Speaker 1: I love you are about to witness amazing emot has coming living Mon's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 3: Can you dig it?
Speaker 4: Can you dig it? There you did?
Speaker 5: Allowed to play it, Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come to play the pol.
Speaker 4: The sun is rising. Don oh wake up, wake up now, don't worry. We're on here to show you how.
Speaker 5: Jenna wits horses, Las Station, k M MOT Homopho listens.
Speaker 2: Is a family.
Speaker 4: The don't turns out down, Just wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to jove? And time to start the show.
Speaker 5: Plastic Aplin about Blasco I whisping Man Mart.
Speaker 4: Show, Welcome to the work in Week.
Speaker 3: It's all such a bore kick back.
Speaker 5: Makes up that stuff in and make it hardcore. Hey you whisby and then mess picked up your phone there line.
Speaker 4: You're on the air starch eight.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website dot Rockscmodi dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone, get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Come morning Corbyn, Good morning, Gimbi, we good morning. Take it to see stains either hoopas dank Pinder October sixteenth at the Bok Center. We'll give those away at seven thirty. We've got listener emails. You need help. We can help you over one hundred nearly one hundred and fifty years of experience hoorah combined by the three of us, most of them on you. That's true, and yet you don't listen to me never Hey like I feel look so looking back again? Uh? And we got to tell the truth. Your chance to get to know the show better. Ask any question you want, and it's time for see them all. Twenty twenty six, we're gonna send someone to every concert KMOD as a part of this is a rite of passage here on kmo D every year. And all you got to do is listen for a Q and if you hear it, you call up. You'll get qualified for a chance to win tickets to every concert. Cameo d is a part of the rest of the year, including weekend VIP tickets to Rock Klahoma and Josh A Hurst of Awasso heard the Q. So now, Josh is a big winger. Well qualifier. He's a big qualifier. You can too. Just be listening for that queue every hour with us. I think today's a big day at eight o'clock where they announce in the iHeart Radio Music Festival too. So, uh, said an alert man two days morning. Just a little ring rust still, I'll get it right. Maybe want a place a bet. I'll place a bet that I won't. You can't do that. You're gonna throw it. I don't know if I like your tone. I'm just saying I know how this game works. So it's not a death pool thing. But Clint east Would has announced that he is retired. He wasn't before. No, oh no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I mean I know he did that Baseball movie which was relatively recent. I want to say twenty Baseball movie. You referring hell. I forget the name of it, to be honest with you, I know he was the director of it. Maybe it was his daughter something like at but it was a baseball movie. You want to say. It was in like twenty four something like at I mean, he's done a lot of movies. Yeah, I don't think this. I'm looking at a list.
Speaker 2: There, here we go. Jeel He did Juror Number two in twenty twenty four, Criy Macho in twenty twenty one Old West movie. Richard Jewell. He did in twenty nineteen, The Guy about the Atlanta Olympic bombing. Yeah. Yeah, it's a fantastic movie. It's got Paul oh Man. What's his name, he's a great eight actor, kind of an overset guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I've seen the movie. It's a it's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Paul Walker Houser, Paul Walter Hauser is his name. The Mule fifteen seventeen to Paris, which is the one about those three guys that were on the train and they stopped a terrorist attack and people were like put them in it, and so they put them in it and they can't act like it's so bad. Yeah, you should have stuck with the actors. Yeah, Sully he did in twenty sixteen. Okay, American Sniper. Okay, that movie's fantastic. Jersey boys. He did in twenty twenty fourteen. Trouble with the Curve would be the the movie Gimbi's thinking about. That was fourteen years Oh yeah, I saw that. I was like, that was fourteen years ago.
Speaker 3: It was just that good.
Speaker 7: He was eighty two, he's like ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Now he's ninety. He's ninety six, and nobody's got him on their death pool.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I've had him on my death pool a few times, I think, maybe even last year. And that's why he didn't make it this year. You did not have him on your list last year. You did not have him on your list in twenty twenty four. You had him in twenty twenty three. So when he was ninety three, more.
Speaker 2: Recent than I thought on that movie. So listen, my mind's damage.
Speaker 3: He's doing up for grabs.
Speaker 2: So ninety six and nobody got him no, because he's been working. Well, I well, plenty of people work until they die. You know what happens when they stop working when they die? Right, But I'll put.
Speaker 6: Him like Dick van Dyke, Right, Dick van Dyke is one hundred years old, he'll be one hundred and one this year, and still acts like he's seventy nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, So I've gone to this point when it comes to these old ass actors or you know, celebrities like that, Like I just I've given up hope on them dying.
Speaker 2: Oh why, Oh, you don't have to give up hope. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. Well, it's a matter of win. Jaja.
Speaker 6: There's a reason we have the what is it, Jajah Gabor Hall of Fame, brought to you by Bob's Drywall.
Speaker 2: The Jajac Haha, jokes on you. I tricked you all Memorial death Pool Hall of Fame brought to you by Bob's Drywall. Yeah, because you never know, you're like, come on, take talk at the get there. You're you're ancient. You should be dead by now. And Dick Van Dyke's a prime example. Yeah, he's he's in the he's a nominee this year. Yeah.
Speaker 7: If he doesn't kick it this year, he's off the table forever.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, we just got to decide we're not gonna rename it, so I don't know if he just becomes we named the members afterwards, let's just be the Yeah. But when I started it yeah, and I to me, Clint Eastwood doesn't look happy.
Speaker 3: When did he ever? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it's fair. He's never looked like a happy guy. I've never when he smiles, You're like, is he being snarky?
Speaker 3: He's always looked like dirty Harry.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you can find a picture on the internet if Clint Eastwood smile. Okay, surely there is one, but probably not a smile like we would think. Okay, yeah, there's a few. Yeah, he didn't mean it right in his younger years. There's a couple of this forced smiles. Yeah, because he's on the red carpet. This one here is like I just want to grab my pants. Yeah, dude, do you see this photo where Fox is this Fox News saying happy birthday to him? Yeah, it's Fox News just from a day ago. He looks dead here and also looks like Mark Zuckerberg a little bit. That's what it like. Oh wow, ninety six, I'm not doing You all can come to me. I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 6: As you shouldn't. I don't think anybody should, right if you are that age. You've lived on this earth long enough, y'all. Some bitches come here. I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom has a friend and her mom lives to be like one hundred and ten like some crazy number, right, And in the end she was sleeping like six times a day. I mean, what else are you going to do? The last ten years of her life was pretty much sleeping because she wanted to, or she had to, or she couldn't do anything else. I think those are all different things there. Well, I mean I'm not saying she was in medically comas or anything like that, right, It just that's what was consisting of her day. She was like, I'm tired. I'm like, yeah, yeah, I believe you moved around a lot. Yeah, ten years. Yeah, and it isn't genetic, right, which is surprising when people live that long. It's not genetic because typically when someone lives that long, you're like, oh, okay, I'm good. We've said, hey, my my dad lived to this or whatever, and you think you're gonna live to that age as well, and that's that's just not true. But so that's what I'm gonna sleep a lot. Definitely have a recliner. Oh yeah, if you don't have one already, cliners are amazing. Yeah, I don't have one. You are missing out, my friend.
Speaker 3: That's just because at that age, that's all you can get in and out of all you need.
Speaker 2: Cliners.
Speaker 6: Yeah, move it for you. Yeah, you get one of those ones. Whre you have to get your own ass out of there. You're stuck, right, it's not I'm stuck and I'm forty.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my problem why I don't want one, besides their hideous to look at. But the I'm afraid I'm gonna like it too much and then I'll never get to sit in it. Oh right, because everybody else be.
Speaker 6: Like someone else is like my wife, and be like a damn it. And then you can do what my dad says, get out of my chair.
Speaker 3: Get out of my Yeah.
Speaker 2: I treat everybody pretty equal in my house. Yeah, well you can tell them all get the hell out of my chair.
Speaker 6: That's dad's chair. And then you do it enough times. As soon as that door opens, just a little creak, they heard the car pull up. You're like, oh, jump up and run and like and I was never there, even though when you walk in chair still rocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just chair. I don't care. I don't need to establish my dominance and life for a chair well, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, I guess you could pass on it. That's one way to market here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also not a good idea. It feels like you're ruined it at that point for everybody else. Yeah. Yeah, I don't like when you go to the theater and you use the reclining ones there. I don't even really love those.
Speaker 7: Really you Oh, I gotta go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: God damn, man, you're not wrong.
Speaker 6: I don't really use the reclining of theaters if if I do go because I don't want to fall asleep during a movie that I just paid twelve dollars to get it.
Speaker 2: Twelve What are you going to a matinee? Yeah? Right, twelve dollars feels like a steal. Man, go to show you how long it's been since I've been to a theater. Yeah, that feels like a crazy steal.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Either way, a movie that I just paid forty five dollars to get in to see, I don't want to fall asleep through it. Man, Now I want to do that. I want to watch it at my house where I can go back and watch it again free at charge. Yeah, I don't blame you. My wife's like, do you want to go see a movie. I'm like, eh, we saw, yeah, we saw it. I've been wanting to see Project Tail Mary. Everybody's like, you got to see it in the theater and I was like, ooh, it's how long, right, I'll read a book for days and days and days, but can go to the movie. And if we saw this new movie on Netflix. It's got Sashiborg Coin and rosemund Pike. If you know who she is, she was the female in Gone Girl that was Gone uh. And it is a it is a what do they call those movies where you you warp, Like a warp happens in the movie, like trading places or body swap, body swamp. Yeah, so it's kind of like a body swap movie. But Sashiborg Cohen is like a ladies man, and he is like kind of a douchebag, right, but then he hits his head and when he comes to it's the now it's just women are that way? Oh nice, Yeah, it's it's called Ladies First. It looks really funny and I was like, oh, I thought it was a series. I'm like, we should watch this, and my wife it's a movie. I'm like, ooh, oh, damn not it's too bad because I don't commit to movies rarely anymore. If anything, I got to part you know two part of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got eighty five inches of television and a pretty good sound system.
Speaker 7: I don't need to go to the theater. I'm fine right there in the living room.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. I don't disagree the snacks are better. I don't have to deal with your stupid ass texting yes or.
Speaker 3: Being loud right, your baby crying.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, taking a poop in the middle of the movie, stinging up the whole damn theater.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what kind of movies do you go to saying that has never happened to me in a movie.
Speaker 7: I hope you haven't crapped your pants in a movie.
Speaker 2: Or had somebody else to, or that's not fair. I wouldn't maybe I didn't know.
Speaker 7: How would you unless the how did you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Baby, baby poop is it's pretty pertinent.
Speaker 2: You know it, you know, And toddler poop is yeah, I mean, settle down YouTube royalty, but a toddler human poop stinks, yeah, full stop. I was just thinking, all, yeah, you're the one saying this. I'm I'm the one arguing that it's all the same.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying nothing worse than crappy baby crapping its pants or just crying in general. Are people You can tell people to shut up, that's not feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was watching this video of this morning, and it was this guy complaining about he got divorced and how horrible his ex wife is and her new husband is, and and just complaining. And it's like, people gonna be people. Man, you are wasting energy and bread man, like you could tell people to shut up. No, you can. You can also tell kids to shut up, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think when it comes to kids, it's best to tell their parents to tell their kids to shut the hell up. Again, yelling at somebody else's kid that's not yours something.
Speaker 2: I think telling anyone to shut up is pretty dumb and waste of time. And I've been guilty of it. Yeah, that's why we go. Also a weird thing to do. Don't me like you're better than me. You can tell me to shut up. I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I never said shut up.
Speaker 2: I said zipped a good hay always work. Hey, yeah right, I guess their attention all right, we gotta take a break. We got tickets to see stay who are going to be in town with See there, Hoobasteak and Hinder October sixteenth at the Bok Center. Take a break and we'll be back here. This thing called news Quikies. These are stories you may have missed in the news, but we'll cover the Yes, it's time for news quakies.
Speaker 6: World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with what's going on news Quakies from the Big Man Morning Showing ninety seventy five.
Speaker 3: A man Sue's Carnival Cruises for five million over burns from hot pool deck. This happens down in Florida, where Jorge Luis to Alverio Nunez filed a federal lawsuit against the Carnival Cruise Line seeking five million dollars after he suffered second degree burns on both feet aboard the Carnival Magic Back in May of last year. Nunaz claims he sustained burns within seconds while walking barefoot roughly twenty steps across an overheated pool deck. The lawsuit a ledges that Carnival failed to warn passengers about dangerous deck temperatures. They didn't post any warning signs, they didn't monitor the heat levels or require footwear and high temperature zones. Attorneys argue the company knew of similar incidents, citing twenty five reported injuries and dozens of complaints about overheated decks over six years. The suit seeks damages for medical treatment, pain suffering, lost earnings, and emotional distress. Carnival is also facing recent lawsuits over a passenger losing both legs during a Bahamas excursion and a mobility scooter accident during a disembaration.
Speaker 2: I think everybody knows. You know it gonna be hot. That deck is hot. The sun makes things.
