Speaker 1: Hey, what's up all you wonderfully wicked people. I'm Ben and I'm.
Speaker 2: Nicole, and I'm very sick and you're listening to Wicked Ingram.
Speaker 1: A true crime podcast. Warning. The following podcast content and material intended more mature audience listener discretion. Yeah, well, funny story. You kind of jinxed us Nicole with the sick thing.
Speaker 2: This is all my fault.
Speaker 1: Literally, just the other day, Nicole's like, Hey, Ben, what happens if one of us ends up getting sick? Because well, clearly this is a podcast, it's predominantly voice dependent, and here you are with damn near no voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's not that bad, but you guys will definitely notice a difference. And I might not, like, be quite as chatty because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta it. You gotta kind of keep that voice healthy. So I might be doing some heavy lifting today as far as the talking goes, which I'm going.
Speaker 2: To try and do feel lots of times the case anyway, but my voice, sorry, rasp, is it sexy?
Speaker 1: I mean you could definitely be on one of those like phone sex hotlines. Oh this is Nicole.
Speaker 2: How can I help you tonight?
Speaker 1: What are you wearing you should do it? Maybe make some money that way. We got the audio equipment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I tell them to hang on for five minutes because I'm coughing up along.
Speaker 1: True true, So yeah, there might be some coughing fits. I'm going to try and cut out as many as I can. But I also have to go to work in like an hour and a half, so we'll see how much editing I can actually do in that time.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have like a ginger lemon tea, so I think that's gonna help me.
Speaker 1: I think so will be okay. I think you can power through it.
Speaker 2: I think I can do it.
Speaker 1: You're you're a pretty wicked person.
Speaker 2: So no grim just wicked, just wicked.
Speaker 1: You're a wicked person with a grim illness in your throat or COVID by the way.
Speaker 2: Well, I know we probably should say that it's just like a typical cold that I get every year. But I did that guard down because I feel like no one really gets this these colds because they're wearing masks and using hands, sanny. But I'm like double vaccinated. So I was like let my guard down and then instantly, boom, sick. You're sick.
Speaker 1: Welcome to sick Cities.
Speaker 2: So now I'm going back to wearing my mask and be like, don't touch me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough. Okay, well let's dive into this right away. You can sit back, drink on your lemon ginger tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, entertain me.
Speaker 1: I will entertain you. I'll do my best. Okay. So have you ever heard of the name Amy Carlson?
Speaker 2: No, I can't say I have.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the religious group Love Has Won?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, Well, this religious group is essentially they don't claim to be, but it's it's basically a cult. So we're going to dive into the cult Love Has Won and how Amy became the founding leader and what she claims god.
Speaker 2: That sounds awesome. Cults are kind of like intriguing.
Speaker 1: It is. See, I really like those mystery sort of things. But this is also like one of those anything that gets you thinking and you can like try and understand psychology or mysteries or gets your thought process going. This is very thought provoking, So I like this one specifically for that. And this is an ongoing case as well, so it's almost completely resolved almost However, things like without giving away too much there's some sentencing. I guess that's still up for debates.
Speaker 2: Such so, so should those names have ring a belt? Is it something that's like in the news and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's been very prominent this spring when it came came to light more so. Okay, Amy has also appeared on Doctor Phil. There's an entire episode of Doctor Phil. I watched the whole thing. It's very interesting. Of course, that's down the description. You can check out the link on there on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So no, I can't say I really watched Doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: So well, watch this episode. I tried to not, you know, just copy all the answers and quotes right from Doctor Phil. So I left some explanation stuff to that episode. So if you go watch it, you'll you'll hear some different perspectives and stuff than we talk about today. But we're definitely going to cover similar things. Cool, Okay, so let's dive into this. The story of Amy Carlson in the religious movement that became known as Love Has Won It. First off, takes place in Creston, Colorado, where their Love Has One begins. Now Creston itself actually has a population. It's pretty small of around like one hundred people. The last population count I saw was in twenty nineteen of like eighty six people. So it's that's super small, super small town. It's kind of like our Hickson just south of us sort of thing. But I mean, there's of course other cities and towns around it, right, but the area around Creston has a tendency to attract a fairly decent flow of tourists despite it being fairly small, because Creston is situated just kind of between kind of above to very specific well known locations, one the San Louis Valley and two the Great sand Dunes National Park in Colorado. Okay, So the sand Dunes first off, are like super crazy because it's literally like giant sand dunes that just pop out of nowhere in the middle of the state of Colorado. At the base of the dunes, there's this seasonal creek that flows and it creates like these cool little beaches along the along the dunes. So you basically have these like cool desert sand dunes with beaches at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds really nice.
