Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Saturday. Thank you for joining me on this Saturday morning. My name is Jerry Hickey. I'm a pharmacist who's always focused in nutrition. I took to Certified Clinical Nutritionist course through the Toledo School of Pharmacy, and of course my pharmacy degree comes from Saint John's University, and of course I have a national license. My license is national. So I'm a licensed pharmacist who's always focused on nutrition, and I want to talk to you about grape seed extract because there's more and more evidence that it really helps your blood pressure. It really has a dynamic, profound effect on blood pressure if you have high blood pressure. So this is the journal nutrients. This came out recently, but there's other studies like in the Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine and in Frontiers and Nutrition and Nutrition Journal using our grape seed extract in people with high blood pressure, and they found that in people with high blood pressure, like mild to moderate high blood pressure, so let's say their blood pressure is one hundred and forty over ninety, that could be dangerous. That our grape seed worked by making the blood vessels work like normal healthy younger blood vessels, and blood pressure went down towards normal. So I'm going to explain all this to you. What is high blood pressure. Well, when the heart pumps blood to get nutrition and oxygen and all those things in the blood to your brain and your muscles and your organis and systems. It pumps and the blood vessels have to respond to that by popping open, which takes a lot of energy. So when they say relaxing your blood vessels, that's really not a clever thing to say, because it takes energy to open the blood vessels. So if the heart pumps blood and the blood vessels don't pop open, which is very common as we grow older, that's high blood pressure because the heart has to pump harder to get the blood moving around the body. And as a result of the heart pumping harder, the blood is moving at a fester velocity, at a higher pressure. And this is whacking into blood vessel walls where they twist and turn. It's whacking into the brain tissue, it's whacking into the kidneys, the back of the eyes, et cetera. And it can damage all those tissue is. It could damage the heart, it could damage the kidneys, it could damage the eyeballs, it could damage the bring. And high blood pressure is a is the major cause of a stroke, which is a leading cause of dying and losing, a leading cause of being put in an institution, being institutionalized, or just losing your quality of life. So when you take grape seed, it does a bunch of things in your blood vessels. So all the blood vessels are damaged just by the aging process or by bad foods or high sugar, or pollution or smoking or drinking alcohol. I mean, there's a thousand things that affect your blood vessels in a bad way, and there's things that affect in a good way, like exercise and eating your vegetables and taking your vitamins, et cetera. So the grape seed one reduces inflammation in the blood vessel walls, so that helps prevent them from tightening up too much, and then it stabilizes the gas in the blood vessel walls that pushes them open. It's like inflating a tire. It's called natric oxide. So nitric oxide is unstable, especially in older people. Grape seed extract stabilizes nitric oxide. They could do its job. The heart pumps, the blood vessels respawn and pop open, and it's very easy or easier to get the blood to where it's supposed to go to, whether it's your brain or your kidneys or you know, your muscles or wherever it is wherever it's needed, which is everywhere. So when you have high blood pressure, there's two figures. There's sistly over diastol. Sistly is when the heart is pumping blood and diastol is when it's getting a little bit of a rest and between pumping, when it's refilling with blood. So if that bottom figure is elevated, it could be very dangerous. In fact, you know, I mean either one elevated is dangerous, but the bottom would even possibly more so. So they took our grape seed, which is made by a French Italian company in Ovida, and they gave it to these people with high blood pressure. These are all the people over fifty. They have miles of mind elevations in their blood pressure, and in many of them, like ninety four percent of them, the blood pressure went back towards normal over like a four to six month period. I mean, it really worked. Now here's the beauty of grape seed extract. It doesn't push your blood pressure down, so it's safe to take with your high blood pressure medication, which kind of does push your blood pressure down. The grape seed works by making the blood vessels healthier and younger and more responsive to the heart. So there's been a number of analyses of grape seed and they found that this is exactly how it works. It works by improving the flow of blood the function of the blood vessels. This is a very very good thing because even inhaling, pollution affects your blood vessels, eating sugary foods, eating certain fats, So it's a very very good thing. What are some other benefits of grape seed extract, Well, if you take it before a meal. It blocks the absorption of sugar pretty pretty good in a pretty good fashion. See, it attaches to the sugar digesting enzymes. There's two different families, and then you release less sugar from the food and the sugar goes out with your poop. And that can help you lose weight if you need help losing weight, but that can also help people with diabetes and pre diabetes get their sugar back to normal. Now, if you're not concerned with your sugar, and if you're not concerned with losing weight, then you could take the grape seed in between meals, away from food, or you could take it at the end of meals, and this way it won't really affect your sugar. Okay, So two ways that grape seat can help you. One, if you do it before meals, it helps block the absorption of carbs from your food. That helps with your blood sugar and that helps with your weight. And like I said, if you don't want that effect taken in between meals. And two it makes it whenever you take grape seed, it doesn't matter if you take before meals, after meals, in between meals. The grape seed helps you blood business function better, which and people in my age group as effective. I take grape sheet every day. I take rest virtual with my grape sheet at the same time every day because I want that flow of blood. The rest virtual helps the flow of blood more of my brain. The grape sheet helps to flow blood more by my heart and my arms, my legs, my skin, et cetera. So it's a really good combination. Now, if you're going to order anything I talk about today, you buy one bottle that suggested retail, you get the second bottle free, so you're getting fifty percent off suggested retail on two bottles. So if you order our grape seed today, which is verified in human clinical trials to really work. These are double blind place if we controlled huban clinical trials that have published the pay reviewed medical journals, we know the product works. We know it will help your blood pressure, we know it will help you circulation, and we know it's safe. Now, the thing is, if you use a code. I'll give you a code in a second, you get an extra ten percent off on any invite product, even the ones not on special today. Every invite product you get ten percent off. So use this code. It's Jerry w Lla. I'll go over that again in a second. Use that code if you go into the store, use that code if you call on the phone, or use that code if you order on our website invitehealth dot com to get that extra ten percent off. So you'd be getting fifty percent off grape seat on two bottles fifty percent and then you get an extra ten percent off by saying jerry wo R jerry j e r R y wo R. Get that ten percent off, Okay, on any any Invite product that you order. Now, I want to talk about ubiquin wall or you be queen wall. You can pronounce it either way. You be queenwall. Is the active version of coenzyme Q ten. And why is that important? Well, some people can't activate coenzone Q ten, so they don't get very much benefit out of it. So who would those people be. Every diabetic has trouble activating co Q ten, so they need to take the active version called ubiquin wall if they want the benefits. This is also true in people over sixty or seventy. They have a hard time activating coke Q ten. They really need ubiquin all. Plus, ubiq win wall is absorbed about seven times better than Cohen's and Q ten. It's much better absorbed and it works very quickly. They've shown dramatically that you swallow you bickwhenol it gets in a blisterm and starts working right away, right away. It's releasing electrons. So what's the benefit of that. Huge benefits for your heart muscle, huge benefits for all your muscles, huge benefits for