Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center. Go to glamfam dot com. Hello, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark a very special episode. It's our terrible TEAMU Christmas Gift Exchange second annual and this year we've ramped it up and this year Brian Oh, by the way, I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Rimmer Hi producer. Brian's behind the bike now, Brian, you we're judging this thing tonight because the loser has to do the walk of shame at the bombs up the street wearing whatever the other person gets the other person and we have to talk to people on video. Okay, so you we don't have time for a poll or we don't have time for our listeners to vote. Can you be impartial? Can you be not favoring your boy over here?
Speaker 3: I just want in the pre polling, I gave you a favorable rating.
Speaker 1: I know, and I appreciate that, and I just want that to continue to be in all fairs. Bless you. So okay, I'm glad we goout that out of the way. Okay, great, So that's happening. We have some double D and I have a little story to talk about first. It's a Christmas story real quick before we get into the big Temu gift exchange. But I want to talk about our new sponsor, Dune Jewelry dot com. Dunejewelry dot com, the website is a place that you're going to go and you're going to see this jewelry and you're going to fall in love it's going to be something that you're going to buy somebody special who will treasure it forever. They create jewelry that has special, meaningful memories attached to it. They have a bank of sands from all over the world. So if you spent time in can Coon, maybe you've got maybe you got engaged in can Coon. Oh, they've got sand from CanCon. You can make a ring out of it. Now, listen to what my This is what my family has ordered. Okay, and I'll tell you about ordering something special at the end. So my mom wants a beaded cuff oval gold with some of my dad's ashes in it. My sister wants a Marina bracelet with abalony mother of pearl with my dad's ashes. They can like mix them together to make a beautiful It looks really really pretty. And then my niece wents a stacked ring with you get to pick four elements for the stacked ring and they have elements all kinds of elements. Listen, Rocky mountain dirt because my dad loved the Rocky mountains. His ashes, dark red rose petals, and beautiful green and blue sea glass. And the rings has four different spots for the different element. It is just the coolest website and it is the most beautiful gift. It comes in a beautiful gift box like this when it shows who made it for you, and it comes in a little envelope, see like Jessica or an o Sarah. Sarah made mine and I wear it all the time. It's right here anyway, Dunejewelry dot com. Now, when you're set to order, put in the promo code Laura Kane fifteen for fifteen percent off your order. That is a major percentage off. And we've already heard from done that you guys are calling and ordering.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited, amazing. So Laura Kane fifteen, Dunejewelry dot com. If you've missed any of that, just go to our website. Laura Kane after dark for sure. I'm super easy. Thank you, Holly, Thank you, Holly, Thank you, Carol, She's somebody I talked to you to. Thank you, Jessica, thank you, Sarah, everybody at Dune Jewelry. Okay, so they did a story about Christmas songs and the most dangerous Christmas songs to drive to. Did you know that there are songs that are dangerous to drive to Christmas wise so, a study found that songs with over a one hundred and twenty beats per minute can lead to dangerous driving habits. The worst song to drive to Christmas song that'll get you all riled up because it has.
Speaker 2: Grandma got run over by a raid.
Speaker 1: Dear no, it has one hundred and seventy two beats per minute and that's way over the one twenty is a song that my kids laugh at me for because it makes me so incredibly sad. It makes me want to cry.
Speaker 2: And here it is, Oh God.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, Frosty.
Speaker 3: Work that cannot be one hundred and seventy two beats permanent. I'm a fact check that I play. I play instruments that sounds wrong. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I would get mad just listening to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. It makes me so sad because he dies at the end. He basically dies every year, and it's like I'll be back again someday, and it makes me so sad. My kids used to laugh so hard, like, Mom, what is wrong with you? It's Frosty the snowmad. I'm like, it makes me so sad because he melts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna side with your kids.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the other one that's dangerous to drive to is all I want for Christmas? Is You from Mariah Carey?
Speaker 2: Well, that would just shatter your windshield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and fifty minute beats per minute. And then Realise Navide.
Speaker 3: That's a great song.