Speaker 1: And then among them, like in behind, there's mountains, there's trails, there's views. It's like a crazy place. It's somewhere that like shouldn't exist. It doesn't make sense why there's a sand dunes there.
Speaker 2: That sounds really cool though.
Speaker 1: And then the San Luis Valley, also referred to as Mystic San Luis Valley, is a place that's well known for its spiritual connections. Some believe there are energy vortexes throughout the whole area which can bring people closer to earth each other. You know, there's various claims in these spiritual connections and that sort of thing. You can really dive deep into a rabbit hole going through that sort of theory type thing. So, which is where I start to get my rocksuff sort of thing because I get to ask questions and learn these sort of things. Right, But I don't cover that too much. I'm going to leave that for you guys to research if you want. But the valley is also a hot spot for UFO sightings.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Okay, this sounds like kind of like a sweet place.
Speaker 1: There's lots going on here. Yeah, it's one of actually the top places in the USA to witness such activity. Wow. Okay, so you have spiritual connections, UFOs and like landmarks that just don't make sense that they're there. So this all combined has people really believing that this is a very very special place with connections to Earth or the universe or whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, that's kind of the area. But before Amy was actually drawn to the location of Creston, Colorado, she led quite a normal life as a younger child, and she grew up in Dallas, Texas, within a good home, and she did very well in school. She was described to her by her sister as very sweet. She had apparently a very nice singing voice, you got really good grades, that sort of stuff. But as she grew up, clearly she began to have some sort of life struggles, as she had been married three times by her early twenties. Oh wow, Yeah that's a little abnormal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not there's anything wrong with being married three times, but yeah, that a young.
Speaker 1: Age, right, it's definitely not typical. Usually people are if they're getting married at a younger age, they're usually experiencing their first marriage by the early twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe she was just quick to get married. Maybe just boyfriend girlfriend for a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe jump on the gun. Maybe searching for something. I don't know, that's up for debate. That's who knows, right, Yeah, she also grew into becoming a mother. She had three kids with three different partners. I couldn't find if it was with each husband specifically, but she had three different kids with three different partners and three different marriages. Okay, so I'm going to assume it's one with each. Maybe that's my assumption, but I couldn't find the facts on that. Anytime you look up Amy Carlson or Love has Won, immediately you find article after article after article on kind of the resolution of this story. So it's really hard to find a lot prior to Oh. Okay, so regardless of that, she'd grew into becoming a mother, and I'm pretty sure wasn't really a lifestyle that fit her so much. Maybe just the increasing stress and pressure. Her mom actually described her on the Doctor Phil episode specifically, so it's complete quote from her that she's not a very maternal mother. Oh so she didn't really have a good connection with her kids. She wasn't really playing that role, wasn't doing her thing. Kind kind of distant, I think is the best way to describe it. Interesting, and like you were really close with your mom, and I think that's a pretty important connection for a lot of people if it's available, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think like it's more normal to be to probably be a mother with a maternal instinct or connection or whatever than not right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to tell people how they should raise their kids, but if you can be there for your kid, I mean, that's going to give you some awesome person points, especially if you're going to be a spiritual person. Maybe karma's going to be on your end. Yeah, you know, don't be a dick.
Speaker 2: But I have also heard sometimes it doesn't come naturally, that it's something that you like kind of learn as you're like bringing up the child.
Speaker 1: Right, which kind of sucks because you hear so many people saying, oh, the moment you hold your kids in your arms, like when you first get birth, it just all makes sense. It's also magical people. I mean, I'm sure there are those magical and beautiful moments, but you're now just got this life to look after. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of fiction surrounding how beautiful it's going to be. Yeah, there's a lot of struggles.
