Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Howdi folks? Your host double j back here, host of Operation GCD not the Vice President for another Fridays with my co host Nick from the Occult Rejects. Nick Kay doing, sir?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: I wait?
Speaker 1: Doing well? Doing well? Excited for another Fridays with our guests here, Hearty Love, host of the Unfiltered podcast. How you doing, Heidie, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Other than this voice, you know how it is that Yeah, joined.
Speaker 1: Us here for a Fridays. I'm definitely excited, as you know, as a former Mormon myself for the first twenty years of my life, I'm excited to talk Mormon stuff. And as I point out to you, like I got a lot of Mormon stuff going on in my family tree too, So that's some some something I want to talk about regarding the origin story or the the uh the church's official story of the origin story of the Mormon Church, which I have a good I've uh kind of collected a large volume of, you know, circumstantial evidence that claims that's bullshit. So definitely excited to talk to you about that. But uh, at the Unfiltered Rise is that that's kind of your main that's your wheelhouse, right, parabolittics and Mormon biz, right, yep.
Speaker 2: I love anything that gets down the rabbit hole and gets me lost. Unfiltered Rise everywhere podcasts are served. I definitely am all about the JFK right now, not just I could care less really who pulled the trigger? I just want the background, right, right, and so yeah, all that stuff, and of course Mormons, because they're always involved, They're everywhere, They're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Nick, I'm obviously partial, but I I thoroughly enjoyed the series we've recently done here with with Heidie on the Occult Rejects. Regarding all this more politics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is some deep stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean really taking her series in Justin's series, I I should tell you right there, something severely wrong. It's the situation, right, it's not through yah.
Speaker 2: Oh boys, a religion relative well, go ahead, and Nichols said, it's not a religion.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's so well, I mean it's something orright, it's an ancient alien cargo cult.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the one thing that I find fascinating with all these topics from the nineteen sixties and seventies surrounding Howard Hughes permadex JFK ll RFK stuff. All this stuff, you know, seems relevant still today given the characters involved.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh for sure, Roy cones all over that. And then we get that who does that go to? Not the vice president but the president?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, kidding, weird.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about that picture you share, what you shared on that last show. We were talking Cone when he's got done. I think it's Roy's fifty second birthday at Studio fifty four.
Speaker 4: Yes, people said that's fake. It's true. You guys can look that up. It's real.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: He dressed up for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that's I'm familiar with that. That whole party, that's the Studio fifty four party for his birthday. I mean it's a in studying Roy Cone because David Burka once claims he was a member of the process, so you know, in an assignment memorandum in the nineties, you know, so you know that obviously I was interested in coming beforehand. That that you know, takes up a few notches from perm index to the Son of Sam, you know, apparatus in the seventies to the Lord knows what else in that in that scene that he was involved in. You know, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pooh harch comes up, and who's pooh Harrich like attached with this whole thing with the other guy that kept Bryant and then Bryant's attached with the Boston strangler.
Speaker 4: I just say, it's everybody, right, all of them.
Speaker 1: Who do you think who do you think replaced Roy Cone in the network? Right? He died back in ninety six, right of aids. He obviously someone replaced him in the you know that that that scene or that Colt scene or the gay underground Mafius scene, whatever you want to call it, or this wetwork guy. See, I mean he was connected to everything. He was the legal counsel for the McCarthy hearings.
Speaker 2: That's right, dirty deeds done, dirt cheap, He's all over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's everywhere, man.
Speaker 2: And you know it could be somebody that is religious, right, because he did have a huge religious background, despite not being religious himself. Right, they owned a bank, They had a Jewish background.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what about Roger Stone? You think that's introduced Donald and Roy Cone? Right, was Roger Stone?
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's that's why they met.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Nick, you.
Speaker 2: Think replaced the old the old cone where he knows where all the bodies are.
Speaker 3: I don't know even guess who could be doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of the spiag the Mob, and not not too far separated from all this cult business, there's a fella in Hollywood called Norby Waltters. He did something for like fifty years called the Best Dress whatever the Emmys or name whatever, god forsaken a word show they do there. But this it was big and popularizing fashion and stuff like that. You know, he was he was the go to guy. Well, when he passed, he passed the torch on to Roger Stone, which I find interesting because Norby Walters was deeply connected to the Mob. In fact, he did my long old Michael franchisee the guy who's the underboss to the the c Columbo crime family, and I say the under or Sunny Francheese would do such weird things as financing the film Deep Throat in nineteen seventies through the first Philography, which which premiered that he processed Church Theater in West Hollywood, so a lot. It's not that far off from all these weird activities, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, just new players all the time. Yeah, they just get new bodies in there, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Roger Stone seems uniquely like sitting in a weird position politically, kind of you know, underworldly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, the underground.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a whole nother world that we don't always get to see, but it's definitely there. It doesn't go away. I find it interesting. I wonder where Jared Birchall plays into all this.
Speaker 4: You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: He must financier financial advisor that doesn't deserve to have that position by schooling. He is Mormon, and he is Elon Musk's financial advisor. I do wonder, yes, sir, yes, sir, Wow, that they met at the boring company digging holes together, kind of like our friend Joseph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scout right.
Speaker 4: Oh he's a good boy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Yeah, I'm sure. He served an overseas mission probably.
Speaker 1: Like a good Mormon. Got to get that eagle scout right there.
Speaker 2: It is there, it is, Yep, you gotta do itsman's an eagle scout.
Speaker 1: So what's his relations to Frank William Gay the guy we've been talking about with Hughes.
Speaker 2: Gay is not not a part of him. But I do know the Gay Dynasty lives on. The Gay Dynasty lives on.
Speaker 1: I asked that because, yeah, I didn't really know a lot about the guy. I learned a lot from you in that series. Hey, but I'm scrolling through here at the bottom of this Jared Birchall Wikipedia entryue you know the source of all information on the interwebs, He says here. See also Frank William Gay, an LDS member who was a corporate Are they just making a relative comparison? You think he's he's he is the Elon musk Is Gay was the Hughes.
Speaker 2: I don't know that out. Yeah, I do know that he did get the position very much like he did because he was just I couldn't know.
Speaker 3: You typed it too much.
Speaker 4: I am the worst. It's good.
Speaker 2: It's mostly the boys to me. Yeah. Uh, I sometimes get myself in trouble, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that he was just an errand boy, you know, for Hughes, and then ended up basically running his whole fortune. So dun't at all you know.
Speaker 1: What's sounding a good eagle scout like this Jared Birshall guy. I don't know much about him, So what are your thoughts? Where he came out of nowhere? Huh? He did?
Speaker 4: He They worked at the boring company together, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: All I know is he's unqualified to run the position that he's in, and that he's an LDS guy, very LDS.
Speaker 4: You should look at his picture.
Speaker 2: He looks like he just stepped off the freaking Mormon magazines. R us. It's great. Yes, Yet he's white and delightsome, definitely.
Speaker 1: And also like a good Mormon. He likes to do, he likes to dig for treasures.
Speaker 2: It sounds white and delights them. Look at that smile, just worthy. Look at that guy.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 2: They're the nicest people, don't you know?
Speaker 1: They look like an interesting combo. I don't. I don't see these two fitting in well together. So it does seem like Ivan Gay's relationship to Hughes. I can definitely see that with this guy, right, because gay relationship is that what the gay like the William Gay two men?
Speaker 2: Right? Smart, Okay, I'll stop it.
Speaker 1: It just seems like he's long been a front man, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean he's everybody's like, he's the smartest person ever. I'm like, yeah, he didn't discover any of that stuff, so.
Speaker 1: No, he's never he's never.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Well, he he did help invent the credit card systems to pay for pornography in the nineties with his brother. That was the original X company.
Speaker 2: Well that's the only thing, because he didn't invent any of the restless stuff. He says he did so it.
Speaker 1: Would later become PayPal once Peter tel and the CIA can in with some.
Speaker 2: Money, right exactly. The CIA is always there to back. They are little buddies of the LDS because I think this is what it is. The LDS has three letters and C I, a FBI.
Speaker 4: It fits in.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, there.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean, right, look what money can buy not nearly enough. Oh oh oh, poor Elon. And these are the people that want to clone themselves, y'all. They want to run the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody needs that hairline, Oh my gosh, not even Elon. Clearly he did. He didn't like it either.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's frightening on both ends, honestly, like the other guy's teeth.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But despite despite.
Speaker 4: The looks, we all have our weird little whatever about us.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I don't know that I would clone myself a whole bunch if if there were issues, right, and you weren't smart as everybody thought you were, but who knows. Stranger things have happen. And I did find a strange rabbit hole that I might want to go down before we do the MLK one because I found a weird thing about Howard.
Speaker 4: He's in time.
Speaker 2: Travel, y'all hear about that?
Speaker 4: No, well, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna be deep diving that before I go too far into it. But I'm sure the Mormons pop up, because you know how the Mormons love space, and there was some weird stories that I've heard, so yeah, we'll be we'll be doing that one too. And Martin Luther King of course, like but they're they're involved in all of it all the time. And people are always like, it's the Catholics, it's the Jews, it's the this, it's the that, and I'm like, it's all of them.
Speaker 4: It's all of them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know, only do find interesting. I do not saying that we have to get into this this idea, this theory of mine. But I do think it is something that JJ has even noticed. If you want to start taking certain conspiracies out there that are kind of like hugely believed and so throwing them into people's ideas of what they think their their version of Christianity is, you actually have a lot of people conspiracy theorists podcasts. In my opinion, they are actually a lot more aligned with Mormonism.
Speaker 3: Than they think.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean, you know it.
Speaker 5: Oh sound controversial to saying right now, but I do think if you including certain certain conspiracy theory ideas, you're actually going towards scientology and Mormonism.
Speaker 1: Yep, well they're very nat Scotty's right in that in that respect. You know, el Ron Hubbard and his prison planet, you know, like Alex Jones, like the copy with prison planet dot com.
Speaker 2: We have a prison planet. It's outer darkness. It's the same difference, right, I'm going there.
Speaker 4: Apparently that's what they tell me.
Speaker 1: There's really no hell. There's really no hell in Mormonism. Is there just lower levels of heaven?
