Speaker 1: Of course because I needed, but I need the second half. I need the second half of TV off. You know what I'm saying. When Pablo past Gal is coming back from conquering some African country that he didn't need. If you had, if you had the horns of TV all playing, when he was coming in with his little white vesta on with them too crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: Crazy little Caesars they had cut.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, shout out the Gladiator too, man, And Denzel needs an oscar another one.
Speaker 3: Yo, Dennis not like having an accent in that movie or anything like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, actually he just talks like a He just talks like regular Denzel, no accent, just like okay.
Speaker 1: But he's allegedly a slave. From what his story was, I was like, yo, ay, those slave talk like that. What kind of smooth talking slave was you?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 6: He was years into making you feel me. He had already been through it by that point.
Speaker 2: Denzel was a literal Roman dream that movie.
Speaker 5: Was literally the only black person in that movie.
Speaker 1: What that was like nineteen o But man, remember the first black one got ate by the monkey and no, let me not Well, I'm not gonna ruined the movie for y'all, but Gladiator too. If you like Gore, go watch it and you like have you've seen the first one, You're gonna understand it. You're gonna be just gonna feel like the second time you've seen the second Creed movie, you're like, Okay, that killed him? Okay for sure.
Speaker 4: They were like, yo, man, look this is not accurate to real Roman times. There are no rhinos that fighting in the arenas. They weren't at cafes, they weren't drinking coffee. And I was like, all right, I guess like I don't care about accuracy. I don't care about the historical essence of it, Like yo, I just want to see violence.
Speaker 3: If we being.
Speaker 1: Honest, Bro, they had an attack rhino. You think that was all right? You got it.
Speaker 3: Said, they're not playing fas.
Speaker 1: You got attack RIGHTO? What am that?
Speaker 6: How do you defend that?
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: An attack rhino because like like a rhino that could be trained.
Speaker 5: It's different.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, you feel me, like you got you feel me? You got a dog, Yeah you feel me, But I got a pit bull you feel me?
Speaker 5: Or it's like yeah you got a dog, got a Doberman? You feel me?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you got a dog, you feel me. But I got this Rott Wilder. You feel me like you have an attack rhino. It's a pet like you keep it and take care of it and it listens to do.
Speaker 2: I got an attack rhino.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You're right, come here.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, yeah, but yeah, that that was That was our gladiator to uh the rhino.
Speaker 1: J U m g U m G did it UMG and jay z u G and jay z took out j Cargills so they can take the belt off the Uncle bel Air because Buncle bel Air took a picture of make the stallion and then make the stallion.
Speaker 6: Now see you doing too much of the science right now, you're doing too much of the science.
Speaker 2: And you gotta s he like.
Speaker 1: Ray Bro.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, I know if no one gonna hold me down and the chat Ray gonna hold me down. Ray sent the s the time stands the Grahams like, yo, this is what Ben was talking about.
Speaker 3: You need to educate yourself. Shout out to race and clip that.
Speaker 1: There was a nigga.
Speaker 3: No, all right, okay, hit the button.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 8: I'll just go ahead and hit the button.
Speaker 3: But don't.
Speaker 8: Please, don't.
Speaker 6: Sell them That's how they said, Yo, we used to give me some chicken.
Speaker 9: If you ain't know where, love and listen.
Speaker 8: Listen, damn oh I do got my water? That's what's up? Cool?
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs? Can I can I start over? Can I start over?
Speaker 1: Right back?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Start over?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Cool, I'm gonna start over, So.
Speaker 8: Tell them that's how they wish to give me some chicken.
Speaker 6: If you ain't know where, love to listen, listen.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm ready. You feel me water?
Speaker 5: Sometimes niggas need that.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ladies and gentlemen, people jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that, cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in tour. Because we present to you another episode of the Public Enemies podcast. Me personally, I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham. What's going on with y'all?
Speaker 5: If you're watching live.
Speaker 6: And direct from YouTube, from a Twitter, Twitch, or whatever your situation is, we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: You feel me? If you're listening on Apple Spotify, at least some real niggas are like a real nigga review.
Speaker 3: How about it?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about do what you want to do you feel me? Make sure you you know what I'm saying. You do the whole each one. Teach one thing, you tell a friend to telefriend, you share it with somebody.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 5: Sharing is caring. That's what I was told.
Speaker 6: You feel me juicy for commercials that anyways, So I'm here with the gang.
Speaker 5: You feel me? Oh oh oh hey, by the way, by the way, happy Thanksgiving? You feel me?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. It's the season for giving.
Speaker 6: And so with that, I'm gonna go ahead and give the floor to my guys here because not only you feel me, not only a kid. And I drop my phones worried about that.
Speaker 5: You feel me? Kids? Going on?
Speaker 6: What's going on? What's going on? Man?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: Fantastic? Got four days off? Four days off in a row.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling not unproductive.
Speaker 4: They I gotta cook tomorrow, so I can't exactly, but you know, I do a little something tomorrow, then after that I can be unproductive.
Speaker 6: There you go like this this think you said he'd be cheffing.
Speaker 4: Up thirteen years the baked macaroni and cheese has been held in my hands, entrusted to me.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, i'd have been. First off, I didn't even know that you were the brawn of them. You're the broad of a bake bac of cheese. Though they put that in your heads. They put the franchise in.
Speaker 3: Your hand way.
Speaker 6: It's big tenures about the big yo yo.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: I've been feeling really.
Speaker 1: Really high right now and uh yeah, Kendrick out, don't Sue. Love your family, love your people, and I'm glad to be here. Feels a little nostalgic to be back going at this time, you know, you know I like it. I mean only when I don't have to go to work. Last time we have to do this, I have to go to work graveyards. So yeah, glad, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sure that is very true. Well, yeah, it does feel a little nostalgic, you feel me, But it also feels brand new. It feels a little fresh because we're joined by Kujo's feeling in for gresh this week.
Speaker 8: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 6: Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 5: What's up with doing?
Speaker 9: Pretty good?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 9: I can't complain. Uh, just cooking up some graphics. Just happy to be here, you know, pretty to talk wrestling and uh, pretty to be gresh for today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It feels great. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You ain't got the cash. Youws what I'm saying. But you know what I mean, we hear. You know what I'm saying. We said we're five team.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say to break out the cashews, my gee something.
Speaker 1: I gotta have the cash. Yeah, it's good, bro, we're in the building, all of us. Good holidays, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to Cranberry saut Psyche. Nobody likes that.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 4: I feel like Cranberry sauce is very disingenuous about what it is too. Like I remember the first time I had it, my my grandfather was like, yo, man, look, ain't nobody gonna eat the cranberry saze. I was like, I tried something and I ate it. And I was like, I know why people don't eat this ship. I know why you're eating this ship alone.
Speaker 1: You're a weird man. But they just sit there, don't even like they just set out the can, you know what I mean, So like it's still in the can even open it yet, So like it was like, yo, gravy's made all the stuff and then it's just a can ocean cranberry sauce. The cat open, the sit right on top of it. You know what I'm saying. So whatever nickas ready to eat you. So you gotta say the prayer. This right after the prayer, open the cranberry sauce. And that shit has a little thing, the little rivet, you know what I'm saying. So you know where the cut it at. Bro. I hate it so.
Speaker 3: Much, Eddie, Eddie said, he rocking with it. It's an acquiet taste. And I just say that.
Speaker 1: I just say that, Oh I love dressing, shout out caring the dressing and that stuff.
Speaker 3: And and I found out the difference.
Speaker 4: They're like, Yo, if it's cooked inside of the turkey is stuffing. On the outside is dressing. And with everything that I've been hearing what they've been doing the turkeys lately, I ain't putting nothing inside of no turkey, Like, nah, none of that, Bro, What.
Speaker 1: They doing the turkeys stuff them.
Speaker 3: For lack of better term. They yeah, that's what they're doing to the turkeys.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I mean that makes sense because stuff, no, it does. It's the same thing it was like yo, listen, Like when I play, I'm a two way player.
Speaker 4: It's completely different.
Speaker 2: I apologizing.
Speaker 11: Hey yoallritories all right.
Speaker 1: Here Puerto Rico, you left out of this. Get over here.
Speaker 6: Hey, So Kujoe, what's an Asian American Thanksgiving? Like, like, what's what's what's that? Like I've never experienced, Like what's what y'all be?
Speaker 8: What y'all be eating?
Speaker 9: What I'll be messing with that agreement castle a live but like we'll be having that. We got like egg rows, sticky rice steak, you know, all that good barbecue ship and they just pair it with regular as Thanksgiving food.
Speaker 2: They do red meat, you know what I mean? Like shut out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've been doing like hot pot and ship like right after Turkey and it's like, damn bro, Like I'm not waking up for the rest of the nights.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 3: I feel like you can't.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a lot of things you can't go wrong on for Thanksgiving and dinner's like I've seen I seen niggas.
Speaker 3: Be like, yo, man, I'm doing a taco bar this year.
Speaker 4: If I go into your house and y'all have like a taco bar, I'm walking out.
Speaker 3: What is it like?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: But you got me fucked up body.
Speaker 2: From around here. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: You You ain't from what, you ain't from the best coast cut.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: You gotta keep it in theme for sure.
Speaker 5: Fuck that. Because I'm pulling up to multiple houses? Is you feel me? Not houses?
Speaker 1: You feel me? You feel me.
Speaker 6: I'm what I'm with the platelets.
Speaker 5: You feel me? Not just regular I need platelets. You feel me?
Speaker 6: I know what platelets is?
Speaker 5: You feel me? But nigga, yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling up.
Speaker 5: You see me. Hey, how y'all doing y'all good? You feel me? Good to see y'all y'all talk about as I'm making my plate Yeah, because like we should do this more often? You feel me. It ain't gotta be like no holidays should like that when we get together.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 1: And it shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 5: You should be yo.
Speaker 4: It'd be niggas like you to be saying that ship and lying through their teeth at any time. It's like, you know, man, look we're gonna have a family get together. You're like, yo, Man, okay, I might come over.
Speaker 1: I might have said all that.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, we should have a cousin's day.
Speaker 1: Just oh my god, that is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, shout out to being the baby of the family.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: See, oh my god, how you doing that?
Speaker 1: You'll be getting a little bit of Hey. Now say now, came up with the gold plate? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: How you doing like you?
Speaker 10: Your kid did what you left him? Really, why are you doing a little man? You got straight aggs. You got straight AG's making colors and ship cool? All right here, let me go ahead and get some of this right here?
Speaker 1: Who made the roast? The roast? I don't want no hand cuz keep that away from me. But we should have a cousin's day. You want to take that wall you want to? That's what I'm bringing. I'm bringing weed, drinks and vibes. That's what I bring Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You're fucking with the ham Benjamin.
Speaker 4: I eat it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't be like you know, I don't be important like that regular because health reasons.
Speaker 3: But like nah, I eat it. I eat with you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna eat the pig, you might as well eat taking yo.
Speaker 2: Gang gang.
Speaker 6: Is the cousin Walker's legendary messed up the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but and there's always one cousin that give it away because he eating all the sweets.
Speaker 2: You was saying, we supposed to eat regular food like down, Like.
Speaker 1: Why you got two pieces of cake? Like you got two pieces of cake and a pie.
Speaker 8: You gotta do what you gotta do. Brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I hope you guys enjoy Thanksgiving. You feel me, This is the reason why we're here the day early. You feel me with the with the throwback to you feel me and ship like that? Uh, what do you guys want to talk about? You want to talk about like like wrestling and ship like that. I mean we do have to do predictions of course you feel me? Uh, I mean that's happening. War games is happening. But we don't have to start there. We can't there.
Speaker 5: We don't have to Kujo, where would you like to start?
Speaker 9: Start by four? Here?
Speaker 3: Fuck it fucking.
Speaker 8: To TV TV.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, turn the TV on, keep.
Speaker 5: Keep it on, keep it on. I didn't watch Full Gear.
Speaker 1: So if you did turn the TV off, in fact.
Speaker 3: I did, We're gonna turn that ship on. Nigga. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. Here's the thing. Here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I typically use Wednesday and Thursday to catch up on the thing that I've missed this show.
