Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 2: Grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's advised.
Speaker 3: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perfect.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Premedious Lands podcast to play with. The conversations are always in enlightening. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus wins to take a second look at everything and a straight up guys from the get go, I know Spotify, Apple listeners, the ads suck. I hate them too. I pay to get around them on YouTube and other platforms myself. But for four bucks a month you can get an ad free listening experience and if you can't afford it or just don't want to. Suffering through the ads is your way of contributing to the show that you love and listen to every single week, and that is much much appreciated. Hey, guys, with all the crap out of the whalett, let's get to the fun stuff. We're here for the fun stuff. We're here for the conversations. We're here for the big brand guys. And I got a big brain guy for you, and hopefully he can get it down to the trailer park level. That way I can understand it too. But I like to welcome the show for the first time, hopefully the first of many times, doctor William West. Doctor William, thank you for coming on today.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me long. I go by Bill most commonly, and I will tell your audience I'm a cancer specialist. I'm a physician, and I'm delighted to be able to share you some insight that I have with regard to the science of creation.
Speaker 2: Well that's awesome. Well, for those that are not familiar with you, could you just give us a little background, like what was your specialty, where you went to school, how you kind of got into this space, and introduce your book.
Speaker 3: Also, Well, my mother died of breast cancer when I was twenty two, and that pretty well set my path. I went to Harvard College and then I graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and my favorite university was the National Cancer Institute, where I did my training in cancer medicine. And so I have my whole career has been dedicated to trying to understand cancer and see if we can develop more effective treatments. So I have a cancer center here in Memphis. It's called the West Cancer Center, and we do quite a bit of care for this region, for Western the ce Missouri, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome.
Speaker 3: You took.
Speaker 2: A tragic moment in your life and used it to motivate yourself to try to figure it out and avoid someone else in the future to having that same experience. So that that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a journey, and I wish the journey were over. I wish we were curing everybody with breast cancer, but we've made a lot of progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just amazing. Well, you, honestly, you've authored a book that even the title is very intriguing, called Sacred Science. Yes, How did this come about and what spurred this motivation for this book?
Speaker 3: Well, probably three or four years ago, I read this growing movement among young people who declared themselves as none not Catholic nuns, but o inne in other words, no faith, because they believed in science as their best touchstone for reality. And that made me curious. I thought, well, what what science are they sing? And that then launched me over into trying to understand what they were trying to understand. And it was actually a really wonderful journey. I began to realize we could understand the creation of this universe. And you know, we've all heard of the Big Bang. There's a lot of evidence today for the Big Bang, this incredible, instantaneous for release of unimaginable energy at a single point in space. But that Big Bang delivered a package. And in that package, I see what I call eight blueprints. They're all mathematics. God is an unimaginable mathematician. But mathematic was over my head, so I decided to just call them blueprints. And they beg with something we're mostly familiar with, the equals mc squared. Energy and matter are different forms of the same thing, and then go on through the different forces and so forth. If we didn't have all eight of these blueprints, we wouldn't be here, and not a single one of them is by accident. And by just looking at that, I thought, what a wonderful revelation. It's a revelation from science of the reality of God. And that's why I wanted to write the book and title it Sacred Science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really cool, because honestly, I'm the type of person. I just finished my first book this year, and I even talked a little bit about that because I was talking about kind of the big Foot phenomenon and how even science has terms and stuff to talk about this type of stuff, and it's called hypertrixosis. People that are born covered in hair from head to toe. And you got all the accounts for the freak shows and stuff like that, the carnival side shows and things like that. That's who those people were. And I said in the book too many times, I think, as far as the Christian community is concerned, we have this huge hardline in the sand. It's either you are on science's side that contradicts the word of God, or you're with the word of God that contradicts science, and I'm one of those guys. I like to stay with one foot in order and one foot in chaos in the country. Usually the truths in the middle, and you're.
