Speaker 1: Five minutes after five o'clock. Happy Friday, first Friday of January, and the tenth day of Christmas. Yes, it's still the Christmas season. I know a lot of people still take their Christmas trees down like the day after Christmas. Everybody seems to think that the twelve days of Christmas lead up to Christmas Day, but in actuality, the way it's supposed to be in the Christian calendar and Catholic calendar is that the first day of Christmas is Christmas Day and then runs until the twelfth Night, which is on the fifth, and then the Epiphany on the sixth. So anyway, tenth day of Christmas. Now news at the top of the hour. I was going to start off with some other stuff, but I've got to address this. They say that they're taking down social media posts that try to link the two attacks, the Las Vegas and New Orleans together, and it's how do they know. During the the news they were saying that, yes, they were in the same army base, but there's no indication that they knew each other. There's no indication that even though they were in Afghanistan together, that they knew each other. Yet the attack, both attacks happened on the same day. They rented the vehicles through the same app, a little known app. It's not like through Hertz or Avis or any of the other ones as turo thing. And to not say that there might be a connection. What harm is it for people to speculate on social media because God knows, we're not going to get the information and we're not going to get the truth from the FBI. We're not going to get the information that we want. They told us. We watched the press conference in New Orleans and we had Senator Kennedy say that, well, there's certain things that I know that I can't talk about, and I understand that while the investigation is ongoing, I shouldn't be talking about these things. But once the investigation is over, I will be able to or they will be able to tell you everything. And if it's not everything, there will be what slow hell or hell fresh hell to pay? Are we supposed to believe that, I mean, just because a senator and we've seen that, you know, when they have these hearings, when we have these testimony that the FBI director or the Homeland Security director, there will be all pompous and you know, defend the administration and lie and say that you know what is being said up on the day, as is false, that you don't know what you're talking about. We've seen Anthony Fauci push back on Rand Paul because they don't call it gain of function. He calls it something else, But it winds up being the same. And so we know doctor Fauci has lied, We know that my Orcus has lied, we know that Christopher Ray has lied. And there's been no prosecution of any of these people in terms of commit contempt of Congress lying before Congress. Yet if you say something wrong to the FBI, they'll rest you and anybody that was everywhere within one hundred yards of the Capitol. They've got their pictures and they've tracked them down. They've hauled thousands of people off to jail. And yet you have an attack, two attacks on the same day, and we're not supposed to speculate that they're somehow connected. Do they know everything? Do they You know, they've dug into their profiles, they've dug into who they are, where they've lived. They've raided the one guy's a trailer and looked through his stuff. But how do we know that what they're doing is accurate. Do we have all the information from that Las Vegas shooter years ago where hundreds of you know, they're shooting from the tower during what was at New Year's Eve and at the music festival and shooting up a bunch of people. Do we know what, why, when, where? How why that happened, how that was able to be pulled off? Who this guy actually was and how he slipped through the cracks. Was this something that was a gun bust or a gun by gone wrong? Who knows? And when you're not getting the information from the people, when you're not getting the details, Hell, we still don't even have when was the last press conference on the attempted Butler assassination? Is anybody anybody in the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream meeting? And you know, I called Fox News to task on this as well. Where are they asking questions? Where are the investigative reporters there? It's fro I mean, I love Fox News because you know, basically it's the only conservative news at night. You're certainly not going to tune into CNN. You're not going to tune into MSNBC or any of the other alphabet crap that's out there. But if you watch Fox News beginning it once they have the Five, and then they have the the Nightly Report, and then once they get into Laura Ingram, and then they get into Jesse Waters, and then they get into Hannity and then get into Gottfeld, you have seen the same clip, the same topics for at least four times. You've seen the same stories. Now Jesse Waters handles things a little bit differently, but there's still a lot of the same content. And I've had the TV on at night, and there's certain ones that I watch and then certain ones that I don't watch, or you know, once I start repeating and my wife will say sometimes how can you By the time eleven o'clock rolls around, she'll say, how can you listen to this? Over and over and over again. It's almost like you're waiting for that one additional kernel of information that you didn't have before. And the same clips, the same video, all right on down the line, and yet none of the investigative reporters, I mean, they'll do the investigation on the southern border, they'll do the investigation on Trende Oragua, they'll do the Aurora they'll talk about some of these other things, but it's almost like they go after the low hanging fruit. Nobody is digging into and asking the question every day, trying to ambush the FBI director or any of these people and try to get a statement on what happened with you. We had a candidate that was almost had his head blown off, and the nonsense that we heard from the Secret Service, the FBI and everybody involved in this was so stupid, and the way the cover up has been instead of, you know, they washed the roof down within what eight twelve hours, they kept you know, the site cleared, or was doing their investigation, but what do we know? What do we know how this guy was radicalized, how he was able to do this? And then we have Ryan Ruth that goes to within a couple months, is what three hundred yards away from being able to take a pot shot at Trump on a golf course, hiding in a place where they always know that the paparazzi hangs out and takes pictures, and nobody secured that area, and it just so happened that a Secret Service agent was walking the course and happened to see the barrel of the gun hanging out and then approaches the guy and what was the report? He was within five six feet of the guy, fired five times and missed. Wow, doesn't that give you a lot of confidence? And we still don't have any answers. We don't have any answers as far as the Afghanistan pull out, We don't have any answers. As far as anything going on in this administration, we don't have any. We've been told that there's no connection between Hunter Biden and his father, that his father knew nothing, and Joe Biden says, I knew nothing about his business dealings. And yet just in the last week, all of a sudden, we start seeing pictures that the National Archives finally decides that they're going to drop on the American people and and shows them with Hunter Biden with his business associates, and Joe with the people that he's trying to do business with in China and all these different other countries. This, this slow drip of breaking news or or information, is just abhorrent. And when you don't in the vacuum of accurate information, do we have all the details about the spy balloons? We do we know all about that? Do we now find out that they knew right from the start when that blue was launched. And I would like to believe that these guys are smart enough that they're tracking this balloon who is trying to certain weather balloon mind you, that is just happens to be not just off course and just gliding, no, but zigzagging around. It just happens to go over some of our more sensitive and secret installations around the country and then goes out to see it and get shot down. And then they recovered and say, well, we looked at the data on board, and there's no information that would be sufficient. We don't think that the Chinese gathered any secret information. Now, it would be one thing if they told us that, yeah, we wanted to see the capabilities of this, we wanted to track it, we wanted to jam the frequency. We know that it didn't get any information because we were blocking it. And yet we were getting all this information by reversing it and downloading and got into their system and reverse engineering and learned their seat Chritz. We we find out that the Treasury Department was hacked recently, and just unbelievable. I'm going to pick this up on coming up phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs The talk station.
Speaker 2: A lesson in use with Glenn Beck.
Speaker 3: I want to take a step back from the politics.
Speaker 1: Five twenty in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five kr see the talk station. Continuing on a little bit on my rant from the previous segment. You know, I had something planned. I was going to ease into the day, but when I heard the news of Papierre that they're actually going through social media accounts and taking them down, What the hell does that sound like? Sounds like the pandemic to me? Doesn't it sounds like the hunter Biden laptop to me? Doesn't it that all of a sudden that they tell you what their version or that their lies are actually the truth? And if you have any questions with that, if you raise any concerns, they're going to shoot you down and take you down. This has got to end. If this administration does nothing when they come into office, that every one of these the Google executives, the Facebook, the Instagram, all of these people that have been squashing freedom of speech need to be hauled before Congress run through the wringer and their companies either need to start losing their licenses or they need to be run out of business. The fact that you open a company, and now I understand, you sign up for Facebook and basically you are their product. They want to gather as much information about you as they want to and so that they can sell that information. And for that we get the luxury, if you will, of being able to post pictures of our family picture, all the happy memories and the stuff that we're doing. But god, I mean back in twenty sixteen, to me, that was probably the highlight or the heyday of Facebook, because people would come onto my Facebook page. They would say some of the most outrageous stuff and we'd get into arguments, which was probably a little bit of a waste of time until you know, I'd make a comment and they would, you know, with their insults and they're cursing me and telling me everything, you know what you know, who my mother was and all this sort of thing. So but it was a free flow of information. And when people would get on my page, they'd say, why do you even let this person on your page? Why do you let them comment? Why don't you unfriend them or block them? And I said, because we need to know what these people are thinking. We need to know who they are and then just shoot their arguments down. But to run from them and to just speak to the choir, to preach to the choir, that's no fun. That's why I wish people would call in hear some of my front of meies, some of the people that don't like what I have to say, people who disagree with it, I say, and try to get and get on the air. They'll we moved to the top of the list. I love to have an open debate with people about certain things. And yet when it comes to and thank god that Elon Musk bought Twitter and then cleaned house there and allowed the free flow of information back, free speech, but on this suppressing. You know, when you go to your Facebook page, I mean, you are you have given up something and what have we gotten in return? We basically have gotten nothing in return. We haven't gotten the ability to go on. I mean what you're allowed a certain number of friends. You're allowed to post certain things that they let you post, and then if they don't like what you say, well then they lower the algorithm so it only goes out to a few people. I've got very good friends that I've known for over twelve almost fourteen years now that I used to see their stuff all the time. They used to see my stuff all the time. I used to get numerous responses on stuff. Now, granted, you throw up a picture of puppies or any of that sort of stuff, which I don't do. But something that's lighthearted, you'll get all kinds of hits. But you put up anything that's slightly controversial or bring up a topic that they don't want to hear, then all of a sudden, no comments whatsoever. And my wife is a frequent user of Instagram, and she will sometimes put something out like, you know, my granddaughter or granddaughter did this, or we did this, and put an exclamation part a point, as you'll get a notification that says, be a kind when you're talking, and make sure that you're not offending people, and make sure that you're not challenging people. Be nice. What the hell is that? And it's just now they're taking it a step further. I mean, if Facebook isn't cleaned up, and if Facebook isn't, I mean when they start editing, they have now taken themselves to the point of being a newspaper or a news outlet. Because you can't go on the Inquirer's website and say anything you want. They will censor it, and they will do because that's their domain. Facebook was set up with certain tax exemptions that they could have a free flow of information. Now, obviously you can't post terror hearistic threats, and you can't be a danger. But talking about certain things, even if it's conspiracy theories or whatever, that should that shouldn't be censored. And the fact that they've voided their contract and their status with the federal government, they should be fined for that or run out of business even And of course if that happens, then oh it'll be the conservatives going after Facebook or whatever. Well, you know, if you violate the law, if you set up something and you say this is how we're going to do it, this is what we're going to do, and then you don't do it, you face the consequences, plain and simple. Phone numbers five, one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three Talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Bron Thomas fifty five k s Detalk Station, UK station five point thirty In the morning Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five k see the talk station. Some local headlines were covering for you this morning. CINCINNTI police are investigating after a man was shot in a car in West Price Hill on Thursday night. Please said it happened near the apartment complex on Gurley Road around ten forty five pm. Investigators said the victim was a black man in his thirties and was taken the University Cincinnati Medical Center in critical condition. Police said he died a short time later. Officers said they are searching for multiple suspects who drove from the shooting scene. Investigators searched with police canine units and check security cameras in the area. Multiple guns were recovered from inside the vehicle from which the victim was in which the victim was shot. So some sad situation there. Some family is going to be grieving and their lives are going to be ruined. Retired Sharonville officer arrested in prostitution bus set to be in court. Blue Ash Police said they are conducting an undercover operator. Said they were conducting an undercover operation round three pm on December fourth, the holiday in express on Creek Road. Shoonover was arrested as a result of the investigation. Retired Sharonville