Speaker 7: We've all walked on the beach before, hot sand.
Speaker 6: You're gonna sue God for making it right walking across the driveway apart.
Speaker 2: This is dumb.
Speaker 3: Will he probably will.
Speaker 7: I don't think he will.
Speaker 3: I kind of think he will.
Speaker 2: I don't think you will. Because you have to sign paperwork to be on the ship, and it may be in there and he just didn't see it or read it.
Speaker 6: That's true fine print that no what cares about because you're too busy being excited to get on your.
Speaker 2: Cruise, and I'm sure he walked around and read all the signs. And furthermore, Susan, the person that got a leg problem because they were in their motor scooter, what I gotta know more about that. That's amazing because there's ramp accessibility. I can't I gotta know how you how did you lose your leg? Yeah? How did you lose your He Sceen, saying.
Speaker 3: I wonder too. As long as I would assume that if in that that deck area, if it's say, has no lifeguard on duty, I would assume that that's all it needs for carnival cruising to be in the clear.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but when I was on a cruise, there were lifeguards. Yeah, there were staff everywhere. Yeah, but I can't imagine you would sue them because you choked on food, right, you know what I mean? Like that? Yeah, I don't see how. I don't see where the merit is. I don't see where their negligence.
Speaker 1: Is right.
Speaker 3: Now unless they didn't have means to take care of him.
Speaker 2: Right right? Yeah? And also did he seek help? Did he go and talk to them or did he wait till he was off the ship right, that's a good point. And what degree burns did it take?
Speaker 3: Second degree?
Speaker 7: Seems pretty raw.
Speaker 2: And I think they just got to catch him one time, like in his yard at a pool party without shoes on going, especially if they can catch him go ah right, right.
Speaker 6: Man arrested for having his pants down outside of Taco bell with his life fish named Baja Blast.
Speaker 2: In his backpack. Don't do that. I never carried a fish in my backpack. That's just me.
Speaker 6: Comes out of Florida where a twenty eight year old guy named brand Dong was hanging outside a Taco Bell and he was caught with, of course his danga lang out and he had multiple, yes, multiple pairs of pants down around his knees. So of course staff there at the bell they called police. The police get out there. When brand Dong sees the police, instead of pulling his pants up, he pulls his hoodie down.
Speaker 2: I don't get it either.
Speaker 6: They went ahead and cuffed him up, started searching his belongings, and that's where they found a beta fish in a plastic container inside his backpack. Of course, police, being the funny police people they are, they nicknamed the fish Baja Blast and then sent it to the Humane Society where that staff says that the fish is doing great, doing awesome fishy things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, swimming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did he keep the fish alive? It wasn't a plastic containers. Was probably just in a bag, you know, he just yeah, you know, and what what?
Speaker 6: What state was the sentences in Florida? This was in Flagler County, Florida. Uh, but brand Dong was charged with unlawful exposure of sexual organs. Not animal cruelty though, because fish aren't animals.
Speaker 2: I just think that let's just say it hit like a goldfish or a guppy. Yeah, like a like a like al lunchbeat container. Okay, I would think the water would heat up. Maybe.
Speaker 3: Now if he had too made of fish, would it have been animal.
Speaker 2: Cruelty because they're like fighting when they get like that. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe there was two and then the you know, aha blast was the king?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows the king. Eighty three year old woman attacked by wild turkeys, not the drink. Hey. This woman, Mary Joe Kelly, was attacked from behind by two wild turkeys during her nightly walk. She fell face first, broke her glasses, injured her hand and thumb, and had a bloody nose and had to get a CT scan and he died. Six stitches in her right hand yikes. The article says she's frustrated because she says the city isn't doing enough. Police told her they couldn't file the same kind of report they would for a domestic animal attack because the turkeys are wildlife. The city Animal Control said the city currently can't remove the turkeys. The city says spring mating season makes turkeys more aggressive, and apparently they got it for her Betty. Residents are being told to avoid approaching them, cross the street when needed, keep dogs leashed, and stay away from the birds. A turkey also reportedly attacked a pet dog recently. I could see it though. I mean she's eighty three.
Speaker 6: She probably got that turkey neck getting my hole little right, and while turkeys were like, h well that's a big and I'm coming for you and attacked from the back.
Speaker 2: Is there that many in the city that there's a problem Alameda? This is Alameda. It's not a small it's not rural.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: No, they're migrating as because the more that we grow out, the animals that are around, they gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 2: So they Yeah, sure, but there's also a bunch of country in California. So to be in the city where there's trash cans and all that others, unless they're adapting and eating trash, I don't know. Well it could be. I mean, what's the difference between a city coon and a country cone. Yeah, they're both. They all like to eat garbage. Yeah, there just isn't as many in the country. They get eaten by other predators. I guess, right.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's why they're all moving in inwards.
Speaker 2: They're like, ah, maybe they had a net George ja Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like listen, I am tired of dealing with these wolves.
Speaker 2: I'm moving up town. Yeah. Turkeys, man, mean any birds? Yeah, hate them, all of them. They don't. They barely taste good with barbecue, sauce, sure, gravy right when you cover and stuff. Maybe deep fried? Oh yeah, but deep turkey. Do people eat deep turkey? There's a lot of house fires in the holiday times. Well, okay, yeah, I'm thinking of deep fried. Like when you get chicken tenders fried, those are pretty delicious and I am when you but you don't see turkey tenders fried. To be fair, I don't ever really see turkey tenders. Oh yeah, dude, really yeah, they like that big put them on the grill. Okay, turkey legs you mean ostrich? Yeah right, still fun to eat, feel like a fiking. Yeah, my horn cup. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Should know that MERCA celebrating it's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, and we're celebrating with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. And you can take the ultimate American getaway and visit to the states, the cities, the landmarks and national parks that make our country amazing. Listen for your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars when your share of that two hundred and fifty grand Listen for the keyword at eight o'clock this morning, and when you hear it, enter it online at kmod dot com.
Speaker 2: Good luck, good morning. Can be.
Speaker 7: Helps if we turn that thing on. Hey buddy, good morning.
Speaker 6: As so rock the River's going down this month June twenty sixth, twenty fifth through the twenty eighth's the whole weekend right there, and this is a weekend of awesomeness. It's floating down at Sparrow Hot Campground, Live Music, saving Able and a buttload of other bands. You want your tickets, you want your full lineup, just hit a Facebook dot com slash Rock of the River.
Speaker 7: That's r AWK.
Speaker 2: I saw this thing online and it was just so funny to me, so I started writing them down and keeping track of them when they showed up. There's this guy on social media that does things you shouldn't do as a grown man. Okay, So, as grown what do you think is the over the age of thirty? Okay, Okay, I'm happy with that because some people be like, I'm nineteen, I'm eighteen.
Speaker 7: I'm an adult, I'm grown. But I'll agree over thirty is good.
Speaker 2: All right. So the first one that I wrote down that he said was having rubber ducks on your dashboard. You said, as a grown man, guys, a grown man.
Speaker 3: But isn't that part of the jeep No?
Speaker 2: Oh, they may say that, Uh huh, it is. It is part of jeep culture, half of vagina.
Speaker 3: Oh it's just for women.
Speaker 2: I'm just listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what this guy said that as a grown man, you shouldn't have rubber ducks on your dashboard. I didn't say anything about jeeps. It did say anything about a man or a just said as a grown man, Yeah, yeah, you should not have toys on your dashboard. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that is over the age of thirty and he bought a Jeep last year and he has one duck. He keeps it inside his dashboard or I'm sorry, not in his dashboard. He keeps it in his glove compartment. And I said, do you have the ducks? And he goes, I have one. I was given one, and I keep it in my glovebox and keep why. A Jeep person comes to me and he goes, oh, I have one, thanks, and he'll show it and then he'll shove it in his glovebox just to prove that he has one.
Speaker 2: He's part of the club that's retorted, Yeah, that's a lot of uh uh.
Speaker 6: I personally think as an adult, you shouldn't have any toys on your car dashboard, front or back dash.
Speaker 3: I always thought that it was a distract could get you a ticket from a police office.
Speaker 2: I think it's an additional ticket. I don't think it's a ticket. Yeah, I seen them out there. Beanie babies are still a thing. Got them bitches lined up on the front or back dash. I know a grown ass man and he's probably listening right now.
Speaker 6: Ori is probably one of the gayest jeeps that I've ever seen, right, and his whole front dash is full of nothing but ducks.
Speaker 2: You know who you are. Another thing as a grown ass man, you shouldn't do knitting.
Speaker 3: I don't know any knitters.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's my stance, now, hear me out. I will agree that knitting is for old women. Okay, but let's say you're using it as a form of rehab, okay, or a form of training of sorts, right, because it's you gotta be real intricate when.
Speaker 7: It comes to knitting, Okay.
Speaker 2: That is the only way that I'll let you slide as a.
Speaker 6: Old man saying, Hey, I knitted you a sweater, a pair of socks, beanie, whatever your buddy goes, Hey, I knitted you a hat.
Speaker 2: You go okay, thanks, buden ha. This is some somebody else wrote these. These are mine. Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Watching streamers. So that is watching people that stream on the computer.
Speaker 3: On the youtubes, on Twitter, sure or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, streamers playing just video games. It just says streamers. Streamers. See.
Speaker 6: I don't get into that, so I don't know a lot, but I do know that kids will watch streamers.
Speaker 2: Say that sentence again, kids kids will watch streamers play video games and such like that.
Speaker 7: So I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Should Another one he had putting your cash app in your biod Yeah, lame. Why anybody would do that? Are you just expecting people be like, Ah, there's this cash app. I'm going to drop them.
Speaker 3: Five people do it when there it's like, it's my birthday, here's my cash app.
Speaker 2: Well, based off the voice she's saying, women do this, apparently a lot.
Speaker 3: Lots of kids or I have seen people on Facebook. Hey it's my kid's birthday. Why don't you show them some love or show her some love, or they're graduating, show them some love. Here's their cash app.
Speaker 2: This one's a good one. Things you shouldn't be doing as a grown ass man, which we've decided is the age of thirty being able to do a split? Good for you?
Speaker 3: What if they're a professional dancer.
Speaker 2: I just added one things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man be a professional dancer. Now I'm gonna make it on dancing with the stillors. Though, what if they're you know, then you would be. It would be already established.
Speaker 6: I say, as a grown ass man, impressive that you can do is split without ripping your balls apart.
Speaker 7: But I don't think you should listen.
Speaker 2: But that's your bar trick, get bent. Another thing you shouldn't do as a grown ass man, taking too long in the shower. Yeah, agreed, we took it into everything shower. It should be an everything shower every time. Right. My kids are always flabbergasted how long I can take a shower. Quickly I can take a shower.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just gotta get in there and get the grime off and get out. Man, you don't have to sit in there, no short of tugging one out. You shouldn't be in there for thirty forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Another one that's on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man overdrafting your bank account. Now, that happening once in a while, okay, but if it happens a lot, living in it. Living in overdraft, you aren't man. In making good That is a you not making good decisions. That's not you not making enough money. That's you not making good decisions. Yeah, and at the age of thirty you should have that figured out by man. This one's stung a little wearing a snapback hat. I like snapback hats.
Speaker 3: Is that the ones that.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's the back part instead of a fitted hat, the traditional hats that we all know.
Speaker 6: I think as a grown ass man, you should not, I think, but my personal preferences is fitted hat or flex.
Speaker 2: Fit you know, is fine. My son, my youngest boy, gave me a kick ass Niners hat, but it's a snap back and I'm.
Speaker 7: Just like, yeah, I love it. If it was fitted, i'd wear it more often.
Speaker 3: I think as a grown ass man, you should be able to wear whatever the hell you want because you're paying for it.
Speaker 2: Well, not if it's a gift, right, Okay, Well, but that's not sure. Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Not filling your gas tank all the way, well, okay, is that because you're living an over you just ain't got enough money. You need gas in your car. You're putting it in there. Either way, whether you do it an hour or later, you're doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think you should fill it up all the way every time.
Speaker 2: Another one This is kind of a repeat of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Be broke, make better decisions with your money. Another one that's on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man having a personalized license plate. I ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm on now, I think there is. I think they're silly. Well, not everybody's like you. Some people like to apparently not apparently not. Another thing you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Yawn, That's that's normal.
Speaker 7: That's life. You get tired, you yawn. I'm fighting it right now.
Speaker 2: Another thing you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. This guy watching reality TV?
Speaker 6: What kind of reac you're talking about here? Is it Real Housewives of New Jersey or Atlanta? Or are we watching like Doug Dynasty or Pawn Stars. I think there's a difference.
Speaker 2: We're alone, they're all scripted, right, that is true.
Speaker 6: But if I see a grown ass man watching Real Housewives, I'm questioning a few things. If I see him watching Doug dinoson and like, hey, toss me a beer, let's watch and see what Uncle Phil's going to say.