energy and fatigue. So let's go into the energy and fatigue first, because you know, hey, that's sweet. So I have a whole slew of studies, like there's a study in the general nutrients. Now, these are older adults. When you gave them you bickwin wall, it improved their physical performance, like if they were playing tennis or pickle ball, or they were running or lifting weights or whatever it was. It improved their physical performance even like how fast they walked or getting out of a chair without using their arms, that kind of thing, and it really impressively reduced their fatigue. And it did this in a short time. So why you biqu one all rather than classical cul q ten. Classical col q ten is not well absorbed, and once it's absorbed, it has to be switched into ubique wall before it helps you. Ubique one wall is very well absorbed and right away it's working because it's the active form. So here's the journal Biofactors, and it's two trials patients with severe persistent fatigue. They call it chronic fatigue. So this is these are randomized, double blind, placeuper controlled human clinical trialcities. In gold standard studies, ubiquin all improved their chronic fatigue syndrome. They did much much better physically and mentally. But here's me, here's many of you. This is two studies and healthy older adults with mild fatigue. Now what older adult does not have mild fatigue. You speak to Annie like I, you know, I belong to the Coastguardo Auxiliary, and I speak to some of these older guys like me and they go, oh, yeah, I'm always tired, And they said, well, I'm not. I take things to give me energy that make my body function like it's twenty years younger. So these are healthy older people with mild fatigue. It's indiatural nutrients. And one study they gave them ubique one all one hundred miligrams a day, and the other study they gave them ubique all one hundred and fifty milligrams a day and always take it with food. It's bed rooms or with food, and either dosage one hundred milligrams of ubique all the day or one hundred and fifty milligrams of ubique all a day. And both studies they did much better after a brain task, so you know, like giving them a math test, they had much less sleepiness and fatigue. After a meth test. There was a really good improvement in their general fatigue, a really good improvement in their general fatigue. That has been a number of studies like that because they found even in young healthy people who are very athletic, you give them ubiquin al specifically, not coke ten, ubiquin all, and they function much better physically like when they play sports or compete, and they have much less fatigue. So that's good because you know, you have an athlete in college or high school. They still have to do their homework, so you want to give them that little bit of difference so that they could do well at both their sport which maybe someday they'll get a scholarship for and their academics. Let's go to a break Cherry. He can invite health so you bique one All's on special grape seed extracts on special mention. If you buy two bottles, you get fifty percent off suggested. And if you use this code, and it doesn't matter how you contact Invite, whether you go into the store or you call on the phone, or you order on the website, add this code you get an extra ten percent off. You get ten percent off any Invite product, even the ones not on special today Jerry, my name WOAR which is a radio station, Jerry Wor. Don't go anywhere. I'm going to a break. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to.
Speaker 4: Two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry w R to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back, Jerry, Hey ca you Invite health. This is important. Cardiologists know that you need you bickwe all, which is the active for mccollen's on Q ten, for your heart, for your Claudiavasko health. They also know that when you give a patient of statin drug at lowers the amount of you bickwin all in their system. So this is a very important proof of that. It's sixty seven people who suffered a heart attack and then they were put on a staton like Atove Statton, Sivastutton RECEIVI Stutton, So they were put on a prescription staton. The level of plasma you bick when wall fell by forty three percent and a very short amount of time when they were put on a staaten. Now there was a study from the University of Sydney. Healthy men, very active men. So these are men who did not have a heart attack, very healthy men who went to the gym, who played tennis, very active, very strong. They were in their fifties. They were all put on statins and they found within a short amount of time the amount of ubiquinal and their blood had dropped, and also their physical performance had suffered. They had less endurance, less strength, less stamina. So half of these men they gave them placebo. The other hif of these so they were putting on a statin. They're healthy men, they're strong men, they go to the gym, they're in shape. They put all of them on a statin. All of them and their ubiquhenoal level fell and so did their energy. Their performance they both dropped. So half of them they put on ubique, the other half they put on placebo. They found within two weeks, within just two weeks, the men got back their strength, their stamina, and their endurance. It really really made a difference that here's more data. This is the Journal Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy. These patients are on their usual drugs, so it's patients who had a heart attack. They were put on placebo, a fake pill, or they were put on one hundred and twenty milligrams a day of ubique wall. So seventy three of them were put on ubique one wall one hundred and twenty milligrams a day, which is what I take every morning, went to my breakfast. Seventy one were given a placebo. They found that the people put on placebo, the people who had a heart attack that would put on placebo, a lot of them developed angina, you know, chest pain from poor blood flows of the heart. But if they gave them you biq one wall, it was preventing angina, and it was preventing arrhythmias, and it was making their heart function better. So the people put on ubiquenol versus placebo after a heart attack did much better than the people who were put on a fake pill. They found that further heart attacks dropped by fifty percent, by a little more than fifty percent, future heart attack just by giving a heart patient these people had a heart attack just by giving him ubiquenal in addition to their drugs, future heart attacks were cut by fifty percent. Dying from the heart was cut by fifty percent and anything negative about the heart was decreased. Now here's a German study. It's in Molecular Aspects of Medicine, showing you how important ubiquenal is for the heart. These are German researchers. It's sixty one patients split into two groups. Less than six hours after a heart attack. One group received ubiquenol and solenium, the other group received placebo pills, and the group given the ubiqunol with selenium. No one died from a heart attack over the following year. Okay, so listen that patients had a heart attack less than six hours later. One group was given ubiquinal and selenium, the other group was given placebo. Of the patients on placebo died from a heart attack a second heart attack within the next year. Nobody given the selenium and the ubiquenol died from a heart attack over the following year. So it really makes a huge difference, a huge difference. Now, let's just uh, I have a bunch of studies on the heart. Let me read this last one. It's the Journal Future Cardiology. It's a recent study University California, Riverside School of Medicine and the Division of Cardiology Universities of Louisville School of Medicine, and researchers in England and researchers in Ireland and researchers in Pakistan. So at sixteen studies they reviewed ubiqwen all kept heart patients alive that reduced their mortality by greater than forty percent. So this is the thing. They did studies in Sweden and Finland and healthy older people, and they found the same thing. Because the heart weakens with age and the blood vessels don't work well with age. So when they took people in the sixties and seventies and eighties and gave them ubique all or ubiqum al with selenium, their heart responded, their energy responded, fatigue went down, their overall quality of life improved, like they had more energy to go outside and be active and meet their friends, et cetera, and do things. But they found and that dying from a stroke or heart attack was way down. Dying from congestive heart failure was way down. They found in a number of studies. These are great studies. A number of older people when you gave them the ubiquin all and or especially ubikronel with selenium solniums in your multi vitamin, so you don't have to worry about that. When