Police lieutenant who has been arrested in Blue Ass during an undercover operation, is set to appear in court on Thursday. Officers arrest of fifty eight year old Keith Schunover for soliciting prostitution in December of twenty twenty four. According to the press release from blue Ash Police, Blash Police said they were conducted and repeating what they were saying at the beginning of the story. Blue Ass Police Chief Scott Noel. Noel said the undercover operation wasn't specifically aimed at apprehending Shoonover. They didn't realize who he was until he was arrested. Once his name popped up, we all knew it because I'm I mean, we're a neighboring police agency. I've personally known Keith for almost thirty years. Video from the Blue Ash police interrogation at Shoonover, obtained by WCPO, showed Shoonover's reaction to the situation. I hate that I put you on this spot, Shenover told officers. It was a terrible situation. And like I said, I've been a cop for thirty six years. Sad, sad, sad. Let's see tri State. Amazon driver accused of stealing over forty packages and selling them. Amazon driver is accused of stealing over forty packages from Springdale Fulfillment Center and selling the items on Facebook Marketplace. Didn't we have a situation about a week ago where there was an Amazon driver that I guess got frustrated with the amount of packages that he had to deliver, dumped about forty of them in the woods and didn't deliver them. And I don't know. I don't know, because I know those things are tracked and they know that they're on a particular truck. I don't know how he was able to convince them that what they somehow got stolen off his truck. But anyway, and Amazon drivers, and let you see, Springdale police said in an affidavit. And an Amazon Lost Prevention specialist contacted then report an employee theft. She told police that she had received information about items near delivered never delivered on a route associated with driver like l Jodd Khan. While investigating, she found a video of Con driving to the fulfillment center on Strategic Partway, grabbing the cart with the packages, and leaving Amazon employees. Tracking program showed Con went directly to his home in Florence. You know, the nice thing about these things is that you the criminals sometimes are not very bright. The woman who reported to the police said she found Con selling items on Facebook marketplace the match the items stolen package. Cod is accused of stealing forty four packages a total of three two hundred and sixty five dollars. He was charged on December thirty first theft without consent? I is that really a term? Isn't theft by a very definition? Isn't that without consent? Why do you? I'm confused. I guess. I guess I'm gonna have to have some legal mind call in here and straighten it out. Threft? What is it? Threft by by non consent? Non consensual theft? I don't get it anyway. Five thirty five and one phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three Talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR See the talk station five thirty nine in the morning Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR. See the talk station. Phone numbers five one, three, four nine, fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phones. The more and more we learn about these two attacks on New Year's Day, the one in New Orleans and then the one at Trump Tower. And oh, by the way, the one at Trump Tower. Oh, there's no connection to the fact that it was in front of Trump Tower and that it happened to be a tesla that was blown up. All just mere coincidence. And we're being told that it was just a mere coincidence that both perpetrators rented vehicles from the same app, a very little known app that a lot of people in the news meter as I was hearing them discuss it. They even they didn't even know it existed, that they both were at the same army base. But you know, according to the experts or according to the investigators, they never met. They didn't know each other. They started to Afghanistan together and they didn't know each other. They never met over there, and yet on the same day they launch an attack on American soil because they were radicalized. Now, the fact that we are in this information vacuum, the fact that we are hearing little more bits and pieces about these people, that they're digging into their social media accounts more so than what they've done as far as the two attempted assassinations on Donald Trump and some of the other attacks on conservatives, we don't know half the information about them that we know about these people. But by god, they've got the license plate, they've got the driver's license. They knew who these people are. And I often wonder if these people aren't well, aren't known to them already either as maybe comp financial informants that have gone off the rails, or that they've been on their radar screen and they oh, they just happened to slip through the cracks. You know, when you look at this you know, when you go back to the Obama administration with Fast and Furious, they thought that they were going to pull one over on the bad guys down in Mexico. They were going to send these guns down there that were traceable and that they would be able to be found, that they could trace where the guns were going, and then bust the people that were trafficking in the guns. Well, that all went to hell, and I'm handbasket because I guess they disabled the tracking devices or they went around and then we hear okay, now fast forward to this New Orleans attack. You have a situation where they do the press conference and the person up there says, now, this is they're trying to tell us that, you know, New Orleans is used to having big crowds. I mean, after all, they have Marty Graw and then they have the Sugar Bowl down there, and then they have different football games and big events, so they're used to handling crowds. Well, apparently not so much because if you look at the video of this truck that pulled up and then turned right right and they you know, when they're blocking off the street, he turned right and then sped down the street. The cop that was there, and of course we learned that the bullards were down, those hydraulic things that pop up to prevent people from going in certain areas, that they were all being under construction because of the super Bowl in February, because New Orleans is hosting the super Bowl, and so they were making sure that those were working in time for the super Bowl. But not from Marti Graus, Okay, you know that's too much. And then you noticed that and this this hit me just unbelievable that you had this cop car that wasn't even blocking the entire street, wasn't positioned in a way that obviously this guy could drive around and then speed down the street. And then when you see the video, you see this cop get out and like looking around, like what the hell just happen? Completely surprised. Now, this is not the kind of security that you have when you think that there might be a terroristic threat. I mean, I live I mentioned this before. I live near Nku, and there are times when there is a concert there, or there's a graduation, or there's a major there's a basketball event and it's on. I have to pass by there in order to go to Kroger and get groceries and stuff, and it's annoying sometimes when they're directing traffic because they don't know what the hell they're doing. They allow way too many cars to go through. You sit there and there's you know, one, one thousand and one, one thousand and two, It might be about thirty seconds before the next car comes through. Make them wait, let us go, if you know what I mean. But when I drive up there, they will have like a cop car sort of blocking the street so that you can't go down this particular street that leads to their stadium there or the campus. Yet that is the same type of security that they had in New Orleans. Now, the threat assessment for somebody to cause some ill or some problem at an NKU graduation or an NKU the threat level at an NKU graduation or a basketball game or a concert is sure as hell way below. What is there for Marti Gras when you know there's a big crowd there and it's a ripe target. And instead of having the dump trucks pulled up like they do for the New York Marathon or that they have for the big event and making sure that there is no way in hell because you've got this huge dump truck there that's filled with sand, and that you can't push it out of the way, that it is almost on you taking up the entrance to the street, as well as even on the sidewalk, that there's no way a vehicle could get pass that. And yet they don't have the same security down there in New Orleans. And then the person admitting or saying during the press conference that well, we had all the necessary security options in place, and they just went around him. They defeated him. He defeated him. One guy, one guy was able to beat the entire New Orleans Police Department, whatever Louisiana State Police or Louisiana Bureau of Investigation was able to bypass all of that and create this carnage. Unbelievable. And no, I do not think that these two I'm not believing that these two aren't related somehow. Five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless from Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KR see the talk station on New Year and the new President promises may promises kept.
Speaker 4: We're going to keep on driving.
Speaker 5: Woke out down.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited begins here.
Speaker 6: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station texting enrolls you would reoccurring on a bit to text messages. Consent not required A.
Speaker 1: Part five fifty two in the morning, Kevin Gordon for Brian Thomas. Fifty five KR see the talk station that you know we've been talking. Like I said, at the beginning of this hour, I thought I was going to start off the show talking about some other things. And when I heard the newscast that they were actually pulling down any social media accounts or social media comments about the two of these two terrorist attacks being connected, I just really piqued my interests and is infuriating after all that has been done, after all that we have witnessed over the last well, shoot, let's go back to twenty twenty, last four or five years, and we can go back even further than that on some of these things. When you look at how many times we've been lied to, We were lied to during the pandemic, we were lied to about where I mean, they denied up until just what a year ago that it was not even a year ago that it actually was a lab leak, and they tried to tell us all this time that it was some wet market even though they learned and Ran Paul in one of the Senate hearings pointed out the fact that the gain of function that was going on which would have caused this virus was done at the Wuhan lab and that it, oh, that had nothing to do with it. It actually came out of the Wuhan wet market, Okay. And then all of the stuff that we were put through, as far as as far as COVID, as far as how contagious it was this six feet distancing all of that. Lie Lie, Lie, Lie Lie. And then we see the Hunter Biden laptop. The security officials CIA officials say that, you know, fifty one of them signed a letter. And you know what's interesting, if you go online and you do the PolitiFact or you do the fact checking on that and you put in there what the is, they'll say that it needs context, that it that no, they didn't say that it was a Russian disinformation. That is dumbfounding because everybody will say that the news reports was that it was Russian disinformation, but they never specifically said that you need to take the letter in context with everything in this said. So even the politifacts or the fact checkers are lying to us. And when you go through and look at all the stuff that's been told to us about Butler Pennsylvania, about Ryan Ruth, about the attempted assassination on the golf course, and everything we shoot. We've been told for the last four years that Joe Biden's the sharpest ball in the sharpest knife in the door, the brightest ball in the box, just on and on and on and on. There are so many people that should be never trust, should never be trusted again, and never ever ever be associated with any type of a governmental agency. Go pick some of this up. On the other side of the break, I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five krs The Talk Station.
Speaker 7: My New Year's resolution to establish a better relationship with my father, to go back to.
Speaker 5: College, spend more relaxing time.
Speaker 2: Reading, quit drinking gin last time. Fifty five krs The Talk Station. I expect it's the stuff how students people are talking about.
Speaker 1: Annie we are Hamah just turns my stomach.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs. The Talk station, and now Kevin Golden filling in for Brian Thomas on fifty five KOs the Talk station.
Speaker 8: I'm righty.
Speaker 1: Five minutes after six Happy Friday, first Friday of January, day of Christmas. We started the show off talking about the news, talking about that there's they're taking down these websites and take you know, people that are putting out conspiracy theories that somehow these two terrorist attacks in Las Vegas and New Orleans are somehow connected and they don't want that narrative out there, so they've taken down these websites. And I've talked at this at nauseum, and quite honestly, sometimes I even get tired of repeating the same things over and over and over again, the fact that we have been lied to so many times. And oh, by the way, if you've checked my Facebook page, like I said, every as I've said, every time I come on the air, I post on Facebook who my guests are and give you a quick rundown of that. At six point thirty we're gonna be talking to Dave Hatter, since I suppose since ANAI cybersecurity expert. And then at seven o'clock we're gonna be talking about to Nick Noele. He has authored a book and we're going to be talking about that, so stay tuned. But this all the lies that we've been told. I mean, we've got this right. I don't even know where to begin. You've got this Ryan Ruth who vagrant. He doesn't have two Nichols to rub together, but he's able to travel.
Speaker 2: All over the world.
Speaker 1: What he was caught with what eighteen cell phones? Eighteen cell phones that were his I'm sorry, seventeen of them were his? Do we know who the other one belonged to?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: I understand that in an investigation, and I understand that when you are trying to ascertain or link people, you don't want to let the people that you're trying to track down know that you know who they are, and you want to gather as much information as you possibly can. That would be all well and good, and that would be a great narrative if, in fact, once in a while they were actually successful, that they were actually pulled one over on the bad guys found some sort of a deep seated conspiracy within the federal government or these people connected with this particular intelligence agency out of Iran or something along those lines. I mean, I understand. I mean, but you know, when you look at all, right, you've got Hamas, You've got Hesbelah. They have the leaders of Hamas and Hesbela. The top what four or five people now from Hamas have been taken out, the top two or three from Hesbola have been taken out. They even Israel was able to actually take out the head of Hamas in Tehran, Iran and an apart heartment where he was staying because he was there for the inauguration of the new Iranian president. They have results. We don't know how they did it. They don't indicate how all the inner workings and how long they had been planning this and all the individual details. But we know what the results were, that a bad guy was taken out.
Speaker 10: But what do we have here?
