Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your tako one on one one w jrr your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, Before we get into idiotology, couple reminders, make sure you vote for you say we played about fifteen minutes to do that on the JR Facebook page. That could win you October Fest tickets. Someone will be randomly picked to go.
Speaker 1: Three songs from Solis Island that you're picking today.
Speaker 2: All right, and one with most folks will play at nine, and then after that will be your first chance to one one thousand bucks and rock the bank. So keep your ears open. First of thirteen today, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: American Airlines is conducting a little bit of a test right now on a new system at the gate involving the boarding process. If you've flown lately on American you may have noticed this or been part of it.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to me about at the gate and Airlines now still a little sore.
Speaker 2: Your flight wasn't on American though, No, it was the flight that left without you, uh huh.
Speaker 1: But took our body anyway.
Speaker 2: American is testing the system that will flag people when they attempt to board a flight before their group has been called. Oh yeah, a group c come on up or rows whatever through whatever, you know, they try to. Some people pay for priority boarding, others have, you know, health issues where you got to get on earlier. Small kids are okay, fine, we get it. We're all pretty much used to that. But there's always that handful that tried to just go and jump into the first group, regardless of what their ticket or their boarding number or their row is. One that actually bumped my mom out of the way. Mighty year old mom. By the way, I didn't know if you knew this. I didn't until I saw this. Airline employees have a nickname for those types of folk, the uh dickheads. Well that's would be what we call them. Yeah, gate lice. I like that gate lice.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: So what they're doing now with Americans, so you go up. You know, before it was just you know, we'll take it at your word that you're in group whatever. No, Now when they scan your your boarding pass, it'll beep if you're not in the designated group, and they will tell you they'll single you out and go step aside, kind of shame you in front of your fellow travelers.
Speaker 1: You're what we call gate lice. Beat it. We're gonna allous you. I can't stand those people. I'm the guy that waits as long as I can, you know, time to get one.
Speaker 2: I've seen this to the point where on a few times that we've traveled together where I'm I'll actually just go and get on the plane because I'm convinced he's not gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Into Yeah, it'll be okay, last call for row F. They've already gone through all the and I was be okay, I guess I'll go.
Speaker 2: Why why sit in a metal a circle? Metal can longer than you have to see? That's I agree with you on that, But I also want to make sure I got a place to cram my carry on in in the overhead before they go, oh, overhead's full. We're gonna have to ask you to check this. Oh great, great? Can you bring it up with the strollers then? If you're gonna do that afterwards.
Speaker 1: I just put it underneath my feet if that's the case.
Speaker 2: So anyway, and be aware of that. If you're traveling American, don't be a gate lice gate louse anyway, do you remember the big to do when they were doing the Very Brady renovation on the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they were selling.
Speaker 2: It right right, So there was that whole deal and it kind of got interest going again in the Brady Bunch and at one point they were gonna do a Very Brady revival. Oh really, You're gonna get the cast members all back together as adults, and the idea was to kind of do a show based on them at their present day age.
Speaker 1: Didn't we talk about it just the other day with the Brady's. They came up that they were like a whole bunch of them were sleeping with each other. But yeah, that was that.
Speaker 2: They all did hook up on the sets age appropriately by the way, as it was depicted on the show. Now comes this. Do you know why the reunion probably didn't happen?
Speaker 1: Who dislikes who?
Speaker 2: Susan Olsen, who plays the youngest Brady. Oh yeah, the little cute one back in the day, Cindy. You see. Yeah, Susan when was approached about doing this, she was like, yeah, I'll do it, but I want my character to reflect who I am as an adult. In the storyline is being Hollywood. It doesn't go over too well that she's a libertarian and she's also voting for Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you.
Speaker 2: So there was that angle which ruffled some feathers, and then she her idea. Her thought was, hey, you know, they initially did that on Roseanne and it went okay where they were all have different opinions, but yet they all still loved each other. And then Roseanne went off the rails and we all know what happened with that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that show's still on. Oh god, I see it commercials for it and just oo.