Speaker 2: I mean outer darkness is the absence of anything, including your connection with gods. So I guess that would be your own personal hell. But that's very eight here, that's very Steiner.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought I thought it was just like, uh, you had like like heaven, and you had like a little bit a shittier version of heaven and then a slightly shittier version of heaven than that.
Speaker 2: No, that that is true, and then they're for apostates and murderers. So I go with the murderers because that's how bad I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: See what you're saying. Yeah, this is like the tone scale of scientology where all journalists, you know, investigators and homosexuals are all like the bottom of the level tone scale zero or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's basically their hell is is there. That's the scientologist version of hell. When they don't have a heaven and hell, they put you in like a living hell situation because they'll those are the people they hate the world in the world. The most psychiatrists would follow in that category.
Speaker 2: I definitely know Mormons say like, if you're an alcoholic, then you'll be in the lower level and you will want to drink and you'll have a drink and you won't be able to drink, like you'll just be like, ah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, thanks must. I must have tapped out in Sunday school on this this lesson playing, because I don't recall this at all. Heidi, Yeah, this sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Did you remember the Do you remember the video where they were building the Salt Lake Temple and the rocks were flying without any like anybody doing anything. They were magically appearing to the temple and it made the boying sound.
Speaker 4: That's very cool, very naustic. I've got to find that one.
Speaker 2: If anybody knows that cartoon, please send it to me or tell me the name, because it was weird. Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 1: Well, when you talk about all this Mormon parapolitics and all their weird magical stuff, I'm definitely into the weird magical stuff. And I think there's a lot more of that at the origins than we even understand today, because I think their origin story is dubious as can be. And when you're talking all this parapolitics stuff today, I would say, what the more important factor is the Society of the Cincinnati. That's the secret society that started America. Why George Washington and his officers and the descendants of which are all members today. And I would say they've been feuding internally since around oh Serraca eighteen oh three when Aaron Burr murdered the President General of the Society, Alexander Hamilton, and try to take over America. But that's only one example. But you know, other examples are when hereditary members I become running for president or become president. There's an element of the society that does not like that. I think oftentimes it's considered just on freemasonry because folks don't understand the societies. For example, Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon Church, his grandfather was a captain in the Revolutionary War, right, Hetty.
Speaker 2: Yes he was captain Samuel Smith. Yes, he was a part of the Boston Tea Party.
Speaker 1: So if it wasn't Joseph, it was one of his brothers that would have been a member, the hereditary member. Right, So what it seems to be, I assume it was Joseph. When it seems to be when he is running for president, that's just too much. There's an element of the society that doesn't like this. Others other examples would be William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln. They're like, no, this guy's gotta go. Whatever this hereditary member becoming the president is because as a president, you remember, but for some reason they don't seem like hereditary members becoming president for some reason.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't like the divine, divine right to rule, maybe they don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's probably there's probably a bit of the we don't want the whole America to be Mormon, because that was obviously Justph Smith's planned there too when he was running for president, right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you got murdered. How quick was that after he started running to j J.
Speaker 4: Was pretty damn quick.
Speaker 1: They weren't wasting any time with it, right, They were like, this guy's gotta go. So, as you know, the Mormon church story has been brought in a question before, right the origins.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was.
Speaker 1: A book written what in the sixties about the whole salamander business or I'm sorry it was about it was questioning the magic aspects to it. I think it was the stone see your stone, right.
Speaker 5: It was, Yeah, there's something with salamanders. You're right on that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't until the eighties. I don't think that this is the sixties was just the sixties, was a seer stone.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, it was. Why can't I remember his name? I have the book. It's the Magic one with the folk magic. He brings out the folk magic and I can't remember his name right now. But but he did get excommunicated for that.
Speaker 1: And also husband and wife. Right.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, I think he might have started that way, but he was gay. Later it came out that he was gay.
Speaker 1: But maybe we're talking to different people. Are you talking? Is his name gay? Is Wayne?
Speaker 4: No? No, it's not. I'll google my name, you google.
Speaker 2: Yours, Okay, Okay, I'm like, the magic worldview is the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's that one about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Magic? Yeah, the magic of the Mormon Church. It's quite it's a good one.
Speaker 2: You should if you have not read that, you've got to read that by D.
Speaker 4: Michael Quinn.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will definitely read that. I was talking about Mormonism shadow or reality by the Tanners.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, Sandra Tanner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Sandra and her husband Gerald.
Speaker 4: Okay, they are not gay. I'm sorry, Well, they might be.
Speaker 1: I don't know them to be, like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was talking about somebody else, but it does.
Speaker 1: They could also be from the gay family. Then they could be gay gay you never.
Speaker 2: Know double gaye Oh, guys, like this is like decisions where you have the good good bad, bad bad good.
Speaker 3: We have gay straight gay gay everybody.
Speaker 1: We're kidding. So this book went over many subjects and says of a critical view, including the Book of Mormon, the scriptures, Joseph Smith's life, alleged false prophecies, the missionary system, controversial historical incidents and subjects such as the Mountain Meadows massacre, wealth, the priesthood band, polygamy, and many doctrines and practices. So in that book was the first time I ever discovered any ceremonial magic stuff that anyone actually put in print or talked about because I had questions. No one liked my questions about the aliens, and no one liked the questions about the magic. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you wanted to know about Xenu before you got to there for sure. That good questions You can't have skip, you can't have questions.
Speaker 1: I had questions when they wanted tithing from me from my referee and umpiring you know, fees from like fourteen and fifteen years old. Someone narked me out to the bishop. They wanted some tithing. I'm like, let me see some books. You guys got lot more money than I do. Bud, where's all this money going?
Speaker 4: You said that, I'm fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see some books. Here you can see something like, oh my gosh, you can't say that.
Speaker 3: Where did you get that from?
Speaker 1: To be fair about my financial intricacies of level life, I I was. I was managing the US Air Force Military Police budget by the age of twenty nine, you know, at headquarters in DC. So it's kind of just been my thing with money and numbers. But yeah, the Mormons don't like you asking questions like that.
Speaker 4: I would assume they did not like that.
Speaker 2: And plus, don't you know, JJ, you have to go to the temple to ask the questions. In the temple room where you're busy, then you can never ask the questions.
Speaker 4: That's how that works.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they ever let me in a temple. I went to the DC Temple twice. I went to Chicago Temple twice.
Speaker 2: I heard the d C temples. Some shit, it's fancy. They got the president. They got a president office up in that you know that.
Speaker 1: It's really fancy. No, like they have a lot of work going on there.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, they have a full presidential room, mocking a presidential over oval office because someday.
Speaker 4: The church is going to rule America from there.
Speaker 1: And I'm not playing that sounds like the stuff scientology does. L Ron Hubbard's got a room in office and every Scientology, like I don't have every building, but you know, numerous buildings and numerous continents, right, because when he reincarnates, he's got to have all of his old shit, including his old smokes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, See what's.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure jose Just Smith's got some stuff like that, right, you know, maybe bring it me on, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Probably all all the knowledge is in the canes, that's my guess. The dead people canes with the hair.
Speaker 1: So what was the name of this book again?
Speaker 2: You were describing Hotty Oh Magic Worldview by D Michael Quinn. Yes, that is quite and actually it's it's actually better because of the fact that he wrote it while he was an active member for the church. And then they were like, I don't know if they didn't proofread it, like they were like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 4: You're out?
Speaker 1: And so yeah, wait a second, so this was like an officially it started out as an officially sation book.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is just funny. What do you like?
Speaker 2: Troll them right, big time crazy. And then so everybody got a hold of this that I know of. And then I mean they didn't go solemonic magic, which is the truth.
Speaker 4: They made it nicer. They were like, it's folk magic.
Speaker 1: It's just okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They made it sound all like nice, but it no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean there's been other books written since then, right, because I guess Peter Lavenda wrote Hayes after nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 4: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Levenda did a great job. Yes, so he did.
Speaker 1: Which one? Which one do you do? What's comparatively speaking here, Hettie? What do we talk? I mean, I'm going to read this book anyway, And I enjoyed Lavenda's take. But comparatively speaking talking here.
Speaker 4: I mean he's the Mormons, so yeah, he has an upper hand. It's very good, but.
Speaker 1: They give it a very similar similar approach as far as the he.
Speaker 2: Let it out, Yeah, oh, he let it out. I was shocked when I read it. I was like, is this for real?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 2: And and the only thing they did is say, like, no, it's just folk magic.
Speaker 6: Everybody did it back then, don't you know. And I was like, it kind of looks like Solomon it was. It was a wicked phase they went through, That's all it was. Yeah, it was a wicked phase. We wasn't weird clothes and makeup. Yeah, a couple of years we're over it.
Speaker 1: I mean to a certain extent. There was Vermont at that time when he was grown up, was a was a hotbed of magical activities. You can call it folk magic or whatever you want. Today today said's a giant Dick statue.
Speaker 2: Do you know about this statue? Did you see did you see the stone? Oh it's not in Washington, d C? Never mind the one in Washington, d C. Has everybody sent the one? Yeah, you know everybody every state sent a block? Did you see the one Utah sent? It's amazing, I got it, the Washington Monument. Is that what we're talking about? So I think I believe that's true. I'm pretty sure that's right off the top of my mind. But it's one of I'm almost certain. And everybody every state sent a block for a stone for it, and and Utah hadn't become Utah yet, so they sent one that said desert and they've got the all Seeing Eye on it. It's the best you've ever seen. Yeah, yeah, it's awesome. I'm gonna get a picture that story. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's it's the Washington Monument. Really, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's very fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think here's a Salt Lake City fun fact that George Washington. There's I don't understand the ends and the apts or what have you, but there's a whole lodge system within Freemasonry called the George Washington Lodges. Oh and one of them, there's only like thirteen of them, and one of them is Salt Lake City, Utah.
Speaker 2: Of course, you guys know they had a Paracelsian museum here for a while.
Speaker 4: Like a long while. Really damn, yeah they did, Yes, they did see it here. It is.
Speaker 2: We're the worst, Sorry, no, but yeah, no, they really did, and it stayed here for a long time.
Speaker 4: It's very strange. They actually say there's some.
Speaker 2: Alchemical like literal laboratories if you know how to follow the signs, So we should bring Nick here and all of us go on, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: Bring the drone.
