Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You know, we had talked earlier about to give you know, talkbacks if you're working in the heat, because we talk about getting out of the heat and all of that, and then you know, unfortunately there's people with jobs where they have to you know, be in the heat.
Speaker 3: So we ask people to go to the talkback and let us know.
Speaker 4: We heard from some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning Neil, Good morning Marla. This is Josh with all Pro Pest Control in Hesperia, California. It's going to be one hundred and eight today with twenty humidity and I will be out here doing about twenty one stops. I hope you guys have a great Friday and a special shout out to miss Patricia Predate.
Speaker 5: John here working outside all day at ten hours a day rest in my ass.
Speaker 3: Probably can't say that, but the gardeners out there are also struggling.
Speaker 1: And you who else gets the nod is the the highway co truck.
Speaker 3: I heard people. Yeah, they're working hard too, all right, Tate, I love you guys are doing a great job.
Speaker 4: Thank you John. Good morning, Neil and Marla. Let's see it's about one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and ten right now, it's only nine o'clock in the morning. And Marry actually my son, he's thirty three. He has almost thirty three. He has his own fool business.
Speaker 7: And that poor guy works outside in this heat and it just kills me because I see him just miserable.
Speaker 4: But he gets through it.
Speaker 5: Morning Riverside mailman. Here, it's going to be one hundred and twelve. Got to work, got fight routes down, get to be out here twelve hours today.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: So yeah, thank you deliver.
Speaker 6: I work at a restaurant in Pacific Palisades, which is mostly out on the patio, and the sun is just beating down on me.
Speaker 3: I have to slaughter myself in sunscreen.
Speaker 4: And the worst part is inside the restaurant.
Speaker 8: It's even hotter with all the ovens and the refrigerators pumping out heat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's uh oh.
Speaker 3: People don't know that.
Speaker 2: That is a great list, by the way, but people don't know that that inside those kitchen when you're going back and forth in those in the back of the house as they call it, the refrigerators to keep it cool on the inside, and they start working harder.
Speaker 3: They're expelling the.
Speaker 2: Heat, the warm Yeah, so that's coming out than the heat of the actual kitchen. There are times where it's in a normal situation, it's already over one hundred degrees inside that kitchen, let alone, when it's one hundred degrees or more outside.
Speaker 9: So all those folks, thank you for everybody who called in on the later, Yeah, and thanks for all your hard work. If I were the pool guy, I'd just be jumping in the pool after each job.
Speaker 3: I would do. I would Why not from the.
Speaker 4: Inside, that's right, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: I want to get most will remind people that Gary and Shannon come does Cerritos. Join them live for News and Bruise broadcast at BJ's in Ciritos. Get yourself a Puzooki Triple one zero one, one hundred and eighty third Street on Thursday, September twelfth. Of course, during the show nine to one News, Bruce prizes food fun. You want to get out there, all right, So what should.
Speaker 3: We do now?
Speaker 4: Let's find out what's happening.
Speaker 3: Time for what's happening?
Speaker 4: I realized when I say that I dropped the g.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Yes, and he doesn't the announcer be yourself? What's uh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Be yourself?
Speaker 9: Okay, this is so awful. We covered this last night on Fox eleven. Angers you oh the details. Silva covered this Brawford, Yeah, and his death.
Speaker 2: The mother was blindsided after Orange County babysitter accused of killing her six year old.
Speaker 4: Brutally with lumber.
Speaker 3: So you got to wonder, why why this person watching the child?
Speaker 9: So this is this is what is so heartbreaking about this story. So, first of all, six year old boy is entrusted with a barber in Placentia who was well respected in the community, church going. We had some of his friends on last night who said that they're completely blindsided that now they've not just lost the son, that they're mourning and they're not also hurting for the mother who lost her son at the hands of him, but now what happened to him because it was a completely like a snap. So the suspect is forty one year old Ernest Lamar Love. He's charged with murder and torture in the death of six year old Chance Crawford. He's a Placentia barber, as mentioned, and he was tasked with just babysitting h Charlene Supphor's son while she went to work, and in that time, the allegations are is that the sun basically soiled himself and as a result, Love took a piece of lumber and beat him incessantly with it.