Speaker 3: Absolutely I think the truth is the science is an additional revelation of God. None of it is accidental. It's all planned. And you know, I could go through those eight blueprints. I'll give you one example. It's something called the Higgs field, which I doubt if you or your listeners have heard much about, but it fills the entire universe and it has its own particle called the Higgs boson because one day Peter Higgs looked at an equation and said, you know, if this equation or reality, it would explain our universe is physical.
Speaker 2: That would be it's got something to do with plasma. I think I talked with doctor Greg Little. He's mentioned this Boson field and like plasma.
Speaker 3: Well you could probably he probably just taught about the same thing. And if it weren't for this Higgs field, the universe would not have physical objects. Because this Higgs field delivers what we call mass in ass we think a bit more as weight. You know, the Earth's pull on our weight pull on our mass. Rather it determines our weight. And so we realize from the single equation that this entire universe has been filled with this special field of activity to be sure we have a physical universe. And that just really led to my curiosity in terms of so Peter Higgs read this equation and understood what it might mean. Where does that equation spend eternity? And that then took me way back when a fellow called Plato who had a theory of higher dimensions and ideal forms, and I think the Higgs field is a classic example of an ideal form, and therefore it makes me believe in these higher dimensions libraries created by God bok to steer the development of the universe and then to steer the development of life in the five man species that have happened on this earth. So that's my way of trying to understand how the universe was created and how it then gave birth to life into this wonderful raised species that we see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something I tell people, Like I said in that book, I was like, my opinion is science is man's way of trying to define and put God in a box and try to explain you know God. That's the way of whether they realized or not, they're seeking God, but they're just trying to explain this infinite being in this fine night little brain of ours, trying to put labels and things like that on it.
Speaker 3: You are correct, But you know, I really wrote the book for myself because I wanted to understand it more clearly, and it was a fun experience. I don't know how long it took you to write a book. It took me three years.
Speaker 2: That took me to.
Speaker 3: You're smarter than I you and you know, when I finished it, I felt like I had a much better understanding myself of the creation of the universe, the creation of life. We all know we live in this world of DNA, and we had no idea where DNA came from, by the way, so it just showed up and we sort of take it for granted. It's remarkable, and I love to comment from Bill Gates, who was a founder of Microsoft, there's no way we could have developed an information containing molecule that could match DNA, and so that gives me some idea of I don't think we think of DNA as divine, because we all have some much of it in our bodies. And incidentally, we reproduce our DNA at tree in times a day. That's how That's how much energy it takes to to build a messenger system and ourselves so they know what to do and energize our brain so we can have this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's something too, like I think it was Paul in Romans talked about, you know, we are without an excuse, you know, even the rocks and creation itself screams out and proclaims, you know, the creator. And that's something that I, honestly, Bill, I understood when I was a little boy. I grew up in church, you know, my whole life, and I remember a conversation with my grandmother. Well she remembers it and and told me about it. But one day she said, the taking me to school, I was just staring out the window, and she said, what are you thinking about over there? And I said, ah, just how beautiful you know Earth is? Everything is just beautiful and it's so perfect. How can anybody look around and not believe in a creator that you know, built this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that's good logic and I totally agree with it, and that motivated me to write sacred science, because we the mistake we might make is look at that science and think somehow it was an accident or a product of a human mind. And when you really understand it and you realize how those eight blueprints work together, how without all eight of them we wouldn't exist, then you realize what an amazing mind we had behind our creation, behind this universe and behind life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and honestly, it's just it's systems within systems within systems. It's so perfect. I mean, it's like gears. You know, if one gear was missing that the watch wouldn't work. And that's how it is here on Earth.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like there's I believe in coincidences. I believe in accidents, but when it takes you know, trillions and trillions of perfect accidents lining up at the perfect time, right, you know, you got to start to give way a little bit and say there's something more to this.
