Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you are listening to Bush your brain power. I am the brain expert. The reason I became a brain expert was because I saw my Grandma Doddy slowly deteriorate from Alzheimer's disease. It happened over forty years, right, and I don't want that to happen to you. So I became a brain expert so I can educate people to let them know how to take care of themselves so they don't need doctors or drugs or medicaires or surgeries. Right, there's no magic pill that's going to just heal the brain. But you got to maximize your potential. You gotta get all the blood flow, you gotta get the oxygen. We want all the neurotransmitters to work properly. We need more connections between the areas of the brain. We need stem cells, we need mitochondria. We need to produce inflammation. We need to make sure we don't have any plaques there's lots of stuff that we need to do to keep the brain in tip top shit. Remember, the brain controls everything. So that's one of the reasons why I became a brain expert as well, is because I can help all different types of people because your brain controls everything. Your brain controls your blood pressure, so lots of people come to me with abnormal blood pressure. Blood pressure usually is too high because people are in stress mode, a lot of anxiety. I've never seen so much stress and anxiety like the past four years, and it doesn't seem like it's getting better. I'm actually writing a book called Boost Your Brain Power, The Eight Essentials to Conquering Anxiety without Medication. It should be done by the end of the year. I'm writing it for two main groups. One group are the children, people in school, the younger generation. You know, this younger generation. We need to help them deal with the stresses of everyday life. It used to be, you know, after school, you'd go out, you'd basically be on your own, play with your friends, and we learned about conflict and how to resolve conflict. But if the parents take care of all the conflict for the kids, then they become less resilient and they can't handle stress. We need to be able to handle our stress better. If you have too much stress and the anxiety, worry too much, mind's racing, overthinking everything, overwhelmed, and if you get all that, that could lead to panic. Panic attacks where your heart starts, beating, starts sweating, feel like you're going to pass out, can't sleep, can't eat, very stressful. The cortisol levels are going to increase. Cortisol is the stress hormone that also deposits belly fat, interrupts your sleep cycle, messes with your grinal gland, and can give you fatigue and low energy. So we don't want cortisol high at night to get in a good sleep cycle. Cortisols should be high in the morning. Testosterone is high in the morning, so when you wake up, that's the time to exercise, the time to get your work done, to meal prep, to read, check your emails. The morning is the time to get stuff done. At night, we want our cortisol levels to go down, so you want to give them all the lights, turn off the computer, turn off your cell phone, turn off your iPad. We want to make sure all stimulation goes down. Don't eat at night. If you eat at night, that's gonna stimulate cortisol, that's gonna mess with your sl You want at least four hours between your last meal and bedtime. So idealistically you want to sleep from ten pm to six am, because you're eight hours of sleep. And idealistically you want to eat from ten am to six am, and therefore you have four hours from six pm to ten pm where you're not having any food. Now your food could be fully digested. So when you sleep, you get in that deep sleep, You get in that rest indigest mode that relaxes your brain, reoxygenates, it heals. The sleep and the rest is very important for your healing, for your gut, for your immune system, your hormones. We need to relax everything. And cortisol is stimulated by light and food. That's why we turn off all the electronics, don't eat, dim all the lights. And also to get a really good night sleep, you want to walk outside for ten minutes during sunrise and ten minutes during sunset. That sets your circadian rhythm. Now, if you travel and like I'm going to Europe this week and it's an eight hour time zone change, so I have to be outside for eight hours for my body to adapt. So if you go to California and it's three hours, as soon as you get there, walk outside for three hours so your brain can adapt to the time zone and see where you are. Then it releases cortisol at the proper time and releases melatonin at the proper time. Melatonin helps you to sleep. But never take that as a supplement. Right. If you take melatonin as a supplement, then your brain says, oh, I don't need to produce it on its own and the systems don't work properly. Okay, you should really only take supplements if you need it. Okay, don't do it to treat a symptom. When you treat symptoms or in that medical mindset, right, so I have a headache, take this pill, I have painting, take this pill. It's not good to be in the medical mindset where you want to just treat the symptoms, put a band aid over it so you don't feel what the brain is telling you. So you don't want to be in that mode. You want to be in