Speaker 1: Wait, welcome to the show. It's Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's two peas in the podcast with Andy and Tim.
Speaker 3: Hey buddy, how are you. It's nice to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good. We've got some good weather at the moment.
Speaker 4: Lovely that will allow us to have good reception.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 2: We have to do what we have to do. M let's dig into British history, then, shall we.
Speaker 1: Maybe Churchill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Churchill is a surprising figure.
Speaker 3: Zionist, and.
Speaker 4: He's thought of as a wartime hero by.
Speaker 3: The Winning Sun. But really you have to question that.
Speaker 4: It's a kind of historical blindness that prevents the winning side from seeing.
Speaker 3: The actual.
Speaker 4: Character and machinations of the man. He is arguably the greatest monster of the twentieth century. Of course, other people will say no, no, Joseph Stalin certainly, or Adolf Hitler, uh not not if you look into it more deeply.
Speaker 3: He was most likely.
Speaker 4: Eighty seven point five Jewish and always followed the Satanic palmid.
Speaker 3: And the black magic Kabbala.
Speaker 4: He even sacrificed to his own people eleven million Jews in the Dewish Holocaust with Arthur Harris, as well as thirty thousand British and Hanzac forces in Galopoly in the World War One starvation Blockade of Germany nineteen fourteen to nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: Also for forcing Germany and.
Speaker 4: A merciless Dress to sign the Versailles peace Treaty in the World War One the Galopolyo Holocaust February nineteen fifteen until January nineteen sixteen, Churchill sacrificed his own Many.
Speaker 3: World War two firebombing of Germany.
Speaker 4: I think you know about what happened to Dresden, but it also happened to Berlin and Hamberg, and.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: Largely owing to Churchill and pyromaniac Harris. In post World War two Eastern German ethnic cleansing nineteen forty five to fifty five, church Will help to launch the Holocaust and Potsdam World War II Operation kiel Hall Holocaust nineteen forty four to forty seven.
Speaker 3: Church will help to launch the Holocaust.
Speaker 4: At Yelka World War two Christian Holocaust or World War two. Churchill refused about thirty peace offers from Germany. World War two Indian Bengal Holocaust nineteen forty three to forty four.
Speaker 3: Church Will ignored many appeals to stop this from occurring World War two Jewish holocaustnineteen forty one to.
Speaker 4: Forty five, perpetrated chiefly by the duo Churchill and.
Speaker 3: Harris.
Speaker 4: Post World War two starvation of ethnic Germans via the Mogan Tar Plan nineteen forty five to fifty Churchill favored and helped to launch this World War One Arabic Holocaust nineteen fourteen to twenty twenty six. Churchill favored and helped to launch this holocaust.
Speaker 3: Horrifying any Andy, you have this article, don't you, Andy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got something else here as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you want to read?
Speaker 2: Yeah, his his views on race in April a few years back. This is going back on his fiftieth anniversary of his death, so it's gone way back a little bit. But Labor candidate Benjamin Whittingham tweeted that Kirchill was a racist, a white supremoist.
Speaker 1: Supremacist.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Solmes, at Churchill's grandson, was outraged, and Whitnam's conservative opponent, Ben Wallace, labeled the commons as igrant and insulting and had to be deleted by the Labor Party at the time. In nineteen thirty seven, he told the Palestine Will Commission. I do not admit, for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of Americle, the black people of Australia. I do not admit that wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, and more worldly wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. Churchill certainly believed in racial herocracies and eugenics, said John Chalmly, author Church or The End of Glory. In Churchill's view, white Postant Christians were at the top above white Catholics, while Indians were higher than Africans. He ads, so, yeah, he's got a bit of a race view there, And then he was talking about poison gas which finally went towards the Kurds in the Afghans in nineteen nineteen. Yes, is from my understanding, he's like a military hero that was a prime minister from nineteen forty to nineteen forty five. But all this stuff I'm reading is ow he's not so much that that person after all. Apparently statements about Gandhi. Now, Churchill had strong views on the man. Now he respected for his work in advocating self determination for India. His alarming and nauseating to see Gandhi seditious middle temple lawyer and no opposers, a fakir at f a k i r striding half naked up the steps of the vice Regal Palace.
Speaker 1: Churchill said of his anti adversary in ninety one, Well, he would have Gandhi released.