they gave it a ubikrol with selenium, the incidents are dying from a stroke or a heart attack or heart failure dropped dramatically. I mean they went back and checked these populations and people multiple times, and these people were just doing better than other people in their age group who were not taking ubiquin ol selenium. So it really does matter. So that's why I peered up these two products today, the grape seat extract and the ubiqu when all, they're both greatful the heart. Grape seat extract can work with your blood sugar to reduce it if you take it before meals. But grape seat extract improves your circulation, which takes a load off the heart. It's easy for the heart to beat, it doesn't have to work as hard to get blood around the body. Whereas ubiquenol makes the heart stronger. They found in general ubiquenol activity drops in the heart by like seventy five percent by the time you're in your sixties and seventies. So that's important because ubiq when wol is kind of like a battery for the heart and your muscles and your body in general. All of your high energy organs require ubiicronal to function. Your hearing, your sense of smell, your vision, your eyes, your brain, your heart, your lungs, your kidneys, your liver, your pancreas, your skin, they all require ubiqroinal. Your blood, vestle wolves because it converts food into energy. It's part of the conversion of food into energy, but it's at the core of that, and unlike some other nutrients, ubick whenol levels drop with age, So it's very important to start putting ubikrinol back into the body, especially after the age of fifty. It'll help you with your fatigue, it'll help you with your heart energy and your heart strong. See if your heart's beating one hundred thousand times a day and it's lacking ubique wall, that puts extra stress and the heart, which is one of the reasons why older people are more prone to heart attacks and strokes than younger people. People have the ubiquinal So who needs to take ubiquin all. Anybody with high blood pressure, anybody with heart failure, anybody on a statin drug because statins lower your ubiquinal level. Anybody with diabetes and anybody really over fifty, they really should be on ubiquinal and it gets rid of your fatigued It clears all that up. You have so much more energy. You're really going to enjoy yourself a lot more so. The first two things on special today is the grape sheet extract for the circulation and the ubiquinal for energy, heart health and muscle function. Now, I've been a real die hard believer in creatine monohydrate for decades. It's safe for the kidneys, it's safe for people. It really does a great job for your health. And this week I spent about six hours reviewing creatine monohydrate studies. I also listen to a bunch of small lectures by neurologists, people who specialize in the brain and the nerves. They love creatine. I love creatine. Creatine came out of the world of the gym because it helps your physical performance with your muscles. It creates a reservoir of reliable energy for your muscles when you're doing like intense exercise like sprinting and lifting weights, et cetera, playing soccer or anything like that. Basketball. But it does the same thing in the brain. When you take creatine, it is quickly stored in the cells and converted to phospho creatine when you release phospho right, remember that phospho creatine. When you release energy, you're releasing phosphate. Phosphon phosphate. You're recycling the phosphate. You're bringing back the energy faster, much more rapidly. So they found that creatine function declines in the brain with age. So of course everything does right, almost everything. So they found out when you give older people creatine monohydrate that it really is great for their brain. It's great for their memory, it's great for their mood because the brain's working better. It's reducing inflammation in the brain. When you reduce inflammation in the brain, everything works more smoothly, and that can help your mood. That can help click your mood up a couple of levels. But the brain has energy, and this is good for your memory because your memory might still be functioning, but it's your brain's tired and you just can't get to the memory. You know, you feel that like every day you feel like you have a bad night's sleep. Right, the creatine And by the way, if you had a bad night sleep, creatine will make up for that bad night's sleep by giving a brain and a body energy. But creatine gives the brain ready, recyclable energy to keep on going. Well, here's the difference I had with the neurologists. Neurologists or doctors who specialize mostly in the brain and nerves, you know, the brain mostly, but also the nerves. They found neurologists say you need two scoops a day. I think one scoop a day is probably okay. So one scoop is like a teaspoon, it's like five grams. It's like a real teaspoon five grams. So we but our creatine has a scoop in it, so it's five grams. And my wife puts it in her coffee because it has a slight sweet, creamy flavor. She puts her collagen and creatine in her coffee. I just mixed the creatine and a couple of other powders in a shaker and it's fine. And I especially do it after exercise. You know why, When you exercise, your muscle fibers open up, and it's easy to get things like creatine into the muscle after exercise, because I told you it recycles energy and the muscles. You do better when you work out, less likely to get injured. So the neurologists say two scoops a day of creatine for brain energy and memory and brain wellness and mood. In older people, I say one scoop's probably enough, but you can try two scoops. It's not going to hurt you. It just cost you more money because you're take it two scoops instead of one. Right, Creatine's not an expensive product. It's a really worthwhile product for people over sixty years of age. So you take the creatine. It gives your muscles a boost. It gives your brain a boost. And this is important because most people are inactive because their brain's tired. Their body's fine, but their brain is tired. So when you take the creatine, it makes your brain like thirty years younger. It really makes a huge contribution to brain energy. You're going to feel better very quickly if you start taking creatine monohydrate every day, and it's really safe and you can mix it about anything. You can't hurt it. So here's what's on special grape seat extract. It's two fifty milligrams. You take one a day for general health. If you have high blood pressure, take one twice a day, morning and evening, and they'll help your blood pressure go back towards normal without closing problems. So it's very good for your circulation and your blood pressure. The ubique one oil, which is the active version of coins on Q ten, that's good for fatigue, that's good for energy, that's good for physical performance. It's great for your heart, and your heart takes a pounding as you grow older. You want you know it's usually a forty year old heart does not have heart attacks. It's more like a seventy year old heart has a heart attack. But if you take you biquen oil, you're making your heart into a forty year old heart again, a fortyear or fifty year old heart. So it's much more energetic, it's much more stable. You're much less likely to have a heart attack, according to human clinical triuser to publish the medical journals. And then I said creatine for giving your brain energy and giving your muscles a boost. And these are great supplements. These are very clean, these are super high quality to non gmo. We know they work because our stuff has been used in human clinical so let's yes, they have so here's the deal. By two of any of our products, you get fifty percent of suggested retail. Mention this code get an extra ten percent off Jerry war that's in the stores, on the phone, or you go on the website Jerry woar get ten percent off any invite product, including todays specials.
Speaker 3: God bless Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. Sounds like the weather is finally starting to get warm up there for you. Maybe not so much sunshine, but at least the temperature is getting warmer, which is always a nice thing. That means you can get outside and go exercise. I know that word makes some people cringe, but hey, even taking a walk around the neighborhood is a good thing. There was actually a brand new study that came out this week talking about getting out into nature how much that can be beneficial for chronic pain. They took a group of folks who were suffering with chronic back pain and they found that when they put them out into nature. They actually had improvements on their symptoms. So nature itself can be very healing. And so now that the weather is more agreeable, you should definitely take the time to go out. And you know, when you do that, it's very It's a mindfulness technique too.