Speaker 8: Just beat himself, right, big deal, Okay, kid, Yeah, he's a six year old, poured hydrogen peroxide on his open wounds after being beaten, forced him to do push ups.
Speaker 9: Until he, you know, just succumbed to that that. The details are just absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: But this was somebody that was known to the family, that had our it to the community that he came in. She says that he came into my son's life just as a male figure. He taught him things, he helped him overcome certain fears. He used the term snapped and that's the only thing that I can think of.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, the suspect Love. He was part of the amazing church in Lake Elzanor. He was a minister and a prophet. We had We showed some video of him last night, pulled from his socials, where he was literally basically giving a sermon about you know, just being grateful and being a good person.
Speaker 4: This was a clip of the suspect.
Speaker 2: So the doctors at the Children's Hospital there of Orange County said that young Chance had flesh missing from his butt, he had raw, gaping wounds, extreme brain swelling, other injuries that are consistent with violent shaking.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting and.
Speaker 2: I'm just baffled as to what what happened. And then of course he lied to the mother and and like he's the one I believe that brought him to the hospital.
Speaker 9: And he was in a coma since last Friday, and then he was later declared brain dead.
Speaker 4: He was taken off of life support on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, mind boggling. I think we're going to learn more about this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there has to be something. It just it just doesn't add up.
Speaker 2: A family friend, Yeah, there's some There's there's something missing or a massive, massive mental breakdown, and it just it's just so so hard to wrap your mind around. All right, more, let's see what No, when we come back, we'll talk with Bill Bracken, So stick around.
Speaker 3: I think that's what we're doing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Following your lead, my friend, right in your coattails.
Speaker 2: I'm not the one you want to follow right now. I don't even know where my head is. I'm already going is this the FOREK Report?
Speaker 3: It's going to be a week.
Speaker 4: You're looking at me like, are you Jesus?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where am I? I'm turning into Bill Handle? What day is it? There's an event coming up.
Speaker 2: I had the pleasure of meeting Bill Bracken digitally and connecting with him through a friend he runs. He's the founder and culinary director of Bracken's Kitchen there in Garden Grove. And there's an event coming up that we'd love to tell you about, but we figured why not get it from the man himself. Welcome to KFI, mister Bill Bracken. Hi, Billy you there, I am there.
Speaker 4: You a good to have you.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you. How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: We're excited to talk about?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: This is the Hungry Game?
Speaker 4: The Hungry Game seven point zero?
Speaker 10: Absolutely? I thought Neil was going to tell us all about it. Do I have to be the one doing the talk? Oh?
Speaker 3: I can give it all down. This is so.
Speaker 2: This is your annual fundraiser, right and it's supporting community feeding. This is your focus food rescue, culinary training programs which I love and in this particular case, you're going to be focusing on local chefs who compete because you know what's better for than battle battle in the octagonally for the Hungry Games Championship. And you're expecting like five hundred guests.
Speaker 10: Or so, Yeah, some are right around there. By the time it's all about, we'll probably have about five hundred people on property. It'll be a busy packed night for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, tell us a little bit about Bracken's Kitchen entering it's eleventh year. What you do and what your purpose and focus is. Community.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and thank you both for having me on. I truly am honored. Our mission statement says to food rescue, culinary training, in our community feeding programs, we're committed to resturing, repurposing, and restoring both food and lives. And what that means, in pretty simple terms, that we get to go to work in the kitchen every day doing what we love to do, most cook, tasting nutritious meals for our friends and neighbors and need. And we do that with a whole lot of donated and rescued feed, keeping food out of landfill because we know America still wastes close to forty percent of the food supply. And then along the way we added a culinary training program. So, you know, we got a whole bunch of professional chefs that have worked in some of the finest restaurants and hotels in Southern California. They've all kind of found a point in their life they want to do something more meaningful. So we're truly blessed to be able to do this every day and do for people who really need it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you've graduated fourteen students from that culinary training program. In twenty twenty three alone, you served almost two million meals, and this year you're on track to serve more than two million, about two and a half million in Orange County alone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we do some in LA as well. COVID, you know, changed a whole lot of things with a lot of organizations. But we're we're able to support all over southern California, but a majority of it this year in Orange County. But we have meals going to the Inland Empire, La Long Beach, just all over the place. Bracken Now we'll be about two point three million meals.
