Speaker 1: Where did we start with Jason kas Where do we start? Let's start with how did you get into the music industry? Is it something that you always wanted to do? Is it something that you kind of just fell into because you were just that fucking artist person out there that you're like, I need to have people know my music.
Speaker 2: How did it all happen?
Speaker 3: Definitely, Like when I was in elementary school, the girl that I liked, she was in love a little bow Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, so You're like, I gotta I gotta do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sure like I gotta like little bow Wow.
Speaker 2: Nah, let me have.
Speaker 3: That's That's really how it started. But throughout the process you find like different reasons for you know, But.
Speaker 2: Is it something that like, Okay, I get the girl part.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to be like cool in front of the shorty and be like, you know, I can do better than them.
Speaker 2: I can do this or whatever.
Speaker 1: But is it something that you like played around with kind of before that, you had, you know, influences that were heavy in your life, you know, prior to that point.
Speaker 3: I mean I was around music. I was around music a lot, my dad being a musician. I grew up in the church, I was like around, you know, around a lot of music in general, but the Bowo shit really kind of like set it off, you know, and I'm like, okay, now I'm trying to wrap like a little kid. And then I had an older cousin. He was like a super big E forty fan, right, so he used to try to like yeah, so he was rapping and shit like that. So like at the family functions, yeah, they'll be like in the garage freestyle and this shit. And I remember like as a kid, like one day, I'm gonna write some shit in my head. You know, I'm gonna have something written. So the next time they you know, the older cousins are gathered around rapping.
Speaker 1: So you didn't just jump in and was like, oh I got this and just make something off the top of you were just like I'm gonna go back. I'm gonna work on my craft and I'm gonna be like you know what.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna show it prepared. So I showed up. I think it was like Thanksgiving or something, and they was rapping and I was waiting for this shit. So yeah, I got the whole verse off, and they was like they looked and they was like, damn, that was kind of tight. So after that, I just kind of like a kept doing it.
Speaker 1: So how did that feeling feel for you that made you like jumping, like like launch you into a career that because you know a lot of people think that they you know, you know, they got it. You know, it sounds good. You're around family, so you feel comfortable, Like how did you know? Like that was the moment that was like I'm taking it to the top.
Speaker 3: Man, as a kid. It's because I never said this, but it was like the feeling that I got, like I couldn't even explain it, and I remember, like I can think of that feeling right now. The feeling was just like man, it's kind of like getting high or something for the first time. Like I really felt like a rush, and I'm like, man, I want more of that, you know. So I started doing more wraps in my head and more, you know, more things in my head because I wanted that. So even like now, I still get the feeling, you know, And that's what kind of like throughout the process while you while you finding your way and figuring out what you're gonna do and how you're gonna do it, Like I always held on to that feeling, so like certain shit, if I don't feel it, I'm like, Okay, this ain't this ain't that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I love that because it's like for me, I'm really about energy and feelings.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 1: So it's like almost like you're you're chasing a constant high, and the high it never gets like over it then.
Speaker 2: Well gets heightened, you know what i mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's like you're going to take another hit and you're gonna be like, oh, you know what, it's gonna be better, and it's like it just elevate even more and more and more until you get to that point where you know you have hits and you you know you're doing your thing and.
Speaker 2: All that stuff. You know, you just had a music or a single released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just dropped the single last Friday featuring Blast, who's like he got the Freshman cover right now. He's like one of the hot probably the hottest dude in Los Angeles right now. So yeah, I'm coming off of that.
Speaker 2: Where can we find that everywhere?
Speaker 3: Jason Cash featuring Blast, priorities all over Apple Music, Spotify, Title, Amazon, Shit, The butleg Man down the Street probably got that shit in this trun.
Speaker 1: So is that would you say, like your first big break or where you like music where it's like you already you know you obviously you have been working for quite a while.
Speaker 2: And doing that thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, what yea, this is my second single and the major label because I signed the Atlantic Records and I dropped my first single, which was called All I Know, and then a month later I came back with with that one. But I did a few things in music, like I've written for a lot of different.
Speaker 2: People, and is there one that you like more in particular, like writing.
Speaker 3: Or doing the music myself, like doing the music myself, doing the music yourself.
Speaker 2: Was there ever a time that you like wrote for somebody and you're like.
Speaker 1: Man, I should have kept it all the time? What was the song?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say why.
Speaker 2: You gotta let him know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You you know you were okay. So the song actually didn't come out, so it was a record. It was a record. Ygi and Mazi put out a project together, right, So I U behind the scenes, like I helped on a lot of different things, Like I was just around for the process. But it was this one record that Ygi had did he had a verse on there, and I had like did a little little shit on the hook, et cetera. But the song was a banger. They ain't even it didn't even make the project. But I was like when I heard when I worked on that record, I was like, I need this ship. Like I'm like being.
Speaker 1: Like more than the little like extra thing that you got that you wanted like a whole verse.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like I needed this shit because it was like, especially being from La and you know y g is you know, he's a you know, that's yg man, you know, So even having that, even having that record, I was like, damn, like I knew if I had this song it would just make shit go crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know, so did that kind of you know, make your process of giving away music when you write stuff a little bit more like I may keep this.
Speaker 2: One in myself.
Speaker 3: No, not really, especially because they are they already had the song, so like they had the song and I came in and I like, I added to the record that I already had, So it would have been different if it was like just a song that I just did from nothing. I think that's a big it was.
Speaker 2: Like a collaboration kind of like jumping into it.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, you could do put your little spin on something else if it make it right into your thing, right.
Speaker 3: I think that's like a big misconception people have about like the whole writing thing, because sometimes sometimes you just write something for somebody outright, but a lot of times it's like a collaborative process, like they might already have an idea, they might already have some shit and you just add to it like at an extra hours, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm big into manifestation.
Speaker 1: Hey maybe there's time for a remix, you know, and be like, hey, let's let's rerun it, let's bring it back, you know, let.
Speaker 2: Me give you a second.
Speaker 3: It didn't come out, so you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there's always a chance for it. It's always a chance. So who are some of your musical you know, influences growing up? Was bow Wow because he was like not necessarily competition, but it's like an influencial person to you or is it something that you wanted to do, like your only.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I'm so, I mean, like I would I wouldn't take that from him and say that he wasn't an influence because at that time that you know that sparked it. Like my favorite rapper is sugar Free, so like he was a super influence, like Snoop Dre Corrupt, Kendrick Lamar is my goat, So it's like Kendricks school Boy q.
Speaker 1: A.
Speaker 3: So like it was a lot of people like that. Like I was a big, big fans of those guys. I was a big Dipset fan, you know what I mean, Like love Cameron.
Speaker 2: So are you excited for the verses?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just hope they played, you know, the right records. You know. I feel like it is tricky because it's.
Speaker 2: Like it is very strategic.
Speaker 1: I feel like people don't really realize how strategic it is because you're just you know, fans of those people's music. But it's really a vibe when it's like you're kind of competing, and I feel like people at one point in the beginning, it was just fun and it was a vibe to like everyone just to hear things. But it's like you really wanted to like go battle for battle, and the only way that you can battle with music. I mean it's like gloves but different, you know what I mean. So it's like hit for hit, you gotta go to first hot, and so I feel like the music placement of those songs are very strategic to like that winning thing, although nobody really wins, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's in the court of public opinion, like it's up to us. Like again, like how Bow and Soldier Boy did this shit?
Speaker 2: Soho who did you have at the bow?
Speaker 3: So I have bow Wow before that shit started. No disrespect to Soldier Boy, but.
Speaker 2: It's like, well because of why, just because of like I mean.
Speaker 3: If we're telling the truth, like I only want the truth here a private talk, you know, if we're going to tell the truth, bow Wow, Like just think about his catalog, just hit after hit after hit after hit after hit. He didn't really put out a whole bunch of music that wasn't here records like bow Wows from the time where it was single driven, super single driven. Bow Wow was just.