Speaker 3: I began to look at these eight blueprints I'm talking about as works of art. I mean, each one of them is like an incredible painting, and no human being could have come up with any one of them, by the way, But to see all eight of them and to understand them, and I don't understand them fully, but to realize how they work as a team and make this world happen, make this earth happen, make life happen. It's pretty complimentary to our beliefs and our religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it should excite you, you know, when you find this stuff, it should just put you in awe. And I think I can't remember the verse, but in the Bible, you know, it talks about, you know, the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord. But when you go into the heat, that word doesn't mean fear, It means awe, to be in pawe. So when you look at creation and bind these things, and like you went on a three year journey, I love how you use that term because that's what I say on the show. You know, we are all on the hero's journey. And writing that my book was a journey in itself. So but finding these things, it just reaffirms your faith and it brings you closer to God. And I love people like you and your book because you are equipping Christians to better not only defend their faith, but to successfully witness to other people. Because we have so many people that just good people. I'm not bashing them, but they just they went to church for forty fifty years and listened to the same pastors, repeat the same stories, and they believe everything in the faith, but they have no way to explain why they believe what they believe. It's just blind faith. So things like this really equipped body of Christ.
Speaker 3: I believe there's this feeling somehow, and I don't know actually when it began. I think probably with Darwin, that science and faith conflict, that they're enemies. And then I realized to the contrary, science is an alternative revelation of God. We see him in Scripture, and then we see him again in this incredible series of blueprints that built this wonderful universe, and it's affirmative and you realize that, and actually Genesis does a pretty good job of explaining quite a bit of this. But then you realize what we see today and what we understand in science is just an elaboration and all a gift from God and all the confirmation of our faith.
Speaker 2: They're hats, beanies, stickers. They're designed by folks who live and breede the myth. No gimmicks, just real outdoor gear with soul go to the soul squad and find something made for fellow believers, wanderers, or anyone who still listens when the woods go quiet. M amen, Well Bill, just walk us through, man, what are Of course, I don't want you to give away the whole book. I want these guys to go and contribute to your work and check it out. But uh, walk us through some of your revelations, things that you found if you want to go into more detail about some of these blueprints, but I definitely want to ask you what was your one discovery that made you pace the floor. Every author that I talked to, there's at least one thing that they found in this journey of theirs that makes them just pull off their hat and paste back and forth in the living room and be like, oh my gosh. So I wondered if you had one of those and what what?
Speaker 3: Well? I would say I had it in the aggregate. You know, I was up looking at these blueprints and I'm trying to understand each one of them, and the I realized they came in a certain sequence and we had to have that big burst of energy in the very beginning. But to what purpose? It was all light? Because light has no mass. Light travels around planet Earth seven times a second, and light is not going to build anything physical. So then to realize that there's this separate, independent field that fills the entire universe and brings physicality that converts pure energy into the components of the atom. We're all atoms, maybe we remember some high school chemistry biology, and the components of the atom then are physical and built physical structure, which then created this amazing journey of five million species. So I think my AHA moment was just the fact that we need all eight of these blueprints, that without any one of them, none of us would be here, No animal would be here, no plants would be here. Realize this was all planned from the get go an unimaginable mathematical mind. And that's why I don't try to do the mathematics. You know, I can go with the equals mc squared to describe space time takes ten equations, and I said, I can't go there. You know, I've had some mathematics, but that's over my head. So I just call space space time a blueprint. And then we have blueprints that are sure that the atoms that make us are stable, that they don't fly apart. They're glued together, and the particle of that is actually called the glue on that actually stabilizes their atoms. We have another blueprint that makes the stars shine. You know, we have to have deuterium and tritium in the stars to fuse and create the light of the star. And there has to be an version of neutrons and protons into deuterium and tridium, which are special forms of hydrogen that will fuse and light up the stars. That's not an accident. And then I'm probably going to leave out two or three others, but you begin to understand those things, look at them and realize that's a succession, the succession of superintelligence bringing about these impulses that give us this universe that give us the shining stars that being trillion of them, by the way, and then gives us the life, gives us cells, gives us DNA, and this journey of life that we've been on a very very long time. And we're so blessed that we can have this conversation. You know, it's created in the image of God that we can think about these things, that we can contemplate the future, that we realize life has meaning and what a gift was that that God chose mankind men and women to be able to take that journey and realize there's meaning to this process.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. I agree with you one thing. With the science and the religion. The divider line is the Big Bang. You know, I follow some people that I genuinely love, one being doctor Kent Hovin. But you know, I can talk to somebody, agree with somebody on certain things, but don't mean I agree with them on everything. Sure, but he always says the Big Bang is a big dud because he's a Young Earth creationist. And I think I'm the type of person that's like, I believe my Bible. I love my Bible, but I don't think my Bible is a science book. It's not a historical book of what is in its own right. But sure it's truth in there, but everything, every truth is not in this one book. So we have to open our mind to venture out of some of these things.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I used to always think, well, let there be light exactly that sounds like a big bang.