Speaker 1: Yuck, Belie on my dog. Have you heard of that? Okay?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Uh and nine beats per minute? And then Santa Claus is coming to town the Jackson five rendish of it, and then Happy Christmas War is over John Lennon and Yoko.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's a slow song.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know. It has one hundred and forty six beats per minute. That's what it says.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Am I a scrooge that I don't like any of the songs on this list?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite Christmas song?
Speaker 1: Do you like? Let It Snow? Let It Snow?
Speaker 2: I like Silent Night and the Whole Holy Night?
Speaker 1: Those are good, they're good, but they're like those are like this? What about Happy One?
Speaker 2: I love my grown up Christmas list.
Speaker 3: Sleigh Ride's my favorite, but the ones without lyrics.
Speaker 2: I like Santa Baby, I.
Speaker 1: Like Jess Nuts Roasting, I don't open no fire, but we used to when I was with the Jump and Chair Show. We used to come because we said, Jops nuts roasting.
Speaker 2: Is that what it was? Oh?
Speaker 1: I knew it, Jeff's nuts roasting open. Now here's the problem. We worked at a station that played all Christmas music from like Thanksgare all right, So we would kind of get a little flap happy. Yeah, hearing the songs all the time, so we would make up turney lyrics all amazing.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. What about Rudolph.
Speaker 2: I saw my mommy humping Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that. No, Uh, I wish it could be Christmas from Wizard.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have yourself a merry little Christmas. That's a beautiful song. I like that one, the Judy Garland one. And then I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, Santa Claus whatever.
Speaker 3: I never saw that anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be that would be crazy, even the kissing, because you saw Santa kissing your mom.
Speaker 3: Well, the joke is it's obvious. Imagine you come downstairs and your dad's dressed to say to your mom's like, let's do it right now, or you're.
Speaker 1: A kid and you think it is Santa, and Santa's kissing romantically your mother. That's not okay.
Speaker 3: In my book, Santa's got game.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, that's what I have. Oh my gosh, I'm excited to give the gifts. But we do have a Double D segment we do to get through because some things have happened before we get to our big contest that we've been We've been cooking at each other for the last couple of weeks about Ruthless. By the way, Oh stop at me, Oh my god, every time I talk to him. It's getting old. Just wait. So I'm glad it's over, but too so cue the Double D music and let's get down to it. You can turn my mic up if you want to.
Speaker 2: Well, we we all know that vander pump Rules is not coming back with the old cast.
Speaker 1: Right there we go, I'm back on.
Speaker 2: Oh are you yes?
Speaker 1: I just heard that.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are not returning.
Speaker 1: So Sheena's not returning, and and La LA's na returning, and neither Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of James Kennedy, he was arrested over the weekend for battery on his girlfriend Ali luber No.
Speaker 1: Not Allie, not the cute, little, innocent, beautiful Allie.
Speaker 2: I believe it was Kathy Hilton's Christmas party and he Bodi slammed her.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, well he must be off the wagon, so.
Speaker 2: He was arrested.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's bad on all Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that storyline won't be playing out in vanderbub browls.
Speaker 1: No, well, no, they're not on it anymore. So have they recast the show?
Speaker 2: I guess it's going to be a new cast. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know when it's airing, or if it's been shot or anything.
Speaker 2: Or even if anybody's been cast yet.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't know if I like that. I don't. I think I like my returning characters cast members. But whatever, Okay, isn't Stossy going to be on something She's like going to be on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't remember what it was?
Speaker 1: Like an offshoot of like.
Speaker 2: I think it's that vander Pump Villa.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, that's it. That's okay.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's Skims has a store now. Oh and she showed up for the grand opening in that scooter because she broke her foot.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, you know, have you seen that skims. I don't know if it's a bra, a dress, a shirt that has built in nips.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Yeah, that's wild. I mean, well, you don't eat one of those.
Speaker 1: I don't. I work to cover them up at all costs, Like I wouldn't want to be walking around with popping out cold in the studio.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why the whole craze around skims. They're really that's expensive air.