Speaker 2: There could probably be a whole lot of mostly a lot of holy shit. Moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So especially for someone going through three marriages, with three kids, with three separate fathers, and being kind of young, and being kind of young, there is a lot of stress. There's gonna be a lot of holy shit, there's gonna be a lot of soul searching, trying to find yourself where you should be, what you should be doing. That's a lot of fucking pressure to put on a.
Speaker 2: Person, totally actually, So now I feel bad for her.
Speaker 1: She definitely went through some shit as far as that sort of stress and life sit you. So because of all that, like soon Amy began to act a little bit more strange, wasn't quite so normal as she would like she was when she was a child. Okay, she would go on rants about various topics, including bizarre things like higher callings, powers, that sort of thing. So she was getting into that very spiritual life, and a lot of her family thought that maybe she was going a little bit too far into it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, when you said rants, doesn't like is she you? But you don't rant about those kind of things, So we're okay, I rant.
Speaker 1: About people cutting me off on the highway because of that being dicks, Yeah, I rant about little things.
Speaker 2: Little are things. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, as it would turn out, though Amy had turned away from the real world quote unquote real world like many of us, though, she found an escape online. It was two thousand and six when Amy met someone online who was a part of a group called the Galactic Federation of Life, and he called himself quote unquote Father her God. H Okay.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So Amy claims she was called upon around this time for a higher purpose by angels.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They told her she must leave her life. She must leave her life as a mother of three, oh boy, as a restaurant manager, her family, and she must drop it all and go join Father God. And if she didn't do it, there'd be no one else who'd be able to step forward. So she weighed her options, so, she says, for a few days and decided that it's something that she must do, and she left.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that doesn't sound quite right, But okay.
Speaker 1: I agree. She left without a goodbye to her kids, Oh wow, who were approximately the age two, seven and twelve.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 1: Yis say anything to her current husband, Oh okay, She just left to meet quote unquote Father God in Colorado. Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So together the two took the rather minuscule group known as the Galactic Federation of Light and changed it into the group known as Love Has Won, and Amy Carlson became Mother God. Oh so she was pretty much the founder of Love has Won. We're going to dive into the good stuff here now that we got this established.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a dope title, though, we'll give it that.
Speaker 1: I'll give it that too.
Speaker 2: Mother God, father God like y and Love has Won. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mostly though, like the followings, the Disciples, whatever you want to say within Love has Won. The group, the community, the cult would refer to them as mom or father like those sort of things. They wouldn't say mother, God. They would refer to him just strictly as like mom or mother generally.
Speaker 2: Okip, it isn't that slightly ironic being that she didn't have any maternal instincts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay. I decided to say something about that, if I recall correctly.
Speaker 1: Doctor Phil kind of goes over that a little bit on his episode. He questions her on that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now Amy was playing the founding leader and everything the role of Love has Won. They began posting on YouTube daily with live streams some videos, and they would spread their their New Age beliefs and they would cast doubt on like established science and mainstream spirituality, kind of preaching their own ways as being the correct way and everything else is wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The videos actually became became to get great traction on the Internet within the spiritual community, and it began to spread, not like wildfire, but it began to spread pretty pretty decent. Like they were getting quite a bit of views, quite a bit of people turning their attention to them within the community, and many people around the world actually belie that Amy was Mother of all creation and then that she was God.
Speaker 2: Wow, for someone who needed to do soul searching herself, that's like, I don't know, this is his all. My brain's turning.
Speaker 1: It's such an interesting situation because she goes from such stress and pressure of life on her. Yeah, and I think that she turns the tables and she's putting her own stress and stress and pressure on other people because life was telling her this is what you need to do. You gotta take care of your kids, you gotta have the job, you gotta maybe not have three divorces or three marriages. By the time in your early twenties, and she turns around and saying, this is how you have to live life. You have to love, you have to do what I say. I am God, listen to me.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: So it became this, rather than everyone's telling her what to do, she's telling what everyone needs to do.
Speaker 2: Interesting, wild, okay.
Speaker 1: Amy and her followers claimed this is where stuff really gets weird. We're getting into her godlike divinity.
Speaker 2: Good, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: She claimed that she had experienced a total of five hundred and thirty four reincarnations, which she has full recollection of each one, and that she has been alive for nineteen billion years.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Among the people she claims to have lived in past lives and being reincarnated as she claims she was previously Marilyn Monroe, Oh wow, Joan of Arc, Cleopatra, and of course Jesus Holy. She remembers every moment very vividly of being crucified on the cross.
