Speaker 1: Did you have some turkey lurky?
Speaker 2: We'll hopefull you're ready because it's time anywhere. It's about to get weird.
Speaker 1: Be prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird.
Speaker 1: Let's get it Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: Get Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Listening because you listing the two hundred and fourth episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: My name is Siddy, and every week we come together give you the weird stories from the streets, the sheets, the up the downs, all around the in betweens and Youurinus and the internets. Don't forget that and just have a good time. Internets, you know it's a holiday seasons. Maybe you just you're kind of lonely in your car or wherever you listen to podcasts at we got you. We'll keep entertained. Just be those two mindless friends talking about whatnot? Who nuts?
Speaker 5: Terms that I learned over the week with my nieces and nephew about one thing I thought meant one thing and it met Actually what is this term?
Speaker 2: So they were talking to me about cuff No.
Speaker 5: No, they said I'm cuffed, which I thought meant cuffing as in cuffing season because we were talking about my new girlfriend, and I was like, oh, yeah, you know, it's not like a cuffing season relationship. It's a real relationship. Like, no, to Eric, that's not what it meant. They got like, I'm handcuffed now because I'm.
Speaker 3: In a relationship friend and girlfriend taken right.
Speaker 5: But I thought it meant like cuffed as in like it's like this a cuffing season girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She's not. She's a legit girl.
Speaker 1: Because I think the thing is it's kind of like how situationships are kind of out now, is the cuffing season become more normal. So they've normalized cuffing season, you know, so it's not like just a seasonal thing. It's like a whole year.
Speaker 5: It was also very interesting to talk to eighteen and seventeen year olds and they had been.
Speaker 2: Like, explain to me what you're trying to say with your woods.
Speaker 1: To any other words you learn from the weekend during.
Speaker 5: But I also skimmity Rizzy, like that skimbity toilet you watch that?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't watch that. What's that to me.
Speaker 3: Max probably taught you about that. No, ask him about that.
Speaker 5: He probably knows the gf uh kid has taught me about that one. Oh my god, sorry, I had an almond just now in an empty store.
Speaker 2: That's what's true right now is the oh my god, weird taste in my mouth?
Speaker 3: Hey, is it almond?
Speaker 2: I hope?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Decent?
Speaker 2: Thing is not stuting?
Speaker 3: I love you, thank you?
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 1: What's funny is we locked eyes at one point today we're filling a video, and then we forgot what we were doing the video. I was like, that's called chemistry. It's called sorry, Lindsay, Sorry, Maura mare Nos. Lindsay's learning right now is learning.
Speaker 2: She is learning. She likes it.
Speaker 5: Though she listens. She says, we gotta do more. We should do more, and I gotta find a way to promote us better so we can make millions off this damn podcast.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't like a good million?
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't like it?
Speaker 1: Would you buy first if you had a million dollars? First thing you buy? Not oh, I'm going to buy a house.
Speaker 3: What was the very first thing you would buy if you had a million dollars?
Speaker 2: I mean, it have to be a car.
Speaker 1: It has to be like bank says, here's a million dollars. Where are you going first? What you buy going?
Speaker 5: I'm going to Mercedes to get a fat daddy gea wagon Okay, yeah, all right, fat ddy.
Speaker 2: G wagon or the brand new Forerunner.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, and it's gone immediately, all the money gone.
Speaker 5: The g Wagon, yes, and the fore Runner not so much. But yeah, but yeah, I think what would you buy?
Speaker 1: Probably something from Maurau probably first or Teddy, you know, the dog. I think about myself. I'm sorry, I'm a little more selfless than your hoodie. You're always so selfless, You're way more selflessly. Try to get Teddy like uh cold platinum gold, like dog ball or something.
Speaker 2: It's heavier than he is.
Speaker 5: No, but I did get the GF her Christmas gifts.
Speaker 3: I got two shore working on that yesterday.
Speaker 5: I know I got two of them, so I think the third one is going to be a gag gift, something fun.
