Speaker 1: Can you dig as you dig?
Speaker 2: Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people.
Speaker 3: Room in bound. Why to what?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. What's up? Welcome to the boiler room. Hello America, Hello the rest of you. How you doing out there? Happy New Year. This is the first boiler Room of twenty twenty five. I'm your host, Brian McLain. My call sign is hesher here in the boiler room and an alternate current radio where we are streaming live tonight and we are not streaming live on Spreaker. That's right, it is done, rest in peace. Spreaker live feed that is done, dusted, donezo gone, And that company doesn't seem to care that a lot of us out there who have been using their platform for over a decade are just s l when it comes to live audio. Now, I know that one of the things that can be beneficial to having a live audio player is you can rock us in your pocket. Right, you can make the boiler room your own pocket rocket up to them earbuds and whatnot, and you don't have to worry about a video feed you know, sucking up your data. You know, it's a lot easier to have an audio only feed if you're roaming out there on the five g's and four g's out there on all the g's on all your G devices. But hey, for the meantime, we are streaming live video at X dot com, at Rumble and Rockfinn tonight. We are remiss in lighting up that YouTube stream, but that's on purpose. So we'll get back on YouTube when we have I don't know when we feel like watching what we say. How about that that's the next time we'll come on YouTube. So it is best to make sure that you're following all of us on X because you'll get notifications on my account, in particular at hashert Media because that is the account where the video is going live. But we're also on Rumble and Rockfin of course, so shout out to all the people over that Rockfin, Rumble and X and all the people that we'll be listening on spreaker as a downloaded podcast apparently, I don't know why Spreaker would do that. That's what we're working with here, So we'll get a new live player that we can embed for you. Audio files out there and those of you that listen to us at work. But we do recommend you watch if you can, because the show has become as we've moved into more of a video era of the show has become a lot more visually oriented. We're able to show a lot of the media items that we talk about here at any rate. There you go. That's your housekeeping tonight. Let me welcome my friends and colleagues into the show. Here. We've got Adam Rucas Clark joining us once again. Ruckus. What's up, Welcome to the boiler room. Happy new Year, man.
Speaker 6: Howdy howdy, howdy. Oh, I just realized I still look like I'm celebrating Christmas on my background. I'll get that fixed. It doesn't matter too much, I guess. Hey, there we go. Yeah, thanks for having me. Man all this fire stuff and I feel bad now for using my little fire logo and I don't want to set the world on fire and all that stuff. I hope it doesn't trigger people hikes. Yeah, but thank you so much for having me. We do have a lot of fires, not just the fires to talk about this evening, and we have a big room to help us with that hasher don't we Yeah, get kick it open for everybody here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, very excited to have you with us, and uh Infidel Pharaoh as well. Infidel. What's up? Man, Welcome to the boiler room. It looks like you are here to fight fire with fire.
Speaker 7: That's right. The pharaoh is here to fight the fire.
Speaker 5: All right? Looking good, man, Like I'm digging the eight pack you got there? You've been working on that.
Speaker 7: I've been, I've been has been helping me out.
Speaker 5: Hey, I help him with the workout routine. Yep, that's right. All right. Well, hey, we criticize AI a lot, but we're gonna use it too. Look at those apps, all right, Infidel. Great to have you here with us tonight. Man.
Speaker 7: Thanks man.
Speaker 5: All right, let's welcome our intrepid reporter tonight, Dusty Bottom joining us. What's up, Dusty? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm a pro j and Mark Anderson we work closely together. I'm ready to unravel the unravelable and discern the undiscernible.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it. Let's do it. Looking forward to it. And we've got Randy Jay joining us. Randy J. Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing, man, awesome.
Speaker 9: Good to be in for the first uh boiler room of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm safely and no cal.
Speaker 9: Oddly enough, I was in so Cal the day that stuff started. And uh and but I don't want to get on any wrong kind of list or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I had nothing to do with it. But I'm in no col now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, man, Well, hey, it's great to have all of you with us here tonight. Spores not with us, but in her absence, she did bring us an ice breaker. So uh, let me let me put this on screen so you guys can check this up. We're gonna just let the uh let the clips speak for itself here.
Speaker 1: Man checking in on December thirty.
Speaker 10: First to remind you that if you are one of the one million people showing up to Times Square at five am, wearing diapers and Maxi pads, shitting and pissing in your pants all to watch the ball drop, you are amongst the most despicable people on the planet Earth.
Speaker 9: Baby diapers, You're wearing a diaper right now? Yes, this is what the first time I'm using is sure?
Speaker 1: In my pants?
Speaker 11: I have an empty bottle justin Kass Justy Kass astronauts all the dime.
Speaker 1: Has anybody gone yet today? O? God?
Speaker 10: Yet, it's not even night time yet you're already peeing.
Speaker 5: And pooping in your pants.
Speaker 10: And even crazier than the pants pissers are the people paying eight hundred and fifty bucks to go to Applebee's. Man, they've got tickets ranging from seven hundred and fifty bucks to twenty three hundred for a couple's packing. The Marriott Marquis has a package for seven five hundred bucks a person.
Speaker 5: Oh but you get DJ mister E. Don't worry.
Speaker 10: I don't know who's crazy that people who's strapping a diaper for the night, or that people would pay ten grand to go to Applebee's. And this is all to watch the second most important ball drop in New York this.
Speaker 8: Year five four three two.
Speaker 5: One Happy two year and job.
Speaker 10: Anyway, back to the pants pissers and the apple Bee's white trash.
Speaker 12: I'm not going to go as far to say that if you go to Times Square during New Year's Eve, we should just wipe the whole area out and get rid of all those people. That's too drastic, but you should be tagged in some way like when they put like a little tag on a shark fin or like a geo tracker so that we can track you wherever you go, because this is pre crime. You are a devian, You will commit some sort of hainous crime in the future, and we need to keep tags on you.
Speaker 1: It's the one minute man checking in on December teen.
Speaker 5: Okay, there you go, there you go. So, uh wow, how about that? Did you know that people were had to go to those lengths to participate in the ball drop for New Year's Eve? I mean, I know we're nine days out, ten days out from this now, but uh it's the first time we've gotten to get together since this all happened, and it makes me think, you guys remember back the story. I think it was in like twenty fifteen, there was that whole drama with the astronauts, right, there was a male an astronaut and a female astronaut and like he had a girlfriend, but the female astronaut liked him, so she drove like across three states. I think she went from like California to I don't remember where, Texas or Florida or something like that, and she wore depends the whole way. So that she could drive there as quickly as possible. It was like, you know that one that's, you know, someone having a mental snap right there.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: I guess I could kind of understand that. But for for tourism, for New Year's Eve tourism, this I don't know. I kind of like his his comment about pre crime and these people should be tagged, there's something wrong with them. What do you guys think?
Speaker 6: Why did he bring up shirks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Seriously, man, what's up with that? I mean, I'm surround.
Speaker 8: My initial thought. My initial thought on this is, on the one hand, I'm not surprised because can you imagine how packed in you are as the big moment comes up to see the ball drop, You're not going to be getting to a bathroom easily, and even if you do, if there are enough of them, it's going to be taken nine times out of ten. So I can understand the impulse. But by the same token, you know, I've been to Manhattan. It's a fun place to go, but you really need to need to be there that badly in such large numbers, And can you imagine the collective odor if one hundred, two hundred, three hundred people within a certain range, all let it go, you know, number one and number two, it could get pretty ripe, excuse me, pretty ripe there. And yeah, I see what this guy's saying. It's kind of like, you know, you could be a little bit less demented and watch it on your TV. You know, you know, get over yourself. You know, it's not that big of a deal to be there, you know, right, And you're a glutton for punishment if you would let any restaurant charge you that. And the restaurants obviously are engaging and gouging of the highest order. And you would think that the New York City government would have something to say about that somewhere on their city charter. I would think that that would be a no no. But I'll pass it on to someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, New York City's there appear to be run by Can I say criminals? I don't know. I guess maybe I can't potential criminals. What's the journalistically appropriate way to say it? Considering Eric Adams and all these people are like under investigations and indictments and you know all this stuff. Randy J. Could you imagine taking the WiFi to see the ball drop? You know, just wants to go to Manhattan and spending seven thousand and five hundred dollars to share a booth in Applebee's with her and your friends, and everybody around you is literally sitting in diapers full of their own filth? How does that sound for a fun night out?
Speaker 1: If anybody wants to see some balls drop? You know, we don't got to do all that. But you know what, I.
Speaker 9: Can't think of me besides what I just said, I can't think of anything waity to say.
Speaker 1: I just think of that whole scenario as we heard it, and that's just lost common denominator. That's just dumb. It's dumb, like like what Mark was saying, all.
Speaker 9: All that weirdness for for for that, I don't I don't get it, Like it's totally made up and constructed. Is anything could possibly be to be this like big event?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I don't see all the commotionap.
Speaker 1: To that level.
Speaker 9: I just don't see going to that extent for pretty much anything, let alone, let alone that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, I can't relate. Just just going to the airport makes some people feel like they need to do that, Like there's things people have to do where it's just like, all right, this is already troublesome getting into a public restroom. But man, hard to believe. I mean, Infidel, what do you think if, if ever there was like yet another piece of evidence that supports people who who have the mindset of like I am not going into a major metropolitan area during a time of busyness. Ever, what do you think, Infidel?
Speaker 7: Well, number one, it's like how how filthy can you? Like can you be? Like imagine that you are standing there in your own filth and you're still enjoying the show, Like, yeah, I mean, it just shows you these people have lost all sense of like like self respect. There's no self respect anymore. You're like a pig, just like you know, just a pig living in their own filth, and you're okay with that as long as you're just sitting there and getting your hit from whatever the hell they are watching. Plus, this whole shit is is actually more of a fetish because there is a fetish of wearing diapers. So all those motherfuckers are just perverts that want to wear diapers as a fetish. That's what it is.
Speaker 5: Back to the degeneracy that the original poster was talking about. Yeah, man, they're mere.
Speaker 8: Children, mere children in adult clothing.
Speaker 5: Oh, Sage in the chat says, that's just how New York smells. Anyways, she may have a point, She may have a point.
Speaker 6: Wow, there's an obvious solution to the problem that Mark brought up or Dusty. Sorry, I confuse Dusty and Mark all the time. The fact that they're of all the stink in the full diapers. You just send in some drones to airlift them out of there, and then you send them to what North Korea and just drop.
Speaker 5: Them right, Yeah, North Korea would maybe appreciate that. I hear they're looking for extra scat bombs to drop to their friends in the South.
Speaker 6: Gosh, they dump it on the fire and it puts the fire out.
Speaker 5: Don't you go? Yeah, there you go? Yeah, sorry, New York, No way, no thanks? What is wrong with people? What is wrong with people? But you know, I remember we did a we did an icebreaker in a similar vein. I don't know if diapers and stuff were involved, but in San Francisco, it's ridiculous. There are like maybe I forget the exact number. I'd have to go back to that episode in those articles, but there are not enough public restrooms in San Francisco, and that is why the streets look the way that they do. Well, that's part of the reason why. But yeah, I mean, geez, all right, I got let's see here, Okay, I got one more sort of along these same lines, just like, what the hell's going on? I mean, all these places that we used to go and things that we used to think about, these cultural experiences, cultural American experiences like you know, watching the ball drop in New York or I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm watching a Broadway show in New York. Yeah, all this shit that we used to actually go, right, Like now you want to go to New York to just be in a filthy place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same with San Francisco, La to an extent also, but they have bigger problems tonight, so we'll leave them alone for the moment. All right. This is gonna be a double ice breaker here tonight because we've got to cover this one as well.
Speaker 9: Rested for farting too much in Disneyland.
Speaker 13: Hey man was arrested for farting inside Disneyland yesterday. Park Police office. They're surrounding this man after you've seen farting in the park. According to the official police report. At approximately seven thirty four pm, thermal cameras called a man passing gas on Main Street, USA. Disneyland security approached the man to inform him that farting inside Disneyland is against the park rules. The man denied the claim as he walked away from security. That's when they call the Anaheim Police for backup. The police informed him that he was going to be kicked out of the park because of his actions. That's when he began resisting arrest. The man tried to run from police, creating a huge scene at Disneyland. Eventually, officers were able to detain him and remove him from the park. Following this terrible incident, he was charged with disorderly conduct and given a lifetime ban from.
Speaker 9: Disney Man arrested for farting too much in Disneyland.
Speaker 5: Is this even real? Because first off, could someone like verify that this is even real? And if it is, wow, maybe Disneyland should change the food offered there if they're going to have this policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking it.
Speaker 9: You get that many people in there and just homeboy was doing that and he's the only one.
Speaker 5: Right they would dogs that's not saying man, how does that look in court, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or what citation is that? Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, you're you're okay resisting the the Disneyland mall cops. So I guess they were Anaheim cops. But I mean, my goodness, is there a law against flatulence? You see these?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 5: You know they show the the thermal cam there. That's the other thing I wonder if the story is real, is that the actual thermal cam shot or is someone like splicing all this together for a spicy social media video. Let's see banana factory. See if they give credits to some of the to where the the YouTube videos are found. You can kind of see on a couple of these pieces here they give credits to a couple of different YouTube channels. But then there's spots where they're not giving credits. I don't know, I don't know what to make of this, but maybe I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, the mouse has taken taking the police state to like the next level, man, right, Like.
Speaker 7: They don't just comment on the annoying voice of that commentation.
Speaker 5: Sounded AI to me? What do you think, man?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, it's just annoying. Yeah, I heard the voice before. MM hmm, yeah, but I mean, why would cows b be be's only you know, animals or only beings that should be like facing it charges for fourteen and extinction for fourteen humans. I think they need to suffer too.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't worry, they're working on that. I mean, I've seen multiple posts from the Green Agenda folks saying, you know, we shouldn't be around because of this.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's it. Maybe they're concerned that there could be methane in the in the gas and that this guy is contributing to global warning. They just don't want to say it again, assuming this is true and not doctored and completely made up, which it probably is made up. But if you fantasize and say, well mate, if it's real, maybe, and I'm being a little facetious, you know, maybe he's contributing to global warming with his improper and obscene flatulence. And then of course it wouldn't be as if you could help it. I mean, sometimes you just got to let it rip, you know, Maybe you had just one too many bowls of chili, you know, and so are they going to monitor everyone? Did it make a sound or was it just a silencer?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: Sometimes it doesn't make a sound. So I mean they're really watching that closely to where if a little gas leaves a person's body, they're going to automatically see it. I mean, that's that's pretty crazy. I guess we'll name the guy Gaseous. That would be his Roman name.
Speaker 5: That's Gaseous Gasius maximusity stunt guys.
Speaker 6: I can't believe he didn't recognize it for what it is. Disney did this on purpose. It's just a prank and they're just promoting their new ride called the Dutch of An Express.
Speaker 5: There you go, let's see but what it like.
Speaker 6: But Mark, what if you're right? What if they do try to say that humans also like the cows like you mentioned, Infidel, I think the farting, the methane and all that stuff in the heshery you brought up the food at Walt Disney. Well, problem reaction solution. We cannot, we cannot seriously expect humans to reduce the amount of times that they fart. It's a natural thing. So why don't we just give them, you know, some sort of supplements inside their food, the same way they're treating the cows.