Speaker 2: Even how did she just like all of a sudden remember all this stuff.
Speaker 1: She's mother God, she just always has been. The angels called upon her and I've.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's interesting. Like the figures she is saying that she was too like very powerful. Yeah, like I don't think one person would be all those things at one time.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. She's casting herself as God and she's reincarnating herself as these people. Yeah, so it's like I'm going to reincarn myself or reincarnate myself as a new individual, and I'm going to be powerful. So it's like a previously decided thing almost, like what she's portraying. She also claimed this one really gets to me because I have a soft spot for this individual. So it's like, don't fuck with this person. I'll I'll come cut you.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: She claims that as soon as Robin Williams passed away, his spirit immediately came to her and frequently talks to her and acts as a guide.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do love Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that man.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I think a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was unfortunate.
Speaker 1: So she's the claims are outlandish. It's like what the fuck, Like, how do you just claim of all people like you just oh yeah, Robin Williams as a guide for me, but yet you're God.
Speaker 2: Well, because she has the power to be to do that, so she's just like doing that, like having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, And she's getting all these followers around her from her live streams daily on YouTube, from people who are joining her. I want to avoid calling it a cult throughout this episode as much as second, although I strictly believe it's a cult, but I just don't want to. I want to give it the the credibility of them having a group, because they're I don't know. I don't want you guys to immediately think that this is a cult. I want you to make your own decision. So I want to try and call it that group. So all these people within the group just giving her the satisfaction, doing her every demand, saying she is God and what she says goes no matter what.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So she says, Robin Williams there, Oh, Robin Williams is there. She can make those claims.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: So not only does she claim to be divine in age and experience, she also claims to be able to spiritually heal people, including severe diseases such as cancers. Really, of which she spiritually healed over one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, I want some evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is no evidence oh okay spoiler alert, dang a claim of an ability that our followers fully support. Doctor Phil actually breaks down the numbers on his episode too. He's like, Okay, if you've healed x amount of people since you've started this, like one hundred thousand since two thousand and six when this started, that would be like almost two hunred people a day.
Speaker 2: And she's like, yep, how does she have the time to do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Or she just sitting on the couch and like manifesting it up somewhere? Does she have to visit? Oh am I jumping.
Speaker 1: Kind of not really, I'll just say it here instead. What happens is there's there's some people who joined the group and then had left and such, and there's one claim that she doesn't actually heal all herself. That what happens is that you'll get a phone call from someone who's a part of the group and they will follow a script give him by Mother God, who will heal you?
Speaker 2: What? Okay? Then okay?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, this is a really hard story to tell because there's a lot of jumping back and forth, so I'm trying to stay as linear as possible. But stay with me here we got some more information. We'll touch on with that in a minute. So Love has won and his followers continue to grow, and its disciples never really seem to have a fixed set of beliefs specifically. Instead, they practiced and preached a fluid ideology of New Age physiology, conspiracy theories, spiritual and Messiah worship. The Messiah of course being Amy, Mother of God or Mother God or whatever. Yeah, they basically just Amy said stuff, and they're just like, yeah, that they just made it up as they went is essentially how it works.
Speaker 2: Kay, did she almost have more power than Father God then? Or you're just kind of chatting mode her more?
Speaker 1: And he went through multiple father gods? Actually really yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the.
Speaker 1: Father God that she joined with he ended up leaving or she kicked him out. I couldn't find exactly that. There was a couple names that popped up of people who were father Gods, but I couldn't find information on how they left or what. But yeah, she went through multiple father Gods and she was just Mother God the whole time.
Speaker 2: I literally can't stop thinking about how cool would actually be though, to be able to cure cancer like that if it was possible if it was possible. Yeah, but yeah, that sense of stuff there, you don't.
Speaker 1: Fuck with that because I mean someone could literally be fully believing in you, Yeah, thinking they have like they're going to be healed. They have stage four fucking cancer or something, and they're like, oh, she's gonna save me. They put all their faith in you, and she's just like you get a phone call from fucking.