Speaker 2: Now, somebody texting in I know a couple of hardcore knitters from the block. They sure, sure wearing your ballcap backwards. I feel stupid wearing it forwards, like with the bill out front. It feels weird. It just does. Uh. These are things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Starting to GoFundMe again. Make better financial decisions.
Speaker 3: Right, you're starting it for someone else.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't do that, right, it's their business.
Speaker 6: I would agree, But like, let's just say you, I don't know, we're in an accent or something and needed to pay some bills. Yeah, life's of kicking the balls. Quit asking people to help you out. I would agree with you on that. Okay, I'll agree with you on that. You got yourself in the situation you figured out right, you know, bills otherwise, Yeah, you shouldn't be out there digitally.
Speaker 7: Panhandling is what that is.
Speaker 2: It's panhandling right now. I get it. Unfortunate and okay, but just because you know you got in a car wreck, come on, yeah, playing air guitar things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man.
Speaker 3: I I don't agree. That's just someone who just is a fun person like you and I have personality.
Speaker 2: You and I settled down. Don't take offense. No, no, I'm just saying, like you're gonna hear in a minute.
Speaker 3: Someone who plays air guitar probably does it with their kids, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Funny and those things when we watch the air Guitar Championships. Yeah, those people don't look like they have kids.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, but I could just picture a dad in the car playing air guitar and the kids playing drum. I just yeah.
Speaker 2: Another one on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man having velcrow shoes.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know how hard it is that fat gut trying to lay over and tie them some bitches. Sometimes velcrow is just better. Now, with that being said, I don't know any belcrow shoes, but like elderly men have to wear velcrow shoes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: Another one on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man having a sweet tooth. Ain't nothing wrong with that, especially after you rip the ball a few times. You're like, I could use some ice cream right now.
Speaker 3: I could use a star crunch.
Speaker 2: Another one on this list having a loud muffler on your car. I agree. Ain't no girl been like, oh my, it is extended eyelashes for dudes. If you're in that scene, you're in that scene, all right, Yeah it is. It's a form of I guess you could say pet cocking is a way to put it, Okay, okay, because you know, with with with cars and stuff and trucks, yeah, motorcycles especially. It's probably why I'm a little defensive about it right now, you know. But I'll tell you what, man, I get a lot of comments to be like, damn, your bike is loud af that sounds good. I'm like, I all right from dudes. Yeah, that's what we do it for. Uh huh. Another one that's on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man getting.
Speaker 3: Homesick you miss your mama's cooking.
Speaker 2: Do you another one? Driving a convertible only if you're going to a certain rade. What lindsay but that you're just not not fun.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with having a convertible?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They're great for women or men now with their little tiny dogs.
Speaker 3: What if you live in California?
Speaker 2: What the hell does that? Well?
Speaker 3: The weather is awesome all the time, so I hear, I've never been there.
Speaker 2: Uh, drinking warm milk. Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Who the hell does that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I'm not that I know of I'm sure when I was a baby. I've never as an adult drink warm milk.
Speaker 2: Something you shouldn't tell I'm sorry, Something you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Telling uh, someone how cute their dog is?
Speaker 7: That again goes with the convertible and certain parades.
Speaker 3: No, gibbie, you have told someone they have a cute dog. I'm sure you're a dog lover.
Speaker 6: I am a dog lover, but I'll be like, that's a good looking bit you got there, like our cool dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, how cute is a little dog? Asking your barber to put designs in your hair? Something you shouldn't do as a grown ass man? One hundred if you I'm gonna sorry do My best lines is what if you're doing an adult softball? I need a light? Both agree with that one.
Speaker 3: Where on the list is wearing socks and crocs or socks and flip flops?
Speaker 7: Well, lucky for us, it's another You know that's an end.
Speaker 2: Thing, right, stop it.
Speaker 3: Flip flops inside.
Speaker 2: Stop being old. You're being old right now. Flip flops and socks, well, maybe not flip flops slides. You know how hard it is to wear socks with flip flops. This is the song you got Ninja feet, then another one, this is interesting. Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man working at fast food restaurants get a The key said, get a job doing construction. Can you move over, lindsay so I can. Sorry, getting a job doing Get a job doing construction. Don't be flipping burgers. Not everybody's built for construction job. There are plenty of manual labor jobs. Yeah, and and and and honestly, I mean flipping burgers is manual labor. You know. You cannot put that in the same category as breaking rock, same as roofing a house. You were absolutely right.
Speaker 6: However, it's not sitting, you know, behind a desk, you know, answering phone ones all day either.
Speaker 3: What if the person has a skin condition and or they can't be in the heat moving on.
Speaker 2: Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man using coupons. Uh yeah, I want to get too. Things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Uh, fixing your hair in traffic, Yeah, you shouldn't. You should already be done before.
Speaker 3: What if you're on your way to a date?
Speaker 2: Another one? Rubbing your hands together before eating a meal? He said, what are you? Tom? And Jerry? So good? Another one on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man karaoke?
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Singing party in the USA? By Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 6: I'll give you that your song choice does make a difference, all right, if you're singing Johnny Cash and it's okay, Miley Cyrus not so much.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think this guy's just a fun hater.
Speaker 2: Another one that's on this list of things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man. Failing a driver's test. I agree, Oh yeah, as a grown ass person. Wait, lindsay, where's the what if you're not a good test taker?
Speaker 3: Well, that is true, but why are you taking a test at thirty?
Speaker 2: Another? Because maybe you waited? Okay, I don't see how you see rationale and other ones but not like that. Another one drinking Starbucks Just drink coffee? Okay. The things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man wearing a jersey.
Speaker 6: I ain't nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. Yeah, there's one on this list. Wearing a T shirt in the pool. I don't think as a grown ass man you should do that. I mean I wear a rash guard u V protection.
Speaker 2: I don't think I know what you're talking about, but okay, it's like what you see long guys wear, whatever their long sleeves they protection from the UV. Protection is something you do for the SunNet skin cancer, gimpie skin cancer, schmin cancer whatever. I'm talking about. Those fat guys go to the water, mak a foot of my tubby little man boobs. I'm going to wear a T shirt. Were you still see you? Come on? Another one on this list things you shouldn't do as a grown ass man having cramps. Even if you get one, you shouldn't tell people muscle cramps, Lindsey. Another one smoking e cigarettes. Be a man and smoke a cigarette. You are goddamn right. It's sucking on that robot d is. Smoke a real cigarette. Another one that you shouldn't do as a grown ass man having two middle names. Another one, sleeping in a shirt with nothing on below the waist. Got porky picking it in bed. Another one ordering a wacky pack from Sonic. Another one not eating a pizza crust. Not eating the pizza crust, You eat that crust. Another one complaining about gas prices. Just put gas in your car. Another one going to sorry, I'm trying to get you going to baby shower, buy the President and drop it off. It's a girl thing. Another one that you all need to hear having sequins on your shirt or jeans. True. Another one asking another man to open a bottle for you. Sure, princess handed over. Hey, some of us ain't got the hands for it. Another one putting water in your soaper shampoo because you can't afford another bottle.
Speaker 3: But don't be broken.
Speaker 2: Another one saying no more, mister nice guy, stop doing that as a grown ass man. Another one wearing gloves to wash dishes. Yeah. Another one saying I did a thing. You see that on social media live. Another one not having a toolbox in your house. Oh yeah, I think everybody should have a toolbox in your house. That's not just a grown ass man thing. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. More of the Big Man Morning Show is next. Stained and see there and Huba, Steink and Hinder are going to be coming to town on October sixteenth of the Bok Center. Let's play game. Game we're playing is sing sing current record is wale.
Speaker 6: I am leading this one with seven and Lindsay's ride behind me with six and you have four last week's winter that would be Lindsay.
Speaker 2: So Corbyn and Gimpi are your choices. Eight three three four six, oh kmot eight three three four six oh Kmot Call up and decide who's gonna be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most right is gonna win those tickets to see Stains either who Besteak and Hinder on Friday, October sixteenth. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 7: What is your name, Chris?
Speaker 2: Chris? How are you today?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Chris? Who would you like to give clues? Gimpier Corbyn? Let's go Gimby. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Here we go.
Speaker 6: This is an artist who is formally known as he used as symbol right, Okay, okay, Fantastic Stick the artist formerly known as Blank And this is a song about a bird that sheds tears. Yes, uh, this is jay Z's old girlfriend wife whatever. Because I can't say what I want to say. But if you are not married, you are what.
Speaker 2: Single? Ladies? Yes, there you go, uh, stop collaborate and listen. Blink gets back with the brand new invention. Goda, damn right. That is uh.
Speaker 6: This is a woman who sang, and she's popular in the eighties. She's like an old witch now made out with Britney spears. And when you talk to God, you get down on your knees and fold your hands like and you do.
Speaker 2: What, oh, like a prayer.
Speaker 6: There you go, uh standing on a corner in winds Liow Arizona.
Speaker 2: Such a fine sight to see. It's a girl, my lord in a flat bed for time time time time time, kind of time time t Yes, you ran out of time. All right, let's get the next contested. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Ryan? Ryan? You've got to beat four right, gimbi? That is correct? All right? Ryan? Are you ready? You and I can do this? Here we go, all right. This is the song you hear in Shrek and it is also the name of the game that is played in July and Baseball All Star correct Rob's band. And people think this is about a car and heavy guitars. Opposite of black White Snake. You've got the white part the rising from the dead and walking the streets eating brains. Oh, white zombie okay sixty five? Correct?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is she married a record executive. She sings butterfly. She has that annoying Christmas song. And this song is about a dream or a belief that you hope for one day. Uh, Mariah Carey, And yes, I love that. You didn't even really need qute clues. These guys are from Escatapa, Mississippi. The lead singer just died of cancer. This is what Superman can't have around him. Oh, with three words down tonight? Correct. Uh. This is the King of o Man. It pains me to do this, but we did not win. Man, I'm so sick. That's right. Oh is it a tie? Yeah, so nobody gets nobody gets anything. I'm so sorry, man. You awesome. Ryan. I sure appreciate it, Buddy, I appreciate it. Guys, thank you so much. I thought it was gonna be good. Thought I almost had it almost. Yeah. Uh the one that Gimpie ended on this one. Yeah, you were given the right clues, for sure. You did way better with clues than I would have on that one because I would have probably just tried to get him to say New Orleans is sometimes known as the Big These guys also seeing Hotel California.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 6: And then the one for me Lindsay that I ended on, Oh well, this is not his lover because she had a vagina the King of pop and it's about a gal or whatever. And uh, okay, that's not working out for you. There's a famous tennis player blank blank king.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good too.
Speaker 6: All right, the record now, Jesus all that I have seven, Lindsay, six keeps you at four.
Speaker 2: Coleman.
Speaker 6: This is here that a judge again rules cameras can be allowed in the Charlie Kirk murder case. Utah judge overseeing the case involving Charlie Kirk cused the mayday rare is denying a defense request to close an upcoming hearing to the media. Yesterday, the judge ruled again in favor of the right of public and media access to the core proceedings.
Speaker 2: Tyler Robinson stands accused of fatally shooting the conservative activist back in September during a Turning Point USA event at Utah Valley University prosecutors have said that they will seek the death penalty. Anthropic yes that one moves to go public with Blockbuster IPO. The San Francisco based startup announced that it had confidentially submitted favor work with the SEC yesterday after a recent round of private funding pushed its overall valuation to roughly nine hundred and sixty five billion dollars. That's what the beef Anthropic says. The exact timing of the coming IPO will depend on market conditions and other factors.
Speaker 7: What else we got here?
Speaker 6: Carnival data breach leaves millions exposed. According to an announcement from the cruise line, and unauthorized actor managed to gain access to a limited portion of the company's IT system by deceiving an employee with social engineering. Carnival did not specify the extent of the breach, but a company filing with the Office of the Main Attorney General shows over.
Speaker 2: Five point nine million people were affected. Now, the company is offering its US customers two years of complementary credit monitoring through TransUnion and recommended that potential. And then, lastly here, the city of Awassa proposes a roundabout near ninety six and Mingo. The roundabout or traffic.
Speaker 6: Circle as a lot of us know they are, would be part of an effort to widen the area due to increased traffic in that area. Sixth Street would expand to three lanes and would feature bike lanes and sidewalks.
Speaker 3: Ruh, good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Wrbin. Did you get the keyword there? I hope. So it's your share of two hundred and fifty grand, your chance to win twenty five hundred dollars so you can take the Ultimate American getaway as we celebrate America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary. When you get that keyword, you enter it online at kmod dot com. Your next chance to win is coming up at eleven o'clock this morning. When you hear it, enter that keyword at kmod dot com.
Speaker 2: Good luck, good morning, can be Wow, Good morning Corbin. Just her pompa Roach.
