Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, how dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions.
Speaker 2: Of the host.
Speaker 1: The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber you were listener Discretion's as.
Speaker 3: You talking about extreme.
Speaker 4: Anoledge, we will guilty from the super They don't fear the questions, they.
Speaker 5: Fear the f.
Speaker 2: So we see the.
Speaker 4: Sec they come, thank yousy, but.
Speaker 3: By the dark on this shows us.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. What is happening? And what is hold out that glass? Baby? You know what time is? We about to fill it up.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Methus Lyns Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in the lightning.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we.
Speaker 6: Like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I got a great discussion lined up for you.
Speaker 2: Guys. I'm excited to talk to this man.
Speaker 6: We've exchanged some messages back and forth through Facebook Direct Messenger, and we've talked about everything from giants to what's wrong with Christianity to Aliens. We've already had some good conversations, so I know this one's gonna flow well. He is a recent author, and I believe this is his first book. But the title of it is Genesis six in the Old Arks. So we're gonna be getting into some neph Lean giants.
Speaker 2: Today, y'all.
Speaker 6: I know you're going to thoroughly enjoy that.
Speaker 2: But I like to look over the show for the.
Speaker 6: First time and hopefully the first of many. Nick Daegel, Nick, thank you brother for coming on.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for inviting me. Doc. Yeah, so this is my first book. Kind of what got me down this path is about two years ago. I read through Genesis, never really quite taken the dive to go into Genesis and see what it really entails. I've always kind of hung around, you know, Matthew, Mark Luke, and John the New Testament. That was kind of my comfort zone. And I'm like, you know what, I need to start delving into some of these other books, especially the Older Testament. I mean, that's that's the foundation of the New Testament. So started to read through Genesis, got through Genesis one one through five. I meant understand the creation story. You hear that from Sunday School. I meant, it's we hear about you hear about it growing up. But there was still some little little things that God really pointed out to me that I thought were very beautiful. You know, whenever God is creating everything in the Seven Days, the one thing that's different is with man. God decided to actually form us with his own hands and to breathe his own breath into our life. Whereas everything else he spoke it into existence. With us, he actually sat down, crafted us and breathed his spirit within to us. And that like, there was little things that God showed me as I was reading through it, that it was very beautiful and just shows us just to show us how much we mean to him, Like he is that much into the details of our lives and he wants to be that involved with who we are that he sits down and he makes us. So just some beautiful things that he pointed out to me. And then I get to Genesis six and I'm like, this is right before the flood. There's this little bit where it talks about the sons of God going into the darters of Man and creating the nephilum, and I'm like, what the heck does this mean? Like had never never even heard of this. It was a whole new idea. I mean, I know, I heard of another Bible story you hear a lot of in Sunday School is David and Goliath. So you hear about Goliath, and I'm like, all right, I've heard about giants. I know, when the Twelve Spies go into the land of Canaan, they see these, you know, really tall people that they felt like grasshoppers in their eyes. Was that allegory, I don't know, but according to this they seem pretty tall. So I knew the Bible had talked about people of unusual size, but I wasn't aware of the just the conspiracy that really went into it all to simple fact that they weren't actually people either. They were it was a completely different creature. So it really got me onto a journey of trying to discover what this Genesis six narrative means. And at the time, so where my kids I have very little ones a nine, six, three and soon to be a newborn in a couple of months. But where my six year old son and three year old daughter go to daycare is Her name is Suzanne and Suzanne's husband, Paul, he actually passed away about a year and a half ago. He was pretty pivotal in me helping to understand what the Nephelum were. So, Paul was a huge supporter of SkyWatch TV, Joe Horn Tom Like. He watched a lot of Tom horn Like. He actually whenever he passed, she gave me all of his material and the guy had had sixty plus videos from SkyWatch, So I mean, I've gotten them all, you two. But yeah, So it was actually through Paul and his interest that I started to watch a lot of like these SkyWatch documentaries and videos. The one that really stuck out to me was I don't know if you've ever seen the oh what is it? It is Angels and Giants, the Nephelum and the Watchers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the innerd thing of the cloud Eaters. That was a really big one for me because they teamed up with Steve Quail and uh Alberino on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I can't remember who who was on Angels and Giant but it had it had Tom Horn on there. L A. Morzoli was on there. I believe Alberino was on there. Fritz Zimmerman had a little cameo on there and a few others, a few other.
Speaker 2: The big giants of our giant space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, pretty much. Doug van Dorn was another one on there. So that's where. And in this documentary they go to several megalithic sites and they talk about, I mean, they really just go in depth, lay in a good foundation of how all these megalithic sites across the world, these pyramids, how they weren't actually built by the people that lived in that area at the time, like we're taught through mainstream history, but how these were actually probably built by these Nephelo giants who were the children of the daughters of Man and the sons of God. So just watching that it kind of gave me a good foundation. And after I mean it was probably a good three or four months where I was just soaking this stuff up, watching documentary after documentary. I'm not as much of a reader, I'm more of a audio visual learner, So mine was definitely more of watching a lot of different documentaries on it, watching a lot of Alberino interviews on podcasts, stuff like that. Well, after I consumed a lot of like, all right, I need to let this digest a little bit because I kind of soaked it up like a sponge, soaked it up like a sponge really quick. So I was like, let me let this digest because I want to make sure that what I'm taking in it's true. I mean, I feel like those who are believers, we want to make sure we're filling ourselves up with the truth because we know that as much as the truth is out there, there's also lies. So God tells us to discern with the discerning spirit. So I really wanted to, you know, talk to my pastor about it and just work through it. Well, it's funny because after I put all that away for a little while, I decided to watch on Netflix Ancient Apocalypse. And I don't know if you've ever seen an Ancient Apocalypse with Grand Hancock.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so good it is.
Speaker 3: Oh And so I watched it not even thinking about the Nephlum or the flood or anything like that, nothing about Genesis six, only to realize, holy crap, this whole documentary had elements of Genesis six all throughout it. I mean, seriously, every single ancient civilization had a flood myth The younger well in Hancock presents it as the Younger dry Is at the end of the last Ice Age, cataclysmic floods wiping everything out, and in with every one of those flood myths, there was a at the end of the cataclysmic event, there was some kind of traveler, unknown traveler, bearded traveler who came to each so or each group of people and spread knowledge, showed them how to build civilization back up. And they were almost looked at as gods among men, especially for the knowledge that they brought. Well, and it's just it's also interesting because he goes to several different megalithic sites and even some of the earth I think Poverty Point, the Mound down there in Louisiana, and he he makes claim that all of these different sites was most likely inspired and influenced by this advanced civilization that came after the the Younger Dryest. Well, what's funny is then I feel like Kencock starts to talk about the lore of all of them, and in several of them, what do they have stories of giants? I think it was the Pyramid of Kolua where they said there was giants that built the pyramid to escape a global flood and they hit intop the pyramid. Then you had Sutsuna, who was this female giant that built the temple of Giguntilla, and Giguntia literally means giant, and like it just I don't know it. Just for me, it was like.
