give you four words. You decide do I want to partner with Cult or Fallon? You get your forwards. If they match your partners, you win. It is that easy, but also not easy. Hi, Katie w B. What is your name?
Speaker 3: Jen?
Speaker 2: Jen? Are you ready to play?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Let's play perfect?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna partner with myself or cult today.
Speaker 5: Pale and I'm going to partner with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go all right, heading out, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves you. Awesome sketch of shape ups. So here, here's the thing. I'm gonna give your first word cold.
Speaker 2: Fuck, paint, finger.
Speaker 4: Meow Jeff and.
Speaker 3: Wild Thing balin balle the oxen for you. Ba la la la la la la la la. Welcome back to the studio.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Jen was like the fastest ever.
Speaker 3: Get ready, this is crazy. It's like type level stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Here we go. First word cold hot boom.
Speaker 2: Baby, she went opposite, love it?
Speaker 3: Okay, paint.
Speaker 2: Brush, oh finger, finger paint Okay, okay, now yeah yeah cat.
Speaker 3: Wild wild thing.
Speaker 2: That's oh so all we missed was paint and you have a child.
Speaker 6: I thought we could get that one.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't really like a lot of messes in my house and make her do watercolor not finger. I'm sorry, Jen, I'm sorry, but we got so close. You can play another day.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, so I'm good, Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. We do have a chance one an actual thousand dollars coming up. Your keyword is coming up in about six minutes on KATWB Today's Trending with Felon.
Speaker 4: And Cold on one on one kat WB.
Speaker 2: Do you sleep with noise in your bedroom? You're not alone if you do. A recent survey found thirty eight percent of Americans need some background noise, especially for gen Z fifty percent, so they can't sleep without some kind of sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy when you go, we're we're always like a white noise machine thing, and then when you don't have it, it's like impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we on vacation, like if we don't have a fan, Jake will turn on white noise on his phone because all of always has. Our daughter, she's five, she always has white noise. But I didn't grow up with that. And we don't have a TV and I room. I know a lot of people are TV people. We don't do that, but we have a fan, and a fan is kind of the main thing that we use. Yeah, and I just I never needed anything before, and now it's very silent if there isn't and we don't even have like a loud box stand or anything. It's like one of those like kind of quieter fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all you need.
Speaker 2: Phobo is the new trend. We've heard of fomo. Maybe you've heard of jomo. That's the joy of missing out. The latest one is phobo. It's getting ridiculous. Fear of a better offer. It's when you have anxiety because your face was making a difficult decision, especially when you have several good options but they're like, you have to choose one. You have to embrace your decision and just move on and don't look back.
Speaker 3: That's pretty sick.
Speaker 2: I used to have that. I feel like, you know, you'd have like a couple of friends ask you to hang out on the weekends, and you have the one you really want to hang out with, but they're always the last one to ask you, and you're like, I don't want to lock in plants with this other person. If I could have more fun with this person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: Sick if you got like a blueprint of everything, every option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if somebody just handed it down to you, like, here's just going to happen if you do this, though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, that is your trending on KD w Bour No one asked for singing, but I'm giving it to you anyway. Treasure Island actually specifically said fallin not necessary. Shake shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake your food.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 2: That's just one of the many hits you'll hear from actual professional performers Casey and the Sunshine Band, not me, although I might be next to you in the audience and I cannot control my singing. They've been around for fifty years ruling the dance floor with funk hits like that, and that's the way I like it, etc. They're doing all that, all their iconic Miami sound at the Island Saturday, March e. Get your tickets again. Apologies if you are seated near me. Coming soon though, Saturday February twenty second, Ario Speedwagon the lead singer Kevin cronin his band They're coming. They're gonna hit all the classics. Keep on loving. You can't fight this feeling again, Saturday February twenty second. I want to direct your attention to the great hotel rooms I love every time I stay at the Island. Just great quality rooms, but also they have great package options and a SPA that I love. Find out more at TI Casino dot