Speaker 6: Now they're gonna be headlining Rockklaholma this year on Saturday Night. Looking at just Saturday Night Rocklaholma, Labor Day Weekend prior USA Cypress Hill, Dropkick, Murphy's wolf Mother, Living Color, Molly Hatchett. Listen, this is three days of awesomeness. This is three days of party and three days of loud as music. Gets full lineup and a link for tickets at the website at rockxelholma O kmode dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, time For listener emails, you can always email us show at kmod dot com. Show at kmod dot com. We read an email on the air, You guys get to help give advice. This email says, my girlfriend has become a different person with her phone. Lately. She puts a face down everywhere she goes. She takes it to the bathroom or to the garage, won't leave it in a room I'm in, and if I walk up behind her, she tilts the screen without even thinking about it, like it's automatic. Six months ago, she she'd hand me her phone to show me something funny. Now I haven't seen the screen unlocked in weeks. I haven't said anything yet, because what do I even say without sounding like I don't trust her? But here's where I'm at. Part of me just wants to look at it when she's asleep and in the guessing. The other part knows if I find nothing, I'll feel crazy, and if I find something I wish I hadn't, so I don't know what to do. Listen to email from their partner who's got a new phone habit. I don't know how you ask somebody something like that without it feeling accusatory.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's no way.
Speaker 6: There's no way of asking somebody the only way, no, no, not even then, I was just to say, the only would be it is if they were, you know, completely one hundred percent, like yeah, sure, here you go the secure, but without looking crazy, without looking accusatory, you can't.
Speaker 2: And when somebody you go up to anybody on their phone and then they hide it real quick. I don't care who it is. They're doing something they don't want you seen, right right, coworker, your mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't matter who it is. There's something on that screen that they don't want you to see.
Speaker 2: Could be boobs, could be nothing right, could be looking for a birthday gift for you, huh. Could be texting they're sweetie, Yeah, yeah, that ain't you a lot of things that have really brought this world down right.
Speaker 6: Social media is definitely one of them, and I think cell phones is another one. Let me rephrase that, smartphones how about texting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, because before when you just had the landline. It was the one phone in the house. Everybody used it.
Speaker 7: Or what a problem.
Speaker 6: Sure you'd get some people that have that secret landline and another you know in their office or you know, right way and the ventilation somewhere, you know, But it wasn't It wasn't near as bad as it is nowadays. Yeah, what did you do if you cheated back then? Did you have to someone? Hey, can I talk to Sandy? And then you're like, who's who's that calling for?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Bab? It was just a wrong number, right, and you're not going to talk too long. Or you had one of those stretched out chords and you would go into the food pant the pantry and close the door. Right, No, you hang up? No text? What's her name and number? I'll talk to her now. See he's starting early, huh, already getting out there in front of that one. I don't know, Like, what would be the reason for her to be in the bathroom of the garage and leaving it face down? What is a rational reason?
Speaker 6: Like she starts in the living room and then it's like, oh, I gotta go to the bathroom, flips the phone over.
Speaker 2: And then goes to the bathroom. Is that what you mean by that? Yeah, Like she's what he's describing is that she's hiding the phone and constantly. It isn't a one off where maybe it's near your birthday or father's day or whatever. It sounds like it's been happening for a while. Yeah, So what's a rational reason to do that?
Speaker 3: Because she is planning a surprise party, that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean anything, sure, him.
Speaker 6: The purpose of flipping the phone over is so you don't see the screen light up when you get a notification. Right, that's it. It's totally being secretive. You don't want to see, Like we said earlier, what's going on. You know, if the phone's faced down, screen down, you can't see. You may see a little bit light up, but you're not. It's not so blaringly obvious. So there really is no There is no reason.
Speaker 2: There's no right, I don't think I disagree. I don't. I can't think of what a rational reason is for it to go on for months. No, no, not at all, Just as the as the person who uh who has been down that road before.
Speaker 6: Right, that's the only reason I ever did it. Let's keep that phone screen down so they didn't see notifications pop up, you know, stuff like that. I'm in a great relationship.
Speaker 2: Now I leave.
Speaker 7: That's some bitch up here. You want to take it right, I got nothing to hide.
Speaker 2: Uh, she's a cheating horr. Yes, this says I turned my phone face down so it does not scratch the lenses on my camera. See you scratch the front of it. That sounds like that sounds like the rationale of somebody who's cheating. You know there's front lenses, right, they're not just on the bag. Well I got a screen protector. Well, yeah, you're scratching after screen protector as well, which then makes your screen, you know, your pictures, your your lens scratchy. Reasonable answer. You're gonna have to talk to her point out her behavior, but don't accuse nuclear answer. She's a twelve on the cheating horse scale. Time to bang her best friend another one. If he's that worried, just ask to see her phone real quick because he needs the flashlight or something. If she refuses, you know, something's up. I don't know if I agree with that. Some people are just like, hey, it's my privacy, it's my stuff. Is it worse to be cheated? On or become the crazy person who checks the.
Speaker 3: Phone, which is worse getting cheated on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's a push. I think they're pretty equal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because if you're if there's nothing going on right you, you look like the crazy person who has trust issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if it pans out that you're not crazy and you were right, then I mean, it still sucks.
Speaker 3: But don't we always don't We learn from a young age to go with your gut feeling.
Speaker 2: Not everbody. No, the gut feeling is a farce. You only go with that when you think. You don't talk about the times it wasn't right, right, Yeah, because you're your your brain, your your brain is a great salesperson. It's it's a litigator. It's lying and you have to cross examine those feelings and those thoughts. Yeah, it is not looking out for your best interest.
Speaker 3: But isn't he doing that? Said she never used to do this, and now it's all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: I mean he's debating and asking what we think this next? Sudden secrets? Not good, Probably found a better deal, it's over, get the jump and move out. I don't know if it's sudden secrets just because someone's being private with their phone. I don't know if it means it's secrets. They could feel like it's private, right, they can feel like what if maybe they think you're looking through their phone. Maybe their mom's having an affair and they're trying to keep it as private as possible. I think there's a rational answer, sure.
Speaker 3: Or maybe she's doing it for attention. Maybe she feels neglected, so she's doing it to make him think.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other problem. Yeah, that seems like a lot. It does. So as if I were cheating, I would take the phone with me, not leave it in the room with my significant other. That looks that's just as bad as flipping it over, I think. Anyway, another text, you got to give people enough rope revealed day will come if it's true. Yeah, people do say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to hiding your phone, do you guys, do you and your husband have a rule about looking at each other's phones or anything? Lindsay no, I mean we can, but we don't. We don't look at each other's phones.
Speaker 6: GIMPI you and your partner, we don't. We don't really, but I get we got no problem with it. Like like, let's say we're out or whatever. You know, I don't want to hear some music on the touchtone. She'll have me her phone or I'll hand her mind.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Again, if there's nothing to hide, there shouldn't be any problem with it at all whatsoever. But I've never once said, hey, let me see your phone, let me dig through that, you know. And she's never done it for me either.
Speaker 2: Right, We don't have a hard and fast rule. Right, There'll be times where I'll be pretty focused on my phone or she will, and I'll say, hey, what's going on, what's got what's got your attention?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do that.
Speaker 2: What's what's more important than me?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Or what's more important than America's got talent? Right?
Speaker 3: Hey, growing ass man? No reality TV.
Speaker 2: I didn't say they were for me. And that's just what somebody said. Listener email from somebody who saying their girlfriend has become a completely different person with their phone and says it's locked, can't get into it, and he's wondering if he should say something. She started. Somebody text in she started an only fans trying to save money to buy her and him Dallas Cowboy season tickets.
Speaker 3: Well, then he should definitely break up with her.
Speaker 2: She should break up with him because he's a loser. He likes losers. Yeah, well, to be fair, her picker is broken to.
Speaker 3: They're made for each other.
Speaker 2: She's probably cheating, probably with his best friend. Also, they make camera protectors for the back of your camera too. That is true. That is true. That is a funny argument, like, no, I'm protecting the camera lens. Oh yeah, he's suddenly a phone camera enthusiast. Hear me out, what if this guy has been taking his medication, hasn't been taking his medication for paranoia? One hundred percent? I mean when we get these emails, we're only getting their story, right, Well, we're not getting the background. Maybe he's had a problem with cheating, maybe his previous relationship she did this right, or maybe he's doing this and cheating and we don't know that right because we only get part of the story. We don't get to hear everything. Listen to email. My girlfriend has being become a completely different person about her phone lately. Its face down where everywhere she goes, takes it to the bathroom, takes it to the garage, won't leave it in a room. I'm in and if I walk up behind her, she tilts the screen without even thinking about it. It's like it's automatic. Six months ago, she'd hand me her phone to show me something funny. Now I haven't seen the screen unlocked in weeks. I haven't said anything yet, because what do I even say without it sounding like I don't trust her? Part of me just wants to look when she's asleep, and then in the guessing, the other part knows if I find something, I'll feel crazy, and if I find something, I'll wait. I hadn't, which is worse not knowing or knowing. What would you guys do? Lindsay?
Speaker 3: I think you just gotta ask her, kind of like what you said earlier, what's got she so involved in your phone over there? And she'll probably deny it, and then you'll want to go. You'll have to go through it when she sleeps, and so.
Speaker 2: So your advice is go through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go through and find out you're gonna need to know or that it's going to drive you crazy.
Speaker 2: How many times do you look and not find something right before you finally let it go? Oh maybe twice twice, I don't know, Like, how many times do you do something that before it's deemed crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh, I don't know. Three times, so one more, I don't know. I don't know. I yeah, I don't know. He's got to have a conversation with her, definitely, What do you say?
Speaker 2: What kind of conversation do you have? What changed?
Speaker 3: What's different in a relationship where you used to share things with me and now everything is so secret? Is there someone else? What's going on? Our relationship is not what it was six months ago. If there's someone else, I want to know about it? No, you don't, Wow, I do because I want to go find someone that wants to be with me and not cheat on me. And if you ain't it.
Speaker 2: ABC, gimbi. Uh you just gotta let it go. Bro, all right.
Speaker 6: D Day comes for everybody every time without fail. Lindsey, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 7: I want to hear. Tell me, tell me, tell me there's something going on.
Speaker 2: Who is it? What is it? The fun thing about that is people lying, They deny. Let me see your phone, Okay, so I hand you over my phone. People delete messages, people you know, there's ways to cover your tracks. Is basically what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So you're getting yourself worked up for nothing right now, and you're getting yourself all up in a tizzy for something you can't control.
Speaker 2: I think that you should just let it go, try not to think about it, even though it's going to eat away at you. You're just gonna have to let it go because d Day comes for everybody. You're doing something wrong. What's done in the dark will come to the light. It's that easy. Yeah, you just want to know now. You want to be in control because it feels out of control rather than it is what it is. You just want to find out. You want to open that box. You want to see if the cat's dead. The cat may already be dead, or you may be crazy, you may be insecure, but finding out is going to do what ended? Okay? Then ended? Well? What if I'm wrong? Yeah? Then you got egg on your face? Yeah? Yeah, if you think they're cheating, ended well what if I made a mistake? You think this feeling is going to go away? You think if you find out they're not cheating in a week or two, when another new behavior starts or they start wearing their hair different, that suddenly you're not going to have that feeling again. This is a you problem. I think my opinion, if that person's cheating, it has zero to do with you. It's their stuff. You just feel like you got to protect your honor and get your ego out in front of you. It is what it is. It's already been determined. It's over, so you can ask. I don't think there's anything wrong. I think you look a little weird going Are you cheated on me? Is this a newbie? Has it? Does she change your behaviors all the time if she's that person? Okay? But sometimes people aren't good at breaking up and they'll just sabotage and that's not cool and it's painful. So you got to stand up for yourself. Find the person that you know in your life that won't hide their phone. Find that person. But I agree with everything Gimpy said. You just met because that you ain't finding out on your schedule. We want to hear from you. Email show at kmod dot com. We'll be back Mad Morning Show. Read urns and so Brian Blood of Bartlesville heard the Q and has now qualified for seem All twenty twenty six. They start friends at Miller Life for making this happen. Another chance coming up here very soon. You can only get qualified with the Big Mad Morning Show. We're doing listener emails. You can always email us. We love hearing from you guys. This one is a topic we've hit on many times, and it says, uh, I went to my normal coffee shop, I got dripped coffee. He literally turned the pot, turned to the pot, poured it in a cup, handed it to me, and then spun the iPad around with the tip screen. It took me hostage. I went ahead and panicked and hit twenty percent on a three dollars coffee. Geez, I just didn't want to be that guy. I'm not cheap. I tip at restaurants. I tipped my barber, I tipped the valet, But this felt like being held hostage. My wife says I'm making too big of a deal out of it. My buddy says, never tip for, drip for or from? Uh? Where does it end? Like? Are we tipping the gas station attendant? I need someone to tell me where the line is because I clearly can't figure it out. I want to know where do you not tip? Is someplace you're an adamant you don't tip and ghippy you can't say yes. Everywhere you tip the bartender like you have, you have your bars, you're a regular at do you tip your bartender?
Speaker 6: I do tip the bartenders no matter what bar that I'm at, regular or not. How's that different than the barista?