the mode is thinking what is the rude cause of this problem? If I have a headache, what's the root cause? Is it my muscle tension in my neck. Do I have a nerve that's being interfeedd with Am I not getting in a blood flow? Is it something that I'm eating? Do I have inflammation? Is there a sinus pressure? So you want to get to the root cause of it. It could be as simple as you're dehydrated, and that's all you have to do. And many patients that we've cured their headaches just by getting them to drink sol water water with pink in the lay in salt. Always drink water on an empty stomach. That way gets absorbed. And stop drinking out of these plastic water bottles. Those are endocrine disruptors. The plastics leak into the water. Get yourself a nice filter and start using glass containers or stainless steel water containers. Those don't leach any chemicals into the water. When you get a filter for home, you just gotta make sure you have to change those filters. Every company is different. You just gotta look at the directions and see how often you have to change it. Some of them have sensors, so there's all different types of there. Now you're supposed to drink half your body weight of water in ounces So if you want one hundred and twenty pounds, you have to drink sixty ounces a day. And we said drink the solae water with the salt, drinking on an empty stomach, drinking a half hour before each meal. Water is very good for your Skin's good for your digestion, it's good for your brain. Think of your brain like a grape while it's dehydrated, shribles up to a raisin. If you want your brain to shrivel up like a raisin, then be dehydrated. Don't drink water. Other things that dehydrate you. Your coffee that's a diuretic. Alcohol dehydrates you. So you gotta be very careful with all these drinks that are you dehydrate. So just picse you're drinking liquid doesn't mean you're getting hydration. The only liquid you should really be drinking is water. Juice is not healthy either, So it's much better to eat the orange than to drink the orange juice. Eat the apple, don't drink the apple juice. So juice is all the sugar, the fibers were all the nutrients, and the good stuff is so juicings no good. The blendings. Okay, don't blend with milk, though you know, just add ice or water or something like that. The blending, you know, you really want to eat the vegetables and the fruit whole and eat with your hands as well. Okay, these are just little tips that are going to boost your brain power so you function better, feel better, and live a better lot more when we come back from the brick.
Speaker 3: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor can Chaplin will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplan, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. So I am the brain expert. Don't come to me if you're looking for medicine. I'm not the type of doctor that prescribes madicin. I'm not the type of doctor that does surgeries. So I'm a very holistic and integrated doctor. I'm a functional doctor, a functional neurologist. Right, So if you come to me with Parkinson's, I'm not going to write the prescription for the el dopa. I'm going to improve the function of your brain. So your balance improves, you don't have any falls where tremor reduces, the coordination improves, your depression decreases, your posture improves. So we're going to work on improving your function, even your brain and your memory. Right, So don't think that as you get older your memory gets older, your memory gets worse. That's a lie. Just because your brain gets older, it doesn't mean your memory gets worse. You've been misled. Youable life. So what you want to do is actually improve your memory as you get older. But the key is to learn new things, novelty. How many people, especially senior citizens, are learning new things every day.
Speaker 3: Not many.
Speaker 2: They're comfortable with the things they've been doing for their whole lives. And you stop learning. The day you stop learning is the day your brain deteriorates. When you stop drinking water, your brain deteriorates. When you drink alcohol, You're brain deteriorates. Right, So we want to destroy our brain cells. We want to make sure the good, healthy brain cells. There's a way to eliminate the brand the bad brain cells. It's called autophogy. Auto need sell pagings eat. What that means is you eat yourself. You eat your bad brain cells, and you need detached from them. The best way to accomplish autopogy is a minimum forty eight hour fast. So I like to do it on a weekend. We're not working, you don't have a lot of activities. Get take it easy. So the last meal is Friday night, and then you don't eat anything Saturday, don't eat anything Sunday, and then you break fast Monday morning. And it's good to break fast with something very easy to digest, like fruit. Fruit's the easiest food to digest. It takes only twenty minutes. So whatever it is, got some blueberries, some strawberries, mangoes, something easy at apple. Fruit is very easy to digest. You don't want to go straight in for a big piece of steak, meating potatoes that's gonna be very hard to digest. And keep it simple. Now when you fast, don't do anything dangerous like go shopping, usingle