Speaker 4: He would have known the truth about Gandhi being a British agent and would have been on the planning committee to set him up as.
Speaker 2: One yeah, true and one last bit. In twenty twelve, the were objections to build a Churchill center in Jerusalem because of anti Semitism of his innervation and class. So yeah, all fits were the article you're reading.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of friends that were in my Shakespeare film who did a video about Winston Churchill and Alistair Crowley, and they concluded from their research and their study that they were the same men. Now, when you think about Churchill practicing the kabbala and witchcraft and being a druid and interacting with the Druidic lodges to change the weather or alter the weather to create banks of fog so that the Luftwafa couldn't see its targets on the island the British Isles. Could it be that the occult just sometimes referred to as the wickedest man who ever lived, Alister Crowley, Could he actually be the wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of games that the Illuminati play. Are the Zionists set up by the Illuminati? Almost certainly they are absolutely. Rothchilds particularly played a role in creating the Antichrist state of Israel and in setting up the machinations that led to what became the anti Graece state of Israel.
Speaker 3: All right, So.
Speaker 4: What you had shared there and he was pretty surprising. Churchill's connections to the the US Civil War would be even more surprising when you say, to launch the US Civil War, the Rothchild used.
Speaker 3: The German to August Belmont as their.
Speaker 4: Chief agent in the North for the Union side from eighteen thirty seven on. Originally, the Rothchild sent him to Cuba to stabilize their holdings after the First Carlist War, but by an amazing coincidence, he stopped en route in New York City just as a roth Child instigated financial panic was unfolded Belmont had changed his name from Schomberg Beautiful Mountain in order to sound more American in the USA.
Speaker 3: Also, Belmont Schoenberg.
Speaker 4: Was originally hired directly by the Zionist House of Rothschild, mainly the Frankfurt and Vienna branches, but also the Parish one. But Churchill's maternal grandfather was also linked to Belmont Schoenberg and hence.
Speaker 3: To the Rothchilds.
Speaker 4: In the South Confederacy, the chief Rothchild agent of change was the British Judah Philip Benymon, who had originally been hired and commissioned directly by the London House of Rochow.
Speaker 3: Benjamin rose to the.
Speaker 4: Top two in eighteen sixty one to sixty five. He was a member of the cabinet of Confederate President Jefferson Davis. Okay, I want to say something more about the whole thing.
Speaker 3: With the US Civil War.
Speaker 4: There was a safe house that was referred to as a rooming house called Peterson House, right across from the Ford Theater where Lincoln and his wife had come to watch the musical My American Cousin. My American Cousin is code for the fact that he was the Rothschild's American cousin. Yes, yes, he was related to the Rothschilds, Yes he was. And the couple called the Rathbones that joined them in the balcony box to watch the performance because General Grant, who had been invited to attend the performance along with them, had canceled at the last minute because of alleged illness effect a relative of his and Siy canceled a very dubious excuse for a last minute cancelation.
Speaker 3: Now Peterson House just happened to have.
Speaker 4: Some interesting room lodgers who had come to the United States after a failed revolutionary effort in Bavaria, Germany.
Speaker 3: They were called.
Speaker 4: The forty eight Ers because in eighteen forty eight they had attempted this failed rebellion.
Speaker 3: They were effectively a very.
Speaker 4: Illuminati agents, and they came to the United States expressly to create.
Speaker 3: The US Civil War.
Speaker 4: Among the lodgers at Peterson House were Julian Oka and his brother, and they had a printing and publishing operation on Pennsylvania Avenue at eleven eleven Pennsylvania Avenue and eleven is a perversion of the perfect number ten, which is the god number, so it's usually regarded as a Satanic number. Pennsylvania Avenue is the high pot news of Federal triangle, Andy, and you may as well call it Antichrist Avenue. How so well, the Unholy Trinity of Egypt is Osiris Isis and the Sun Horus.
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania Avenue represents.
Speaker 4: The high pot news of Federal triangles.
Speaker 3: So therefore it is Horus.
Speaker 4: Avenue basically, which represents the Antiqrist. Now, a swine flew conference was held there before the swine flew outbreak, and you can see the malevolent intent in picking the highpot.
Speaker 3: News of Federal triangle for that event.