Speaker 2: Steve who read some script.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, Okay, I'm healed now, and you're families like, what the fuck you should be doing chemo? No, mother's got me. Yeah, what the fuck you're You're fucking with people's lives.
Speaker 2: Here, you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's no longer just a power trip. It's it's getting into other people. It Yeah, it's crazy. So the group continued gaining such support that they moved through a few places including Colorado, Oregon, California, Florida, and at one point even for a short period of time Hawaii. They continue to spread the word of their group and try to stay in appealing locations, you know, painting the picture of beautiful oasis filled with love, spirituality, and members literally began to drop their lives to go be with Amy and love has won and experienced Mother God. They would donate money. There's claims of hundreds of thousands of dollars being in their bank accounts.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: They would get donations from live streams, they would get merch that they would sell on their website and such. It's just it seems like a giant scam.
Speaker 2: People just trying to search for a better life because they're not happy with their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're taking advantage of that, fully, taking advantage of that. So through their community, however, members were put through trials. When you get there, it's not this oasis that you're painted pictures with. They're put to work, doing labor for long days on the current whatever current property. They were staying really with little or no breaks.
Speaker 2: Holy, I don't know why that surprises me.
Speaker 1: The claim was every moment you spent resting is spiritual energy you are taking from Mother God, and that causes her pain.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so bullshit.
Speaker 1: That is so bullshit. After all, she is God and she is forced to live in this fleshy human vessel.
Speaker 2: And she's just not freaking resting all day. Probably, well, everyone's doing work.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, we'll get into that in a second year though, So if you were caught ever sitting down resting at all, you were immediately harassed by the people around you, like you're stealing in her loud God sort of thing. And you're not a true believer, like you are harassed by your peers that you don't truly belong here.
Speaker 2: So this just sounds so awful.
Speaker 1: It's brutal. You're trying to devote yourself to something you believe in and you're getting harassed to give more and more and more consistently. It's fucked up. Yeah, they use serious metal games here, like serious metal games, Like I said, like, it's you're being harassed consistently. They're trying to prove that, Like what you're doing is just wrong. So you keep going, keep working. You're working to exhaustion, but you don't get to sleep. Really, imagine you're working tirelessly, giving yourself all this devoted energy. You're exhausted, you're physically tired. You're gonna want to sleep right well, Typically you're made to stay up till like midnight or later, working doing whatever bidding it might be. But no matter how late you stay up, you will at five am.
Speaker 2: Seriously, seriously.
Speaker 1: So you might only get three four hours sleep, but you get up at five am and you do it all over again, and if you don't, more harassment.
Speaker 2: These people must be like so exhausted.
Speaker 1: So exhausted. They're using sleep deprivation, they're using mental games, they're using physical exhaustion. It's brutal. So now, like you said, Amy's most likely kicking it back and a couch some of her all while this is happening, Amy is nowhere in sight. She sits in her room, away from all the work. And when you arrive, because people are want to expecting and wanting to see Mother God or yeah, right, of course, it takes you weeks before you ever actually get to see her because you have to prove yourself, prove your worthy sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So when people did finally get to see Amy, she was in a room, she was with her chosen few disciples around her, which I read contradicting numbers somewhere anywhere between like seven to twenty different people who are a little close knit group with her. Okay, when you see her, she's this frail, skinny little woman. She said that she was paralyzed and couldn't even go to the bathroom by herself without assistance, and she even claimed on Doctor Phil that she has stage five cancer. Stage five a thing. No, it doesn't exist, Doctor Phil asked her. He's like, what's stage five can because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I only have heard it going up to stage four.
Speaker 1: Stage four is throughout the body, and she's like, stage five is to the bone.
Speaker 2: So she just made that shit, made that up. Was she actually on Doctor Phil herself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was. I mean she wasn't on the show physically, but she was skyping in.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, I want to watch this for sure, so I want to see what she looks like. But you'll be putting that on insta definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's two things though that I draw from this one. This may have played more into the idea of spiritual energy being taken from Mother God because it causes her pain, right, like you go in, you see this frail woman. Oh, we aren't working hard enough, like we got to take the pain away from her. Though I don't, I personally don't think she's faking any ailments, but I do think it would have played into that hand.
Speaker 2: Well, how old has she even? Like, she's probably youngish.