Speaker 1: Now, I will tell you this, this is further down the road. Experiences are more of a welcome thing too as well. So let you know what it is, your first guys, first thing. So obviously gifts for each other. But down the road you're like, oh, let's plan a trip and that's a Christmas games.
Speaker 5: Well that's why I looked at the other day when iHeart sent out that email about all those travels. It wasn't a bad rate, but I think the weekend I picked is pretty bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing of those trips. That's why they're discounting. No, no, no, no, it's the same thing with like travel Tuesday. It's like, are cool, it's cruises on like a Tuesday to Thursday in like the middle of February or something.
Speaker 5: Let me pick whatever date. I just I thought, I think the weekend I pick is kind of cheesy. So I got to go back and figure I definitely want to go on an experience, an excursion and with the girlfriend. The girlfriend that is, because I think it'd be a lot of fun. And traveling with a partner you learn a lot about people, you do, you learn a lot about.
Speaker 1: Somebody, especially if you like road trip, you learn the most because plane you kind of like get on the plane, like the airport, you're together, but once you're on the plane, you're kind of doing your own things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but travel you always have to you always have to go through customs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm talking like once you're like, that's all the stuff you do together. But once you're on the plane your seat, you're like, all right, I'm gonna put pop a movie and I'll see you.
Speaker 3: In five hours next to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also can be a chatty Kathy.
Speaker 1: You know that about this is a good thing if you are actually planning to travel with any partner, whether you're listening or a friend or a family member, is they actually have It's like an adapter you can plug into the back of a TV of an airport thing of a plane TV. The way you can both sing two air pods to it. I need to get there. So I know, like a lot of people like, oh, we'll share AirPods, but more you don't want to share that crusty air pod or somebody you want to me your ears and that's it.
Speaker 2: Also, do you see AirPods now apparently can help people that have bad hearing. My AirPods that just bought can do that.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, because it's like a new setting where like it like enhances the audio or something around you. I would mess with it. It's like accessibility settings. No, I think it's good for.
Speaker 5: You my dad, because my dad also doesn't clean out his ears that well and there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Build up because he's old.
Speaker 1: I think also it just depends, like if I don't know how you're hearing aids work with insurance and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: But AirPods might be cheaper.
Speaker 1: Maybe, which they're easier to just like take out, and like, hey, where's the air pods, Grandpa?
Speaker 2: Where's their air pods?
Speaker 5: At Everyone's gonna lose their air pods, like everyone knows, like what severaad's on her ninth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, AirPod.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's face it, that's that's you know, she she makes sense she'd lose nine pairs of air pods.
Speaker 5: I hope her boyfriend nine hundred dollars worth AirPods bro stop buying her AirPods, make her buy her own. I bet if she bought her own, she wouldn't lose them. That's true, Hunter, But Hondo in that spot, and you know, I'm saying, skibbity riz way.
Speaker 2: They don't love you like I love you. Wait, did you buy your dingle ball outfit? By the way, yet?
Speaker 5: H I crap, I need to buy it this because here's the thing, it's two weeks away.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, you're right as today Express Express shipping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I bought my November first. I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't, Okay. So there I have all those old sweaters like the let its rage. And then I pulled out one yesterday and I sent it to Lindsay and she was like, Nope, not this one. It's the I got ho hose and different area codes and she's like, oh that's funny. Absolutely don't wear that ever again, because I don't have any more ho hos. I've got one.
Speaker 1: I got hold in one area code. Yeah, sometimes she comes my area code, but mostly it's the one.
Speaker 5: One area code. But so I think I'm gonna do one that we found on a website yesterday. Nobody liked the Diddy one though, No, why not?
Speaker 1: It's two finger on the pulse slash.
Speaker 2: Is it too inappropriate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they wouldn't. They might not let you on the stage if you wore that one.
Speaker 1: Really, there's that one guy every year that's like, you can come on stage.
Speaker 2: You can't come on stage.