Speaker 4: I do this every day.
Speaker 3: I go outside and I take in nature in my backyard and look at the birds and the butterflies. I have a ton of butterflies right now. It is just and their butterflies are so interesting to watch. My husband and I we always said they were like, how do they not hit anything? I mean say, they fly kind of crazy and then but they're they don't. They don't ever run into anything. So anyways, today's show, I have so much that I need to to cover with you. What I think I'll do is kind of run through the products that I'm going to be highlighting first, just so you have a generalized idea of where the show is going today. And remember any of these products they're on a buy one, get one free, and then if you use that promo code Amanda w o R, you're going to get an additional ten percent off, so super savings here.
Speaker 4: So I have the veins.
Speaker 3: HX, the circuit support NAC black seed organic greens plus the alkalizer powder because this is the time of year that we should always be focusing in on hydration, the core probiotic and the probiotic HI.
Speaker 4: So I have a whole.
Speaker 3: Series of different things that I want to discuss with you this morning when it comes to wellness, and as you know Invite Health Radio, we like to zero in on the science talk about nutrition. You know, I am a huge fan of the Mediterranean diet. And again another study came out, and this one hails from ann Arbor, Michigan, my home state, and the great University of Michigan, so Michigan Medicine up there at the University of Michigan and ann Arbor. They were looking at how the Mediterranean diet provides symptom relief for patients with IBS. So this was a pilot study and they wanted to really do like a comparative study between the Mediterranean diet and the low FODMAP diet and looking at individuals who had irritable bowel syndrome. And what was quite interesting was that the group that was adhering most strongly to the Mediterranean diet had the best outcomes. So, as I always say, the Mediterranean diet at the end of the day, has the most sound science behind it, and it's the easiest technically to follow. You're just eating whole foods, You're eating lots of fruits and vegetables, snacking on instead of potato chips, you know, set down those doritos and eat some nuts or some seeds, and think of all the beneficial nutrients that you get from eating something like pistachios or pumpkin seed. I mean, goodness, pumpkin seed is a lovely source of trip to fans. Maybe you have a higher amount of stress or you struggle with sleep.
Speaker 4: So snacking on things like pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Seed can be very helpful because we know that that trip to fan can help to create a natural release of serotonin, so it can help with mood, but it can also help with the release of melatonin, so it can help with sleep as well. So this study really once again just kind of zeros in on the fact that the Mediterranean diet creates an environment in the body that leads to significant reduction and inflammation. And we know that that chronic low grade inflammation is the driving force for pretty much every single disease out there. So if we adhere to a Mediterranean diet, which I do now and I feel really good and that you know, that's.
Speaker 4: The key thing. Now, Remember you have to partner this up.
Speaker 3: With mindfulness techniques and staying physically active and you know, getting good sleep. All of these things in totality is what can lead you down this path for overall wellness. And then out of Edith Cowen University over in Australia, they were looking at how eating a colorful variety of flavonoid rich foods like tea and berries and dark chocolate can significantly lower your risk of chronic disease and even help you live longer, they say. And it makes sense right if we're lowering inflammation, that means we can combat chronic disease states just heart disease, diabetes as an example, and flavonoids.
Speaker 4: You hear myself, You hear Jerry Hick.
Speaker 3: You know, Jerry talked about OPC's today with grape seed extract, and our grape seed extract is amazing. You know, we use that registered trademark form in the en a vida that we use and it's just such a powerhouse. I mean, if you want to get a high amount of oleego merit pro anthocyanodins, the Invite Health grape seed extract just is the top of the bar. You're going to be very hard pressed to find any other company that can bring you that that high amount of OPCs. But you know, this is one of those areas that we look at. We look at this study out of Edith Cowan University and it was a tenure study and they were looking at how, you know, this intake of flavonoid.
Speaker 4: Rich foods is.
Speaker 3: So incredibly beneficial for the body. But what was interesting was how they were looking at this diverse range of different foods. You know, are people you know, drinking teas on a regular basis? Are they also partnering this up with dark chocolate which has those powerful flavanols? Is you know, are they having the berries? That's why when you look at formulations like Coco HAX, it's not only the coco flavanols, but you're also getting those berry extracts. So, you know, I like to talk about food and let food be thy medicine. So I always like to bring to your attention these different studies that come out. But let's get right to I want to talk about some of these different formulations today and you know why they matter when it comes to your health. And I actually had a special request on talking about the difference between the the Invite Health veins HX and our circuit support.
Speaker 4: The two. Let me just mention this, the two can be partnered up.
Speaker 3: And you can take both concurrently and for for many different individuals, this may be the best idea is to take the veins achex along with that circus support.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, we know that.
Speaker 3: The VEINSHX, it's claim to fame is its horse chestnut. It also has horsetail extract in that not from actually a horse's tail, so we're looking at you know, plants and herbs here, and then it also has billberry extract in it. And it's just really a wonderful formulation to target vascular concerns. So whether you're dealing with peripheral artery disease or chronic venus insufficiency, maybe you have hemorrhoids. I tell you what I you know, will say this till till the end of the day, veins achex is going to be your best friend. If you suffer from hemorrhoids. Can always say people don't like to talk about hemorrhoids. It's like, wow, that's gross. But this is just part of life, folks. And if you're listening and you're like, uh, yeah, that's me over here, go to Invite Health today, stop by one of our stores. You can go to our website and look for the store locations and hours. If you're not close to one of the stores, or it's not convenient for you to pop into one of the stores, then just give us a call or go to our website invite health dot com. But Vainsachecks, this is gonna be your go to if you deal with hemorrhoids. So what this is, it's a partnering this wonderful citrus bioflavonoid complex. And so when we look at those powerful antioxidants that we get from citrus fruits and the way in which they support the vessels. So if your vessel I always describe this as like tissue paper versus printing paper, Well, most of us, you know, can recognize that if you look at printing paper, that's gonna be a little thicker than if you're using tissue paper. So tissue paper is more prone to kind of breaking down or being able to tear. Well, we can look at our vessels in this same way. So the citrus bioflavonoid complex that's contained in veins hax, this allows for the kind of the rebuilding in a sense, making your tissue paper vessels more into that printing paper. And that's what we want. We want to have that strong structural integrity of the vessels themselves. And then it has the horse chestnut, there's the horsetail extract in this, there's Gota cola extract which is really interesting, and then there's Billberry. So you've heard us talk about Billberry and our Macula advanced formulation as an example, very powerful source, very rich in what is known as signed in three glycoside, so great for eyehealth. So if someone's dealing with even any type of vascular issue going on within their eyes, the veins ahax would also be a really nice choice to add in. So taking like macular advanced along with veins HX is a nice partnering. So once you start to look at the science behind all of these different nutrients and you say, okay, well you know what's the main thing of horse chestnut and we know that horse chestnut even over in Europe today, for many doctors they actually use horse chestnut in a way like a prescription medication for conditions such as chronic venus in sufficiency. But it really does have this powerful blend of active constituents that allow for this vessel support and repair. And when you start to look at conditions like chronic venus in sufficiency, on peripheral artery disease, hemorrhoids, spider veins, varicose veins, this is where horse chestnut really can provide a significant amount of.