Speaker 5: Right now, Yeah, there you go. Maybe an mRNA supplement or something like that. Well, the question is easily answered, my friends. I've solved the riddle for us here. So let's let me show my work and we can let this one go. So if anyone out there's saved this one as well, wondering about it, let's take a look here. First thing I did was I put in my search bar up here man arrested at Disneyland for farting right, and I quickly scroll there's the original post that I saw on Instagram. There, there's a Facebook mirror of it. There's a YouTube mirror of it. And then boom, here we go, mousetrap news. What's that sounds like satire site? What else do we got? YouTube? Inside the magic Instagram Instagram mousetrap news news week. Here we go, here's the first, like somewhat mainstream article. Disneyland streaker arrest video goes viral and what is that? That's two years ago? Almost a year ago? Okay, So that immediately makes me think, well, what is this mousetrap site? And we go, let's go to the mousetrap link here, mousetrap News. There's the headline, man arrested for farting inside of Disneyland. This does not look like a serious site, does it. So there it is blah blah blah, some pictures, some stories, some books they want to sell. So what do you do when you get to a site like this? You go to the about tab. You go to the about tab right here, what is Mousetrap News. Mousetrap News is the world's best satire and parody site. I can stop right there. But it's amazing to me how people monetize stuff like this on social media, you know, and people gravitate towards it. But it's that easy. You saw, you know, it was fun to talk about and all that, but you know, it's really easy to source it down to its origins and satire.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like sharing a Babylon b post and saying that it's news.
Speaker 7: So are you saying that it is important to put sources in So if someone shared that on X, nobody would know it's a satire because there are no sources.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad you bring that up because on X, as we know, as we've been pointing out Elon's whole new you are the journalism. You're the journalist. It totally falls on its face right here, because this is a perfect example. I didn't look for this on X. I'm sure you could find it on X. I'm sure you could find some people on X stating it as a news article. And if you're not aware out there, you are de ranked when you put an actual off x dot com source link. Now, so if you want to show your work or anything like that, people are having to resort to putting the source link in a threaded comment or in a reply to the original post. And even then you know that's not the way this should work. But these are the types of activities and protocols that people are being essentially herded into on X because the people that are able to monetize and make the most money on their account are promoting news stories without links. So you don't even get the opportunity to think about, oh, I should look at the about tab on this, or I should chase it down. You know, if someone like you know, anyone any of those big name so called journalists on X tweeted out, you know, whether it's Mario or whoever.
Speaker 9: Brian, Oh sorry, oh sorry, yeah, I just I.
Speaker 7: Was gonna say.
Speaker 9: Today I woke up to someone telling me, oh, the Hollywood Sign is burning down, and I guess that hasn't happened yet, But like there's another one literally just from today.
Speaker 5: Oh you trailed off and went on mute there, Randy, what happened?
Speaker 9: Oh I just in case there's any backdown background noises, I hit mute. But uh yeah, I was just gonna say, just today, first thing in the morning, someone told me, Oh, the Hollywood Sign is burning down, and I was like, really, And I didn't realize until about a few hours ago when I looked it up.
Speaker 1: That's that's not the case.
Speaker 5: And why tell us why it's not the case?
Speaker 9: Randy, Well, I'm believing the latest thing that it hasn't happened. Well, you know what, I looked on a map thing and it just showed that that part of LA wasn't even burned down yet.
Speaker 5: Here's the real problem with this, Randy. You're right, But the real problem is that people on x and other places are making fake images using roc and AI and stuff like that to show because there's a lot of people trying to there's some really sick minded conservatives out there right now that are trying to do a victory lap around this event happening in Los Angeles, and you know what I mean, it's which is weird because that's actually a leftist tenant right there to do a victory lap and you know, a niner niner niner serves you right sort of thing because you're on the other side of cultural warfare with them, or of power politics warfare. But yeah, man, people are ha ha loling. You know, I'm going to make a fake image of the Hollywood fire and flames when that is not the case, you know, and all this other crazy stuff's happening. But yeah, that and then of course no one's showing a source on any of these images or noting that it's a you know, LARPing or satire or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right, like my miss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, go ahead ruckus.
Speaker 6: What so don't you hate it when people do that?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 6: Sometimes sometimes it comes from from the least expected places. Who's this guy, Patrick henningson what is this breaking? Jeffrey Epstein was a secret Muslim. Oh my, this looks spicy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: There's no links though, Should I trust this?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: Patrick tried to make a point about this and it kind of went viral itself. He tricked quite a few people. They're like, oh my god, the way is this real? Like so yeah, he almost made you know, because you know, the alternative media could have picked us up. Newsweek could have picked us up, and we could have been reading a story about how, like breaking Jeffrey Epstein was secretly a Muslim. You gotta be careful with this stuff, people. That was a parody tweet from Patrick, and he actually pissed some people off because he didn't label it as such. But you know what, the people who are doing that every day with their little breaking emojis and the sirens and the fire and all that crap, they're making a crap ton of money and they're not telling you that they you know, they're just pulling this shit out of their ass. So good, i'm Patrick for pulling a fast one on everybody today.
Speaker 5: Well, he kind of did label it. You just have to look closely. It says source clown random x accounts. I mean, that's that's exactly.
Speaker 7: If you read actually the dang posts, you would know it's a damnse attire. Yeah, it's a pretty point sometime.
Speaker 6: Well, most of the unregretted users don't have time to go into that much detail, infidel get with the program.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you saw how long it took me to find out that the Disney farter was satire. Right, It took a whole like eighty five seconds. People don't have this kind of time apparently.
Speaker 8: Hey, Brian, do I understand that on x that let's say I put a post up and I want to put a link to my blog or some outside source that.
Speaker 5: That is you. Yeah, you will not be monetizable and you will be de ranked in the search algorithm and the posting algorithms. So someone that makes a claim this is this is so crazy. Mark, I'm glad you asked that question. So, like a journalist like you does a piece of work, an interview, a show, writes an article, whatever, you know, you what do you do as a journalist? Right You're like, well, I'm going to put it on social media and I'm going to put you know, a comment about it and a link to the to the entire piece, because one needs to read the whole thing, right, Like, So what they're doing is that is on x Elon is promoting a culture where someone will come on and they'll put a little emergency flashing icon and it'll say, you know, blah, it'll vomit out some news a statement, this is happening whatever, and then it'll just say source if if. They don't even always do this, but sometimes they'll say something like just writing out in text like source Newsweek or something like that, and that's all they put up there, and they get so much promotion in the algorithm that people look at their phones and you know, like they go to one of these accounts and they're like, it's you know, if it was all true, Uh, if these were actually journalists, it would be really nice, right. So to someone who doesn't realize the grift here, they're looking at the feed and going, Okay, they go to this guy's account. This is the guy that spits news all day, breaking, breaking, emergency. Isn't this funny? Blah blah blah blah blah. You know, you're just on the infinite scroll and none of them have you know what I mean, you can't go to the source material. Like, so this is a big problem, and they're calling it journalism there could Elon's thing is you're you're the journalist now, but real journalists aren't allowed to do journalistic practices, or I should say they're de ranked if they do use journalistic practices like their source or sharing their work.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I think he wants to corral. He wants Mark Anderson to write his article on x there's a full feature that.
Speaker 7: That is, That is what it is. That's is exactly when he chet, Yeah, when he did, when he finish took that. Sorry, Mark, when he first this is one of the first things he did when he finished took the site. When he pushes it, he said, I'm going to demonetize any link that is coming from outside for the same exact reason that Raucus mentioned he wants to bring in. That's right.
Speaker 8: But but x X a ka. Twitter is not by its very design, it's not a news site. It's a posting site for other news. I mean it, it's where you post news. I mean for him to say, this is an exclusive platform where I want original material. That's what he's getting.
Speaker 6: At, right, yeah, less, yep, yeah, Okay, the everything app But if we're.
Speaker 8: The journalists now, unavoidably and just I guess that's the best word. Just unavoidably and inevitably, there's another word. It's going to involve people that already have blogs, already have shows, already have material, They're not going to Twitter to go I'm going to be a journalist. I'm going to start writing on Twitter. I mean, some cheap ass people that believe in you know, eight thousand dollars meals and Applebee's might do that, but you know, punks and punks and knockoffs that don't even know what the hell they're talking about. But I mean, real citizen journalists already have places where their work exists. So I'd rather have Dorsey in there if this is the way he's going to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's essentially what we're seeing here is yet another bait and switch. I mean, let's we could compare this to YouTube, for example, So I'm glad we're not on YouTube tonight. YouTube came along and it was nothing without the people using it as a platform to put their own to dump their own creativity into, right of course, whatever that was. And it grew and it grew and it grew until it was something that Google before they were Alphabet, decided they were going to purchase. You say, oh, this this, and that's what you want as when a big company acquires a piece of enterprise technology like this. Look at the Huffington Post, for example, what you're buying when you buy the Huffington Post or when you buy YouTube, you're not so much buying the platform as you're buying the big audience that comes prepackaged with it. That is the thing of great value. And so Google buys YouTube and it becomes bigger and better, and they developed this monetization system over like, you know, seven eight years something like that, going up to twenty seventeen, and then all of a sudden boom, it changes, it changes, you know, and it's like, they have this amazing thing because of you and me and people that make stuff there and the people that watch stuff there. That's the people made that, the people created the content and the audience that they purchased, you know. So it's like and it was wonderful. It was wonderful. People that do things similar to us. We're monetizing, we're making money. We had all kinds of videos on anything up there on YouTube. You know, you could learn how to work on firearms, you could research nine to eleven. There's all this stuff you could do that you can now no longer do. And all those old videos are gone now. So you know, think about X in a similar way. This is like a pattern of technocrat CEOs and corporate boards to go absorb stuff. Facebook is guilty of this too. They bought VR right, they bought Oculus rip to Oculus rift. Another thing that was built by the people that wanted to own it. You know, it was built in a crowdfunding campaign and it was built on open source. And then Zuckerberg comes along and says, hey, you guys have done a great job on this. Here's you know, some billion dollars. It's my toy now, you know, so bait and switch, bait and switch, bait and switch, and it appears that, you know, with what Elon is doing a lot of and Mark Unfortunately, a lot of people are convinced that X is the new news like it is and it does. I can see why they feel that way, because it's crazy. Like if you spend two hours on X in the doom scroll, when you're following enough accounts, it's like, holy crap, it's just a torrent. It's a shit storm of information. All of it like pulling you and pushing and you know, pushing buttons on your emotional level, on your political funny bone, and you know, your outrage bone and your your bliss bone, like it's all there, it's all infinite, and it's you can just see how people gravitate to it like a moth to a flame when it becomes the everything apps. So it's like especially conservatives now, conservatives are the i think the main target of the informational and news environmental you know aquarium that they're setting up right now.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: And then they took their symbols like Alex Jones and all those like mega people and they made the mousepiece for Musk and Twitter right now, as a matter of fact, exactly the exact reason why you what you were just mentioning right now, that like flood of just bs to your feed that you can't even control anymore, right, it's not even from the people I follow. Ah, And I'm I'm pretty convinced that very soon a lot of those monetized accounts on x are going to be AI generated and you're going to just have some both like uh farming some way, and that's making just a shit ton of money just out of AI accounts that's just posting shit and getting engagement on it, because that's what it does. It's basically posting addictive content that's getting the most engagement, and AI is perfect for that, right.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And we already know, like you know, we've seen the troll farms, the bought farms, the influencer farms. We know there are already AI accounts all over Instagram, all over x And then the other thing this does is it it promotes. Now. Don't get me wrong, I'm I'm cool with anonymous accounts on the Internet. I think that's a fundamental purpose or avenue to have in a free Internet. But a lot of these accounts are don't have a name attached to them, and they're they're boosted in that algorithm, you know what I mean, so like there's no person that's attached to that, you know what I mean, Like you can And I used to be that way, you know. I didn't want my name out there for for a long time, and and that was fine with me, you know, because I was more interested in getting here and doing this than than you know, promoting a brand or you know, anything like that. But you know, it this setup, that this paradigm that he's putting together here, uh is is one that will leverage that whole idea of anonymous accounts. You know, you're not going to be able to you know, back to your point, you're just not going to be able to tell an AI account from one with an actual human behind it, you know, especially considering this environment.
Speaker 7: And then and then now we're going to get to the controversials. You know point oh okay, the only way we can you know, say AI from real account by idea verification, right, and you're going to push for that now to do that, so you know, you you not gonna be able to have it both the Israeli company, You're not gonna be able to have it both ways, right, because I bet you that this will be the next move. It is for us to discriminate between AI accounts and READ accounts as you need to touch an I D and I D can only have one account.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the and the problem here you can kind of see the morphing timeline. It's like we're gonna if I had to predict that with the trajectory of this, it's like, you know, change the ownership, change the uh you know, launder, launder the crimes, right, launder the arguably crimes that were committed, the collusion between government and corporate and and all of that under the umbrella. Uh, well it's a private company. They can do whatever they want, which is you know, a big joke at this point, but they still run under that. So it's like launder all that, get all, get rid of all that. Uh you know, Elon buys Twitter renames it. We have all the strange things that happened that led to the Overton window moving over where all of a sudden, so many things became political talking points, things that we weren't able to talk about on Twitter one point zero, all of a sudden, Hey, everybody, come on in and talk about it. So that's all That's kind of where we're at right now, right and then it's like build a new paradigm. You know, where you are the journalist and X is the place of journalism. And believe it or not, you guys a lot of people say that parrot that believe that act in that way. You know a lot of these accounts that we're talking about. And then you know, problem, reaction, solution, right, synthesis, yees, synthesis, all that right, Randy. And then it's like, okay, well we're gonna have to have digital ideas. Then you can trust all these people because the AI is going to explode too much. We're going to be in a state of confusion about who's real and who's not, even though a bunch of the people that are currently serving out information and fake news might even be AI accounts already. So you're gonna have a bunch of these accounts like cemented into the framework already. And then like you guys, are you know, implying who's in charge of giving you know, cat Turd or someone like that, you know, an anonymous account, who's in charge of giving them their verification? Do we all get to look and see their digital ida and who that tracks back to, or do we just have to trust the trust the bros who are certifying everybody so you can see that, Randy, this will turn into a real mess, real quick if it goes that way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as I'm listening to you, I'm thinking on a macro level, on a historical level, I'm trying not to lose myself or anyone else on this semi ran I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna go on. But like, if you think historically was like.
Speaker 15: Any sort of tech logical advancement, newspaper, television itself, automobile.
Speaker 9: The finance world big pharma education system right where they make a bunch of different degrees and subcategory degrees and it's like an assembly line of students thousands every year, just like flooding the marketplace making it worth nothing. But at the same time, in mass media too, there's this weird sort of controlling mechanism like sponging every drop of financial value or braking money out of every technological advance and all the little.
Speaker 1: Cottage industries that come up with it. Because like now with mass.
Speaker 9: Media, you got you know, is it AI?
Speaker 1: Is it real? Income? The lawyers, well you can do this, you can't do that income. The politicians, well we're going to allow this. We're not going to allow that. And it's just this whole big money grab in a.
Speaker 9: Just basically taking the life out of a technology and just making it this money extraction exercise where people like.