Speaker 6: Vericocha, remember he created giants and then that was the whole reason he wrote the flood was because they were so wicked and vile. So that's the whole reason Vakocha and his story brought the flood was to destroy the giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I really hadn't much I haven't had much chance to like looking at each individual flood myths. It was for me watching that. I mean, this was a secular it's a secular documentary. I meant, yes, I know that mainstream says Graham Hancock's a kook, but I don't really think he is. I meant, the dude's smorrow. He's all over it.
Speaker 2: He's just missing, he's got everything labeled wrong.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's that's how I feel one hundred percent too. But it's just interesting. I'm like, man, this is from a secular viewpoint, from someone who is in the secular world, and this is backing up what we're seeing in Genesis six, and this is backing up everything that I had previously watched in a lot of the SkyWatch material and resources. So really that got me. That really sparked an interest in kind of amateur archaeology for me, I guess you could say. And like I said, so, I'm actually a hospice nurse and my wife's a teacher. She is, she's pregnant for our fourth child, and next year she's not gonna work. But as we were talking before, I'm not really in that point in my life where I could just, you know, go on a week vacation go see some of these megalithic sites. I'd love to go see the pyramids in Egypt. I'd love to go see some of the pyramids in Mexico, in Guatemala, the megalithic sites in Peru, even Kahokia, which is three hours away in Saint Louis, just east of Saint Louis. I mean, it's the biggest earthen mound in North America. I'd love to go there and see that, but it's hard to with three soon before little ones working full time to be able to do that. So I wanted to. I was really intrigued about seeing is there any evidence locally for me? Going back to Fritz Zimmerman, he has a book called let me see what is it? I have it right here. It's the Encyclopedia of Ancient Giants in North America. Well, in that book I found reference to two articles where one was from nineteen thirty four, another one was from eighteen ninety nine where people around this area in Springfield, Missouri found seven foot skeletons. One was buried in a cave, another one was buried in a shallow burial mound off one of the James River which is close to Springfield. So I'm like, all right, Fritzimmerman put this in his book. I want to find where these sites are at. So really that started a journey. And what my book is about is it talks about me getting into and learning on this path about with the Nephela Moore. But then it goes into my journey of discovering and researching and finding these particular places where I believe both of these seven foot skeletons were found. Was interesting. I mean, I can go into somebody detail I'll go into let me go into the detail about So there was the guy who his name was Sterling Newbery, and was pretty interesting about this Sterling Newberry. He was a missionary Baptist, but he was also an amateur archaeologist. Well, in Fritzimmerman's book, the article that he posts or puts in there just talks about the seven foot skeleton being found. Well, I did a deeper dive and research into Sterling Newberry himself, looking through old newspaper archives, and I found several articles that I truly believe could point to a Nephelim like culture that would have been here in this area. First off, Yeah, it's honestly, it's really amazing what you can find getting into some of these old newspaper archives typing in giant skeleton or burial mounds anything like, Like, you just find some stuff that you find articles about things they found one hundred years ago. Is like, yeah, that's that doesn't seem to go along with what we've been told about out the Native Americans. That seems like a little different than what I've been fed throughout grade school. But anyway, So the first one, there's this site here called full Bright Springs. Full Bright Springs is when white settlers came here. The full Bright family settled this spring it was like the first home, I think the first homestead when the white pioneers were coming out this way to Missouri, Western Missouri. What's interesting is there is it has now become it's a park, so they have put the city has put a bike path in this full Bright Spring area. And this bike path they call it the one of the Greenway trails. It goes four or five miles and it goes through full Bright Spring and continues on to other parks north north of Springfield. And there's also at least one hundred year old water pumping station there that I mean they built it one hundred years ago. It was because they have turned Fulbright Spring. They dammed it up and they turned it into one of the main sources of water for the Springfield area. Well, okay, what's interesting is I'm glad that they still have that pumping station there because in this I found an article from nineteen thirty two where in this article it talks about two burial mounds that were found on a hill that was north of the Fulbright pumping station. So, uh yeah, so I had a location on one of them. So I've gone there. And what's interesting is, like I said, there's a bike path, so it's it's open to the public. It's owned by the city, but it's open to the public. Where these two burial mounds are at it's deep in the woods, so.
Speaker 2: They're still there. Maybe they leveled it out by now or so.
Speaker 3: That's that's the interesting thing. In the article, Newberry doesn't really say that. He does him and his son go and they excavate these two burial mounds. But in this article from nineteen thirty two for the full Bright Burials, he doesn't say what size the skeletons are. There's still some pretty interesting characteristics about them because the first one was the most north mound. He unearthed it and he found a skeleton in there where the skull was painted red, which I thought that was very unique, a red like they just before when this person died, they just painted it red. And Newberry believed this person would have been of someone of high importance or some kind of chieftain, which as I've studied this, it seems like a lot of the Nephelm giants. They were revered as you know, some kind of leader or chieftain they were. They were the top dogs.
Speaker 2: In the Bible too.
Speaker 6: Do you ever notice that nick that's in the Bible because all the odd kings and stuff were giants.
Speaker 2: And then even when they picked.
Speaker 6: Saul, Yeah, a lot of people look over it, but there was a little caveat in there. It says that they the whole reason they selected Saul was because he was head and shoulders taller than the rest, and they specifically said they wanted a king like the other nations. Nations had giant kings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I even wonder Pharaoh was a Pharaoh could have possibly been a Nephelom or some kind of Nephelim like ruler. But anyway, that's a very interesting I never caught I mean, I know that it's said that Saul was a head taller than everybody else, so he would have been probably at least seven foot six and a half seven foot I meant. But anyway, and there were of la Morzuli I digress, so the skull is painted red. And then just south of that there was another burial mound where there was seven skeletons a ligne like the spokes on a wheel. And I was like, man, that's a very interesting characteristic also for a burial mound. Yeah, to answer your question, I can go hike up there right now and find the remains of these burial mounds. You can see, if you were not aware of the newspaper article, you'd look right past him. You just think it's the lay of the land or the start of a sinkhole or something like that. But what's funny is actually about a year ago I went out there and I was walking around in the wooded area, and there was a younger guy, probably in his twenties, riding his bicycle around mountain bike and jumping over these burial mounds. And I told him. I was like, you know, these are burial mounds. He's like, no, they're not, because he was kind of he was taking aback that I was up there walking around and he I mean, he kind of startled me too, but I was like, yes they are. So I pulled out my phone and I showed him the article. He turned pale as a ghost, and he's like, this place feels different now that I know. He's like, this place feels different now that I know what this is. I've never seen that poor kid out there riding that bike anymore.