Speaker 4: Overall circulatory support. And study after.
Speaker 3: Study has you know, shown this. We can look back in time and this is not something new talking about horse chestnut and the science behind this. This is something that we know certainly has been looked at and shown to be highly beneficial for folks who are dealing with this variety of you know, conditions. So, when I was pulling up some different meta analysis studies.
Speaker 4: Which is like a.
Speaker 3: A compilation of different studies that all have the same in a sense study design, So studies that are looking at chronic venus in sufficiency with the use of horse chestnut, and in the Journal of Advanced therapy. They were looking at this, They were looking at five different clinical trials and the utilization of horse chestnut when it comes to individuals who are suffering from chronic venus in sufficiency, and they found that when individuals were taking the horse chestnut extract, they got a significant amount of benefit that came with that horse chestnut. So these are things that we certainly know and we can recognize that through the use of horse chestnut in the veins a checks, not only do we get that circulatory support for lower limb and for you know, hemorrhoids, but we get other benefits because it is in and of itself, it is an antioxidant, so it's also fighting off free radicals at that same time, which is a wonderful thing. And we have to recognize that the world that we live in, there are continual exposures to two different types of harmful things. So free radicals certainly can lead to a high amount of cell destruction, and when that happens, then this can lead to cell dysfunction. So, say your brain cell, if we have too many free radicals that are attacking the brain cells, then that's not a good thing. That can affect our memory, our focus our attention. If we have too many free radicals that are affecting our endothelial cells as an example, that's the cells that line your blood vessels, then that can weaken your blood vessels. So we go from that printing paper example, to more of that tissue paper, and we don't want that to ever happen. So in the veins h Ax the fact that we have that horse chestnut with those powerful citrus bioflavonoids, we're really targeting that strengthening effect of the vessels, which is why people do so well with this product. And then it has that horsetail extract in this and this is really interesting because horsetail extract has been shown to actually help to enhance collagen synthesis. So the more collagen we can start to regenerate in our system, the better off we are. So remember collagen is not just for you know, hairskin and nails. Collagen is you know, part of that makeup of our blood vessels as well. So this is why hence we have the the horsetail extract in there, is to help the blood vessel itself create that thicker lining to allow for that stronger structure and that at the end of the day is helpful if we're dealing with certain conditions, if you have spider veins, if you have varicose veins, if you're dealing with hemorrhoids, if you're dealing with, you know, a retinal bleed in the eye for example, if you have you know, a condition such as wet macular degeneration. Having a formulation like veins HAX. With that partnering of the horsetail extract along with the horse chestnut, the citrus bioflavonoid, that billberry extract, you know, it can go on and on with the power of what is contained in veins HAX. Now, as I mentioned, you can partner this up with our circu support formulation. I want to get into the details of that, and then I'm going to pivot over to to other formulations today and talk about respiratory health as well. So but I'm looking at the clock. I need to squeeze in a break, so stick around with me. I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio.
Speaker 4: So talked about the veins AHX.
Speaker 3: I obviously could do you know, three whole shows on just veins AcHx, but I want to keep things moving along here this morning, so circ you support. This is a blend of diosamin, which is a bioflavonoid. It also has Butcher's Broom extract, It has a wonderful citrus bioflavonoid complex in it and haspariton.
Speaker 4: So this partner's.
Speaker 3: Up really nice with the veins HX, especially for folks who know that they have some you know, vascular issues, if you have that heaviness in your legs, if you have that lower you know, limbs swelling, if you feel like you're getting that swelling down in your ankles after you know, being on your feet all day. Looking at that partnering and the veins ACHAX and the circuit support is a really good one too. Combo, Now, how do you take this? You know, what's the best way for you to use the circus support and the veins a chex. This is an individual Remember we're all unique. We all have different and specific needs. So you always want to to look and say, you know, should I be taking this? As the bottle states, well perhaps, But the best thing to do, folks is to talk to one of our nutritional advisors. So every single one of our stores has our nutritional wellness advisors who are there to help guide you in that process because you know what your our needs are maybe different than someone else and you may look at the circuit support and look at the you know suggested use, you know, taking two capsules daily, but you may talk to one of our nutritionis and they say, you know, for your situation, you may do better if you take three capsules per day. So this is why it's always advantageous to have those conversations and talk to to one of our nutritional experts. So diosamin is really quite interesting. When we look at the amount of clinical studies that have been conducted on diosmin, we know that when it comes to the edema and that swelling, diosamin has been shown to really pack a powerful punch.
Speaker 4: So for folks who deal with that pain.
Speaker 3: That tension, as I mentioned, heaviness, folks who have been perhaps diagnosed with restless leg syndrome, maybe at night when you get in bed, your legs feel heavy or you feel like you're getting those muscle cramps, taking the circu support formulation would be a wonderful addition. And this, once again it's working at trying to support the vascular integrity. There was a really fascinating meta analysis once again that was conducted on diosomin where they looked at ten different randomized clinical control trials utilizing diosamin, and they found in every single one of those studies with diosamin that there was a significant reduction in pain and swelling in the lower legs. So you may look at CircUse support and say, okay, well, if I have hemorrhoids, is this the right product for me? Well, technically yes, because we know that those citrus bioflavonoids in this the hissperitin in this formulation, that diosamin will help strengthen the vessel integrity once again, so we go from the tissue paper back to the printing paper effect. But when it comes to you know, folks who have maybe painful varicose veins or you're dealing with that heaviness of your legs, circuit support is going to be the best formulation for you to choose.
Speaker 4: So, you know, I always.
Speaker 3: Enjoy looking through all of the scientific research that is out there on these different formulations, and you know, looking at why you know, we have the partnering of the vitamin C with the diosmin with that has spared and why all of those things are partnered up together, and at the end of the day, it is the blend of these nutrients that provides this heightened amount of support. Now, if you just take diosamin by itself, is that going to be beneficial?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, I just told you there was.
Speaker 3: Ten different studies showing that diosamin by itself provides a significant reduction in pain and swelling. But now if you take it to the next level, as Invite Health always does, and we say, well, we know diosmin's great, we have the science, we can see the results.
Speaker 4: But what if we.