Speaker 1: Us aren't going to see anything of it. We're just trying to use the technology.
Speaker 9: But there's a whole nother side to using the technology from a top down level that that's going on and just exploiting, exploiting what everything that goes along with the medium itself. I think maybe Dusty could probably more eloquently. And I'm not trying to take control or be host or nothing, but like I think Dustin could probably eloquently with his line of work, you know, like kind of maybe like detail what's going on there. But I just see this whole thing is just a giant job creation hornet's nest of of what you said, problem reaction solution. You gotta you know, break it, break a few eggs and make an omelet. It's just there's work generated out of this, even if it's much to do about nothing with all the regulations et cetera and management that is, and it's gonna be messy and it's gonna but it's going to be used. Don't let's not be Let's not get ourselves to somehow control and just extract value and worth out of the general mass public.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what we lose is like a grip on reality, right, Mark, I mean this, this is the kind of thing like we're already struggling to retrieve the narrative from those that would give us fake narratives to do cultural and political and geographical and population manipulation and reduction and all kind of stuff. So it's like we're already in that fight. So the idea that conservatives are excited about news becoming a single source with an environment like this, I mean, you can see where this could go very, very wrong, and it already has quite frankly, we get into some specific stories we kind of already did with the fire and the Hollywood sign, but we're seeing this more and more and more mark and we're starting to see the landscape moving forward.
Speaker 8: What do you think, Well, a person could do a whole show on this and write a book about it. My first thought, again this is first blush kind of stuff, is this is sort of a colonization of the Internet by the powers that be, you know, using AI and not. Elon is claiming that this is the new journalism. We're all journalists now, But by making the limitations we discuss where journalists existing platforms are not really supposed to be promoted, is completely counterintuitive and counterproductive to helping journalism become more decentralized and helping it become more accurate and winning over the narrative over the powers that be. Elon is not doing a very good job of convincing me that he's not part of the powers that be, that he's really this major reformer. I'm not convinced yet. I'd like to be convinced of that. But you made a great point about with so much AI mixing in the mixing in the stew, that it's going to become almost imperative to bring up a rationale for a national ID or digital ID to discern, you know, who's real and who isn't. The bottom line is that once again, it's just like the days of yore with Joseph Pulletzer and William Randolph Hurst, only this is digital. Back in those days, you know, you had the media mogals and the movers and shakers that were very few in number, that had all the influence. You know, when Zuckerberg bought up that grassroots organization you talked about Hash. There really needs to be some degree of antitrust laws. Why should people, just because they have money, be able to direct all the traffic and own all the platforms, or at least those of any significance. The mere fact that you have money like Zuckerberg but no brains like Zuckerberg, you know, should not automatically entitle you to just pick out whatever you want and say it's yours. I mean, I suppose someone who's struggling, and they get offered what they see as a lot of money. It's hard to turn down. I understand that Zuckerberg might wag a few ten twenty thirty, fifty hundred thousand in front of you and to you that's shangri la. But still, and I'm not for regulating the Internet per se, but but there ought to be some sort of antitrust element. I mean, look at the regular television channels, the FCC, and we've talked about this before, the mass media cartel, ABC, CBS, NBC. They get, they get the whole run of the of the shop, right, they get to have a website, they get to be on TV, get they get to command the airwaves. To me, if you're allowed to have a major command of the airwaves, I'm not even sure you should be allowed to have a website. I mean, you're you're already giving a license to be on television, that's the most powerful medium ever invented. Why should you then even have a website. I know that sounds a little tip freedom in a way, you know that give the devil his due, you know, let them have a website, because a poor guy should be able to have a website, so should ABC. But TV licensing and national TV penetration is a very special thing. That's a very very powerful tool that has military dimensions to it in terms of how much you can influence masses of people. That's a major tool to have. And so that's why I've always said, if you get to come in hear the airwaves like ABC, CBS, NBC and have the national news with David Muir and ABC it used to be Dan rather CBS, and you have all these tens of thousands of local affiliates, then you should have to come clean on what your agenda is. You shouldn't be able to get away with saying we're objective news, we have no agenda. ABC should have to publish a disclaimer. We believe in the post nation state world, we don't believe in the US Constitution. In order to apply for having access to the airwaves, they should have to define upfront what they're about, what their agenda is. Instead, they cloak their agenda, act like they don't have one, and then they're given unfettered access to the airwaves, and then unfettered access to the internet too, with no questions asked. See so once again, it's monopoly. William Randolph Hurst of yesterday becomes Mark Zuckerberg of today. The Joseph Pulitzer of yesterday becomes Well Dorsey maybe at Twitter, but now it's Elon who claims to be this big reformer. You know, he's got SpaceX out here, only forty five miles from where I'm sitting, and I guess there's a launch coming up. But you know, that whole thing is mysterious and ambiguous in some ways. You know, do are we really to believe that he did all this himself? You know, I'll digress there. You know, he's gotten a lot of taxpayer money to do what he's doing. It's it's not like it's all won by the sweat of his brow. And you know, like he's Howard Rourke and Iinran's the fountain Head and he's doing this all by the sweat of his brow and his own lonely architect's office. No, he's getting federal federal money hand over fist. He's a welfare case. You might say, at least he has been up to a certain point. But you know, again, it's this monopoly, this problem of monopoly where a tiny minority of people can just push their weight around and say we own the platform, and then all of us have to beg borrow and steel and off our hat and kiss the ring of those platforms. Why is it that we can own journalistic outlets, you know, blogs and websites, But why is it that the platforms are run by such a tiny minority of people in number and some say in ethnicity, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 8: But you know, we ought to be able to create our own platforms, our own twitters, our own access, our own facebooks. Am I wrong? Is that like impossible to do or is it just difficult?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, can I can? I can? I respond?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll start before it becomes a total ramp.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I think I think you're you know, you're you're on something important, right, which is you know section section? Is it two thirty or two or three? What was the section?
Speaker 5: I believe it's two thirty.
Speaker 7: Thirty Yeah, to thirty CE. So I don't think you can treat those platforms. There's a difference between the public square that is just not owned by anybody, that anybody can fucking stand there and say whatever the hell they want those platforms. At the end of the day they are owned by shareholders or individual owner, right, So there is a difference. I don't think section two thirty make any sense, to be honest, unless it's a truly people own platform that's completely open source, not owned by bye bye bye by anybody. And I don't know how you can do that, right, And I tell you, until you achieve this, you will always run into the same problem with this online platforms. It's controlled by certain individuals or shareholders that are getting certain immunities and they have too much power. And I don't know how you can solve that problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it sucks, You're right, and it sucks because it's yet another problem reaction solution thing, and it's going to become part of everything that we're talking about here because the kind of regulation that Mark just described is like common sense, you know, United States Constitution and Bill of Rights oriented regulation, you know what I mean. And the kind of regulation that two thirty brings is doesn't really apply. I agree with you, Infidel, it does not really apply, especially when, as you're mentioning, Elon musk Is has so many government contracts, Jeff zucker I mean, Mark Zuckerberg, so many government contracts Jeff Bezos, so many government contracts. Arguably, without all those Bezos contracts are our DoD and our federal government would stop functioning. There are so many, Uh, I'm trying trying to think of a more I want to say mission critical, and there are some mission critical ones militarily speaking, but you know, enterprise critical services that the the the federal government uses that are running on Amazon Web services. It's crazy so to say that these guys are all running their own private business. I mean, look at Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg, for example, Facebook has a direct connection to the Atlantic, the Atlantic Council Digital Forensics Lab, that's a NATO arm you know what I mean, Like just by the nature of them being like these are public squares, and by the nature of them being public squares, the government wants in there. They do data collection in there, they monitor in there, you know what I mean. It's like a giant you know, think about like, I don't know, the giant you know park in the city. There's definitely some cops walking around in there, because there's definitely some criminals walking around in there. You know, there's a certain level of policing you would expect, but not like this not what we've seen since twenty seventeen. Not where they're taking people's politics. They're they're you know what I mean, their public presence off. They're canceling them, they're removing them, they're demonetizing them, they're depersoning them, you know what I mean. Like our friends Dustin Stockton and Jennifer Jennifer Lawrence, like they literally can't bank in this country anymore. They can't you know what I mean, they can't leave the country. They're not giving passports anymore. And why because they did a crowdfunding project that was you know, uh, really high level. They built part of the border wall pub privately, right on private property, and and they they were raked over the coals and two men actually went to jail for that. Two veterans went to jail for that. They were you know, knocked up on some some uh fraud charges that were completely trumped up. So you know, it's just like, you're not fooling anyone with this whole Oh, it's not a public square and it's a it's you know, a private business. No, it's not, No, it is not. These people have so many tax dollars coming and going and and actually have labs and and employees that are connected to military and NATO and uh CIA, n SA, d NC, you name it, all of them. You know, we saw all the chat groups that they had with all these entities I just mentioned, and nine more, ten more. This has all been well documented. So at this point, you know, they're going to cause a big problem and say we need more regulation. But I mean, look at look at Elon has his foot in in mar A Lago. Now, like you think that regulation is going to benefit uh we the people and those of us that are interested in having free and fair uh speech, you know, with the kind of regulations that Mark was talking about. No, those are not going to be the kind of regulations that uh they're going to be discussing when we finally get to the ultimate you know, uh, well this is this sucks. We're gonna have to have digital IDs and a new set of you know, technocratic regulation.
Speaker 8: Well said Hash. You know, sometimes I get the feeling that Zuckerberg and Elon are just fronts for Intel, you know, just front men. You know, Zuckerberg probably didn't acquire Facebook. Honestly, we know that story kind of like Bill Gates and Microsoft. Right, there's a real question as to whether they're really the originators are just a bunch of swindlers, and right from the get go, right.
Speaker 5: From the early days, big rabbit hole to go down, right, there several big rabbit holes to go down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So so it stands to reason that they're just they're just chumps for Intel. You know, those those NATO connections. I wasn't altogether aware of that you were just talking about. That's pretty disturbing. It's almost as if we're going to have to go back to print media a little bit and have a mixed media as opposed to relying completely on Internet transmissions as efficient and ultimately rewarding as they can be. I would just be curious, and I can't be on a whole lot longer tonight. But and this is kind of a big question, but maybe it's a big question with a short answer. How do you do an X or a Twitter? How do you make a Facebook?
Speaker 7: What do you need?
Speaker 8: You need a building full of what do you call them?
Speaker 5: Servers? Like a server farm?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 8: Is that what you need?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: You need?
Speaker 7: You need? This is the issue is with any new any new projects like this is adoption and user base, right that's why so many other platforms have failed because they did not have the engagement and they did not have the user base. Look at the what's the name of the website that came up, the turn into like like really dark place. I forgot the name with.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're taking a gab gab. Yeah, right, that was their first attempt at at moving all of the conservatives and conspiracy people.
Speaker 7: Off, and it just got turned into like abandoned, like you know, fringe because you don't have the adoption and and and where those like Silicon Valley companies got their money and why they are worth this much, it's because of the user base that they have and that will be the challenge for any new platform.
Speaker 5: Right. That goes back to what I was talking about earlier with you know, if you're if you're Google and you're buying YouTube, or if you're Meta and you're you're buying Oculus, or if you're Elon and you're buying Twitter, or if you're whoever it was that bought huff Post, you're buying the audience and all of the creativity that that engagement is is really the thing. So that's one factor their mark and then the other thing I would bring up to answer your question because this this question gets asked a lot. The other example that I think is really good is the example of Parlor. Parlor was a social media company that came out with exactly what you said, you know. They they came out with with you know, truth at as an interest and you know what I mean. Their their business model was good, and a lot of people started to go there. It started to reach a level of engagement that sort of made it past that difficult phase that Infidel Pharaoh just described, like building it, they're not necessarily going to come, but or they'll come strange like gab. But with Parlor, people were moving there. Everybody was ditching meta products. There was a good few months there where like every day in my ig feed it was like I'm leaving this platform, find me on Parlor. And it was starting to really pick up. And then what happened was these these moneyed powered interests in technocracy, technology and media started attacking it, and people in the government and people in the mainstream media started pointing to individual posts on there and saying, see, this is a hateful post, These are hateful people. This is a den of you know, conservative and conspiracy scum and villainy and then they point to someone, you know, someone's post and again could be a problem reaction post could be the same people or the same interests that are in their posting things that then complain about it and point to it is the reason why this whole entity shouldn't exist. And then what happened was you can't, like you can build one of these things, like if we had you know, if we had the capital, we could go out and we don't have to build a facility and buy ten thousand servers. We can just use Amazon Web Services and we can purchase as many virtual servers as we need from those people, like rent them or purchase them whatever, and then you know, build the thing, right which is no small task. But yes, we could totally do that, but some of the services we have to use to build and run the thing are things that are owned by companies like Microsoft or Amazon or something else. So it's like we spend two years building this imagine this mark, We spend two years building this whole platform, and it actually takes off, you know, and it starts gaining speed, and then all of a sudden, this happens to us, that thing I just described weird people start posting weird stuff, and you know, people are upset that we're there providing a true free speech platform. And then Microsoft sends you an email and says sorry, you can no longer use azure or and then PayPal sends you an email and says sorry, we can no longer process payments for you. And then your bank calls you and says sorry, due to the news that we've seen about this platform, we're not going to let you bank with us anymore, you know what I mean. And it's like, in one day, everything that you've built is gone because the critical pieces for its functionality have canceled.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a mark.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't be on much longer. I got UK column in the morning, UK column, dowt or check it out. Lots of news coming up. But the courts, the purpose of the courts is to help you recover losses when your life, limb and property has been threatened or damaged and things like that. Correct, So it seems like that the Internet of Things, the Internet in general, is contrary to that. In other words, the courts where you you've been unfairly targeted, your your your financial position has been unfairly and unjustly harmed that in turn led to some physical harm. You're making less money and you couldn't buy your wife's medication anymore, let's say, or your own medication, because you've got the platform because your income went down. If you're in the regular job market, or you own a business, your office building burns, you have insurance and you have the courts to redress grievances, to recover losses. What I'm seeing is that that doesn't really apply here. So you create a parlor, you create something, and you're just attacked by these barracudas and you have no real legal recourse. I mean, that's the whole point of the courts, right, Ultimately, it's so to protect the weak from the strong, to give the working stiffs some margin of safety and recourse. When those who are unnecessarily and I think unjustifiably powerful and there's not enough antitrust in the system to prevent the growth of their power and the consolidation of their power, it just seems to me that you can't go to court, and if you could, I mean imagine trying to outspend them. Right, So what we're seeing is a complete lack of civil structure. There's no civil governing structure that we can fall back on. There's no backstop where we can say this is unjust, I'm going to file suit or I should be able to be you know, I should be able to protect myself from that kind of informational predatory behavior by these people with names like Microsoft. You know, they shouldn't be able to just whatever they feel. I could just throw their weight around, but you know, the system seems to be by of and for them. And this comes back around to why why can't I build this? Why can't I build what they have, even if it's smaller, And why should they be able to just attack it with impunity? See that there's no redressing in the courts. There's nothing that's been It seems like that's been subtracted when it comes to digital matters. When it comes to cyberspace. Cyberspace has no court system that would be my Is that a question, I'll guess I'll ask it in the form of a question.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I mean in that scenario, that hypothetical that I laid out right where we did something like parlor, just think about that. I only named three pillars of the business functionality there. Your bank you say it's Bank of America, just randomly hypothetically, Microsoft, which actually was involved, they cut off their single sign on ability, so the ability for users to come and just sign in. That was many websites run through Microsoft Azure for that. It's like a giant database of single sign on, so all your loser users are gone. So it's like single sign on your banking, your Amazon Web Services, and Bank of America. I don't know about all four of those corporations, but I do know that Microsoft employs one thousand than five hundred lawyers as of twenty nineteen, probably a lot more now. I wouldn't be surprised if that's doubled. So, like you and I just spent two years building this with all the capital we were able to raise, and we lost our source of income. Our website no longer works, and we're supposed to what sue four of the biggest companies on the planet, you know that have that kind of lawyers, Like, we're not able to do that. It's very rare that anyone's going to be able to fight this. And by the way, what's up with that, Like what kind of meeting takes place, like this is the kind of thing that you would think, you would hope somebody could bring up in a core case, what kind of meeting took place where it comes out such that all of those companies at the same time decided to disrupt your services and take away your services, Like is there?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's like one might wonder if that's some sort of collision, conspiracy, racketeering, you know what I mean. It seems like there's a lot of I'm not a lawyer, but it seems like there's a lot of legal words that somebody might want to apply to a meeting like that about shutting a business down. Yeah right, rico, perhaps, I mean, how like how do all these companies do this at once?