Speaker 3: He knows us.
Speaker 2: But We're like, yeah, we never get the guy's name. We see you every year, but we don't know who you are. God, we're so bad at that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's on his part. He just studies up on who will be there or not or whatever. I mean, Yeah, you're a good production guy. You gotta know what's going on. I know people know what's going on.
Speaker 2: What a dizzy is?
Speaker 3: He m, did you try to do another?
Speaker 2: No more of those talking.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we were pack you know, we're full swing in December, excited.
Speaker 2: How was the pie? It was okay, it was okay. I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I think it's because it's like two days old by the point we had it.
Speaker 2: You know, don't lie to me. It was okay, don't lie to me. It was okay.
Speaker 5: The pea campie that I took a week ago we actually used that night was actually really delicious from t so shut that out. And then my sister and her husband brought I told you, I conditioned my family to bring me an apple pie every year.
Speaker 3: Well they brought you one. Still you a better one?
Speaker 5: God, Lewis something except there in Poolsville Lewis Orchard.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 5: The mac and cheese I made, I imagine didn't save me any It was good.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people actually said, why didn't you bring me the extra?
Speaker 3: I'm like, there was not for you.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 1: There was the well we made serve twelve and we had six people because we were like, the thing.
Speaker 2: You sent us look like it was an empty dish.
Speaker 1: It's called framing, framing, but we made the is it teas mac and cheese or whatever her name was, whatever her name was, it was the mac and cheese that everyone made over Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: So what was so special about it?
Speaker 3: Everyone was making?
Speaker 1: It was anything special?
Speaker 2: Ingredient was there?
Speaker 3: Like a teenie mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: You had nutmeg, or you've smoked paprika. We put a lot more. We put a lot more of that in there because I needed it, a little bit. Garlic, garlic, gar powder, garther powder. And then you put three cheeses, kobe jack sauces. You put Sausa's brother in it. You put a sharp cheddar and not a mile of sharp and then three we shredded them by hand. I know you put them in. We made a roue, which is some.
Speaker 2: Thing for the cheese.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You gotta getkava tappi, which here's the thing. If you've ever seen Christmas with the cranks or jingle all the way, mainly Christmas the cranks where the mom is looking for the ham right her daughter comes home, it was like that with kava tappy.
Speaker 2: It was sold out.
Speaker 1: We went to three different grocery stores and was sold out, and then we found it Harris Teeter.
Speaker 3: It's like spirally a little bit. They got a hole in it, and.
Speaker 1: Mainly that was sold out because teeny was like, you gotta get this because the cheese can go inside of it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I know this pasta.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But literally everywhere was sold out.
Speaker 1: Just the kava tappi and paprika was sold over because it was the ingredients you needed.
Speaker 3: So we made it.
Speaker 1: It took like thirty minutes to get all the ingredients ready, thirty minutes for it to cook. We decided to broil it. Here's the thing, Grandma fs ovens as old as the house. It's been sitting there probably for forty years. You know, it's an old yellowy look in the oven. Now it cooks great, it works great. Didn't realize it's power on the broiler it's supposed to be three minutes. It was in there for four minutes, and it burnt the crust a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Was upset. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: I think sure, an actual less than an extra minute cooked it a little bit too much, but damn it was good. We had a second day too, and expect the same thing to happen around Christmas, probably because everyone's going to try to make it, either again or for the first time, because the base of Thanksgiving. And this woman on TikTok, she just went viral for Thanksgiving recipes.
Speaker 2: So it was like her own recipe.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 5: She was like, let me just try it this way and post it, and everyone here latched on like a bunch of leeches.
Speaker 1: And now we're mac and cheese people. We're doing it for Christmas this year, so we're gonna stock them. We're a sock up our capatopy early this year. How many boxes you only one?
Speaker 2: You need?