Speaker 3: That is a big bang. And God said there was nothing. It was barren, And God said, let there be light, which to me is a great description of the Big Bang, which was an incredible burst of light out of something smaller than the head of a pen, and that light and then went on to form our universe. And then it took additional components that I think are God given to make this universe physical, so that atoms could form, adams could join together, we could have cells that created tissues and eventually end up with I've got some wonderful dogs that you know, the center of my life, and I love them dearly. They wouldn't have this conversation but to watch the beautiful life forms that my wife has an incredible bird feat operation out in the backyard. Just to watch those birds, and just to look out at this beautiful earth at this time of the year and all the plants. It's just one miracle after another, all of which stem from these fundamental blueprints that were released at the moment of creation. There's a lot of evidence for the Big Bang. By the way, I mean, we're still expanding, you know, our universe is still getting bigger, bigger, bigger, very compatible with it starting in a single point. And I think it was a Catholic priest he said, you know, if you roll this movie back you would arrive at this primordial egg they called it, and from whence the universe erupted. And that's a Catholic priest saying that, and.
Speaker 2: So well even Isaiah says that, you know, the Lord stretches out the heavens. Yes, I've heard some people say that that's alluding to this, you know, expanding universe. Yes, they're in scripture.
Speaker 3: It is, and we're still expanding. And we've learned how to measure the expansion. And you know, we have a Hubble telescope out on the west coast that measures the expansion. And the further objects are away from us, the faster they're moving away from us. So we've been expanding ever since that primordial leg gave birth to this universe. So it's it's a wonderful story. And if I had anything to say to people of faith, God bless you and realize that science is just a separate revelation of God. You have the biblical revelation, which is wonderful, beautiful, and then we have the scientific revelation. And I don't think there's any conflict between the two of them. I think they are a great picture of the same incredible mind that willed us into being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And honestly, some examples that I'm thinking about that kind of correlate to this conversation is like in Leviticus, you get in there, a lot of people just kind of skim over that because it's a lot of begats and laws. Yes, but if you look at those, a lot of them are like scientific in nature. But they didn't even realize it at the time. It's like God told them you can only wash in moving water, don't wash and steal water. Well, if the medieval people would have just read their Bible and listened to those laws, that the plague would have been avoided. One of their sacrificial instructions was to don't quote me on the exact terminology, guys, because I'm sure I'll butcher this. But they were supposed to take like the fat of the ram and the ash from the bull and all these different things to mix together to smear on them. And when you go and you look at that, and the science eyes, that makes the most potent antibacterial soap in the world.
Speaker 3: No, I think there was a lot of native intelligence going on in ancient Israel, where they understood a lot more about disease than you would possibly imagine. And you know, they did have the plagues, and they did have an abisidian block the name of the terrible disease leprosy. But they came to the two conclusions we would come to today, and that is how to wash, how to avoid soil, clothing, et cetera. And that was that was That was in a people seven hundred years before Christ, and they were understanding those things.
Speaker 2: The divine revelation I believe, yes, I think so too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Another thing, too, I would be a miss if we didn't at least touch on some is the all too controversial topic of evolution. And I think a lot of people get worked up and get in arguments because they are failing to define words. Words have meanings, and you may define evolution something different than I do. So if we're not establishing what we mean by this word, we could automatically be at odds with each other. Most people, I think, generally, when they think of evolution, they think of this, you know, germ becoming a dolphin, and this dolphin becomes a landwalking animal, and it's like and then some people's like, now, evolution is small little changes, you know, like the dog may be brown, but it gets red hair because of you know or whatever. But those those I don't define this evolution.
