Speaker 1: I'm back with something for you to think about today.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about awareness.
Speaker 1: Listen, you must be aware going out.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you with all seriousness.
Speaker 3: The world is so full of broken people.
Speaker 1: I mean, people who have so many unresolved issues inside of them. They're holding on to hurt and pain and all they know is to be angry and to project. So you go out there minding your own business, and people are snapping and doing the unthinkable. I mean, people are doing so much foolishness. It's horrible. It is horrible. So you better put on the armor of God. You better put on the full armor and keep it on. Stay protected, stay prayed up, because we are living in a world full of broken people who are on the verge.
Speaker 2: They're just waiting, They're just waiting for a moment to snap.
Speaker 1: They're waiting for a reason to go off. And I think it's horrible. It is absolutely horrible. But unfortunately that's the way of the world we're in today. It's not the world, it's the people in the world. And I'm telling you it is no good. It is dangerous. I remember a time I would travel, travel, travel, travel, travel, But now I'm like, eh, people are crazy. I'm the type of person who don't back down. I don't take anybody's crap. I'm not afraid of no one. I don't care who it is. That's just who I am. That's my mama in me and my daddy. But there's a whole lot of people who are crazier than me, and I know it. There are people who they will do things for no apparent reason, only because they are hurt and full of pain. See, I don't live my life that way projecting. I'm just the type of person who don't take people's crap.
Speaker 2: I don't have to, and I won't.
Speaker 1: That's way different from people who are so broken and on the verge of snapping. I mean, they just want a person do one little thing, one inkling of a thing, so they could go off. They think that is a reason for them to go off. Somebody cut in front of them, maybe they didn't see.
Speaker 2: You, maybe you were in their blind spot. Things happen.
Speaker 1: But because people are so broken and so full of unresolved.
Speaker 2: Hurt and pain, they cannot see beyond their anger, beyond.
Speaker 1: Their rage, and all they do is act or react. That is a very.
Speaker 3: Very unfortunate way for people to be.
Speaker 1: But that is the mindset of many, many individuals in this world.
Speaker 3: That's why you hear people.
Speaker 1: Minding their own business and somebody's come out stabbing or shooting or whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: Because people are so broken.
Speaker 1: And what they do is they sit around and they allow these negative thoughts.
Speaker 3: To be, you know, to grow. They give power.
Speaker 1: To those negative thoughts and they allow themselves to succumb to those things. See, because everything starts with a thought. Everything, everything starts with a thought. Even if a person pull out a knife and starts slicing, they thought about it. That's why they got the knight with him or had the knight with him, because they thought about doing what they went on to do.
Speaker 2: Same with shooters, they plant it.
Speaker 1: So just like people have time to think about what they're going to do, that time that they take, they could think about.
Speaker 2: Not doing it. But see, the thing is when people are so.
Speaker 1: Invested in their negative thoughts, when they're so influenced by their negative thoughts, they have passed that point of no return.
Speaker 3: That's why in.
Speaker 1: My book I talk about how people get no contact orders or whatever they may be called. Wherever you are, you know, saying you cannot be but a certain amount of feet from me. That paper don't mean nothing to a person who have a made up mind. Stop thinking that piece of paper is going to keep a person from doing whatever it is they want to do. If you have to go to the point of getting a no contact order, whatever they may be called, that person is not going to pay that any attention. When they have gotten to a point of no return. They're definitely not paying that any attention.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 3: They're really not. That's why I tell you, and I've told.
Speaker 1: You, you got to leave bad relationships before they get to that point.
Speaker 3: Because when you get to a.
Speaker 1: Point of leaving an abusive relationship, you may not be able to leave.
Speaker 3: When you get to that point where you're ready to go, you may not be able to leave.
Speaker 1: So you need to go at the very first sign of abuse while you're dating.
Speaker 3: Or while you are you know, in the early.
Speaker 1: Phases of dating, you don't wait until things get bad to try to leave.
Speaker 2: You leave beforehand.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people that's walking around you right now, they're just waiting give me a reason. They are just waiting to fly off the hand, off the handle. They don't think about the repercussions. They just act we're living in scary times.
Speaker 2: We truly are.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's gonna happen from one second to the next.
Speaker 2: You just don't know. People are not safe anywhere.
Speaker 1: There was just a shooting at a va, n Georgia, and there was a shooting on an.
Speaker 2: Air force base somewhere. People.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is awful. It is awful because you don't know who's around you. You don't know the mindsets of people around you. That's why it's important to be kind to people. Stop having all these attitudes. You go to work, your.
Speaker 2: Face is so bent up and out of shape, just you look ugly.
Speaker 1: Just frowning for no reason because you're so used to frowning. You go to work with all these foes in your face from founding, and you have attitudes.
Speaker 2: If you don't want that job, get you another one.