Speaker 1: Well for twelve for twelve servings. But the Skellies, I've never been over the Scalies for Christmas. This is the first time ever they host it for all the Scalies. So there's about thirty five people, I think in the house. I don't know if they all what I've been told. Some come and go, some stay the whole time, you know. Uh so more when we're talking about to make it twice, like now let's make it once because there's gonna be a ton of other food. That way we know what's the good. Go for a mac and cheese and then but when it's gone, they'd be like, oh man, that mac and cheese, and then other people are like, oh I should have gotten some of that macache.
Speaker 2: That's what you make two. But here's look there.
Speaker 5: That's why you get it, why you make you make them both your maga making you make it beforehand, then you bring it, then you reheat it.
Speaker 2: That's true. I was just saying.
Speaker 5: Because my brother's wife makes an incredible buffalo chicken wing dip and the mac and cheese, and I wish she made I didn't. Well, being how I'm on the o tho ozempic, I'm not eating as much. And I was like I tried some like I barely had a full plate of food because I was just like, I can't eat any of this stuff because it's just not hungry.
Speaker 2: Definitely had the mac and cheese. Definitely slaps.
Speaker 5: We definitely also ate the deep fried turkey beforehand we had the regular turkey because I was even better battle. She makes the great deep mixed two chicken wing dip thingies because everyone crushes them every year, So.
Speaker 2: Make two mac and cheese. That's a lot of cheese.
Speaker 1: Also, the fun thing was find out how much those ingredients were to go into the mac and cheese or was like fifty bucks?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, it's not good lord. And also, but thank guys, you're not lactose intolerant too.
Speaker 1: Someone More's sister is and Caroline, and take that lact tape pill.
Speaker 3: Please take that lact tape.
Speaker 2: Are you going to stay the whole time then at the Skellies or are you gonna bounce?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well so for this year.
Speaker 1: Uh, we'll be there from like Christmas eve or something through the twenty six Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was More's first Thanksgiving with the family.
Speaker 3: Is it true? True Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: How was it as a married Pretty good first one as a married couple.
Speaker 3: Uh, maca cheese was the main.
Speaker 2: Or the main cares about the mac and cheese. It was good.
Speaker 1: We got got any Wednesday. We I mean we we dealt with the traffics. I'll say that regardless of the cars.
Speaker 2: No, it leads that. So that's why I talk about how road trip is a true test taking the train.
Speaker 1: Like I told you, we had Teddy, so you can still take the train with your raid dollars one way dollars, and we had.
Speaker 6: The hours of train and we had to buy a carrier for him. You don't have a carrier for your dumb dog. No, he's free range. No, I don't want that. No, I know you're going to get it, and you're gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna love it because that's what I'm going to get eighteen pounds, so just know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, he's about twenty inches.
Speaker 1: That's Teddy's about that. Teddy's about that big. Yeah, yeah, okay, But yeah, it was good. I thought it was really good. I mean, we stayed at my mom's and then we went to our grandparents a lot I did I did. We did go to Chili's, We did the dippers. There's a lot more chilies than Virginia Beach.
Speaker 3: That are in this area. So that was about that, and then we did you know some ll bean.
Speaker 2: We played a lot of card games. Would you do it ll be for Black Friday. I was.
Speaker 3: It was fifteen percent off. It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, fifty, but we had ten percent cash back.
Speaker 3: Baby, that's a quarter off.
Speaker 2: What is okay?
Speaker 1: We some we bought some tops that match for Christmas.
Speaker 5: This one comes with wheels to make you even lazier as a mother effort with a dog carrier.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But then we taught my grandpa how to play Mario Party. That was fun.
Speaker 2: How did that go? Did it good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: First he was like huh, and then the second round he got it. But every time we were like, Grandpa, hit hit a hit a hit Hey, Grandpa, because Margaret Party, we don't realize there's a lot of text in that game. You gotta like hit hit a to scroll through. And he would just sit there and read a Grandpa, it doesn't matter. Just get to the game.
Speaker 2: He's like reading Grandpa.
Speaker 3: No, we don't care.
Speaker 1: About Yoshi's backstory, right, we just want to play the game.