Speaker 4: Who are the swine not the actual instrument of transmission, the so called swines of the of the domestic swines that spread these but we the goyam, who are the target of the disease.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So, when Lincoln was shot in the Fourth Theater by Booth wrath Bone, a Confederate soldier attempted to defend Lincoln and drew his sword and fended off Booth, who had shot him through the balcony box curtain.
Speaker 3: Then leapt from the.
Speaker 4: Balcony onto the stage, but caught his foot on the stage curtain, twisted it and actually broke the ankle. He then limped to the back of the stage and leapt out the window onto his horse and took off. Now, similarly to the telecommunication network going down after the Kennedy assassination, so the telegraph system went offline following the Lincoln attempted assassination at.
Speaker 3: The Ford Theater.
Speaker 4: So that Wilkes could get John Wilkes Booth could get away anyway, Lincoln didn't succumb until seven point thirty the next morning. His wife was summoned out of the room, and I believe they administered a poison that finished the job as he was laid out on.
Speaker 3: The bed on the second floor of Peterson.
Speaker 4: Peterson was a German American, and as I said, this rooming house was a safe post for the forty eight ers, the Bavarian Illuminati agents that had been dispatched to the United States to create and foment the Civil War. Now Julia Zulka and his brother were handing out leaflets and flyers to spread the word about.
Speaker 3: Well what was happening in the South and to foment unrest and.
Speaker 4: Uh to create the impetus and the push that would lead to the Civil War.
Speaker 3: With their propaganda literature. So did you know all that, Andy.
Speaker 1: None, not all of it, just some ink some of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, well, both escaped and a look alike double took his place and was cornered in a barn.
Speaker 3: Which was set ablaze, and.
Speaker 4: Having cornered the so called is Seilan John wils Booth, he was shot and killed and when the body was found he.
Speaker 3: Was discovered to have red hair.
Speaker 4: John wilkes Booth, according to those who knew him, did not have red hair.
Speaker 3: He had black hair. This was not him, It was a lookalike.
Speaker 4: Double Booth survived and went on in life under the alias of John Saint Helen for many years, and then in his old age he changed.
Speaker 3: His name to David George.
Speaker 4: And was allegedly a according to Phinnis Bates, who wrote a book chronicling what had occurred and what happened to John wils Booth following the assassination until his unseemly and untimely death as.
Speaker 3: David George, whom he had changed his name to late in his late later years.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Bates did interview him and received his testimony and wrote all of his testimony down in the book that he compiled based on his long search for John wils Booth. Anyway, when the attending physician came to attend to David George John Wilkes Booth under the final alias that he had used David George, he administered arsenic ostensibly to preserve the body, to embalm the body following the man's death. I object to that story. I don't believe that. I believe that arsenic was administered as a poison and this physician, whoever he was, was dispatched as a Jesuit agent. And I believe the Jesuits have had a hand in the assassination attempts on all the US presidents that were assassinated in US history, having done the research on all of the assassinations, that is my conclusion.
Speaker 3: So he was poisoned, I believe.
Speaker 4: And the effect of the arsenic poisoning is that it did embalm.
Speaker 3: And preserve the body and it became a mummy which actually was on.
Speaker 4: Tour in circus side shows for decades until the body finally disappeared.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating story, the one of Finnis Bates the lawyer.
Speaker 5: Anyway, to get back to it, the basic Rothschild plan was to create two Rothschild slave plantations as.
Speaker 4: The Union and the Confederacy, both first bankrupted and indebted by the US Civil War, so as to then swiftly enslave them to the Zionist House of Rothschild, and next also played them off against each other for subsequent decades and centuries. But because of Lincoln's mutantists no compliance, the rock Joels too much longer.
Speaker 3: To enslave the USA.
Speaker 4: The chief ralestones were one the US Civil War eighteen two one to sixty five, which enabled the US federal regime as a central hub of London.
Speaker 3: As a central hub of London control. And this was later.
Speaker 4: Reinforced by New York CFR Council of Foreign Relations, which is a subsidiary of.
Speaker 3: London's Chatham House.
Speaker 4: Royal Institute of International Affairs. And we can thank David Iike for unearthing a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Information.
Speaker 4: I read about this in his wonderful book and the True Shall Set You Free, which he published in the early nineteen ninety fantastic book.