Speaker 8: This week, I did not have that luxury, So.
Speaker 5: I don't want to come here and lie to you. Guys.
Speaker 6: You feel me, so I'm not gonna you feel me. Uh But from what I saw, it was a fucking good show. But I shouldn't be the person to kick this whole thing off with full Gear, So Ben, I'm gonna pass it to you.
Speaker 5: What was your favorite match on Full Gear? Or the best or the best match?
Speaker 3: How about that the best match?
Speaker 4: The best match to me that really just like held it down was Mercedes and Chris stat Lander, Like they went crazy. I go out and say, like, this was the best women's match that I've seen in a e W that didn't have like the you know, the extreme ship and the like to have a cage or anything to back it up like.
Speaker 3: This this was my favorite.
Speaker 4: They really held it down, like and they said that this was the longest like women's match in a W history too.
Speaker 3: They really really really did a good job with that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't see that match. I did like that match.
Speaker 1: I guess it wasn't her fault in Huh, I guess, I guess you can wrestle.
Speaker 5: Who's they were?
Speaker 6: Wait wait, I seen somebody say that, and now you're saying that.
Speaker 5: People were saying Mercedes can't wrestle.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well they've been saying that. They were like, oh, that whole little debacle at all all bro like really like they were really.
Speaker 2: Trying to put that on her.
Speaker 1: She's supposed to be, like, no, man, Baker was supposed to be the star player, like she's been Roethlisberger.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 2: She's just in fields, like she's literally just in fields.
Speaker 5: The problem has never been Mercedes n ring.
Speaker 6: The problem with where she's at in a w right now is pairing the end ring with a good story and the opponent. You feel me, like the matches is gonna be cool. You feel me as long as it's I guess, not for Baker. And in that in that instance, I'm not saying Burt Baker is a bad.
Speaker 1: Wrestling I mean, I'm stop umping on her.
Speaker 6: Man, She's cool, Just listen, just fine, that happens sometimes you feel me, but not the harp on her. But yeah, I think the issue with the Mercedes thing is just trying to match up a good opponent and story for her because the Mattress is going to bang. I don't want people trying to point me towards the ev Soker. You feel me like, oh, she did this, Like y'all know.
Speaker 2: That's a I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: A good match, but like in the grand scheme of things that that doesn't But yeah, I think with the stat Lander thing don't match. The story was a little wonky, but they I don't know. I think they got something coming. I'm not gonna say exactly what I think as of yet, but I'll give a floor to y'all once again. You feel me because I want to know what y'all thought about the close out of the show and how that all the chaos after the Mox and Orange Cassidy you hold off, I'm gonna throw the Kujo talk about full gear. You got your hands up and I know you're excited, so why don't you, you know, second up at bat after Kuja.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought the match itself was really great. I don't think it quite lived up to like the level of their I believe it was like all in or They're all out. Match for the International Championship.
Speaker 5: That was really good.
Speaker 9: But the first thing I thought of when you like up with that like bottle of like I'm guessing like alcohol, like lighter fluid or whatever it Maybe I'm like bob blast, I'm like, okay, like I guess, so like I get what they're going for. But yeah, I really didn't even have a minute to think before Hangman and like Christian all came out. You know, I really do believe that when Hangman is involved in the world title picture, you know, like it's in a really good spot. Not that it wasn't already, but I really do like seeing like all these different factions or these different groups like clashing and coming in with their own motivations, you know, wrestling right now, there's not a clear like heel or face dynamic there. It's like these people are very complicated. They don't always do good things, you know. So Hangman making the deal with Christian, you know, and then even tonight him being like you didn't hold up your end of the deal, and all these different factors coming in, Jay White coming in, you know, Max with the death Writers and all that. I didn't even mention Darby yet. Uh, this crazy motherfucker just came through literally got in a real car accident and was like, Yo, what's good. I'll pull up with the skateboard, smack people and ship it's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So that's what I thought about the ending, really.
Speaker 2: Thinking of my graphic cheap you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We even talking about Darby yet you know, time you gott to pop out and hit niggas, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of seeing Darby all up in a way that it was convoluted. It was very Vince Russo s bro to what was a decent match with the Orange Cassidy. Like we were talking about this in the chat. I was like, Yo, this is this is the man that they put put the company on their shoulders man boxes, Like all right, bro, I just don't know where it's gonna go from here, especially with all the stuff that happen, but all at once, like all right, so like now what what's next? Like that match was like the match was the match was cool. I agree with Kool Joe with the Hangman thing. Like I said, the Hangman is Hangman is the best one over there to me, So I agree with that. Around the title picture and he's working with Christians, and that makes it even better. I just don't know where they go from here now, because like it just seems like a cluster fuck of nothing after this match.
Speaker 6: Nah, this is this is what I was talking about last week when I was saying, Yo, I'm a little like disconnected from it because I'm trying to figure out why, like the main event talent of aw is like unconcerned with what's going on with the death Riders in this supposed takeover, with what happened at the end of Full Gear to the title picture. As y'all know, you've now Christian Hangman page uh Darby is already there.
Speaker 5: You feel me? And Jay White, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So not only do you have the Orange Cassidy dynamic going on, uh you.
Speaker 5: With the conglomeration against the Death Rider.
Speaker 6: Now you have the possibility of throwing in the patriarchy, the possibility of throwing in uh the Bang Bang Gang. You feel me, like like Kujo was saying, all these different factions that are you know what I'm saying, all come together in a sense to do battle or because war games.
Speaker 2: Games of war.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm very interested to see like like how this all turns out because look at the way they dog walk Jay White on Dynamite me like they stalk was out like that whole, that whole, the stomp them in the nuts like they literally did that.
Speaker 5: They cuts up. I feel bad for white privileged tend why you should squabble up? It's my guy.
Speaker 9: Where's the bang band gang at? That's a real question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the guns?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, yo, you.
Speaker 5: Know Austin, but it's Colton hurt.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like.
Speaker 5: That's something to think about.
Speaker 6: But yeah, there's there's there's always uh, there's always the Bang Bang.
Speaker 5: Gang that come in.
Speaker 6: That was late.
Speaker 5: I didn't even see this.
Speaker 6: Stoner's next door, said Darby committed vehicular manslaughter, but Jay Lusso got the suspended license.
Speaker 9: Though, Darby, this is not.
Speaker 4: Bro, Like Yo, you got somebody in life that loves you. Somebody tell you like, hey, bro, it's not you don't got to do all that. Well, why why you out here trying to Why ya you're trying to stuff these niggas brom We love you Darby, like no, no one is in his in his in his like court telling him that I need a hug.
Speaker 2: This thing is gone, bro, But yeah, J White.
Speaker 8: Sorry, m h s.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: They's still caring around a briefcase and I'm like, yo, man, I just don't believe the championship in that briefcase. Like I just I just like a briefcase is too small. I just don't believe it.
Speaker 1: You need like a bad like it was like a gor her back, Like okay, what I'm saying, got in the go yard back. You know what I'm saying, Yo, you carry this, Marina? He said, good, look at that. You're go stop him out for me, Like google that Marina.
Speaker 4: She choked the funk at it at J White?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I see, I see you, J White, I see you.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: You ain't sleep.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you're really getting choked out when they start like shushing you, when they choking you out.
Speaker 5: She was like shoe shot.
Speaker 3: He was shushing him. And I was like, yeah, man, he might really be dead.
Speaker 9: They put J White in the dragon ball crater.
Speaker 3: Yo. Yeah, I shout out the question like said J White got young? Yeah, like damn.
Speaker 1: Man hit by a man? Hey yo? Yeah yeah yeah yeah yah yah. What about Kyle Fletcher and Build and billiam offspray.
Speaker 9: I would say that was my match of the night. That uh, that spot, that the apron spot, when he hit the tombstone off of that onto the steel steps. I was screaming like Tom and Jerry for like a good minute or so.
Speaker 3: A lot of people didn't like the ending of that match.
Speaker 4: They were like, yo, man, I don't see why Kyle Fletcher got the got the win. And I'm like yo, because they're trying to build around him, and like they they definitely have like faith in him to do something or at least to be next up to to will Ospray. So I I didn't have any problems with him winning. I didn't have any problem with him like getting that getting that moment. I just I kind of didn't like the ending, the way that, uh, the way that will Ospray sold that ship. But that's nitpicking. But the match itself, I really that was a really good match too, bro.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying, like, what are you like?
Speaker 1: You you motherfuckers wan't really like that doesn't look real at all. It was a little dude fucking like yo. If somebody got tombstone from the apron on some steps and then his deck's been hurting already, that that was that was in that was in the penultimate part of the match. Well he got that part like it was like six more moves and he lost. You know what I mean, Like Kyle fleschered in this win. He dominated will That's how you like, he dominated him like well had his moments, but he dominated because we really think about it, So now we got to see we go from here.
Speaker 2: In the stupid haircut, you.
Speaker 5: Know, like his haircut, Kobe Cumes.
Speaker 8: He really does look like that's.
Speaker 1: He looks like UFC fighter number one on the game. Okay, shout out to will Osprey.
Speaker 6: Shout out to will Ospray, Will Osprings in the Continental Classic.
Speaker 8: You guys wanna.
Speaker 5: Let's take a look at the field.
Speaker 6: Uh year of each of the the blue leagues. Uh so uh Like Darby Allen, We've got Claudio, We've got will Ospray, Ricochet, Brodie King, and Juice Robinson in the Gold League. As far as the Blue League goes, we've got Okata, Kyle Fletcher, the new T n T Champion, Daniel Garcia, Mark Brisco, Shelton, Benjamin and the Beast Mortos or Frank Mortos. However you wanna, however you want to play that game.
Speaker 3: His name is.
Speaker 5: Frank it's a little willy love lump inside joke. You feel me if you've been paying attention, I.
Speaker 3: Was not the same.
Speaker 11: I like sneaking name.
Speaker 1: Franklin Mortos.
Speaker 5: You think he's a lawyer, Yeah, yeah, there you go, he's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: You feel mean? Hey, man, if dinas gonna have a little beat, you.
Speaker 5: See me, real, real big action.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 6: But right off the bat, I was like, okay, so we got like half of the field returning from the original Continental Classic, at least five five out of the twelve. You feel me like you got Ocatta, you got Mark Briscoe, you got uh let's see Brodie, you got Claudio h Ganges Niggas. You feel me was in it last last year. So I was expecting maybe a little bit more new blood, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know it's gonna be dope. I guess yes, you feel mean boom uh darby Ricochet?
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah right, who's the blood that we got?
Speaker 5: H I almost took that literally.
Speaker 1: Black blood? So he told you I flipping over here.
Speaker 6: I think you feel feel me from like Paducah, Kentucky, ain't no blood.
Speaker 5: I'm a little rock.
Speaker 8: Might be might be.
Speaker 2: Some who do you got winning? Or well, who do you got winning out of each league?
Speaker 6: Let's take a look at I like that. Let's go around the field, let's go around the around the table or whatever. Uh uh says, who do we got winning from the Gold League?
Speaker 5: Or who do we have coming out of the Gold League?
Speaker 6: And who do we have coming out of the Who's gonna be the fine essentially of the Kental Classic? Uh hm, I am going to say from the Gold League, fuck it, I'm gonna go Ricochet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my Tony Kahan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: The Blue League, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. But he is the the of the tournament. I'm saying, tournament king.
Speaker 4: Let me see from the Blue League, I'll go I'll go Shelton. Somebody gotta believe in this man. I believe in him. He won his match to night, he got three points.
Speaker 3: I believe in you. From the Gold League. Uh, who's gonna Goal League?
Speaker 5: Got I got a bad memory?
Speaker 3: Bless you? Uh?
Speaker 4: Let me see will Ospray? Yes, yeah, I feel like what is safe back?
Speaker 5: Okay, go for you? Sheldon versus Ospray in the finals.
Speaker 1: Uhh That's funny because that's exactly what I was gonna say until fucking Kyle Fletcher murdered will Ospray. So I'm like, I don't know, maybe it'll be Sheldon. Let me put my Tony con hat on you. What I'm saying, if I was booking, like I had the best blacks in the world, what would I do.