Speaker 2: You ruined bike stuck.
Speaker 3: There's other places anyway. So but yeah, you can go there, you can see where the Indian Chieftain Mound is at because you see part of the burial mound and then just a little divid in the very top. And then if you go just a little south of that, you see another mound that's been excavated a little more. Well, that would make sense because there was seven and buried like the spokes on a wheel. Well, I really believe that that spokes on a wheel is some kind of nephelim burial practice because in frit Zimmerman's book, he makes reference to multiple mound sites in the Ohio and Indiana areas where there have been spoke mound burials. And I mean majority of the mound complexes are in Ohio and Indiana. That's where it seems like these they constructed most of these mound complexes. But one interesting one is in nineteen twenty in Indiana, there was a farmer who unearthed a spoke mound burial where there was eight skeletons lined up like the spokes on a wheel. Well, one of the skeletons was anywhere from eight to nine foot tall. So I'm like, there's the connection right there. You got a spoke mound bear with a recorded eight to nine footer. Then you have a spoke mountin burial over here in Springfield where kid, a kid is riding a bike around thinking it's just a cool place to jump, you know, jump his mountain bike. So it for me that right there was like this is one shred piece of evidence, and it's kind of like so it's kind of like you, like, I know, whenever you talked about your book, you said it was like laying out pieces of a puzzle and you're having to put them together. That's exact I know You're you're doing that with the Bible and you know, extra biblical text. For me, I felt the exact same way, but I was doing it with newspaper clippings and old newspaper, not newspaper, old books of the history of Springfield that I found, it found in the library, genealogical records, plat maps, Like it was still with that same feeling of putting together a puzzle to get the full picture. Because what's also interesting, like I said, Sterling Newberry found these two burial mounds well about twenty years earlier, in nineteen fourteen. There's a book called, I think it's called The History of Springfield, And there was a portion in there where it's talking about the cave dwellers, and this portion was written, I think you've used on a video on cave dwellers before, haven't you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think they're's heavily influenced by nepheline slash wild Man because all the legends and lower they they're all cavell Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So what's interesting is this Fulbright area is very cavernous. There's multiple caves there. Well, about a mile mile and a half east of where these burial mountd are at, there was a cave in nineteen fourteen that a guy named em Shepherd. Em Shepherd was a He was a dean and also professor at one of the local universities here. Well, he wrote in this book he wrote a little excerpt in this book on the history of Springfield that he found that he was alerted to a cave close to the Owens property. Well, when I looked at an old plat map. So there was a cave close to what's where there's this now Lost Hill Park is at Lost Hill Park is proud, Like I said, probably a mile mile and a half on the same greenway trail on the full Bright Greenway trail from where these burial mounds were at, and there's multiple caves in this Lost Hill park. Well. Anyway, he writes that he was alerted to some strange bones that were found within one of the caves. There one key characteristic about these strange bones he found there was multiple thigh bones, and these thigh bones were broken in half and bone marrow had been extracted from the thigh bones. You know that sounds like cannibalistic activity. What's also interesting is when I was looking into Lovelock Cave in love Lock, Nevada with the red haired giants after the Piute Indians burned them alive, and later on they go and they escavate I think it was in the thirties they excavated Lovelock Cave or something. I'm not sure of the date. But they also found thigh bones in there that were broken in half and the bone marrow extracted. So it's like, yes, yeah, I heard that on one of the documentaries I watched on it.
Speaker 2: About very interesting connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John, like thank you. I was like, holy crap. So you have a burial mound with spoke mound burial matching where there has been known giants. Then you have a cave that shows evidence of cannibalistic activity matching another cave where there has been recorded giants. I'm like, this area has to be where Nephel and Rome I have I have never personally. And this is funny because my friend Kent went out there with me, and Kent's made the comment it feels very squatchy here too. I know that one would probably intrigue you. I know you like this squatch And there was actually one time. I don't know if this was my mind playing tricks on me or not, but I was in this area. Anytime I go out there, I'm not gonna lie. I usually quote scripture as i'm walking, or i'll single worship song and I'm gonna keep doing that because He's the only thing that can protect us correct and with his divine protection, we are guarded. But anyway, I was out there and it was not a windy day, so I can't blame this on the wind. But I smelled what smelled like a dead animal, just all of a sudden come up out of nowhere, and I'm like, I don't know, I just said this verbally. I'm like, I don't know if you are what I think it is. But if it is, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. And that smell dissipated, I don't know. I mean so like I go back and forth, like was that something trying to manifest? Was it not? There is evidence that there were nephelin there, so it most likely could have been something trying to manifest. But and the fact that it wasn't windy, it didn't blow a smell of a decaying animal. I didn't see any dead animals around, so I kind of wonder if that could have been a bigfoot trying to rear ugly head. But by saying I rebuke in the name of Jesus, I mean it went away. That's that's my story. That's all I can say about it. So you kind of make what you will of it.
Speaker 7: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're carrying. We do because preparedness isn't about looking the party, it's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury. It's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch survival pack is made here start to finish. Squatch builds packs for people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Rugarou mofman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done. Squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 3: But we know there's polish.
Speaker 6: What I talk about in the book, you know, one of the things I talk about how a lot of people get the woo woo. You know, some people have physical you know, on footprints and hair, and some people see shadow apparitions and portals and even some orbs. Sometimes I talk about I trace it back to the Nephilim and Esau interbreeding with the known nephliin giant tribes. How the book Enoch says that their spirits were cursed to Rome and torment mankind, and through that union there they end up birth in the Amalekites. And through scripture and the extra biblical texts, it was said that they were known sorcerers and shape shifters. And Esau was a hairy big man. His father in law was named sea Air, so that the etymology that word means Harry.
Speaker 2: So he here's this hairy.
Speaker 6: Man marrying into this tribe of Harry Farrell giants, that were known sorcerers. So you know, I tell people, I think the Wu is basically the spirits of these beings, and they're taken familiar form. They were you know, what we would probably call a feral giant race. So yeah, they're showing up these big, harry looking men in and out of portals and all that kind of wo wo stuff, because maybe they're the remnants of those spirits that the Bookienoch talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's interesting. And actually, so when I did get your audiobook and I listened to it, there was one part that I found very interesting. I think it was in the beginning. It's where you were talking about you. I don't know if you knew somebody or you heard a story of some lady who had come in contact with the Bigfoot, and I mean she was conversing with it and.
Speaker 2: Bo Kennedy from the Bump.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and then you say that it even told her it wanted to sleep with her.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it it was telling her.
