Speaker 1: It's Josh freaky. What a couple of dump shits.
Speaker 2: Hello Primates, you've found Primus Tracks. Congratulations. There are so many places to find Primus Tracks, including at Primus Tracks, on Instagram and threads. There's a Facebook page appropriately titled Primus Tracks, and the email address if you wish to contact Primus Tracks is Primus Tracks pod at gmail dot com. I'm doctor Josh bald, one of the hosts of Primus Tracks. He is coming to you for the thirty ninth floor of Primus Tracks Towers in Mexico City. It's Encyclopedia Frankie Bearstein.
Speaker 1: Hello guys, and thank you very much for six thousand follows on Primus Tracks Facebook.
Speaker 2: Six thousand. All right, it seems like yesterday you were banging on the door of one thousand and you were You were for people to like and follow so they would both surpass on Wow, six thousand to what do you attribute your recent success and popularity.
Speaker 1: Both pictures, Yeah, informative posts, cool footage, commemorative reminders, very nice, such and such was released on a day like these.
Speaker 2: So you're essentially doing the exact opposite of what I'm doing on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well, we gotta go. We gotta make it interesting for the followers, so there's unique content on each account.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm providing worthless information. So you're what you're doing seems to be working very well. Yes, thank you all for following those socials. We put out as much relevant information as we possibly can. Well Today, Frankie, we are talking about Oxy Content Girl. We are near the end of our Monolith of Phobos journey. Oxyconton Girl is track nine on your Monolith of Phobos record. It is five minutes and three seconds long. Music by Claypool and Lenin lyrics by Claypool. Here are your credits, Frankie Less, Claypool vocals, bass, mellotron and drums. In fact, this is the only track of which Less plays drums on the record. Sean Lennon vocals, guitar, auto harp. Frankie, are you familiar with the auto harp?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: I have seen some folk bands using it. A lot of people across musical genres use it. It looks like a miniature harp, but there are these buttons that you press and when you depress the button, it sends a bar down across the numerous strings to formulate chords for you, so you can strum strum the chords while holding down simply a button as opposed to fretting a guitar neck. So here's the auto harp.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So the guy's left hand is covering a bar, this wood bar here that has the buttons on it. As you can see, it kind of looks like a miniature harp, but it's actually a member of the zither family. And so he's strumming with his right hand. Here's a taste of the sound. Pretty cool sound, and of course you hear it on Oxy Cotton Girl as well. Now the question is Frankie who brought the autoharp to Rancho Relaxo.
Speaker 1: It's really fascinating to this cover Dead. There's pretty much a unique instrument on almost every single track.
Speaker 2: The cosmic rain drum, the melotron shows up quite a bit, there's some interesting percussive elements throughout, and then this autoharp appears out of nowhere. I don't know if Wiley Woods left it behind after hanging around one day, or if this was another infamous Less Claypool craigslist pick up. Not sure. I have seen a handful of people use it in a variety of settings, and it's got a really neat sound to it, and just by virtue of pressing a button to get your cord, because when you depressed the button, it mutes the strings that are not necessary for forming the chord. So it really is an instrument that a beginner can pick up and strum some chords. So it sounds great.
Speaker 1: Did you see it a Renaissance fair?
Speaker 2: I have been to a ren fair. I don't recall if I ever saw this auto harp there. I think the autoharp was invented or patented in the late nineteenth century in the United States, but it's certainly inspired by instruments such as zithers. In true American fashion, somebody thought to shortcut it by adding a button that bars the chord for you. Thanks technology, all right, So Oxycutt and girl Frankie, what do you have on this one?