driving and lifting on these heavy bags and traveling. And you know you got to be where David. You can just chill and relax, listen to some music, read a book, go outside in the yard and draw a picture of a tree, talk to some old friends, drink lots of water. But if you have a neurologic condition, that could really help to clear out the bad brain cells autophogy. The Nobel Prize for medicine was on that a few years ago. It works very well. And if you have intestinal problems, it works very well. For that. You have a lung problem, it works very well with that. So you climb your brain, you climb your lugs, get your gut, give your liver chance to work properly. Fasting can benefit you many many ways, right, but you gotta do it responsibly. I also like doing intermittent fasting. That's where you fast sixteen hours every single day. We were talking about that before. Where you eat from ten am to six pm, so that's eight hours of eating, sixteen hours of fasting. You eat during the daylight hours ten to six that's when you're most active, when you need the most energy. We eat for energy, So why are you gonna eat it at night? That's what most people do, don't eat that much during the day and they eat a lot at night. Well, we don't want a lot of energy at night. We want to relax at night. So that could interrupt our, that can affect our energy levels, and so be careful with thinking that it's healthy to fast all day and eat at night. That might not be the best move, especially if you have anxiety, like we were talking about before. So if you have a lot of stress, a lot of anxiety, and you go long hours during the day without food, I feel put more stress mode to raise your blood pressure even more. You gotta be slart. We need a doctor's guidance. I had to stick around to the end of the show, and we're gonna give you a gift we could take advantage of to learn a lot about your own health and how to heal in a holistic and integrative way, without any drugs or surgery. The power that made the body heal the body we just have to unleash its potential. If you give it horrible fuel, then it's not gonna perform it optimal levels. And what do you mean by horrible fuel? Junk food, alcohol, coffee, sugar, dairy, gluten, all the pastries, the cookies, the cakes, bread and bagels and croissants, and all the cereals, all the package stuff, all this stuff with preservatives, all this stuff with food dies. That's not good fuel. Real fuel delivery to the brain and the bodies. Just one ingredient food and apple, broccoli, egg fish, turkey, one ingredient food, walnuts, geius, heeds, cucumbers, right, one ingredient. You ever see a loaf of bread, look at the ingredients. You never look at the cereal they're eating. Look at the ingredients. I mean there's lots of crap in there. You got to avoid all the toxins in your environment. You can't avoid one hundred percent, So the ones that you can, you gotta work on. Right, So when you have cookwaar, don't use the taplon you know in the anti stick pans, don't use the aluminum those leech in to the foods that you're eating. You stainless steel. That's the safest way to cook. It's more expensive, harder to clean. But at your health you're talking about. Nothing is more important than your health. Will I save a few minutes cleaning, but you want to get Alzheimer's disease. Choice is yours. It's worth taking those extra few minutes to avoid aluminum. It's worth taking those extra few minutes to avoid the toxic emicals that cause cancer. And you take those few minutes to clean your fruit and veggies too. Take a big bowl after you go shopping, bowl of waters tick like fruits and veggies. Put some baking so it super simple. Baking so it's cheap, takes everything out more than the stuff that could clean. It's super cheap, right, baking, soda, vinegar, lemon, There's lots of cleaning products that are really cheap, say and effective. They just gotta be smart about your health. Don't do what everyone else does. You gotta be the one percent. If you're the ninety nine percent, you end up like everybody else. So you gotta think differently, think outside the box and outside the box. It's just using logic. Actually right, it's just logical to let me eat real food. I've slept with all these preservatives and food dyes and artificial sweet weears and flooding, anywhars and cabicals. Common sense right now, we call that, or get it. In other countries they call it food. Just eat real food, pretend like your hunter gatherer. That's giving yourself good fuel. Then you get the water, get your sunlight, get your oxygen at your fuel delivery to your brain. And then you got to avoid the white foods, the sugar, the flour, all the grains, the milk, all the dairy products, some oy, all those bad oils canola oil, sunflower oil, sapflower oil, corn oil, vegetable oil. Those are all toxic. Stay away from those seed oils. It you want to function better, feel better, and live better. Why this is doctor Eric Kaplan more, when would come back from the break.
Speaker 3: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases. That this is the show for you. Don't misboost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Kaplan, you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot com.