Speaker 2: Bow Wow got the w for you, definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot of people that you know, go I mean, especially Soldier Boy would tell you not happening.
Speaker 3: I watched him talk about I watched a Soldier boy talk about it.
Speaker 2: But it's like but it's one of those things though too.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, at the end of the day, if you're not your biggest fan and you're not your biggest supporter, like who really is going to support you? So it's like, you know what I mean, you kind of have to play the game in a sense. And not that he you know, again, no disrespect because he has you know, good closs you know records as well.
Speaker 2: But it's just one of those things.
Speaker 1: Is again, like you say, like the quality of music and the timing of it coming out, and like the whole genre of like you said, it was not very many music that he didn't put out that wasn't a hit, that wasn't you know that really spoke something to people. And again there's very monumental things in Soldier Boys, you know, career that he's like the first of you know things or whatever. You know, it's just like he was the gatekeeper of certain Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's why about to say he cracked open the door for like a flood of a whole different.
Speaker 1: Different genre of music, which is really cool because I feel like, you know, it's one of those things that people always say like, oh, don't do that, oh whatever, and then when they do, they're like, oh man, that's cool, and now everybody wants to do it right.
Speaker 2: So he's definitely you know, for.
Speaker 1: Me, I feel like the epitome of what that whole category means, which is very vast and you know, big, but I feel like, you know, he was definitely monumental for a lot of people to try new things.
Speaker 3: Not for sure. And then it's like, even in that regard, you have to give a certain respect to both of them because you have to have hits to go back and forth in the Versus period. So it's like bow we all having a bunch of hits doesn't diminish the fact that Soldier Boy really had a hell of a career.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's what's kind of cool about Versus is like it really speaks to like the inner to the fans because it's like who we want to see and what music we want to see, Like you know what I mean. From me, from the beginning, it's like you're vibing the whole time anyways, because it's like.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's I just know so many times, like I'm in my kitchen watching it and I'm like, you know, you're vibing having a whole party by yourself, and then it's like not very many people and artists like could do that to you and put that in that feeling of where it's like two great people back to back in that in one setting.
Speaker 3: For sure, especially like being a newer artist is like that's what you aspire to be able to do, to have those type of regress and a test of time as well as like measure up against another great like bow Wow. Can't go up against soldier boy. Soldier boy not worthy of that for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think that that's really strategic of how who they actually place with the person that they're doing as well, because I mean you could do that with anybody and it just doesn't measure up right or it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: That's like e forty and too short. That makes so much sense in the bay, like for sure.
Speaker 1: So who would you like you're if you could predict or like make happen and will it to happen on versus?
Speaker 2: Who would be your versus? Like dream match?
Speaker 3: I would want to see uh doctor dre Ver's puff, Okay, I would like to see that.
Speaker 1: I like to see that I feel like, you know, you never know, but I don't know. I think that's a big one. That would be like something like you really have to take people's egos for certain things, because that's the thing it is too, you know what I mean. As great as like it is, it's like a lot of these people are you know, friends, like even like the whole dips, I think people are you know, they're all talking trash in the comments, but it's all lighthearted and fun.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, and that's one of those things that people think like whenever you know, beefs and all this other stuff was before from East Coast to West coast, it was reaally more you know, prevalent back in the day and very more detrimental to what it is. And now it's like people have squashed things and you're kind of like all in a conformity kind of thing and kind of growing.
Speaker 2: Together, which is great to see.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, as it goes back with like the bowo and soldier boys, like you got to really be like stand behind yours, be like, nah, I'm gonna do this and this is what it is.
Speaker 2: So if you don't like.
Speaker 3: If fu for sure.
Speaker 1: So we've just came out of pandemic. We had all these things happening. Was it something for you that was a positive thing a negative thing? Did it give you time because you're an artist to kind of like focus on any of your crafts and kind of business things, or how did it have an effect.
Speaker 3: On your life? A little bit of both. I feel like when anything, you got to take the good and the bad with it, So I give it gives you time to like sit back and think. All right, so this used to work, This shoul ain't gonna work no more because the world is different, so you have to adjust to like the new normal. So now you're figuring out ways, Okay, what can I do, especially when you see in people like do things that make theirselves pop, even in the pandemic where you can't really move around and touch the fans and different things like that. So now you're watching like, Okay, I can do certain things that can still interact, you know, even if it's just on the internet or et cetera. Like you're figuring out those things. The bad side is sometimes you need to move around, Sometimes you need to test to people. Sometimes you need to be able to be seen like that it goes far. So you just look at both you just look at it from both ends and be like, Okay, So when I'm able to move around, I'm gonna maximize this shit. If I got to shit back, like, I know what I can do to keep my shit moving.
Speaker 1: So what's one thing that you will say that you've done differently coming out.
Speaker 2: Of the pandemic?
Speaker 3: Maximize my time more? Okay, because like even before shit shut all the way down, I remember being warned like okay, yeah, this is about to happen, and here like okay, two weeks and we'll be back to normal. So you're thinking like, all right, after these two weeks, I'm gonna do X, Y and Z. But then when you can't do that, it's like, oh fuck, what kind of you know? So now I kind of like, I like to get this shit done while I can get this shit done. I don't want to put this ship off to next week or you know, now, let's get this shit done while we got it, because this shit could.
Speaker 2: All just be taken away from you for sure.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's why, you know, you know, thank God for you know, and being you know, when they speak about gratitude of having certain things in place where you know kind of like you had to like switch rolls of it's like, for instance, like with FaceTime or like being like where you say, like you know, not being around people like kind.
Speaker 2: Of those things.
Speaker 1: Really, if we didn't have that and you're just talking, talking does help whatever, But seeing what of that person or like kind of like vibing with that thing, you know, with what's going on in that conversation or that moment, it really kind of helps with things. I feel like because with me, I'm an artist as well. So the same thing with private talk. We were fortunate enough, you know, with season one, we shot a lot of episodes so during the pandemic we could still release some. But then it came to a point where you know, we didn't have anything else, and so it was also like do we do zoom, do we do something else?
Speaker 2: But for me, the whole reason and the vibe is private talk.
Speaker 1: So it's like being in front of you where it's like I couldn't get certain things from you. I don't feel like if I was on a FaceTime call because that you've got.
Speaker 2: Distractions going on. If you're in your house, you've.
Speaker 1: Got dogs, you got kids, you got whatever going on, whatever exactly, and for me, I want to talk to you and draw it out of you. I want to talk to you where it's like I can feel if you're lying to me, if I could I feel if you're telling me the truth, or you're you know, you're passionate about what you're doing and you know, and that for me as an artist myself, is what motivates me more to you know, have people on the couch and talk and you know, have a conversation. Is because those things, you know, it's not scripted. I don't know what I'm gonna ask you. I have a you know, a guideline of whatever it is that I want to you know, go through. But it's like what you're gonna give me. And if you don't give me that when you're on a zoom thing, then I can't have a private talk conversation with you.
Speaker 3: You know what I meant. And people see it, they're like, damn, like okay, that's not hitting like it used to hit. Yeah, but it's not really necessarily your fault because you can't be in person and you can't sure.
Speaker 1: I'm all about the personal, you know, the personal aspect. I get why we had to, like, you know, go and do all the things we had to do and be safe and whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know about risks, you know, you just gotta throw it out on the fire.
Speaker 1: So who is somebody or you know, artists wise that you would like love to have a dream opportunity to work with Kendrick Lamark. He's your goat, my goat, he's your would you take any opportunity? I mean at that point if someone was just like, I want you to either write or be on a song or whatever, is there anything that you would like more or just all around overall? Kendrick Lamar, what if you're calling me, I'm answering.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tell me me. Hey man, Kendrick called and he needs you to bring them two bottles of smart water. Right now, I'm pulling up facts. I like that pulling up.