Speaker 6: That the Bible was jeopardized and it wasn't true, and it was basically pointing her toward like the Gospels of Thomas and Mary Magdalen, all the Gnostic stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, because what's what's funny is I had never heard of the Sterling Newberry until I started to research this Sterling Newberry and all the stuff he found around here in the Springfield area. I mean, it has just been lost. Like no one knows the name Sterling Newberry. But in the papers back then, like I found he used to work at this Like I said, he was a Baptist pastor, but he had other jobs too, Like he was he worked at a local furniture store, and a lot of the stuff he found they put on display in the furniture store, and there was ads in the paper about come come to Freedman's or I think that was the name of the furniture store, come to Freeman's and see the amazing finds of Sterling Newberry from local sites. And it's like I'm in one.
Speaker 2: Hundred lawn chair while you're there.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I'm like eighty ninety years ago. Like it seems like he was a pretty well known guy around here, and now no one doesn't even know his name. There was another guy named James Clary who I've become good friends with. He owns a talk show on one of the local radio stations. And it's funny because this is a god thing. Because I was listen. I was just researching one of the articles and I just typed it in the Google sterling Newberry and whatever the article, the title of the article, and I found a blog where someone had posted the exact same one, and I seen in twenty fourteen, this guy named James Clary was like, Hey, I'd like to swap information with on this article. Well, I guess nothing ever came to fruition because when I later met James, he said he don't even remember posting that. But I started to look up this James Clary and I saw that on his talk show. He actually did a segment about a year a year and a half ago actually, probably when I started to research this stuff on Newberry, and he was talking about a lot of his his finds that he's found with Newberry and he's never been able to find the site either. But and James Clare, you might just a side note, you might know him. Do you remember the the Giant Show by Jim Vieira, the Vieira Brothers. Okay, well, there was one where they went to the there's a Steelville Giant supposed to Steelville Giant in Steelville, Missouri, and James was on that episode, so I didn't know if if you had ever seen that, you'd know a reference of who he is. But so anyway, I sent a message to the radio station and said, my name's Nicholas, I'm trying to get in touch with this James Clery on a Sterling Newberry. This is my phone number. And she was like, I'll pass it along, and I was like, he's gonna call me back. Well, lo and behold. A few days later he called me back, and I mean we developed the friendship. Really, I wanted to get in touch with James because he seemed like he was the only guy in Springfield who had a knowledge of who Newberry was, and he was he hit it really hardcore ten years ago. But then you know, after just finding dead ends, he's he's like I'm done, I'm I don't I can't see him to find get anywhere else until he met me, and then we collaborated, and I believe we were able to find the locations of where the seven foot skeleton was found. But I say all that because, like I said, I'm a hospice nurse. One time I was admitting a person who was in the dying process. And it's interesting because this guy has had a fammember who she said she was a self proclaimed medium, and I just got weird feels there, and like I was talking to her and I was telling her. We just kind of started talking. I started telling her about my research and she's like, I've heard a Newberry before, and I'm like, I just thought that was very interesting because I'm like, I didn't know anyone else knew Newberry. But it was what I wanted to say, is I thought you had said a woman had said that one of these bigfoot wanted to sleep with her with This woman said she would talk to these entities and one of them would jokingly say I wanted to sleep with her, which so I'm like, ha ha, yeah, yeah, anyway, that was. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think of that guy from Dodgeball, the guy that owned GLOBOGM. He was hitting on that girl, you know. Then he started laughing, said I'm just kidding, but no seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyway, let's go back to Newbury. That that was all long winded for no reason. So Newberry, So, like I said, I met James Clary this other article where he's talking about the seven foot skeleton that he found. It's interesting because it was found near the Holeman Ranch off the James River on a bluff. Well, the thing is, when you look at the old borders of what the hole Men Ranch were, seven miles of the James River follows along the old borders of the hole Men Ranch. Also all along that river there's bluffs all over the place. So it's like this is going to be like a needle in a haystack because you have seven miles of river with bluffs all over the place, all along the Holeman Ranch. It was it was two general in the description, and I think that was intentional so people wouldn't go vandalize it. So I'm like I needed to look at it from a different perspective. Well, in the article they mentioned two other people besides Newberry. So there was Sterling Newberry, who was the amateur archaeologist. Then there was also a guy named William Sartin. And William Sarton was a minor, and so I just started thinking, I'm like, that makes sense, he need a minor. They know how to escavate. I meant the dude juice of digging for minerals and stuff like that. But then the last one, his name was a Denver Break. He was the third member of this team that unearthed the seven foot skeleton. And he was a farmer, And I'm like, why did they need a farmer? And then it clicked unless it was his land. So that got me into the library looking at old plat maps, and I was was able to find a Break family that owned a certain span of property where there was a bluff and it was near the James River. Except it wasn't owned by a Denver Break. It was owned by an aw Break and then even a few decades prior to that, Like they have plat maps that go back to the eighteen seventies for this area. It was owned by an sm Break. Well, I'm like, all right, so this is a family. Yes, it was handed down from member to member to member. Well, looking in genealogical records, I was able to pinpoint Denver Break was the nephew of this aw Break and this sm Break was his grandfather, so it was a family land.
Speaker 2: He was the young buck that led the expedition.
Speaker 3: Yes, led them to the And what's interesting was even more interesting is Sterling Newbury. Like I said, he was a Baptist pastor, so he was Actually you pass their over several churches throughout his career. One of them was called a Shiloh Baptist. The Break family went to Shiloh Baptists, So I think that was the connection of how Newberry met the Break family.
Speaker 2: Well, and good work, I think, actually you wouldn't.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't just writing down a bunch of wild theories and random stuff. You actually did some good legit digging, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, literally, I didn't really do much literal digging, but definitely in the lot in the books. I'm not a big fan of digging physically makes take that so much work.
Speaker 6: Hey, we are not condoning anybody to dig up burial maps. Now, this is for entertainment purposes only. As La mar Zuli says.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't want to dig, to be honest, I just I had fun just looking in the old history books, looking at the newspapers and being able to yeah, it really is put the piece, this is a puzzle together. Well, and here James Clary, I told him about this fat this fine, and he's like, we got to check it out. Well, we found out who owns the property, here's where it's God's. This is God's divine sovereignty. The woman who owns the property, James called her, And just another tidbit about James he owns I mean, like I said, he he does a talk show and he talks about a lot of the same stuff we talk about, bigfoot, aliens, ghosts, shadow people, little people like he talks about the whole plethora of supernatural stuff. But before that, he used to be a chef and he used to own a really nice restaurant here called Clary's. So anybody who's been in the Springfield area for the past thirty years knows who James Clay is. Well, he called the woman who owns this property and she told him the only reason she answered the phone is because she saw James Clary. And the only reason she knew James Clary is not because of their fact that he owned the restaurant, but she used to go to church with him. M So if I would have called, I wouldn't be here telling you about this book I wrote, because she wouldn't have let me on. But so her and her son met us at the property and we had gone out checked out the bluff and it took like going out to this bluff multiple times to finally find where I believe the burial mound was at. So we also got in touch with this guy named Doug who is he is I guess you could say he's an amateur archaeologist too, but he's been doing this for like forty years, and he has mapped out across the whole state of Missouri what do you call it, archaeo astronomy sites like one point to the next point being an equinox alignment or a solstice alignment. But he's done that across the whole state of Missouri, which over the past forty years.