Speaker 5: Sheldon versus Ricochet exactly?
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm going with. You know what I'm saying, He Yo, Vibe Magazine, King Magazine, The Joe Budden Podcast.
Speaker 2: I hope you heard me say that.
Speaker 4: To Bro because I gotta tell you, like YO, Like well, I like, I don't know how that would line up because I kind of want him to be in the hurt Synda kid Now. I kind of kind of wanted to flip the switch. No no, no, not well Ricochet.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 4: I kind of want Ricochet to flip the switch because I was I was watching the match with him and Claudio and they were chanting, uh, this is bald and all the other times I'm like, Yo, you need to flip the switch.
Speaker 1: Can't.
Speaker 3: You can't be disrespected. It's why Cody left. Cody left.
Speaker 2: You can't be like yo, be scared of me and to go flippy level like.
Speaker 5: Kudo.
Speaker 9: What you got uh from Gold League? I would say, uh, Ricochet. I just think that what they're trying to accomplish with him, they didn't really quite hit the nail on that at full gears, so they're gonna keep trying. I think the Continental Classic win would really do that for him. So I think he would meet uh like Okada or Daniel Garcia in the finals. That's like my Blue League one and my Blue League two picks.
Speaker 6: So yeah, type ship type shit type shit, which is what I apologize.
Speaker 8: That was rude of me.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 8: That's not That's not nice when you do that.
Speaker 2: I was not hurt it because you know how saying.
Speaker 1: My nim hey man me praise, but.
Speaker 8: Hey, I apologize anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh you know you know what, you know what, you know what, you know what. I'm thankful for you, c J. I'm thankful for you because you are my friend.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You reach out to me and and you talk to me, and you tell me about your problems and you let me tell you about my problems, and we work things out together as friends do. And then on top of that, we have this podcast thing. It has been going uh swell. By the way, also, thank you for reaching out to me the other day after the little funeral service I had to go to.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my man.
Speaker 2: Thankful for you, thank you for everybody.
Speaker 1: Know what.
Speaker 2: I'm thankful for.
Speaker 1: What Jamie Heyer, you know what I'm saying. We back in the building.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Jamie Hayter, you know what I mean. She won her match to night. You know what I'm saying, Queen.
Speaker 5: So this is a part that Women's Internet. They're doing that Russell Dynasty.
Speaker 6: This is the fatal four way match between uh smartom Ring of Honor cml L, and so they're gonna have qualifying matches as we mentioned last week leading up to and each of these qualifying each of these like each of the like there's like different ways that they're doing the qualifying. Aw did like a little baby little tournament CMLL. I think they did like just like a fatal four way to determine who's gonna be in it type ship. So they they got, uh Jamie Hayter is going to uh be facing who is it the winner of Serena Deep and who's deve facing I just blanked out Jesus Christ. Sorry anyways, no, who is it?
Speaker 1: This is the Tampa Bay buccaneer that we know, Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 5: I'll do that right.
Speaker 1: I was just saying for the Jamie Hater little because you know, after Jammi Hater won, had like a little teaser teas when Julia Heart coming back.
Speaker 5: Oh it's Deeven Willow Willow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who was gonna win that one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's gonna be Willow. So it's gonna be Willow versus Jamie Hayter or when the Winter Winter is coming?
Speaker 1: Okay, give me my hell you have my money, Anthony Kahn.
Speaker 6: In addition to that, we got the announcement of Mina Shirakawa versus Murah may At Winters coming for the aw Women's World Championship. I thought that they were gonna hold off on this until like World's end and then maybe like at that point we would see the return of like one Tony starm uh, but maybe not. Uh. They also got that big Australia show coming up too, so so maybe Tony will come back then. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was like the most Like I was like so obviously shocked about the little turn they had that full gear. I was like like, I knew it was coming, but damn right there so luckily mean, it was fucking nimber. We could fucking duck under a fucking The spot they had with the table kind of messed me up too. I was like, oh, like they kind of got hurt.
Speaker 6: I was like.
Speaker 1: Started licking her mouth like she's missing her toe. I was like, no, I don't know about that, bro.
Speaker 6: But you know, apologized for my out boys.
Speaker 1: You can't. Oh you see it's the green You see the green beating I'm saying, turns you into a Philadelphia drug dealer, single head that's at seven. But you look at a picture of O. T seven cointy right now, you got that exactly?
Speaker 5: Might you might?
Speaker 1: You might? You might?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah?
Speaker 5: So Camille.
Speaker 13: Mercede, Oh Mercedes, you just beat you beat stat Like, why are you tripping.
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 6: What's the what's the problem?
Speaker 1: Like, why are we falking? She can come?
Speaker 9: It's Camille, bro.
Speaker 1: This shit.
Speaker 3: Ye's right, you're right, but.
Speaker 4: This shit like it made like it did nothing for either of them. It didn't boost Camille Stock in any way, shape or for him. She looked like a loser for the entirety of the time that she was hurt, like her heater, Mercedes money, it didn't like contribute to her in any type of way because every time, like I need you to beat somebody else, you injured, Yeah, hurt like it did like it didn't do anything for either of them, And I feel like the experiment, I feel like it was a fair experiment.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they.
Speaker 4: Pulled the plug on it because I couldn't stand to watch this for like another three months, Like, yo, just just throw the shit out, let's start again, Let's do something else, because this wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Really. I'm just thinking, like, why have her commit a tempted murder for you?
Speaker 2: Just a fire, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's how That's how niggas die on the Wire season three and four, Like why would you like like.
Speaker 9: Any like shinking the jumping.
Speaker 1: That's true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: She didn't do what she was set out to do, and she's just kind of just there, you know. And I think one big criticism of Mercedes running a w thus far is like why is Camille here. Mercedes don't need Camil and I honestly, like you said, Graham, renegade twins. That's been teased here and there in the past people, and I think that would be way more beneficial than what we got today.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 8: That whole twin magic ship.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't touch I don't think you should tap on me because I got one on dude. Dude, Yeah, what's b got marriage? You would to be like, yeah, like no ships with me turned around, right, It gonna be just me out here.
Speaker 2: Relationships with high profile.
Speaker 6: Relations get shaking the ship. Let's let's uh, let's uh. Can we have a serious discussion. Can we break this down? Can we break this down?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: You know, you know what's crazy about that? You know what's crazy about that?
Speaker 6: This comment right here from the Black Rosseling podcast, feel me shout out to the enemies, Happy things, giving to the family, big love action.
Speaker 5: Definitely appreciate y'all.
Speaker 6: Thing about that is I was finna say three Ricky stars.
Speaker 3: Wow, No, free the guys.
Speaker 4: We we were right here, because that that was what I was thinking when I saw com pop up. And I just want to say real quick, this nigga math is hilarious, bro, because I saw I saw a niggas trying to get stuff started with him under the under the tweet where they were like yo, man, so like talking crazy and he was like, oh okay, like just saying all right.
Speaker 3: I'm like he.
Speaker 4: Really don't be arguing with with with these niggas on Twitter. Like there's still one that I saw him like where somebody's trying to start something with him.
Speaker 3: I think it was like over. It might have been over.
Speaker 4: Like the swerve stuff or something like that, and like they had said something and he was like, Okay, what are we supposed to do now?
Speaker 3: I use that to this day. I use that to this day.
Speaker 1: Well, here we are like what.
Speaker 3: Are we supposed to do now? Like what happens now?
Speaker 1: Yo? Best not playing with my brothers man trying to be yo Yo. Talk to yourself man. You know what I'm saying. Goll the biggest bitches that I know, So talk to yourself. We will talk to some yo. Free freeway though, You'll be for real free freeway. Ricky stars Man.
Speaker 6: So as we know, Ricky Starks had he started popping up as of late. You feel Me Glory pro a couple of weeks ago. He's got a match coming up. I don't know what's the day. Actually, you know what, my bad they just did that. My day's be off bucked up anyway, So Boom just did the glory proach to the joint right problem is right this weekend he popped up at GCW dream on Right and they set up a couple of little joints for my guy you feel me, including the people versus GCW, which is gonna be at the Hammerstein Ballroom January nineteenth. I don't know what this whole deal is with AW and what's going on with brother, but he hasn't been on TV since I believe March early April, late March early April. So that's that's a long time to not be injured and not get a phone call to come to work type shit.
Speaker 5: You feel me like, So, I don't know what the issue is.
Speaker 6: He just did an interview with Chris van Vliet earlier this week that went crazy dope interview. They of course addressed the whole situation about him not being on TV and why that might be.
Speaker 5: He says, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I got my speculations, but it really ain't no point in me putting it out there and having y'all convoluted, twisted, do what y'all want with it. You feel me, y'all speculate just as I can. You feel me, And I'm sure we all have our own assumptions.
Speaker 8: You know, go ahead, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean to see it. Like here's some of the stuff he talked about in the interview. He kind of laid the groundwork to lead you. He kind of laid some bread crumbs to like why he kind of thinks like that he's not on TV at this point.
Speaker 3: He said that he had.
Speaker 4: Done that when he went to the Royal Rumble, that he caught that he got heat with some of the guys backstage, and then when he came back, they're like, man, it's not a good look for you to be popping up at the Rumble with Cody, and he was like, yo, man, it was security footage, Like what do you want me to do? And he was also like I'm glad he shot back and he was like, yo, what the fuck is it to you?
Speaker 3: Like why is it your problem not I.
Speaker 4: Show up at And he says that he had got the okay, you know, to be at WrestleMania with Cody Rosen to be in the crowd. But I'm gonna be real with you. I think that ship was a setup from Tony Kahn. Have you ever, like you ever had your girl tell you like some shit like yo, man, look you be like, Yo, man, I'm gonna go over here, I'm gonna do this, And she says, yeah, you could do that if you want. You can do that if you want, and you already know, like, Yo, it's kind of like it's a trap, like you could go do it, but when you come back, it ain't gonna be right, nigga.
Speaker 3: You could go to the Royal rumble nigga, but when you come back, we gonna rumble. That's what I know.
Speaker 5: If that's what you want, to go ahead. Yeah, I feel you on that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I mean he even mentioned like it wasn't just him there, you feel me, it was other people like qt uh, people like Aaron Solo. But these are all like Cody gang niggas that are all no longer on aw TV.
Speaker 3: Quick question. I wanted to ask this for and slip my mind. Who do you think?
Speaker 4: What was the guy who told him like, Yo, it's not a good look for you to be at the rumble.
Speaker 3: Who you who think it was? Okay, Chris Jacko okay, Kudo?
Speaker 9: Who you think it was a told him, man, I don't know why. My mind shot to punk right away. That doesn't make any sense to me. So probably Jericho as well.
Speaker 4: Jericho okay too for Jericho to for Jacko? Okay, Graham? Who do you think told him?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Nah, this person, let's go to.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go Christian like he had. This is my answer. It was definitely Dax. It was definitely after a ball. He was definitely out there.
Speaker 4: It's like, man, look, I don't I don't think it's a good look for you to be back there, like bro, Like, come on, man.
Speaker 5: Dak should that used to work there?
Speaker 6: Dax is a wrestling guy, right, he should understand that.
Speaker 2: But they gave you the bills that you wouldn't leave.
Speaker 1: You didn't go.
Speaker 2: No better than me. I want to go watch an event.
Speaker 6: Like why y'all didn't go see Edges last match with Shamus? Oh, because y'all knew he was coming over here, all right? Bet Well went over there, so exactly, It's like, yo, man, look, he also got to see j Russell wasn't just about Cody, it was you. But this is all Cody gang yea. So no, I don't know how much weight that holds.
Speaker 1: No, No, let me go on that all right? Shut up? Na.
Speaker 3: The word is from Fightful.
Speaker 4: Fightful reported reported that his contract isn't up until spring of twenty twenty five, so it looks like he'll be, you know, getting out of that contract probably around like March or April. But I never understood the allure and the attraction to have a disgruntled employee on the payroll when it's very clear, like y'all that they.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be here. You're not using them.