Speaker 1: Do you have any pressure in the industry like coming up whatever? Is there any pressures that you feel like that you have on the outside world?
Speaker 3: Yeah, speak to him because okay, so being in the industry, right, you've lived on both sides, so you know, I worked hell a different jobs before.
Speaker 2: Both sides of being like a fan and then in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. So like the people in your regular life have seen you one way for years, like you've always just been that to them. So now like your job is to be you know, you're the entertainer mm hmm. And it's hard for to get to get those people to look at you different, so they have like sometimes unrealistic expectations of you, you know what I mean. So like if you miss somebody call on a random Tuesday because you was busy a year ago, it's like, okay, it is what it is. But now when they say you do an interview and they say you doing this that and the third right.
Speaker 2: My nickname is Hollywood where I'm from, so I get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah them comedy Hollywood catch you know.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's one of those things. I guess it's you know, as an artist who it's like for me, I feel like, you know, you you go through life and it's just one of those things that you're gonna you know, lose and gain friends regardless, right, you know what I mean? I feel like things are put in place, you know already before that, we already know that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So it's like I feel like in those things.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you can't understand where I'm going, then you don't belong. You don't belong on the train to get to where I'm gonna go, right, So it's you know, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably the most pressure because it's like you care. So it's like, especially when it's family or somebody super close, it's like you never want them to feel away, but certain shit, sometimes you got to put you fir especially because I have a choice on a lot of people have the misconception of whether it's a podcast or sports or something like that, like once you get your contract, that is are you one? It's like, nah, that's when the work really starts.
Speaker 1: It's like you're halfway there or not even halfway. It's like you scratched the wall, but you're for sure.
Speaker 2: A new race exactly.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people don't really understand that because they see things change for you so drastically that they're just like, oh, yeah, you ow up, you win and you straight. But it's like, but.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of it's like envious, you know, jealousy, and you know a lot of it sometimes is like it's backhanded compliments that people don't know because they have their own ego a part of it and things like that where it's like.
Speaker 2: Just be happy.
Speaker 3: The worst part is sometimes sometimes people don't even know that they're jealous. They don't even realize that that's where it's coming from. And there's another rapper you happen to be from the same city as his name Reason. He signed the TDE But Reason said to me, he was like on some man shit, just keeping on one hundred. I can't lie and say I've never been jealous in my life, Like I know that feeling like I've been jealous before. He was like, you could try to front, but you've been jealous of somebody before, and now you're in a position where it's like you like, you're happy to be in that position. So it's like you don't really have too many reasons to be jealous of somebody else. But it's like you can't knock somebody for being like that about you because you've been that before. You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's how you kind of separate, you know, evolving and growing as a person, and you know it's not necessarily age. I think it's just experiences as well. It's like where you want to go like as far as like we all if you can identify between jealousy and ego, and that's usually what ego comes from, is the jealousy part is like you don't check yourself, right, I mean because I'm myself again, I've been in just recently, I was in a situation that I was like, why am I this person make me so mad?
Speaker 2: Like posting things, doing whatever?
Speaker 1: But it has nothing to do with me, right, But it was just would make it would irritate me, and I didn't understand why. But a lot of it comes from of like you think like, oh well I didn't have that easy coming up, or I didn't do this whatever, And I'm like and then I had to sit myself down and I asked one of my really good friends. I was like, I know that you'll put me in my place. What if my problem? Like I really you know how to check yourself? Because I had to check myself and a lot of it was my ego. It was like I had nothing. That's what I had to like really be like the end goal was it has nothing to do with me. It's because either I didn't work hard enough for ABCD or I didn't you know, think that or I thought whatever, And it's not because I can't do the work. It's just like you get kind of complacent of where it is, so it's like not just work harder, do it the way that you're going.
Speaker 3: To do it. So I think about it. You were self aware enough to be like, Okay, there's something off, but.
Speaker 1: That's only one step. But there's other steps to that point where you correct it.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is some people aren't self aware enough at all to even be like, why am I feeling like this?
Speaker 2: No facts?
Speaker 1: And that's that's why, and that's and that's what's scary to the point, and that's usually why conflicts happen. Things or whatever that was right, And that's why I'm very self aware of I don't know everything. I know what I know, and I know how I feel about certain you know subjects and you know subject matter and all those things like that. But I can't tell you that your feelings aren't valid. I can't tell you what you're doing and what you're producing and putting out there the world isn't valid. I can only do what I know how to do and what's good for my craft or whatever. But it's like again, evolving. If I could take what you're doing whatever, and take it and learn something from it and you know, go to the next step, that's evolving. If I'm staying you know, complacent in the same place and I'm just talking shit or whatever, then you know I'm failing, right.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But again, it's just it's being self aware, and that's part of the step.
Speaker 3: For sure. It's a good step. It's important growing up.
Speaker 2: It is really difficult sometimes, but it's.
Speaker 3: Hard to be great and be human at the same time.
Speaker 1: So what would you say is the best advice you've ever gotten? And from whom?
Speaker 3: From my grandpa tell me, don't let bad news shake your faith. And I hold onto that all right, because a lot of times shit be seeming like it's on point, and there's something that just you can hear some shit fuck everything up or throw your whole mood off. So like I would say that Grandpa's saying, don't let bad news shake your faith. And then my big brother always saying don't get too high on the highs or too low on the lows. Like I always have to remember that because some shit have happened that be like dope. Like I'm like, oh shit, but the high eventually war wears off, you know, and there's some shit that happened that be like have you down bad? You can get stuck there if you really just super low on the low. So I like to stay in between, you know what I'm saying. So those are like two of the things that I hold on too as I navigate through my career and just navigate through life in general, you know what I'm saying, Because if I really just got high on the highs and low on the lows, you'll forget. Like this shit is continuous, Like you can go make the I can go make the best song I ever made tomorrow, and I still have to go make another one after that.
Speaker 2: They expect more more.
Speaker 3: I put out a song Friday, and Saturday, somebody asked me for another song with the same person I just featured on the record that came out. I'm like, yo, like it just came out last night, and they were like, yeah, I know, I listened to it six times already, like I need another one.
Speaker 1: I'm like, god, damn, just cause you're Jonesy doesn't mean that we're not good over here. Yea BROI how do you deal with like the comments and like the negative feedback, because obviously there's you know, like you said good and bad to everything, but it's like, how do you do you really like focus on those things or you don't let it get to you and you just like keep it pushing and you're just like, yeah, I'm gonna get it to it when I get to it.
Speaker 3: You can't. You gotta take that shit the same way. Like even when somebody like tell me something really good, it's like, I appreciate that ship, but I still got to take it in stride and keep moving the same way when somebody tell me some shit or put some shit that's like that sounds fucked up to me. It's like I gotta take that and stride too, because if I let them can control my movement good or bad, it's like fucked.
Speaker 2: Have you ever let a fan comment get you like out of pocket and be like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either you you I didn't act on it, but.
Speaker 1: It's Twitter fingered it or you like you get something, or you just like it kind of pushed you to be like I'm gonna do something, so so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, I didn't act on it, but I felt it can.
Speaker 2: You tell us what that comment was?
Speaker 3: Recently?
Speaker 2: Make me do it?