Speaker 1: It's very expensive. I do have one item from skims, and it's a long black dress and I have to tell you that every time. It's just just basic kind of loungey dress, but it's form fitting and it goes all the way to my ankle, I mean like almost to my feet, and I get so many compliments on it. It's just the materials really nice st it's well made. But it is very expensive. Yeah yeah, very expensive. But I do want to I would love a lounge suit, would you.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe there'll be one in your bag. Okay, daddy, yeah baby?
Speaker 1: Why did I say that?
Speaker 2: On my little sugar baby?
Speaker 3: Go back to the scripts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the last thing I have is this girl, this girl that was on I believe she was on TikTok. She slept with a thousand guys in the twenty four hour period.
Speaker 3: No, no, her.
Speaker 2: Name is Lily Phillips and she took on a thousand dudes in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: It's not a porn it's not a TikTok chick. It's a porn star.
Speaker 2: Oh is she a porn star?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was only one hundred, but she's playing on doing a thousand. So I heard, Oh god, I made the cycles on every social media platform.
Speaker 2: It did, and she was exhausted and tired, and I can't imagine why she.
Speaker 3: Looked there was The big thing was there was an interview afterwards, or well not afterwards. This guy flew out there just to interview her after she did it, and she looked traumatized after it. But then she annound she was gonna do a thousand or something.
Speaker 2: What a what a classy team?
Speaker 1: That would be horrendous.
Speaker 3: Well can you imagine being one of the guys too, Like who's waiting?
Speaker 1: I know one of the hunt there. So there are a hundred guys out there just fine.
Speaker 2: Was doing it like a gross's thing. Do you remember the Houston five hundred? Do you remember that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: She was a porn star that did five hundred guys in literally like a day. And the big drama over it was that a lot of the guys that were there were married and their wives found out.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, just like that Ashley Madison documentary.
Speaker 3: Oh that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Why have you watched The Girl's Gun Wild one on Peacock Joe Friend?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it great? Good? Is it similar?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in I need something new to watch. I've already watched all my ninety days.
Speaker 3: It's like we're kind of in a weird point culturally where we can't decide if we think like sex is a sacred thing or not, because on the one hand, you got people who you know, do one hundred people once and you're like ugh on. In the other hand, we don't really treat it much better than that, like in regular conversation. A lot of times, it's like it's got like a weird like it. It feels like it's it'll define how we view it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let me okay, So let me ask you this. If I was if I started out twenty twenty five having like five guys on my roster that I would go through and just kind of went through like a slut phase or whatever. Would you see that as really like, oh god lord, that's just awful, or would you be like, oh, well whatever.
Speaker 3: I think it depends. Is it like healthy for you in the sense, like is this like a like a manifestation of some like issues you're you're trying to work through and you're just trying to I guess bury it with no sexuality, or you're just literally just having fun.
Speaker 1: This isn't like a cross addiction thing.
Speaker 3: No, not like an addiction, but just like it's just like a healthy expression of behavior.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just something I've never done before. I've never had a slut phase, not that I need to have one, but I'm just recommended.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it'd be like a terrible thing for you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 3: It's really I guess it's a personal press.
Speaker 1: Because it's to me it is a little bit. It is safe. I mean, it's sacred. You do it with one person you really really like, and then you don't, like the next day, do it it's some different dude or the same day or oh my god.
Speaker 3: Or back to back.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I mean it's really I guess at this point it's just everyone's personal preference. That's why there's so much argument over it. Yeah, but like you know, body count is like a big contentious topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I I don't know. In twenty twenty five, one of our topics for the podcast is going to be me finding love and we're going to figure it out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a short one, real fast.
Speaker 1: So no, I'm being serious about it.
Speaker 2: I'm being serious, all right, I'm I'm working on something right now.
Speaker 3: You always say that, Well.
Speaker 2: No, this is a good one. So remember remember the sugar Baby's website.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm trying to get somebody on the show that was on that website. I was written a book about.
Speaker 1: It, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember I tried to be on sugar Daddy dot Calm way back in the day, but I got kicked off. Yeah, guys, I forgot what I did wrong?
Speaker 2: Too nasty?