Speaker 6: Which be in touch with that guy, but he's got some good conversations in him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he's very knowledgeable. So he came out with out there with James and I one time and he noticed in a wooded area there was this square almost it was like a square mound berm. They call it a berm structure, but it's it's square so that the outer square is the border is raised, but on the inside it's level still. And he he really believed that that was a prehistoric structure. So him and I were surveying it one day and he notices something very interesting. On the inside of this berm structure. All the trees are like maybe fifty to sixty years old based off the the trunk. But on the outside of the berm structure you have massive trees with massive trunks that were probably anywhere from two hundred to three hundred years old. And he made a comment, he was like, you know what that tells me is that on the inside of this berm it was clear at one point and he said, this really reminds me of a cemetery. Then it clicked. Remember how I told you Sterling Newbery was a pastor at Shiloh Baptist. Shiloh Baptists burned down in the I think the late eighteen hundred or early nineteen hundreds. They never rebuilt the church, but it became a cemetery well, the Break Several members of the Break family are buried there. There is a plaque by the Break family gravestones that say three miles west of here used to sit the Break family cemetery. What And then that's when it clicked. Where we were at was in that exact location where the Break family cemetery used to be. We were standing in what used to be that Break family cemetery, and so it's no longer a cemetery. So here's my This is where my theory comes in. It's the Break family cemetery. That structure, that burm structure around where the cemetery was at is prehistoric. What I have kind of come to realize is when the white settlers came here, a lot of times they buried they're dead on top of where Native Americans buried. They're dead because I mean the Native Americans they buried where it wouldn't be destroyed by flood water or by wash out or anything like that, Like they buried on top of bluffs. Well, the white pioneers are like, this is a good this is a good idea. Let's bury our dead here too. I believe that that was a prehistoric structure and there was most likely ancient people that were buried within that cemetery. The Break family buys this property throughout the generations, they start dying, they start burying them in that cemetery. Well, maybe there was one shallow burial mound there that they were about to bury somebody, and as they're digging it up, they find some bones. They know that their pastor, Sterling Newberry, is an amateur archaeologist, so they don't they stop further digging. They have Newberry come out with certain along with Denver Break and because it's his family's property, and they unearthed the seven foot skeleton. That would also explain why all of a sudden, the Break family are no longer burying in this cemetery anymore. They are now burying at Shiloh Baptists because they realized this, we shouldn't be burying here. This is most likely a holy area, and they so because something made the Break family stop bearing in that I meant they removed I don't know if they would. I don't know if they removed the bodies. So when I was talking to Doug about this, Doug said one thing that he'd realized as he's been doing this and realizing white settlers buried on top of Native American burial grounds. They all they would actually do when they'd figure it out, they would move headstones to another because by the time they figured it out, I meant the bodies decomposed on the ground. So that's what I think is what happened. There's some more interesting components to this seven foot skeleton. So some people, like, I know, some people are like, well, sell seven foot, that's not that tall. I mean, yeah, it kind.
Speaker 6: Of one percent of the population, and everybody sees these NBA players and thinks it's common.
Speaker 2: It's not common.
Speaker 6: If you look it up for somebody to be seven foot tall, you know, or sixty and something like that, that's seriously, like percentile wise, it's like less than one percent of the human population.
Speaker 2: It's rare.
Speaker 6: It's just now with this modern technology and we have sports that you know, gather these people from all around the world, and we see these giants on TV. Altogether, we just think that it's normal and common.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, I'm six too, and if I saw somebody seven foot, I'm still gonna be like, dang, that dude's tall. And I'm pretty I'm a pretty tall.
Speaker 2: God that's a giant.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, but there's some other components with the way this It wasn't just the seven foot skeleton that was buried. Once again, Newbury thought the seven foot skeleton just like the skeleton at Full Bright. He thought this seven foot skeleton was the high priest or some person of high significance or power and power. There was seven other skeletons buried with the seven foot skeleton. They had a very interesting layout. So you had one that was buried north and south, and then they layered another one on top, buried east to west. Well, when you're a view looking down, it farmed a cross, and then the way they were aligned up, and then they aligned another two on top of the bottom two, and then another two and then another two, so where all eight were buried in this cross pattern from looking up down the seven foot skeleton had a stone bowl that Newberry thought was some kind of sacrificial bowl, and he believed that those other seven that were buried with the seven foot skeleton were most likely some kind of servants or slaves that were sacrificed and buried with the seven foot skeleton to serve him in the next life. Now, I mean that doesn't sound it doesn't sound yeah, and which I mean, all of those could even point to possible Nephilum roots aians.
Speaker 6: I mean, they were known as the Elvin Racer the Pixies, and I just did an episode on that that all traces back really to to Nephilim tribes and even the word leprechaun it was a mistranslation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: They translated it to like little people. But honestly, uh, when you look at it, especially like when you go to the Latin Lepra Khan Lepra referring to leprocy. Okay, So it wasn't that they were some you know, little midgets, green people, and know that they were talking about these these Elven bloodlines and throughout the years they just kind of got mythologicalized. But so they're talking about they were scally okay, and they could have been you know.
Speaker 2: Scaly skin.
Speaker 6: I think they were talking about the scale, the fish scale type armor that the Draconians wore from Scythia, and they uh uh uh call them. Well, that wasn't the mistranslation. I'm sorry, just Lepra is Lepra. But they associated them with little water people. And this guy went through all the etymology and said, no, it was.
Speaker 2: Scaly water people.
Speaker 6: Humm, you know, like water sprouts, you know, or something like that. But so I was like, well, once again it ties into the whole Scythian Draconian Venetian people because they were all like the Vikings, they were all seamen and they were raiders. So yeah, they were scaly because of their armor, and they were seamen, so they were water beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there was a part I didn't tell you about. That's in my book too. I'm going to go back to Fulbright where that Indian chief burial was at. There's actually a cave, another cave in that area called the Devil Slide Cave, and there's supposedly Viking ruins in that cave. H what's interesting. Car on the wall, Yeah, but I mean there's a lot of a lot of people have gone in there and carved them there too. But I was watching there's a splunker, a local splunker that has gone in there, and he took pictures of the ruins and I got permission from him to put it in my book, and I put the picture of the what he thought was supposed to Viking runs in there. What's interesting is that Devil Slide Cave. When you align that cave, the entrance of the cave up with where the Indian chief was buried that had the red skull, it's a salstice alignment.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: So just just interesting stuff. And I've I learned about that, like so I'm still learning about the whole salstice alignments. And equinox alignments and stuff like that. But Doug was the one who because he went out there with me to look at it, and he's like, this is a saltice alignment, meaning so it's a from the burial mound to where the mouth of the cave is at. It would be a summer salstice sunrise, so that would be on the summer saustice. That'd be the path that the sun would travel from the open.