Speaker 5: Well, that's great. I'm happy that you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad that Moore survived the weekend with the Hoods.
Speaker 3: And my week later this month with the scales, we'll find out.
Speaker 2: The Skellies don't seem that bad.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 2: John's a little iffy though, what my brother?
Speaker 1: You love him?
Speaker 2: I know he's award winning. He is award winning.
Speaker 1: It is funny though, because this is the first fun to watch Guess is the first Thanksgiving actually first holiday in general, because he has his house now. He didn't he wasn't spending the night at my mom's house because bed's at his place.
Speaker 2: So, like, we ate Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Dinner and I was like, see you at home. He's like, no, you won't. It's like, what, you won't be at home? You won't be don't want to sing out with me? I gotta hang out with moura brother John.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was a weird sensation. It's like first time it's happened, because usually I'm the one that's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like you're not here. You're always here? Though? Was his wife there too? Well?
Speaker 1: His wife is I forget what her actual profession is, but she's in the like nursing. Yeah, but it's a better title than that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, not like what.
Speaker 1: She's a doctor, a doctor essentially, and she had to work Thanksgiving? Yeah or no, she didn't work Thanksgiving, but he worked Thanksgiving, she worked Black Friday, so it was a whole.
Speaker 2: The whole disaster. Well, that's good.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you guys had fun, and I'm glad you FaceTime me with your mom. It's always good to see mom, mama hood.
Speaker 2: That's right. She's fun times. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Also it's fun times.
Speaker 2: What's fun times? Something I hear off in the distance here.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's really quiet right now because he didn't queue it up and he doesn't see where it is.
Speaker 2: I wait, there, it is no good time.
Speaker 1: Where we read actual misconnections and watching the d C dot Craigslist dot org slash m I s see who's freaking is a DC see Maryland or Virginia, Virginia. We're gonna start it off with winter Fun. This was yesterday, Winter fun. Smart, outgoing fifty eight year old, masking black male living in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area. You could have said, DMB, Well, he has to put it that way near silver Spring. Looking for a misconnection. I enjoy movies, cooking, outdoorsy stuff, music, almost all kinds. Looking for an outgoing, spontaneous, confident, cute woman explore the city and occasionally call.
Speaker 2: Him sick from work that wants to Oh, this is the four more new things?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 2: Get out of here? Guy is it?
Speaker 1: He's a guy every season that says I want someone who wants to try.
Speaker 2: Four more new things.
Speaker 3: Oh, all right, you get to pick a movie.
Speaker 2: I remember eight is enough? The top one twenty two minutes ago?
Speaker 3: Isn't? What is that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now would any woman agree?
Speaker 3: It is enough?
Speaker 2: Eight inches enough? I get it now?
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought it was a TV show. No, let's go female friend for the holidays. Oh, thank you for reading my post. I'm a forty eight year old professional male in the Nova area looking for special friend and beyond.
Speaker 3: I'm six feet tall.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety five pounds of dark hair and brown eyes. I have a flexible schedule. Did my postcut your attention? Don't be shy. Send a message. The worst that can happen is that you make a new friend. I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: Hearing from you.
Speaker 5: Get a derail for one second, Yenna, Can we message some of these people please.
Speaker 2: And see what happens.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it goes. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: I have a Yahoo account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what are you gonna do You're gonna mesk this guy. Hey, I'm not male. We read your misconnection like.
Speaker 2: We do a podcast. We read your misconnection. Did anybody did you get any connection?
Speaker 3: Did you get any connection?
Speaker 5: Did you get any because like, what about guy from McDonald's Germantown three hours ago? I saw you a few times a McDonald's sitting there use your laptop.
Speaker 2: You seem to be a nice guy. I'm forty eight year old male and.
Speaker 5: Looking for a good friend in the area in Germantown.
Speaker 3: What if they becoming can be friends with him? I don't go to Germantown. Germantown.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's Yermantown. You live here, they live there. No, actually, that's not Germantown. We live here, they live over here.