Speaker 1: We've got the dead shooter and Butler and we don't know much about him. We don't know anything. What are they still trying to crack into his secret Dakota ring phones and computers and such? Do we not have the necessary people? You know, instead of being out looking for the different terrorists groups that are there, instead of looking for the three hundred and twenty five, three hundred and fifty three hundred and twenty five thousand children that have come across the border on a company that we have no idea where they are. We don't know how many of have been sex trafficked. We don't know how many of them are in sweatshops, We don't know how many have been murdered. Up to this point, we don't know anything about them. And yet all we hear from people like alexandri A Cassio Cortes is that if these border security is done and these people are arrested, she is worried about child separation separate separating children from their parents. How horrific is that? Well, what about the three hundred and twenty five thousand that have been separated from their parents? Are you not concerned about them? You're not concerned about the three hundred the millions of children that have been separated from their parents in an abortion clinic. You're not about the number of people that have been separated from their loved ones because of immigrants and illegal immsigrants murdering their children. You're not concerned about that. The FBI, they have launched investigation into people. Now get this, Okay, people so radical, so devious, that they would attend a Latin Mass. I mean, my god, can you get any more threatening than somebody that wants to go to a traditional Catholic Mass? My god, I mean, why are these people even walking the earth with as devious as they could possibly be. You attend a school board meeting and you get a little loud because your child is being indoctrinated and you've learned this because of the pandemic where your kids were at home and you actually got to see the lessons Bland that they've been hiding from you all this time, and you speak up at a meeting and now will send you are on a terror watch list. Tulci Gabbard is on a terror watch list where she gets on a plane and there's got to be like four or five air marshals watching her all the way through the airport. And to this day, you've got people on the view. You've got certain Democrats that are calling her a Russian asset, a decorated veteran, still a member of the National Guard, and a former congresswoman, and she is a domestic terrorist. And you got compare that to Hunter Biden and the secrets that he probably transferred, the influence that he peddled with all these business contacts that he had, And you're going after parents, You're going after people like Tulci Gab. You're so busy investigating. Oh, yes, we need to weed out all of the faith loving, god loving and possible conservatives in the military service. We need to weed them out and get rid of them, because by God, we can't have somebody in the military that loves the country, can we. So we have these people being investigated, weed it out and so on. We have people being kicked out of the military because they won't take the jab. We have all of these investigations going on. Of course, they're not going to be able to find these terrorists we've got. Biden in twenty twenty three at some commencement addressed saying the biggest threat to America, well besides the existential threat of climate change, but on this particular day, the existential threat was white supremacists. I mean, what the fifteen or so that are that that are running around the hills play an army and stuff. Those are the guys we're supposed to fear. And yet we're letting these assassins run free. We're letting these people fall through the cracks, the neighbors that have told the FBI or the groups that you should be on the lookout for this particular person because he's kind of a whack job. No, no, no, we don't want to pay attention to them. We want to we want to investigate the domestic terrorists at these school board meetings. And a memo from the Justice Department, Merrick Garlands saying so, and then we have for the last year two years during the campaign that Donald Trump wants to is a Nazi, Donald Trump wants to be Hitler, Donald Trump is Mussolini, Donald Trump is Stalin. Donald Trump is an existential threat to democracy, and Republicans are, by the way, and when you break down the word existential, I mean that just you know, that may not but what you're talking about at that point is the threat to the existence of So they are saying that somebody is a threat to the existence of democracy by them campaigning and buy what they are saying. So of course that's good to go ahead and prosecute them, take them up on trumped up charges, and try to ruin them financially, and then when that didn't work, you assass try to assassinate him and these are the people that we are supposed to believe that they're doing these proper investigations. And then all of a sudden, once the election was over, Oh never mind. General Millie was on a panel. Oh, everything's gonna be fine, don't worry about it, even though before he was saying two weeks before say that this man poses the biggest threat that the country has ever seen. I'll tell you what. The biggest threat to this country is the scandal that we have had for the last four years, outlined by the Wall Street Journal, the cover up of Joe Biden's dementia, how he was incapable of staying awake in meetings, that they were spoon spoon feeding stuff to him, they were controlling him with his inner circle, and not allowing him to have cabinet meetings, not letting him have very long meetings whatsoever, and the meetings all had to be short, and that they were covering for him. So who's been in charge? Talk about an existential threat to democracy, talk about treasonous acts, talking about people in the cabinet that saw this and didn't speak up and didn't push for the twenty fifth Amendment to pull him out of office. Not that I wanted to see Kamala Harris as president, but still, this guy was not in charge. Who has been pulling the strings, who has been in charge, who has been making the decision, Because I guarantee you it's not somebody who was elected, and it's not somebody who was put in there by the people. It was somebody put in there by someone, whether or whoever it was. That to me is the biggest scandal, and that is something that needs to be investigated. And any in my opinion, any executive orders, any of the commutations, any of the commutations or the pardons, should be eliminated, those should be set back, those should be set aside. Because if you've got an aging person and you put and they're not capable of knowing what's going on, and you put a document in front of them and have them sign it, it's an all on void. So any of the stuff that this person dementia ridden has been pointed out should be a dollin void, unless he wants to go undergo a cognitive test and then they can determine based on that probably how far back this dementia started. Phone numbers five, one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred one eight hundred day two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K. See the talk station running buck six twenty one in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K. See the talk station phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Go to the phones week go let's talk to Bob. Bob fifty five K. See how are you this morning?
Speaker 6: I'm well, Thank you, mister Kevin. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing just fine. I'm doing just fine.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 6: I was listening to for most of the morning and I did not hear you raise a question in regard to the two terrorists. I know the party line is that they're not connected, they didn't know each other as such. But I'm thinking that the person who did the rental No, you say this was a basically unknown rental company, but I'll bet there's someone in the background there that knows or me the two individuals and help set this up.
Speaker 1: And well it was on this app touro. Now, I think anybody can log onto that now, you know, digging into as I would agree with you that you know somebody would have made them aware of that. But you know, if you and I have a conversation and I say to you, now, well I got this great app that if you want to rent a car, where's the evidence of that? So that's definitely a connection. And I'm I'm I hope that they're going to go in that direction. I mean the mere I mean, we know that the two served on the same base, were deployed in Afghanistan at the same time, so and they supposedly they didn't know each other, but somewhere along the line both of them were radicalized. And maybe the connection is to who radicalized them might be part of the connection.
Speaker 6: Right, And I suspect of a radicalized person in this rental company in the background. The other the other thing that I thought about is in New Orleans, they did not have the barrier up that normally is there. Again, the party line was old barriers were taken out, they ordered new ones, and they just didn't get there. On time, so they weren't there. But I don't think that's true. As you pointed out, there are other barriers for the stadium and so forth. I suspectors had another radicalized person in the background in New Orleans who just happened to arrange for the barrier not to be there, and then gives this strange narrative that, well, the new barriers just didn't get here on time.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at the corruption that's involved in this in the city of New Orleans and the amount of corruption from top to bottom, there's there's possibility that you have an awful lot of incompetence and maybe you don't need somebody on the inside. All you just need to do is recognize the incompetence and work around it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: But see that the driver is a terrorist driver, I think must have known that the barrier would not be there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there were news reports talking about the barriers that were being repaired. I mean, we're we've got news reports that the Big Mac Bridge is being repaired, being told that which streets are shut down for whatever events and so on. So a lot of this stuff in preparation for the Super Bowl would have probably been in the news as far as what has been taken down or what hasn't been taken down, or what's being repaired and what's not being repaired. So I'm not sure that there needs to be any nefarious thing involved in that. Just pick up a newspaper or so.
Speaker 6: See. I don't know what was in their knees in that area, but that may be true that it was published so the terrorist knew, well I could take advantage of the situation. Yeah, you know who knows. I suspect that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure that we'll know everything, Bob. I'm sure that they will tell us everything once they have completed their investigation fifty years from now. Bob, thank you so much. I appreciate the phone call. Late for a break here. Yeah, it's kind of like, yeah, we'll know everything about the Kennedy assassination one of these, well, either Kennedy assassinations. We may even find out the real truth behind the Martin Luther King Junior assassination sometime well, no, that's let me see, that's fifty maybe sometime within the next hundred years. Dave Hatter's coming up at the part of the hour. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five kre see the talk.
Speaker 5: Station Affordable Imaging School.
Speaker 1: Coming up on six thirty one. Kevin Brdon in for Brian Thomas fifty five Karisee detalk Station. It is Tech Friday. Our good friend Dave Hatter is here cerebersecurity expert, the premier cybersecurity expert in since according to in my opinion, Dave. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 10: Morning Kevin, Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Always good to be here, always glad to have you. My friend got some This is like scare the hell out of a half hour on the morning show here, But we need to know these things. Chinese communist military writings revealed plans for strategic influence operations through TikTok. Now this is an old I mean we have heard this off and on for several years now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Kevin, and I think this is an important story because it's bigger than just TikTok. Although TikTok has been under fire off and on for years. As I'm sure you and all your listeners are well aware, a law was passed the banit that apparently is now going to the Supreme Court to try that work out.
Speaker 10: Can that be upheld?
Speaker 8: But you know, the original complaints about TikTok were privacy related. Then there became concerns about propaganda and persuasion, and I think this story is interesting. So the headline you read us from the Washington Times, and you know it goes on to essentially warnt about the same kind of things that I and others have been concerned about. Again, the data collection is bad. TikTok aggressively collects your data. I encourage people go see for themselves. For any app, especially if it has a Chinese Communist Party source, check out the privacy. Well, that's a very strong warning sign, I think, Kevin, and you may see a theme in some of these articles I sent you. You know, the Chinese Communist Party, the People's Republic of China. They're not our friends. They're increasingly adversarial with us. And when you basically have an application on a device in your pocket that has acts to virtually every piece of information about you, again, don't take my word for it. Go look at the Apple privacy label in the Apple Store and see what data TikTok collects. And then think that goes back to China, to a company controlled by the Chinese Communist Party where they passed the law. I want to remind folks in the Hill did a piece on this. They passed actually a couple of different laws that require companies in China to turn any government any data the government wants. So you have a device in your pocket, it can listen to you, It knows where you are, it knows who you talk to, it knows what you talk about. All of that data going to China. And that's bad enough. But then when you get into the propaganda and the persuasion aspects of it. Forbes did a piece on this heating feature TikTok has where it can essentially are they that people controlling it can make amplify some stories and suppress others. That gets us back to the propaganda aspects of this, And again I encourage.
Speaker 1: For the sounds on Google.
Speaker 10: Well, it's think about this, Kevin.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine during the Cold War if we have allowed the Soviet to put devices in your house or in your pocket that could listen to you that knew everything about everything you were doing at all times or no, of course we.
Speaker 1: Would or radio free SUSSR, I mean broadcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but this is even worse than that, Kevin, because that you know, radio only talks to you, right, It doesn't listen to you. It doesn't know your location, it doesn't know who you text or call and what you what you're texting or calling about. As a reminder, again related to this story, we've now seen nine different telecom companies broken into the FEDS have urged that everyone use into end encrypted messaging apps because all your data going through these networks can be captured and subverted. So you know, this TikTok article is basically saying, again Washington Times, people should read it for themselves. Here's I'm reading directly from it, the Chinese Communist Party, the People's Liberation Army. If you, TikTok is one of several strategic tools for political influence operations and military support acquitting to open source intelligence recently made public. So when people say, well, how is tik talk worse than Facebook or Google or fill in the blank, my answer as well, because it's controlled by a Chinese company. China has laws that require them to turn your data over, and even worse, now from released writings, we see that they intend to use the propaganda component. They intend to use TikTok as an influence tool to amplify their narratives and suppress Western narratives.
Speaker 10: Or whatever it is they want.
Speaker 8: So again, while some people have always said, I'll come on, David, that's just a conspiracy theory, you know, come on, why is this worse than Facebook?
Speaker 10: Google? Fill in the blank.
Speaker 8: It's because it's controlled by the Chinese Communist Party and clearly they intend to if they haven't used it already, they clearly intend to use it, based on their own writings, as a way to manipulate Americans in the West in general. So TikTok should go away. You know, President by our President Trump originally was for banning TikTok. Now apparently he's come off of that. You know, I'm i while I'm generally not for this sort of thing, i am absolutely for banning TikTok because of the propaganda nature and the fact that it's essentially spyware in your pocket or the biggest adversary we have on the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, Dave Hanter. And the thing is is that when you talk about conspiracy theory, is the difference between the conspiracy theory and fact is probably about six months. So we know that, and when your adversary tells you exactly what they are going to do and how they are going to do it. Maybe you ought to pay attention because that's exactly what they're doing through TikTok. So Yeah, agreed, all right, we need to step out real quick, you know, the drill or get my guest, Dave, cybersecurity expert. We've got a few other things to talk out, and I've got one for you, my friend. Hopefully we can talk about that. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five krs the talk station First Warning Weather Forecast WIN our advisory until ten am. I'm gonna have some white snow until about eight am. Low in the thirties. Uh, let me see. The high today is going to be thirty low of eighteen. Tomorrow is going to be a high of twenty nine and a low of twenty Right now thirty four degrees fifty five kr. See the talk station. Chuck Ingram has traffic.