Speaker 2: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Don't wait till something bad happens to start working on it. Don't wait till your foot starts hurting to then get help with it. Start working on your balance and your alignment now before it becomes a problem. Can you stand on one leg for twenty seconds? If you can't, you have an issue. We need to check out your brain stick around to the end of the show and tell you how to do that. Okay, have you taken the Mocha test Moca. If you can get less than a twenty six on the Mocha test, you need to check out your brain. That meachs have a memory problem. You don't want to get Alzheimer's dementia, and then start working on it. Do it now. It takes forty years to develop. Get your brain evaluated. Now, wait till the end of the show. I'll tell you how to do it. Look at your posture. Is your head above your shoulders with your head too much forward? Give it an ataligic lean. Don't wait till your neck pain and back pain starts hurting to work on your posture. Work on it now. Don't wait for your eyes to get bad and then you need to get glasses. Work on it now. That's the king. You gotta prevent it. Do your posture exercises now, do your memory exercises, now, do your eye exercises, now, do your balance exercises.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Wait, don't wait for a heart attack. Start working on your part oright rivy blockage, and then you need to get a surgery. Come over with the program. Aerobic and anaerobic exercises, cardio and weight resistant exercises. Get your heart working better, get your blood flow. Going a sedentary lifestyle is the worst thing for your brain. Start doing the twenty rule. The twenty rule, it's every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds, you walk twenty feet and you look twenty feet away. Good to your eyes, good your heart, for your brain, good for your mood. If your energy never sick for more than twenty minutes straight, yeah, I would be taking a plane. I always get the aisle, it up the bathroom, frump bathroom to the back bathroom, walk my kids to the bathroom, help my wife get something out of the suitcase, the container where they store all the bags. Any reason to get up and move the body. So when I go to a seminar, I always sit on the edge. I can just kind of stand up, live around a little bit, bring my note but with me so I can case and they say something important. You know, you don't want to be rude and disrupt. So I just sit on the edge. Set up your life where you can move your body. It's very importan. Sitting is then near smoking, So you gotta do the twenty rule.
Speaker 4: Unless you don't care about diabetes, Alzheimer's, heart disease, cancer, you want to prevent those big four, you gotta start doing the twenty rule.
Speaker 2: That's working on prevention. Don't wait till things are bad then start working on that. But you can do it. You just gotta work. It's easy stuff to do it, but it's also easy not to do. And I found the key is the morning. You gotta get off to a good start. You gotta wake up early and get stuff done or the rest of the world gets up. Get that morning power hour going where you exercise, you drink your solat water, You go watch the sun rise. You read a little bit of your book, write a little bit in your journal, meditate a little bit, meal prep, get everything ready, look nice, spell, nice, brush your teeth, shower, make your bed, clean your closet. Imagine you do that every morning. How much better your life would be, how much more energy you have, how much more your memory would improve. Then you add the twenty roll to that. Then you do that ten to six intermittent fasting and ten to six sleeping. Your eight hours a night's easy to do. You could do it. Anybody could do it. Just living a normal life how they lived forever, or all the cell phones and smart TVs and computers, all these fancy led lights. Let's go back old school. Keep it dark at night, right during the day. Work during the day, relaxed during the night. That keeps your brain strong, keep your heart strong, keep your immune system strong. They were always looking to keep our immune system strong. That way you can fight off the bacteria and the viruses. I'm not a big fan of all this antibacterial stuff, Like taking all these antibiotics they rum in your gut microbio. I'm like, all this pirell kills over all this good bacteria. And I don't like all this mouth wash bill stuff that you need in your mouth. I don't like to alcohol everything, all this antibacterial lotions and soaps and sprays. Your body is mostly bacteria, and when you take all this stuff, you're killing all these good bacteria. And your best defense against bad bacteria is good bacteria. That's why I'm not a big advocate of antibiotics. I am a big advocate of probiotics. I'm four bacteria. We want bacteria. I let my kids play in the dirt, all right, you want good bacteria. And more bleach, more alcohol, more medication, anti bacterial lotions and all this stuff. It actually kills off a lot of the good things that you need. Same thing with the cholesterol medication. You know, is it necessarily bad to have your cholesterol at two hundred?