Speaker 1: Oxy is another one of those relatively rare tracks because it was It has been performed only twenty times to date. It was kind of prevalent during the twenty sixteen tour. It was not performed at every show, of course, and the last performance to date was that Boulder, Colorado show in twenty seventeen, where they did the full album back to back has not been performed again since. So Oxy America Lariot, They've been left behind. Yeah, I do have a quote about the song Oh Please. While the album's lyrics are so real, is Oxy Counting Girl at topical meditation on the opio with Crisis, to which Les replied, it definitely is. I have friends that were junkies, and I grew up around substance abuse and alcoholism. I have teenagers and I am concerned about what's going on with opiate abuse. My friend's daughter is deep in heroin world because she started off on oxy. Now she doesn't even know where she is. Lyrically, Oxy Counting Girl is a dark tune, but it's my way of voicing my concern and exercising some of those demons through a character. And then Lennon said, there's definitely an anti big pharma theme on the record. You have oxy content, but also Cricket, which is about a kid that gets hooked on prescription drugs legally and it ruins his life. One of the biggest evils in America is the contradiction between big pharmacy pushing legal drug dealing on kids and adults, while there's a war on criminalized drugs that is ruining a whole other subsection of society. Have either of you had personal experience with addiction? Lennon said, I'm lucky that I don't have an overtly addictive personality. I know a lot of people that just can't be around certain substances. I've never really had that severe problem with anything. And then let's said I was a pothead for many years. I grew up around addicts. My uncle was a tweaker for thirty years and died at fifty. My grandparents were also alcoholics. Since I was a little kid, I was always reinforced. It was always reinforced in me by my parents that we had an addiction issues in our family and to be very careful. Because of that, I've always been a moderate guy. I've tiptoed around the volcano, but only tip toe. I never jumped in ever. Since my kids were very young, I've told them stories of friends of mine that went too far. My body stole a nitrous tank from the dentist, filled up a garbage back and ended up passing out inside and he's suffocated. Mike Keiths no visas stories who heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and certainly this is familiar lyrical territory, which we'll talk about the lyrics. But certainly that interview reveals just that that this is based on some kind of personal experience for somebody who's close to less the lyrical the composer of the lyrics here. And it's not an unfamiliar topic. Certainly, we've it's been addressed many a time. But Sean noted that this is the second track on the record that takes on the U. Yeah, the legal drug epidemic. I don't know if I mentioned Demon Copperhead less time Frankie when we talked to Cricket and the Genie. But that book by Barbara Kingsolver, as far as a fictional account of the opioid crisis, is about as good as it gets for describing how awful it was for a certain segment of the population. And I cannot recommend that book enough. It is enthralling, it is frustrating, it's beautiful, but it's it is so representative. I think of of what the opioid crisis did to essentially especially to rural America, and the numerous lousy outcomes from that crisis, which you know, we I think we tend to leave it behind in the in the in the pre COVID years, but it's still happening. It's still a huge problem because you have you have people in schools carrying narcan around, Like teachers have a narcan in their desks, right. I I know of an educational assistant at a at a high school in my area who was handing narcan to kids. Now this this was a this was a controversial thing, but this assistant was handing narcanda to students and saying, if you ever see one of your classmates odeing, hit them with this. So like people are carrying it around like that tells you how how badly these drugs are being abused. This tracks are real pick me up, isn't it, Frankie. I guess that's why this track that's it's very deep on the record, so because if they led with this, I think it'd be a huge downer for everybody. So let's get into the track itself. I want to play a handful of parts from it, Frankie, because I'm once again coming back to this record after a long absence, especially the second half here, Frankie, I haven't heard these tunes in quite some time. I had forgotten that there were a couple distinct parts to Oxy Conton Girl that have quite a bit of charm to them and listen ability. But I wanted to start at the beginning because I want to play this bass intro because it reminded me of something Gladie came glad some Champagne.
Speaker 1: I had forgotten how complex that intro was.
Speaker 2: I think he's just sliding up one step, but he's doing a fun picking pattern for sure, and that is always stuck with me. Once this main lick kicks in, Frankie, this to me sounds somewhat of a default twenty first century Claypool's strumming pattern. It's it's kind of bouncy, but it's it's something that we are familiar with.
Speaker 3: But he takes it in a different direction here, and.
Speaker 2: Certainly when the vocals kick it so.
Speaker 1: She loves coon and rowin the world.
Speaker 2: She didn't know what to do. That's so blue, so catchy. Yeah, by the way, uh, that's that's an earworm, just two words. But the delivery is the payoff there, so we get that pattern through much of the tune. I wanted a forward to about a minute eighteen seconds because right here the bass and the melotron and the rest of the instrumentation builds a nice wall of sound and and it returns near the end of the tune. There's a lot of tension in the instrumentation here to name the stage building and then and then we get that transition to this bullet mic part that I really really like.