Speaker 1: You don't it's a good question. I never actually looked at her age. I think she's around her in her forties if I'm correct.
Speaker 2: So why is she like this tiny, frail woman.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's faking ailments.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, Okay, okay, go to the gym. Sorry, well, I mean like maybe she needs to or she should go do some of that work to like get some may maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And two, why doesn't she just heal herself?
Speaker 2: Oh? I never even went there.
Speaker 1: And there. There's several times that question has been asked, Like I've I've gone through Reddit, I've gone through different interviews and stuff. I've never seen a straight answer to it.
Speaker 2: Never Oh, well, I bet she would just put something out. They're like, oh, should only heal others?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah pretty much. Yeahh so, yeah, one of these people who drop their life to join love has won. Apparently their energy wasn't compatible with them, so he dropped his life. He donates I think was like ten to fifteen thousand dollars. Wow, And he goes and joins them and he spends a couple of days working and they're like, yeah, his energy doesn't match ours. And he was abandoned by the rest of the group after only two days, and he was left on the far side of a near mountain and was found a day later by police wandering naked on private property. He was disoriented, confused, and thought he was in the fifth dimension. The belief by his family is that he was drugged and left dead on the other side of the mountain.
Speaker 2: It kind of sounds like that, and they probably took the donation money.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep. The I'm not saying the man's name because he's he clearly he's not in the group anymore, and he's quite embarrassed about, you know, being taken by these people and what he went through and everything. But yeah, they lost like ten fifteen thousand dollars and he went through this ordeal. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds so brutal. Yeah, like so brutal, so brutal.
Speaker 1: So one thing I haven't really talked much about yet, Like I said, any bouncing back and forth a bit because it's hard to stay linear on this. The YouTube videos and live streams, the daily live streams that were posted to Love has Won. There's a lot and I mean like a lot of shady shit that goes on in these videos. Okay, I watch them. There's a major rabbit hole. I do suggest you taking a look into it, but it's a major rabbit hole. You'll don't go too deep.
Speaker 2: Are they like still up or like still doing them daily and stuff?
Speaker 1: No? I couldn't find their YouTube videos, okay, but I did find like reposts and that sort of stuff. So they in these videos, they literally lose whatever credibility they may have had. In my mind, I can't comprehend why someone would see them as a spiritual group to start with, let alone.
Speaker 2: Divine somewhere you'd want to be part of or something you can to be part of.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely not. Amy is often seen either very drunk or very high. Really, there is consistent drinking and drug use. The ref they refer to mushroom trips and Mother God's mushroom visions very frequently interesting. However, when confronted by the question, they just simply deny, deny, deny. There's literal videos of these two followers of hers, very close followers that were interviewed on Doctor Phil. There's a video of them denying ever even using mushrooms or being around mushrooms. No, one in the group uses it, and then there's videos of them talking about their mushroom trips like what that's weird. Hey, it's literally compulsive lying, And I think that's what keeps this group going, is they just makeshift ship up as they go. It's compulsive lying to make themselves feel better for whatever reason. Maybe they're coming from really dark backgrounds, but there's lying that's going on for whatever reason, to make themselves feel better about being in this higher position. And I don't think it's to the point that they're doing it on purpose. I think they literally believe their own lies.
Speaker 2: Hmm wow, which is scary because she just got them like so wrapped around her finger and her beliefs.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I also think it got to the point where she didn't have control of them anymore either. Oh really, everyone was just so wrapped up in it that it was just this entity on its own. The group wasn't entpty on its own operating. And it's so hard, it's so hard to describe it. So fucked up. Okay, Like I'll touch a little bit on that a little bit later because there's something specific that that I touch about that. Okay, Okay, Anyways, Okay, where am I at here? Oh? Here we are? Okay. So there's a video that I watched specifically where they claim heart attacks are not real. They claim that it's quote unquote the dark side that fooled you into believing them. Wow, that feeling a heart attack is actually your heart growing and you are filling up with more love.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile you're like actually dying.
Speaker 1: Yep. So they strictly say to their followers and these people on this live stream, do not go to the doctor because they won't help you. Just just breathe through it. It's your heart growing.