Speaker 4: Because even when WW was doing this stuff like people were killing him, when Ustafa Ali was asking for his papers and asking to leave and shit like that, and was like, yo, man, look, I don't want to be here.
Speaker 3: I got shit that I could start doing on the outside, and they wouldn't let him go.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand why a lot of people are like yo, man. Look, well, if if he hadn't been talking shit, that he'd been able to be in GCW and it wouldn't have been a problem. I'm like, yo, if this would have been reverse situations. Y'all would have killed this man. I'm like, but I can also understand it from Tony Kainside. It's like, I don't want them to think I'm a bitch and they could run all over me. And whenever someone asked for their release that I'm just gonna grant it to him because I'm a pushover. And I can understand the GCW Stuff's like, why am I gonna let you go over there? And dude over there talking crazy about me and my dad talking about something like, yeah, man, the owner at GCW, his daddy, don't his daddy not backing him, his daddy not giving him forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why.
Speaker 4: Would I let you go over there and run with those dudes that talking crazy about me?
Speaker 1: So that yo, he said that. He said that, dude said that my dad doesn't give me millions of dollars to stay away from him like that type ship.
Speaker 2: And that's even worse.
Speaker 1: He said, some ship like that, And well, you know we're doing this over here, and so I mean, why stand up. You're gonna stand up to fie. We couldn't stand up to the niggas that made you feel for your life.
Speaker 5: Do you guys think that's what it is? It's Fie No, of course.
Speaker 1: Now I think it's just like Nigga. We're talking ship.
Speaker 6: Ricky quick, real quick, real quick, Because what happened here is Ricky Starks did the interview with Chris van Vliet that dropped. Also, uh, there was word reported that not only did he do the g appearance this weekend, he was also back a gear there he did pop up. I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: There was there was notation uh here that he was.
Speaker 6: He's since been pulled from all of the g c W shows that he was advertised for. So that's where we're at now with what what happened? Was it Effie's comments? Was it uh something or other to the to the point of the last time that.
Speaker 5: Moxley and Marina Shafir were just over there for blood Sport?
Speaker 6: Uh they also oh, by the way, m v P and Josh Barnett buzz for I saw a couple of little clips from that.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 6: So but last time Marina Shaffir and uh Moxley was just over there at g c W. Uh, there was no mention of aw. There was no mention that Moxley is the AW World Champion, even though I mean, I don't fucking know. I ain't seen the bell, you feel me. I ain't seen it in over a month, so I don't know who the fuck is the AW World champion. But there was absolutely no mention of AW and John Moxley being the world champion there. So they didn't even like promote that John Moxley and Marina Shafir are from AW and they got this whole death writer's thing going on. They was just like Marina Shafir, she's so dangerous, remember, and oh yeah, that's John Moxley.
Speaker 5: Moving on. So this is our match, you feel me? Bah? So I don't know if.
Speaker 6: It was a combination of uh or if it's let's play Devil's advocate here, say, Ricky Stars is backstage at full gear. He already had gotten the clearance to do the GCW shit, He had gotten the clearance to do the Glory pro shit. He got in the clearance to do the Chris van Vliet interview. So do you think there's a possibility that him and Tony had a conversation and there's an opportunity for him to be.
Speaker 5: Kind of you know, pulled off the bench here and maybe he'll be on.
Speaker 6: Into some kind of aw storyline or return to TV, or do you guys think that it's just more butting heads and more friction.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably the second option, because it's like he's kind of had He's had a few interviews where he said kind of stuff like around this and that, the fact that he wants to wrestle, he wants to be on TV, but he doesn't feel like he's gonna, you know, get the opportunities that he wants. So I think it was more of so it's like, Yo, man, we're gonna let you ride out the rest of your car on track, but you got to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of it. I think it's like, yo, man.
Speaker 4: Look you you talking too much, bro like, because we all know when he's gonna do too much.
Speaker 5: He's only done like that interview.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, and and and both of them did both of them did headlines.
Speaker 5: He really done nothing. I'm brom at home.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't calling me like I don't know what's going on. Niggas asking me questions. I'm answering questions. I'm not telling them what I know for real, man.
Speaker 5: Because I'm just.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So Tony Khan is used to a certain degree of I don't want to call it respect, but it's kind of like ask kissing because it's like, yo, whenever someone goes out of their way to say something bad about the company, you see six seven niggas pop up, and I was I never had a w treat me that way. I ain't never been in this situation where aw' is treating me badly like they pop up like the Avengers whenever like something is said bad about the company. I think he's not used to hearing like negative talk like we've seen it before whenever someone talking negative about the company, he get.
Speaker 3: Mad about it.
Speaker 4: I just think it's more solid like him right now just being like yo, man, look, I can't let you out of your contract. I don't want to look like you know, I'm letting niggas run on me. But you know, I need you to relax right now, because like, what are they gonna have him do for the next like a few months until his contract pops up? I mean, because he's not resigning, Like I don't feel like that's the debate whatsoever.
Speaker 6: He's not He's not resigning with the company, he might what if Tony combacks with the breaks trip and he's like, how about how about we made you the one that that that dethrones John Moxley.
Speaker 5: Boom winner is coming. Ricky Starks pops up.
Speaker 14: And says, I've been sitting at home for nine months and i be damned if I let you John Moxley take over this company and then see you feel me and then they do the whole thing at Revolution and then bullom he smacked this nigga up and take the title.
Speaker 5: And he say I did that because I'm a nigger.
Speaker 1: Ricky starts black.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's fire right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like the idea.
Speaker 1: I'm with it, like I am so with it, like I am one hundred thousand percent behind this.
Speaker 5: Actually, don't don't, don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't no, no, no, I'm serious now, because first I was like, you know what, Tony is just being a biggionaire's kid being spoiled, and I think he's still a little hurt. I think there's a little I think there's a little truth behind that. Ricky starts kind of like, I don't see why you have to split us up type shit. M hm oh, when Tony was trying to split him up and then then try to say that he turned down the fucking little idea. That's why they ain't gave him nothing. Sense that seemed like some spoiled brat. But what do you mean you're gonna listen to me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think there's a little truth to it because Ricky's gonna speak candidly no matter what.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm hurt.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't. You can't use that ship that you usually get phoenix against me like I've been okay, Like I know you have like a little concussion joint, but I came back since then. Now you're just not You're just not putting me on. It's not like you're just like, well, we don't have any room for you know, it's obvious because everybody sees the type shit. So if you like, I don't understand like what you get like you're being there. Come on, Tony, I see you go vis Joannick and Gotway. You the same nigga that released Jayalen Ramsey. If you can release Jayalen Ramsey, you can release Free where Ricky starts Free. That man.
Speaker 5: Who Joe where you at with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm thinking it's more of like an overall like issue of just Tony Kahan being like, yo, I gotta put the foot down and you know, kind of live up to my name of being like a billionaire and stuff like that. Like Min's like all the like you take away all the FI stuff and all the you know, like TCW drama and stuff like that. I just think that Ricky starts like it's not a personal thing against him, but he just so happens to be the one at this time that Tony CON's like, look, I gotta like do what I gotta do so you can like kind of online a little bit, you know what I'm saying. Like I don't necessarily agree with what he's doing, but I can kind of see, like if I were to think in a billionaire shoes, like you've got your homie over here saying all this about my dad, I got few money. I can literally do this if I want to. And it's just not really you know, it's not really looking good for Ricky right now. But I don't think it's really just a him problem. I think it's more so you know, with the with the Lucher bros. Too. You know, what Tony Kahn has done is like, yo, like I just got to put the foot down and make some business choices that are not going to be popular, you know. And like you said, he's not used to being like having all that criticism and stuff like that. You know, he's still very like you know, like his his dad's son. I guess you can say with all this money that you know, really just loves wrestling at the end of the day, So he may not always make the most agreeable choice.
Speaker 1: But I think you should make both of the niggas play corner. What I'm saying, Listen, Ricky Ray, guess.
Speaker 5: What gain Slot Well? Who knows if he's got an opportunity to.
Speaker 6: Jump ship, as they say, I think he has an opportunity to go in with some interesting momentum, and they could pretty much throw him right on the main roster with.
Speaker 5: Like they like Smack Brown to be honest, but good.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of it.
Speaker 4: I think they know they already know he's not gonna be signed, so they're like, Yo, why are we gonna put you on TV? Give you the momentum and like to prove like, Yo, man, I don't even need to go to developmental I could pop up right on the main roster. It's like when you players who are about to go into free agency and you know you don't really and you don't they don't really fuck with them, so they're like, Yo, man, look, I'm not gonna put you on the field. I'm not gonna put you on the court. I'm gonna let I don't want you to showcase what you can do because we don't fuck with you. The front office don't like you, the coaches don't like you.
Speaker 3: So why am I gonna let you one on here to show, like yo, showcase your talents.
Speaker 6: And then basically when you yeah, because if I give you tick, you basically finished. If I know you're not finna, if I know you're not gonna resign, I'm basically putting you on so you could try out for other teams. You feel me like, okay, they this this is highlight tape. You feel me that other teams can look at and be like, oh okay, boom. You feel me maybe we want to bring him on our roster type ship. Okay, bad feel so uh so. In other words, what you're saying is a w is uh a w and Tony Kuhnn have launched a campaign to devalue Ricky.
Speaker 2: Starks Philadelphia seventy six ers.
Speaker 6: While he is in in current negotiations with him, and they're doing this in order to bring him down.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I know where you're going, Tony.
Speaker 2: Oh they're the same color.
Speaker 6: I mean, this man, Drake has taken this ship to the fucking courtroom. Bro, Like, what are we doing? Like I thought this. I thought this was hip hop. I thought, you know what's crazy about this?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: I should have seen this coming from the guy that says no, actually there is rules to this ship. Okay, Okay, he talked about my friend and my friend is sick, said tick. And I didn't appreciate that for it even like either, and so why I just I was gonna take it somewhere. I was gonna take it somewhere, and then you called me. You said I could never let you down and made me feel better. It's just like this, nigga, really and you know it's great, Like, Okay, I can't I can't sue that directly, you feel me? So I'm not going sue Kendrick Lamar. I'm going to and I'm not even suing. I don't want to say sue, because this isn't even a lawsuit. This is a petition to gain information from Spotify and UMG, which is Universal Music Group, in order to then bring a lawsuit. I'm saying, Yo, I have these assumptions, and I want y'all to bring forth the evidence that proves my assumptions. So then I could turn and say, Okay, I'm suing you for this, this, this, and this.
Speaker 2: I'll mean a new contract.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like to me, it sounds like a ploy, because, first off, if you want me to prove that I boosted Kendrick Lamar's not like us sales a song that the day that Graham put that in the group chat, it was at two million. I mean, my mom was telling me about it the next day and my mind don't like shit, but the whispers and she heard this song whispers to keep sweat like I like, because if we open up that can of worms, then we would have to start looking at your cells then, right, Drake, Because there's no way you want me to believe that certified love and boy did them numbers?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: It's slippery, slow, it's very slow.
Speaker 6: I just I'm just I'm upset that he's doing this because he's doing it in a way to make it look like he's not doing it, because he's like.
Speaker 1: He's doing it in a way that he's making it look like a savior, Like he's making it look like I'm the one that has to sacrifice myself, Like you're not Jesus, bro, He's trying to make himself the Jesus that everybody said Kendrick Lamar is, Oh, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Really, that's really what it is, because like, uh, I think it was like fam Flex was like, yo man, I'm one hundred percent behind him, Like, yo, man, he's doing.
Speaker 3: The right thing. He's going against the label, he's going against the machine.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is fun from the right side of history?
Speaker 2: Never you lie?
Speaker 9: We can drop otis.
Speaker 2: You play three times in a row one time?
Speaker 5: Damn quick this out. I apologize, you feel me? You got me Dan?
Speaker 1: The defamation part.
Speaker 5: Definitely important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he was like, cause the second part was like, I'm shooting from the deformation of the song that was calling me a pedophile.
Speaker 4: But you leaked the information, you said, you leaked the information for him to pick up and you were like, Yo, man, look, I wanted you to call me that. I wanted you to call me like Epstein Jr. And all that type of shit, and then you get mad like it was put in the song. I'm like, how are you gonna leak information? And then you get mad when I use it?