Speaker 6: Mouth rise and the opposite was the set.
Speaker 3: Yes, it would be the winter cross.
Speaker 6: Was like when you talking about those burials and across, a lot of people don't realize like the old pagan artifacts that you see they draw the the cross, but like with a circle or it's a circle with a cross inside of it. Yeah, and even like the old Christian symbolism, and like the old tombstones like you'll see across with a little circle on the inside of it. That's sun and solstice symbology. Because you held four points of the equinoxes, so you had the summer uh in winter, solstice and equinoxes, and that's what those four points represented. And that son and the center was to show you this is the path of the sun.
Speaker 3: Huh. Interesting. So yeah, I'm still learning about the whole alignment stuff, but I thought that was interesting. But I also want to tell you mentioned leprechauns and little people. I even found that there's some stuff that involves little people and Sterling Newberry. This I was able to find out. I've actually become pretty loose associates with Sterling Newberry, one of his living grandchildren, and I found him on Facebook. He also has a Twitter, and he had posted something about his grandfather years ago. He never actually got to meet his grandfather because his grandfather passed before Joe was born. Well, Joe was telling me that because I wanted to meet Joe to see if that if he had any information on Newberry.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever, journals or anything.
Speaker 3: You know, there's nothing and everything that Newberry had has been liquidated and sent to well some I think some went some went to the Smithsonian, because I have found records. Some of the newspapers say that it went to the Smithsonian.
Speaker 2: No, I guarantee it.
Speaker 3: Especially he found two months after he found the seven foot skeleton, he found as textile pottery, and that pottery went to the Smithsonian. But anyway, so Joe, I had found a newspaper. This was in between in nineteen thirty two and nineteen thirty four. This is in between where he found the Spoke Mountain burial and before he found the seven foot skeleton. There was an article about a Harry Starlight and a Sterling Newberry having an altercation in Fairgrove. What was interesting is I live in Fairgrove, so I was like, man, I want to find where this spot was at, but I haven't been able to find it. But it said that they were in an Indian burial site and there was an altercation. Cop showed up, they arrested this Harry Starlight and they ended up releasing him. That's all it says. It doesn't go into detail. Well, I've had the pleasure of being able to send Joe several articles that he never even knew about his grandfather. So that's been kind of cool being able to fill him on some stuff. But Joe told me there is one story that he could give me pretty good detail, and this is a story that went through the whole Newberry family since this happened, and it is pertaining to that article. So what the details of that story is. Harry's Starlight was supposedly an O Sage chieftain. He was a proclaimed O Sage chief. He lived in Oklahoma. Well, Newberry after he found the seven foot skeleton, he found a cave a little more north of Springfield. I mean, he's found all kinds of stuff, but a cave a little north of Springfield, and he found this bear, this stone idol bear where in the side of he named it Brun. And in the side of the bear, like on the where the hip would have been, there was a cross that was etched in. Once again, the cross, I meant, a lot of stuff points to vikings with this too. But there was also a crescent which I believe like a crescent moon. Well, the article talks very detailed about what this bear looked like. And then this article that went out all over regionally. So apparently this Harry Starlight Redwood Newberry found and he read about the description of that bear, and he wanted that bear. So what happened is he comes to so yeah, so he comes to Springfield, I mean, and I think he was in Tulsa or something like that. He lived in a boarding home in Tulsa or somewhere in Oklahoma. He comes here and he becomes loosely associated with Sterling Newberry. Like he goes to his front door, knocks on the door, and says, introduces himself. Harry Starlight tells him what he was there for, and they develop a friendship. I don't know how long Carry Starlight stayed here, but he ended up telling Sterling Newberry, would you like to meet the little people? And Sterling Newberry I believe he was like half Cherokee. Well he was, I mean, he was just enthralled with Native American lore. So he had always heard about the little people and he's like I first, I think he's like, yeah, I want to meet, Like I want to meet these things. I've always heard about him through my grandfather and my father, and I'd like to experience what these things are. So Starlight brought him to Fairgrove at the supposed old in the imburial site, which, like I said, I live in Fair Grove, and man, I really want to find where that spots at. But I don't. I can't find any historical record on it, even the Fair Growth Historical Society. I sent them that article and they're like, we don't know where this is at. So but anyway, so they got to the site. Newberry also brings with him two other gentlemen, I believe, and then his son, Sterling Newberry Junior. So it's these four gentlemen and they went out to meet this Harry Starlight at this it was at night to meet Harry Starlight at this end and burial site. Starlight said, I need you to bring that bear with you that was in the newspaper because it's going to be very significant in this ritual.
Speaker 6: Helly, you guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. The man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties. Today that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continues to increase in value.
Speaker 2: If you have a four to oh one k or.
Speaker 6: Money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four one ks. Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system. Invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the link in.
Speaker 6: The description or the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sents you torches.
Speaker 2: Hi guys.
Speaker 3: They go out there, and the article did hint that they believed Starlight might have been under some kind of influence or drunk or something not Starlight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Starlight, this is part of a spiritual journey that he took some mushrooms or peyote for the ceremony.
Speaker 3: When I was talking, so I went on the word at war with Kyle, and Kyle said, it sounds like peyote. So anyway, he starts performing this ritual and he's throwing a substance on the fire. It's making the fire turn blue and green and dance. Well it was copper. Copper makes fire turn blue. So anyway, he's he's throwing this stuff on the fire and he's doing this chant. And I think this is where Newberry, being a Baptist pastor, I believe he had the end dwelling Holy Spirit, because I think something said I got first. You know, at first we hear about something, it's like, oh, that sounds fun. But then the Holy we had that Holy Spirit say you need no, this is you need to run this. Yeah, run, And I think he the Holy Spirit saying you're done here, like you don't. This is not something you want to do, and what you're what you're seeing is not of me. So anyway, Starlight's throwing this substance on the fire. It's dancing. He's doing this chant and then he tells Sterling Newberry Newberry jump across the fire. And then Newberry's like, no, we're done here. I mean, this was interesting at first, but I think this we're done, like we're not going to engage with this anymore. That made Starlight mad. So then Starlight said, Newberry Junior, you jump across the fire. Sterling Newberry was like, I done told you, Starlight, we're done. We're not proceeding anymore. That really ticked off Starlight. He's like, well, then I'll come across the fire. Your boy jumped over the fire and tried to wrestle Starlight. No, he tried to wrestle sterling Newberry to the ground. Luckily he had two other guys with him. They pulled him off. Cops came. They arrest Starlight publican intoxication and for starting starting a fight. The grandson said, this is how much of a Christian my grandfather was. He decided, even though he was attacked, he didn't press charges. He just wanted Harry Starlight out of their life. So I thought that was like him, and he literally turned the other cheek. He didn't want to press chargers even though he was attacked, So Starlight's out the picture before they While they're arresting Starlight, Joe said that his grandfather and his uncle went back to the car and they could see that someone had gone rummaging through the vehicle. So I guess before they started, before Starlight started to perform this little ritual, he must have went to their car and went rummaging through to try and find this bear, but Newberry was two steps ahead of him. Newberry hid it in the wheel well, so he wasn't able to find it. So I think between being drunk, him not participating, and Newberry outsmarting him not being able to find like he wanted to steal that idol and just leave because he didn't think new.