Speaker 1: No, I think I was. I was just too clueless. I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I don't know, like the rent a friend thing.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I.
Speaker 1: Know I will never live that down. Never.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you sign up for weird stuff I do.
Speaker 1: I do all in the name of a few extra bucks and some fun content. But you know what, you're kind of kind of scary.
Speaker 3: Kind of like a prostitute who just doesn't do stuff.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: I do all the other weird stuff, like become a friend to some lonely guy in bell ball Park for an hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah fifty that escorting, No.
Speaker 1: I didn't. Escorting is when you like, actually have relations.
Speaker 3: Well it's it's escorting is not guaranteed. It's just kind of implied. He probably thought there was an implication.
Speaker 1: Well, when he did actually show up at some of my station events, I got a little worry. Yeah wait what uh huh Yeah, there was that whole thing. So I'm like, m this wasn't a good idea.
Speaker 3: He turned out poorly, didn't.
Speaker 1: Turn out good, did not turn out good at all.
Speaker 2: It did not.
Speaker 3: That was over.
Speaker 1: That was a long time ago. So anyway, now.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone, but be sure listen to our podcast Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thay like comment, chair's right, your friends, Okay, now how do we want to do this. Let's bring up the Christmas music, because it's time. We've done a lot of crap.
Speaker 3: Talk a lot of it, show me the money.
Speaker 1: And now it's time. And I was annicking yesterday and today because I lost a crucial gift for you, and I'm like, what am I gonna do? This is like one of my This is like the creme de la creme. And I was I was looking over I couldn't figure it out. Like my garage is a complete disaster. I'm like, if it's in there, I'm screwed. There's no way I'm going to find it. I found it God, just in time today.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: All right? So do we want to do like one in one? Do we want to do an? Okay? So why don't you go first with your first volley?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I didn't wrap any of your gifts, okay, so I think I'll just hand them to you with your eyes closed. You can open them if you want to do that, sure, Okay, So why don't you start?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And uh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, ladies first.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want me to start thinking?
Speaker 2: You should start? Wait? Is it?
Speaker 3: Are they in bags?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All the presents are in one bag. I'm going to hand it to them one at a time. We're not unwrapping them, but but they go.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, just hand the bag, limp, pull everything well.
Speaker 1: Because each one has a story, kind of has a storyline.
Speaker 2: Okay, please, Brian, okay, all right, do you think don't make her mad?
Speaker 3: I'm deducting points though, Oh my god, stop, don't get the judge. It's a temptive court.
Speaker 2: Brian. Have I told you how handsome and good looking you looking?
Speaker 3: Tell me already now.
Speaker 1: So this is just a little fun. Okay. I know you love making baths. That's something you really enjoy. And so in the bathtub, I'm sure sometimes you shave whatever part of your body you shave. I'm not sure what you shave.
Speaker 2: That's definitely est.
Speaker 1: But and then maybe you might use a toothbrush for something. I don't know. But I decided to get you something fun that you can like stick on the actual bathtub so you can hold these things. Oh so close your eyes. Okay, here you go. I even put something on there for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. There you go.
Speaker 1: Their little feet that holds your oh, that holds your razor, and you stick them to the side of the so you stick them to the side of the of the tub or the shower. You can stick your toothbrush in this one. Wow, So now how much you love feet? That's this is just a little fun thing.
Speaker 2: That's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Thank you, you're welcome. I will cheer it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you will again. Just the first little fun thing this is. This is a fun little thing. Yes, not even close to what's about to happen, just a starting point. Okay, Now let's see what your first balie is, mister.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I know how much you like to cook. Yeah, uh huh, so I wanted to get you something, okay, so that you don't you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, oh, an apron. I could always use an apron. I do a lot of painting too, you know for sure. Yeah, okay, let's see what this apron. Oh oh hey, that's.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, it's not even terrible. It's just flattery.
Speaker 1: I know. I know. I'm going to go out in my patio where my neighbors can see me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, that'll fool them.