Speaker 3: I've got a book on the shelf look at the other side of this room, called Origin of the Species by Charles Darwin. And the only problem is it's just awfully wrong. But just missed it entirely. I mean, he was, and we have to give him his credit. He was in his day watching fat more fat on a pig more sheep on a wall, and he was saying those variations and he tried to extrapolate that to the origin of the species. Wrong. And I'm going to go back now to my Higgs equation, which I believe lives in a higher dimension, as Plato would tell us, And I believe there are libraries of mathematics. All great mathematicians believe there's a library of mathematics in a higher dimension, and they, through their minds eye, can visit that library and can retrieve the equations they want, all of them. All of the really great mathematicians believe in that higher dimension. If there's a mathematical library, there's a library for genes and proteins. And our genome is largely unused. You know, genome is all of our DNA and each well, and we use about maybe five percent of it and the rest of it I view as in the nursery, and I believe that that nursery has the ability to call down genes from this library, store them, and at some future point have an entire gene team. Let's say for ecal location, which is what bats do? You know? They fly right over your head because they could put out sound waves and receive them back and paint their world with sound. Well, there was no partially equal licading bat. Just all of a sudden there were bats that could equal locate. And I believe the correct theory of evolution is from a library in a higher dimension downloaded and stored into a genome of a future animal, and that animal only appeared when it made sense, when it needed to find the dark, when it needed to whales to go deep in the dark waters. And I believe that's the way God planned it, is that these genes would download form as teams, and when the time came they were needed, they'd be sent what do I call the factory. Now that's my understanding of evolution. There's a series of downloads from God's library that then enabled life to go in new directions, to accept new challenges. And that's that's my theory of evolution, which is a journey of life.
Speaker 2: I call it, you know, adaptations for survival. Yes, even in my research for my book when I was looking into the hypertrixosis or what science would define people covered in hair, and one that really blew my mind. Well, actually two was I never knew that in the womb we are covered in hair from head to toe and they call it shoot.
Speaker 3: I should know, but I'm blocking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at a certain time, the mother's DNA tells the baby to shed the hair and then it is born. So it's like a malfunction in the code that doesn't tell that baby to shed the hair, and they come out covered in hair. But another thing happens is what we're talking about right here, is when a person is in starvation mode and they go into anorexia and they're in the elements in cold weather, that body retriggers that dormant gin to regrow that fine hair to keep them warm and keep them from freezing to death. And you see the same thing with pigs. Pigs that go wild, you know, they become feral, they grow hair all over their body, They even grow tusks, So this stuff is built in for adaptation and survival exactly. Hell you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continue used to increase in value. If you have a four to oh one K or money setting in savings, that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four o one k's take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that is proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you torch is hi, guys.
Speaker 3: And not necessarily used until needed, until necessary and done. That's why in my thinking about evolution, I view it as God's planning for the future of the journey of life, and he built a system that made these genes available. I think we tend to think of heaven as a long way away, But in this model, the genes for the future and the genes that we have in ourselves are really very close together, and they can we know mutations happen, and those mutations can visit a mutation library and bring down another gene that's needed in the future. And I think that's how God planned the journey of life. So when I speak of evolution, I'm talking about a divinely planned system of evolution. The word doesn't scare me anymore. And when I read Darwin's book The Origin of the Species explains a variety of things except not the origin of the species. That was eighteen sixty five, and we've been having an argument over that for now. What where are we twenty twenty five? Long time?
Speaker 2: And that's all I said too.
Speaker 3: It's just the.
Speaker 2: Misinterpretation of the definitions of words. Ninety percent of the time. And honestly, like looking into this, you know the big brain people. You know, you can't be the only person that's seen these things and made these correlations. And I seen the interview that you had done with a woman and she had asked you, and it really blew my mind. She said, you know, like percentage wise ballpark as far as the scientific community, how many are Christians? And you said sixty percent.
