Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. But like my bladder had evolved. You know how the humans we evolve for change, We adapt, We evolve over time to make us more amenable to our surroundings. Sure, when I was a reporter, my bladder evolved, It really did. It went through an evolution of being a normal bladder to a bladder that could hold a lot of p Because when you're in the car your whole work day and you're going from story to story, there's just not time to pee. You're not thinking about it. There's no guaranteed, there's no guarantee seed pisser. Ye Oh, I can't say that. Why did I just say that out loud? Anyway, So anyway.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed, you can't say guaranteed, No go on anyway.
Speaker 1: So I used to be able to hold my pe like a camel. I mean, I really could get through the whole day without peeing.
Speaker 2: By delightful flower, you are, I am such a flower.
Speaker 1: And uh it was a thing. I was proud of it, Like I was proud of the evolution of my bladder that is gone ever since I got into this cushy studio with the climate control. Albeit I bitch about that too, but in the bathroom, that's right here all the time, right whenever you might need it, even when you don't need it. It's right there.
Speaker 2: On a whim, you could go and come, oh my gosh, four seconds.
Speaker 3: And now my bladder has evolved back to total crap.
Speaker 1: My bladder sucks. I have to Maybe this is also being old. I don't know, but maybe it's a combination. I have to pee now and I better I better pee or it is touch and go. And this morning with the traffic, I drove in the carpool lane for about fifteen minutes and I rolled the dice on that ticket because I was gonna pee the car. And like I said, I got a quartet right on my way here. What it's a small coffee. It's like a cappuccino but even smaller. And it comes in a small cup, like an eight ounce cup. And I'm thinking I would I think I was thinking about peeing in that cup when I was in traffic. And then the logistics of like taking chains off and like sitting the seat back, and then I don't know. And then I'm thinking, well, that cup's too small, and then if I overflow it, then it's all over the car. It's a whole thing. So I didn't and I I I raced in here, I went pe downstairs, I had to eat what bathroom.
Speaker 2: The one that everyone uses well ROAs.
Speaker 1: I didn't care. But anyway, what's done is done. But maybe some planning for the future in the form of a big gold cup from seven to eleven and a spare pair of pants, you know, just in case I pee my pants.
Speaker 2: You know, there are other ways to just be careful about it. How you you know, just in terms of watching you know where it comes from, right, you know why you have to hear an a yes?
Speaker 1: And before I left the house, I did think, oh, I got a pee, And then I was like, I'll just pee when I get there, because I still have that old bladder mentality that evolved bladder mentality. If I don't need to pee, when I have to pee, I go all day. I can't.
Speaker 2: Instead of a couple gallon capacity, you're down to a couple of teaspoons.
Speaker 1: Probably it's not good. It is not a good And now I'm kind of thinking do I retrain my bladder.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds like fun. I can't wait to hear that story. It's like you're working your way up to, you know, four miles a week or five miles a week on the running trails exactly. Next thing you know, you're at thirty miles a week exactly.
Speaker 1: Ps. I did sign my husband and I up for a ten k in a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks, and I set out to see how I can run because I haven't done that in a few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you got new shoes.
Speaker 1: I did get the new shoes. I ran about a mile and a half before I to do about four of those. Yeah. So after I did that a few weeks ago, I thought I should really start training for this thing. And then I did nothing.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, Well, you don't want to do two it once because that would be awful. You don't want to train your bladder while you're training for a ten k.
Speaker 1: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot on my plate. Well that's what I was looking forward to today. Hey, stock market continues, it's downward trendings. If nothing else, just for the simple volatility of whatever in the world is going on with our tariff fight as of right now.
Speaker 1: And the Canadians pissed off Trump. I didn't think the Canadians could piss anybody off, but here they've done it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Nasdaq is down the about a half a percent, s and P five hundred is down to about a percent. The Dow off more than five hundred points, about one point th three percent today. And all of this says from President Trump, saying that he's ordered the administration to raise tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum imports by another twenty five percent. That would bring the total to about fifty percent. Trump said he's going to impose the latest tariffs in response to the decision by the government in Ontario to slap a twenty five percent tax on electricity that Canada exports to the United States. That move was itself issued in retaliation to the twenty five percent tariffs that Trump placed on the imports from Canada.