Speaker 1: And uh do some painting out there there you go. Okay, thank you, you're welcome. Hey, you know what this is? A nice book. First volley too, thank you. We're starting off light. We're starting off light light.
Speaker 2: Okay, are we getting into the outfits or not yet? Let's see because I have another volley for you. Okay, another little volley.
Speaker 1: But it was supposed to come with it's supposed to go on something. Okay, it's just here okay, and then read it out loud.
Speaker 2: Okay. When this candle is lit, give me that dick.
Speaker 1: You put it on a candle. It's just a sticker. I love it, and you know that could be your like, hey, it's time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure you will. Again, another little thing, yes, before we get into the big stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Laura, yes, I know that your toilet goes through a lot a lot. It does, it really does. So I thought this would be perfect for your bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'll hang it above my toilet proper wives prevent racing stripes. That'll be really fun for all the guests that use my bathroom for sure, especially our new roommate that we have. Oh yes, you're gonna love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I'd like you to take off your hat, take your take off your headphones as well, all right, because this next thing obviously will be a falling on my head. Okay, uh, say hello to your new friend. The red mullet. The mullet, and it's red, especially for you. I had They even had a red one, and I was so excited. Okay, my god, here, oh my god.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That is good. That is good, is good. Here we go, now, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm an early lead.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's good. It's better than I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: Close hold out your hands. Okay, because I too got you a hair piece, so I.
Speaker 1: Need to take off off off your hat.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I don't think you need to do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh okay, this is really nice. You remember that? Remember that skit on Saturday Night Live? Pat? I am Pat? Is this before your time? Brian?
Speaker 3: I know, but everyone knows SNL. I'm just not an SNL fan.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Pat? They didn't know if she was a girl or a boy. Maybe I don't know if that would be appropriate these days, but.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god, look stunning. Thank you stunning.
Speaker 3: Seventies eighties?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know what? Some women rocked this look in the seventies eighties, like this tight perm look really dark hair. Yeah, well I'll put it on a nicer leg as soon as.
Speaker 3: It Honestly, it kind of looks the same. TA can see your hair and it looks like all those like big fluffy Russian hats.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, this is as good as it's gonna get right now. Hey wait, we're on the same wavelength the hair and everything. Wow. Okay, now I really had I had to buy four different ones of these because I I could decide which one was best. The first one is just kind of for you. This isn't gonna be something you're gonna wear in Vonn's. This is just something I thought you'd think would be. Okay, here's the first one. Okay, there you go. It's a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh actually, I think can.
Speaker 1: I say that please tongue punch my fart box? Oh yeah, see you like that? See that you would wear that?
Speaker 2: I may wear this okay tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So this is just that's just something funny. Okay, thank you, We move on. We move on. Can I to the next one?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is is this just a fun thing to know?
Speaker 1: This one? This one you're probably not gonna want to wear in public?
Speaker 2: Oh? Are you kidding. I'm totally gonna wear this.
Speaker 1: Oh you're not gonna wear that. Please don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: I have crabs for sure, I am you might be wearing it in vons later.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, kidding?
Speaker 1: This is that's just the number two. There's four. Okay, welcome to your probably. I think this might be the one you're gonna wear.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this?
Speaker 1: You love it?
Speaker 2: Wait? Is this all you got? Kane? No?
Speaker 1: God no, I'm not a good wiper. And it has a toilet okay. And then finally this one, he's the one I want you to wear.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, this is amazing vegetarian because I know how much I love.
Speaker 3: Vegetoh god, the Hillcrest really respond to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So there's your topk see, it didn't go too crazy to make you wear something like but you know you got to pick from crabs. I'm not a good wiper or vegetarian vegetarian Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I know how much you love crowns.
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmm. Should I just stick it on before I look at it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Let me put it on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it was my pretty little wig. I do love crowns. I do feel like Okay, ready, here we go. Okay, you gotta fix it his lights. I heard something switch on. So it is a.
Speaker 2: It's a little mouse mouse, a little ratitituwy with a chess hat. Okay, it's got little clips in his little mouse paws and he it holds up your hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, well you know what, I actually look like somebody that would be in my neighborhood once. I actually look like.