Speaker 5: Friendly UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is the region's first and only provider of specialized primary care services for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five u SE see see Highway Traffic continues to look good this morning. No major problems to be with, even with the wet roads Riverside Drive that's closed between Collins and Kemper due to an accident at the railroad over pass involving a semi chuck Ingram On fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty nine in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KR see the talk station. I guess Dave Hatter, Cincinnati cyber security expert talking as well as I keep saying, that's scare the heck out of your Friday about our star tech Friday. Thanks for hanging with us. US lawmakers unveil a plan to give all Americans the right to online privacy. I see some roadblocks here, but let's have at it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is interesting, Kevin, because there there's an organ for folks who care about privacy, and you know, we don't have enough time for me to really get into why you should. You know, we could easily do several hours on that topic. Yes, but I mean if you just go back to what we just talked about here with TikTok and the idea that you know, really sensitive data about you is being collected all the time from your devices, your car, your doorbell, your.
Speaker 10: Computer, et cetera.
Speaker 8: And then you know, being used in ways that perhaps you don't fully understand or would not be able to, would not appreciate if you did. There's an organization called IAPP iapp dot org, the International Association of Privacy Professional They have a map and they track privacy legislation. Right now, about eighteen states have passed some sort of law. I like to, I like to, you know, give my friends a little grief over in Ohio because for once, Kentucky actually did something useful ahead of Ohio.
Speaker 10: Kentucky's legislature did.
Speaker 1: Pass myself off of the floor.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: Actually, in Kentucky we usually do things a lot better sometimes than Ohio, so that's not a surprise. I apologize.
Speaker 8: We did pass a privacy law, and I know Ohio has one working through the legislature. About eighteen states have one. But my point, Kevin is it's kind of a pass where quill. Different states have different rules. Some are very stringent, like California, which kind of gets close to the General Data Protection.
Speaker 10: Regulation and the EU. Others are a lot less rigorous. And the point is I understand.
Speaker 8: You know, as as a former small business owner someone that works in a small business with a lot of small businesses, I understand how burdensome it can be to have to try to comply with different laws all around the country. So I think you can make a strong case, and especially for you as a consumer, because while as I said last segment, I'm generally an anti regulation guy, this is a scenario where when companies don't do the right things and your data gets leaked or stolen, then you, as a consumer, are ultimately the one that suffers. Even if that company goes out of business, the downstream effects of your data being leaked or stolen can linger for years, if not decades, as bad guys use that data to either impersonate you and get credit or whatever in your name, or in many cases, because there's now so much data about us thanks to apps like TikTok and companies like Facebook out there, that it makes it much easier for them to fish you and create much more realistic emails, much more realistic voicemails, much more realistic texts because they have information about you from these leaks and breaches that make them appear to be legitimate when they claim to be your bank or your insurance company or whatever sort of guys, they're using National Public Data.
Speaker 1: They touched on this last week with the data breaches and how the phishing exercises and send you these emails that appear legal, yeah legit.
Speaker 8: So yes, yeah, so they're they're using all that data. National Public Data is a background check company. Roughly three b and records were stolen. And I just saw over the past week, Kevin, that apparently apparently, uh, the social Security number of every American was leaked in that breach.
Speaker 1: So lovely.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is a real problem.
Speaker 8: And while I'm I'm generally against legislation, and I think most of the time, you know, particularly when it comes to anything tech related, the tech is moving way faster than the legislators are.
Speaker 10: Keeping up with.
Speaker 8: But the good news is, and kind of as you said segueing into this, there is a move a foot to create a national privacy law that would require companies to protect your data and have tea when they don't, because, like I said, I understand how burdensome this can be, especially with this patch where quilt of eighteen different rules now, but like you see, we're the ones that suffer. You know, if you're a company and you get breached, and say, even if you are catastrophically impacted and you go out of business, you and I and everyone else listening to the show this morning are the ones that suffer from this data being out there. We need to get serious about this, just like we do all aspects of cybersecurity. In my opinion, there should be some sort of privacy law that creates rules where you are required to protect this consumer information and creates teeth when you don't.
Speaker 1: So, Amica, instead of going back and reinventing the wheel, is there one out there that is currently in existence that should be the national standard.
Speaker 8: Well, the CCPA, the California Consumer Privacy Act, is by far the most stringent. It may be overkill. I understand why people don't like it. From a consumer perspective, it's by far the best for you. There needs to be some balance here. I think what Kentucky did is pretty good. It's missing some key things. In my mind, it's not as strong as it could be, and I'm hoping over time we can ease into that. But if you look into the American Privacy Rights Act, that's what this bill is proposed. It's a bipartisan piece of legislation introduced by a Democrat and the Senate and a Republican in the House.
Speaker 10: You know, I don't know what legs it has.
Speaker 8: It's something I'm kind of paying attention to and trying to work with the local legislators I know in this area to get this done. I would encourage all of your listeners go look into this particular bill again, American Privacy Right Privacy Rights Act.
Speaker 6: I don't love it.
Speaker 10: It's much better than nothing.
Speaker 8: It would be way better in my opinion, to have something like this nationwide rather than all these different regulations. If you're a business that needs to comply with this, But again, as consumers who are people also that work in these businesses, you really should care about your privacy. You really should want to ensure that companies who are increasingly collecting your data in all forms, in every conceivable way are incentivized and penalized, incentivized to did the right thing in penalized when they don't.
Speaker 10: I mean that's where the bottom line, So, you know, can this happen?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of powerful lobbyists who don't like it because of course it creates extra costs and regulations for them.
Speaker 1: Bactly we need it, Yeah, I guess is, Dave Hatter. We've got a couple other things to talk about. But you know, when you see when you mentioned that the technology moves much faster than the legislation. I mean, we are still waiting on a twenty twenty three bill that would force companies to allow AM radios in all cars, and that still hasn't been passed. The importance of that with go ahead.
Speaker 8: I'm just going to say, it's kind of crazy because what's the ejection, Yeah, exactly, what's the objection to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, other than the fact that it's the main driver of when there's an emergency out there, that that is the main driver to get that two people and so something that important is still lingering out there. So the length of this time of these legislation is just insane. Dave Hadder will be right back and we'll talk about the next topic. And like I said, I got one for you too, get your opinion on that. I'm Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: The holidays are a blast, but the financial hangover that could be a huge bummer in Matt and I'm Joel.
Speaker 2: We are from the How to Money podcast and if you are dreading.
Speaker 1: The first one and forecast winter weather advisory until ten am. Light snow continues through morning rush hour ends about eight am. It's going to be a high of thirty today and a low of eighteen tomorrow, high of twenty nine and a low of twenty Right now thirty four degrees fifty five KR. See the talk station chuck Ingram has traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Traffic Center of the Universe to be a Cincinnati Cancer Centers, the region's first and only provider of specialized primary care services for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five U see see see. Highway traffic continues to look good this morning. No major problems to be with, even with the wet roads. Riverside Drive that's closed between Commins and Kemper due to an accident at the railroad over Pats involving a semi chucking rom On fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six continuing our conversation with Dave Hatter, Cincinnati cyber security expert, and just a lot of great information forget Chrome, Google starts tracking all your devices in eight weeks. Yeah, Kevin.
Speaker 8: So anyone that knows me or has ever listened to me talking about this stuff in the media knows I'm not a fan of Google. Google like Meta. So let's let me take back up a stuff. Alphabet is the parent company of Google. Now, Meta is the parent company of Facebook. And it's important to understand these names. You can understand the players and what platforms they own, because you know, Alphabet is not just Google, Meta.
Speaker 10: Is not just Facebook.
Speaker 8: For example, Meta has you know, WhatsApp and Instagram and other other brands and platforms under the Meta banner.
Speaker 10: So you have to understand the business.
Speaker 8: Model of these companies, which is you are not their customer, you are their product.
Speaker 10: I mean, think about it. What can you buy from Meta?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they made those goggles, and you know, there's a couple of different things, but in general, they provide platforms like WhatsApp and Messenger and Facebook for free quote unquote, because they collect your data and monetize it.
Speaker 10: And the same thing with Google.
Speaker 8: Right, they have Google, the Google Search engine, they have the Chrome web browser, they have the Android operating system. Yes, you can buy a pixel phone from Google. So there are are some products you can buy, but generally speaking, both of these companies and others like Facebook or twit TikTok rather make their money off of your data. Now, I'm not saying that in and of itself is necessarily bad or nefarious. What I am saying is you have to understand their business model versus a company like Apple or Microsoft. Yes, Microsoft collects your data. Yes Apple collects your data, but their business model is different. They are not in the business of selling your data. Now I'm not saying that that will never happen, but generally speaking, they're making hardware and software products they sell to you, and that's where they make their money. So when you look at these data oriented companies and this Google thing that that article points out, they want to collect as much data back to as possible and one of the things they've realized and by the way, there's a lawsuit with the Department of Justice where they would potentially have to divest their web browser Chrome. So Chrome is a tool. It's a web browser, just like Safaris a web browser for Apple, or Edges the web browser for Microsoft. And for a long time, Chrome was collecting enormous amounts of data about you with cookies and that sort of thing, whether you're using Google platforms or not. If Google has to dive ast Chrome, and because more and more people are starting to get wise to privacy and blocking cookies and that kind of thing, they would potentially lose a lot of data. They also know that more and more people are using their phones, they're consuming content through smart TVs and streaming and that sort of thing where you're not using a Chrome browser and they're not collecting that data. So they're looking at other techniques, as that article plants help in one in particular called fingerprinting, And what they're talking about in that article is basically they're moving away from cookies and traditional ways of tracking online to fingerprinting, which is more difficult to know when it's being done, it's more difficult to block. And the idea with this fingerprinting concept is they'd be able to track you across multiple, if not all, devices, so they would not only collect more data about you, but have a more complete picture of what you're doing, because it's worth more money to them, right. The more data they have, the more they know about you, the more they can use that information to persuade you. The more, they can use that information as you know, fuel to get other companies to buy it and spend lots of money with them, whether it's selling you ads or selling that data to them for whatever they want to do with it.
Speaker 10: So that's what it's all about. Guess how do you avoid that?
Speaker 1: How do you avoid that data gathering? Is it because your devices are connected or does it need to do you need to sink all your devices to these browsers.
Speaker 8: That's a good question, and I would start out and the first step is awareness and caring about your privacy. I recently wrote a blog post on my on LinkedIn. People can easily find it. I'll send you the link where I kind of explain the technologies that I use for my personal life. Right the stuff we're using in trust is different. It's you know, more enterprise grade business stuff. But part of the question, part of the answer your question rather Kevin, is you know, to think about privacy and choose privacy oriented platforms and to avoid these avoid platforms from companies that want to attract you like this, and then when possible, using these privacy oriented platforms and tools, you know, use them to limit the flow of information to these companies and just avoid their properties altogether.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely I do have one thing before we get out of here, and of course people should go to your LinkedIn page and I we'll talk about that. I saw this article about smart glasses being developed or being available through meta ray band, metaal sunglasses. Smart classes will come into focus in twenty twenty five. I assume that this is one that we want to avoid.
Speaker 8: Also, well, here's the thing I fully understand, especially like if there's someone who doesn't have good site, how this could be beneficial for you. But in general, I have a lot of privacy concerns if I have smart glasses on. And you may recall Google had a product for a while didn't really care if you know, I wear glasses every day, Kevin. If my glasses have a camera and a microphone in them and you have no idea that I am recording you, that's a real privacy problem for you. So while I fully understand how beneficial it might be for me to be hands free, like let's say I'm working on my car and I want to watch a YouTube video and I could somehow talk to my glasses and it could show them to me. I fully get how cool. That could be hands free using both hands. I don't get my computer or tablet dirty. But at the same time, unless there's a clear way for you to know that you are talking to someone who is recording you, that's a real major problem in my mind. That's like something right out of orwell, you know, nineteen eighty four was, you know, like forty years off. So I'm not a fan of them, unless and until this might require some regulation. There would have to be some kind of light or something on them that tells you, Hey, this person over here with these glasses.