Speaker 3: Anyone.
Speaker 2: That descending driver to the eer is is great. The melotron and bass aer and lockstep during the verse, but then when they go to that bridge, the melotron is off making sounds. The baseline changes, so there's a bit of a release there, uh, and more dynamics. But I love the contrast of building that wallow sound with a Unison riff and then letting it drop out for that bullet mic part so that you know it's this is not an all a tune. There's a lot of different fun to break down.
Speaker 1: These my favorite parts for sure. Oh that breakdown, huge shift sample breakdown.
Speaker 2: Get your horns ready, move up one step. There it is again, it's a very sabbath like rift to me.
Speaker 1: Love love the part very.
Speaker 2: Much, so so that drops to halftime on the drums really cool riff there uh, and Less's Drummonds sounds pretty good in that part. And man, yeah, I like that riff a lot. And and they just give it to us for that one part. They don't come back to it. So you have to you have to savor it while you get it, which is what kind of makes this you know, as we've been talking about this album, it's psychedelic, it's progy uh. And so to just give us that one part, or to give us that once and then move on from it is very progy uh to me. So I love that idea. And you know, Sabbath really experimented with a lot of psychedelia too in there in in their records, whether it's those interstitial tracks or something like Planet Caravan. They're certain they certainly weren't averse to it. So that, yeah, to me, that's that sounds very Sabbath like, really satisfying part. Then we come back to the standard parts of the tune, and then I want to play near the end here because the autoharp is doing some really cool stuff as we make our way out of this tune.
Speaker 1: Very catchy melody on the other harp certainly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's very jaunty. It's it's very it's cheerful almost, uh and and it has that just because I know what it looks like and what it sounds like and how it's employed. It almost does sound like a medieval dance there. Yeah, although you know, I don't know how how good fuzz pedals were in the fourteen hundreds for that guitar part, but it sounds it sounds almost medieval. It's very interesting. So this one moves, This is a This was a nice surprise. I don't think we've ever come upon a track on any of these records that we would label filler, And anybody who would call Space Farm filler hit your head checked, all right. It's one of the most brilliant compositions of the twentieth century. So there really is no so far, I haven't heard a track on this record that I would say they just threw it on there. I think each of these is fairly inspired. So what are you what do you what do you get from this tune instrumentally, Frankie, what are you focusing in on instrument wise when you're listening to it?
Speaker 1: Definitely all the layers that are to it, because it's got that pretty intricate intro and then the galloping baseline, but then it changes, and then you got the breakdown, and you got the the autoharp. It's just the melotron. It is just so full of details. It's very rich in layers and sounds.
Speaker 2: Definitely, I love the inclusion of the melotron. I think we mentioned it already. We knew that there was melotron hanging out at Rancho Relaxo because Tom Wade used it for Coattails of a Dead Yet way back in ninety nine.
Speaker 1: So it's it's not a twangy song despite being performed on the resonator.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great point. No, it doesn't sound twangy at all. It's it's certainly a different approach that he uses there. I wonder if the because we have so few live performances, we're gonna hear one later. I wonder if the packet n Base seemingly just makes it a little bit sharper, which is what we've been hearing with a lot of the other tunes that were recorded on the resonator. I would actually like to hear the attack of the packet n base on that bassline for a live performance of this tune, and you know, we've we've got a summer tour coming with CLD playing some some some tunes. So you never know, Frankie, you never know they might reach back and give us something that was, as you noted, left behind yep in the before times. I would say that I'm a fan of this song. I don't think it takes too long to get where it needs to go. That bass intro is only about twenty five seconds long. This one starts, it starts to fade right around the you know, the song runs out at about the four and a half minute mark, so you get about thirty seconds of fade noise outro, which is fine. So but the song itself, you know, four solid minutes with three distinct parts, pretty cool stuff. Let's talk about these depressing lyrics. Let's go I don't want to it makes me so sad. No, this is These lyrics are I wouldn't say typical Claypool lyrics, but the topic, as we noted, certainly is. And I like the pun of so blue because when when somebody says they're blue, that usually means they're down on the dumps.