Speaker 2: That's why this is perfect. So okay, okay, close your eyes. Okay, okay, so this is Oh I got t shirt too? Okay yep, simply says blow me. Okay, all right, I actually like this. I may cut it into like more of a crappy looking shirt.
Speaker 1: You can wear that, I think, so, I think so okay, now are you ready?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're right, you're still going close your eyes. Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, with with that, I figured you probably don't want to just wear a shirt, and you should wear some pants.
Speaker 1: Yes, these seem comfortable. Okay me, before I open my eyes?
Speaker 3: Is that a function?
Speaker 2: No pocket up front?
Speaker 3: Or is that just.
Speaker 1: My dogs are gonna love?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you little you know how it is how elephants and mice have been is thing. Oh you know you can't you can't close your eyes, okay, because we have to complete this outfit. Okay, so hold out your hands. I don't want you to have to go barefooted.
Speaker 1: No god, no, no, oh my god. These are.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: You're awful.
Speaker 2: But they've got like the little bumps on the bottom or like they're fabulous. You look great.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's your turn. Okay, Now, these aren't something. This is not what I want you to wear when we go to Vond's. Okay, this is just for you to lounge around or actually go to. You can actually probably just bounce to t J Max if you want to and the Okay, so here you go. They're nice and comfy. Open it up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, in the.
Speaker 1: Front of the back, so you'll always have me with you.
Speaker 2: Because I'll have VPL and these for sure right at your mouth. But you have like this, Oh, but that's.
Speaker 1: Not what I want you to wear. This goes underneath what I want you to wear, kind of what I'm wearing right now, but black. Okay, Now, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think these came from.
Speaker 3: They did, oh guy, qualification.
Speaker 1: But I know you needed some coverings because you're gonna be cold.
Speaker 2: Allow it, okay, Okay, well I think there's a disqualification here.
Speaker 3: Now I'll allow it there for your own benefit.
Speaker 1: Just okay. Oh, I forgot to give you this thing. Okay, what before you go out, before you be the final piece of the outfit, I bought you something that you can spare on yourself so you have a scent when you walk in. Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Okay, Oh, stinky ass fart bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's stinky fart bomb spray. So that's gonna be your cologne that you're gonna spray on before you go into Bonds.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Oh god, don't wait, did you open it yet? Oh god, I don't know this. This came out. I don't smell it smells like ass apparently. Oh god, I don't know. You smell it.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't smell like anything.
Speaker 3: We'll spray it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do it right now. Okay, I don't want to throw up.
Speaker 1: You've got to spray it on yourself though before Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, that's part of the Holes package, part of the package, part of the Bonds walk through.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, Eric I had.
Speaker 1: Two choices for your bottoms. Those are just your loungers, I see. Okay, now you could either wear a.
Speaker 2: These okay, oh wow, these are and that will show VPL like nobody's business.
Speaker 1: But you have a T shirt so that it could be a big problem. But what I really think you should wear are these.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, no, yes, that's why I got you the fish nets.
Speaker 2: Flip it around, flip it around.
Speaker 1: They are Geane. Yes, you can wear They're like Jeane iper O Jean diaper.
Speaker 3: There is a concern though, because I know he's not wearing underwear yet that won't hide anything.
Speaker 1: That's why I got you the fish that will hold it in place.
Speaker 2: Have you met me?
Speaker 1: Okay, so now here's what we're gonna do. And you know what I also for just for wolves and fun. Huh long black gloves.
Speaker 3: Uh okay.
Speaker 2: Now these did not come.
Speaker 1: I know, but I wanted to complete the outfit. This is just this is just yeah. I want to keep you warm.
Speaker 2: I think that there should be a couple of points taken off.
Speaker 3: I think that these will keep I think this is a safety thing.
Speaker 1: These are to keep Brian, Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 3: Wow, Brian feeling honestly, those are not those are not gonna be like the tie breakers though.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's who should put on the full outfit first.
Speaker 2: I'm not done. Oh okay, Oh no, miss Kane, continue, I still have things for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a full outfit already though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I wanted you to be able to change. You know, you like to have those wardrobe changes. So oh no, I'm not even near dead.