Speaker 1: How about a little warning flag that comes up and just kind of flash flutters in the breeze, warning, warning, danger, danger.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's again. I mean I could see an upside to it.
Speaker 8: I can also a serious downside, like, you know, could you be in some kind of sensitive legal negotiations. Yeah, and the person in the room that you're talking to is capturing all of that somehow. I mean I could point out many, many, many cases where that could go bad. Yes, for the average.
Speaker 1: Person, it would be too hard to figure that one out. Dave Hatter, thank you so much, always great stuff, Always great talking to you, my friend. And we've got to get together for lunch sometimes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm up for that.
Speaker 8: Just let me know what works for you. And yeah, always my pleasure, Kevin. Happy New Year to you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, do you take care? Dave Hatter since Anty cybercurity cyber security expert, coming up top of the hour, and we've got Nick Nole who's written a book and we'll talk about that. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 2: A full rundown of the biggest headlines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour, a critical message, but it's important. Fifty five KRC the Talk station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored five minutes after seven o'clock. Happy Friday, first Friday of January twenty twenty five and the tenth day of Christmas. Welcome to the program, Nick no, author of Our God Given Freedom. Welcome the program. Nick. How are you this morning?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 9: Kevin, thank you, and I'm great this morning, and I'm here to talk about the debate over H one B Visus, especially which touches on everything I write about. First of all, I am a Frederick Douglas Republican, and I am a Trump Republican Democrats and establishment Republicans say we need more of these H one B visas, But I say we need to stop the division and the unequal treatment in our country. Millions of black and white Americans, and male and female could do these jobs if not for our Democrat run system of public education. Frederick Douglas wrote at the US Founding, the richest, most powerfully leads in the country were the slave plantation owners who founded the Democratic Party.
Speaker 4: You know, while our.
Speaker 9: Founders tried to secure our freedom, our God given freedom with the US Constitution, the Democrats tried to make black Americans feel and be inferior to white people. And that's what they did to try to maintain.
Speaker 1: And that's not in the past, my friend, that continues through to today.
Speaker 9: So absolutely, that's what I was going to say. The same class as Richie leads runs our education system today. And after Douglas, Thomas Sewle and late Walder Williams wrote extensively about this, and both of them are quoted in my book. Black black students are assumed to be inferior and advanced through our system without achieving And you know, for the friend, Walder Williams called this a fraudulent education. A friend of mine is a black lady who owns her own scientific related business. She taught science for a year in a Cincinnati public school, mostly black high school.
Speaker 10: She she.
Speaker 9: Assigned them. She gave them two weeks and assigned them to do a report on a scientific subject, but no one did the report because they said they didn't know how to write a report. So she took the time to teach them how to write a report, and every student turned in a report. She was criticized for that because somebody else was supposed to teach him how to write reports. But she said that in the same high school they had all the All the students were congratulated whenever they had any kind of athletic achievement, but they were never congratulated for academic achievements.
Speaker 4: My co author K.
Speaker 9: Carl Smith has a brother who teaches robotics to black children in elementary school, and his students have won awards.
Speaker 4: For the robotics work that they do.
Speaker 9: Their dad, Kay Carl, and his brother's dad was a NASA scientist Eisenhower, John F.
Speaker 4: Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr.
Speaker 9: All said that we need to teach black and white we need to treat black and white Americans equally, and that's exactly what we need to do. One of my black classmates from a Catholic high school more than fifty years ago, has spent his life as as a medical doctor and a psychiatrist.
Speaker 4: The reason we need h one b Vsus.
Speaker 9: Is the Democrat run public schools that discriminate against black and white, and black versus white, and male versus female.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a situation. My guess is nick nole, but it's you know, remember George W. Bush referred to the soft bigotry of low expectations. What we see in the Democratic Party is the hard bigotry of no expectations. How you see that through the academic standards they set certain schools in the inner city. We see that, how they how they try to well they and even more insidious, I believe, is when they started doing the affirmative action and the DEEI where you getting a student to go to a ivy League school without having the preparation for that and then them fail, and then what that does to their psyche because their high school education wasn't to the extent that to bring them up to the academic standards of going to an IVY lead school. And so you are bringing you are are setting somebody up for failure. And when I look and you see that even in the all the universities that the single biggest class, well classes are in the first year remedial English, math and history or what's the other one, math and well anyway, they're a yeah, there are there are, you know, remedial classes, which means that they've graduated from high school and aren't up to the standards of the school, whether it be Northern Kentucky University, the university, you know, even some of the trade schools. And and this is sad. And yet we've got the and I you know, I'm sure there's a lot of good teachers in the teachers' unions and and there's a lot of good teachers out there, but by and large, they are they are doing no service to their their students and preparing them for the future.
Speaker 9: That's exactly right, Kevin. And when you say that, you sound almost exactly like Thomas Soul.
Speaker 4: He says you're doing well.
Speaker 1: Maybe Thomas Soul sounds like me, you know, I don't know, he's in his late nineties. Yeah, I know, he's not him.
Speaker 4: He's been talking about this far.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 4: And Walter Williams did too during his whole life.
Speaker 9: And you know he's the one that called our public education system a fraudulent system of education. Yeah, because they pretend I miss him so badly advancing people.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he was. He was a great writer and a great man to stand up for freedom.
Speaker 9: And you know, we just we have people that we can use to do all these jobs that need to be done in this country if we had a proper education system.
Speaker 1: Well, Nick, even if we do have the proper education system, I know of several individuals and I think I had a caller the other day when I was in that when you get into the programming, when you get into data processing and those fields that the people that are qualified for that they are being pushed out in favor of these H one B visas, h H one B visas where they can bring in somebody from another country and pay them less money to do the same job. There was a story years ago that Disney did this. They told their employees that you know you're going to be a trained your replacement, and if you don't comply, then you're not going to get your severance package, and so they had to train the employees to take their jobs, which was for less pay. We see this and sometimes in where you've seen some of these age discrimination lawsuits where somebody who has been doing a job and they bring in somebody that's twenty thirty years younger than them at less pay to do the same job and push the other people out. So this is not just you know, African Americans and people that aren't qualified or available to do the job. We've got companies that are ignoring the people that can do the job in favor of cheaper labor and abusing the system.
Speaker 9: That's right, and Disney is known as one of the welcust companies because of their efforts to try to bring in people who were not qualified and trying.
Speaker 4: To change the way we do things. This is this is really an important thing.
Speaker 9: Is there's a huge discrimination between black and white, and male and female the way they're treated in our public education system. And that's the root of the problem, I believe, and and throughout our government. It's not just the education system, but throughout our government. People are treated differently based on their ethnicity and their sex. And this just needs this needs to stop. You know, it's Ike said that Eisenhower back in back in the nineteen fifties, you know. JFK followed that up, following Eisenhower and Martin Luther King Junior said the same thing. We need to treat people equally. And as Martin Luther King said, we need to value people based on the content of their character, not on the color of their skin. And we just we need to we need to follow what these amount have told us many many years ago. But nobody seems to pay attention and it's time that we start paying attention now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And we've had the last four years of where we have had the effects of and we've seen the effects of DEI, we've seen the effects of this indoctrination that we've seen in terms of the education system. And I think if you're looking for a bright spot or silver lining from the pandemic, the fact that so many of these kids were at home, the parents had to be home as well because their businesses were shut down or they were working from home, and they could see what their kids were learning. Hopefully this will be enough to spur them on to keep in touch with what their kids are learning and make sure that these curriculums are changed because we're raising an entire group of citizens that aren't qualified for the technology that they're going to be seeing over the coming years to do the job on day one. And that is something that definitely has to change.
Speaker 9: That's exactly right. And back back when jd Vance was running for Senate, you know, a few years ago, before he got the endorsement of Trump to run for Senate, I congratulated him one day because it's something he did. The Inquire published the story saying that he had snubbed the Chamber of Commerce, and I said, why is this? And I read the rest of the article and they said that he was the only one of the seven candidates who did not show up at the Chamber of Commerce. They explain why they should, they should endorse him, and the reason he didn't is because he said, Hey, I know what you want. You want more immigrants coming in here, and I want more people, more Americans to be hired for jobs. And this is pretty strange. I mean, it might be pretty strange to some people to know that the JD. Vance's wife is of Indian descent. Both her parents. Yeah, we're from India.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, but Quarley for a break here, and I want to thank you for spending time with us this morning. And the name of the book if you wanted to give it out or where people can get in touch with you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's Our God Given Freedom, of Our God Given Freedom. It's on Amazon and it's available through me at NOE. I'll three three four five at hotmail dot com. Very good, you can get in your place. So thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Kevin, My pleasure, My pleasure, Nick Nole, author of the book Our God Given Freedom and talking about these h one b visus. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five. Care see the talk station?
Speaker 2: Have you taken your family?
Speaker 1: Seven in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five Care see the talk station. I'd like to say smoke in the studio because we are on fire this morning. I'd like to think legend of my own mind. We're talking about all this stuff, these protests, and we're actually talking about this terrorist attack in both Las Vegas and New Orleans, and we had I saw some of these demonstrations that were in the streets in New York yesterday, And one of the clips I saw was somebody all dressed up in the Palestinian Oh gosh, what is that? The thing Kaifa or Kifa whatever, the thing is the headdress that they put on with the scarf and the symbol those people. I saw somebody screaming, go back to Europe. In our streets, we've got Palestinian pro hamas, in my opinion, terrorists protesting because we support Israel. Now, where are the cameras, Where are the facial recognition of that? Where are these people? Why are these ringleaders not being rounded up, looked at, investigated to see what their ties are. Yet, if you go to a school board meeting and you raise your voice because your kid is being indoctrinated, then all of a sudden you're a domestic terrorist. The biggest threat in this country, according to Joe Biden, was not you know, communism, was not red, it was not Jijingping and communist China. It wasn't anything else other than white supremacists. That they were the biggest threat other than Donald Trump to democracy. And yet you've got these people that are actually celebrating the murder of twelve hundred and thereabouts of Israelis on October seventh, and you've got the hostages that are still being held. There are what still eight American hostages? Where has been the outcry from any And I criticize Fox on this as well. What are they saying? Why are they still showing the same story and the same clips show after show after show after show. Do some independent thought, get to another subject, talk about another issue other than just you know, the same thing over and over and over again, have a little bit of originality. Where is anybody caring about these hostages? Why isn't anybody talking about that? Why isn't their pressure on the government to do this? Now they're saying, oh, yeah, we're working through diplomatic efforts, so on. Well, you know what needs to be done is of course that Donald Trump has said those hostages better be released or they're all hell will be paid. There will be hell to be paid. And those are the kinds of things. That's the kind of rheter that is necessary in order to end this. You put the fear of God in your enemies. You don't have you know, if they fear you, you don't have to fight them. And that is one of the things that has been missing from this administration, among other things, leadership to begin with, and maybe some people in charge of the government that actually likes this country. That would be a novel thought five one three seven four nine fifty five D one eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound five point fifty at and T wireless funk Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 5: What's up.