Speaker 5: I've said before, even just with my drone, I of court stuff where it's like there's like geometry, there is something going on here with the way stuff is built.
Speaker 4: In part leads straight to like a weird al chemical.
Speaker 3: Definitely things like yeah, I've I've literally I I don't know. I think. I hope to God I saved it.
Speaker 5: But there was like a time where I was even going through like some Grim War or something and like literally found I think the design that is over by new Haven greens Park. It almost looks like a unicersal hextagram, but it's like off centered, it's not exact, and you could definitely tell it's off. And I found like that same symbol in the Grim War, and I was like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: You're like what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I was like, I wouldn't have known that unless I threw it, sent my drone up and saw it myself.
Speaker 2: Well, how about the priesthood symbol being the sign of Mammon?
Speaker 4: You guys like.
Speaker 2: That, what's the sign of what's this the schedule of Mammon? It looks exactly like the priesthood symbol. It's pretty awesome, the sigil of Mammon. Yeah, Google that up. It's missing the internals, but the external of the whole set up geometry wise is exact. And then they just took out the middle. But I bet it's there, and I bet they hit it, which.
Speaker 1: We talking about. Yeah, they stood me pretty good there. I had to get up at five o'clock in the morning for seminary, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: They yeah, for sure, mon yep did the whole four years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so this this is exactly the sign of the Melkezedic priesthood, without the center, without the symbols in the center. But the geometrical signs are exact. If you pull up the Melkezdic the Melkezdic and bring us up in comparison here, it's pretty fun. I've been playing with it quite a bit. I'm like, they're not hiding everything. Well they might be now who knows whatever.
Speaker 1: Things Oh jeez, this is it right here though.
Speaker 2: That's the same image, yep, except not it does not scary part in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: That reminds me of like a ladder. Actually, look at how this looks like a beehive.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah yeah, or to me it even does look like a like very like almost because I just finished doing the notes and finally is I'm going to do it solo recording recording Robert Floyd finally on the Occult Rejects, and he does have a few, uh a few like images where there is like a ladder is going up to like the clouds in the sun, where like an old seeing eye, and not that it's angled the same way, but it does kind of look look like that. It does even possibly look like that a ladder extending to the heavens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't have this in the center, of course, because we can't be that outward. But the actual symbols, the two squares, the stepping stacking stones.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it has that for sure. And also remember we're.
Speaker 1: There, yep, yeah, I see you're I see you're saying it is the general outline, isn't it. Yep.
Speaker 2: They can't put the middle. There's no way they're going to put the middle.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, that's what you gotta learn that they got. They give you the middle later, right, they feel they gave you the down hole after you join exactly.
Speaker 2: They're not going to put that out there for everyone to see. But the shape, as soon as I seen it, I was like oh okay, and we do have the law of prosperity as Mormons, right, what do they teach us.
Speaker 4: So interesting? They are one of the prosperous?
Speaker 1: Or is that the Vulcans?
Speaker 2: They want you to aliens, different alien stuff. They want you to go forward and be prosperous, make money.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, that's how they got out West, right, go for and be prosperous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why does symbol appears ten thousand times in the San Diego Temple?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Why does it? What does that symbol appear ten thousand times? Does it?
Speaker 4: Why does it? Indeed?
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's very interesting, right does it? You start going through it, it's so much fun. It's just like, Okay, it even looks like watch.
Speaker 1: When they put erected on the on the Dick statues, you know what I mean, it.
Speaker 4: Even looks like chocolate are they're erected?
Speaker 1: What we're saying, Nick, what is this symbol to you? Nick? Look at all this look at all this business. It's everywhere.
Speaker 5: When I first start, I don't know why, I don't think it does. But I did think of like the chakras, But I don't think that doesn't match.
Speaker 1: Actually, it is literally ever, at least the San Diego Temple.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all.
Speaker 4: Over the place.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: It's weird, like why like why? But it's just for.
Speaker 2: You know, for people that say they don't believe in astrology or symbols or don't do any of that. It's kind of strange.
Speaker 1: They don't believe in magic.
Speaker 2: Well maybe, but maybe Undergred the magic, right Brigham was like, shut that up, shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so this this was just our grandfather, right, Captain is like you said, is Achel Smith? Yep? Like I said, you'd have been an original member of the Society of Cincinnati in the Massachusetts chapter.
Speaker 2: It's funny that they spelled it that way because anywhere else that I've seen it spelled it's as a e L, like Aziel.
Speaker 1: Well, what what's this? What's this spelling?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: What's that one about?
Speaker 2: I just think it looks less like Azazel. I think they might have tried to make it look better.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 1: But it's a biblical name though, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, it was King David's youngest son.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting that it's also really similar to a fallen angel.
Speaker 1: Well, that is curious.
Speaker 4: That is curious. Indeed, but yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: The Smith would migrate to Sharon, Vermont there in the southern part of Vermont, uh his father Azazel's son there, and then in eighteen thirty over there over by the Finger Lakes of York. As the story goes right, Joseph Smith would would would create what would be known as the Mormon Church. Is that correct? So that is April sixth, eighteen thirty in Fayette, New York. So I find I've always found I found these details interesting in studying the Society and more and early Mormon stuff because obviously Joseph's family being of the Society lineage there with his grandfather and his father and his brother's all being involved in the early Mormon Church. So somebody's a member of the society there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know who it.
Speaker 2: Probably was was Uncle Johnny that was the first professor of Dartmouth.
Speaker 1: It could have been him, sure, sure it was my guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you have this Society family going to Fayette, New York, which is a Society founded town named after General Lafayette, the French leader of the Society. Previously that was named Washington, New York because it was named after George Washington, the American leader of the Society. So obviously this don't I don't have any records there's a mound here where Joseph Smith started this, because once again, the Mormons aren't going to be like, hey, yeah, we started this on a mound right here. They deal with enough mound stuff, considering the hillcomor story right right, right. So what's always been curious to me is so they call it the Church of Christ, right, what's that about?
Speaker 2: Well, so his uncle Johnny at Dartmouth had a church named the Church of Christ before Joseph was ever a thing, and it had, curiously many of the teachings, and they were very Campbell lite in nature. But also I think that Joseph took it a step further. You're mentioning a lot of French influence, and I do believe that Luman Walters possibly influenced Joseph Smith with Martinism.
Speaker 4: And I think he took it to the full level with magic, that's my guess.
Speaker 1: Oh, with the French Society, so the Society Cincinnati was one chapter for the original thirteen colonies, and the French had a chapter. But the French may as well have just been over here too, because France kicked him out of there in seventeen ninety two and they weren't allowed back handle nineteen twenty five. So all those French, yeah, all those French guys, I mean, Napoleon was a French side of the Society of Cincinnati. So he when he took over, he let out the ones, the generals that hadn't been guillotine, like General Lafayette, and they were all they all lived in exile and whatnot. But yeah, the French, the king they put in charge of her, he was also a member of the Society of Cincinnati. He was a turncoat on the rest of his buddies there. He King Louis the Philippe, the second he you know, he was the one who apparently wanted to kill all his buds and put him in jail. But yeah, when Napoleon took over, he was letting folks out and whatnot. But everyone lived over here in exile, even Napoleon and his well, Napoleon's brother. Some arguments have been made that Napoleon lived here in exile as well.
Speaker 2: Very curious, you know, with the story that Joseph Smith claims to be a Merivigian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these all yeah, both sides. These these French folks are all of the same bloodlines, right right, same stuff. All these society all these society families are right, so they all come from the same place.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: In fact, one of the one of the characters I wanted to discuss here was he was a He's a forefather to so many people, including basically anyone who's a Mormon leader. Right and uh And I believe you said this was a forefather to you, right right?
Speaker 4: HOTEI that I was gonna check, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: So I am Campbell's, I am Morgan's, I am Taylor.
Speaker 4: Uh. And I think those are the main three main Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, as far as the early leaders go, he's the forefather to Joseph Smith, Hiram, Wilfrid Woodruff, Oliver Calgary, Harley, P. Pratt, Norson Pratt. Okay, this is John Lothrop. He was the early clergyman there in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. But as you can see, he's the forefather to fillmore Garfield, Grant Roosevelt, both Bushes, Benedict Arnold, oh wow, the Ellis brothers, Ezra Taff Benson of course, will Bill Hiccock, George, the Romney Boys, the Huntsmans. You were talking about the Huntsmons before, m very wealthy billionaire Mormon family who invented styrofoam am.
Speaker 2: I correct, I did not know this one. I know they invented television, which is fantastic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: John Huntsmon's dad had like the exclusive contract with McDonald's for all styrofoam products years ago. Weird they made that big McDonald's money, McDonald tyrophone money.
Speaker 4: Oh why does that not surprise me?
Speaker 1: Chemical company? Right, I don't know if they invented it, but they definitely were making a lot of money from it, right, you know, I mean Clint Eastwood, Kevin Bak and Jake Jill and old Jeffrey Dahmer. Right, So if you if you're descended from this dude, you're distant cousins with Jeffrey Downes.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's all good.
Speaker 1: I'm in that same boat. So you'll see Ulyssi's as grain on there. That's through his uh, his great grandmother, the Huntington that's also one of my fore mothers.
Speaker 4: Oh, I am related to Huntington, I know that for sure.
Speaker 1: So the Huntington's are from are from Lothrop there, the Loathsop. That's what I'm saying. He spawned so many people in this country. It's not he's not the only one of that era, but he's one of the major ones of that area right where you see all these descendants from. But one of his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they spread it around rights.