Speaker 3: Everyone should read it for a real history.
Speaker 4: Lesson okay, Number two US Federal Reserve, US income tax instituted for World War one nineteen thirteen to nineteen eighteen, which enslaved most Americans in the under London control.
Speaker 3: The raw Child engineered Great Depression.
Speaker 4: To centralized banking control over ordinary Americans and to justify crypto Jude Franklin Delano Roosevelt's enactment of Dragconian laws of federal centralization.
Speaker 3: Communism in essence, Okay.
Speaker 4: World War Two, which finally brought the USA under the control of raw child utilitarian world regime called the United Nations.
Speaker 3: His chapter is a practical, his charter is practice.
Speaker 4: The facsimile of the communist manifesto offered by.
Speaker 3: We're told Carl.
Speaker 4: Marx, who is actually Mordecai Levey, who was a Grand orient Freemason, therefore an Illuminati agent number five Korea, Vietnam, and the Zionist War of Terror to complete US and slavement to the London Rothchild. After December seventh, nineteen forty one, the US never.
Speaker 3: Declared any war.
Speaker 4: Again after it signed the UN Charter on the twenty sixth of June nineteen forty five. Okay, so Abraham Lincoln's wrought out Jewish lineage which I had referred to orld, and we can thank Fritz Springmeyer for his wonderful research in the book Bloodlines of the Illuminati for much of this information half to Abraham Lincoln Rothschild was born on the born of the illicit union of AA Springs real name Springsteen, blood.
Speaker 3: Relative of London's rothschilds.
Speaker 4: And Nancy Hanks Yes blood relative of Tom Hanks, some whom Springs had impregnated in eighteen oh eight in lincoln Ton, New North Carolina, from which they concocted Lincoln's fake surname. North Carolina was a Confederate state, so Lincoln was technically a citizen of the Confederacy. In his nineteen ninety three book Pandora's Box, Alex Christopher showed this discovery from the will.
Speaker 3: Of AA Springs, who left to his illegitimate.
Speaker 4: Son, Abraham Lincoln Rothchild a very large sum and a very large parcel of Alabama land, corresponding to what is today known as Huntsville, Alabama. Hans Abraham Lincoln Rothchild is a half.
Speaker 3: Jew of the Rochild Springs Lamonati bloodline is fake.
Speaker 4: Surname derives from the lincoln Town, North Carolina place of birth. When there's sky on Abraham Lincoln Rothchild refused to go along with the Rothchild plan to split the USA and half the Rothchilds felt obliged to orchestrate the assassination from within a Louisiana club called.
Speaker 3: Mystic Crew of Comus.
Speaker 4: Although Abraham Lincoln Rachaw was their own sky on, he had stepped out of line by foiling their grand plan to split the usas, so they felt obliged to execute him by.
Speaker 3: An amazing quit sense.
Speaker 4: Key members of this club were Albert Pike, due to Philip Benjamin, John Siddle, John Sliddele.
Speaker 3: And August Belmar.
Speaker 4: Later, when the Vice President, Andrew Johnson became the US president, he pardoned Albert Pipe ingratitude. Albert Pike raised Andrew Johnson to the thirty third degree of Judeo Freemasonry. You want to keep in mind that the Freemason organization, the highest lodge is been on breath, which means sons of the Covenant.
Speaker 3: So the highest lodge is.
Speaker 4: Under complete Jewish control. Okay, Churchill's Jewish maternal.
Speaker 3: Side by enemies and coincidence.
Speaker 4: Winston Churchill's maternal grandfather was the Jewish business partner of August Belmont Schoenberg. Remember Schoenberg means beautiful mountain, so Belmont obviously is derived from that intended meaning of the German.
Speaker 3: Yenglish name Belmont beautiful mountain.
Speaker 4: It was a top Jewish Illuminati agent of the Rothschild. He was rather, this was Leonard Jerome, the father of Jenny Jerome, Winston Churchill's Jewish mother.
Speaker 3: Leonard Jerome was a rough child link fer.
Speaker 4: Stock speculator and entrepreneur. Coinci are not known as the King of Wall overall.
Speaker 3: The means church.
Speaker 4: That means strong.