Speaker 2: Uh? When I don't get coffee, I'm just saying I heard the scoff at the drip. Yeah yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 6: When it comes to tipping, and this is always going to be my stance on it, Okay, it depends on the service, all right, not so much of the product you drip coffee. Okay, you got coffee. They they got you coffee, They did something for you. Were they friendly about it or their dicks?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: And then doesn't matter how much you tip. I don't like the fact that they put pre put in there, fifty whatever. I'm always going for the custom tip kind of guy, you know what I mean, Because I'll give you what I feel is necessary. On a three dollars cup of coffee, I'm giving you a buck. Same way with my bartenders. Man, if I go in there and I only get like one beer, two beers something like that, I'm only going to tip you like a dollar or two maybe like.
Speaker 7: A dollar per beer, right, something to that effect.
Speaker 6: But if I'm going in there and I'm running up a you know, forty to fifty dollars tab, You're gonna get a little bit better, a bigger tip, right, just because you you've provided me with more service than just you know, that little bit. So that's kind of where I stand on tipping. Where I don't tip, I'll let lindsay go ahead and go first.
Speaker 3: I can't think of a place where I don't tip. If service has someone has provided a service, So I have tipped at Walmart, or they load the groceries at pickup, you just hand them cans when they come to the window, and they'll usually at the end of it the boat do you want the eggs with you? Or And I'll say sure, I'll take them in the front seat and I'll hand them like a five dollars bill, so.
Speaker 2: You hand them cash. Yeah, if I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I have, especially if it's raining and they're loading my Yeah, at uh warehouse like lows, if I have like lumber, or if something heavy that I need help with getting out of the store, I will tip. Really, My mother in law always taught me that she's like your services.
Speaker 2: Always Where do you not tip?
Speaker 3: I can't think of a place because I go, I guess like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy to tip the people at that are loading your lumber. You're building a lot of decks up.
Speaker 3: In the past, Like it's not every time.
Speaker 2: But got to put a fence up this weekend.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if if they were to help me carry something out, then yes I would. But and it's not a it's just you know, maybe a few dollars. Or if you go to those stores and they have to, you know, cut the wood for you or something something like that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to cut you tip the guy who cut your wood?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are these people carrying cash?
Speaker 3: I still carry cash?
Speaker 2: Give me what about you? It wouldn't because I don't need to. There's zero reason to carry cash, zero. Ah.
Speaker 6: I like having cash, gimby. I don't tip the person handling my wood going to lose. I don't tip the the people at the Walmart, I don't do I don't do that pick up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: It pisses me off that I have to scan my own goddamn groceries and do I get that discount for having to do.
Speaker 2: Your tis you got to return your car, uh huh whatever. Anyway, I absolutely do not tip anymore at all whatsoever at places like the Bok Center, these events that we go to where they charge you thirty five dollars for two drinks, forty five dollars for two drinks. You just took most of my budget, you some bitch, and I ain't got any more left. I'm trying to get another drink. And if I tip you because you turned around and cracked open a tall can and handed it to me, no, no, no. So a lot of these venues, they're the reasons they're not getting that their servers are not getting tips is because they're pricing out their products. They's just way too goddamn expensive. But the thing is is they got you by the go goes.
Speaker 6: You gonna need something to drink when you go in there. Now, whether it's water or beer, whatever, it's still butt loving expensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I will absolutely will not tip at those types of places. Somebody texted and said, the long guy never gets a tip.
Speaker 7: That's a good point. There used to be a time when their mailman would get a tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah and Christmas. Yeah, it's still better than no Yeah, what about the bartenders that just expect a tip and just keep your change and don't bring it back. That's upsetting. Again, you're paying with cash. There's a way around that reasonable answer if you think the service is worth it. Tip otherwise, don't nuclear answer. Twenty percent on a three dollars cup is sixty cents. Get your broke ass over it, right, that's always been my take.
Speaker 3: Make your coffee at home.
Speaker 2: Then if you're fretting over thirty cents, sixty cents whatever, what are we talking about?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's thirty six sixty cents.
Speaker 2: It all lands on. Fine, then don't tip a dollar per beer because that's twenty five percent. I'm just saying we were kind of biased that way. Some sales systems ask for a tip automatically. The cashier servers can't control it. Unfortunately, no, but they could say no tip and not turn it around. Right.
Speaker 6: We were recently at a at a restaurant and there was a group of us, and of course it comes with that gratuity. Jarred me, like eight dollars gratuity you know, on the ticket, And I said, you're not getting a tip now because you've already factored it in to the bill.
Speaker 2: You're not getting a tip? Sorry, Yeah, I don't. I don't disagree with that. If it's already included, then yeah, why would I tip you more? Short of you danced or yeah. Somebody said, do you tip at the snow cut hut? Lindsay sorry, snow coming?
Speaker 3: Yea. They have a tip jar out there, so when I get handed change, I'll put a dollar in there. Whatever. Those are young kids working in in those places.
Speaker 2: Making minimum wage. Yeah, probably less than that. There's somebody texted, how do you guys feel about tipping delivery drivers like furniture or treadmill something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially if they're if they're building the stuff that they're delivering to you.
Speaker 2: So you tipped the ups driver they're delivering delivering is the question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, because there I'm not there when they're delivering.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, I don't tip on anything that requires me to press a button at a place where I'm not sitting down. Tips are for servers that live off tips.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You give money to the guy at the lumber place.
Speaker 3: Is providing me a service if he's not a server.
Speaker 2: That said tips are for servers that live off tips. The guy who does your lumber ain't living off tips. Help me, this says. My debit card declined the other day at the store by my house. The next day, the lady said, several people after me had the same card from the same credit union also declined. Luckily I had cash. Yeah, No, there are exceptions. There are exceptions, but the rare situation does not warrant the argument.
Speaker 3: Why not have cash on.
Speaker 2: You because you don't need it?
Speaker 3: You don't need it, No, you don't, but it's still nice to have it. Put it in your kid's piggy bank.
Speaker 6: True, and it's also good like let's just say you go to quick Trip and you only go in and get a fountain drink.
Speaker 2: That's a dollar thirty two. I hate using the card for a dollar thirty two. Why it's not out on you.
Speaker 6: It's still it's the fact, it's like, all right, well here just take you know, here's a dollar thirty two.
Speaker 2: Have a nice day. Yeah, I do my transaction. I'm out the door. There ain't no count and change to get dollar thirty two to you. You look hold on, let me get in yeah coin, Yeah, no reason for that. Listener email from somebody who is frustrated because they went to their coffee shop and the guy just got him drip coffee and they turned the tablet around and he had to He said he was held hostage and he panicked and hit twenty percent on a three dollar coffee. Because I don't want to be that guy. I'm not cheap. I tip at restaurants. I tip my barber, even I tipped the valet, but this felt like being held hostage by a touchscreen. My wife says, I'm making too big of a deal out of it. My buddy says, never tip for drip. Where does it end?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we tipping the gas station attendant? I need someone to tell me where the line is because I clearly can't find it.
Speaker 3: Lindsey, Uh yeah, just girl, pair and say no. It's as simple as that. You don't feel like tipping on a single cup of coffee, then don't, or like I said earlier, just make your coffee at home if you're not comfortable tipping. It's just that simple.
Speaker 2: GIMPI.
Speaker 6: The line ends where you want it to end. Just to answer you plainly, it ends where you want it to end. You don't have to tip at all.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever. I am so sick and tired of this culture of oh, you have to, Oh, you're gonna be bad.
Speaker 6: I am not gonna burn in hell because I decided not to tip the parista.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that list is long. Yeah, that's not gonna be if you will the tipping point. Yeah yeah, I'm not gonna keep well, you know, Gimpia. I see you did some fair things, but you didn't tip, so therefore you can't get into heaven. Go f yourself, Okay. I am sick and tired of everybody expecting a goddamn tip. You don't have to tip, And I don't think that these servers, these baristas, these people that you don't tip, your bartenders whatever, are gonna be standing outside of your house at midnight and the pouring rain, stalking you, wondering where's my tip? Where's my tip? They're not gonna do that you.
Speaker 6: They may look at you a little weird, but they'll get over it. So I say, stop being a bitch and get on with your life.
Speaker 2: Says the person bitching. I I think it's just different for everybody. I don't know if there's a hard and fast rule. If it makes you happy, do it who cares, what's the big to do? But for me, I like knowing if you're living off tips. If you're living off tips, then yeah, I think there's an expectation that you should tip to some degree. Now, taking into acounts some other factors. Did they do a good job, blah blah blah, of course, But ultimately I tip because I've waited tables and it sucks. It is not awesome. People are horrible. Can you leave me that stupid card saying here's your tip? And it's god passage or something that is not paying bills. So for me, it's one of those things I just I just go ahead and do it. It makes their day. So what what am I out sixty cents for the coffee guy? Yeah? Does it add up? Sure? But I'm in control. I decided to go there. It's on me, right. If I don't want to tip the lumber guy, I won't tip him. I tip the people that deliver my groceries. I don't deliver tip the person that comes out to the car and brings them to me, because I'm not under the impression that that is a tippable service. But when they deliver to your house, it is yes, okay, see, I don't know. I don't ever do any of this though. Yeah. And I know they'll pass sometimes on a on a delivery, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You people have seen it like nope, that's a two dollar tip. No, I'm not taking that order. Yeah, listen.
Speaker 6: As an uber driver, you know there are options to tip them. And it's nice when I do get the tips, right, but I don't expect it. I don't sit there with my hand out before, you know, keep the doors locking.
Speaker 2: Ah, sir. You know, if they tip me, fine, it is what it is. If not, whatever, This is an interesting text. What about the gas station put a one hundred and seventy five dollars hold on your card when you get eighty dollars worth of gas if you pay it the pump. Yeah's terrible. Uh yeah, but it clears out pretty fast. And also it's because people walk, That's what that is. You have a choice go pay inside. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I freaked out one time because I used my cash app card to get gas and it put one of those hundred dollars holes on there.
Speaker 7: It took every bit of money I had.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, so I started raising now with customer service and the winding splined, more work.
Speaker 7: It goes through quickly, It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: And it did so.
Speaker 7: Now when I see that, I'm like, oh okay, I'll get my money back in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Corbyn. Happy thirty fifth birthday to Lexis Brown. She gets pretty wild and hits like carpet munch in college girls, sweet feet, ready set toes and gang Bang casting five and six. She's got my Life my Fight tattooed on her back.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Gimpy Well, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 6: Funny man Gary Own is going to be at the Cove inside of the River Spear Casino this Saturday. As a matter of fact, you want free tickets, well just click on the contest tap right there in the free iheartradiop No, you're listening for that CMA contest that's gonna happen here soon, so make sure you're listening.
Speaker 2: It is time before to tell the truth, Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want.
Speaker 6: Just remember keep it clean, no bodily fluids, nothing sexual, and don't forget.
Speaker 2: We can't and will pass on a question. Let's open up the pone lines. Here's Corvin in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need bmmss and whatever you'd like to say to A two nine four five, ask us anything you want get to know the show better. Here's a funny question. What is the most pointless fans servicing nude scene of all time? Like, what's a movie that has a ridiculous, unnecessary nude scene. I'll go first the game Basic Instinct. Oh, where Sharon Stone shows her pocket.
Speaker 3: Nice, but it's like one of the most memorable, most talked about, So I.
Speaker 2: Guess nothing else about the movie is talked about, right, that's my point. It doesn't serve the movie at all. Okay, And I know you're gonna go so it shows because she was just ruthless and okay, but it didn't to the point Lindsay made It's the only thing you talk about that movie on is that scene? Got one? Lindsay?
Speaker 3: Was that Basic in sing Or? Was that Sliver?
Speaker 2: Sliver's a different movie. That's where they lived in an apartment complex and one of the Baldwin guys was the super or whatever, and he owned it and he was watching them. So do you have an answer to the question. No, okay, Gimpi, Uh, it's not stripped? Is this stripped? He's the one with Jesse Spano.
Speaker 3: No, that's something Girls, show Girl, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Show Girls, show Girls. The pool scene completely pointless and way over the top. Yeah, that's the one I thought you were gonna go with. But yeah, what's why why why? Yeah? First face? The flip phone folding in that movie's terrible, it really is, but in the best way. Yeah. I guess ruined her career for a long time. Did it ruin it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: She couldn't get business after that for a long time, if I remember correct.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was getting business before it. Yes, somebody texting in for to tell the truth. How did they get the handcuffs on Gimpi? Just like they put them on you friend? Yeah? Uh, what the heck is going on with this royal girlfriend from Tulsa? I have to know? Again. This is one of the things I learned early on in this career. You get told a little thing and then it goes away and you have to let it go because it's up to them to tell us. I ain't hunting people down. If they don't want to share, they don't have.
Speaker 3: To we're still waiting to find out about what's his face's baby mama drama. The guy that called in to say, hey, am I overreacting? My girlfriend or my wife to name our firstborn child?
Speaker 2: That makes sense? Her co worker, Uh, what city have you been to that you didn't like? Oh, Lindy sat louis.
Speaker 3: Really it was borings a lot.