Speaker 1: So we've got Canada, We've got tariffs on Mexico, China, plans for more possibly to come on Europe, Brazil, South Korea, pharmaceutical drugs, copper, lumber, computer chips. This could amount to a massive tax site Trump will deliver a afternoon addressed today to the Business Around Table, which is a trade association of CEOs. So we'll see what goes on. But again, the stock market be damned. Canada came out yesterday. Like you said, Raizo was electricity prices and hell, hath no fury like a pissed off President Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he also made some comments this morning. We'll talk about that. We'll also talk about reporter from CNBC explaining why these terriffs on aluminum steel specifically are so important for the United States.
Speaker 1: That's coming up.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Gary Shannon KFI AM six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Like, the problem with your having to pee all the time all your prostata is.
Speaker 2: In large happens when you get older.
Speaker 5: You're getting a bigger prostrate, which is getting bigger. Your prostat is getting bigger, your prostatu is getting bigger. Banks doctor, prostate is getting bigger, well bigger, and your prostate is getting really really really big.
Speaker 1: Okay, does everyone have to go pee now? Because he said that, I have several different options when it comes to disposable urinal bags. Two different brands that have been sent to me. People don't let's see so sation forty eight pack, disposable urinal bags, portable camping, p emergency travel yet camping. Right, let's see here it's a bag for traffic, jams, hiking, pregnant. And then there's another brand. He says, actually these ones are better because they use gel to turn the liquid into a solid. It's called travel John, Hey, Shannon, just some advice, and fair pants is good. Extra pats.
Speaker 2: But don't forget a shirt because you're sitting in your seat and sometimes that's right up your back back here at the bottom part of your shirt.
Speaker 1: Also that would be now I know whoa that's a lot of pay so like it's like geyser going up your back like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it would go up your back. I don't think it would. We're talking about tariff's. The stock market is sinking further. The Dow is down about five hundred points right now, again on top of the nine hundred it was down yesterday. This, of course, is the tariff trade war that is now boiling up between the United States. Right now, we're dealing with Canada specifically and the tariffs on steel and aluminum. Now, Megan Cassello is a reporter for CNBC and said, what reiterated what you said earlier, which is that the president is supposed to sit down at a business roundtable today.
Speaker 6: You will be talking with CEOs later today at the business roundtable, and not something to watch because I would expect, guys that he gets an earfull from manufacturers in particular. And I flag that because we know how this went five years ago or a bit longer in twenty eighteen, the first time President Trump imposed metals tariffs against Canada, because Canada is the major importer, the major source of US steel and aluminum. More than half of US aluminum comes in from Canada. If you take the next nine sources of it and double it, we still get more from Canada. They're also our top source of steel. We know, guys, that President Trump had always promised to lift his tariffs against Canada or against any country if any of those countries retaliated, and we are seeing that today in a very major way, guys, in a way that I would say is going to reverberate throughout this economy and across the markets today as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've got the Ontario Premier Doug Ford responding to Trump with this raise in electricity prices. Right. He said on MSNBC today that the US people and its business leaders need to speak up against the chaos caused by Trump's launching of a trade war. His quote was this, Doug Fords was, if we go into a recession and itself made by one person, it's called President Trump's recession. It shouldn't be this way. We should be booming both countries. Trump said, I see your threat, and I raise you. He posted today on truth Social the only thing that makes sense is for Canada to become our cherished fifty first state. That would make all tariffs and everything else totally disappear. How serious is he about this whole Canada and Greenland acquisition? Like because he's ha ha, wink wink nod not about it, But yet it keeps resurfacing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, because I.