Speaker 1: There's no need to go to work with attitudes because see somebody in the worst mindset than you are, and you have that attitude with the wrong person that may be the last strong. So stop going to work with attitudes. The customers didn't do it, so they don't deserve that attitude. And I know many people can relate. Listen, I'm a person who, let me tell you straight up, I could easily, I mean easily have an attitude look mean, you know, mean mugging people.
Speaker 2: I could easily do that easily.
Speaker 1: But thank god, I'm not that type of person. I don't care how hard my day have been. I don't put that on the next person. On the next person to come in and see me, I don't put it on that person. I treat them just like they were my first individual for the day.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people work on my nerves.
Speaker 1: They get on my nerves because when you try to tell people certain things you know as far as how you can help them. Some people you can't tell anything because they already know everything. That's irritating when you're coming for help and nobody can give you advice or information, suggestions, recommendations. That's irritating. Don't come if you already know everything, don't come. You know that sort of thing. So people can get on your last nerves. But how people affect you is on you. It depends on the mindset that you have.
Speaker 3: So what I'm trying to tell you, what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to convey is you don't know the mindset people are in and know it is not your job to try to figure it out. But you should be mindful and aware of your attitude, your behavior, because you can't blame.
Speaker 2: The next person for how you behave, how you act.
Speaker 3: You just can't.
Speaker 2: They can't blame you, you can't blame them.
Speaker 1: But the bottom line is when you leave your home, you should leave your home.
Speaker 2: With a positive attitude.
Speaker 1: And you shouldn't allow other people to make you get out of character.
Speaker 2: You just shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't stoop to the low levels of some people because, like I said, you're around broken people who have unresolved inner issues, and they will project those issues.
Speaker 2: And some people will take you out.
Speaker 1: You could say anything and they will take you out or attempt to take you out, because that's how broken they are.
Speaker 2: So you have to be mindful.
Speaker 1: Of you, be aware of you and your behavior, your attitude because you don't know.
Speaker 2: You just don't know. And besides, you should treat people with kindness.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I used to say, when I see people frowning up and carrying on, why in the world and you look in so many why are you looking so mean? But I don't even say that anymore because people crazy. That may be the last straw for somebody. Won't you wait while I'm looking at me and go off on me? So I leave people alone. And it is so hard for me because I love messing with people, not in a negative way, but I'm a jokester. I love having fun and laughing. I meet no strangers because I like talking to everybody. I don't care who you are, what you look like, none of that.
Speaker 2: But I also know that nowadays you just can't be.
Speaker 1: Like that with everybody because some people serious all the time and they are waiting for you to say anything out of pocket. Because people they're just not thinking things through to the consequences. Because you can go somewhere people acting crazy over food over a food order.
Speaker 2: Now you know that's ridiculous. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And believe me, I've seen people of all racists just acting ignorant over a food order.
Speaker 2: My God, is just food.
Speaker 1: Go home and cook. If it's that serious, cook your own food. If it's that serious, it's not worth going to jail or to your graves. It's just food. Same thing with this road rage stuff. It's not worth it. If somebody cut off, cut you off, or cut.
Speaker 2: In front of you. How you know that.
Speaker 3: They didn't see you? There could have been an accident.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've done it unintentionally, and thank god.
Speaker 3: The people were receptive.
Speaker 1: To I'm sorry and didn't start shooting me, shooting at me or anything like that.
Speaker 3: You know, because people, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, we are walking amongst.
Speaker 2: People who are ticking time.
Speaker 1: Bombs, just waiting for that last straw. I don't want to be that last straw. I don't want you to be that last straw. So just be mindful. And I also understand even if you are mindful and aware and you're being curious courteous, that even anger people who are already angry.
Speaker 2: But do your part, do your part.
Speaker 1: Leave them attitudes at home, because I've gotten attitudes from people, and I'm like, Lord, give me strength, Lord give me strength, because.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 1: Who your customer will be, and you with that attitude is the last straw. My next book that's coming out is a about how the inner you affect you in different places, and it's true what's inside of you is coming out one way or another, sooner or later. There is a YouTube couple who recently broke up.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: What's in you.
Speaker 1: It's coming out, period. I don't care how much you love your boo boo or how much your booboo say he or she loves you. What's inside is coming out. I don't care how much you want them, how much they say they want you.
Speaker 3: What's inside it is coming out.
Speaker 1: And that's the way it is with all these millions of people in the world. You can fake and pretend for only so long before you show who you really are. People walking around as if they are okay, knowing they're not okay, there is ridiculous. There's no benefit in it. If you're not okay, you're not okay. You can never be okay by faking and pretending that you are are okay.
Speaker 2: Fix you.
Speaker 1: Invest in you so you can become a better person. Many people in the world go through life the very same way, the same old mindset, still full of hurt and anger, still mad overpast.
Speaker 2: Experiences. See, if you don't control.
Speaker 1: Your negative thoughts and feelings, they will control you and they will.
Speaker 3: Eventually consume you.
Speaker 1: People must, people must get a grip because people are out of control, just act like savages and.