Speaker 1: Seven nine in the morning, Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five K see the talk station. Local headlines were covering for you this morning. And retired Sharonville officer arrested in prostitution bus it Retired Sharonville Police lieutendant, who was arrested in Blue Ash during an undercover operation is set to appear in court. Well was set to apeer in court yesterday. Officers arrest fifty eight year old Keith Schuenover for soliciting for soliciting prostitution December twenty twenty four. Blue Ash Police said they were conducting an undercover operation at around three pm on December fourth at the Holiday In Express on Creek Road. Shoonover was arrested as a result of the investigation, Blue Ash Police Chief Scott Noel. Noel said the undercover operation wasn't specifically aimed at apprehending Shoonover. They didn't realize who he was until he was arrested. Quote once his name popped up, we all knew it because, I mean, we are a neighboring police agency, said Noel. I've personally known Keith for almost thirty years. The video of the Blue Police interrogation is Shoonover, obtained by WCPO, showed Shoonover's reaction to the situation. I hate that I put you in this spot, Shoonover told officers it was terrible situation. And like I said, I've been a cop for thirty six years. And they go into details on the police report four years his record. Police report that the woman identified him as a man who just in her room. Woman showed officers a text exchange between them where Shoonover agreed to meet her for half an hour for two hundred dollars. You know, I believe that this particular, at least Blue Ash, There's been a couple of hotels and hotels up there that have been the subject of police things over the last couple of years, and you would think that people would know better, that they would have a better understanding of what's going and especially a retired police officer for crying out loud knowing that these sting operations happen. When you are doing something via text, when you're doing something online, you don't know if the person on the other end is actually who they say they are, and if you're going to meet them, chances are it may not be who you think they are and it may be a sting operation. So I gesz, I gotta wonder. Police are in me see man dead after a Price Heal shooting. Police are investigating after a man was shot in the car and West Price Hill on Thursday night. Police said it happen near the apartment complex on Gurley Road around ten forty five pm. Investigators said the victim was a black man in his thirties, taking the University Hospital the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in critical condition. Police said he died a short time later. Officers said they searching for multiple suspects who drove from the shooting scene. Investigators searched police canine units and check security cams in the area. Multiple guns were recovered from inside the vehicle of the victim. So tragic story there. Tri State Amazon driver accused of stealing over forty packages and selling those items online. Amazon driver is accused of stealing over forty packages from spring Dale Fulfillment Center and selling the items on Facebook marketplace. The individual's name is el Godi kha As. Springdale Police said the affidavit that Amazon lost prevention specialists contacted them to port and employee theft. While investigating, she found video of cod driving to the fulfillment center on Strategic Parkway Parkway, grabbing the cart with the packages, and leaving. Amazon's employee tracking program showed Kyle went directly to his home in Florence. Woman also reported police that she found costs selling items on Facebook marketplace. Cose accused of Stephen stealing these forty four packages worth three two hundred and sixty five dollars. He was charged on December thirty first. Tri State psychologists on possible reasons behind deadly Let's see, that's another story that they're getting into. Let's see what else we got here. Residents upset over sea of trash outside Milford apartment complex. Outside the Oakwood Apartments, a sea of trash overflows the dumpsters into the parking lot outside. It's embarrassing, says Chelsea Miller, a resident of the complex. I hate coming home from work and having to look at it. Miller has lived in the complex and Milford for seven years. She said the pilot trash has been there since February. Since February, almost a year. Property managers weren't on site Wednesday when WCPO was there. We wanted to ask if they knew about the pilot trash and were being done about it. I mean, the residents of the facility should be raising hell, they should be talking to the apartment complex owners and getting it taken care of. That is just absolutely ridiculous. Now. I know living in a condo complex that from time to time the folks that abuse our dumpsters and overfill those and put stuff in there that they're not supposed to. The condo board does try to crack down on that and try to keep that to a minimum. But I'll tell you, you know, when you're living among people, you really realize how irresponsible, how just not only irresponsible, but inconsiderate of others. The box generally says, you know, specifically, break down the boxes. But I guess that's too much for people to comprehend and do, so that's why some of these are overflowing. But and since February, that's ridiculous. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one, eight hundred eight two three A two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR See the talk station seven thirty nine in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KRE See the talk station. You know, sometimes I just want to let the music go, but I know we're not supposed to do that. But this is one of my songs. It's one of the songs I've used to listen to on and on and on. It's always great to hear some of these that you haven't heard for a long time. Anyway. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR See the talk station. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five one, eight hundred eight two three talk one, eight hundred eight two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Some stories that are percolating under the actually what people are talking about, which are going to rear their ugly heads later on in the month or coming up. And I thought, you know, we've talked a little bit, or we talk a lot about the terrorist attack down in New Orleans and then Las Vegas. I've been talking about that and some other things, which, again, the overall arching situation here is that we as the American people, have been lied to, and we have caught our elected officials lying to us so many times that when they tell us something at press conferences, we don't believe them. And then they get upset with us when we go online and indicate what our thoughts are or some of the conspiracy theories or trying to connect the dots, they don't like that. They want to take those posts down. Freedom of information, you know, buyer beware if you don't you know, if you see something, you know the old thing. Can you remember when the internet first started, people would make the joke about, well, if it's on the Internet, it's got to be true. Well, we know that's not true. So if you see something that appears that it may even be legit, check it out yourself. Don't rely I mean, if you're not going to rely on what the people are going to tell you the press conference, don't rely on whoever is posting on their particular account until you trust that source. I mean, there's darn few people that when I get a posting or read a post or get a text from them, that I immediately react and want to share it immediately. I usually check them out. So I had to caution everybody to do the same. But one of the stories that is coming up, and we got a dock worker's potential strike on the East coast. You may recall back on October II, right before a month before the election, the dock workers on the East coast went on strike. Now the dock workers on the West coast went well, they had a partial shutdown. They were doing a work, a slowdown, and that's when you started seeing all those container ships out in the bay and back out in the ocean. At one time there was something like sixty that were waiting there to be unloaded. Well, Texas started saying, hey we've got a port. South Carolina said hey we've got a port. Virginia said hey we've got a port. New York, New Jersey hey, we've got a port.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: Those ships started going through the Panama Canal up the East coast, and the time it would have taken for them to unload on the West coast, they could have been on the East coast unloading those goods. And then when things started getting back to normal, people said, or it seemed as though that people were more used to going to the East coast, and so those docks were very busy and taking a lot of volume from the West coast, and so the West coast their numbers were off. Those have started to level out now, but back in October, of course, Now all of a sudden this year you have the contract for the East coast dock workers, and they're a little bit more militant, if you will, than what the West Coast were, and they're complaining and they want to have the same salary as the West Coast, even though on the East Coast in some of these locations the cost of living certainly isn't as much as it is in the Port of Los Angeles, the Port of Long Beach, the Port of up in Portland, or in Washington along the West coast there. So that's a sticking point. But the big sticking point is is they want in the contract. They don't want any automation at the ports because of fear of losing jobs. So I guess these people all go to work on horses and ride buggage buggies and carriages. They probably don't carry cell phones with them because that's technology and the current contract says and they want that even rolled back the negotiations that they had before that allowed a certain amount of automation, they want that pulled back. Now there are studies from over in Europe where they have gone more automated than here in the United States, and what they found is that they put through they can be more efficient, they can have a higher volume, and actually leads to hiring more employees. So these dock workers on the East Coast are being a little bit short sighted.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This three weeks or this three day work stoppage strike that they went on on October third, back things up for up to almost a week or two, and knowing that this was going to happen, a lot of the shippers started shipping their stuff in early because knowing that they had to get their stuff in prior to the holidays and wanted to make sure that that was available, just brought some of the stuff in early, put it in warehouses available for the Christmas season. Now they're supposed to. Now they have not been back to the negotiating table. The dock workers have avoided the contract negotiations. They have refused to come to the table because again they are insisting on no automation at all or very little, and that's a sticking point. Now they are scheduled to meet on January the seventh, and they are set to go on strike. I think it's when the heck are they supposed to go on strike. I think it's right around the eighteenth or something around those lines, like right before on the fifteenth or so, right before the inauguration. And this is something that up until then, January fifteenth is their deadline. This is something that the Biden administration needs to get on top of and make sure that this doesn't happen, because this not only affects, you know, the ports there, but also affects the supply chain. And the last thing we need after the pandemic, and what we've been experiencing over the last couple of years is supply chain interruptions. This is a form of uh necessary fulfillment as far as our economy is concerned, and to a certain extent national defense. So we'll see how this goes. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty one, eight hundred eight two three talk one, eight hundred eight two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 5: Since two thousand and eight, leers commit, Where you going with that gun and.
Speaker 1: Your seven fifty in the morning, Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five Kara, see the talk station. Phone numbers five to one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five one, eight hundred eight two three talk one, eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Now the stock workers strike. I've got a couple other points here before we move on. International Longshoreman's Association reached a tenet of deal with the ocean carriers and terminal operators. We get this, a sixty two percent wage increase over six years. Over six years. Now, my math tells me that that's about a six percent increase year over year over year. Now, some of that may be front loaded, the raises are less afterwards, you know, maybe six ten percent now ten percent next year, and then falling off. I don't know all the individual details, but this affects fifteen different ports from as far north as Boston to as far south as Tampa, Florida, So all up and down the East Coast and into the Gulf Coast is where these ports are. And of course talking about ports not only in Houston, Mobile, Alabama, and then all the way up the East coast. So this could really throw a wrench into the economy if this strike were to happen. And when they were talking about this back in October, they were talking about what these dock workers were making, and they said that based on their current contract and what they were making, it is very easy for these dock workers to make almost a base pay of around one hundred thousand dollars to a top end with overtime and such, to almost two hundred thousand dollars a year. Now sixty two percent pay increase on top of that. Now that is not going to be absorbed by the ports. I mean, that is going to be added to the products that come into those ports that get added to the goods that go on to our shelves eventually, So we are going to be picking the tab up for this. And when you're talking about trying to tame inflation, the Federal Reserve keeps saying that they're concerned about inflation, trying to get that down to two percent. But when you're giving and when you look at the last year, you had the United Autoworkers that went on strike, they got a hefty pay raise, ups got a health hefty pay raise, the railroad workers got a hefty pay raise, the dock workers on the West Coast got a healthy pay raise. I'm still looking for ours, and I'm sure a lot of people around were and a lot of people listening they're looking for a hefty pay raise. They would like a ten or fifteen percent pay raise to key pace. I mean, look at the number of people out there that are still living paycheck to paycheck, and things are not getting better. Even with inflation coming down a bit, the month is still longer than the paycheck. People are putting more money on their credit cards, and we've got a story about the number of defaults that the defaults on credit cards are increasing, which means that which tells you that people have put too much and they can't afford the payments. They're falling behind. We've seen this as far as the economy, and when we talk in terms of inflation, inflation, when you hear the number is not just a one off, it's not okay. The inflation this month was point two percent, and on an annualized basis it was two point four percent or whatever. And then back in June of twenty twenty two, when inflation got up as high for that period of nine point one percent, that's just not a shot up and then comes back down to zero. That is baked into the mix at that point. So the following month, if you're at nine point one percent and then you come in at ae point two percent, then that gets added on top of that nine point one And so that's why you're looking at a lot of these prices when you're looking at the cost of things from four years ago to today, where you see these price discrepancies, and especially this comes true, I mean when you start seeing the individual price increases on a day, on a weekly basis at the grocery store. Obviously, have you seen the price of eggs going up forty five percent when you look at some of the other things going up twenty one, twenty two percent that's been eased in over the period of time. And yes, when you look back on your purchases, yes it stands out. But some of these big ticket items that you only pay maybe something like every four years or buy every four years, or an appliance, you see these prices darn near double over the last four years. And it is absolutely sticker shocked. And so when you're talking about these increasing wages and then you're talking about are still high energy prices, something's got to give. Those energy prices come down. We can get back to a level of energy independence and start being energy dominant in this country, which will certainly help reduce that inflation. But we're also going to have to, you know, with raising wages, you're going to have to start doing an awful lot of productivity and a lot more sales so companies can afford this, and so people can afford what they're paying out there. Coming up top of the hour, we'll get into some other stuff, especially some of the with the cold spell, what that's doing to gas prices, and what kind of forward thinking what we're going to be seeing in the coming months. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's a new year, new resolutions, new promises. This is a real world impact. Same from Washington.
Speaker 3: It's just another year of keeping you at four fifty five KRC the talk station, right.