Speaker 1: Also wondered about the tariffs on Canada from go because if it was truly about fentanyl, you look about the number of the number of instances of fentanyl crossing the border that we knew about last year. And it's something like ninety seven hundred and change that we knew about different times that agents met fetanyl at the US Mexico border, ninety seven hundred and change. Canada it was nineteen times. And so if it's truly about fentanyl, which has always been my question, is is it really about the fentanyl or is it about which everyone agrees as a problem. But is it really about the fentanyl or is there some endgame we don't know about. And it can be about the fentanyl alone when it comes to Mexico, although I don't think it is. But what's the deal with Canada? It can't be about the fentanyl. What's the beef with Canada with imposing these tariffs? And is it truly the endgame? Be one of us and you won't face the penalties they're talking.
Speaker 2: I think that he's used fentanyl as a way to get into this discussion, but believes that the United States has been taken advantage of by other countries.
Speaker 1: For a long time, and that is what he said in his addressed to Congress last week, but in particular Canada. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean they're one of our major trading I mean, obviously simply because of location, among other things.
Speaker 1: But did come out about the dairy farming, like a like a two hundred and fifty percent or something increase or I'll have to look that up, but it did come out that Canada may be fleecing us when it comes to dairy.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's I mean, he at least just wants to shake this up. That's when that's been his tactic from the beginning, which is and that's part of the reason why he continues to impose the tariffs and then and then pause the tariffs. I mean, because he's getting what he wants. He's getting some movement in motion.
Speaker 1: Let me clean this up. President Trump noted on Friday correctly that Canada has tariffs above two hundred percent on dairy products imported from the US. Here's the yeah, but yeah, but those high tariffs kick in only after the US has hit a certain Trump negotiated quantity of tariff free day sales to Canada each year. The US dairy industry acknowledges the US is not hitting its allowed zero tariff maximum in any category of dairy product. So that's only after they hit that mark. And they don't hit that mark.
Speaker 2: Ever, yeah, now that specifically dairy, like you mentioned late yesterday on Truth Social Trump wrote, because our tariffs are reciprocal, we'll just get it all back on April second, which means if they imposed a tariff, we automatically impose the same tariff on their stuff. Canada is a tariff abuser. Again, this is President Trump and always has been. But the United States is not going to be subsidizing Canada any longer. We don't need your cars, we don't need your lumber, we don't need your energy, and very soon you will find that out. Make America great again. Doug Ford did say you mentioned this Ontario premiere. Doug Ford, he did say he does want to sit down with Donald Trump as quickly as possible. He said that last night about this thing. He said, we're seeing inflation happening already and it's unnecessary. We don't need to do this. We can have the two most prosperous countries in the world.
Speaker 1: We need to sit down as quickly as possible. Scott Peterson got into a fight in prison. He got into a fight over the weekend in the yard. Nearest housing unit is at Mule Creek State Prison, about forty miles outside of Sacramento. Do you want to know what the fight was about? Uh, here's a hint. Eaching your hair. Here's a hint. It was in the yard. He doesn't bleach his hair anymore. This is four square, clothes, dodgeball, Think twenty twenty five, Tetherball twenty twenty five, Cornhole twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Doja cat?
Speaker 1: Pickleball? Oh okay, but I do love you bringing back four square and tetherball.
Speaker 2: Well that was fun.
Speaker 1: Corn Hole. You kind of got closer to this day and age.
Speaker 2: Tetherball's probably dangerous. They don't allow you to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't allow any of the things.
Speaker 2: I almost got strangled one time with a tether ball.
Speaker 1: We all did, We all did all right.
Speaker 2: While the uh, while all of our trade war is going on, there's a where's a significant attack that Ukraine launched against Moscow last night, And they're about to start talks with the United States about some sort of a peace deal out in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot going on today. Oh my gosh, And it's like a full bladder.
Speaker 2: Of the ten happiest places in the United States, five of them are here in California.
Speaker 1: I believe that we'll talk about a bunch of stuff coming. Fresno is beautiful this time of year. It is. Nobody has said that at any point of the year.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Shannon.
Speaker 1: Yes, for God's sake, could you learn how to pronounce words right? It's premier, doug Ford, a premiere or something go to in Hollywood. Get it right, not vital. That's true, We'll get it right.