Speaker 2: Bro, you used to fake Tupac voice to tell me to do this? Do you young girls go down?
Speaker 5: There was a cease and desist and that was pulled down, so I.
Speaker 2: Can't use that in the quarter of lall hundred.
Speaker 9: Kendrick Warder's man. She said, we can play it cool, we can keep it safe, but you want to take it there talking about my wife and ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, And that's what I'm saying, Like, Yo, what what if? What if his what if his wife decided to like if you saw him, I'm suing you for deformation. Do you know the things that you said to me about her before Kendrick even said any of the stuff, and then he gave you a warning with that listened out, don't do it because I'm willing to go there. Bro. It's so funny, like this is the most I'm telling my mommy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's uh, He's hit me it's wow, I don't understand what.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you're gonnaet it because now like, not only did you lose because everybody thought you lost before, and now like when all of the hip hop that you say that fuck with you more than Ken Drink, all of the West Coast people that said fuck with you more than Ken Drink, now they're just looking at you like yo. And there's a lot of people looking at him like, Yo, I knew this was you, but we try to give you the benefit of the doubt. All this with Thug coming home too. I want to hear with Thug gotta say actually and wham you still want to get together? Yo? He's just you know, that is the most girl like that is not even girl move man because Rhapso he was like, damn, but this is.
Speaker 2: Some whole This is some whole ship.
Speaker 4: And like I think like the grand scheme of things is to get this song like at least to a point where they can't do it at the super Bowl, because that was a big thing because he tried to, like because he had tried to get it taken down so he couldn't perform it there. I'm like, bro Brud does not want what sixty thousand people in a whole stadium called him a pedophile, and it's sixty million people watching the call of that too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yo, bro in New Orleans two so they call you a pedophile, Wolden, Like you want to be called a pedophile? Wolden? About sixty thousand people, we got Yo's this This is not going to work for him. This is not gonna go.
Speaker 2: This is not going like this is like he.
Speaker 1: Everybody cause your four years starting to look so this is starting to be the best song of the beat. And I'm like it might be right it already was well yeah, well I don't know, man, Meet the Grahams was just was just they I used to die like that was my favorite part.
Speaker 6: I mean, Meet the Grahams was it. It changed the tide of you know, the momentum, like you know, and it it killed off basically everything that Drake was doing with with family matters.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy, Broke Bro.
Speaker 1: You remember when look because everybody was everybody was a good kid, mad city family popped lest lit the slide and then right from that too, Deard Donna's.
Speaker 15: Was like.
Speaker 5: It was brooding, it was evil. It was dark.
Speaker 6: It felt like, yeah, you feel me like, but I Drake, he facts to take me out.
Speaker 5: You know, you can't use fairy tales.
Speaker 1: But he called Steve Lacy a fragile op knowing Steve Lacy will put hands and feet on this nigga, like you ain't learned yet, because.
Speaker 5: He definitely hasn't learned yet. But I don't know it.
Speaker 6: He definitely thought that he was gonna win. He thought that he was going to have the court of public opinion. He lost that he lost lyrically. He lost with all the jokes everything. So the problem is he he wanted or assumed that Universal Music Group should have stepped in and had Kendrick either change or remove those types of things from the from the disc record because it directly harms him economically as an artist, and he's such a big artist that he feels as if funds that he has helped earn the label have been allocated to this smear campaign to basically devalue him while he's renegotiating or attempting to renegotiate his contract with the label.
Speaker 1: You and is like, yo, you just called him a woman abusing.
Speaker 5: They're not worrying about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like, why are you even coming to us with this ship. That's what they're looking at. They're looking at this, this petition life.
Speaker 6: They're saying, Hey, this has nothing to do with us. We would never do anything like this. Everything is above board. If you have a problem, you should sue Kendrick. And if that's the and if you decide to bring litigation against us, we might bring litigation against Kendrick because we ain't guts you have to do with this ship.
Speaker 5: So talk to him. Talk to that guy.
Speaker 2: She said, spin on him instead of spinning on me.
Speaker 6: That's what they said, luc Lucy, I'm not fucking with you, bro, You're not getting his check.
Speaker 1: Better you better, you better find the devil himself.
Speaker 6: Seen dude Larry Jackson from Apple Music. You feel me, Big Bay Area ship, you feel me? Uh, you know what I'm saying. Came here one O six, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Alumni.
Speaker 6: Uh, he used to run Apple Music, but now he runs Gamma Records, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Sexy Red, I'm blanking Usher. There's a few other people that are over there, but he runs Gamma and he said that when it comes to streaming, Drake is more popular and earns more revenue than the sixties, the seventies, and the eighties.
Speaker 5: The nineties combined.
Speaker 6: It was four decades that he said, Drake is more profitable than the entire catalog of forty fucking year's worth of music. So from Drake's standpoint, I kind of get it, because it's like this can kind of open the.
Speaker 5: Doors to.
Speaker 6: If my thinking is correct, this can possibly open the doors to figuring out what exactly a stream is worth to the record labels. We know that we paid nine ninety nine a month for everything or for anything under the fucking sun, But as far as what the artists get paid out is pennies on the dollar. But how much is a single stream to the labels is something that is beneficial and crucial information for the entire landscape of artists, not just rap artists. I'm talking about country artists, talking about the alternative rock, about jazz, funk, R and B across the board, like it's beneficial information for them to have.
Speaker 5: So this, in a sense could be helpful.
Speaker 6: But again it goes back to the whole thing of trying to make yourself seem like a martyr. And if you knew that they were doing some shit like this. You could have brought this against them years ago likely. You know why now when you kind of are, you know, getting kicked while you're down.
Speaker 1: And if it was because of the whole PF thing, then why didn't you do it the day that it came out, like the month after when it was when when when when this ship was really big, you were really getting your ass whooped by the song, like because the song kind of died now for a little bit, TI, you fouled the lawsuit and now guess where it is, right back at the top five.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say that he just filed this like since you know, like within like the last week, we don't know how long that this has been in the works. I don't want to say that this is just the timing looks crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm using I'm using my I'm using my common sense, just like like you said, like why he probably could have filed it some years ago. If that could have been five years ago, you know what I mean? And that's what bro man, you just look like a sore loser right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just seems like the information that he has is information that he already had type ship. So if they're doing that for if you, if you think that they did that for Kendrick, why would if they done that for an artist like you or an artist like Taylor Swift, who he says, if he was an artist like Taylor Swift, half of the ship that happened and they'd let fly would not happen.
Speaker 5: That's just really.
Speaker 8: Unfortunate when you have to think like that, because.
Speaker 6: When somebody tells you that you're not of the culture and you start ship that is not of the culture. Already been doing a bunch of that's not of culture.
Speaker 8: That's work.
Speaker 5: But it's nasty, bro, This just nasty.
Speaker 2: So I ain't gonna win.
Speaker 1: They got more money than you, like the same trick that you like to play with people like I got more money than you, I get more hoes in you Like that's them Now, they got more money and more hoes than you.
Speaker 2: You're the biggest hole they got.
Speaker 1: If I give you, if I give you seven hundred and fifty million dollars, you're gonna shut the hell up. And if I want you to dance to not like us, you're gonna do it. You use the BBO drizzy beat in the song that you did with with sexy rip. That was funny though, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, panic button, bro hit the panic button.
Speaker 15: He's uh bro, he wrote, he wrote a letter. He said, I'm going to write a letter. Dear music industry, I am a white woman.
Speaker 2: You need a new haircut. Like he cut his hair off.
Speaker 5: I thought you got a closing.
Speaker 1: You lose.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna go to this ball spot. All right, cool, let's move this wal.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 6: This is great, this is great, heavy thanksgiving, everything's giving. Yeah, I listen, there's c J is just you know, pontificating. Uh what what we're all you know thinking? And also also also there's a bunch of speculation in the air. There's a bunch of speculation in the air.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 5: So we don't know what's.
Speaker 6: Going on, just like y'all don't know what's going on. And I feel like we all asking the same fucking questions. You know what that question is. Kujo knows what that question is. Who the fuck attack j car gill m Who would do such a thing?
Speaker 5: This don't even make sense to me.
Speaker 3: Look at look.
Speaker 5: At that, Charlotte.
Speaker 6: Let's let's let's go ahead and lay down the foundation year right, US title tournament is like, you feel me like we were in the midst of it right now, you feel me. Bailey is advanced. Uh, there was the triple threat. Uh this past week with uh what was it Bianca? Uh Chelsea, Chelsea and Blair and Blair each and his next week okay boom so Chelsea and Blair with Bianca.
Speaker 5: Right, so this match is going on.
Speaker 6: We get on the big screen, people running backstage. Jay's knocked out, thrown into this fucking the hood of the car, fucked up. She's got like a laundry list of weird ass web MD injuries.
Speaker 5: And it looks like, uh, there is a legitimate injury. And according to Dave Meltzer and a few others are saying that she may be out for about three months. You read neck right, Yeah, but yeah, they're giving her like all types of ship. They said she had a fraction tibia, she had a spring m c L, her wrist hurt a little bit. Uh, she got the.
Speaker 1: Gout, she got dysenterium. What I'm saying, she.
Speaker 6: Was over there sleeping like Dana on Friday and her track slipped out. You know what I mean, he's just going on right now, like you feel me, Like we got to figure out what's going on with Jay.
Speaker 5: You feel me? But yeah, we got another who done it?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 5: We got another who done it?
Speaker 4: So you said Charlotte, Yeah, I most definitely believe it was Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Just what you said, Who Charlotte. I'm telling y'all right now, it was Nailmi.
Speaker 6: Over compensating online right now talking about a year and I want you all to clear my name.
Speaker 5: Come on here with all the apologies.
Speaker 6: By the way, who y'all.
Speaker 8: Think it was.
Speaker 6: Remember when we was having that conversation earlier this year and we said, we said, hey, one of these one of these women is gonna say, ain't no big three, it's just big me, Naomi, Like, hold on, I've been here longer than both of y'all. I'm not going for all of this. You feel me, all this all this, I'm the sidekick. Y'all get to be big Cis. I'm Little Cis. This ain't no YMCA programmed dog like check this out.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 6: I'm me.
Speaker 5: I've been here to glow.
Speaker 6: You feel me, and we're finn turn up because check this out conveniently, two people, two people, two big threats were just removed from this tournament and one fell swoop. Jade and Beyoncer are both pulled from the tournament. They're done, you feel me now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: On top of that, on top of that, on top of that, they might have to give up the tag titles because if Jade's gonna be out for three months, Bianca can't.
Speaker 5: Hold down the tag division by herself. She could, I think.
Speaker 1: She could, and Carter and them niggas like just Raby myself, nigga.
Speaker 5: We had all of the motivation to do this.
Speaker 6: She's she's had opportunity after opportunity since she's been back, lost every single one of them. You feel me, like, it's just obstacle after obstacle, And I be damned if two of my so called friends you feel me. And I understand the whole thing about it's convenient you feel me because now Bailey gets to kind of slide in and be the one to join the War Games team and all of that. But I kind of still feel like because they're on opposite sides of the bracket. We're talking about Saturday night's main event, Dog that's where Big Angles, Big storylines, big ship happens, big ship popping. We get to reveal in the finals. When it's Bailey versus Naomi for the US, you bring up the footage like what was the ship Sean Michaels in.
Speaker 5: Triple H when the.
Speaker 2: Dog You feel me, bro.
Speaker 3: Just smiling and looking up at the camera.
Speaker 1: You are weak.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying I think this is a great opportunity to turn Naomi heel. She's already shown a couple of shades of gray when she couldn't get it done against Bailey earlier in the year. You feel me, So I'm just like, I think, I think it's time, man, I think it's time.
Speaker 5: Let's give her a good story and let's run it up because she can do it. She can do it. You feel me, but it don't gotta be be You don't gotta be my idea. You feel me. But that's what I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: That's that's why I think we have That's why I'm at later.
Speaker 3: Put a check in the mail for Paul, put a check in the mail.