Speaker 3: So recently somebody asked me was our industry plan? And that shit kind of like it was insulting to me because like, for one, like, man, I'm just getting my foot in the door for real, you know what I'm saying. But I've been working, working, working, working for so long, and a lot of artists that these people are fans of, like I helped behind the scenes or I've done shit with in the process. It's like you just finding out about me. That don't mean like I wasn't working for the last ten plus year or so. So that was the first one that was like okay, all right that and when I responded to it, I'm like, yo, scroll through my ground, bro, like I've been around. That didn't really give me too bad. The next one was I dropped this song with Blast and somebody DM me and sad how did you get a song with Blast? And how much did he charge you? And that shit pissed me off. It pissed me off because Black, Like, for one, I've known this dude since before he was on the Freshman cover and all that type of shit. We go back like ten plus years, So I'm like already like okay, Bro, like respect me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know you don't know, you don't know what it is, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And then for two it's like again like having a song with him is like I didn't do this song with Bro just to go grab a bunch of fans just to be like on some cloud shit, stand next to somebody because he's hot and Losande like this is somebody I have a plethora of records with. I used to be in the studio with this dude on the regular, So it's like it was it was natural for me to do the song and even the song like like when pages post a song they posted I was I had, I was hitting imagine. I'm like, damn, Like it's crazy. Like when I go I read the comments and it's like blast don't miss, blast, don't miss blast dump.
Speaker 1: This is like and it's my song, but you're like, where's where's my where's my where's my credit?
Speaker 2: Where's my credit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like so uh I had to like not let that by men. Also I'm mindful, like Bro, the dude is scorching. He's all over the radio, you know what I mean. He's on the like I said, he's on the Freshman cover. He just sold out a tour, you know what I mean, Like that he's popping. But I had to remind myself because you know, we know my history and we know what I've done, and you know my route, but everybody watching don't, just like they don't know his They don't know how far he goes back. They don't know who helped him alone the way. They don't know who he's helped alone the way or what you know, They don't know none of that shit. They just see the music. And I be having to remember that shit because I'm still a regular person and I'm still adjusting to the position that I'm in now, you know.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's what builds character and power, you know, behind who you really are as a brand and an artist, as well as because at the end of the day, you know, everyone needs affirmations of some kind from people.
Speaker 2: If it's because if.
Speaker 1: It's because if it's you know, your your music and it's your talent or whatever, but it's also at the end of the day, is like you said, nobody knows your struggle. Nobody knows how long I many hours you've put in nobody knows the where it started from and whatever. You know, they should And that's why we do these interviews and these podcasts whatever to make you more real but not memorial, real and human. You know, myself included. You know, this was the first time. You know, this is season two, but this was my why I liked my podcast and love. You know, what I get to do here is that it really gives you a voice, and not just behind what your craft is.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It gives you like, oh, oh you feel that way, Oh you're human or oh whatever, and people forget that. It's like, you know, as much as you pour your blood, sweat and tears into that music that you just put dropped out on Friday, now you have some assh I'll be like, Okay, what's next. It's like I'm already thinking about what's next, y'all. Don't need you to tell me what's next?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? And you know, make one thousand and.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things again as an artists you kind of like, okay, you know what I mean. But at the same time too, it's like, let me check my ego right, let me sit back and be like Okay, you're gonna wait on it, because you're gonna wait and listen for it, you're gonna be you're gonna pre reorder it, you're gonna do all those things whatever is because at the end of the day, they're your fane and our fans sometimes or one of those things that's like they get so they don't really realize that you're you're human and that you know you you tick a certain way and certain things will you know, be your vices or whatever and this or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's like when.
Speaker 1: You humanize yourself, I feel like you get away a lot further with fans and just yourself and your craft than you do just being like nah, lie to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that goes back to what I was saying about, like, you know, the pressure of like the outside people that don't really understand what we in the world that we're in because you know, you you get unrealistic expectations. But like I said, I've been on both sides. So I remember just being a fan and me me watching artists being like, man, he should have did this, or he should have did that song, or he should have did that. And then you get in a position and realize Damn, I'm not. I wasn't even really qualified to speak on that ship when I was speaking on it. You know.
Speaker 1: So, what moment do you wish you could relive and even change if.
Speaker 2: You couldn't.
Speaker 3: Moment I could relive change? Damn. That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I'll give you some time think about it. It could be anything from you know but to the song you know, giving it away. It could be from maybe you turned the phone called down, maybe you did something that you're like.
Speaker 2: Fucked up.
Speaker 3: I would probably say hm hmm, Damn. It's so many. I'm trying to think of the best one because it's it's so many.
Speaker 1: I feel that I like your honesty. You're you know, going through the Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going through the rolods. Because it's a lot of when you think of on some personal ship like family ship, that you know like okay, I want to handle that a little different when you think about traumatic shit that happened to you, be like, Okay, I would have avoided that shit. I wouldn't have did that. But I would probably say him because you know, you think about the butterfly fact, right, and it's like if I didn't do that, then I wouldn't be right, but I would say more than anything, what I would do different, and you.
Speaker 2: Could just relive it and you could change it or not.
Speaker 3: When I was nineteen, I met Kendrick Lamar for the first time. Didn't know he was Kendrick Lamar, but me and my brother we rapped for My brother played beach and I rapped it for them at like two in the morning, right, and they told us to come back to the studio. I didn't have a car at the time. My brother had the car, and my brother had to go.
Speaker 2: To work, and.
Speaker 3: Right were a bitch to get I would have went back. I would have rolled my bike, caught the bus. That would I would have did something different for sure.
Speaker 1: That's I respect it, I feel like And that's again with like the whole I'm big on, like gratitude, manifestaing, like manifestation of things. It's like you really forget of what we have the capability of doing of Like now, you know, it seems so simple now where it's like, oh, I could just clean an uber or lyft or whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Back then, it's there wasn't that easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It was like you really had.
Speaker 1: To be like, hey, can you pick me up at or like you know, if you're relying on your brother or whatever and he's got something else going on and he's not responsible, now you're.
Speaker 2: Really you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like one of those things. So we take for granted those little things from everything from even social media, you know, and that's how you know, I feel like more artists these days kind of push their product and push the things with you know, and being independent and not having you know, a label and all these other you know, things that were you didn't have that you know, opportunities before you know, even myself, and you know what I was saying earlier about like me being like mad, I was mad earlier. I was speaking a lot of it from that where it's like I had to do way more, and not that that makes what anybody else did after me discredited for what they do and how they come up. It's just that you kind of get like, well, man, like you know, if I had.
Speaker 2: If I had you know, this five years ago, then maybe I.
Speaker 1: Would be you know, but you never know, and that's not that wasn't my plan and it wasn't my journey, you know what I mean, but you you.
Speaker 3: Got to even think about that with perspective, just the fact of you know, if you didn't do what you did, they wouldn't even be able to do it how they do it.
Speaker 1: And that's the end goal where it's like, oh, Okay, I obviously did something whatever, you know what I mean, right, but it's still going.
Speaker 3: To ye, we're human, we're human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's you know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now. It's like you take for granted those things where it's like you could lightly have these social media platforms and stuff like that, but it wasn't as heavily influenced on people and their opinions. And also you know, money marketing, you know, A B.
Speaker 2: C D all this stuff. Now it's it's like that, it's crazy for sure, And not only that.
Speaker 1: In my industry, it's like people who, well, what I've done and because of the name and brand that I've you know, built for myself is a you know, it's a big accomplishment for myself. But then you have people that aren't anybody that doesn't have a name, doesn't have a following, doesn't have this, but they get paid that da da da da da for not doing anything right and me doing the same thing, but now I'm glorified as something else, and I can't have certain, you know, business things because I've done this, but you're doing the same thing right now, I get you. So it becomes a whole issue. And you know, in any really in a business, I guess it's it's you parallel them.
Speaker 2: They're very similar to you know, it's just being music.
Speaker 1: Mine was the adult industry, you know in the beginning, so it's like now it's like media, you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But it's just very they all kind of mesh together real.
Speaker 3: Shit, and it's it's so crazy because it's like just with timing, like different doors opened a different way. Like I was told a couple of years ago, but by an executive light because I got shot before. He was like, I can never saw in somebody like you because it's too authentic, Like it's too close to.