Speaker 2: I looked it up dictionary dot com. We're Miriam Webster, the first pronouncer for p R E M I E R Premiere. That's the first pronouncer premier. Yes, the second one is Premier. Yeah, she's right.
Speaker 1: No, she's not Premiere. It's fine. It's okay to be wrong.
Speaker 2: So Fremont, California, is the top of the list as America's happiest city. Really, Yes, San Jose is number two. Irvine is number three. We took the three top spots.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was number two? San Jose?
Speaker 2: The studs I looked at twenty nine different factors across one hundred and eighty two of the largest US cities. Fremont has some things that other cities don't have. About eighty percent of the households and Fremont make over seventy five thousand dollars a year. That's more than anywhere else in the study. Fremont folks have hit the financial sweet spot because more than that doesn't really make you any happier. They say they have the fifth lowest depression rate in America, and they live longer than most people in other big cities.
Speaker 1: So it's a demographic life expectancy. What do you mean, Oh, who lives there?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 1: You said seventy five thousand. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of households make over seventy five thousand a year. Marriages last longer in Fremont, only eight point nine percent of marriages in Fremont, and in divorce that's the lowest rate nationwide. And they said fewer Fremont residents report struggling with their mental health for long periods.
Speaker 1: So then there's a couple of others. You know, I think.
Speaker 2: Charleston's on that list when you go around the country.
Speaker 1: I think it's an Asian thing. Honestly, I don't know if Fremont is Asian. I'm going to look it up now. But and I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: Be racist here, It's just that Asian population.
Speaker 1: It just come naturally. Asian populations tend to make more, they stay married, they are healthier, they move more. And I'm just looking at up what Freemont's demographics are. Okay, white nine Asian, sixty three percent white nineteen percent.
Speaker 2: San Francisco is listed as ninth on this list, ninth happiest city in America.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd be happy too if I was on oxy all day every day.
Speaker 2: And then Huntington Beach rounds out the top ten. Surprised I just didn't get to get higher than that, but.
Speaker 1: I can see that beautiful.
Speaker 2: Russian officials say that Ukraine attacked Moscow before dawn, the largest long range drone bombardment of this war. Both sides are stepping up ahead of whatever peace talks might materialize in the next couple of days. The Russian Ministry Defense claims it shot down about one hundred of the drones in the region around Moscow, more than two hundred and forty drones directed at other targets across the country. Also, the Ukrainian military said it was specifically targeting an oil refinery in Moscow, which provides about a third of the fuel that is consumed throughout the Moscow sort of urban and suburban area, along with an oil production station in a different region. Neither claim could be independently verified. There are some images that have shown that the drones were running into large apartment complexes high rise buildings throughout Moscow. At least three people were killed, They said eighteen others injured throughout the region. Four international airports around Moscow had to temporarily suspend the operations. Vladimir Putin was briefed on the attack. Their spokesperson said that air defenses did a great job. The told reporters that everybody has to stay on guard because these attacks would likely continue. Now.
Speaker 1: American and Ukrainian officials meeting in Saudia, Arabia today with that backdrop in mind, the first high level meeting since the Oval Office mess thatn't happened last month. They say. It was a conference room with the RITZ in the city of Jetta, where Marco Rubio and Michael Walls, the US National Security Advisor, sat down with a delegation from Kiev. They said that we want to have a very constructive, deep, friendly partner conversation. YadA, YadA, YadA. They were together for two hours in talks. They left for a break, and Michael Walls, the US National Security Advisor, told reporters were getting there, but no further details.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Ukraine has proposed an immediate stop to air and sea strikes, but they want security guarantees before they lay down its arms. US we're pressing for an immediate ceasefire, and Russia, while not there, has signaled that it wants concessions of its own before any agreement is made. So still not all the lines of communication opened. Still not everybody coming to the table with a sense of urgency, at least it doesn't feel that way.
Speaker 2: But there is a meeting.
Speaker 1: Sure there is something that's going on, look at you, bright side.