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me that it's pretty good, especially if your HDL is pretty good, you have a good ratio. Cholesterol is good related to hormones, relate to sell membranes. There's a lot of positive activities that it does. But you just like good bacteria, they do a lot of good things. Cholesterol does a lot of good things. Yet statins are the most prescribed drug. Lipatort is number one. Guess what statins call us dementia. So we're prescribing one and more statins every year. We're getting more and more dementia every year. Guess what also causes all cyber's diabetes. It's a food pyramid, and they told us to eat ten to sixteen servings of bread and grains every day. So recipe for diabetes and create the sanentary lifestyle where everything's at the computer, you don't have to move anymore. So you got fich a toast for breakfast, or cereal or oat meal or bagel, green cheese, waffles or pancakes, corn flakes. These are typical breakfasts and those are awkward to cause diabetes. For lunch, you have more bread, sandwich, Well, you have some French fries, some rice, right, potato, potatoes, pasta. I think it's NonStop stuff that's causing diabetes. And if you have diabetes, you were likely to get intouopathy. A lot of people have nerve problems. So if we want to fix the nerve problems, we're not going to give them a medication to hide the nerve pain, but actually work on the rude cause of work on their diabetes and decrease some of those carbs and starches and sugars. Get rid that sanitary lifestyle. Get them exercising more, go to bed earlier with the brain function on another nervous system which controls the pancreas. Make sure they don't have autoimmune by attacking itself. Wait, so there's so many things that can be done to reverse diabetes, but you gotta work for it, right, So I'll give you the met forming, but they teach you how to help yourself. But you're the one that's got to go home and do it and perform it. You want to function better, feel better, and live a better way. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. You're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 3: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan Brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplan, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information. Function better, feel better, and live a better lie. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you are listening to brush Chip brain power. We're talking about prevention is better than most cures. In fact, sometimes the cure is worse the condition. What I mean but that sometimes the surgery messes you up more. Sometimes the medication side effects aren't worth the benefits of curing your condition. Well, in fact, there's never been a cure for any disease. So if you have high blood pressure, you take high blood pressure medication. It's not like you just take it for a month and then you're off and then your blood pressure stays low. No, it's not a cure. Just keeps you alive a little bit longer, so you can keep paying for your blood pressure medication. Right, the diabetes medication, is it a cure? Just keeps you a little bit alive longer, right, if I'm getting amputated or going blind. Now, a lot of these diabetes medications are being used.
Speaker 2: For weight loss or what is it o zepic right now, what they're not telling you is that these medications, although you lose weight, what's happening. You're losing a lot of muscle mass and you become weak and fragile, sick. So is the cure worse than the condition? Is weight worth getting weaker, the brain getting worse, your gut getting worse, the muscles shrinking, your bones becoming osteoporotic. Is it worth it just to look a little bit better or is it a better wag? And maybe I could lose my weight by eating a little bit healthier, by reducing my stress levels, by going to bed a little bit earlier, having better nutrition, less sedentary lifestyle, more exercise. You know, maybe it's possible that you could reverse it naturally. It might take a little bit longer and a lot more work, but it's a permanent effect, right. They don't say, oh, just take this medication, lose the weight and stop taking the medication. They don't say that, because it's gained it right back and probably you'll gain back more. They want you on that medication for life. Anything, want you on that, Oh, zepch for life, on the heart medication. I have blood pressure for life, less well ned for life, blood thin here for life, thyroid medication for life. They like that. That's what they want. That's what I want. That's what my patients want. My patients come to me because they want to get off this medication. They want to be the one percent, not the ninety nine percent. That's not all these meds, of all these side effects. A lot of the antidepressants cause weight gown. Okay, how is it worth it? A lot of the anxiety meds cause suicidal thoughts or violent tendencies. Is it worth it? The Parkinson's medication causes what's called a Tardi dyskinesia. So although it might slow down in the hand tremor, then it creates another movement disorder where the lip starts moving or the head starts moving, and then the parkings of space to say, hey, it wasn't worth it, right, The cure is worse than the condition because I'd rather have a hand tremor than if face head tremor or lip tremor, because that's more obvious. People always looking at your lips and your head and your face. They're not looking at your hands. Right, So is the cure worst of the condition. When doing any medical procedure, may any medical intervention, you measure the risk versus the reward, and you make a big list what are the risks? One of the awards. The doctors might not tell you the risks, but you could look it up easily online. Way, what are the risks? Were the commercials and they list all the side effects? It's pretty crazy, right, Well, there's a rule in America where you're allowed to advertise from pharaceutical companies. Every country in the world has banned pharmaceutical advertising except the United States and New Zealand, so in two countries in the whole world that allow it. That's due to greed, too much money. Pharmaceuticals pay off everybody to write the rules, so they benefit very scared. They have so much power, these pharmaceutical companies. They run the CDC, the ACDA, who all the ones that are telling you to take all their products. It's called a conflict of interests. That's why I stop believing these three letter groups associations, Chris. They're book and paid by the pharmaceutical corporations. Are US government is paid by these pharmaceutical corporations. You see these governors and presidents just pushing the drugs, and I was saying, it's like