Speaker 2: What everybody else did this.
Speaker 3: And again it's like you'll go see those same people go work with artists that portray a certain thing or move a certain way, and it's like, yeahn that's crazy, like for sure.
Speaker 1: And my biggest thing for me is I don't like the word no so if you tell me no, I'm gonna find a way to get a yes. And not because I either need you, but I'm gonna do it myself. I'm gonna build and do whatever. So it only makes fuel to my fire to make me elevate even more. So it's definitely it's not a bad thing. But it's also it's a learning thing. Yeah, thats elevating of what it is.
Speaker 3: I said that at the time, and I'm wanted them people like front door closed, I'm going through the back door to the back door clothes, I'm climbing through the window.
Speaker 2: Ship you don't get your that's done.
Speaker 3: I'm coming down to Chimney like Senna, I'm not playing like you're not about to tell me no?
Speaker 1: Okay, Santa, So do you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 2: Is this something that you troll on?
Speaker 1: Is it something that you like you have a fake account that you be looking and you be looking at girls stuff like what what's going on? Or do you just falling down the deep down hole of like me life? Or do you like YouTube sensations like what's your social media weekends?
Speaker 3: I would say like it's not like a like a fake account or anything like that, but I do this. I get into these moments where it's like I'm just stuck scrolling like aimlessly, and I'm switching back from Instagram, Twitter Snap, Instagram Twitter snap, like it's just going back to back.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, like I'm looking for, okay, but you're looking for something for something, but you're not stuck on like a like a specific genre of something.
Speaker 2: You're just like scrolling to scroll.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck I'm looking for, but I look up and it's like, damn, thirty minutes didn't past, and forty five minutes didn't past. Damn it.
Speaker 1: Now it's an hour, And I'm like, so, which platform do you use the most? Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat.
Speaker 3: I use Instagram the most, but I scroll Twitter the most because I'd like to see a little funny.
Speaker 1: Shit, because I feel like each one is kind of different, because for me, I'm not on much as much on Twitter recently, but I feel like Twitter is like where all the gems are because Instagram has been so haterish, where they like censor everything. They want to fucking flag things that don't need to be flagged, but they want to other, you know, uncensored, certain things. So it's just kind of like I feel like I'm in jail all the time, like I always did.
Speaker 2: Something wrong and I'm like, what did I do? Now?
Speaker 1: So Twitter, I feel like people you can speak more freely. People are you know, either you know, reposting what they posted on Instagram so you can see kind of whatever. But it's like it's more the realness of realness of an individual, you know.
Speaker 3: I like that was about to say, That's what I like about Twitter is show that people just as fucked up as you, because they'd be like some crazy shit that you laughing at that you like, I shouldn't be laughing at this.
Speaker 2: And they're like, how do I know that? I laugh at this too?
Speaker 3: Right? And that shit viral where everybody laughing You're like okay.
Speaker 1: Or when they like they do those things where it's like you know you're old when and you're like damn it, or I knew this at this year's old and you're like, fuck, how did I not know this thing?
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, it really kind of teaches educates.
Speaker 3: You on I fuck with that about Twitter for sure.
Speaker 1: What are some daily rituals that you swear by and you think everyone maybe should explore. Do you have a routine or is it something you just wake up every day?
Speaker 2: Maybe different?
Speaker 3: Nah, yeah, every day, every day is different. I used to I should get back to that.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: What are something favor My favorite part of the day used to be like not going to sleep, but that moment laying in bed before going to sleep. And that's why I used to like process my whole day and like decompress and just think about everything that went through that day. But reflection, yeah, really just reflect on everything. But I don't do it as much as I used to. You get so caught up and just moving around and like your life just being on a continuous loop, like Okay, you gotta go to the studio this day, you gotta go through this, you gotta go through that. You know, I never know what the fuck time I'm going to sleep or whatever, So I need to I need to add some structure back. That's what I miss the most, Like when I first start making some money off music, like I said, because I went working so many different jobs, Like I used to just think of excuses to just go to Walmart or just go to the mall and just be around regular people. That live every day regular lives because I felt so detached because I'm around people that's you know, that's in the maze with me every day people that's you know, doing business, you know, and this ship you you playing chess with five different people at one time, you know what I'm saying. So it was making me feel normal to just go to Walmart and just people watch or just be at the mall.
Speaker 2: And just I can feel that for sure.
Speaker 3: But then the pandemic kind of fucked that up, you know, so I was going you know, I was going through it a little bit. But yeah, that's uh, that used to be a part of my part of my day to just go to stores and different shit just to kind of feel like normal, like regularly.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me, the only comparison that I can do that too is like, uh with conventions. So I used to do conventions you do like meet and greets and whatever, and I really loved it. I loved meeting my consumer who my fans were, talking to them and seeing what they liked, what they didn't like, even asking me the silliest questions. But like each fan was a fan for a reason, and.
Speaker 3: This craziest that you've been asked one of those.
Speaker 2: The craziest things I've been asked.
Speaker 1: Private talking, you'd like to know that craziest things that I've been asked.
Speaker 2: That one or this one. These are my two favorites. I don't know. It's the far as far as crazy, like I feel. I will tell you the craziest.
Speaker 1: Encounter that I've ever had that I thought was a little like that. And maybe it'll come to me to the end, you know, we still have truth with taxes to work.
Speaker 2: Maybe it'll come to me then.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the craziest encounter that I had with the fan was it was back in the av where it was at Las Vegas. So it's a big thing. It's a big convention whatever. So people are waiting in line for hours and whatnot whatever to see us. So this guy comes up and I'm pretty oh, no, yeah, no, I remember.
Speaker 2: Now. He comes up and he has pictures of my.
Speaker 1: Hometown, and he had this necklace that had dirt from my hometown and he gave it to me and he said, never forget where you came from. So it's thoughtful and weird at the same time. It is because the meaning behind that is really precious as far as like what that means. But I don't know this person, so I'm like, what the fuck are you doing in a town I'm from a town of twenty two hundred people. It's small as fuck. There's no reason why you would go there other than and he literally went there because I was raised there and I'm not even born there but raised there, right, So I'm like, damn it.
Speaker 2: If they don't hate me yet, ready they.
Speaker 1: Fucking hate me now because these people are our judgy as fuck. But he had pictures of the town like and like, whatever, mind you. My house was never included in there, because then I would really if I can probably call a security. But it was just that whole thing that It's one of those things that it takes you. It makes you step back because it's like, Okay, do I value what I do and what I do for people one thousand and ten percent? Because I wouldn't be who I am in Alexis, Texas if if it wasn't for those people who really enjoyed myself and like who I am. But then it goes to another level. It's like, but why because the way that I had sex on a movie five sex whatever years ago? Are you in my hometown? What are you searching for? And why are you searching for there? And why are you talking to me? All these things? So to me it was just really odd and I didn't ever like catch on to him. And maybe he's watching now because he's a fan still whatever, And I apologize if this makes you feel any in the way, but you made me feel a type of way at the time. So it's one of those things where it's like I was very appreciative, but also at the same time too, it was like, m that made me remember, like to be mindful of watch you are at all times, because you know, it is one things that we share our craft with people and my talent, you know whatever with people. But also it's safety safety first. So for me, it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Being a woman. And you know, I.
Speaker 1: Sometimes took for granted my freedom of being just free and just be like nobody knows who I am or and I'm still like, you know, like that do.
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't travel with security, you know, when I go shopping or or whatever like things like that, because why but you're just in mindful situations, I'm mindful of.
Speaker 2: Who is around me.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So that was probably the most ironic situation, but it really was because it was one of the It was around that time too. It's like, you know how like you get those like back in the day, you had like rice with your name on it. It was like in one of those type necklaces, but it was dirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part you heard a private talk.