Speaker 1: Great question?
Speaker 8: Yeah that I mean. So in other words, if your name isn't Bezos or Musk or Gates or whatnot, you don't count. I mean, these people have built the ultimate monopoly, even more than the newspaper mass media cartel, and probably even more tight knit, or roughly equally tight knit with the TV media cartel, which is both entertainment and news. Which is what six families, seven families, eight families? What is the Internet? How many figures run the major levers of the Internet. How many, I mean, if you gave them a last name, like well, Bezos is more Washington Post. I don't know how involved Bezos is in Internet matters, but.
Speaker 5: Very very much, very much. He owns Amazon Web Services, and that's basically like all that set of virtual servers out there, that's what they run. So when you see a government office or something like that using cloud storage, chances are you know, nine point nine times out of ten that's an Amazon Web service. So he's and he's he's into the rockets too. I think that might be a little more side project for him than it is Elon. But it's like they're all sort of Howard Hughesy, you know, Tony Stark characters.
Speaker 8: So is it literally just Musk Gates Bezos?
Speaker 5: Who else is Peter Thial, Peter Thal of course of PayPal and Pall and Teer And you've got people like Larry Ellison. There's a lot there's I'd say, there's you know probably what Yeah, they're like, yeah, three dozen you could think of that, are you know in this crew or two or three dozen?
Speaker 7: I think I think actually the main players are the bankers right right, Yeah, in the Eldre, the JP Morgans and all those people that actually want to control who succeed and who's not. And these Basos and musc and all these are nothing more than at the end of the day, they are part of the cabal, right, they are approved by these people. Yeah succeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I called them front man, and maybe that's close to the truth.
Speaker 5: Sergei Brand. Good shout there by by Fleety in the discord Sergei Brand. Another big one there was the it's a whole like incestuous circle too, Like you look and it goes these people all been hanging out at Burning Man and taking LSD with each other and all this stuff for decades. You know, just what a what a fertile field for the Intel services to muck around in, like the tech industry in the late nineties and early two thousands. I mean when when they're all disruptor minded, you know, all all communists or their way to being communists. What's funny because they're not really communists, but there their business model is one of communism, right, Like you get a job at Google or something like that, You're going to a campus. Everything's very you know, oh, We're all about the employees and whatnot, but when it really come, when you really get to that boardroom level, there's none of that there. It's like part of the it's like part of the company culture for the workers. But up at the top everything is super super fascistic and capitalistic. Mark Anderson, I know you got to get going. I'll give you the floor for any final comments and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at ukcolumn dot org tomorrow for UK column.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if it's okay to announce a couple of topics, would that be all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go for it. The floor's yours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah. I'm going to talk about the twenty year experiment of the island of Guernsey with debt free money, which is an island in the English Channel. It was it was centuries ago, a couple hundred years ago, but it's an interesting historical about debt free money not being under the heel of the bankers. And I'm going to talk about rand Paul's Festivus Report, not just the major waste of over a trillion dollars of our tax money, but what it was spent on, including the torturing of cats and kittens, and also a little bit about Donald Trump, just some passing comments on what he's doing with regards to the Panama Canal and kind of shifty and kind of intriguing stuff about Greenland and Canada, et cetera, et cetera. And also in this affair, would be interested in this. I'm looking at the deaths of three cross country runners in central Tennessee to determine whether these kids in the prime of their lives, beautiful kids, one boy and two girls, all of whom just dropped dead while running. To determine whether it might have been caused. Oh, first of all, what was the cause? Not jump into conclusions too hard, but could it have been caused by the covid vacks? And so I'm exploring that, and it's the first phase of that report. That's an ongoing investigation. So thanks for that hash. And you're still under the banner of Alternate Current Radio.
Speaker 5: Right Alternate Current Radio dot com is where you find us. Find me on x at hasher Media. That's right, Mark and do us a favor, give all of us a follow on these platforms that we are criticizing, because we'd appreciate that. Nonetheless, because we're fighting these stupid shadow bands and stuff, and we want our stuff on the record on these platforms, so we go through the odious work of just being on them while analyzing them. So it just is what it is. But Mark, yeah, thanks for being here tonight and so much. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk about the fires with you, but I think this has been a really productive conversation about media and journalism and you know what it really means to take the narrative away from technocrats and Pluto crats.
Speaker 8: I'll just say one thing about the fires, and one thing only they know how to cloud seed. They can make it rain. They're not doing it ahead of time when they could douse the ground and douse it in a steady and sustained way. They know how to reduce and to some extent prevent this stuff, and they're not doing it, and that just speaks volumes. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, well said Mark, and thanks for being here of course once again. Yeah, all right, thanks, all right, bye Mark thetruthhound dot com. That's his website. Also, so ud.
Speaker 6: You guys were talking about, Yeah, man, this was something one of the one of these I mean, this is the media out there this guy's he's just trying to start doing a podcast and everything. Shout out to Elisha Kramer, so follow him on X. But he was bringing up a good point earlier. Today, he says, I follow the page Forbes Real Time Billionaires, which tracks daily their net worth at the end of each trading day, Oh Pelosi. Two notable incredible jumps in networth are Elon Musk, who's gone from two hundred billion in twenty twenty three to more than double that four hundred and sixteen billion with a beat as of today. The other is Mark Zuckerberg, who kind of treaded water. He asks in the eighty billion dollar range for much of twenty twenty three and now is worth twenty one billion dollars. Knocking off, knocking on Jeff bezos door. So Jeff Bezos is number two, two hundred and thirty six billion. Bezos actually sells a lot of products like Amazon and the web services. It makes sense in terms of his wealth. But how did zuck skyrocket to the third spot? More importantly, how is Elon Musk gone from two hundred billion to now well over four hundred and fifteen billion. Excellent, excellent question, Good sir, and then I saw another X user, a big one. I can't remember who it was. I was going to try to find it, but he was. He did some digging into like how many users that is reported that X has, and then he did some math and did some stuff, and he's like, something's not adding up here, and he's like, well, where where are these extra all these padded users coming from? And I was thinking, well, it's probably all these fake users. He's probably got all these bots. Right, if you remove all of the fake bots and the multiple accounts, like X doesn't have nearly as many users as you would think. And why would why would the owner of the platform want to inflate the number of users on their hasher? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, if I mean, yeah, it makes money, right, Uh.
Speaker 6: But that wouldn't that he would have to make money off of advertising revenue. And we know how he feels about advertisers, don't.
Speaker 5: We Yeah, yeah, unless that was just a show, yeah, like what whatever kind of like you know, skullduggery could be going on in the background there. It's still doesn't make sense. There's still no way to make that kind of they're.
Speaker 6: Clearly being there, they're getting funding direct from our taxpayer dollars. This this is the fifth generational warfare as far as the military is concerned. I'm just throwing it out there, folks that X platform social media. These people that you think are your friends just bringing in the news, No, they are a weapon being used against you in fifth generational warfare. And if that's accurate, and that's true, well like any other freaking warfare, we fund that. We fund the bombs that killed the kids in Gaza, but we also fund X which is killing news online.
Speaker 5: Just saying, right, and you'll never get receipts for that, right, Like we got the receipts for Twitter one point zero. As far as who they were colluding with in you know, law enforcement, federal government, intel services, political bodies, that kind of thing, but you know, their chat receipts basically they're emails. There's stuff like that. Like that's what we saw. What we never see is the money going back and forth and how that works because fortunately all those most of the majority of those agencies appear from what we can tell, to be extremely corrupt and using all kinds of shenanigans to move money around. I mean, look at look at Sam the Sam Bankman Freed incident. There money going from the DNS from from a crypto bro to Ukraine and then back into the DNCU. So there's like when you've got that kind of washing going on, there's no way to know, like, you know, is that even our tax dollars? Like what is And that's just one example out of so many, but like that's the hardest place to get receipts because that all comes from black bag money and things that we normally would never hear about, you know, if we're for incidents like Bankman.
Speaker 1: Aflas.
Speaker 9: Since we're sort of freestyling, I want to read something from Forbes real quick. It's it's related, maybe not directly, but it's in the Willill.
Speaker 1: House of what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: So I'm just gonna put on my Tom Brokaw hat and just like try and like narrate this here real quickly. They're now more billionaires than ever two seven hundred and eighty one in all, one hundred and forty one more than last year and twenty six more than the record set in twenty twenty one. They're richer than ever, worth fourteen point two trillion in aggregate, up by two trillion from twenty twenty three, and one point one trillion above the previous record set in twenty one. Two thirds of the list members are worth are worth more than a year ago.
Speaker 1: Only one fourth are poorer.
Speaker 9: Much of the games come from the top twenty, who added a combined seven hundred billion in wealth since twenty twenty three, and from the US, which now boasts a record eight hundred and thirteen billionaires worth a combined five point side five point seven trillion. China remained second with four hundred and seventy three count in Hong Kong worth one point seven trillion, despite we consumer spending and a real estate bus that helped wipe out some three hundred billion in wealth.
Speaker 1: India has two hundred billionaires OSOE record breaking third. So as we're seeing more homelessness and more this, that and the other.
Speaker 9: Uh, they're doing pretty good at the top of the pyramid.
Speaker 5: Ah man, Yeah, that's uh, that's hard to square up when when you look at the US national debt, I mean, here it is in real time. Look at this usdebtclock dot org. There's our US national debt right there. Look at it going up in real time. Holy crap. Thirty six trillion dollars thirty six point three ish trillion.
Speaker 6: Dollars website is a hell of a drug. Just watch that for twenty minutes and realize what you just watched happen, and you're like, wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, think about your measley little debts and everything, and just look at our country right there. So we live in a country with a debt like this over thirty six trillion and just going up by the hundreds of thousands every second, every second. It just, oh my god, Wow, there goes more money than we'll ever make in our whole lifetimes combined. You guys, just in the time it took me to spit that sentence, just into the debt pile. Yet, Randy, some people are just flourishing, Like this small number of people just seemed to be flourishing, isn't it cool? It's in the American dream and effect there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And in the back of my mind, something's got to tell me that there's only one or two things, one or two options.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. At the end of the day.
Speaker 9: They could just move a deci mole to the left or right and just change denomination amounts or switch to something else, or or they want to break it on purpose, the old great reset.
Speaker 1: All right, some I don't see option three. It's like one of the two because they want to still.
Speaker 5: Call the shots right right. And it's it's not like we just, you know, as as nations and people of earth don't know how to fix these things. You know, I've spoken to enough people in the nine hundred or so interviews I did at TNT to hear ideas about how to fix things like the tax system, the tyranny, the indoctrination, the propaganda, the homelessness, the medical problems. You know, it's like all these solutions are out there, plenty of people know them, but they're all among those that have been silenced by people like this guy. Let's see what this guy has to say, because he's allegedly I think what we're gonna hear here is that he's he's trying to be better, but I think he just wants to be more like Elon and make Maybe this accounts for some of the money.
Speaker 11: He's mad Becuse it's time to get back to our roots around free expression on Facebook and Instagram. I started building social media to give people a voice. I gave a speech at Georgetown five years ago about the importance of protecting free expression, and I still believe this today, but a lot has happened over the last several years. There's been widespread debate about potential harms from online content. Governments and legacy media have pushed to censor more and more. A lot of this is clearly political, but there's also a lot of legitimately bad stuff out there. Drugs, terrorism, child exploitation. These are things that we take very seriously and I want to make sure that we handle responsibly. So we built a lot of complex systems to moderate content. But the problem with complex systems is they make mistakes.
Speaker 1: Even if they.
Speaker 11: Accidentally censor just one percent of posts, that's millions of people, and we've reached a point where it's just too many mistakes and too much censorship. The recent elections also feel like a cultural tipping point towards once again prioritizing speech. So we're going to get back to our roots and focus on reducing mistakes, simplifying our policies, and restoring free expression on our platforms. More specifically, here's what we're going to do. First. We're going to get rid of fact checkers and replace them with community notes similar to X. Starting in the US, after Trump first got elected in twenty sixteen, the legacy media wrote NonStop about how misinformation was a threat to democracy. We tried, in good faith to address those concerns without becoming the arbiters of truth try, but the fact checkers have just been too politically biased and have destroyed more trust than they've created, especially in the US. So over the next couple of months, we're going to phase in a more comprehensive community notes system. Second, we're going to simplify our content policies and get rid of a bunch of restrictions on topics like immigration and gender that are just out of touch with mainstream discourse. What started as a movement to be more inclusive has increasingly been used to shut down opinions and shut out people with different ideas, and it's gone too far. So I want to make sure that people can share their beliefs and experiences on our platforms. Third, we're changing how we enforce our policies to reduce the mistakes that account for the vast majority of censorship on our platforms. We used to have filters that scanned for any policy violation. Now we're going to focus those filters on tackling illegal and high severity violations, and for lower severity violations, we're going to rely on someone reporting an issue before we take action. The problem is that the filters make mistakes and they take down a lot of content that they shouldn't, So by dialing them back, we're going to dramatically reduce the amount of censorship on our platforms. We're also going to tune our content filters to require much higher confidence before taking down content. The reality is that this this is a trade off. It means we're going to catch less bad stuff, will also reduce the number of innocent people's posts and accounts that we accidentally take down. Fourth we're bringing back civic content. For a while, the community asked to see less politics because it was making people stressed, so we stopped recommending these posts.
Speaker 1: But it feels like.
Speaker 11: We're in a new era now and we're starting to get feedback that people want to see this content again.
Speaker 5: I can't, dude, I can't with this guy. I mean, I'm glad I didn't have a pause button on that particular reel there, because I would have been pausing after every statement that he made there and just being like, what are you even talking about? Like this, this is just unbelievable, and he yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 15: Sorry man, Yeah, just like fuck a central casted construct, like a CEO of a company trying to convince the employee is that they're doing everything altruistically for the employees so that their engagement scores or whatever could like go up or something like that. But it's like now you're you're trying to increase stock price. You're like doing what they call in sports, in football, even though I don't watch it anymore, but like going up to the line of scrimmage, reading the opposition and changing the play at the line because what you were doing isn't working anymore, so you're making.