Speaker 5: I'm excited. Sleep uh.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Saturday night's main event, though we do have officially announced Cody Rose will be defending the w w E Universal World Heavyweight Championship. I don't know what the fun this ship is called the universal Undisputed w W title.
Speaker 1: Title.
Speaker 6: Yeah that belt that that man undisputed w W Championship.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. Yeah. So Cody and Kevin Owens, Uh yeah, two.
Speaker 3: J show up?
Speaker 1: Since is in Long Island? Does he get in trouble at Ricky Starks?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: But you know who does show up? The complete Matt Cardona, Long Island.
Speaker 1: Ice Matt oh Radio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving from the Black announced Table family. You feel me business Happy Thanksgiving. That's big love, you feel me, big action, big squadron. So yeah, in KO two, that's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 5: Uh definitely looking forward to that day.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of passion, a lot of uhm right here, hidden your hidden, your right here.
Speaker 4: Right when when he cut that problem, well, he was like yo, man, he said everything that was on everybody's mind.
Speaker 3: He's like, yo, you linked.
Speaker 4: Up with the guys who have been beating my ass for four years straight.
Speaker 3: And for four years that's a nice way of.
Speaker 4: Putting it, because really he been battling with with Roman Reigns and the entire like someone like Bloodline for like what probably eight years, so four years is being nice giving that to Cody and he's like, yo, you linked up with them like we were out to destroy them, like everything we did, and now you want to go back over and tag with them. And that line that he had at the end where he was like, yo, you thought what I did to you was bad? He said Initially he said, you thought also, you thought what I did to Randy Orton was bad, But I like Randy Orton, I fucking hate you.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's cold, that's cold.
Speaker 1: Kind of want Kevin oos win the belt now just because of that, because like he's not wrong, Well you could have. You could have worked with this deckhead after he literally just tried to ruin it, like he literally ruined your first Wrestlemanni your dream, like remember remember your big moment. Yeah, he took a ship on that and then try to bringing his cousin to ship on that. The year after this, nigga hit me with a car. He ran me over.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be cool with that.
Speaker 1: He handcuffed me to an ambulance and they couldn't handcome me because we lost the fucking key, So we just had to do regular bunches for three hours until they found the key. I hate this man. I like Randy Jordan, and I still did stuff to him. I don't like you. You were indifferent to me. Now I really hate you. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think they should shock the world and have Kevin Owen's go over here and honestly hold until Mania. I want to see him and Sammy running back again, because Ko is definitely not going to forget about him throning up with them at word games either.
Speaker 4: So I seen I've seen like a quite a few people saying, like, yo, man, this could be Kevin O's time to be Kevin Owens time. I think if you put the title on Kevin Owens, you run into a situation of Okay, like the Rock and Cody and Roman, it was supposed to be that was supposed to be centered around the w Championship, or at least have that as a component in there at that time. So I feel like if you put the title on Kevin Owens, it kind of like takes away from that.
Speaker 11: Mhmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool, it sound nice, you know, but we gotta be realistic.
Speaker 1: If you do that, then you just make the whole bloodline just fight each other.
Speaker 5: For like nine months they've been fighting.
Speaker 9: But I feel like I feel like they're still gonna do that though, Like yeah, like romans, like it's all about the title and all this and all that, so they're gonna delay it. They're not gonna give him like he had the belt for a thous some days, like way more than that. So I don't think they're looking necessarily the insert him back into the title picture just yet. So that's the case I could make for Kevin Owens winning, and who knows, if he does win, maybe he'd just drive it back at the Royal.
Speaker 1: Because we still need a new Bloodline implosion because that's gonna come soon down the line. And for you, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Like that, that'd be crazy if they gave tied up Kevin Owens and right at the room and they're like, yo, man, I'm gonna need this ship back. We're getting into real ship, bro, We're getting we're doing some real ship well over here, bro, you take care, appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I can't I can't get a run. I can't get a run.
Speaker 1: You know, hey what you got back there, that little title run? Let me get that let me get some of that, but let me get some of that title run. Thank you man, appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Speaking of factions, family people, friends imploding the New Day, I've been on a downward spiral for months and months and months and months and months. Been a sad, sad sight to see. And it kind of all came to a head this past week on RAW. We're on our way to a special edition episode of Monday Night Raw next week, which is the ten year anniversary celebration of the forming of the New Day. Excuse my fingers here, but this whole thing with Kofi and Xavier Woods and them bickering at each other like little bitches, you feel me, it's been It's like at first, I was like, I don't know what they're doing with this. I wasn't sure what they.
Speaker 5: Were going to do with the New Day.
Speaker 6: When it when it came to, uh, you know, this new wave of uh, I don't know, this new wave of the Triple H era and how they've been, you know, shuffling talent around. I was afraid that they were going to be dropped down the n x T and do like a whole rundown there.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 6: But ah, man, it's not necessarily what I want to see for these guys. But this whole thing, I don't know, CJ, what did you think about this this argument?
Speaker 5: Then we'll go to Kujo.
Speaker 6: We will have been round out the basis here, but this this whole thing with them and their their argument, uh, leading up to hopefully what's a I don't know. I guess a cooler heads for failing at the anniversary, But yeah, what'd you think about this whole this all like five minute argument that they had and shouting match and how all that kind of went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Yo. It was just like the breaking point. Like remember we were talking about the straw that broke the camel's back, Like what the straw?
Speaker 2: Would it be?
Speaker 1: Like? Like Exavier's all like Xavier been on fucking like on edge with everything anyway, and then you could just see it and Kofe.
Speaker 15: Was just like yo, nah nah nah.
Speaker 1: Man, come on. And then finally like after this loss, he was like, Yo, what the fuck? You know what I'm saying, Like everybody got to that point, especially with your brother, somebody that you roll with, you know me, everybody got to that point, especially when it's been like mostly one sided, because you know they've been kind of bicker here and there, but Kobe kind of blowing it off.
Speaker 5: But this this is.
Speaker 1: Kind of like yo, yo, nigga, this is your fault, Like what the fuck? I love out somebody pointing out like yo, if you notice in their outfits like a Kendrick verse, if you know, it was in their office one had on the Goku and then when I had on the Goku black colors and I was like, oh that to me, like I'm five, okay, So like you know who Goku is, right, yeah, straight up?
Speaker 2: That's all you need to know, all right.
Speaker 1: So Goku Black is just one nigga who was supposed to be like a destroyer nigga, but then he thought Goku was like, yo, I can't whoop this nigga, So I'm just gonna kill another Goku in another timeline and it's steal its body. So Goku Black is just the destroyer nigga, ain't Goku's body. And then he comes back to fight Goku, but then he can't whoop Goku because he ain't real saying you know what I'm saying. He just a god who could die. And then he gets sliced up by Trunks. Yeah, I fused with Trunks. Yeah, Trunk, I'm saying, like, then go away, but yeah.
Speaker 2: You could tell.
Speaker 1: And then it feels like I can see them taking it to the point where like it should have been like on some not on some Dolph Ziglar ship.
Speaker 2: But it's like, yo, it should have been me.
Speaker 1: They got that spot over you like Kofe, like because that's what Goco Black did. Niggas like, I'm a way better Goku than you, Nigga. Look at my rose gold hair. He turns rose gold super saying rose golt, and I could see him. I can see the Xavier being like that, just like, yo, I'm as much as you're trying to talk about me being a liability, which is basically what Kobe told him, Like Nigga, we never want you to run shit because you're reckless, You're a liability. He was like Nigga was for prop less than Nigga, blah blah blah, Like that's just some ship that a little brother would say, like you bitch, you ass Nigga Like, but man, I just don't want to. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want like you can.
Speaker 1: Kind of see it because every faction can't stay together except for the fucking free Birds apparently, And I just don't want to see him break up man.
Speaker 5: Kujoe.
Speaker 9: Uh Yeah, I thought the segment itself was really great. Uh. I think one criticism of storylines such as like the Bloodline is that maybe it took too long for them to get to the point. But I think the New Day they really hit the like hit it out of the park with this segment, and in much much less time. I would say, while I do kind of like anticipate, like, you know, like a breakup happening, with all the tensions that's been going on and stuff like that, Like you can't have an episode or a New Day celebration without big ease. So I definitely do think that he's returning here as well, and he's not going to be so nice. I don't think he's going to bring back the power of positivity. I think he's gonna be like, all right, like, I see how angry y'all been, and I've been gone for two years. It's time to go back to our roots. You know, when Xavier was like, yo, like I'm angry, I'm just grunna. We need to you not and you know what I'm saying, like take not for an answer, Like I think they should all squad up and be like, fuck everybody. You know what I'm saying, go bad, Like we're all frustrated at each other. You know, we're misdirecting our anger at each other. And Biggie like, man, what a big voice he has. You know he's going to talk some sense into them and not really turn them over to the good side. I think he's gonna be like, look, we've been wasting too much time here. I just got back. Let's start killing motherfuckers.
Speaker 11: Damn.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: Have I not been calling for a new day? Heel turn? Have I not been saying they need something a fresh coat of paint? Did I not call it out of negativity?
Speaker 9: On the power of negativity?
Speaker 2: Then five am hating all shit?
Speaker 9: Ten pm, I'll be hating all shit. It's a bad day. It's not a new day. It's a bad day. It's a horrible day.
Speaker 4: So the whole segment from like start to finish, like you like like what you said. We were all wondering like where this was gonna go because they'd kind of been teasing it, like like since the carrying cross thing, and they they hadn't had like a clear like motive, Like it was just that Xavier was being a dickhead. That was the extent of it. It was just like, oh, you know, he's just an asshole. He's mean to everybody else except for Kofe. That's what it was. And then to see that flip switch that that like where he was out there, it's like, yo, man, you stupid like you you.
Speaker 3: Trash wrestler and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: But to see them go back and forth and to lay out like the most egregious insults to each other.
Speaker 3: It hurt my heart, like it hurt my heart, Like I'm sitting there watching.
Speaker 4: It and I'm like explaining the Lord to China watching this, and I'm like, yo, man.
Speaker 3: These niggas been together for a decade. These niggas been together longer than the Confederacy was around.
Speaker 4: They've been together longer than the two presidential terms.
Speaker 3: Man, it means something. It means something.
Speaker 4: And then the levity these type of insults, the brock Lesson, I would have choked him. I don't care if we if we are, if we in character and what I would have.
Speaker 6: You said, there's a reason me and E never let you call the shots.
Speaker 5: It's because you You don't think you'll be crashing out broke.
Speaker 6: Like what he said, Brooke, you said you ain't ever be a champion because you're not good enough?
Speaker 3: Is that fix you? You weren't good enough? Now you weren't good enough.
Speaker 4: But you can become good enough, like to throw in my to throw in my face my past faults, like where I got beaten six seconds? Like nah that that that like you know that type of trauma that I carry from that?
Speaker 3: Like you, you could becomeditate, You could be a better person.
Speaker 5: You never took risk until I came around. Bro You was sitting here ready to be comfortable.
Speaker 3: You were doing You was.
Speaker 5: Up here chilling, hanging out with catering. Not really, it was a Hall of Famer before you even met me. I don't know what you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about, That's what I'm saying. I was five time no championship before you even knew you existed.
Speaker 4: Talking about time United States Champion on top of that five time like tag team champion too, like.
Speaker 2: With Airborne Nigga and singing punk nigga.
Speaker 5: If Melcher I heard you, Yeah, you with your little dyeed hair. Now I saw that. You feel me.
Speaker 6: Talking about KOFE thinks he was a Hall of Famer before the day? How was he a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 5: What we're talking about the same Kobe Kingston? Do you know who's in the.
Speaker 15: Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Are we talking about the same Hall of Fame? Fuck with Donald Trump in it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? My bad, My bad, I forgot yours all you in the Hall of.
Speaker 5: Fame, the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know about anything, Dave.
Speaker 6: And anyways, shout out to the New Day. I think this is I'm super happy for this.
Speaker 5: Kujo. Yeah that that that's the plan. Let's do that.