Speaker 4: Maniacs, insane, insane.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You can't go out just on an outing to have a.
Speaker 1: Good time without someone coming in disrupting the place of business, acting crazy, all because of their unresolved issues inside of them, year in, year out, carrying the same old rotten, stinking baggage, garbage rots in a day before a day is out, the trash can is smelling.
Speaker 3: So metaphorically speaking, think.
Speaker 1: About that is all the unresolved people carrying around just I mean.
Speaker 2: Full of sewage that they are allowing.
Speaker 1: To dictate and effect the rest of their lives. Instead of people choosing to become better, they are choosing to lean right into all that negativity, just lean into it full throttle, carrying that anger and all of that hatred and all of that negativity everywhere they go.
Speaker 2: Such self failure.
Speaker 3: Self neglect.
Speaker 1: Because I've told you many times, every day we live is another day that we can be better. It's another chance that people don't take. So you just have to be careful. You have to be careful. You really have to be careful because people are walking time bombs. They're walking time bombs. There are people around us every day who's contemplating mass murder or contemplating suicide or some form of homicide. Every day you look at you look at them right in their faces, and you don't even know what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: And another thing.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you, when you're out, start being aware, be cognizant of your surroundings. I don't know about you. I don't like people behind being especially sitting behind me, So I always try to put my back to the wall or where I can face people, because you don't know what somebody gonna do. I'm not paranoid, but I'm not stupid either. You don't know what people are gonna do. If I see you coming, I can defend myself, but I can't if I have my back to you and not paying attention.
Speaker 2: I've seen videos where people.
Speaker 1: Are sitting around and other people are coming into the establishment. Everybody in there on their phone.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's true.
Speaker 1: People are gone. People are so self asorbed. They're so self asorbed, and they also so caught up in this technology. It's wild, truly, truly, truly it is. People are not unplugging all day long. They're on their emails, they're on their their platforms, they're on social media's platforms. I mean every day, all day. People don't unplug. That's not good. You believe in things that's not true. You're going along with things that are wrong.
Speaker 2: Because people really invest more and others.
Speaker 3: Following others, trying.
Speaker 1: To pry into the life of others, you know, to find out this and that about other people, but they don't invest the time into self, into becoming the best you that you can be. Most people are not doing that, and that's self failure. That's a disservice to self and millions of people, millions are not trying to improve. And that's why we continue to see all of the unfortunate things in this world. Because people are so so broken. They would rather serve the devil, who they've made their god, than the creator of the world and his son Jesus.
Speaker 2: They would rather do all of.
Speaker 1: The Satanic rituals and throw up all the Satanic signs to show that they are in allegiance with the devil, the dark side. They would rather do all of that, you know, and have their minds affected and their souls lost than to become better people. Because every day, every day, we have an opportunity, we have a new chance to be better but most people never.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 1: And just continue in life the same way, projecting their pain on others, doing foolishness, faking and pretending. I've recently heard, very recently that another one of the Duggarts children has been.
Speaker 2: Charged with.
Speaker 1: Sexual molestation or whatever, whichever it is. I'm not exactly one hundred percent sure, but I know it's something in that area. And the conversation I had was those children obviously went through something when they were those adults now they're adults, went through something when they were children, and that's the case for most people. But you always have a choice to change. Just because you were molested, rape, or whatever. As a child, you don't have to grow up.
Speaker 2: And be a perpetrator. You could change.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to let that control the rest of your life or dictate the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: As an adult.
Speaker 1: That's on the adult because you always have the opportunity to change. Just because you was a victim, you didn't have to be a lifetime victim and too victimize others. That's a cop out and an excuse. And anybody don't like what I said, let's have a conversation about it, and I guarantee you when we finished.
Speaker 3: Your mind will be.
Speaker 1: Changed because it don't matter what you went through, who did it, how horrific, and for how long.
Speaker 2: You always can choose change for the better. You can always choose change.
Speaker 1: You may not receive what you needed as a child, you may never learn to cope as a child, but you can always change if you choose change. People don't because they begin to like who they've become with all the faking and pretending, the sneaking, and the tipping and dipping, and you know, they think they're safe because they haven't got caught. Keep doing wrong, you will get caught. Keep messing with fire, you will get burned. You can never become better by remaining the same. And it's a shame. It's a shame, a sh a shame that any children have gone through that. But to do it to other children as an adult, or to other people as an adult.
Speaker 2: No excuse, no excuse, none, because you had many years to change many but no. People don't choose change.
Speaker 1: Instead, they choose to walk around and project project all of their unresolved on other people.
Speaker 2: And that is who we are living amongst.
Speaker 1: From the highest to the lower, is the richest to the poorest, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 2: I said. All I want to say, just be careful out.
Speaker 1: There, be safe, be vigilant because we're living around millions of impostors, people who are faking and pretending, and many are just waiting on the last straw. Much love to you, you, and you please share this episode. And you know I end all episodes the same, and I hope and I pray you do it, keep going it