Speaker 1: No, all right, rap rapid fire, yeah, okay, here we go. Okay, so I figured, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We'll start with yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, oh hey, well I can't put them over my little ratituy, I I don't mind this too much. Okay, great, thank you, I like the little rat better.
Speaker 2: And then close your eyes. Okay, you're gonna need something to go with this other outfit, so okay, I thought you might need some fancy ear rings.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't even tell what these are, but oh my god, tampons.
Speaker 2: They're bloody pads that I don't think Eric knows what tampa he doesn't, no, he doesn't. I mean they're ew ew ew e.
Speaker 1: No one know. Nobody would even know what these are. They probably would just think that they're cute. That's gross, but I know it's gross when you know what they are. Okay, ew but thank you? Okay, that goes all. Just put them on right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, okay, okay. And then I figured, oh are you oh lovely? Look great?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Perfect, I'm all in.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know what these are?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, it's a bloody pad. Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't Yeah, poor Marie has no voice so she can't. Yes, my roommate is not feeling well, so don't do this.
Speaker 2: Then I thought, you know, in case you need to like run your hands through your hair or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, are your eyes closed? Yes they are.
Speaker 2: You might also, because you're probably gonna be cold, you might need some gloves.
Speaker 1: These are like Lady Gogach type of situation going on. Yes, absolutely, I kind of like these. These are witchy and like fun. Yeah, I'm going to get you my pretty. I'm going to get you my pretty. They have these long nails attached to the black. Oh look we got each other gloves.
Speaker 2: Oh lot, we are so simpatico.
Speaker 1: Look yes, yes gloves, yes closure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh jeez, you also have a lovely talk that you can wear.
Speaker 1: Oh. Another top. Oh it's another shirt. Okay, are you kidding me? Are you even kidding me? We both got please tongue pune my part batch all right, Oh god, I will not be wearing this.
Speaker 2: I will not, Yes, you will so yes, So once again, I don't want you to just go pantsless.
Speaker 1: Okay, I even have these great pants.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, okay, okay, Wow, I have so many choices, you really do. Okay, these look like oh my, like they have a little daisies. They're like leggings, are light blue with like pink belt and little daisies in the yellow pockets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh boil yea.
Speaker 2: Every woman when there is decked out lovely look fly you're going to need some accessories.
Speaker 1: Besides the bloody pads. Oh my god, Oh this feels significant. Yes. Oh it's a purse. It's a popcorn a popcorn a bucket purse.
Speaker 2: Yes, I kind of. Now it's fun.
Speaker 1: I can wear it to the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh, totally fill up with now if you open it. There's also some surprises, and when that happens, Yes, what is Christmas without surprises? So these you can put on your credit.
Speaker 1: Card, they say, help me, I'm poor. Thanks a lot. There's stickers, a card sticker.
Speaker 2: They go on your credit card. Yes, this is for your car.
Speaker 1: Ask me about my explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Thank you, welcome. And then this you can put on your computer. It says here, let me open that for you, miss King.
Speaker 1: That's my computer. This is for my car. This is for my cards. Yes, okay, it's a guy's face. Just ask mcfucking had it. Just about mcfucking had it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the McDonald's clown. Okay, Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 1: So there you want to say the ford like really is super loud like that, but I just did. Hey, I had to read what was in front.
Speaker 2: Now I've saved the best for last. Well, you know how much I love you.
Speaker 1: You were not kidding around this time. There's something else in here.
Speaker 2: Oh you'r change purse.
Speaker 1: Oh this is cute.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Actually a little polaroid, like an old school polaroid. It's for change or it could be for like my aarpods or something. Yeah, okay, exactly, thank you. That's so sweet.
Speaker 2: All right, sweet this crap in there? Okay, Now I expect to see that bumper sticker on your car. Tomarle, Okay, I'll come looking. Oh, Marie, you might want to stick around for this.
Speaker 1: Oh she's sick, leave her alone.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's gonna want to stick around for this. So you know how much I love you?