Speaker 1: One of his descendants through they well, they definitely do that. Especially. You know why there's still some huge families today is it hasn't really changed, I guess right.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 1: So one of Lothrop's descendants there was this fella, Elias Buell. This is my forefather, who was the son of Martha Huntington. He'd been the great great uncle of Ulysses S. Grant. He uh was a major in the revolution out of the Connecticut militia there and uh he would his his unit would serve as a security essentially security force or you know there was no service back then, but a security force for General Washington there in New York City. And Buell's kids would inter marry with his general his boss's kids Jesse Root, who was the general charge of the Connecticut chapter of the Society of Cincinnati. So this dude was connected in those regards, but through through John Lothrop there he's he's only he's not that distantly related from Joseph Smith. Right, he's second cousins I think, three times removed or third cousins twice removed. One of the I think that's what it was, one of those two I did. I did the genealogy theology. Forget the precise ones. I've look that up here as i'm hmmer hammer. But I would say this dude was in the no giving all these other society Cincinnati relations, you know, giving it this dude's connections. But when he dies in eighteen twenty six, I g it's eighteen twenty six. He was. He lived from seventeen thirty seven till well, this is tell me here, wouldn't you die here, buddy, eighteen twenty four in Albany, New York. So by way of Vermont. So he settled to town in Vermont called Huntington, Vermont. You know, there's disputes on how the namesake of it, but he's the guy who had the land grants following the revolution, and it's named after his mother. So in my opinion, anyhow, he ends up dying in Albany. But on his last Will and Testament. Now I don't know when this was written on there. It could have been scribbled in there later afterwards, who knows. But on his last Will and Testament again he dies in Albany, last Will and Testament, he says, don't let the Mormons baptize me for the dead. Good idea, right, But if Joseph Smith is inventing the Mormon Church in eighteen thirty as the Church of Christ, right or just west of Albany in a couple of hours, right, also migrating for Vermont, just like Buell, and also family of Bule, So those migrations were similar time frame as well. The you know, how does Elis Buell you know want to not get back? You know what's he saying? No, no necromancy there, Mormon folk, you know eighteen twenty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am years hm hmm. So who who's who's doing what?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 1: Right? Well? Yeah? What you know what? You know, what is this origin story of the Mormon Church? Right? So what what's the official narrative their? Heidi? You just many folks with the the eighteen thirty version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the one of four at least four that we know of about you were.
Speaker 1: Saying his uncle had a Church of Christ earlier, but then Joseph searched this Church of Christ. So was there any connections there?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do believe so.
Speaker 2: So it's the Dartmouth College connection, which nobody wants to talk about really, and that's that. You know, people say it's a blip that hybrid went there to the Indian School, and I was always like, why is he at an Indian school? Like it never quite made sense to me, And then I started lo king and you know, Nathaniel Smith is actually the doctor that saved Joseph's legg and Lucy Macsmith's book, which, by the way, Brigham tried to burn out of existence. She states that doctor Nathan came and saved his leg, and everybody was kind of like, Okay, why doesn't he have a last name? Well he doesn't because it's her own. Do you think you would forget your own last name? That seems rather strange. Yeah, And so you know that's who she calls on is uncle Johnny Smith and Nathan Smith. Well I figured out probably why number one, Johnny Smith's whole background goes clear into a good basis for a lot of theology, but also the Indian College at Dartmouth was to train them to be basically priests to these Native Americans, so almost a Jesuit school really, and he went there, not for a block, he went for four years and he was almost done when there was a huge problem.
Speaker 4: Remember I said Nathan was a doctor.
Speaker 2: Well, back then, bodies are kind of hard to come by, you know, you're trying to teach people medical things, and so they were known as grave diggers. And you know, it was really weird to think that I know some other people that were diggers and never found any gold. But maybe they sustained themselves another way. They did sleep by Alvin's body for five weeks and ran in the paper that they would be there, and so that makes a lot more sense now, maybe wondering if they made their money a different way. They did run him out of town, and he ran and started another college, a medical school, and this is Nathaniel Smith and runs over to Yale.
Speaker 1: Funny enough, it is an interesting dynamic in the background of this whole family because he's not certainly not a poor farm boy, right.
Speaker 2: No, And these are cut and people want to say, well, this is irrelevant because they're cousins of his grandpa are or something. But I'm sorry, they're from the same area. The uncle Johnny lived like five miles away and the other one lived like thirty miles away. It's it's really not like for where they grew up all in Massachusetts. We get back to you know, inquisition land for this one.
Speaker 1: Well, in comparative analysis, though, the taf family would do the same thing, right. One would go to you know, the north the Northern mount to Vermont kind of regions, one wing one another wing would go to start Yale. One would be prominent Mormons on another wing. Yep, I'm sorry, starting the skull and bones, not Yale, not you know, let's start the skull and bones.
Speaker 4: Skull and bones.
Speaker 2: Well, and then what do they do once we come out here? Yeah, they come and sanction chapter here. Has that ever been done before since? Not to my knowledge.
Speaker 4: So it's because it's their family.
Speaker 1: So so in eighteen twenty four, Joseph is what eighteen years old?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, don't make me math, no, let.
Speaker 1: Me look it up. Now. I think he's I think he's I think he's twenty years old because he had his first he had his first apparent Angel Morona. I came the first time right when he.
Speaker 2: Was sixteen fourteen, they say, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Holy smokes, he's he's a he's an under chira overachiever.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, over achiever. Yeah, look at him, go Urgent Scrier.
Speaker 1: So that's in Sharon, Vermont, right. I'm just the whole journey of these folks take is interesting really if you look at it logistically, you know what I mean, Like he's born over here in Sharon, Vermont. Like I said, Uh, Elias Buelle would be right up over here, just north of there, and they'd migrate over the same pathway over through Albany, New York. Right, I mean these are the old pathways that they just built new roads on. There's you know, we're not we're not inventing new pathways and new roads really over in this country. The old the old foot paths so across America from the Natives became the old stage coach passed and they became the interstate highway system. So nothing new here. But they traveled a great distance, right, I mean from Sharon, Vermont, A Fayett, I mean we're talking almost two hundred and eighty miles or so, and then another you know, sixty or so to fifty five to the Hill Kimora, you know, the Promised Land.
Speaker 2: They did say that they were kind of trying to get away from this scandal about the grave digging, and she owed some people some money. They really gloss over this. You have to look hard for this information about this time frame, because they make it seem like he was born and then they moved and nobody knows why, and that's all and there's this big, huge missing time piece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I often wonder if his cousin Elia's Buell there didn't travel with the whole Mormon crowd out of Vermont. You know, like I said, the town he lived in the Mormon side of the Taff family there, they all settle in up there. So if you go to that town hind to Vermont, it's all Buells descendants and everyone else in there's Taffs, and there's some intermarrying between the two in the town graveyard. So you know, that's what I'm saying. This early Mormon migration out of Vermont seems to me maybe more connected and earlier than we're told, and in a different storyline than we're told. And probably far more magical than we're told.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned the Campbell Lights and relative to Joseph's uncle there, Yes, what's the story? What's the story there? Because Sidney Sidney Rigdon was a Cambelite minister, was he not? He was?
Speaker 2: And he was also his cousin, Yeah, wasn't he wasn't Sydney Rigdon his cousin, I remember directly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 1: To the Bratt boys and uh and uh Caldrey.
Speaker 4: Caldrey is the one I'm thinking of taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caldre I think, yeah, those were those were witnesses, right, his first witnesses of the Golden the Golden blades.
Speaker 4: Right, Yep.
Speaker 1: He recruits, he recruits rigged in over there. Strangely enough, this is how the story again, this is how the story goes. He recruits rigged in somewhere, maybe in around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, it seems.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, Sinny's interesting.
Speaker 1: Am I back that?
Speaker 2: I make it, You're back, You're back.
Speaker 1: I'm back. So I guess ri Rigdon was the minister of a Campbelhite church. They swopped him up in around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I think as the legend goes, and and then these were the earlier these This is most of the congregation of Joseph Smith's early Church of Christ was Sidney Rigden's entire congregation, is my understanding.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And who were these Campbelllightes because they would later spawn the Seventh day Adventists, to the Jehovah's Witnesses and a bunch of other apocalyptic shenanigans.
Speaker 4: Right, yep, they do well.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's always like, hey, the world's going to end, and when it doesn't end, and then like a contingent of those folks break off and they they all agree on a new date in a new leader. It's going to end in this date, you know. And then when that doesn't happen, you know, rinsewa, wash and repeat. There it just keeps going. I guess right, m.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to have a new date. We can't just end things. We're just a little off the change the calendar at.
Speaker 3: Least twenty years, so you can milk people pretty long.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fast forward to the nineties and the interweb connection or interweb ear you get you know, the Purple Road, Black Nike, you know, Hell's or Heaven's Gate, say Hell's Gate, Heavens Gate cult trying to catch a right on a comet, on Hanley's comet, you know, I mean, I mean it's the same theology from these candle lights, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Sidney rigged is interesting. There's a lot of dark theories around Sydney riggedon later and so it gets weird, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's kind of a shadowy character. I've always thought the same thing, Heidi, because he's again you know, they pick him up later on the trip, right, you know, as they're always escaping all these towns for their hoodlum activities, it seems right, that's josephin gang trying to swindle folks out of something, and you know, left and right, so it seems like they're alway getting run out of folks. They picked this guy up along the way and he's like, yeah, you can have my entire congregation. Like what's that about?
Speaker 2: Well, what's it about when you've got all these like kings and Queen's kids and like later down the road, maybe not their direct kids. You know, they got swindled here too. What are they promising everyone?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: So we went to school with at the same school with Hiram, right this.
Speaker 1: So you're familiar with this character. M h nice. So as the story goes, he goes from Church of Christ, picks up Sygney Rigdon, and then somewhere around what eighteen thirty two, maybe they're they're calling it, uh, you know, the you know LDS, the Church of Jesus Christ, the latterday Saints.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So when did the Book of Warmer get written? Oh boy, you know, and when did anyone see that wasn't named Joseph or his cousins or brothers.
Speaker 2: Well, I do know this, they only saw it with their spiritual eyes, and.
Speaker 4: Then anybody later they were like kicked out. You know.
Speaker 2: Everybody that actually said they saw it was excommunicated at some point.
Speaker 3: So eighteen thirty eighteen thirty was the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's right there when he's kicking it off in fe in New York. Then as the story goes, so I wonder whoever, you know, as you're saying, no one got to see the Golden plates, but I wonder when day let folks see the actual Book of Mormon, because I want to. I really question that storyline because they don't pick up Sidney Sidney rigged until some time later after eighteen thirty. And what's the story on Solomon Spaulding because this character runs in my opinion, this manuscript he wrote serves as the basis of the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 2: Well, and he also went to school with Highrum at the Dartmouth Indian College. So and their doctor there, Nathaniel, you know the Chases, you know, the whole chase people like that talked about him being magical and the affidavits and everything we bring forth.