Speaker 2: What did you go there to do?
Speaker 3: We went to go into the Golden Arch and it's not called donald that's McDonald's. We went to Yes, and I thought, this is cool, that's fine. And also the first time we went, we got lost and I thought, what the hell this is?
Speaker 2: This sucks. So yeah, it feels like you're a little biased, though, because a cup series of course. Gimbi, I can't say the entire state of Louisiana because you just want a city, So I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna go with New Orleans. New Orleans.
Speaker 6: I was excited, man, I mean, the right there was awesome for the most part. Louisiana's roads suck ass, But going underneath that tunnel, you know, underwater themobile, that was pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: But I was excited.
Speaker 6: You hear so much awesomeness, ah Man, New Orleans and culture and Dad da da dead and all this, and it smells like piss and vomit and it's just not worth it.
Speaker 2: It is not worth it at all whatsoever. I'm gonna say Saint Louis too. There are some cool things there, but I don't love how spread out it is. It's just my parents lived there. I didn't never loved going there. Man. Uh So every city I've ever been to has some appealing qualities to me.
Speaker 3: Say Atlanta, Georgia as well.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love Atlanta.
Speaker 6: It was like.
Speaker 3: That and and maybe it was just the time. It was in August and it was so damn humid, and I had a sinus infection at the time, so I was extremely miserable.
Speaker 2: Are you guys fireworks fans? Do they annoy you? Do you have traditions of lighting them?
Speaker 3: I like fireworks, I like watching them. I don't like lighting them, probably because I was raised to think that I will blow my hand off if I do so. I never my parents. My mother, I should say, only allowed me to light the little snakes that girls, yes, and sparklers.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: So I never really was and I always felt like I wasn't really missing out on anything. If I didn't light them. But I enjoy watching them. No traditions for me.
Speaker 2: Oh I love fireworks. I am all about it.
Speaker 6: Whether I'm going to watch somebody else light them, or go to a big display that the town puts on or whatever, or sitting out and doing them myself in the front yard, I am all about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am not a fan of them. I don't get it makes no sense to me. I don't understand why they're connected to the fortunely. I just don't get it. Well, it's the rockets, red glare, they're made in China, and the bombs bursting in air. You mean war? Yeah, too many accidents. It's a wild thing. Fireworks are now a public setting where they do a big display. Okay, I can watch from a different distance. All right. As far as a tradition, my kids like we do this. We buy some stuff because they love to and I, you know, medicate my anxiety. Our anniversary is coming up. What is something to do around Tulsa or somewhere to eat?
Speaker 3: Uh, Prosmos, little Italian some champagne or hate go to brunch. They have one of the best places for brunch there. They're all they're French, toasts so good, little table side mazzarella so good.
Speaker 2: Gimbi. Uh you know what I was gonna say, prosmo as well.
Speaker 6: But if you look for something to do, I mean, maybe after that fancy dinner, you know, go walk around downtown because there's so much to do downtown. I mean, I think they still got the piano bar down there, right, you know, that's that's all that's fun. That's fun to watch them entertain you know, and of course all the other you know, entertainment spots they have down there. The Max is always fun with the retro games that they have, you know, so there's a lot of fun stuff to do.
Speaker 2: Go line dancing at the was that the whiskey nine one eight? You know, that's always fun. So downtown, you know, is a lot a lot of fun. I think. I think it just depends on what you're into, right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: As far as what to do for your anniversary, uh. As far as where to eat, you can go to mister Kim's, which they it's like a little Asian steakhouse place. Hey, this desserve where they bring on this giant cotton candy thing. Their dumplings are amazing. Farm Bar. If you're looking for a unique thing. It's not cheap though, but it's a cool experience, a little pre made menu. Amelia's is one of my favorite restaurants downtown. There's tons of places to pick man, so that Soul Fixing's place is supposed to be awesome. Yeah, Drillers games sound fun too.
Speaker 7: You can't go wrong there.
Speaker 2: M go to eat in the raw and then go over to the drillers game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or just watch the drillers game from in the raw. Boo on the rooftop.
Speaker 2: Uh, have you any of you been spoon Bill snagging at Keystone? No, but it sounds fine, gimb not a Keystone, No at Port thirty three or some jive like that. After I knowl area. It is a lot of fun. It is a lot of fun, and it's a lot of work. But once you get that big sum bitch on the line, oh man, that the fight's on, and then you get it, you land and you're like, oh man, that's the biggest fish I've ever caught in my life. It's awesome. No, I don't know how to elaborate on that. No, it's not something I've done or probably would do. No, hate, just not something I would do. Uh, who is the worst person you're attracted to? I mean, a really awful put person that have given the shot you'd bang them like a screen door. Huh, that is an odd question.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like Sidney Sweeney's hot as hell, But I don't know what kind of person she is, right, what do we awful? Pretty subjective?
Speaker 3: Right, like awful? If it's an awful person, normally I want to like punch them in their throat, not bang them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I typically don't hang out with awful people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not attracted to awful people.
Speaker 2: I've seen and been attracted to women and then see them be awful and be like right, and.
Speaker 3: The attraction is gone instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't think of anyone. Yeah, I got I got nothing for you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Listening to the podcast, you all said your mom and grandma used Irish spring to wash your mouth out. Not my grandma. She used lava soap. You must have been a really bad kid. Damn that's so gritty, Yeah it is. And I.
Speaker 3: My parents used uh ivory the white.
Speaker 2: Oh boosie grandparents.
Speaker 3: Huh that it looked like a dollar at the Dollar General.
Speaker 2: Everything a dollar, Yeah, I know Mary bang kills Sandra Bullock. Selamahayak, Marisito may, oh my.
Speaker 3: Sel mahayak, I'm assuming has the most money. I'm going to marry her, and then I could bang her anytime. I always said she could turn me into a lesbian. She's absolutely gorgeous. I would bang marisitome. And I guess I'm killing Sandra Bullock, killing her because my dad used to have a crush on her. So then re Sandra, you can be with my dad in heaven, all.
Speaker 2: Right, gimbi, Yeah, I'm definitely going to to Uh. I wanna.
Speaker 7: This is a tough one, is it?
Speaker 2: It really is? It really is because Marisito may back in the day, she.
Speaker 6: Still looks pretty good. He's still fairly attractive. You're not wrong, but I mean, Selma Hyak, I'm gonna go ahead. And Mary Selmahayak, I guess yeah, let's spend my days with those massive jugs.
Speaker 2: The lord, those things are huge. I was trying to say how Marissa Tormey was tomy was that that dancing snake scene? And don don was it detal don? She's sixty one? Yeah? Yeah, And then Selma Hyak is fitty nine.
Speaker 6: Sandra Bullock is sixty one, so of course, yeah, I'm gonna take the youngest one.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so let's go ahead and uh, we'll, we'll, we'll, we'll we'll kill off Marissa Toomey and and and bring me Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: This is all feels like a push. To be honest, it looks like Sandra Bullock has the most money. Yeah, Marissa Tomy has the least amount of money. I'm gonna bang Selma hyak, and I'm gonna marry Sandra Bullock. Okay, and I guess I'm killing Marissa Tom. Huh. That was an interesting one. Somebody texted and found a pretty cool bar downtown called Cellar Dweller. It is a cool bar, best guinness I've ever had in this town.
Speaker 7: Never been, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go, it's down. It feels like you shit, you're going into someone's basement. Everything's red Okay, he goes red lighting. Uh, cocktails are on point. I don't know if you'd like it. I don't know if it's your vibe. Think it's just too bougie for me. I wouldn't say bougie but yeah, it's it's not dirty enough.
Speaker 6: Right, I would definitely feel uncomfortable, like I don't belong here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's fair. I feel like I know you pretty well to be able to say that very slowly. Right, there are certain bars or restaurants I would never take you only because you wouldn't like it. You would be uncomfortable. I don't need them looking at me for bringing this dirty something. I don't care. It doesn't bother me at all. That stuff. Uh oh, look he's helping out the homeless. Would The Empire Strikes Back have been a better mood movie if Darth Vader, instead of saying no, I am your father, he said no, I had sex with your mom.
Speaker 3: No, it wouldn't have been.
Speaker 6: Gimbi O I banged your mama. It would have been a little bit funnier. But now I think that that no I'm your father's classic line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is hardly the line of the movie. No are we Tonian Spaceballs? It feels like a line from Spaceballs? Right, it's a scary movie, but it doesn't feel like that. All right, we got to take a break and be listening. Get Qualified for seem All twenty twenty six from Milla, like coming up, I saw a thing. Yeah, So I don't know about you. I remember being in school and the best field trip I ever had, And I'm curious what it was for you guys. What was the best field trip you ever ever had? So I was in third grade Missus Hoffman's class and we got to take a field trip. I'm not really clear why, and if I'm being honest, I don't know if I remember other field trips. But we went to the Hostess bread plant in town Nice, and you do the tour, you do the thing, and then afterwards they gave everybody, uh Hostess cupcake of course, right, like yeah, kids love cupcakes. Yeah they maybe expired. The kids don't know that sure, and so they were like, we'll eat them back in the classroom, and so they put them in a thing or whatever. But when we got back, everybody got one except Kevin Patterson. Now Kevin Patterson was how should I say this? He just wasn't like the rest of us. He was a special kid, maybe one of those I think today they would say he was maybe had ADHD or something, right, but he was like not, he was overweight, coke bottle glasses last to be picked on everything, had to have a special teacher come in a couple days a week with him. Wasn't up with us in terms of writing and all those things. Yeah, at least that's what I remember. Well, he didn't get one, and he cried, and the teacher was like, nobody eat theirs. If you don't, if nobody tells us who took it, then nobody can have one. Well nobody said anything, and nobody got one. I don't know if Kevin ate it and forgot or they didn't. They missed, they lost one, but we didn't get one. It's the only hang I remember from the from the field trip. I don't remember anything else.
Speaker 7: So now the teacher's sitting on thirty five cupcakes.
Speaker 2: She was, she's she probably did. That's funny, lindsay. I had a couple, Okay, just one.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the fun, It wasn't the most fun, but it was the most memorable, I guess because my it was kind of ruined. We went to Indiana Dunes, which was the big biggest sand dunes at the lake front, and we were in the fourth grade, I believe, and it was so hot and we were all looking forward to going and we ran up these sand dunes and then you could roll back down them and so much fun. And my mom dressed me in corduroy pants that day.
Speaker 2: To the beach.
Speaker 3: And I'm the only kid wearing corduroy pants.
Speaker 2: What time of year was it?
Speaker 3: Summer? You take a field trip in the summer, I mean, in like May our school, we didn't get out of school until June. It was probably like the last field trip of the year, so like right before Memorial Day, we didn't get out of school until like June eighth's June. Yeah, like seriously, And I remember going home and going mom, you dressed me in corduroy pants and we went to the beach. And since then, I mean, I still I still give her crap about that, And there was I mean, I think I was still dusting sand out of those pants. If I still had them, there would still be sand in those because we would run up the sand dune and you can't, like you would start running down it and you would just tumble down the sand dune. And it has since closed. They had to close sand Dunes because it's a little boy. A few years back, I think in twenty three, it clapped I guess, and like sunk and a boy. It was like Quicksandal, most drowned, insane. Yeah, yeah, it was awful.
Speaker 2: So it didn't happen on your trip. No, No, okay, gim be, I'm going to consider this a field trip.
Speaker 6: You let me know if you don't think so, and we'll go to nothing round because I have another one in the chamber. But when I was a freshman in high school, our band won a major competition.
Speaker 2: The marching band, no concert band, right, so we went glad glad you separated those things.
Speaker 7: They are two different types of band.
Speaker 6: Okay, but nonetheless the we took a trip to San Antonio for another competition, and it was the entire.
Speaker 7: Well high school band and it was awesome and we went down there.
Speaker 2: We we we.
Speaker 7: We went down and walked around on the river walk, which was great.
Speaker 6: Me and my buddies as fourteen fifteen year olds, thought it was so awesome to go into Hooters, you know, half naked women, and I walked out with a pair of Hooters boxers. Yeah, spent my hard earned money. I worked hard as to save money to take down there for spending, and then I even gave my friend Jason his mom. It was like, I gave her as like twenty bucks to go get me a whole carton of cigarettes because I thought, at the age of fifteen, I was gonna be down there for a week.
Speaker 2: I need an entire cart and a cigarettes. Like.
Speaker 6: No, I probably could have gotten away with like maybe five packs and it would have been all right. But you know, my parents were like, hey, I want you to call us as soon as you get down there, let us know that you're safe. And so we get down to the hotel room or down there, and we get it checked in and I gotta call my parents. I call him collect all the way from San Antonio up to Newkirk and then of course, boys being boys, they start jumping on the bed and making sex sounds and this and that, and I just hung up on my parents like mid college take, and I did not talk to them at all for the rest of the trip until then.
Speaker 2: But it's awesome.
Speaker 6: We went and we did our competition. We scored pretty high on that one. We went to Sea World, that's where I got bit by a dolphin. We went to Fiesta, Texas, which is like six Flags thing down there or whatever.