Speaker 3: Ties to the ras and the orchestration of the US civil any one of your God, do you want to read something.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good, I'm just listening. I'm sort of memo member, you know when you kind of you're in the story and you're following it along, and yeah, the anything is Our country has probably lost a lot of respect for Churchill because people are defacing his monuments now. But having said that, some of the Palestinians doing the same as the British people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Recently Trump said about Sarma said, you're no Churchill. Actually maybe Sama is Churchill, but not in the way that it was a good military person and a good leader. But you know, maybe Sarmah is a good Zionist.
Speaker 3: Oh indeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're basically engaged in the same horrible, traitor or treacherous activity.
Speaker 2: I don't think you if you're a politician and you don't have one little bit of compassion for people, you shouldn't be in the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that seems to be a prerequisite for becoming a leader, to be absolutely devoid of compassion and empathy and a sense of being a public servant of the people.
Speaker 2: When doctors do their exam, they swear their doctor whatever that is. Yeah, I can't remember that one. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You harm. Yeah, they should have one.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: Actually, this is my point. They have what they call the Nolan Principles, and the seven Nolan Principles are not very easy, sorry give away around, not very hard not.
Speaker 1: To actually achieve.
Speaker 2: It's not as if you know the big sort of things that you that you can't do.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's very simple.
Speaker 2: It's selflessness, integratory objectibility, accountability, openness and honesty and leadership. That's the only things you have to have, and it's common sense most of them. Be a good leader, be truthful, be open, be accountable.
Speaker 1: Simple.
Speaker 2: Ah, but no, they don't want to do that. That's too easy. I'll promise you the world as politicians and then go behind you back into the opposite.
Speaker 4: So the fact that the British public have turned upon Churchill no longer viewed viewing him as a heroic wartime prime minister. Why is this what has come to light that has made this turnaround?
Speaker 2: I think it's some of the Palestinian groups that are doing the defacing of them, the statues.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's it's it's been assumed or concluded by the Palestinian or the Hamas group or the pro Palestinian group.
Speaker 3: They have determined that he.
Speaker 4: Was instrumental in orchestrating the Balfourt declaration.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Yeah, because hang on, let me read the last one. It was only twenty three hours ago there was a story about the statue iconic Winston Churchill statue vandalized again painted Zionist war criminal vandalism details. The statue in Parliament Square was defaced with pro Palestinian slogans such as in a war criminal, stopped the genocide and gobilize the Intifada, please responsifize them under Manchester plant West.
Speaker 1: Individuals will do this.
Speaker 2: Following attacks on Jewish communities, the stelecom political contexts. Churchill, seen as a symbol of British imperialism, remains a controversial figure. US President Donald Trump restored his bust to the Oval Office after it was removed by predecessors. So yeah, Trump has put a statue back in the way else I guess. But yeah, Pala signing actions, doing all the defacing, not actually British people. Well yeah, whichever way you look at it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can you could call him a war criminal. I mean what he did in Germany, but I think that was just is that not part of normal warship? When you have a war, you know you're going to bomb each other, mud each other, and and and blow each other apart.
Speaker 1: That's how it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But what's sickening about it is that.
Speaker 4: Far from being the enemy, Hitler was just controlled up opposition set up by British m I six this zion Nazi Rothschild founded and Rothschild controlled British intelligence Service. It's sickening to think that the controlled opposition leader has been demonized and made into something.
Speaker 3: That Hitler is less guilty of than.
Speaker 2: Churchill, They're true. No, But Hitler's when I was young, you know, it was he was the man who was the baddy, you know, and then it became Putin and after that it became every politician ever ruled out country. But you know when you heard about Hitler, it was that scary monster that you know, really hated people, and then it become Putin.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how that works.
Speaker 4: Well, he was the nineteen eighty four Goldstein of his era, right, just like a Osama bin Laden later became the gold Stein of.
Speaker 3: That War on Terror era.
Speaker 4: Before him, Saddam Hassein the Goldstein type archetype that we found in the novel nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Unless Ozama has been lying, that was a good article that you wrote. Asama been lying yet with kind of come to the end of this segment, Well it was, doesn't it got a best half a minute?
Speaker 3: Awesome? Well, thank you very much. Andy.
Speaker 1: I've tryed it a bit more often on different days.
Speaker 3: If again, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 4: But I always enjoy our one a week, one day a week sessions. I always look forward to them. And the Sundays seems to be