Speaker 4: Well, he marries the Chase girl, the doctor does, so.
Speaker 1: I mean just saying, yeah, so he's an interesting character, right, Yeah. Regdan gets baptized in September of eighteen thirty. They're in New Yorkertland.
Speaker 4: They're all together, That's what I'm saying for sure.
Speaker 1: And well, so Regdan comes from Pittsburgh on his way up to Kurland to meet the Mormons. And this dude's from Pittsburgh, was living in Pittsburgh. Died in the Washington County, right, this is where he died. That's where did was living. And he wrote this thing called are you familiar with this narrative? He wrote this thing called the Manuscript Story of County ott Creek, an unpublished historical romance about the law civilization of mound builders of North America.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they said they just found it, and you know whatever. But they knew these people. It's not like they didn't know these people. It's a lie.
Speaker 1: Oh, they absolutely knew each other, right, they.
Speaker 4: Went to school together.
Speaker 1: So what do you what are your thoughts on this manuscript serving is the basis for the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 2: I think whatever they used to fill in the holes between the magic that they performed, they used. I think that they they were you know oftentimes and I know Nick can attest to this, like when you're reading something that is a magical working, it doesn't have to be a magical looking works, like the people that know the magic will see it there. And that is exactly what I think it is. And I think this was the cover story, like possible, right.
Speaker 1: This is the Warring Natives, Yeah, this is this is this is where that all that narrative cup It's yeah, that's a great way to look at the filler because this is literally the same tale. And again you as you point out, they know the Smith's boys and Hiram was just as involved in all this stuff as his brother Joseph.
Speaker 2: Absolutely he was the he was the one that was almost a priest. So he's like nearly a Jesuit. I mean he knew some things. And Uncle Johnny there the uncle. He was like a master over languages. He knew like thirty different languages. I think they said like it was crazy, and and they just skip over him, like where what the hell happened there? Like if they never had any interaction, that's fine, But where Hiram is literally learning underneath him? And what is Hiram doing? And this is when Joseph's sick and hurt.
Speaker 4: What would you bring home.
Speaker 2: For your brother? What did you bring home for your brother?
Speaker 4: You know, a book? Maybe he owned the local bookstore.
Speaker 1: Some magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said that this got a knic Khan disappeared when they left town.
Speaker 1: So from oh, well they never did. They never left town in any good fashion, did they anywhere they lived? Did they.
Speaker 2: Noop? And they owed they had a reputation yep.
Speaker 1: So the other filler I would say for the Book of Mormon comes from this book and back to the Society of Cincinnati. This is a founding father, Elias Budenow, and he wrote a book called A Star in the West, a humble attempt to discover the long lost ten Tribes of Israel preparatory to the return to the beloff City of Jerusalem. So basically the philosophical and theological basis for the Mormon as you put the filler parts of the Mormon Mormon you know system. And back to the Society of Cincinnati again, this guy was a member O G member, founding father.
Speaker 2: The Society of Cincinnati. Did they practice magic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suspect that's one, you know, I suspect that's one of their big secrets. So I've done actually my attempt at trying to understand not so much whatever their their theology is, but just pointing out the other obvious occult you know, patterns of of their their headquarters building and stuff, and you know, the the the tour, taking the tour, seeing all their tapestries and whatnot. Myself and Recluse, the host of the Farm podcast, we did a tour and we we did our occult and or tour of the Society Cincinnati headquarters. So they're an interesting bunch. They're an interesting bunch.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're Martinists?
Speaker 1: I think they've matched together a number of theologies of an occult fashion in which to make their own so seemingly based upon their own you know, imagery and iconography across their situations. They seem to venerate Diana the Hunting Galley because.
Speaker 2: The French, you know, the French name. I just was like, this makes so much more sense because you know the Martinists and France.
Speaker 1: Well there's there. I don't know a lot about it, so you told me about some of that stuff, so I'll have to look more into how deep it is in the French side specifically, that's where, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's where it mostly was like circulated around.
Speaker 4: Does Lumen Walters come up in this group? Is he a part of this society by chance?
Speaker 1: I don't know that name.
Speaker 4: Oh, Lumen Walters is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, they also venerate Hecate, which is to me a very dark goddess for goddess right, lumin like luminescent, like.
Speaker 4: Light bearer, lumen.
Speaker 2: If you put in the like little encyclopedia look up there with media and.
Speaker 1: Walter, Joseph Smith mentor Okay, yep.
Speaker 2: He was an occultist and yeah, all those things super fun.
Speaker 1: What did he do? He's from Letchfield.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, I think he might be a little key for you. He came back from France. Uh, dark and godless.
Speaker 4: That's what they said. And he was a doctor, supposed a doctor.
Speaker 1: What was he doing in France?
Speaker 4: He was traveling because he's a supposed doctor.
Speaker 1: Was it? Okay? It wasn't like it wasn't a government or a freemason.
Speaker 2: Tagers so well, so they say, right, it's very vague, but all of a sudden it pops up and they run him out of town because he's a godless, occultist, fortune teller, bad guy. It's very interesting. I think he's the Martinist connection for Joseph. And if you know he'd just been in France, it makes complete sense.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like maybe Brigham too. He was Brigham Young's fortune teller. This is this real stories, This is real, and.
Speaker 4: They want this buried.
Speaker 2: They you don't hear shit about Lumen Walters anywhere.
Speaker 1: So yep, yeah, I have to do some genealogy one get back to you. He sounds like an character worthy of being from somewhere where he came. This boy came from somewhere and you know that the origins these blue blood kind of society folks, right, the joke.
Speaker 2: Book, the Book of Puki p u k e I that they did on the Mormons, you know, do you know this story? So? Okay, So Joseph took the book to get it printed, and the printer knew the family, and he was like, would you look at this ship right here? Like I mean serious, This guy was having a fit, and he was like, so he thought it was hysterical. So he made his own book and it was like a joke book on Joseph Smith. And so it's called the Book of p U k e I Pukai. And so he makes fun of Lumen Walters in it as well, and so Luman pops up all over the place and he's like, once I talked to my magician in it till me. He's like a total dick the printer. And so after this, Joseph was like, that's enough. This is serious. This is serious church business, sir. So he went and got his little his little copyright so that nobody could make fun of him anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: That's a very power move right there.
Speaker 4: Yep, gotta do it.
Speaker 1: So it's so what So from eighteen twenty three to eighteen twenty seven. I guess we skipped over this. This is when Joseph got a got real MOUNDI like in life, and had these meetings with the Moroni at Angel Moroni from eighteen twenty three to eighteen twenty seven, various instances and the Hill Kimora. This is the holy this is the mecha side of the Mormons right today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he had to do that on the Fall Equinox too, when spirits can come through for Martinists. I think I dare say it took him that long to get the things he got because he was perfecting, like because you know all the things you have to perfect before you can break through to your HGA.
Speaker 4: That's just my guess. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: But that's what I was going to ask you. So this is a very crawly like ritual. It was my understanding from what you were describing before, right.
Speaker 2: That's honestly. Honestly, the more I study, I never thought it would go in this direction, but it did, and I was as shocked as anybody.
Speaker 1: But with D.
Speaker 2: Michael Quinn's work and then the stuff about Lumen Walters and then I deep dove Martinism on a tangent. I wasn't even trying to study about Mormons like at all, and boom like all this stuff, and I just was like, oh, this is this is not regular Masonry we're talking about here, because if it was just the Scottish Rite, it would be very early on at this time for it to travel clear here and to be organized.
Speaker 4: Right, think of this, like, no, they're not about that.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying this is this is some network to the society Cincinnati, right, whatever, this is cool? I think so well, many of these men are Freemasons, as as a demonstrated they're all society man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I think you're hitting the nail on the head.
Speaker 2: And this is like goes into even more so why they're so involved in secret societies to this day, right.
Speaker 1: Big time, big time, And again I can droll correlations all modern day parapolitics in the society of Cincinnati, including you know, I mean just again and basically anything, right, I mean, for the most part, including let's just go with this one. So both the guys who took shots at Trump, right, Ruth and and uh, what's the what's the other fella's name? What's this what's the weird looking fellow in Pennsylvania, real squirrely looking.
Speaker 2: Guy, the one that worked for Black Nick you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Who uh talk about?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's Trump shooter in Pennsylvania, the Butler Rally guy. I can't remember his name anyhow. Anyhow, they're both paternal descendants from members. I don't know if their members, but they're both paternal descendants of original members of the Society of Cincinnati. So going back to their paternal line, you'll find a Lieutenant Ruth, and you'll find a colonel you know, squarely looking fellow in Pennsylvania and in Washington, Pennsylvania, right right where Solomon spauld and the Book of Mormon seems to respawn, same county, same time frame, right, those are the guys that settled that that area. That's the first free city in America, Washington, Washington, Pennsylvania there in Washington County, first free city in America settled seventeen eighty three by Clan Vance. Just saying Clan Vance is everywhere. That's That's what I like to say.
Speaker 4: He's not the president either, define.
Speaker 1: So it is weird though it does seem again like we can I'm sure you've seen in a lot of your studies, like relative to the Howard Hughes situation and the stuff we've talked about on our on our Occult Reject series there with the Mormon stuff, like these are the folks you're talking about? Are the Mormon pioneering families, right, that are involved in these these activities out west and controlling kind of the power in politics out there, right, this gay fa for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes so much more sense when you're talking about a group or a society because I could never figure out why the hell all these blue bloods were like, yeah, let's just go to Utah, like from England or mine were in South Africa or yeah, South Africa at the time.
Speaker 4: But I was like, why would they come here? Why would they come here?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 2: But it makes more sense if that this was like a decision made by a society, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again they're they're Freemasons, where they also have other stuff. Again, this was this was kind of some of their philosophies, as published by one of their early members and a founding father of America, Elves Boodino. This is what the Mormons adapted to their lost tribes you know, philosophies. So they did take the magical stuff from Freemasonry, right and wrap that up into Mormonism and other magical stuff as well as as you're pointing out with these these you know, Holy Guardian Angel things. So what what do you think is the what are the what are the biggest comparisons between Crowley's holding Holy Guardian Angel you know ritual and Joseph Smiths here? What what are we talking here?