Speaker 3: Add in the Butcher's broom extract and what if we add in a blend of the citrus bioflavonoids to this. This is where we really fast tracked everything. This is where we can see the therapeutic effect of the combination of all of these different nutrients. In the there was a study that was conducted on just Butcher's broom extract alone and they compared this to placebo in patients that we're suffering from chronic venus and sufficiency, and they could clearly see once again the efficacy of Butcher's broom extracts. That's why I said, when you're looking at circulatory concerns, maybe you have never had a hem right in your life.
Speaker 4: And that's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't have restless leg syndrome or you know, a heavy feeling in your leg, but you do have you know, spider veins, or you do have you know, maybe you have heart disease. If you have heart disease, and we know we have a circulatory issue going on. So adding in one of these two formulations, if not a combination of the veins A checks along with the circuit support can yield significant benefits. So across the board, it really is a you know, a personalized approach to your nutritional supplementation at Invite Health.
Speaker 4: So maybe you come in.
Speaker 3: And you say, hey, I have this going on with you know, my eye health, and you're thinking, we're gonna just tell you, oh, take you know Macula Advanced, and you walk out of the store going, oh, well, they advise not only macular advance but also circuit support, or they advise macular Advanced and veins A check. So now you kind of have a better understanding of why these different nutrients and they're you know, you think about things that come from nature. You know, let nature heal thy body, you know, let food be thy medicine. There's you know always these points that we always have to kind of go back to, and we know that nature can do a wonderful job at helping us kind of overcome these these different issues that can arise as we go through life. You know, in the Nutrients Journal back in twenty twenty two, they were looked at hissparidin and this very powerful bioflavonoid that's found in high concentrations in citrus fruits and all of its many health benefits. You know, it's working not only as an antioxidant, but as an anti bacterial as a you know, so when you think about like anti microbials, it has anti inflammatory property and it's even been studied in cancer research. So looking at this product, looking at the CERCUI support, looking at the veins HX, and saying, wow, these are well studied, well proven nutrients that really can allow for this superior circulation support.
Speaker 4: And I know that many.
Speaker 3: Folks who I have talked to it's usually kind of a combination like, oh, I have high blood pressure and I deal with varicose veins, or you know, I have you know, heart disease and I'm dealing with macular degeneration and it's the wet form or I have, you know, a retinal tear. You know, you think about the fine, little tiny capillaries that feed into the eye. We have to be able to support those, you know, if you have hypertension, Yes, that forceful blood that's trying to push its way out of the heart and out to your extremities. That amount of force can take those tiny, itty bitty little capillaries and just us raise havoc on those. So we want to be able to protect those.
Speaker 4: So you may not ever think.
Speaker 3: Of using a product like CircUse support for your eye health or.
Speaker 4: Using a product like veins.
Speaker 3: HX for eye health. But these formulations are excellent choices for folks who are dealing with these conditions, for folks who have even the little capillary you know, breaks on their face. A lot of times you'll see that people can get the tiny little capillary breaks around their nose in particular, So using formulations like circu Support and veins HX in combination is a really good choice. So I think for most of us out there, we probably know someone who has that. You know, you can look at their face and you see these tiny little, you know, red blotches and it's coming from the small capillaries that have that tendency.
Speaker 4: To kind of break apart, and so.
Speaker 3: We want to be able to strengthen those So using CIRCUI support using the veins HX is a really good option. So now I want to pivot a bit to respiratory health. When it comes to chronic respiratory conditions, we can look at things such as chronic bronchitis, We can look at asthma, COPD, and physema. But there's also long lingering infections that can really do significant damage to the lung tissue itself. And there is a particular lung disease out there. It's kind of in the same vein or same category as tuberculosis, and this is called MAC. It's Mycobacterium avium complex, and this is a long lasting bacterial infection that can create a significant amount of immune system destruction and in doing so, this can have this long lasting impact on lung function. So when you see individuals who have MAAC or this Mycobacterium avim complex, they usually will have, you know, a chronic cough, shortness of breath. There's you know, different ways in which this can present, but we know that in individuals who are over the age of sixty five, you are going to be more prone to the potential development of Mycobacterium avim complex. And in that setting we have to say, well, you know, what are the things that we can be doing. You know, we know that MAAC infections, see this very detrimental bacteria. We know that it causes damage to the lungs. This is not a contagious infection, This doesn't pass from from one person to the next. But we know that the prevalence rate of this is actually quite large as in the society as a whole, and many times people don't even realize that they have this until they have a concurrent you know, respiratory infection and then you know, they get the common cold for example, they're like, why am I having this you know, lingering cough afterwards, and that can happen, you know, with like a viral chronic bronchitis. But oftentimes it's in that setting that you will find this comorbid infection that's been in your system.
Speaker 4: For a while.
Speaker 3: So this is why we we always want to look at this. We know that you know, there are folks out there who are more prone to this individuals who have a weekend immune system, individuals who have COPD, for example, any type of autoimmune condition, are going to be more prone to potentially getting this type of a back macterial infection. And we we always have to to recognize this because the bacteria itself is a very common bacteria found in soil, found in water, and can be inhaled during just daily activities. And it could be gardening and inhale this and oftentimes your immune system will you know, do its job and take care of it, but it can you know, kind of reside in that lung tissue and start to create this long term damage.
Speaker 4: So what can we do about this?
Speaker 3: You know, Number one, we have to identify the severity of that infection. You know, do we need to take a traditional medical approach when it comes to antibiotics.
Speaker 4: Or is this a situation where you.
Speaker 3: Know, strengthening our own immune system with the utilization of probiotic HX or the core probiotic And I'll talk about both of those.
Speaker 4: In just a moment.
Speaker 3: In partnering that with nutrients like anacetyl cystein and the power of NAC which goes beyond that of respiratory health, I will mention it's also wonderful for cardiovascular health, and then looking at formulations like the black seed with rosemary and cords ups. So I want to talk about those different products, but I do need to squeeze in another break, so stick around with me.
Speaker 4: I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda Wor take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait, call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at Suggests to retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Remember any of the products that I discussed today are on a buy one, get one free plus you get an additional ten percent off if you mention Amanda wor when you call in or stop by a store or go on our website. So before the break, I was talking about Micobacterium AVM complex and we can see that there are many things in nature, these naturally occurring compounds that can combat this. And in the Journal of Applied and Environmental Microbiology, they looked at eighteen different naturally occurring compounds and they were, you know, isolating out the active constituents, looking at things like EGCG from green tea and in looking at these eighteen different plant compounds, all of them were highly effective. But looking at the benefits of these different herbal extracts and how these herbs could allow for this ability for the lung itself to heal, but at the same time seeing how the immune system could strength in itself just in the exposure to taking these nutrients on. So there was you know, they looked at cinnamon extract, they looked at vanilla extract. Of course, they were looking at green tea, they.
Speaker 4: Looked at apple extracts.