Speaker 2: People are will die.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So back to Amy though, how I said, this entity is like, well, clearly with heart attack bullshit, they're just making shit up. But Amy specifically, she's often, like I said, very intoxicated on something. During these live streams. She's also seen ranting, yelling, cursing, belittling her followers, claiming very are saying really harsh names to them. Consistently, she to them as whores. Very often. She continues with the psychological manipulation gets what she wants from her followers, including money. There's even a video where she's like demanding this one person. She's like I had a vision of chicken parmesan, and you fucking brought me meatballs, Like, what the f Like? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is she like smart?
Speaker 1: No? Definitely not. Okay, Okay, nope, I thought I was at one point. That's gonna be later. So I'm gonna touch on that whole ant tee being wrapped up in its own shit. She does control hearing a bit.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: The man who who's there was a man whose son who's actually living inside the residence of Love has Won when they were back in Colorado, uh this spring so twenty twenty one, and he was inside the residence. This son was very young, kind of almost being held captive sort of thing. It's really shady on how this is being described. I think this father was kind of being a part of this, wanting to be a part of the group, and they were holding his son trying to get the sun to be spiritual or something.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it almost seems like all of them are held captive in a way.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely. Yeah. And the man reported there being a dead body inside Love has One's location. Okay, so immediately there are police got a search warrant and entered the house and inside they found something that they did not expect. So this this was I believe April twenty eighth, when they entered the house of one of twenty twenty eight, so this past week, like that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little ways away or back, yeap.
Speaker 1: So when they entered the house, upon a makeshift shrine was Amy's lifeless, mummified body. She was wrapped in a sleeping bag and decorated with Christmas lights. Her eyes were missing, and around her hollowed out eye sockets was glittery eye makeup.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Seven people were rested inside the house and charged with quote unquote abusing a corpse. They were worshiping the corpse, right, they wrapped it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they probably didn't think they were abusing it in anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh, they definitely didn't. They were worshiping God as far as they knew, which, like I said, it's this group that's out of control. They're just making shit up.
Speaker 2: It's so wild that she's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was actually thought that Amy had died sometime in early March, so that would leave her dead for about two months before she was found. So they had her body worshiping it on a.
Speaker 2: Shrine for the visuals coming from this interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they just continued to worship her. They were so far gone from reality that her death literally meant nothing to them.
Speaker 2: And like I bet a lot of people even in the group quotation mark group didn't even know she was dead.
Speaker 1: No, she was. She just left her vessel. She's God.
Speaker 2: She just went to another plane, another demension and recarnation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they were just worshiping was what she left behind as far as they were concerned making shit up again.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: So we're still waiting on the autopsy report on Amy's body, which should be coming out soon. Uh. There are some speculations as malnutrition being a cause maybe why she was so skinny, overdosing mm hmmm, alcohol poisoning.
Speaker 2: Like she was probably like an addict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and heavy metal poisoning as well. Is also a theory from quote unquote health potions that the group frequently sold oh jeez, and many other who knows undiagnosed health issues because Amy never saw a doctor, why would she, She's divine. However, this is where I said she didn't. I don't think she really had power over the group anymore. It was the group was its own entity, and just what the group decided was the loudest voice kind of got it right. This is really fucked up. It was about a year ago, on one live stream video, two of her disciples, the same two that were on the Doctor Phil episode, being interviewed. Okay, they were talking about her being ill, hence why she's so frailed, being paralyzed, that sort of stuff. Yeah, and she's asking to be brought in to see doctors, but they refuse to take her. They refused to take Amy and to see the doctors. They said that doctors would be so perplexed by her and that they would just try and hijack her in some and do some crazy shit to her. And so they told her absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Wow, but that's probably because she's told people that in the past. Yeah, So they were like learning from her and literally not letting her get the help she needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it got so out of control that she didn't have power anymore. The group itself had power. The loudest voice in the group is what's going to have the power if someone stands up and says this is what it is, this is how it is, this is love, and they just rally enough people behind them, very much so like how Hitler fucking rallied Germany into a fucking World war. It's the same thing. It's manipulation. Whoever has the most power within the group to manipulate the others is going to have say. These two girls I think are very high on that list for the manipulation within the group.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the two that didn't let her get help. Yes, are females.
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe they go by the name Hope and Aurora. They're interviewed on the Doctor Phil.