Speaker 3: Sixty percent. But there's this rule in the field, don't give God a foot in the door. And you might say why, Well, the thinking behind that is once you attribute it to God, you'll stop stop studying it. So the idea is, rather than say God did it, we accept that God did it, and then the fun part is exploring how he did it. You know, what makes this brain work, what makes a cell work, how does a pig get more fat? And so the idea of don't give God a foot in the door, it's not as bad as it sounds. It's really more let's keep studying. If God wants us to study, he and vices to study. He wants actually for us to understand him and seek him, and you can do that through studying science. That's what I guess my greatest revelation was, I'm really actually addressing God is I try to understand this science. And that's what hurts me about the young people that think they're going to another source when they go to the science that's going to be their new touchstone. Well, welcome aboard to it alter revelation of the same God you've got to witness in the scripture. So scripture and science to me are mutually reinforcing and tell the same great story of creation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean one hundred percent. And as far as like the science, and we'll kind of get into like maybe like some some metaphysics and things like that. Sure, I'm of the opinion that basically this uh, this body, this it's like a it's like a car, you know it. It's a vehicle that our soul basically operates, because you know, the scripture says that we are seated in heavenly places. If you want to use the the matrix, the neo in the matrix kind of terminology to help you better understand it, it's similar. But it's like when you crash a car, you total that car. That'll mean one percent of the time you die you know, if you if you don't dyeing the rick, what happens, you just step right out of the car and keep going because our energy, our soul, that it keeps going. Yeah, I just want to know your opinion and what well if you found with science.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of the near death experience. I don't know whether you've ever read any NDEs. It's a hobby of mine. I love reading them. I love the stories of the Life review and I find them incredibly convincing because no tour alike. It's not like a thousand people got together and said, let's tell the story of a near death experience. There. Each one is unique. The Life reviews fascinating. They experienced it from how they impacted the other party, not how they impacted themselves, but what I might have said that her true feelings, and that's in my life review. So I've read a lot of near death experience literature and it's been very meaningful to me. I mean, I've got a whole shelf on the library over there of probably most of the near death experience books are written, and I find them very convincing. And yes, and those experiences they can rise out of their body. They can look down in their car wreck, they can witness surgeons operating on their heart. That's their soul. We are. We all have souls, and those souls are eternal, and our bodies are not. They're more like machines. And we can wreck them in a car and we can damage them and we can make them sick, but we have that soul. It's inseparable and eternal. And that's what I take from the near death experience literature. So I'm a fan of it and try to have a book. Almost every book written about that particular topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember the name of the book, but it was a couple of years ago me and my buddies on the first podcast we ever done. Uh, we had dove into a book that was on near death experiences and uh, I can't remember. Had something to do with hell, something.
Speaker 3: Heaven can wait or no, I'm just I could go over and read you a bunch.
Speaker 2: You know. He was a doctor like the r and he exactly experiences that he had. He had his own fascinating he had his own near death experience and no, I've read that book several times.
Speaker 3: He had.
Speaker 2: But the guy with the heart attack that's one that really got me. That the guy had the heart attack and they were giving him the shock paddles and they brought him back and he was like, oh my god, thank you. They were going to get me. They were going to get me. And then he beat flat lined again and they paddled him, brought him back, and then he was like he come back again. He's like, don't let me die. Don't let me die. They're going to get me, and flat lined again, and they him back like like two or three times, and then he finally come back and he was fully recovered. He told The doctor asked him, you know, were you hallucinating? What were you seeing? Because he wasn't a believer at this time, and the guy told him I was in the pits of hail who he said, I was burning alive.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: People were armed, were grabbing me, pulling me in, he said, And then when you brought me back, he said, I come out of it like a dream. He said. That's why I was screaming at you, please don't let me die. They're going to get me.