Speaker 2: Brackenskitchen dot Org of Brackens Kitchen dot Org is where you can find out more slash events for this particular event. So I love the fact that you talked about rescued food that you are part of rescuing two hundred and sixty eight tons of food forty percent is the number that I use on the Fork Report quite a lot as well.
Speaker 4: The have the wasted, Yeah, that's wasted.
Speaker 11: You know, that's a sad, sad stat you're talking that in one there shouldn't be anybody that is food insecure or hungry in the United States.
Speaker 3: That's my personal.
Speaker 2: Opinion, not you know, abstractly, and the fact that we have the food so taking on you know, donated food, food that was going to go into landfill fills, these types of things. Now I've seen images and you can see them as well if you follow Bracken's Kitchen on Instagram or Facebook or Twitter, you can see these images of them turning it into beautiful, beautiful meals for people. This event, the uh, the games that you are going to be doing now coming up?
Speaker 3: These this is the is this the seventh annual?
Speaker 10: When we seven point zero three point zero I believe was during COVID, So we did something remotely and you know, online, but yeah, this is seven years of doing then it's grown every year and if you don't mind. When we started at the side, we wanted to do an event. We knew we had this huge dichotomy as a chef that spent you know, twenty five years and some of the best hotels and restaurants in the world, and I cooked at every fancy event for every celebrity you can imagine. We just couldn't imagine putting out a big, fancy event where everybody it's you know, drunk and fat navvy, not time to be mean, but just we eat a lot of good food.
Speaker 3: Will I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Was a personal attack, but that's okay, sir, not on you on my shelf.
Speaker 10: But I mean, I think about all the events I went to a all the caviar and the champagne, all the raise money for good causes, and there's nothing wrong with that. But we just couldn't do that for someone right down the streets who's not going to have a meal tonight. So we had to come up with a fun event that we can do that is low key, casual, and that's where we landed on, you know, the Hungry Games. There's a play on the movie The Hunger Games, and you know there's a champion, and you know, we got twelve chefs this year competing and for the first time ever, we're gonna have a Hungry Games pastry or a Sweet Champion in savory. You know, we got chefs coming from la all over Orange County. So it's just a fun event, all for a good reason and a good cost.
Speaker 3: So how can listeners participate.
Speaker 10: All sorts? Wait, you mentioned the website a few minutes ago. I think we're near sold out on tickets. There's been a little bit of back and forth the last couple of days. But visit our website. That link pops up right there. You know, we got a live auction, well online auction for people who aren't coming to the event. So a lot of great stuff coming in for the online auction, so you can buy something online did on it. And of course people can sign up to volunteer and donate any times to our website.
Speaker 9: You know what, I have a great idea for our listeners. So this is all happening the Hungry Games some point zero. It happens next Thursday, September the twelfth. This is at five thirty. You said there, you know you probably sold that, which is a great thing. But for you know, maybe some can can be their show up. So you're going to spend your morning nine to one with Garyan Shannon at News and Bruce in Soritos. Right, You're going to play hooky from your job, and then you're going to cruise on down to Garden Grove and at Bracken's Kitchen for this great.
Speaker 3: Event, full day of festivition.
Speaker 4: I love it, right, yes.
Speaker 10: And when it's when it's all over with, I'm setting here looking at this Instagram picture of this beautiful lady making meal prep on Sunday with salmon, zucchini and Sunday Night tacos. The following morning, she can come down and volunteer with us and cook.
Speaker 4: Oh he just looked at me.
Speaker 10: I know she can cook.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the first day of the Yeah, she was prepping night.
Speaker 4: I'm a meal prepper.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: It's so funny. I'm on your Instagram.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm That's what I'm coming through right now, Racket's Kitchen.
Speaker 10: Looking at you like that kind of sounds like me.
Speaker 4: I was cooking a lot of food on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I meal prep too.
Speaker 2: I buy one pizza at the beginning of the week and then I put each slice in a little bag.
Speaker 3: And then you just parse it out. I mean, there's no reason you can't be takes the time.