Speaker 1: But it means she's literally turning blue.
Speaker 2: Yes, she has ceased breathing due to taking a hit on some some bad drugs. I I this goes right back to what he said in the interview that that first full line, she was an OxyContin girl in a heroin world. So she's, you know, she's she's got one addiction, but she's in a world where everybody else is doing something else, and she was, and she didn't know what to do when she ran out a pill. She scored on the street, and now her lips are turning blue. So she went from something that was relatively safe as far as not killing you, as far as it's lethality, uh, into taking big risks on the street because you don't know what's in that stuff. So I listened to a podcast, uh Frankie that the in which the host is really pro drug like recreational drugs, but he always says check your shit, like if you're gonna score street drugs, test at first. So I know that doesn't apply to me because that's not one of my hobbies, but it's it's good advice. The other thing I wanted to point out is he's telling us a story that she was daddy's little girl in a bubblegum world. So she she went from a bubblegum world to the heroin world. So she's certainly a child of privilege, being described as weaning off the silver.
Speaker 1: Spoon, A drama drama club kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, drama club kid. All right. She goes to New York wants to get on stage, but before you knew it, she was hooked on drugs, so it didn't really work out for her, seemingly. And then so this bullet Mike part, didn't anybody tell her not to? Did anyone say she shouldn't go? And so this is this is the downside, right of following your dream. So anytime anytime somebody says I'm going to LA, I'm going to New York and I'm gonna make it big, you know that it's an infinitesimal chance that that's actually going to happen. And one of the downsides is what Less is describing here, that you can fall into really lousy circumstances and in a bad crowd for lack of a better term. So these questions, didn't anybody tell her not to? Did anyone say she shouldn't go? That's really interesting because if he if he's talking about like, don't go to New York, don't follow your dreams. That's really interesting. So who stepped up and said she shouldn't ought to? Who's going to be the one to drive her to the er? I love that Enjamment and the way he delivers it, so certainly Broken Dreams. Does this sound like a Does this sound like a familiar theme, Frankie?
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 2: You're a big film guy, Frankie. So I'm I'm thinking of a couple of movies that kind of reflect this, this, this Broken dream these.
Speaker 1: I was going to point out that this storyline and lyrics kind of reminded me of Try Try Try by Jonas Akerlund, which was actually an accompanying short film to the single of the same name by the Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never seen that a company.
Speaker 1: Oh it's oh it's really really hard to watch. Oh boy, yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's a parallel. I was thinking something like Requiem for a Dream as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, pretty good film as well.
Speaker 2: Oh man, a disturbing film. It really stuck with me. I think I saw it in college, and I haven't seen it since. I don't need to, Okay, So some of the imagery is seared into my mind forever. So there's a lot of media out there that that plays on this same theme. So obviously Claypole is not the only one writing about this, but the imagery that he provides is is pretty stark. You know, the Oxyconton girl was fending for her boyfriend too. When they ran out of cash. He put her on the streets and then they called her baby Blue. This is so dark.