Speaker 4: Oh? They're very paralleled, at least I felt, Nick. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, Well, when you kind of mentioned it that other time on the show, I don't know why I never clicked, but uh, I do think Brona would make sense of it was probably Joseph Smith's h GA, Right, there's something that in a sense, Yes, that's what I believe. That's that I could see that.
Speaker 2: You know, I think he took him a long time because you have to perfect the rituals and he was learning it kind of on more so on his own at this point.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but right, so the story goes it's eighteen twenty three to eighteen twenty seven. However, you know a couple hundred miles back there on the journey east when they just came from a lot you know, a loal. The Society Cincinnati connected dude as well to George Washington, to the you know, the head of the or the Connecticut chapter. You know, he's connected everywhere. He's cousins with Joseph and Gang, right, you know, not that distant of a cousin, that is. You know, he's migrating west at the same time with these folks. And he dies in Albany and he's saying, don't let them baptize me for the dead. So you know, you know, this is a couple hundred miles away, you know, a couple of years later, really, you know, because the first, the first meeting he had, he didn't get any kind of Book of Mormon or anything from that. Right, that didn't go well for it, did he?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, definitely not well. I mean he was making such good friends with everyone.
Speaker 1: So I really questioned this timeline, you know what I mean, I really questioned this timeline, given the Society Cincinnati all around this business. Again, they found it in Faette, New York there which is again another society town, and right nearby to Faette, New York, you know, just to give you an example of how deep it was in society territory Cincinnatis, New York right nearby, that's next door they have that. So we're talking to heavy society territory. This is erupting from again Washington, PA. Where Riggedin is coming from and where that saw him, the Spaulding fella comes from, you know, heavy society country. Crooks, Matthew Crooks, Colonel Crooks. That was a fella's name. He he he was a society member out of Pennsylvania. That was a settled one of the early settlers there in Washington, PA. His younger brother would be uh, would be one of the early settlers of Cincinnati, you know headquarters.
Speaker 2: Basically, I think the reason why they so often pull apart from you know, why would you hide the fact that your grandpa, you know, started helped start the Boston Tea Party. Why would you hide the fact that he was Captain Samuel Smith. Why would you hide the fact that all of these things like this is not taught to us where we're proud to be very patriotic as LDS people.
Speaker 4: Why would they hide that? Right? But it's all.
Speaker 2: Because it connects back to where Massachusetts and what does that connect to Well, you know, he was also famous for being involved in the inquisition, and if you are practicing magic, what's the best way to do anything to deflect off yourself blame someone else. He had someone hung, you know, I mean he literally testified against her, and so you know, when you're talking about all of this stuff, it makes a lot more sense, like, oh, that's why they don't want to bring that up.
Speaker 4: Let's not bring that up.
Speaker 1: Well, Heidi, what you're describing to me, I kind of view as these same families within the society feuding amongst themselves prior to the Aaron Burr assassination of Alexander Hamilt's you know what I mean, Like, this is a this is a long you know what I'm saying, These are long standing family feuds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's wild and they you know, obviously there's some of the anti Masonic stuff caused the Mormonisms to go underground, where their their practices to go underground to create Mormonism. I do think that was part of it.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you guys do know he married we'll spiritually married Morgan's widow.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. I'm glad you said that that's what I was going to bring up next marriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, well.
Speaker 1: Captain William Morgan. He would have been a member of the New York chapter of the Society of Cincinnati. So once again we're talking society business, not just freemasonry, although that is what he got. He got in trouble for right though, printing of the phil sonic stuff.
Speaker 2: Not just plural marriage polyandre. He was hitting up other people's wives. They were already married.
Speaker 1: So so what's the official stands from from the from the mother ship in Salt Lake City today, digjo, So Smith, you have more than one? They say, yes, he did, right, But it was like he needed to God said so right.
Speaker 2: Until I was fifteen, he never did it. He never did. He never did that.
Speaker 1: They chase their right.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the hell is happening? And where did this hat come from? I thought South Park was a lie, and then that's what happened to me.
Speaker 4: They told me not to watch that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so they officially recognized Joseph had a some plural marriages, right and polyandre. Yes he was. They don't go into they don't. They don't go into the number, do they. There's not they don't quantify this, do they?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't think they want to play with that. No, right, No, I think they just you know, they hit it forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, and officially, he's got no extra kids outside of his his officially you know, official children within the marriage, right, No bastard children.
Speaker 2: Well, let's remember about who takes the blood samples. Right, let's remember Oh wait, ancestry right where?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Oh they don't own that. But where do they get their information? FamilySearch dot org? And how many labs does the LDS church own? Almost all of them?
Speaker 4: So good luck.
Speaker 1: They don't know anymore. But they definitely had an interested in the past.
Speaker 4: He's the rootie.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just saw that. I was like, oh, whoa, I haven't seen him in a while. I just show that down there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talked to him today. I popped in on his life.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, bastard kids. There you go. See. Yep, he was on the had to have a lot of bastard kids. Can we agree on this, right? Like this dude like seventy wives. There's no way he's not popping out extra kids.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so funny. He missed our gay talk already. He missed it. Yeah, yeah, well, you have to do those things because if you don't, you can't hold it over anyone's head.
Speaker 1: Right. So it's my understanding that even though this was a common practice of polygamy there, right, it was on amongst the upper echelon, right, even going into Navu. So from from uh from Batavia there near the hill Kamora, to Kirtland to Independence, Missouri, to Nave, Illinois, now Villa, Illinois. Apparently it is when shit came, shit came to the surface that Joseph was begging everybody's wife. But that was because the mayor of he kicked out the mayor of Navo.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I can't remember how boy's name, but he kicked out old boy and the boys like, well, that's it. I'm just gonna tell everybody, we've just been even begging everybody's wife. And he was doing it with him, right, you know, I don't know at the same time, but you know it was practicing. He was he was the general of the militia, right, and the mayor of Navu, and you know, it was him Joseph and like you know, some others. But it wasn't the whole town, right, It wasn't a widespread practice.
Speaker 4: And and why would we even do that? Right, Like Nick, why would we even do that?
Speaker 2: But but then you bring the magic into it, and then you're like sex magic right right, right, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And I think bring him young, try to kind of whitewash all the sex magic aspects of it and try to make it a little bit more socialized with the plural marriages.
Speaker 2: Right, let me explain about Brigham. He was an underperformer. Brigham Young had fifty five wives and fifty seven children. That is not going forth and pro creating Brigham. That has hit it and quit it town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is yeah, he should have had like two hundred kids in their eyes.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, Okay, so my brother in law four Super Bowls and some MVPs. I mean that dude, that dude can throw football. I mean he's he's got some talented offspring.
Speaker 2: My my brother in law is Warren Jeff's nephew, and he grew up in a family with three. He is Warren Jeff's nephew. My brother in law is Warren jesfs nephew and nikes. So yeah, so but he's a nice guy. He's out, he's out clearly, but he grew up with three moms over thirty kids, just those three moms.
Speaker 4: So you're not performing Brigham like.
Speaker 1: Right, but he made more of a widespread practice when Brigham's version of Mormon. So I view these things as Joseph Smith's version. Then you got Brigham Young's version, which became the major version. Right my back? Does that cut out of my back?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You never went anyway. You're here here just like the last time.
Speaker 1: Is this for life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is this for life with these Mormons procreating like fucking rabbits. So it seems like the Brigham Young version he made the the you know, more of the God made us all do this plagamy stuff right where j just was like, we're doing this inner circle sex magic stuff. We're gonna keep it real tight.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was by the tip of a sword. Boy, where have I heard that before? Hmm?
Speaker 4: Let me ask John D. Wait, what did John D say?
Speaker 2: If anybody talks to you about talking to angels and goes after your wife, you should be afraid. Quote from that's.
Speaker 1: A good point, solid solid advice. I the solid advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. They had to take this underground.
Speaker 1: When when when Joseph Smith gets gets marked there in the car of the Illinois in prison, you know. And this is how Mormon I am. I've been to that place more than once. I've been my former mentor in the Mormon Church. He was actually the whatever, the district manager for the Hillcamora. I don't know what, I forget the names of these these positions. Yeah, regional director if you will. So I've been to these places more than once. You know, that's how Mormon I used to be. But yes, the uh now, h will andoy's an experience. It's like, you know, it's a real it's a real interesting experience. I do recommend going to Yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's an interesting you know, they've captain at Waysburg like you know, kind of colonial times, right, mm hmm yep. When when he gets marked there and the rest of his family, you know, who didn't get marked with him gets marked Shirley Letter, after his brother, his other brother, his nephew, et cetera. You know, there's a real real diversion with the church. Obviously, his one son, his other son takes takes the church. Joseph Smith, the third right, he takes the church. They become the Reorganized Church. But he was all but folded today, I believe, right.
Speaker 2: It is well, and then nobody ever talks about what happened to the youngest son, which is you know what happened to the youngest son?
Speaker 4: Right, Anyway, it's sad he ends up in.
Speaker 1: What Happened to the Youngest Son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ends up institutionalized for most of his life. They basically make him. Yeah, it's pretty sad. Actually they gave the Kennedy experience, right with the Kennedy and he was.
Speaker 4: He was gay, I guess, and so it was a whole thing. It was sad. It was They actually called him like the sacrifice, like the sacrificial one.
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder if he wasn't daddled as a child in some sort of weird sex magic ritual. Right, well, I.
Speaker 2: Think he might have escaped it, but only because he was born after after they were gone. So Emma had took an off and she was pregnant and they were already going to Utah.
Speaker 4: Uh So yeah, it was sad, sad, So that sad.
Speaker 1: So she went to Utah and her son went to Missouri. Huh.
Speaker 2: And so yeah it gets weird, yep. And then you know, the whole way that they took over, you know, the whole way Brigham got in.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that story?
Speaker 1: Uh no, please tell me, Okay, I don't recall at least you know, how did everybody young father wanted yeah championship.
Speaker 2: Well, it was because somebody had a bad day and everybody thought it would be rigged in.
Speaker 4: And he kind of was sick that day, and so he didn't perform well.