Speaker 4: For your olf roundtable.
Speaker 10: Bill.
Speaker 2: Always nice to hear your voice, Sir, you're doing the Lord's work as always great things. We'll pitch it on the show tomorrow as well. But please hit up Brackens Kitchen b R A c K E N S Kitchen dot org and you can find all the information about the great work that he does here in the Southland and just the type of person. He is incredibly well respected and puts his time and money where his mouth is and you can't ask more.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bill, you need a volunteer. I'm happy to volunteer.
Speaker 10: You and I are going to talk later. Okay, you'll have a lot of fun, I promise.
Speaker 4: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: I want you to know, and I'm doing this on the air.
Speaker 2: If you ever ever need help, Marlow will help you, Okay, I promise her to.
Speaker 10: You, and you'll come along and take pictures.
Speaker 2: Right Oh yeah, I mean if there's food, you know that. But it really you do great work and God bless what you're doing there, and anytime you need to tell any buddy about anything, you are welcome on this station.
Speaker 10: You guys are a blessing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All right, great to meet you.
Speaker 2: Bill Bracken for Bracken's Kitchen there. He's the founder and culinary director and they're having their big event this year on the twelfth of September coming up on Thursday. Let's start the nine News Nuggets with Honorable Mention.
Speaker 5: Honorable Mention serving with you.
Speaker 10: Great and honorable mostes.
Speaker 5: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mention.
Speaker 9: All right, So we kick off your nine news nuggets that you need to know with the honorable mention if only Shotto could talk. Shutto is a beloved cat that belongs in Texas with its beloved family.
Speaker 4: Well, it went astray and it was found.
Speaker 9: Shotto was found almost two thousand miles away in Massachusetts. It ran away during a brutal January colt snap in Texas and then wound up in.
Speaker 4: Springfield, Massachusetts.
Speaker 9: And all thanks to a microchip scanner, they were able to track down the owner in Texas Holy Smokes, and they have been reunited. The owner drove twenty six hours. Now that had to be to pick up.
Speaker 3: It must have hitchhiked or something, right, I mean seriously, it had someone must have picked it up. Not walking two thousand miles.
Speaker 9: You know what, It doesn't say the timeline at least I didn't see.
Speaker 3: It abo how liring translate.
Speaker 9: Ringfield, Massachusetts also the home of the Basketball Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Look at you dropping knowledge. I've been there number nine, at number nine, I did nine place for cocky dirty nine times out of tennis partners dirty two nine.
Speaker 4: Language is drink. Basically everybody at table learning.
Speaker 10: I'll feel ready to go another nine? And niner?
Speaker 1: Did I get check niner in there where you're calling from?
Speaker 3: Alwalkie talking? So this is super weird.
Speaker 2: I think this is really cool that common food dye turns live mice transparent. So this is all in an effort to enhance, you know, researching abilities. You got biologists there there at Stanford University. They want to research and do all this stuff. Well, they have discovered that applying a popular food coloring to the skin of mice allowed them to see through the rodent's internal organs and other structures.
Speaker 9: What and this is the food dye known as f d n C yellow five. And this is significant and that typically you can't access you can't have the sort of access unless something is dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this die, it has been has found to absorb light near that ultraviolet and blue part of the spectrum. So that's the farthest part. That's the when you get to you ultra violet, you can't see it. That's why the you know, your rainbows into purple. After that it goes from violet to ultraviolet, and that's what we can't see, right. They found that this dye does that and allows them the ability to see through these things that they couldn't see before.
Speaker 9: So yeah, they can blown they can gain better insights into digestive issues like ibs. They can allow them to see the workings of the cerebral blood vessels when they're able to see through the skull and so on and so forth. So they say that this dye could be used on really any animal going forward. And then you become uninvisible when you wash it off.
Speaker 2: I bet you it's one of the ones that they just canceled recently that you can't put on skittles.
Speaker 3: Well, have to find out. I'll dig deep number eight.
Speaker 10: Tive is bold every eight second.
Speaker 3: Listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 4: I just look at this headline.
Speaker 9: A bear cub driven by two men from northern Ontario to Windsor and they fed the bear taco bell in a ten hour drive in their vehicle.