Speaker 1: The old audible. It's like he says, we built in complex systems.
Speaker 5: Those we buddy, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Like alone in our room.
Speaker 5: You in the Atlantic Council together, You and the d n C together, You and the CIA together, You in the FBI, the NSA together, Like who's we Like, what are you even talking about?
Speaker 9: It's like they're in the Ivory Tower and they're seeing the pitchforks and torches and they're going like, let's let's change so that they go back, uh and chill the hell out while we swing the pendulum the other direction so that they think they're getting what they want and we're just gonna like redesign and restrategize under the hood of the vehicle and just keep driving them more the.
Speaker 1: Hell we want to drive them.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's what that whole thing looks like to I mean, anybody that's halfway been paying attention the last you know, decade.
Speaker 5: Plus, Ah, that is just so disingenuous. I mean I could do it an entire like hour, like breaking that four minute, four pope, you know, four item thing down. But yeah, that headline you had up Ruckus pretty much says it all. Guy who said he wasn't censoring everyone now says, you know, yeah, we're gonna stop censoring you now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Babylon being nailed it on this one, because I was like, did everybody forget that? It wasn't that long ago they were insisting they didn't even do that, And now he's like, okay, so we did the thing that we just I mean, like, these people just keep coming out and admitting that they're lying to you, and we just keep believing them. Although I am a big fan of his plan. I'm not gonna lie. I am a fan of the community notes. I just had a community note on X get approved. I had to fact check Patrick Henningson, of course, with his little fake news post, so I put up that this post should not be taken seriously. Please note the lack of any red siren emojis, which is a telltale sign that this is not worth your unregretted time and attention. So I'm all for this kind of stuff. I don't know how it's going to work on Facebook, though, so because that's the place where I got like I got put In Facebook, I made it through the whole P word or not. On YouTube, I made it through the whole scandemic right without getting in trouble with any of the shit I did there. But like I post a quote from Hitler and they're like, oh, you can't do that. I was like, what, dude, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I know, man, talk about weird timing.
Speaker 6: Orical context. Can't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really weird timing. Because now on YouTube, the over dubbed video versions AI assisted overdubs of Mussolini's speeches, Hitler's speeches, like those all get loads of views like people are all of a sudden really interested in like hearing what those people actually said, which is like you would think you would be. You would want your society to be interested in history. But not over there, not Zuckerberg, not at that point in time. At least you were ahead of the Overton window there apparently, so that was not okay.
Speaker 6: And then on TikTok you can find out for the first time ever, would like Osama Binten wrote in his node or what yeah, the unibomber said and his manifesto, you like, I have no idea, weird, No, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one he sucked at reading his CIA script.
Speaker 6: Well okay. And then this this is also on the heels of the other big announcement for Facebook. Just like a couple of weeks ago, it kind of went under the radar. I don't know. I can't imagine why with drones flying around and chemical fog and shit catching on fire. Yeah, and Jimmy Carter dying, you know, filling the blanks right, uh, that he's gonna They're gonna Meta is going to start releasing fake AI influencers. They're all for this. They're gonna start inserting their own AI agents influencers into the mix. So what are these community notes that Suck's talking about going to be coming from the fake users or what? How does that work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's gonna He's just basically said it. He's gonna follow Elon's model. So it's just updating. You know, Facebook is like a raggedy old youth to people like us. At least, it's a raggedy old, useless thing that we keep around because you know, maybe there's three dozen people or less that you know, we actually want to keep in touch with on there, but you know, for the purposes that you know we would want to use it for. It's basically I think Mark referred to it as a message and a bottle when I was talking to him earlier today, and you found a great example of that today on our very own Facebook group Ruckus. I mean, they're still and I've tried to like get right with them too. You know, I've tried to change my name on there to my government name, and it won't even let me do that. It won't let me post in any of the groups I used to post in. It won't let me update my account. Like I'm literally just this like zombified, you know, petrified version of you know, my twenty fifteen version of that account, which used to function pretty dang good. I used to get a lot of reach on that. There were a lot of interesting groups we were part of, and all of those I've been unsubscribed from. I mean, it's practically useless for me.
Speaker 6: And I can't. I've been dusting off old accounts for like the last couple of weeks, and I'm getting shocked at, like how many hoops you have to jump through just to sign into shit. Now It's like, yeah, okay, you need your two factor authorization, but we're also going to send you a text message too, and you need to have your past key installed on your Windows computer and you must be within six feet from your computer with your Bluetooth. I'm like, what the hell is happening? It's getting crazy people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, well let's see should we switch gears or does anyone else have anything they want to throw in on this because we've got some other things going on here. All right, Randy, go ahead?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I just needed as and said, yeah, let's hit some other stuff maybe.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, what's big on your list? Randy? What do you think, and you're in California, what are you hearing about the fires man? You've been driving around the state a little bit too, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was in so cal Ella is just this giant you know, for anybody that hasn't been, it's just this giant, megaopolis, sprawling city that is really like a compilation of other cities and all that. As damaging as it is, it's a lot of it looks like it's like not burnt down, like a lot of it's still there. But but it's just interesting because I've seen some other stuff where the current mayor, ah, I forget her name, but Karen.
Speaker 6: Bath starts with a B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Bath starts with a B. A Bat.
Speaker 9: She she's not even you know, in the country, I don't think, or at least she wasn't earlier today.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, why do mayors need to like travel and do.
Speaker 5: Go to Africa for for someone getting elected?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like really that just seems like strange, just like it did when Avenue ASM was going and like doing these weird public relations things in like Florida, Like why you're that's that's a house on the other side of the neighborhood worry about your own house. It just doesn't make any sense again, especially for like a mayor. I get it, LA's big, but what's that got to do with anything? Like you're there to like worry about LA And oh, by the way, I think to cut the number seventeen points something billion from the fire department and just it just it's really like, it's really like dumb. And of course it's interesting to see politics being played with this stuff. As usual, anything will get politicized.
Speaker 1: What's up, what's down? Yeah, it's because you're a liberal. It's because you're a democrat. Yeah, it's because you're a Republican.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: So I mean they're already like mudslinging both sides of the aisle over whose fault is it?
Speaker 1: And this that and the other. And it's always easy to point to, you know, who's in power.
Speaker 9: But I mean they're they're probably right, like a lot of stuff would it should have, could have, but I don't know, it's just it's just it's sad to see and it's probably could have been a little bit more preventable or at least acted on by now to my knowledge, some of it's still just burning wild, uncontained and Oh, by the way, as we were talking, I was looking on on the old interwebs, and the city of La some sort of emergency services sent a info.
Speaker 1: Thing out on X. You know there's there's that whole thing X right, but.
Speaker 9: Like it sent it out trying it told ten million people to evacuate when they're only like a certain little area that isn't there would be a fraction of that needed to evacuate, So you could have mismanagement with stuff like that.
Speaker 1: People leaving their homes and I mean it's La.
Speaker 9: You're gonna have someone going like hey dog, there they're they're leaving their houses.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 9: They're just going in and just jacking everything like left, right and center, not caring that the other side of the city is burning down. It's just a it's it's a bleep show, uh is what it is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's I find this whole like it's like there's a sye op within a sy op within a syop, or a syop that's taken advantage of inside of a tragedy or an opportunity because you can make you know what I mean, these are realistic political talking points that people use. It's like on and it's so convenient, you know. It's it's same with everything now, like COVID, freedom of speech, whatever, Like there's all these we've been gifted all this, you know, just absurdity, this absurdity over the last twenty years. And someone like like here here I'll read from Liz Wheeler. I've spoken with Liz before, I've interviewed hers, and she's she's gonna make a series of points that, you know, kind of say what you're saying here. They didn't clear the dead trees and brush. They did no forest management. They refused to do control burns. They destroyed dams intentionally, They refused to fill reservoirs. They pushed water into the ocean. They chose smelt fish over humans. There gay fire chief prioritized DEI make no mistake, the fiery destruction of people's homes and lives in Malibu is a direct result of politics. And the politicians in charge in Los Angeles and California are all Democrats. Right, So you can't like argue with any of that, because that's true, right. But but the big problem is you get everybody that's you know, like that's as far into it as they want to look and it's like, yeah, well we've got the receipts on that.
Speaker 10: Duh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course that's all true. But in actuality, when you start peeling all the layers back and you start, you know, looking at that layer where it's like, well, wait a minute. We know you can do cloud seating, we know you can do weather warfare. We know you can use exotic technology to start fires. We know you can use people to start fires. Why does this look so similar to what happened in Lahina? Why is it in a location that is most likely on a list for a new potential smart city? You know what I mean, there's just like all these other layers, and I'm sorry if anyone out there thinks it's like too soon to be talking about this, don't get me wrong. We have friends out there. We're concerned about our friends out there, concerned about everybody out there, just like we were in Lahina, just like we were about North Carolina with the floods. And then you've got the people on the other side and they're like, well, see, we told you as climate change, we told you all this stuff was gonna happen in to climate change. So it's like becomes this politic versus this politic, this this fake politic versus this fake politic, and both of them bring receipts that make perfect sense to those that are of that you know, power politic red versus blue ilk. So it's a huge, huge problem. And this seems to be the the crafty nature of almost everything that you know, really really affects people to have it be politicized and have it only be able to be you know, villains and heroes, you know, whichever side you're on. So you don't have a whole lot of heroes on the Democrat side right now, but on the on the Republican side, plenty to choose from, you know what I mean. And I'm not bashing Liz Wheeler's take here. It's just a list of facts and then her you know, her take on it is that this is the direct result of politics, and in a way it is, but there's there's something else going on here, and that's what I'm asking about. If if there is any shadow of a chance that these things are happening like this because of weather modification, or that these things are not being stopped with weather modification, that is potentially able to stop them if they are natural if there's any chance that these things are happening to clear these places out on purpose, that needs to be exposed and it needs to be adjudicated, and it needs to be stopped if there is any chance, and I'm guessing a lot of you watching out there have seen the toasted cars. Ruckus posted an image of those a minute ago, have seen the strange patterns in the sky before these things happen, have seen evidence of you know what some people argue as directed energy weapons, and you know what a lot of people have been censored by that same machine that we were talking about for asking these questions, right, building back better from what the ashes? Right, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, you can do some new neat stuff with super glue and cigarette ashes. I had no idea pot that up.
Speaker 9: But I mean, this is something I've always pointed out that there is a thing with me is.
Speaker 1: You could you could go.
Speaker 9: Wherever you want on this and the results the same, meaning you could be like, you know.
Speaker 1: We did it. We as in like some version of.
Speaker 9: Government or the controlling mechanisms like not we're going to like put that We're going to introduce our own you know, secret squirrel technology to cause this problem, and then we're going to come back and build it on one hand, rebuild it on one hand, or you could say I just went up and smoke and now we're going to build it, and it was mismanaged because the liberals and all that, and then the other side is like, thank good we weren't empowered because maybe it would have happened on our watch and we wouldn't have the opportunity to get back to the other side. Whatever the case may be, and everything in between, but the results probably going to be the same. They probably will eventually rebuild it like a piece of paper that deal drawing got erased on it, and now you could redesign it and put it back in how you want and just start from scratch, and then implement more regulation and policy and whatever the hell you want, whatever side of the aisle you're on, so that it doesn't happen happen again, and again there's more money to be expected out of that.
Speaker 1: There's more lawyer and courts to where money's going to just change hands.
Speaker 9: It's like we've seen this movie before, but it's just it's this, you know different, I don't know we've seen this movie before with other stuff like regentrification, right or it's just something with a different name now.
Speaker 1: Sad.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I feel like I've lived long enough to like some of this stuff's happened, like not in the history, but like during our lifetimes.
Speaker 5: And this is all what's with the timing, This is all on the heels of everything, like the greatest resource consolidation we've seen, you know, of the twentieth and twenty first century. You know, I'm referring to the covid ocracy and all of this, you know, go from I don't know, we could go all the way from nineteen thirteen to now, but you know what I mean, like the last four years that the you know, billionaire thing that we were just talking about recently, Like you know what I mean. Obviously, resources are being consolidated, Leadership is being changed all over the planet right now. Elections are being interfered with and canceled. There's all kinds of color revolutions going on. Look what just happened in Syria. We've got uh, we've got a hedgehopper terrorist regime. Now all of a sudden, Asad just walked out and left. And now now we've got a we've got effectively al Qaeda and isis you know, tools of the Massad and the CIA running running the whole country. Dude running a muck and doing crazy violence on people.
Speaker 9: Ash And we didn't even get to the drones. Whiskey tango foxtrot right there, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, wild it is just a lot, man, and do even no dude this we're nine days into this year. I was so happy to see twenty twenty four get behind us, And now here we are nine days into twenty twenty five and we're barely scratching the surface of everything that's going on in the last nine days.
Speaker 9: I saw one of our one of the people in the one of the sub rooms in the boiler room deal on Discord and had a picture of the I should have laughed, but it had a picture of the exploding cyber truck.
Speaker 16: On one side, and then on the next picture if anyone remembers it, the freaking Orthodox Jews popping out of the basement like on the on the other side, and it said twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five, which year has the wildest beginning to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Funny, Well, we got some people out there with some sense of humor. But I mean both of those are crazy, right. I remember it was it was last year there was that thing in New York where you got if you watched it out of context, and even if you start looking into why they were doing it, it just made no sense worth about.
Speaker 1: Gee's right, the lost the hat, everything popping out of the ground, climbing out.
Speaker 9: And this year we got the exploding cyber truck in front of Trump Tower.
Speaker 1: It's just it's batshit crazy out there, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it really.
Speaker 6: Twenty five wins hands down, buddy. It's like every day it's like the gift that keeps on giving. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna get wild, dude. I have a feeling it's going to get wild, like the the crap that. And by the way, I should probably mention this well, last time we did a show, I think it was like the twenty ninth or something like that. It was right before New Year's and we were going to go on air last Wednesday, but Ruckus and I ended up on a Twitter space with Patrick Henningson, Ryan Dawson and a number of other people, which is up on Patrick's x account at twenty one Wire to break Down and discuss what happened in New Orleans and Las Vegas, and then we did Sunday Wire on the same topic. I think that was I think that was yeah, that was the order. We did the Xpace and then we did Sunday Wire. Both of those came out to be more than four hours long with some really good contextual information. So if we don't touch that one, I'm totally open to talk to Randy an Infidel about that if you guys want to throw in on that. But if we don't touch on that, that's why, and that's why we didn't do a boiler room last week too. We did a good almost ten hours of podcasting about those topics and an equal amount of probably reading and research on the front and back end of those also, So that is why boiler room did not come up last week. But we were out there doing our stuff. So thanks to Patrick for having us on both that X Space and on Sunday Wire. Highly recommend both if you want to get our take on what's going on there. And it's important because it plays into it's another great example and it plays into what we were talking about with x with the new the so called new journalism with media with you know, like soof influencers having basically what a podcast would look like if the CIA was going to design one to try to entertain and sigh off you. So that kind of stuff we're very critical of Sean Ryan, Sam Schuman, and a couple of other people. So we broke that down on those programs there. I just wanted to throw that in there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, something's up, right, because we keep seeing all this weird stuff all the time, but like I mean, like system wide, what system like just everything, it seems like it's being stressed to unpress.