Speaker 1: That was the weirdest encounter that I've probably had enough fan which is really weird because that early on in my career. And I will say, like again with the conventions, I'm very personable, but I also feel like I give like an aura about me that I don't take no shit from nobody. So if you want to come at me correctly, cool, I can talk to you all day. But if you want to come to me sideways too, I can fuck with you too, and I can make it dismiss this conversation and really quickly.
Speaker 2: So I feel like.
Speaker 1: Because of my demeanor and my alpha neness, I feel like it kind of strays away the weirdness of like the questions that people have been Latin. But I feel like the most odd things would for me, which may not be to the average person as far as like question wise would be like, oh.
Speaker 2: Do you escort?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, do you want to get punched in your mother fucking face? Or do you want to like talk to me correctly? Because I always make it to like humanize, like yes, I understand, like there's a yes and no question to everything, but would you talk to your mother, your sister, your daughter or anything else like that? Talk to me respectfully, you know what I mean. So it's like I get it. But at the same time too, it's like mine, your p's and q's right, so respectfully so, but yes, for sure. Do you have what is one of the weirdest encounters that you've had with the fan? You want to do the button for you?
Speaker 2: Like the button?
Speaker 3: No, I would say, I couldn't say just one thing. But the weirdest shit is like, you know, people just knowing you before you know them. So sometimes people will walk up on you like you're supposed to know who they are.
Speaker 2: And get mad when you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's real, it's bro bro like like.
Speaker 1: See now now now because of COVID the handshaking before you're like yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I mean I got shot, so it's like my nerves.
Speaker 2: Is a little jumpy about things people you don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, So uh yeah. So sometimes like I had oh this is actually the weirdest. I was somewhere and I was walking and the dude jumped out the car and it was like, I'm not you know, like I'm just really getting getting the shit going. But this dude jumped out the car and was like you walked up on me. And I was just like, oh, shit is over. It's over. I'm out of here, Like it's a rap you got to drop on me, It's out of it. But he was, hey, yo, man, I've seen this video and you on the gram like I'm a off show. They're looking bro. But that shit was like why did you pull up on the side, I mean jump out the car?
Speaker 1: But see that goes back to me or I feel like sometimes with fans, you just get super overzealous, like and like you just would in that moment. You're like, I'm never gonna have this moment again, you know what I mean. So it's like you want to like be like obviously respectful because they're fans, but then you're just like respect my space. And that's why what with COVID happened. It was like the six feet row wasn't all that bad, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Why weren't we doing things like this before?
Speaker 1: But you know, in perspective, it's like, you know, it's just different, Like even with me, like with conventions right now, I won't do them at the moment, is because I don't feel safe. I don't feel like I don't know where you've been. I know, I'm cool with people that I'm with or whatever in a certain thing that I put myself into, but you know, I'm very personal with my fans and I didn't want to make it to a point where they thought that I didn't like them or like whatever. Is because exactly, and I'm very Southern, like I'm like, hey, this whatever, if someone asked me to touch my booty, I'm gonna let you. Just don't grab it. You'll be respectful, don't be whatever. But for me now, I'm like, that's an issue because I don't know where you've been and you can't be six feet from me, you know what I mean. So it's like it put in perspective of like how I had to switch things up and you know what I do is like I'm gonna just take a break for you know, meet and Greece at the moments, because I just don't feel it does my fans justice because I don't want them to think that I don't fuck with them because I do. It's just I fuck with you on a different level where I'm like, let's just wait a minute.
Speaker 3: So if I can't do it how I really want to do it, then we probably shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't feel like that for me being authentic. The whole thing, like when I talked about earlier, is like I like authenticity. I don't want you to be fake. I'm about like energy, Like if what you give me, I'm gonna give you back, and like if it's positive whatever, if you want to have a fun time, I want it to be an experience. I want you to be like, Hey, I'm at Alexis, Texas. She was dope as fuck. She let me take a picture and not to be like now this bitch wash. She didn't want to talk to me. She thinks she's too good for me, especially I'm Adiva, I'm a this, I'm a that.
Speaker 2: She don't like me. You're this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like they got to make it in their head like, Okay, so she acted this way because she didn't like me or she felt this type of way.
Speaker 1: So and that is not the truth, Private Talk. But you know, everybody needs to have their boundaries. I'm very big on that. I wasn't always, but you know, putting boundaries into place and anything in all aspects in your life is very healthy for anything. So I hope you are liking this episode, Private Talk. We are going to take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part, Truth with Texas. Are you ready Jason Cash? All right, Private Talk, we are back and we have Jason Cash on the couch and I don't know if he's ready for what I'm ready for, but we're about to do Truth with Texas. It's one of my favorite parts, and I hope Private Talk you.
Speaker 2: Like it just as much as I do.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you are liking this episode, comment below and do all that fun stuff. Make sure you're subscribed to the YouTube channel, because if you're not, why the fuck are you here. Let's get back to business, all right, So, how the Truth with Texas is gonna work is We've got four cards. You're gonna pick every single card by the end of the time, But each ace is a different suited question, and you're gonna let us know, and we're gonna get to know a little bit more about you.
Speaker 2: Are you nervous? Are you scared? Are you you want some more tequila? What you need? What you need? What you've got? All right, first card, you pull one card Ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: It's a kinky question. Should you consider yourself a kinky person? Why'd you get so quiet?
Speaker 2: And you're like, I'm not kinky.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm just chasing cash and make music. Don't don't lie to us now. It's like that one's an easy one. That's a yes or no.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess you could say that.
Speaker 1: I guess so you like in the middle, like you ain't super freaky creaky creanky, but work kinky. But like if you were, like given the opportunity, you'd be like, I'm open to it, all right? Favorite time of a day to have sex? Are you a morning time and night time? Is there more time that you're freakier? Like that makes your like juices flowing?
Speaker 3: I guess you say, like past.
Speaker 1: Midnight, past midnight? So you a late night night late at night. Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: You don't like spanking girls? You know, like choking girls, spitting.
Speaker 2: In their mouth?
Speaker 1: Do let's see. Have you ever been blindfolded or blindfolded somebody during sex? So you've done no bondage, no nothing, Jason, you need.
Speaker 2: To like step it up.
Speaker 1: These girls out here want to do kinky things, not all of them, and some of it's like light kinky. It's not even like you know, anything that's crazy, because I I would consider myself like obviously I have it any the adult industry for quite some time. But it's one of those things that I also I lightly play into it. I'm not like really big into like super dark, fetishy like dommy things, but I do like to be lightly choked. I like to be spanked. I like to be like you know what I mean, what's the last dirty dream.
Speaker 2: You've ever had? Do you have dirty dreams or you just reenact them?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't really I don't even remembering my dreams. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been caught masturbating? Never? Ever? In life?
Speaker 1: You're like you're like stealth with it, nobody knows what you're doing at any point in time.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm a mass bain No, we all find out.
Speaker 1: Ever, even as like younger growing up, girlfriends like nobody.
Speaker 3: Man, I've been caught doing shit, but.
Speaker 2: Liked doing what?
Speaker 1: Fucking Yeah, So you've never been caught mass freaming, but you've been caught fucking Please tell me the story which time? Whichever one is more interesting for profits?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Man?
Speaker 1: Like, were you with a girlfriend and then she like walked into the studio and you had somebody bent over?
Speaker 2: Is that happened all the time?
Speaker 3: Ask her grandma caught?
Speaker 2: Oh, grandma caught us? Where she like what the fuck are you doing? Or was she like, oh my my business, y'all ain't here screwing screwing?
Speaker 1: You know that someone's all when they say screwing, Yeah, okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: So that was that was the most awkward.