Speaker 1: Yes, so obviously I can tell ye. So okay, I'm not looking.
Speaker 2: With this outfit. I got you a little.
Speaker 1: Another another cap. Oh, it says crop duster and it has a little pin on it that says I pooped today?
Speaker 2: Right, wow, exactly.
Speaker 1: That is just so special? So special?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: So is that it?
Speaker 2: No? God, So you know you're gonna need accessories to go with that. I mean, you know it is Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh. They're Taco Bell earrings with a Taco Bell like logo, and it says I ship I ship myself.
Speaker 2: I know how much you like Taco Bell. I love talking you do? Yes, yes, see how much what you're saying?
Speaker 1: I know you?
Speaker 2: And then you know me so well I do? And then close your eyes Okay, oh my god, so you know to keep the sun out of your eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's something you have not given me this year. So I just put them on without looking. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: They're remarkably normal.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with these.
Speaker 3: Heart shaped sunglasses.
Speaker 1: These are cute. Yeah, well I can wear these at night.
Speaker 3: It makes how many items do you have?
Speaker 2: Just a couple? Just a couple, next, next day?
Speaker 3: The limit.
Speaker 2: Okay, So once again another shirt.
Speaker 1: This one says oh really, no really, okay, it says, may I suggest the roast beef with a finger pointing down to my crop? Now that is disgusting, Eric, that is discussed.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the outpha that you will be wearing it too much?
Speaker 1: Oh no, so.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, this is oh some undies.
Speaker 1: Yes, look we did the same kind of thing. It's Eric's face. You're wearing like a he's wearing like a Oh you were in your little yes, and it has I'll wear these. I will wear the heck out of these because your face.
Speaker 2: All over you wanted me to see your vagina, So now my little face will be pressed for.
Speaker 5: And then okay, this has got to be the last one.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, So I can't just have you go in those no and that shirt?
Speaker 1: No, so oh no more pants geez.
Speaker 2: So I figure you'll need to put something over those.
Speaker 1: Okay pants, Oh my god, these look like what are these called? Uh like? There their sheer, but like Little House on the Prairie used to wear them like they're like they're pinafores, pedal pushers, like.
Speaker 2: Leg a little and look where's my face?
Speaker 1: Oh? I have weight. I can't walk into Vonds wearing just well, you'll be wearing Wait, who says I'm losing? Okay, now I have almost all my things on? What are we at this point? Okay, here's here's what we can do. Either Eric can put on his outfit or you can imagine him with his outfit on. We'll just take pictures after and post those. Or he goes and changes into his outfit right now. Spect the shorts and uh the shirt. Brian, you make the call. What do you think before you make the final call about who won the Terrible Team who contest?
Speaker 3: I think what we should do is we should leave a little bit suspense. Okay, we'll end here. I'll push the results at the beginning of the next show with you guys dressed up.
Speaker 1: With the walk through.
Speaker 3: The walk through.
Speaker 1: I love this idea, and you know what you guys, Please, if you will, why don't you comment let us know you think who won this? I mean, even though Eric brought way more stuff than I did. That doesn't necessarily mean he won, right, right, right, right blinds not saying comment.
Speaker 3: Okay, I already suspect who I think I know the winner will be. But it depends on I guess what outfit combination we see? Okay, you guys have to decide which combination ends up being worn by each person.
Speaker 1: Okay, so next oh so next episode will the person be wearing the outfit on the show? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have stay tuned to Thursday's show. Thank you for watching tonight. Good job Eric, and you're rocking that mullet. You look great.
Speaker 2: You look certifiable.
Speaker 1: I do mind?
Speaker 3: Do you look like a Disney movie villain from the late nineties?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, looks like a ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You're gonna scare somebody people in Vonds coll but in Hillcrest.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, thank you guys so much for watching. And uh yeah, our last show of the year is gonna be on Thursday. We have a lot to say and a lot to do besides this, so make sure you stick around. Thank you doing jewelry. Thank you Ljoia Cosmetic. Love you so much. And thanks for watching. Love your podcast, Love your podcast, Bye bye,