Speaker 1: And then the levels because in this country, right, you got the.
Speaker 9: National debt through the roof, all time high personal individual people's debt per capital. Right, maybe this person's doing great, that person's doing it's great, and oh look at the billionaires, but like just average mean individual statistics, there's more people up to their eyeballs and debt. And then you got homelessness through the roof, and you got.
Speaker 1: Mismanagement at every level.
Speaker 9: Exhibit hey, Los Angeles, California right now, or the Greater LA area.
Speaker 1: And then you have.
Speaker 9: I think I already managed mention it, but I'll just say it again, right, credit card debt, and then you have massive layoffs and weird stuff going on with the housing market where everything's like super inflated. Sure there's a deal in this part of the country regionally here or regionally there, but like it's just crazy and interest rates going on, all this stuff. It's like it it can't, it can't keep going. Where a lot of people with all these layoffs and quitting work and not wanting to work, and the education system like being like outdated and it's not translating to actual products, goods and services, and the whole flu the generation, like not every one of them, but many of them opting out of working or like fuck it, or they go home and they live at home into their thirties. And it's not like a thing like in India or in South America, Oh we're living at home because of family values. It's like they can't because they can't like afford to live on their own because the systems allowing them to do it. There's just so many stressors in the economic, day to day living thing for everybody that it just looks like something's gonna like something's got to change. And that's why I keep worrying that this great reset or whatever might be some weird you hear all sorts of stuff, like a jubilee, they wipe stuff out.
Speaker 1: And start over because it's all freaking smoking mirrors anyway. So let's just pretend we're starting at zero again. Like I mean, you just.
Speaker 9: Hear all sorts of stuff, but like what the gamesmanship of the management class. And I don't mean like your boss at work. I mean like, you know, a fraction of the one percent moving industries, the Elons or the people behind Zuckerberg in deep state, all those terms we're using, what the fuck is going on? Because it's just us. Are they losing their grit and the gigs up? The Ponzi scheme, you know, the ends around the corner? Or is there just another play and the old great reset? Like that's what's got everybody again paying attention to this, like sort of like they may be going about their lives, but like in the back of their mind on edge a little bit.
Speaker 5: That's the billion that's the billion dollar questions.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: That is the billion dollar question, Randy, Like because if you if you look at you know, the the Bertrand Russells and the Brazil Skis, and you know, the the globalist luminaries, and and you throw in all of their esoteric societies and you know they're all their obsession with Masonism and Kabbala and you know, all this weird shit. It's like, uh, you have to keep it in mind that this may all be features and not bugs, or a combination of features and bugs, but rugs that are like still conducive to achieving that that moment of you know, great reset whatever it is. You know, they've been threatening the population with great reset and population reduction for for decades now. Uh, you know, just look at look no further than the Georgia guidestones. Oh wait what, Oh they're not there. They tore them down right as the scamdemic started.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you gotta wonder too, like with different times again, looking just in the rearview mirror, the recorded history historically is the THEUS system whatever it may be, but it's now on a global level?
Speaker 1: Is it just a little bit overreached and the.
Speaker 9: Flame or light that started it has run its course a little bit, and sh it's just gonna get weird, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well, hey, uh, Infidel's got to get going here. Infidel, what do you think h the massive dissolusion meant with institutions and governments and everything right now feature or bug in the plan or a little bit of too nuanced and a bit of both.
Speaker 7: Now, the massive dissolution is a feature. We know that they wanted to create this loss of faith and and and and and institutions, right, and it's part of their plan of of of destroying the current system. Is they have to create this, and they have to get you to believe this, and then they have to build that environment of chaos that gets generated from the dissolution of some of those uh institutions that we've seen, right, Because that's once you're in that state of losing faith and system and an institution, and then also in any state of fear, you can be easily manipulated and they can easily sway you to the direction they want you to be swayed in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, that fear hell of a drug. All right, infidel, I know you got to get out of here. You got an early day tomorrow. Thanks for staying up late with us night and hanging here in the boiler room. Man.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me, guys Rocus and Randy j. It's good to be use you guys and hush out of thanks man, and I'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 5: All right, there he goes, that's infidel pharos. See you dude, see you next week. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll point out real quick that our friend and colleague odd Man has been tracking some of these things in his series The Badministration. He does have a brand new episode available, so make sure you guys are checking that out. He's up to four now. He's tracking some of the the nominations from Trump and then some of the then in this more recent one, some of the people who are positioning themselves close to Trump, like this guy acting like a bowl in the China shop, if you know what I mean, without being necessarily invited. Like you mentioned, the Marri Lago thing hasher. Let's not forget even the you know, both sides of the media had to admit like, yeah, this guy is kind of outstaying as welcome. We saw some of the kerf fluffle that happened with the HB one thing visus, but we discussed all that again, as you mentioned on I think we talked about that on Sunday Wired, didn't we Yeah, both Sunday, Yeah, yeah, and there is a quick update, real quick on the I guess we could do an update something new information that has been received about the Las Vegas cyber truck explosion, which max matches a prediction I made. I just can't remember if I said it out loud or if it was just insider private chat. It could have just been in the private chat, but I met I mused about because Patrick in particular was wondering, why is this this, this thing so weird? And I was wondering, what's with the fireworks? And I joked again, I don't know if it was on air, but like maybe the dude used like chat GPT to plan out that.
Speaker 5: Oh shit.
Speaker 6: Turns out that's exactly what he did, according to CNN. Uh anyways, so I thought that was kind of funny. So yes, CNN put out an article that said the uh, the lidless Burger consulted some sort of AI to help him plan his little fancy self deletion event there, So I thought that was neat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, did they bring any receipts for that? I'm guessing they didn't, But I sure certainly appreciate the candy. It's most sweet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm sticking my head even hearing that.
Speaker 5: Well, I know so, so I have the article. If you don't believe me, oh, I believe you. I just don't believe for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that was what I'm looking for, like because usually they just give like according to uh sources, Oh, this is coming from authorities. Apparently, the sheriff said this.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 6: The sheriff McCall said it. We knew that AI was going to change the game at some point or another in all of our lives. Certainly, I think this is the first incident on US soil where chat shept is utilized to help an individual build a particular device to learn information all across the country as moving forward, This is crazy. So there you have it, folks, that's according to the authorities, Like we can trust them, right, but yeah, I lead thank you CNN for not saying according to sources familiar with the matter, So good job on that.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, ridiculous, that's absolutely ricoculous. I'm pretty much uh, this whole thing, this whole thing has just been a circus, an absolute circus. And the look forward to more. There's gonna be more of this. There's gonna be more that goes down similarly and is brought to you similarly and analyzed similarly, and laundered through NEEDO podcasts and former CIA agent influencers.
Speaker 6: And then the right will always manage to find some sort of DEI hire to blame in all of these events, including the fires.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, the massive scapegoat of DEI is like the best gift that the left ever gave to the right.
Speaker 6: Right herrings are just raining from the sky everybody left and right. Literally.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That and the border now, it's just like everything is isis over the border now because of that, Like it's all the simple jack conclusions are circulating right now. No one wants to you know, whatever. Whatever. Okay, let's go back to La for a second. So we heard about the fire hydrants. What's up with the fire hydrants not working? Oh my goodness. Let's see what Gavin Newsome Nuisance says. What is the situation with water?
Speaker 6: Obviously in the palisage ran out last night and the hydrants.
Speaker 5: I was turning the firefighter in this block, they left because there was no water in the hydrant here.
Speaker 17: Local folks are trying to figure that out. I mean, just when you have a system that it's not dissimilar to what we've seen in other extraordinarily large scale fires, whether it be pipe of electricity or whether it just be the complete overwhelm of the system. I mean, those hydrants are typical for two or three fires, maybe one fire. You have something at this scale, but again that's going to be determined by the local.
Speaker 1: What is the.
Speaker 5: Situation with water?
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 5: Okay, so he doesn't know, he has nothing to say about that, Cooper, Yeah, sure is.
Speaker 6: I think it's the gravelly smoker voices. Yeah, it's him. I saw him in another video. That's him, And in all the videos he's just got the mask sticking out the side of his neck like that. I don't know why he won't even wear the damn thing.
Speaker 5: It looked like show. It looked like even his Like he's got the fireman jacket on right, Like I saw a picture of the back of it and it was literally clothes pined together, you know, like a hospital gown or something like that. It's not even a real garment. It unbelievable. Okay. And then we had Karen Bass. What's Karen Bass have to say? Is she actually goes Jack?
Speaker 18: Do you owe citizens and apology for being absent while their homes were burning. Do you regret cutting the fire department budget by millions of dollars?
Speaker 1: Madam Mayor?
Speaker 18: Have you nothing to say today?
Speaker 5: Moment?
Speaker 18: Nothing to say to the citizens today? Alon Mosk says that you're utterly incompetent. Are you considering your position, Madam Mayor? Have you absolutely nothing to say to the citizens today? You're dealing with this disaster? Wow, no apology for them? Do you think you should have been visiting Ghana while this was unfolding? Back home?
Speaker 5: She is stuck in an airport tube with with that guy. Oh boy, that's gnarly.
Speaker 9: That is as bad of a look as you could possibly have, even if it was ambush journalism.
Speaker 18: Anything to say to the citizens today as you returned?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, That's.
Speaker 6: What she just did is what every person needs to do when the cops start asking them questions at random.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh mm hmmm. So yep, political outrage there over that one. What else do I got? Here?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna turn the volume down on that sence. But you can hear the wind, I mean, listen to the win they're saying the winds are up to one hundred miles per hour in some places at some points. That's for anyone just listening to the podcast afterwards, h we're seeing video of someone driving I think up Malibu here and it's so this is so similar to the Haina, Like you never I don't know, did I miss something or did we have beaches on fire in the past. Don't remember beaches ever being on fire to this scale?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems I was thinking that.
Speaker 9: I'm like, there's always been they call them from the area of Santa Ana winds and it usually hits the inland harder than the coast. But you would figure, why didn't this happen? Just let's just go backward and just say each decade, you know, the teens, the thousands, the nineties, eighties, seventies, sixties, fifties, forties, Like it's why now because there's more electrical wires. I mean, it's just sort of it's just really weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, why is there no technological advancement that would allow them to throw something in the ocean? And so I mean, can you suck on the end of it and like do one of those things and I like to the siphon some water out of the ocean. To put the fire out. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Well, ironically, dude, they up in like Moss Landing in California. They have a big cloud seating machine that they use ocean water to power. So it's like, oh, we're not supposed to talk about that. Those things don't exist. Well, okay, it's a little late for that. We all know that stuff's out there. But they'll they'll work on projects like that, right, like cloud seating with it, but they're not interested in working on stuff like I don't know, saving some of the most valuable properties in business is in California. Nah, I don't worry about that. I don't worry about that at all.
Speaker 9: That's a lot of Usually it's like a lot of uprooted, lower income people with or even you know, dwindling middle class people that have to relocate.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of like loaded.
Speaker 9: People in those areas that you know, you know, what are they going to do? So I could just you know, hear the you know, the crying and.
Speaker 1: Complaining todd we have to live in the motel, you know, or whatever the hell? You know what I mean.
Speaker 19: Like, there's just like a lot of money in those areas, and it's like when you add them all up, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: To use the phrase used to living high on the hog.
Speaker 9: Where are they gonna like all just like go to like just start taking up luxury suites in Vegas? You know, driving like three and a half four mile four hours on the fifteen freeway. Where are all these where's all that? Or they're going to just go to their vacation house now and somewhere else Like it's but again, it's just like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Not to make fun of them, but like that's what do they do? Where does all that go? Now? They got to go somewhere.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was similar in in Lahina, man, Like you know there's and once FEMA comes in, FEMA's going to take all the hotel rooms, by the way, and they're going to set up in people's backyards, and they're going to start doing weird stuff that nobody needs them to do, just like they did in North Carolina. They're gonna actually hinder people from putting their lives back together and helping each other out. You know, if the response is anything like we've seen in Hawaii and North Carolina, it just gets harder from here. And there's not enough hotel rooms. And guess what everything in that town is. There's lists of everything that's been burned down. It's like the Walmart, the cvs, you know, like everything in places people go to, like even be able to maintain themselves at a hotel, places to eat, all that Stuff's like, you're gonna have to go pretty far. At least in in Pacific Palisades, you've got access to, you know, the Greater LA area. But in the Hina, it's like they really got hosed. Same with you know, the rural areas in North Carolina. It's just like whole town pretty much disappeared.
Speaker 9: And it's so weird looking at these two because as I'm watching what you got there, it's like you'll see a few miles of like looks like a nuclear fire bomb hit it, and then this one house is like.
Speaker 1: Standing yeah, and it's back to like this devastation again.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Look, let's want a shout out to Lionel. Here's a Linyl Media here put this up. Mysterious explosions in the clouds spotted over south central LA. Let's take a look at it. What What the fuck is that? What the fuck? I mean, maybe there's an explanation wild but yeah, what the hell was that? Let's see readers added context here. Okay, all right, see this is this is you know, you know, this is why we like community notes. Here we go, community note added. Let's see I put it on the screen here. This video is from September of twenty twenty four, shows a fireworks displayed by artist Kai Gwaw Kwong at the Los Angeles Coliseum. There you go, community notes to the rescue. Yeah, okay, this is one I wanted to show you guys too. I don't know what the source is on these, but I've seen another one like this. I can't remember which set of fires it was, but see here this. Okay, so concerned citizen put this out on x Three individualized wildfires across Los Angeles appear to start at the same time in twenty twenty four. Oh okay, so this is the old one that I saw. But this is I guess he's making the inference here because we had three fire We have three fires in the LA area right now. Let's see what the readers put here for context. Videos from September twenty twenty fourth satellite view shows smoke from the Bridge Airport and line fires grow into a blend into a giant plume over southern California. Okay, so yeah, context noted there, but yeah, what is that? And then what's this? What the what the hell is this? Bennie Johnson puts out the Los Angeles another one of those journalists we're talking about. In some cases, the Los Angeles Fire Department is using handbags to collect water to throw on the fires. What is this? This doesn't even make sense, Like, quick, give me your Louis Vauton.
Speaker 6: It's an ad. It's an ad for Louis Vaton.
Speaker 5: Here we go, La.
Speaker 6: Annie Johnson is the one that did. He suggested that he literally suggested that Elon must make an ad out of the fact that cyber truck survived that explosion or something crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, readers out of contacts. LA Fire Department officials confirmed the quote unquote handbag scene in local news reports are actually canvas bags firefighters bring on their engines for various jobs. When tackling small fires, it's easily it's more easy to quickly fill the bags of water extinguished flames. Okay, cool, Oh what's this just in arsonists? Oh yeah, this was another one. I was interested. I bookmarked claim here. Of course I don't know this account, and it's got the flashy emergency thing and it's been reposted from Andrew Huberman. Okay, so I'm familiar with him. Just in this this this is just an arson is caught on camera setting fires in Santa Monica. This happened in otherwise non burning urban areas around Los Angeles. Uh, okay, absolute mayhem. Yeah.
Speaker 20: We're at three zero two Pico and people are lighting fires.