Speaker 2: That's not Germantown.
Speaker 5: That's not german Oh no, hold on goodness, Andrew, alright, let's go with ice cream?
Speaker 3: Who wants ice cream? In December?
Speaker 2: Scream looking for an attractive woman?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: I let's asking Robins a person a Chica meets chick meets Patagonia.
Speaker 3: Chic meets Patagonia meets Patagonia.
Speaker 5: Your name is Jonathan to minus Kenneth giving the initials on your bag. The initials of your last name might be Ka. You speak French and nathani Ish. Your kindness made me smile. Thank you, thank you, There you go. What if they got that patagonia wet?
Speaker 1: Where's my cute guy with the nice big feet in hands? Missing my cute guy with the nice big feet in hands. I'd love to host you. How about found you at Lost Dog? Lost a lost dog fan? Oh that's a bar? Where's Westover, Maryland?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Very cute guy with time eating lunch at Lost Dog? We kept looking at each other, but I think you were with your parents. Let's go back and grab a slice.
Speaker 2: What lost Dog is a say? Okay, all right? Sure bread?
Speaker 1: No no, bubba, oh this supposed a half hour ago, Bubba. I think hyattsvilt. I think it's your birthday. Hope all is beautiful and roses in your world. I hope you will feel my love still. I wish I could sit and look in those beautiful eyes one more time, maybe for a whole day and night twenty three point five hours, not the extra point five twenty three point five they need a half hour away from it. Yes, I have come to realize I let the woman I loved. If all my heart of hearts go, I had to. I never got to tell you my truth. And I think that's okay because I assumed you were too young. I wanted you to explore this world. I love you. Happy birthday, your bubba.
Speaker 2: Let's email.
Speaker 1: And then you could pick one more baby, Kate?
Speaker 2: Are you still around?
Speaker 1: Kate?
Speaker 2: Are you still around? Miss you?
Speaker 5: We used to meet when you were renting basements. I used to bring you flowers waiting for your reply in the Rockville area.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's cute or creepy that they found love that she rented out his basement and he brought her flowers and they fell in love potentially at one point.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Wait, we used to meet when you were renting basements.
Speaker 3: So when they I'm assuming renting their basement.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like she.
Speaker 5: I feel like the thing is that she was a basement renter and he brought her flowers.
Speaker 1: A basement dweller, a basement. There's a lot of those in the DMV. There are the two stories rents, the branches. I can't afford to cook, but I canford the basement. Hey, hey, well that does.
Speaker 3: It for us?
Speaker 2: On this week, So let's get weird.
Speaker 3: We have a holiday party to attend that hopefully, are you getting drunk?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I'm dry.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Yeah, you're not going to do the Uber plus stuff I.
Speaker 3: Feel bad about. Why do you think?
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's just say if I were to take it from right now, how much it would be? So Work said, hey, we're gonna we're going to cover your uber your.
Speaker 2: List last year. Why won't you do it? This is true? That is true. Uber Black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see just how much Uber black from here to our holiday party? And vice versa visa versa vice. Okay, let's go. Okay, we'll go where I live. I'm not going to say where I live. You have to find that out. An Uber black right now, Uber pet packet save it. Uber black fifty five dollars from here to there? Do you think I should take it? I say yes, it's an Uber wave, a wheelchair accessible, it's car seat. I want the suv suv. Now, let's if I can take an Uber black. Will they talk to me? Because I don't want to be talked to.
Speaker 2: Do the do not talk to menything?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: There's a little button that says don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that does it for us. We'll be at our holiday party. See who wins a prize next week. Will we win anything at all?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: We didn't last year, but we'll win are the hearts of our coworkers, hopefully like we did last year as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I pissed one off on.
Speaker 1: You can call me on social Media's at Andrew Hoodie with a Y. You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m r e art. I see Kate V.
Speaker 3: Had a great week and always remember it's okay to be weird.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,