Speaker 2: Ukraine is expected to press the case for a stop to the strikes on the Black Sea, trying to figure out if Moscow is actually willing to take any steps to end the fighting, just to say, hey, listen, you guys, cool it in the Black Sea area as the beginning of the baby steps that it's going to take to ratchet this thing down. Yeah, cool it, cool, calm your jets, all right, Southwest another major change that Southwest is doing ending.
Speaker 1: This is bad, This is very bad.
Speaker 2: They're just becoming one of the otheres at this point. They're losing sort of that that flare that they once had.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say, remember when remember when Southwest had this?
Speaker 2: Remember when Southwest was funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when they sang songs and it didn't annoy you. And now it's just now it's annoying and they don't do it anymore. It's an airline. It's awful Gary, and it's not I love Southwest. It is this. It is the airline I choose to be honest. I also love Delta. I do not love United. I do not love United. What I have friends that swear by United. They that's all they fly. I hate you, and I don't even know why I feel this way. I just I had a couple experiences that were not stellar. I love Delta, I love Southwest, I love Alaska. Alaska is a great airline. I loved Virgin just hate that United. Maybe think about Frontier, Frontier site serviceable. What do you think about Spirit Spirital get you there? What do you think about Jet Blue? Jet Blue's lovely. I love that Long Beach air Airport has got to be the easiest one America, and I don't fly for whatever reason. I think it was nine to eleven. I don't know. You know that wasn't their fault. Yeah, I know, but I do still equate the ice still too. I think of American airlines when I think, unfortunately, whathonn Emirates. I have not flown Emirates. You know what I liked Singapore Airlines. I've flown delightful experience. They give you socks the whole bit, even when you don't pay the price for the good seats. I like socks.
Speaker 2: Boy, we're off to a rousing start today. You can't hold your urine and you really like socks. Wow, somebody enter us into the Hall of Fame nomination.
Speaker 1: Hey, we missed the podcast Awards and there's a reason why we'll continue.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Former Giants quarterback Daniel Jones in his close eyes, his eyes are very close together. I think I've ever noticed that he is close eye off to the Indianapolis Colt so one year, fourteen million dollar deal. Like I said, man, there's so many, so many moves going on. This happened last year too, where it's like, Okay, I'm going to need a float chart telling me where everyone is because big names are going to new places and it's happening very quickly. Yesterday we talked about Davante Adams going to the Rams. I mean, it's just it's insane. Katie Porter is gonna run for governor. So back to the NFL. Did you ask who's asking for Katie? Najie Harris is coming to the Chargers. You know, Jim Harbaugh has more rushing yard, has a longer rush than Naji Harris. Jim Harbaugh has a forty one yard rush. Najie Harris's longest from twenty twenty two is like thirty seven yards. All more palatable than anything you're gonna tell me about Katie Porter.
Speaker 2: The other thing about Katie Porter is she said she would step out if Kamala Harris decides.
Speaker 1: To run for governor. Oh how sweet is that? Rich making way? You know, the thing about Kamala Harris is, and it's really indicative of all politics and all politicians. The stink from whatever failed last campaign, they have dissipates, and all that remains is name recognition.
Speaker 2: That's she lost to Adam Schiff. I mean, she lost to one of the most unlikable politicians for either party, and.
Speaker 1: Before the biggest sham in presidential candidacy ever.
Speaker 2: With the whole Biden stepping down.
Speaker 1: That was ridiculous, her whole campaign. When you look back on that and just look at the production that it was and the lack of substance and everything, it was a mess. And it all goes away, you know. Yeah, her failed attempt against Adam Shiff, all of that, All that remains is the fact that she gained name recognition. Yeah, that's all the counts. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: She started her I just want to play a little bit of this is the beginning of this video she posted on social media.
Speaker 1: Team look at that. I saw that breakfast pizza. My Californians, hear a lot of excuses from elected officials. That's a complex problem. That's proving challenging. That's not my job. It's too hard. What a bunch of bulls.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you're launching a campaign to become the governor of the state of California and the first thing you say is what a load of bulls. I have often said I do want my politicians to get worked up and show some emotion, but when you're doing it in a campaign launch ad, you completely lose me completely.