Speaker 8: Now you can see that lit a fire.
Speaker 20: These guys, not all the people there, but some of those guys lit that fire. And these they're actually uh, the trees caught fire and then the palms are catching fires. So civilians are now lighting fires down in the so called you know, you know, flats around Santa Monica, Venice. So be safe out there. Fire department's been dispatched. We don't have enough water to put this thing out, but you're supposedly on the way.
Speaker 5: All right, we saw similar things. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was just say, there's some people, know newsflash sick in the head, because there's stuff I think two three years ago, as I was seeing that almost were like intentionally like setting vehicles on fire and.
Speaker 1: All sorts of stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Like, I don't know, there might be a lot of people with like a f the world mentality out there, like okay, let's let's do this.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 9: I mean there's stickos out there as well as all the different conspiracy stuff allegedly or actually there's there's just wackos out there.
Speaker 6: Too, trash can man from the Stand, right, which is being redone I heard. I just read an article about that, Stephen King's stand. They're doing a new thing.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, that could that could be interesting. Although the market is saturated with dystopian stuff right now. I'm getting a little bit sick of it.
Speaker 6: But to be clear, it's not a movie or TV show, guys, it's a new collection of short stories based on the characters from the Stand by Steing. Yeah, it does look interesting, all right, which means of course that it will eventually probably become a Netflix series of course, and they'll ruin it.
Speaker 5: It'll be ruining, right, Yeah, that's how that works, all right. Here's okay, So here's the one Elon Musk posted. Let's see which one he wanted us to see here. He says, what do you say about this? He says, A friend in La just took this video. It's the same. It's a similar looking one, just like two houses that are okay here so far on this drive? Is that actually the fire department? Like everything around the fire department, Oh my gosh, so like the fire department had I'm just assuming the fire department had to surround its own facility. Well, everything around it has just gone. So it looked at least Wow.
Speaker 6: How many library down? How many books are gone?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you really got to get their information from Wikipedia? Oops?
Speaker 5: Yeah or x.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. This has just been quite the week for stuff to look at. A couple more. It's only night, I know, night, this is this is just bananas. Yeah. How did It's so strange too? Other side of the mountain was up? How did those trees survive? I don't know. I don't know. We see some strange aftermath, you know, I gotta I was talking with Mark earlier before the show and he was like, do we ever get any soil samples out of Lahina? And I was like, no. They they walled it off. They wouldn't let any you know, quote unquote civilians into that area without you know, heavy supervision. And they cleaned the whole thing up behind black curtains. Basically, they wouldn't allow people to fly drones over it. Never seen anything about a soil sample. Anyways, here's uh so, Mike solana I said, if you're living in LA and say, please share foot of what you're seeing in the comments here, that would be good to have a single easy thread to read to help people understand how bad it is. Right now, So here's a Palisades fire from a flight arriving at Lax by Mark Vanillio there just to kind of see the scale there. So unbelievable that the original poster said, is this real? Do you have a link? And then.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, I figured about the trees. The trees are the ones causing the fires. This is like the Happening Part two.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that picture from the airplane window looks like some sort of World War.
Speaker 5: Two dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Firebomb?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is bananas? What else? What else? Okay, there's some video from on an airplane there, short video that's crazy and there's only like, you know, two directions in and out of that mess right there. Man, there's already some casualties been confirmed. What else do we got? Oh? This one was let's see just you know, here's what last thing I saw before our home cameras went out. Not optimistic about what we find tomorrow. Yeah, I see the fire through the bedroom there. I don't know. This post is crazy. It goes on and on and there's just you know, so much cell phone camera footage on it. And of course everybody wants to know about the celebrities because loads of celebrities live in Pacific Palisades. I've seen a lot of that on Fox and on YouTube and on the mainstream. Just bananas man, who was this? Lincoln the third before and after lost my dream home in Malibu, La Fire Department didn't tell us anything. Zero warnings, zero notice in person, nothing. LAPD did the same nothing. What do we have here?
Speaker 6: This is the lasers apparently, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah that yeah, that doesn't look very interesting to me. Sunrise from Santa Monica Beach the last I looked. Santa Monica is kind of getting prepared for bad news too. I hope it doesn't get as bad as I think it might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, supposedly there's looters going around.
Speaker 5: Dude. When we had the tornado here, like as soon as the tornado ended, they had looters in the gas stations, in apartment complexes that had you know, broken windows and stuff like that, if there weren't people in them like it, and it didn't get publicized a lot in this relatively small town though. You know, they had the PD out there setting up once it started happening. But that was the initial surge. Man. I couldn't believe it. Like there is a certain segment of society that goes straight to looting and crime, petty crime immediately.
Speaker 6: After a immediately like millionaires. Oh wait a minute, you're talking.
Speaker 5: About Yeah, them too, at a much more impressive scale. But yeah, I'm not surprised, especially out there. I mean, people looting broad daylight anyways without a catastrophe going.
Speaker 6: Turns out, by the way, folks, I just learned something new just last year. The homeowners shout out to you homeowners, but it turns out you don't own the land that your home is on. So once your home burns to the ground and it's not there anymore, I don't know where you go from there. I really don't. It's a true story, though, look it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, I found one this morning that was really interesting. I want to show you guys, but I'm not seeing it. I have so many of these I'm just going through like it's almost infinite. These are all like collected between last night and this morning. I haven't looked at it in the last Like eight Hour was.
Speaker 6: A really good one. I think Photon dropped it. In our discord chat, there's some of these images, the still images I've seen, I'm like, wow, it's like watching and like as if you took one of those pictures that like Jay Dyer likes see you like those vapor wave things and we use the gifts enter our chat all the time where it's like you got the palm trees and like this sunfire kind of look to it in the background. Some of these images look exactly like a real life version of those those vapor wave images you get.
Speaker 5: I know Mark, Mark and I were talking about that before the show too, like we're thinking some of them almost looked like they had uh what do you call it.
Speaker 6: A filter or something on them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like when you're when you're a video editor, you can you can do like color stuff with colors, uh, to give it like a feel, you know, for example, like look at Blade Render, it's got that like that Sepia sort of thing to it. If Wondering Wolf was here, he would fix my my twisted tongue on this. I know the term color grading, color grading. There's a whole piece of video editing called color grading, and I just wonder if color grading hasn't been used on some of the footage on the mass media because it it causes much more emotional response when it looks like a hellscape. But you know, so many of these, you know, like look at this one. This is like, this doesn't look like. This looks more like what you would expect, whereas some of them just look so orange. But we're down in the nitty gritty with that stuff. Anyways, what does this guy got? I'm just like rolling through these bookmarks trying to find a couple that I wanted to show you, But you pretty much get the drift. We've got a crazy, crazy.
Speaker 6: Other side of the mountain. On Rumble asks if we know any firefighters who could give us an insider's perspective. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we do, sure, it's very difficult. I've tried to get fire chiefs before, and two of my producers have tried to help me with that too, and shout out to Kimberly and CC. We have a really hard time getting fire chiefs and firemen to speak on independent media. I don't know that they're allowed to, to be quite honest, I get the impression that, especially for things like this, especially when things like this are happening, they really don't want to talk to you unless they're you know, public information officer in the county. Everything want them to go talk to the media, They're probably not going to. At least that's been my experience because we've tried.
Speaker 6: I know a water guy, maybe he can get the water guy.
Speaker 5: He reads the water meters and stuff.
Speaker 6: No Zelbarry, he talks about water on various programs on TNT.
Speaker 5: He's cool, got you, Yeah, I remember him. There's a crazy shot.
Speaker 6: He might actually have a good answer for why they ran out of water because that's his that's his gig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, there's one of the This is one of those shots. I think that has a lot of people saying, well, why are the house is all gone and the trees Okay, like there's what's going on here. You can see why people feel that way. Sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe the trees aren't real. We need to start a new conspiracy theory. Trees aren't real, so birds birds aren't real.
Speaker 5: Birds aren't real, nor are the trees that they sit in.
Speaker 6: Who knows?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, Well I don't have anything else to say about that. I can't find this other clip I wanted to show you, guys. I could go on and on with these, but you know, we won't. Mostly just hope everybody's okay over there, and clearly they're not. There are a lot of people that are not okay.
Speaker 6: Oh, including all those the you mentioned them briefly. I think the celebrities, including one Hunter Biden apparently had a residence. Apparently quite a number of folks had to be hospitalized who are standing close by because his entire dash burned up.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, to.
Speaker 6: Toxic fumes to imagine though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see people doing victory laughs around James Woods's house burning too. Just uh whatever, that's a funny one. Berry. The trees are all five G towers. Now, you might be onto something there, buddy, you might. Of course, they don't burn. They're made of metal to look like trees. Wow. Well, one of the one I'll just paraphrase and maybe I could find it later. But the one I wanted to show you guys was of these weird things in the sky. And it's not that big a deal because you know, now, when we see stuff like that, we should be like, oh, it's probably just a I or something like that. But this one looked really weird. There was like, I don't know, I guess it would just add to the drone mania, but there were weird lights moving around in ways that normal flying things other than drones or other things might not move around. But I'm super wary of all that whole story of stories right now, especially when they're mixing it in with this, but it was worth looking at, so I'll put it in the show notes if I can find it.
Speaker 6: Maybe the drones that are spring fog all over the planet is like it's laced with LSD and we're all just having one massive hallucination. LA is fine, people, It's all in our heads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Did you hear about this whole the fog conspiracy? Randy?
Speaker 1: A little bit, not too much though, but essentially no though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I haven't. We went from the fogs to the fires and all that stuff. So basically, if you haven't heard yet. Before all the fires, and actually before all the explosions, the cyber trucks and people running people over in New Orleans, the people were over the New Year's we're getting into this whole conspiracy theory of odd fog that may be carrying something that's doing something to people, uh, people having weird respiratory problems. It really was kind of blowing up, and yeah, it was. It was a thing for a few days there, but then the explosions and the runovers and the fires all showed up.
Speaker 6: I've seen quite a few believable videos of people just self reporting. They're like, hey, just out here, just so you know, this fog. It's like it tastes funny, it smells funny. My daughter got sick. I got just lots of these, lots of these stories out there. I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I think there's something going on with that fog.
Speaker 5: No, there very well could be. And there's a precedent for it too, Like I saw let's where it go. There's definitely a precedent for it. Oh yeah, I think its in the notes here and the fog, the FuG, the fog. Yeah, I see it here it is, I got it, So let's see here. Let me share this one instead.
Speaker 14: In San Francisco Harbor, the point was to try to.
Speaker 5: Infect Let me start that one over here.
Speaker 14: By Sidney got leave to spray germs into the fog in San Francisco Harbor. The point was to try to infect eight hundred thousand people in San Francisco with this germ, just to see how many would get sick. And they thought that the germ would sit heavily in the fog and would linger in the air longer that way to infect more people. Now, remember, nobody knew that this was happening. And I don't mean just nobody in San Francisco, I mean nobody. The CIA director didn't know what was happening. The President didn't know what was happening. This was Alan Dulles and doctor Sidney got leeb. So what happened. They spray this this poison into the air and eleven people got identical urinary tract infections within the next three days. Now we know that these were specific to the germ because these urinary tract infections included bleeding, but with blood that had crystals in it. Doctors were so were so taken aback by the fact that this wasn't just a urinary tract infection, but these people were discharging crystals from their bodies that they actually got together in doctors' groups and talked about it that what in the world is this? Is this some kind of a new disease? And then like magic, it just went away, and it went away because it was just a CIA experiment. In nineteen fifty one, Alan Dulles becomes the director of the CIA, just like he planned to.
Speaker 5: All right, so that was John Kirk how right there?
Speaker 6: This is crazy. I just because we just have a bunch of new viewers tonight. Shout out to all the people I brought over from Weaponized News. Sam Chaney, who does Weaponized News usually was signing from Florida. Who's am I A? By the way, everybody, please keep signing from Florida in your prayers. He's been am I A for about four days now. Last we heard his see he was very ill and no one's heard from him since. Oh no, I'm very very concerned about that. But Sam Chaney, the main guy Weaponized News, he finished up his show just before hours, literally right before our show. He played a little ABC documentary about the CIA's mind control experiment, and it featured none other than Stanley Sidney Gottlieb in that story, and this guy, this guy likes to mess with people's heads and use all sorts of chemicals, and the dude had these people have zero, zero qualms about performing experiments on unsuspecting pup. They don't give a show. Oh yeah, it doesn't even like occur to them like, oh wait, that was wrong. It's crazy. These people are nuts.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yeah, Sidney Gottlieb. Of course, this is reading from the dreaded ministry of truth here for anyone who's wondering. But you can go a hell of a lot deeper than this. But even right here, you should know. He was an American chemist and spy master who headed the Central Intelligence Agencies nineteen fifties and sixties assassination attempts and mind control program and Project mk Ultra. Born to Hungarian Jewish immigrant parents, Fanny and Lewis Gottlieb in the Bronx in nineteen eighteen. His brother was David Gottlieb, plant biologist. It's a twisted tale, can promise you it is a twisted tale and It's funny how Wikipedia and the mass media there their whole, their whole stick on Project mk Ultra. They try to like almost blame it on people like Gottlieb and not allow the someone who's interested in it to realize that it was actually much much, much bigger than what they tell you. It wasn't just a CIA program. The Ford Foundation was involved, the Russians were involved, Canadians were involved. This is this was a huge, huge set of programs and umbrella programs that looked at doing mind control in all of the ways possible, all of them and combining them. And I think that what we live in now is essentially a giant Project mk Ultra soup that has been fine tuned for you and me and us in this time and space right now.
Speaker 6: We worry about the chemtrails and what it's doing to the environment, I'm more worried about what it's doing to us and our brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, seriously. Then we had this one up there also, American say mysterious fog with chemical smell is making them sick just minutes after exposure to the whole article about this up at Daily Mail. And there is a rabbit hole of social media that you can fall into on this. I saw some people showing what their swimming pools look like after they had some of these strange fogs there, and people out with flashlights in the fog seeing some really strange stuff that does not look like I've seen a lot of fog in my day. I lived in Monterey, I lived in Humboldt, spent plenty of time in the Bay Area in southern California. I know fog well, and some of these cell phone shot videos did not look like any fog I've ever seen. And some of the weird shit in people's swimming pools would have me very concerned too. So it's not just a conspiracy theory. But all we can do is theory is about what it is, and go from what we know about what governments and intel agencies and corporate entities are willing to do for the sake of experimentation.
Speaker 6: And whatever the mainstream media and the government tells us it is.
Speaker 5: We know it's not that, yeah right, yeah, we get like alternative conspiracy theories. Acceptable alternative conspiracy theories usually dripped out through conspiracy candy, and now we get secondary and tertiary ones. It's like, look at this whole cyber truck thing. Like the way that all unfolded is just like, here's your unbelievable event. Here's your first conspiracy theory presented as a podcast. Here come all the contradictions, and here comes the FBI with like yeah, maybe, yeah, that's probably legit. And here comes CNN like, oh yeah, we'll throw some AI in there at it. And by the time you're nine days away from it, everybody's like, what the hell just happened? I don't it's too much.
Speaker 21: It's too much, and it's more to the but like yeah, and on top of that, it just adds to.