Speaker 6: I like that day O day real quick. They did introduce because we got to get the predictions to get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: The Women's Intercontinental Championship was announced. Y'all saw it a few minutes ago because I actually only pressed the button now.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Adam Pierce said that there's a tournament that's going to be starting, I believe next week. And I like how they kind of staggered the announcements of these mid card titles and how they're going to uh determine who's going to be the the inaugural champions on either side? Right, because the US title on the SmackDown side, those women get the opportunity to allow that tournament to breathe. It has its own destination Saturday Night's main event, and then this one. Since the tournament is starting two weeks later, I would assume we would see this end up inculminate. I don't know if they've announced officially, but Raw on Netflix January sixth. It just kind of seems fitting that they would do something like that. Who do you guys think should be the first women's Intercontinental champion?
Speaker 5: Coo Joe.
Speaker 9: Personal pick like the one that I really want to win. I would really hope that Dakota Kai gets a shot at this, Sho's been putting in a lot of work the past few years. But the safe pick Lyra Valkyria. She came up a little short, you know, against Naga Jackson, the Queen of the Ring tournament, so I think they finally pulled the trigger on her here and have her at least make it to the finals, Like if she doesn't win, then have her make it to the finals. And I see Ben smiling over their bird Lady Agenda. You know what it is. But yeah, those are my like safe pick and my personal pick.
Speaker 4: It's the bird Lady Agenda.
Speaker 3: I don't even have to say nothing else.
Speaker 4: Kuto said everything for me that I needed to say, like this everything. I'm like, Yo, I really think I think they need to reheat live Vaccaria Broh because she been she been chilling for a while. She ain't really been doing much. They had a they had like a vignette a couple of weeks ago they had on there of her, Like okay, like what they do, like hype videos sometimes for wrestlers, But like, I feel like, you know, they need to reheat her because after the whole rivalry with UH, when she was what is the name of the group that uh they were going to your Fusion collected? That is such a forgettable name. I don't even feel bad forgetting it's a forgettable name.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: After that, she hasn't really been doing anything. She hasn't been on TV. So I feel like, YO, giving her that, giving her the title, like and reheating her in this.
Speaker 3: In this tournament would be good.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's she's the real workhorse that can hold the title down, like she proved that in the next sea that she can she can make it interesting.
Speaker 1: Man, funk all that h shurely with them both Nick can by them US Women's in the Continent title holder Birdman Jr. And j R. Niggas want to spray all I got Charlotte winning it wherever she decides to go.
Speaker 6: If not that definitely and and merge them immediately.
Speaker 5: Why are we doing this for.
Speaker 2: Just be a nuisance?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Fuck it?
Speaker 2: What are you going to tell me? No?
Speaker 1: Uh? I like I like the Dakota kay idam Sorry the coldest da Codas is the colder.
Speaker 6: Hey check this out though, but this seems real. Candice lay to me back now she's US. That's the US title the coldest and or EO one day. I just want you to take a look at the rosters.
Speaker 1: I did, man, I was looking at the blue and the gold of the classic Damn the rosters just one time I did. But you know, they don't be caring about you. What I'm saying. They do whatever.
Speaker 5: When it comes to like tournaments and stuff, they're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: They don't do that almost the last legend.
Speaker 6: But she's oh my gosh, all right, cool, I want to say, Natalia.
Speaker 9: Stop.
Speaker 5: They gotta give them.
Speaker 7: They don't gotta give her a ship, but give her something.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: No, there's a there's history there, you know, hold the same title that your family helped Owen Brett.
Speaker 5: You know it's there.
Speaker 9: It's bad they ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it though, Champion, he has one royal family in the stage.
Speaker 6: My real pick is Buck the whole PFC Zoe starts if if not the coldest Zoe, That's that's who I will go with.
Speaker 3: The same.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, I feel like it should be a workhorse. You're right, I'm with that, all right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 6: So those are our picks for the inaugural of Women's inter Continental Champion. Uh, let's let's do predictions for for that one.
Speaker 5: That one thing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Games Walk Games? Were you looking for that?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for. I was like, yeah, I mean sat on this episode.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 6: Get into a Survivor series war Games this weekend.
Speaker 5: Where are they at Toronto.
Speaker 6: Six six Vancouver, Hoover, Vancouver, British Columbia. Because Toronto is the elimination chamber in March, So there's that. But I was scared because I was like, yo, do they even have enough matches for us to do predictions?
Speaker 5: And they did a bunch of here, nigga damn.
Speaker 6: So we got we had a couple of matches to talk about here, So let's get into it before we slide the fuck up on now y're talking about yes, indeed, wow, how about we first of all?
Speaker 5: First of all, as y'all know the scales one through five, then this is your question.
Speaker 6: What's your excitement level for Survivor series War Games twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: You know what going into it like the Survivor series, men's like War Games match. I would say my excitement level before Friday was at like a three, But with the addition of CEM Punk into Team Bloodline, it's at a five.
Speaker 3: It's at a five. They corrected mistakes they saw.
Speaker 4: They was like, yo, man, look Seth being on the team, don't make no sense me to make the call.
Speaker 3: They listened to the show, They watched the show.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm not I'm not saying, you know, I'm not trying to give myself a pat on the back or nothing like that, but I.
Speaker 3: Definitely know they saw trip.
Speaker 4: Blaker was like, hey man, that's a good idea, get Punk on the Red Eye, get No, get the jet down there, pick him up.
Speaker 3: Bring us to whatever city we in. I like this kid's idea. Put it on there, chexting the mail.
Speaker 1: I'm gona call a little dirt, tell them you need to use his jets. He ain't use it no more since we go get see him Punk.
Speaker 5: Kujo. What's your excitement level?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, probably the same thing as Ben. Before Friday it was like three, but with the announcement of the matches and the inclusion of Punk, I wouldn't go as far as saying, like maybe a five, but like a poor I'm really excited for that triple threat match. I think that's gonna be an underrated banger as Seamus is in the match, l A Knight and Shin Ski's gonna be cool getting nothing too crazy, But I would say I'm most excited for EO jumping off the cage with the trash can. That's a given. And then the main event, what I'm assuming is the main event war Games match between the blood Line and.
Speaker 2: The New blood Line.
Speaker 1: Gizl Man, I'm I'm always at a foe, especially when it comes to Survivor series. That's my favorite out of the big Big Fox.
Speaker 2: It's them.
Speaker 1: So starting out at a foe punk didn't change nothing for me, because all right whatever, and uh Paul Hayen coming back was good. But I'm just like Survivor series in general and then war Games in their Nigga war Games lit. You know what I'm saying. Jacobo is gonna do a fucking whispering to win off that fucking cage and we're all going to fucking cry.
Speaker 8: Good show.
Speaker 6: But I'll say I'm not about a four to two, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not about a four.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna let the way this rest of this ship was just thrown together pissed me off too much because you know, graps and ship like that. All right, So let's get into our picks. Uh Kujo alluded to it. But we're gonna go ahead and kick it off with the Intercontinental Championship triple Threat match. Bron Breaker is going to defend defend against Ludvig Kaiser and Seamus.
Speaker 5: I thought that they were gonna go with this just.
Speaker 6: Being a one on one like a rematch, like they was gonna try again. Yeah, this is getting the US title treatment from SmackDown ring around the rosie.
Speaker 5: They go, Uh, this is basically the mirror image.
Speaker 3: Of l A.
Speaker 6: Knight, Mellow and Andrade on Raw as far as what they're doing with the mid car title. So our picks here, Uh, Seamus Luvig or brown Breaker.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go bron Breaker by pinfall.
Speaker 3: I go bron Breaker by pinfall as well.
Speaker 9: My heart, said Shamus. But I think it's gonna be a brown breaker.
Speaker 1: Got bron breaker by murder.
Speaker 6: One two three, murder a cool one two three sets of pinfall got you? Okay, cool, cool, Joe. I'm assuming pinfall as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, show Oh my mama.
Speaker 6: So let's get into the women's War Games match, which I personally believe should have been just a traditional five on five.
Speaker 5: But here we are, and we're gonna have some dope shit happened in here. So we got Team Live.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: We got liv Morgan, nya Jack's Women's Champion, Kidney Stratton, the Money in the Bank holder, Raquel Rodriguez, and the emerging Candice Lay against uh Team Rica.
Speaker 6: The beyonc Briancly.
Speaker 1: Is definitely it.
Speaker 6: I don't know who the captain of this team is, but Bianca Belair Ria Ripley. Bailey has now joined the team EO Scott, the number one contender to Live Mortgage Championship, and Naomi feel the glow. Uh, this is your women's War Games match. Who do we think is gonna win here? Team Live or Team Briantly? I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Give me the gimme I call, I'm there for this for predictions. Team Briancy, I guess you know, give me give me them.
Speaker 3: I feel like they.
Speaker 4: I feel like they have the cohesion on the side, like they're more familiar with each other.
Speaker 3: The other teams just like yo, you you you will heal, you will heal.
Speaker 4: We don't like nobody. Let's be on the team. I mean, there is some cohesion and the other team, but you.
Speaker 5: Know they got at least three on both sides that's clicked up.
Speaker 3: You got not but you know, you know you're right.
Speaker 6: And then you got I mean you got Bianca and then you got Naomi. But she don't like Bailey. Naomi cool with Bailey. It's I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Go with Team Live. Okay, Yeah, im gonna go with Team Live. Go with Team Live. For sure?
Speaker 2: Uh is a girl on the team.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Team Little low show.
Speaker 9: Hm, that's I gotta say. Uh, Team Live.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah on g O D. Shout out to Vinnie Kin I'm talking about yeah, late night edition.
Speaker 6: Come on, bro, you know we gotta let people get to they little you feel me. They little potato salads, you feel me, they little you feel me dressing stuff in wars. As far as what smoke turkey baked turkey personally, if you smoke that, bitch, I'm fucking with you.
Speaker 5: All the weighties, you feel me. But you know I'm gonna need some mustard.
Speaker 1: Uh, somebody had to do it.
Speaker 5: Uh, who's going to Okay? So I'm gonna go Team Live.
Speaker 6: By pinfall is yeah, like pinball, because you gotta win by pinball, right, pin ball submission or forfeit?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: I think Naomi takes his pin.
Speaker 6: Naomi takes the pin really over the edge.
Speaker 5: That's fucking gross.
Speaker 9: You said over the edge. But I think I think Naomi makes them forfeit. She gonna climb over that cage and make them lose on purpose.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, sting and nobody taking.
Speaker 9: The pinfall like that.
Speaker 2: You want to do what.
Speaker 1: I know? Sister? Walk up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny, all right?
Speaker 6: Cool so we got the United States Championship Shin Skate Knockamore challenging.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 6: Knight, the current champion. Uh, nothing has really happened this feud yet. Shinsk has been like kicking his nigger in the face and hitting him with elbows and shit, like while he looked like he got kicked in.
Speaker 5: The face and hit with elbow and shit.
Speaker 6: So this is an interesting way to kick off a few like you just immediately get a title shot after not no real interaction at all.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I.
Speaker 6: Think it'll be interesting. I'm interested to see how this go. Of course, I'm gonna go with l A Night by Pinfall bf T for the win. But I'm I think there's an opportunity here for there to be a like a non finish, a dirty finish, uh, some type of like something that of course extends this this feud, like maybe shins Kate gets dc'ed or something like that. But I'm interested to see how their styles clash in ring clashsh I don't want to say clash like they won't work well, but I'm interested to see how it works for this match. But I'm gonna go l A Night for the win. I'm gonna say tin fall, but I do think there's an opportunity for Shinsk to get himself disqualified.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me l A Knight back pen fall. I'm done believing in shins K.
Speaker 4: I'm done every time I every time I believe in them, get my hopes up, I get hurt.
Speaker 3: So I'm done.
Speaker 1: Come class, stylist, class, he said, Just Stylis comes back during this match. No, I'm picking up. I'm taking l A. Knight by disqualification so they could have another match.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking non finished. So Shinsk by d Q essentially.
Speaker 5: Sorry la Night by DQ.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 5: The World Heavyweight Championship Gunther.