Speaker 2: But so, the reason Susan Olsen aka Cindy was given was not of her current views, but because back probably ten years ago, she had a radio show, really and she got we talked about this. She probably she got fired from the show because she said something that some considered homophobic. Oh really, so you know you got the you know, I was listening to your radio enough of those that she got fired. So they drudged that up again, CBS did, and then they told her we need you to go take a course on political correctness.
Speaker 1: She agreed to.
Speaker 2: She took the course, she says, then they came up with about fifty pages worth of other stuff. That they found objectionable about my views. She goes, at this point, I'm out. Forget it, Yeah, forget it. She goes, you want to cancel me? Cancel me? I stand by everything I said.
Speaker 1: Just do it without her.
Speaker 2: Then it wouldn't be a Brady reunion. You have to kill her off or something. Yeah, ridiculous, man, it's a show. Yeah, it's a show.
Speaker 1: Pat, You and I were talking about it with the Roseanne one. Roseanne was that show once she was gone? Yeah, I agree, I agree. I don't know how the Connors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just just killed her off and proceeded on like nothing had happened. German police have have busted up a cocaine distribution ring that was being run through a.
Speaker 1: Pizzeriay pizzeria is in Germany.
Speaker 2: Douchel Dwarf Pizza's a world worldwide sensation taco. So this pizzeria in the city of Dusseldorf.
Speaker 1: Running cocaine.
Speaker 2: Here's how this one worked. I guess it started with food inspectors random you know, restaurants get food inspection, and they were on occasion they would make a stop at this particular pizzeria and the inspectors noticed that they were selling a huge number of something called pizza number forty off the menu.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: And they did a little more investigating and noticed that there was a little more than pizza going out with pizza number forty.
Speaker 1: It comes with your side of cocaine. It was stuffed crust, the new stuffed crust.
Speaker 2: So rather than just descend upon the pizzeria, they started watching the owner and they got enough evidence to get a search warrant for his home. And when they arrived, he started throwing kilos of cocaine out the window because.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna find that.
Speaker 2: There was literally cops standing below the window that caught several kilos he was trying to throw out of his house.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: So that was his stash place and he he'd take it to work and it would go up. Yes, I'd like to order a pizza number forty. What would you like on it? But whatever? Yeah, give me the number forty. O caare if you put pineapple and whatever? That? I hate? Wow, they all pizza number forty. I was like the little kid.
Speaker 1: They'd always order a certain pie and he'd go there romance and teach him how to a ballroom dance with him and it was doctor Dreamy from a bring it up all the time, and then I get it wrong. I'm lost, completely lost. Yeah, he was, Please elaborate.
Speaker 2: It was all the older ladies in town fell in love with him, not only older.
Speaker 1: All of them period. I mean, what show this? It was a movie? What movie? And they called him the Woo Woo kid, but that wasn't in the name of the movie. And I can never remember it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna find out here in a minute.
Speaker 1: A text on the ball. But he worked at a pizza place and then some lady ordered something and he ended up going to sleep with her and delivering the pie. And they're like, why do you why did he keep requesting you with this certain pizza? And that's what it was. He was going and hooking up with them all.
Speaker 2: And he had special slide orders too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, God, what was it by the time? What's that the guy's name? Some okay? Two two five, two six, go ahead, let me know that. I was hoping someone would bring it up all the time.
Speaker 2: Actively do that before I hit this button. They're trying to all flood in and you will pull your hair out. They're trying to order pizza number forty. It was with anchobies. I think that they was selling Patrick Dempsey.
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 2: That's doctor McDreamy. Yeah, yeah, okay, sports card drink. Damn you pet what You're the one who opened the can of anchovies?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did. All right, I'm done. It is Patrick Dempsey and the Woo Woo kid was what they called him. I forgatlities.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to slover boy, can't buy me low and win dollars.
Speaker 1: Another keyword is coming up at the top of the hour on JRR from the Boat