Speaker 1: Six minutes after eight o'clock, Kevin Gordon here, Happy Friday to you. Happy first Friday of January, the tenth day of Christmas. You know, we have this story at the top of the hour talking about this cold spell that's getting ready to hit the United States and this Arctic blast. Same thing is going on over in Europe. Although we are probably in a much better situation energy wise to handle that because of our stockpiles, because of our assets are liquid gold, and because of the natural gas that we do here in the United States, far different situation over in Europe. They are experiencing the same type of cold that we are here. Now, There's was a story a couple of weeks ago when I covered that on the on this program. A dunk called flueta, a dunkled fluta as they refer to it, which is a situation where over there in Europe they have gone so much into this green energy windmills and solar that it's not keeping that it's not sustainable because in the winter months, when it's cold and you need that electric Jennifer generation it the wind doesn't blow. And so they are hurting over there and having to import more natural gas. Now one of the crazy things that a lot of people don't talk about, and and I'm I you know, this is just one as I've learned about, this boggles my mind. Up until January, the first gas liquid natural gas was flowing from ruck into the European Union and through other areas aroundabout ways getting into Europe. At one point, before Russia invaded Ukraine, forty percent of the natural gas going into Germany and the European Union was from Russia. And you may recall back in twenty seventeen, Donald Trump before the UN was warning that the dependence on Russia was not the way to go, that you're going to be held hostage by them. And very famous thing that where you saw you can see it on YouTube where the German delegation are just laughing their butts off, like you know, who is this crazy? You didn't know what the hell he's talking about. And then of course Russia invades Ukraine. Then Russia says, oh, well, if you're going to buy gas from US, you have to pay in rubles because that's the only thing we'll accept. Well, then those supplies cut down, and so Germany was left of having to scramble around to where they could get natural gas from other countries Norway, the United States and so on. This has now gone down to something in the neighborhood of fifteen percent of their needs. And the crazy thing here is is that this natural gas pipeline has crossed and gone through Ukraine. Now let that sink in for a moment. You've got a company or you've got a country Russia that invage Ukraine because of the Biden energy policy of cutting production, stops selling at leases, and we start buying and importing more money or more oil from Opek. And so the price of oil goes up from where it was during the Trump administration around fifty dollars a barrel, up over seventy dollars a barrel, and at the height of once the invasion took place, got up to as high as a dollar or one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel, and so these OPEC countries were making money hand over fist, and nobody drills for oil cheaper, cleaner, and more energy efficiently than here in the United States. And so we can drill for oil and make money at fifty sixty dollars a barrel over there. They need that price up. As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia wants it up around ninety dollars a barrel, and they keep pushing for that. So with this added revenue to Iran, And because they're supposed to be sanctions that weren't enforced. There were supposed to be sanctions on Russia after they invaded Ukraine, those weren't That didn't have any teeth to them. So they're making all this money and rather than well, let's back up at the beginning of the Biden administration, they started making money. And it was in twenty twenty two when Russia invaded Ukraine because they had boatloads of money. They were making a lot of money from their energy, and they said, gee, wiz, what can we do with all this money? You know, rather than oh, let's do something for our people and make our people's lives miserable better because they're living miserable existence. Now, no, no, let's go invade a country. Let's go invade our neighbor. Iran got all kinds of money, one hundred billion dollars plus all those palettes of cash from the Obama administration, and then we got left of the restrictions on the cash that was being held because of Iran's terrorist threats around the around the world. So they were flushed with cash, and rather than doing something for their people, they said, what can we do with this money? Oh, I see, Let's go fund Hesbalah to the north of Israel and let them fire rockets into Israel. We can have the Houtis in Yemen and we can have them fire rockets into Israel, and we can have them clog up the shipping channels there to be held hostage. And especially after the Palestinians attacked Israel on October seventh, they ramped up the attacks on tankers going.
Speaker 7: Through the.
Speaker 1: Yea the Red Sea there, and so any ship that had any allegiance or any affiliation with Israel were starting to be attacked, and so they were trying to create a problem there. And then of course let's fund the Hamas terrorists in the southern part of Israel and have them fire rockets in. So they got all this money, and instead of doing something for the people around terrorism around the country, Russia invade another country and yet this pipeline continued to go through Ukraine. Now, how crazy is that, this pipeline that's pumping this natural gas to the European Union, who should have been making sure that Russia never invaded Ukraine in the first place and should have put sanctions on them, is sending money to Russia which funds their military effort. And this pipeline acrosses Ukraine. So Ukraine didn't do didn't sabotage the pipeline. They do control the one end of it and control the flow, so they do get a fee every during the year for the gas that flows through there. But how ridiculous is this. You're at war with somebody and rather than taking out their major asset, which funds the war machine that's killing your people, you let it flow and then you get a cut of the action. How serious is this over there? And then with this, with this ongoing problem over there, they're having the cold winter and they're scrambling around now and heating oil prices there the folks in the European Union are paying fifty percent more than what they were last year just to heat their homes, and of course that's going to be affecting their businesses, going to be affecting their economy, and we're going to be looking at all kinds of problems with the European Union, and they are not bouncing back as well as they were. In fact, there was a story last week that showed that our economy appeared to have grown, and of course this is preliminary numbers two point eight percent, whereas the European Union was around one point two percent. So as bad as things are here, they're not as bad as the European Union. And the German economy apparently looks like their GDP for this year is going to be flat. If that's not going to create problems over there in the European Union. For the governments that are in place and with the people over there struggling and suffering, this is going to be a problem over there, and this is going to be part of the headlines going into twenty twenty five. It'll be interesting to see what happens with these governments. Recalls or or you know, no confidence votes and getting new governments in there. It's gonna all be interesting. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty, five, hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five, five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Ken, You're up next, fifty five Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR. See the talk station. So crossing a palm with eight eighteen in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR, See the talk station. You know, each time of day has its unique characteristics, and right now is one of the what I find is very unique characteristics. I want to I was looking out the window here and the sun when it starts coming up. There is a period of time when it just starts coming up over the horizon, and it's just any building that's like two or three stories high, they start getting the sun first, and the ground is still dark, but the upper parts of the building are all lit up. It's always a cool sight. So I just thought i'd throw that out there. Sometimes when I'm out on the deck in the morning and I look out and look over to see the city of Cincinnati and the sun comes up and it's just the buildings in Cincinnati that are lit up. The area is all kind of in a dusk, but it's kind of like this what almost looks like the Shining City on the hill. So anyway, let's get to the phones. Let's talk to Ken. Ken fifty five, Casee, how are you this morning?
Speaker 7: Thanks for calling, doing great and happy New year to you and everyone may and you're right on point with all those issues. But the main reason why I'm calling today is because Congress they will be selecting a leader, and Thomas Massey local over in Kentucky, he seems to be the lone one that kind of maybe could try to upset the Apple card. And I'm just pushing out an appeal that I don't think he has another plan. They've been through that before with the previous speaker and he saw how that just just drug out for days on end. And there's no reason for that. Because we have a new president, we have a new Congress. So hopefully some people in the Thomas Massey's district can maybe talk to him and maybe get him to at least.
Speaker 2: You know, not this time.
Speaker 1: This is just yeah, there is a time and a place for everything. Ken, that's for sure. Now Thomas Massey is my congressman, and so I've been in touch with his people and trying to get a gauge from them. But you know, I got to say this, and Thomas Massey I've considered a friend. In fact, I think I was the first one that had him on the program and interviewed him, and now Brian has him on a regular basis. And yes, he is a voice for freedom, he has a voice for constitute utional issues. He is a voice for libertarian thought and a very good congressman for the fourth District of Kentucky. But where I started having problems with him, and I've said this to his people, so this is no surprise to him, was back on January sixth of twenty twenty one, when he had said that he was neutral, He wasn't. He didn't know which way he was going to go on the confirmation or the certification of the vote. And the day before that Sunday before he comes out with this letter saying that he is going to not he's going to agree with the certification going forward. Yet we had had a conversation on that previous Wednesday, talking about that Pennsylvania, their election was illegal because it was controlled by the judges and not by the citizens the legislature the way it was supposed to be. So at least stall things to get that sorted out, or at least recognize that for the American people. But instead what they did is they just ramrotted this thing through. And I refuse to believe that our founding fathers would not have set up a situation where the checks and balances were I mean, if you're going to have an automatic certification, why meet in the first place, why not just you know, say okay, here's what it is, go boom. But instead there is a process where you're supposed to negotiate these things or talk about them, or raise objections. Now in this instance, going to this just to say that I don't agree with Mike Johnson, that he doesn't support him, that he's going to vote against him, and all that. That's fine. You can dislike the person, but look at what's at stake here. You want to get the ball rolling. You want to start, you know, start running right from the all the legislation that needs to be passed, and to gumb those works up with a fight over who's going to be speaker. I think is misplaced, right, And from.
Speaker 7: My understanding at one of the problems with it is the Continuing Resolutions the CRS, which I fully understand. And so he said that since they Mike Johnson went along with the left past CR, he was using that as an excuse. And my position has been no past you know, get Mike Johnson back in and then pass an annual budget as they are supposed to do, and Nuke Gingrich was the last person I think really and Bill Clinton, I think that's the last time an annual budget has been passed other than that when John Bayner was there, they started doing these continuing resolutions and they never pass a budget. So he says that that is the big problem. So that problem can be solved if he just gets on board, has a.
Speaker 11: Speaker, and they go full full forward with the plan, because this is just something that is just going to fall right into Haking Jeffrey's hands and into the Democrats, and if he wants.
Speaker 7: To do with that, then that's the course that he's on. So hopefully common sense will prevail and they'll get their differences ironed out and he will vote accordingly and Mike Johns will be a speaker.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: And you know, when you're dealing with I mean, what when you had because of health issues, because of absences that Johnson was dealing with a three seat majority and trying to please everybody in the Chamber and weave through whatever legislation can be weaved through to make sure people on board. Let's face it, there are not a lot of I mean not every Republican in the House is a conservative, and so you're dealing with some rhinos there. And if they're on board and you can get something passed and something done, you got to work with the people on your team and to just gum up the works with so much at stake, I I don't understand it, and I I'm you know, that's my opinion. Let's just put it that way, you know, and as we know I have an opinion, I'm not afraid to use it. So I think the gamesmanship is one thing. Standing up for your principles is one thing. But you got to kind of sometimes say, you know, is is perfect? Is perfect? The enemy of bad of good? And where do you go with this? So Ken, thanks very much for the for the phone call. Is certainly pushion always the voice of reason from Ken uh five one three seven four nine fifty one eight hundred eight two three Talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone, Jim, Bobby and Jim, you guys are up next. I'm Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five K. See detalk statement nine first Warning forecast wonder Weather Advisory until ten a m. This mo morning. Light snow continuing as it looks like it's pretty much cleared up. Supposedly cleared up around eight some six spots out there possible should be careful high today at thirty low of eighteen. Tomorrow is still partly cloudy. It's going to be a chili day high at twenty nine and a low of twenty right now thirty four degrees fifty five K. See DETAK station Chuck House.
Speaker 3: Traffic from the uc up Tramfhic Center of the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is the region's first and only provider of specialized primary care services for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty.
Speaker 5: Five uce CE.
Speaker 3: See cleanup continues North Bend seventy one and data from an earlier accident.
Speaker 5: Left lanes remain blocked.
Speaker 3: Traffic slows for a couple of extra minutes from Montgomery Road closer to a ten minute de lay south Bend seventy five out of Lackland to a wreck above the lateral left side. Chuck Ingram Month fifty five kr Sea the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty nine in the morning, Kevin Gordon and for Ryan Thomas fifty five, case of the talk station five one, three seven, four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five pint fifty AT and T wireless phone and people who have responded. One of them is Jim Jim fifty five Keresee, thanks for calling, certainly appreciate it. How are you this morning?
Speaker 12: I'm fin ring, Kevin. I tertally disagree with you and Ken Okay Thomas Massey. I wish we had four hundred and thirty five of him in there, but we don't.
Speaker 1: That would be nice. I agree with that. I agree with that. Then we wouldn't have a problem finding a Speaker of the House. But who wants the job? If every time you turn around, the people that are on your side are the ones going to be taking the most shots at you.