Speaker 6: Versus Damien Priest in a Summer Slam rematch. This feud has basically been all about confidence, lack thereof over confidence and shit like that.
Speaker 5: I guess, I don't know. It seems like the dynamic.
Speaker 6: Of how they feel about themselves it's kind of been flipped on its head because like Summer Slam, Damien had all this weird shit going on with Judgment Day that was I feel like just kind of fucking with him.
Speaker 5: And kind of distracting him a little bit.
Speaker 6: With Gunther, it's like I think he like, I don't know, he's in a weird place after he lost to Cody. Like when he loses, he'd be like rattled, like he'd be like, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 5: You feel me? Like he gotta get back.
Speaker 6: To form type shit. But I think this matches the opportunity to do so. And I don't think there's any way in hell that Damian Priest walks out of the Survivor Series with the World Everyweight Championship. So I'm gonna say, Gunther, and you know what this one, I'm gonna say it's gonna be a submission victory.
Speaker 5: He's gonna make this nigga tap out or pass out.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: I like that. I'm about to go.
Speaker 4: I'll go gun there by penfall, and I like, stop trying to make Damien pretty scary the gun there Bro. This shit, don't this shit never made any sense to me whatsoever. I'm like, this nigga's not Goldberg, He's not He's not like two thousand and two Caine, He's not fatis still like, Bro, I'm not scared, Like if I'm gun there like I'm not scared of you if I'm a regular nigga on the street, Like, yeah, I'll be scared of you, know, your big nigga, but.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gun there, like, oh, I'm not scaredy bro, Like the fuck.
Speaker 1: Crazy nigga speaking Puerto Rican Spanish to me is the scariest shit of it. Which we just six six out of here niggas anyway, going through going through by six clotheslines and three power bombs in the pen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, coming through back then fall for sure.
Speaker 5: G O D.
Speaker 6: Now the main event, which we're all assuming is gonna be O G Blood Line versus the New blood line has a lot of interesting layers, one of course being the newest one was the wrinkle of As we mentioned at the top of UH the Sbarb series talk here, the addition of CM punk to Roman reigns is bok ben. Where you be getting these pictures.
Speaker 3: From w W dot com. Nigga, take it up with them, Take it up with them.
Speaker 5: Them don't even look like real Nikes.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 6: Like to look at the Nike sign on that ship. It looked like nigga like Punklin wearing the mos for a while though.
Speaker 1: Anyways, the ones that he got, so she sounded aw man, you know you get the compliment repair.
Speaker 6: Of georgianel fuck with me, my nigga got them ships off my nigga, Graham from the truck over there, he got babes and all this shit.
Speaker 5: You feel me go, fuck with my nigga.
Speaker 1: Off the truck.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, just fell out, this fell off of it.
Speaker 5: Man, that's what is?
Speaker 1: You need something?
Speaker 6: I'm just over here buying air Forces for nineteen dollars a pair. You feel me selling them for sixty five seventy trying to get my issue what you need on the streets because in the fuck in the stow they won ten one thirty. What you want to do, bro, I'm just letting you know I got you covered, bro handing you feel me? But yeah, get getting off that getting off that hustling. Uh, you know, alicit activities and ship like that. But seeing Plunk now on the Bloodlines team for more games. They're so many different ways that this can go as far as directions. And I want to bring back up what we talked about last week when we were discussing Paul Hayman and when he would return to TV. He said that if and when he does come back, he doesn't want to just ride Roman rains cottels he wants to do something that will extend the story, and he said when he comes back, what he does in his return should facilitate something that could give us another year's worth a storyline. And I think we're looking at that right now, right because we get SmackDown going off the air with Roman and seeing Punk facing like a little standoff basically with Paul Hayman.
Speaker 5: In the center.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at that and I'm like, Oh, this is not only seeing Punk joining their team for war games and doing a favor for Paul Hayman, but this is also.
Speaker 5: A tease for like Summer Slacks year or some shit like.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's an opportunity for them to really take it there in twenty twenty five, and I could see that happening and that being something that they bring back up like a year all the way down the line, and even a couple of other layers that we could get to. But let's get into the match itself and we can kind of talk about it.
Speaker 5: We've got the I guess Solo's version of the Bloodline.
Speaker 6: Solo's called Jacob Fa, Tou Bronson, Reid, and then we've got Tonga Looa and Tomatonga rounding out that group, while Roman reigns will be joined by CM Punk and the rest of the Bloodline ja Uso, Jimmy Usso and Sammy Uso.
Speaker 5: Kujo. I'm gonna start with you, my guy. You know what, you made this really.
Speaker 6: Sweet fucking graphic right here, and I thought it was really fucking dope. But I'm gonna start with you. Where do you think this goes? Who do you think gonna win? Pinfall?
Speaker 5: Submission for fit? Who is the sole survivor.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What's what's going on?
Speaker 3: Bright?
Speaker 9: As much as I really wanted to be like Jacob Basu just going like beast mode and killing everybody one feel swoop getting the pinfall, I think seeing Punk steals the victory. I think Roman or somebody else just like does the work, and then see him Punk conveniently just comes in for the pinfall, like right as Roman is gonna go for it, like they both crawl to the same opponent or whatever just to get the pinfall. I think that leads into, you know, like the Paul Hayman arc as I like to call it. Up the bud Line ship. So I would say, seem punk by pinfall, team og Bugline.
Speaker 1: Wins, Solo.
Speaker 5: CJ's rocking with Solos, blah blah, So I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna win. I think, I think Kujo said, I think Jako is gonna go absolutely ape ship just like bro Le Style just started smacking the ship. Everybody, including fucking Tongolo is gonna catch one because he should. And I think about, oh ship my bad. I think so gonna be like, yo, get out the way, let me cover my cousin. And then Jacob just looks at him, Jimmy not romant, Jimmy.
Speaker 6: His brother, because I'm like, it's gonna take two pinfalls in a ROLLI my brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what he's saying, a lot of people change. I don't.
Speaker 6: Got me fucked up. Take a pitfall. What I just done.
Speaker 1: Before got me up. I got Solo being the one who pins his brother Jimmy because somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 6: I'm torn right because I feel like if og Bloodline wins, I need j Uso to be the soul survivor. I need j Uso to get this pitfall. I need Juso to be like, yeah, nigga, you feel me. I told you all, main event you feel me I'm talking about I told y'all you feel me.
Speaker 5: By the way, Roman funk off my dick, You bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 6: You feel me and you owe me an apology. Shake my hand me, hand me to Ula Falla, pay for my groceries, nigga.
Speaker 1: Whole ass nigga.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking some ship like that, but also, like I mean ship, what would it do for the credibility of Solo Socor and the Tongueans and Jacob fi Too and Bronson Reed if they steal this? Come on, bro, I think they should steal it. That's the difference between what I want to happen and what I think is going to happen. Right, So with that, I'm gonna go with OG bloodline and Punk Uh to get the victory and Uh, I'm gonna go with h that's gonna be a pin Fall victory. I think Jay Usso will be the social vivor.
Speaker 4: I'm going for like Ogi blood line, Og blood line, and I like I like Kujo's idea a lot of seeing Punk in the pin I feel.
Speaker 3: Like adding him in.
Speaker 4: There's that wrinkle and then to kind of like make the claim like okay, Like if we have a match like a Summer Slam coming up, he could be like, yo, man, look, I was the one who came through save your asset as Survivor series.
Speaker 3: Like I'm the one. I'm the one, I'm the real.
Speaker 4: Paul him and got Paul called me to save you. And I feel like that could be the mode of going into that. And I also feel like it's like I already made my pick, but I feel like, also I like them adding it in there because it's like he could throw that on seth too. He'd be like, Yo, man, you was too bitch made to do do what needed to be done. You you was hurt and you was in your feelings. I had to come through and save the day and clean up your ship. Yet again, Like I really liked that little wrinkle that they added in it with that.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, work with Roman, So what what are you so mad about? Didn't you turn on him?
Speaker 6: M Yeah, this a little thing right here with the Hobbs. He's reaching out to you. Hobbs says hit me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah you nigga, what.
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 5: Says Kujoe? There you go. That took a second, ay Man, that's a big action man.
Speaker 9: Three, you're thirty three?
Speaker 6: Yeah, evmy yes, er all right man, uh that's that's that's Survivor series, that's war games predictions. Right, But like real quick though, before we close that out, there's so much shit that could happen here, right, okay, So like, like like Kujo said, right that that moment of the seeing Punk enrollment both crawling for the pen, that would be like cinematically, you know, cinema, that would be just top tier chef's kiss type shit. Right, does seth Rollins get involved in this match at all? Kujo seems to think, So, Ben, what do you think?
Speaker 5: CJ?
Speaker 4: You Like, I feel like at the end, he stands at the ramp and kind of like mimics what se him Punk did last year, and just like looking down at him and just like, yeo, man, look you you're the one that tried to, you know, come and save the day.
Speaker 3: But I got something for you.
Speaker 1: I can see Drew mcratar is showing up before him.
Speaker 3: God, I hope not. I hope Like y'all, we ran that ship into the ground, like bro.
Speaker 1: And what if shows up and then Drew mcratize just a tax that nigga. I want maybe dream Magatars to get it. Just a tax, Steff, because you're just standing out there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Just gonna beef nigga, don't end into one of us is gone. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: He was like, nigga, you not nigga, You not Stephane Diggs.
Speaker 2: You still breathe it.
Speaker 8: And you got an A c L. Well there we go.
Speaker 5: I got nothing else. Double check my notes here. Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. Shout out to Brett Hart. He was an American dad.
Speaker 6: Come on, who else you know? Who else you know could do American dad? Motherfucking Simpsons?
Speaker 5: Who else you know? You don't.
Speaker 8: The best?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 5: What's his ship? What's this ship? Is there?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 6: Sorry partaking like my man is Reggie before and I'm finna get back to that after we're done here.
Speaker 5: But I do want to say happy Thanksgiving once again.
Speaker 8: Uh c J.
Speaker 6: I gave you your flowers, but I'm also thankful for the rest of the gang as well.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 6: I'm extremely thankful for you. I'm not Joe Mixed, extremely thankful. I appreciate what you guys bring to the table. As far as making this whole thing tick and making this whole thing run and kujo with the fresh ideas that you've been bringing to the table, and how you've been just so adamant about your involvement it may not even be asked of you to do or comment or produce your input on certain situations. I really appreciate that, because that just kind of continues to bring the whole cohesiveness of this thing of ours together.
Speaker 5: And I'm thankful for that. So thank you to you. Thank you to Ben. Even though you don't like me half the time, Bro, you feel me. It's cool. You feel me. You feel me, it's cool.
Speaker 8: You feel me.
Speaker 5: It's cool.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: You can admit it. Bro, you can admit it.
Speaker 6: Today I'm playing, but it's all love. Make sure y'all stay tapped in, stay tuned in, stay dangerous. Make sure y'all following the squadron at the enemy's p three on all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: Flourish y'alls, you feel me? Follow me at Oh my God, Graham, that's good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, give the Happy Turkey Day all my people. I am Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, as so as you can follow me yeah, Yeah, I am a fucking yeah. Hellove y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't want to think I'm not thankful for Grass either. You feel me just because he's not here.
Speaker 3: I'm thankful for Grass.
Speaker 9: Next time, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know Gresher never got a hit and never got hit by will Holes during the show, so I don't know. Man on the class.
Speaker 3: Yo, Berdy, Twitter, intram TikTok at.
Speaker 5: The score, you feel me? Hey, we be back next week with more cash news.
Speaker 6: You feel me, hopefully good news, not bad news I'm talking about and one day they gonna you know what I'm saying over there Coliseums of.
Speaker 5: Rome, they don't build their statues. Feel me, Ship like that? Hey at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. Gang gang Gang Gang Gang, Gang, Gang Gang Gang.
Speaker 6: You feel me, and uh yeah, make sure you all enjoy the holidays, get the itists and all that packers versus dolphins get excited. You feel me because we turned the funk up. Let's go, but that's all I got until next time. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 5: I'm out than gladiator.
Speaker 1: Ship Gladiator. Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in the category.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I would say no.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell the truth. M hm