Speaker 2: And that was awesome.
Speaker 6: And it was.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of great time.
Speaker 6: I fell asleep on the bus on the floor on the way down there, on the floor of the bus because all the other seats were taken right and I'm likely and I burnt my side my flank because I was sitting over the engine. I was laying on top of the engine compartment, you know. And it's not like the carpeted or anything. It's just metal.
Speaker 2: So I had this giant burn on me.
Speaker 6: That would probably be the best, most fun most memorialle out of that of all of them.
Speaker 2: What was your other one, Lindsay?
Speaker 3: My other one was first grade. We went to a farm and learned my dad chaperone and we learned how to make butter, and that became a tradition and every Thanksgiving we made our own butter. So that became a and we still do it on Thanksgiving. That was something we passed down.
Speaker 2: Turn them butter, huh yeah, but you just take he You don't have to give you a recipe and shake it or do yeah, gim be.
Speaker 7: What was your other one, Lucky him? The other one was I guess when I.
Speaker 2: Was a third grade. Third grade?
Speaker 6: Third grade, okay, because we were still living in California at the time, maybe even second grade.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I was young, young, young, and I had two field trips back to back, and uh, Mom could only go to one of them, but I was a little bit about it, and she ended up going to both of them.
Speaker 7: And I the only reason I bring all that up is because there.
Speaker 2: Was that other one. I can't remember where it was too.
Speaker 6: But this was just some like like a wildlife prison sort of thing, right, you know, they had all different kinds of animals out there, and you know, I will never forget that one of the workers was out there.
Speaker 2: We were going by the owl exhibit. I think it was a horned owl, and they're like, go to watch up with this one. We bet her some hamburger. No, she's sick, she's got the right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's just me and me and my ma that day, just walking around, you know, enjoying wildlife is pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, I remember one from eighth grade. We went to Washington, d C. I just didn't count as a field trip because we were gone for a duration of time, right, Uh. And that one was we got in trouble in the hotel because we rearranged the hotel room and they came to clean it. And the next day, you know, we came back from whatever one of the Lincoln Memorial or whatever. They the hotel talked to the teachers or the chaperones or whatever, and they were like, you gotta put the room back, Like we put took all the furniture and put it in another room and had no furniture in that room to an empty room with the logan. They're like house keep Yeah what yeah? Uh? This text says, uh took a field trip to the prison. McAllister? Yeah wow that is was that a scared straight program trip? Right? Part of your sentencing is not the same as a field trip. Right? Uh wooll a rock where the bison sucks up to your soda can if it's in your mouth? What uh a soda can in his mouth? That person knowing that of okay, like they eat the whole can. You gave the bison a soda can? A soda can? A bison need soa to No, it's not part of their natural diet. The goats best field trip I ever had. We also went to the bakery, but we all got a hot dog bun fresh out of the oven. I don't know who lost there, me or you. We can't know. We make too much money off of cupcakes. This give me a hot dog bun, just so we can use another word again, we've already used this morning off airs a hot dog bun without the Glizzie man I got on right.
Speaker 7: Don't look me in the eye when you eat that thing.
Speaker 2: You kids want some hot dog buns? No, what's your dad do? He makes hot dog buns? I don't make the hot dog bund go right and going to if my it'd have to be a certain age. But if they're like, hey, we're taking a field trip to the prison, I'd be like, what I.
Speaker 3: Am not signing your permissions? Left?
Speaker 2: Right? Why? Why are you taking it field trip to the prison? Wow? So we can see how prison works, right? I don't feel like they need a field trip to explain.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, you're in trouble, you're behind bar right, case closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't see the rationale of going to a prison for a field trip unless you're visiting someone's dad or the teachers.
Speaker 3: We took a field trip to a courthouse, sure, but not prison.
Speaker 2: Sure to understand even that was a little risky.
Speaker 6: Yes, we did a field trip to a hospital once when I was living in California, you know, and they showed us how things worked and gave us these little syringes. But with you plungers right without the needles, right, Yeah, we'd draw up, you know, our kool aid and.
Speaker 2: You know, storting each other's mouth. Said has a squirt gun.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gonna be great for my heroin.
Speaker 2: Later, somebody texted and said, there's a trash eating mechanical bison. That's true. I do remember that.
Speaker 7: Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, it makes more sense.
Speaker 2: There's a stuff buffalo that has a vacuum minute's mouth and sucks trash out of your hand, which is a movie Lindsay usually promotes she's a nice lady. Gosh, people coming to the defense of the trash game buffalo real settled down, y'all didn't have a field trip to remember, but you're ready to defend the bison to the end, going to bat for the Woolarock trash bison.
Speaker 7: Be talking smack about my trash.
Speaker 2: But hey, you guys don't know. Settled down. It wasn't the highlight of my trip to Woolarock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've only been there a few times. I don't remember the trash Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Okay. I've been to Wollarock a handful of times, probably more than everybody in this room combined. And my favorite thing about that place is he's got all these stuffed heads all over, but he didn't like hunting, so dignitaries would come and bring him as a gift as a joke, like a hat. And he has a hallway where they're all make believe ones like the Jackalope, like the Jackalope, but there are a bunch of others, got you, huh? All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back the Big Med Morning Show returns, all right. So I thought i'd do something a little different with were talking about movies a lot, but I thought we would do something with TV shows. Okay, and these are TV shows that started off awesome but then fell apart and weren't good. Okay, which is a fun list to go on. Number one on this list, I would kind of agree, and that is Game of Thrones. Now. Game of Thrones started crazy first, like a couple of seasons were amazing. The last season did not feel good, so it felt like they were just trying to hurry up and get it done and over with. Yeah, I would agree. Next one they have on this list number two they had heroes. Now you might not remember the show, but this was a show that had Hayden Pantieri, some other actors that became big after this, and it was a kind of like Superhero among us type of show.
Speaker 7: Never I've heard of it, but I ain't never seen an episode.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. Two thousand and six, The Walking Dead came in at number three as a show that fell off, and I would agree it started off pretty good, but then when they people started leaving and right, and they were doing spin offs, and it became the storyline just didn't have the same oop. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I held on to that sum bitch to the very end.
Speaker 6: Watched every episode of the original Walking Dead and then started watching some of the spin offs, like the Daryl Dixon one is all right.
Speaker 2: It's a little weird because he's in Europe. You know. It started he got on a boat. What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: But as a huge fan, I still stick with it. I think I've just been I don't know trained how did he get.
Speaker 2: On the boat?
Speaker 6: He ended up on the boat. I have to go back and like it's been a while since I watched it. I think he ended up on the boat because he was he was He's a prisoner of sorts. He was captured by somebody else. I could be wrong, but he wasn't. He wasn't looking for anybody particular, like like Carol ended up having to get on a plane, find a guy with a plane to fly over to Europe to find Daryl. Right, I think he just ended up, you know, getting in with the wrong crowd.
Speaker 2: Okay, So while he was searching for Rick in Maine, he traded his labor gathering fresh walkers for motorcycle fuel. After he objected to the murder of an innocent boy, a paramilitary group called Boivert du Vivon captured Bryl and forcibly loaded him onto a ship bound for France to be used for experiments.
Speaker 7: So I was relatively close.
Speaker 2: And then Darryl and fellow prisoners orchestrated a mutiny and escaped into a lifeboat. A massive explosion separated them, but Darryl strapped himself to a capsized rowboat and eventually washed ashore and myself France. To kick off the events of The Walking Dead, Darryl Dixon. Yeah, and the loan with Maggie and Megan was all right as well, let's start. That's another one that started off good and then kind of fell off. To my point, them becoming a couple is the most insane storyline diversion to take. Yeah, yeah, have sense.
Speaker 6: And maybe it's because I don't have cable anymore, you know, and I'm not paying for another goddamn subscription service AMC Plus you.
Speaker 2: Know, so I haven't watched it, but yeah, I'm just yeah, I'm good. West World was on this list of shows that start off strong and fell apart. I did watch the first season. It was pretty good, and then it was like, I don't understand what was happening.
Speaker 6: That's the one where they're like, we can make all your dreams come true or like live kind of like a fantasy islands, or say you live any life, but it's all like computer simulated or whatever. Yeah, but yeah, supposed to be real.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think I watched an episode of that once but never never got into it.
Speaker 2: Thirteen reasons why from two thousand and seven I never saw this, Well, there's thirteen reasons why not to watch it.
Speaker 3: I think that one was about suicide. I think it was something about like thirteen reasons why they wanted to commit suicide.
Speaker 2: Uh. It's based off a book around a teenager Hannah, who takes her own life. She believes behind the scenes behind a series of tapes for classmates and friends in which she reveals her reasons for her actions. House of Cards. I watched the first season of this and then I just didn't care. Is that a political show?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: He's a like a congressman or a senator, and then eventually he becomes president. Okay, yeah, I've never never seen that prison Break on Fox. A lot of people talked about this.
Speaker 7: I liked that show.
Speaker 6: I'll watched it all the week and when they re released or didn't re release it, but they kind of, you know, brought it back for a couple of episodes, okay, and the it was just a couple of years ago when they did that. I even watched that now that when they brought it back, I was like, well, this is fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: But you know, I like the original. Dexter is on this list as a show that started off strong but fell off the cliff.
Speaker 3: I loved all of the seasons of the original Dexter, but the spinoffs not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This says that it became less about this person who had a dirty secret who narrowly avoid getting exposed, with each episode turning into something else, almost like a superhero type of thing. Okay, Scandal, you like the show, right, Lindsay, is this the show you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't see Scandal?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kerry Washington show. It's one that I has been on my to watch list, but I've never gotten to it. Not another political show, no, well kind of. She's a political fixer Okay, likes a lawyer, standpoint, pr Standpoint.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the Shonda Rhymes. I think that's one of her shows. I liked How to Get Away with Murder by her.
Speaker 2: Uh. Orange is the New Black? Yeah, this show started strong. Yes, it is like the second season you're like, okay, and then the third you're like, oh god, uh Gilmore girls didn't watch me either. I would have pegged you as the person that would have watched that. Homeland. Yeah, this show was great. Claire Danes, she's a CIA agent who is kind of goes rogue. Damien Lewis plays a marine who was taken hostage for eight years and becomes a wole okay for terrorists and she suspects it and her hunting him and all that other stuff. And then once that storyline was solved, then she just was the crazy CI agent. They're like, okay, Claire, she's flying off the the you know the list, and have you seen people do impressions of her? Huh oh god, it's so funny because she cries in almost everything she does.
Speaker 7: Oh, like Tom Cruise runs, She's a crier. Huh Oh, my gosh, that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Arrested Development. Oh, I'm going to disagree.
Speaker 6: It was good the original run, but when they tried to bring it back, I agree with that that was a tard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True Detective Yeah, the first one, Yes, with McConaughey and Woody. Yes. After that the Simpsons. I feel like the Simpsons are reliable to be able to withstand and have the same jokes there for this long.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Are they still doing new episode?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the motherfuckers are getting paid yeah for their voices. Yeah. Yeah, I wonder where the Simpsons is in ratings.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched any of those animated shows in a long time. That animation domination. You know, whether it be a Family Guy or or American Dad Simpsons, they're all right there tied together.
Speaker 3: Is American Dad still.
Speaker 2: On I believe so? I think so. Yeah. I was looking seeing if I can get an actual rank of where the Simpsons. It's one of Fox's top performing scripted shows, trailing only nine to eleven or sports broadcast. It's the only thing it trails. Really. It's consinant ranks in the top three for their animated lineup, regularly trading the number one spot with Family Guy. And it is across all broadcast networks. It lands in the top forty for eighteen to forty nine s. Wow, so it's still a bohemos. It's one of the top training shows on streaming. Yeah, it's one of those ones you can still watch old episodes, new episodes.
Speaker 7: It's still still funny. Family Guy I think is better though.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's just because it was like the and yes, American Dad is still on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Fox is really they got like there's some of these new shows like Bless the Hearts, Duncanville.
Speaker 3: Oh I Love to Bless the Heart.
Speaker 2: The Great North, Crapopolis. I tried watching some of these, and I'm just like, okay, it's it's not the same. Remember when like people were like when the Simpsons came out, there like cartoons in the evening that makes no sense.
Speaker 7: And then you can't watch it because Bart's a trouble maker, right yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are the top tier animated shows. The Simpsons, Family, Guy, Bob's Burgers. Okay, Bob's Burgers. Isn't that bad. It's not that bad. American Dad really No? Uh, no sealth pork on there? Or is that just Fox? Yeah? Just just the Majors. Yeah, okay, quote unquote uh, up and Coming Ones, Universal Basic Guys never no Grimsburg new uh and Crapopolis. Yeah. I tried watching that. I was like, this is this is stupid, right, It's a Rick and Morty creation. I could never get into Rick and Morty. Gither some people go abe ship over it. Yeah, I know, I'll pickle Rick File. Polynesian sauce Tho is quite delicious. Uh. The Crown. If you watch this on Netflix about the British Empire. You've talked a lot about it. Oh, it's fantastic. I've never seen it. It was because you think it's true and it's just an interpretation. Uh ted Lasso, I thought Ted Lasso was great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's the one with the soccer one, right, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: A football coach and he gets hired to do you know it's major league but soccer but better. Uh huh yeah, yeah, I've never seen it. It's a good like moral lesson show. Okay, to be fine, just be nice, just be nice. Ed Helms, where's it the other one? Jason?