Speaker 12: Well, Johnson has proven he's not trustworthy. We wouldn't have this problem if he'd done his damn job as Speaker of the House. They're supposed to have twelve old budget resolutions. Oh no, no, no, Speaker can't be bothered getting through and dumpling on the Senate. Then it's the Senate Democrats that we shut down the government and Republicans wouldn't have their tail between their legs like they normally do. And oh, we got to agree with the Democrats, I mean negotiates some there for most of these Republicans and including the scum by just my current reptor, thank god has gone in a day or two Winstrip. He's got a new spine, but he only does what the party says. But we got Massy up there and actually stands for something. And if Johnson had done his job, we wouldn't have had the problem. And then he showed his true colors by that resolution that which was what fifteen thousand pages or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 12: So yes, we can't trust him. He's not done his job. We need somebody that we can be trusted, and they are under McCarthy. They set it up so it had to be done right. Well McCarthy didn't. Wasn't as good as what he was.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So McCarthy failed the test. McCarthy failed the test. Johnson has failed the test. And we saw how many times it took to get a speaker selected the last time, and it was what five different votes over several days. Do we have that kind of time now where we want to drag this out for five days because then it passes over the time when the certification is supposed to be done, of the election, and then backs up the legislative process. You can get rid of the speaker any time you want, by a voice vote or a vote of no confidence, but continue to keep the ball rolling, in my opinion, and then deal with this later on. You haven't dealt with it to this point. Deal with it later. Don't get in the way of the certification, don't get in the way of the legislation that should take place, and if that legislation is hung up, then deal with it. So I have to agree to disagree with you, Jim Oh Okay, let's go to Bobby. Bobby fifty five Carosee. How are you this morning?
Speaker 13: Brother, I'm doing great and yourself. I appreciate you carrying that torture freedom high and bright every day.
Speaker 1: Brother, And I agree with.
Speaker 13: You on the speaker thing right now. Yeah, one thing I wanted to talk about is they don't mention things that they don't want to talk about. And if you look back and it's something that people don't know. But on September the twenty seventh, Biden did a reissued of the Department of Defense Director of fifty two forty. And what that does is it eliminates the Capitol Police and your Washington or excuse me, and your DC police to control the Capitol building. Now it's under the Secret Service. He went ahead and did a Dignitary Protection division and that was by my ORCA. They don't want to talk about this, but they're prepared of what's going on coming.
Speaker 1: Mundy. This will be interesting. I hope that what I assume or what that would almost seem to you or seem to a lot of people to be it would be. Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how that plays out. A lot of times yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 13: No, this was the first time it was ever implemented, and it's referred to as a national Special Security event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which which what it is.
Speaker 13: It circumventced the posse como toass and having military work within the borders of our government.
Speaker 1: And the interesting thing with that is is that that is not the mission of the Secret Service. The mission of the Secret Service is to well, originally was to counterbalance the counterfeit and protect the President, which apparently they've not done a very good job of. And so if they're not doing a very good job of that, why put more responsibility on them if they've proven that they can't handle what they are supposed to handle right now, So.
Speaker 13: That's true, exactly. So one thing, I got one thing about Congress and Massy. I'll let you go. I know you're up one time congresson Massy. You have to look at it like you have an automobile that's not running real good. That doesn't mean you're going to go ahead and sell it without something.
Speaker 1: To drive, right, exactly exactly. And as well as I mentioned, you know, we've got the certification coming up in three days, then you've got the legislator and then you've got the inauguration and the legislative slate coming up. There's plenty of time to get rid of the you know, you can always do the recall, you can always do the vote vote of no confidence and get rid of the speakers. So this is not the time to do it. Maybe the first, you know, maybe hold out for the first vote, send a shot across the back. But anyway, we'll see what happens. We'll see how long it goes, because it's don't be covering it on into the night. Phone numbers five, one three, Thank you very much, Bobby, certainly appreciate the phone call. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred A two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs the talk station. Eight thirty nine in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KRC the talk station. It is going to be interesting to see how the speaker vote goes in the House today, to see what happens, how the machinations of all that go about. Uh, who is put up for speaker who is challenged, and uh, see how that all works out. But at this point, unless I've missed a couple of things, I don't see right now anybody that says that they're going to be challenging Mike Johnson. Now I may be wrong, but there's been none of this, you know, where people are out there lobbying everybody and doing a little bit behind the scenes campaign. So I don't know.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: You know, if somebody pointed out, you don't trash your car unless you have something to replace it. You don't quit a job unless you've got something to replace it. And I've not seen any hint or any suggestion as to who might be the replacement and who is being pushed to take over that position. Now, as the one caller pointed out, I personally would love to see four hundred and thirty Thomas Massey's in the Congress. That would be great. Now to a certain extent, that might not be one hundred percent great, but there would be an awful lot of constitutional bills that were passed, a couple of a lot of cost cutting that is done and holding people's feet to the fire. Yes, but you don't have that. You don't have four hundred and thirty five. You have a slim majority of what one because of either people being selected for cabinet positions or because of illness or people not being able to attend. And so with that thin majority, you've got to do some compromises, and you've got to do some things that are awfully distasteful. And when you're you know, when they talk about the phrase of you know, one of the things you don't want to watch is legislation being formatted, because it's almost like watching sausage being made. A lot of that has to do, and there's a lot of truth to that. The problem is is that when you only have a one seat majority, you've got the other opposition that are fighting you tooth and nail on everything and their content to sit back and watch you fail. And if that's what you want right off the bat, then we're not going to get much accomplished in this legislative session completely. So it'll be interesting to see how this turns out today and what all goes on now. One of the things that and one of the things that we're seeing is that the Biden administration appears as though, I mean not that they haven't all during the four years that the administration has been Now, when I say Biden, I'm talking about whoever is running the country, because we know that it's not Biden. We know it is probably a group of advisors, or maybe one top advisor, a puppet of somebody else that is pulling the strings. But we're seeing it seems a sabotage of the incoming administration. I remember back when Clinton left office and George W. Bush came into office and the al Gore election with the chads and the litigation that was done to try to garner votes or to find more votes in order to get al Gore elected. Well, I mean that was okay. I mean apparently as far as the Democrats were concerned. That was okay back then, because it was the Democrats that were searching for more votes and making phone calls and saying, find me votes here, find me votes there. But when a Republican does that in Georgia in twenty twenty, suddenly that's wrong and impeachable. So we had the contentious twenty twenty election, or a two thousand election when George W. Bush was elected, and so you wind up with in two thousand and one, the Congress that came in to office, and you had some contentious things going on at that point, and so that delayed some of the legislation that was going on, which I think, in my opinion, kind of led a little bit to nine to eleven because not all the security people were in place and confirmed to get the ball rolling. Plus there was some sabotage going on. You remember that in the offices that every one of the keyboards, the W was pried off so that when they go in to use their keyboards, they couldn't use the computers because the W had been removed. Now I don't know if they could get around it or if they had to order new keyboards, but there was definite sabotage, certain equipment that was broken, certain equipment that was destroyed, simply because of the incoming administration. Biden is doing the same thing with making sure that he tries to sell off part of the border wall. He is doing certain things in terms of executive orders as far as commuting the death sentences or of these death row inmates because the incoming administration, I want to prevent them from murdering people. Oh really great. And now we see Biden is expected to permanently ban some offshore drilling. We'll have that coming up. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Victor Gray and.
Speaker 1: Nine first warning weather forecast, winter weather advisory until ten. Snow pretty much has passed through as far as the morning rush hour temperatures today a high of thirty, low of eighteen, partly cloudy skies throughout the day, still partly's cloudy skies going into Saturday a high of twenty nine and a low of twenty Right now thirty four degrees. Fifty five KR see the talk stations. Hey, Chuck, How is traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Triumphing Center.
Speaker 3: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is the region's first and only provider of specialized primary care services for cancer patients and survivors.
Speaker 5: Called five one three five.
Speaker 3: Eighty five UCCC southbound seventy five continues to be a slow go out of Lachland to an accident above the lateral left. He inside not delay left north pound seventy one. The earlier accident of data is clear. Chuck Ingramont fifty five KR s the talk station.
Speaker 1: In the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KRC the talk station, talking about in the previous segment Biden trying to sabotage the incoming presidency selling off parts of the border wall. We've already had the problem that he has sabotaged this country with the invasion at the southern border and the northern border, as we come to find out with a flow of fentanyl coming into this country. We've seen some of the sabotage that has been done as far as some of the oil industry. Keystone XL pipeline comes to mind. Now as he's going out the door, President President Yeah, Joe Biden is preparing to issue a decree permanently banning new offshore oil and gas development in some US coastal waters, locking in difficult to revoke protections for sensitive marine areas during the final weeks of the White House. Now, this man is incompetent, this man is not all there. So any executive order I think ought to be ignored. Biden has set within days to issue these exemptions. Now they're saying that, okay, Donald Trump can go ahead and revoke those, but unfortunately, unlike other executive actions, they can easily be undone. Biden's plan decoration is rooted in a seventy two year old law that gives the White House wide discretion to permanently protect US waters from oil and gas leasing without explicitly empowering presidents to revote those designations. Oh, maybe the law needs to be changed and we can do away with that that way. Oh, I was going to take a phone call, but I guess she dropped off. So continuing on with this, Let's see. They did say, and they did point out that during his first administration there were a couple of things that he tried to revoke. As a matter of fact, Trump is expected to order a reversal protection, but it's not clear he'll be successful. During his first term in office, Trump sought to revoke former President Barack Obama's order to protect more than one hundred and twenty five million acres in the Arctic and Atlantic oceans, which was rejected by a federal district court in twenty nineteen. Seems like me, it seems like time to bring that back up and get it to the Supreme Court. Supporters for the nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, which governs out offshore oil and gas development. Note that Congress gave presidents wide discretion. Again, Congress abdicating their authority to the executive branch when they should have maintained this on their own. And possibly this should have been legislation that had to come about in order to set aside these lands instead of giving the broad brush or the broad scope to the president or the executive branch. However, if this is a nineteen fifty three Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, repeal it. Hopefully we can do that. Let's see if we can squeeze in a call before we get out of here. Let's talk to Rick, Rick fifty five cars, how are you this morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 14: One thing I just wanted to bring up, and I hope people in Congress pressured Donald Trump to order the FBI to find about thirty five thousand Chinese soldiers that walked across the border. I remember they their stories came out when it happened that these large groups of men military age men from China just showed up at the thing asking for asylum. They traced them and they were had charter flights direct from China to Mexico City. They chartered buses to the border, and all of them looked the same, and none of them spoke any English except to say the same thing. It's to me, it's like there's a Chinese invasion force here running around on an assassination squad. Then the FBI should go find those people and root them out and send them back first.
Speaker 1: That would be nice, That would be nice to track them down and try to And Tom Homan has said that he is going to start with the people the criminal element, and I would say that that's a criminal element. You don't leave China by yourself. You don't leave China on your own volition. You have to be allowed to leave. You have to be permitted to leave. And so if these people are permitted to being to leave, maybe without a doubt they were sent here and especially being military age. So yes, you bring up a great point, and this is part of the sabotage of this country that in the coming years, when we start seeing acts of terrorism that are going to happen on this on the on the in the continent, on the in the United States, we're going only have one administration to blame for that, and this Biden administration. It is going to go down in history as the absolute worst and even treason us in my opinion.
Speaker 14: I don't understand the guy about the hearing about the drones. The guy said China, said him. The head of the Intelligence Committee of the House. He had a press conference and he said that was they were from China, and then everyone shut up about it.
Speaker 10: I heard that on the radio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, it seems that this kind of scary thing in it.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, well you got recon whatever they're doing in the air, well, Ricky.
Speaker 1: We're warned a couple of years ago at Christmas time that some of these smart TVs to be aware of where they're coming from, because they can actually be used to spy on us. Through the smart TVs. There was that big flat going on during that period of time. I mean, it's no surprise that when you are driving in your car and you talk to your wife and you say, honey, what do you want to do for dinner tonight? And then all of a sudden this stuff starts popping up on your form phone. Hey how about you know, Hey, we've got this special today. Come here. We got twenty five percent offer five dollars off or something along those lines. I mean, the listening devices are there and it's not just a coincidence. So Rick, thank you very much to certainly appreciate well, folks, that just about does it well. It does do it for us. It's been a blast, been a great time being in here this morning. Certainly appreciate the calls. Certainly appreciate being here thanks to Joe Strecker, excellent bumper music. Folks, have a great weekend, and uh well, I'll see you the next time around. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five krs The Talk Station for.
Speaker 2: A full rundown of the biggest headlines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour. I'm giving you a fact now, Americans should though. Fifty five krs The Talk Station