Speaker 1: The thing about this song, which makes it kind of different to the other Claypool songs of the same nature, is that in other songs, Les just puts the character out there and they have a tragic downfall, but there is no intervention from Liz in terms of an opinion. As a narrator, he's just putting their story out there. But with this one, he is actually inquiring as to why these have to happen. So that kind of makes this one different.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a product of it being based on someone he is close to that he's asking these questions now as opposed to, yeah, this here's this tweaker that did these tweaker things and we know that's bad. This is this is why does this happen to people? And I think he's doing something important here, which is he showing that this can happen to anyone. Right, this kid's from a privileged background, they're in the drama club, they're they're pursuing acting. Everything seems to be going to plan for this kid. But at any time, when when there's some kind of adversity or there's some kind of misfortune, anybody can fall into this because these these drugs are incredibly addictive, uh, and it's really hard to break that addiction once you're into them. And I think what a lot of us do in society, Frankie is we and I'm using the Royal we is we fall into defison thinking we think that yes, the you know, the poor have more of a predilection for drugs, which is not the case. There's a lot, there's so many variables that go into it. So this, you know, this idea that anybody can fall into it and one person is not more likely than the other, is uh. I think the right attitude to have about this.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: I think this is a great real world example that this can happen to anyone. Just that part that her boyfriend has to pimper so they can both get their fix is so sad. Yeah, this is such a downer of a tune. Lyrically, this might be one of the darkest sets of lyrics we've ever gotten from Claypool. Last part here, she never really had a clue. When she took a hot hit, she scored off the street, her lips started turning blue. Who knew what to do? And so then we're getting to those blue lips meaning she's dead, she's dying, she's dead. That just coming back to that. Who's going to be the one to drop her at the er? And it's drop her at the er. It's not take her in and say help my friend. It's you pull up, you put her at the doors, and you leave because the people that would take her there probably don't want to be involved because there would be a law enforcement involvement after that. So, really really fascinating set of lyrics here, and not you know, I'm a lyrics guy, so I come, I'm all singing the words and you know, letting the images play in my head. And so this is a This is a set of lyrics I don't necessarily enjoy coming back to because it's just such a reminder of how a lot of people are just trying to cope with the challenges of life. So thanks for that visceral set of lyrics.
Speaker 1: Also, it also kind of, i mean, film wise, it also kind of reminded me of Gia, which is another really spectacular film. Yeah, have you watched that? Yeah, it's been a while with Angelina Julie really really incredible performance and a really tragic story as well.
Speaker 2: Can you restack that one for me? I can't remember all the major plot points.
Speaker 1: Gia became a prominent supermodel in the eighties. She was on the cover of pretty much every fashion magazine you could think of, but her drug addiction escalated into heroine abuse, and through that heroine addiction, she contracted AIDS well HIV, which developed into AIDS and by the time she passed away in a hospital Beth, her mother recalled how when she she tried to pick her up from the beth, the skin of her back peeled off and it stayed glues to the sheets.
Speaker 2: Yikes. Yeah, this is a this is a horrifying subject, just to see what this does to humans and their bodies and their minds and uh and and much of this stuff is engineered by pharmaceutical companies. Yes, that is so weird and.
Speaker 1: When when Les saith I used to be a potthab, I mean that seems so harmless and inocuus. Does it compare, Yeah, compared to heroin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I smoked a shitload of weed in the day. It just affected my memory. The recip is fine, you know, like you're you're okay. It's a lot harder to come back from this other stuff. It's just a reminder just to really watch yourself and watch out for your friends.
Speaker 1: And I guess that's also what makes this record unique. And it's what Sean mentioned in that interview we quoted back when we were discussing Cricket. He said, a lot of progressive and psychedelia gets associated with with drug use in a way that almost tends to glorify that drug use. And whereas this record has nothing but cautionary tales about drug use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And that's uh, that's certainly front and center in this track. Who Well, we've talked about it enough that beautiful music can only mean one thing. Frankie, it's time for Primates takes. If you want your take on the track up for discussion, read right here on the podcast. All you have to do is go to Patreon dot com Ford slash Prime must Tracks, and there the universal constant is primates takes. We have a lot of takes today, Frankie. When it comes to Oxy Cotton Girl, Hug Guy, Frankie says, another one of them Claypool happy uplifting tunes with sad, disturbing lyrics underneath. I don't know if it is another version of the Jilly story, but this song is so catchy and beautiful and definitely one of my biggest favorites on the album. And yeah, indeed, and parenthetically, he adds, Frankie, how the hell you don't like SIDEB of this tremendous album? Would you like to respond to hugey.
Speaker 1: Upside B?
Speaker 2: I think you said you didn't didn't listen to it as much as Side A, Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean because I tend to listen to some of these tracks more in the context of listening to the record back to back. I don't pull out Oxy or America to mix them with my playlist, but I do I do love Side B. Yes, there, Well, I guess this is actually side C or D.
Speaker 2: I guess I suppose if you divide it in half, that's uh what we're looking at here, but way to cover yourself, Frankie, whew bullet dodged?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh? Did you feel like Neo leaning backwards and dodging all those matrix bullets?