Speaker 3: That I'll get your attention. Oh yeah, give you goosebumps, and I'll probably have twenty books about their death experiences, and I believe them because they don't tell the same story. Each one is somewhat unique. Their life reviews are different. And it's not like they all got together and said, hey, let's tell this wild story about you know, our souls leaving our body. They all had comparable experiences. And I to find it a very realistic literature and I really enjoyed reading it. And I'll buy every new near death book that comes out. And you know, some of them are from children, some of them are from older people, but they tell a similar story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And like far As like genetics and DNA I've heard some people like on YouTube shorts and things like that. Like I said, I'm I'm a generalist. I like looking at all this stuff, but far As, like my knowledge, it's not that expansive. But they were talking about they discovered this god gene that basically his name was stamped into our DNA or something like that. Are you familiar with that or am i? As?
Speaker 3: No, I am familiar with it, And it elicited a lot of debate as to whether did we really need to have that god gene to make us want to listen for God and That's what the way I interpreted it, it was a receptor, and so that we would have the affinity, the ability, and the tendency to listen for God. And I think we all have it. And it was seriously debated amongst theologians and scientists and so forth, and I'm not sure the debate was ever settled. But I have no problem with the idea that we all have a God gene that makes us hungry, hungry for meaning, hungry for purpose, and hungry for the realization there's something more to this life than days and years. Now that I'm getting much older, I'm really cognizant it's important to have meaning. And I think we're hardwired to have meaning. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just turned forty this year.
Speaker 3: And I, oh, man, you're half my age.
Speaker 2: Oh even now, I'm like, my brain just works differently. You start thinking about your mortality, yes, your legacy, What have you contributed to this world? And have you know, give your kids the right tools they need? And I don't know you just for me anyways. My personal experience is like when I hit forty, a lot of my thinking and stuff changed. My mortality was facing me right from thee those because it's like, you know, a best case scenario, half of my life is now over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you're right. I'm twice your age, and so I'm waiting any day, you know, to meet Jesus in a personal way. And I'm so thankful for my mother who introduced me to that. You know, when as a little fellow, I'm probably three years old, she takes me to church and keeps me awake. You know, it makes me cognizant of and you know in Sunday School, Jesus loves me. This. I know because the Bible tells me so. And that background I think is important for every parent should expose their child to the possibility of something bigger, something greater, of a creator. It perhaps does not have to be Jesus, it is for me, but at least the concept that we're created bangs, and we created to need meaning and to look for God, to listen for God.
Speaker 2: And we are yeah, amen, whether we realize it or not, we are all, you know, seeking God and we are all on this this hero's journey. Uh. Before I let you go, I definitely want to ask you about this because now that I got somebody that's kind of in that lane, I can throw out some of my thoughts and hypotheses at you and see what sticks or what you think about it. I've also talked to people a lot about like the Garden of Eden and how basically they were in these light bodies and then once they rebelled and they were kicked out of the garden, they all of a sudden got like this, this fleshly body. And it says that both of their eyes, you know, were opened, And like, I love getting into the Hebrew because there's so many little head and nuggets in there. Yes, like Satan his craftiness. It was described as a room, and Satan is the you know, they say he is the god of this world. And it says that that same word when they their eyes were opened, it says that and their eyes were a room. So it's kind of like, did they become more like the Satan? Did they take on a property of Satan? Is Satan more fleshly or something? That always kind of got me. But I always said that I believe that how we heal ourselves and all this stuff that's going on with us, it's like we were built to live forever. But something at that rebellion when we were kicked out. It's like a DNA strand or something like a program was cut off and now we don't have that access to that anymore. Are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an all American maid it's like finding big Foot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival gear dot com use the code p l P ten for ten percent off the store wide.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think that's as good an explanation as any I've heard.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: People argue about the age of the inniverse, you know it, what is the six days? And I simply say I have no opinion because I wasn't there when it was created. So you know, the science shows us it's fifteen been your old. The sun is five billion years old. Well, if you do the math, that means the sun showed up on the force to day, which is exactly what Genesis one tells us. The sun appeared on Day four. So I believe. I believe the Bible. Obviously, I'm a scientist, so I tend to put a lot of stock in science, but I don't replace my spiritual beliefs with my science. I think they should be mutually reinforcing. And was there a garden of Eden. I wasn't there, but I believe there was there. Obviously was an initial couple who heard God, who listened for him, who he breached, and then they ate the apple and the rest of us are paying for that still today. But I don't know about you. I don't want to live forever, I really would. I'm ready to get the full do. I missed my parents. I want to meet Jesus in person, and can you imagine that what a blessing that would be? Will be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go back to a garden of beading style atmosphere, you know, have this?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind have lived forever if I didn't hurt, didn't have two sakes, or did have heartbreak or sorrow or death, all the people that might life. Yeah, I mean that's to me, that's signed me up man. But yeah, that's just a return to Eden and perfection. And sorry, ladies, I have to throw this joke out. Call me a male chauvelness if you want, but it's funny. I don't care who you are? The Garden of Eden. It said that God told Adam he would give him the perfect partner, that she would fulfill all his desires, help him and all of his work, and she would just be the perfect helpmate, but it would cost him his right arm. And Adam replied with, well, what can I get.