Speaker 6: Had an accomplice, you know, I mean somebody they didn't know about hiding in the woods. When they pulled up and walked out, they were rummaging and trying to find it.
Speaker 3: You know, that's true. That's true. I didn't think about that, but so they couldn't find it. So I meant, I think he had those three things that really just offset starlight. And I mean, if he's doing those rituals, we don't know what he was channeling. But I just thought that was interesting because I'm like, I'm writing this book about giants, and the grandson tells me this story about little people, and it's like, as I've started to study more about the Nephilim and giant lore with Native Americans, it seems like it's almost synonymous with little people too. So I was like, man, I got to add that in the book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's that's pretty I mean, I have several more in there.
Speaker 6: I don't want to Oh no, I don't want you to give it all the way I want them to, you know, contribute to your work and stuff. I think the stuff you gave was pretty awesome, especially the the stories behind all the things that you had found. Uh, that's what I find most fun and exciting to me because it's kind of like you are watching a real life Indiana Jones movie. It's not you know, some Hollywood stuff. No, it's somebody in real life, you know, digging through the archives finding this stuff, going out to these places, trying to find these you know, lost treasurers and stuff like that, and all the little stories and experiences along the way.
Speaker 2: I mean that that's what I love. I love that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, And I mean, like I said, when when I heard you talking about your book, I don't I think it was whenever you went on the Ryan Files with Ryan Pelton and how you were just talking about It's like, man, I have all these different puzzle pieces. And that's really how I felt like. I have all these different puzzle pieces that I put together to make this book. I meant, my book's not that it's only eighty pages, so it's not really that long, but it is a wealth of research though even though it's not love No. Yeah, I didn't do a.
Speaker 6: Lot of fluff because a lot of writers that they do. It's like, I love it like, I'm a researcher, you know, I want the golden nuggets. So to me, it's kind of frustrating, but you have to do it to find them. So that's why I always say, you have to dig to find the nuggets. So people that listen to my show or other shows that research, like me, you guys are saving a lot of time and effort and frustration because we're digging it out for you and showcasing it for you. But yeah, you'll read through a book like that man, and you might only find five six little pieces of gold nuggets that they could have, you know, cut all the fluff out and just delivered that and had the book only you know, eighty or one hundred pages. So yeah, no, I'd much rather read an eighty one hundred page book that's just rapid fire gold nugget delivery than a bunch of how do I word it wordy foreplay. Now, yeah, I don't want the foreplay. Just take me straight to the bedroom.
Speaker 3: That's a good and a good analogy, and so like, yeah, I mean, also, I mean, I guess I kind of wrote this in the sense of expecting people to buy it would already kind of had that foundational knowledge of what the Nepholm were and some of these ideas of them building megalithic structures and having global floods like different. I mean, I'm sorry every civilization having global flood like I kind of wrote it with that in mind. I mean, I did mention it a little bit so that way, Let's say the the novice person who doesn't know anything about it does read my book, it won't take them out long to you know, watch a couple of podcasts or a couple of documentaries on the on the Nephelin the catch up. But yeah, and it's really been a So it's really been a cool journey because one of the one reason I wrote this In the very end, chapter thirteen, I write the reason I wrote this is because for some people, I meant some people, they don't need to have proof that the Bible's real. They just read it and they believe it. Some people do. If this may be a way that I could get somebody to come to Jesus by laying out some evidence, then it was worth it, you know. And I want people to know that the fact giants were real, and the fact that I feel like society tried to hide it is because it substantiates and backs up the Bible. And if the Bible is real, then that means we have a savior that died on the cross for our sins, for the remission of our sins, because he loves us unconditionally, and there's nothing than we can do to earn that but that he will love us till our very last breath, whether we choose him or not. It's on us to choose him though, you know.
Speaker 2: And what did he save us from?
Speaker 6: You? I mean, yeah, that's what stuff like this shows. I get people, you know, some people, you know, why do you care so much about this? Or why do you look into that? That's you know, obsolete. It's a nomenclature. It affects nothing. It's a distraction. It's like, no, man, I mean, it's it's important to know what you were saved from. It's important to know why the flood come, you know, and things like that. And like you said, some people need the evidence.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: You know, you're from the show me state. You know you won't the efvidence show me the evidence. But at the same time, it should be something that us Christians that just have the faith would want to know also because it strengthens our faith. It solidifies our faith, and then it helps you to defend your faith. It's no longer. You know, I believe this because my pastor told me for twenty years. I can't tell you why I believe it, but I believe. But you know, so I have faith and I believe it. But here you go, if you are a doubting Thomas, touch and feel it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know, even going back to that doubting Thomas, you notice Jesus never even chastised him. Jesus just showed him the evidence because Jesus is that concerned with us knowing him like there was There was no scolding like Thomas, how do you not like? How do you not know this? You should know this by now. You've been with me for three years. You've seen me die. I'm here in the No, he just showed him his hands because he cares that much to make sure we understand. Mm hmm. And that's the that's what.
Speaker 6: Truth doesn't run away from questions, you know. That's how I look at it. Like he had the truth, so he didn't care about some questions, you know.