Speaker 1: Definitely? Although that one that that guy shot the scratch my arm up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I clipped your arm that right? Uh. Eric and Australia are resident curmudgeon, says Less found an able collaborator in mining the ills of American society. They ain't never gonna run that well dry. This one overstays its welcome. Interesting because I was observing that it didn't for me because of the intro, outro and then the meat of it being a bit more brief.
Speaker 1: Well, Eric just told you it does.
Speaker 2: Eric's tolerance is notoriously limited. Yes, is that representative of all Australians? I'm kidding all right. So Mickey Water says, I love the song, but it's yet another cautionary tale of drug use gone wrong, which is getting to be an overused subject matter. Basically a sequel to Gilly's on Smack. I guess that's the second Gilly's reference there, Brooks. Uh oh, I better do this.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, Brooks breaks a Bill.
Speaker 2: Brooks says I absolutely love the way Lesson Shawn's voices blend on this track, and the change in the middle goes hard and album highlight for sure. I cut your stuff now, here's my microphone. Brooks, Yeah, I do with it what you will. If he was smart, he would upgrade. John Shreeve says this is a masterpiece. The subject matter is tragic, the music urgent and tells a story on its own. This hits hard when it reminds you of old friends.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it reminds you of old friends, then you are you are deep in thought right now. Thanks John Shreven, Thank you for all these primates takes about this here Oxy Cotton Girl track masterpiece. It is pretty damn catchy. It's very poppy in spots, but it's still so Claypoolian. And I think this is a and I think we've said this about a few tracks. It's a really good mix of the two of them and their stylings. You would never get that so blue dual vocal on A for sure. Yeah, really embracing that kind of songwriting. Both of them are live cuts. A jam vehicle live cuts, the jam vehicle live cuts.
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's going on here? Disembodied voice of Tim Soyer. It's one count them one live cut of Oxy Cotton Girl is just just a result of the paucity of performances, Frank.
Speaker 1: Oxy being that infrequent on the set lists actually made it very difficult to provide in terms of a good quality recording. It was unfortunately, was not performed at any of the webcasts. So I cherry picked these performance which I think sounds decent.
Speaker 2: This is May seventeen, Older Theater at the Fox Theater and Boulder Fox Theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Boulder, that's when they did the full album for the last time.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you weren't at this one. You were at the Goblin shows in Colorado, Okay, at the Atene That's right. Release the DVD, yeah, rat, And of course they have to milk that for applause.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: Yet another false ending. Let's move forward, man, That sounded great. Let's move forward here. And by the way, this is a it's a seven minute track, so there's probably a lot of intro outro. I would imagine base noodling and then noise here at the end in a little Jemmy spot love that melotron less is really locked into that bouncy rhythmic pattern, and I think, I guess it would be hard to break out of it with that drum beat. Yeah, but that's a lot of fun. That's a fun little slice of Oxy Cotton Girl, and it makes you wonder why it disappeared from the setless in favor of other tunes. It's fun, it's bouncy, it's got a really cool heavy part in the middle.
Speaker 1: So it might bring them down to performance.
Speaker 2: It might. I guess when you're singing that every night, it might affect you one way or another. Do you think, Frankie, that this is gonna sneak into your midnight run playlist? Not for the time being, We'll put it in definite hold on that. Well, come back in a little while. We'll circle back to this, as they'll say, Well, I guess I can say this, get the narcan Oxycotton Girl. You've been tracked. Next time, Frankie, we find out what happens to all bubbles eventually, Childhood's end purs primates primatrons, people of Earth. Thanks for sticking around for Oxycotton Girl. Definitely go for a walk, do something that cheers you up. Peta dog, We'll be back next week with another Sordid Tail, which is actually pretty timely because there's a new biopic about the secondary subject of this upcoming track. Anyhow, Frankie, are you planning on seeing that?
Speaker 1: Frankie, I wasn't planning to, and I guess I'm definitely not now that I've read so many negative reviews about it.
Speaker 2: One of us has to in the name of research.
Speaker 1: All Right, please watch it.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll write off the ticket cost as a business expense. Sounds good, That's how I could justify it. All right, everybody, thank you all for listening. We'll see you next time later days.
Speaker 1: Willa, Mace, so so.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 1: So so so so