Speaker 1: Did you keep going and finish or where did grandma kill it for you? Grandma killed it? No boner after grandma came and you're like, fuck, grandma caught me?
Speaker 2: Was it your grandma or something?
Speaker 1: Well that's a little less, you know, not scarred for you, but maybe for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about fucking your grandma's house.
Speaker 3: That's comedy.
Speaker 1: You fucked in grandma's house. I don't even know if you fucking grandma's house, but grandma caught you.
Speaker 3: It's definitely at grandma's house.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, it snorted.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Ace of Hearts. That's a romantic one. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner? Are you like the whole Michael B. Jordan thing where you like lay out the whole? You're getting an aquarium, You're getting a Roses bell, the whole dinner?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Tell us about it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't tell you off the top of my hair right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, So booty shorts are song shorts? Do you sleep naked or with clothes on? Clothes for play or sex.
Speaker 3: For play?
Speaker 2: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: Pants?
Speaker 2: Favorite music to have sex too?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 2: None? You like it quiet?
Speaker 1: You want to hear it, like the sounds of like harmaning, the moistness.
Speaker 4: The other people in the room.
Speaker 2: Why don't care now, Jason, we're friends. Why can't you tell miss Texas what it is?
Speaker 1: I don't discriminate, I don't I don't you want my fan here?
Speaker 2: Here you go, here you go? You know about that church live You can have that church fan over there. Let me get you. If I had pearls, I had clutched them. But you know what I mean. Have you ever gotten head while driving?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you ever fingered a girl while hurts while she was driving? You should try? It's fun dangerous? Ever had sex on a beach? That's a nough or yes?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why are you so quiet now?
Speaker 1: Like you had a lot to say earlier and now you're clamming up? Is it because your girlfriend's gonna be mad when she watches this shit?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's the best song that describes your life?
Speaker 3: Best song that describes my life? If you stay ready by sugar Free? Okay, you stay ready? You ain't got to get ready?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Is that church fan doing you good? Are you about to tell me the truth again? Are you like all clammed up tired? Like you're like you're like a virgin right now? It's okay.
Speaker 2: The thing is is this is a private talk. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We at this point, you know, we know each other now we're friendly, Like I don't judge you. I hope you don't judge me, but you could if you want. You could do all kinds of things if you want to. But this is an open space. People want to know. They're your fans. And when we talked about earlier about making you a human and like people are like that, you're like actually like a person behind behind your artistry. Is this is what they want to know. This is not what most people ask you. This isn't whatever, but this is why I miss Texas is here. So with your charge? Fan or are you ready for the next car? Texas took the wheel long time ago. Baby, all right, spades, that's our favorite here at private talk. It's a naughty question, but we're all a little naughty here. Oral sex sloppy or clean? Do you want her gagging on it? Or do you want her to like spin on a little bit? You want her to just keep it night clean? You know a little napkin, You know, sloppy, sloppy toppy?
Speaker 2: Do you like your ass eating? Have you ever had it eat in? Do you like eating girls? Ass? Doggie or missionary?
Speaker 3: Both of both?
Speaker 1: But if you had to pick just one, like if you could only fuck for the rest of your life in one position. Would it be doggie or missionary? Are you an ass man or a tip man? No, you can't say both.
Speaker 2: This isn't this like a free for all Jason.
Speaker 1: As for the truth the truth, yes, but we're doing one or the other.
Speaker 3: No, I would honestly, I would honestly say, if I had to choose, I would say missionary missionary?
Speaker 1: Why because you like, I'm not going to tell you my point of it. Why do you like missionary?
Speaker 3: Cause I don't just you don't just do that with anybody.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't do missionary with anybody, or you don't anybody obviously we know you're in a relationship now, but prior to when you're in.
Speaker 3: That type of time, like when you really like.
Speaker 1: Fuck with somebody, so you want to see like her, moans her, girl ow her, like all the things that whatever. So you're you're a gentleman, a gentleman fucker, Like that's not a bad thing, and that maybe gentleman fucker isn't the right work. So that's probably like you know, like soft whatever. But you have feelings about like cause okay, this is an open area.
Speaker 2: We don't judge whatever.
Speaker 1: And for me, it's like being the sex industry prior to and then having personal sex to work sex is very different, so you like and you need things and you know what I mean, Like you need certain things that are different than just whatever. So I can understand the fact that you're like, Okay, well, if she's turned around the fucking she likes it, if she's into it, d d da da da.
Speaker 3: I mean like, if that's all you had, it's like, okay, you might get.
Speaker 1: But all you had what just like all you had was an ass or all the hell you had was doggy.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like you said, if you only had one to choose something, or actually your life is.
Speaker 1: Like okay, one to choose from you can only get your dick suck or you can only have sex.
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: Mm hm because you said four play earlier, so four place is really important.
Speaker 2: To you, Jason.
Speaker 1: Damn if you had dick sucking out the table and you can only get your dick sucked and only had sex, and what would it be.
Speaker 3: Well, you need to give you this one, I would say, Like I would have to say, like like I would have to chip sex.
Speaker 2: I'm down with that.
Speaker 1: I like, for me, as much as I'm a four play type of person, if I had to take one off the table, it would be sex. I mean for play, not sex, because that's the ultimate end goal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yes, I like the pleasuring of.
Speaker 1: Those things, but ultimately I want to like climax to my you know, poinential activities. Does booty size matter?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Fake or real?
Speaker 3: Real? I mean, I will only say I've never experienced.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, can you could you be able to would you be able to tell? Because now we're in the age of like people are getting bbls, all these other things whatever, so it's like it's hard to tell and implants whatever, But it's hard to tell like what's really natural.
Speaker 2: And what's not.
Speaker 3: Now you have to a degree, I would say, visibly you have some type of like you can tell a little bit, but h physically I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So would you be willing to tell private talk your craziest booty call story? I started again, Gosh darn it.
Speaker 3: Ship Now you know what, the craziest ship that ever happened? Like I didn't even end up having sex with the girl, but with.
Speaker 2: This girl, she pulled up girls.
Speaker 3: Not this girl. Okay, but she had been drinking.
Speaker 2: I have been drinking, right, I've been drinking right.
Speaker 3: Well, when she uh like she's chilling, she gets up to go to the bathroom, and I realized she's way drunkard than me.
Speaker 1: Like just y'all hadn't done any sexual activities at this point.
Speaker 3: So when I realized how how drunk you was? I gotta get her.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, pause your story one second. How did you realize this? Did she stumble?
Speaker 2: She slurred?
Speaker 1: Did she say something out of pocket that you're like just say, okay like fast? Like she fell, stumbled, or she cut herself because people are I could be clumsy and trying to be cute and be like, oh, you know, like na, she drunk, okay, so.
Speaker 2: You knew what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So in my mind I'm thinking, like, damn, how the fun I'm gonna get her?
Speaker 1: How am I gonna strategically get her out without her making her feel bad?
Speaker 3: About making her feel bad?
Speaker 2: So what I did was, you're a nice guy. Look at you, Jason Cash.
Speaker 3: So you see you catch me being a nice guy. But she didn't because she was drunk. What happens is I get in her car like cause yeah, because she says she's hungry, so I get something to eat.
Speaker 2: Right, that's your first mistake.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let somebody who you just lets stumble drive you to something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, No, we didn't get in the car together. No, I end up in her car because we walk outside and I see her car park and it's parked like in the middle of the street. I'm like, what the fuck? Yo, So I get in her car and I drive her home like my plan was, I'm I'm gonna drive her home. I'm gonna call her uber for myself. So she falls asleep in the car. So we get to her house. She wakes up. I'm like, I'm waking her up, like yo, like, we're at your house, I'm calling the uber whatever. She's like, I'm hungry. I'm hungry. Take me to Like, I'm what the fuck? So I go through the drive through, like I go to Jack in the Box. She want talk from Jack in the Box. I take her to Jack Box Mayu in the hood. So that's what in the drive through. We send in the car and she's from the back seat yelling, hurry the fuck up. The fun up? Yeah, so she's tripping. So we get to the front order the tacos or whatever. She asking for Marinara sauce and ship like that. She's telling me that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, like, I'm not about to ask.