Speaker 2: I guess they had like a little speech, you know, and they got up there and did their speech, and he didn't do well, but Brigham did extra well.
Speaker 4: But this is weird.
Speaker 2: I dare wonder if if the brothers of Brigham helped him out in some ways this day, because they made it appear as if Joseph was speaking, and there were people in the crowd that completely attested that they saw Joseph Smith through Brigham Young that day and that was why they knew.
Speaker 1: So, oh, that's a great storyline. I love their necromancy, right of course.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember, they love that stuff even they even heard it, They even heard the voice. So the one thing with Lucy in her book, she kind of did a sneaky little thing there with this whole doctor Nathan and you know Dartmouth, Well, she just says little things. She just says little things like you know. And then Hiram went to a school and doctor Nathan came, but she forgot his last name even though it's her last name, and all this stuff. And she's just playing little game with Brigham Young, like pay me some money, bitch, or I'm going to burn your ass down, and that's what they say it was. And she got her money and he helped support her, and she deserved it because let's admit, she lost almost half her kids and like her family and the brothers and the you know uncles and her.
Speaker 4: Husband, and yeah, I'd be pissed too, I get it. A girl charity was there.
Speaker 1: If you bring up a lot of good points regarding the turmoil of the immediate aftermath of Joseph Smith getting Mrked. You know, he went from gonna he went from telling everybody's gonna be president running the biggest army outside of the US Army to you know, being friends with Abraham Lincoln, for example. I think that's often overlooked. I suspect that Society of Cincinnati relationship, you know, for example, Abraham Lincoln's law partner represented Joseph Smith in at least one court case, and it seems like at least one day Abraham Lincoln came to watch that trial at least one day.
Speaker 4: Mmm. Very interesting.
Speaker 1: So he had some he had some good friends there networked in. But again Lincoln being society Cincinnati as well from his grandfather also named Abe Lincoln. He was a member of the Virginia Chapter captain in the Army of Washington's Army. But so during this turmoil, we had, you know, numerous factions, right, this is one of my favor everts. The string guites you familiar?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, oh yes, I'm getting ready to do a show about this. Not my show, yeah, not mine. I'm having somebody from there from the area.
Speaker 1: Come on. What's your What's what's what are some of your favorite aspects of the strain guide factions.
Speaker 2: That I have not I've not deep dove this. I just know the basics because he asked me not to do that. So he wants to come on and present, so I.
Speaker 1: Have to totally my favorite parts? Is this too decided? You know, I watched Joseph do it. I'll get to do the same thing. So he went up to Wisconsin from from Nauvoo there and he started he found himself a mound up there in Wisconsin, claimed to have found it rich in Wisconsin, well, some sketchy mount sketchy mount, he claim. He claims to have found his own version of the of the Golden Tablets there, uh in uh in a mound there, had his own little angel experience with Maron I, and started the strain Guide faction, which still exists there today. And there's like a one hundred people.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's it too bad.
Speaker 1: But he literally followed the same playbook right as Joseph Smith. And you know it's like, hey, I got I got some some golden plates here.
Speaker 4: You want to do you want to hear from another one? I got an angel?
Speaker 1: You know, I got an angel.
Speaker 2: Let's talk some Let's talk some angel stuff people, people. There's lots of people talking to spirits, just as Crowley.
Speaker 3: It is interesting a lot of like, oh well, I mean going back to angels. I mean, isn't that how?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 5: Even Islam came about all of them, all of them. I mean many things go back to like receiving a message from some time that jo.
Speaker 4: Yep, all of them, all.
Speaker 2: Of them so.
Speaker 1: Much like go ahead, go ahead, idie.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, one of my favorite comparisons is to say, okay, you know, we start with Don John d and he's talking to angels. He thinks it's a god thing. And then they're writing things down and then it push comes to shove them. They're like sex time, sex magic time. And then that's when every one of them are like uh oh, and then they do it, you know, and it's with all of them, it's it's you know, Crowley, what does he do? Same thing.
Speaker 4: He's on his honeymoon.
Speaker 2: There was already sexual magic happening there. I'm sure there's some freaky stuff. And he didn't care if it looked like an alien because guess why, he wasn't afraid so.
Speaker 4: To talk about freaking like an alien.
Speaker 2: Same thought, yes, and so you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so yeah, well and on that now with the strang guys here, one of the other my other fair parts is they follow the Mothership in nineteen seventy eight and started letting some black folks and join the church. So that was kind of them speaking of the white nationalists bend of the Mormons and even into the even in their offshoot factions that don't comprise a very large population, they're still doing that same same nonsense, right, and they're still falling in on the same same letter of the Mothership essentially.
Speaker 2: And all of this part right, all this old stuff about the church, all this is like more magical. But then later it becomes a corporation and now they're just part of the New World Order and they're all hooked together, period, all of them, Like that's why you know, it's just a big incorporation now, and they all hail to the beast so so period.
Speaker 1: So when it came down to this, all this magic stuff in this So that was the sixties, that one book with the tainers and folks, that was kind of the first anti Mormon book published. Really these folks kind of mentioned the magic stuff. But then then the eighties come about with Mark Hoffman and there was the Salamander letters.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, yes, the Salamander letters. I think he was set up man, Like.
Speaker 1: I've said, what did the Salamander letter? Mark Faufman, who was later convicted of a large scale forgery of a lot of old documents that he was forging and selling and whatnot. Pretty lucrative effort which he was definitely part of a network. I agree he was the fall guy and for sure, for sure, But what did this Salamander letter allegedly assert regarding Mormon history? As we were describing the dbous timeline and nature of Mormons there neckromancy may have been started as early as eighteen twenty four, according to Joseph's cousin, Major Elias Buel. You know, what are we talking here? As far as this magic though, this, this is what this letter said, right, was basically an eyewitness to this Holy Guardian angel event you were describing at the Hill Kamora cr K eighteen twenty you know, three to eighteen twenty seven, allegedly. But it wasn't an angel though, right this, According to this business, it was magic stuff and lizard stuff. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the here's the thing.
Speaker 2: What we know. You know, I think the church pregamed this, honestly, And I think Hoffman was so wrapped up in what he was getting from the church because he was so involved with like, oh, give me more cool books, give.
Speaker 4: Me more cool parchments. He was really into all that, and he would trade fake things for real things. And we know that or get money.
Speaker 2: But then here's the situation is I know, oh, for a fact, there is a true story about Joseph Smith and a toad, and that is because of his treasure digging court case where you could go look up the affid davit for the Chase Chase Willard Chase talks about this. There's all kinds of neighbors that went in and talked about this, and these are affid davits. This isn't hearsay. This is something that really was documented that this happened. And so a toad is very witch is familiar. That is a more dark side of magic, whereas a salamander. The salamander is more it's not forged by the fire. We're talking about Rosicrucianism. We're talking about you know, it's a better thing. And I think they basically had Mark Hoffman rearrange that they put it out because I've never seen the church jump on board on something so fast. They put it in their enzyme, they distribute it to their members, they put that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. They were talking about this from the pulpit right general conference, right, They were like, this is legitimate, folks, let's take it down to not this is legitimate, this is real.
Speaker 2: Don't be doubting the salamander. And everyone that was magical in that room knew what that meant at that time, because the salamander is something totally different and represents something completely different. And so I think they knew. I think they pulled one on old Mark.
Speaker 4: And this is why when Mark.
Speaker 1: Went to you make you make a strong argument. So this this letter, the contents of it, at least for folks of the interwebs, I'm familiar with it. Yes, the contents of the letter implied a magical aspect of Smith's life, a controversial subject debated amongst scholars of the Latter Day Saying history, the Salamander letter was supposedly written by Martin Harris and W. W. Phelps, an early convert in the Latter Day Save movement. Now, Martin Harris was allegedly one of the apostles right who witnessed the the actual Golden plates, right and fundation, one of the three witnesses. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he lost his farm for it and his wife.
Speaker 1: So this letter is allegedly written by him, though, right, saying this is what he'd actually witnessed the set of what the church says he witnesses right in that three witness situation, this letter actually says what he actually witnesses that correct. Yes, if it works to be right, that's what be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then I do think what they did to him is they had him fix quote unquote fix this for them, because this is going to lead to the dark history that they've tried to cover up. That they are statesmen from Massachusetts, from Topsfield, Massachusetts, involved in the Inquisition, Captain Samuel Smith, and you cannot find that in his bloodline unless you trace up through Jesse period. And so they want to get away from all that ugliness. And I think this was going to help them, But I also think they knew that he was screwing them, like as far as money deals and different things. Now they'll say they never had anything to do with this because they'll say that it was a private bishop that purchased but the church is known for doing this. They gave the money to the bishop, the bishop purchased it on his own, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So you know, with Mark, the interesting part is he's singing like a canary after he went to prison, and then one day he stopped singing.
Speaker 4: Want to know why?
Speaker 2: Because he was in a maximum security area, clearly because he was accused of murder, and he laid on the floor because supposedly he tried to Killery himself, and he took a bunch of medicine that supposedly he had saved up, and he laid there for twelve hours. The only problem with that is you're in maximum security and they do rounds and they check on you, and they have to document and all these things. It's a prison, it's not a camp. And so he's laying on the cold floor forever. And the only thing that happened to poor Mark afterward was that his right hand was completely neurologically damaged and he will never forge again.
Speaker 1: You tell me, Yeah, that's convenient, right, So, I mean the whole offense tale. I think you're pointing out some great points. We don't know the whole story. And there was a lot of folks that he was certainly the patsy for but he got blamed, never saw for bombings, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He never talked again ever, which is why we got the Laffardy story. Because the Lafferties are a big part of what happened later with changing the temple ceremony. But the Lafferties were arrested, And the whole reason why we have that story is because they went, Hey, you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk to some Mormons, we'll go.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's talk and Mormon stuff. So one of the things I find most interesting those Tener folks I was talking about, Heidie. They came out against the Salamander Letter. The folks who published this, they were the they were the essentially the controlled opposition of the Mothership, writing this anti Mormon book in the sixties. Come the eighties, they're like, wait a second, we're siding with the Mothership. We think this is fake. You know, when it came to that point, they were out. They were out against the whole time. But eventually the church, you know when when they when they declared it a forgery, you know, it came about the same way that they're agreeing with the Tanners. I mean, wait a second, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: Right, Why would they agree with Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Why wouldn't the Tanners be on board for all this stuff? This is they already talk about the ceremonial magic stuff, right, so I guess exactly this is where I got the ideas of that manuscript from Solomon Spaulding was from this book in eighteen thirty four called Mormonism Unveiled, right. And it also apparently, as you were saying, this is what the salamander letters allude to, this elludes this you know, a toad, as you were saying, I'm just sorry a toad being involved, right, whereas you said, like.