Speaker 3: So I look at you know, formulations like greens ajax, the organic greens plus, and I say, okay, well, even if you're taking a scoop of that every day, look at all these polyphenols that you're yielding from that.
Speaker 4: So this is why I like to.
Speaker 3: Tie different products together, because maybe you're thinking of organic greens plus in the setting of just detoxification and energy and not knowing, well, hey, this could be really great for lung function as well. So there's always many different side benefits, as I always like to say, that go along with these different formulations.
Speaker 4: So looking at.
Speaker 3: The amount of research that's been done on these different compounds that can target Micobacterium avim complex, and I'm not just putting this just into one box, you know, because many folks out there also have no idea what this you know, Micobacterium AVM complex is, and I don't have that, and that's a wonderful thing if you don't.
Speaker 4: But we're just looking at respiratory health.
Speaker 3: In general, and how do we remedy damage done to the lung tissue. And this is where formulations like NAC can be a powerhouse to turn to. And in the GERM the Journal of Microbes and Infection, they looked at NAC and how it protects against Micobacterium avim complex.
Speaker 4: Through this ability of that.
Speaker 3: NAC to kind of downregulate what this that actually mean to combat the damaging, harmful effects that that bacteria is having on the lung tissue. It's so health and you know, for me, I love talking about ncetyl systeine. I just think it's like the niftiest supplement out there. It's not only a very cost effective supplement to to take, but it has so many different utilizations.
Speaker 4: When you think of NAC, which is.
Speaker 3: A modified form of the amino acid cysteine. So you're taking this and we know one of it's you know, claims to fame is it can help to generate up glut to thione. So the more glued to thione we make in our system through the liver, the better our body does with cell detoxification. So that's a win win because we say we're supplementing with the invite health ncetyl cysteine, and you've got fatty liver disease, and you say, I need to take something to get my liver enzymes back in check. Maybe you've been to your doctor and they tested your you know, alt and your AST levels and they say, you know, your liver enzymes are elevated.
Speaker 4: Remember, liver enzymes.
Speaker 3: Can oftentimes, oftentimes be elevated because of medications. So if you are taking a medication like a statin for cholesterol lowering, this can be a causative reason for elevated liver enzymes. So so many medications out there will drive up your liver enzymes. What does that mean at the end of the day. It means your liver is struggling. Your liver is ticked off. Your liver is the primary detoxifying organ. We want to be able to help our little tiny liver cells in any way that we can, each and every single day through diet.
Speaker 4: Remember, there's a reason.
Speaker 3: Why non alcoholic fatty liver disease is on such a rise in this country, ultra processed foods. Your liver has absolutely no idea. What in the heck any of those comics are you know, maybe they taste good to you when you're eating your ultra processed food, but your liver has no idea what in the world that stuff is, and so your liver gets stressed. And in stressing out your liver, you're driving down your glued to thione levels. And if you have no way to remedy that, you have no way to re establish glue to thione levels. This is a huge problem. So this is one of the main claims to fame with an acetyl system is we know that it will increase natural indogenous production of glued to thione. But we also know that it has this fabulous ability to actually inhibit pro inflammatory cytokines. So when we are exposed to a bacteria or to a virus, and this has been well studied. So in this setting up h Pylori, that horrible bacterial infection that can linger in the stomach and lead to ulcers lead to stomach cancer, we know that NAC has been shown to be able to very effectively target that bacteria. We know from this other research study that NAC can target micobacterium. We also know it can target things like influenza and coronavirus, so it lessens the inflammatory burden on the immune system. Less inflammation means less damage. And we also can see how NAC helps to regulate the master signaling in the body for inflammation, which is known as nfkappa beta. So if it can turn that switch off and say, hey, we've got too much inflammation going on here, let's use NAC. Let's turn this off. That's an amazingly powerful modified amino acid that you can take on a daily basis. If you're dealing with a condition such as COPD or pulmonary fibrosis, or if you have a condition such as asthma, or if you have heart disease, or if you have fatty liver disease, NAC should be part of your daily routine hands down. And you always want to take your NAC with food because NAC is very powerful and we don't want it to create any gi in, you know, irritation, So take your NAC after you've had a meal. I always go back to the European Society of Cardiology findings on an acetyl systein and it was actually called the the NAC i AM study. So what that means is it was the ancetyl uh system in the use of individuals who had heart attacks, and they found that if they gave those individuals ancetyl systein, this led to a significant repair of the cardiac muscle itself. That's highly, highly impressive stuff. So NAC, whether we're dealing with a you know, odd ball bacteria, or we're dealing with a condition such as fatty liver disease, or if we're dealing with a circulatory issue, we know that NAC certainly can provide us the benefits to protect the cells, to lessen inflammation, and to lead to this overall improvement of self function. Has even been studied in conditions like OCD and addictive disorders, individuals who have substance abuse. They have found that when they give those individuals high amounts of anecetosysteine upwards of you know, two thousand and three thousand milligrams a day, that this can lessen they're cravings for those substances. I mean, this is a powerful, powerful nutrient, and the fact that we can take it and yield all of these many different benefits from heart health to brain health, liver health and beyond is definitely something that we should be looking at and considering for sure. So I also want to talk about black seed. But I'm looking at the time and I think.
Speaker 4: What else do I think?
Speaker 3: I'll take a quick break and then I'll get into black Seat Extract and all of the many different utilizations of this wonderful formulation. So remember, if you use the code Amanda WR you're gonna get that additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: So stick around with me. I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back. So now let's talk some black seed extract. We certainly know if we are dealing with respiratory issues, black seed extract can be your friend. So this is black Cooman extract. This is partnered with rosemary extract along with Cordyceps mushrooms, so you're getting this trifecta of benefits that goes along with this formulation. The black seeds very targeted at lowering inflammation within the respiratory airways and within the lung tissue itself. The rosemary extract does a great job with the rosemar marinic acid in that and lowering histamine load in the body. So excess histamine is what leads people to have, you know, things like sneezing and runny eyes. So this is a combination product the black seed that for folks who are dealing with any degree of respiratory issues or you know, allergic rhinitis or seasonal allergies. This should be a formula that you put into your routine. It's also wonderful for just targeting inflammation in the body in general. So for men who are dealing with, you know, an enlarged prostate if you have BPH, taking black seed that has the rosemary and that cordyceps excellent add on product to your daily supplementation routine. What's really quite fascinating with black seed extract is, you know how frequently it's just kind of dismissed, of course in the world of traditional medicine, but even in the world of natural medicine, where we focus in on other you know products, we look at, you know, the the curcumens, and we look at you know, garlic extracts. But black seed is one of the most powerful things that we can be using when it comes to lowering inflammation, so lowering that chronic inflammation that is I always say, the backbone, the driving force to every single chronic disease stayed out there. And I cannot tell you how often I have had this conversation with folks who say, you know, I started taking the black seed extract because you know, I heard you know you or I heard Jerry on the radio talking about how great it is for seasonal allergies, and I started to take it, and I actually started to get an improvement not only in you know, my respiratory function, but my joints. You know, my I had really sore inflamed me, and I started using this black seed for my breathing and next thing, I know, my knee has less pain. So these are the things that we definitely know. We know that there's always an imbalance that can happen in our system as we grow older and the release of those different inflammatory cyto kinds can start to really drive up an excessive amount of inflammation. And if we're adding insult to injury with bad diet and you know, being sedentary, there's all of these things that can happen.