Speaker 3: For a rip? That's cute, that's great.
Speaker 2: Sorry, ladies, I had to it's funny. I don't care you are.
Speaker 3: That's cute. He came bargain with God. Man, So let me ask you. It's sasquatch real. I think noticing your hat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what I was talking about with my book. My book it's called the Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War. I think if we let scripture say what it says, it says that, you know, the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. I was like, man, that sounds pretty squatchy to me. And then, like I said, the two years that I kind of dove through this guy, looking at the boring genealogies you know that nobody wants to look at. I had discovered that two of his three wives were Whortes and Heaites, and they were labeled in the Bible as nephilin giant clans. And his father in law was named Sierra. And so when you go into the etymology of that word, that means Harry. So here's this Harry giant clan like basically feral giants marrying Esau, who's also this Harry big man. So if they are getting together and breeding creating, they're going to throw some strange pups, to say the least. And I think that's probably where we get the Bigfoot terminology from.
Speaker 3: That's fun. That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, man, doctor William, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing some of your knowledge with us, and I just I love these exchanges in these conversations. And like I said in the beginning of the show, the first of many, I hope and I stand by that. I hope we can get you own and have some more conversations in the future, if even not on your book. We can dive into some near death experiences and tell some stories and talk about some of that stuff. Man, I'm into that too.
Speaker 3: A good interviewer and I've really enjoyed it, and I appreciate being invited, So thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, the pleasure was all mine. And just one more time for those that maybe and I always jokingly say this, but it's kind of like a half hearted joke if maybe our listeners weren't paying attention at the beginning, they were spanking their kids or doing some laundry or doing the dishes. Let everybody know where they can find you anything you want to plug right now, websites, books, well, speaking engagements.
Speaker 3: There's the book that I think is important. It's called Sacred Science, and the title should should explain my attitude towards science. It's God given and it's a revelation, and therefore Sacred Science should be something I hope everybody can understand. You know, I did my very best to write it to the understanding of almost any reader. And of course it's available through Amazon, and I have no idea how it's selling. That wasn't the purpose of writing it. I really wrote it for myself and for those that are curious about how science and faith relate to each other. This whole idea that they're in conflict is simply wrong, and science is another revelation of God. If you understand those eight blueprints. You'll understand that they're God given. So let me thank you again for bringing me on.
Speaker 2: No amen, I appreciate it. And people like you are like chameleons. You know, you got one foot in both lanes, so I definitely appreciate your perspective. And you've taken your time out.
Speaker 3: To well you've got the great foot on your T shirt there, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Come back for some more big redfoots.
Speaker 3: A good deal. That's great. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: Hope you enjoyed that. Be sure to check out his stuff and contribute to his work. Check out his book. As you can see, he's a well studied man, well researched man, and just a pleasant man. You know, there's so many people that can be smart, but they're just jerks. This guy's clearly not jerk. This is a good dude. Help out a good dude in our brother in Christ. Heay, guys, until next time, torches.
Speaker 3: Hi guys,