Speaker 4: A toad turned into a man and punched in.
Speaker 1: Yes, And as you were saying, they rolled it out of much church, they churched it up, they churched it up salt like city fashion and called it a salamander. Right, Yes, Well, because back is eighteen four, right, they're talking about this stuff in books, right, So people knew about this shit.
Speaker 2: Yep, some people, but remember how many you know didn't want to look at anti more in propaganda, I mean, so they could cover it up pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what I was getting a look at the power of this organization dating back to eighteen thirty four. And most folks have never heard of this book. So what is this toad punching stuff? Nick? What's that about? What's toad fighting about? What does that mean magically speaking?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not kung fu fighting.
Speaker 3: I mean this is where teenage munitas of turtles came from.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, we get into that weird we get into that weird frog think cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do think there's a lot I think frogs though, I mean old joking you side, I do you think that can get into some deep symbolism for multiple reasons.
Speaker 1: And it's return of the frogs gay apparently and not the gay Mormon family either.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the dark well, and it's darker like if you really know about magic, they would know that the.
Speaker 4: Darker parts are toad.
Speaker 2: Cat, black cat, toad like think of Harry Potter. What did they say they could bring, right, Like a rat, a toad, or a cat. That's your three options, right and an owl? And so it makes sense. And then when you're talking about like.
Speaker 1: A much more gentler option, they're friendly option.
Speaker 2: Option, right, Well, they're a Rosicrucian tradition that they're they're really symbolic for Rosicrucianism.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yep, they talked. The lizards were talking here, wizards, salamander, Salamander's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to take because of fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just going to say that because of the fire symbol, I could see Salomon the making alchemy.
Speaker 2: Yep, that they can withstand, they can withstand the flame, and they are more pure, and it's it's it's not like witches. And remember what we're trying to stay away from, right, Captain Samuel Smith, the witch burner. I think that's what they were worried about.
Speaker 1: So they can they can grow their tails back to I'm sure that's some sort of magic that.
Speaker 2: Can regenerate that, right with this regeneration, right, absolutely, they know what they're doing. They are sending messages all the time magically, like have you seen their Hosanna handkerchief thing, Nick? You seeing this shit? No? Oh, the handkerchief wave. They have a nod to magic. Still, they just don't shove it out there for the goyam. They took it underground, and they they have these secret societies within the secret societies within the secret societies like it's it's it's only for the elite. Now, that's that's just how it is. I think one hundred percent they still practice this stuff. Why the hell do you think that the profit's a hundred he's a hundred.
Speaker 1: Right, Like he's got that Mormon magic. I think that same Mormon magic that was used to fix Elon's hairline.
Speaker 4: I mean that's beyond that's beyond magic.
Speaker 3: O Moman magic.
Speaker 4: Know, well, maybe maybe it was, yeah, pens Dutch magic. There is a whole for the people talking about the handkerchief.
Speaker 2: Go look at their It's called the Hosanna wave and they do it and they shake the all of them all culty at the same time.
Speaker 4: Hosanna Hosanna.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's douggie.
Speaker 1: I've heard of the thuggy Colton cali w they do the handkerchief stuff.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think it sounds like Pittsburgh Steelers terrible tale nonsense.
Speaker 4: If you asked me, well, and you know, you can put magic into objects.
Speaker 2: It's a talisman, like, let's be real.
Speaker 3: They're just hiding everything.
Speaker 4: They're hiding everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 4: Well, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Everybody thinks he was all crazier, he just stole it from the one guy or whatever. But I for me, I'm like, no, I think there has to be more to it. And the funniest part is is what's his name, The West Memphis three guy. He has a whole episode on Joseph Smith and and he's like Joseph Smith's a badass, and I was like, oh my gosh. When I seen that, I was like, Okay, that's weird. That got weird.
Speaker 3: Oh was he giving him props to being a magician? Probably was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cooley talks about him being a moonchild, and you know, like all this stuff, he gives nods and he even says at the bottom people say that really wasn't about him. I'm like it was.
Speaker 3: I've even noticed too. It would makes sense, is that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I think Echoes a while ago was like pushing out T shirts. I had a lot of He's got angel sigils on them that were from Planetary Squares and oh no, I know, yeah, I know. He's definitely definitely knows what the he's talking about. In my opinion, I think he understands. But I do know, like he's beaking into the planet Edy Squaz himself, and so was Joseph Smith, so maybe he you know, he was so.
Speaker 2: He was like on the I watched the whole damn thing, and he's like, I'm going to become a mormine just so I can go in there temple.
Speaker 4: This is awesome. I'm like, oh my gosh, they're gonna let Damien Les in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, they probably will. Nothing like a convicted child child murdering mind.
Speaker 3: He said sorry, I wouldn't have done it. He probably will let him in there.
Speaker 2: I'm serious. If he said sorry, yeah, whatever, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Well I think that's I think that's a good note to end it here. Damien Echles convicted child daddling, kid murderer, ritualistic human sacrifice situation. Yeah, how gott Jesspah Smith.
Speaker 2: Sorry that was me.
Speaker 4: I'm warped.
Speaker 1: I had Heidi, I had great conversation. I appreciate you joined us here for Fridays.
Speaker 2: No, I think this is amazing. I think you hit on a really big connection with this society because it makes more sense of I could never I got just certain point and then I'm like, okay, it falls apart, like why but why why are these people here? Right?
Speaker 4: Why is this these rich people or these royal people or these whatever. I couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 2: But if they're all in secret society together, this makes complete sense. So I absolutely appreciate that it's it fills a big hole. And you know, I think, like you know, they're globalists now they don't hide it. I don't know if you've seen the plans for the new temple on closing, they have a United Nations flag display of all the flags, and they have it shaped like a big keyhole like.
Speaker 4: The like the Vatican. Looks just like the Vatican, and I have been.
Speaker 2: Sayings no comparison, and I'm telling you, guys, I keep saying that the Mormons have a key and it's not the priesthood keys. So for that, I am definitely going to try to keep diving deep into all that. I'm sure you guys will help me. And this has been amazing, Like every time we chat and then, I've had a great time. So thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 1: For sure. Absolutely looking forward to future more Mormon conversation. I highly recommend folks go check out the series we did on the cult Rejects recently with Mormon business.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so much fun. Thanks again, Nick, sir.
Speaker 1: Great Great Fridays is always what they closing words for the folks the interwebs. What's going on with you cal rejects? Perhaps?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know what I was actually looking at stuff. We got Mormon Mafia Part three actually dropping tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I didn't, I didn't drop it, okay, yeah, yeah, I think we did.
Speaker 5: It like last Saturday, so I had it drop it Sday whatever. Yeah, I had to drop it this week. Yeah, so we got that coming out tomorrow, so everybody can check that out. Magic Park two. Yeah, yeah, this is a really good episode too. It's got a lot of I mean they all were, but this week this one has a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: In it in my opinion. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so definitely check that out. And I see Giovanni Serucci in here. Holy shit, I haven't seen him in a minute.
Speaker 4: So glad you came to see Johnny past Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, yeah, you got to hit me up. Man.
Speaker 2: There it is, there, it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been on the show before actually years ago, years ago.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming everybody and watching us.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, and we'll definitely be doing more Mormon stuff soon, I guess HEII. We got a show of the Mormon Process stuff coming out soon.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yes, the Sunday actually, so it's funny you're doing Saturday, I'm doing Sunday.
Speaker 4: So we're all over the place.
Speaker 2: Rejects gone wildne super wild recently Instanian cargo cults with the Process stuff.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about the globalist it makes a lot of sense because, you know, it makes a lot of sense to the discussion we have with the Mormons in the Process and where they're located today, headquartered out of southern Utah, is because a lot of the early process OG members and later members or Society Cincinnati families as well so well, and it seems to be the connecting principles.
Speaker 4: I think Nick said something or maybe it was you on our last one about Saint George. Was it Nick or was it you?
Speaker 2: But there's a Saint George Utah, and Saint George was a very prominent member of the church.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of funny. Yeah, And this element that I then when I talk about these feuding factions within the Society of Cincinnati, one side is the Anglo interest you know, globalist faction. So we're describing as these globalist interests you're talking about with the Mormons. Makes a lot of sense to me regarding these same groups we're talking about, Oh yeah, yeah, they're all well, yeah, they're coming together like vultron ancient alien cargo cult style. But you know, yeah, they definitely know each other. These folks definitely know each.
Speaker 4: Other, right, Oh yeah, they're all putting their cards on We don't know each other, We don't know each other exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew they were putting their cards on the table when they let them build down the street from the Vatican, let's be honest, And and it was so quiet, and the and the.
Speaker 1: Process which is Worldwide Headquarters Music, I'm sorry, Worldwide Museum is right down the street there in room. So these people all maybe meet for college, maybe maybe they meet for lattes down there near Saint Peter's Square. Nick thing is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he's been there.
Speaker 1: He went there last year, right, I.
Speaker 4: Went the year before.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, you've been there too. I'd love to go. I love to go check out the vaticaning room. Not not necessarily what I would try to go in the Process museum. I'm sure they would't let me in there, but you know, I try to go in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you told me that. After I had left it. I was like, I think you texted me, so.
Speaker 1: I sent your message. I was like, yeah, dude, You're like oh I just left room.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was, like I even said, I definitely would have went because I did actually that I try, right, I mean I wish I had more time there, and that's I mean I did need more time, but I did have time to where I could have made that happen, you know for sure.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you both. Awesome conversation always always is great with the we got a full Occult Rejects roundtable tonight since Siety's a recent edition to reject, so we went full one of col Rejects tonight.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go, all right,