Speaker 3: We're pulling off from the drive.
Speaker 2: Through, right, did they even have that jack in the bag?
Speaker 3: Throw? So we pull off from there right. She reaches in the bag and sees the tacos and goes. She looks at me, I'll never forget this ship. She looked me in my face and says, tacos with no buttermilk. Wow. I'm like, what the fucking I'm like just the nerve Like, I'm like, I couldn't believe this ship. So I drive her back to her house. She falls asleep, like this is like five minutes the jacking is like five minutes away from the house. Driving back to the house, she falls asleep. I call me an uber and I call her uber and she's like sleeping the car. I give her the key and I'm like I'm trying to wake her up, like, yo, you got to go in the house. But at the same time, I'm not about to just sit parked up in the hood.
Speaker 1: With you like you're sitting duck at that point, and you guys shot at one time, you're nervous.
Speaker 3: So I tell her, uh, you know, I try to wake her up, get up. I'm like, ship well in front of her house.
Speaker 2: She's good.
Speaker 3: So I hop about the car. I get in the uber and I'm telling the uber driver what just happened, and he was like, damn, like you a good dude like his.
Speaker 2: I went back there and was like, hell, she was up.
Speaker 3: What happens is she? Uh? She uh? She wakes up and sees that I left her. She goes, what the fuck you drove me home? You bitch ass motherfucker. Blah blah blah blah. I'm like, y'all, I was trying to make sure you straight. I'll took you to get food off type of ship. But yeah, that was my craziest that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure you've never seen her again because she felt insulted that you didn't like fuck her when she was wasted out of her mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I seen.
Speaker 1: But my thing is this, Okay, as a woman, and I've been a drunk woman obviously, I've done this thing whatever, But what I value about men and the situations because ultimately, at the first target, they're like, oh y'all are dogs, Oh yeah, whatever, you're gonna fuck whatever. But it takes a really strong individual and a man so respect to you that you were like, hey, I know the situation. You don't want her staying at your place. You will ever, so you want to make sure she's good, so you take her home, even when further is when she said she was hungry, got her food, did it whatever? That should have been like, hey, the next phone call next to me like, hey, thanks, you got me.
Speaker 2: I'm good to me.
Speaker 1: That means that you're a respectable man that you know, if something were to happen, you got me right. But unfortunately, when you mean a thought box and you do whatever, you don't, you don't really correlate.
Speaker 2: You're just like, you didn't fuck me, you didn't do this, you didn't make me.
Speaker 1: Sure, you didn't carry me into my bed, you didn't do whatever. And to me at that point, it's like you asking for too much. Because I've had friends like and I will love them till the day I die for certain things that they've done for me that I was like, you know what, and not even that I thought bad of them, but I didn't think that they would do as much in those situations. And I was like, you're a real g You put up with me being drunk telling you whatever, Da da da da, like.
Speaker 2: I got you for life, so pops to you, all right.
Speaker 1: Last one is the Diamond, which is spicy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're all spicy. We're getting to know you a little bit more. You got your charge fan.
Speaker 1: You can't be too spicy, you know you cooling it off? Top five porn stars? Who are they? Don't act like you don't watch porn?
Speaker 3: Top five when I was younger.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, when we were younger. We're going here.
Speaker 1: No order, no order, no no like number order, just like when they come at the top of your head.
Speaker 2: You remember five is a lot. Give me three. I'll be happy with that. Pinky mm hmm, look your smile getting biggerly.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, are you living those watching things?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: Damn hot.
Speaker 3: Approval.
Speaker 2: He's like she's a bad one. Damn who's the other?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I said five, but I said I would accept three, so I'll at least give me one more.
Speaker 2: You know that you'd be jerking off. Don't lie.
Speaker 1: Everybody does it? Private talk. Knows that we all jerk off. That's why we're here at one point, not because you've done it to me, but possibly but the fact that you know, it's an open invitation to talking about what adults do. What's your porn search hub? Like, wait, your porn search history? I would probably say, do I get to ask your manager? He's looking right now, He's like, hmmm, damn.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of the.
Speaker 2: Maybe. I don't know if I know that one. Oh no, you know what, you don't like Cherokee? You don't like.
Speaker 1: I foxed Cherokee and Cherokee definitely is not only an honorable mention. She's she's the top.
Speaker 3: She's I mean, you know, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen I've seen men do some funny things in front of her. The fact that like it was actually being around her was like, oh, I get it. I get why men fall all over ass because her. So I was doing the same thing, but I could see like what people did for Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, I think her name is like skin Diamonds.
Speaker 1: She was a guest on our show. I like her sexy sexy all right, So.
Speaker 2: Celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 1: If your girlfriend and you were to be like, Hey, what is it Drea like from Basketball Wives?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a hot one, honestly she I've never met her, I've literally corresponded through like Instagram, but I definitely am a fan of her myself.
Speaker 2: I've thrown myself out there.
Speaker 1: I never got any response, but I threw myself out there appropriately, not like crazy, But she's definitely a bad one. I just like for me about like why when those things come in too?
Speaker 2: It's like the trifecta. It's not just because you're hot, it's because.
Speaker 1: You have like an intelligence and like you have substance behind you, and.
Speaker 2: She's trifecta least sexy part of a woman.
Speaker 1: You're just like, I don't care, Okay, what's the most sexiest thing of a woman.
Speaker 2: That you gravitate to? First? It could be anything from her personality to her.
Speaker 1: Ass, fat her titty. You said you're both ass and tits. So is it like, what needs your woman be the one who take you off the market that you're like, Oh, she a batty all around?
Speaker 3: I mean what I I gravitate towards like I guess she would say smiles like facial.
Speaker 2: Expressions, but it's not really truthful.
Speaker 3: That's facts.
Speaker 1: It's because she's looking from behind. She giving you a smile, and that's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about it like in general.
Speaker 2: Like that's so like if that's what catches you your attention, since you're gonna talk to all female.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you like face and face having a conversation like little shit, because that's just stick like the way, like I'm not about to give that.
Speaker 1: Why not, We're already here. You can't just you can't just put your one toe in it.
Speaker 3: And I mean, like you know, like when you're having those like like you're having conversations or whatever, she might laugh like raise your eyebrows a certain way, like a little smirk that she does. Like that's that'd be the ship that gets you.
Speaker 2: So you like in tune, in tune because most men aren't aware.
Speaker 3: I pay attention.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think is great And what I feel like makes you a well rounded human is because you don't just like do the little shit that don't mean shit. It's the little things that mean something to you. So kudos to you. I hope that your relationship is wonderful and you get all the things that you need out of it. She seems like a down ass bitch for to put up with a man like you. Nothing disrespectful, but it's a you know, any woman to put up with anything in the industry like that.
Speaker 2: You know that you are and do that is amazing.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: So you pass the truth with text test.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like the you know, you feel good about it, You feel like you want to tell us anything and more about it.
Speaker 2: And there's something that you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: Since I put you under pressure, I got you a fan in your hand, I got you all these things.
Speaker 3: So what's the biggest difference between like working like personal life type.
Speaker 2: Shit as far as what sexual or what I think the biggest thing?
Speaker 3: Uh wait before you answer, that doesn't make it weird. Like okay, so say you, what are you dating somebody right now?
Speaker 2: I'm not dating anybody. I am single.
Speaker 3: Okay. So say you say you meet somebody right and they have like an expectation because of you know what I mean, what you do