Speaker 9: The wildness that there's so much which chicanery going on that it's like, oh yeah, and the fox is acond kind of weird too, you know what I mean, because there's like so much other.
Speaker 1: Nonsense going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, I.
Speaker 6: Just I don't want them to come out and say something stupid like, because the way things are headed, I would put it past them to say, oh, yeah, this is some new deadly bio weapon from Iran. They hijacked on back the little Chinese Fi balloons and dumped the payload over America on the East Coast. Man right, they could do this shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, with.
Speaker 5: The amount of like out of hand wild crazy stuff that have been disclosed and done and all all those crazy syops going around left and right, anything, they could drop anything at this point because every time they drop something that is difficult to make sense of, there's an answer for everybody, like whatever. It's like we have the circle of one hundred people around an event, right, Like, say you showed people what happened with the cyber truck, and you give them all the information that you can find in the mainstream media and give them twenty minutes on the infinite Doom scroll and put them in a room and just have them all answer what they think. Let's say there's seven different possibilities, you know, like one's gonna say, oh, definitely, the Chinese drones, conspiracy theory, thing I believe, the email. Someone else is gonna say, nope, the isis radicalized Green Beret. Someone else is gonna say, nope, deep state plot someone you know what I mean. There's all these different things that you could take away from it after you look at it. Ern Yeah, it's an experiment. All this is a dream. Like whatever, take the top seven and give it to those hundred people. Every single one of them is going to have something that fits whatever their internal biases. So it's like there's gone or the days of oh it was either like look at nine to eleven, So like when we got nine to eleven, it was it was you had it was airplanes and terrorists, and then after that you had nano thermite, right, so you had that's the acceptable side, you know, that's the one that they will let people play with online, you know, play around with, build careers out of and all that stuff because Americans want to know, and we'll give them that one because they can't really get too far with it. But now it's like something like this happens. You don't have two things to choose from. You know, there's not like a truth movement happening on one side that pretty much you know, circulates around the alternative theory and the bainstream theory. Now it's just like you got ten different things that you can gravitate towards and nobody can deconflict.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one one event turns into a choose your own adventure, But clearly one thing happened, or at least unless reality is just fucking breaking down then like nine things happened, but like one thing happened, and it can't be twelve different things the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh, but it feel weird.
Speaker 6: You make a great point. Surely, it feels weird that we've moved now, like where it's like, oh that the there there was a mainstream narrative that that everybody latched onto that was just a giant, fat lie, And then we had alternative media at a time, like including Alex Jones way back in the day. I don't know what happened to that guy. You can't even recognize him anymore. Literally, is that even you, Alex? I don't know. They would question the official narrative, right, But now, like you said, like there's there is no official narrative. There's like fifty different official narratives. And I can't I can't help but think, like and I think Jason Burmis brings us up all the time. I think that's the point. I think that they want us to so damn confused. We don't there. It's impossible to know the truth. It's so and damn it's working. Congratulations, because I have no I think clue what's going on anymore. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, Well, Patrick, we've talked, we've mentioned this this quote before and Patrick tweeted exited out the other day. I'll paraphrase it, but we'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when people don't know what's real anymore. Other CIA guy, former CIA director, said.
Speaker 6: That, William Casey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, thank you. Uh and and we're we're getting there, you know. I think that's sort of the theme tonight.
Speaker 6: Which which I brought up. I believe on Sunday Wire that we need some sort of authoritative truth, A new thing out of out of this chaos will emerge, a new authoritative source. And it's it's clearly going to be a I obviously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because humans just can't do it. Wait, sorry, we just can't do it. We can't not burn everything down. So yeah, we're gonna have to just accept the AI. I guess ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous mark of the beast.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: Yep, oh, don't get me started on that nonsense. But I like this, This was going around for a while. This is how I feel about the AI. I want AI to do my laundry and dishes so that I can do art and writing, not for AI to do my art and writing so that I could do my laundry and dishes. I would like AI to not steal all of my side gigs. That would be great.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, all right, podcast if we're not careful, holy shit? Yeah really okay, here here's a good one. I'm want to show you guys this one. Uh at Doctor Clown pH D has this wonderful video here of Hillary Clinton receiving her revealing her true form moments after revealing the receiving the Metal of Freedom from Joe Biden. Here we go. You gotta love that.
Speaker 6: And that is not doctor Clown for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's not our doctor clown. That's a different clown right there. But although, like.
Speaker 6: The media Bears, Doctor Clown and Karen did put out a fantastic, fantastic video on their YouTube channel doing a rundown of the the walkthrough the of the the Media New Orleans. Yeah, it was good ship. We'll include a link on the show notes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll get that in there for sure. Yeah. All right, Well let's see, I'm about spent. I got a billion other things we could talk about, but I got to get out of here pretty quick. You guys, got anything you want to roll out because.
Speaker 6: Somebody died from bird flu. I guess, YadA YadA.
Speaker 5: Yah, Yeah, we're being threatened with new bird flu. Wonderful, Can I affect you?
Speaker 6: But when you when you go to the store and you want to buy some eggs and they cost you your your arm and a leg and your firstborn child's adrenochrome, Now you know why. So we got that going on. China's ramping up their new scary boogeyman the h MPV. Keep an eye on that. I brought it up briefly, but I thought this, we got to talk about this. The Surgeon General came out and after how many years of human beings consuming alcohol, has now suddenly decided that even drinking a small amount of alcohol causes cancer, according to the Surgeon General. So yeah, because everything causes cancer except you know the things that Okay, anyways, so that's.
Speaker 5: The glad everything list there to include a fog now.
Speaker 6: And just on the headline level, real quick, it looks like the attacks are coming hard against RFK Junior now that it's quite evident he will be the Health secretary. Folks are Stephen mad so keep an eye out for that one. I don't know what they'll do. I you know, we joke about them trying to take out Trump all the time. If they're going to take anybody out, it might actually be RFK Junior. I hope I'm wrong, But they do have a history of that in their family, don't they keep an eye on that? And then geopolitically is just a giant clusterfuck. I mean, so shit. I mean we're like, we're bombing fucking Syria. No, who are we bombing? I don't even know who we're strike We're striking Yemen. US and UK airstrikes are pounding Yemen. Uh so we got that going on. We know about the Syria thing. Although this was very, very fascinating, This has got to be shared on this program, has Shure. I'm going to drop you the link right here True Social. I was like, what is happening? You want to talk about? Like you can't understand your your You're up from your down, you're left from your right. What the hell is going on? So I'm basically endorsed by proxy by sharing this on his True Social A little speech to you from Jeffrey Sechs telling it like it is like the stuff that Alex Jones used to say, check this out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well the war in Syria, And you may actually hear from grown up reporters who are lined through their teeth or ignorant beyond imagining that.
Speaker 1: Oh the war in Syria.
Speaker 4: Yes, Russia intervened in Syria.
Speaker 1: Well do you know that.
Speaker 4: Obama tasks the CIA to overthrow the Syrian government starting four years before Russia intervened.
Speaker 1: What kind of nonsense is that?
Speaker 4: And how many times did the New York Times report on Operation Timber Sycamore, which was the presidential order to the CIA to overthrow Bashar Alasade three.
Speaker 1: Times in ten years. This is not democracy.
Speaker 4: This is a game, and it's a game of narrative. Why did the US invade Iraq in two thousand and three three? Well, first of all, it was completely phony pretenses. It wasn't oh we were so wrong, they didn't have weapons of mass destruction. They actually did focused groups in the fall of two thousand and two to find out what would sell that war to the American people. Abe Shultzki, if you want to know the name of the pr genius, They did focus groups on the war. They wanted the war all the time. They had to figure out how to sell the war to the American people, how to scare the shit out of the American people.
Speaker 1: It was a phony war.
Speaker 6: Where did that war come from?
Speaker 4: You know what, it's quite surprising that war came from neat Yahoo.
Speaker 6: Actually, you know that.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 4: And the way it is is that neat Yahoo had from nineteen ninety five onward the theory that the only way we're going to get rid of Hamas and Hezblah is by toppling the governments that support them. That's Iraq, Syria, and Iran. And the guy's nothing if not obsessive and where he's still trying to get us to fight around this day this week. He's a deep, dark son of a bit, sorry to tell you, because he's gotten us into endless wars and because of the power of all of this in the US politics, he's gotten his way. But that war was totally phony. So what is this democracy versus dictatorship?
Speaker 7: Come on?
Speaker 4: This is these are not even sensible terms.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: So maybe that's what Trump and Obama were joking about it. Jimmy Carter's funeral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really yeah. Jeffrey Sachs is good. I've interviewed him several times, I'm surprised that. I don't know. What do you make of Trump boosting that? That seems like antithical. I mean, I'm sure he would agree with Jeffrey Sachson a lot of things, but it seems like he might not on that, or even if he did, he wouldn't let that be part of his It wouldn't be allowed to be part of his public platform.
Speaker 6: I don't know, is he he's just saying that he knows he knows what's up, and he knows that we know that he knows. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, it doesn't doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Randy, What do you think?
Speaker 9: Oh that, I think it's it's just strange to me, Like, and it's sort of a topic we were going at earlier, Like.
Speaker 1: Zuckerberg was one way for the longest.
Speaker 9: Time, and then now he comes out with this thing that we heard earlier where he's like literally done on the Zuck pivot and now he's all of a sudden Maga Zuck like freaking at the snap of her fingers. Like he's like completely like changed his clothing, he's changed his delivery, he's changed his reasons for doing everything. He rebranded himself in my lifetime, and as we were joking, it's like he was reading a script and selling a certain things. So it makes me wonder like similar to that, like why now, Ah, that stuff's been talking about for a decade or longer by tons of people, and like why now, what are it? It's just all doesn't add up, That's what I make of it.
Speaker 5: Something's not right, Yeah, something, something's definitely not right. You got that right, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Elon Musk too did this schizo posting thing where like people were getting all mad pointing out and it's like, oh, I'm gonna be positive. You gotta have positive posts, and people are like retweeting to him his own tweets about effing people in the face and F you retard and all that stuff. So Elon Musk retweets and with a little bullseye target like nailed it some other users where it's showing like Elon Musk be positive. Also Elon Musk, F you retard and he's like there's two wolves that live inside of Elon or something like that. It was very weird cryptic tweet, but Elon like endorsed it. He's like, yes, what all these people have split personalities. Now that's probably not good.
Speaker 5: What is happening, Yeah, yeah, right, just a quick technology news cees is happening. It's the big tech Fair happens early in the year. Is happening right now. One thing I noted a three yeah from the early takeaways was Nvidia announcing a three thousand dollars personal supercomputer. They're calling it an AI super computer. So that's interesting right there. What that actually means I don't quite know. Oh yet. They had some interesting wearable robots for people in wheelchairs that could help them walk. They have a apparently it's going.
Speaker 6: To do the supercomputer chip. It's the size of this chip and what it can do. Think of like taking one of these in your little black mirror device and making it the world's most powerful supercomputer, going with you everywhere you go until Elon Muska course and plants it directly into your fucking brain. Or no, he won't do that. The robot does that. That's right, My bad, sorry, fact check. The robot inserts it in your fucking brain.
Speaker 5: Nice big seven foot robot. Don't be scared. They made a supercar that can jump six feet over potholes and stuff like that, so those billionaires we were talking about earlier. That's that's for you guys out there. Oh, this one's interesting. They made a three D a portal graph, a three D projector that projects VR space into the real world. Look at this. This is a trip. I don't know if this is a working model, kind of looks like it is.
Speaker 9: But you could see that that stuff they were doing with Pokemon a few years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, yeah, you can imagine in reality.
Speaker 1: I think they called it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just think about Pokemon Go having that stuff in it, Like you're out in the woods looking for your Pokemon or whatever and you actually spot it out there because maybe you've integrated something like this into your Pokemon Go. These smart glasses are getting crazy. These ones are equipped with an AI agent that can listen to conversations, answer questions during meetings, and do live translation. So if you thought it was annoying having people walking around with little earbuds you could barely see, get ready, because everybody at the meeting is going to have an AI agent that only they can see inside of the frames of their glasses there and they can ask their GPT and their AI agent questions in real time while you're in a meeting with them, So that's pretty I shall call night. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well that's cool because CEOs could just get rid of their entire staff now and just talk to their aid.
Speaker 6: To say, you know who else said that? Randy J. The World Economic for Yeah, and their new Future of Jobs report for the year twenty twenty five. According to them, we're all out of a job by the year twenty thirty.
Speaker 5: Basically, the wef left can suck it. They need to get out of here. Their ideas are terrible. All right, guys, that's it. That's all I got tonight. Thanks for being here at you two. Randy J. It was great to have. You got any saved rounds or final thoughts for me?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, quick save round. Final thought is for La have No Fear.
Speaker 9: I was watching something where they're talking about it, and I pushed pause and you got the mayor of La on the background, a spokesperson talking for her, a sheriff. It looks like a policeman and a bunch of people in suits, different jackets and organizations. The typical where the person doing sign language is someone's talking.
Speaker 1: So the big sort of.
Speaker 9: Cosplay we're in charge naying is like enforced standing in unison behind the mayor.
Speaker 1: So it's all good.
Speaker 5: The obligatory good, the obligatory entourage of force and diversity and love all at once.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 9: So it's handled. I mean, we're always in our breath. It's what are we worried about? Yeah, it's all being managed.
Speaker 5: You know. I took particular interest and notice in twenty twenty two when they were having the midterm elections that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris flew out to Los Angeles to stump for Karen Bass. Like they went out of their way. The president and the Vice president left the White House and came to LA to stump for a mayoral candidate who was not qualified for that. And it really makes you. And they were doing the same thing with Philip Washington, stumping to get him put in charge of the FAA there. And those are just a couple that I flagged up because I was working with my producers on those and other people that I wonder how many of those there were. We have so many appointees, like how many of those are getting like crazy endorsements like that? You know, And and I don't know, it's a whole nother rabbit hole. Randy, but I feel like she was one of those they like to make it a simple political matter. Oh she's the DEI hire. They love this one. But I think there might be more to it. More to it because some of those people were under federal investigations, like Philip Washington well documented.
Speaker 1: They're all water carriers for for whatever's really going on.
Speaker 9: It best, they're just sort of like noncommittal people that'll just do what they're told.
Speaker 1: At best, that's being generous to me. Yeah literally touch anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, yep. Right all right, well, Rady J. Great to have you with us and we'll look forward to having you back again real soon.
Speaker 1: Dude, you got it man?
Speaker 5: All right, that's Randy J. Ruckus over to you. Save rounds, final thoughts. Let's get it done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I think we got to get this done. So no savage rounds from me because the only topic I was going to bring up. I encourage you now to tune into the UK column tomorrow to hear Mark Anderson talk about it. And in case you're wondering what that is, you're just have to tune into the UK column and here Mark Anderson talk about it. Thanks for having me, sure, May God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this Republic. Don't forget to watch Daily Ruckus everybody right here on Alternate Current Radio.
Speaker 5: Later all right, Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's where you find it. That's where you find the boiler room and all things ACR. Thanks for being with us. We really appreciate it, and we'll talk to you again real soon for another boiler room here at Alternate Current Radio. Keep an eye out for our new audio player. We'll get that sorted out as soon as possible, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 17: That's it.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.