Speaker 2: They're okay, yes, O, why but I just pictured men for some reason.
Speaker 1: No, it's two females there. I would say they're probably like late twenties, mid twenties, very young. But they seem to be very like, very loud and opinionated. And I don't want to paint a bad picture for anyone who's who aligns this way, but they're very stereotypical far left wing or I guess far right wing. But those people who are just very loud and opinionated. My way is the right way. Yeah, they seem like those kind of people who are just like, no, if you're against me, you're.
Speaker 2: Wrong, which I honestly like, I don't know. Unpopular opinion, Well, maybe not, but I don't like people like that.
Speaker 1: But the thing is Amy was very much like that too, Yeah, the whole way. If you're not against me, or if you're not with me, you're wrong. You're against me, And I think.
Speaker 2: Are allowed to have other opinions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she just recruited people who had a louder voice in her and I think it bitter in the ass in the end.
Speaker 2: So are they like the ones that are up on trial? Then?
Speaker 1: Basically, I don't know if there's no trial yet as far as I'm aware. Other than being arrested for the desecration of a corpse or whatever.
Speaker 2: Is it just those two arrested story?
Speaker 1: There were seven people total?
Speaker 2: Seven people, Okay, As of right now.
Speaker 1: We're still waiting for the autopsy report and Amy.
Speaker 2: Why is it taken so long?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But I mean, once the autopsy report comes out, we could find that murder was involved. Someone else could have been saying like I want to be mother God and taken her out. It could have been malnutrition that she wasn't taken care of. It could have been that she had cancer. We don't know. We're at the point where we're just waiting for the autopsy report. And yes, it's been a few months, so I would assume that it's going to be coming out fairly soon.
Speaker 2: Like just the picture that you painted, this whole thing just sounds so undesirable to me that it's almost shocking that like they got people.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they did, because, like I said, in their live streams, they're they're ranting, they're raving, they're they're drugged up, they're drunk. There's there's live stream videos of them trying to reform these kids who haven't really been disciplined of parents who are now coming into the group, and they're putting him in time out. They're just locking him in closets for a couple of minutes. It's like it goes over that. Yeah, it's that's that's imprisonment. That's not time out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's another video where Amy is seen, uh I wouldn't say beating her cat, but she is seen shaking and holding her cat up in this gruff neck being very aggressive with her animal.
Speaker 2: Oh she's just a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she they do this on their live stream or did it on their live stream openly and willingly.
Speaker 2: It's just like literally people wanting just the idea of a better life so strongly, Yeah, that they will almost just do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what this group took advantage of.
Speaker 2: There are other ways, my friends, but.
Speaker 1: Again I don't think. I mean, there is to some degree where they took advantage, like, for example, spending money fucking moving to Hawaii that was donated to you labor labor. But I do literally think that they believe their own lies. They would make up some fucking lie and say, yes, we are divine, we know, and they're just making it up and they believe it. They believe that they just know.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: So I think they're a victim of their own circumstance to a degree. However, they still fucking trash, They still did all this, They still rope people in and did some fucking weird sick shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably, And you, I mean, you named the one person that was embarrassed and stuff, But I bet you there's so many more.
Speaker 1: I bet you there's so many more.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: So that's the story of Amy Carlson and the cult. As far as I'm concerned, love.
Speaker 2: Has won and literally everyone's shutting off this podcast and going to the doctor. Phil episode now.
Speaker 1: It'll be linked below. It's it took two episodes because it was like two half episodes, but it's a pirated version on YouTube. I got down there. It's all stable together. It's about an hour long. It was worth the watch.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting.
Speaker 1: They talk with Amy's family, some of her followers, they talk with an author who's right in to cult psychology and everything. They talked to Amy herself. It's it's an interesting episode.
Speaker 2: And her poor kids. They just popped in my head. Yeah, she's three kids, she does, So there you go.
Speaker 1: That is love has won, and I don't think in that sense love did not win.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, not at all. So it's wild.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys out there can stay wicked, but don't stay quite as wicked as this group because they're fucked up. Yes, and we'll see you in the next episode when maybe Nicole's feeling a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe my voice will be better. Let's see.
Speaker 1: We got one week fingers crossed. Okay, all right, Well until then
Speaker 2: Peace, stay wicked.