Speaker 7: Jason?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always get them confused, like a lot, like, Okay, they're dramatically different actors. Yeah, for sure. I don't feel like there's anything about them that is similar.
Speaker 3: They do a lot together. They're in stuff together, are they? Yeah? Yeah, they both. If one's in one, the other one has a cameo. I feel like, really, where the Millers and then where the Miller's Yes, oh ship there's.
Speaker 2: Another this says vacation. Yes, okay, hopeless Wanderer music video. That's a music video that's just those two.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm with Gimpia.
Speaker 2: I get them, I get I get it. I'm not saying that it's wrong. Yeah, where the Millers? Ed Helms is one of those actors. You're like, huh, right, I never get excited that he's in something.
Speaker 6: No, but it's usually pretty good. It's usually pretty good. Where the Miller's was pretty good, Vacation was pretty good. I mean, since we're talking, they get mixed up.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen Vacation, so I can't speak. But it feels sacrilegious to you know, redo that. And then as far as we're the Miller's, when he plays the drug kingpin, you're like, you're too dorky. Yeah, you've done too many dorky roles for.
Speaker 7: This to be believable. Yeah, but it was still still hilarious.
Speaker 6: I mean the the uh strip tea scene with Jennifer Aniston, you know in the Foundry that was pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's not Ed Helms. That has zero to do with Ed.
Speaker 6: I'm just you know, memorible parts of the movie. It's a big black dick, a big black dick. When they're playing Big Snario, it's a skateboard.
Speaker 2: Yeahs you know what I'm saying. I do know what you're saying. I'm awake getting here in front of you. Best Jason Sedakas movies. Oh okay, okay, he's been in a lot. Yeah, you don't think about it. But he has been in a lot.
Speaker 3: Gotta look him up.
Speaker 2: It would be hard to not pick horrible bosses. It would be hard to not pick hall Pass. Okay, because that was a pretty great movie. We would go out to the Applebeach a fake child, your mom. Masterminds was a good movie. Yeah. He farted him a hole like a fart transplant. Yeah. He's been in a ton of movies that you don't realize, but none of them are massive, massive hits that I can tell. A good old fashioned orgy. Tell me that's on twob fucking a right it is. No, I'm watching when I get home. Hey, I don't need to start playing right now, motherfucker stop stop stop? I said, stop.
Speaker 6: What what was that?
Speaker 2: The orgy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good old fashioned orgy, that's what h Yeah, one of his movies, and it is on Touby, So I'm going.
Speaker 2: On one Nick Kral. I mean, if it's got Nick Krall in it, you know it's gonna be good Will Forte. Yeah, yeah, that's full of comedians. That's a good one. Yeah. The plot is uh. Jason Sadegas is a thirty something perpetual adolescent who lives to party, holding lavish theme events with his friends. Using his father's large house in the Hamptons, he throws a party attended by his friends. Uh yeah, yeah yeah. He meets Kelly uh at the party. The following morning, his dad, who's played by Don Johnson who can always play the dad now oh ye, arrives and informs him that he's saw in the house. The next week in the group arrives back at the house and finds it for sale. That's fun. It sounds riveting. What it was five million dollars to make it and only made one point four what? Yes, you know how I love shitty movie. Oh my gosh, at least you own it now. If it's on two B, it's for me drinking buddies. I don't know this movie. You've never heard of that? Oh it's got Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick.
Speaker 6: Oh I have seen this one. He uh he he owns a brewery or whatever. And Jason sidekis really isn't like the main character in that one. It's that that other guy that was on the Olivia Wilde and and uh Jake Johnson other main characters in that one. And it's a good it's it's a good movie. It's all right, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is he's been in some shitty movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not together anymore right now?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, they do not get along. Olivia Wild doesn't look like she used to work done. Yeah, I'm like, oh god, what or they body swapped her alien.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, Or she's just not aging as she shout.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I am getting more and more on the board of fucking aliens body swapping people. And here is here's a local example for you, because there was this guy that I use, an old motherfucker, right, old biker guy that used to come into the pump and no, no, that guy is just fucking weird. But his name was Smoke, right, And I hadn't seen Smoke in at least two years, right, And he's just this older fellow, like in his late seventies, early eighties whatever. And you just think, think cute old biker man, and this is what he looks like, right, you know, You're like, I just want to tuzzle his little air and be like, oh, I got to look at you. But then I was on a poker run a couple of weeks back and and It's weird how things work out for me. Because I was just talking to somebody. I was like, hey, his smoke's still around. Is he still alive?
Speaker 2: And I was like, fuck, I don't know. I haven't seen him in a long time. And then I go to this this poker ron and then there's smoke, but it's not the same smoke from years ago. I did not recognize them. He did not look the same. He actually looked a little bit.
Speaker 3: Younger people change, they sadrugs.
Speaker 6: Maybe very well, could be, I don't know, but he did not look the same. I was like, I think you got swapped out with aliens.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he got some work done.
Speaker 6: Eh, I don't know a lot of eighty year old bikers. I go to the plastic surgeon, but I may be wrong.
Speaker 2: Jason, I'm sorry. Olivia Wilde so she had uh nope, I'm thinking of the Olivia mone Livia money. She went through some medical stuff and got some plastic surgery and stuffy. Because I was like, I think she had something happen. You know who Jason Sedekis was with after Olivia Wilde, Keey Hazel. And if you know who Keeley Hazel is, she I wouldn't expect Lindsay to know. I would expect Gimpy to know. She was a page six model from England. And page six is where they would show kind of uh naked okay, yeah, topless women like it was a thing. Okay, yeah, good form page three it was called page three in the sun okay, and uh yeah, she ridiculously large knockers.
Speaker 6: Page six is the celebrity gossip. Yeah, getting your pages mixed up. But yeah, good for him, Yeah, good for him. She thirty nine, they still together.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's he's another one that they get a certain age and yeah he moves on right, You're like, yeah, yeah, but some of these movies he's been in are not good, Like that last one where he was the bar guy. It only made three hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, yeah, that is not very much money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's that. You know where that was shot. That was shot in my hometown of Michigan City, Indiana. That's why it was a solo budget. And the guy, the director of that film Bolt something Bulls on the Bulls or something like that. The director of that film graduate from my high school. Okay, because I worked with his mom in a depart in the shoot apartment. And he just wanted to make a movie using our hometown and that's why he did it. It's all about darts start playing.
Speaker 2: Okay. Uh, speaking of movies, this movie this week in the back rooms. Yeah, have you heard about this? It made eighty seven million dollars and it only costs like two million to make or some crazy number. And they did not expect it to do well. And it's all it was made by a kid who's not even twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a YouTuber.
Speaker 2: Yes, that one.
Speaker 3: And Obsession is another one that is supposed to be so huge. Another one that is from a YouTuber.
Speaker 2: Obsessions was too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is all part of that creepy postable shit. Somebody brought that up like last week, I think yeah on the show. Okay, I don't know if I'm interested in this?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Written by Curry Barker. Yeah, he's a YouTube channel called That's a Bad Idea.
Speaker 7: It follows a furniture store owner who discovers a portal to an endless liminal dimension.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm not there to like. He must be a genius. If all these people are going I think media and people underestimate social media. They underestimate the four chance, they underestimate those cult followings right right. And if I don't know how many followers either one of those guys have, but if they have just a scout, let's just say they got a million people and you go to the bar, you can make some money.
Speaker 6: True that even if you've got a million followers and they'll pay you one dollar to watch your shit, that's a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not diminishing this guy, one of these people. I'm sure they're very talented. But for people to be like, oh, it came out of nowhere, I don't think the people that know these people feel that way. Yeah, they're just underestimating social media. But the interview with the Connor kid from back Rooms, he was like, I'm going to speak in a way that he wasn't speaking, but I'm trying to sell his snootiness. But he was like, and when that moved from the YouTube to the movie business, if that's what you want to call the movie business, it's just I mean, it's not that. But you know, and you're like, god, damn smug prick, all right, that's gonna get you for no. If that's a perfect cliche. Oh you think so absolutely, it's just me.
Speaker 7: You know, you hear somebody talking like that, and you know I'm fucking better than you.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. It's like, Okay, you gotta go. Have you seen the trailer for the Keanu Reeves movie called Outcome I Think? And it's on Netflix and he plays an actor, one of the most successful actors of all time, and they're like, where have you been? And he's like hiding a heroin addiction, and so he hires a pr company ran by Jonah Hill. This is a Jonah Hill movie and they are trying to change his at it his public perception, and he's to apologize to all the people he's wrong, and it's literally fucking everyone. Everyone.
Speaker 7: Well, he can't go wrong with Keanu Reeves. No, and it's ryme video. Okay, Jonah Hill Man, who'd thought?
Speaker 2: Who'd have thought that?
Speaker 7: Motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: I ask me about my wider He would turn out to be something he's if I remember right, he's had a couple movies he's directed that are ridiculously good. I'm trying to see here, Uh Stut's no, I don't know that movie?
Speaker 3: Did he do. The one with him and Eddie Murphy on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Don't Look Up was one of his Yeah, I didn't know that that was a good movie. War Dogs of course, Sausage Party, that was hilarious. Uh, but those those are movies they've probably been in. I don't know about acting. Jonah Hill was in Don't Look Up. He wasn't a part like a director or screenplay or anything like that got youa That's what I'm looking for, is we need movies he directed or made. But I know he's been a part of some stuff. But either way, he's one of those ones sometimes you're like eh, and then when he sometimes you're like, damn. Like the story have you heard the story about him? In Wolfe of Wall Street? So him and John Bernthal they get an argument and apparently he slapped Jonah Hill for the scene and accidentally didn't mean to hit him, but his face started swelling up, and so they quit and he knocked his prosthetic teeth out, Jona Hill's prosthetic teeth out for the character, and they U Scorsese whatever was like, stop, get get him, put get new teeth, get him in there right, And so they change. They put these teeth and to put him into the next scene because his face was swelling up so much. They wanted to keep selling it. And I'm like, that's so crazy, brilliant. I'd be like, I need a break, right, You're right John Berthall, who's not exactly a tiny person and he's ripped in that movie. Yeah, yeah, all right. So, uh, I think it's all I got. Do you guys have anything you want to.
Speaker 3: I uh, I have a bunch of football shit that I have to get to this week.
Speaker 2: It's not it. It's crazy. You're doing football shit already. Cannot get my brain around already.
Speaker 3: These teams are well, they're scrimmaging there. It's it's so different from the what the OTAs in the NFL, I.
Speaker 4: Guess, but.
Speaker 2: It's a weird correlation.
Speaker 3: They're getting their practices in.
Speaker 2: And OTAs are for rookies, but then they stop, and.
Speaker 3: Then they stop and they have dead week, and then they go back to practicing. They they have their summer camps and that's every day for about six weeks, and then they don't start practicing again until August.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Apparently, I was trying to see there's a summer window that the coaches can be involved, because I was wondering if they were doing practice like these scrimmages, Like it's not really a uh not really a school sanctioned like a coach sanctioned thing type of thing, just something to get them out there playing. Yeah, because because my argument is that you're taking away their summer. You're making this their summer. Yeah, and that sucks.
Speaker 3: Yesterday and today is it? Was it a two day camp for schools getting together scrimmaging.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad I didn't have to worry about all that shit growing up. You know, I wasn't in sports or anything. I just I didn't have to worry about ruining my entire summer, you know, fucking practicing or whatever. I actually get out and joy and chase tail and whatever cha stale.
Speaker 2: We would do never got it, but I chased it. We do a camp in June, and then two camps in July and then to today started in like August eighth something.
Speaker 7: Like right before the school start whatever, like two.
Speaker 2: Weeks or something. But to have scrimmages, like are they full cone had pad scrimmaging? No, No, they're just flag football, no scrimmage.
Speaker 3: They are scrimmaging. They're not like they're not. I mean, I guess they aren't full pads they're in. Do they wear helmets, Yeah, they are wearing helmets.
Speaker 2: Do they wear shoulder pads?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think they were in shoulder pads.
Speaker 2: And are they contacted and tackling each other? Yeah, that's yeah, White risk it though.
Speaker 3: I mean they're only playing like half field. They had like fourteen four different teams. Does that matter yesterday?
Speaker 2: Does that matter on contact?
Speaker 6: No, because you can still break it arm, breaking leg or something like that, twist an ankle, and now now your kid can't play because you wanted them to be out there fucking practicing all summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, All right, anything else?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Allright, you guys have a fantastic week and we'll talk to you later. Yeah,