Speaker 4: Dude, is that a bear in the middle of the road. Let's pick them up. You want some tacos, some soft tacos.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to Ontario and I'm gonna get me a bear suit and I'm gonna lay that.
Speaker 4: Wait to be kicked out to be fed taco bell.
Speaker 9: Not a bad IDEA four month old bear animal was dropped off essentially at a wildlife center. Thank goodness. It had been in this view vehicle for ten hours. They think it may have been hit by a vehicle.
Speaker 4: It was not.
Speaker 9: There was no obvious injuries, so they're nursing this bear back to health.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: The message from the wildlife center is basically, don't don't pick up wildlife like that on your own.
Speaker 4: Call authorities.
Speaker 2: This story ends nicely, but they have gone, could have gone.
Speaker 3: It's in the vehicle for ten hours.
Speaker 2: It's lethargic, it's stressed out, it's not its normal environs.
Speaker 3: All right, Number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 4: We're on with seven days, went seven years of college down to drain seven seven seven days.
Speaker 3: So you gotta love this.
Speaker 2: We've all heard the major debate, philosophically, forever, forever, forever, which came first the chicken or the egg. It's finally been solved with a stab a horrific, horrific stabbing about fifteen times. This incident took place in a village South Slowisi in Indonesia, on back in July, near the end of July.
Speaker 3: And you've got.
Speaker 4: Two guys, a big shocker. They were drinking.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite line. The two men had been drinking while the incident occurred. But they get into a debate over which came first the chicken under the.
Speaker 3: Egg, and then.
Speaker 2: One brutally stabbed the other fifteen times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was not having it. I don't know who.
Speaker 9: Ultimately, I mean, obviously the one who was stabbed fifteen times lost this one. He is expected to be Oh no, no, no no, the victim died.
Speaker 3: He stabbed fifteen times. I was looking for that too, I'm like, wait a second, this guy's not still walking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a waste. Don't drink and debate this.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I mean we're going to need to get to the end of it sooner or later.
Speaker 4: All right, we moved on to six. Do it?
Speaker 10: I got six? You got six?
Speaker 3: Number six. There's six more weeks of later.
Speaker 4: Picture of me, a rabbi and six drunken longshom. I would just stick you in a nursing home closer to us.
Speaker 11: I don't have to drive, stick down, drink another six pack.
Speaker 9: This one cracks me up because I hadn't been to Las Vegas in almost ten years. I just took my nephew for his twenty first birthday at the end of July, yep, and we stayed at Fountain Blue, Las Vegas. And number six, our newsnugget comes to us from Fountain Blue Resort. It's one of the newest resorts there, just opened in December.
Speaker 3: Looked gorgeous from what you post.
Speaker 9: It's stunning inside. My goodness, Christine clean everything.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 9: It got some serious disruption because there was a nine to one one incident after a hotel after a maintenance worker noticed that the building's fire protection system had been triggered. Officers learned this was on September the first, a twenty six year old guy. He's now facing charges including assault with the deadly weapon arson and drug possession because officers showed up and responded to Fountain Blue and there was some sort of activity and the stairwell and they encountered this twenty six year old and he allegedly lit an unknown liquid through a hose toward them. In other words, sort of a flame thrower device right at police.
Speaker 10: Dead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in a hurry, they were able to take him into custody, but he literally created a flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Device, blamable flammable liquid connected to the three foot long metal hose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what they found on him stays in.
Speaker 9: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas because that's where he's staying.
Speaker 2: As in the Chicken story and the egg story. They said they got his backpack had several items inside. I want to know what's inside. Bongs but tane and a meth pipe and then a flamethrower device.
Speaker 4: He really went to Vegas to have some fun.
Speaker 3: Number five for five, I have five rules.
Speaker 1: Five Little monkeys, this is the year five point five five.
Speaker 10: Do me a favorite.
Speaker 3: Loose five pounds immediately, all right.
Speaker 2: South Korea deploys a sniffer dog to keep Olympic Olympics tourists from bringing home bedbugs bringing home. Okay, so that so anybody who had traveled and coming home, so you know, they're impossible to eradicate.