Speaker 4: So I like.
Speaker 3: Looking at the black seed extract as being a really nice, wonderful go to product to target that not only acute inflammation, but for chronic inflammatory conditions as well. So whether it is something like asthma, chronic bronchitis, COPD, or seasonal allergies or you're dealing with joint pain, this is a great product to add in. So I have that on special today now I want to pivot because I know I'm running short on time here and talk about microplastics. I've been, you know, discussing microplastics for so many years now, and I remember on one radio program that I used to do many years ago, it seemed like it was a daily topic that I was talking about, you know, microplastics found in you know this waterway, microplastics found in you know this environment. I talked about nerdles. I was so you know, over the moon when this study came out from uh Florida Atlantic University down here in Boga where they were testing the amount of microplastics found in the sand, and they called them nerdles. And you know where did these nerdles come from? Well from all of the plastic byproduct that makes its way out into the ocean. Then it you know, through the waves it comes back to the beach. And so they were testing the sand and they're like, oh my goodness, there is so much.
Speaker 4: And you can't see it.
Speaker 3: It's not like you look down and you're like, oh, there's a plastic bottle there as fine as as a grain of sand. But you think of, you know, taking a nice walk along the beach, having no idea that you're walking on all these nerdles and where do you think those nerdles go if they can get absorbed into the skin. Now, we're creating a higher amount of microplastics in our system. And over the course of the last couple of years, there's been more extensive research and obviously reporting in the national setting news on microplastics and how, oh hey, we're finding microplastics and Americans blood vessels, we're finding microplastics, and Americans brains and then their livers. Well, yeah, because microplastics are everywhere, and so we have to look at this and say, well, we're not going to reinvent the wheel and somehow get rid of all microplastics.
Speaker 4: That's just not going to happen.
Speaker 3: But what we can do is we can say, Okay, I have to recognize I probably have been exposed to many microplastics throughout my life. What can I be doing now? And you know, they've found microplastics in snow. I always talk about this study where it was in California. They were looking at snow and the ski resorts and testing that snow out and finding plastic in the snow. And people are like, well, how did that get there well, because the plastic in the ocean gets carried up into the environment, carried over and then dropped in the form of precipitation as snow. But there's plastic in it, so we know this.
Speaker 4: We can see this.
Speaker 3: McGill University they researched this. They were looking at these minute particles of plastic that.
Speaker 4: Are found in snow and rain. It's in the soil.
Speaker 3: So we have to do what we can with what we know, and that is microplastics are everywhere, and what can we be doing. And interestingly enough, there was a really fascinating study that was done where they were looking at spiroalina and how.
Speaker 4: This very powerful algae.
Speaker 3: I talk about spiralina in the setting of the organic greens plus and how if you take it algae that can help clean a waterway and remove all of these harmful toxins. And spirrillina in and of itself is kind of like its own little superfood because it's got vitamins and minerals and fatty acids and all these key nutrients to it, and it's a powerful antioxidant. Well, researchers have looked at this and University of Washington they're actually looking at these new bioplastics that can degrade in a much more eco friendly way then the current plastics that are used.
Speaker 4: Now, keep in mind we are.
Speaker 3: Decades into this with the overuse of plastics, So plastics are everywhere now, and these microplastics in particular, are finding their way into the human body. And we know that they are, you know, loading up our vessels in our brain.
Speaker 4: And all of our organs.
Speaker 3: So what do we do now, this is where we're at. We have to you know, face reality. This is where we're at.
Speaker 4: So this is why we take.
Speaker 3: Formulations like organic greens plus with all of those powerful polyphenols, with that spillina extract already in that, and of course I has a probiotic blend in that as well. Now, interesting information on the utilization of probiotics. This is something that I have you know, talked about over the past five years, is understanding the you know, microbiome in the human body, but also understanding the way in which probiotics have been shown to have this multitude of health benefits. So we have to kind of get out of that thought process that you know, probiotics are just for digestive health. Well, yes, we know this for sure. This is you know, you have seventy percent of your immune system is located in the intestines, and your microbiome is you know, driving all of this action each and every single day. But we know that there are different strains of these healthy bacteria that can keep us incredibly healthy. And they tested out different strains of bacteria to see if probiotics would help in absorbing and excreting outs. Listen to this, folks actually absorbing those microplastics in your body and excreting those out. And they were able to narrow down different strain of lacto bacillis. So they looked at lacto Basilis plantarum, they looked at Lactobacillis parasae. And interestingly enough, if you look at the Invite Health probiotics and you say, hm, what is in the Invite probiotics, while you look at the core probiotic as an example, the core probiotic has that lacto Bacillis plantarum in it. This is a very powerful probiotic formulation that we offer and it is you know, fifty two billion cfu, so it's a powerhouse. So if you really do have you know, a heightened concern that you have perhaps a high amount of microplastic exposure. Then this is definitely the probiotic that you want to be utilizing along with that organic greens plus.
Speaker 4: So taking you know, one to two.
Speaker 3: Core prob biotic capsules per day along with one to two scoops of the organic greens plus. But you know, at the end of the day, we all have to recognize that we have indeed been exposed to these microplastics. They do indeed exist, and yes, there are studies out there saying, hey, probiotics can actually help our body absorb and remove these harmful plastics. In the Frontiers and Nutrition Journal in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: They talked about this.
Speaker 3: They said, could probiotics protect the human body against toxicity caused by these nanoplastics and these microplastics. And at the end of their study looking at this, and I mean this was a really in depth study, they said, you know, the global use of plastic is increasing even to this day, and you know, manufacturing three undred and sixty eight million tons, three hundred and sixty eight million tons, and this was in twenty nineteen. They said, by twenty fifty they'll be thirty three billion tons of plastics.
Speaker 4: So we have to do what we can to.
Speaker 3: Protect our cells, to protect our body. And this is where the use of probiotic, HX Core probiotic and the organic greens plus all come into play. So I know I covered a lot of different things to day. If you have questions for me, reach out Awilliams at invitehealth dot com and until we.
Speaker 4: Speak again, be well. Two.
Speaker 3: That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, by one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five, seven to two.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the product offered or the ideas expressed