Speaker 1: I also got to say, yes, it's a double standard, and yes I violate the rule all the time, but it's also in one ear and out the other. Not something I would say and then sign off on to be replayed a million times. When you're a woman, it comes across not the way you want it to. You sound crass and bitchy, and not the way that you want to come across to a wide audience. It's just the way it is. Unfortunately, the fact that she did. Someone had that idea, It was done, People listen to it, focus groups heard it, and they all signed off on it. Her included not good, it's a failed it's doomed from the goat go is what that says to me. From the from the goat, they suck.
Speaker 2: I don't know something about there, United Customer Service, the customer server planes, I don't know. I just yeah, it's a known for me, love you guys, for me, listen. I don't fly enough for it. To be a big deal. I don't, and I know people are like, I'm do or die a ride or die Ford man or a ride or die Chevy guy, or I'll never buy a car that's not a Toyota to me. There's nothing about that. There's nothing about the airlines that differentiate themselves from the other airlines. I know why travel in US, I know. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I but I mean, I'm not saying it's a knock. I'm just saying, like when people are business travelers like my friends that travel all the time for work, they haven't nailed down to what what airline is good for what route and for what benefits and if you're going to check a bag, this one's better than that. You have to really get into the minutia. The way that you and I travel. It's kind of like whatever's cheapest and going where we want to go. We don't care.
Speaker 2: I just want to non stop flight. That's I mean, that's ninety five percent of.
Speaker 3: The decision making totally, And like I absolutely I've just had a couple bad experiences with customer service when it came to United, and that's where that that's what that's based off of and there's something to be learned from that if you are a company or an airline, like one bad customer service experience can kind of shape your opinion about a restaurant, an airline, or what have you.
Speaker 2: Well, and that woman she didn't even she couldn't even h what's the word, She could not even expand on what it was about United that was so bad.
Speaker 1: She just had this feeling exactly, And we all do that. It's a very human thing. Was it you or my husband who said you were going to go get a beer and you walked into the place and you saw that the people working there were wholly uninterested in you or working or whatever was going on. I don't know which one of you it was. You're the only people I speak to.
Speaker 3: And that's just the kind of thing like you, that's that's the customer service hallmark.
Speaker 1: Like it may seem like it's not.
Speaker 3: That big of a deal, it's a huge deal to people. It shapes your whole view of a place.
Speaker 2: Well, Southwest, I think for a long time has been held up, especially for people on the West coast. Southwest has been a place where you could get an airline that was fun to fly it all. It went to all the fun little places that you wanted to go. You weren't flying it across the because you didn't have to, and therefore the fares were a lot lower. And now they're just turning into another airline. They're doing away with free checked bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you said, that really set them apart. Customers with the highest loyalty status will be spared from the fee that it's not us. We will have to pay for check bags for flights books starting May twenty eighth. The airline also working to add premium seats and the open seating policy that's been going on for a while. I thought that was going to happen at the first of the year with the open seating policy that they've been talking about getting rid of that for a while.
Speaker 2: Now I think it begins next month.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's actually twenty twenty six. Oh really last year, so they've just been getting us ready, like the real id Act or whatever. It's going to take a lot to implement that. You go from having no assignment system.
Speaker 2: To yeah, they're going to have patingments, all of those little pylons, yeah, out of their gate basically because you don't need those anymore. Be one through thirty.
Speaker 1: I've been a miss profiling people in the line, like when they come up to you and they've got to ask, or if they surreptitiously look at your phone to see where you're at and hold my phone like there's one good seat left and you're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, up next the mistrial we talked about yesterday during our show. We found out about the mistrial because the jury was deadlocked in that case of the judge who shot his wife because of the arthritis and his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I think it was the couple pops before dinner, the couple pops at dinner, and the couple pops after dinner.
Speaker 2: I'll make me pop off. Miss any part of the show. Go back and check out the podcast. Anywhere you listen to podcast.
Speaker 1: And be making jokes. Somebody did die on.
Speaker 2: The iHeartRadio app or anywhere you find your favorite podcast. Just type in Gary and Shannon back right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app,