Speaker 4: Nobody likes bed bugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bloodthirsty, gross, and pleasant. I mean I don't know any personally, but I've heard that about them. So they are doing this to sniff out to make sure that they don't no one brings them home.
Speaker 3: Makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, number quatre four minutes, probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 10: Commandment number four. This isn't the same world you left four years uh.
Speaker 9: Florida surgeon facing a significant lawsuit following a surgical air that led to the death of a seventy year old seventy year old William Bryan. So this happened in August during a scheduled spleen ectomy when the doctor, doctor Thomas Shagnowski, allegedly removed Brian's liver instead of his spleen and that caused catastrophic blood loss that resulted in Brian's death.
Speaker 3: I don't know there's much to say about that. How how number three three shall.
Speaker 7: Be the number count and the number of the counting shall.
Speaker 10: Be three were dead within three hours three security clearance level three, all three of them three.
Speaker 3: I got all three of you guys for the rest of your not being born live. After about three days, they both start to stink at three. The hell is wrong with people? Drunk Las Vegas moves back to Las Vegas. But there's also more. There's a theme.
Speaker 2: Drunk Las Vegas woman stole coffin with body in it from funeral home. The woman dumped the body outside. Patricia Sierra, forty seven, broke into the Affordable Cremations and Burial funeral home. Affordable because they don't buy locks and they're there on Charleston Boulevard. She stole a coffin containing a human body. Around three thirty three or three thirty am, nine to one one received a report of a body line in front of the burial place. That's weird. They're supposed to be on the inside. Police then started looking for the culprit, who was identified not long after the crime.
Speaker 3: The woman was drunk at the time.
Speaker 9: Well, I was thinking how many shots does that take? She says she had six beers.
Speaker 3: That could do it depending on our height.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean i'd be I'd be blacked out.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 10: You two?
Speaker 3: We two fingers one two?
Speaker 4: There's two sons and no women?
Speaker 10: Who ringing?
Speaker 5: Dingy?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: You know, we know we You and I have talked to Joey Chestnew the hot dog eating trout right, and we think that that's bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's worse. Would you rather?
Speaker 9: Do you know, an X amount of hot dogs in in a couple of minutes or how about twenty four ounces of ranch in ten seconds? This is a competition that happens in Michigan, Belding, Michigan. It happened on Labor Day. It's called the Harmful Roaster.
Speaker 4: In Belding.
Speaker 9: It hosted its first ever chugging competition. So it's a first and you win by chugging a twenty four ounce glass of their ranch. And it took this guy, zach Orvis, ten seconds to win.
Speaker 4: What does he win?
Speaker 3: Neil a diarrhea?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, Tom's that's He says. He doesn't feel sick at all. It's just ranch dressing. Uh one hundred dollars gift card and a free order of all you can eat wings every week until.
Speaker 4: The spring of twenty twenty five. Now that'll do it.
Speaker 3: Number one, we are number one, number one.
Speaker 10: Number one, Ben, I decided to look out for number one. Are you the number one row?
Speaker 4: Number one, number one, number one?
Speaker 2: You know this I think is an older story, even though it resurfaces every now and again, it looks familiar. Horrifying moment somebody sees raw zombie meat crawl up. Oh no, the restaurant counts a customer's plate. People start screaming. Okay, this is a natural thing. If it's cut, if it's fresh cut, that might respond to heat, salt, other situations where the electrical system, the stuff in the it's it's still muscle and it can, you know, expand contract all those things.
Speaker 3: And with that comes movement.
Speaker 2: So somebody had this on the side of the plate and it began to.
Speaker 9: Move, but not just you know, wiggle, It moves significantly.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've seen the video. It This would not sit well with me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's I don't know if it would sit with you. It might just keep walking.
Speaker 11: By good, keep on a walking, keep on.
Speaker 2: I don't know that either you nor I would order this particular dish.
Speaker 3: It looks quite raw.
Speaker 4: It looks yeah, it looks like raw chicken.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I've seen this a couple of times. You could see it. I've seen octopuses OCTOPI actually come the tentacles come up and grab.
Speaker 4: Around on your plate.
Speaker 2: Not me, no, but I've seen videos of people no thank you in certain countries where they eat things that way.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio lap