Speaker 3: No, amen, So yeah, that's that was my big thing for why I wanted to write this book, and I mean I've I've actually had one guy. It's funny because I had one guy who lives locally here. He was just an old country bumpkin, really nice guy. His name is Brian. He was just on Amazon one day and the algorithm threw him my book and he bought it. He read it. He found my number online, like he just typed in my name and my address and found my phone number and he gave me a call. And he has some pretty interesting stuff on his property. I've gone out and check out, and I believe he might actually have an old burial on his site. And what's also interesting is I went out there with my friend Kent, and I mentioned Kent in my book too. Kent's been pretty pivotal on some of my research. But Kent and I went out there and Brian was telling us that he's another one that his family when pioneers came out here, his family settled on the land and to this day he still owns that land where his original forefathers homesteaded, which is it's really awesome. I meant, it's been in the family. It's been in the family for one hundred and fifty years Well, he was telling me about his grandfather would tell his father about stories whenever they first came here that they would see once a year O Sage walking close to their homestead because they were coming for some ancestral worship. And what's interesting is the O Sage. If you, I don't know if you ever looked much into them, almost a whole O Sage people were anywhere from six to seven foot tall. And he said so when he read my book, it really intrigued them because he's like, man, my grandfather or my great grandfather used to tell stories about the seven foot O Sage coming from Oklahoma, come back here once a year to do some kind of ancestral worship, and then they go back to Oklahoma. Well that's when I went out there to search on his property and not like I said, I believe there might be what looks like an old rock Karen, which is like an old rock burial mound just off the bluff along a creek bit a creek that he has running through his property. And it was also funny because he was telling Kent and I that about forty years ago, when he was in his twenties. One night, he's seen a light shining in his house. And I mean he lives out in the middle of timbucktoo. You know, no one's out there like your closest neighbors a mile away. And he said he's seen a light. Well, when he look out, there was a he thought it was a UFO or some kind of floating orb of light. Well, and when he was pointing at I was like, hold on a pointed where the burial mound was. That was it over there where that mound is at. The dude turned as white as a ghost, like because he finally made that connection, Like, holy crap, that light that I seen forty years ago is directly over where this possible burial site was at. And he said, since he's owned this property, I mean, he's owned this property for forty years. He got it from his dad. He said, that place where he believes that burial site is that where we think it's a burial site. He's like, I've always had just that feeling like something's off in this area. So but what's interesting is he this is where it's I mean, this is where I'm like, all right, this is why I wrote the book. This is he told me is like, since I read your book, it has rekindled a desire to want to read the Bible again. And I thought that was Yeah, I thought that was like, that's awesome. Even if I meant that's awesome, you know, it just it brings somebody back to their first love, bringing them, bringing them back to wanting to read the scriptures, to learn more about God, to learn more about what the scriptures entail. I mean, that's that's what it's all about, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, even to prove you wrong.
Speaker 6: That's why I feel people all the times like they want to try to argue with me about my thoughts and opinions on stuff. You know, I'm like, all right, well, where's your references?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: So even if you're upset with me and trying to prove me wrong, if it makes you open up your Bible and blow that dust off of it, man, mission accomplished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, as long as you're because you don't know what God can do with someone who's just opening up their Bible. So yeah, that was a that was kind of a cool testimony. Recently I found out about my book.
Speaker 2: So very cool went out.
Speaker 6: Man, Before we let you go, do you have a website or anything like that, Like maybe if they wanted to buy like a personal autograph copy, or is it just strictly on Amazon? Where do they find this book and some of your stuff?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I don't have a website with signed copies. Okay, if they live, if anyone of your members live close to Springfield, Missouri, there is a an ABC bookstore that actually sells my book, and I can always go in there and sign a copy. But it really is exclusively on Amazon. Maybe I shouldn't look.
Speaker 6: At Well, I'm coming to Springfield for that conference that they're putting on here the Watchman. Yeah, I'll get with you and I'll buy eight or ten copies and have you sign them all and maybe do like a giveaway or something on the show a little street for the listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that works actually, And I've sent I've sent my book to Jamie Waldon. I sent the PDF to him, And I was actually talking to John Pounders earlier. He just got his copy in. I really want to go on his show and talk about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but at John's cool, and he will after he reads it. That's like even mine.
Speaker 2: He had me.
Speaker 6: He even invited me to speak at his conference. Last year really and spoke at his conference, had a vendors table, sold the book and everything, and I was just going to give him a copy. And John's like, no, no, no, no, no, here, here's twenty bucks. I want to contribute. And that's what thanks, man. I was just gonna give you one. He's like no, no, no, He's like, and after I read it, you're gonna come on the show and we're gonna have a discussion about it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, cool.
Speaker 6: Of course, a lot of people tell you step in front of your face. I just like, he ain't never gonna read that. I'm never gonna hear back from him. And it was about a month later he ended up getting hold of He's like, hey, I finished that awesome book, man, I'm ready for a discussion.
Speaker 3: Yes, you were on Hit his show, what three weeks ago. I watched. I listened to that yesterday. Actually I listened to y'all, yeah, yeah, conversation yesterday. He seems he seems like a he seems like a legit dude, you know, like he seems like he's he He's very authentic as with just the kind of vibe I get from him. Some you could some people you can tell, yeah, you're probably fake. But him, he seems like he's one that he's he's authentic and he cares and he gives everybody the time of day kind of mentality. It.
Speaker 2: So John's one of the real ones. Man.
Speaker 6: Well, Nick Brother, thank you for coming on. I really enjoyed this conversation. I loved hearing your journey going through and finding all this stuff and going through and just searching and hitting the boots on the ground and all your research. Dude, I really enjoyed hearing it. So I really thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Hey, maybe we'll have you back when you finish your second book that you're about to start.
Speaker 3: I'm actually nudge nudge, yeah, I'm I'm kind of starting to look into other stuff like maybe A Genesis six and Theo's Arcs Volume two, but expanding out more to like Missouri because there's I found other articles about seven and a half eight foot skeletons even up to a and actually, I don't know if you've ever seen Cryptid Camp. He has this guy, Crypto Camp. It's on Facebook. He does a lot of AI videos, but it's based off of all newspaper clippings. He sent me some stuff, and he sent me one of a twelve foot skeleton that was found in North Missouri. I'm like, that is probably by far the biggest skeleton I have heard of. So I'd like to look into these a little more and eventually write another book.
Speaker 6: So awesome, man, Well, rather thank you man, And guys, hey, if you enjoyed that, be sure to head on over to Amazon and check him out and get this book and actually hold it up so people, because you have you've got a.
Speaker 2: Copyright, don't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let every bay see that thing. There you go, guys, that's your reference, and hold it sideways and see it's not that intimidating.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: This is looks like it'd be a good fun read. And it's not a Gary Wayne bible.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but let's say, if you can read Gary Wayne's book, you'd probably have my book done in an hour. Yes even that, but and I'm mean and for those who hate to read, I even have an audiobook.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: So you're with the Adam excuse, guys, so be sure check him out, check out his stuff, contribute his work. So whether you want it digital, whether you want a physical copy or an audible You are without an excuse.
Speaker 2: Guys, hey, but until next time torches.
Speaker 5: Hi guys, not true, not sorry, just to see through smocking miras and came be my name name true will be cost you mans.
Speaker 4: Confine me somebody for Samy Well, Tom base Well files.
Speaker 2: Let me