they're doing advertising for the pharmaceutical companies. All the news outlets they're controlled by the pharmaceutical brought to you by advisor Mike, So are we really getting the news? Are we getting what these pharmaceuticals will want you to be scared of so you take their product? Something you gotta think about, So start living more natural life. They don't need these drugs. You don't need these doctors. You don't need all these tasks and these hospital visits. In enjoy life, there's twenty four hours in a day. Eight hours should be sleep, from ten to six eight hours should be work. That to six and eight hours should be fun. Joy life. Know your family, know your friends or the outside world. Go on vacations, experience new places, learn new things, have experiences, not materials. You'll never remember the materials, but you will remember the experiences. Now, how do you know if your brain needs help and which part of the brain and how do you help that specific part of the brain if it needs help. Well, what I would suggest is to do three tests, and we're going to give a gift to you guys, So stick around to the end and explain the three tests. The first test, it's called a qEEG brain mapping that measures your alpal waves, your beta, your data, your delta. Alpha's how you normally are. Beta is what you really got focus and think and remember. I think it is when you're daydreaming and la la land and delta's when you're sleeping and in a relaxed state. So it measures all these brainwaves. Just like you could do an EKG that measures your heart waves, we do a q EEG that measures your brain waves, and based on the location of the abnormal brain waves, can tell us what's going on in your brain. You have depression, you have anxiety. Do you have short term memory loss, long term memory losss. Do you have working memory problems, sequential memory problems. Do you have problems with sleep insomnia? Do you have troubles with shifting tests, confusion, brain fog? You have issues with punctuality, organization, motivation, executive functions. You have sensory problems, ringing in the ears, floaters in the eyes, balance problems. Do you have issues with your posture, your gait. Do you have issues with your acetocholine or your dopamine, your thyroid. Do you have issues with your intestines. Do you have a concussion or heavy metal poisoning or TBI or a pathology, or you know, some sort of encephalopathy. So the q eing G brain mapping picks this off. It's normally five hundred dollars for the first seven people to call, text or email, You could get it for only twenty one dollars. The next test is called a V Energy Video mistography. You wear these goggles and they have infrared cameras on them, and they measure your eye movements fast and slow and up and down and to the left and to the right, and they measured with dark and with light, and with head movements and with different canal positionings. And it literally records all the different eye movements and the speed and the accuracy and the latency, and they could tell us which areas of the brain are overactive and which are underactive. You know, if it's overactive, you might have anxiety or panic, or insomnia or the miserraisinger ADHD or OCD or always ruminating on negative thuts and you know, always distracted, or it might be an underactive brain fatigue, low motivation, freshing, bad memory, I think, well, foggy your focus. The VG picks this all up so we know which areas we need to relax and which areas we need to stimulate. That test is also normally five hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email you can have that test for only twenty one dollars as well. The last test is a one on one with me, yours truly, Doctor Eric Kaplan where I check out your heart, your lungs, your gut, oxygen levels, your memory, how you walk, how you talk, how you move, how your posture is, your range of motion, your muscles, your nerves, your bones, your circulation. That test is normally five hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get that for only twenty one dollars as well, And if you want, you could get all three on the same day, even for twenty one dollars each, for a total of only sixty three dollars. So instead of paying one thousand, five hundred dollars, you literally only have to pay sixty three dollars. There's no obligation, there's no catch. It's more of a get acquainted visit so that you don't have to worry about any commitment or any financial strain, just to see if you're fit for the practice. Okay, So that is twenty one dollars each of the three tests. The phone number to call is sixty four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplinbrainebody dot com. For more information, you could go to our website Apple DC dot com. If you're interested in getting my book Boost your Brain Power, a guide to improving your memory and focus. You could go on Amazon and just look up Boost your Brain Power. Brain Power is one word by doctor Eric Kaplan. There's a picture of a big blue brain with like electricity coming out of it. A very good book. It's the seventeen Ways to improve your memory and focus based on the neuroscience, so you can prevent Alzheimer's and dementia. We're lso on social media. You could go on Facebook. Our page is Kaplin Brain and Body. Instagram it's Kaplin Brain Body. On YouTube, we check out our videos like subscribe, get the notifications, it's Kaplin Brain and Body. And on TikTok it's doctor Eric Caplan. So hope you guys enjoyed this show so you can function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. I will see you next week.
Speaker 3: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases. That this is the show for you. Don't misboost your brain power with Doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Kaplin, you can call his team at two O one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot com.
Speaker 1: The proceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.